Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America. Welcome this glorious Monday afternoon in the tri State Bengals playing Bill cunning into Great America. Welcome this glorious Monday afternoon in the Tri State Bengals playing Chicago. Not good, but not bad because its exhibition doesn't count. The Reds get drilled, I mean drilled by Kansas City, not the Chiefs or read of the Royals. Tonight, I kick off about seven oh seven is the first pitch, and we're going to begin coverage of the Reds game in Toronto with Joey Vado maybe maybe not playing for Toronto, maybe traded to the Reds. Who knows about six oh seven tonight, and mo Eger, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And mo I related to you off the air that about a year ago. It was some time in July. On August, the Reds were in first place and they were with a bullet. There were celebrations at the home plate. The Cardiac kids did it again. Unbelievable. And now the Reds are like the French army outside Moscow in eighteen eleven, as they're marching and take over Moscow. Now they're frozen corpse and they're coming back in carts. So can you give me an overview before we talk about the Bengals and UC bearcout football and so much more. Wow, Also the Democratic Convention coming up. I know you're interested in that. Sure, and give me first of all the status of the Reds as we sit here this Monday afternoon.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you, only one thing matters right now, Hunter Green's health and status. Saturday was one of the most sobering days, you know the Reds. Last week's about the Cardinals. They went into the series against Kansas City. They did having won four straight, and we're you know, if they went on Friday, they're a five hundred team, they lose the game. But they're on Saturday. Number one, they lose thirteen to one. Number two, we find out Hunter Green is on the injury list. And you don't want to sound any alarm bells, but when you hear right elbow soreness, you think the worst, and the worst is Tommy John surgery again again for Hunter Green. It's the second time he's had the op. It would be the second time he's had the operation. And it's unfair to assume that that's going to be the case, I would say that. But the foundation on which this is going to work is really promising starting pitching. We can criticize the Reds for a lot of different things, God knows, I have you tend to criticize the players, and then when we talked about the front office, then you go silent. But anyway, there's one thing that can make this work, and it's the really good, promising young starting pitching. If you took all the teams in major leagues, very large middle right, where there's like five or six really good teams and then four or five awful teams, everybody else is kind of the same, how many of those teams would love to have Hunter Green Nicolodolo despite his start the other night, Graham Ashcraft, I'll still say Andrew Abbott, Carson Spiers are at Louder that's really good. But the guy at the top of the list is Hunter Green, who was I think entering the weekend being talked about as a bona fide cy Young candidate. Is he gonna win the award? Well now probably not, but he certainly you had to vet his candidacy nothing else matters to figure out if he's healthy. Because if we're gonna go into twenty twenty five without Hunter Green, I don't I don't know that this boat leads the doc. So there's lots of moving parts, lots of reasons why they got the hell kicked out of him this weekend. The results on the field, frankly matter less to me, less to me than finding out how's Hunter. What's the prognosis will he pitch this year? Is surgery going to be required? How much of a setback is this in his overall development? That is, as we say in the radio game, that is topic A right now, and frankly, beyond that, nothing else matters.
Speaker 1: The experts and including yourself in Austin said, he's top three cy Young. There's not a dominant pitcher in the National League. If he finished strong as he was pitching the last six seven weeks, he'd be the top candidate for the Cy Young Award, the second in Red's history. We know what happened to the first guy. Not good. Trevor Bauer still is in the league. I don't think is he he is noting the Lithuania. I'm not sure. Mexico, Mexico, he's in Mexico. So all I can say is if a Hunter Green needs his second and he finished so strong. His last start was as good as a Hunter Green. It was fine.
Speaker 2: His last eighteen to twenty starts. He's been one of the best two or three pitchers in all of baseball. And he's doing what a lot of us said maybe two years ago he has to start doing right, which is okay, Hunter, you could throw it hard. You gotta develop and trust and be willing to throw in any situation those other pitches. And he did.
Speaker 3: He has.
Speaker 2: He has been so good. And you know, because we love to talk about contracts, Hunter Green this year, I think is the one hundred and first highest paid starting pitcher in baseball. He was one of the great bargains. And so you watched him this season and thought, he's still learning, he's still ascending. What kind of pitcher are we going to be talking about moving forward? And now we tacked the brakes a little bit and maybe temporarily, you know, maybe Hunter's back in the rotation in two weeks and he's throwing like he was And okay, this was a minor speed bump, but the reality is Hunter missed a lot of time last year he missed an entire season when he was in the minor leagues because of Tommy John surgery. And he's back on the injured list here. That's you know, we talk about this with Joe Burrow, the accumulation of stuff. I think you're being reasonable if you wonder about the accumulation of stuff with Hunter Green, at least right now. But honestly, what the Reds do tonight, what they did against Kansas City, frankly takes a back seat. He is the franchise. He and Elie Dela Cruz, those are the franchise. Those are your two all stars. That's your ace. That's the kind of picture the Reds have had a very hard time developing for much of their history. If he misses, forget the rest of this season. If if you go into next year and you don't have him, no, yeah, I mean it's you're You're starting the offseason into twenty twenty five with one hand tied behind your back, and god knows this franchise has done that enough.
Speaker 1: When the Reds play well, and you might recall Paul Darren, you're a noodles Han some of your favorites, Yeah, might recall Jim O'Toole.
Speaker 2: I know when you when you want to like hit into that younger demo, you bring up new lootles.
Speaker 1: Han is a key figure in the Red's history. Huh along and throwing Jose Rio. There's always some hammer at the top that says, okay, well that's Hunter Green. And with all due respect to Lodolo, he didn't look the second coming of a Randy Johnson. At this point. He's getting beat around like a rented mule, and the Abbott's doing what he did last year, which is kind of fade in the stretch, you know, And I'm thinking, Okay, what do we got? And if this is a When I look at David Bell yesterday in the postgame news conference and listen to him on the radio, I'm thinking he ends that look in his eye, like I pray to God, this isn't a second Tommy john for Hunter Green. He goes, if it is, he's out next year, and I doubt, I doubt we're going to see him this year. Nonetheless, whatever it is, if in fifteen days from now the Reds are ten games out or twelve games out, why risk had let him rested, et cetera. I think we've seen the last two Hunter Green this year.
Speaker 2: Probably probably makes sense. But I also think they're going to want to send the messa that he's okay, you know. I mean, they care very much about optics and messaging, So I think it would be interesting if if he says, I'm good, I can throw, if they'll put him out there just to show the world, hey, he's fine. But I can't emphasize this enough. I know there are a lot of people who judged Hunner by how he excuse me, how he threw his rookie season, when we saw some ups and downs. Right threw basically a no hitter against the Pirates, but then had some really uneven starts when he pitched last season he came back from injury, he pitched poorly over his last eighteen to twenty starts. This season, he was awesome, kept the ball in the ballpark, great strikeout to walk, Ratio, did a great job pitching with guys on base. He was he was turning into not only a staff ace, he was turning into one of the very best pitchers in all of baseball. He made the All Star team on merit. Now you know he was a late addition, so some thought this was a charity case. He deserved to be an All Start. Didn't pitch well in the All Star Game, but he was If you think think over the last forty years, the Reds have basically had three homegrown, totally homegrown guys that had sustained success, right Tom Browning, Johnny Quado and Mario Soto. The list isn't very long.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: They've had some free agents, and they had some guys they got from other organizations like Luis Castillo. Hunter Green was becoming what the Reds haven't had. And I still think you should feel excited about what Nickoladolo can do, and I still feel like you should be excited about what Andrew Abbott can do. And if those guys can't do what we think, then this plan's not gonna work. But the reason why you could think maybe it is gonna work starts with Hunter Green. Now that conversation at least gets paused.
Speaker 1: Who's pitching tonight? A guy named TBD?
Speaker 2: A guy named TBD for the Reds against former Red Kevin Gosman.
Speaker 1: What about Joey Vada? Will he played for the Reds this year? Will he be traded from the Jays? Is he back on the roster. He's been hurt all year. He's got shoulders, got knees, got ankles, got lips. Whatever it is. What Joey Vado played for the Reds later this year, Well, he's not under contracts. He's under contract with the Blue Jays balls.
Speaker 2: Well, right now at Triple A Buffalo, Joey Vado is six for thirty nine with twenty strikeouts. How'll we looking not good? That's a one fifty four batting average.
Speaker 1: Well, that would put him in the starting line up.
Speaker 2: Joey turns. Joey turns forty one years old in a few weeks. If you want Joey Vado back to be a hood ornament for the final few weeks of the season, fine, I think you are being fair if you make the assertion that Joey Vado's days as a productive hitter are behind him. That's based on statistics. It's based on very extensive recent injury history. Would it be neat to watch Joey Evado play for the Toronto blow Jays this week against the Reds? I guess so. But if you're a Blue Jays fan, does Joey Vado deserve a roster.
Speaker 1: Spot right now. No, no, And.
Speaker 2: If you're a Reds fan, they have the rest of Joey Vado's life to celebrate him. You know what, The Reds are good at celebratads. So here's what, here's what can happen in the coming year. Put him in the team Hall of Fame. Make as many bobbleheads as Joan put up a statue, retire number nineteen. Have Joey Vado Day, name a street somewhere near the ballpark, like they have the rest of his life to celebrate him. Okay, we've had like eight Johnny Bench Knights, we had an entire Pete Rose weekend, and he's banned from the sport. We have the rest of Joey Vado's human existence and probably even once he's dead in fifty years years to celebrate Joey Vado. You do not need to add a one fifty four hitter to your team to celebrate him.
Speaker 1: He's hitting better than Marte though. Sure fine, But.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, so Joey leaves at the end of last season, people get all butt hurt about it, and I go, you got a forty year old guy who's always hurt, who hasn't been productive in a few years. I'm the world's biggest Joey Evado fan, and I understand not bringing him back. He's done nothing this year to suggest the Reds got that wrong. And so if you're going, well, God, it'd be great to bring him back so they can have Joey Vado Day. You know they had Barry Larkin Day eight years after he retired. Why because he made the Hall of Fame righty bench night in nineteen eighty three. Wait another one in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Keep having them.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we had Pete Rose back for the twenty fifth anniversary of his forty one ninety two and twenty ten back in twenty sixteen for Pete Rose Weekend. If there's one thing the Reds are really good at, it's taking old, washed up players and celebrating them time and again. So there's plenty of time to do this with Joey Vado.
