Speaker 1: Yeah, plug Talk is the best only podcast where the hold smashed the guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plug Talk is.
Speaker 3: The best only podcast with the hold smashed the guess. Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. I adam twenty two. I am joined by my scrumptious wife.
Speaker 1: Plug Why are you laughing at you?
Speaker 3: Scrumsures? I don't know. Just to grab the leg like a big thigh right now. Yeah, it's like a turkey leg. And uh, today we're bringing you an episode that has been in the works for quite some time. You guys probably think for a year a year, wow, okay to me a year as an eternity. They probably think that a lot of these are just spur of the moment. No, it took us a full year to get this hottie on the couch. But here we go. Catherine Knight is on the couch. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me, guys, We're very excited.
Speaker 1: So wait, where do you live? Why did it take us so long to get you here?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm based in Hungary. I'm from Chiller, but I've been based in Hungary for over a year. Yeah, and you up in it for about four years. So I used to live in Berlin before.
Speaker 3: Okay, I moved.
Speaker 4: I feel like girls who live in Europe or just traveling every weekend, is that real?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is real because you got it all the I don't know, like in Barcelona, London, Prague, we're always like moving around and getting but that's for work, that's not for leisure and content rates and like yeah, but it's just like it's like a vacation.
Speaker 3: America, all the porn stars are consolidated in a couple of states, but in Europe it feels like, yeah, you got to bounce between the biggest cities to find the handful of girls that are worth shooting with, right right, yeah, yeah makes sense. So wait, you lived in Chile until.
Speaker 2: What age around twenty twenty seven? Okay, yeah, yeah, but I was traveling around before that modeling. I was doing modern full time. Oh really, So I was traveling to Asia for about like four months and then six months. I was like coming back and forth.
Speaker 3: What kind of modeling fashion modeling?
Speaker 2: I was in magazines, fashion covers, like commercials, runways all that.
Speaker 3: So like big fashion brands, like real fashion brands.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I did like hardpurs of sar Vogue costume, polytime, all the good magazines.
Speaker 3: So were you making a lot of money doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it was great. It was really fun. What my big passion for a long.
Speaker 3: Time, for a long time, and then what happens? What started to change?
Speaker 2: I don't know, the money was just not good anymore?
Speaker 3: Was it really good at one point? And then it started?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I just stayed in Chile, and in Chile you can only get so far. Like I did all the magazines, all the stuff, all the work with all them the signers, and then it was like, okay, I'm done, Like it's just not funny, you know, I kind of lost the passion for it.
Speaker 3: So when you quit, did you know you were going to go into porn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not at all?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah I know. So the pandemic hit and I was like, how am I going to do my money now? And I was stuck at home with my boyfriend and he was like, have you seen this cyc called Chatterbait? I was like no, I no know, Like I didn't watch any porn before, Like I was not into it.
Speaker 3: And because in the high fashion world you can't really have only fans and you definitely can't.
Speaker 2: Do porn, right, and that was not a saying back then.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're a little more open minded to it now.
Speaker 2: It's like a little pressure. Really, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Got to be inevitable because at a certain point you want hot chicks. Yeah, they're making an only fans. They've at least got a little history in the.
Speaker 4: Game or at least that could be their backup plan once they leave, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or it's pretty much normalized now.
Speaker 3: It is way better. Wow. Interesting. Okay, So then you start camming, Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Did, coming for a little while with your partner with my partner. The first time, it was like I was so anxious that I just couldn't do it. I was like, I don't know how to be in front of the camera and like moving and be like cashal and like heck and.
Speaker 3: It's live and U Yeah, streaming in and of itself is a challenge for most people, but then you add the sexual elements, right.
Speaker 2: And I came from modeling, so it was like posting the whole time like oh my god, guys and not doing anything. So it's kind of awkward. I was like, I cannot do this thing. And then I saw that all the girls were promoting their only fans in there. So I was like, okay, I'm going to open my Only Fans and that's when things took off.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, and were you driving traffic from your chatter bait to that or had you grown.
Speaker 2: Your Instagram because I already had a following for from modeling modeling, Oh okay cool? Yeah, yeah, so all the guys. But you're went to my Only fans right away.
Speaker 1: You're modeling Instagram. It must have had a more of a female audience, right than a male.
