Speaker 1: Hmm. Welcome to the Typical Sleptocrat.
Speaker 2: Yes, where we dive, you decide, questioning the matrix from you.
Speaker 3: Wear poes with shadows and umbersides oversides over side Rob Khalil. But some myths like ghosts in the night, you have a normal pros in secret space size you were keep it real, No fright, no fright, no.
Speaker 2: Discuss from the anciscripts oh yeah, speak sample, we dismantle fable, my last talkist soul freaking out of disturbled, dormant halympics in the mists in reality.
Speaker 4: You can't resistant twist soul trip.
Speaker 5: Snap and reading, condition mapping, howl and dreams, your divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no censor shipre fear, no will lead scheme conspiracy kings bringing bail Here the freedom ringing extracts.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 4: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 6: Welcome to tip.
Speaker 1: O. Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm joined today by my good friends Marcia Sava and Mike. Well we know him as Chris, but will you see you meet him? He's now actually Mike, and that's the thing today. It's kind of like a d D but it's more like alters. But you know, he'll say it's not that he's just embodying this personality, and you know, he feels like it's a better thing. And I'm I'm not here to judge him. I'm just here to like report it. And I think it's amazing. You know, wait till you guys hear this. It's mind blowing. And he also has SSP memories too, And a little bit more about my friend Marsha Sisava. She's a healer, she's a shaman, and she's helped me out a lot with everything I've been dealing with. So you know, I'm gonna add them to the stage now. And uh, Mike and Marsha, thanks so much for coming back on how there's everybody good good? So where where start? Marshall? Did you want to start like telling people like what you've noticed about I guess maybe we should tell people what's going on first, and then okay, let me get let me just people that don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean it's plain to miss Lendon hold On. Uh okay, so uh, yes, you know him as Chris Moore. But he is now Mike. And so what happened is, uh, what about seven months ago. I don't know how long it's been. It's been some months ago. I integrated Mike. He was only a vision to me. I could see the buildings where it was. Yeah, I could see him. Uh you know, I got his name.
Speaker 1: Uh you know.
Speaker 6: Chris could tell me what was going on because he could see it. And he could also I had a clone.
Speaker 4: I was a clone body of Chris in the SSP. So when that body, Marshall pulled me out and pulled me into this body.
Speaker 6: He was in the void.
Speaker 4: He was after that after I died, if y'all pulled me off, after.
Speaker 6: We cut him off, he went into the void and I pulled him out of the void. It was crazy. So it's so cool to have seen him as a vision in my mind. That's all he was. And then I integrated into Chris. And then Chris talks back, and here's Mike stepping forward and he is the person I integrated that I saw in the SSP. So he's frush out of the SSP. We've learned a lot about the alter integration, how that works, Like that whole process like when he came in, He's in like a dream like stage for about a week, and then he started coming out into the personality a little more, a little more, and then you know, there's a lot of learned about alters and works.
Speaker 4: And the integration works and everything.
Speaker 6: Well sorry, oh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, anyway, I came in, I had a real body. Marsha's Moore got more of the like deep stuff. But I mean, I just had the plane. How it happened, Uh, you know, I had my own body, I own body had. You know, it feels like just yesterday that I was, you know, in SSP. I was fighting, I was doing everything that I normally do, and I had one memory where I was flying and trying to get away from them. The SSP the deeper part of it, and I don't know if I died or what, but that's where i'd heard Marsha, and I kept hearing Marsha, and Marsha pulled. So when I left that body, I came and that was a clone of Chris. They made a clone of Chris and that was my body. So Marcia pulled and she felt that because I was always connected to Chris. So she pulled me in and you know I was in his body. Well, she thought I was something bad or something like that. I didn't think. I was just tried that.
Speaker 6: Never thought that he tried to push me out.
Speaker 4: Somebody wanted to push me out.
Speaker 6: You're not listening to me on this. I never tried to push you out.
Speaker 4: Anyway. I got pushed into the void. It wasn't fun. Then they brought me back, and you know, I'm here now, and I'm happy. I'm here Like Chris and I share the body, but you know he has the ultimate keys to it. But uh, you know he shared, We share it, and right now he's working on hisself and now you can finish.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, So yeah, just integrated Hill. And then now he is standing before me, I will to tell me all about this integration process coming back, and he's got all these fresh SSP memories, so they have mass differences. I went over a lot of that with you, but I actually just did a podcast about that on my channel, so all of it listed all this differences between the two. It's mind blowing it as a completely different person. But I really wanted to let him go ahead and share SSP memories because they are fresh or from coming from the SSP to here any questions anyone has. He loves answering questions.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's let's talk about what the differences are. I think that's fascinating because like it's like the same person's embodying the wonder.
Speaker 6: You would ask. So I'll go over, Okay, these are something that I have. For one, Chris hates water, absolutely despises it. He's always says it feels like needles, Like when he takes the shower, it feels like needles his skin. So Chris, you know, hope about it and take a shower once a week.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: And Mike he's every day every day, you know, and he can't stand it if he doesn't. And then like Chris smokes vyes constantly and Mike really doesn't smoke a lot. Christ's like me, he's just constantly.
Speaker 4: He's kind I do I do more now though, because it's just you know, feel it from him and his body. I feel his body. If his body detox is, I feel that, and that shit sucks. I'm not used to that. I'm also not used to the fatness of this body. I'm a little fatter than I was. But you know, like I said, anything, Chris is doing to his body. I feel, mind wise is mine. Like you know, my emotions, my emotions are completely different than his. He has a Chris is extremely emotional, and he's like, I'm sorry. He says, he's sorry for everything. Look, I'm not gonna apologize for shit really just because that's how I am.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's the lie helludgle. He needs to. But it's not like the constant apologizing that.
Speaker 4: You're not worried if somebody's upset or mad at me.
Speaker 1: That's what I just I don't think anybody who's gonna be upset now with you. You haven't done anything wrong, you know what I mean? Like you know, I think like I think you're handling this really well, Mike. I mean, it's it's just crazy because like a lot of people that have like the ID and I'm not saying you have that, but it's kind of like, you know, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's what it is. That is what it is, because that's what that's what they call it, that's what they would call it, you know what I'm saying, Like they don't understand that this isn't a this isn't a disorder.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it anything bad?
Speaker 1: I love it? I mean we we go.