Speaker 1: Let's turn the page. I know you get exercised about this the Bengals. If you take the two teams, Bengals lose twenty seven to three and the Reds lose twenty eight to three three game series, so that's fifty five to six. If it's runs your points. Are you concerned about your Bengals who lose twenty seven to three? But the defense the the first three series not bad. After that, it was over with a you. Are you concerned about the Bengals.
Speaker 2: If Logan Woodside has to play, yes, Logan Woodside doesn't have to play. If Rocky Lombardy has to play, yes, Rocky Lombardy doesn't have to play. I think there are I think there are concerns that are built in that have nothing to do really with the game on Saturday that looked like a game where it was let's start this bad boy and get out of here as quickly as possible. Night They played very few players of any consequence, certainly none on offense. I thought the second team defense held up well against a Chicago offense that might be pretty good. Beyond that, look, the Jamar Chase thing is still a thing. The Bengals have in recent years gotten off to slow starts. Fair to wonder could this keep them from getting off to the sort of start that we all hope for. They'll win Week one against New England. What have they done each of the last three years? Week two poor performance against Chicago Bears in twenty twenty one, awful performance against the Dallas Cowboys in twenty twenty two. I remember last year didn't score an offensive touchdown in the first half and a Week two loss to Baltimore. Who do you play Week two this year? Kansas City on the road, not the Royals, So the Chiefs. The idea is to hit up by the Royal. The idea is to not get off to an own two start. They won't get off to an zero and two start. But if you want to, you want to play from a head against Kansas City, and maybe if it comes down to a tiebreaker playing here in the postseason as opposed to Arrowhead. Would love to win that Week two game. So can the Bengals get off to faster starts? And does Jamar Chase's absence, at least to this point limit their ability to do that. I worry about the offensive line depth and look for all the talk last season of Joe Burrow's injury. The defense last year was good in no phase. They weren't good at getting after the quarterback Beyondrey Hendrickson. Their linebacker play dropped off significantly. They weren't good against the run, and they were the worst team in the NFL when it came to giving up explosive plays. Oh, those things don't have to be yeah other than that, right, that's good. Those things they don't have to be league best in those areas, but they gotta be league average.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I tend to think the secondary has a lot of really good young pieces. I'm not sure they're going to be great against the run. And then you know, I mean, it's it's the health of number nine. Right, here's what we know. When Joe Burrow plays a whole season, what happens? Superals win the Division two? When Joe Burrow doesn't play a whole season, what happens Bengals are on the outside looking at.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: I want you to think about this, Okay, I'll think who's likely the next play in a game? Hunter Green or Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: I think Jamar Chase is healthy. I don't know about you're gonna play. And by the way, can I just add one more thing to the Hunter Green piece? Before the game? Nick Crawl says, well, it's precautionary and we're gonna wait to have the MRI.
Speaker 1: And then after the game, David Bell says, well, you had the MRI. Oh oh, so what is it? We're still looking We're still.
Speaker 2: So again, like I'm not a conspiratorial nut job like like me. Well, a lot of the folks you have on the air, right, but you're on the air too. Okay, but you have on the air. I'm like the exception on this show even though you never have me on. Uh that that doesn't that really doesn't add.
Speaker 1: You didn't answer the question Jamar Chase, is he gonna sign? Is he going to play Game one?
Speaker 2: Well, he's under contract?
Speaker 1: Is he going to play?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: To me is the biggest question of this whole thing. Is Jamar Chase willing to miss games.
Speaker 1: Because and occupay a very low cost? Because he collected at three point nine mili so he's collected eighty percent of his money already.
Speaker 2: What nobody knows the answer to is is Jamar willing to dig in enough to the point that he misses not the first game, but the second game? I mean, he can't. You're not going to miss the second if you don't miss the first. They could beat the Patriots with me playing wide receiver. I don't know about that, probably right? Can they beat the Kansas City Chiefs without Jamar Chase. Well, they didn't last year. Yansas City has no wide receivers and they still win. Well, they've drafted a bunch. I mean they've drafted in each of the last three years, a guy in the first two days of the draft.
Speaker 1: What if, Mike Brown says T Higgins, you got Jamar Chase's money, Jamar Chase, play out the one million play next year, We're done. What if you Well, Mike Brown back down.
Speaker 2: Mike Brown said, We're going to sign Jamar Chase. I've never heard Mike Brown talk about a player with a contract situation hanging in the air the way Mike Brown talked about Jamar Chase. I don't think the Bengals are necessarily wrong here. He has two years left on his contract. Right If I go to my bosses with two years left on my deal and say, hey, how about a new contract, they're gonna go, DJ would.
Speaker 1: Open up a nostril like, well, what's what's the mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not so I I understand that, and I understand Jamar Chase the exactly understand Jamar Chase is a viewpoint here, But at the end of the day, I think if you're the Bengals, and you just want this to go away. Can you want this to go away for Zach Taylor? You want this to go away for Joe Burrow. You said you're gonna get the deal done. Get the deal done.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you for your input. And I'm gonna say Hunter Green will play in a game before Jamar Chick.
Speaker 2: I hope, well, I hope a Hunter pitches this year. I mean, I'm serious, Like, but I saw that on Saturday. My heart sank because that's good. That's the franchise right there.
Speaker 1: Not good. He's kind of a little right elbow problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how he didn't You didn't ask me about the Bearcats. You said you were going to ask me about the Bearcats the d n C. That's happening to me. You're gonna be excited. I'm gonna be watching Fox News and Newsmax and all watching. Are they allowed at the d n C. Fox News broadcasting from the n Yes they are. Ms NBC didn't actually broadcast from the r n C. They just made it look like they were. Fox News is going to do the same thing at the d n C.
Speaker 1: Hammer tells me they're physically president kevlar.
Speaker 2: And then Biden's gonna talk tonight.
Speaker 1: No, he's gonna read it tele but he's going to be there tonight. So and and his body might be there, but not his mind. It's gone.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to hear your analysis.
Speaker 1: I can't wait both. Thank you for your analysis. Let's continue with more on seven hundred W l W i'd be right field, good mind this he's strung about the.
Speaker 2: Bridge battle the Blue Jays.
Speaker 6: That's six oh seven on seven hundred l U l juty and seven hundred WU l junkues live stream on though free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 7: App Rocky here, guys, if you're only middle aged but wondering why it seems hard to keep up, you're not alone. It may be caused by low testosteron testostering the fights.
Speaker 1: You're arguing in the screaming. After one o'clock today, we're going to have a great guest on Wayne Allen. Rood's going to talk about a couple of his columns that root for America. After two o'clock, excited about this. Will Scarf is the prime Trump civil slash criminal attorney, and you've seen him on many of the cable channels. And I spoke to the powers that be inside the Trump family and Will Scarf is going to join us at two of six today to talk about the various pending criminal cases and civil cases against Donald Trump and what lies in the future. Will he be sentenced to prison on September the eighteenth by Judge Murshawn? Can he be legally sentenced to prison? Of course running for the presidency, you can, but in the office you cannot. But what interaction did the Supreme Court decision of about six weeks have to do with the ability of Judge Juan Murshan in New York City tossentenced Donald Trump to anything. So we'll see about that. As you know Moe Eggar's reference to the fact that tonight the DNC is starting. Democratic National Committee is starting tonight about six o'clock in Chicago, which I had about twenty seven shootings over the weekend and six people were murdered. But to get ready for that, there's about one hundred thousand protesters coming and God knows what's going to happen, and he's not talking, so I don't know. Could be complete utter chaos and confusion. On the other hand, it may work out well. A couple issues to bring up of course, I'm looking at a story out of Fox News that because to a Democrat abortion as a sacrament, Planned Parenthood is offering free abortions this week in Chicago and also free vest sectomies at DNC. If you identify as a man and need a vest sectomy, or identify as a woman and you're pregnant, the DNC and the Planned Parenthood types are going to take care of your needs, your once in your predilections. A Planned parenthoo is offering more than a T shirt or a sticker the DNC. Starting today they're offering free abortions. So if you want to kill your unborn baby, you got a place to go. Of course, one website with the federal government says prenatal care needs to begin at the sixth week, so between six and ten weeks a mother, or shall I say, a birthing people must begin their pre natal care to be healthy. And of course, in poor communities it's certainly a struggle to give birth to healthy babies. And so to assist that the government is telling you they're going to pay under Medicaid for pre natal care beginning at the sixth week of pregnant see and to continue through all forty weeks. Now, assuming the government on one hand says that's a baby because you don't give prenatal care to assist or a growth, you give it to a baby. But on the other hand, the government says, a baby in the womb is not a person until birth. I don't understand how one can reconcide a reconcize that those two situations do you? So to make that all come true, Planned Parenthood as their mobile van. They're going to saddle up online in New York and Chicago. Planned Parenthood called Great Rivers. Here we come Chicago. Our mobile health clinic will be in the West Loop from August the eighteenth to August the twentieth, providing free best sectomies and medication abortion. So, if you want to take yourself out of the gene pool, show up. If you're a male, they'll have the unkindness cut of all and there go you outside of the outside of the gene pool. And if you're a birthing people birthing people and you find yourself pregnant, ignore the part of the federal government telling you to get prenatal care beginning in the sixth week of pregnancy. Forget about that part, simply wash that baby from your life, don't have to worry about it anymore, and it's all paid for. And to make things even more ridiculous, I'm not sure what this is. It appears to be an eighteen foot tall IUD anatomically correct. So if you want to look at a woman's private parts with a big eighteen foot high inflatable, you found your place to be, which is in the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Glory b anatomically correct women's private parts, free vest ectomies, free abortions, hallelujah, we're all free. And you know abortion is not much healthcare to an unborn baby. In fact, it's called