Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 2: Hm, h.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that before. Don't leave me up like, man, I'm just I'm just I'm just doing what I can for my people.
Speaker 4: Gotta do it?
Speaker 3: Is that because somebody gotta do it. You gotta make it.
Speaker 4: Man, turn the TV on, turn of TV on.
Speaker 3: Nah, they get sell you all to turn the TV all because I think it's ignorant and the TV is hurting you.
Speaker 2: N I was more like, hey, you're running up that election, build that town, make it go dark.
Speaker 3: This doing everything but agreeing to jump on the podcast. I just got the discord notification. All right, nigga you joined it or no, yeah, nigga call it DJ all might because I decided to go all ape ship.
Speaker 1: Oh why do you.
Speaker 3: Showing me that your screen? This said the word, why are you showing me a picture of your screen that has your child looking? Oh, I'm acting like the baby daddy man, fuck you bitch. That's the most baby daddy response ever. Hey man, fuck you bitch.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: You just you mute that.
Speaker 3: I always get weirder that when people be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, man, I don't like arguing, and we've been going back and forth and it's just so stressful I'm like, why don't you block them.
Speaker 5: I can't block them because it's gonna cause more issues. They gonna call the from a different number. Nigga mute exactly, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Do that, man, you have to do that. As I was telling white Collar Sugar, or I was saying about white collar Sugar in this case, I mean, sometimes you just gotta pop off a.
Speaker 1: Show, nigga dar year.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's the end of the year. It might be a brown collarship at this point. You know, you get that that ring around the collar. I'm saying this to someone who wears collarless shirts. So don't think I putting myself above you. Just you know, I know the timeline.
Speaker 3: We know you don't.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty four. We don't we don't work form more on time, and we can dress comfortably.
Speaker 5: I've been dressing comfortably since nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 6: I started selling dope back in nineteen ninety six. I had to hitle with that other because that other ship was weak.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you had to you had to be that that guy back then when you were ten.
Speaker 4: Years old, practiced like with a right junior.
Speaker 2: No, you know, it's gonna be great, because when your daughter have a son, he gonna have an uncle junior, and it's gonna keep the ship.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be dressed like my family. We had uncle junior, Uncle mine too.
Speaker 2: Your preacher talking shit a bunch of niggas my mind is the exact opposite the preacher.
Speaker 3: He thinks he above the guy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, mine only brings it up when he at church and when he want to try to see better than people.
Speaker 5: But he real quick to pull his pisted out and beat it. A little bitch that he is.
Speaker 3: Oh mine is a little bitch. He just doesn't you just think he above the guy.
Speaker 1: And and and tell me how many guns is in the Bible? Exactly, Hypocrits like.
Speaker 3: Man, the Bible didn't have guns because the Bible didn't happen back then.
Speaker 4: They didn't have that bombs either.
Speaker 3: But we still have prostitutes because prostitutes.
Speaker 7: And yet that's the one thing that they looked down though I don't think they had socks.
Speaker 3: Didn't look down on prostitutes. You know what Mary Magan was doing, she was tricking on the side.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was one thing they did, you know, repeated in history. I'm not going to say that about farmers. No, No, like.
Speaker 3: That video that sent me of that girl who was making a lot of noise to fun with her neighbors.
Speaker 1: I was more so talking about the the targeting of a specific ethnicity.
Speaker 3: Oh the goats, yeah, you mean and donkeys. No, that depends on the country.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh ship did fuck? Did Jimmy Carter just die in the middle of a podcast at one hundred years old at three forty five pm Eastern State time? Who does Jimmy Carter the only the only president going to heaven?
Speaker 1: That was the only president to go to heaven?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I had a conversation with this white dude about him at the bar recently, And by that I mean it was one way conversation where he tried to get an instry lessons and he was like, you know, the worst president of all time. Well like, if I know, bro, some white dude. He was like, Jimmy Carter and then.
Speaker 3: He didn't start no war because he didn't do anything wrong, because he wasn't a piece of ship, because he didn't try to continue American imperialism on a scale that white people wanted.
Speaker 4: I mean, ted you list, he.
Speaker 2: Said, Jimmy Carter made America seem weak. Everything was hard because of that.
Speaker 3: A gas crisis. He dumb ass, that was seven.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I was just confused, like what are you getting this information? That much older than me? You talk.
Speaker 4: Whatever the White said about him, they believe.
Speaker 3: Great instead of just doing research and be like, oh, ship, he had to deal with the gas crisis, crisis and all these other things.
Speaker 1: The first Bush made America feel look weak when he puked in Japanese prime minister's lap for having the flu, which.
Speaker 3: Is hilarious when you look at the video in retrospect, because that ship's like, god damn nigga, you the flu or wasn't an attempted assassination.
Speaker 5: And then he threw in his lap like yeah.
