Speaker 1: Oh Red, that's.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and this is another Cult member of Live Show. Baby. Yeah, we know that your ear, your ear drums just bursted, and that's okay because now we're about to fill them back up with some conspiracy wiener.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be ear fucking a night dog.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, We're full on ear fucking.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be going in through one ear and out the other. Just a full on mental flossing. That's gonna be happening right now.
Speaker 6: And if you want to get your start with the toys that may be associated with the ear fucking, I mean you dot com promo code Cold.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they have ear fucking dildos over there, but I mean I.
Speaker 6: Bet you they have an ear dough. I don't know why they would. But it's also the interwebs, and I bet there's an eardo for sale right now. And if you want to go find that on Adamaneve dot com and use the promo code Cult, you'll get off your order.
Speaker 2: How is Spirit Animal already have his hand up. I think we've been on for a one minute. You got something to say about it? You're fucking Sam?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Now. When you said fucking here, all I could think is if I fox money here, does that mean they can hear me?
Speaker 6: Come?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's disturbing. Actually, you took it to your own ear. You took it too far.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 5: You said that there's somebody that that ear fucking thing?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: I thought at that point was if you fuck somebody in there, does that mean they can hear you?
Speaker 6: Come?
Speaker 2: I would imagine that there's a there's at least a little bit of friction that you might be able to hear. Maybe a little boom boom boom boom maybe that is.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, man, I'm high. Its just it's.
Speaker 2: Just got to a weird place, all right, Sam, It's okay, buddy, So getting over to the chat, Joe said, let's go. Yes, Yo Kid said, Happy Tuesday. GQ said, woo, let's get weird. It's funny coming from a GQ. Midnight cong said what up?
Speaker 6: Fam?
Speaker 3: Or what's up?
Speaker 2: Fam? Michayla said hello everyone? Rose Chaos said, what is up? Beautiful?
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with a little ear busting. Plus I've used y'all's promo code for Adam and Eve a few times. Awesome, Rose, good to see you're getting at it.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 2: You know, healthy people do get at it. It's the ones that are, like, dude, if you're only getting down like once a month, twice a month, you probably got anger issues. Actually, it is probably what's going on. You need a release in your life.
Speaker 6: It sucks, but I mean, i'll be honest with you. I was in two failed marriages, so I've been there.
Speaker 2: It sucks, yo, kid said all hell, noble beards. Hey, that's coming in. Month's coming in. You know, it's starting to come in a little bit. I had to get rid of my double chins, which is honestly the reason why I grow a beard out because I got it's like everybody on my mom's side of the family straight up double chins. It's not cute. It's like that, dude, dude, it's like that. Yeah, like my mom, she didn't have a double chin. My mom had surgery to get rid of her double chin.
Speaker 4: Yeah got you got you okay, Okay, well, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to throw her under the bus. Like that, but I doesn't shit, she doesn't listen to this anyway, honestly, Ashton said, the men of renown, Yes, come.
Speaker 4: Men of renowned, the men of ole.
Speaker 6: Good God, you calling us neholom, dude, is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Well, oh, we're not going there.
Speaker 2: Pop goes the wegl A weasel said, Hey, good evening, y'all. To be alive, said Felis Martes. Cabrones don't speak the language, but back at you, Hony, Yeah, dude, zoom user said, zoom user. Who is this? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is this raven with the ravens?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: With the pumpkins? Oh?
Speaker 2: Some some other usually ravens usually ravens rocking that zoom user shit?
Speaker 3: So uh?
Speaker 2: Anthony said, what's up, white boy wizard? Good evening you glorious Mastard's spirit animals said frat dad Bod.
Speaker 6: I'm on Keto.
Speaker 2: I will have you know. I will have you know. I have I've lost like thirteen pounds in the last two weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I see these influencers that do these like weight loss challenges with their people and like they, Oh, dude, po send the chat. How much weight you've lost? Let's do it together. And meanwhile, I'm like, bro, no fucking way, Like I'm not doing that. That's that's silly. And you realize how hard it is to have a diet in Louisiana. There's only like a two month gap for a very small section of time where we don't have some sort of celebration involving food. That what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And just about every gas station has the best food you've ever had.
Speaker 4: I mean, what am I to do? What am I do?
Speaker 6: Give me a tank of gas and not get a link of Buddha? What are we fucking savage?
Speaker 4: Is here?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh and oh I wanted to say too. So if you remember Lindsay from Rogueways brought Corse up, well, I think she actually changed the name of her show. Instead of Rogue Ways, it's Rogue Soul now, so shout out to her. We're gonna have to get her back on. But uh, she was talking to us a few whenever. That was maybe six months to a year ago now, but she was saying about how she uh does the She's like regularly does a green coffee enema every day. And so I decided, let's let's take a little wander in brown Town. You know, let's see, let's see what it's all about. And uh, well, I bought it and it came in the mail today, and I mean it's pretty cheap.
Speaker 6: Like you just buy.
Speaker 2: It's like a bucket that has a hose and then like a little insert, you know, and then you buy like the she says, well, and and what most people will say is you can't just put regular coffee grounds in there because those are you know, toasted and they're not alive.
Speaker 3: You want to make sure you get the green coffee beans.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I'm glad that that was my next question.
Speaker 6: I don't and I you know, I'm a coffee drinker, right and I do love my coffee and chicory, but I feel like that wouldn't do well as far as this goes.
Speaker 4: So I was gonna ask what a green coffee?
Speaker 6: Like? What is green coffee? So you mean basically pre roasted, pre roasted beans, but you basically let steep in water and it just extracts all the nutrients and the caffe nation and you you shove that up your ass, yea in that Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: And it's like.
Speaker 4: Chickery.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's that chickery is a additive, for lack of better words, it's a naturally growing, for lack of better words, it's called a root and it is a predominant New Orleans and Louisiana style coffee blend there. It depends on who you ask. Some people will say that it is what the slaves used to drink instead of coffee. Some say that it was a way for in New Orleans, in the poorer communities, they would cut their coffee with chickry to make it like last longer kind of thing. But I love it. It adds a extra depth and level of flavor profile and a bittersweet to it. And honestly, I've always grown up drinking coffee and chickery. Like you have to go, even Community Coffee, which is our premiere Louisiana coffee brand, that you could find places they have their regular roasts and then they have with chickory.
Speaker 4: Some people think it tastes like bug spray.
Speaker 6: Some people think it is the greatest thing to ever be added to coffee. I am on that side of things. Ever since I was six months old, I've been drinking coffee with chicken. So I mean, I'm you know, that's just kind of how I was born and bred.
Speaker 2: Bro six months old drinking drinking coffee is a bit much what that's crazy. I just so you know that, ain't that is abnormal? So you know that, No, every every person in my family. My father's first sip of coffee was at his christening. He was like a few weeks old. My first sip of coffee was probably around that time as well. My children the same way. We were some coffee drinkers.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, hey, good for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I would just imagine that you probably didn't get much sleep as a baby.
Speaker 6: Then, Uh no, I've slept like a baby from what I know. I don't remember, of course, but from what they said, I had had some ear issues that kind of kept me up for a while, but had nothing to do with the caffeine. My kids have no problem going to sleep. Everybody's like, you gotta make sure you give them the melatonin and do this, and then no, I tell him go the fuck to sleep, and they go down. It's pretty easy situation.
Speaker 2: Well, look as far as the whole green coffee andema thing goes, because I do want to get it out there. It's like one of the most healthy things that you can do for your body. I mean, yes, I know you're shoving liquid up your ass whatever, get over it for a second, because it's actually really good for you. Like, especially the American diet is horrible. I mean, even if you're eating you know, regular steak or bacon, or you know, if you're on like a carnivore diet or something like that, you got to think about how many probiotics that shit's being pumped with, unless you're getting it from like a butcher or something like that. But most of it is being pumped with, like, you know, a lot of shit that's not necessarily good for you, and it clogs you up in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 3: And so so.
Speaker 4: Green coffee is a way to offset that.
Speaker 2: Green coffee is a way too literally and I'll read it here. It's good for detox like detoxing literally your entire body. So it's a potent detox. When introduced into the colon, the coffee stimulates the liver, enhancing the release of toxins and waste materials from the body by accelerating bile production. Coffee enema's aid in the elimination of harmful substances such as heavy metals, pesticides, and other environmental toxins. This cleansing effect can contribute to improved immune function and the prevention of chronic illnesses. And that's just one of them. That's just one of the things. But Dougie blunkin, I imagine you probably well, you'd probably enjoy a good blunkin or two off of a coffee anima, sir, what do you think?
Speaker 10: I'm actually wondering how you've been feeling lately, sir. I've noticed the mention of Jesus CHRISTO. Jesus Christ has been making you climb up the walls and be a little demonically possessed.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned what you better watch say in that name, because I'm gonna melt.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think you might.
Speaker 10: Melt if you do a holy water enema.
Speaker 2: Maybe I will, maybe I will bless it with the divine underworld.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean no, I'm actually I'm trying to be better about that. I've been coming a little hard. Well, that's not a bad well, I've been going a little too hard at religion. And actually, as a matter of fact, I was planning on talking about a PAC money. But I'm not even talking about that today because that's the guy that is anti Israel, anti Christianity, anti Judaism. I'm not going to be trying to be labeled as the crazy one here for that. So if anybody wants to be able to do their own research on APAC, feel free. I'm not allowed to do it.
Speaker 4: No, No, You're totally allowed to do it all the time.
Speaker 6: I'm saying. All I'm saying is that yes, APAC definitely has their claws in the United States government. Every dickhead with a microphone has been saying that for months now. Everybody saw my APAC rightfully so, but no one's talking about nor Pak.
Speaker 4: No one's talking about Qatar. That's my problem right now.
Speaker 6: Qatar is spending leaps and bounds more than israel Is. They are the ones that are actually puppet mastering the country right now, but everybody's more focused on Israel, and I look over here, not over there. Thing.
Speaker 2: I'm very open to listening to that information, but I have not heard a speck of influence. Maybe there's money coming in. I don't know if it's changed laws. I don't know if there's lobbyists to change laws in this manner. I don't know of too many. And we read it a little bit earlier that there are dual citizenship, you know, over there to the UAE, and that's totally fine. But I want to know more because there's a lot of information out there right now that shows where the APAC money's going, what it's being used to change laws, who it's being used to influence, and the amount of people that they are shutting up on mainstream media as a result of it. So if you can find something like that on nor PAK, I'm more than happy to hear it.
Speaker 6: No, nor Pak isn't Katar. Nor Pak is a whole other group. That's the thing. Everybody thinks that APAK is the only foreign lobbyist group, and that's just not true.
Speaker 4: That's simply not true.
Speaker 6: What if I was you that in the past four years, KATAR has had six hundred and seventy two meetings with congressmen, I would like, individual congressmen. And what if I was to tell you that they their average payout is half a million dollars at these meetings.
Speaker 3: Nor Pack is from what country.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about, Quitar. I'm talking about Quitar right now. I want to say nor PAK might be another. It's not an Israeli lobbyist group, is it. It's a it's like a collective.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But my point is, if we're gonna look at foreign lobbyist groups, and yes, we do need to shine light on a pack and how Israel has been pulling the strings of the American government for a while, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Dog nor PAK is political action committee working to strengthen the United States and Israel relationship.
Speaker 4: It is an Israel one.
Speaker 6: So again, there's more than one lobbyist group we need to be talking about. But if we're gonna talk about APAC, we need to talk about nor PACK as well, do we not.
Speaker 4: We need to get the whole scope.
Speaker 2: That's that's actually what I was planning on bringing up today. It includes nor PAK.
Speaker 6: Okay, then again, if we're gonna talk about these, let's take in the whole scope and see the Qatar is out spending Israel by two to one at our politicians right now, Israel has been the powerhouse of America since Biden left, which actually during that.
Speaker 4: Time he would said China was the powerhouse.
Speaker 2: You are sleeping under a fucking rock, My dude, No, I'm doing actual research, not just listening to every other person with a microphone. No, I'm actually you know what, fuck it, We're going there. Here, we go there, We're gonna go balls deep in here, just so I'm not that guy that is just listening to every dick with a microphone. This rate here will show you exactly how much money is being approved. This is actually by trackapac dot com. This is a beautiful website and it says Trump has approved fourteen billion dollars in military aid and weapons sales to Israel. And that's just in four months, so I'm sure the number's gonna go up a little bit. Let's talk about the Trump administration accepting two hundred and thirty million, four hundred and seventy three thousand, six hundred and twenty two dollars from a pack since twenty twenty. Okay, you I want to talk about an actual fuck ton of money that is going and we want to sit here and say that Israel has no influence on the Trump administration.
Speaker 6: I didn't say no influence. I said that's not the most influence. Which also, we need to keep them on how much money did they just approve to be spent in Israel on military weapons fourteen. Oh okay, for you know that Poland spent thirty eight billion dollars last year buying American weapons. Continue, What has that got to do with this? Because it's like Israel's getting all this American weapons. It's like, yeah, that's kind of a drop in the bucket. Poland's bought thirty eight billion. You want to talk about what Australia bought.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's not even talk about Argentina. I mean all the money that's going to Argentina right now as well. I'm and I'm we can get into that.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 2: I only have one mouth and I only have so many words that can come out of it at once.
Speaker 6: We can talk about all of that, but we'll say we keep it in scope. We can keep it all.
Speaker 2: You know what, We're gonna make all of this about all the money that is funding all you know, Congress and the White House, all that shit. We're gonna talk about it all since we want to make it, you know, very clear. And I'm actually happy that you want to do that because I would love to be able to see where the influence is actually going. So it says our analysis uncovered two hundred and thirty or greater than two hundred and thirty million dollars in spending by pro Israel groups benefiting President Donald Trump since twenty twenty. Miriam Addelson's Preserve America pack is by far the biggest spender, pouring in two hundred and fifteen million plus dollars into the United States presidential elections to help Trump. The Republican Jewish Coalition an APAC ally has spent fourteen million dollars supporting Trump since twenty twenty. And then at Core, you know it's going to get into everybody that's in there right now. So this isn't an anti Republican thing because it's going everywhere. It's just talking about who's in charge now. So of course Jady Vance is in there one hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars in campaign contri contributions, and it's as Vance's mentor.
Speaker 6: Pro Israel.
Speaker 2: Billionaire Peter Teal spent fifteen million dollars funding his twenty twenty two US Senate campaign in Ohio. Teal co founded Pallenteer, a CIA backed analytics firm that helps Israel generate kill liss. It says of Palestinians in Gaza. In January of twenty twenty four, Pallenteer agreed to a strategic partnership with the Israeli Defense Ministry to supply technology to be used in the genocide in Gaza.
Speaker 6: Real quick, hold on before we continue, how much did you say that the Trump is received from Israel?
Speaker 3: Over two hundred and thirty million?
Speaker 6: Okay, he just received a four hundred million dollar gift from Qatar. Okay, yeah, it's the new air Force one. But that's just one gift. That's not the only thing Qatar has given him.
Speaker 2: So all right, continue, what about actual like hard cash, though, I wonder I'll look into it.
Speaker 6: I'm just that was the first thing I pulled up, and I was like, wow, he literally just received that, Like within the last two weeks, He's received a gift totally in four hundred million dollars And that was a one time gift. And that's not even talking about, you know, in the time before that in his campaign or anything like this.
Speaker 2: So and by the way, this is not like an anti Israel stance that I'm trying to take here. This is I want to be able to see how much foreign countries are influencing our politics and vice versa. How much is our country influencing other you know, influence of other countries as well, because if our country and the people of leadership are supposed to be there representing us and it looks like they have foreign interests that are lobbying on behalf of their selves and not on behalf of the United States, I have an issue with that.
Speaker 6: No, I agree one hundred percent, and I have the same issue. My thing is that it is not only Israel that is doing this, and again they are being outspent by another country. But nobody is talking about that because if there's no Jews, there's no news. Oh man, right, all right, you know what, let's just get back to that, because I'm not gonna make a point today with this. That's not at you, that's it, that's at all the people, that's at anybody, not just people have podcasts or the news or whatever. It's everybody is so focused on Israel right now, and you know what, there's something to be said for that. I get it. I'm not trying to detract or like make it seem like Israel's not doing some foul ass shit. I get it. All I'm saying is that if we're gonna talk about who has more sway over our government right now, it is not Israel.
Speaker 4: And the numbers prove that again. I'll talking about Qatar.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 6: They just approved a two billion dollar investment from Trump to build a golf course. So how much how much money from them is going to Trump? That's that's money in the bank, dude, that it's a golf course that he owns gonna make money off of this, you're talking about just like actual checks cut to him, I'm talking to go that way. It goes to their campaign, it goes to their war chests and all these things.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm talking about influence from other countries that are impacting the United States. Trump buying a golf course in the fucking UAE is not necessarily I mean, I could be wrong, but I would imagine there's not a whole lot of influence coming from that.
Speaker 6: So you wouldn't think, just right off the rip that a four hundred million dollar plane wouldn't also be a type of influence. Or Katari royals invested about fifty million in pro Trump movements in twenty twenty four. Fifty million. That was just a quick check that wouldn't even count in the four hundred million dollar plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean fifty millions a lot less than two hundred and thirty million, but no, but if you.
Speaker 6: Account for everything, we're now at four hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know that you can't look at it one way and then say it's something else. Because we've talked about the amount of the amount of you know, like supplies and weapons that we've sent over to Ukraine, and we talk about the the amount of money that that is involved, and you know, people are very quick to say, well, that wasn't actual money, that was just supplies that we weren't using, you know, So it can't be both ways, Like it has to be like what are we talking about? We talking about cold hard fucking greenbacks here, or are we talking about like planes? You know, I mean, plane's cool. I'm not even saying that there's no influence with that. I would love to understand what the influence is. But I feel like we're detracting from the amount of money that.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's talk about that if we're not, because we're talking about an individual versus because that wasn't Trump helping out Zelenski. That was America helping out Ukraine with the weapons and the money. Right, we're talking about the royal on that point. So if that's the case, let's talk about how President Trump and Qatar signed a deal for military tech worth one point two trillion dollars. So America helping Katar, not just Trump helping out the dude in charge over there, the emere chic whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: But that's my point.
Speaker 6: If we're gonna talk about which country is really exerting power and things like that, if we're talking individual or we're talking mass spending on a country to country scale, like, we can go whatever way you want to go on that.
Speaker 2: I care more about foreign money coming into the United States from another country in order to sway and influence our politics. I'm not talking about that money that's going out right now necessarily like and we.
