Speaker 1: You are speak to Jesse Kelly show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of a Phoenix, Arizona. Also can be heard in a Tucson, Arizona, happy to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly. And are you still floating on cloud nine? I am? I am. I see my conservative friends in the in the street, and we're not winking anymore. We're not we're hiding. We're kind of bold. Great election, Why isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But how about that transition? We love what is going on? How can you not if you believe in America? How can you not if you've been praying for this day, praying that President Trump reelect President Trump, you know, when's the election, pray that the corruption should be exposed, that the arms of the corrupt be broken. Yeah, we pray for that, and we're watching it happen in real time. The big news yesterday the the FBI, the lying FBI actually did have assets in the crowd January sixth. Really, Yes, FBI informants stormed the Capitol on January sixth. But but but they want you to believe that they didn't tell these agents to do it.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people were there. But but but they didn't let the you know, the FBI know. They were just you know, they weren't really doing overtight. They just wanted to go on down there, mosey on down to the Capitol, make sure that everything was in order. That's what they want you to believe. Now, when we look back, I mean, it's it's incredible. As a matter of fact, we don't need to look that far back less just to look at a conversation that out going FBI Director Christopher Ray had just a little while ago.
Speaker 4: If you were asking whether the violence at the Capitol on January sixth was part of some operation orchestrated by FBI sources and or agents, the answer is emphaticus no, no.
Speaker 1: Not violence orchestrated by FBI sources. No. If you are saying that that violence was orchestrated by the fb I I'm here to tell you no, that did not happen. Really well, that's amazing as Fox News is reporting about the new IG report stating that Christopher Ray, uh, you did have access there. Remember back in the day, I think it was last year, we had Representative Massey. He was questioning Attorney General America Garland, were their federal as present and or agitating on januaryy the sixth, Okay.
Speaker 5: Without I was hoping today to give you an opportunity to put to rest the concerns that people have that there were federal agents or assets of the federal government present on January fifth and January sixth. Can you tell us, without talking about particular incidents or particular videos, how many agents or assets of the federal government were present on January sixth, whether they agitated to go into the capitol, and if any of them did so.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to violate this move of the rule of law in a comment on investigation that's ongoing now. No, I'm not going to I'm not gonna you're ongoing investigation. I'm not going to make any comments on it whatsoever. Yeah, And then at a later date they had Mary Garland back in front of the committee.
Speaker 6: Video that was your answer to a question to me two years ago when I said, how many agents or assets of the government were present on January fifth and January sixth and agitating in the crowd to go into the capitol, and how many went into the capitol.
Speaker 1: Can you answer that now? I don't know the answer to that question.
Speaker 6: Oh, last time, you don't know how many there were or there were none.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to either of those questions. If there were any, I don't know how many. You've don't know whether there are any.
Speaker 6: I think you may have just perjured yourself that you don't know that there were any.
Speaker 1: You want to say that again, that you don't know that there were any personal knowledge of this matter. I think what I said the last time, You've had two years to find out.
Speaker 6: You know, were there any confidential human sources involved from the FBI or any other agency in the erection of that prop those gallows.
Speaker 4: I'm not aware of anything like that.
Speaker 2: Spector General Horwitz. Over the past three years, I've questioned FBI Director Ray and Attorney General Mary Garland about the federal assets, such as confidential human sources, that were present on January sixth at the Capitol, and they have continuously stonewalled me. We've got no answers whatsoever about this from them. You have evidence of the number of confidential human sources that were operating on the Capitol grounds on January sixth.
Speaker 1: Our report will include the information in that regard. Yes, it will and it did. So it turns out to we learn that, yes, the the FBI did have assets in that crowd. Now we're not surprised by this. Listener to Jesse Kelly show. They're not surprised by this at all. But the AGE report did come out, and I believe that they were you know, you know, cutting them a little slack. But no, okay, you know what. I believe there were a lot of agents there. But we'll go with their report. We'll go with with their reporting because still what it does is approvals that the Attorney General, the FBI director, they were all lying.
Speaker 7: Port reveals that there were a total of twenty six confidential human sources in the crowd that day.
Speaker 8: David Sponte his life from the Justice Department.
Speaker 7: He has got the news for us, David Sandra.
Speaker 9: Three of those were authorized and tasked by the FBI to be there on January sixth, twenty twenty one. We're coming up on four years since that day of the Capitol riote. This IG report specifically focuses on the FBI's handling of confidential human sources or as we know him, FBI informants for years. The outgoing FBI director Chris Ray has been pressed on reports of undercover agents. According to this new report, there were no undercover FBI agents. However, there were three confidential human sources tasked by the bureau to be in the crowd on January sixth to specifically watch what the report states is concerns over domestic terrorism.
