Speaker 1: In that way writer rages. Everything gets caught.
Speaker 2: Right in the traps, brother, right in the traps, And I got so much to say. Dude, where do we start this bad boy off out?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that we should start with I don't know. I got an interesting picture the other day from my roommate uh So Toronto. There's a bunch of like tagged swans that they they I think they relocate them over the winter, they bring them in the summer. And one of those tag swan was being carried down the road by a gentleman the other day presumably if presumably for dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, mm hmmm, dude, this thing is so ridiculous, Like they're like, they're not they're not eating animal Like I literally seen a video of a Haitian dude literally eating the cat alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's like it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't in Ohio, but it was legitimately happening. It was in Haiti, but it was a a Haitian guy literally eating the neck of a cat.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's why you can google that. It's very easy. Like Haitians eat cats. They don't do it like on a regular They do it sometimes if they can't find anything else, but it's also a form of delicacy to them. So it's not absurd to think that people who came from a country where they do something would still do that thing when they came to another country, especially if nobody's told them that they're not supposed to. That's the thing, And we had one in Canada just recently. There's like protections on salmon, especially when they're spawning, but some of our rivers here get so congested with salmon that like, I did this when I was a kid. I actually got a fine for it that my aunt had to pay because on where her trailer park was there was a river and the salmon would get so congested there they could literally walk in and pick up a salmon and walk away with it. And so I did. I went in, I scooped up a salmon, and I walked it up to the trailer and I, you know, clean it and we ate it for dinner, and a little bit as we're eating it, the gaming wildlife dude shows up and being like, we got a report that you took a salmon out of the river today by hand or no, they said, by net is what they said. I'm like, no, I did it by hand right, because I was like, I think I was like twelve or something at the time.
Speaker 2: What do you think I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was it. I was actually kind of like, you know, I didn't even need a net I did it. But yeah, it's uh. It ended up being he was very apologetic about it, but he was like, that's illegal. There's a fine, and here's the fine.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it was funny because that clip of people doing that recently here in Canada went to social media. I saw it on x and all the defenders coming in being like, it's not illegal, it's not illegal, it's not illegal. They can do that. They can do that, they can do that. It's like no, no, no, no, no, no, they can't. Like if I can't do it, they can't do it either. It should be the rule, right, But apparently.
Speaker 2: I've seen whenever I was growing up, I had this guy. He was kind of like a savage guy, but he would he was like an outdoorsman and everything, and I literally watched him grab a fish out of a lake, which it was his own private lake, like he lived on the property where this lake was. It was his family's lake, and he grabbed a fish out of the lake with his bare hands and then started eating the fish raw, like right out of his hands. I was like, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: By then, but at that time, I never had like raw fish, like I had never had like sushi or anything like that. I was like, I didn't even know that you could do that, dude, I didn't even know that you can just take a bite out of a fish like that, like just caught with your bare hands. It's wild.
Speaker 1: Well, technically you can do that with just about anything. It's whether or not he wants to. I think it's the question in a lot of cases.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when you have all these poor people that are just being shuffled into this this town, and because the excuse that I've seen a lot is like, oh, well, that's just a part of their culture. That's just what they do. And I'm like, well, I'm not debating that. It's just like you can't do that in the United States. It's like there's laws against doing that. You just you just don't eat like people's pets. In regardless of his people's pets are not, it's still like animals.
Speaker 1: You know, like we have roots for that stuff in these countries that nobody told them about you know what I mean, And it's it's kind of funny because it's not being enforced either, Like they're getting out with no real trouble. Yeah, the the fact that it's happening isn't a surprise, and it's not like anyone's just angry that it's happening. I think what people are angry but is the fact that nobody's doing anything to stop it. In fact, people are going out of their way to excuse it, which doesn't make any sense. People are constantly doing all these mental gymnastics to tell us why it's okay or that it's not happening, instead of just being like, yeah, this is a problem, we should do something about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had I've heard people say, well, it wasn't the Haitians that was there before. Those those Haitians lived with them very peacefully and everything was all wild. It's this new group of Haitians that came in that is the problem. I'm like, what kind of was screwed up? Justification? Is that, like it makes absolutely no sense. I mean, and then on the other hand, they're like, oh, well it's not really happening, but it is happening, but and we're gonna give you all the excuses of why that it's not. It's wild, dude, Like, and then everyone was like kind of making fun of it, and I kind of joined in on that too, because like, I don't think anything should be off limits, Like if it's funny, it's funny, Like you should be able to post about it and make memes about it if it's funny. But still, I'm accused of being like a hardcore Trump supporter and that I'm going to vote for Trump and I'm trying to convince people to vote for Trump, which makes absolutely no sense. I've actually been I've posted memes about that is not in his favor right, But for some reason, whenever I make comments about the attempted assassinations on Trump, like people get so angry, dude, and like I really don't understand it. I don't know what they want, Like what do you want? Like what side are you actually on here? That's the weirdest part about it. It's like they're they're they can't be on the left and they can't be on the right, but they're they're just in there in the middle, but they're kind of swayed more towards the left for the as much stuff as that they as much as they hate on Trump, you know what I mean. And and they're kind of, you know, more like Kamala's camp, like for a lot of the people that claim to like not be involved in politics and not care about it and think that it's all a joke and it's all stage and everything is fake and all this garbage and that voting doesn't matter. Like they they seem to be not they want to be on They can't be on one side or the other. But yet they don't. They post more about one side than they do that. I don't know if that makes sense or not.
Speaker 1: No, it's a there's a clear bias there, and they're just trying to hide the bias behind something else. And yeah, I've seen other people because there's a lot of stuff on the left side that gets shared that's not true, and if you try to point that out to someone, they'll they'll literally say something to the effect of, well, we got to do whatever we can to make sure that Donald Trump doesn't get elected. So it's okay if we're sharing something that's not true. It's okay if we're saying that something isn't true. When it is because we need to put out that message that Trump is bad and if you really really want to save the world, then you're gonna have to vote for the other person.