Speaker 4: Were talking about that's all.
Speaker 6: You brought up Ukraine. So I was showing a Katari like standards point where the can we're taking it all in scope here, that's all okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Ashton said, don't shit on abstinence, Johnny boy, these hoes be tripping.
Speaker 3: It's called pre nut clarity.
Speaker 4: Pre nut clarity.
Speaker 6: It depends how long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, you know, you got to hold it in to eventually get that Cundalini awakening. Baby, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep, Hey, that's a real thing.
Speaker 6: Actually, I've heard it, and I'm not like shitting on those that believe that. I you know, if you find more power from withholding your seamen and like that's a personal thing for you, and you find more control and power.
Speaker 4: Over it than like, you know, by all means more power to you.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, see, yeah, it's not a belief, it's a it's an experience. Actually, you know, people are experiencing it. They don't they don't have to believe it. Okay, so it's a little difference there. Big Old Pumpkins, Oh that's who zoom years was Big Old Pumpkins said, hey hey everyone, Uh, the Big d said, what's up? Roast gies? Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 6: What what up?
Speaker 2: GQ said, it's a spy.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: Referring to Big Old Pumpkins says I'm the Pumpkins Raven.
Speaker 3: Oh it was Raven.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Doug holding up across that's nice. GQ said, it's a candy corn, saying, I hate you too. I actually don't mind candy corn.
Speaker 6: Bro It's one of my favorite Halloween candies, and I know so many people think it's disgusting. It's a lover hate thing. From what I could tell that, it's like cilantro. Either you love the shit.
Speaker 4: Or you hate it.
Speaker 6: Candy corn, it's very polarizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a weird thing.
Speaker 6: I mean I love.
Speaker 2: I mean I like a lot of shit that people don't like.
Speaker 6: Though, Like r sauce. Oh fucking weirdo.
Speaker 3: You don't like tartar sauce.
Speaker 6: I do not, dude.
Speaker 3: Wow, you don't like pickles?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 6: The mayo? I don't like mayo.
Speaker 3: There it is, okay, Yeah, yeah, I get down with it.
Speaker 2: Pumpkin spice and I just I just went to a grocery store out here called Safeway, and they had a deal to where if you bought five, uh five things of pumpkin spice, you get like three dollars off per thing. So I just got five containers of pumpkin spice creamer. I'm pretty soaked about wow. All right, Yeah, I want to live off of that. I want to have pumpkin spice every fucking day of the year. I know I'm a basic white bitch for that, but I love it.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna knock it. It's just it's not my favorite, you know, flavor of choice.
Speaker 2: But like vanilla though you know vanilla is basic, but I mean I like vanilla, you know, creamer and all that, but I mean that's usually my go to because that's like one of the only ones that they regularly have sugar free, like the zero sugar creamer. Yeah, Ashton said, if my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it.
Speaker 6: Well, all right, then, very well, you gotta let him know.
Speaker 4: Shit, it's the man from Nantucket.
Speaker 9: If you know that one.
Speaker 6: I don't, but please tell us.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: There's a million ways it goes. But it's like there once was a man from Nantucket. It came in a bucket something something. If my blank were a blank, I would fuck it.
Speaker 6: All right, then it's.
Speaker 2: Now it might be well, I will say, you got to watch the use of that cunt until you are blessed by Australian Joe.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, you gotta get the pass from Joe. The American Internet does not take kindly to that word. Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm just now watching I decided to like go on a Lord of the Rings marathon, and this is my first Dude. I thought that I had seen the first one. I remember reading the book, but I guess I never watched the movie.
Speaker 6: And I'm watching you mean the first one in chronological order, because that's the Hobbit or do you mean the first one as far as the first one that came up Fellowship of the Rings?
Speaker 2: Fellowship? Yeah, yeah, And I and I do love it. I mean, I love the first book. We read it in school. But and I realized, fucking what's his name from Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: Is in there?
Speaker 2: The dad that got his head chopped off by dude that played Ned Stark?
Speaker 4: Was it Borimira?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was like, holy shit, how much younger he is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Such a good movie.
Speaker 6: He always plays a solid role, dude. Every movie I've ever seen him in he fucking kills it.
Speaker 3: Yeah he does.
Speaker 6: Oh and even as the bad guy in National Treasury, even as the bad guy, he fucking killed the role.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Kunt, the guy from the Boys, the main guy that always says Kunt is in there too.
Speaker 4: Yes he is, Yes he is.
Speaker 6: So it's it's I have never actually done this, but it is on my bucket list to watch the like thirty two hour h you know, Jackson rendition of the Lord of the Rings. But I want to do it all the way from the Hobbit to now, and then you have to do it with the the seven Hobbit meals every day first breakfast, seven breakfast or second breakfast eleven Z's Saint Crispin's like, you have to go the whole way through here, and uh yeah, it takes an entire weekend block to do it properly. But I'm the type of dude that would be completely cool with just saying fuck the world for one weekend. Let me shut all the blonde, shut all the curtains, and just do Lord of the Rings fan shit for one weekend. I feel like once a year we should be doing this. That's just awesome. Yeah, I do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I just finished the was it the two Towers or the Twin Towers or whatever it's called.
Speaker 6: Oh and another interesting fact, your boy, Oh, sir Christopher Lloyd, you might know I'm a saar on. Okay, I don't know who. So here's the deal. The guy himself who plays the bad Wizard. He is the only member of the cast the Lord of the Rings that actually met Tolkien.
Speaker 2: So when he was a kid, hold on.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, that's Chris Floyd, Chris FH. Lee.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Samuel.
Speaker 6: So this guy when he was a kid, he happened to be going into a pub where Tolkien was just kind of having a little talk, so he was like eleven years old, actually met the real life Tolkien. Later on, he became one of the founders of the British Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare aka, he's the guy who James Bond was actually founded upon. I know everybody thinks it's John Dy, it's not. It's not fucking John d who's an alp who got his ears clipped. It's this guy, Christopher Lee. Cut to later on, when they're filming Lord of the Rings. He was actually helping the director because they kept doing the He's like overly dramatic death scenes, and he's like, that is not what it sounds like when a guy gets stabbed. I'll be honest with you, that's not how it goes. And the director's like, oh yeah, how would you know. He's like because I've stabbed at least over one hundred men to death.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: They're like, wait, what, So he actually did a lot of consultant work on some of the death scenes. The dude's an absolute fucking badass start to finish.
Speaker 2: Wow, who would have thought he had a real dick in that movie too? To be go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 8: Christopher Lee is also what was at the last beheading by guillotine in nineteen seventy seven in France. He also had permission by the King of think either Switzerland or Sweden to marry the princess. He turned her down because he said that a actor would not be able to give her the life that she deserved. And the dude was that dude is a direct descendant of Sir Charlemagne and his sword, his lightsaber when he count dook who is curved. He is based off of his ancestor Charlemagne. And he's an average cancer to the point, if I'm not mistake, he even was Olympic level.
Speaker 2: I now understand when dork speak, it's crazy. It's like a paradigm shift. It's like what what what?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 2: I once was blind? I now see I now understand, it's like it's.
Speaker 6: Weird, my friend, but does that not add so many levels? Now that you know that, and you watch this and it's like this guy is playing this like ultra powerful wizard, but it's like the man, the myth, the legend himself was an absolute fucking boss. That adds levels to it. Bro.
Speaker 8: Also, his cousin was Ann Fleming and he even even uh, he even did the.
Speaker 4: He took his boat and tried to fight you, jumming you boats.
Speaker 5: So I don't know what the dude's gonna be doing on a dinghy with a fucking revolva is gonna do, but hey, that's great.
Speaker 4: Gets somehow, I guess that's awesome anyway. Christopher Lee shout out.
Speaker 2: Shout out, uh to be Alive, said, hell yeah, I went from two ninety down to two twenty five and ten months.
Speaker 6: Damn fuck yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, what is that?
Speaker 2: Sixty five or seventy five? Sixty five pounds?
Speaker 6: Damn? Sixty five pounds in ten months is really good. That's fucking legit. Du congrats.
Speaker 2: Okay, name Tony said, I did a four day fast and went from one seventy to one to fifty one.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, dude, fasting is it takes some determination, but boy, it can work, Tony.
Speaker 2: I will say, fasting for the sake of losing weight at one seventy is pretty crazy. I don't know if it was. Was it more of a spiritual thing or like, did you do it for losing weight's sake?
Speaker 6: Good question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't need to lose weight, but I've heard it's good at preventing cancer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I say, Tony. I've met you in person more times I can count. You're on the taller and slenderer side, so I can't imagine you were trying to drop LB's a comfortable one to seventy, but yeah, no doubt no.
Speaker 9: I just do it like once a year if I can get away with it.
Speaker 2: It's a good reset. Does the body good for a do a little reset like that?
Speaker 3: Four days?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 2: That is hard. Like I went three days. I felt like I was dying, and you know, like it is.
Speaker 6: On day two.
Speaker 2: Honestly, once you get past the first day, day two is pretty easy, and then you get to day three and you're like, fuck, you lost all your ambition every like you can't even watch TV. As a matter of fact, I made the mistake of on Sunday, I was thinking, I'm gonna fast today, right, but of course I'm watching football all day and all of those Uber Eats commercials, how they keep on saying, oh, the only reason why the Eagles won the Super Bowl was to to promote chicken wings or something like.
Speaker 3: Stupid, like silly and stupid like that.
Speaker 2: Right, It's just like the only reason why you know sports, you know, you think about all of the team names that has some kind of animal that reminds you of food. It's just like a funny little joke thing they do. But it's a Ubert commercial like every fucking not for the other commercial. And I'm here, I'm over here trying to fast.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: I even made a countdown, like I set alarms on my phone to where every hour I'm celebrating. Oh, I made seventeen hours, I made eighteen hours. I got to eighteen and I was like, fuck this, and so I went down the street and got a cow zone.
Speaker 3: So not a good Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel that, dude. I'm I.
Speaker 4: You know, I've done a fast before.
Speaker 6: It sucks. You know, if you're doing it for like religious reasons, then like you know what I mean. That's uh, that is your uh what's the word conviction made real? Right? If you're doing it for a week loss purposes, then like I know that you're trying to do it, but you know it's a motherfucker. It's a bit either way. Like it takes some real commitment and the discipline to make that happen for sure.
Speaker 2: Damn two weeks afo? What is afo? I think you meant ago ago Okay, sorry about that. One hundred and twenty hours, so technically closer to five days. Cool, damn good on you, Tony dude, Big old Pumpkins said, dang, I need to do a fast.
Speaker 6: Okay by all means, man, I just if if any of the good cult mins are going to do a fast, give yourself like the proper you know, do it the right way. Don't. If you're gonna fast, maybe do a fast from I've heard some people do like a bread and water fast, but you don't just like engorge yourself on bread.
Speaker 4: You have like two.
Speaker 6: Slices at breakfast, a slice at lunch, like these kind of things.
Speaker 2: Or just interns. Huh, that's not even fasting. You're eating three slices of bread a day. It's still food that your body has to break down. The goal is, the goal is not to eat anything so that your body has nothing to break down.
Speaker 6: What about intermitting fasting, like only eating for eight hours a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's a lot of people do that and see like great results. Actually it's better like just to go omad at that point instead of eating that one meal a day.
Speaker 3: And so if you if you're because.
Speaker 2: Intermittent, and I'll tell you, and everybody's different, but whenever I was doing intermittent fasting and I knew that I had eight hours, dude, I'm engorging, Like I will make sure, oh I'm only eating once today, so I'm gonna go to the Chinese buffet, you know. And it's like you can't do that either. So the idea is that you want to make sure, like actually one meal a day is better than intermittent fasting as long as you're not snacking on chips and peanuts or whatever right throughout the day. Like just one time you're eating for fifteen minutes out of that day and you don't eat again until that next fifteen minutes after twenty four hours rolls around, and that guy makes sure that it's like good food, not just like you're going and picking up a bacon here for your one meal a day, like you know, and do it for the right reasons, you know, right right, it's actually I mean I found some decent success doing carnivore one meal a day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, Like that's expensive.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends you can buy like cheaper steak, you know. And actually my brother in law he just buys like a shitload of ground beef and he just eats ground beef all day, you know, whether it be you know, usually hamburgers, but sometimes it's all diced up or whatever. But yeah, I mean that would be the the cheapest way to do carnivore is ground beef.
Speaker 4: You can do it.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's ground beef is one of those things that it's very traversible. Depending on how you season it and like how you prepare it, you can get like a bunch of different flavor profiles out of it. Chicken is one of those things that, like bro if you're eating just like chicken breast and broccoli, and like that's great.
Speaker 4: That's healthy, all the stuff boring.
Speaker 6: Eat that three times a day for five days straight and tell me how appealing that bitch looks it is like, bro, fuck this chicken, dude.
Speaker 2: Literally, yeah, I could probably do it with turkey though, tell you that again.
Speaker 6: Turkey is one of those that, like it depends on how it's seasoned and stuff. And yeah, I know, chicken you could also do it too, But all the stuff that you would do, like no barbecue sauce, like anything you would do to make chicken like really that fucking great, Like unless you're doing like a really good marinate or something like.
Speaker 4: There's you know, there's ways.
Speaker 2: I just like a little salt and pepper. That's all I need.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: I like that Tony Sharigan's that's just me.
Speaker 6: But I get it.
Speaker 2: Tony does slap Nicholas. You chopped your beard off, sir.
Speaker 6: It was looking so manly. What happened?
Speaker 12: Didn't take it anymore? No, why you want me to be honest? I missed looking at my own face.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny too, is that every so often I'll see like a comment on one of our TikTok's or Instagram videos or something like that, and I go and read the comment, and then the video pops up and it's me either with no beard or just a little bit of scruff. And I'm like, mm hm, I kind of missed that.
Speaker 6: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: I promised that this is the final promise that I'm making. I am growing mine out until it at least meets or exceeds Jacob's beard. I've been promising that for years. I'm going through with it right now.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and write it down.
Speaker 6: He will have his beard shade before Christmas.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, a challenge accepted.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 13: I'll give up my Bengo card space for this.
Speaker 6: Yo that needs to be on the Bengo cart for next year.
Speaker 7: You're kidding.
Speaker 6: I like it, I will say.
Speaker 2: Ever since I changed meta Mysteries to Metamistics, I'm trying to look more and more like a wizard.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of my pain. Hey, whatever, you need to find that motivation, big dog. I'm here for fucking a.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 12: So I actually just got with with my uh with my friend Tyler. Both of you know who I'm talking about, the bass Forage guy who does all the frequency stuff and tiktoks and everything. I just got off the phone with him like five minutes ago. He said that he's down whenever y'all are down. Whenever the ninth nine sixty three is gonna land, So let's do it down to coordinate.
Speaker 3: So AWESO.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nick called me the other day and said, oh, I'm actually like homies with that guy, and I love all of his work. I mean he's going into like ancient temples and looking at the pyramids and looking at ancient like tablets and ship and he's like, you know there's more, there's like sacred geometry on these things, and seeing about how there was one that he did. It was like looking at one of the temples or something like that, and he was showing about how it mimics like a modern motherboard, like a circuit board kind of thing, and I was like, wow, that is insane. I mean it's it's like almost pinpointed. And uh so yeah, I was. He was like, yeah, you know, I want to try and maybe get him on for episode one thousand. I was like, dude, episode one thousand's not until February third, like that's whenever that comes out. I've done the math and and so I was like, well, you know what, like he does all this frequency stuff, let him call come on with episode nine hundred and sixty three. That's the God tone, right, Like, that's the God.
Speaker 6: Frequency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that'll be a fun one that sounds really like Hell yeah, he's dude, he's fucking super smart. Fuck yeah, dude, white boy wizard your thoughts, sir, Nick?
Speaker 6: What was that word? He just?
Speaker 12: Dude, soggio? So am I saying it? Am I saying it wrong?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, I'm asking because.
Speaker 9: I've never heard that word.
Speaker 6: So I was like, what the hell is he talking about?
Speaker 12: There's like seven it's like the seven harmonic frequency or octave frequencies or something. I don't know exactly how it is, but yeah, they're like the the perfectly tuned frequencies in like the seven octaves of I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the it was called, uh who was it? There was a philosopher I cannot remember who it is now, but there was a philosopher that uh did something on the what was it called like the sound of the spheres or something like that, and and basically found out that each I don't know, I think that he was referring to the the idea that each planet like that is in our solar system gives off some kind of frequency or something like that. And then whenever you look into the human body there, you know, according to Buddhists and hinju and and all that kind of stuff, they talk about all of the different chakras, which are basically energy systems within us. And so whenever you meditate on one of these frequencies, it's said to align you with like a five hundred and sixty three hertz or something like that is the hard chakra, and nine hundred and sixty three is like the crown chakra, and then you have four hundred and thirty two.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I think that that's more of a I don't know if that's a sacral or a root chakra one, but one of those. And so it just goes in these different like perfect octaves. You know, we talk about how the music comes out at four hundred and forty hertz, right, and it's unnatural because four hundred and thirty two is the perfect natural frequency for the body to take in, not only like mentally, but physically. And so four hundred and thirty two they found out that it was a perfect frequency that perfectly aligns with, you know, the chakra system and the sound of the spheres and stuff. Like that and just perfect like resonating kind of frequencies and stuff. Anyway, this guy is like super super like well, uh, I don't know well understood on this kind of stuff, and uh really excited to get him on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And he's shown even some of them to where like some even like the Hindu temples, how the like if you get the the what do they call the cymatics of a certain frequency, and you like do it on the on the.
Speaker 6: Plate or in like a bubble or in water.
Speaker 12: The simatics of some of these solfaggio frequencies in three D in water is what the carvings on the wall are.
Speaker 6: It's insane, Like how do you even fucking make that?
Speaker 2: They were just so in tuned with the natural way, you know. And and speaking of cimatics, like if you've ever seen those videos where they have uh you know, the like a sound on a plate and then they put like a bass underneath it or something like that, and then they play a certain four thirty two or nine sixty three or six whatever, right, like a certain like perfect frequency. Every single one of them gives a perfect, beautiful natural shape that you can find in nature. And every time you play an unnatural one. You can see how it's disturbed and not perfectly aligned. And I don't know, dude, I mean for anybody that's into that, it is it is awesome.
Speaker 6: I'm looking forward to having him one as a guest man. He sounds interesting as fuck.
Speaker 2: Super interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah he is. He's cool as fuck and.
