Speaker 1: The old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 4: Carilla is the.
Speaker 3: One that you need to know. Now is show time.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media.
Speaker 5: So don't go anywhere. He's almost here.
Speaker 6: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: O s.
Speaker 7: Alrighty. Not to be the kid in the back seat. But are we there yet? Are we great again? You know, we have a lot of promises on day one and now it's almost day one hundred.
Speaker 4: Are we there yet?
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Kouel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 7: Alrighty, we are almost on day one hundred of this new regime, and there are a lot of promises made about, you know, making America great from day one, stopping the Ukraine War on day one, putting an end Israel on day one, and well, what are we.
Speaker 4: Really concentrating on? Not that?
Speaker 7: So we're gonna talk about that today. We're gonna talk about a lot today, and I will be on with you all. My mind is reeling cedars S and I moved up my appointment. There will be no shows next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. There'll be shows on Monday and possibly a Friday show. So next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I'll be traveling down to Los Angeles to go to Cedars als clinic. And for any of you in your lifetime that have ever had to go through the diagnosing of something that could end up being terminal, my heart is with you because everyone.
Speaker 4: Tells you not to be worried, not to be scared.
Speaker 7: It's probably not this, it's probably not that, but you know there's a chance that it is. And am I feeling weaker these days? This morning I feel a little weak, But I did run up the hills eight times. I did thirty minutes of yoga, so maybe I'm just old. I don't know, we'll see. But so next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I'll be traveling down to Cedars in LA and traveling back, so there won't be any shows on those days. And I do apologize for that, but it's the way it's gotta be. Uh So hopefully I'll well, they're not going to diagnose it right then and there, they're gonna set me up with more tests because I'm just a.
Speaker 4: Little medical atm these days.
Speaker 7: So I you know, this morning, the UK made a ruling about trans people and the press is really distorting it way out of control.
Speaker 4: Over in the UK, their Supreme.
Speaker 7: Court said that trans women were not considered women under their Equality Act. Now that doesn't mean they're not considered women, it just means under their Equality Act. So if there's an all woman board or an all woman this or that, now they suddenly can't sit on it. And all their Parliament has to do is include trans people in the Equality Act and that ruling becomes moot.
Speaker 4: We'll see if they do that. I don't know that they're gonna do that. We'll see.
Speaker 7: But it's not a good day if you're a transperson to wake up and see a court ruling you're not what you know you are. And it got me thinking, you know, because there are so many things really going wrong in this world right now, a lot, and there's a lot of things that we could be putting our enormous brain power towards right now. Determining who is a man or a woman? That is just not It shouldn't be on anybody's radar at all period. First of all, what is it with men that they feel a need to be in vaginas, even ones that have been surgically reconstructed?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 7: What is it that men feel that they can determine what is a woman, what is a man, or for that matter, that a woman could determine what is a woman and what is a man? You know, that is the most ridiculous thinking I've ever heard. You don't get to say who is a man and who is a woman? You really don't. A. You're not a biologist. B it's none your business. It is none of our business. And see, they're not hurting anybody. Trans people cause no one any harm. They just want to be left alone and respected as humans.
Speaker 4: That's it. And yet all we've.
Speaker 7: Done for years now is pick on less than one percent of the population. It's unacceptable, it's unacceptable. You don't get to determine who's a man and who's a woman. You know, who gets to determine.
Speaker 4: That they do?
Speaker 7: And if they identify as a woman and they've got a vagina and they've got breast, or even if they just have bread and no vagina yet and they identify as a woman, then leave them the f alone. It is none of your business. It's none of my business, and it's certainly not the UK Supreme Court business. You know, the UK has a ton of problems, immigration, funding resources, their NHS is a frickin' mess. There's so much going wrong in the UK right now. And what does their Supreme Court have to sit around and actually talk about and debate.
Speaker 4: What is a man and what is a woman? That is?
Speaker 7: That is so ridiculous and that brings us into the are we great yet? You know Orangina on the campaign trail, I would end that war in one day. Well it's been one hundred. I would tell him mettan yahoo blah blah blah, and I would solve the gods of crime. Well been a hundred. You know what he's choosing to do? Go to war with universities? Why oh well, if they want government funding, they have to do things my way. Why you ain't the freaking government?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: Orangina is confusing himself with being the government. He's an elected official in government. He is not, quote, the government, and that's his biggest problem. He sees himself as the ruler of Washington and the ruler of the country, and the ruler of every single program in America. He ain't, but he thinks he is. So I'm sitting here looking and saying, you know, again, Matt is too dense to understand this. Their brain filter filters out reason, common sense. I heard Joe Rogan talking with someone about tariff and they said, well, it's probably gonna hurt for about ten years, because that's how long it's going to take manufacturing jobs to return to America.