death. Nonetheless, another issue arose, kind of say where we are morally and ethically. And in addition to that, we'll see what happens tonight, Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday, we'll see what occurs. And there's an article printed in Newsmax I had on Christopher Ready about two weeks ago about Dems celebrate obscenities and racism. Now you can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot what the media would do with something of this character. But about ten days ago there was a big event. It was on July thirty first in Atlanta. I'm not aware of this. Maybe Kenzie knows about this woman. My producer. Her name is Megan the Stallion. It's a hip hop queen. Not aware of this person. Megan the Stallion good and I went online to look at the performance of Megan the Stallion and this is getting ready for Kamala Harris's appearance in Atlanta. So Kamala was getting ready in the back and here come Megan d Stallion. Some of her big hits are Savage Me and Girls in the Hood. I'm not aware of the lyrics. I don't understand much of the lyrics, but nonetheless, the lyrics to her hits include vulgar terms describing female genitalia, liberally using the P word, and other patently offensive terms o've scene. She also dropped the N bomb several times introducing Kamala Harris. She also refers to male genitelia, shall we say getting together with female genitelia. She also did a torquing routine which my doctor would not recommend for someone with back problems, and this was all sung with her background singers. Similarly, Scanilea Clad talking about female body parts, male body parts, getting them all together, and libally dropping the in word. One can only imagine if there be a Republican function with Donald Trump and he had some I guess a country dropping the N word introducing Donald Trump with the media would do with that. One maybe had eighteen foot toy anatomically correct female body part might be in order. But to make things even a little bit better, I've heard of this guy, by the way, Lil Wayne or Lil Wayne. September of twenty twenty three, about what eleven months ago, I had the first ever hip hop house party at the office of the Vice President of the United States. So I didn't see this one. Maybe I'll check it out. I doubt it, but possibly Bilil Wayne performed with the approval and was paid by Kamala Harris at something called the first ever hip hop house party at the office of the Vice President Kamala Harris. And there were several tunes and songs of great distinction and note in which there were gay slurs referring the F word relative to a gay person, numerous obscenities talking about female and male body parts, and also how the two get together, A liberal use of the N word right in front of Kamala Harris in references to feces and lyrics with the crass mentions of ven aial disease and menstruation during sex. So this was put out by the Democratic Party at official sanctioned events by the Democratic Party. His number one song, I guess was missus officer and it was a filthy hit job on police. He dropped the F fort seventeen times during the song uproar. Not aware of that one. Maybe Ton Bender knows about uproar and two months ago, maybe he learned from his boss. After the disastrous debate performance. On June twenty seventh, Joe Biden invited a guy named Fat Joe about talking about seg man Fat Joe to a campaign rally in Raleigh, North Carolina. So in order to get the craw fired up, Joe Biden had Fat Joe perform entertained UH the UH failing President with lyrics says kick the B in the in the I won't say the word A but kick kick the B and the butt kicker before breakfast, kicker during lunch, and UH also references to the end word keep my hose on a cruise. I'm talking naughty things. He also used tell me where to go. He took a shot at jew singing Jesus Christ had dreads, so shake him mind. Got none, but I'm planning on growing some, et cetera. These are official Democratic sanctioned parties by Joe Biden, the previous ones by Kamala Harris, and what's wrong with any of this? The mainstream media looks for JD. Vance go back in time to every conceivable cable news appearance. They requested requested tapes of this show anything involving the vice president to be and they went after the mahar Jdi Vance. They found some tape of several years back when he was with Tucker Carlson talking about that the Democratic Party does unencourage family formation, et cetera. And then in order to and then he got all kind of flocked from the media, Jade Vance was introduced as some right wing roob that didn't understand family life. He also talked about women that didn't have children, they missed out on some of the great experiences in life. And so to show how right he is, the Democratic Party is giving vans assectomies and abortions and so that there is no family life for those individuals doing such things. Now, it's one thing if you got four or five kids and you're and your wife decide that one of the two you have to have something done. And so the husband's slash father may get the unkindest cut of all. But the great majority of those lining up are between the ages of eighteen and twenty three that don't have children and they don't want to add to the gene pool. Was JD. Van's right, And something like thirty three one third of all women at some point have an abortion in their life. And it's one thing. You've got three or four kids, this is four or five. I think, I think most ladies know what caused such things. And it is so easy to produce the production of a child today that if a woman gets pregnant absent rape and incest, which is less than one percent of abortions, it's because she's completely irresponsible in not using birth control, or making her man use birth control, or not getting planned b from Walgreens or CVS can be taken two to five days after unprotected sex, or God knows other reasons to stop the pregnancy in the first place, right, And so JD. Vans went after the Democratic Party for official policies that fail to form family life. Then at the DNC they give away abortions, invest sectomies, what and then to warm up the crowd the inwards liberally used along with sexual references, excretal purposes and also menstruation. And they're supposed to be, you know, the party of I guess I don't know family life. How does that support family life? One might ask, all let's continue. I think the message that Harris and Biden are sending to young people is that as fine and Danny in fact is great to be in public using filthy louts and inverted racist and sexual terms and using liberally the N word, which only happens among the Democrats. But if a Republican does it, then you're a racist. So we'll see what happens with that. The whole world knows what the Liberal Democratic Party stands for. Look at the eighteen foot tall inflatable IUD or possibly other references to women's genitelia, and that's why they care about vasectomies and abortions. Abortions continue particularly I get fired up at these times. The apocrisy is so much for me. You can only imagine out of Trump campaign event if if they'll warm up to Trump's appearance use the N word on a regular basis, What would the media do with that? But when it's happening with Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, what the heck? It's good. Let let fat Joe and uh little what's his name? And this queen talk about those things with torquing dancers and that's okay. That fires up the crowd. M do you smell the apocrisy? Well, let's continue with more and uh six oh seven the night the Reds are in Toronto, then on to Pittsburgh, then back home. I think they only have like ten games left at home in the regular season, and we'll find out more about Hunter Green later on. The Reds lost, I should have asked me this question. And in the history of the Reds, has there ever been a three game series at home where the Reds team lost by combined score of twenty eight to three that could be historical to get a beating like that, Or here we got the Bengals losing in Chicago twenty seven to three. So put them two together, the Reds and the Bengals loss something like fifty fifty five to six and in points and runs fifty five to six. What a beatdown in Cincinnati. Let's continue with more, but don't say anything bad about the morals of the Democrat Party, because after all, they are for family life and also vas eectomies and also abortions, and also twrking women using the N word and references to joining together female and male genitelia. And they didn't do it quite the way. I referenced twelve fifty five Home of Your Reds News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 8: One College Kids KAS College seven calls Rio Kids donate.
Speaker 2: You donate today at Cars for Kids dot org. That's cars with a K.
Speaker 3: Your car can be picked up as soon as the next day, receive a tax deduction and vacation ballet.
Speaker 8: Seven cars.
Speaker 2: Now accepting donations of planned homes, buildings or any kind of real estate.
Speaker 1: Called the experts at Zeroa's air duct cleaning and mentioned me Bill Cunningham get fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Off, I'll break a thousand all baby.
Speaker 1: Cunning him the Great America, of course, the Great Wayne Allen Root predicted that Biden would not be the nominee. Both of us kind of thought it would be Michelle Obama who's speaking, I think on Tuesday night, but instead Kamala Harris. I still have a hard time believing that she can win. And it's almost as if the Democrats are intending to lose by nominating her. Another word, Sally came out yesterday which was indecipherable. And Wayne Allen Root has some columns up which are very good and went on a route welcome again. But before we get into your columns which are excellent about red state attorney generals indicting Kamala Harris and Tim Walltz. But before we get there, what happens? The convention takes place for a few hours away and one hundred thousand people go nuts. It's a repeat of nineteen sixty eight. There's complete disruption inside the hall, chaos, reign supreme the Chicago businesses. Normally at businesses, when a big convention comes to down with an extra fifty thousand people, the businesses are wide open. All the Chicago businesses are shut down. They've boarded up. They got five thousand cops here, three thousand cops there, private security for everyone. It's a monstrous repeat of nineteen sixty eight. So what happens after the convention? She goes to another word salad. She has her powwow with I guess Oprah Winfrey or Joe Scarborough and she makes a fool of herself again. It's the end of September. She's down five points, which means she's down ten points. Do they substitute and go back to Joe Biden? A coup? And even the New York Time this weekend said it was a coup when Joe Biden was kind of taken out of the presidency for next year. And well they go back to Biden and say, you know what, the only way to win this thing, in addition to using those zuckerbird bucks half a billion, half a billion dollars to register all these new voters, now, you need to step down under the twenty fifth Amendment now and install acting President Kamala Harris. Can we look forward to that.
Speaker 3: I'm certain that's gonna happen. I mean, I've written commentary after commentary about all the things that I think will happen before the election and also after the election.
Speaker 4: If Trump wins, and I'm still assuming.
Speaker 3: Somehow someway that Trump's gonna win, I think that, you know, we need to pray, and we need to work our asses off. Right, what's that famous thing? God helps those who help themselves. So you can't just sit around praying and waiting for him to do something. We got to do something. But you also got to pray and hope there's some divide intervention like there was when Trump turned his head and that bullet missed. It was the most miraculous thing that's ever happened history. And boy, this time go fast. We've already forgotten it. Everyone seems to have forgotten. Trump almost died. It was a month ago.
Speaker 4: Is the most incredible thing.