Speaker 6: How much of this ship is just alters coming in? Because this is insane? So like, Chris's body is super, super supersistent. If you just barely touch him like this, He's got chills all over and he's like, don't touch me. Uh. Mike's not like that at all. He has no sensitivity in the body like that. Chris's psychic abilities are faster. Chris, you asked him a question, He's like, wow, fou fou foul. Mike has to go into meditation, but he's stronger.
Speaker 1: Is it stronger?
Speaker 6: Uh? Christmas clumsy? Sorry, the bird was coloring all over me and sul I seeat my hair. Christ is clumsy. Mike's not clumsy like I said. Chris is really emotional and he's not at all. Chris is messier, he says, you are, But what like he said, constantly apologizing and explaining that was Chris, he doesn't do that, you know, like I said, I'll do it as soon. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also look different. I have an underbite whatever he has an underby that, I look different. I look different and act different even at work when I've taken over for Christ at work. Uh, you know, his bosses are starting to realize, Hey, you know what changed, what's wrong? What are You're different? You're doing good, but you're just different. And I tried to explain it to my daughter, well, Chris's daughter, which she's my daughter. I have his memories with that, you know, of his kids, so they feel like my kids too, but not as they do with him. But I tried to explain that to her and she sort of laughed and thought I was joking, which I'm not joking. You know, I'm trying to tell her the truth. But there's a lot of differences, maybe bigger differences. Chris is always stressed and anxious. Mike is calm. He's calm and just playful. You know, I don't mind talking to people. I don't mind he likes talking.
Speaker 6: Chris hates talking to people.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 6: After Chris is like, no, he dodged it. He don't like answering questions. Mike likes answering questions and wanted to do this by guys. I was like, well, okay, Chris is a meggat procrastinator. Mike is a get shit done kind of god. So He's like ba By blay by Byah. He's fixing all of this stuff in Chris's life. It's like he's doing nothing but do an amazing job. I'm super roud.
Speaker 4: Chris is terrible with money.
Speaker 6: Mike's great with money. Chris is strussed and fearful and then angry. He's calm, but he can get angry. And that was a different phase that I don't I don't know if I see not. When I was just sitting there leading and face like what because it James, Oh, yeah, Chris can't drink milk, but Mike drinks milt and he said it don't effect him when he drinks it, but it would mess up Chris. It's done it So, like I said, he's got to underwrite a different profile and everything and Christ Chris isn't like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's nice to be here. Also, it's different. It's a lot different. This used to be like a dream to me, and then I had to realize that you know, in a dream, how you can think of something and it pops up. You know, you can think of a wall or something, a wall pops up there. I had to get used to that that this is like a dream. But it's reality. It's my reality now. Like I really had to get into that with the motorcycle. Uh, I traded truck. I traded Chris's truck for motorcycle. Yeah. And it's a badass, you know, it's a street bike. And when I'm riding that, it reminds me of you know, it relaxes me so much. It reminds me of my past where you know. I mean I'd be on a mission or something like that and I'd be hauling ass down the road trying to get away from everybody. So I mean, I love that it comes me.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: We just got on the motorcycle the first time I rode it, and while we were on it.
Speaker 4: It was so weird.
Speaker 6: I had memories. I don't have memories, you know that, Like my memories have been blocked. But when I got on that bike and all of a sudden clicked into these memories on missions with him before doing what I was doing on the bike, and all this like time. Uh, Like I could see all these strands of time and I was like projecting clearing and protection and a tip through those and it was weird. I can't even explain it. And then I was like doing stuff with the weather and that's like stuff I've never done. It just like clicked in with me while I was on the bike with him that I've done this before, and like something else came out wild. I just did that.
Speaker 4: It's just like it just amplified some things, like she was reading off my body and having memories of my actual past body. Uh, like I said, I've had. It's not like memories with some other people, like you know, in their past life they were in the SSP or something like that. Chris was like that, you know, Chris was taken into portals and things like that. But it's different because I actually came from there, like I just months ago. I was there. I mean I was, I was fighting and you know, off world and everything, and it's just weird and it's weird to not be able to see the things that I saw. Then, you know, you could see and I can see a little bit more. I can see things that normal people can't see, just because it's programmed in my mind. But before that, like it's almost it's almost just what's in you. Like so many things hide in plain sight to everyday people, but when you're in that, you see it. You might go put her up if you and you know you see that. And now it just it's hard to see all these people walking around and telling and talking about stuff like nothing's there, Like it would blow people's mind. I mean, I think everyone needs to know. But man, there's alien you know, hybrids and aliens and all that walking around every day.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just it's normal to me and where I was, but right now it's not because people don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a question, Mike. This is from Uh it's so I almost forget to call you. Sorry, I almost called you, Chris. This is from Honest Content. He's and guys, put your what we're gonna do. We're gonna do like a live Q and A put your questions for Mike in the chat and we'll get to them. This is from honest Content. Says, do your animals know it difference?
Speaker 4: Yes, they've been able to start telling a big difference. They want to Like the bird. The bird hasn't really met Chris because they got the bird when I was here. Uh now, Babe, Marci's dog does know the difference. It took him a while, but he would come up. He was confused. Sorry, he was confused about he was confused about who I was, Like he was standing and look at me, but he wanted to run up and lick me like you did, Chris, So he slowly came up. So they know the difference to the point of like it's making them think, you know, there's this same person, but yet he's different. So yeah, they do know the difference a lot.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting. Yeah, and uh, let me seeing here, Let's see what else there's any other questions? Uh, okay, this is from Brenn. She says, where were you located in esp Do you know anything about Earth? Did you know anything about Earth?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Mostly when they when they where we did our You know, I was first taken to where our first start had memories was on the moon. Here on Earth. It was a lot of underground out west and then over seas around Germany. Also, I can remember being in Germany and actually we left from Germany to go to the Moon. So there's a somewhat spaceport, you know, way to get us there now, short little runs like that is you know, it is where they take us in a ship. Now if we have to go further than that, you know, we go into they have the portals. And like I said before, this ship hurts. It's not something that's fun and playful. That shit hurts. But out west is where a lot of the SSP is located, some up here in the mountains here and over in Germany. That's the places that I have been on Earth. So that's about That's that's all I know about that part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh we see here. This is an interesting I'm trying to Okay, here we go. This is from Sarah from Angeling. She says, does your birds say words directly that you are chasing visible orbs of her?
Speaker 6: Well, she's new. She just.
