Speaker 1: Well, well, well, the Kangs didn't show up last night, show up yesterday, didn't they? About that? Say hi to everyone? Hey, I see blue Blue their theme. Hey, John Libel, Blue Jay, Dustin c. What's happened in vols persona? Or make discurus? J Forte, John Dolano, No, King's only clowns. Yeah about that, though, I'm not going to talk about that yet, because go ahead make fun of it. You were making fun of the pussy hat march in twenty seventeen. You didn't make fun of twenty twenty did you? Don't be fucking stupid people. It ain't happening now. In twenty seventeen, you had pussy hats. In twenty eighteen, you had pussy You know, you had people marching boomers. Twenty nineteen, you had marching boomers. Twenty twenty, the Kangs came out, didn't they make fun of it? Now? Wait for twenty twenty eight. See what happens. I'll see see how many of you are making fun of it in twenty twenty eight, just saying what's up? X ex Conra, what's up? Ke Pole? It's reid doesn't repeat itself, but it sure how some patterns doesn't it. Sammy over on super Chat over an Entropy. Thanks Sammy, Sammy said, love to everybody, Happy Sunday. I feel less quacky now that I know Aaron was thinking all the same quacky shit I was thinking. She's referring to my episode with Aaron from Timeline Earth that I recorded yesterday talking about Lorraine Gigno's most recent article for uns Hey MANA how are you? Yeah, Hairway to Stephen he knows because of where he lives. This is just a pregame show. This is to get you, This is to make you feel like, oh, we're definitely winning. Okay, let's see Robert Henri di Giencomo. Americans are not really against a king or royalty. They just want their own type of royalty, unnamed royalty. They treat Obama like a king. I only treat Obama like a king. They treat CEOs like a king. So and birch Lander is subscribed over an Entropy three month subscriber streak. Thanks Birchlander, you'd be cool. Oh there we go. I don't like hearing myself come back at me. Hairway to Stephen says they were out in throngs yesterday. Yeah, I'm sure in your neck of the woods it was a little different. They probably didn't concentrate the press probably wasn't there covering that so much. I bet you they were just covering the boomers, right, hey, donors out. Yeah, fie Hart makes that point. He said, honestly, I forget no King. I forgot no King's princess was happening me too. I was like the middle of the day yesterday, I was like, Oh.
Speaker 2: Aren't there supposed to be some protests today.
Speaker 1: I'll worry about that in twenty twenty eight or if you know, they decide to start arresting judges like they should have been doing five months ago. Pee Budapest's Hey friends, I'm on a mini European tour and wrapping up in Berlin. My gosh, this city today is depressing the Empire's sandbox. Yeah, I betman. My mom used to love Berlin in the sixties, even East Berlin. She used to go to, Hey, Stephen, God bless you Stephen from Fox and Son's Coffee. Go over to Fox and Son's Coffee. Get eighteen percent off on forty forty dollars in free shipping. Use promo code OGC as in old Glory Club hairway to Stephen says, no press and work puts me right in the thick of where these protests are happening. Stephen, were were they all boomers in LA? In California? I don't know if you're in LA, but I know you're in California where they all boomers.
Speaker 2: Have your fun?
Speaker 1: Now, all right, no battle plan survives contact with the enemy, Stephen says, I'm in Silicon Valley. It was half boomers. Yep. Remember it was boomers and women from twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen. They disappeared in twenty twenty. What did you get? A liberalism of ten years ago is just dead. But if you think the violence is gone, well Blue says my dad. And that side of the family is from Silicon Valley. I am definitely occupying this chair, and yes it is comfortable. Hey Sugar, can how you doing? Yeah? While I haven't seen you in a few weeks. This is my uncle Ted's bed and Breakfast Lincoln, Montana coffee mug for those who know ski bum two twenty with a super chat over an entry, big super chat, Thank you brother. Happy Sunday everyone. I'm trying to get more involved in my local Catholic church. There are so many boomers with cringe views. Yeah, well, just concentrate on the young people. Then nothing you can really do about them, and they'll be gone soon enough anyway. So no way you should be concentrating on anyone but the young. Anyone but young people. When you're talking about it, Suga Kin says, I have cancer. Oh I'm sorry, man, what's the prognosis? Hairway to Stephen says. They may be idiots, but they're organized idiots and they definitely acting as a collective.
Speaker 2: Gee.
Speaker 1: Almost like someone should learn from that. Corporate presscott caught trying to pass off footage of an old protesters. Yeah I saw that, jack Yeah. Chief slang abiasays my brother said when he went through Jackson, Mississippi, was old, white and blue hair. As for anyone who doesn't know Jackson may as well be all black yads.
Speaker 3: Pretty Uh?
Speaker 1: Where is their money coming from? For these paid protesters billionaires and leftover USAID money? Although I don't know if these people are paid. You don't spend money. You don't spend real money to get people get boomers to go out and hold signs. You spend real money to get kangs to go out and burn shit down. Sugar Can says two to eight years, you could beat this. You could beat this. Robert Henry duca Como says you don't have to pay them directly, you give them benefits later. Yeah, now, sugar Can, you got this. A lot of people were given two to eight years twenty years ago and they're still around. Paul Sudo says the frogs have multiplied in southern California. Oh, there's always true believers. Shonny says, prayers up. Sugar can prove them wrong. No date stamp on you. Yeah, you don't have an expiration date. Man, You're not a fucking cart and a milk. Hey, Don Browning, how are you? Enrigo Polazzo says oncology has come a long way. That's for damn sure and improves every day. Christendom Cattle Company says there were somewhere around three hundred at the New King's protest in Dothan, Alabama, which is the overwhelming red wiregrass area. Say hi for me, Blue, we missed you too. Sugar Can. Adam Keeney says, my AHA moment in twenty twenty was studying protesters on YouTube and one protester leader said, I quit my job to do this full time. I was in DC, Baltimore, Portland, Seattle. Yep. I mean, the money's going to have to come from somewhere, but you would be shocked. I saw a list the other day of the organizations that are still handing out money. And these organizations don't need government money. Cheers k one. Enrico Plazza says, can we have a counter protest called no queens protesting as a religious devotion? Yeah? Ex comber or super chat over an entropy, thank you. A while ago you talked about the I just want to be left alone. People are stupid as outside forces will exert their power onto them, using Cali versus Sex as an example, and now Texas is doing so to Chicago to help ICE. Just got to say, it feels good when it's on our side. Yeah, I mean, the thing the problem with politics is it's eternal. You can never rest once you understand it's friend enemy and you realize you have an enemy out there that once you did. Why are you resting? Why are you saying I just want to be left alone? The only way to be left alone is to be on the offensive. Joey says the best way to lose all faith in democracy is have a conversation with have a conversation with the average dditor. Yeah, I don't think anybody here still has any faith in democracy though. Joey profet Omegas is, I went to the protests with a sign that had bb with a crown holding strings to a trump marionette. Asking boomers what they thought out of Epstein, Blue Jay said, I went to Shinando National Park at sunrise yesterday in a literal van of Indians pulled up blasting Bollywood music. Heard so many languages from different groups of people. Black pilling, Yeah, man, I mean yeah, chies linga beef says Southerners laughing at Northerners crying about troops being sent into their cities. Yeah, if you know, you know. Manna says, you may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you. Leon Trotsky, the high Calvinist, says we cannot rest. We can rest when we die until then, Hail victory. A Delbert blessed Lord's Day kind of stuff, says. My grandfather installed the flag pole and veterans memorial installed in a square in my neighborhood and nowadays it's where all the anti American process are held. H Robert Henri says, I did wear all gold Italian baroque when I went to the protest, quite a regal shirt to say, well, they chose their color for the and their color is yellow. I just it's so amazing, that's so perfect.