Speaker 2: It was kind of mixed, mixed, Yeah, you would say, yeah, okay, wow, that's interesting. Were following me back then?
Speaker 3: So women follow fashion models and men follow porn starts, that's what you're telling me.
Speaker 1: I feel like most of the attire and the aesthetic and all of that is appealing to women. A lot of it is super covered up. It's like a guy is more likely to like a girl, just like in a bikini.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would never I.
Speaker 3: Would never follow like the new hot Louis Vuitton model. I don't care, I want to see you naked.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of people aren't necessarily following fashion models unless they're like actually interested in that industry.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, but I'll follow.
Speaker 2: They are not that many fashion models, so all the guys were like, oh my god, who is And that was kind of like a public figure already, so they were pretty interested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, known about somebody for a while, and then they start doing porn for sure, that's going to peak people's interests more than like somebody coming in the game, and that's there are their thing already. If you know somebody as a singer, a YouTuber personality in some way, and then they start doing porn, that's when I think like a big percentage of their fan base is going to sign.
Speaker 2: Up exactly right.
Speaker 4: And you had no interest in coming to the US to do porn stuff or you just like couldn't.
Speaker 1: You went straight to Europe?
Speaker 2: Like what made Europe you wanted?
Speaker 1: Why did you want to go to Europe?
Speaker 2: Because I love Verlin. I was obsessed with Berlin and I'm actually polyamorous, so high I was eating a couple in Berlin. So I was going back and forth, yeah for like three years. So then I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, well I'm just gonna move Holly relationships.
Speaker 2: Yes, well I actually got flight partners back then three and tuler to long distance and.
Speaker 3: How do you divvy up your time between all these people? Even having one woman in my life seems unbelievably.
Speaker 2: Exhausted a lot of work. It was exhausting.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I feel like you've got to have a lot of time on your hands, of time and probably a very high sex. Do they all know about each other?
Speaker 2: Or when we were burning out, like watch movies together, picniics and like kids stuff. It was not all about it.
Speaker 1: It's like a friend group exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane. So that were into each other, so it was kind of cute.
Speaker 1: The drama.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of drama. That's what to some people, because some of my partners would start dating and then realize they were not a good much and that would bring tension into like the dynamic. Oh yeah, yeah, it was kind of crazy, but I loved it.
Speaker 3: You think your life. Have you ever been monogamous?
Speaker 2: I was managrammas ununtil I turned twenty one. Yeah, that's when I realized it was a thing. Like I just found a couple on YouTube doing all these videos about polyamory, and I was like, oh my god, this is me. This is how I feel. Because I would cheat all the time. I would like feel attracted to my like friends and like I was like hiding things from my partners, and I was like, I don't want to lie anymore. This is just not for me.
Speaker 1: So did you find like an online community and that's where you met?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: So once you start doing OnlyFans, did you start off kind of tame just doing nudity and stuff or were you going for it right away right away?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing like dildo blow jokes and like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know because you were already having sex on cam right on the campus.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So did you do all your content with your boyfriend at first or were.
Speaker 2: You yeah, yeah, with my partner at the time.
Speaker 4: Yes, And then what made you want to go into doing like official studio porn.
Speaker 2: When I moved to Berlin because I was posting on Twitter promoting my only Fans and that's when Julie Grandi Jim Models contacted me and they were like, oh, do you want to do fixing? Like do you want to go to Hungary and work on pseudo works? And like I was like yes please because I was like seeing all these pictures of Vixen online and they just look so pretty. Yeah, I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: And it's like you're used to the high production settings of all these modeling shoots. Yeah, so you probably that's attractive of like, oh, like this is some ship that's actually high end, like the stuff I used to do.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting.
Speaker 4: That part must have come so easily to you, because you know, when a girl comes to a porn set, it's like she just has to figure it out as she goes.
Speaker 1: And I know from girls that I'm friends.
Speaker 4: With, they hate looking at their first photos because their pounds are.
Speaker 1: Like awkward, you know, like making your faces.
Speaker 4: But you you already had trained in like that part of the industry.
Speaker 2: Well, my first ever scene was so crazy though, Like I was a mess. I was like so anxious because it was anal. Like my first ever scenes was anal and it was a group scene that I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know what I was.
Speaker 1: Doing, Like they knew it was your first scene and that's what they booked.
Speaker 2: They didn't know, and they called my agent like what the fuck are you doing? Like why why Snoopy?
Speaker 3: Were you already a veteran of anal in your private life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, Okay, I love it.
Speaker 3: You were never scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, I know. I was actually like I don't know, Like I didn't know anything about the industry, so I was trying to fruit myself, like, yeah, I can do anal and m m. That was a big mistake.
Speaker 3: Wait why was a mistake? Things didn't go smoothly?
Speaker 2: Oh like that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when I searched your name earlier. Sometimes I like to give our guests a quick Google before we hop on here, and I hit the image tab and I was just like whoa, Like, that's a lot of huge dicks going in this fairly batitue girl's asshole. I was just a little taken aback, like, oh, for real.
Speaker 2: Love anal? Like I took dread in the ass twice in a week? Do it? Why?
Speaker 1: Why not give it a rest?
Speaker 3: Why filmed two scenes with the same dude, Like I just wanted to wear a different outfit or what was the idea with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know which, since first for the threesome and then he wanted a boy girl with me talking just like Spanish. The whole be really hot.
Speaker 4: It was hot.
Speaker 3: Took that out.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking about the state of your butt after two days of dread and he was insane.
Speaker 2: It was insane, just I was shooting myself afterwards. It was a full gape like for hours and hours, Yeah, hours and hours of butt hole stretching.
Speaker 3: Holy sh How long shot with dread? How long is you shoot for?
Speaker 2: For? About an hour? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 1: An hour of straight.
Speaker 3: Anle Yeah, I can't complain. And the blood drop where you just get the top. Girls can't really like get too far down on that thing. Typically they're just kind of working the head.
Speaker 2: Well, he loved my roomming techniques, So what does it tell us give us something I love?
Speaker 3: Is this a rimming scene? I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you wanted rimming. I went for it and he was like, whoa, this is the best rimming I've ever had.
Speaker 3: I've got a date with the baby wipes before we shoot the scene. Then, just in case you never know. I hate when we shoot a scene with a girl and then I find out she's a blowjob queen. Afterwards?
Speaker 2: Why you always good ahead?
Speaker 3: No, I mean oh blowjob, I mean talking about job. Yeah. We shot with a girl and as soon as we got done, she was like, oh, my god, I forgot you, like to get your ass, you know, have told you in your ass, like.
Speaker 2: I can't forget some time.
Speaker 3: But I mean, really, I don't have to have a hard dick for the rim job. So I could have just said, Okay, let's let's just do it after we'll come shut. Okay, Hey, it's all you Okay. So yeah, I mean I'm just wondering, like when you shoot with dread doing anal versus a regular guy, is it a totally different experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just intimidating.
Speaker 3: It's like rock climbing with no net, no harness.
Speaker 2: No, we had to like prep off camera, like we had a vibrated on like a full intensity and like to like get used to it.
Speaker 1: You never wanted to.
Speaker 2: Tap out, Like no, not really.
Speaker 1: You're not like maybe I can't do this, I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 2: No. Wow, But I'm.
Speaker 3: Watching, Like I watched a DP scene like a week ago, and I noticed that like it cuts and then goes back into them doing the same position, and I'm just sitting there like very curious, like I wonder what happened there that they had to reset.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like especially with DP, it's like they have to have the struggle of just being able to keep the dicks going right with the male's positioning, because I know, for myself, we're just having to keep two toys in there. I'm like, wait, one keeps flying out, like it's just it's not easy to keep.
Speaker 1: Them both in there.
Speaker 3: Definitely, So okay.
Speaker 1: How many you've done so many things?
Speaker 3: So do you think you were just blessed with like a very elastic vagina and asshole that allows you to kind of do these crazy feats?
Speaker 2: You know, it's very tired. Like I was scared I could not take driving. WHOA, So you only that sounds scary? Wow, Yeah, I would not do that.
Speaker 3: That's scary for me.
Speaker 1: Is meant to stretch?
Speaker 2: No, not really.
Speaker 3: Some girls their buttholes way more. Listen. I've had girls back in the day who wanted nothing more than to be an antal queen and they could not do it. Their butthole just was not It didn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the vagina is like you know, it's a canal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we do know some girls who are like genetically have like unbelievably type vaginas even though they've done tons of porn too.
Speaker 2: Most guys are like, fuck, like, let me got used to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, I think I can handle that, but it might be tough. Yeah, okay, So what is your So how many years ago did you start doing porn?
Speaker 2: Four years ago?
Speaker 3: Four years ago? Okay? And how how has this changed your dating life with all the poly stuff and everything? Is everything's still the same or you simplified?
Speaker 2: I just really try not to. I am dating a fan though.
Speaker 3: What level of fan are we talking?
Speaker 2: He's kind of like a sugar dotty. He's way older than me, he's sixty, But I'm just obsessed with them. So hot. That's hot. He has like a full like six bag, and like he loves to work out. He's really handsome. Yeah, the best type of Yeah. No, like he's like checking all the boxes. So you met him how through OnlyFans? Yeah? Like we were doing a vehicle and it was like love at first sight. We were like obsessed with each other. We just stalked for like a full hour, was like, oh so romantic and.
Speaker 3: Then yeah what he did? He flew you out? Or how did you.
Speaker 2: We met in London for the first time and we had an amazing weekend, like fancy hotel, amazing restaurants, shopping all that stuff.
Speaker 3: And he's a hardcore gooner. He likes to see you get banged by all these dudes.
Speaker 2: I mean he loves my solo stuff more. Yeah, he's kind of possessive, kind of jealous.
Speaker 3: Guys, this could be it. Well, you know, stay tuned in, spend your money on only fans, and maybe you two could end up dating your favorite porn starlet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love meeting my fans I've met. I love meeting my fans already. Not yeah, I know, but like I don't know, I just get obsessed with them, Like I'm so professional. I was just falling in love with them.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like there's like a maximum amount of people you could date at once?
Speaker 2: I guess four. It's a good amount. Now, I wouldn't do five.
Speaker 1: You try five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's too much.
Speaker 3: Do women count in this list? Women count?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, I'm bisexual. I'm dating a girl as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so wait, you said you are in a throule thing, right now, yes, that's rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my partners the industry and we're both being a girl.
Speaker 3: Okay. This is my assumption is that when you're in a thruple that it's usually like, imagine me and her had a third She's just not going to get the same level of consideration and she's not going to like feel the same level of respect as what me and her have. And I feel like most thruples are kind of like that. But from your experience, is it often something where you're on more of a level playing field and you're all kind of at the same level of control or power.
Speaker 2: Well, it used to be pretty even between all my partners before, but no, I do have a main partner.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, and they know, like you're the main and you're the side bitch.
Speaker 2: He knows, not just a sidewitch, but really love hierarchy. I mean yeah, for sure. Yeah, that's undeniable.
Speaker 4: And some people might like being you know and b because maybe they want to just give less of their attention and time to you. And then you have your main partner, So some people would prefer.
Speaker 2: Being in that role.
Speaker 4: But it's like interesting to be like, yeah, I don't have year around as much or give as much attention exactly.
Speaker 2: She's just more of like a comment partner, Like she comes and goes like I don't know, we don't see each other that much, but described whenever we see each other is amazing.
Speaker 3: Some of the poorn girls that we meet do seem like they could be a valid participant in a thrupple type relationship, because it's like, if you're a girl who's just fully doing her thing, you're fucking on camera, you're honing it up, and you are not thinking about being a relationship at all, then I feel like being the third and a throuble could totally make sense. But it's like, if you're the kind of girl who really like wants to find love and wants that real like to meet your equal that you're going to be in this very serious relationship with, it's just like you're probably not going to get that as easily in a threat or yeah, well.
Speaker 2: If you're a polyamorous, well she has another partner and that's her main partner, I would say.
Speaker 3: So okay, see, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what do you guys like all go out to dinner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we go to lunch together.
Speaker 3: We came out and does that turn into like a wild orgy often? Or okay? Yeah, interesting why you were kind of describing Berlin as being like your mecca of sluttiness. What is it about Berlin? I love Berlin, but I never really encountered much.
Speaker 2: Sex positive so open minded. So all the clubs have these dungeons or like I don't know, like these dark rooms and you can just like fucking there's people around watching or just like passing by and totally right. Yeah, yeah, what's.