Speaker 3: God stepped in, moved his head and he lived and it was a miracle. Well what did he do that for it? He dude it so Trump could lose. That makes no sense. So I still think we're gonna win this thing. But I do think if we win. By the way, before I get to your question, I think you better be prepared. You better be armed the day after the election is decided, and that won't be probably November sixth, It'll probably be two weeks from them. You know, because we all know that, you know mail in ballots of the way democrats operate, No one's gonna no one's gonna you know, call this election for days after the election, but when it finally gets called, I expect massive rioting and anarchy in this country if Trump wins. Between that day and January twenties, when Trump's wears in, remember the president will still be either Biden or kam La Harrence at that point. So you're gonna have a Democrat administration in charge and the country's gonna be burning to the and won't be Trump able to respond. He's gonna be the presumptive president, but he won't be the president. So that's the danger zone for this country is that two months period after the election and before Trump's wears in and the nation's burning down, because that that army of twenty million thugs or illegal aliens will be you know, let loose by the Democrat Party because they don't want to be deported, and they're gonna make their their you know, their efforts known. So that's the big warning I've got if Trump does win. And then I've also said in those columns again and again, I believe sometime between the Democrat convention and late September, they're gonna make or force Biden to step down, and they're gonna make her president, Kamala Harris, which gives her, you know, more credibility, more gravitas, and more power as the power of the presidency always means something to everybody different than not being a president. So I think they're gonna do it. I have no doubt, because it serves no purpose in them to leave Biden in the job when they could give that so that power on Kamala while she's running for president. So I think it's gonna happen. I just think that The single biggest thing I want to say to your people on this call today, on this interview today, is that I don't believe the polls for a second. Everyone I know everyone is for Trump. No one is for Kamala House. The polls are bs. This woman is the most unpopular, unlikable, incompetent radical communists and now even throw in drunk. We're now hearing she's constantly drunk. There are police sources that say she's always South. It's just ridiculous that she could be. Her ideas to the economy price controlled. She wants to turn us to Cuban Venezuela. We'll be starving in the streets, There'll be no food. The aisles will be empty, the shelves will be empty. These people are madmen. She's a step beyond even Obama and Biden.
Speaker 4: It just gets works every time.
Speaker 3: So her and Walls are the most incredible to the left combination in the history of American's Like we want to go we want to go back to communist Vietnam, Communist China, communist Soviet Union, Communist East Germany, Cuba, Venezuela. We're going down that path. Nobody is supporting Kamala, besides the dumbest of the dumb. So I do believe we're winning. I do believe there will be a landslide based on the electoral college and the battleground states. You're not telling me in the rust belt where you live in Ohio and Michigan and Wisconsin. In Pennsylvania, they go, oh, Biden's gone, but we love Cababa. That her mind. Now we're voting for Kamala. This is ridiculous. I do believe we're winning. But I also now, let me give you the scary part. I do believe the reason they use fake polls is because if Kamala was losing by ten points, they couldn't steal the election. It would look terrible, so they make it look close, or Kamala slightly ahead. So what she does win slightly, just like Biden won slightly by few one thousand votes in a few battleground states, it's plausible. It's plausible deniability. They could say, look, we didn't steal it. She won fair and square. Look at the polls. She was ahead, she was even, she was down by one, so we pulled it out. I just think the massive steel is in play again, and this time it's different than last time. This time it's very simple. It's one thing bill it's used the twenty million illegals or so that they brought in. I don't know if it's somewhere between ten and twenty. I think it's twenty when you had got aways. I think they grossly underestimated. You know that they've brought in ten, it's really fifteen. And then there five million got away, some twenty million new illegals in our country, and they're gonna register every single one of them. They're doing it right now, and they're going to use those votes to steal the election because none of those are in the polls. So that's what keeps me up at night.
Speaker 1: Well, you're in the stand in Nevada, which has that driver's license rule, which eighteen states haven't. That when you get a driver's license, legal or illegal, you get one that you automatically have sent to you a ballot in the mail, So that whole system is ripe. How do you overcome the cheating and a state like Nevada, Arizona and which California's gone in which you have literally one hundreds of thousands or a couple million illegal aliens getting driver's licenses which is legal in that state, but then they get mailed to ballot. How do you overcome that?
Speaker 3: You know? Look, sometimes Josh come on your show. I've did lots of great ideas over the years of conservatives and to Trump directly. But I mean, I don't always have any answer to everything. I'm not an election lawyer, so I don't even know. I mean, the answer is, of course, you're not supposed to give driver's license to legals, and you're not supposed to not ask them are you an American citizen? I mean, that's the easiest, the easiest answer in the world is every person needs to be asked, are you approved to me? You're an American? Citizen in order to me for me to give you a ballot. I mean, it's that simple, but that is not the law of the land. I try my best, you know, I'm I had a lot to do with no tax on chips. I had everything to do with no tax on seniors. That's my idea. No tax on social Security for seniors is my idea, given directly to the President, who immediately went ahead and used it and is now saying at every rally, no text on social Security for seniors. That is wayne roots idea.
Speaker 4: So I mean the idea I've.
Speaker 3: Got for illegals right now, I'm about to tell them because I asked President Trump to call me, and I did that on Monday. I called his office, said I really need to talk to him. I got some great ideas for him. And on Tuesday, I'm in my car and I'm driving to dinner at seven thirty at night, so it's ten thirty on the East coast. This guy works all day in a ten thirty at night phone rings that says no voter, no voter, I mean no caller ID, And I said no, so I'm not going to answer a phone. It says no caller ID. Side and answer it, and then it immediately goes to message. And I checked the voicemail and it's Hey, Wayne, it's your favorite president, Donald Trump. Can you give me a call back? You're the one who has to be to call you. Where are you? Man? Come on? So, I mean twenty four hours after I told the call. He called the next night and I haven't spoke to him yet, but hopefully i'll hear from again, you know, in the next day or two. One of the things I want to tell him Bill is he needs to announce now at every rally, the same way announced no tax on tips, samely announced no tax on Social Security for seniors. He needs to announce that we are going to prosecute every illegal alien that votes, and you're gonna be the first people we deport out of this country. I'm warning all of you, because you have to warn them that they're not gonna vote. If they vote, they will be deported in the first wave, along with the criminals, the felons, the murderers, and the rapists. You can't vote in America, and if we find you voted, we're gonna do an intensive search of every vote in this country. After I win, we're taking you out, you're leaving the country. So do not vote, or you will be deported, or you will spend five years in American yea, and then be deported. We've got to scare.
Speaker 4: The but Jesus out of them.
Speaker 3: And the joke is, if you know, if I say that, Democrats would say.
Speaker 1: What a terrible person, what a racers?
Speaker 3: Don't they say that illegal vote in the first place? Well, so so therefore what I'm saying shouldn't bother this.
Speaker 1: It's a felony to vote. It's a fallony. It's a felony to vote illegally. That the party that you know, the prosecutor Kamala Harris, I hate to say Kamala, I better say Kamala Harris. The prosecutor should love the fact the law is enforced and the law says you can't be illegal and vote. I would think she would say, I'll join with the President Donald Trump and making sure that's the statement. Is that ever gonna happen?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Let me let me, let me give you two more ideas.
Speaker 3: I want to be I want to be up front with my my fans on the Bill Honeyham Show with two other ideas I've got for President Trump. So no text on tips, no tax on seniors, and so security. I wanted to add to no tax on overtime. Let's get a mat cold work it again. If you work forty hours a week, great, I want your tax to be as low as possible for those forty hours. But once you are asked to work overtime, no tax on your overtime. And you know what that would mean. Everyone would look forward to working fifty and sixty hours a week. Wouldn't America be great? We'd all be working again. You'd be looking to more production, people rewarded for work. So no tax in overtime. And here's one more, because when you talk about no tax on tips, you're talking about getting twelve million votes, twelve million waiters, waitresses, service employees. When you talk about no tax on seniors, that's sixty five million votes. And when you talk about and god knows how many there are for no tax on overtime, it's pretty much every working man or woman in America. You get their votes. And let me give you one more. With sixty million voters, I want him to propose a income tax credit for military veterans. Great. So just like if you're a parent, you automatically get two thousand dous your taxes right on the top, why shouldn't a military veteran get two thousand off your taxes right at the top. Why shouldn't there be a tax credit for the rest of your life for having been in the military and served your country and risked your life to the United States of America. That's sixteen million military veterans who would say thank you with a vote for President Trump. I'm looking to put together a coalition to win this election, and I think that's the way to do it. No text sun tips, no tax on seniors, no tax on overtime at a tax credit for military veterans. Those are Wayne Room's ideas well.
Speaker 1: Get them to the president immediately. I got to get onto this one issue. I want to talk about the Red State Attorney general. She ever call him up at root for America dot com. But on Wednesday, September the eighteenth Judge murshawan we forget about him, has denied all the motions to a delay sentencing to after the election. He's denied the motions to grant a new trial and throughout the indictment because after the US Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity, the whole case in New York has thrown out. There were numerous White House employees of the president that testified. They can't testify. That's gone. And what happens on the eighteenth of September. If Marshawn sends him to prison.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you know I wrote a column.
Speaker 3: It doesn't solve that problem, Becau. There's nothing I could do about marchhad Although he's another one that should be indicted for treason by red state attorney generals. I mean, he's a judge that is off the reservation.
Speaker 5: He's out of his mind.
Speaker 3: He's got Trump to arrangement syndrome. He refuses to accuse despite the fact that his daughter's made millions of dollars both with Adam Schiff and with Kamala Harris. It's a joke, it's a travesty, and there's no way the man shouldn't be taken off the case. And you can't do it in New York. But I use that as a win for all of us. In my most recent column, I said, look, the president has been set. If you are a judge in a blue state and you're a liberal or a communist, right, and you're in that blue state, you can do whatever you want. You're an ag or a judge, you're a jury, you're a DA you get away with murder. You could do whatever you want. You could indict a Sam Sandwich as long as dam Sandwich is a Republican. Everybody applauds and says it's great. No one in New York seems to be raised in a ruckus that New York State is now a communist state and they're persecuting conservatives like Donald Trump. First civil Court where they try to take five hundred million dollars away from them for nothing, and then criminal work thirty four fellowties for nothing, and no one seems to care in New York. And there's nothing you could do about it. On the federal level. You can't impede on a state. The state is out of control. Why can't red.