Speaker 2: It just.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Sugar Cans says, I remember the day Richmond fell. I remembered it, oh so well. Chief Lamby says Pete. You see the new Young Washington show Angels Studio is making for next year. I haven't, No, I don't pay attention to most of that. German's never wanted to go with a war with America during World War one or two, but it happened to them anyway. Well, yeah, and we know how that happened. Dale says, love the San Andrew's flag as a native Alabama and it's my faves. I think ogc Old Glory Club did a live stream with Semi Agogue going over the fifty state flags, and they decided that Alabama they liked. Alabama is the best. I know. That's going to cause people to just post about state flags for the next ten minutes. But so be it Lander says tonight they drove Old Dixie down hairway to stevens says, I have a friend who is openly bragging on social media about running drills outside of Portland intended to eventually interfere with ice activities. They're doing this at six am. Steven are you on Do you follow me on Twitter? Reach out to me. I want to ask you a couple of questions. Yeah, what's funny is as you, I think we can use a new one. It's like, if you're thirty and aren't into Thomas Jefferson, you have no heart. If you get past thirty and you're not, you don't realize that Alexander Hamilton was right, you have no brain something like that. And believe me, I didn't like Hamilton until a few years ago, so I had no brain for a long time. People just says says politics is to battle for scarce resources. Sorry, boomers, you can't just grin and say make the pie bigger and keep moving to a new summer unless we bring back all the ones that from the states. They remove the battle flag, the battle flag of Alabama was amazing. It was half this and half the Confederate flag. Okay, Steven, just contact me by DM. I want to talk. I want to ask you a couple of questions about that the non magnolia flag of Mississippi was Yeah. How true is the Hamilton was a Jew argument?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We've gotten to the point now where it's like, if we don't like somebody, we just assume that I mean and when I say, well, am using the proverbial. I don't do that. Although I did think that that woman who Spanburger for governor in uh in Virginia was just because of the sun dial on her face. Pete, how do I read more? I feel so under educated? Sometimes best way to read and I'm reading a lot again, Get off of social media. Give yourself like an hour a half hour an hour a day on social media. And that's it. I was reading from I read like four chapters from three different books this morning. I read a good speech by Spengler on Nietzsche. Nietzsche in his Century. Go find that speech. It's amazing. It will all that stuff Thomas talks about living historically and historicism is explained that that speech. It's pretty incredible. Charla Magne comes in and says, h H Hal Hamilton. Yeah, I don't think Hamilton was. I mean, I don't know, if anything, it was probably he might have had some black and him considering I think he was born. He was born in Caribbean country, wasn't he. Paul Suitor Back to the Future three, what's wrong? Dude? You yella? Yeah, it's so awesome. Innrigo Plaza says the classic Founding Father debate of the g versus the missagenationist Lander says that Punjabi hooker Nikki Haley took the battle flag off the South Carolina Capital. I bought one of their dead stock battle flags. Oh that's cool. Book recommendations on something accurate about Franco. Anything that Stanley Paynes, the Franco regime, Stanley Payne, anything Stanley Payne on the Spanish Civil War and Franco is going to be right on the money. He was born in Jamaica. Yeah, I think it was either Jamaica or Haiti, but I think it was Jamaica. Yeah, Hamilton was born. Hamilton was born in Bermuda. Now everybody's saying Timbo's eighty eight says, been watching the streams Tommy and Portland is fascinating. Glady as around four to six guys watching him. Do not go alone if you want to rock and roll with the Truons and Grantifa. Jock Otaco says, I let Pete read two hundred years together. To me, that works too. Charlottegne says, I started my sub stock to obligate myself to do book reviews. Start a blog and do book reviews. It will make you read more and someone will find it useful. Atc Blessed Sunday to you, Pebudepe says in Berlin went to the the Hallabungam Museum built on top of the old headquarters of the HUM Social Security Office and exhibits said we have to remind people today because of the a f D.