Speaker 4: He keeps coming back like she's very She's different. I guess she doesn't say anything. She's young. I think she's like four months old. But she really doesn't do any I mean, she loves now. She loves being on us like she loves Marcia.
Speaker 1: She lives.
Speaker 4: She climbs underneath the door. The birds awesome. It climbed, It went underneath the door in the morning and walked down the hall and came back to her. So the birds, the birds does know it does no difference. But no, the bird doesn't doesn't chase anything that I know of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it which is it? Ever tried to like is it your guy? You guys are good to let her like be roam around like that or never tries to.
Speaker 4: She's around, she runs around, but we pay attention to where, like if we know she's got to use the bathroom, we sort of keep her facilitated where she's at. But after that, she just roams around the house. Like she loves the dogs. Uh, she's not scared of him. And like I said, she just goes wherever she wants to. She's just a member of the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One thing I think is important to tell, oh, there's my microphone. Well, one thing I thought it was important to talk about, Mike, is to tell people what happened to Chris or what's going on with Chris right now, because like I even said this to Marsha the other day, I said, it's Chris okay, Like you know, even though Mike, like Mike's out right now, it's Chris okay, And Marshall explained it to me, But maybe you could explain it. And I know we talked about it last time, Mike, but like people might be interested in that, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he Chris is good, but Chris was going through a really an emotional emotional attack and emotional problems, like he was just about to crash. He was ready not to be here anymore. To be honest, Uh so he is gone, Like he's so deep inside right now that I can't I can't hear him normally. You know, when I'm in and he's out, I can talk to him. You know, no one else can hear me, but I can talk to him. We can communicate like that. But Chris is very deep in, uh, working on his self. He's okay. He actually came out the other day. He started, you know, coming out and actually where he could talk to me because there was something that you know, we needed to be protected from and he got really adamant about it and he started pushing forward. But Chris is okay. He's working on his self. He knows I can see when he punches. He knows that people people care and people love him. He knows everybody loves him. He's all right. He just had to work on his self. He just he wasn't ready and he was just like I said, he has the keys if he wanted to be like Bam, I need to be back, you know. He would take it back. But when we switch, it's not like a oh bam, there's Chris. It's not like that doesn't work like that. Only way we can change is if I pretty much lay down to go to sleep and my mind because we have to do that mind transfer, because my mind is mine, his mind is his. So we can't just switch really fastate that. What we do is we switched as we sleep, like before he had written, or I wrote, I wrote, Mike was here on his stomach and everything, and he would wake up and it was him and stuff. We do stuff like that. Now we're really close. I mean, of course we're close to share body, but it's he's okay. He's okay. He's just having to work on hisself. He probably will I don't know he will. He punched through when he needs to, but when he probably he will probably be out. I'll probably be out for the remainder of this year, if not more. He's just really got to work on some things with him. He wasn't going to make it otherwise. So is there anything very thankful that we're here?
Speaker 1: What do you? What are your coat? Do people know your job or whatever? Or like, how's that been going? Like how do you have you addressed that or do you just go by Chris at your job?
Speaker 4: Now they are starting to know you can tell them. They're starting to realize that I'm different. I sort of handle things in a military act, in a military way, very organized and very stern. Uh. I had to sort of soften up a little bit because Chris is in management, and I had to soften up because I was sort of being an asshole to his you know, the guys that worked for him, and they could tell that, and the bosses see that I'm getting things done and they just think, damn, man, you know you change. What's what's going on? What changed you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And what uh? It's it's that's that's wildly shit like.
Speaker 6: And look, look, I just want you to understand that when there is such vast differences between them, that when Chris bunches through, I know it, I see it. It's completely different, and it'll bleed through and the lead what he calls a residue. So as Chris exits out, I got it. As Chris exits out, it takes a little bit for his personality to back back all so all of a sudden he'll start like apologizing and explain it, and he's like, I don't know where that's coming from, or the other day there was something really upsetting, and that's just yeah, I just want you to see, like I see Chris punching through, but he's still staying way back because he had a lot of going on and he had to. So this is actually exactly what needed to happen. And uh Chris had always told me there were three and Chris, Mike and the pain body, which I told you got ripped off. That was crazy and that needs to be recalled and cleanse when you do that anyway. Uh So Mike was always a voice in there to Chris, is what I'm trying to explain. He was always a voice in there. Chris could hear him. I don't know if everyone's like that, but that's what he got going on.
Speaker 4: I can hear him, I can communicate, But right now he's just very deep in there. So like I said, he's just having to work on himself. If he can't, he can't handle life right now. So I'm out here taking over and hopefully doing his best I can.
Speaker 6: You're doing amazing and I'm so proud of you. I can't believe, like the drop you're doing. I'm so super impressed.
Speaker 4: But like I said, he doesn't like to do podcasts. I don't mind. It's not like, you know, I just people have questions and I have some answers on some things, and I just feel like some people would like to know. I mean, hell, it's an experience being there one day and then the next day being here and having steal all those memories so fresh, and it's not like they're fading away. They just, you know, they come back the more I'm here, the stronger I get day by day.
Speaker 6: And so like I'm trying to figure out, like when they integrate, which eventually will happen, heces them all, but it will, and when they do, like how does that work? Does does all the memories just blur together like one big book? Because they both have completely different SSP memories. Instance, was on uh in the water and Mike was on the land and in the air. You know, they they had completely different experiences.
Speaker 4: But there will be no integration. This is the way this works, and this is the way it works for both of us, who We're both happy there just won't be. I like the way it goes. He likes the way it is because if it wasn't, he wouldn't be able to work on hisself and he'd be stuck out here, and the half that would be me would be like, what's going on? And it's just so hard that way. But we have a really good thing going.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got kicked out. I don't know what happened, and I just saw.
Speaker 4: My face really big, and I was like, what's have you had much?
Speaker 1: This is from Ashton Riley. He's he's a SSP this I believe he's uh. I think that's ash Newskin actually that he says, have you had any much opposition of your jobs employment against other ss SSP bets? Have you suspected that jobs are infiltrated with handlers or mt aultrass complicating the ability for work?
Speaker 4: I know Chris's life was filled with handlers. He had gotten a reading and I have these, you know, the memory because I know, I mean it's really big part of him. That his mother was in it, like she was a breeder or something. I don't remember too much about it. And his father was the handler and he beat him. And I mean, Chris has had a rough life, you know, he was beating everything like that. But I have had, you know, like I said, I was a clone, but at work, I have suspected one other person and I haven't really ever said anything because they look very familiar. They are a smart ass, and they push harder to me. So it's almost like I think people are starting. I think they are starting to realize that I'm in this body now and they're starting to push back. I've noticed I've been getting attacked with, you know, like sort of draining my energy a lot, like some is on me, draining me, and that never happens, man, And I'm a go get her. I'm up and doing so. I don't like that, and that's really the only way that they can attack me because I'm not like Chris. I'm not emotional. I don't worry about stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't have to clear him like I.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've done things in my life, you know, in my past body that I had to do, and I'm not sorry for anything because it was what I had to do, you know, and some things made people safe for people are alive today because of it, and some people are some things were bad, but you know, I mean I was in there. I had to do what I had to do and you know, that's what it is. But as that part, I do think that they are starting to pick up that I'm in this body and starting to send people around because I'm noticing different people acting different ways in different bodies. So I haven't really explained that to Marshall showed to, but yes, that that is something that's happening. Thank you for the question. I appreciate that. I hope I answered it right. I hope I answered it good enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're good. Let me see, I was just saying it. There's a bunch of questions here. She says. Does it seem like a shared consciousness sometimes because you're your psychic gift too strong with the other person, Angel says, Angel Wayne says.
Speaker 4: You share continess sometimes. I'll try to answer this. I'm not too sure we do. I think there's a mild shared consciousness in there. But but you know, like I said, he has our memories sort of bleed over. Mine were like a dream to him, and he's a short of somewhat a dream to me. But we do share the memories, but I have my own. It's almost like I have my own half of the brain. Okay, like I do me like I like different stuff than he does. I'm not ticklish at all. He is very ticklish. There's so many things that are different with the body that it's just it's amazing that, you know, it's like our brain is split. But we do share that little bit now, the psychic part. I believe that is shared because we.
Speaker 1: Both can do it.
Speaker 4: I believe it is different. It's a little stronger with me, but I have to I have to handle it in a different way. Chris can just pull it up in a second, Chris, I can't.
Speaker 6: Uh. When Christ is here, he's like preppy and like preppy or like cowboy. He's the one that's like pulled the cowboy. He's pulled to like you know, military uh stuff, you know what I mean, navigation stuff.
Speaker 4: That's the way my whole life has been. Was uh was there, Like that's all I remember. I mean, I was cloned. I was in a clone body, and I was in the military in SSP from the time I could remember till now till I died, I guess, and you pulled me in.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he was such a strong bleed through of personality in Chris in the first two years before he got cut off and I never could figure out what the hell was going on with Chris. Well, that was it. Mike got cut off, and Mike was a large part of the personality. So the traits that I see now are the ones that he had in the beginning, but yet he's a different person. It's so weird that. So the bleed through was so strong and Chris that at times I feel like I knew Mike better than I did Chris because Mike, Chris was always asleep while I was working on him, which at that point he was Mike, and I was always communicating with Mike, working with Mike, like I could see Mike in meditation, And then Mike's personality is so familiar to me in the beginning, like it, the bleed through of Mike into Chris was amazingly strong, and it's like, wow, that that was what he was missing. So yeah, don't cut these guys off, like integrate them and work with them. I learned some amazing things about working with alters. I am so good with it now, I am so fast.
Speaker 4: All Right, I see another question up here. I can't really find it. Some angel wings out right there? Shit, do you feel negative? Do any things you don't normally do trying to ruin your life.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I sort of don't understand that one. If she could, you know, sort of rephrase.
Speaker 1: I'll read it out loud because some people listen on audio, so they'll want to know it's so she says, do you feel negative a lot about things you don't normally do trying to ruin your life? Maybe misunderstand or assisted programming system to help you with your gifts, so you're not hurting people, but you're not hurting people's I don't know what she's talking.
Speaker 4: About is actually fixing up now I'm trying. I am fixing Chris's life because Chris had that a lot. Chris did get negative feelings and felt really down. I think that would be a question that all about him because he felt like things were, you know, trying to get after him, ruin his life. But they were attacking him in different ways. Like I said, they can't attack me. And and it's like that I don't have it the worst luck. He did have the worst luck, But like I said, I've been fixing most things that he's had going on because I love him. I mean, he's me, He's part of me, and share this body. So I love him like I love myself, and I want him to be good and be okay. And that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to make it where I'm trying to fix his life and the things that I can fix, so that when we start getting back and forth and sharing, because I believe when he gets better, you know, one day I'll be out. One day he'll be out, one day we'll be sorted together. You know, he'll be out, but I'll be right there with him in the back of his mind. Because that's just the way things work.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We have a really good thing going. And I there's people that try to fix it with medicine. If people out there have identity disorder or whatever they want to call it, it's stuff like this. It's stuff like this. Don't hate it, don't think it's a disease. Don't think you have to fix it. Man, embrace it, let it through, talk to the other person, communicate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I've been learning is how we got to communicate with these alters and work with them. And once you want to work with them, it's easy. It's easy to get them integrated and happy and they are you. They are aspects of you. Like I said, he was such a strong blea through Chris.
Speaker 4: I am, but I'm not. Okay, I'm not, but he totally we just share a body. But he's totally not well.
Speaker 1: But you do.
Speaker 4: I have the Navy seals been on the moon. I've seen some on the moon.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a yeah, this is this is from d wild Man too. I think he says, can you break down what is that exactly on the moon? Or he said the I c C but like do you.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold, I'm just sorry. Somebody who's coming home.
Speaker 6: You can come in. Sorry about that on the podcast though, Okay, hey George, need to just grab me.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that guy. Sorry about the interruption. That's okay, that's pretty daughter. But it seems to be very different. It's very different there. I'm trying to it's hard.
Speaker 1: Is she good?
Speaker 4: What it is on the moon? What I've seen on the Moon is mostly underground. That's where a bunch of the training my training took took place was on the moon. The lighter gravity sort of you know, helps with everything, and I believe it also helps with the stuff they put in us to the gravity is different in a way that I guess when the stuff that they inject us with to try to enhance this, it makes it a little easier on us. It still hurts. You felt sick for days. But on the Moon, I was basically underground. There was a couple of things up you know, up top. There is a portal there on the moon where I've traveled to Mars. I've traveled, shoot man, I've traveled to places that you wasn't even able to even understand the name. I've seen a lot of things. I've seen beings and all are not bad. I mean all you know, they're curious. They don't sit there and talk to you. Most of them have evolved more than talking there in your mind. They communicate like that. On other things that you know that actually speak, we have communicators. It's so weird because it's almost like you see on TV. But it's not it's not as clear, uh, and it gets things wrong sometimes, but we have things that you know translate. But on the Moon, that's about I mean I was underground, only seeing the top a couple of times, and it was for training, and there were bunks. I mean, it's a big place under there, but it's all underground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is from my Ashton. He says, this is a long question. He says, what are your opinions on people abusing and the potentially of using psychedelic substances to attempt to hijack the acostic records and other metaphysical avenues attempt getting an edge on the others if you have an opinion on that or I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's sort of a hard one, but I mean, I'll give you my opinion. I believe that some people that that want to want to be there and want to get information like that can't get it any other way. I don't think it's good, but I mean I know people that have used because their child. I mean, Chris, Chris had an addiction problem, you know, he had to deal with and it wasn't for this, but it was because his life was so bad he just wanted to feel something good. So I believe the people that are taking psychedelics are anything like that, are trying to get a relief and trying to get help and trying to feel better. You know what I'm saying. They're not all junkies.
Speaker 1: Now, there are junkies, and.
Speaker 4: I haven't ever I haven't I haven't ever had that, so I don't know. I've never done psychedelics.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The stuff they put in me wasn't psychedelics. It was just things that enhanced my body that I had. But I'm sorry, I don't really have any good answers to that. I apologize.
Speaker 1: It's just from Anchor Haven. She says, did you ever remember ever encountering the mitra, which I guess they're like an evil?
Speaker 6: You remember then I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I have. Yeah, there's some of them, and it's very hard when you start seeing things like this. You feel that cold child down the back of your spine because this is different man, even even people that have been trained to do that the first time you see them, because they are scary looking. Yeah, it's it's a cold child goes down your back and they're assholes. They're very mean.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is a it's a cool question from uh Tennessee, Kentucky Bigfoot. He says, have you ever saw any bigfoots on your travels? I haven't.
Speaker 4: I've seen things that looks like that, but not on Earth. We got them here though. They come through the borrels. Yeah, Marcia, Marcia and Chris. I think Chris has you know seen some of that. Now we're around here, the owls start coming around a lot. Uh, Like they'll probably come around to night when we start really talking about this stuff and open it up about that.
Speaker 6: Do every time we talked to Chris talks about Bob and the ouse.
Speaker 4: But no, I'm sorry, I haven't seen one on Earth. I've seen things that look like bigfoots on other planets.
Speaker 1: But not on Earth. Wow, this is from Uh, let's see here, let me see here. Okay, Well, we'll wait for another question to come in. Yeah. Yeah, If you guys have questions, put them in the chat, you know, and you'll say this.
Speaker 4: When I mentioned what I do, I like to say cleaning, not killing, uh, just because that's just you know. But there were times that even the good good, the good extraterrestrials that were there that we were even trying to negotiate with our government, had me clean them right in front, just because it's just some really evil shit going on. Now, there is good stuff, there's a lot of good stuff going on, but you also have these people that are trying to manipulate it and trying to make it look like trying to make it look like we're trying to trying to communicate and trying to make things work, but they're not because they're killing them to you know, clean them and bail make it look like somebody else did it, so that you know, it manipulates the way they're thinking, in the way that they feel that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Well. And Marcia, do you have any good questions you want to ask Mike that you think would be interesting about, like his situation or like.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, I mean, I will let him explain to you what it was like to come from the SSP into this body and then start coming in the personality.
Speaker 4: What did you explain to me?
Speaker 6: It was so he was lost in the void and then the bird slung he was lost in the void, and I integrated him in And then tell him what that was like for you when you came all the void and then you were integrated.
Speaker 4: Voyd was very empty. The void was just nothing. No love, no sadness, no have no nothing. Okay, it was just complete emptiness. It sucks.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 4: It was very It wasn't I mean, it was hard, but you don't realize and you don't have a time like where Chris is at right now working on his self. A year or six months could go by and he'll think it could be a couple of days. That's just the way the time works when you're when you're in, when you're not out. But the void coming from that, it was very much like a dream. It's like you start coming in and you start seeing this stuff and then they say no, you're waking up in a body, and you're like, wait a minute, this look in the mirror. It looks a little different. And then I start my body. My mind starts a much transforming my body to look like I did in the face. Because my face is a lot different. I can see it than Chris's, which is so weird now. The rest of his body when I woke up, it was very different. I had to get used to the belly. He's a little fatter, but that's what you get when you're eating earth feared all day and not mrs and nasty shit. But it was just it was a it was almost a spiritual awakening. It was like, you know, here I was, I was gone. I had nothing, seen nothing. I heard this voice talking to me and telling me she loved me, and all this other stuff. Had this voice just in there talking and then next thing, you know, it's like a hand reaching there and grabbed me, and I woke up in this body, and then I was able to communicate with Chris Moore, and you know, he realized I wasn't an enemy of his, that I was actually something good. And that took a little while, and here we are today. I mean, it just works for us, and I don't think people understand that. I think people are like, oh, well, how do you do this? That we do normal shit? Man, Like when I'm in this body, I might when he's in this body, he's Chris. We pretty much just share the body and our minds are different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is uh, this is from uh, this is uh from uh sovereign cause withman. He says was area fifty one in the moon attack recently? We know, do you know anything about that?
Speaker 4: Like, uh, it happened probably like I was pulled out. What how long ago was I pulled out?
Speaker 6: It was six months ago?
Speaker 4: About seven months ago? Yeah, about seven months ago, I think it was about seven About seven months ago is when I was pulled out. So if his recently happened, I don't have any I don't get intel from that anymore. I just have the memories that I did. So no, I don't don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, it's okay. Let me see here.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the questions. They're awesome. I just I'm not going to lie to you. So if I don't know, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: That interesting when this is sorry, good, go ahead, go ahead. No I was this guy Justin says a team of Chinese specialists supposedly assaulted a US relay station on the Moon recently. I don't know. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: Or what I was.