Speaker 1: Bitch, and he lost the election. That's all we know.
Speaker 3: Exactly when we throw up a prime minister. Hey, we don't care if that uh that little Bill Clinton boy is cheating. But god damn it, niggas out of us.
Speaker 1: America doesn't get sick.
Speaker 3: It's like a weakness what they said, American doesn't get first known case to COVID right there, right COVID was the retaliation was a Japanese retaliation for US, not one to the end, although.
Speaker 1: They're doing kind of well everybody, but yet the Chinese, I don't here buying up everything, and Japanese.
Speaker 3: But I remember trying to buy everything up with debt. They're they're basically trying to beat us to the Roman fall, and they're trying to do it at warp speed, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Have y'all seen the Vato. They're buying up all the what everyone's building up, all the manufacturing and as semi plants in Mexico right at the border. So they ship everything there and get it put together there, then it gets shipped to somewhere in Texas or on the New Mexico for another part of the assembling. Then it goes back to Mexico to find a fortune. Then it comes back to America. Yeah, literally look it up like they it's it's crazy. That's that was their adjustment for the first uh tariff, But I don't I mean for the next one, which I'm starting to think that the whole uh what is it? The conservativeship is starting to implode on itself because they are attacking each other in their speakers.
Speaker 2: Currently about to happen the second he said terriss Oh wows long.
Speaker 1: But it happened like before he even got in. They're already becoming a cannibalistic Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time he got elected.
Speaker 2: Deal with people talking about you know, he's already made five hundred thousand jobs.
Speaker 3: Bitch is November?
Speaker 1: The are you talking about it? Bro?
Speaker 3: He made jobs in their mind? Bro, oh for a job the place that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Bezel's already all of those workers that are striking with the union and already wrote down his robots.
Speaker 5: To the places.
Speaker 1: It's only three dollars extra per robots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna spend more money to say fuck you, guys. And it's like you're spending more money to say fuck that. We're gonna spend more money to say fuck you guys.
Speaker 5: To be fair, robots don't get pregnant.
Speaker 3: But you know what the problem and the problem is they didn't they didn't watch that sci fi movie, you know, Star Wars, because when these niggas don't have money with the documentary you talk about Star Wars documentary, Yeah, remember the one black dude, nigga, what are you talking about? You're talking about?
Speaker 1: Did you watch this episode of the Star Wars on Foreign Hub or ex videos.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm gonna type to open up like thirty thousand tabs and then just get to the part I like and then like I'm done down.
Speaker 5: The nigga who had Curly or not the Jerry Curl.
Speaker 3: There we go. Are you talking about.
Speaker 1: Talking about walk?
Speaker 3: You know, the one black.
Speaker 5: Nigga in Space that's the whole movie was about.
Speaker 1: Damn, I just got another.
Speaker 2: The guy who betrayed everyone, I mean, he betrayed everyone to try and make the best of a situation.
Speaker 3: Did he you're saying he's saying he was p didn't.
Speaker 5: No, he did.
Speaker 1: He's he was trying to keep all the space percy for himself and he's like every other hater. I'm gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 4: That what is it?
Speaker 1: Dirty black on all y'all?
Speaker 3: God damn you can't take what they't there, brother, This, folks is why. This is the last episode of every Day black Man podcast for twenty twenty four, a podcast full of appentic black mail thoughts. You have a boy riker read sham Armstead, stylist, the writer and white collar shoog foughts on Twitter, evyd black Man, Instagram, every Day black Man every Day black Man Facebook page. He has a Patreons ev and p Every episode debuts there, first exception being emergency episodes, and of course you have some exclusive episodes over there, including the one that we just launched not that long ago, Call Her Brother Hand. Definitely check that one out. You can even listen to Patreon and get a five minute clip that Riker himself approved and picked out. Hopefully you love it. You get over three bus.
Speaker 1: He can rick it. I just want to go ahead and let everybody know that he's secretly been threatened in my life and be a tech message in the last few weeks. So I ain't it's doing it. He's been doing it for years. It's just the fact that it's increased. And I just think that hug I requested him last time has not been given. So y'all ain't doing y'all part.
Speaker 3: Nobody's gonna give you a hug. Bro. You you're a man.
Speaker 1: I said, you need to get that hug man before you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Carter, nobody man do nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm worried that I'm gonna see something on news about Atlanta. It ain't gonna be about how young Doug was shot down someone.
Speaker 3: Nobody gonna shoot young dub Man. He a good guy.
Speaker 5: Now he's gonna walk around with a dress and ain't nobody gonna know.
Speaker 3: Exactly again you you can't find your thug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the term.
Speaker 3: First thing. He can't go to Atlanta exception when he's performing his government. Don't don't sell drugs, kids, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Don't sell drugs.
Speaker 3: But you better get to know the plug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta do that. T I p s A.