Speaker 2: For fuck's sake. Yes, for fuck's sake.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Hamilton read Joseph de Maistra's It's an interesting question, blue Jay says. In my head, Kennon Hamilton spoke with a picture making accent. Now, thanks, just did anybody see the anybody see the guy who showed up at the UH? I don't know that I can share this, probably have to download it, although let me say, let me see if I can and nuh this is like the strongest soldier at the Uh let me see. I don't think I'm going to be able to find it. There's something really odd about this uh this setup. Hold on, oh, on on, I can't do it. The guy who was showed up to one of the No Kings protests with a Trump thing, a Trump shirt that said you missed bitch, and he was holding a sign that said to port gay retards. Strongest soldier the last King of Scotland was Edie. I mean that was a rough movie man when he hung him on the hook. Oh, Hamilton was probably responding well for keeping New Engone from leaving the Union. Everything is fake and gay until it isn't. Donors, ok this we know super chat from Robert of Fix Some What is your number one? Burrito meat? I've been making some with brisket that I will chop out and turn into a sort of spicy burnt end situation. In fact, I'm gonna go wrap one up right now, burrito meat. I mean, I'm gonna catch hell for this. But if you ever tried the sausage breakfast burrito from Chick fil A, you'll get it. Obviously, everybody wants to chicken breakfast burrito from Chick fil A. But the sausage one is really really good, Joey says Pete. Did you hear about the canceled Assassin's Creed game where the protagonists going to be a black Eye in the reconstruction? You're a killing KKKA members leftoids are seizing about it being canned. Well, that's awesome, that's one for us, right, it's awesome. And the mean war goes on the Bengals is Yeah, the hook business wasn't so great. Hamilton and Lincoln are the two figures that libertarians hate because their petty politics are more important to them than being patriotic to their own country. Well, I'm sorry, I'm never of course you're going to find stuff to agree with Lincoln on. But I mean, the argument could be made that Lincoln brought total war to the West, to western Christendom and it pretty much murdered it. Is there a silver lining of all the Mandami types getting elected to seeing all these awfuls inevitably getting screwed in more ways than they can even can't in more ways they or even we can imagine. I mean, DAMI is not a like Marxist or communist or like, I mean, he's if he gets elected, somebody wants him to get elected, and he's just going to be doing their bidding. And I don't think it's going to be Qatar. So hey, cool dude. Henrico Polozza says the sausage Burdo Brito is amazing. Always eating non kosher. Yes. Ernita charlot Na says, honestly, it would be better if the game wasn't canceled Dubisoft Games or such shit. It would have been better if they made it. John Libel says, sausage is always superior to check in chick flavor. Those are gonna Anyone was a Lincoln fanboy needs to read Dilrenzo. He was terrible. Di Lorenzo's fine, But if you really read those books properly, it's a lot of the same essay over and over again. One of the guys from Cato actually wrote a really good book on the civil on the war between the States, the War of Northern Aggression. It was called the what was it called Freeing, freeing slaves or enslaving? I can't remember what the name of that book was, so or book and Emancipating Slaves and Slaving Freemen The History of the American Civil War by Jeffrey Hummel. That's actually a better book than Dila Renzo's books. Donry Jokes says, Hannity wants Mondamie to be elected just so I have something to talk about. Craving some barbaricoa tacos real bad right now, that's from TC. Those are really good res jeff says, thanks a ton for the newest T seven seven seven episode reading Soldiers of Barbarossa by Craig W. Luther and David Stahell stay Hell, a collection of letters and first hand accounts from the Eastern Front and the quarter of the way through. Yeah, people can't run away from the fact that it was a race war. I mean, what, oh, nothing bad happened? Are you fucking retarded? Christopher Collins has totally agree Pete Mundammie. Plus, in my opinion, he's probably what's the worst containment for the many Muslims in New York City. At least that's my working theory. Not to say him in city Council might not do damage. I mean they'll do damage, but that's inevitable. You're not going to get, you know, the last one to the last one to fall to the right will be New York City. If you're yeah, chief slang beef is right. If you're going to read good Civil War history, either reach Shelby Foot or Brian McClanahan has a good show. Yeah. I was lucky enough growing up in New York City in a Catholic school that my history teacher read Shelby Foot and told us the real history of the Civil of the War. That's why I was like fifteen years old running around in New York City with a freaking chain wallet with a freaking Confederate flag on it, And I was like, I'm moving to the South. Well when I can you have a thousand dollars a Confederate bank note hanging on the wall. My wall doesn't give as Yeah, I got a couple over there on the wall too, Yeah, Mom, Dammi's just he's just another tool, yeah, Dal Yeah, it is very easy reading for normies. Yeah, Paul Sudi says, have you noticed Matt Walsh counter signaling the boss more and more? Is he coming up along nicely? I'm thinking, I'm thinking it's only a matter of time. You can only put up with that with that's so so much. I mean, he's got to have good money in the bank. Those guys make really good money, they have really good salaries. MW. Knox says, I cringe every time some Zog politician calls Mom Damia jihadist. Yeah, considering, I mean, it's Jews who are gonna if he gets into office is Jews. We're going to vote for him. You don't win an election in New York City without the Jewish vote, and just points more and more towards that left right Jewish civil war that doesn't in agate. You know, if one gets if one, if left wing Jews get their way somehow, it always benefits or right wing Jews and vice versa. But you know, still when people are at war, don't yeah, let him fight. I caught the podcast with Ron and Yarvin. Yeah, Hey, pure Palm, Hey, good to see you. You haven't been around her? Well, how long has it benein he's been around? I don't know what mom Dommy is. Blue Jay said, I had a teacher who was based and made us understand the middle school, that it was deeper than just slavery. I went to a very Jewish school in South Florida. It's interesting, Uh, the chain while it actually my whallet fell out of my back pocket while riding a horse way back. When it's from Paul. Yeah, Ron does have saint like patience. He puts up with me, so uh m hm. Robert affects someone another super chat barbaricoa is brave. Barbico is brazing right now. Smoked some beef tenderloin and have it going in the oven for braize. Totally agree with the sausage burrito from Chick fil A. Don't have one near me unfortunately. Yeah it's not very it's not close to me, but I mean I got one within like forty minutes. So team oil with the super chat over on Rumble Big. Thanks man. I always appreciate this, he says, can't watch today, baby is too interested in digital screens and I don't want her looking at them. Wanted to chip in though I appreciate it. Man, Always always reach out anytime you got my number.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: Rabbi Stree opinions. Yeah, that always end up intersecting. Kaimara says, Antifa running a muck in Australia right now, the madness. I've been told that Antifah doesn't exist, but I've also been told that it's dangerous that the president is declaring war on Antifah although they don't exist. So hey, how's yell? How you doing Mandami is Indian? Well that makes sense, Yeah, I mean the yeah, it's we're not in the middle of nowhere, but I mean we're pretty much in the middle of nowhere. All right, Let's see if I got anything over here here? All right, what else you guys got? Apparently it's Grantifa now and all traditional masks and Diocese Evergreen Spirit is not letting me forget Uh yeah, Schrodinger's Antifa. Yeah, they don't exist, but please don't declare war on them. Noel seamless confrontation, Know Walsh. I could definitely see Walsh splitting first. He was, yeah, can't petch one thirty five Indian confirmed. All right, that's pretty funny. S eight three zero. Comrade says weird, how the non existent organization Doxton harassed you and me in twenty eighteen? He says, yeah, Note how all the israel first con inc types almost exclusively critique Islam from a left wing point of view, of course, Yeah, they say, you know, Israel, Israel is the only country in the Middle East. That is nice to gay people. You're you're not helping you. You have to give me something else, Give me something else to work with here, the Generous Society said, Pete, have you considered adjusting the light temperature to complement the nice chair? I don't know. I'm I barely know how to work the camera in this friggin thing. So Christopher Collins says, Mom, Indian, dad, Muslim per Wikipedia, Well, that should be a war at home. Blue Jay says, I still like Knowle's more than Walsh. I've never seen anything impressive come out of Walsh yet. Thanks Frankenstein. Appreciate that Walsh is on his way out the door. The attacks this week have to put him halfway out the door. That's from Pete Hutter. Yeah. Probably. Chase Sellaby says, weird how it doesn't exist, but you can't you can contact You can't contact them through a website and get instructions on how to join. I think you met you Ken KKK definitely does not exist. Just a bunch of glowies playing dress up when they needs astid turf something. I don't even know where they where. I would find them if I wanted to look for him now. Oh thanks drop Tested. I appreciate the becoming a monthly supporter over on on Rumble. Thank you. Let's see what else you go here, menaces, I'll watch a video Matt Walsh on the Great Replacement and how it's happening. I am shocked that he's still on Delhi WIREA cool who says the counter che hot stuff seems bigger in the US ten plus years ago. I remember watching Shapiro back then, cringe to admit, but we've all got to start somewhere. Yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna I love when Dee talks about how he used to listen to Dennis Prager every day. Ye maya culpa's to be had everywhere plan existed in the nineties, had a good mixtape. Shapiro can't afford to lose any more talent. Well, I mean, how good are they really? I mean they bought CBS, they bought TikTok. I mean they're they about TikTok because they think they're going to be able to censor TikTok. It's actually worse. If people talk around the sensors, then if they can say whatever they want. I think it's more effective when you talk around sensors. And I'll tell you this, you know, I mean, Howard Stern turned out to be one of the biggest piece of shits in the world. And he's never been great. But I grew up on him because I grew up in New York. When he was on the radio and censored, he was much funnier than when he when he went to satellite radio and could say whatever he wanted. So Samuel Bell says, Pete, what do you think of the notion that the South is a distinct nation within the US, one whose people could have their own goals and distinct destiny. Keep up the good work. I mean, I think it could happen, but it's going to take time. All of this is going to take time. That this thing is going to have to fall apart, and it's going to take it's going to take decades. It's one of the problems that we have now is everybody thinks that, well, if I didn't, if things don't change and get better in my lifetime, than anything I'm working towards is a failure. It's not true. It's not the way men looked looked historically. The only reason we look at things like that. Now we have those kind of attitudes now is because everything is in our fingertips and everything is instant. You know, when you had to ride a buggy a day to vote, you had a different perspective on the world. Let's see Christopher Collins his best part from Wikipedia on Mundami. In high school, he was the co found He co founded the school's first cricket team. Is that even a sport? I mean, what is that? Hamilton was sometimes referred to as creole, which meant you were born in Europe, you weren't born in Europe, not that you were black. Yeah, Rob Roy Adam Carolla is owned by The Daily Wire. I don't listen to Adam Carol. I don't know. Catastropha says my cousin lives across the street from the KKK headquarters in Quarterlane. Really, Israel will funny funnel Shapiro as much money as he needs. It's not like he actually has to turn a profit. Yeah. And also, if you think that all these organizations are defunded, what did Pete Hutter just say? Israel funnel Shapiro as much money as he needs. It's not like he actually needs to turn a profit. Read between the lines. Potential civil drop tested. Asking about potential civil war over the next few years, experts say the military must be fragmented. Yeah, I don't think it's going to happen, not over in the next few years, not with Trump in office. It would have to be I think that they can hold out until twenty twenty eight before getting violent. But civil war depends what you mean by civil war. Normally it's a fight for, you know, to run the government. If that's going to happen, the only indivisible is the only group that has the power to actually implement like a color revolution, and it will be it would be a non violent transfer in other words, that would happen in the courts or something like that. Shooting war. I think there's definitely going to be violence like that someday, but I don't think it's going to be in the next three years. Like if if a non regime Republican wins in twenty twenty eight, then you could get closer to it. But it's not going to be a mass civil war. It'll be pockets of it. You'll see Portland blow up and and Portland will become a war zone. Things like that. Los Angeles too. Frankenstein says, treat victory and failure as the impostors. They are paraphras and kipling. Marshall Forward says, Blessed Lord State Pete a shame to him and I watched the Deli Wire routinely funny enough. It was a video of Dave Smith and Tom Woods accurately criticizing that snapped me out of the shapirose. I actually think I remember that episode. Colm Rock says, I grew up in Corde Lane. There's no KKK in North Idaho. There was an Area Nations complex, but the fire department burned it to the ground. Oh, thanks, Mark Trouble, I appreciate that. Banano says, Blessed Lord State Pete. Thank you for the tw hundred Years Together series. It's epic. I've listened to almost every episode at least twice, and it's still lots of follows. Yeah, thank you, thank you. Yeah, I have to listen back. Secret ballots are only about one hundred years old. We used to have an open ballot. Much more difficult to do last minute midnight voting that way. Also, you know, there's a certain level of societal pressure there. The Helles sense of Shapiro pipeline is reel.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stone Mason families would start work on cathedrals that they're great times five grandsons finished. It's all about the long game. Yeah, yeah, there's some good stories out there about how long it took to build a lot of cathedrals and how like there were only these like traveling almost like gypsy type, but not gypsies. They were white Europeans who like specialized in stained glass, and they would travel and they would camp while they were doing stained glass on a cathedral, and they might be there for, you know, years. It's pretty cool stuff out there if you look for it. Please don't ask me for book titles right now. Cool dude, says Kansas Owen's left the Deli wire and became more popular. I think it's possible a similar thing could happen to Walsh. Yeah, he just needs to he needs to backing. You know, if Tucker started backing him and pushing him, it's definitely. Uh, don't say Portland's going to be a war zone any way. To follow your discussions with people, now that you have set your X on protected, I don't use X. I use a site called X canceled to see what people post without an ex account. I mean, I'm not having discussions with people on X. I don't not spending as much time as X as I'm doing as I used to. It's just allowing me to be a whole lot more productive. Hair Wait, Stephen says healthwise side doubt Trump will make it to twenty eight. If he dies, they'll take advantage and tear the country up. Yeah, I've thought about that too. I've thought about the fact that he won't make it till twenty twenty eight. I hope he does.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 1: Washington biopick and he's not Black Pedrigon series that bankrupted d Reconquista movie by Carl Dolwen. Wouldn't that be awesome? What else we got here? All right? So civil war could be similar to Red Army factions in the sixties seventies across the rest of the US and Red States, for example, Temple where the has little support, enemy has little support, Portland and Moore of a battle zone. Yeah, Dale Partridge, I have not wonder if Steve Bannon would really run himself or if he is finding someone. If he is, are are you saying funding someone else? I have some theories, but I'm not going to speak about him publicly. Tim Bobs eighty eight super Chat over an interby says, thanks Pete for all the streams, past and future. Finally got this done. God bless you all from New Zealand. God bless you man take care down there. I hate the fact that those Anglo countries have become so atheist. Joey asked, do North America Northern Americans make a distinction between traditional Dixie South and Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico. I don't think that people. I think there are very few people who are really on the ball or care as much to do to make distinctions or even think like that. I think they just believe, you know, one place is like one place is one thing, and wherever they're from is the cool place and every place else is the South, especially if you're a Northerner or something like that. Yeah. TC said that up here that he's kind of pissed that Trump admin put the spotlight on Portland because Antifa was so dead there. Yeah, everybody was telling me. Friends of mine who are from up there were like, oh, Antifa is just dead here and everything, and you know, it seems to me like something has uh, something has woken up. TC says England is getting karma for spreading crickets to the subcontinent. All right, that's funny, but yeah, God blessing one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Bannon has a lot of power and a lot of backing. There's a lot of money behind Bannon, and I think he does prop other people up. I'll just say that, saying it's a good or a bad thing. I'm just saying. War of a Lion said. I liked how Bannon brought up that Christians should have their own independent place in Israel. I just really wish Christians, every Christian, get the hell out of there. Marshall Forward says, Oregon, with the exception of Portland, is with the exception of Portland, has read half of Oregon has voted numerous times to succeeds to join Ohio. Yeah, I know that. Also, I've heard that if you drive through Oregon outside the cities, you'll actually see a lot of Confederate flags, probably more so than you'll even see in the South. Because well, I don't like to criticize Southerners because I'm adopted, but you know, yeah, Bannon went to prison. That's pretty much what you need to know. I'm sure there are people who think he didn't go to prison, that it's all cafe because people are lazy readswords. Yeah, Bannon is a China expert. I hear what you're saying. Bruce Campbell lives in Oregon. Bruce Campbell is awesome. I'm sorry, I don't care what his politics are. Love those movies East Washington and Oregon and Idaho have all have all the Confederate flags. Cold, he says T seven seven seven series with Burden on the Bailis's affairs interesting stuff. I had never heard of that until those episodes, would recommend. That's because you don't listen to two hundred Years together. We talked about the Bailis case like a month and a half ago. Thanks for letting me know you don't listen.
Speaker 2: To my show. Cool, dude, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm just kidding. You don't have to listen. It's just funny. Oregon in the one state to put it into their constitution that non whites cannot become citizens of the state. Last statue, says Epoch Times. Yeah, people know, people know about Bannon and his connection, you know, his connections to China.
Speaker 2: China.
Speaker 1: Herb Seizing says, a lot of former CSA guys went to the Pacific Northwest after the war. We have a lot in my area because we have a lot of Southern transplants. Chees Lambef says. My black neighbor who's a farmer, flies a bigger battle flag in his barn than I've ever own. Heart says during the Civil War, they flew Confederate flags in southern California. The Union had to send troops there to keep it from seceding. Yeah, Bruce Campbell was getting burn notice. Oh thanks Paul. Yeah, Baylist's case happened at the same time as Leo Frank. I don't think that that's coincidental. I think that's a spirit. Yeah, that's okay, cool dude. Like I said, I'm just talking away too over on Entropy pure Palm with a couple super chats over here. Thank you man, small token of my appreciation, Pete. Although I haven't been around for a live stream in a while, your content is on my headphones all week long when I'm out running, and I hugely thank you. And he's got another one. You're you actively releasing your back catalog. Can't believe how many excellent episodes I've missed the years, the last few years. Thanks so much for your ongoing contributions now and always. I appreciate that. Thank you, thank you. It's good to have you back. Drop Tested said, just retired from Oregon to coastal Georgia. Rural areas are surprisingly similar. Yeah, coastal Georgia, that's cool. Yeah, I mean Georgia doesn't have that much of a coast, so you're either closer to sc or you're closer to like Savannah and Florida.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Effie Hart says, the Jews panic over Leo Frank because at the same time the pograms in Russia were happening over the exact same crimes, the Jewish owned newspapers were lying about them to the American public. Correct Saint Mary's at school drop testing awesome. Yeah, yeah, the Georgia coast is amazing. TC says, don't think I'm ever leaving the West Coast unless I go abroad. Paul suda, Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store. Marshall Forward says, speaking of no kings. Did you see Vladimir met a direct descendant of Zar Nicholas, who was a sergeant in the Russian I didn't see that. Oh, I gotta check that out. That's awesome. I even meeting myself out to Ape. I'm trying to be nice. Chiefs Lamby said, oh shit, I forgot. Also, if anyone here hasn't sub to George Bagbee for readings on southern history, great stuff like the plain folk of the South. Yeah, right, I see where that is? George, where is that?
Speaker 2: Ah? Okay, I see where that is. Let's see. Yeah, you're closer to Jackal Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're Yeah, you're closer to Florida. That's cool. At least you can get to Jacksonville. Anyone wants to go to Jacksonville. Although Leonard Skinner was from Jacksonville. So Marshall Forward said, anyone everyone subscribing read bag Be great content. Absolutely. Max says, I'm too stupid to understand stormy waters. Did he say I should sell my gold and silver? Hold on, he just messaged me here, I'll I'll give you that. He just messaged me because I asked him a question earlier. He said they will steadily go up all At least gold will and will likely drag silver up with it, but gold and silver won't have the crazy rapid price increase they've had for much longer. The short term rapid price movement is because the least thing costs shooting up because LBMA is short. This was Vince Lanchi on the Latest Coffee and a Mike was explaining this. This won't continue on and definitely and is primarily silver and secondarily gold, but it's hiding the long term forces pushing up gold price, which is central bank buying. This will continue for years, So gold is still going to six thousand, but it will be over the course of two to three years. I think the recent parabolic price action will eventually stabilize and then gradually rise from there. There you go. You asked a question at the right time. I'm trying to finish a book George recommended before I meet him at the OGC meeting next weekend. Oh yeah, it's gonna be cool. Oh I just found out. I found out yesterday at Blue Jay about somebody who's going to be there that they haven't announced. Ooh, you're gonna You're gonna enjoy yourself, brother, widress says, thanks Pete because you I got a copy of The Last Crusade, currently reading through it slowly. I've heard the same author has other books, like yeah, yeah, definitely, yeah, his book is his book on nineteen seventeen is definitely really good. So Argentina, well, Argentina is not out of gold. They sent their goal to the rothschilds, I mean, great libertarian anarcho capitalists. Right, that coin's not going to fully take over. And it's last statue said, I drove from Palm Beach to Jacksonville to see Hunter S. Thompson fucking Hill fucking Hillbilly canceled. Yeah, well, I mean he was stable, right, I mean a stable individual. Yeah. Cool, dude, I'm not talking about that. That's the worst thing I've ever seen. Silker City said, I recommend gold for purely psychological reasons. It's comforting to have. Yeah, silver is great to you man. All Right, anything over here, TC says, I know it won't. We're moving to a basket of commodity based reserve currencies. Yeah, I mean, it's never gonna be an M one, it'll be an M two. But the question is is, like, I mean, nobody's going to going to they're going to lend, they're going to borrow off of it, not at one to one. So yeah, Patrick Patricia Leslie says, Hey, Peter, are you familiar with author Joseph P. Farrell.