Speaker 2: He's done like super research on it too, so I definitely commend him. And he's also isn't he like a he goes to like raves and shit like that. He's like a DJ, isn't he.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's where he met.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we met.
Speaker 12: We met at EDC but in Vegas. But he's friends. We have like a bunch of mutual friends out of Austin, and I met him through our mutual friends and then we've been friends and hung out at various different festivals. And then also he made the music my intro music for my podcast that I haven't even got to finish fully starting. But it's all tuned with selfeggio frequencies in the music to the intro, like perfectly tuned all the way through.
Speaker 6: So pretty cool. Click yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: And that's and you're seeing like a lot of artists now they call it like like conscious music basically, and they're they're like real conscious about the tones and frequencies that they're putting inside of their music that are literally like they're there to put you in like a good state rather than an agitated or angry or dysfunctional kind of state. Right, And so whenever you're here in four forty that like it's literally it's fucking it's programming, is what it's doing. Like it's trying to rewrite the natural system of what it means to be, you know, fucking human. I guess, so very interesting. Doug posted Cafe do Monkov. Hell yeah, there's the coffee and chickery.
Speaker 6: Chick which I mean, I've tried the Cafe Dumont brand of it. It's alight. I'm more of a community to do myself. But you know, a I do love me my coffee and chickery, always have Ever since I was a young lad.
Speaker 2: You know, I always thought that that CC's Coffee and Community Coffee were the same thing.
Speaker 6: They are. I thought CC is community coffee that's there, like like Starbucks has their place to go get fancy drinks and shit. CC's is Community Coffee's outlets to do that.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that they're not the same thing. I don't know, maybe they're mistaken. Then GQ said, men can fast for twenty four plus hours. I think anybody can fast for twenty four plus hours, no doubt, no doubt. Doug said, Yo, Jonathan, I love you, but I think Satan got a hold of you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Last few episodes, you've been on that hater raid for christ. I mean, you know, yeah, yeah, you know what that that actually blames a lot. I did hear a little whisper in my ear last night. I was wondering where it was from. Whenever it was telling me to do all these like crazy things. Man, and and I and I and I don't listen. You know, I do my very best. And you know, especially whenever I pull out the tarot cards and it pulls up the death card, and I like, I instantly know that the devils wanted me to do his work for him. And I'm like, you know what, I'm not today, Satan. I'll be damned not today. Okay.
Speaker 6: You know there are those that will say that as soon as you pull out the tarot, you are in fact doing Satan's work. There are those that say that is completely bullshit too. So I mean, listen, you know, oh I get it, and we do.
Speaker 2: I suppose we've so me and Sean, we've had guests on the show, and we've gone on other shows where we all like, you know, it's a part of our show to do a tarot reading at the end. It's just kind of like a thing that we do, right, It's like built into the episode. And and you know, we went to go do it once and we asked and some people were very uncomfortable with that, and they're like, I would prefer if you didn't. I'm like, all right, so now I know that I have to ask everybody. And sometimes it's like, you know, it's a you can usually kind of gauge these things about who's going to be okay with it and who's not going to be okay with it. Usually it's just the religious people that are not okay with it. So I kind of just accept that. And look, I'm not trying to tell you that it's right or wrong. I mean, you're going to listen to the book more than you would me anyway, So I'm I'm not here to convince anybody of anything. But yeah, a lot of people take it to be very much aligned with like awigi board. I'm not saying that I am one of these people, but a lot of people the same way.
Speaker 6: It's like, hey, can we do a wigi board real quick and be like I prefer you didn't. A lot of people will look at taro the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, and maybe that's the case. Maybe that is the case, spirit animal, your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 5: Maybe you wouldn't be getting the death card and feeling Satan breathing daan neck if you want. Fucking with the tarot code my bubble also, and then again, I think they're just fucking colds.
Speaker 4: I've had a deck in my house. My ex ol lady left them.
Speaker 5: But then again I get weird activity in the house, so it goes hand in hand.
Speaker 2: For the record, I will say that you don't need tarot cards to do a Tarot reading, and I know that sounds like kind of intuitive, but just a regular plain old deck of like uh playing cards, you know with your aces and Jackson kings and queens.
Speaker 4: They were based off of taro.
Speaker 2: Well, it's called like you can do it literally just with a regular deck of cards. It's called cardomancy, and each suit it's the same thing, like it has the suits just like the the Tarot does. It has you know, your your main court people like you know, just like Tarot.
Speaker 3: It's very similar.
Speaker 2: So it was Some people will say that it was that Tarot got the idea from the cards. It's not confirmed. It's it's a theory.
Speaker 6: Flip that flip that playing cards got their inspiration from the Tarot deck. Four suits, there's four seasons, there's fifty two of them. There's fifty two weeks in the year. The face cards all have a very big significance to them. It's yeah, it's playing cards. The bicycle card that you're playing with you and your boys on a poker night, that got its inspiration from the original Tarot deck, dude.
Speaker 2: Which you know, Hey, if you're trying to make a point, there's a lot of people that throw their life away with gambling, and usually that's with cards.
Speaker 6: So and that's another thing that certain religious texts tell you not to gamble for that very reason. I've had a lot of success gambling personally, but I'm so bad at it that it's not even worth my time, dude. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: To help me on a fucking blackjack table. Baby, I love that shit.
Speaker 6: Although I have been teaching my kids how to play texas hold them and five card draw and five cards stuff, just the basics of poker, you know, just in case they ever find themselves in a position where they need to know when, in fact to hold them and win, in fact, to fold them. I need my kids to know what the fuck to do, you know, I'm trying to prepare them to be young adults one day. See this was You're not going to learn this in school, but these are life things that you need to know, you know, shit, speaking for yourself, dude, I learned how to play poker and talk and bou ray and dominoes in school.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't forget about to slam them bones. I learned how to play spades in school. Oh see, I learned how to play spades in the Marine Corps. But again, this is an important life lesson that I should have known before I entered adulthood. You see, Joe, what are your thoughts, sir? Let's get weird.
Speaker 1: Get weird speaking on that. Learning how to read charts and learning how to read people is going to help you a lot up with the stock market, and the kooshi actually makeets pretty good money on that. But I was gonna say, though, going back to the the tarot cards and everything, why is it that everybody has really bad experiences with the Wiji board, But there's a lot of people that have tarot cards and really don't have experiences that they're basically the same thing. Quote, I'm vote you know what I mean. Yeah, For example, for example, when I when my mom when I used to live with in high school, and I used to get on my witch books and stuff like that, bad things are scary, paranormal things never started happening until she found those books.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now I live by myself and nothing paranormal and nothing scary happens. But until she found those books and she's super religious, that's when all the weird paranormal things started happening.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, Joelle, that's because the devil already has you. He doesn't need to torture you anymore. He wants to make you think that you're doing good and doing okay by playing with the taro, so of course he's not gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 6: That's right. I thought it's because the Ouiji board, you're obviously talking to something of the other side, which is never a good thing. Taro is kind of more open ended. I mean, I mean the card can be interpreted one way or another, and it's kind of like, uh, it's kind of like zodiacs, Like if you look at it through a very broad scope and paint with the whitest brush possible, then whatever the zodiac says is supposed to apply to you today, you'll totally read it in the newspaper and be like, Oh, that is just like what I'm experiencing right now. I thought Tara was kind of the same realm. So it's not like a it's not a one to one comparison. I could be totally talking out of my ead.
Speaker 2: Anybody reading their fucking zodiac in the newspaper. You are doing it wrong, dude. That is the most wrong way that you can possibly do it. That is such you're saying that. It's like because it's not to where you were born. It's wide scope, it's not to the minute that you were born, it's not to your name or anything like that. It is not personal at all. It's more of a round about Oh, this is cool, let's see if it applies to my life. I agree with it. If it doesn't, I'll throw it out right.
Speaker 6: It's one of those the same way, dude, I've read the book Whenever you like pull a card and you would explain what it means, it doesn't exactly give a like, bro, this is exactly what you're doing with right now.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like open to interpretation.
Speaker 1: So what if it's like more like okay, but what about liking sports? Like if you like when you're about to play football against the team and you think you're gonna fail, isn't that more like that you're going to fail. Isn't that just the energy that you're bringing in through that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say that, you know those that if you.
Speaker 1: Think something's evil and you think somethings are going to bring you bad energy and or think you're everything's gonna get mounted. But if you're just manifesting man and you know nothing's happened to me.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, you would have to believe in manifestation in order to believe that you're manifesting good or bad. And most people, there's a lot of people who don't believe in that, and that's totally fine. People are on their own journey. But yeah, I mean it's like the old adage though the person that believes that he can and the person believes that he can't are both right. It's the same thing, right, and it's pretty yeah, Ashton said, from what I gather, he's never speaking bad about Christ, it's just the context in which the church depicts him. He talks highly of the Gnostic stuff and quotes Jesus's sayings. The church is the church worships his death and not his life. Thank you, Ashton. Somebody understands, Uh.
Speaker 4: We should be worshiping both.
Speaker 2: But all right, yeah, well, Tony said, I'm actually similar in a lot of ways. I believe pretty strongly in Jesus, but I have issues with the Old Testament.
Speaker 6: Where are you? I'm trying to find where you're at in the show. Now it's nine oh nine. Oh shit, you skipped over the apac thing. Okay, okay, I was waiting for us to get to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know the apac thing. I didn't see an apac thing.
Speaker 4: Like two above that.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, nine oh nine, you said, shit, I'm over here in nine fucking I see the chickery picture.
Speaker 4: I don't see nothing else that you're talking about right now.
Speaker 2: Oh you're tripping.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Joelle. You you still have your hand up.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're never mind, Okay, Yeah. I mean it's just a different way of looking at it. And and you can tell me I'm wrong and tell me I'm stupid for looking at it that way.
Speaker 6: That's totally fine.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own belief and I mean it's just like, uh, you know, Royce will say, you know, you get you get two Jews in a you're gonna get three opinions. And I think that it's probably very similar with most religions, you know. And I think that probably there's there's a lot of religious people out there that believe that they believe what most Christians believe. And I mean, maybe that's true, but I've found people interpreting it in many different ways.
Speaker 6: There's a there's a lot of very deep, scholarly debate on a lot of things that people would assume are just common knowledge. To be completely honest with you, and not even talking about end time prophecy, right, there's some I'm not even getting into the weeds on that ship, but there's people that believe that things have to happen in a certain order.
Speaker 4: Some people believe that the order is all over the place.
Speaker 6: Some people believe that half it's already happened and the other half is about too. And it just there's a lot of dissemination within that. I mean, there's there's definitely interpretive differences for.
Speaker 2: Sure, right right, And you know, I kind of come from, you know what what Ashton was saying about the idea of the living Jesus, what he was trying to teach now, and I will be straight up and honest about that. Most of the living Jesus that I talk about is from the Gnostic, which most people, you know, deem heretical. So that's I'm not even trying to say that it was absolutely him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the I'm looking at the words on the page, and it vibes I like it.
Speaker 3: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 6: But why don't you also look at the gospels as well? Like the actual gospels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have, I've read I have read all the gospels, Jonathan, Yeah, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Have read the entirety of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
Speaker 3: That's the four main gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And to be honest. I mean they're pretty much saying the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's for biographies of the dude's life.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right, so you really only need to really read one to get the main scope out of it.
Speaker 6: No, No, because they're written for four different audiences. That's why it's important to read all of them. But yeah, okay, I honestly did not think that you've actually read them. I thought you had kind of glanced and skimmed and gotten the cliff notes of a couple of them.
Speaker 3: But no, I've done I've done shows on it.
Speaker 2: Actually, as a matter of fact, whenever I did the the the episode a while back, like a year ago on the Lost Gospel of Q the opposed one hundred and fourteen sayings of Jesus, and then that's why I read the Gospel of Thomas. It's another one hundred and something odd sayings of Jesus. I understand these are heretical by a Christian. I'm not trying to even push this down to anybody.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about the four Gospels, and you brought up two gnostics. I'm talking about those four. You say you did a show on them and I compared them, is what I'm trying to say, compared compared them to what Q and Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just showing like, all right, what is kind of like the vibe of the Gospel of Thomas in comparison to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and.
Speaker 6: Completely sidestepped it. Dude, It's completely off the fucking wall.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, from from your perception, that's I get it.
Speaker 6: Look, I can killed an entire village because he had a temper tantrum that goes against the entirety of the other Gospels.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to convince anybody with it. Brother, I'm not even going there tonight.
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm hoping that's what you found when you looked into it, and it'saw like, huh that sounds completely opposite of the dude that these other four.
Speaker 4: Are talking about.
Speaker 2: I agree, yeah, they are. They are very different. Yeah, and that's why I prefer the the Gnostic stuff because it makes a lot more sense to me in my mind. How I don't even want to talk about it. I'm not trying to go there tonight. We always go Christian and Jesus and everybody says, oh my go. You know, Jonathan just has nothing to say, but shitty shit about Jesus.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I get roped into these things. Just so, just so we're clear on this one right here, this one, I wasn't trying to rope you in, but yes I was. I was spurning this conversational. That's fair, yoke, Jed, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 11: So not necessarily as much about this as opposed to an episode that you guys had, I think probably last week.
Speaker 7: So because the Jewish holidays, I'm rather behind with listening to you guys.
Speaker 11: So I just got to I think the lie from last week where you guys were talking about numbers, numbers for thirty one forty, right, and you guys were talking about the human sacrifices in the Torah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was telling when they took the women as as surveys and or whatever, did they do human sacrifice this kind of thing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is the Jewish standpoint on that one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 11: So there are a number of commentaries that.
Speaker 7: I would like to read from.
Speaker 11: So, so the verse and the persons were sixteen thousand, of which the Lord's tributes was thirty two persons. So okay, keep in mind this is from Chad Jibt. But as far as like juda Ic sources. Actually this does a pretty good job of helping pull from a lot of source. So it says at first glance that sounds disturbing. The lord's tribute was thirty two persons could seem to suggest that human beings were offered to God. However, there have been a commentators make it clear that this is not human sacrifices, but rather a dedication or consecration of people to divine service in some other way. So Rashi, who is from the eleventh century, says, he said, he clarifies that these persons were female captives from from among the Midi Knites who were spared and given as tribute to God, meaning the Levites who were guarding who the Levites who guarded dimish Gun, which was the portal temple. So Rashi says, so they were given to the Levites to serve the guard duty of the tabernacle. So so they were non sacrificed, but they were rather put into servitude or assigned to the Levites themselves. So that an Ezra does so the word ruma basically to uh is used as a contribution. It means they were dedicated, not slaughter ramban tonchmanities as opposed to my monoities. He said that he's emphasized that these women were not killed or offered, but set apart from the general spoils and given to those who serve the Michigan. So he writes that since God commanded this tribute, it was as if it was given to him in practice, and this tribute was was transferred to the Levites, and then the Siffrey in by Midbar, which is a Madrician Madrasha commentary. Also on the commentary are commenting on the word taruma or taruma for contribution. Says it is purely in a symbolic gesture, and he says God does not require human being as offerings either. This tribute represents acknowledgment and the victory and spoils come from God. Thus the tribute is quote unquote Gods in principle, even though the actual recipients are His servants, the Levites. And then lastly.
Speaker 14: The there's something called Targum unclos which basically for the Torahs specifically, there was a a convert I believe, who basically translates every single verse of the Torah into Aramaic and that's supposed to give a deeper understanding of the hebrew sins Arak is a sister tongue to it, and it says. So the translation paraphrases the phrase to Rumashem, which is a contribution about into Aramic and.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna even try to pronounce says, but that was set apart before lords. So again Unglos avoids any implications of sacrifice and emphasizes that these individuals were dedicated or assigned.
Speaker 4: They were not slain, okay, which I figured was the case.
Speaker 6: I figured they'd become like temple servants in some way, shape or form. I didn't know to what extent, But I'm glad that the Hebrew literature backs that as well.
Speaker 11: Okay, because God, because God abhorrors human sacrifices, like multiple times, I mean in the very beginning with with with Araham and Isaac, that's the first example of other times. He basically says, don't pass your children through the fire of Ballach, don't and don't do this and do it that, So that would be antithetical to what Jews believe.
Speaker 4: Got you, Okay, fucking it, we got the clarification on it.
Speaker 2: Tony said, fasting is the best overall health practice. It keeps insulin resistance away and kills cancer cells with low sustained blood sugar. Big facts, stupid benefits to fasting. It's crazy. Claire said, chickory doesn't actually have caffeine.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is true, This is true. It actually it takes away from the strength of the coffee. But it adds to the flave fall, which is why I make my coffee so strong. It's more comparative to tar than the liquid. But uh, you know, we do what we gotta do.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, I just had an eighteen hour fast. Had so much energy today. It is crazy because you don't feel so bogged down. And I'll say this like, so I got I took a little like a two like a two or three day hiatus from keto this past weekend and hum and.
Speaker 6: Felt like shit afterwards. Danian, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: And but but that being said, the amount of energy that you have before any meal is so much better than after any meal. And so like, for example, all I ate today was steak and bacon, right, And so you're thinking, oh, I ate I ate clean, I ate healthy today. You know, all I had was me body needs meat. I got all those nutrients, I got all those minerals. It should be feeling pretty good, dude. I still felt like shit after, you know, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's a heavy ass meal, dude.
Speaker 6: All the blood from your body is rushing to your stomach to help it digest. It makes you feel sluggish when you eat a big meal, regardless of what it is. Yeah, you can eat two pounds of vegetables and you'll still feel sluggish as fuck afterwards.
Speaker 2: No, And that's the point that I'm trying to make is that you know, fasting in general is like it's like nature's way and of giving you an energy drink. You know, depending on how long you're doing it, you know, like some.
Speaker 3: Different you know, it's almost like a runner's hot.
Speaker 2: You feel like, mmm, okay, like I got you. Very similar to that. Pop goes the Weasel, said, Good Ranchers. The only beef chicken that is American grown, butchered, processed, and sent from USA. No antibiotics, no hormones in any of it. Good Ranchers shout out all right, Tony said, Very recently, Trump gave permission for a lot more Argentine beef imports as part of a larger bailout package to Argentina. American beef ranchers are unhappy about it. I do not have a strong opinion either way.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know that.