Speaker 1: Well, they're concerned about directs the domestic so they have at least three agents and that was their job. They were tasked to see are there any domestic terrorists in the crowd. Could there be three? He wants us to believe that there were only three. Okay, we'll go with that, But what about all those other folks that were also in the crowd. I mean, we're being told that there were a number of these FBI assets.
Speaker 4: If you are asking whether the violence at the Capitol on January sixth was part of some operation orchestrated by FBI sources and or agents, the answer is emphaticus saying no. No, he's saying not violence orchestrated by FBI sources.
Speaker 1: Nope, he said nope. You're saying no, they were not violent. But we do know that things got violent that they don't we what we don't know is was the FBI involved with that it anyway.
Speaker 9: Out of those three, Sandra and John, one entered the Capitol, two others entered a restricted area. The report says the FBI did not encourage or authorize any sources to go into the building or a restricted area. In addition to the three confidential human sources, the FBI told there were twenty three that were there on their own. Now twenty three the FBI in the past on other cases, but not specifically on the January sixth rally, some of them entered a restricted area as well. And what stands out in this report John and Sandra, None of the confidential human sources that enter the US capital or a restricted area were prosecuted by the DCUs attorney. Remember this is an office that is still arresting nearly four years later and prosecuting people with this case.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is bad. This is really bad. Could this be part of the reason why Christopher Ray announced that he was going to resign his position yesterday? He said that his last day will be the day that Donald Trump is worn in Could this be part of the reason. Oh, my goodness, twenty six twenty three asses were there, but they weren't asked to go. They went on down because they're just good old boys. Right, We're supposed to believe that Hey was one of those assets that worked their way into the Capitol. Was that Ray Apps, you know, the guy who was like telling everybody to go win, we gotta go in and take the capitol. We need more people. Was that Ray Ray? I mean, because the people who were there protesting and they looked at them and said, fed fed. This is amazing, This is amazing. Confidential human sources in the crowd. The Democrats, the Deep States January sixth narrative is coming completely apart. Four years almost four years has taken us the stone walled in, stone walled, and now now we're starting to learn more of the truth, or maybe I should say most of America, because the reality is, if you are a listener to the Jesse Kelly Show or my show, The Conservative Circause, you know from the very beginning that this was a trap that conservatives America first lovers stepped into. Now let's reconsider all of these people that want to preemptive pardon. There may be something to this. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona, five fifty KYI. It's where you can find me. Also Tucson, Arizona, my adoptive hometown, seven ninety KNST. You can follow me on x at James T. Harris. We are talking about January sixth. From the very beginning we knew. I mean once, once I saw what was happening at the Capitol, I was like, oh no, this is this is not going to work out well for Trump. Not that it was Trump's fault. Never for a moment did I ever believe that. I just believed that the Democrats were devious enough to use this against Trump. At the time, I didn't know that they orchestrated it. But now we're finding that out. Of course, we have Nancy Pelosi on tape, you know, talking about where where's the National Guard? When you know we had President Trump he offered up about ten thousand of them. She said, no, We've got all of the Democrats talking about how they were running for their lives out of the Capitol. Some of them weren't even there. And then we get the January sixth Commission. Oh, oh my goodness. We tried to get peached the president over it. We tried to have the commission, you know, to find out and dig up more dirt, really just to keep it alive, to keep it in the in the front foremost of the publics mind. But slowly things started dripping off. People started asking questions. Tucker Carlson got a hand on videotape, and once the Republicans won the House back in midterms, all of a sudden we started seeing different narratives. We found out the buffalo guy who was from Arizona, he wasn't crazy, he wasn't in there trying to filment violence. He got into the chambers and prayed. The police let him in, gave him a little tour. We found out the police officer was not killed that day, but Ashley Babbitt was. And now we found out that as a god of days ago, there were three others that were killed. One woman was beat by the police. None of these videos found their way to the January sixth Commission. We got news that there was white supremacists there at the Capitol, and then all of a sudden, we found a pipe bombit. They're strange because we have the person planning it on a video, but we never found out who it was. The FBI couldn't identify him. This is this is agregious. That's that's not strong enough word. This is this is treason. This is this is our government setting up American people in order to destroy a sitting president. This is anarchy, government sponsored And we were told, well, we're no assets, there are no FBI asset. Well, we don't know. I don't know how many. Why don't you go find out? He comes back talking about Attorney General. Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: Fox lewis continuing the report of what's going on. What we're finding out.