Speaker 4: States do the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Take it to the president has been set and literally indict Kabala Harris and indict Tim Walls. Tim Walls is the low hanging fruit a red state ag like Ohio. I didn't even Mentioniowa with my column. I mentioned you know, Florida, Texas. What are really red states? Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina. I don't know. There's a lot of at state's Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, those red states that have a big red voter. You know, a large amount of red voters, so that they're never going to be mad at the red state. A ninety nation Indie Tim Walls for stolen valor. It's the easiest indictment.
Speaker 2: In world history.
Speaker 3: The guy lied, it's a fact. He lied about his rank, he lied about where he served, heed a light about carry weapons in.
Speaker 1: A war zone.
Speaker 3: He was not in Afghanistan, he was not in Iraq. He lied about everything that is stolen valor. It's it's it's a fact. So indice him right now, this minute, during the campaign. Not only have they set the president that you can go after President Trump, you can go after the president during a campaign.
Speaker 1: Right in the run up to the campaign sentence sentence Trump during the well when Allen once again we have thirty seconds left, the column has flashed out on red state ags and died Vice President Harris and also Tim Wallas, the governor. I got around Root for America, Root for America, Dot com. All the stuff's up there. And Wayne Allery, you're the best there is and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you Wayne, Thank you Bill.
Speaker 3: God bless Ruth.
Speaker 1: Root for America dot Com. I'm staring at it right now. Let's continue with more Bill cunning and the Great American Live. That's your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, in the ententy forest, look out, Headie and Rocky, the big bad Wolf is right behind you.
Speaker 1: We know, dude, the wolf is with us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a little unfinished business with the three little picks.
Speaker 2: Last night was poker night. Yeah, time for those little angers to pay.
Speaker 6: I hope you'll be done in time to entertain the millions of loyal listeners who count on your three hours of endless afternoon entertainment.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, We'll be on and we might have a special giveaway fresh hand, Heady and Rocky this afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW. When you're way through our twenty twenty four I are Radio Music Festival for Send It by.
Speaker 5: Twenty first team old Arena here.
Speaker 9: At least when I was Attorney Generald California and I won and I know how powerful they are, and I know what they're doing, and I know their business model. So my plan as a candidate for president on the issue drug prices is as follows. We are gonna set drug prices based on fair market. So essentially what we're gonna do, and you know, visit the website if you if you will, and if not, I can get you some documents. But essentially, what we're gonna do is set drug prices so that American consumers are charged a price for drugs that is the average price that's being charged around the globe.
Speaker 10: And you're gonna and there's a huge difference, insulin being an example. The other thing is this, If people don't want to cooperate with that, I'm also gonna do the next thing, which is this, A lot of drugs, prescription medication was born out of federal funding for the research and development of that drug, your taxpayer dollars. So for any drug where they failed to pay by our rules, and if that drug came about because of federal funding for what's called R and D research and development, I will snatch their patent.
Speaker 2: So that we will take over. And yes we can do that, Yes, yes we can do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, we can do that.
Speaker 2: It's what it's.
Speaker 1: Hell quiet and I'm I'm broadcasting God segment a dictator.
Speaker 2: Snatch the patent.
Speaker 1: We're going to that patent. She can't do that. Gat tell Lily that we're gonna snatch your patent. Yeah, if you don't set the prices we tell you to set for your products, we're gonna snatch the patent. We can't do that, can he not legally? But maybe authoritarian order executive order of Kamala the headhunter has a riot?
Speaker 11: Has a riot started in Chicago yet? Or they wait until the night and the nighttime is the bright time. They're warming up, and they're warming up right now. They're getting ready.
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand, by the way, fund to bite iran Ama sympathizers marching around to destabilize our government, our way of life, and we're putting up with it. It's unbelievable. We're gonna snatch their patents. We'll take care of them, and we're gonna tell Rodney McMullan the Kroger, this is what you can charge for a pound of hamburger. He says, Hold up there, wait a minute. We got six or seven steps before that hamburger goes into the end of the case. Right, we got six, or we got the guy growing the pig or the cow. Right, we have the processors, we have the warehouse men, we have the packaging and all their costs. By the time I get a pound of hamburger, all these other costs have been built in. And you're telling me that that doesn't count. It doesn't count. I have to sell it below what it cost me to buy it. How long can we do that? Not worry? No long lines? Bankruptcies and starvation. Kamala Harris wants you to starve to death, live frozen in the wintertime, heat yourself to death in the summertime, have no food to eat, and no patents. The drug companies will say, you know what, we're out of business. We lose our patents. I'm going to snatch the patent segment. And they worry about Donald Trump being an authoritarian? Are you kidding me? We're going to snatch the patent.
Speaker 11: Then I saw her getting off of the Air Force the helicopter the other day. She's saluting it everything else, like she's already in charge.
Speaker 1: She thinks she is. Someone's gotta tell Joe Biden, he's not going to be the president. Well, they ran him out of town. Didn't he realize that yet? Nancy Pelosi conducted a bloodless coupe talking about the insurrection. That's the New York Times. They did that. That Joe Biden, that was an insurrection, thank you, But the media doesn't call it a say no, no no. And by the way, the House Impeachment Committee found evidence of criminal activity by President Joe Biden and recommended impeachment. Did the media cover that last week?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Babanah, unbelievable. Andy mac gill, Lndy mack in here.
Speaker 11: Will he the stood reporters of Froud Service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Call Schmid Heating and Cooling at five one three five three one sixty nine hundred spot. Let's see after Kansas City outscored the Reds twenty eight to three in their sweep of the series, Willie, the Reds have now gotten into Canada no trouble.
Speaker 1: First of three tonight up against the Blue Jays.
Speaker 11: What about Joey Vardo six o seven Sports Talk and the Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extrating show after the game, Hunter Green about It fifteen day I l with right elbow Sorenis on Saturday?
Speaker 1: Does any another Tommy John? The Reds say the MRI look good, but too soon to offer a time timetable when the Reds ace could return.
Speaker 11: You want to bet, well, you're speaking of Joey Vano. Let's see a Triple A Buffalo. In fourteen games so far, he is six for thirty nine, batting one fifty four on the interstate.
Speaker 1: That's better than Marte.
Speaker 11: A home run, seven walks, twenty strikeouts through the Toronto system of Rookie A and Triple A and eighty two abs. The former National League MVP is hitting one seventy one.
Speaker 1: He will, I guess what's Marte hitting? And I don't know. Let's find out. I bet he's hitting about one fifty.
Speaker 11: Well, well, the whole team's not doing the greatest.
Speaker 1: How do you lose to Kansas kind of an okay ball twenty eight to three?
Speaker 11: I mean, well, they got some good players, Willie Perez at Bobby Witt, few other ones.
Speaker 1: What about the rest?
Speaker 11: And then there is day Ron Blanco. He's probably gonna be the American League Player of the week. All of a sudden, he's at He had three home runs in three in two days, coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, where is the player of the week Louisville? Where's that guy down in Louisville? Where is he? The outfielder? Reees? Where house? Still?
Speaker 11: He's still down there. They don't need outfielders, they need somebody else.
Speaker 1: What do they need? Everything? So let's see, uh what else is going on here? Oh? I got the team batting here, I just posed. Okay, see what it is we got?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, Stevenson is hitting two forty, he's doing pretty good so far. How about Cees d L He's yeah, he's done, done for the year two twenty and Marte is hitting one sixty two. That's above Voto. Once Voto hitting one fifty four at Triple A. He fits in. Then we just saying, whatever happened to Noel the first Noel Marte? I don't I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. Well, would the Rets accept Joey Vado back for maybe the last two weeks of the season to honor him with a bobble head? Would you would you get a Joey Vodo babble? Can you say Joey Vodo babble quick? Three times?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: Please continue tennis out in Mason, the home of the transmitter in the Comets. It's championship Monday, YEP at the Cincinnati Open, the women's final of three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 11: Third seeded Arena Sabolenka will take on six seed Jessica Pagoula.
Speaker 1: Not just say that, wouldn't bet at all? Sable Linka, I've been I've been practicing for three days. John Barrett would be happy with that. Thank you. Tonight it's it's after six.
Speaker 11: Men's fine and this was unbelieva that Yonick Cinner I thought was done last night?
Speaker 1: Was Zarev? I mean in the third set? And he comes back unbelievable.
Speaker 11: Andy Back, top seed, will take on American Francis Tioffo coming up at six.
Speaker 1: What about the doubles team? Can you pronounce their names? Nor Goe Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits at Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve locations in northern Kentucky. The Bengals are on the practice field today Joint workout against those Colts tomorrow. No fights in Chicago because it was raining. Thee wasn't much fighting at all, thank you. And then preseason Game three Bengals and Colts Thursday night on ESPN fifteen thirty the Home of Tony Pike and one O two point seven WEBN the Home of Shroom. I'm kind of a numbers guy. Reds lose twenty eight to three. Bengals lose twenty seven to three. Right think the runs put them together with the points that's fifty five to six. Since not good? What if the Reds played the Bengals? They have too many people hurt.
Speaker 11: College football Miami RedHawks kicker Graham Nicholson has been named today the Associated Press All American Team.
Speaker 1: Let's see high school football.
Speaker 11: Skyline Chiley Crosstown Showdown celebrates its twenty seventh anniversary this fall, and to kick it all off, a renewal of the rivalry of rivalries.
Speaker 1: What is it? Greater Cincinnati Football Powers? Moler v.
Speaker 11: Princeton? What Pat Mankus WI Field? Friday, August twenty third, This Friday, I'm taking right now, Mohler Princeton.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Big Mow to beat the Vikes. Okay, if you want to bet a hot fut Sunday, I'll take the Vikes and got to MARCUSO is he coaching again?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I go ahead, let's see.
Speaker 11: Also, Tyler Reddick in the McDonald's Toyota Today holds off William Byron in overtime, second win of the season, the rain delayed NASCAR Cup race at Michigan and sad news will he you know this as a talk show host. The man that got it started, you know, had a Dayton Ohio. Phil Donahu passed away at eighty eight.