Speaker 6: But Trump is doing a lot to try to prop up Argentina right now because that's his little homie over there in La I think his name is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The American public is not too fond of the ways that that's going down, although I have no idea what the beef industry is doing as far as like hurting or doing well or whatever the case is right now, but especially Trump talking about spending forty billion dollars in a one to one swap for the Argentinian payso, which is very shaky at best. And it's like, yeah, but it's not like he's given them the money he's swapping out, you know, the Argentinian paso. That's kind of shaky for the very stable US dollar. That so he's given him the fucking forty billion, that's all I'm hearing. The Argentinian paeso is gonna drop. No, but if it props up the economy, it's gonna do better in.
Speaker 4: Like five years.
Speaker 6: Except it's like it's not. It's like it's not though so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm I'm so off the Trump train. It's not even funny like.
Speaker 3: And as a matter of fact, I.
Speaker 2: Saw this uh this picture earlier which I had to post, but on on Instagram somebody shared it and I was like, oh my god, that is hilarious and it's a if you've ever seen. Let me see if I can pull it up real quick.
Speaker 6: In the no King's Day thing where he was like, oh, thank you all for protesting.
Speaker 4: For a second there, I thought somebody was coming after my job. Thank you. We don't have kings in this country or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, No, this one's actually it's Matthew McConaughey and it's in one of his one of those car commercials that he does, like uh, Lincoln, Lincoln, that's right, Yeah, in those car commercials, he's all like smiling and everything's cool, man, you know, and he's and he's wearing a Maga hat and he's all smiling because it's January twenty twenty five and Trump just got elected. Obviously it's a made up meet he's not actual were at but and it's so the January twenty twenty five and he's all smiling and everything and then it has him from the uh whenever he got super skinny for the Dallas Buyers Club and it hasn't been that fucking make America Great Again hat. And it's October twenty five or October twenty twenty five, and he's crying in his car and he goes, it's.
Speaker 6: Five D chess. It's five D chess. It's five D chests. Like how many times can you say it's five D chess?
Speaker 2: Bro Like, I'm sorry, Like I'm out, I'm all the way out.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not just gonna be like, oh, nothing can stop what is coming.
Speaker 6: Don't worry where we go one we go all like.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying all of the Q stuff is bullshit, but a lot of it, I think a lot of it is.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I'm saying at least ninety five percent of it.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I think the que was a solid source at one point in time, and then twenty seventeen happened, and uh, I don't think that I think it got hacked.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you. I think that it's all a psyop.
Speaker 6: At this point, dude.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'm out here in Lake Havasu in Arizona, and it is full on Trump supporters out here, like it is I'm like, man, and people are still driving around with the Maga flags, you know, attached to their trucks, and they're all wearing the Maga shirts and the Maga hats, and I'm like, I just want to.
Speaker 6: Go tried making Arizona a purple state during the election, Like we're still waiting to hear from Arizona.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be red. It's gonna be red, just in case somebody was curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Phoenix obviously is very blue.
Speaker 6: But it's crazy media is yeah, even on the international scale, They're like, how did Trump win such a decisive victory when everybody thought that it was gonna be a pretty close race up until the very end. It's like, who the fuck thought that was gonna be a close race? Who actually with a brainstem thought that was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: But like, okay, sure, dude, I think that it was like it was such and just looking back at it, obviously like Monday morning quarterback, but like just looking back at them putting Camala up against Trump, I almost I feel like she was the like a sacrifice because there's no way they actually thought that this woman was gonna win anything, right, Like It's almost like whenever the the oh who was it that went up against fucking Bush and it was a joke, like, oh am, I thinking of Gore? No, because came pretty close was Bill.
Speaker 4: Clinton's vice president.
Speaker 6: So and he ran like there was a solid number of people that actually liked him because again the economy is doing great under Clinton, but again that's because of the dot com BA will literally nothing to do with Clinton himself. I know the second time he ran against shit Killary.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, uh No, I think Killery only really she only got the Democratic nominee that one time.
Speaker 6: I thought Carey.
Speaker 2: John John Carrey, thinking of yeah, I knew, and there was a toss up. It was a fucking softball. Nobody was voting for John Carrey right in the same respect, like, dude, did anybody actually think that fucking Mitt Romney was gonna win anything? You know, like there is no way there was no way that was going to happen. So I think that each each party is tossing up like fucking softball sacrifices.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying that there will never be a Mormon president. I'm saying that not anytime soon. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It's it's pretty much understood that the Mormon Church.
Speaker 6: Is a cult group.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: It is scary how much of a cult they are. And I mean as soon as Mitt Romney was talking about him being a devout Mormon, it's like, ah, yeah, he lost. People got wet that people got weird whenever jfk ran because he was a Catholic, and they're.
Speaker 15: Like, oh, so the Pope's gonna lead the country, you meet, So what, We're actually gonna let the fucking Council of Nine or whatever the prophets are lead the country because Romney's gonna do whatever the fuck they say per their Lord and Savior, Joseph Smith, Blessings be upon his name.
Speaker 6: And it's like, I'm sorry, what, it's crazy shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that there there's no way I can be on the Trump train anymore, and which is unfortunate because I really did have a lot of high hopes and I was I was one of the people that were saying, it's five D chess. It's five D chess, like one hundred percent, you know, even whenever. Whenever he told Ghislaine Maxwell, I wish her. Well, I'm like, I can let that go. I can let that go. And then you hear that he might be pardoning her now, and you're like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: You know, like none of this makes any sense.
Speaker 2: All of the money that is being sent to all these other countries, which he said he was always going to put put America first, not true. He said he wasn't going to get involved in the Middle East war with fucking Israel and was it Iran? Right, Like, I mean, we dropped a couple bombs, we didn't like send troops.
Speaker 6: So let's be clear here.
Speaker 2: He still helped, all right, That's kind of my point. Like he said that he wasn't going to do that, and he did, and and countless the money that in the all of the shit that's being sent over to Ukraine. Still, I'm like, dude, you're you're literally backtracking on everything you said in your first five months in office.
Speaker 3: Like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: He's a full on politician now, dude.
Speaker 6: And if this is five d chess, if it really is, then I'm sure we're gonna feel real stupid in about two or three years when all of the fucking pieces fall together perfectly and we see that there was a plan of foot the whole time.
Speaker 2: I also believe I will happily shove my foot in my mouth that that happens, like I will, I will do it with tears of joy. Actually, like, because I'm not gonna lie. There's still like a zero point one percent chance in my mind that that's still possible, only because I'm hanging on to hope and I'm I'm trying to get off the hope.
Speaker 3: I'm trained, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I'm I'm gonna say, dude, if if in the next three years we see that happen, then like, fuck yeah, let's go. But I gotta be honest, Statistically, I just don't see that coming through to fruition.
Speaker 2: Bro, He's another fucking politician now, Dude, he's been bought another one.
Speaker 3: And that's it's unfortunate, you know.
Speaker 2: And and I do, like I kind of feel for people that still believe, you know, because I'm just like, man, it's just a matter of time, it's a matter of some work.
Speaker 6: Even did an episode joking about that any country or any group that gives Trump a gift of some type he basically bends over backwards and gives them whatever the fuck they ask next, And it was like, bro, do we just need to give him like a goal plated golf set and then he'll finally give people affordable health care or something like that what we actually have to do. And it's like, due, south Park has been murdering the shit here lately.
Speaker 4: I absolutely cannot love the show anymore.
Speaker 2: I've actually I started watching it because you keep on talking about this season.
Speaker 6: I'm like, damn, they are really bringing.
Speaker 2: Out the fucking big guns on every episode.
Speaker 6: They have turned up the fucking heat to the max level and then found a way to throw gasoline in the bitch too. It's incredible, And like it, hate it, love Trump, hate Trump whatever, that's not the point. Take it for the sense of comedy. Take it as the court gesture. Who gets the permission to say the things that needs to be said because no one else is fucking saying it. That's south Park, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I do want to make it known, like just because I'm not like on the Trump train does not mean they're like, oh, get the fuck out of here with that too, miss me with that bullshit, because it's not one of those things to where it's not like a flat Earth thing, to where like you believe in flat earth because the ball is silly, Like, it's not that mindset. It's more so that I see it for what it is, at least from my own perspective. And you know, the things that we've talked about, and you know, we dive into politics quite often, unfortunately because I fucking hate it. But you can't nod because it's so in your face. It is so dude, it is so fuck you it's not even funny. Yeah, And I mean that's the part of being an adult, you know what I mean. You start to realize that, like shit, I probably do need to know what's going on in the world around me. I probably do need to know what's going on in my state. I probably do need to know what new laws are being passed. That's gonna fuck me even harder than I'm being fucked right now.
Speaker 6: I don't want to. I don't enjoy this, but like, we need to talk about it, need to know, we need to be well.
Speaker 3: Informed at this point.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, we had the idea of the cult compound. I say, dude, it's cult bunker time like that that I'd be on board for that one.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 6: But we can't do it in Louisiana then, so I for one am feeling in West Texas. That's just Jacob speaking on behalf of Jacob. Cheap Land. Yeah, it's a good cheap land. The cave systems already in place. It's a fucking solid spot.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way cheaper than fucking East East Texas. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 6: The fuck East Texas. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I do love like the the Houston area and Katie and the whole surrounding area. I mean it's the outskirts of the city are really nice. I do not in the city like that gives me anxiety, Like I can't do that that city life.
Speaker 6: That's any big city, right, I mean, like New Orleans is an absolute cesspool. But like Kenner and Metarie, those are nice. Covingtons, super nice, you know what I mean. But you keep going far enough then you'll hit slide out and it's like, ah, never mind.
Speaker 2: It's like it's the idea of babysitting, you know, like like grandparents almost like the grandparents are stoked to be grandparents because they get to give the baby back at the end of the day. I feel that same way to cities, like I'll go and visit, I don't want to fucking live there.
Speaker 3: There's no way, dude.
Speaker 6: So I'm about two weeks away from my trip to Philly and I'm stoked because of what the trip is for. Gotta tell you though, it's not. I'm not a big fan of the big city. Philadelphia has a lot of history there, which I'm a huge fan of. We're also making a stop in DC, where I used to be stationed, so I'm a fan of stopping by. But ask somebody who used to live in that city and go to New York a lot, and go to Philly a lot, and go to Boston and all, like, Yo, fuck big cities as a whole. They just they're fun to visit for a weekend, possibly a week, and then you get the fuck out of there and go back to where people are normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, white boy, wizard, We're gonna be building a bunker out in Idaho.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 13: I was just gonna ask Jacob if it's easy to book those kind of rides as a fed.
Speaker 6: Actually hard, you would think, so you would think so, but I'm not as well connected at the top as people want to believe.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 6: It is costing me a Normanal Lake, but it's for the two hundred and fifty the Marine Corps birthday and at the site where we were founded, so I'll be I'm missing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, Well what did you say to the Jonathan You said you want to build a bunker in Idaho?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: It's probably super It's probably cheap out there than it is West Texas.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, yeah, probably since the beginning of the pandemic. We have been like one of the most moved too states every year since Damn.
Speaker 6: I could believe it, because Nope, not to be rude to your native land, not talking shit about Idaho, but like typically nothing's really there, and so you get all these people that move from the West coast and these big cities, and they're like, yo, I don't want to go I want to go somewhere where there's nothing going on. We usually get out of here and go to like the prairie, to farmland. I need some fucking greenery steering back at me, not a concrete jungle. And to the people of the Pacific northwest in California, Idaho is quite appealing.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, dude, If Idaho was a day of the week, it would be a Tuesday, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: Mmm?
Speaker 6: I mean without the colt without the colt line, Thursday, it's a thursdaysday. It's a Thursday Thursday. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Get your warmed up just in time to up.
Speaker 2: Nice spirit animal fair spirit animals over there like Pickle taking his time.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you said it. What does him get doing on Tuesday? I'm like, well, here we got it toning up on a Tuesday, dog.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm I was referring to, you know, before cult member live shows. But your regular Tuesday not involved on the cult member live shows. Yeah, that's It's about as fucking Idaho as it.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 6: I think Monday it's not home today, just kind of there.
Speaker 7: You know it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's Taco Tuesday for summ and for others, it's probably sitting in a wooden pew in a two hundred year old church, reading by candlelight on.
Speaker 6: A Tuesday, going to church. That's some devotion, man. Typically that's a Wednesday and Sunday thing.
Speaker 5: But I mean, hey, well, you got people going to touch on Saturdays.
Speaker 4: That isn't the Jews. So yeah, the Seventh Day Adventist, Yeah, you got the weird ones. I wasn't about the homies.
Speaker 6: That's supposed to be isn't.
Speaker 2: And I could be wrong on this, but wasn't the fucking like the original Sabbath supposed to be Saturday.
Speaker 6: Depends on who you ask about which calendar, but yeah, the Jews believe that for sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about that, but I do know that me and boys have talked about it, and I think we'd come to the coccasion. It's probably because Jesus was resurrected on Easter Sunday, and I've just always known Sunday is the Lord's Day, so we chicken every Sunday.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think the overall message on that one is to take a day of the week off to self reflect, relax, work on your relationship with God. If that happens to be a Saturday, cool, it happens to be a Sunday, cool, happens to be a Wednesday, cool, good luck taking a day off in the middle of the week. But like, if you know what I mean, just out of the seven day, spread, take a day. I think that's the message there.
Speaker 2: But for sure, yeah, yeah, I would, I would say so. And honestly, you can do Tarot cards reading every day of the weekend if you want to take a day off from tarot reading as well, I mean feel free. I mean, look, you need a little break, You need a blue pill from time to time. Turn the TV on, maybe watch some some Steelers.
Speaker 6: You know, for the Sabbath, you're not supposed to even turn the TV on. Dude, you're not even supposed to, like flip on the lights, which if you can help.
Speaker 2: It, just sit in silence in the dark.
Speaker 4: Pray, reflect, hang with family, cook you know.
Speaker 3: Solid I like it.
Speaker 6: Skunky plug for a day if you will, Skunky you practicing the Sabbath, sir.
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I've been drinking a little night. It's I'm like I said in November, I'm going to see my babies. So I've been working my ass off and drinking. But I'm a boy straight Southern to her heart. Rebel love. The rebel flag came to Idaho. I worked on a golf course for a whole year, seventeen years. Right, I come here work on a golf course. You get six months and you're laid off with six foot of smell. Yeah, I will say, Idaho is full of rich people. I feel so out of place. I think I got a good good s foul smell.
Speaker 2: Oh you wouldn't, though.
Speaker 7: It's like like what I will say, I don't deal with mosquitos. I don't. I do miss the Southern life. So when I go down there, I'm going kayaking and catch a catfish because they have no fucking catfish here. But moving from the South to the West, it's it's okay. I love the mountain. It's like seeing us snow in. These mountains are crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a culture shot in the Rockies.
Speaker 6: It's a completely different culture and environment and people.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I mean it's it's crazy.
Speaker 7: They are so different here, like they don't understand Southern hospitality.
Speaker 4: And there's something to be said for that, dude. I mean, hell, you can even see.
Speaker 6: It's like a Florida culture is completely different than Texas culture. And I don't mean like the beach I mean like right, and I don't mean like the Panhandle where there's beaches in a couple of miles. Wherever you live. I mean like the the actual mainland attached to the.
Speaker 4: Rest of the United States.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've been to Florida a little bit, but yes, they're different too, But most of the South is the South. Alligators, this and that. You're Southern like me, so you understand a lot of about it. But originally I'm from Connecticut and my family comes from Poland Idaho. Connecticut is where I was born. My dad was born in Idaho. So I'm a damn Yankee is what they call me. Yeah out here, dude, I got, I got. I offered a friend of a girl, a friend's girlfriend, of beer because she was stressing. She asked me for beer. Almost got into a fighter it because they didn't know. Oh, being nice to get you in trouble out here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's fighting words to the uh, the Midwest and the Northwest and these types of people.
Speaker 4: You don't be handing another man's woman a beer.
Speaker 7: How dare you I say this, I'm from the South, motherfucker. We will fuck you up.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and be oh God, But I mean as long as that being done in a flirtatious way, you know what I mean. If she didn't like she wasn't trying to be provocative in asking you for like if not on your way to the fridge anyway.
Speaker 7: Late, I came home late, and she's my neighbors, she moved and everything. Drugs are a horrible thing. Let's just say that I'm so happy I've been clean, yes, hell yeah, and I've only like no actually to smoke the blunt and nice. So I ain't gonna lie every now and then I do so smoke weed, but I gotta lay off of it.
Speaker 6: But weed's not drug, brother, We's not from God. Is well, according to real life biology, it is not.
Speaker 7: In order for me to get my daughter, I have to stop. So it's heard that kind of heart. I have stopped for a couple of months, and every now and then I do it. Now I have to control, but I will say alcohol is kind of.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 7: Has come into my life a lot more than the weed, which I the more. But I will do what I gotta do. But yeah, it was nothing flotatious. I know her, she's my neighbor and she's been I've helped her out, she's helped out. I'm with my woman. I don't take up a people's cookies. Okay, but that here, God he was he got really violent with me and I just had to leave the beat.
Speaker 6: That could also be that you happen to find an overly territorial, possessive type of dude now is just a bad string.
Speaker 7: Well, some people are control of the relationship. If someone my ex was a math actic and was very controlled. When you're scared to spend your own money that you work for, you have an issue. But mess is a horrible drug and you can only do so much to fight. That's about you love to do that in seventeen years and fuck her. She stole harasses me today and it's kind of stressful, but you know whatever, she can't figure it out because I'm doing me spiritual. I love metamistery. I loved your new hourly thing you do with the lyrics coindance. Thank you, doll. I grew up on her. You remember, I'm born in the eighties. I know who that is. He to art felt. I love her and I have some stories too, But in time I would tell like I've had a demonic spirit torture me through my life because I told you all my sister was a Satanic wordshipper and I have trouble speaking, you know, I'm adhd, like hell, I have to write it down. But yeah, when she started messing, she said she was holding the devil's tail, and I started getting tortured out of demon at night. He had yellow eyes, and I remember you saying something about that. It was both that it was weird, but he used to like haunt my dreams, scratch me at night, try to suffocate me when I was like fifteen, and when I had my kids, he disappeared, but also became more spirituality. And then in twenty twenty, when y'all came out with this and then John uh Jonathan came out with his meta mysteries, I was like, fuck yeah, and now he's doing the least points. Fuck yeah. I also listened to you, Jacob, You're what do you call it? And I don't give a about the people, because that's all higher bloods and secret mystery and all this and a lot of them are German history if you actually look into it. For the higher people. Call that money y'all got helped the poor. Why am I making this cheap bas shit money while y'all are rich. So I do listen to your politicals because I do like to understand what's going on in the world. But fuck those rich ass people. Agreed, I love you too, I've been drinking.