Speaker 9: Confidential human sources tasked by the FBI or not undercover agents. These are people that belong to groups like, for instance, the Proud Boys, the Oathkeepers, and then became paid FBI informants at certain points in time to speaking members of their groups. And of course John and Sandra others are not putter of any group and just decided to show up to the Capitol for whatever reason and still work with the FBI on the side and provide information.
Speaker 1: Work with the FBI on the side and provide information. Well, here's another big story. On the same day that Christopher Ray resigned his posts at the FBI as their director, we found out that the Proud Boys are disbanding. Yeah, the Proud Boys, you know, you know that the White supremacy group does walking around wearing khaki pants and matching shirts like they were like like ger animals. Okay, everybody, do you have you have your khakis? Yes? Do you have your penny loafers? Yes? Do you have your blue shirts? Yes? How many of you? Do you have your white and blue mask yes, sir, yes, sir and your flags? Yes. They're disbanding, says They're going back to their regular routine, which is called for. They're going back to their office in the FBI, probably to pack up their stuff. Right, you gotta be kidding me. This is all astro turfed and it was designed to stop Trump and it did temporarily, but Trump kept fighting, kept fighting, and now we're finding god that it was all a lie. This is crazy. We are talking about a coup, a color revolution. This is what the CIA has done to other countries around the world, you know, like Ukraine, I mean all around the world. In Venezuela, CIA has its fingers and everything, trying to control nations, peoples, and now they tried to do that to us a color revolution. It was successful, actually, because I do believe that Donald Trump won the election in twenty twenty. I do believe that Biden was installed. I believe that, but they were not able to pull it off. I don't say that with pride. I say that would caution and prayerfully, because I'm still praying for the president because they tried to kill him three times. Oh officially it's two. But you know what a lot of folks don't know that would happened in Tucson. You know that little gas attack when he was on stage and half of the stage ended up getting violently ill and some of them went blind for a moment. Yeah, yeah, I think that was an attempt as well. So, now that this whole narrative is falling apart, what about those Democrats and those Republicans the name only those establishment Republicans. Now, what are they going to do? Well, we'll talk about that coming up next. My name is James C. Harris, sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show hosts out of Phoenix, Arizona. Also could be heard in Tucson, Arizona. You can also follow me and my friends at James C. Harris on X. Well. We have the Democrats. Law fair has fallen apart. We have a crossfire hurricane being exposed. We have the j sixth Commission. You know, President Trump, he was not happy about this. He was saying that Liz Chandy, Benny Thompson, these people should be in jail, and you know what, they were talking all tough at first, but now that the ig reboard is coming out, and now that we're we're seeing just absolutely how this was a setup. A lot of these Democrats and some Republicans, they're strong, they're still trying to hang tough Liz Cheney. These preemptive pardons a term that we had never heard before before Biden. After Biden pardoned his son Hunter, and he's still getting a whole lot of, you know, backlash over that. After saying that he would not do it, he went ahead and did it anyway, and only the hardcore Democrats were trying to make excuses for it. You know, this is the love of a father for his son. He's already lost one by how can you expect that the but his second son away at ChEls, I do it. I do it, acting as if this was just a gun charge and tax evasion. Ignoring Hunter Biden's laptop in which he has all types of job is crazy possible, Pedophelia. You know, I didn't even feel comfortable talking about this stuff on Jesse Kelly's show. I've seen the laptop ladies and gentlemen. I saw when I had to take great caution. Basically I went to a Chinese site, but I saw it. I did. You can't unsee it. So when I hear these liberals talking about this is this forest sun And you know what, Hunter, you could do your father a favorite by staying clean and beyan perductive. No no, no, no no no. That parton was a crime against humanity. Literally. But now that he's done this, you know, you have some Democrats that were doing the bidding of the party, that were doing bidding of the deep state. They want their pardon too. And you know what, you know what one of those guys is Representative Benny Thompson. And I want to tell you, Benny Thompson, you could just look at him and you can tell that he's a squealer. He's a squealer. If you start to put the you know, the clamp down on him real tight, he is going to squeal like a stunt peg. He was talking to Jim Acossa or over there at CNN, and Jim was getting right down to it. I mean, Benny, Benny, do you want one of those Biden preemptive pardons?