Speaker 3: You gotta do that t I P s A. But yeah, man, this is uh the end of twenty two man. The year started out with a whipper and went out with a slight screen. A bunch of people was mad because it's some ship we told him was gonna happen, such as Trump getting elected. But you know what was your favorite moment for twenty twenty four? White collar shug? Since you want to be a snitch.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't really, I mean a lot. This was the communienty terrible year. I don't have a favored moment, just the fact that I mean, did he maybe no? Jactually yeah, I do have everyone Kendrick, go aheady bitch laughing. You know the Canadian bitch and showing everybody what we've all known for years. For most of them, outside of your few that just likes the light of sack. That was that was something that that was historic and it's gonna be in history like this is gonna be synonymous with history and hip hop. That the one guy that we shouldn't have let it. I missed all the white people that people had issues about. I'm just saying, like, he proved that even Machine Gun Kelly got more street bread than him. He just proved that.
Speaker 3: And you leave Machine Gun Kelly alone. Man, he already changed genres nigga. What more do you want him to do?
Speaker 1: Genres and engenders? I know it's yeah, but uh, I mean, have you seen him recently?
Speaker 5: No, I don't pay attention to random white people. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he pops up on random, random pot black podcasts and says any questions things about podcast person. Yeah, he was on the Actually Wallow and Gilly had him one, which is awkward to me, but yeah, but that's my favorite moment. That was my favorite long right there, Drake getting put in this place and still getting put in this place as the year goes off, losing I love.
Speaker 3: You're gonna let You're gonna leave the Canadian loan man. Kendris said he's done with him, which.
Speaker 1: Is certainly, But for every L that he thought that he gave me, he literally ate twice as many less and less than half the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but me took the biggest L from Orlando Brown.
Speaker 1: Correct me is just you know, that's good question.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there were any l's that were given. It was just we played back to back over the top of your the place where you were trying to fuck your bitch. And you can't ever unfeel.
Speaker 2: That you can't give black what your booty hole has received.
Speaker 3: That too, that too, you can't give back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Put on black stylist.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is an amazing I mean he is.
Speaker 3: He's out, he's off his rock. He produced. You told your troller to tell the truth. That's not true.
Speaker 1: True man what's his name called him out?
Speaker 4: Williams tall job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did, Cat Williams.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say that that was my best moment of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he told Since since you put it out there, go ahead, go ahead and elaborate on your favorite moment of twenty cool.
Speaker 3: Uh, Cat Walliams basically telling y'all that this is going to be your truth, and then a whole bunch of people getting called out, including Diddy, and then on top of that, Cat Williams going down as one of the fastest streaming episodes of Club Shasha and all the comedians.
Speaker 8: That he called out in his thing being mad and being like Cat Walliams blah blah blah blah blah, and then people pulling together videos to substantiate every claim that Catwalliams had, and those comedians, including.
Speaker 3: Fucking Harve, basically having to sit there and be like, you know what, I'm gonna sit my ass down. I'm just gonna sit my ass down and do something else. People went back on Club Shady trying to defend themselves. Cedric looking at you. It don't work like that, bro. Sorry, it's sorry out there in the I mean true indeed, but it was just it was one of those moments where, very much like the Kendrick thing, it was definitely history in motion. We'll see what the Canadian comes back with the twenty twenty five. If he decides to be a petty bitch, make sure that you do it during Super Bowl time. You got to get the slot after Kendrick's halftime show. If you get the slot before, it's not gonna have an impact. You gotta have the slot after.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've got any more slop Fedal No, man, he.
Speaker 3: Got slops in him. The nigga made three hundred million dollars if he ain't got I mean, I know that he likes to spend it on alcoholism and hose, but you have at least exactly gambling badly. So I mean, I think you should have two million dollars. That's all slot costs on the Super Bowl now, I mean, dude, because it Fedric and probably be four mallion. But he can he can borrow his money, like don't put it past and they get to borrow, and what's a black libertarian? The bar missing you.
Speaker 9: I would be here, but like I said, I'm kidnapping our real tacos and have three percent on my phone.
Speaker 4: Battery, so.
Speaker 3: Gets you.
Speaker 9: No, I'm going back in here one time with my son and my nieces because they made me have a macha a macha tea.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had his ground up.
Speaker 1: Dreens delicious delicious.
Speaker 3: Listens broy to you it's not this.
Speaker 4: It's not good to me.
Speaker 3: I hated it in a minute. Tell us your favorite moment of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: Uh, when I found out my fiance was cheating on men. That was my favorite moment.
Speaker 3: God damn the ida think you're gonna go there, but fucking somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 4: Damn. Yeah, my favorite moment.
Speaker 9: It kind of just that solidifies my entire twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: So yeah, fuck this year.
Speaker 3: I mean to be honest, redid try to take only three more days left? Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: It's not like a nobody bro that nigga are headed. But it's not about listening.