Speaker 4: Sorry, thank you.
Speaker 2: Wise words from the from the cult furry indeed, indeed, and I will say, you know, as far as the the like people who look down on weed, I forget who it was.
Speaker 3: There was somebody.
Speaker 2: Somebody who is like a very prominent like weed smoker, and they were like, you know, oh, eh, prominent. I guess in my life anyway. But Le'Veon Bell, he's an ex Steeler's running back, and he said, yo, I never understood how people can sit there drinking all day but can look down on people that smoke weed. If you think about like logically, it it just because it's more socially accepted and it's been more socially accepted doesn't necessarily mean that it's like better for you, you know.
Speaker 6: Not at all.
Speaker 2: It's actually it's horrible for It's literally poisoning you, and that's why you feel drunk.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: And I mean I'm not gonna sit here and say like, if you're a person that has issues with any kind of substance that alters your mind, then like alcohol doesn't play well for you, and like whatever like, you know, I don't believe in using weed as an outlet in that way, right, I believe in using things for their intended purpose. You can abuse anything, like, I'm not gonna sidestep that. You can absolutely abuse marijuana. That being said, by and large, if you're looking at what it does for you versus what it does to you, yeah, weed is probably one of the safer routes to go as far as the inebriation substances go.
Speaker 2: And the abuse comes in different ways, Like there are certain people that you know. I talk about it a lot on metamistics where I talk about shadow work, but basically just dealing with your shit. You know, like, if you got something you need to deal with but you keep on trying to drown it under, I'm not gonna think about that, I'm not gonna talk about that. I'm not gonna work through that kind of shit. That's like they say you need to do your shadow work. You need to go in there. Like if you got something that's going on in your life and it's affecting you in one way or another, dude, your life's not gonna get much better until you look that thing in the eye, whatever that is, and so well, you.
Speaker 6: Can abuse food. My six hundred pound life is a prime example of people that abuse food.
Speaker 4: You literally need to survive.
Speaker 2: And so like just yeah, yeah, and that's that's what I'm saying, is that you can you know, by and a lot of people, what they'll do is is that if they got a lot of shit going on, oh, I can't wait for a drink, I can't wait for a blunt, I can't wait till whatever, right, And it's it's because they don't want to deal with whatever's going on in their life and they want to forget about that. And that's like one of the worst things you can do, you know, because you can person, you can only drown it for so long until it comes back and bite you in the ass.
Speaker 6: I have absolutely been that person. I I completely understand the vantage point. However, I have to agree with you. It does. You have to take ownership of it and you have to handle your shit. I am not the best at handling my shit even still to this day. I'm going to be honest with you, but it's like it's a learning process. Nobody wakes up knowing how to handle the big ship that comes and the curveballs that life throws at you.
Speaker 4: But it's a process. You got to handle it, you know, one day at a time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but that being said, I mean, do we have alcohol receptors? I don't think you mean huh, like so in the way that THG. You know you have THG receptors in your brain. Well it's not necessarily THHC. It's cannabinoid receptors in your brain. And it just makes me wonder if we'd just so bad, why is it literally like to receive it is built into our body, you know what I mean? Like I feel that same way about d MT.
Speaker 6: I don't mean we don't have poison like receptors in our brain or in our body to handle that in a positive way, That's what I'm saying, doesn't Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: In my in my understanding, and maybe that's the way that we're create created or if you want to look at it from an evolutionary standpoint, that means so many people, for such a long period of time, if you're looking at it from a evolutionary standpoint, have used this in some form or fashion so much so that we fucking grew receptors. Yeah, maybe that's the way, and maybe maybe we were created that way. I don't know either way, like you kind of you can kind of make an argument either way.
Speaker 4: You're onto something here, dude.
Speaker 6: Ancient Egypt had beer recipes, right like the ancients figured out how to make beer and wine. Yet through thousands of years of people having that ability, and I'm sure people have been abusing it ever since they figured out what fermentation was. For sure, people were getting fucked up as soon as they learned. How Yet our body has not developed and evolved in a way to receive that in a positive way still to this day.
Speaker 4: But they have with weed. I think you're onto something here.
Speaker 6: Brother, I'm trying to look it up.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, skunky, Oh shit, Okay, you let me this first, all right, spirit animal smoke for dale. If it makes you happy every day, it makes your life better, and then never give up. Because in Idaho they don't give a fuck about weed. They hate weed here, so Carolina didn't care much about it. I drink more because I can't smoke. I have depression because I don't have my kids. So my whole reality with drinking drinking is bad. Dude. I want to play Destiny or Division Battlefield six for my games, and I drink because I can't smoke. We have tunnel vision, so I drink and fall asleep when I smoke. I'm in the in the mood. I'm kicking ass, but here they don't care. So I've been drinking a lot more than usual and I kind of hit it in this big battle and I don't know how to deal with it, like I'm buzzing out. But dog, I think PA has nothing. We have receptors for parting DM DMT, not alcohol, not PCP and all that as the ship. Okay, So if you want to smoke, Doll, you just do your smoking because you think he was the part Hey, son, I was like Willie Nelson. I mean you would smoke until we passed the fuck out on me?
Speaker 6: Son, I like, Sam, does that ever on a daily basis which no judgment? Stam.
Speaker 4: If anybody here is going to do what it needs.
Speaker 7: To be, you man ike as all day long.
Speaker 4: I woke up this morning with two dad pins.
Speaker 5: I don't even have one dad pin left, and I have an ounce of lead, so get I should put it this way, God, God said, go forth, and may you use all the fourth of seed bearing plants, and may all the hopes be good for you.
Speaker 6: I found the sacred of so yeah, and as in fact produce seeds.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, I got a them.
Speaker 6: That's one thing I miss about Reggie.
Speaker 7: Trying to find purple hazes because you can't grow to o g purple hazes anymore, Like I can't, Like I haven't been able to find it since like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Dude, give me that. Give me that Reggie all day. I missed the seeds that came with it.
Speaker 6: Do you find that no more?
Speaker 2: But I know it's unfortunate, but I was just looking it up because I was like, all right, if we did evolve in some form or fashion to uh to like evolve to have these cannabi cannabinoid receptors, They're called seed one and c B two. That's the name of the receptors that are in the in the body. It says is believed to have evolved early in vertebrae evolution, likely over five hundred million years ago.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, it goes way back then.
Speaker 6: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean, well smoked me.
Speaker 7: I don't know in his time, like we was not an issue, like like it's big over there where he was. I fully believe, like I'm spiritual at heart Christian and Kaficka has been in my life a lot. I do love my Jesus and I do love my God. But I'm full spiritual because I've had issues in my life and awakenings and suicide attention all this shit. But I fully believe those boys works smoking back in the day and doing Opie.
Speaker 4: Well for sure.
Speaker 6: But as far as your question about Jesus, I don't believe so, reason being is that the Bible is also very clear about uh not letting your mind be as the ocean, so basically, don't do anything that's going to get you fucked up. They were very big about only so much wine per day and things like that, like one glass per day you weren't. It was like it was a thing to be looked down upon to get drunk, like that's a horrible thing you're ever do. So so my personal belief, I don't believe that Jesus did. But there is I believe you're right that during that timeframe there were tons of people that were smoking the bloods that are for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course, back in those days it was probably the weed was probably way closer to Reggie.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know.
Speaker 2: So, and if you if you remember what Reggie was like way back in the day, Like whenever I first started smoking weed, that was my favorite. I could I could smoke it, I could get in a car, I can go driving, I can go to work, I can I can you know, do whatever.
Speaker 6: There was no limit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It was just more of a relaxing where now you smoke this shit and you are into couch, even if you smoke Satifa.
Speaker 6: Like at least that's how it is for me. My earliest uh was white Widow. And be honest with you, I don't think I've actually ever in my life partaken of Reggie or dirt Oh I miss it.
Speaker 2: Uh, I've I've heard it called Mexican dirt weed, which is my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God is love your thoughts their.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 16: Being an expert in this topic, I figured I might as well way in. You know, I've abused pretty much every drug except mess cocaine, Every opiate there is I've been hooked on, you know, everything from syrup to heroin to norcoes, the OxyS and in the end, you know what almost killed me, alcohol yep. I mean it's just straight poison, you know. It depends on what degree you're drinking, but it'll sneak up on you as bad as anything. And I don't think we can even be in this discussion.
Speaker 6: That's all.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's crazy how they're even compared. To be honest with.
Speaker 4: You, a person who has never heard weed. Go ahead, go ahead, now you get up.
Speaker 16: I was gonna say, I mean, I love weed, man, I've smoked as much weed as anybody, and uh, I was on the wax and everything at the end. I finally quit ten months ago. Uh you know, I don't know, man, I mean I miss it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 7: It's smart not to smoke when I smell it.
Speaker 16: But I think my life is a little better without it, as much as I hate to say that. And I think there's all kinds of beneficial things turpens. What other plant has all the terpenes and all the other vegetation in the world in one single plant. I mean, if that's not a miracle plant play here, by god, I don't know what is.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like, uh, the first time I ever tripped. And this is going to sound super weak, but I am. I have no tolerance. Just so everybody knows, the first time I ever tripped, like tripped like psychedelic triped, it was because I smoke too, like strong of weed. Like it was full on tripping, like not a fun trip, like it was a hellish trip. And because I get this thing, I call it the only thing that I can even compare it to. I've always called it comic booking to where reality.
Speaker 6: Is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: You know, it's supposed to flow right, like you know, it's not like motion pictures or anything like that. My shit, Like literally, I would get so baked that it was like every moment of reality there, it was like a turning of a page you know what I mean. It was like a flipping through a comic book kind of thing. And I hated that, dude, And so I would literally start tripping. I would get like super crazy anxiety. I would become fearful at even like the sound of the wind. It would fuck with me hard. And so yeah, I mean nowadays, I mean I still smoke every day, but it's only like I take one or two hits out of a day just as a nightcap.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I need, and that just helps me sleep, hout, me relaxed for like the last hour or two before I go to sleep, and that's it.
Speaker 6: See, that's such bullshit. They say that weed makes you not dream. I don't smoke weed, and I still don't fucking dream. Meanwhile, you smoke every night and you have these crazy, vivid dreams. It's fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: Well I keep a dream journal, though, and that's like good for trying to remember your dreams.
Speaker 4: So, like, I did have a dream a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh did you What was it about?
Speaker 6: Some stupid random shit meant nothing whatsoever. Was standing in front of this person's house and this woman, I don't know if we just got a car wreck or whatever the case was, but she pulled up and she's like, hey, Latin, you see your driver's license?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, sure, I guess.
Speaker 6: So I handed it to her and she's like slowly started to drive away with it, and she's like, oh, got your idea. She was driving away. I'm like, wait, what the fuck? So I hop in my car. But like the dude's house I was at, I had to like let him know that I was leaving because I was there to like do something, conduct business, pick something up, whatever the case was. So I drive my car into his house, but like the door opened up wide enough for my car to get in. So I'm in my car in his living room, like, yo, I gotta go catch this chick. She just took my ID and he's like, oh, yeah, man, you need to catch her. But then I realized I'm in this dude's living room in my fucking car, so like a ten point turns doing nothing in this bitch. So I was like, how the fuck am I gonna get out of here? Somehow magically I did. I get out there and the woman's gone. I'm like, ah man, and I woke up. I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to take on that level, but like that's the thing that might be my only dream this year. And it was that, like, you buy the fucker.
Speaker 3: Hey, at least you dreamed. At least you know you're capable of it.
Speaker 6: I No, I have like one, maybe two dreams per year, you know what I mean. And it's it's something like that. It's never something like super crazy and super applicable to my spiritual well being. In all this, I am so jealous of people like you that had these like really vivid dreams every single night.
Speaker 4: That's ah, I wish, oh dude.
Speaker 2: And ever since I've been keeping a dream journal, it has been literally every night, like I wake up and I can write four paragraphs easy on whatever I just experienced. And it's not always like some crazy mystical thing like, dude, I had a dream the other night that the ex Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett, and he's playing for the fucking Raiders now, so it's unfortunate for him, but and he's just a backup and he got one snap the other day and fumbled it. I was like, no, but I had a dream because you know the the he used to be the Steeler starting quarterback and then after like two years, we were like, fuck, this guy sucks, right, But in my dream, I was sitting at a bar with him and and he was like really upset that he thought that he threw his career away, that he didn't take off in time, and he like started crying at the bar, and like he put his head on my shoulder, and I was like, hey, bro, it's okay, and you know, I give I give him a drink of it was like a beer or something like that, and I was like I still believe that you can do it. And then literally that was just a couple of days before he got his chance in the in the game with the fucking Raiders, right because the Raiders were getting their ass blown out this past weekend, like they lost, like I think it was like thirty one to nothing or something crazy, and so.
Speaker 6: They got their ass blown out. I'm about to say, yo, that's that sounds pretty bad. It sounds like like a ass fucking But then whenever you say that, no, no, that's exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: It's a proper ass fucking Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so he he ended up getting in because they were down so much that there was like there's no point in keeping your starters in, you know, And so he got in his first snap, he fumbles the ball and loses it. I was like, ah, Kenny, you didn't listen to me in the dream bud, But.
Speaker 6: You know, but it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still I'm very open minded as to what dreams are, you know, like, are we astro traveling? Is it just your subconscious doing things? Maybe it's a little bit of both. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it's weird.
Speaker 2: How we can you know subconsciously create mental images and mental scenes in our mind whenever we are unconscious. Like that's that's kind of strange, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I can agree with that, but then also I know and me and you differ on this point. But that's also this. I don't think that dreams necessarily are things that we're supposed to apply to our life. And I know that I'm saying that just because it's my vantage point is somebody who doesn't dream. So like, I understand that I'm super biased on this one. Nothing to do with religiosity or any of that kind of shit. But anytime I have a dream, dude, it just seems like it's my brain firing off some excess chemicals that it didn't use that day. And that's about it.
Speaker 2: But I can remember, no, I was getting ready to say, I wonder why, Okay, so there's chemicals that are firing off in the brain, right, But like, yeah, okay, but why does chemicals firing off in the brain equal you existing in another realm and another world in which you don't even know that you're not from that place?
Speaker 6: You know, It's the same thing as DMT or mushrooms. It's just chemicals firing off. In your brain, dude.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. Why do chemst equal an experience like that.
Speaker 6: Because that's how our brain chemistry is wired to work. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, if you think no, I'm saying, like, all right, so we were just talking about alcohol. I can drink all the alcohol in the world. I'm still going to be aware that I am me, I have two kids, I do this for a living. I don't forget that. That's what I do.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And the same thing.
Speaker 2: With people that take opioids or any other kind of drugs or even caffeine even right, like you'll speed up a little bit, and it's mixing with all the all the other chemicals that are in your body and in your mind and everything. Yet we're still existing in this continuous lifetime as opposed to being in the dream world with all those chemicals. So I don't know, that's why I think about it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 6: But different chemicals hit your brain different ways. You know. It's like, uh, why does IV, profen and tile and all work differently. It's because one process is through your liver, one process is through your kidneys. Right, alcohol hits your brain one hundred percent, but why does it affect you different than like cocine, Because it's different chemicals d MT and psilocybin and these kinds of things. They hit your brain in a whole different way that produces more of your own chemical brain to just do shit. It's like dumping a bunch of chemicals in there and then hitting blend and just seeing what the fuck comes out. You know, not all chemicals do it, but a few of them absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so weird. I love looking up all that dream stuff. But spirit animal. You smoke every day, sir, all day long. How often do you dream?
Speaker 4: I dreamed down there every night.
Speaker 5: Do a lot of time, Yeah, a lot of times, just like I'll be doing weird shit like that's why I was. I was fished fighting the power engines. I love powers. I don't know a dog. A lot of times I'm riding a dinosaur and I got Lady Liberty. Sometimes I've even been in I've It's like a lot of times my dreams, it's like I'm a lot of it does to deal with the war, but it's like I'm watching the how the war, like about certain battle plays out, or like I'm looking at it top down and I'm seeing how everything done and everything that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 5: So I've even had I've had a weird dream of a couple of times. Well, I'm in nineteen sixties a US n C camis I'm in a fucking uh uh helicopter and we were getting shot out of the sky and I wake up and the VC are coming at me.
Speaker 4: I've had that dream a lot of times, and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reoccurring dreams are so strange, aren't they like it?
Speaker 3: If it really is.
Speaker 4: The only one I've like.
Speaker 5: Whenever there's like I'm going through something really major, I'll be I go. It even happened to when I had the near death experience. But I'm back at the creek. My Papa's sitting in sitting on the bank, and he has a Coca Cola and his fishing pole, and we talked and it's like I'm listening to him and he says what he recommends, and it's a lot of times a lot to do what he says things technically work out. But that was also the creek is also when I had the little uh experience on parison uh doing that little blackout spot.
Speaker 4: I was back at the creek.
Speaker 5: Uh, dude looks like Oberon Kenoba, but I can only figure he was Jesus. And then the demon that's been following me my whole life with the run red eye and one gold that Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Damn damn Ashton. What are your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 9: Bro I wanted to chime in here because I didn't even like smoking leaves. For a while, I was literally using it as a medication to not dream because my dreams are just so bad, and what helps me have better dreams is using the like the Hurts meditations, the deep sleep ones that go for like eight hours of those help a lot, and have some pretty cool ones off of those, but other than that, like I was smoking just to not have these dreams where they're all these symbolic interpretations of the Book of Revelation expressed differently and they're all the same story, just with different people in different roles, and it was just messing with me so bad.
Speaker 6: Day's looking wild, dude.
Speaker 2: Everybody's experience is so different, and that's what's so cool about it, you know, like because it does seem personal sometimes, but then there's other times where you're like, I feel like this has nothing at all to do with any part of my reality.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it didn't.
Speaker 7: It didn't.
Speaker 9: What do you mean, Uh, I mean there were people from my life represent as archetypes from the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 6: An ex girlfriend was the Harlet with the beast, wasn't she? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sometimes, but it was the same one. It was sometimes it was a different.
Speaker 4: One, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 9: I mean, there was one that was usually it, but there are other ones that would take on that role too.
Speaker 6: It was like it was terrible.
Speaker 2: Were you were you indoctrinated, I mean raised as a Christian whenever you were growing up.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I think I've said it on the show before here on the Lives, I was raised Catholic. I did up to communion and confession and I never went back to get confirmed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a joke.