Speaker 1: He started it all well before Oprah, Yep or Jowry. He got it going. He got it done in Phil Donau eighty eight years old, led a good life. He got all eighteen holes plus. You bring that out. Elmer Hensler, the legendary Queen City Sausage founder, met his maker a few days ago. Big ceremony at Gata Heaven Cemetery on Saturday. It was I'm told I had an event that I could not get myself out of because I had people coming in from out of town to do it. But nonetheless, I'm told by Sean Donovan others it was an event worthy of Elmer Hensler, who played all eighteen holes and a few extra correct. There was no one who made better sausage and cared more about Cincinnati and worked harder in his life than Elmer Hensler, the king of Queen City Sausage. And may he rest in peace in the arms that got all my amen. It's all I can say to Elmer. A life well led and a step daughter and husband are going to continue the passion for sausage that Elmer had for some sixty years. Excellent, no question about it. And my good friend Sean Donovan, former Chief Deputy of Hamilton County aka the Chief under the leadership of John Kraft, did one heck of a eulogy. The magic Man was there doing some magic tricks in the back with IRV Honkey, and it's just a wonder king of Western Bowl. Yes, I sent my wife, the People's Judge, as an ambassador, and all I can say is Elmer Henzler, congratulations on a life well led. I second that emotion. That's all you can do. And lastly, I know Segment you're a big fan, of course of the Reds going forward. I think there's thirteen home games left. Do you have hope?
Speaker 11: Always Willie until well that the AP puts that X now to the Reds in the standard.
Speaker 1: Do you have hope?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What if the Reds played the Bengals? Who it's better than the White Sox they got?
Speaker 11: They got eliminated over the weekend, the earliest ever a team has been eliminated for the playoffs.
Speaker 1: The White Sox stink well, the red swept the White Sox. Did they get Ben Att Tendy and right? Get him here? And somehow gets Kyle Schwarber and left? Get him here? Get him here. That's all I can say. Get Barry Larkin out of retirement, get him in the game. Chie pitching coach, the cowboy Jeff Brentley ran into Joe Walder in the hallway. I said, Joe, they need you on the line. They got the Bengals are now having offensive line problems, aren't they? What about Mims? What can you tell me about Mems? He's out for weeks a few weeks, got a bad peck.
Speaker 11: The organizers of marches and rounds have already started.
Speaker 1: Here we go one hundred thousand. All I can say segment I have coming up next, Will Sharf. You may say, who is Will Sharf? Who is Will Sharf. He's the main attorney for Donald Trump. What we contacted a certain noted family member, a son, and he said, what about Will Sharp. I said, I'll get him on. Yeah, I'm gonna call him in his law office in Saint Louis. And he's the one headquartering the quarterback and hall of the litigation involving Donald Trump and what it means and where we go from here we go. Judge Murshawn sentenced Trump to prison on September eighteenth. Will he be doing a hard time? Daddy, hard time? No, say get me out of the suture report? Please? Will he?
Speaker 11: On this Monday, April or August the nineteenth, twenty twenty four, we say happy birthday to the one and only great seventy eight Anthony Munos.
Speaker 1: How old is he? Sixty six years young?
Speaker 11: Today for Anthony Munho's Pro Football Hall of Famer and great Bengal.
Speaker 1: And also today is the wedding anniversary of my son Evan Cunningham to Jenny Cunningham. So if you know either one of them, call them and tell each of them they're the Bill Cunningham Citizens of the Day. For Jenny to spend twenty four years that my son's a big deal. Congratulations, Jenny. Segment, get me out of the Stuge Report, please, will you have the attorney for the Trumpster coming up with the strategies.
Speaker 11: Willie and utter of a beautiful day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 1: I talk about it being halftime in America. We're a touchdown down and I kind of like Gadya being a little bit behind us. Well, I'm looking at coach walls right now.
Speaker 10: I'm looking at coach walls.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a liar who a lot of Minneapolis to burn. That's what I'm looking at. Segment. Thank you for your continue involvements, sir, and once again Paul Luck McKinley Mortgage sponsoring the Stuge Report. All A News Radio seven hundred WLW. Just ready to win your way, Bill cunning in the Great American. One of Donald Trump's great personal civil slash criminal attorneys is Will Scarf. He's been out it for many years, and I've seen him in many of the cable shows and honored to have him with us now. And Will Scarf, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's talk first of all about these allegations that the Supreme Court's decision about a month or so ago would allow any president to act in a criminally reckless fashion without consequence. Can you give us an overview of the three buckets, so to speak? The US Supreme Court said, in which a president's operates with absolute immunity or presumptive immunity or no immunity, please inform the American people.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 12: So, it's important to understand the backdrop of the Supreme Court's presidential immunity opinion, which is a case from nineteen eighty two to nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 4: Called Nixon v.
Speaker 5: Fitzgerald.
Speaker 12: In that case, the Court said that in the civil context, a president has absolutely immunity from civil suit for any acts that fall within the outer perimeter of.
Speaker 4: His responsibilities as president.
Speaker 12: That's to ensure that after a president leaves office, private parties can't just sue a president over decisions that he made that they may not have liked. That's been the law for decades. All we were really asking the Supreme Court to do in Trump the United States was to apply a similar standard in the criminal context. For obvious reasons, you can't end up with a situation where the day any president leaves office, any hostile prosecutor can attempt to indict him over his official acts in office, and the Supreme Court largely agreed with us. So, as you said, they separated a president's conduct into three different buckets.
Speaker 5: First for purely private.
Speaker 12: Conduct, for acts that a president takes that really have nothing to do with his status as president, the Court.
Speaker 5: Held that there's no immunity at all.
Speaker 12: So one historical example of that that actually came up during briefing is the fact that Ulysses S. Grant was ticketed while he was president for illegally carriage racing in Washington, d c. So in that it's sort of like the drag racing of the eighteen hundreds. In that case, that purely private conduct immunity doesn't apply. A president would be susceptible to prosecution for that the day that he leaves office at the absolute cores of presidential power in areas where a president's authority is not checkable by Congress, where a president has absolute authority under the Constitution. In contrast, the Supreme Court said that a president has absolute immunity. So an example of that would be that this is raised in the Supreme Court's opinion, a president's power to appoint or dismiss of office holders, that that that serve at his pleasure. That's the core constitutional function of the presidency. Absolute immunity applies with respect to to the sort of the middle category of activities. Then that's activities that fall within the outer perimeter of a president's responsibilities but aren't within that core inalienable article to presidential power bucket. The Court said that there's a presumption of immunity, that there's a rebuttable presumption that a president has immunity, but that that presumption can be rebutted if you show that the president acted so far outside the scope of his presidential duties that these really weren't presidential acts. So that's the system that the Supreme Courts set up, and it's actually a very carefully balanced system that we were very happy with, and the I believe will do a lot both to protect the power of the presidency and the institution of the presidency in the years ahead, and also just clarify the law around when and how a president can be held criminally responsible for his various acts while he's in office.
Speaker 1: So if a president, say Joe Biden orders to withdraw from Afghanistan and thirteen brave American soldiers are killed or murdered by suicide bombers. That is a core constitutional responsibility as commander in chief. So even if Joe Biden might be criminally negligent or recklessly negligent for his behavior, he can't be prosecuted while in office or after leaving office. On the other hand, if Joe Biden or the next president would sneak out of the office at nine and rob a bank, that is not a core duty, that is not presumed, that is something completely outside, he can be criminally prosecuted after he leaves office. The second bucket is presumed rebuttable. So in the criminal cases involving Jack Smith, he's got one in DC which relates to January the sixth, He's got one in Florida relating to mar A Lago. And I would assume if it's a federal cases, then one must have a hearing to determine whether or not a pre trial, which even is is admissible, and which even is not admissible, And then the three buckets must be pulled out and saying okay, and mar Lago, it's a core presidential responsibility in the Presidential Records Act to do and not do certain things. And I would think in mar A Lago and in the Washington DC case, even though Shunkin, the judge in Washington seems to want to proceed quickly, must she have an evident you're hearing to determine what witnesses can testify and which witnesses cannot testify and what that tank both cases.
Speaker 12: So, first of all, mar A Lago, the documents case has now been dismissed on the grounds that Jack Smith is unconstitutionally appointed and funded. Jack Smith's going to appeal that up to the Eleventh Circuit. That process is going to take a while. But those constitutional issues with Jacksmith's appointment are very serious, and Justice Thomas actually raised those in his concurrence in our presidential immunity.
Speaker 5: Case with respect to DC.
Speaker 12: The Supreme Court's actually very clear here, and this is something that caught kind of the mainstream.
Speaker 5: Media by surprise, although.
Speaker 12: We always anticipated it would be a major issue. The Supreme Court said that even in a prosecution for non immune conduct. So even if you're attempting to prosecute a president for his private conduct, you cannot use as evidence immune act acts for which a president has immunity. So in DC, even though Jack Smith may argue that this was private conduct not official conduct, that doesn't mean that he can use evidence of official conduct to support his case. So the Supreme Court, for example, said that President Trump considering replacing the leadership at the Department of Justice to investigate election frauder or during the Department of Justice to investigate election fraud, that would be conduct for which he's absolutely immune, and therefore that conduct can't form part of jack Smith's case in d C. Similarly, public statements that the President made other acts that underlie that DC indictment, the Supreme Court said, are subject to presumptive immunity, and therefore they cannot be used as evidence in that DC prosecution. That's all going to have to get worked out by Judge Chutkin before this case proceeds to trial, and the timeline for that seems to continue to elongate.
Speaker 4: We were expecting.
Speaker 1: Six who knows long time.
Speaker 12: We were expecting a hearing, at least an initial hearing in the middle of this month that's now been pushed off. I think DOJ is very confused as to how to proceed here. And certainly, if President Trump wins in November, which I believe he will, by the time he takes office in January, this case will not have been anywhere close to trial, will not even be near that stage.