Speaker 4: The last time I was at the Moon, there was something going on. It was attacked, and they shipped a lot of stuff. They had something they were shipping out from the Moon that was not supposed to you know that. I guess they were trying to the Chinese are trying to get their hands on. I didn't know it was Chinese, but that they were trying to get their hands on. So they send a lot of stuff to the portal to unknown location, and after that a bunch of US would shipped back to Earth and I was sent there. And then last thing I remember, I was in a jet trying to run away because Marcia had come through so clear to me that I started pushing back and fighting again. So they started realizing something was going on, and they pulled me in for almost like a debrief, and it was almost like a light of detector, and they saw that, you know, something had been poking through. This wasn't right. Something was going on. So that I saw they were gonna they were gonna take me, you know, inject me with something that's gonna kill me. So I hopped in the Blaine and hauled ass.
Speaker 6: And I protected you while you did. I saw it in the vision.
Speaker 4: And then that's where I got pulled out. I don't know if I was shot down. I don't know if I crashed. I don't know what happened. I just know I was pulled through and I was pulled into this this consciousness.
Speaker 6: I dreamed it that night.
Speaker 4: He told me.
Speaker 6: He just told me today that that that day, that that he woke up. That's when I saw him go. He woke up and he went rogue and he went and grabbed something. He jumped in a plane, and I knew he was road. I just knew it, and I was protecting him, almost cast some protection around him. And he said that they were chasing him, trying to shoot him down in planes. And I dreamed that that night exactly that they were chasing him, trying to shoot him down in planes, and then I saw everything flip completely upside down in those planes fall the sky. So I thought everything was fine.
Speaker 1: Well a coup.
Speaker 6: The next morning Chris said they got.
Speaker 4: Him as a motherfucker, and then I was here, So that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Shit, sorry, I think they're mine and for Helium three on the Moon. That's what I've heard from other experience that.
Speaker 4: Maybe like that, with that stuff like that, they have very they're very secretive on what they're doing, like very different programs that you're in. I was in the Assassin program, and then they had other you know, pretty much like to have in an normal army. You know, you have different divisions, you have different specialties. There were civilian contractors on the moon. There was stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Hold on just a second, okay, okay, yeah, no problem, no problem. Yeah yeah. And if you guys want to support the show, you can do that. It's a good time to say that. Like if anybody wants to donate, I put links in the description on how to donate and stuff like that. It's always appreciated, never obligated, and it does help the show a lot, you know. And yeah, we'll just wait for them to come back. They should be here in a second, for any minute, you know. I think I think they're muted, So.
Speaker 4: All right, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I was just saying too that Rob is putting out some amazing material and he's busting his ass to get all this info out and he is putting out the best material I'm seeing it anywhere. So yeah, we need to support Rob.
Speaker 4: There are some new things that are about to come out. I really, I really do. Yeah, Rob, you're awesome. There are some things that are about to come out that I think that is really gonna wake some people up, like med beds or something like that.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just.
Speaker 4: They're gonna start with starting to see things, see different people. I think within the next year. I really feel this because they were trying to they had so much stuff. They can't keep a lock on a lot of stuff. Because they have a lot of people coming out now and they do keep track of that. They will find out that I'm in this body and we'll see how that goes. I mean whatever, But I don't really care. I'm not scared, but there will be things that happen. There are med beds. Med beds are freaking awesome, dude. I broke my leg. I broke my leg on a mission on a motorcycle and was in a med bed for thirty minutes and I was I was good to go.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 4: There's so many things out there. But the reason they don't want these med beds out are because this is their thinking. This is not mine. Okay, if you started healing everybody that had diseases, we would have so many people on this planet. It would not be able to sustain itself. People have to die, and they want people to die. Okay, that's just what they're doing. These Kim trails and everything. There's so many people on this earth that these big wigs and everything and everybody else are like, you know, they're using the med beds for themselves, for their families and for people like me that they used to you know, dispense people.
Speaker 6: And I will say for Kim Trele's he's seen it too.
Speaker 4: I've seen them load them in the planes and everything. Okay, it's not just something small like that's some nasty shit and they make it seem like a joke. They try to make everybody seem crazy. Oh man, that's crazy. That shit ain't crazy. If you feel it, it's happening. Okay, that's that's that's trust or got what's in there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got you guys. Uh put your question guys in the chat and we'll get them here.
Speaker 4: And I apologize about that. That was that's I say, my daughter, Chris's daughter, but had came in and you know, teenagers nowadays there there it's hard for them to realize some things, and they don't want to realize and they were they just don't understand.
Speaker 1: Has it been the hard of did you? Did you tell your daughter? And like what does she is? She is? She okay with Mike, and like I've tried.
Speaker 4: To tell her that I might and that I'm really like not her dad, but I am her dad, and she I guess she thinks I'm joking. She thinks I'm joking, But I was real with her.
Speaker 6: I told her too, because she has seen him in Chris. You know, it's not like he's not familiar.
Speaker 4: He is now my face is different to her. She does say, my face.
Speaker 6: She's different because he's more in here, and he's got his own personality and on you know, memories and ship, but his hit I know him already, see. I know his energy super well. Like I've told you before, we are it's one flames. When you trace our energy up, that's the same energy he is me. I can't feel. I can't tell the difference. Hell, we're about going horse all the time together. Everything we do, everything that happens them happens in a vice versus everything physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. Is such a strong bleed through. It's like he's an altar in some weird way. You know of mine and I, like I said, with Chris's life, it is different. It's different going to work.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I have to calm down with people at work because empathy is a little hard for me on some things, just because that's what they put in me. And even though I'm not in my old body, I'm in my same mind, I still care. But it's it's just different. So it work, I feel that you're as should be getting your work done work. I don't want any complaints or anything else like that, because that's the way it is. In the military. You do what you said. But with people that are working for Chris are like that, so me fussing at them and doing things with them, and I had to really calm down. I really had to calm my emotions down, and really because they could tell big damn difference. They were like, who is this guy? Why are you doing this? What happened to you? What happened to you this weekend?
Speaker 1: And all some shit like.
Speaker 4: But my bosses seem to love it because I really get things done for Chris.
Speaker 6: So check it off. Where I know Chris as your personality at just as well as his. That is Chris. His job has never seen Mike because Mike had been ripped off when Chris started there. So what they saw with Chris was Chris Chris, and then Chris and the pain Body, which was like a damn entity which was fighting both of us. This was insane. And then Chris ripped that off and then it was just Chris, and he was fucked up. He didn't have any protective parts anymore because Mike and the pain Body were his protective parts and he was just falling apart. And then Mike came in and started fixing everything. The pain body was the eyeshole. Mike is great. Mike is fixing everything in his life like every eyeespoc. He's so on everything.
Speaker 4: And so when Chris is ready to come back, he'll be happy and things will be better. I don't ever want to make anything worse for him. And I hope me telling these things to everybody doesn't, you know, telling him what I feel doesn't make it harder on him. He would tell me if if it did, if you didn't want me to do it, just like he's screamed day.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just feel there's things that I could share since I've been there. Like I said, there's some things that I can't answer, and I'm not going to make up bullshit. So if I can't answer your question, I just can't, uh, I think, and I will say that, like I said, the transfer over from consciousness is totally different. Like I know, you see some people that are like, hold on a second, and they go, you know, close their eyes, do this right here, and bam, there's somebody else. I mean, that may be your thing. I don't really see how that works, but I literally we have to shut my side of my brain down. I had to shut my brain down and then Chris has to come in and down pretty much download his side of the brain. If we don't do that, it's like a computer that hadn't you know, that's all fucked up. Like we just won't be we won't be good. We can't shift like that.
Speaker 6: Based on what I've seen, I believe one hundred percent that it depends on the altar that's coming in as to how hard that personality comes in, because I worn't with a lot of people and a lot of altars, and I've noticed that some are very very strong and very strong in the personality and some are really light, and so that I think could be a more solid division compartmentalization in the brain than some of the other altars would have with other people.
Speaker 4: In his case, I just communicate with Mike.
Speaker 6: I don't know about any of other altars.
Speaker 4: There are no other altars in me. There are no share the body with Chris and I are the only things in here.
Speaker 6: Okay, so that's interesting, they're the only things in But see so to me, it's such a solid divide that they have to switch over like that. But I see something differm other people where I think the compartmentalization is not as hard with the altar. Sometimes I'm seeing things like this. I am seeing heart switches like this, but I am seeing fast ones too, and I totally trust what I'm seeing. You know, I feel my way through everything, so I feel that it can differ.
Speaker 1: This is up from K forty one. She says, Micro you met at the military for doing this to you.
Speaker 4: I am mad for them taking my life and me being finding out that I am a clone, and all I did was they're bidding. I loved what I did, though I can't say I didn't. The life I had was I'm glad. Let's just put this way. I'm glad. I am mad at them for taking my life. Yes, I'm mad at them for everything they put in me, but right now I'm using everything that they put in me and everything they gave me to fight back, So I'm happy about that. But yeah, I'm upset with them, because you know, when you find out your clawn, it's pretty heartbreaking. It's pretty heart wrenching knowing that you know you're somebody else. But I'm very thankful for Chris and Marcia for pulling me in here, and Chris for sharing his body with me. If it wasn't for that. I don't know where i'd be right now. Yeah, but yes, I'm mad at the military for doing that shit, are you not?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Thank God, it's a little mission that I'm using my I'm using all the things that they did to me and all the things that I saw against them. Now, so the jokes on them me too. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I think I'm seeing with anybody else, I'm trying to think of another question. Yeah, no, go ahead, Yeah, go ahead, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just you know, saying yeah, it was on you. That was the that was sorry. She's got to get food out. Last time we were on here, we burn a pizza.
Speaker 1: I mean we could. I guess we could finish up now, I guess. I mean, or you want to go a little bit longer. It's up to you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, we're good.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 4: If you have any questions or anything, we keep going. She's just doing that. I don't mean to be mean to you know out of it, but the thing it was just it's been a different life, but there's been one particular one that I remembered.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've done some really messed up stuff. Man's night under orders. Some things helped and some things were we're good and some things were for bad, Like I have done bad, but I don't see that. I'm not sorry about any of it, just because that's just what I had to do to survive and live. It was gruesome. I still have those skills. I have every skill that they put in me. I may not have the body, but everything that was in my mind downloaded in my mind, everything that I had learned, my skills at, you know, cleaning, I still have all that, And it is weird not doing that now. That is something like when you do that for a living. It's it's just it's very weird going from that to this calm life. And this calm life is it's helped me. It is stressful, like work and everything is more stressful than my missions were. Like going to work every day and waking up and dealing with all that shit was stressful, more stressful than some of the things that I've had to do and see and deal with SSP. Yeah, and because that was my whole life. That's all I know, man, that is all I know. I was a clon from Chris, so they got him. He's been in SSP. He was taking in portals and things like that. I mean, hell, we may have things where we've done missions together and we don't even know it because we were so close to each other we thought it was us. Wow, it's very things are crazy, and I know it sounds crazy, but I just I want people to know that this shit is really real. This isn't something that is for anyone's entertainment. The only reason I'm doing this is because people have questions. I hope people watch it and get answers. If they don't, or they have anything bad, like, I'm sorry, but I mean, this is who I am, and I want people to know that.
Speaker 1: If they have.
Speaker 4: Identities, disorder or and they're going to see a therapist or something like that and they're telling them this is a bad thing. I can't emphasize enough. This isn't a bad thing. Speak with it, Go deep, meditate and see your author, See what is there. Communicate they've got they've got some asp of you, they are you.
Speaker 1: You know, you go to work with them, not cut them off. No, that's that's a good point. Yeah, it's it's like you're you're a good example Mike for like people that can, like you know, not to survive, but like thrive with this, you know, that's why it's important. It's uh, you know, like it gives people. He might give some people out there hope that are like dealing with this. So I would I say to big people, is like, if you're dealing with this, embrace it like Mike's Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean there's something good. I mean, it could be something good. Man like, it could help you because I'm telling you right now, if Chris and I weren't able to do this, I don't think Chris would survive much longer.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 4: He was not happy with his life. I mean, yeah, he was beaten down. Okay, he was beaten down, and he was ready to end it.
Speaker 6: When he remembered those last two rituals, he went down hard.
Speaker 4: It was very hard for him. It was very hard for him. And you know, I can feel a little bit of that that pain. But he's working on himself. He's doing a lot of goods. So, like I said, some people out there, if things are going rough and you have this, let your alter take over for a little while. I mean, just do what you need to do to fix yourself. As long as your alter, as long as that person inside of you wants the best for you, like I want the best for him. It's nothing but a tool that can help you. And like I'm telling you right now, there are sometimes that I have my still have my skills that make me want to just you know, road rage is bad.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say urges, but I just I miss some of the things that I used to do. Like you have those memories and you have those skills, and you don't use those skills anymore. I use typing and management, like you know, I'm not using my cleaning skills and those those are there. It's hard, it's different. It's different not doing.