Speaker 2: By the way, I wasn't being serious for all those I didn't.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying ship the comment sext is gonna say, shit, you your bro.
Speaker 9: Look at the chat when you get there. I said a pretty dark meme that I commented, a reply to myself that says, this is literally your episode today and even guys might not like it, but that's how I feel about how Jesus Christ is represented in the church. I believe in him, not the church.
Speaker 4: As you should as well. You should, sir, although go ahead.
Speaker 9: The Pharisees were heretics in his day. I believe the Church are the heretics.
Speaker 4: In our day.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I mean, to be honest with you, I'm not saying every single church, but more often than not. And we just did an episode talking about this, dude. It's there are so many corrupt people in authority like positions within the church, regardless of what religion, regardless of what denomination, regardless of what faith. There is so much corruption and bad shit at the top. It's so many of these organizations, for lack of better words, and it puts a bad light on the entire faith. And that's horrible.
Speaker 2: And it seems to be the megachurches and the televangelists that are the worst.
Speaker 9: And my experience, my bad experience. I never had a bad prese or passion. They were all very good people. My bad experience with the church wasn't with them. It was when I made a communion. It literally destroyed me. I mean, I just I started having this experience where I couldn't be around people crunching or slurping drinks where I literally empathized with the prema materia, where like I was like, damn, this is literally how they represent our savior. They're chewing on them and slurping them down, and they think all their wickedness could be forgiven just by doing that. Like that was so I literally couldn't be around people at meals for a long time, and I had to really work towards, you know, being able to sit with people and like, because that's what communion really is. It's eating, Like that's what the last supper really was. It's eating a meal with the ones you loved, prepared in love. It's not some ritual, live thing performed in mass at an altar with a vigil to his death. You can say whatever you want about me, but that's what I experienced.
Speaker 6: So I take the as m R where these women are like chewing pickles loudly over the microphone is like the absolute worst thing ever for you, right, which, for the record, I fucking agree with that's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: I think it's more the mental image in his mind. You know, if you're supposed to look at communion at it as if it is his flesh and it is his blood.
Speaker 3: I could see how that could fuck with your mind.
Speaker 9: Ah, bro, I literally empathize with it, Like I literally went to this dark place where there was only the gnashing of teeth being experienced upon me. And I didn't have a body there. I was just this essence being slurped through like a thin straw.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 9: And that's where it took me every time, Like, and it was just just visceral feeling of rage.
Speaker 6: It's quite a.
Speaker 2: Visual actually counts fucking yeah here, dude.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: And that's that's how I see that ritual. And I don't want to I mean, I don't want to participate in it.
Speaker 6: I get it, I do, and you know me, I'm not a Catholic. I don't believe that when you do communion you're actually eating Jesus' flesh and drinking his blood. I think that you're a lot closer to the mark with what you believe it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be accepting his sacrifice, yes, absolutely, but it's not supposed to be seen as a a cannibalistic ritual like so many people have made it out to me that.
Speaker 9: I mean, I empathize with it so hard on that level that I was like, Man, if that's what this guy really experienced to allow all this wickedness, then I'm on his sides through these people.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, Jacob, you just said misses the point. I would say, that's like missing the mark.
Speaker 6: You know, I agree. I don't know what that was supposed to be in reference to the the mark isn't like the disciple, No, to sin is to miss the mark? Ah got you? Okay, okay, all right, that went over my head. That's why I needed the clarification.
Speaker 4: My bad.
Speaker 6: I need a little more energy drink in my life, a little a little bit of my drug of choice, that caffeine.
Speaker 3: Caffeine. No, yo, did what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 17: I'll just take a quick statement that the Pharisees were not heretics back in the day, and I and World Clark's judys am now basically a modern dated pharrases, I.
Speaker 6: Would say hypocrites, not heretics.
Speaker 17: Just my two According to what the talent said, they're also not hypocrites.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is that's what the Jews believe, for sure.
Speaker 6: For sure Christians believe a different thing, no doubt, yes, although I didn't want to go ahead give this shameless plug while the the opportunity present itself. Sam had did something about writing a dinosaur Lady Liberty, and oddly enough, I have a stack of really gorgeous silver coins with Lady Liberty on them, you know, And it just made me think that if any of the COLT members would like to get their own coins with Lady Liberty and the Flying Eagle on the back, then go to the link of the description to cecsilver dot com and get your starting the buying and stelling and trading of gold and silver bullion.
Speaker 2: Hell, here it is chanting this plug out the way. It feels good to have it in your hand, you know.
Speaker 6: It really does, dude, this ship's legit.
Speaker 3: Yo, kid, you still had something else you wanted to say, sir.
Speaker 7: Oh no, oh no, sorry, I just my hand out all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, uh skunky, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry I didn't undermute myself. Acles a bitch, all right? With the Christian and pathic as I said, my mom's a hardwore Christian. I have a big ass old Christian book that's from the eighteen hundreds, and she had to my family line, whatever, whatever. My dad's an Ordain minister and his last preacher, and I became spirituality the number one thing I learned because, like I said, I only read about half the Bible. When I read that Bible, y'all can say what you want, fuck that shit. I only believe in Jesus's words. He never speaks of religion or any of the thing. Jesus is within you. God is within you, the Church is within you. That's why I believe spirituality so much.
Speaker 6: When you say you read half the Bible, man, I asked which half you read, because if you started with the Old Testament, I can understand why it's.
Speaker 7: Really hard to read. I have not had a good Bible to be understandable to read my dyslexic that I have. But I understood Jesus because I knew his words were the red words. And I know there's a book you can get because I heard of it, Metahistory, that has nothing but his words. And I also believe in Thomas because his words were on point. Yo. He is within you, love thyself, be nice and just live your life.
Speaker 2: You're not going to jet above that, I promise you, But I do you appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I understand, But I understand what Jacob is because my dads are hard for Christian and me and him talk a lot about Jesus, and he has told me to strip up even though that you're not Christian, that you believe in his words, you should make it.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's something to be said for that.
Speaker 6: But again, the.
Speaker 7: Book of Thomas having issues.
Speaker 4: I know you're good, dude.
Speaker 6: The Book of Thomas goes completely against the spirit of Jesus.
Speaker 4: That's my point. Why would believe in this thing?
Speaker 7: How was at work when I listened to it, to the meta mysteries that I think it was today, I listened to it and a lot of the things that he said in there, and and transcribe what Thomas I think it was Thomas. I'm sorry I'm doing to do. I'm stressing right now, but it's like some of the stuff was weird to me, and some of it I didn't understood. But I I fully believe that God is within you. You don't have to go to church. You don't need a religion to go to Heaven. You just need to love God, the creature, the thing that has You're here for a fucking reason.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: No, I could agree with that all of us, but I could also ask you this too. That's like saying that morality is within the individual, and I disagree with that. It's like, uh, it's like saying all knowledge of everything is within the individual. You would have to go to more educated men to learn about things that you don't know about from birth.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 7: It's complicated because there's so many religions in my life. And like I said, I studied religions. I prefer if I were to choose a religion over spirituality. I love spirituality. I would towards their Viking religions. That would be me. But I'm the guy that switches your cart back into the cart pass for the guy to help him out for work. That's how I look like. I'm a cancer to lie, I'm an impact and it kind of sucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you would have that.
Speaker 2: It can be kind of difficult.
Speaker 7: I can't myself.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, and you know, who cares what anybody thinks about what you believe? I'll say that, like that's where I'm at. Like, if somebody doesn't you know, jive or get down with what you believe, you don't need them to believe what you believe and you don't you don't need you don't need them to believe what you believe, like it should it shouldn't even be about that, like I think, And that's kind of like what I'm getting into is that if something helps you, whenever you read something, that's what matters. Like that's kind of that that's the most important thing. However the message comes to you from wherever the message comes from, if it helps you be a better person and not the other way, take it, accept it. I mean, it should be that simple, what you need and leave the wrist exactly. Yeah, should be, should be?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: So all right, we are super far back on the chat here. Uh the yo, gid. We were doing really good on the chat and then we we got off topic there. Uh but yo, gid, it has all the uh the serial killers with the ghost face Jason, Michael Myers, Freddy and so on says those teenagers deserved it change our minds.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I love it. Then there it looks like a crow that has what does that say? No Noah's Ark. Oh, it's a map to Noah's Ark that says, where the heck is that boat? I love it? Yes, yeh, Dougie said, Jonathan, do a forty day and night fast for Christ with daily holy water enemas I will.
Speaker 6: That's one way to do it. I suppose maybe blessed in the spirits, I can get the demon out of him from the inside out, if you will.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I got a lot of them, you know. Tony said, Apak does not move money directly very much compared to Qatar, but Apak connects politicians to individ jewel donors directly. Then those donors max out their donations directly backdoor in it for sure, all right. Joe said, who is the guy that said, hmm interesting you bring up a PAC hmm interesting?
Speaker 6: Gavin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Gavin Newsom. And that's whenever he was like, oh, it's funny you even bring that up. I haven't even thought about it, and forever it's like not even a part of my life. And that's like, that's not the question that they asked you. They said, have you taken a PAC money? And he was like, oh, that's funny. It's like you didn't answer it.
Speaker 4: Answer you got around it.
Speaker 6: You gotta make counterpoints, you gotta dissuade the conversation, you know, deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 2: GQ said fasting is amazing for you if you're a girl, though, shouldn't do it for more than fourteen hours a day? Interesting, I don't is that a like? Why would I wonder why that's a thing? MICHAELA said, with all due respect to all females as I am one, but why no more than fourteen hours? I personally became a raging, angry bitch after that long without food? But is there a scientific reason? Big Old Pumpkins said, I can't really do it. It makes me super sick. I've tried to, but my body said nope. GQ said, it spikes up our cortisol to the point where we go into a survivor mode and just add stress. It's a type of detox, so your body is going to feel sick, like withdrawal, type of sick. Tony said, my wife and mom agree that fasting is way harder for women, especially multi day Ashton said, you can go longer, but you need to have a good diet beforehand. Everything you need to survive gets stored in body fat. If you're regularly deficient in something, you'll experience these symptoms associated with that deficiency. Exponentially if you fast too long. I'll say this. My sister actually, like dude, she tried going on the keto and carnivore and shit like that, right, and she got super fucking sick. Not because the food was making her sick, but it was she was having such an ex dream sugar withdrawal that like literally it ended up ended her up in the hospital because her body was crying for sugar literally, And I'm like, damn, dude.
Speaker 6: To the shock of literally no one on the podcast, men and women are different. We are in fact built different for different purposes. Not one better or greater or lesser than the other in fact, but we are in fact built different. So yes, certain diets are not gonna work well for women. Certain diets are not gonna work well for men. We are designed to perform different functions, and we need to handle our bodies. Yes, the we're spirits having a human experience. I understand that. But the fleshoot that you are in currently is assigned to gender, and you need to treat that body with the best thing that you can for that gender.
Speaker 2: So he Jacob, you're saying that if even if I identify as a woman, that that'll still happen to me.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately. That is true.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, even and if you get all the hormone treatments and some sort of a doctor somewhere says that now you're a woman. If you go and commit a crime somewhere and you leave a hair sample, when they run the DNA, they're going to say they found a male in his mid thirties that committed this crime. I'm very sorry, but that's just how it goes.
Speaker 3: Ashton, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to stay quickly that that was a very vague statement. I did and consult professional, and also I wanted to touch on that fact. If you start taking hormones from the opposite sex and you're prescribed suppressed sance for your endogenous hormones, your body's going to store different nutrients in your fat and distribute that fat differently. So yeah, you're not obviously the obvious the other sex, but your whole biochemistry changes if you were.
Speaker 6: In to do that. Yeah, so that's about right.
Speaker 2: I think that it's probably per in like an individual basis kind of thing.
Speaker 9: You're literally tricking your body into thinking it's the other thing. When the DNA says otherwise, So it's gonna store more things that a woman needs, even though your DNA is still picking it to man in that sense, it doesn't think. But it's a biochemical processes exhibit that in the phenomena you experience.
Speaker 6: Biology is real, people, Science is real. Do what's best for your biology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, GQ said yeah, and you're supposed to do it on certain days of your cycle. MICHAELA said I didn't know any of this, thank you, and she GQ said I followed Jacob's regeneration on Instagram and bought his Bible Health book. Haven't been six since, hush, GQ.
Speaker 6: People are supposed to be knowing about my moonlighting career. Oh god.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, whenever Jonathan says ball deep, this is what I think of. Oh, I'm talking about balls deep.
Speaker 6: It's fucking hilarious. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Ashton posted a picture of Jesus I think with is that magnesium and potassium? Oh yeah, it says it right there when huh magnesium, Well, magnesium for sure, I.
Speaker 6: Would say potassium to a lot of people are defishing in that for sure. Yeah, and iron and water to you the good Cole members listening, you're probably dehydrated.
Speaker 4: Right now, go get some water. Take you a second, did I read your glass?
Speaker 2: Really been fucking hard with these sparkling ice drinks? Love those?
Speaker 6: I mean, I will say just natural water is probably the best way to go, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: My grandma lived until she was like eighty eight and never drank water. She would always say, it rusts my pipes.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what that's that's something that those old timers were about. And it's fucking crazy, like, uh oh no, I don't drink water that she's bad for.
Speaker 4: I drink Coca cola.
Speaker 2: And it's like he always had what, always had a PEPSI lived till eighty eight?
Speaker 6: What the fuck? That is insanity?
Speaker 3: Different.
Speaker 2: Everybody's different, you know.
Speaker 6: I agreed agreed a lot.
Speaker 2: Another great grandmother, well they're both great grandmothers. But my other great grandmother, dude, she smoked until her mid eighties. Every day smoked. Never even did she even die from emphasema or lung cancer and anything like that. Now, just for being old, dude, I'm telling you certain people's DNA their genetics are more prone to obtain cancer, and other people will smoke until they're over all one hundred fucking two packs a day and they will never have an issue with their lungs.
Speaker 6: It's genetics, dude. I believe that one hundred percent. But even still, it's fucking incredible. And also I believe that a lot more of us are going to live to see triple digits than ever before in human history.
Speaker 2: Honestly, maybe, yeah, because there's a lot of things nowadays that people are taking that are definitely like life extenders.
Speaker 6: For sure, we know more about nutrition and health in general than they have ever known. Well, I was like ever, but definitely in the last two thousand years. Like, yeah, I believe we are definitely gonna have a lot of us reach triple digits if we just do the bare minimum of what is good for our bodies. Unless we just keep getting poisoned with the food and the chemicals in our water and air and things. But you know, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: I could see live into one hundred.
Speaker 6: I hope if I do. I'm just at least in decent shape. I don't mean muscle, I mean like boned density and all that. Dude. I don't want to be one hundred years old and be bed ridden. Fucking kill me. Take that point. You know, yeah, I'm good good. I'm also not gonna be one of those people.
Speaker 2: That like they have to they have the fucking the pill jar for every day of the week where they got to take six pills a day or ten pills a day just to live. I'm like, dude, just let me go out the regular way, you know, like you.
Speaker 6: Should be taking vitamins like that though, you should be taking vitamin supplement every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not vitamins.
Speaker 6: No, you're talking about like that leguine If they don't take this pill, then they're gonna die. And you know what I mean, fucking blood there. Just have a glass of wine.
Speaker 4: It will thin your blood.
Speaker 6: You know, there's there's.
Speaker 2: Ways the tannins and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Ashton your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 9: Uh I just you guys when you said that, you made me think of something. How the DNA is literally part of the right the life script in the sense that maybe predeterminism is as real as free will.
Speaker 4: In some sense.
Speaker 6: And I don't know.
Speaker 9: I message you guys a while ago. There's like two YouTube guys that I would love to hear on your show if you guys were to talk to them. Uh. The one you guys made me think of His name is Decode Your Reality. I forget his real name, but that's his YouTube channel. Have you heard of him?
Speaker 4: I feel like I have he.
Speaker 9: Essentially, he he'll follow like his idea as a subject on I don't know, some subject or a specific notable person and he'll decode their life or he'll decode the subject in the video and people's lives who sort of created that subject matter in a sense, their lives literally played out to create that subject matter we experienced today. And the other guy he interviews they have like co hosted shows together, is Archaics. But I think I message you guys to try him on.
Speaker 4: No man, I mean everybody.
Speaker 2: Answers their Instagram messages, and to be honest, I get it, you know, like it's I try and do my best to answer all the Instagram messages, but you know, there's just not enough time in the day.
Speaker 9: It seems like they're their own kind of community. So I don't really know how you get either of them on, but it would be so cool just to hear guys, I don't know, press them see with like, because I just see their content. I don't really see the workings of it, and I think that's what you guys would get out of something like that, the whole life script thing. And then our cakes is more of the world as a script. So they're two kind of polarities the above in the below.
Speaker 6: Dude, I agree what you're saying, dude, predeterminism and free will happening at the same time. That's what I believe is what makes up our existence one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Like I think of the in the Matrix whenever Neo's talking to the oracle and he's like, have I done this before? Or like and she and he goes like, what is the point of me being here? And she goes something along the lines of like you're just here to reuh to to remember why you made the decisions you made, or something like that. And so I don't know, dude, this this life is a fucking trip either way.
Speaker 6: Take her from that oracle scene, the part where she's like, don't worry about the lamp. What lamp?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I just told you, don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: I think that that's kind of a small scale of what's going on here, Like it's already pre recorded of what you're going to do, but you still have the free will to do it one way or another, even though again it was already pre recorded. Both have it have to happen at the exact same time for there to be harmony, for this existence to happen. I know I'm crazy for that, but I believe that it's very much determinism and free will at the exact same time.
Speaker 2: I actually agree with that. Noah, Yeah, I think there's been both going on, Thanks God. Yeah, because it does feel like, you know, whenever certain things happened to you, that it was like it was meant to happen to you at that time, but it won't make itself known like that until five or ten years later, when you look back and you're like, Oh, that's why that horrible thing happened, or that's why that really good thing happened because of what I did next, because of what this person said, because of what this and that led me to there, which led me to hear, which led me to where I'm at right now.
Speaker 6: Fuck. I couldn't have seen it at that time because I had no perspective, I had no context.
Speaker 2: Right, and you know, and I've I've thought back about you know, you think about certain decisions you make in life. And you know, sometimes you feel bad about certain decisions that you make. Sometimes you feel confident in the decisions that you make, but for the ones that you like not necessarily regret, but maybe you feel like you you you purposefully missed out on an opportunity, whatever it may be, and just looking back at it, and I'm like, you know, if I would have stuck with that opportunity, then maybe the cult would have never been created.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like certain things like that to where that's what that's like my silver lining thing. Well, if if it's unfortunate that that didn't work out, it's unfortunate that didn't happen. But if that did happen and it did work out, then I wouldn't be sitting right here, you know. And so yeah, you got to look at a glass foles sometimes.