Speaker 7: Congressman Trump is saying you should go to jail. Are you worried about him or the FBI coming after you?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, we have members of Congress. We operated based on our direction from Congress. They are specific laws that give security to member of Congress.
Speaker 1: In other words, Uh, we did exactly as we were told. Nancy Pelosi put me over the Jay sixth Commission and told me what to do, and I did it. So anything that negative comes from this is really not my fault because I did what I.
Speaker 10: Was told and I hope the President would take that into consideration. But to be honest with you, Jim, we've not done anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did.
Speaker 10: What we did was in fact what the law prescribed. No devolution we were given and we were comfortable with our report. There's nothing that we omitted in the report or anything like that. So being in disagreement with a person is not a reason to lock them up. This is our house, where we debate issues, where we debate laws. Sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong. That doesn't mean you're illegal, And it doesn't mean that because you're wrong in the eyes of someone, you should go to jail. Oh who we are as American?
Speaker 1: Benny Thompson, do you hear yourself talking? Sir? Do you hear yourself talking? What about all of the people who were in jail? J six people in jail for twenty thirty years for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. What are you talking about? You disagree with me? Paul Manafort, General Flynn? How many people did you disagree with? Did you guys throw in jail? Lawfair?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Steve Benning? What you are rated the President's house. I know this wasn't Jay six related, but you all started part of the same cabal created his house. Went through the first lady's underwear drawer, went sifted through her draws. Grab me, fbi Ans, I'm sorry. What were you saying? Benny? Disagreeing is not a reason to throw someone in jail. You followed the law. You did, you know what you were supposed to do. Okay, Okay, then you should be okay, right, you didn't do anything wrong, you were just following the law. If that's the case, why do you want a preemptive pardon?
Speaker 7: And congresson apparently the White House is discussing preemptive pardons for people who may be targeted by Trump when he gets back in office. Do you want the president to offer some kind of pardon to you, as stranger? As it is asked that question, I'm just wondering what you think.
Speaker 10: Well, you know the president is his biography.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 10: If he offers it to me or other members of the committee, I think it.
Speaker 1: I would accept it. My prerogative. You get a pardon, You get a pardon, You get a pardon. This is absurd. Oh Ben, he's gonna squeal. Oh Ben, you will probably be the first one because he's a squealer. You can look at him, you can tell you just tighten up on him. He'll tell it all. He will tell you about all of the videotapes that the JA six Commission destroyed. He'll tell it all. He'll tell you how Ray EPs was an asset. He'll tell you. He might even tell you who planned it the pipe bomb. Oh man, I hope that Biden is a real punk. I hope he's like none of I'm gonna commute the sentences of every retro break in the country, but not one Democrat beside my son, we'll get anything white because you all punk me. You think I'm gonna forget about that. You think I'm gonna forget about the Palace coup. You think I'm gonna forget that. You put that half wit Kamala Harris above me. Oh democrat, hell, hath no fury like a dementia pation who can somewhat think a little bit scarn. And that's what we're dealing with here in the Democrats. My goodness, How they're scrambling, how they're coming up with the most ridiculous excuses, how they're trying to give themselves cover. No, no, I hope you have your popcorn, because this is about to get crazy. You've got Democrats here who are contradicting themselves left and right. And you know what I would say, they don't care who sees it. I mean they probably would, or probably did at one time. Care, But no, this is all hands on deck situation here. I mean we're talking about we're not talking about lawfare, We're not talking about revenge. If these politicians broke the law in trying to cut off the head of what they considered the snake and they missed, it's not a wretch abution. It's justice. And if Benny Thompson and Liz Cheney and what's his name Kissinger and all of these other if they were involved in this illegality, then they deserve to get got. And I have some examples of this hypocrisy that I speak of. I'll have it for you coming up next. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona and Tucson, Arizona. You can hear me on five fifty KFYI and seven ninety KNST. You can also follow me on Twitter or should say on x at James T. Harris. We're just talking about the fallout, the fallout from not only January sixth being exposed. Really it's the followout from Donald J. Trump winning the election. The rats are trying to jump off the ship. Some of them stayed on too long. But people are looking to Joe Biden now for that preemptive pardon. They just made that up. We don't even know what's legal, but they're going with it because that's all they have. And it's funny to sit back and watch all of the hypocrisy, the hypocrisy from the left. Senator A Koons he got into a conversation about pardons and preemptive pardons, and boy he was He was kind of like, hey, you know, it's okay, it's okay. Most Americans approve how Trump is handling the whole transition and everything, but when it comes to Trump being in power, I mean, this could be a little bit dicey. Here he is, he.