Speaker 2: Which makes absolutely no sense everything that Trump said in the debate. Did you watch to the debate?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, why wouldn't you watch it? It's just freaking incredible. We live in incredible times, and people to say that we don't live in the best of times are fooling and kidding themselves. In the debate, like everything that Trump said he has done before. Like literally everything that he said that he's going to do whenever he becomes president again, he has done before. He has a track record. Kamala is currently in office and she's promising all these things, which there's nothing to verify or back up that anything that she's saying. And she really didn't even say anything out of that debate because I was looking for, like, you know, tell us something, give us some kind of policy or something that you're going to do, and she didn't say anything, absolutely nothing. I came out of that debate having no idea what she's going to do about anything. All she did was say how bad Trump's policies are and what he's going to do. It's a classic tactic. It's literally like Family Guy. You remember that Family Guy episode of when Lois was running for mayor and she gets up there and she starts trying to explain things in like great detail and like the people aren't having it. And then she goes off the stage and Brian's like, you gotta take you gotta do some very simple, easy answers. And they when they go up in there and ask her question is she just says nine eleven, nine to eleven was bad, and everyone's just cheering and yelling like that's what that's what. It seemed like, that's what was going on there. And you'd have to be dumber than a box of rocks to think that she won that debate, like you'd have to be, I mean, and there's things that Trump said too, they weren't necessarily accurate. He flubbed up a couple of times. You originally said that it was in West Virginia that the previous governor was saying that he would have or babies that were already born, which isn't true. That wasn't in West Virginia. Was it was in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's an easy stake though, you know what I mean, Like that's a difference of a like that's a mistake, that's not like lying, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is true that governor literally did say. I remember watching it on Alex Jones, well on Joe Rogan when Alex Jones was on there, and I think two thousand and eighteen or nineteen. It was the one that you can't find anywhere online. But he was talking about that, and they showed the play the video of the Governor of Virginia saying, oh, when well, when the baby is worn, we'll make sure the baby is very comfortable, and we will take care of the baby. If the baby doesn't want to if the mother doesn't want the baby, then we will take care of the baby. Like it's wild, but I think that he just needed to he needed to do like what he did with the ursus joke by debate, you know, just let Biden like bury himself, you know. But the weird thing about it was ran out the gate. There wasn't any audience. This is one of the I think this is the only presidential debate that I've ever witnessed that I can recall that didn't have an audience.
Speaker 1: Nothing about these debates is correct. There's supposed to be three they're supposed to be about specific topics, not about just whatever. And you're not supposed to be bringing up like stuff that happened four years ago in a lot of cases that don't have anything to do with the upcoming election for real, And you're supposed to the moderators aren't supposed to give opinions on things, right, which that David Muir guy definitely was doing. Like I'm sorry, I just don't believe that, you know, like, well, that's not your place to even say, like you forget what your role is. Oh yeah, your role is to placate to the lady on the stage, and then that's what it was. Or even when the abode or something was brought up, just how quick that lady from ABC was to be like that is not happening anywhere where, quite literally, it's not even just Virginia. There are other other states that do it, so it's not just Virginia. Even so that wasn't correct, And just the amount of times like Kamala was allowed camp Kamala was allowed to get away with you know, not telling the truth about facts right, about things that are actually happening. When Trump lies, he's lying about himself. My audience was the biggest. It was the greatest. Everybody was the happiest, you know what I mean, Like that's the guys. He doesn't lie about what he's actually doing in terms of his role as president. He just doesn't. He's actually been disgustingly honest about that, which people hated if you remember when he was because he's done bad things, guys, if we forget, like what he was bomb in Syria. He's like, they got that's oil and we want their oil, you know, like he was honest about it. He's like, we were gonna pull troops out of there, but we can because we need the oil. You know, He's he's honest about that part of things. He lies about himself. I would much rather have someone in that position who lies about themselves than lies about situations right, and lies about facts and lies about information like that. Lady was able to just go throw out the good, very fine people thing, which is a hoax that is so much a hoax that even Snopes admits that soaks you know what I mean, Like the Charlestown. Thing like that has all been thrown out. So many things that people hate on him about are not true. And I bump into this all the time, like recently even with my mother and my own kid, where they like were giving me reasons why they didn't like him, and none of them were true. And like I remember my kid being like, huh, well, one thing we can all agree on is he's fucking stupid. I was like, we can agree on that, you know, but still it's like.
Speaker 2: It's funny, dude, He's he's like a comedian dude, and that's like what the country needs, That's what the I mean, That's what I liked about him, And whenever he was president is like he got up there and he told it straightforward how it actually is. And that's what I've ran into personally myself as well. You know, you get a lot of pushback and a lot of hate from people whenever you tell them something straight up and straightforward. Right. He's not playing like a political game. He's up there just telling the American public exactly what's going on. And people don't like that. They have never liked that. And that's what I've realized within this community too. Within the truth of community, within the conspiracy community, being doing a show like mine, doing a show like yours, people do not like it when you tell them things straight up and straightforward and tell them exactly what's going on. They just automatically rebel against it every single time. It doesn't matter what the topic is, right, And that's what I've discovered, is that you have to spoon feed to them, like if you don't want the pushback, right, if you don't want the people coming after you for telling them straight up that aliens aren't real and like all that shit, you know what I mean, Like, if you don't want that, then then you have to like sugarcoat it, you know, and you have to use buzzwords, and you have to use the conspiracy truth or language within that to not get the pushback from people, because it's like whenever you speak the conspiracy truth or language, it's almost like they kind of don't know exactly what you're talking about, you know what I mean, Like they have like a little hint of what's going on, but they don't really actually know. So therefore it's hard for them to come back at you with anything because they don't know exactly what you're what it is that you're referring to.