Speaker 4: I knew too.
Speaker 9: It's just I have like idealistic faith in relationships.
Speaker 3: These business nigga.
Speaker 9: No see you saying fuck these businesses and me saying fucking business are two different things. Me saying fucking business means flap them and beat them. You know again, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta have you gotta have a level of being able to understand it's fun these bitches and just have sex with them. Nigga, It's not that hard. Look why I avoided married.
Speaker 4: You're married, That's what I'm saying. What are you talking about dealing with these.
Speaker 3: I told you, I told you a long time ago to date African, and you ain't want to listen to me. And that's exactly why you got the problem you got now. So you're ready to go Africa now or we're gonna sit up here fuck with these dumb ass Americans from a boomer food.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna convince me will make.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is that you like. Just don't talk about the ship that she makes for herself.
Speaker 4: No, bro, I'm good on that. Bro, I'm not.
Speaker 9: I got to learn a whole other culture. I ain't doing that ship that's more working.
Speaker 3: So the problem is you don't want to win. You want to lose.
Speaker 4: There's no guarantee that I win, guarantee that you will win, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you, bro, it's better over here.
Speaker 9: Bro, No, Bro, I'm good. I don't even like the way their faces looking. They make the African face too much got him trying to the African girl.
Speaker 4: The rhythm was all off.
Speaker 3: It's so razy because you don't know the music, Bro, exactly know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 9: The rhythm, the rhythm was all off. I was like, what are you doing? You're just thrusting me, like, get the funk off of me, you weird African.
Speaker 3: Fuck God damn, man, you just you just take l after l here.
Speaker 4: Man, it was the worst.
Speaker 6: I'm never fucking African American woman. This nigga tell Lenny Cravis the heart when he was a kid and said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't have my things because of this, we can't have nice things because of this.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You don't know how to go the rhythm from African like the African guys.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 3: You don't know, you don't know. This is why we can't have nice things. This is this is why we can't have God damn. He'll know. He'll know that, he'll know the African with him. Man, he'll know the afrobeats.
Speaker 4: He'll know. I can't tell you something. I don't think they're that cute.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: I don't want to say this, but he's just gonna force that.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: African women of that.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying the ones that I've seen and had access too, I don't think that's that cute.
Speaker 4: Okay. I don't think that pretty.
Speaker 9: They take they weave out and they look crazy.
Speaker 3: As most least likely to wear weaves.
Speaker 8: Exactly what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Three American culture?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they wear weave a lie my phone on one percent though, But hey, look, bro, I feel it. I don't know where I'm gonna be. I don't know if I'm getting married in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm just man, just go to Brazil and get you a Brazilian.
Speaker 1: With fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Man, you should be bro. I don't need to do none of that.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna worry about me and the ship I'm working on, and whatever happens happens.
Speaker 4: I ain't really worrying.
Speaker 3: Man, fucking X and every woman who's like her, and just go have a bunch of sex.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Eventually, Man, your mind's gonna get right and you're gonna come back over to the African fole a.
Speaker 9: Bunch of sex. I've been fucking two three business in the same day.
Speaker 1: That's nat for you.
Speaker 3: Man. It's been fucking like understand how to charge your phone. But you know, hey, sometimes it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you got to pop out shoulder, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've been fucking. It's not making me feel any better. Something about an empty bed and this is leading up.
Speaker 3: Will Smith.
Speaker 9: I had sext to one of my ex girlfriends and I threw up after that.
Speaker 4: That was disgusting.
Speaker 3: I like during though, right, Yeah, did you on her like the Japanese like budshe did to the Japanese Prime Ministry.
Speaker 9: No, it's just I don't.
Speaker 3: I would have been a Kodak.
Speaker 2: Momentum is a real thing we don't talk about.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we know that people cannot be compatible, but I'm just saying, man, we gotta get this nigga on like an African or a Brazilian woman. It just shows him with the fighters.
Speaker 9: No no, no, no, no no no. Nobody's recommending anybody to me. Again, I've done better than the recommendations.
Speaker 4: Okay was my no?
Speaker 3: Not You said that you have not had any fulfilling sexual encounters, so I don't think you've done better.
Speaker 4: I don't like Clayton random sect, bro. I like intimate intimacy and like.
Speaker 3: Your live girl. Why she would have been a cheater nigga?
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 9: Okay, take that out the podcast. No one needs to know that.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't like one nice stand and stuff. I'm not into that type of stuff. Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 9: I got this, I'll let's figure it out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna let you figured it out because last time you figured it out, you had a witch bitch, and we ain't trying to do that again. Man, you was in a dark place for a long time. Last time. We'll let you figureing shit out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I got the door. I got better.