Speaker 1: One of Trump's attorney's roll scarf. Let's move on to Judge Jan Mrshawn, who's held been and sentencing the President, I think to prison, and the motions have been filed to dismiss the case and to recuse himself because Judge Mrshawn's daughter has made tens of millions of dollars and trolling around liberal donors to donate to various Democratic candidates. But nonetheless, there were several witnesses who worked in the White House with the President that testified in the state case involving Judge Mrshon. Wouldn't their testimony necessarily need to be excluded? And how can you proceed to sentencing when the trial itself is so tainted.
Speaker 12: So this is an argument that we now have before Judge Murshon, and it's important to understand the context. We knew that the presidential immunity issue was before the Supreme Court long before this New York case came to trial in fact, oral argument in DC was conducted while trial.
Speaker 5: Was ongoing in New York.
Speaker 4: We'd asked for this.
Speaker 12: Case to be continued to be pushed off until we knew what the Supreme Court was going to do on presidential immunity. The district's attorney's office and the judge in New York, Judge Rashaun, rejected that attempt, And now they've created a real pickle for themselves because introduced that trial is evidence that is clearly presidential conduct that is clearly subject to the Supreme Court's presidential immunity opinion. And unwinding that unringing that bell, as we believe now essentially impossible, we've moved to essentially overturn this whole case, the whole verdict here, the trial verdict on the basis of presidential immunity that they relied on.
Speaker 4: Evidence that they simply couldn't.
Speaker 5: Have relied on. But it's just important to note that.
Speaker 12: The thing that created this problem for them was their haste and the fact that they desperately wanted to get this case to trial as quickly as possible, I believe for political reasons. So now that's an issue that's going to be litigated in front of Judge Marsham. Typically, decisions on immunity are immediately appealable, so I would argue that if Judgementchon rules against this on immunity, we would have the right to appeal that decision, potentially all the way up to the US Supreme Court before sentencing and before a final judgment could be entered. In that case, that's an issue we're going to have to litigate in the coming weeks. The key dates to remember are September sixteenth, which is when we're expecting a ruling from judgementshon.
Speaker 4: On this immunity issue, and.
Speaker 12: Then September eighteenth, which is the scheduled sentencing date, although September eighteenth may end up getting pushed off. If we succeed at all on this immunity issue.
Speaker 1: You have to exhaust your state remedy. So on that issue, you have to go to the district and you have to go from the trial court to the first Appela court, then to the so called Supreme Court in New York, which is called the Court of Appeals. Then you've got to go to federal court. Isn't your best shot in federal court and wouldn't that take weeks to get there on the immunity issue.
Speaker 12: I mean, there are always ways to expedite appeals and to seek emergency relief. It really just depends on how Judge Murshaan decides.
Speaker 5: To deal with this case.
Speaker 12: We've obviously had a lot of success in the federal system for President Trump. We've won a number of cases at the US Supreme Court just this year, and then obviously having that case in Florida dismissed outright was a big victory for us as well. We've also had some successes in the New York appellate system, though the New York Appellate Division was actually pretty good to us. During the Tiss James New York Civil case, that was the purported civil fraud case that the New York AG's Office brought against us. We won four or five victories in front of the Appellate Division there, and we have that case up on appeal now in full. So I'm hopeful that fair judges will will see this case, We'll see the issues here and will rule the way that they should.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Lastly, will Scarf, attorney for Donald Trump, Let's say, on the sixteenth of September, about about a month three and a half four weeks away. He brushes aside the important issues of immunity. Ah, that doesn't apply in this case. Obviously it does. He then precedes the sentencing two days later. And at that point I've said before that he's going to sentence him to prison. So let's say the worst possible thing happens. He brushes aside. More Shawn brushes aside. They bring us Supreme Court. He then says, we're preceding a sentencing, and he actually sends him to a sing sing or to Rikers Island. What do you do then?
Speaker 12: Well, I can't betray litigation strategy here, but I will say that we would plan to vigorously and quickly.
Speaker 5: Challenge any denial of.
Speaker 12: Our rights under the Supreme Court's immunity decision. And we will also quickly and vigorously challenge any sentence imposed, whether it's a sentence of incarceration or probation or anything like that, because we believe that that decision in New York, that the jury verdict was deeply viled of President Trump's rights, and it's just simply unsustainable on appeal. So we are going to continue fighting like hell for President Trump because he's always fought for us, and we believe the law is on our side.
Speaker 4: Here and that ultimately justice will win.
Speaker 5: In this case.
Speaker 1: Will Scarf, You're doing the Lord's work out there, and hopefully Judge Marshaun will say, you know what, this whole case was intertwined with presidential activities, with testimony the indictment phase and the grand jury, and then at the pet at the trial stage, it was interspersed constantly with White House personnel that testified, which at a minimum was presumed rebuttable. It was presumed he had presidential immunity which was rebuttable, and he never conducted those hearings because the case did not exist from the Supreme Court when the trial took place. When you try to stop this until the Supreme Court ruled, and of course that would not happen because Mrshawn and the Democrats were hell bent on getting that felony conviction so they can start yelling and screaming about a convicted felon, convicted fell and convicted felon irrespect of the facts. I'm confident, as a great American that you're going to win this case, and I pray to God the Lord's paying attention and brings peace to the land. And once again, Will Scarf, I've seen you repeatedly on cable, one of the great attorneys for Donald Trump. Good luck and God speed. Do you have any questions for me? Possibly in the rule in Shelley's case? Are possibly the rule against perpetuities?
Speaker 12: No, no, I appreciate it. It's sharp, by the way, but I really appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 4: And it's been a lot of fun talking about all this.
Speaker 1: All right, Joe soon, Attorney General Sharf, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you and God bless America. Thank you very much, God bless you. Bill.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and we'll see what happens. But they try to stop the New York case because there was a pending matter before the state Supreme Court and this local little trial court in New York City. Marshawn said, no, now, now I'm going to proceed with the trial. And now he stepped in it because he put on a lowed witnesses to testify that should not have testified because of the US Supreme Court case. Can you smell when I'm cooking? Let's continue with more Bill cunning in the Great American Live. That's your home of the Red's News Radio, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, in the checked forest, Eddie and Rockey are suddenly surprised by a giant bear.
Speaker 1: Now you know we're not worried at all.
Speaker 2: Earlier today we pulled a thorn from that bear's paul. But are you sure it's the same bear.
Speaker 1: He does look a little larger and meaner and hungrier.
Speaker 6: I'm out of here, Ajo, with failing hens in the air and terror in their eyes. Eddie and Rockey left a cloud of dust to the radio station.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't be fair to our listeners if we got eaten.
Speaker 12: Eddie and Rockey is after anoon to three on seven hundred ww.
Speaker 1: You you know it's not too late to have rhino shield apply to your home. It's the end of August, but great rates still apply the Great American Air for rhino shield. I've been telling you about them for many years. Summer is here almost concluded, but it's not too late. Take advantage of a ten percent discount. Use rhino shield like I did to protect the cunning him home. Don't paint on vinyl. Go rhino shield and get a twenty five year transferable warranty plus for a limited time, have about a ten percent discount. Call today eight eight eight Rhino forty one. Get her done. Eight eight eight Rhino forty one.
Speaker 2: Do what I did.
Speaker 1: Protect your home with Rhino Shield. Save that ten percent plus Like the great American, You're gonna love the result.
Speaker 8: One eight seven College your kids ka as college.
Speaker 5: Can you give us a sense of one other policies from one unveiled? Sure?
Speaker 13: Well, I mean you just look at it in terms of what we are talking about, for example, around SURE and the child tax credit and extending the EITC that it's at six thousand dollars for the first year of look the child's life. The return on that investment, in terms of what that will do and what it will pay for, will be tremendous. We've seen it when we did it the first year of our administration. We reduced top obviously by over fifty percent, so.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of the work.
Speaker 13: And then what we're doing in terms of the tax credits, we know that there's a great return on an investment. And when we increase home ownership in America, what that means in terms of increasing the tax base and optometric property tax base.
Speaker 5: What that does to fond schools?
Speaker 13: Again, return on investment. I think it's a mistake for any person who talks about public policy to not critically evaluate how you.
Speaker 5: Measure the return on investments.
Speaker 13: When you are strengthening neighborhood, strengthening communities and in particular the economy of those communities, and investing in a broad based economy, everybody benefits and it pays for its LF.
Speaker 1: Hello, wye, I'm spokes I'm broadcasting. So she was asked, how are you going to pay for all this? What did did she answer that question? What did she just say? Why hadn't you done it already? There? Four years?
Speaker 11: The I d TC that's that's that's an in depth team coverage. She says, she's stealing something from us.
Speaker 1: She was asked, how are you going to pay for all these goodies? And she said, I don't know. Then she said I don't I don't know. Well, in fact, if these are good things, why have you done them already? You've been there four years?
Speaker 2: Right you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now all of a sudden, Oh I got an idea for president.
Speaker 2: Now here we go, how will you pay for this?
Speaker 1: And she says. That's what she says.
Speaker 11: If nothing, if somebody smarter than us can figure it out, call us, what the hell?
Speaker 1: She said? We got big news. American gymnast Jordan Shiles has no plans to return the bronze medal. She says, she's keeping it. It's here in America. Come get it.
Speaker 11: I bet your Olympic committee will be probably ran sack Olympic night.
Speaker 1: Olympic Committee, just give the Romania this letter. So what bronze medal you can see? I'm keeping it. I'm keeping it, keeping it. You ask a question. All these good is now at the pay and then they'll ban the United States. We'll say I've lost it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 1: That's not sure. How come yet? How will you pay for this? I think I left it at the gas station. I don't know about that. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 11: I can't figure it out. Maybe maybe, maybe, Well. The president's talking tonight for the first time in months.
Speaker 1: Good luck, he's going to read a teleprompter. Joe Biden. You think he's going to try to read the teleprompter, I'll say, try it. Trying to read it?
Speaker 11: Will heave the Stude reporters. Approach service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Braun Heat at five, one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: The Reds are.
Speaker 11: Called up their number ten prospect, Willy Julian Aig you are He's expected to make his major league debut tonight as the Reds go up against the Blue Jays in Game one.