Speaker 1: I used to play this game with an ex girlfriend because she wasn't in conspiracies, and I naturally write cryptically, especially I use. I don't do it so much anymore, but I used to write a lot of cryptic stuff because songs, right, I write a lot of lyrics. You have to leave it a kind of open up to interpretation, poetry, things like that. I was used to writing in that way, and so like there was like a time where I was just explaining to her that I can make people believe anything based on what I write, and you know, she didn't believe it. So I was just throwing like cryptic messages at people and seeing how they responded, and you know, to me, it had no meaning, Like it really didn't mean anything. But people were, oh, yeah, man, I can't exactly what you mean. That's been happening for me too. Like that kind of stuff is what people do when you leave that in. If there's an empty space, we want to fill in that empty space, then people will do that. And the unfortunate reality with this movement is it's been part of an agenda that has to do with our feelings and teaching us on one hand that our feelings are intelligence, but also hyper focusing on that as the only intelligence, and you should negate everything else. And so what we see is that everyone's married to their ideas or their narratives, or they're emotionally invested in whatever it is. And when we are that way, we filter out information that invalidates whatever that is, and we'll hyper focus on little data points that validate whatever that is. And the bigger movements that have gone through our conspiracy community have proven that, like QAnon, our Tartario or any of that, where it requires you to completely disregard about twenty data points and hyper focus on one and build a big narrative behind that in order for it to be possible and real, because for whatever reason, we don't like that other twenty data points, it doesn't make any sense. It's because that's what's happening. Everyone's bypassing thinking straight into the feeling. There's intelligence there, it's very important. But what has happened is a pendulum swing. We had it like so suppressed for so long, and then someone came along and went whoof, And now everybody's like way up there with it, not realizing that where we want to be is somewhere down here, right, So I don't know, I get it because that's a natural human function. It's just unfortunate to see it work so well and have people just cherry pick their facts, cherry pick who the listen to in terms of facts. Right, Like I'm going to throw out a broken clock is right twice a day. We don't have to throw out entire speakers just because you don't agree with one part of what they say either. Right, if a reporter you hate presents a true story, you should be able to just accept that true story and not go can't be true it came from somebody I hate.
Speaker 2: But that's that's That's been my point. And like what I've been trying to get across to these people, and they just don't. It just goes over their head. And I just made a post earlier today that, you know, kind of categorize this whole thing into like how exactly I felt about it, And I'm just going to read the post because I think that it's important. It says that the greatest conspiracy of all isn't the false flags, the line by the media, the staged events, the JFK assassination, the moon landing, nine to eleven COVID. It's something much bigger. The conspiracy is that we believe that all of these things are conspiracies. The conspiracy is the conspiracy is designed to implode critical thinking, common sense, to make you question yourself and question your own thinking, ultimately leading to confusion and no longer knowing what to believe, which we've talked about that several times on my show, Shane. We've brought up the Arack Obama him talking about you know, if you flood the community with as much conspiracy theorizing, then it makes it to where people no longer know what to believe, which is verbat in what Uri Besmanov was also talking about in nineteen eighty four that exact same freaking thing. But these things have back to the post. These things have been done on purpose, and they're used to benefit the controllers and manipulators, to demoralize, destabilize, and debasis. This is done on such a large covert scale that it flies directly over the top of the heads of many people because it's so nefarious, sick and demented that we can't see it. And I think that that just really encompasses the entire truther or conspiracy community, and people haven't come to that conclusion yet, but it's the logical step. And at the end of the post, I'm like, you know, by the time you guys figure this out, because this is something about me. To Shane is like, and this isn't about ego or me making myself out to be, you know, a bigger than I am. I'm obviously, you know, pretty much a nobody, but I've always been ahead of the curve. Like I've always been ahead of people's the majority of people's thinking and thought process. So it doesn't let me fit into and I'm sure you've experienced this as well, as I've learned a lot from you as well, and your open mindedness and being able to feed off of each other. But it doesn't let us fit into any like group of people or any like category because we're so far ahead of what people are currently thinking. By the time that they catch up to what we're currently thinking, we're already off onto some other word, into the freaking stratosphere, onto something completely different. And then then they attack us for that new thing that we're saying, and then it takes them a long time to catch up to that thing, and then by that time we're onto something else completely different, and it's just a repeating cycle over and over again. But that's really how it's been, really since I was like a teenager, is like I always hung out with people that were way older than me, that were way wiser than me, that actually had knowledge and things that I could learn from. And I felt like that I was just so far mentally ahead of a lot of my peers. And that just seems to be the way that it is. And again that's not me being egotistical or anything. That's just you know, a self reflection thing that I've discovered in the past. You know, a couple of.
Speaker 1: Weeks, definitely noticed an uptick within at least the people I interact with within this community of people finally starting to get that, you know that there's you know, a lot of traps built into this stuff. There's a lot of dead end rabbit holes that can consume you forever, and there's a lot of just you know, nonsense that doesn't serve anybody to do better, right, And I don't know, the people are starting to notice, like the nihilistic, solipsistic kind of you know nothing is real, and therefore I shouldn't believe in anything type attitude that's rising in people as being dangerous. And you know, I'm sure we've said it at one point in time, but you know the danger of losing that line is it's the line between right wrong, correct or incorrect right, evil and good right. And that's that's a line that we do need to have focus on because if we start making that line too big or make it disappear altogether, that is an invitation for the people who would like to do evil to just do it freely. And that's a problem. And yeah, there's ways to avoid problems before we get there. Unfortunately, with a lot of this stuff, I've been saying for a while, we're way past that off ramp. But you know, I think that it's still worth repeating because more and more people are starting to wake up to it, just like more and more people are starting to wake up to the fact that there's conspiracies at all, More and more people are starting to wake up to what you're saying, that the conspiracies are part of the conspiracy too, right, And there's obviously a big message within my blog that they fed us all of this information knowing that we were going to have the internet, we were going to do this with it, and here we are now, and unfortunately a lot of people haven't got that memo and made that adjustment within themselves. Yet. That's a lot of trouble when we get into seasons like we're at right now, with an election coming up, and we're in a situation like we are where there's like at least two major catalysts for a world war possible any second, you know, And and on top of that, there's I actually did end up watching that Civil War movie you know, no way, I watched it last night, Yeah, because we talked about it and it ended up being on Amazon the next day.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is yeah, I mean, I was like, I watched it, like immediately.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible fucking movie.
Speaker 2: But it's a horrible movie.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like that, that programming is what I'm more more. They're really programming for that, Like they're really turning, especially in Newer Country, everyone against each other. And what I'm starting to see is not only is that happening within my country, but we're also starting to develop an attitude like that again about you guys, Like I can't remember how many Canadian Canadians actually messaged me to go like, oh, look at all that crazy stuff going on on the other side of the border. Ray Like, guys, we're five years ahead of them, Like we're five years of what happens if they do elect Kamala. Right, if they do elect Kamala, where they're going to be five years from then is where we are right now. So we have nothing to say to them. But that attitude is coming back as well because of the clown show that's going on down there. But everybody's eyes are off the prize, everybody's eyes are off the ball. Nobody's really noticing because everyone's got their thing. And that was something I started warning about in twenty twenty two, like if you're not outraged yet, your things coming right, Like that thing that's gonna gonna get you all up in here, it's coming. And I think just about everyone's got their thing out there now and it's having the predictable results.