Speaker 3: But we don't want the stories, nigga. We want you to just have a f philly relationship and become boring like read look at read three marriage, look at read the post marriage. Wild card is a different type of nigga. He's a good father, he has a threaten a few bitches, but free read that nigga was on some crazy shit. Nigga, that nigga was slattin bitches up.
Speaker 4: Use your example. We start with you.
Speaker 3: Let me be the wild card.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: Maybe I'm till I Maybe that's the way I was. Maybe that's my destiny.
Speaker 3: Nigga. You've already been writing it out and I'm just saying, Bro, the ride ain't getting ain't looking like it's getting any better for you. Bro, it'd be different. You were loving and shit like Sea Dog. Sea Dog out there living their life, having fun, doing cocaine, off strippers asses. You over here talking about how you need intimacy, nigga, this is not the same.
Speaker 4: Women.
Speaker 5: How how old are you?
Speaker 3: He's the same ags us he said is mint to late. I get it late, early late thirties, early forties.
Speaker 1: I got to that point after a while.
Speaker 3: Maybe nigga, yo, you tag nigga you got married right after I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I was like, look thirty every sing Yeah, nigga.
Speaker 3: You got thirty seven and you decided to have a kid. You got married, Like everything for you change in a heartbeat. They completely left everything that you know. You're from being a Chicago nigga to being here that your type of nigga, like.
Speaker 1: We didn't see growing up.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to be, Oh, you want to be one. This nigga here change it and y'all talk about me and this nigg over here gets a free pass.
Speaker 1: Trying to be the first non tott black.
Speaker 3: Politics yourself but first and foremost nigga, I'm trying to take over Nigeria for prosperity sake, and it's gonna be pretty easy. But I'm just saying, I'm just saying, all right, somebody gotta give read the ability to be water and sewage for a whole nation.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: He's always wanted that.
Speaker 1: That's his dreams.
Speaker 3: We are and we want, we want share to be in charge of defense because niggas is gonna get slashed.
Speaker 4: No, man, that's the word.
Speaker 3: Nigga. I'm out of defense and that Nah man, you're gonna be, You're gonna be. You're gonna be secretary of defense. Nigga. Let me tell you what you're gonna be saying.
Speaker 5: Something that I don't feel like. That's not happening, bro, tell you.
Speaker 3: That right now. Ah man, you you sound exactly like the secretary of defense, because the best secretary of defense is the one who don't even want to do the job. Be like, man, just bomb these niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: What you encapsulated with that one statement? What are we doing here? Nigga, I would already be gone. I'll be in a different.
Speaker 5: Country, in country I'm not in.
Speaker 10: But herschel Walker could, Yes, you could, Nigga, You and hershell many job right exactly. He's our ambitionous he's our ambassador of Barbados.
Speaker 3: He drives there every Sunday exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh man, But nah, Chad you.
Speaker 3: You definitely are. You definitely are our secretary of defense. We know, we know you're gonna be good for the job. Plus you got your GS thirteen classified. So I mean, nigga, who better than you. We're gonna let stylist be in charge of the money.
Speaker 2: We are not putting you in charge of intel because nigga, you.
Speaker 3: Let me trump. You let me trump. People be given the meeting.
Speaker 5: Hey, you weren't supposed say that.
Speaker 3: Damn, I guess kill everybody in the room. What all those report is this that?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Man? It was a gas attack.
Speaker 1: It was crazy already.
Speaker 3: Well why why were all their bodies cremated?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Look, man, there was a gas attack. We had to make sure that we took precautions.
Speaker 1: Straight up happen.
Speaker 5: Do you remember COVID It was about to be Novid. That's not Jimmy Covid, you know.
Speaker 1: Want that know? Bro?
Speaker 3: We got to take care.
Speaker 6: A lot of people because this is gonna immigrate all the African bit is to America.
Speaker 3: Look, Nigga, I just see them take an over Nigeria.
Speaker 4: So how are we gonna immigrate?
Speaker 3: Third first and foremost, Bro, No, you keep them in their own country. Nigga that way, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, county, I will turn one into an asylum city. You're gonna turn the county to exilem city.
Speaker 3: Just go ahead and bro, I hate I hate I hate them kind of cities. Bro, No, we ain't. We ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: But there's the is gonna be you gotta be bad with no kids again.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna be a prison full of a lot of very attractive women. How come there's nobody. There's just women, garden women. It's supposed to be like men here too. Nah, all the nigga's dead. What happened to them? I don't know, man, they all die every time man comes here. They just die.
Speaker 1: Somebody sounds like reverse colonialism, like the New Black part.
Speaker 3: Start. I mean, look, bro, it's not a sex coult, all right, this is a this is a revolution. That's the part where you hear that it's a sex cult is when they say it's a revolution. But uh huh, yeah, yeah revolution. You said, yeah, it's sex Hope with that one. What was that one that began? Like it was like in ten or in eleven or some ship? I think that ship so part in twenty twenty three, So we're gonna we gonna never mind that. But yeah, twenty twenty four, uh, sham or and salad, what was your favorite moments?