Speaker 9: You know, that's just a Pilip K Dick episode. I I connected with that shit so hard.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: This year I experienced like some pretty crazy realities and that totally paralleled what he was experiencing, not the same ones he did.
Speaker 4: But meth dog, no, no, I don't touch it.
Speaker 6: I'm just making I don't fucking judge.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but run seeing different ones and like they were here, but they weren't here. It was like overlapping and I had to tune myself back into like what's real and it took a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's weird how you'll have like weird paradigm shifts that you're like, I know, I'm still in this reality, but it feels different.
Speaker 3: It looks different.
Speaker 2: There's something different going on here, and I don't know, maybe it changes with the phases of the moon or the fucking star alignment or the chemicals that are going through your body or whatever you're going through with that period of you know, that that period of time in your life, it does seem to in some ways.
Speaker 9: It's all about the dark dimension. Like I don't know, one of them was just the dark dimension. Like it was all these different things that could be worse than they are here, and it was like just be thankful you're here, kind of in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, better than not experiencing it. I don't think there's anything worse than not existing, you know what I'm saying, Like, at least you got to experience something, no matter how bad it is or whatever. It's not better than non existence.
Speaker 6: That circles back to a point that me and you disagreed with not too long ago, life being the greatest gift that you could receive aside from salvation. You're right because at least you got your shot at the opportunity to make something out of this cycle of life if you will.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm talking about like even beyond that. Like I'm talking about like even just from a conscious level. I mean, maybe you're existing afterwards or you know, like I look at it from a very weird direction because you know, you think about it, and that's why I bring up dreams all the time, because you're still existing, but you're not with your body. Even though you're having a full on experience, you are existing. There is some kind of script of a reality that is transpiring without your body. And maybe that's a consciousness thing. Maybe that's just a subconscious thing. I don't know. But like, especially dude, like whenever I did DMT like that is I was still existing in the void, and that's what I was thankful for.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's not that I didn't exist, it's that holy shit that even in the void, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: You know, That's what was amazing to it to me about it.
Speaker 6: See that dreams are your conscious mind or your subconscious mind.
Speaker 3: Probably a mix of both.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, not no, it's subconscious, but I mean consciousness in general.
Speaker 6: Well no, no, I'm not saying this like poke holes. I'm genuinely asking you are somebody that deals in hypnosis and deals with the subconscious mind? Right, That subconscious mind is also the thing that keeps your body running whenever you're not thinking about it. Right, That's the thing that makes your heart beat without you having to tell it to beat.
Speaker 4: It's the things that are happening naturally.
Speaker 6: Right. The conscious mind is the stuff that you're controlling and at least thinking about that's making you aware of your surroundings. So do you believe that dreams are subconscious and that's just what's happening regardless of your spirit if you will, or do you believe that it is your conscious mind and that it ties in to the spirit. I'm genuinely asking to be fair.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of times, I'll say subconscious in the same context that Dolores can it would say subconscious, and whenever she would say it, she would be like, it's not the subconscious like the scientific term.
Speaker 6: She goes.
Speaker 2: That's that's not exactly what I'm trying to say. And so, yeah, I think that it. I think it's just a soul experience like that. That's the only thing I can really put on it. Your soul experience, your spirit experience, whatever you are when you're not human. That's like maybe that's what happens, you know, is just like you're just dreaming all the time, you're just consciousness. You have to exist because you can't not exist.
Speaker 6: The kind of thing wouldn't that wouldn't it be the conscious mind that exists outside of your body, Like after you die, your conscious mind is allegedly what passes on your subconscious does not. Or I'm trying to figure it out here. Well, I'm trying to understand what you mean.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think this, yeah, please give me one second.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: So so the idea of you existing at like having an afterlife, whether you think you're going to heaven or whatever. If if you believe that we exist outside of the body, it's not necessarily a conscious or subconscious thing because those are human limitations, right, Like those are things that maybe a spirit doesn't experience, Like we have five senses as a human.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe we have unlimited senses to everything whenever we're not in our body.
Speaker 6: I don't know that, right, gotcha.
Speaker 2: And so it's I think it's it's beyond conscious and subconscious.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 6: That's a human uh, putting it into a the box of humanity when we're talking about the conscious and subconscious.
Speaker 3: I got you, Yeah, Ashton, go ahead, dude, all right.
Speaker 9: So Jonathan, this touches back on your point, where is non existence better than a existence worse than the one you're currently experiencing. And that's exactly kind of what I did. I did these rituals, and I wrote I wrote spells essentially to manifest this experience. And well, I'll just touch on one of them, one of the dark dimensions. It was literally the Promethean myth where and like I didn't literally experience this, this is more visionary. I was about my day every day, fall asleep at the end of the day and be consumed while I slept, only to wake up again, and everyone pretended like it didn't happen, but it it did that in that world. So it was literally the Promethean myth of his liver being eaten out every day, just experienced a little differently in that sense where, yeah, this is what could happen, Like you don't know what happens when you fall asleep, you go into your dreams, or you wake up and it's the next day. But it was this reality where I was literally consumed by I don't know people, and I'd wake up every day as if nothing happened, knowing that in that reality that happened, Oh yeah, dude, knowing the mechanism of how it worked.
Speaker 2: We had a guest on her name is Gloria Canning on the on Metamistics, like like a year ago or something like that. Now I think that she put it beautifully whenever she said, look, it doesn't matter if it happened to you in a dream, if it happened to you in a trip, if it happened to you in a past life regression, if it happened to you whenever you're not in waking life. And experience is an experience, and so you're going to carry with that. And that's like if you think about it, like what goes on in your subconscious whenever you're watching a movie, you know, whenever you get scared shitless and you're watching a horror movie, you have a jump scare. Your brain doesn't register that it's a movie. It registers as if it's happening to you in this reality in some form or fashion. Yeah, you're not gonna take off and run, But in that jump scare moment, your brain doesn't know the difference between what's real and what's fake, right, And so I think it's it's a little bit of that. And I will say that, you know, as far as having nightmares, I unfortunately I don't get enough nightmares.
Speaker 3: I look forward to a good nightmare.
Speaker 2: Because I don't know's it's weird, dude, because in my night like in my I have some nightmares, well, I have some nightmares that really do suck. But they're not like regular nightmares. Like most people talk about nightmares, they're being chased by a monster, or you know, there's something happening to their family member or something like that. I don't know why, but in the back of my mind, I know that that's not real in the dream like, I'm never fooled of it. Only in the nightmares though, But in the super nightmares that actually do fuck with me are the ones where I have these fucking nightmares where that don't even make sense. It's like I'm a blob, like I'm a I'm a fucking blob of a bubble of something. And then there's this other blob blob of a bubble that is coming down the tube at which I'm the bottom of, and it is coming down to like soak me up into it, and so I won't have any more individuality. I will be a part of him, and now I'm trapped.
Speaker 9: It's like the one cosmology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it's it's so strange, dude, I don't know, but it doesn't happen very often those really.
Speaker 9: I think about it in the context of what I said in a Philip K. Dick book, Right, imagine it's some fictional story written intended as fiction, but it's really not. Where he literally perceived a reality where in which he goes about his day every day, and everyone he interacts with on that given day, as the day goes on, they just seem hungrier and hungrier, like just literally starving by the end of the day. Like and say in some part of the book, he goes a few days without sleep where people are literally just starving, like ravaging looking like that they're just waiting for him to fall asleep, and that's what this reality was like. It like, so imagine that in a fictional context written by someone like him. I mean, that's that's that's how I kind of empathize with that episode there.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, yeah, I did too.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, I was so stoked to find that and then do the deep dive on Philip K.
Speaker 3: Dick because that was fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's weird because you know, I think that most people take for granted that you know, we see, you know, the the regular characters of our life usually on a regular daily or weekly basis, right, Like the main characters that are in your life are usually pretty consistent. You know, you're gonna call your mom, you're gonna call your girlfriend, you're gonna talk to your brother or sister or whatever, like the main characters of your life.
Speaker 3: If this is a story, like who are the main characters?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: And and so that gives us the idea that we are living in some kind of continual life that just keeps on coming back every single day, and we kind of rely on that, on that continuous nature of that reality, but there are some people that not some people, but it we forget that everybody experiences this reality so different than we do, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I see my mom every day, I see my dad every day, whatever, right, just using as example, I see my dog every day. But like, are they experiencing the same reality whenever we coincide and we talk to each other, you know, like it's probably not. Everybody's different and so everybody perceives the world in a very different way. And it is strange because if this, if this is all like one physical true, if this is like the absolute world, you know what I mean, then why is it that everybody experiences it so differently? I don't know. These are weird shit that I think about anyway. I mean, I'm just hypothesizing and philosophizing or just.
Speaker 9: That's why I love the show, because you and Jacob experienced totally different things and here you guys come to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, skunky, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Oh shit, sorry, John Jacob. I believe when you sleep, You're sorry for the background. She just woke up playing, she streams. I believe when you sleep, your soul is leaving this tortuous flesh mecasuit that you live daily life and experiencing what the real shit is through whatever. Because I'm Sprear schotty. But I have an actual question for Jonathan. I want to get a past like aggression because I believe there's some serious thing with my family line and this and that. But I don't trust the digital. I've had reiki done with me and I've been to heather like Crystal stores and you are the cheapest. I just don't trust the digital. And to be honest, if I really like, I'll throw the dough to you to do it. But I'd have to come to you and do it personally because I believe in descant her name is so hard to pronounce her name in person because it's better. It's actually like you actually can do it better because because there's a lot of shit that goes down in my house. So it's like I really want to get it done. It's like I don't know how to do it because I think there's something serious about my family line.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, let me hear. I'm gonna mute.
Speaker 2: There you go. I will say that you know most the vast majority of my past life regressions that I've given have been online. And I will say that even Dolores Cannon towards the end of her life, you know, because she was an older woman, she was having trouble.
Speaker 3: With the Internet.
Speaker 2: And you know what I mean, Like you know, old people are, but like almost everybody is doing it online. And what they'll say is is that it really doesn't matter at that moment you're talking about, like you're just hearing my voice. My energy is not helping you have a past life regression, Like me being there in person is not going to have an effect on what you experience in your mind. It's all in your mind. I'm just that little whisper that is going on in your ear as you're wearing your headphones. And so whether I'm there or if we're doing it online, no difference. And I've I mean, I like I said, I've probably done I don't know anywhere from two to three hundred I lost count amount of sessions. I would say ninety nine point nine percent of them have been online. And people experience the same exact thing whether I'm in person or not.
Speaker 3: So I do understand it.
Speaker 2: But it's not like a reiki thing, you know, I'm not touching you.
Speaker 7: Listen to all of your past life progressions because, like I said, dude, I like podcasts a bum back. I like the podcast and I'm very spirituality. Like I said, I'm forty. I've been through a lot of shit in my life and you've held me through a lot with your men mystery and this one right here. Because I'm full conspiracy. I know a lot about conspiracy shit, but I I'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt. Let me do my trip, let me get through winter, and I'm gonna holler at you and we'll try something because I think there's something going on with my family because I only know half of my family tree and we're part Spartan and stuff, and I want to know what's going on. And I love the lowest preindance. I love your stuff, all of this, all you people, and it's like, dude, I want to try it because I've done raki, I've been res fishing. I'm just kind of scared of what my conscience is going to say about my deepest secrets because of some shit I don't need out. But yeah, sometimes you gotta let shit go and fix your life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean me.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, No, it's not working.
Speaker 2: I always use Jacob as the example as somebody who doesn't even believe in past aggression.
Speaker 7: My dad and dude, Jesus, he's real. He's real.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I love you. Skunky's my boy. But yeah, like I always use Jacob as an example. He doesn't believe in that ship, and he still was able to experience something.
Speaker 3: And I mean, you know, if he wants to chalk that up.
Speaker 7: To just experience something, but he has his belief and the number one things you just said, whatever will take you to heaven, go for it, as long as you ain't murdering and hurting people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and look, I mean people have a right to believe whatever they want to believe, you know, And I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: But you know, if you think that it's just a dream, or you think it's just your mind doing things, or you think that you're actually astro traveling, you think that you're literally going to the year six hundred or something like that, it honestly, it really doesn't matter because the experience is the experience, and that is what you're gonna to take.
Speaker 7: He talks to me on the podcast. Is it take up for you?
Speaker 3: What do you message on Patreon or in for I?
Speaker 7: Yes, because I'm I understand. I grew up with computers. I actually learned how to build them, but they change them so much it's like fuck that.
Speaker 4: So I'm the one that answers on the Patreon messages.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So if I asked you to say, hey, I want to talk, I want to do my past life progression? Do I go through you or just look?
Speaker 6: You just email me.
Speaker 2: It's metamistics at yeahoo dot com.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh yeah, your you're things at the bottom where I ordered my shirt. You're avoid a tentacle boy, I've been drinking. I'm sorry. I love you, Mark Mark Mark.
Speaker 3: To the Tulpa soon to be an.
Speaker 4: He's real.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he definitely is. All Right, we need to get back to the chat. All right, So we're at nine eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: For for the record, for any of the Cult members that join us on the live, if you want your comment red, for sure, drop it within the first fifteen minutes or hints on the night. Sometimes we just don't even be getting there. We try, we fucking try. But as you've seen on this episode, we go on so many side tangents, and that's just what this is.
Speaker 4: For, you know, I mean, we're here for all the wildness, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Spirit Animal said, when I get more ink and needles, I'm putting this on my arm. It's uh oh god, it's pikachuw and it says instead of Playboy, it's like the Playboy Bunny, but it's Pikachu and it says game Boy.
Speaker 4: That's I fucking dig it.
Speaker 2: That's tight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's legit, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 2: I do want to ask you, do you remember Pikachu having the stripe on his tail or not.
Speaker 4: So funny enough?
Speaker 5: While playing my uh while playing the game Boy of fire Red, which is the remake of the first generation. That's the first thing I looked at when I caught both Pikachu's.
Speaker 4: I thought maybe it was a gender thing. Nope.
Speaker 5: It never had a black tail in the games or the anime, but I remember a black tail.
Speaker 2: What's because we jumped realities, sir? You know there's some way going on fucking cern you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, is that a cuckery?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, yeah, my cukary. I like to fuck around with this when one of my night swords are an acts while I'm shooting. Sometimes either that you're gonna hear me like just cycling through all my revolver.
Speaker 4: It's like a fidget spinner but better.
Speaker 6: So I try to like mute myself while I'm like fidgeting with shit because I'm so fucking add I can't just like sit still. But yeah, I'll sometimes all.
Speaker 2: Day would be in a fucking vape spinning it like this. All right, Look, Skunky, I do want to get over to you, but there's a lot of chat that we would really like to try and catch up on here. All right, So Doug said, lmao, you love the Jews. I know you're really down with christ At Jonathan, I do. I love everybody. Spirit Animal said a picture behead those who insult Islam. This picture was taken in London.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you're in England and you post something on social media being anti Muslim, you might just get jail time. Yeah no, that's a real possibility right now, because.
Speaker 5: They also will jell you for and demiasis for flying the fucking.
Speaker 4: Union Jack, which is crazy. I don't care for the.
Speaker 5: Lobsters, but yeah, Dan, they can't even wave their own flag in their own country. That that's not that's not assimulating, that is conquering.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine in America if you could get possibly arrested for waving the American flag. No, well, yeah, unfortunately the Palestinians are also experiencing something like that as well.
Speaker 2: But we're not going to go there.
Speaker 4: They getting arrested for waving their flag, getting.
Speaker 2: Arrested for getting getting arrested for posting anything about what's going on in the war like that is anti Israel, like that the paints Israel in a negative light.
Speaker 4: We just talked about this on the Cage to Night.
Speaker 6: Dude, there's been hundreds of executions in the street by Hamas to the Palestinian people. It's a fucking shit show over there.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's on both sides for sure. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, I'm on track clear a six pack tonight, Take it easy, button, Yeah, take it, take it he see. GQ said, oh please, you think they avidly represent us. They're in a big club and we ain't in it one hundred Talking about the politicians, yep, GQ said, golf courses hide tartaria technology. Oh, it's an interesting thought. Well, all right, Dougie posted a doug. I don't know why your name is just doug What happened to the blunkin? You will always be the blumkin, sir.
Speaker 6: He literally has a blunkin on the sign behind his head as he's wearing a fucking hey uh a sekh headdress on his emoticon. But uh, you know all the stuff, yeap.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say it in the name, No it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: But he posted Jesus was.
Speaker 4: A Jew, very accurate, very true.
Speaker 2: Uh, yo kid said, and if he comes back, we'll do the same thing again.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Royce has said that before too.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's only okay if a Jew says it, though, right. Spirit animals say they're the.
Speaker 4: Ones that killed him. He's making a joke about that.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just fucking around, uh, Spirit animal said Royce.
Speaker 3: You try it, I'm gonna throw garlic and salt on you.
Speaker 4: Damn. So Jews are vampires too?
Speaker 2: The fuck is happenings, Woby Ashton said. Ashton said Jews are not the Israelites. Soon then I've been Majah thirty nine ninety two. Islam believes we're all going to Hell. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: It's a book of the tour of the Quran, and yeah, I mean Islam believes that everybody that doesn't acknowledge the prophet is going to hell, which you know that that's what they do.
Speaker 4: I was really having this talk with my son today as a.
Speaker 6: Matter of religion.
Speaker 2: Say that ship, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to one degree or another, it's.
Speaker 2: It's a anyway, yo. Gid said, ad spirit animal had doesn't work on me. I happen to love garlic. I'm Jewish, not a vampire, damn it. Ashton said, there are Jews who are Israeli's.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's a question anyway.
Speaker 2: Moving on, Rose Chaos said, hey, fam, what's your favorite genre. I'm trying. I'm trying to see something. Mine is heavy metal, slash post hardcore.
Speaker 6: Same Rose, same big metal guy over here, although I've been getting more into Christian metal here recently, like Bloodlines, Phineas. Uh, you know, I'm I'm all over the place typically, but yeah, I've been getting more into like a heavier shit, so I fucked with it.
Speaker 4: Bloodline slaps dude.