Speaker 2: And I'll admit I kind of got that with them, like you or someone attempting to assassinate the former president in the current Republican nominee for president twice like twice, now, Like what what do you people are not understanding, like what they just tried to kill this man two times and they're in everyone in the community a steake, oh at stage.
Speaker 1: And well that's what he gets, you know, all being being hitler, Like that's what he gets.
Speaker 2: Right, If he was going to be hitler, he would already have done it. If Kamala was going to save the country and do everything she was gonna plan, she would already have done it. Now this is it. This isn't the same because I think when people hear me say, you know, they talk about the Trump assassination that believed that it was staged and and fake, especially the first one, like they were immediately like a stage of stake. It wasn't real. He cut his ear with a freaking and uh w w e razorblade whenever he knelt down behind the thing. And that's not me to say that things aren't staged and things aren't planned. And you know, we know that the problem reaction solution thing is a really big thing that that they have you know, implemented really well. And you know, we know the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was a huge false flag incident, gets involved in the Vietnam war, which the person that actually did that was Jim Morrison's dad.
Speaker 1: She's so wild man, don't do it.
Speaker 2: But Jim Morrison of the doors. And And it's not to say that we haven't been lied to. It's not to say that the media hasn't continuous lied to us. It's not to say that that there isn't false flags, that there isn't staged events. Right, But once you figure the there's only really two directions that you can go with that. You either keep believing in the bullshit, in the nonsense that they're trying to propagandalize you to believe, or you go a completely different route, and that route normally leads to extreme nihilism. That route leads to, oh, well, if these events were staged this many times in the past, then that means that everything after this is also staged in fate. And that is not a good outlook on life to have. Like you just don't think about events like that. Every event is its own unique situation that needs to be analyzed differently.
Speaker 1: Even our perspective on them. Because we found out about all of those old ones. In hindsight, Yes, at the time, like September twelfth, the majority of the people who right now would say what they would say about Dever eleven weren't saying that. It weren't you know what I mean, Like as someone who knew what was up, then that's not what people were saying. That was not what the reaction was. That took a while to get there, right, And so there's a difference between like staged in fake there's a difference between a false flag, and people have to remember that, Like, it doesn't matter how well you plan things.
Speaker 2: Stuff happens right, Like real things happened, real consequences happened.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example considering we want to compare this to the WWE. A very famous moment in WWE history is when the Undertaker threw Man Kinkaid off the top of the cell.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That was staged, sure, but it wasn't planned. As a matter of fact, the Undertaker said he wouldn't do it, and the only reason he did do it is he got tired of Mick fully asking him to do it, and nobody knew what was going to happen, and the people backstage were pissed off about it, but it all happened, and now it's this iconic moment it's really easy to look at that in hindsight and be like, Okay, clearly it was staged, But I was watching it live and thought I just watched mankind die.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between like what we gather of something after the fact, especially years later, right, because a lot of people who were in conspiracy theories found it got into it, like two thousand and eight, twenty twelve, right, something like that, and that's like what seven and seven and more years after that actual event happened, right, So now we forget that too when things are going on and people want to be able to hit this hot take button like they've got it all figured out because it just happened. You have no idea what just happened. You have no idea why it happens yet. And that's the other part of this that I want to bring up before I forget, is people never look at the why it's happening.
Speaker 2: And that's been my question too. Why do they want trumped that? Why have they tempted to kill him two times? Now?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And it's like all the times that we've been lied, all the times that we've been cheated, all the times that we've been blatantly lied to our face, you know, by the media. It's it's happened to such a degree that when and this is another level to it, that when something real happens, people just automatically don't believe it. And that's a part of this, this whole the conspiracy burrito, and that the conspiracies are the conspiracy. The whole idea of this has been to completely subvert control, manipulate the population, and despite overwhelming evidence of the contray, people no longer they just don't believe it and they no longer know what to believe. And that is the freaking conspiracy, dude. That's what it's literally all revolving around. That's that's the overarching like what David, what I talked about at the top of the pyramid, right, that is the overarching conspiracy that literally no one thinks about, that literally no one talks about because one, they probably don't want to believe it. They think that they know what's going on and that there's some kind of arbiter of truth and they know things that other people don't know, so then that in turn like makes them special. When they're completely overlooking this aspect of the entire community. And that's what I've just for the past, you know, a little while. Now, That's what I've really been trying to tell people. Is that exact thing. Now, the why why do they want Trump dead? What? What's your what's your take on that? Why do you think that they're wanting to kill this man so bad? Because this would have been a perfect plan. It would have been a perfect plan if it would have been executed. And that dude on the sloped roof that the freaking Secret Service supposedly wasn't able to post up on because it was so sloped, but yet the roof that they were already posted up on was even at more of a slope than the one that they said that they couldn't post up on. If that guy would have actually have hit Trump in the head and killed him like that, what would have happened? Then? That would have been probably the perfect plan, And that's probably why they wanted to do it, because it would have ignited all this chaos around it. They would have had to find found a new Republican nominee. It would have just been a complete chaos, I think, and it would have erupted really quickly.
Speaker 1: Probably would have landed in a big cv R. Yeah, that's probably what would have happened. And that's why I maintain I think that that is the why Like I think that that is you know, if they could get their way, they won't have to go to war with any other country. They can just ignite something within the country itself and use that as their reason to bring in everything that they want to bring in. But yeah, and then when it comes to a lot of the you know, picking the sides here, we really still do have to be objective about the policy. Sometimes. Like I'll give you an example. Both candidates have a policy that ends in you losing freedom of your home. So what the one side is saying about the access to guns to be able to check and make sure that you have certain permits, certain licenses, and certain qualities of firearms, and the other side is talking about being able to deport people. Are the same opening of laws to the government. And it's that opening of laws that we shouldn't want for any reason. Right, But it depends on which side of that you're on. It's gonna sound good to you, right, if you are on the side where guns are the problem, then that side's gonna sound great, and you're gonna be like, yes, please do it. And if you're on the side that the newcomers are the problem, then you're gonna be like, yes, please, great, do it. But what we're not out noticing is that we're opening up the laws to both of those people in such a way that they can come into your home, they can search it, they can do whatever they want, they can detain you without cause. They can do all of those things within the Patriot Act because we gave them permission. We gave them our consent one way or the other.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's one thing with their policies that you always have to consider is you should operate under the assumption that they actually do both want the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I agree with that, and I'm definitely smart enough to you know, take that into consideration without having any kind of biases. And I think that, but that exact same scenario is why people think that it's all bullshit though, you know what I mean, like, oh, well, it's a it's a lose lose situation. None of it matters, you know, and that brings on, you know, more nihilism from what I can gather, you know, And I think like I said in that, I think that Trump everything that Trump has said has really been the exact same thing that he has said before and that he's done before. You know, he wants to shut down the border, we had the least amount of illegal immigration during his presidency. He wants to place tariffs on other countries, and how people can argue whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. At least he said it, and at least I know what his plan is to do. I'm like what Mala Harris said, which was nothing, she had no plan, and that he's going to deport these illegal immigrants, which again she didn't say what she was going to do about illegal immigration. She didn't even acknowledge that it was a problem.