Speaker 4: I have a news flash for you.
Speaker 7: Manufacturing jobs are never going to return to America, and if they do, they'll be automated. Elon Musk's robots will be on the production line. So if you are an American worker relying on a manufacturing job coming back to America, you better find a new gig, because they ain't autoworkers. Crime me a damn river. Okay, you do a job that not only can a computer do, but a root will do. Okay, So yeah, manufacturing might come back to America, but it ain't gonna come back to you. It'll come back to a robot. So this notion that for five or ten years we'll endure these tariffs and then the manufacturing jobs will come back is just bull because other countries have no incentives to build plants here. They don't pay the tariffs we do. We pay the tariffs on their imported goods. They don't pay the tariffs. And that's what MAGA just doesn't understand. Oh, we're putting tarffs on stuff going into their country. Uh huh, and they're finding other suppliers. We ain't the only store in the world. And you know how many rare earth minerals we have right here in our country for computers and for this and for that.
Speaker 4: Not enough.
Speaker 7: China has the upper hand in the trade war. We will lose. And so I think about this and it's like, are we happy yet? Is America great again? You know, MAGA ask yourself that question. Are you better off now than you were one hundred days ago?
Speaker 4: Other than you feel better because it's Donald Trump? Are you actually better?
Speaker 7: Are you be honest, Oh I forgot.
Speaker 4: You can't feel Lea's not with your sales.
Speaker 7: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 7: So let's examine it, honestly. I know it's hard for you, Maga, but let's examine it.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 7: Trump made very specific campaign promises. I'm going to lower the price of eggs. They've gone up. I'm going to make it cheaper at the grocery store. It's gone up. I'm going to end the war in Ukraine. He has not, it's escalating. I'm going to end what's going on in Gaza. Not only is it not, they're committing genocide and now they're stealing the land from the Gazins. I'm going to bring America together.
Speaker 4: We're not. We're more divided than ever. So what has he really done?
Speaker 7: He is about to let elon musk Gut Medicare and Medicaid. He is laid off more federal employees that we need. These aren't surplus employees. These are people that do essential jobs and essential services, and he's gotten rid of them, so subsequently, essential jobs and essential services are not getting done. He has deported people illegally to El Salvador and other places, so much so that a judge today is considering holding his administration in civil content because he refuses to comply with a court order to bring an illegally deported person.
Speaker 4: Back to this country.
Speaker 7: And he has now announced that he would like to ship illegal immigrants that are from this country from North America out of the country anyway to another country. Those are called prison camps. By the way, Hitler did that. Hitler didn't put immigrants in them, He put jews. How long before we start building camps for trans or gay or by people of color. If you're Latino or brown, you should be very worried wherever you go carry your passport. They are busting schools, they're doing I mean, just it's egregious what they're doing.
Speaker 4: So in these first one.
Speaker 7: Hundred days, has America moved any further towards greatness?
Speaker 4: Depends on what you define as greatness.
Speaker 7: If you're a bigot, homophobe, transphobe, if you're some sort of American who doesn't believe that immigration is the foundation and basis for our country. If you are someone that doesn't acknowledge that it's the immigration system that is broken and not the people caught up in it. If you're someone that doesn't believe in climate change, then you might think America is on the right track. But if you're someone who pays attention and has an IQ bigger than your shoe size, then you understand that not only are we not on the path to be great again, we're on the path to the end of America. We have an oligarchy running our country. Now billionaires run our country. We have become an oligarchy in one hundred days. We went from democracy to oligarchy. And so are we great again? Are we better? I maintain we've never been that great. We have yet to achieve our greatness, our potential, And how do we achieve What does greatness for America look like? Hungry children, no medical bankruptcies, everyone getting the healthcare they need and want, and removing the profit from it so they don't get the healthcare they don't need. Because I think I've been a victim of a lot of unnecessary healthcare. I think they just order test and order test and order test to rack up money. So health care for all that doesn't bankrupt anyone, no hungry people, children or adults. A solution that works for the homeless crisis in America. A basic universal income that's right, every American getting a check to not fall into poverty. A basic universal income based on a means test. If you make more than seventy five thousand dollars the year, you don't get the check. If you make less than seventy five thousand dollars a year, we give you the difference every month between what you should be making and what you need to make. These are steps to make America great. Fifteen thousand dollars or less electric vehicles on the market, getting off of fossil fuels within five years, stopping the divisions or splitting up.