Speaker 1: What about Ree in Toronto? Get him back? Pretty good?
Speaker 11: Coverage begins at six oh five Sports Talk Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game. Now, the Blue Jays are last in the Al East at fifty eight and sixty six. They just lost two out of three against the Cubs. Are you thinking about Joey Vado maybe coming up.
Speaker 1: Triple A Buffalo?
Speaker 11: In fourteen games so far, Evado's hitting has gone to six for thirty nine one fifty four average, twenty strikeouts.
Speaker 1: As you may now, as you may know, Clinton, Bill Clinton's gonna speak no boy tonight or tomorrow. A scribe is written down the following. You know, the Democratic party is very strong in women's rights. Hillary's talking to but they go right up there and talk. Boy. Talk to Eileen Wellstone, sexual assault victim assaulted by Bill Clinton. Go speak to an unnamed twenty two year old woman sexually groped by Bill Clinton. Go speak to Juanita Broaderick, raped twice and physically assaught it by Bill Clinton. Go speak to Caroline Moffatt assault attempted sexual assault by Bill Clinton. Go speak to Elizabeth Ward sexual assault recently. No no, no, May I continue. Paul at Corbin Jones, sexually harassed and forced to perform an ooral act on Bill Clinton. Go talk to Sandra Allen James groping an attempted sexual assault, put her put his hands in her pants. Then nineteen ninety two Christy Zurch groping in decent exposure in the Oval office. Go talk to Kathleen Willie nineteen ninety three group sexual assault. Then talk to a guy named Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express. And that guy is speaking at the Democratic National Convention. Bill Clinton, Well, so is she? And she's looking good these days too? Do you think so? Looks like she belongs on Green Acres? Now she might be the new Ja Jagabor. Really I don't think so.
Speaker 11: Can you imagine the next what the next four days are going to be riots, protests and it's going to be lap dogs all over the place, all.
Speaker 1: Paid for by Iran and other social activists like George Soros, creating havoc and destabilizing our way of life. Maybe the FBI should look at that kind of stuff. What do you think?
Speaker 11: Championship Monday's underway with Ted McKay Willie at the Cincinnati Opening. Beautiful Mason Women's final coming up here has a third seed Arena Sabolenka.
Speaker 1: Spell Saba Linka, No, who Who's she gonna play against? Jessica Pegoula? Where's John Barrett when we need him?
Speaker 11: Tonight after six o'clock it's the men's final, Top Seedy Onic Cinner against American Francis Tioffo.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you a question. Where is Cinner from?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Italy?
Speaker 1: Very good segment. You're not as stupid as people think.
Speaker 11: I thought with the would name Yanick, I thought he was like from Norway or something.
Speaker 1: But he's a sinner. Yeah, Bengals up.
Speaker 11: They brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and tobacco and Party Town twelve locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals on the practice field as we speak. What about Joe Burrow joint workout tomorrow with the Colts? What about the OL preseason game three on Thursday night game?
Speaker 1: They got more holes in Swiss Cheese. About two and a half almost three weeks to go? Then they play New England here than Kansas City. There.
Speaker 11: College football, Miami RedHawks kicker Graham Nicholson named today that the Associated Press All American Team.
Speaker 1: How about Ohio State has got four right? How much did they pay for those four players? Can't say a lot of Buckeyes.
Speaker 11: Tyler Redick and the McDonald's Toyota holds off William Byron in the second overtime today to win his second win of the season. Where's reading the rain delayed NASCAR Cup Series race at Michigan International Speedway.
Speaker 1: He was the player of the week. Why not bring up Reese? Let him play the outfield? Have you thought about that? They got enough outfielders. It's calm down, so I don't know what the time I want to say. If a guy's that good up, how about going to the Wiener circle in Chicago. They got thirty sisters foot longs it's three inches foot It says foot longs three inches. He must have gone to a public school. I guess, so I think a foot long is twelve inches, isn't it. I'm looking at my rego protesters or in the street, the street. There we go, here we go, get them fired up. It's drugs, get us out at all.
Speaker 11: It's close to two o'clock in the afternoon in Chicago to already run.
Speaker 1: Right Birth Control Organization subs sets up an eighteen foot inflatable I U d anatomically correct.
Speaker 11: Then they also were walking down the street like in uh, people dressed up as uh some kind of pills or something.
Speaker 1: Abortion pills, I guess. I don't know. But d NC is offering free abortion pills, free abortions, free best sectomy, so your gene pool is not desecrated by Democrats, that's what they claim. Segment I don't know. The unkindness cut of all next to our circumcision would be a best sectomy. You know what I'm saying, ouch giving them free free, free of charge segment Okay, plus free abortions. But anyone who even suggests that the Democrats are anti family is an hour oute. Jayra Van said, Wait a minute, hold up on that car, gentlemen. It looks to me as if this group is against family life and against having children. So to prove that they're offering abortions invest sectomies. Does that make sense even to you? No, I don't know what to say. Plus, high school football starts in Kentucky.
Speaker 11: I think this week, well everything starts because the Skyline Chili Crossdown Showdown celebrates his twenty seventh anniversary and to kick things off on Friday night, it's a renewal of a rivalry between two of the greatest Greater Cincinnati powers. Moehler Princeton Pat Mancuso field sold out this Friday.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the bet. I'm taking Jerry Fouls, right, you take Pat Mancuso. Correct, I'm taking Byron Larkin and I'm taking Barry Larkin, who, by the way, played played defensive back for Mohler and Steve Larkin. You may have Mancuso. I'm taking Jerry Foul. Will Jerry Faust be there?
Speaker 11: I think both him and the Pat Mancuso will be at the game.
Speaker 1: Flip the coin.
Speaker 11: It's sold out. According to Barrett Cohen sold out, Flip the I think there's more. There are people getting there as we speak and camping out.
Speaker 1: Flip the coin and Maler normally beat, for instance, but not always. You know they didn't. We'll see what happened.
Speaker 11: Two great powers going at it right out of the gate. Lastly, Bell Belmont will take on deer Park. Cever Belmont is Belmont will take on deer Park. I looked at the schedule today LaSalle v. Coleraine as the Cardinals look for that elusive first.
Speaker 1: Win, I'm taking Tell me, are you saying Belmont Race? The racecourse? Yeah, the racecourses. Horses are going to play, the horses are coming to the park. Someone tell Greg Uster immediately Belmont Bell and then on Friday night they're playing in the Ohio, Kentucky Friday night and they play at Belmont. Or Belmont comes here to the Belmont comes to the park when Friday night, goof I gotta check it out. If you don't even know what the schedule is, I don't. I worry about the basketball team at Deer Park. We will arise again. We will arise at some point. How much, I'm not sure a little. Speaking of Ohio nil NI L eight hs N I L and n I L. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, anybody on a team, you've got a free deal with a jet service, not yet like Chris Collinsworth.
Speaker 1: Hellensworth has a deal deal. When you like his deal deal Hellensworth, that's about the delta miles he's got. You could probably go from here to here to a Venus and back about twenty thousand times. He's got it all. He's big time though. He's going to the Olympics with Bob Costas.
Speaker 11: Collinsworth was there, was there. I remember the day he came in. He started punching the buttons. He could even see the top of the top of the the console.
Speaker 1: He ran in and hit his head on the conte. I look at him now, he's like a man, Harry asked man.
Speaker 11: And he's sitting sitting in the front roe with Holly, Bob Costas and Al Michaels front row at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Not a bad matchup, right there. Not a bad deal, not bad, not bad. Al Michaels came in to play one Neil Armstrong and golf and Chris calls out to gets the number of Neil Armstrong and calls Neil and says, would you mind? Would you hate to ask, but would you uh can we play golf with you? This is you got Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth and Neil Armstrong. Neil says, you know what, I've always wanted to meet Al Michaels because of his call in the Olympics and about that. They played golf and Camargo and the rest is history. So Collinsworth is big time. We're just Georgia slips in the clog of life. Chicago police hope to avoid standoffs with right, look at that group. Can't wait to see them at nighttime when they're fired all drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 11: They say, most of the businesses there are all up borders, like the hurricanes coming.
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand people come to town. We're you gonna sleep, where are you gonna eat? We're you gonna do your business in the street? Right, I don't care. They hope to avoid standofs today with Democratic Activists to her Nuts segment, give me out of the Studge Report. We have too much going on and I'm concerned about uh. Kamala Harris talking about her economic plan and when asked how you're gonna pay for it. I'm not sure she answered the question. Better figure it out segment, give me out of the Studge.
Speaker 11: Report, Willy and Hotter of a beautiful day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the student triple.
Speaker 1: That's playing like their hairs apart.
Speaker 3: Look at everybody flowing to the hook ball.
Speaker 1: Get your hat to the don't give him an opportunity to use so swoop feet to potentially get a first down.
Speaker 5: The coverage was there.
Speaker 2: They lifted that.
Speaker 1: Man up to the sky like he was Jesus letting the thad. They're gonna put him off the cross right there. Wow, that was Ludicris doing some color analysts work. How about Ludacris and maybe Snoop Dog doing some analysts and play by play lifted them up like Jesus to be crucified. That is sacrilegious right there, Ludacris. Anything Snoop Dog does is entertaining and it's funny. He was paid five hundred thousand dollars a day to be in the Olympics. Would you have done that for five hundred.
Speaker 11: Thousand heck yeah, plus expenses, Bengo, would you have been there? Think he was staying at a motel six outside of Paris.
Speaker 1: They had no AC either. They had import air conditioning. Uh huh, because the French there about global warming are quality. You can feel over there, get Andy Buker over there, bing go, no question, Bret Durban segment, Thank you very much, Yes, sir, and I of course reds play at seven oh seven, seven on seven, there's less gains. Once again, it's my mentor and at times my tormentor. And uh, we're gonna have all the coverage starting about six oh seven with Lance show me the red legs and more. It's Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Get ready to win your way to our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio.
Speaker 11: Music Festival, resented by Capitol
Speaker 5: One and one thousand dollars Tea Bowl Arena