Speaker 1: She didn't answer questions at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like I just don't under really what she did. She just got up there and like played like she just saved face like the entire and I was actually really surprised by her performance. I did not think that she was going to do that good. I thought she was gonna bomb way harder. Because what was really interesting was when during the debate, which I said this several times before the debate to people and my friends and things. I was like, I think Kamala is worse than Joe Biden, because at least Joe Biden has an excuse his mental capacity. He's not all mentally there. He's got an excuse not to be a good president.
Speaker 1: And because Maala doesn't because he can't speak, it's actually better than the way that she can. Like I at one point in time thought about being a lawyer because it seemed like fun, and so I took a lot of advanced law classes in high school and I could recognize that quality and people around me then that a lot of the people who are best at that job aren't very smart themselves, but they do have very good memories, and they can speak very well, and they don't really have a moral position on anything. They don't really have any values, and therefore they really can just say what needs to be said in order to get there right. And so that's what she did, and so I wasn't really surprised by her performance. She was a lawyer. She did exactly what a lawyer does. If you forget that she's speaking to the public and just think that she's speaking to a jury. Her mannerisms, her tones of voice, that changes in her direction. It's all jury speak, and that's all it was.
Speaker 2: And that's why they didn't want an audience there though. That's why they only wanted the two moderators of this debate to be there because it's a secluded little titan area. Like she's in a courtroom, and an audience would have been there, she would have frozen up. She's frozen up so many times by people just asking her the simplest of questions, like a reporter. But it's because there's a lot of people around. She just freezes up. She doesn't know what the fuck to say.
Speaker 1: That's the same be as a prosecutor talking to a judge, right, the moderators for the judge, and she was the prosecutor. It was very familiar to her. It wasn't anything, especially when she already knew the questions and she had time to rehearse and she knew the moderator as well. You know, it's it's she was just in court. She was placating to a jury emotionally, is what she was doing. She was trying to get someone who was guilty off the hook, is what she was doing. And she did a good job of it because that's her job, right And and but on the other side, with the stuff with Trump, you know, his actions, what he's been doing is no different than what he did last time. It's in his selections of people. He selected last time the people everybody wanted him to select, right, And.
Speaker 2: That's and he admits that too, He admitted that.
Speaker 1: But he is doing that again this time, right, And I do think he.
Speaker 2: Sele better people though I think.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I mean, how much looking into JD. Vans and Peter Thield have you done. It's actually a pretty pretty worrisome little connection that they've got going on there.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I think that he should drop JD. Vance and just make R. Junior as president. That's what he should have done.
Speaker 1: And then like you know, bringing in RFK and Tulsi, which you know, Tulsi's my president. Loved the lady, so I'm not going to talk any shit about her or RFK, but you know, June I always forget the but you know, that's what the people wanted, right, Like that's a political move too, and it works for the messaging that he's going with, and so that all just makes sense to me. But like the people behind the scenes aren't going to be any better or worse, and it's the worst that people are worried about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: People have seemed to have this idea that he had all these plans to do all these nasty things last time and he just wasn't allowed, and this time he's going to be allowed. Like it doesn't even really make any sense either way. He didn't do any of that stuff last time. He's not going to do any of this stuff this time. And it was very telling when he said what he said recently about Hillary and why he didn't arrest her. I don't know if you caught that, but he.
Speaker 2: Was like, it would be a travesty of the former president's wife was put in prison.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but he was. He was kind of saying that because of what they're doing to him and trying to like emotionally placate on that, right, But at the same time, that was his way of letting us know, like, he's not going to arrest anybody. Guys, he's not going in there and he's not really going to take the hammer to anything. He's not really going to do any of this stuff that one side is afraid he's going to do, and the other side wants him to do. And I think it was a conversation with you where I brought up I'm repeating someone else having said it, but someone, Dear God, someone give me the Trump that the left and the right both having their delusional minds right, because that Trump doesn't actually exist, but we actually do need one of those, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: It is really funny. But I think the RFK thing, I think was really a curveball that was thrown in their direction because I I listened to the because there was audio that was leaked of RFK and Trump talking after he the first time that he was attempted to be assassinated in Pennsylvania, and there was like a six minute audio call that was leaked on Twitter act and it Trump called him immediately after the attempted assassination and uh, and I think that RFK recorded it just in case something was said or whatever, but then it ended up getting leaked. But I listened to the whole conversation, and Trump was basically like, Hey, like we're going to win this thing, like come and you know, work for me, like put this thing together. And I didn't think that that was going to happen, but I think that RFK made the right decision and the right choice there because they were just wrecking him. They were him, they were blocking him on so much stuff. They're all the lawsuits has been against him for just running for president.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, wild I just just want to comment on the RFK thin because it is important for the context that Trump came to him and asked him to come on his side. RFK Junior then went to Kamala and asked to join her side, and Kamala said no, and then RFK came back to this side, right, So that's important too.
Speaker 2: She denied him, She wouldn't even sit down with him to have any kind of conversation.
Speaker 1: It's also important for people to keep in context there. That's why I've been making the joke about I just want to be included. Yeah, you know, but yeah, like that is important to note, and it's important to note that these are all the same people. And I do think that we aren't voting for one of two people. We're voting for one of two systems. And I do think that it's important to keep in mind. And this is where a lot of the people who go it's all pointless anyways, And I don't pay any attention to it, do have a foot in truth? Is that I do think that we are going towards the same direction, and it's that direction that we need to worry about one side. It's going to mean that we have basically just put our hands up in the air and said, okay, take us there, and the other side will give us the wiggle room to continue to tell us, tell them that we're not okay with it. And if we want that out for it eventually, if we want that breakaway civilization to still have a door to walk out that won't get shot on their way out of, then we do probably want to go to the side that is right now speaking to truth. And that's all that matters. That's why I say, if a message is true, I don't care who says it, and if a message is untrue, I don't care who says it. I just want to know what's true. And one side is speaking to truth and the other side is speaking to lies, flat out lies. And that is what your choice is, right, Take places off of it, take the names off of it, take the colors off of it. One side is speaking to truth, the other side is speaking to the lie. Yes, that might be a deception, but they're still asking you to choose, And so your choice is would you like the truth? Doesn't mean you're gonna get it, but would you like it at least do you give up? On the other side is pretty much to what they're said, they're.
Speaker 2: Asking, Yeah, excuse me. I'm I give it to Trump though too as well, because I've kind of made it a point to like watch all of his uh and he did like four interviews on like Big Podcast when Kamala had been the Democratic nominee for like a couple of months and hadn't done one interview, Like Trump was all over the place and he was on THEO Von, he was on Sean Ryan, he was on Doctor Phil, He's a Lex.
Speaker 1: Friedman's all off script shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah script. There wasn't any you know, play cating to him. It was all, you know, he didn't know about the questions. It was just you know, off the cuff. And that takes a really I have don't honorable is the right word for it, but someone with integrity in some and that actually wants to stand up for what they're doing in order to do that. And one thing that I really liked at the end of the Sean Ryan Show. That I will definitely commend Trump for is that he basically said that, you know, he didn't really know what he was doing in his first four years, right, he trusted people to tell him who to put in certain positions and like do things. And it wasn't until halfway through his presidency that he realized how pretty much you didn't. I'm not quoting him and just giving you the basis of kind of like what he said. He realized how corrupt these people were, and then he started getting rid of them. If you recall, he started firing a bunch of people, got rid of a lot of people, and everyone was like, why is he doing this? What is he doing? Why are they getting rid of all these people, and like high out positions and all that, and like that's the reason. And you know, I commend him for saying that, because again, that takes honor and credibility to basically say that, you know, you didn't make the right decisions the first time, and you didn't know, and it takes a lot to man up to something like that, to admit that you really had no idea what you were doing. But then he says, well, this time I do know what I'm doing. I do know what's going on. I've been a part of this for you know, eight years now. I know the ins and outs and the things that's going on. So it's going to be way better this time around. I was like, good, good on you, Bro, good on you.
Speaker 1: It's based in truth, and this is what I've said. Well, I'll go back to another WWE comparison. It doesn't matter what they want. They do what the fans vote for. So whether it's the good guy that the fans are voting for, the bad guy that the fans are voting for, they do what the fans vote for ninety nine percent of the time, right, and they adjust the show based on that. Movies the same thing. They'll put out a like a movie and if or no a series or like a TV series or something like that. They can have a character that's really not supposed to be much of anything, but all the fans really like them, so they build up that character in further seasons. Right. So that's the way that we are voting with something that is staged. Correct, politics are very similar. If we do show that we're going towards the that side, then we're going to start getting the show built for us. Whereas if we do decide that the other side, then we're going to get the show built for us. Right, which flavor of it would you like? Even if we do end up in the same place, Even if what he's saying doesn't end up being there, it sure sounds a lot better than what the other side is saying, right, And if you can't at least admit to that, then in a way, you know, they do deserve what they've vote for. As sad as that is to say, it's it hurts me to say that to praise, but we kind of do deserve if we ask for it, we get it, and it turns out to be bad. That's kind of on you, you know, And that's just the way that it is.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that kind of expose them? Though in a way like the like the the left and the agenda that the majority of people, well the majority of the right, think that they're going to push the country in in this constant decline, this you know, this just sort of totalitarian state, Like are they really, like do they have the plans in place to actually make that happen without completely alarming everybody? Like the can they really do that. Almost almost want to kind of see what the fuck they're gonna do, you know what I mean. I kind of just want to be like, Okay, well, all right, all right, you're saying that you're not going to do any of this stuff. We got it on record, we got it on tape saying that you're not gonna do any of this stuff. Let's see if you do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that is where it's at, right, like, and so if that's where you're getting to, then welcome to where I've been sitting for a while because I'm just like, I hope both teams have fun. I don't really I understand where this is going. It's the problem reaction solution. So once again, to compare it, one side offers a problem, the other side offers a problem. There is a mutual solution or a mutual or a very similar reaction to either one of those problems. Is what I'm going for. So the problems can be different, the reaction is going to be similar enough that the solution will still work.
Speaker 2: It's just it's like, well, if they're saying all this stuff and we think that they're pushing the country in this direction, like it has kind of been going in the past, you know, four years, Like what's the conclusion of that, Like, what is there? What is their overarching plan? Like how are they really going to actually pull that off without looking like villain because right now it's kind of like fifty to fifty within you know, the population, it's like, Okay, well they're evil, They're not evil, you know what I mean. They're trying to do this, They're not trying to do this. And depending on which side of the fence you fall on depends on your your outlook and your in your ideology sides.
Speaker 1: What about the other side, is that if you don't vote for our side, the other side's going to ruin our country. So by the sense, so you both want to ruin the country. So maybe that's the plan is Maybe it's you know, to bring the country down off of its superpower states so that they can finally start working towards that global agenda that they've been talking about forever.
Speaker 2: Regardless of which way it goes, yeah, exactly. Yeah, but I think this is gonna there there would be a buffer with Trump and there we will least have more time.
Speaker 1: I like, that's what I mean about, Like It's almost like where this part of the movie where it's to choose your own adventure, would you like the movie to move in this direction or that direction?
Speaker 2: I don't like that Black Mirror movie. Do you remember that Black Mirror movie? Basically just like, yeah, you pick whatever decisions that the characters make, and then based off of that decision is how though the thing.
Speaker 1: Based on a series of books called the Choose your Own Adventure series, which is what that that was. They were popular when I was a little kid, but that's what it is. It's like, if you want to go this way, jump to page seventy eight three. If you want to go that way, jump to page ninety two, right, And that's that's kind of where you guys are at. Right now? Do you want to go? Which? How did I describe it? I think it was like the transhumanist version in the hillbilly version, which is kind of a joke, but it's like, what movie do you want to watch for the next four years? Well this happens. It's pretty much why are the choice is? And yeah, I mean that's that in and of itself, is a valuable choice to make, even if the destination is the same. The way that you're gonna get there does matter, at least it should matter to you, right.