Speaker 6: Dude, Bloodline, They're fucking legit. Yes, indeed, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I necessarily have a favorite, because I'm kind of all over the board with it. I mean, I love the Irish folk rock music. That's probably if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be that. But I also love like old school shit like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and shit like that too. But if I'm listening just like regular music, I guess probably you know, alt rock maybe.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's very hard to pinpoint a genre that is. I would say metal more than any other genre is my go to. But very similar to you, Jonathan, if you hit shuffle on my phone on like on the things that I've actually bought, like downloaded to my phone, bro, it could be fucking anything that's playing. We might be hearing Mozart. We might be hearing Sinatra, we might be hearing Johnny Cash, we might be hearing uh, you know, death metal all over the place. Anything that's country, I can't do it. I get down with old country or red dirt country. I fuck with that too. But most, and by most I mean ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of country that was made after nineteen ninety five, I just simply have nothing for you know.
Speaker 2: It was fucking deplorable to me.
Speaker 5: Now you put some respect on Toby Keith. He came after nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, worst music I've ever heard do.
Speaker 6: Toby Keith had a couple of bangers, but he also supported Obama.
Speaker 5: So but that man also wrote the single hand he Vote, the soundtrack of the Global Wan Tears.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Like I said, he had a couple of bangers, a couple of them. But I would also argue that five Finger Death Punch went way harder as far as the Ballad of the g Watt than Toby Keith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people talk five Finger Death Punch, but I actually really fuck with him. It's like the same people that catched it on Nickelback. It's like, dude, you know Nickelbos.
Speaker 6: Look, the Internet decided the Nickelback is what douchebag frat boys listened to. It's not Jacob's opinion, that's what the Internet says. Okay, now we're not talking about their first album. We're talking about the ship that they did from eight onward, you know what I mean. But that being said, I got a love hate relationship with five Finger. Okay, I think when they started out, they were great. Yeah, Jacqueline Hyde, I do like that. There's a couple of songs that they came out with. It was solid, but it was around the fuck what was their second album when they realized that, like the military and veteran community really fucked with them, and so they leaned more heavily into that which is solid. Okay, that's excellent. So they started making more music that was more tooled to that perspective. Cool. Then they started going on USO tours and Ivan lead singer boy decided that he wanted to start being a dick to military members. And I don't know what happened they. I don't know if he was just drunk on stage one too many times and just thought he was being funny and said the wrong shit, or what. You know. They they've changed a lot from their original sound to now. You know. I take them as artists. There are certain songs of theirs. I love certain songs of them. I can't stand take it for what.
Speaker 2: It is, Rose Chaos said bro Tartar. Sauce is amazing.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I can't eat fish without it, like I eat what without it. I can't eat fish without Tartar sauce. It's impossible call it hot sauce.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: Nah, you could just literally put hot.
Speaker 4: Sauce on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I love hot sauce too, don't get me wrong, But without tartar sauce, I'm not eating fish. Ashton said, dropping a load is like taking a shit or a piss. Fuck the Kundalini crap. I just want to get on with my day. I never bought into the little death.
Speaker 6: Lie.
Speaker 2: Oh, whenever you come, it's like a little death.
Speaker 6: Yeah. There are certain people that like truly believe that if you withhold comb, you walk into a room and like, oh people notice, women notice me. Ever since I stopped calming, and it's like, I think you might just be more aware that, like people give you a glance. But like sure, if that's if that is what you tell yourself and you found enlightenment through doing it, hey, brother, more.
Speaker 4: Power to you, you know, God bless you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Dougie said. Jonathan's true form sitting on a porcelain throne, hating Jews and Jesus. And it was a meme or a ai picture of what seems to be a very handsome man sitting in a on a toilet even has the red glasses, which I love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not I'm not really with the uh, the.
Speaker 2: Upside down pentagram not really for me? Are you sure upside No, I'll go right side up. I'm not gonna go upside down, just asking. I mean, the right side up is more magic and witchy stuff. The upside down ship that's only for the fucking Satanists, bro, Like, that's not most people that are doing any kind of occult. Like, I'm not talking about your fucking world leaders at the World Economic Forum that are probably practicing, you know, blood letting of children in their basement or whatever.
Speaker 6: It's talking about sacrificing. Dude, he does the upside down one.
Speaker 2: Well, he's literally sacrificing him to fucking Satan and demons.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 6: The side up when I actually started off as a Christian, some will believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's uh.
Speaker 2: And there's many different ways of interpreting the pentagram as well. So, you know, some people believe that it represents the five elements. Some people will say that, you know, it represents the cardinal directions with the ether at the top. There's different ways of looking at it.
Speaker 6: But there's some that believe that there's a four sided Hindu symbol of love and friendship and peace and unity. And then there's some that believe that if you turn it on a forty five degree, can't all of a sudden it's about killing minority groups in Germany.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, you know, yeah, Cody said post nut clarity is even Mobeta. It is true you get your shit together that the moment you get that poison out of you, you know, you know.
Speaker 6: I'm with that.
Speaker 2: Big d said, best way to figure out if I want to pay for gas to hang out with a girl?
Speaker 3: Interesting. Interesting, Yeah, that's a man.
Speaker 6: That spent some money on a road trip and then got nothing out of it.
Speaker 4: That's what that is.
Speaker 2: Fucking heard that spirit animal said, I got a pumpkin spice candle for Christmas last year. I fucking love candles. Pumpkin spice, dude. The pumpkin spice candles too are so good. They smell so good for Christmas time though, fucking dude, I'll do it for the fourth of July. I don't even give a fuck.
Speaker 8: That I cut candles and I just got a I got a candle making kid.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start making candles again. My daughter has one of those.
Speaker 6: I was gonna start helping her make them and we could like sell them online or something. But do the paraffin wax to like get them and make it's it's the juice saying worth the squeeze. If you're doing it at a small batch like that, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I want to do a batch inspired by The Prince I Spied, which I say is the greatest fucking movie ever made.
Speaker 4: What's the scent gonna be, dare?
Speaker 6: I ask?
Speaker 4: I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, you might need to find that inspiration before you go about making that candle. Then I would say, perhaps.
Speaker 5: Since he's a pirate, there you go, the dreaded pirate Roberts get a little captain in you.
Speaker 2: Let's see. GQ said, I like vanilla in my old age.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, a little vanilla bean goes a long way with me. I like it. God is Love said, I put tartar, cocktail and ramalade on my shrimp po boys. Yeah, buddy, I'm not crazy about the cocktail sauce. I'm not down with that, But the ram a load and the tartar, Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm just weird.
Speaker 6: I'm not a big sauce guy, you know, Big old Pumpkins, surprisingly said I hate pumpkins, spice all things interesting.
Speaker 2: It's got an oxy moron to call yourself big old pumpkins. You think you would like your own flavor, you know, fair enough. Mikayla said same. I work at a particular coffee shop and it has made me hate pumpkin anything. I just can't see it.
Speaker 6: I get it. If you work at like a certain place and you smell it all year round or all season long, I should say it. I can understand how it would give you like a weird form of PTSD or somewhere you're like, oh, fucking pumpkin. It depends on.
Speaker 2: What it is, though, because I dude, I worked in pizza shops for like twelve years and say I still love pizza. I never got sick of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, same dude. I worked at Dominoes for like two years. Never once I think, oh pizza again. Gross, I was just like, fucking hey, I got a free pie yet again. Best job ever for a high school kid.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll get sick of toppings and change up the toppings, you know, like if I'm getting tired of Oh my god, I can't stand. I can't do another pepperoni fucking pizza. All right, Well now it's gonna be a Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: See that's the thing. Pizza is so traversible. It's it seemed like Mexican food. Dude, there's no way, like, oh, another burrito. It would just change up one or two items, and it's an entirely different flavor profile that quick.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, breakfast burritos all day.
Speaker 6: Come on, now, well I can't do those because I you know, I don't be fucking with eggs.
Speaker 4: But yes, all the things.
Speaker 2: I don't really care for eggs either. Actually, oh I love them.
Speaker 6: They hate me.
Speaker 4: I'm allergic.
Speaker 6: It's fucking bullshit, damn I do.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing, Like I want to like eggs more, like I genuinely try. And I and I did this thing whenever I was younger. I used to hate tomatoes like they grossed me out. Like there's no way I would eat any kind of tomato. It don't matter if it's a roma, cherry whatever, right, And and I always like I kept on trying every single year because I wanted to like them, and now I love them, So I mean, maybe I can get that way with other things, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh I love the taste of eggs, dude, it's just they they fucking tear me up.
Speaker 4: It is not pretty fucking ibs type shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I will say that it's the scrambled egg that really makes me want a fucking puke. I can't do a scrambled It makes me sick even thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Is it a texture thing or a taste thing both?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just reminds me of puke.
Speaker 6: See. I have a thing about food that feels like it's pre tube when I put it in my mouth. I don't be fucking with it. Like like, you know, it's not the it's not every food out there, but it's a texture thing on some like oatmeal for instance. Listen, it's not the flavor. I love the taste of oatmeal, and you could do so much with it. You could turn savory grits same way you could turn savory sweet whatever. It's the fact that it feels like somebody just mama birded that' shit into my mouth. Where it's like, you know what, I'm fucking good. I would like food that I have to chew like a fucking grown up. I don't know how you don't like grits either.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 6: It's again, not the taste at all. It is one hundred percent the texture.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: I actually never even tried grits until I moved to Louisiana. I didn't even know it was a thing.
Speaker 6: I didn't growing up. I had no idea that that wasn't a widespread thing, that that's specifically a Southern thing. Had no fucking idea. I thought that was everybody got down with it. I thought I was the only weirdo.
Speaker 2: I never even heard of it until I moved to Louisiana. Wow, that's the same thing with budan. Obviously, I didn't know what the fuck that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, most most people have never heard of it or tried it, And yeah, it's it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: I never know that people ate crawfish until I moved to Louisiana because I just always caught them as pets.
Speaker 4: But you got down with it now, and you understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, all Southern food outside of oysters. I love oysters, and we can't do Kalamari either. I'm not going to do that, especially you find out.
Speaker 6: How I know the SQUIZZARDSENTI and I can't do the Klamari anymore.
Speaker 4: But I will fuck up some raw oysters.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe said, Uh, don't know nothing about the mineral deal be made between Australia and US, but damn our politicians are cucks. Sucking up to Big Donnie our Prime minister. Sounds like a fucking British cunt a bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Australia is also sucking up to Donnie t because they are also in the market for some American military industrial complex tech and they are trying to buy as much as they could possibly get their hands on. I think they actually just put in an order for a bunch of New F thirty five's as well, which, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: The Big Three.
Speaker 6: As far as the military industrial complex going to America, they are making a killing right now. It's it's not even funny. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, I read the books of Lord of the Rings. It overhyped the movies, but I like the books. I only remember reading the first one, but we had this awesome teacher. He was like super like like a crazy imagination on him, and we would read the books in class, right and he would like act out the parts and shit shout out to mister c. But he always like anytime he was speaking as gollum, dude, he would get up on the desk and cry, couch down and fucking my brashyest and dude is fucking hilarious. I'll never forget them.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 4: But that's a good teacher.
Speaker 6: That is a good fucking teacher that made it realistic to a point to where you can remember every bit of that lesson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's why, dude. And they're so few and far between, like some of some teachers actually like teaching, you know what I'm saying, Like and I and I remember a few of them, but then you remember the ones that were like they couldn't wait to just get done with the day. And you're like, I'm not gonna I'm not learning nothing from you. I'm wasting my time. If you feel like you're wasting your time, I'm wasting my time.
Speaker 6: There was a very small handful of teachers that I can remember from high school because of the way that they taught you know what I mean, And again the vast minority of teachers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, GQ said, I haven't seen them either, but I'm sort of intrigued. Maybe next hurricane on what probably the Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 6: Oh well, if you do that and you lose power during a hurricane, I highly recommend you download the entire movie, pull it up on an iPad, and then hook that bitch to a Bluetooth speaker and just kind of have your own little personal movie night.
Speaker 4: There's a way to do hurricanes correctly.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Spirit Animal said, only time I'm called Samuel is when I'm in trouble. I hope I ain't Samuel. You have your hand raise.
Speaker 4: Sir, Yeah, oh I was, just give him mind.
Speaker 5: I can actually do Godin's voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, my the way my name is spelled is kind of different from ninety eight percent of people's name Samuel same.
Speaker 6: You all.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately got the you got, you got the unfortunate part of not having e L at the end of your name, you know which.
Speaker 6: And also, speaking of names and spelling, Jonathan, for the longest time, I thought your name was spelled like Jonathan, not Jonathane.
Speaker 4: Okay, for the that is the biblical spelling of the name Jonathan, just throwing it out.
Speaker 3: What is a in?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, yeah, so I wasn't incorrect and spelling it that way. Whenever I finally learned that your name was spelled with an oh n, I was like, fuck, have I been wrong my entire life?
Speaker 4: I'm like losing my mind.
Speaker 6: No, that was actually King Saul's Son's name was Jonathan, right before David took the throne.
Speaker 4: All this, I'm like, God, damn it, I knew I was right.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, yeah, super interesting too, because like I'll get people that still to this day send me these memes like you can't be Jonathan. Your name is either Joe or Nathan, but commit to one. I'm like, I didn't pick my name, you know, Like, oh.
Speaker 6: My name isn't John or nathone, so I guess I'm Jonathan. Okay, so fuck off?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, let's see, Joe said love Lord of the Rings. New Zealand is fucking beautiful too, Dude.
Speaker 6: I want to go to this hobbit place. One of my ex wives went there and she sent all these pictures. Dude, it looks so fucking sick. I want to go to New Zealand one of these days. It's legit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, God, his love said, saw Sam Tripley at the Mothership Saturday. Then he put me on the list Sunday and got to hang out in the green room all night with him, Kurt Metzger and Johnny Woodard good times. Oh shit, that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 4: That's what's up, dude.
Speaker 6: I mean you got on the list because y'all met at bro Grove or like just because of a friend of a friend type situation.
Speaker 4: How did that happen?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 16: Both, you know, I saw him at bro Grove, I've seen him before, and then hung out after the show Saturday. And my cousin does interviews interviews a lot of comedians, so he's interviewed Sam last week and a bunch of times.
Speaker 6: So they got that connection too. So I gotta ask you this brother, all right, I've been seeing in this past week there's a number of people that are shitting on the mother Ship because of the green room, specifically because apparently Rogan likes to run his a certain way, and certain people feel like if you're not one of his click and you're not welcome in the green room, and all these things. It seems like a lot of these people are just sipping hater aids super hard. But I don't know. So you being an outsider when you were hanging in the green room at the Mothership, did you get a vibe that you were like super not welcome in this place or was it pretty much just a hang No, not at all.
Speaker 16: I mean, obviously I didn't see Joe, but you know, the guy hosting and the other comedian, Brady, I don't know his last name, but Kurt was in there. Sam had like several guys he knew come through. His brother was there. I mean no, like none of the staff said anything. And you know, I'm not like a good friend. I've only met Sam a handful of times and I see him on his live streams.
Speaker 7: So like, no, definitely not.
Speaker 6: Man, it was chill.
Speaker 16: Like I said, Kurt was cool as shit. He talked to me and my buddy even though he doesn't know this from Adham, and you know, it was super nice and fuck you. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think people are you know.
Speaker 16: People from different parts of the country are just jealous as them other ship or you know.
Speaker 6: I it sounds a lot like people sipping on hater raid and I mean just because Joe Rogan is to the level that he has become, people are just gonna throw shade whenever they can get the opportunity. So I'm very happy to hear that you had a very positive experience.
Speaker 4: And fuck, yeah, dude, that's legit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's Sam's the man, bro.
Speaker 16: He's generous to a not to a fault, but generosity is legendary.
Speaker 2: And you know, just for people that have only ever heard him on podcasts or just see him on social media, dude, he's actually like not not that this is a shocker to anybody, because he's not like an asshole on the shows or anything. He's a really fucking nice guy, like super nice. I really enjoyed talking with him both whenever we went on the tinfoil hat and whenever we met him at bro Grove.
Speaker 3: Dude, super down to earth, really cool dude.
Speaker 16: Yeah solid, Yeah, we went to dinner afterwards too. It was having another comedian of a couple of guys. I mean, he's he's the same person, bros, No different than.
Speaker 4: Very trueful pay for dinner.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so funny too because people will call him a fed like that he's some kind of puppet or something like that, and he's always like I drive a Mitsubishi, you know, he's like fucking irregular guy just podcasting. The thing is is that people get overly concerned about who the FEDS are whenever in my mind, in my mind, it's obvious who the FEDS are, you know, like, maybe Alex Shones is, maybe he isn't. I'm kind of on the fence with that whole thing. Maybe Candice Owens is, maybe she's not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But the people who are.
Speaker 2: X C I A and f fbx FBI, and the people who are you know, X something to do with the military or the Secret Service or whatever. I'm like, dude, like you always bring up that fucking what's his name? With the black dude who used to be x C I A.
Speaker 6: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Oh uh uh bus Amante.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if anybody believes a word of that out of that guy's mouth, that's on you. But I'm you see what the CIA has done. And it's not to say that every single person that's ever been in the CIA is corrupt and bullshit, but I'm kind of of the of the mind that like CIA is not something that you're ever x from. That's kind of how my mind thinks.
Speaker 6: The going phrase that you never actually leave the agency, you know what I mean. But to that point, people call me a fit. I drive a fucking Nissan. Like, what are we talking about here, dude? I live in a four bedroom in a subdivision, like I'm not in some gated community somewhere driving a Bentley.
Speaker 2: That's a nice Nissan. You got though, say that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I talk about the fucking interest rate I got in that bitch too. Fuck divorces will do that to you. They will fry your credit instantly.
Speaker 4: It's insane. Yeah, but is it a state issued Nissan?
Speaker 6: It is not.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the paperwork.
Speaker 6: It could be. Motherfucker spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Give us our sendoffs, sir, it's a time.
Speaker 6: Good night, Chesty Boeller wherever you are. Uh fuck? What was it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Much stuff from the Hut, much love from the cree from the Creek boys.
Speaker 3: Blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 6: There you go. It was a little out of order, but you got it through. Something like that, all right, Sam? Give the colt their send off, sir.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought I thought he does typically does yours.
Speaker 2: No, that's just when we do the ads, you can go ahead and start it off though.
Speaker 6: And with that being said, that.
Speaker 5: Said, this one most important thing, one most important if it makes.
Speaker 13: You need to do it, and that is suff.
Speaker 6: Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult