Speaker 1: Alright, so I'm making this video because if anybody finds this, I really don't know what I'm trying to say, and I'm breathtaking at what I've done.
Speaker 2: That's it. In the heart of central Virginia, Formville has been a quiet center of trade and education since its founding in seventeen ninety eight. This small town, which is situated between Richmond and Lynchburg, carries the weight of American history in its streets, from Civil War battles to the birthplace of the modern civil rights movement. First Avenue Cut Street, one of Formville's most established residential neighborhoods, a street where mature oak trees tore over modest colonial homes and well kept cape CODs. The houses along here tell stories of generations families who have watched their children grow up playing in yards bordered by white picket fences. It is the epitome of small town America, where front porches still serve their intended purpose. A neighbors wave as they pass by. The white colonial at the end of the block fit perfectly with its traditional clap board siding and rust red shutters framing each window. It really could have been lifted from a postcard. The mature tree surrounding the property provided natural privacy. Multiple editions over the years had given the house character, each section telling the story of a family that had grown and adopted within its walls. But one September afternoon in two thousand and nine, it became apparent that something was wrong. A woman had been trying to reach her daughter, who had been staying over at the house. She eventually called police and asked them to do a welfare check.
Speaker 3: I don't know who I need to talk to or my daughter is one of the family in Farmville, Virginia, and he's he's been basically living for the two and a half days. I can get ahold of burn himself and turned off with work. As the girl that she was staying with, nobody knows where she is. Herself has turned off. This daughter's boyfriend has came there, and I've talked him several times today and I've gotten different stories and different stories. But my husband went down He was the husband looked at my daughter yesterday and he went down there. He arrived about eleven o'clock in the morning. He factored for eight hours up fid the house and nobody showed up nobody is a bore. I mean, what about four hours lay here and and but I don't know.
Speaker 4: What else to do.
Speaker 2: The home at five oh five First Avenue in Farmville, Virginia belonged to Deborah Kelly. Inside its walls, Daborah shared her life with her sixteen year old daughter, Emma. The hoist reflected a kind of quiet normalcy, a family that, despite change, still worked hard to remain connected. Deborah and Emma's father, Mark Allan Niederbrock, had divorced years earlier, but theirs hadn't been a bitter split. Instead, it was the rare kind of divorce that people speak of in admiration. They remained friends, often still gathering together for outings and family time with Emma. Mark was still a fixture in the house, still part of Deborah's life in meaningful ways. By two thousand and nine, Mark had been serving for six years as pastor at Walker's Presbyterian Church in Hicksburg, a small, tight knit congregation where bonds between church and community ran deep. He was beloved not just as a pastor, but as a friend. Reverend Jason Winnaker, who knew him well, later said he was a very genuine servant of God. He genuinely loved his Savior, and he genuinely loved his church. Mark's story was one of faith, but also of reinventation. Born in Illinois, he had once pursued a different path, working as a graphic designer before answering the call to ministry. His decision to ender the ministry was completely out of the blue. An Eagle Scout and a graduate of the University of Illinois, Mark's life had been built on service and creativity, and those who knew him admired his sincerity. He loved his daughter. A member of the church, Barbara Dickerson, said her daddy would have done anything for her. Debor two had carved out her own impressive path. At fifty three years old, she was an associate professor of sociology and criminal justice studies at Longward University, where she had worked since nineteen ninety four after earning her doctorate from Illinois. She was respected by her colleagues and beloved by her students, no not only for her expertise, but also her warmth and willingness to listen. Their daughter, Emma, was a teenager straddling two worlds, one shaped by the expectations of her parents, the other by the subculture she had discovered online. After being bullied, Emma was homeskilled by her mother. She was curious, artistic. Unlike many teenagers, she found herself drawn into music as a form of identity. Her chosen genre was horror core rap, a niche often controversial subculture of hip hop with lyrics steeped in violence, death, and macabs storytelling. To outsiders, it was troubling, even dangerous, but to Emma it was a community, a place where she felt understood. Through forms and social media, she found others who shared her passion. Among them was eighteen year old Melanie Wells. The two bonded quickly over the music, their friendship blossoming across state lines. Melanie's life had taken its own winding course. She was originally from Louisville and Kentucky, but her family had relocated to West Virginia just as she was about to start high school. Melanie struggled to that, eventually dropping out and working towards her equivalency diploma, but those who knew Melanie described her as kind and unassuming. One friend, Laura, remembered her fondly. She was one of the few who talked to me because I was a freshman. For Deborah and Mark, Emma's fascination with Horrorcore raised concern. The violent lyrics, the fixation on death. It all seemed so far away from the world that they had built around her, But they were also careful not to dismiss it outright. They wanted to protect their daughter, but they also wanted to support her. Their compromise was simple. Emma could go to concerts, but only if they went with her. It was a condition that Emma accepted and won. Deborah summed up bess when she confided to a friend, She's either going to go on her own or I go with her and make sure she's okay. It was a balance between freedom and safety, rebellion and protection, a balance thought for the Kellys seemed to keep the family steady, But beneath it all was a quiet unease, the kind that lingers when parents sense their child is stepping into a world they don't fully understand. Like many teenagers of that era, Emma built an online identity through MySpace under the nickname Ragdoll. She shared pieces of herself with the growing online community of friends who like her felt most understood through music. Melanie Wells had her own profile as well, where she described herself and even listed her religion as Levene's Satanist. It was a detail that seemed rebellious on the surface, but also spoke to the way that teenagers often used the Internet to experiment with who they were. It was on my Space that Emma and Melanie struck up a friendship with a young man named Richard Samuel Alden Maccrofsky the Third. Richard was twenty years old and lived across the country in Castro Valley, California. Online, though he went by two different personas Lil dem Ondog his personal page and Psycho Sam, the name under which he promoted his horror core music. His my Space read like a manifesto of a young man drank to both impress and reassure. Under fun facts, he wrote, I am the Sam a web designer, a graphic designer, a musician, a photographer, a gamer, a promoter, a juggaloo. I'm not a creeper, a stalker, a rapist, a serial killer, a zombie. He described himself as a nerd somebody whose life revolved around music. On his music page, he was more direct about his ambitions writing. Psycho Sam is a new musician in the underground and only been rapping for a few months now. His songs bore titles such as Murderous Rage and Sick Minds Think Alike, dark, violent themes that mirrored the genre that Emma and Melanie had gravitated towards. Here's some samples of his songs.
Speaker 5: Night Now, I Got Existed, Nice, held me through, I love you you fine as I get your mouth and did.
Speaker 2: Over time, the online friendship between Emma and Richard turned into something more. They swapped phone numbers, talking almost every single day, sometimes for ours. For Emma, it was the rush of first love, exciting, private and all consuming. It was a time before video calls, so they sent each other recorded videos.
Speaker 1: All right, so you wanted a video and you made me videos so and he said, please, So I'll make you this video even though I'm not gonna like do anything because my room's kind of dirty, and yeah, I don't want to show you my dirty room.
Speaker 6: But this video is for Emma.
Speaker 1: Because you just told me to say your name, So I don't know. I'll make you another video once clean promise, unless you just want to see my wall because that's not dirty, but behind me is dirty, so that's not good. All right, This video is for you, Emma, the rag doll, amazing, amazing rag doll. And I really don't know what to do for you on video, so I guess I'll like show you my room a little bit if that's what you.
Speaker 6: Want to see.
Speaker 4: First off, we got my door, and then we got my addiction for energy drinks. And then we got my small underground CD collection going on right here.
Speaker 6: And then I've got my wall of awesomeness that I call it. Lots of posters and flyers and I had you man shot them and random stuff.
Speaker 5: I hat you.
Speaker 4: Oh now the battery is dye.
Speaker 2: My September of two thousand to nine, They're long distance relationship is all to take a major step. On the morning of the seventh, Emma posted a message on Richard's MySpace page. Her excitement spilled across the screen. Oh baby, the next time you check your MySpace, you'll be at my house. I love you so so much, baby, forever and for always. She explained that she'd been awake since four a m. Too restless to sleep. It was the day that they were finally going to meet in person. The plan was simple. Emma, Richard, and Melanie would travel together to Southgate and Michigan for a horror core music festival called Strictly for the Wicked. Scheduled for the twelfth of September. The all day event promised a lineup of underground ox such as mantle Ward Scum and Dismembered Fetus. To Emma and her friends, this wasn't just a concert, it was a pilgrimage. Richard flew in from California, and Emma arrived at the airport with her parents to meet him. She would later say that she knew noticed his shyness instantly, but his first thought was how pretty her smile was. Mark, ever, the steady presence, thought that Richard seemed like a nice enough young man. Deborah extended the kind of hospitality that came naturally to her. She allowed Richard to stay at the family home for the weekend, welcoming him as her daughter Emma's guest. Melanie's parents also agreed to let her spend the weekend at the Kelly's house so that she could attend the festival as well. When the weekend arrived, Debora volunteered to drive the group to Michigan, with Mark deciding to tag along. Emma wasn't thrilled about her father shop ruining the trip, venting online talk about a long ass drive sharing the car with a fucking preacher. It's gonna suck, but no doubt is it worth it. The group booked rooms at a motel near the venue Deborah, with Emma and Melanie in one, Mark in another, and Richard in his own. On the night before the festival, they met up with friends from in the horrorcore community, including a rapper known as Sectanic and his girlfriend, Mizkiel. The teenagers hung out, laughing and trading stories. Mesicel even braided Melanie's hair. The next day, the festival grounds filled with roughly two hundred and fifty people. The group watched performances, met friends, and immersed themselves in the aggressive theatrical energy of horror core. It was loud, chaotic, but alive. By the time the festival ended, the group was buzzing with the shared high of the music. Melanie logged onto hermize space to update her friends, sft W was fucking amazing back in Virginia. Now be back in West Virginia on Wednesday. I miss everyone, But Melanie never made it back to West Virginia and Richard never made it back to California. The next day, Richard placed a phone call. His voice was quiet, almost tentative, as he left a message for his family. I just wanted to make sure that everyone was okay. I love you guys. On the afternoon of the eighteenth of September, Melanie's father, Thomas Wells, was preparing to drive from West Virginia to Formville. He'd arranged to pick up his daughter from Emma's house and bring her home and or Before setting off, he called Melanie to let her know that he was on the way, but his call went unanswered. When Thomas arrived at five o five First Avenue, he walked up to the door and knocked. Nobody came. He tried Melanie's cell phone again and again, but it only rang. He waited outside for seven hours, clinging to the hope that his daughter would appear or at least call back, But as daylight slipped away, he eventually got into his car and returned home, empty handled and unsettled. Back in West Virginia, Melanie's mother, Kathleen became more anxious. She reached out to Emma's father, Mark. Something was wrong, she explained, Melanie wasn't answering, and neither was anybody else inside the Kelly home. Mark reassured her that he would go over and check, but ours ticked past and he never called back. When Kathleen tried calling him directly, he too wasn't answering. With dread mounting, Melanie's parents finally called the Farmfield Police Department and requested a welfare check. When officers arrived at the Kelley home, everything appeared ordinary. The lawn was neatly trimmed, the house well kept, and the lights glowing softly. Inside. They knocked on the front door and was surprised when it opened. Standing before more than was a young man. It was Richard mccrofsky. Calm and on assuming, he explained that Amma and Melanie had gone to the movies. He added that he'd already spoken with Melanie's mother and told her the same thing. The officers had no reason to doubt him. They left, noting nothing out of the ordinary as.
Speaker 7: Well, Yeah, this is a Carmel police department. Okay, did you just speak with somebody at the residence.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, I just spoke with I guess the daughter's boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I don't know. As my sergeant went over there and he said that it was a young kid boy. And then Melanie and the girl she's staying with her at the movies. Now, yesterday they went to Richmond. Vehicles had broken down and his cell phone dead and that kind of thing. So is that when he talked to you about somebody.
Speaker 3: Told me yeah, And like I said, I but I don't know where the mother is. I don't know where. I mean usually that I give she drives them around, and she's here. I haven't spoken to her at all. The father I talked to you earlier on today, right, he said that he was wanting he was gone to play even knew. A matter of fact, he was on the red line talk. He's going through farmability because she prop at the house. I haven't heard from resern Okay, like I said, I've just turned this be idle. Now I'm not on the thing at all.
Speaker 2: But by the next morning, Kathleen's fear had only sharpened. She still hadn't heard from her daughter. Melanie had never gone this long without calling, and now the silence felt suffocating. She called police again and begged them to check once more. When officers pulled up to the house for a second time, things felt different. As they approached the front door, a foul odor hung in the air. The closer they got, the strong grip became. It was the unmistakable stench of decomposition. This time, nobody came.
Speaker 1: To the door.
Speaker 2: Officers forced it open and were immediately hit with the overwhelming smell, so strong it seemed to cling to their clothing and their skin. They followed the odor through the house, their boots echoing in the silence, until it led them to a downstairs bedroom. The door creaked open, and inside was the scene that would stay with them forever. Three bodies lay in the room, one sprawled on the bed, two more crumpled on the floor. They had been bludgeoned so savagely that their faces were destroyed their skulls shattered. The victims were later identified as sixteen year old Emma, her best friend Melanie, and her father More. But the horror didn't end there. Upstairs, in the master bedroom, officers found Debra Kelly. Like the others, she too had been beaten to death. All of them had been bludgeoned with them all. It left injuries so catastrophic that none of the victims could be identified visually. Dental records would be required to confirm their identities. After the gresome discovery inside the Kelly home, detectives already had a suspect in mind, twenty year old Richard Samuel Alden mccrosskey. The condition of the three bodies revealed something chilling. They had been dead for days, decomposing in the very house where mccrotskey had calmly answered the door to police and told them that Emma and Melanie had gone to the movies. But Mark wasn't as decomposed as the others. Detectives theorized he was killed when he went to check on the others. Investigators quickly noticed something else. Mark's car was missing from the driveway. It didn't take them long to track it down. In the early morning hours before the bodies were discovered, Prince Edward deputies had already received the call about a suspicious vehicle on poor House Road. When a deputy responded, he found a car stuck in the ditch after somebody had tried to back out of a driveway behind the wheel was mccrosskey. He didn't have a driver's license, so the officer ticketed him and arranged for the car to be toted. At the time, nobody realized the vehicle belonged to Mark, or that the young man driving it had just left behind a crime scene of unspeakable violence. In a college town like Farmville, it wasn't unusual for somebody to borrow a car. There was nothing at the time to raise any suspicion. Tow truck driver Elton Napier later recalled giving mccrosskey a ride into town. He recalled, I just asked him where he was from, and all he would say was he was from California. I said, what in the world are you doing down here? He said, my girlfriend lives down here. Elton noticed that there were red marks across mc crotskey's neck. They were hickeys, and Elton teased, she was about to eat you up, wasn't she. McCroskey grinned and said they were from his girlfriend. To Elton, he didn't seem strange, just quiet, but there was one thing he couldn't forget. He later said, he stunk like the devil. I'm going to tell you the truth that boy was stinking. The smell clinging to mc crotskey wasn't sweat or travel It was the stench of decomposition. He'd been living inside the Kelly home for days, surrounded by the bodies of the people he had killed. After being dropped off, McCroskey wandered into a Sheet's convenience store. A clerk remembered him saying he was waiting on a ride to the airport. That detail proved invaluable. Detectives rushed to Richmond International Airport, searching for any sign of him. They found him in a boggage claim area, stretched out on a bench, fast asleep. When officers surrounded him, Crosskey didn't resist. The rast was quiet, almost anti climatic. Troy Bell, and airport spokesman later described the moment. He was sitting there, real, calmly, almost nonchalant. In his pocket. Police find a ticket to California around the right.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: You are stead, he writes, and you signed a form.
Speaker 6: Saying you will and talk to us, and you still will and talk to us.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I would like to taste too, lacloye.
Speaker 6: Okay, that that is your option.
Speaker 3: So are you in looking your right to remain sound.
Speaker 2: Yes, the news of the quadruple murder spread through the tight knit community like wildfire, but it didn't stop there within ours. The story had exploded across the Internet, particularly in the niche corners where McCroskey and Emma were known figures in the horror core community. Despite the violent nature of the music they listened to, people who knew them were genuinely stunned. Andrew Schrum, who owned serial Killing Records, captured the shock felt by many when he said, this is not something from the p SSAM. I knew, this is not something that I would ever, ever in a million years envision him doing. Almost immediately, the media latched onto the horrorcore angle. Local newscasts ran segments on murder music. Headlines splashed across front pages tied the brutal killings to the dark, violent lyrics of the genre. Reporters stood outside the crimescene, warning of the dangerous influence of songs the glorified murder Online. McCroskey's favorite tracks were dissected line by line, with chilling meaning retroactively imposed on the coverage followed a familiar pattern, one that often emerges whenever tragedy collides with controversial art forms. Heavy metal was blamed for teen suicides in the nineteen eighties. Violent video games became scapegoats after school shootings. Now horror core was under the microscope, but this narrative, while compelling for news cycles, fundamentally misunderstood the relationship between music and behavior. Millions of people consume aggressive, violent music across all genres without ever harming another person. The horrorcore community itself, citing it and passionate, was horrified precisely because they understood the distinction between performance and reality. For most listeners, horrorcore was catharsis, not a call to arms. While the public debate rage, detectives were still focused on something more pressing motive. Mccrotsky's sister, Sarah told the tective that she had heard from friends that he and Emma had some kind of falling out at the music festival. She didn't know the details. Then, detectives spoke with Curtis Gibson, a taxi driver who had given mccrosskey a ride to the airport. Gibson recalled a chilling conversation. McCroskey had told him that he found a text message on Emma's phone from a man she had met at the festival, saying he loved her and wanted to be with her. When McCroskey confronted Emma, she became angry and accused him of invading her privacy. According to Gibbson, McCroskey said he hadn't wanted to argue. He said he waited for her to fall asleep, and then he left the house. He just didn't tell Gibbson it was after he slaughtered the entire family. On the twenty third of September, McCroskey was formally charged with four counts of murder. The next day, Mark was led to rest. Friends filled them modest White Church, where Mark had spent so many Sundays preaching, guiding and comforting others. They described him as a man whose life was centered on God, but also as a father who had struggled to reconcile his deep faith with his daughter's fascination with macab music and imagery. Reverend Joseph mccrutcheen spoke to the crowd, acknowledging that those gathered no better than anybody what Mark would have said if he were alive To address such a tragedy. Mark, he reminded them, was the one who had spent his life in service to others, visiting their homes, sitting at their bedsides during illness, and presiding over funerals when they said goodbye to their loved ones. After the service concluded, Mark was buried on the quiet grounds in front of the church he had faithfully served for years. The following week, services were held for Deborah Kelly and her daughter Emma. Farmfully United Methodist Church was filled with mourners, many of whom knew Deborah not only as a colleague, but as a teacher and mentor who life often enduring impact. Reverend Sylvia Mettros delivered words of comfort, telling those in attendance in the face of horror and tragedy, were claiming that God is stronger. She spoke of Deborah as a tough yet compassionate educator who devoted her professional life to understanding criminals and victims alike, often challenging her assurance to see the human story behind the crime. Emma was remembered in a more complicated light as a teenager who had a rebellious strike and an interest in the occult, but who also retained the simple joys of adolescence, like her love for the Backstreet Boys. Reverend Meadows reminded mourners that grief in remembrance often involve embracing both sides of a person, the struggles and the joys. She told them, we can no longer live as though certain groups don't exist. We can no longer pretend that darkness and forces of evil aren't right under our noses. Is laid to rest in a private service at Brown Funeral Homes, South Berkeley Chapel. As a grief lingered over Farmville. The legal proceedings moved forward. In November, McCroskey was indicted on six counts of capital murder, as well as a charge of grand larceny. In Virginia, capital murder is not a single defined crime, but a category of offenses that can warrant the death penalty. A person can be charged with capital murder for axe tied to terrorism, for killing a law enforcement officer, or, as in McCroskey's case, for committing multiple murders within a three year period. Early the next year, McCroskey's defense attorney, Carrie Bowen, filed a motion requesting a change of venue, citing the intense publicity surrounding the case in Vornville. He also requested that McCroskey undergo of mental evaluation, hoping to determine whether psychological factors could play a role in the defense. Meanwhile, speculation grew over weather prosecutors would seek the death penalty. Among those who followed the case closely were people who believed that seeking mccrotsky's execution wouldn't serve justice. Jessica Hence, a former student of Deborah's, and her husband Scott, launched an online petition urging prosecutors not to seek the death penalty. Jessica explained their raisoning, stating, my husband and I both have this overwhelming feeling that Deborah wouldn't want her murderer to be put to death. She remembered Debra's extraordinary empathy and her ability to recognize that people aren't defined by a single act. She said, we wanted people to understand that we're not just one thing or act, that we are all products of a myriad of circumstances and our social environment. Such pleas from victim's loved ones can sometimes influence prosecutorial decisions, but in this case, None of Debora or Mark's family members signed the petition. Support did come from an unexpected source, McCroskey's own sister, Sarah. In a statement, she expressed her own conflicted feelings, starting, I feel really really bad for what happened to the family, whether my brother did it or not, but I think that this is something we can do for her family. If he's guilty, then I think giving him the death penalty is the easy way out and he should suffer the consequences for what he did. On the nineteenth of September twenty ten, Richard McCroskey was escorted into the courtroom. He stood before the judge and quietly entered guilty place to two counts of capital murder and two counts of first degree murder. The decision came as part of a play agreement in which prosecutors agreed to take the death penalty off the table in exchange for mccrosskey accepting a life sentence. His defense attorney, Carrie Bowen, explained that the overwhelming evidence left little room for maneuver. He remarked, four bodies are pretty compelling evidence. This is the kind of stuff that citizens any place in this country are terrified it could happen to them. This is the kind of case death penalties arise from. Mccrosskey himself declined to make any statement in court, though his attorney said that he was preparing a message for the victim's families. Bowen described his client's mood as somber and subdued, stating, there are four people dead here. He's not happy at all. Prosecutor James Annis then outlined some of the grizzly details that investigators had pieced together. In the early hours of the fifteenth of September, McCroskey had been drinking beer, smoking marijuana, and taking pain killers before launching his attack around three a m Armed with a heavy mall, he moved methodically through the home while the occupants slept. Melanie Wells was the first to be targeted as she slept on a sofa in a downstairs den. Mcrotky then crept upstairs and bludgeoned Deborah Kelly in her bed. Afterwards, he returned downstairs, entered Emma's bedroom and struck her repeatedly as she slept. According to Ennis, none of the three stirred during the attacks, and the absence of defensive wounds suggested they had never awoken. Later that morning, Mark, Emma's father, arrived at the house after being asked by Melanie's parents to check on the teenagers. Mccrotsky confronted him in the living room and killed him as well. Afterwards, he dragged both Melanie and Mark's bodies into Emma's bedroom, leaving all three victims together. In the days that followed, McCroskey remained inside the house, coexisting with the four bodies as they began to decompose. He even recorded a video of himself with the digital camera, acknowledging what he had done, confessing that he I knew he would have to face justice and experissing thought of suicide.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm making this video because or if anybody finds this, I wat don't I'm trying today and just I'm breathtaking at what I've done and I apologize and I'm gonna pay for my consequences. You know, I wish that I could have not done this. I just lost my mind. I snapped and I did what I did, and I gotta pay for now my consequences. I'm like all shaky and stuff, but like to anybody that finds this, tell my parents that, like, I love them and I'm very sorry for doing this. And uh, there's nothing really else to say. To everybody that is probably gonna hate me for this. I'm sorry and I had to do it. My mind just snaps. I couldn't control anymore. That's it. Fuck you to the big world, Fuck everybody in the world. I can't stand his place.
Speaker 2: When asked about a possible motive, Annis refused to speculate. He said he's a very closed individual. Bowen, however, provided some insight, suggesting that mccrotsky's anger had been fueled by his turbulent relationship with Emma. Mccrotsky had believed that they were in an exclusive relationship, while Emma appeared to see things differently. According to some sources, Emma wasn't as attracted to McCroskey when she met him in person. He apparently didn't look like his MySpace pictures. According to Zekiel, Emma texted her and said that she was uncomfortable. She found mccrotskey to be immature. After discovering messages on her phone that suggested she had been speaking to others. McCroskey's jealousy enraged reached a breaking point. There was also questions raised about whether his violent interest in music had played any role in the killings, but when acknowledged the dark themes present and much of mccrotsky's preferred genre, but was careful not to draw a direct connection. He stated, much of that music is so rampant with this exact kind of behavior, you can't help but notice the coincidence. But I don't have a sense the music led to this kind of behavior. Well, that is it for this episode of Morbidology. As always, thank you so much for listening, and I'd like to say a massive thank you to my new supporters are Bompaidreon, Lisa and Holly. In exchange for your support. Up on Patreon, I upload adfree and early release episodes, as well as bonus episodes of Morbidology Plus and behind the Scenes which includes bonus video, audio and case files. You can join for as little as one dollar a month and there's absolutely no obligations. You can also sign up to Morbidology on Apple subscriptions, where I upload adfree and early release episodes as well as bonus episodes of Morbidology Plus. Remember to check us out at morebiology dot com. For more information about this episode and to read some true crime articles. Until next time, take care of yourself, stay safe, and have an amazing week.