Speaker 2: He might be interested in his new book, The Rial to Enrichment.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not sorry. Lead is great too, Yeah, stable coins, well yeah, yeah, that's the way they're looking to get out of get out of debt. There's a lot of good, uh, a lot of good podcasts going on talking about that nowadays. Joey says, the news is saying that Trump is pressuring Zelenski to accept Putin's demands to end the war. I believe it when I see it. I mean, when it comes to politics, believe you only believe it when you see it. I mean really. Ex Commerce says, I'm not selling my gold and silver till i'm old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, let's see see if anything's going happening over on X.
Speaker 1: Anything interesting, duh, duh, nothing, nothing, nothing, It's all bullshit. It was this Jerusalem Post article fourteen thousand sex workers in Israel, three thousand of them minors, according to data, presents her the age of entering the cycle of prostitution is as low as thirteen. Well, I mean, i'd like to see the see a link to this article, but I'm not putting anything past them. I mean, they are very, very proud of their degeneracy. Up, there's a full article. Yep, that's a real article. Fourteenth thou Jerusalem Post fourteen thousand sex workers in Israel, three thousand of them are minors. That's from March seventeenth, twenty nineteen. Shocking. Huh, Sugar cities, they have goldbacks now paper currency with physical gold embedded in small denominations. Yeah, exchange it back and see what your exchange rate is. Blessed Lord's d Pete and Chad, Hey, nevskia a you're doing. Gold is going to rocket when the paper gold market collapses. Yeah, TC gets it. Lots of talk about Patrick Jay's and HST's fear and loving campaign drail and it's yeah yeah. John Delano says bitcoin will be used to prop up the United States dollar, not replace it. Yeah. Oh thanks, mental jiu jitsu. Hey, how you doing. Yeah, it's it's a terrible I mean, but we've come to expect it now, right. Uh, just who the hell knows what to say anymore. Chief Slingerb says, exactly, they fuck you on exchange for any physical medals. You don't have the capital to compete for their money. I mean there are some places that are going to give you really good I mean I've sold silver before and gotten real and gotten close to spot prices. I mean, like like a dollar below spot prices. I'm talking just specifically about those goldbacks. I mean, who, like who is convinced that those goldbacks are going to be currency one day? And if you tell me about a store in Idaho that accepts them, you're proving it's the exception that proves the role. By the way, is the ceasefire still holding in Gasa? I don't think so. I saw something saiday, I don't know. Does anyone expect to cease fire to hold? I mean you're dealing with israel entropy. Joe pure Palm says, have you ever spoken without provo and bull Pete? I know he's collaborated with a bunch of folks in the Inner Circle. I have not. I have not. It would be good, it would be good to maybe do see about doing an episode with him and Stormy at the same time. I've listened to their episodes in the past. I know several gold miners and they like traceless gold for cash or equipment or whatever. Below spot quality of gold slightly dicey. I mean, yeah, you know, you're talking about the exception that proves the rule. TC says so bummed that wasn't a gold coin collector since I was a kid. Gold is just freaking cool. Yeah, don't sleep on silver Man, silver is. I mean, some of those those eagles are just gorgeous, beautiful and even junk silver, you know, like pre nineteen sixty four quarters and stuff like that. Just the way they drop them, drop them on the table, the way they sound. Last statue said time between a cease for declared an Israel breaking is the definition of a New York minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kaimarra says they heard the Huckabee song and lost the will to fight for a while. I think a lot of people like heard the Hukabe song and like they cringe so hard that like they couldn't do anything for like twenty four hours. I think the world ground will halt pretty much for twenty four hours after that came out. GDX ETF easy exposure to the rally absolutely gold. There are many ETFs out there that are just playing gold and silver ETFs, and that's a good place to do it. Yeah, I'm silver is too heavy twenty grand and silver is too heavy to run away with unless it's in a backpack or something. Yeah, I know. I mean, yeah, they're neat collectibles, the gold backs and everything, but I mean, literally, it is just a hot It is a hobby. It's like collecting baseball. It was like collecting baseball cards until they came out with like you know, like memorabilia cards. We had a piece of the jersey and stuff like that in it. That's all.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: The reason why silver is blowing out is because those futures contracts only let you pay with a certain kind of silver that's only refined in certain places. What are your thoughts on the Virgin Mary subway station being unveiled in Tehran.
Speaker 2: I have not seen that. I don't have any thoughts on it.
Speaker 1: I'm not certain that Trump isn't playing this along to ensure that Ukraine military has truly defeated a battlefield. Defeat goes a long way towards heading off problems in that region. I mean, I don't want people to die. But I do you know, shit in that region is just it just causes such a cluster fuck. It's really coming back to bite them. How big and tough Trump administration had talked without backing it up, just red meat for the base, making people check out. Well, yeah, I think. I mean, if you travel internationally, or if you travel at all, I think with more than ten thousand dollars cash, that's they can take it from you. What's that like two and a half ounces of silver? Now, I don't want Slavs to throw themselves into a meat grinder arguing about who is a real Slav? Well, I mean they've been duped, and I'm not saying we haven't. Is the mass Christian conversions in around justney, I have not heard. This is the first I'm hearing about this. I haven't looked into it forward, says an Armenian Orthodox friend of mine told me thousands of Armenians fought with their Ran against Iraq and the war with Saddaman in the eighties. Another thing I don't sure why not A real defeat puts an end to future rematches and the Oconns. We'll have to find a new playground. Well, possibly they're doing that in Venezuela. I don't know. Take care of soccer city, Azerbaijani, your Turks. That's why I don't know, are they Ah?
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go. That's cool. I see him there, all right.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how it is deemed politically acceptable to demonize Arab Muslims and talk about wiping them out by Khan ink Philo Semites. They condemned saying that about any other group. I mean they want to wipe I mean Iranians are Persians, They're not Arabs, and they talk about them the same way. What's one place abroad I'd still love to visit. I've never been to Spain. How ziels has too much coffee today? Taka Cardia here, I come, been there, done that too many times. Last stat she says that Turkic and Iranian people's Persian peoples fighting over the Silk Road forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing new under the sun. It's awesome. Mental jiu jitsu lawns Baneo says Maury Samuel is absolutely insane. It's literally chaos and hatred of logos. I mean it's he has a mental illness, right, I mean when you read that book, you realize he's mentally ill. Nobody invokes God and says God doesn't exist over and over again, like I mean, that's that's you would have to say somebody. And then you get to the end of the book and it's like, oh, he's all upset about the about the Immigration Act that they're going to pass in nineteen twenty four because it's going to restrict Jews from coming into the United States. That's why he writes a book about how much he hates Gentiles and how much why that they just want to destroy he. You know, we want to destroy you because the nineteen twenty four Immigration Act. Okay, Brother Wodrow says, oh, hey, Pete, I tried looking for some series videos you have about Catholicism and political but I don't talk about I try not to try not to push what I believe. You know, as far as you know, you shouldn't be you should be a Protestant, you should be a Catholic, you should be Orthodox.
Speaker 2: Not my gig. It's not my gig. You're not going to have.
Speaker 1: I have a couple there's a couple of videos about you know, the state of the church, but we talk about that and we criticize more than anything. So Haziel says, I need to see La Sagradra Familia cathedral in Barcelona. You have me both, buddy, Yeah, Gibraltar would be good. Mental Jiu Jitsu said, I saw le Les Sogratta Familia stood right outside. It's quite impressive tc as was the Young Republican s Nitch Jewish. Yes, Marshall Forward says, have you talked to doctor Matthew Rafael Johnson about the Spanish Civil War? I'm just curious because Sulcianistan talked a lot about the Spanish Civil War and connected with the Russian Civil War. No, but I think we'll get into it once we get up to we get up to the nineteen thirties. I don't know what MHFM is. Hey, good afternoon, Chuck Finley. How are you doing man as China? Chuck made of the US Mike with the Rare Earth license. I I haven't looked into that. I've been reading history. I've really probably ninety percent of what I read in a week is stuff that is stuff that happened over one hundred years ago, and ten percent current events. I think people know that. I don't think people come to me for current events. There's other people who do that a lot better than I do, so Joey said says, one thing that really annoys me about the boomers of my country is how many of them cry crocodile tears about having their speech being censored during Salazar's government. But then they don't give a damn that patriots are being jailed right now for made up paid speech violations. Well, I don't know if boomers are what boomers are like in your country, if they're just like our country, But I mean they're base boomers out there, going to hang out with some in a few in a few weeks, totally looking forward to it. But I mean, for the most part, just stop trying to convince people of stuff. Just let them go, let them be Jcus. Actually I realized I actually would want to live to one hundred and fifty just for reading, unless says or Yemma. Yeah, That's why I always say, if I ever end up, if I ever end up dead, and they say suicide wasn't a suicide, way too much. I want to I want to read about before I die, and I want to see because history is happening all around us. I mean October seventh, you're living through October, You're living through the post October seventh world. Aren't you excited? Are you not entertained? I mean it's horrible, yes, but we know what they we know what they are.
Speaker 3: No. I mean.
Speaker 1: I mourned the dead, especially the ones that are just you know, oh they were hiding in front of Hamas or they're a human shield, or they voted. This six year old, this six month old baby voted for Hamas or something like that.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, YouTube is uh, YouTube's algorithm. Now, if you're if you're right wing, like you're really right wing, is trying to hit you with conspiracy stuff. I mean, just out the ass. Don't look there's I have an episode coming out on Tuesday with Aaron from Timeline Earth. We're going to talk about the Charlie Kirk assassination. We're going to talk about the Cabal. But you know what I always come down to is would Israel kill Charlie Kirk because of some of the stuff he was doing? Sure? Do I have proof now and the fact that Tyler Robinson exists and he you know, we don't have never heard anything that he said, and we don't believe those text messages or even him. I mean, I don't know anybody who's saying who believes us messages or him. You can't say whether you know for sure or not. You can make educated guesses, but you know the fact that Tyler Robinson what we saw someone on that roof and it was probably him throws a you know, throws a monkey into the wrench or of Allion says small Jews should realize these big psychotic Jews will take them out as well. Yeah, Robert Henri says, jokes on YouTube. I'm into that. Yes, Arabic descar so convenient. How many people are human shields used by Hamas? Yet like Israel puts all of their like Unit eighty two hundred and all of their secret all of their secret super spy shit, like under tel Aviv, they literally use the people of tel Aviv as human shields. Mental Jiu Jitsu says, YouTube keeps pushing firearm videos on me, and I'm not really even into guns. Well, they do it to me too, but that's because I do you know, Aaron is my favorite Marxist. Yeah, my favorite Marxist too, quote unquote Marxist. Do you know any good books or anything you could recommend anything about the Iraq Iran warn't. I don't know, trum, what is happening? Impressively, boomers can't admit to themselves the hippies really, Mana says, many of our current political turmoil is happening because precisely because boomers can't admit to themselves and hippies where the villains all along? I mean, what does it matter if the boomer down the street believes that you have much bigger things to worry about? The boomers who are elected to office. Thanks brother Woodrow, take care. M hmm. Yeah, Sam Altman is just fulls percentences. All I have to do is watch one gun video and then my whole feed is basically flooded. Yeah, that's for sure. Peer Palm says, as a guy who used to argue every time on every points of self exhaustion and frustration, trying to red pill then ormy on topics I perceive is important. I can't agree enough that the idea of letting them be Pete Thomas trip seven, quoting Tom Metzker, what will we do with them if we had them? Was an incredibly valuable insight that brought my soul piece. Yeah, you don't want well, first of all, you don't want to radicalize normies. It's bad. Second of all, most people who consider themselves to be radicals believe that if they just give people enough information, they'll become as radical as them. There's no truth in them. There's no truth in that. The overwhelming majority of people who have ever lived have just been pawns of elites. I mean, some people are just not going to be radicalized. I'm sorry. I mean, I know that pains a lot of people to hear, but you're just not going to radicalize some people. Most people, the overwhelming majority of people, you are not going to radicalize them. So if you think that that's really important, you're a big democracy respector and maybe stop doing that because it's not about democracy. So