Speaker 4: Yes, I said it.
Speaker 7: For America to be great, red states might have to go and then everyone can make a decision about where they want to live. But red states can go ahead and just secede form your own country. We don't need your backwoods barbie thinking, Okay, America could be great if it gives respect to every citizen in it, regardless of their social class. They're an American, and as an American, you know these this maga that discriminates against so many people but claims to be patriotic. It is not patriotic to discriminate against any American, black, white, brown, gay, straight. Reform the way we treat our prisoners. Reform these private immigration prison camps and stop them from happening. Sorry, I had a snack before I came on, and apparently it's coming out, and.
Speaker 4: That was fiber.
Speaker 7: You know, sometimes fiber gets in your mouth, so and that scares me.
Speaker 4: Is this als am? I drooling? Do I have als Is it?
Speaker 7: My tongue is yeah? I get that way about twelve times a day. So that's the way to make America great again. And we're not on that path. We're not on the path of true democracy. Get rid of the electoral college, get rid of it. Popular vote, period, that's it. You can handle that popular vote. See, this is how you make America great. Going to war with universities because they want to welcome diversity and inclusion, trying to cut off education funding to a state because their governor pissed you off, being a petty, vindictive little bitch. That's not a way to make America great again. That's a way to make America have a dictator and an oligarch, Congress not doing their job, not standing up to this man. The GOP should be eliminated. You know how you make a mayor a great again. Get rid of the Republican Party. Treat them like the Peace and Freedom Party. Ignore them, treat them like the Green Party. Ignore them. We've done it before. Get rid of the GOP. They are nothing but people who have stunted the growth of this country, my entire life. This country could be great if we got rid of the GOP and religion. Get all religion out of schools and government, period, all of it.
Speaker 4: If a candidate says, oh God, this or.
Speaker 7: God that disqualify them, get God out of politics and back into the church where he belongs. You want to get down on your knees and worship something, honey, don't we all? But you don't get to do it at the White House. These are ways to make America great against what has he done. Tried to put us back into the sixteen hundreds. That ain't a good all right? Right back to finish up right pasts don't know anywhere, just to my tast at YouTube dot com, Forward slash Really Correll. Hey Correll here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com Forward Slash, Really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward Slash Really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support that's the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Again, no shows next Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. I'll be traveling to and from LA to go to cedars. James in the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really corel email me at contact at reallycorrel dot com, and I will tell you what they're telling me because you will understand it. So go ahead and email me contact at reallycorrel dot com. All right, I want you all to do something fun. Go stream Do you wanna funk? F U n K by Correl?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: I want you to go and stream it right now? Do you wanna funk? Buy corel okay, go stream it. I need you to stream it. Go play it, play it over and over. Let's get it charted. It's already charting. Let's get it to move up the charts. I don't care if you've already heard it thirty times. Go to Spotify or Apple Music or wherever you stream and play Correl.
Speaker 4: Do you wanna funk? If you're a DJ and you're listening.
Speaker 7: Thank you for all the kind words we've gotten over one hundred and fifty feedbacks from DJs who love the song, who love it, and that's incredible to me. So please, it means a lot to me for you to go stream Corel Karl do you wanna funk and pick your favorite mix? There are six mixes, so pick your favorite one. Also, my patrons, I thank you so much. Yesterday someone up there ledge to one hundred dollars a month because they know I'm going to be hit with enormous medical bills. This week alone in copay two MRIs plus the hospital copay to get admitted. I've spent nine hundred dollars this week on copays alone, and I did not have that in my budget.
Speaker 4: And see what I mean?