Speaker 3: The super famous one Burger? What's it called? Yeah? Yeah, yeah. I saw a tweet saying that Timothy Shallamay and Kylie Jenner were there this weekend. The allegedly they went together. Hard for me, don't imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they hate tourists like you.
Speaker 3: I always hear that scene.
Speaker 2: You have to be like flag and you have to look like your rocks.
Speaker 3: Said. If you're a club, it's like, are you really going to turn away? KYLEI Jenner? Like you know, and there's no phones allowed in there, so we right allowed.
Speaker 2: They put stickers on all your cameras, so we would probably never know if they actually went there, unless they were to acknowledge it in some way, which if I'm Kylie Jenner, I'm probably not going to admit.
Speaker 3: That I went there.
Speaker 2: El got rejected at the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 2: They don't like famous people there or like tourists.
Speaker 3: You've got to be giving the right energy.
Speaker 2: You know that people with tattoos, with the like Berlin style mullets all that shit.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Elon Musk allegedly has a botched penis implant what like it's.
Speaker 4: Sucked up, so he should show that at the door, like let me in my commitment.
Speaker 2: No, really, I think happened.
Speaker 3: They probably made the right decision not even knowing that he had to watch penis implant because really, like that's going to suck the whole vibe up there. Wait, so you've been to these places. Is the a lot of like sex with like random people thinking place or is it just couples in front of you?
Speaker 2: Berlin? Like, I actually stop fucking people in Berlin because like they're not conscious about testing or anything like that. They're just like going for it, Like it's exciting for them to go into these dock rooms and just fuck whoever's there, and you just don't know, Yeah, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We in the foreign world, we forget how much the rest of the world doesn't really give a fuck about testing.
Speaker 1: Is there a lot of security in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, it's like a safe Like no, if you're trying to take the figures out and like take a picture, you're out in a second. But can you like wink at the security guard and the security guard like comes over and helps you if there's like a guy being.
Speaker 2: Like a little too word, Yeah, yeah, it's pretty safe.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're in America right now? How long are you here for?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be here until April Okay.
Speaker 3: And when you come to America, what's the goal? Just do a shipload of collabs for only fans and stuff?
Speaker 2: Or is it as much as possible, like all the opportunities can get nice?
Speaker 1: So yeah, how often do you try to come out?
Speaker 2: Once a year? Yeah, it's around a word season.
Speaker 3: Okaya. Is there any like wild group sex situation or just any wild horror tale that comes to mind that you could fill the sin about like that that could really let the viewers know exactly how you get down.
Speaker 2: Well, my first ever house party in Berlin, I was just it was a Sunday, So my friends were like, hey, do you want to come over? We're like just chilling with a bunch of friends. It's super chill. Do you want to come in and I was like, yeah, I'm coming, and then everybody was snaked and just like doing all types of frogs like it was. And I ended up like fucking all the guys and all the girls and we were like just like going for it. Wow.
Speaker 3: How many hours were this whole ordeal?
Speaker 2: A full a full day from morning tonight. Yeah, and the hosts were like, hey, guys, let's wrap this up because we're working tomorrow. It's towards Monday, and we're like oh yeah, yeah, sorry sorry, And I was still like sucking two days, like I'm almost done. Yeah, they were all tired. I was still fucking two other guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, what kind of drugs and how much I was powering this experience?
Speaker 2: Well, in Berlin, the famous one is well they call it MEO or three.
Speaker 3: MMC is that the two drawn.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It makes you really horny and it's like having cocaine and molly at the same time. Okay, so you just have a lot of energy and you're just excited to suck everyone and you're connecting and you're like oh my god, like.
Speaker 1: And everyone's nic stop talking. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have quite a few memories from my life of having really extended sexual speriences off of drugs, and now that I don't do that anymore, it's kind of like that that that is like the one thing that I would say I miss about drugs is just having like these wild, long sexual experiences.
Speaker 4: Your sober mind is not like motivated to keep it going for the whole day.
Speaker 3: Even if we were partying, My sober mind is going to properly be like, Okay, bro, you've been fucking for an hour. This is ridiculous, like hanging out. Yeah, you go do something else. Yeah, for sure, I don't think about.
Speaker 1: Food when you're do No.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: No. All right, I guess uh, it's time for us to get down to business.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.