Speaker 7: Well, you better I gonna yeah, you know what I was gonna say, uh, the same the same two answers they were given, you know, like the the Kendrick Kendrick and Dreake Beef and and Kat Williams though, but I guess I'll go with her here, which is kind of like the the election.
Speaker 3: Was oh that first for my second that was kind of fun. Well it was, I mean it was.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's not not it's not not the it's not the election results that I wanted to but it's still it's still going to serve the purpose that I think it would be good for the for the country in general, just just because it puts the it's just because it kind of puts I hope it puts the kind of fire under the under liberals that kind of fucking fixed themselves and do better.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're gonna get that part, but.
Speaker 7: Because if you know, the better if I if I felt like if I feel like if Camel had win at one election, I kind of felt like they were gonna get keep on the same path, like we're doing what we're doing is fine. We're gonna just gonna keep doing doing the same we're always doing.
Speaker 1: And then you.
Speaker 4: Know they do that.
Speaker 3: They still got to do that, right, I mean again, this is the thing I hope they don't.
Speaker 7: That's that's I think it's a few different there that they're there. If common went, there would be no reason to change. They do at least have a recently. They gotta change, though, We'll see if they actually do or not.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: So you see, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get most of the same as long as we can bribe people legally.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 7: But like even if there's a change, I don't expect it to be done in you know, the next four years.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 7: I do hope they lose that one too, though, so they can be like, hey, you know what I mean, we're still doing.
Speaker 2: This comes like the god president and then it's just like a straight update, tighter ship.
Speaker 4: Then they don't.
Speaker 3: He might have more than four.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna get that out of the constitution.
Speaker 3: Uh, nigga.
Speaker 5: They can't slavery in the constitution to this day.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking about the the extending the terms because they're only gonna have so much for for whatever it is to call sorry. Like I said, it's already not working out. It's starting to look like it's falling apart because they can't don't nonsense.
Speaker 6: Vivid is just looking out for Indians and that bullshit. But I mean everybody knew he was like that. If you know, when the tech world comes from H one visas, that's not gonna break them apart that both of them already technically agree on that. But we need more Americans in tech periodutum H one visus. I mean, it's just gonna be a balance that they always strike when Republicans come in office. It's the same thing they did last time. This is not new. But the media, of course is gonna act like they're having issues, but those H one visus has always been a thing.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna change it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, war going on.
Speaker 4: No VI.
Speaker 6: Vivid not even in the government, Like he could just talk. He's in that Dodge should whatever that ship is, power visit would never be party because he's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 5: He's there's just money moving out to open now.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the only thing that I think people should be wary of. Was just these races are going to show their hand. Now anythink they got no power, I'm sure you where they really are.
Speaker 3: And that's what you needed to know. You need to know who these people really are your friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the ones like Kamala because she would have did the same thing Vivid did. Because because if you ever, like look at her track record, she got a lot of shit to do with Indians, but nobody calls her out on that. She was supposed to be black girl magic, but she didn't really do much for black people at all. Well, she did get Beyonce ten million, twenty million dollars a heart. Megan, I ain't got somebody you know.
Speaker 2: Son, Sir, Meghan gone to work, look good, Hey put in presidential work.
Speaker 1: My question with that is was it her or was it the like is she she even the one making decisions like I mean, we always say it figure they're making differensions on that.
Speaker 4: That level, she's then she's part of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just saying, like who said she pulled the trigger? They don't get the control of fines. They're just the one.
Speaker 4: Age is to the free man's bank. I'm just like what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Well, she kept telling y'all who the fuck she was and what black and black woman kept trying to be like.
Speaker 5: No, she's for up.
Speaker 3: No, No she's not. She's never been, never will be, no, never would be.
Speaker 6: That's why I was glad she lost because like that fake ship like black, they showed you who she really was and they was trying to pretend like she was popular. But people who don't pay attention to politics like her. But people who do kind of like something wrong with this bitch.
Speaker 1: I mean, because we should have had a primary, like that's that's right there, It's just gonna be always.
Speaker 6: They didn't have a primary. They did, but y'all didn't pay attention to it. Y'all all set up there, voted for Joe Biden. Still they had what.
Speaker 4: Last year, Mary at Williamson was in it.
Speaker 6: Uh, there should have been a new primary.
Speaker 1: When he decided not to go, and then he released the statement released recently saying he wished he wouldn't have bought out because he thinks he would have beat Trump.
Speaker 4: For guess he would.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't know what he remembers, don't I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't think anyone wanted to be honest, so we could have had a primary and that I don't think that would change anything.
Speaker 3: Now he would have he would have lost by closer numbers, which is what they want.