Tim Bud said, things change after Charlie's assassination. It is still all over New Zealand. The pendulum shifted. Faith is on the rise in a realization that they hate us and want to kill us. That's good. Pete Utters says, you have to let people find the truth on their own. Plant seeds chief Slinggabye said, whoever asked about the Iran Iraq war? Look up won by Williamson and Woods. I can't remember the title, but even though they are regime guys, you can read between the lines. Sorry to try and find Sorry, I'll try and find it. Yeah, you don't want normies to be radicalized. Look at the shit that happens to you when you become a radical. You really wish that on your family and you know, and people you care about. All right, let's see, okay, all right, Yeah, about ten more minutes with you guys here. Our marriage says we are moderate, they are radical. We're just you know whatever. Let's say we're just normal. We're whatevery well bred men before the French Revolution considered to be normal. Yeah, Robert, Robert Henri. Radicals are always small groups, correct. You can't organize. You understand how hard it is to organize. You can't. It's impossible to organize a million people. You have to do it into smaller groups. And to do it into smaller groups, you have to have a vanguard. Arvalion says, I once heard a woman who studied why those living under Soviet domination in Eastern Europe didn't revolt, and she found out that over eighty percent of people just want to live their lives and will suffer for it. Yeah, And I mean you can say those people, you can judge those people all you want, but I mean it's their loves them. If you think that your life, that you're being oppressed and we're obviously an occupied government, and you're looking at another person and blaming them for not being becoming a radical like they're going to save you, there's something wrong with you. You need to take care of yourself first. Pointing the finger at other people because they won't become radicals who will never become radicals because it's not in them, it's not who they are, and blaming your situation on them, that's a you. Mister. Biofan twelve says, I think people being obsessed in convincing someone of their particular political beliefs should be much more concerned with convincing people to act and become Christian. Aziel says, quote, our contemporaries may slander our conduct, but posterity will do it justice. Joseph Demis Marshall Forward says, caught the stream you did with astral and T seven seven seven Love Return of the Living Dead TP. Yeah, it's one of the best comedy zombie movies of all time. Any thoughts in the NHL season so far. I tuned in earlier this week and it's just too early to tell. TC says. It really throws me for a loop thinking about the fact that Harvard was established over a century before the Revolution and established to teach pastors. Christopher Collins, we are like air breathing fish. Most Normies aren't coming out of the water just because of something we say as well. Jesus says, most people are followers and look to others for direction. In other words, not radicals. Marshall Forward said, once they saw the Gulag camps in Siberia and the millions of Orthodox were killed, they just wanted to live. It's understandable. Yeah, thanks Christopher Collins. Yeah, it's the last stas she said. Sorry, Return of Living Dead in Army Basic Training, Send more paramedics. Perfectest Breath, the Core movie. Yeah, it's such a good one. There's so many funny lines in that movie, and they, from what I understand, they ad lived a lot of those lines. Chimera says, I do feel bad for normies though those jabs absolutely caused so much destruction. Yeah, yeah, we tried to warn them. They didn't listen. I mean I was on my show, they didn't listen. Radicalism is a spirited it's like courage. You cannot learn it. You either are, aren't you? Oh thanks, Christopher Collins. I appreciate you. Even non baseball fans have to watch a tany truly incredible once in a lifetime player. Yeah he really is man ten strike astree home runs. I mean, it's remarkable, truly remarkable. Ben Ben Layden says, love and prayers to you and everyone here right back at you Air make discourse super chat over and HB for your excellent work. Thank you. Pere Pomp said, didn't some sharp fella have an iron law the impossibility of organizing huge masses? Yes, Joey says, ninety percent of the people I talked to on a daily basis only care about football, pets, and food, and of course they everything the TV tells them. I only try to read pill those interested in politics. Interested in politics is an interesting interesting phrase because most people are never going to understand politics because they're not willing to read, So all of their politics are going to get from people who are just pushing a narrative. Cyberchud twenty seventy seven says, don't warn them, achieve power and then command them. Yeah, carldologist texted me, he said, on radicalizing ormies. A certain Austrian painter wrote in nineteen twenty four, by the end of the shift, I would get them to see my point of view. But the next day it was as if the conversation had never taken place. And the Austrian Austrian painters old co workers circa nineteen thirty three. Hey, I know that. Yeah, it's not just America people, it was Germany in Wymar the period the one of the worst periods ever. And he couldn't radicalize the enormies, but you think you can stop it.
Speaker 2: Mhm h m hm.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's uh, that's why his studying history is so important.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Someone just said someone put a video in the chat about Illinois State police to attend the Uh oh, protesters are swarming an ice facility right now. Well, I mean a lot of people say things have to get worse before they get better, and I don't really say that, Marshall Fart, So what are your thoughts on Friday the thirteenth, t seven seven seven hates those movies, but Freddy from Return of Living Dead was in the sucky Friday the thirteenth not a bad film. Yeah, Friday the thirteenth is like the first one was okay because it wasn't him doing the killing, you know, So that was when you realize it was you know, yeah, but after that it just turned into you know, shitty or Halloween. I mean it's just basically Halloween at a camp, right Rennick, He says, afternoon, Pete, find insight about the nature and cost of political radicalization. Wasn't on my bucket list, but looking back on my history, yeah, just needed the spark I changed overnight. Awesome, Pete Hudter. You don't even have to command them. They want permission, not instructions to act. The job of the vanguard is to make it okay for them to follow. Need some honey flavored Jack Daniel, some cheap sweet junk to enjoy. Ezerazaiel Hey, Master Greeney, greetings, are you one cannot change the character or river, you can direct the flow. With a log from Robert Henrigo, Master Green I says, had some family time and putting the bait, putting the baby to bed, so I missed it up until now, Ah, no problem, man, that's way more important. Howard Jones eighties banger things can only get better. Yeah, it's a that's a good Uh. Howard Jones had some really positive, positive songs. Yeah, he was like a like his songs were white pills. They say no kangs, but we're all kangs in our hearts. That's funny, Master Greeneye, all right, anybody else got anything to drop in? Uh? Drop in the chat before I head on out. Well, well let's say, yeah, hello, I think mister Pseudo dropped me something here. Ah, okay, yeah, every man of King Huey p Long, God bless Marshall forward all right 'let mea get out of here. I'll see you guys next week, same time, and watch out for the episode that comes out later Tonight with Jay Burden and Carl Dahl, we get autistic, and then Tuesday with Aaron from Timeline Earth, where we do our Pete and Aaron thing like we always do. So favorite comedian. It's hard to beat David Tel when you know David Tel back in the day and Robert Schimmel, those guys just killed. It's a paywall episode for now, but it'll be it'll be public in time, so later everyone. Thanks John Browning, you take care of everyone right