Speaker 2: So, and it's like what if you think all this stuff is fake, fake and state? Like, how do you think that our society operates? Do you think it just operates off of nothing? You think like all these policies and like all this stuff like it is nothing and it doesn't do anything that doesn't help our society. It just makes absolutely no sense to me, Like, how do these people think that everything is orally? Like, how do they think that we have any kind of civilization? How do they think that we're any way close to being like civilized if everything is like fake and stage.
Speaker 1: Because so much of that foundation people take for granted, Dude, they don't know what goes into maintaining that foundation that is like their basic day to day life. As it was something completely unrelated, but it had to do with the Great Lakes and they were talking about the amount of power that actually gets generated by a Niagara falls and how many people would be out of power if for whatever reason, that just went down, and you know, it had nothing to do like them making that statement, had nothing to do with you know, any type of potential cyber attack or any type of potential infrastructure failure or anything like that. They were just making a matter of fact statement that you know, approximately five hundred million people rely on this particular power plant every day for their survival.
Speaker 2: Thanks for alerting all the other countries and our enemies to this one power plant.
Speaker 1: Bro, They know that, right, But that's what the average person doesn't think about stuff like that, right, And so when they think about policies and they think about all of those things, they're not thinking about the foundation required to run the stuff that is allowing them to voice their opinion about it, which.
Speaker 2: Is allowing them to basically exist. It freaking blows my mind. And also the thing about the power plants too, Like if they could literally probably knock out that Niagara Falls power plant, that would probably take a lot of the power to the Midwest and a lot of Canada out. And then if they hit all the power plants along the Ohio River, that pretty much takes out all the power to the whole eastern part of the United States. Literally all the eastern part of the United States gets all their power from the power plants along the Ohio River. Like that's literally all they'd have to do is bomb like a section of freaking one hundred miles.
Speaker 1: And that's its sewage. And then you know, water is one thing, but water delivery, you know, like everyone goes and turns on their tap and they expect that if they turn on their tap, right, And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Where do you think that comes from? Bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, that's a within the Civil War movie, that was one thing that kind of came up on a couple of different things where while that everything you're watching in that movie is going on and it basically looks like a world at war, there are people living as if that's not going on, because they live on farms and they live in places where they do still have power, and they do still have all those things, and to them, there is no civil war, right, And people don't understand that that Even during the First Civil War in America that was true, where there was a lot of people who just still went to work and still did everything that they normally did while they were reading in the newspaper about the fact that their own country was at war. And we forget that that's what it would look like this time probably too, right, Like, you know what a lot of you are going to do if a civil war breaks out tomorrow, You're going to go to work the next day. That's what you're gonna do, right, And people don't think about it like that because movies in Hollywood and big sexy stories just had to throw that in there. You know that that have conditions can think that it's going to be this thing that it's not going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an unbelievable part of this whole thing, and it has been a programming through movies. I think that whenever like a war breaks out, like everything just ceases to operate, like things just stop, You just stop doing things, Like what in what world do you just stop doing things? Like just because you don't want to go to work doesn't mean that you don't have to go to work. Doesn't make any sense. But I think that that's a really big thing is the power plants, and the w EF has actually been warning about cyber attacks and power out did so literally what we're talking about the power plants, Like lau Schwab has been up there saying we need to prepare. I can't do the German accent, but we need to prepare for the rolling blackouts and the ongoing cyber attacks, like and civil unrest. Those were literally the three things that he hit. Civil unrest, rolling blackouts, uh and uh our outages. Right, It's like he said, they're telling you what's going to happen, and it's just a matter of when when is it going to happen? And I think that we talked about it a little bit before off camera, was that, you know, this October surprise, you know, there's always a good October surprise, and in an election year, last election year was October, and the October surprise was uh Trump getting COVID, which wasn't turned out to be pretty much a nothing burger, but people thought that it was a big deal, like he was going to die or whatever. But he was like trying, Oh, what do you think that this October surprise is going to be?
Speaker 1: I am not speaking anything into existence on this episode, but it's going to have to be pretty significant because I mean they just did a second assassination attempt, you know, like that's a big deal, Like that's a historical event. People forget that, like that doesn't just happen, Like that's not a normal thing. Name another time in your lifetime that's happened. It's never happening before in your lifetime, Nabe for time in your parents' lifetime that's happened. It's probably never happened unless they were alive when JFK got shot.
Speaker 2: So and that was only one attempt. It was one attempt to survive, two attempts.
Speaker 1: Bro surprised that was a successful venture, is what that was?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And that's another thing people are forgeting is that, yeah, this is it's funny that the words so similar unprecedented, right, and that's because it is staged. But unfortunately with staged productions, things go wrong and you have to make adjustments. And another part is listening to the crowd to know when you need to pick up the pace or know when you need to slow down. There's a lot of different reasons when you're putting off a staged production, you would listen to the crowd. We are the crowd here. And that's why this actually does matter, because they're giving you a very easy, obvious choice and if you are too stupid to see it, then that's the way they're going to feel about you. Right, And I'm not calling you stupid, that's the what they're calling you, and that's why they're making it so absurd is because they believe you are. And you know something that you brought up earlier, it's it's an old story of the boy who cried wolf. If you continue to cry a wolf and they're there's no wolf, no one's going to believe you when the wolf shows up.
Speaker 2: And then the wolf is pounding at the fucking door right now exactly.
Speaker 1: And then there's the other one about you know, wolves are constantly eating these this family's children. So the band builds a fence so the wolves can't get in a lot enough time goes by that the bofe forgets about the wolves and then thinks that the fence is there to keep her in and wants to take down the fence. And that's where we're at is we forget that we put up the fences for a reason, and we forget that, you know, we're not supposed to cry wolf until the wolf is actually visible. That's when we say wolf. Other than that, we can be like, yeah, there's wolves in the woods, right, but we know that there's wolves in the woods, so we don't need to occupy our bandwidth with there's potentially woods wolves in the woods. When one comes up to the fence line. Let's all pay attention until then, Let's pay attention to problems that are clear in present, which is another part of this whole discussion that gets lost on people, especially in the conspiracy movement and the psychedelic movement and all of these movements where you know, reality is so non existent. Apparently you know, if the civil war breaks out tomorrow, you're going to work the next day. So reality does exist at least is some passage. And when it comes to this particular one, you know, based on my entire background, I know exactly what they're putting in front of you, because you know, I've never paid attention to politics. And then anecdotally, I felt the same way about my last election here in Canada as I do about yours currently coming up. And what I thought was true about mine has been true since it happened. And so I'm very confident in saying this is the same test for you guys, and if you don't choose the right way, everybody who probably would be listening to this is really not going to like things, whereas a lot of the people who would think this this program was insane are probably going to love it. So that should tell you something.