Speaker 1: That every day.
Speaker 6: And he gets that, mean Fike, I mean that is that when he thinks about it, you can see the excitement in it.
Speaker 4: And I know that sounds bad, but that's how they made me man, Like that's something am I supposed to do? Calm it down.
Speaker 6: I'm working on that, you know, in meditation, so I've been able to do everything else. You know, it's bizarre to mean, it's insane to me how much you can just focus on something and purely believe it and give it one hundred percent focus and then next thing you know, you see it and you do like the craziest shit you never thought was possible. Life's more malleable than you think. We're just walking around like shit's hottening into us. No, like, dive in there and make it what you want it to be every moment.
Speaker 4: And if you just knew it was around everybody, like when you're in my other body, is something they do with my eye, our eyes or something like that, Like shit is hidden that is every day. Man, you walk outside, you see used to see ships, you used to see, you know, things getting loaded, things flying. I mean, and now I don't have that ability because I mean Chris's body. But dude, I'm just telling you right now, like the shit is out there and you just would not believe everything that's around you, and it's crazy as hell. Man, I don't see how they hide it. I don't see how they hide it as good as they do, but they do, and I mean, they'll probably get pissed off. Like I said, I've started to notice things at work, so I'm pretty sure people are starting to notice it. But I appreciate everybody's questions. I'm sorry if I couldn't answer all them, but I really appreciate it. Rob you're letting me tell some of my story here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, is there before we go? Is there anything else you want to share or anything else you want to lead the audience with or in Martians or anything you want to share, anything you guys want to promote or anything like that, Like yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I want to promote mental health. I mean, I know there's a lot of people out there suffering and I can feel that shit. And things are going to get better, I promise you, just like Chris. Chris had to understand that things will get better, and they're gonna get a lot better and things are gonna get wilder. Like just be excited for what's to come because today may suck ass, but tomorrow might suck ass. But after that, man, some good or good is coming. I'll never give up. And you know, dig really deep and embrace yourself. Love yourself. Ship's the only thing you got, and other people you love.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's really what say. Yeah, and Marshall, you want to promote your you, you can, you can book with you and stuff, right Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she's a big help. If anybody needs any any clearing, any I'll do it for her because she's done a lot for for Chris and I I mean, she's amazing at clearing. She's amazing at at pulling out your trauma and really digging in there and clearing it out. I feel like you're being attacked by anything. I'm telling you, this woman is amazing. And all you got to do is reach out on her Facebook, you know, rival let you know where she's at. She has a Facebook is Marcia Sava. But I'm telling you right now, man, she doesn't. She doesn't disappoint. She pulled I mean literally, you think about it. She pulled me here into this body. She never gave up. And all the people she helped she still tells in contact with. She always checks on them. She's clearing people at all day. You know, she's always up clearing and helping people farm rings all the time. This is she's a really really strong person, a really strong shaman. If she can't help you, which is you know, hard to even fathom, because she is really great, she will find something that helps you. She never disappoints. But I'll leave it at that. But she's really she's really awesome.
Speaker 6: I rebuild Chris's mind, and I'm telling you it took everything so I learned so much about processing charma and getting the mind out of the negative, looping and open to realize, Guys, we are creating everything. They are flashing all this fear porn shit at us to make us created. They can't create it. They do not have manifestational abilities. We are the power source. We are the ones creating it, and they flash the shit in front of us and make us create this crazy, scary, every scenario world. We have to grab onto our reality and not just sit back and let it just happen to us. We have to make every day, every moment like a ritual, really plant it out. Am I going somewhere? I need to pre clear that shit before I get there, you know, is there something going on in my life? I need to put some focus. I'm about to do a podcast about manifestational keys that we've used that have been extremely strong.
Speaker 4: And yeah, Chris was really good at manifestation. I mean, Chris can manifest a damn car, a job, anything like that. Now, he's a badass for that shit, But I'm not that good at all with it. But the other thing I was gonna say too about Marsha. If you're out there and you have mental health issues. Are you have things that are going on in your head, you don't understand our voices? Contact Marcia if you want to talk to me. I'm glad she's really good with that. If you have any more questions than me, contact Marsha. She'll get in touch with me to answer your questions or talk to you, even if you just need to talk, even if you feel like you're the only person out there's like this, that's Shit's not right. I'm out there and Marsha helps a lot with that too, So you're not alone. There's always somebody out there to help. And Marcia is amazing. And you know, I don't mind answering questions. I don't mind talking to people. So if you have any questions more for me, you can reach Rob or Marcia and I will gladly answer them or talk to you on the phone or whatever you need to do.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I also I want to say, yeah, okay. I also want to say check out my YouTube channel that I just started at make the ether o Bay and I will be putting a lot of podcasts about what I'm learning with this process with him, things about altered inscription, things about just how this is working with him. So there's a whole lot of things on my channel for self empowerment and uh clearing. The songs will clear you and empower you. In my clearing and empowering playlist, a lot of songs, songs that we did for manifestation. We're showing you how we use the songs. We put his name in some of them, you know, to make them personal and you'd be amazed when you put something in the song, how it will go in your subconscious like like that. So that's something I'm about to put out as a manifestational video about keys. We've used to manifest things that have been amazing. So but yeah, anyway, yeah, check out my channel. It's got some amazing stuff.
Speaker 1: And we have a show. I talked to Leanne before we started this podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: O'clock, and she she said she wants me to go on with her because I can keep her focused and like because she's like squirrel. So I'll be coming on with you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sounds good. So yeah, guys, I have three shows tomorrow. Tomorrow is a busy day I have that I'm trying.
Speaker 7: To think who else I can't remember right now, but I'll remember and well, you know, yeah, so yeah, thank you guys, thank you Mike, and I keep wanting to say christ but thank you, min.
Speaker 4: Thank you because that's hard. That's hard on me because I'm my individual person. Yeah, he wants And I appreciate you too, Rob getting everything out because this isn't easy and you know you got to a lot. But thank you for putting all this out there and getting help for everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know you've a text and all this ship you go through and you still just pummel through it. So I had a nod respect for you for that. You know, keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Thanks, guys, I can help you in any way. All right, all right, thank you everybody, and I will see you guys later on, I mean tomorrow. Yeah, thanks guys. Having Hey,