Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners. Come on, hey, Sean, Hey, good morning y'all.
Speaker 1: Was the Rambow rocky thing really necessary? I mean, nah, was it necessary?
Speaker 2: I liked it? I like that.
Speaker 1: I think it all right, Sean.
Speaker 2: You're going for win number three today? Yes, sir, okay, you take it on. JJ. What's this guy's story? Hey? JJ, Brother Ron, what's going on? What's up? Man? Have much shine down? Bro? Why do I feel like you just played? It's been over a month. I've been waiting. I'm not very good, but I'm here to play.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: So just over a month ago you played it was about it was about mid August? Yes, sir, okay, Well, what's the secret to getting back on lots? Just keep calling? All right, Sean?
Speaker 1: Tell me Sean's telling me he can't get through over here. That's why he's starts trying to win what he knows.
Speaker 2: This is it. Now.
Speaker 1: You got to start thinking, anybody that gets on the game.
Speaker 2: Your time is near. Yeah, you got to start thinking that's it.
Speaker 1: If I got to wait thirty days now, I'm like, wait, I'm at the ass end of October getting back on and then the tournament starts. You know you're running out of time. You really got to get in, Sean, JJ, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? I have a pair of tickets to see see they're in skillet. They're playing White Oak Music Hall October fifth plus.
Speaker 1: This is the one where you and I guess we'll be able to meet see their backstage at the show.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I know all right.
Speaker 1: When he is going back there, one of you is going back there, act like you're you know, you've met a famous person before.
Speaker 2: Peop. Yeah, don't embarrass us. Don't embarrass us or yourself. Jesus Christ, JJ, don't embarrass me you too, Sean. All right, good luck. Here comes your questions. Ready, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what do you want to score if you play soccer?
Speaker 2: Sean? Sean Sean Gold. I'm just hoping you would say it. Jay, he's going to do the whole broadcast thing. Boy, that was really close. I agree with the team. Here. Sean did get in first. JJ. You were right there. You gotta just so close. So here we go. Ready, here we go. Okay, he's ready now all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number two, What state? Sean, Dude, there's fifty of them?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You go ahead, Texas.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what I would say if I did something so silly like you just did.
Speaker 2: I guess what I would do. But you're wrong. So uh forty nine to go, JJ? What state?
Speaker 1: What state is Tallahassee the capital of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a home away from home for shine doown Florida. They're bracing right now, Yeah they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, JJ's got one. Shawn's got one. Shawn's wild wild.
Speaker 2: Date.
Speaker 1: Nobody has in the history of what state. Nobody's ever said their name and gotten it right. All right, here we go for the wind. What can birds do when they flap their wings and take off?
Speaker 2: Sean? They fly? Yeah, they do. JJ, you did pretty good, bro. I thank you.
Speaker 1: Always a little bit slow, but.
Speaker 2: I'll be back in a month. Okay, you know what, And I believe you. Somehow he gets through, somehow he gets through. Hey, Sean, that's three in a row for you. Congratulations, Thank you. You want to play tomorrow? Yes, sir, I do. Okay, all right, hang on, let's seef. We get JJ. Some of that shine down as a parting gift.