Speaker 11: Is going to pardon January sixth rioters. We don't know which ones are, how many in the first hour after he is inaugurated.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 12: I think that is a terrible idea. These are people who have been duly tried and convicted in a court of law.
Speaker 11: How do you feel about President Barbery is doing preemptive partons?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 12: I respect the quote you just read from one of the folks on Cash Bettel's enemies list. I'll just remind you that to be investigated by the FBI, prosecuted by a US attorney can cost a defendant hundreds of thousands of dollars, millions of dollars, and can be profoundly disruptive to their lives. I spoke to Senator shiff this week on the floor, and he has made similar statements that he and I think Liz Cheney, former Congresswoman Liz Cheney, has also made this statement that they don't want to be pardoned because they've done nothing wrong. And admire of their determination to trust our legal system and to stand up to the bluster and the threats of Cash Battal and President Elect Trump.
Speaker 1: But I think part of why.
Speaker 12: There is some consideration being given to proactive pardons is the cost and the disruption and frankly, the disrespect for the work that underlies a threat to try those who served on a committee of the House of Representative.
Speaker 1: You know that is just absolutely absurd. It costs, could cost thousands, It costs millions of dollars. Oh, how the J six protesters, how their lives have been disrupted, how they have been bankrupt, bankrupted, how some of them were so distracted they committed suicide. Sir, Sir, I have to restrain myself. I almost said something crazy. Oh yeah, you know, to give a blanket party to the j six and that's wrong, that's a miscare of a justice. But to get preempted pardon for the people who cause them to be in jail, well, you know, this is something we have to take under consideration. I mean, because of the damage that it could cause to one's lives. These democrats hit pocer sa be thy name Adam Shift, you know his I guess his mind, is his his his values Shift Shift. I guess the proper name based on whatever he's going through at the time. I mean, over the years, he's changed his position. It's kind of amazing. It's a he you know what it is, Donald Adam, Adam, Adam. I didn't ask for you yet. Patience, sir, Patience Adam Shift. You know he can dish it out, but when the tables are turned, he has a hard time taking it. You're about to hear a little compilation from twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, and twenty twenty four. Okay, Adam, go ahead.
Speaker 8: On the day Donald Trump Police's office. The Justice Department may indict him very strongly. In favor of indicting the president when he is out of office. I don't think the incoming president should be threatening.
Speaker 1: His political opponents for real time.
Speaker 7: That's not the kind of talk we should hear from the president in a democracy.
Speaker 1: Do his people hear themselves? They can't. Twenty eighteen, we're gonna indict him, twenty nineteen, when he's on our office, we're gonna diet him twenty twenty four after their guy loses. I don't think that this is the kind of talk that should be coming from the leader of the world to go after and persecute your political enemies. Adam Schiff, I'm telling you it's absolutely crazy what we're watching. We even have Bill Clinton weighing in. Why does Hillary want to pardon? Why would Hillary possibly want to pardon?
Speaker 13: Do you think think it would be wise of President Biden to preemptively pardon any potential targets? What about your wife, Hillary Clinton? She apparently is on cash Betel's list. Fuck yeah, Well.
Speaker 3: They got a problem with her because first she didn't do anything wrong. She did second, she followed the rules exactly as they were she didn't third Trump's State department. Trump's State department found you remember how the emails was such a big issue in sixteen, Trump's State department found that Hillary said and received exactly zero classified emails.
Speaker 1: Uh huh zero? Exactly? Why is Bill Clinton on the view? Why? Better question? Why aren't the girls, you know on the view? Did that? Was that sexist? Why were the gals on the view? Why did they even have Bill Clinton on? Don't they know this man's background? This man is a predator. This man he allegedly raped one woman wanting of Broderick. He exposed himself to Uh, who's a woman who was If you drag a dollar through a trailer park, you never know what you're gonna get. Paula Jones. Paula Jones, he felt up Kathleen Willie, you know, upon learning that her husband had had died. This guy, this guy, he you know, Jeffrey Epstein has him in a dress, you know, a blue dress, Monica's blue dress on a chair, that's a painting. And yet they're gonna talk to him and he's gonna tell them that Hillary did nothing wrong. I'm telling you, the Democrats are being exposed. They're running for the hills. They want that PREEMPTI pardon. Meanwhile, you have some Democrats that have seen the light. We'll talk about that next James. See Harris sitting agin for the Jessic Kelly Show.