Speaker 7: Is that a great America? Is it a great America where a person that's on Medicare already still has to worry about monumental copays. No, that's not a great America. In Europe, I wouldn't be putting out one cent for my care. Okay, So America could be great. It's not now, but it could be. But it's gonna take the right leader. Joe Biden finally spoke out last night. He spoke about Trump and Social Security, and I thought well, at least we know you're alive, because we haven't heard from you. And so I don't know what it's gonna take for a majority of America because look, acting like we don't need MAGA to change their way of thinking unless we're truly going to secede is naive. But the notion that Democrats have the wrong message or are talking to them wrong is also insulting. We don't need to dumb ourselves down. They need to level themselves up, you know, and they need some hard truths. Will I go through rural America and all the factories are closed and the towns are shut down. Yep, and that's only gonna get worse with technology. Get over it and adapt.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: The nineteen fifties way of life is over. Adapt Okay, get with the program. Don't sit there and pander to these people and tell them they can go back to some way of life that never really even existed in the first place, all of these mega people. I want to go back to the way things were. Okay, let's let your wife get beaten. How about that. How about you go back to beating your wife, because that's what men did in the fifties and sixties. How about you altern into alcoholics, popping lorazepam, smoking cigarettes, because that's what America did until we found out all that will kill you. Now, go ahead, do it, go ahead, Smoke all you want to drink all you want to, go ahead. You know why is it they want to move backwards in so many areas, but then in other areas they want the latest, greatest. If a MAGA person gets sick, they want the best medical treatment known to mankind. Well, no, give them leeches. We're gonna make America great again. We're gonna do a blood letting. You know, it's it's dumb to think that we don't have to do something about these seventy seven million people that think this man and what he is doing is okay. I know they're only one fifth of America, but if you've got one fifth of your body that's literally turning against you, you're gonna die. Maga is a cancer, and it can be treated and can be cured. Well, they don't want what we're selling, then let them secede, enter serious talks to let the South go. Y'all can have Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida. There you go, and have it all make that your own country.
Speaker 4: There are solutions. You know.
Speaker 7: I saw a funny little skit once this guy went forward in time to get some solution to the world's problems because of all that was happening. And when he goes forward in time, the guy says, well, everything's great here in the future. We have health care for everybody, everyone is accepted, there's no illegal immigration. And he goes, oh, my god, well, what do you guys do? Tell us so we can copy it. And he said, oh, the rapture happened and all the Christians left planet Earth. And when that happened, life on planet Earth got to be a lot better. That's a profound statement. These people who claim to love a deity don't seem to love me, and their deity never spoke against me. By the way, there if days buys trans abortions were so important, don't you think your almighty entity would have put it in your Bible because he would have seen it coming. Don't you think in the Ten Commandments, the all knowing, omnipotent person would have said, thou shalt not change genders, thou shalt not abort an unborn child. Don't you think an all knowing God would have already known that was on the way and make a commandment against it. No, because it was written by men who never even met Christ. So this notion that this group of people call themselves godly, Trump calls himself godly. He is the devil incarnate, and the Antichrist would, by the way, the Antichrist would pretend to be one of them. And I don't know why they don't believe that they believe in God, then why can't they believe that Trump is the Antichrist. It's foretold in their prophecy. He's setting up the world like in the Book of Revelation. I've read it. So is America great again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Has he lived up to any of his promises? No, not a one. Oh, he's been some books. He's made immigration harder, No he hasn't.
Speaker 4: He hasn't.
Speaker 7: And now two soldiers are dead because they're, you know, protecting the border. They rolled over in a truck and died. Two soldiers who were alive yesterday are dead today because of Trump's ridiculous border war. All right, Well, tomorrow's Thursday, So it's the last show of the week. Should I survive it?
Speaker 4: I'm hoping.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, because my stress level off the chart, off the chart.
Speaker 4: Don't forget.
Speaker 7: I love every patron at Patreon, dot com, forward slash Really, Correll, thank you, TikTok and Instagram, thank you, YouTube dot com, forward slash really, Carrell and everybody that chats there. Go ahead and do me a favor like subscribe, share the video, repost it whether you're listening on Apple Music or Spotify, and please go stream Correll, k r e L.
Speaker 4: Do you wanna funk? What is something? I want to ask you?
Speaker 7: That's right, there is something? Oh no, go stream it, honey. Oh Ember, we'll sing if I keep going. She's down there at my feet.
Speaker 4: She sings with me every time. All right, And don't forget. Next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, no shows.
Speaker 7: I will be traveling back and forth to La Okay, hopefully I will go back anonymous.
Speaker 4: So I am Parrels. You want to be moment her buddy.
Speaker 7: We will see you, Bara, well, you'll see me. I'd love to see you. I wish I could see.
Speaker 1: You broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corel cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service you show time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corrilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 5: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now, it's show time.
Speaker 6: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 5: Have you heard him. Yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 6: And smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media.
Speaker 5: So don't go anywhere. He's almost here.
Speaker 6: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 7: Shows no sense