Speaker 4: Nah, he would have just lost.
Speaker 3: But would he have lost badly as she did? I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he would have lost worse because everyone thinks he was a fucking see now, which he is. But you know, that's all I think.
Speaker 1: He knows to be making sure that he signed enough order the jets man.
Speaker 3: That's people around him. Bro, he wakes up, Hey, hey we need to sign it.
Speaker 1: That's where fil with everybody except for uh, Big Orange, Like I mean, Big Orange makes radical decisions and whatnot. But I think I fall it with all of them. That's why I said how I felt about everything, Like, yeah, she probably wasn't an ideal candidate, but it ain't like she's mother making call. We all know that we got a fucking corpse up that we got we can and Bernie. So what you think we.
Speaker 3: Don't have Bernie.
Speaker 5: We wanted BERNIEY would give us burning, so they gave us burned.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was we get burned in the sequel. That was that one that was the other burning That was Bernie key point us.
Speaker 3: Correct what he said, that was Bernie two point out a point.
Speaker 1: I like how Bernie. I like how he's heard about though. It's just funny to be he's just going on everybody media for him. Fuck Joe Biden, fuck her, fuck the Dems, fuck your mama.
Speaker 3: Man, he was trying to keep her real.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Bernie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe anybody was gonna implode on that ship and have good reasons.
Speaker 4: Bernie Sanders, So.
Speaker 3: Bernie Sanders wanted to crash out. He want to be a real boy. I got three years later about that. Editors whole.
Speaker 7: A little worse though, because like in the day, they fucked about twice on the on the nomination like that she still from two times like.
Speaker 3: About that. He knew they were gonna he won. They were gonna steal from him. So it's not like he was kind of like, oh these people they did it again. He knew going into it because they probably told him ahead of time, like you just drop out, old man. You know we're not gonna give you that nomination. She's like, well, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Many times do we have to tell you?
Speaker 3: Man? I did that joke earlier and the old man didn't like, and I'm like, I mean, what are you gonna do about it? You're old gonna beat my ass? You don't shoot me?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: All right, Well then you're gonna take this joke? Yeah I did? He style did the Mike Tyson? Oh get a mic, Go get a mic. Now that now they both being sued y'all through the fight, It's like, so you've never seen boxing before. People are funny.
Speaker 2: I can't believe more popular every sport is dead because of the fucking online.
Speaker 1: But we are done.
Speaker 3: Hey, We're not done. We're just in a new new air of sports things. See where people are betting and that.
Speaker 1: What's funny is like I ain't mad at the nil for the because I feel like the institutions called up for themselves. They did that for themselves with how they did student athletes. But I I do think college sports is done with too.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I say college sports is done, but okay, that's a bowld claim.
Speaker 1: I mean the two most popular college forts or.
Speaker 4: You sound like an old white man exactly.
Speaker 6: Because they got to pay them niggas.
Speaker 1: Mad I'm saying if they would have compensated the students. Before we wouldn't have had this issue. And I was talking about millions, but they didn't want to because obviously white capitalism is greed and all that ship. But I'm just saying it's dead right now because like how the transfer part of workout. I ain't talking about the quality. I mean because it affects where's the entertainment in our professional sports? I mean, as a former of basketball, I kind of missed when it was actually fun to watch.
Speaker 4: What makes it not fun to watch? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tell us more about that, because you sound real, real caucasun right.
Speaker 6: Now, because everybody when they get all these sports sucking, I'm just saying, are you just that age where they just sucked or you got more.
Speaker 4: Things in life that are more important?
Speaker 1: Now? Did you see did you see the Bulls and the Hornets? But the most fucking throw two of.
Speaker 4: The worst things in the league?
Speaker 1: Correct? Yeah, But the best team in the league is averaging fifty what I think they said, like fifty fifty two, fifty five, like three is a game and they're only hitting like eighteen the Celtics, Like that's that's like that, like that's the thing. It's niggas coming up to the court just nally chucking up a three. That's why I'm talking about It's not it's the copy tath League. But also the athletes are not as smart anymore. They're literally like that. It's not the coaches. The coaches aren't that smart no more. They're prioritizing their their star money makers. Yeah, I know, I know, but it ain't good for the game because the game that are good for the game, I mean as a format, I guess, but it is what it is. I mean, there's money. I'm staying capitalism.
Speaker 3: I mean, you sound like you don't understand capitalism.
Speaker 1: I do. Y'all ain't gonna pigeonhold me and the ship. I'm saying what I'm saying, and I'm going to keep saying it. Think about it, think of it like think of it like Juice and MLB was out there. They had a problem with it only when it was Barry.
Speaker 4: Bonds doing it.
Speaker 1: But when Sammy Sosa and Martin McGuire was progressing with sports and getting all that viewership, it wasn't a problem.