Speaker 2: So the October soprit is, what do you think that that's going to be?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man war, I mean a successful suicide assassination, sorry wrongwood, and a successful one.
Speaker 2: Third one third one is normally the charm. Dude, I really hope it's not a third one.
Speaker 1: I thought they were going to do putting them in jail, and then when I heard that they moved that until past the election, I thought that was interesting to begin with, but that also made me think that they were going to manage to actually successfully have one of those before that instead, And so maybe they just failed their second attempt. Maybe they are going to try again. But again, I don't want to wish that into existence. I don't want anyone to have to die in order for them to play their game. But I'm not in control of it.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, how many times can the attempt to assassinate him and people keep being in denial about it? Like, dude, I really believe.
Speaker 3: That if if people should have been really pissed off, there should have been a lot more problems.
Speaker 2: But instead they kind of like brushed it off and brushed it under the rug. They didn't do a press conference about it. There was. This is the the first time a big event has ever happened where there's a shooter involved that there's not a press conference immediately after it. We have absolutely no information about the shooter the first guy. We know a little bit more about the the second guy now, but still there was no press conference after that one either, Like, what are they doing? It makes absolutely no sense. Literally, after any event like that. You can look back at all the mass bank bangs that have happened throughout history in the past ten years, for the past fifteen years, since they randomly started happening somehow magically, there's always a press conference afterwards. The FBI is there doing a press conference asking questions why did they not do it for this? It makes zero orange.
Speaker 1: Man, they want them gone, right, So it's that simple. And really it's just like how much hate do you have enough to deny the truth, enough to deny reason, enough to deny sanity? Okay, well then you'll get what you hate for, you know, And that's it. It's unfortunate, but it's it is kind of true. And that's the part that that's the only part that's really ugly to me, is just seeing the amount of hate that people are capable of for each otherther you know what I mean, It's not like it's not even directed at an institution. It's directed at human beings and that makes no sense to me. But anyways, I have one question before to leave the audience with, before we do wrap this up, is what did Epert Palpatine really do wrong? Other than convince good people to do bad things. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: That's right. I mean, that's kind of the Yeah, it's kind of really a good argument.
Speaker 1: That's what we see him do wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, really, what did what did the archetypical stereotype of Lucifer or the devil do wrong? Either? Besides, you've supposedly knowledged people Lucifer, Satan Douvelding has never killed anybody. There's not one instance that you can point to into that shows that Lucifer, Satan or I'm just throwing all the names out there because you know whatever, the archetypical bad person never killed anybody, like the biggest bad of them all, Satan has never been on record killing anybody. But how many people of God? Has God killed? Whole freaking cities? Bro Whole cities of people.
Speaker 1: Kind of a very similar blind everybody is this way type of mentality, where the other one was kind of like no, I think there's a lot of variability in people, and we should kind of take a look at that nuance. But hey, let's not go any further with that. Tell people where they can find you, and then we'll say goodbye to all the lovely people at home.
Speaker 2: Well, really quickly, I just want to mention this real quick because I think it's important. The Russian Ukrainian War has made a post about this on Facebook, and I kind of just want to fit it in here really quickly before we go, because I just want to mention it. What is the deal with that war? Why has that war not been over?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is Putin doing? If Putin is this gigantic monster and this dictator in this person that everyone is seeing that he is and that he's gonna not stop after he takes over Ukraine, it seems like Ukraine has stopped him in his tracks. A country that is no bigger than the state of Texas in the United States has stopped Putin dead in his tracks. For two years this war has been going on, well yeah, allegedly, but it's it's wild, dude, Like I don't understand it. Like Putin should have win In. He has one of the greatest Russia has, one of the greatest militaries in the world ran right through him. And that doesn't mean killing all of them. That doesn't mean leveling them or dropping a nuke or dropping a bomb and killing all of them. There's other ways to take over a country besides killing everyone, right. I mean, you saw what Germany did just two years into the war. Into World War two, Germany had pretty much conquered all of Europe and can conquer a freaking country. It's no bigger than the size of Texas in two years. Shit's weak, bro.
Speaker 1: No matter what a man says or what has been said about a man, what he does in the end is what he intended to do all along, and proof is in the result he has not he would have if that was his intention. It's been two years and nothing even similar to that has happened. As a matter of fact, he's done exactly what he always said he was going to do if something happened, and that's it. But once again, that's another Orange man. So we can't we can't talk about facts. We can't use reason and logic because that one hurts my feelings.
Speaker 2: We can't. We can't be hurting your feeling, Gene. That's a that's a no, no, you know, no hurt machines feeling.
Speaker 1: You know that they really mean about Taylor Swift and I just can't get over it.
Speaker 2: M Taylor Swift and all of her songs about picking the wrong guy, but she wants to vote for Kamali Harrish.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, that's the stage. It's like so symbolically the question being how stupid are you? Anyways? All Right?
Speaker 2: I just feel like the whole thing should have been over within like two weeks. I mean Germany, Like, like I could pull up a map right now. I actually posted it on the comment session of the Facebook post. We could pull up a map of what was going on during World War Two, and all of the territories and all of the country, the countries that Germany had overtaken in just two years in the beginning of the war is pretty much all of Europe and Ukraine is just a little freaking blimp at the bottom of this map that is all in red of all the German territories. It's just wild like telling me that Germany could have did all of this and took over Europe in two years. But Bootin with the one of the greatest militaries in the world, can't take over a country that is smaller than the state of Texas. It lacks all logic and all critical thinking and thought process. But thanks for having me on, Shane, really appreciate it. You can find me on a raised by Giants, on YouTube and Indian all podcasts platforms, things Avenue. I really appreciate it. It's always wonderful Chinman.
Speaker 1: Likewise, everybody know