Speaker 3: I mean, it really wasn't a problem that back then. Different though, because Sammy social was black Backs, then great and you know we love so sir.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 3: We know we love Sosa. We love both soces during their times respectively, Sammy Sosa and Chief No Nigga. I'm talking about Black Sammy Sousa and White Sammy souls.
Speaker 1: I don't even talk about the other sam Sousa. The way the way they used to cheat before it was way more fun the way they cheat now.
Speaker 3: I mean you sound like what you're saying is you don't really care that they're cheating. You're just cared that it looks different. I mean the optics on cheating.
Speaker 4: They let them nerves take on basketball.
Speaker 1: They did. They did analytic analytics.
Speaker 3: Uh, the NERD came in with the be counters. They're like, Yo, this is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 6: No, because people up top, the people owners like numbers, like we played like this will win. But I'm just like they don't, Like, they don't understand that's not how Golden State won.
Speaker 1: They're not just they weren't even take of the most threes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of the defensive side, of the smaller power forward who can defend at least four positions.
Speaker 1: It was a small ball, Yeah, the small ball. And at the model that they improved on what the Miami he did because they had better quality of shooters than it was.
Speaker 6: Steph Curry orbit as well, what we call it really helps like defenses as well, like his him being a point guard, his defensive orbit like pulls people further away than they would normally be, so they can't have help defense like on most teams, which makes him very unique.
Speaker 4: And they try to have other people do that.
Speaker 1: But the effect, but Curry, Steph Curry was clearly neutralized by uh when like Kyrie Irving and then if you neutralize Clay which they had, they had healthy stuff, Bro. You know when I'm talking about when like the Lebron and them going at it.
Speaker 4: Who never did it? Y'all?
Speaker 1: Yes, they they had when they had a healthy spark going against him. They had Emon Shump and j R.
Speaker 6: Play on them offn won that serious and you know what that ship was.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking about them talking sports man, let's not talking about the fixing. When you Bro's.
Speaker 3: Gonna he's gonna have to focus.
Speaker 4: On the cheat.
Speaker 6: That's like that two thousand and six finals with Dwayne Wade. Was that two thousand six and Dwayne Wade and Dark and that is the most bogus ring. If you ever watched any kind of basketball and you watch the nigga shoot thirty four free throws, you know about this ship was rigged and that's.
Speaker 4: What James R.
Speaker 6: Was doing it, you know what, you know because it wasn't the finals, Garden. I think of Dwayne Wade, like thirty five free throw?
Speaker 1: Do you like Lucas? Do you like Lucas?
Speaker 4: I don't like him, you know, I don't like him.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's another guy that's trying to make him look better than what he is. But time, it's about that time for people to start saying it like he's not that good. But they're not gonna say it because he's white.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean.
Speaker 6: Him, this is America, America. Yeah, the great new white Hope. It ain't him the best joker. They don't like him.
Speaker 4: They need to guard. They want a white guard. They can't get one.
Speaker 1: They go to your guards at the top.
Speaker 6: As they're gonna get, but they ain't gonna get Nold. Well, I don't know that little one kid Cooper flat like he's gonna be decent. We'll see the nigga name is Cooper, the.
Speaker 5: One leader I knew, name Keeper Cooper.
Speaker 1: They've been they've been trying to find a great white for.
Speaker 6: He wasn't any want a white guard where they want a white Michael Jordan is gonna not gonna ever get that. The closest they want is a white stuff curve. But they got They never gonna give a white person that much. Well they did. It's called Luca, but he can't trying to.
Speaker 1: They're trying to replicate Wes Welker effects.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what they want in the n b A. They tie these black guys. But but it's not like they're trying to make they've been trying to make Jason Tatum and things like, bro, he's not that good, right.
Speaker 1: He's honestly just not. He doesn't have the personality for it. Like he he don't have the killer.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 6: NBA tries to pick your stars for you, and that's not how it works. And that's why they losing when you know them, when you see him, That's why they hold on for run so long, because they can't find one.
Speaker 1: I think they purposely sabotaged networks.
Speaker 4: Would have been one. I can't shoot, Yo.
Speaker 1: Can't shoot.
Speaker 3: Jack can't shoot.
Speaker 6: But like college sports and i mean, it ain't messed up. I mean some stuff is, but the portal, I mean, yeah, you should be able to leave that team if they're not gonna utilize you, right.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's the problem. That's why I like when they say this, that's just stuff that people repeat. But then you break it down, you like, I don't know, y'all just want to have control over people. That's all y'all really want.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you talking about white ben.
Speaker 6: People talk about like the media, man, the media works in tangient with whatever kind of area. If they pushed hearing it out there, I got a controversial media is just money giving a voice.
Speaker 1: I gotta controversial take for uh. It's mainly to read a little bit on ricking
Speaker 3: H who game