Speaker 1: Ligo.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey, pretty cool contest we're doing this week on the j R R Instagram. If you're a football fan, you want to go see the Dolphins jet scheme this Sunday at hard Rock Stadium down in on Miami Gardens.
Speaker 1: Have a ride down there on Brightline for you and a guest. I told a buddy about this contest yesterday. He goes, how do I get in my eligiboss? Yeah at one O one one w j r R on our Instagram and simple man, we tell you what to do.
Speaker 2: Boom you do. Just make a comment with hashtag jr R rocks tager. Friend, you'd like to bring in your entered for that giveaway. Bright Line will take you down and over to the stadium via the the shuttle. You get tickets to the game and then they'll get you back here to Central Florida afterwards.
Speaker 1: And my buddy, when I told him about it, he said, this perfect weather. Yeah for football too.
Speaker 2: It would be great this week. Got a ride there and ride back. Get on the JR Instagram this week at one O one one w j R R. Okay, we've got speaking of transportation, let's go to the airline industry where three flight attendants failed breathalyzer tests. This in the Netherlands.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I was a flight attendant, how and I and I know flight attendants that don't take this as a knock anybody, how would you not fail the thing? Deal with all these a holes all the time.
Speaker 2: I've seen the movies too, where it's depicted what flight attendants do in their downtime in the layover city where they're all in the same hotel, eventually ending up in a suite where it's party time. We've got two females and one male flight attendant nabbed here. The female number one was seven times over the legal limit. What the second for for doing their job? Seven times past what's permitted. The other female flight attendant was six point five times over the permitted permitted level.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there's a emitted level for him. That's the same because they know on their layover they're gonnay're gonna have a little or a little residues still in the body, and they know they're gonna have drinks.
Speaker 2: It's like you have to stop drinking by however, many hours before you're apparently that wasn't happening with this trio. The mail was only slightly over the limit. They were all, fine, that's that's their penalty is a fine taco boko. Rightfully, So I'd be doing the same thing in the new half full, Pat lynch outlook on everything. At least they weren't the pilots there you go.
Speaker 1: I like how your half boles are really like a shade of empty in them.
Speaker 2: That it's because I'm reluctant to adopt this kind of attitude after being so, you know, just pessimistic the bulk of my entire adult life.
Speaker 1: Now I want you to picture this, and you gotta keep making faces on the air. Nobody sees it except for me. I know you get a little joy out of it. So you gotta think. And I don't want everybody to flash back to Tommy Boy. But Pat, if you and I are flight attendants, and it would be fitting with light with Tommy Boy, But if you and Iron flight attendants, you know, damn well, we're gonna be at that bar and we're probably gonna be coaxing those well two of the three, and hey, we don't do shots. But would you like another, and then we're gonna tell the dude, Hey, eggs shoe beat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you heard about this little I hop controversy we got going on in Lakeland.
Speaker 1: I heard something, but then I like turned away because I knew you'd probably have something to ida.
Speaker 2: I told you, what is it? Let me let me give you the the nutshell bottom line of what went out in here. A woman who's worked as a server at this I hop in Lakeland for about thirteen years was fired after she paid to feed a homeless guy at the restaurants want him a stack of pancakes and gave him a glass of water, which is pretty nice.
Speaker 1: Concerned the cold weather and everything.
Speaker 2: This was over the Thanksgiving Oh okay. The homeless guy then showed up later again at the same restaurant sponging off a family and was being fed there. So it's I guess a homeless dude who's been hanging around this alligator.
Speaker 1: Sure, he's an alligator who was fed. They keep coming back. Anyway, she ends up getting fired. The local management decided to fire her, and when she asked why, they said because it was a company policy. Now the company is experiencing the blowback and doing everything in their power to try to rectify this with the whole we're inclusive, this we're inclusive that we're donating to homeless and anyway, they've got a public relations nightmare on their hands. They've called her, offered the job back and to compensate her for the time she missed while she was quote unquote fired.
Speaker 3: He stated to me in the host that he was hungry. Without a second thought, I bought the stack of pancakes and made him a water. He talked to me yesterday and told me that I was fired. I asked him for what, and he said company policy. I need my job, but I would still do it again. I truly would. I would still help somebody iff I could. If he asked me for my shirt up, probably would have tried to give him that too.
Speaker 1: I don't think you want a homeless guy walking around with your eye hop shirt with your name tag on it. It's going to be some dude with the name Cindy or whatever your name is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So she hasn't decided yet on whether or not she's going to accept the company's.
Speaker 1: Offer, because she's got every lawyer in town probably buzzing her up, saying you are the center of a great thing. Look, the suitcase lady is out of the news. She's already packing her suitcase for jail for the next life.
Speaker 2: Why did she have to go and make this all complicated by paying for the food? She just giving it to him. Then they'd have cause. Yeah, it's a Hey's cause the creaded words. And then there's this couple. More on these two on our Facebook page, the JR Facebook page. Couple in Missouri. I guess I don't know if they drew inspiration from Thanksgiving Day, but the day after Thanksgiving they decided to try a DIY circumcision on a on their son.
Speaker 1: It was it after the dad's carve in the turkey, That's what I'm saying. That's the only thing I can This story doesn't say how old the kid was, just that it was botched. They ended up at the emergency room. Oh, I see the couple now, I understand it totally. They they're inbred. The procedure did not go as planned. The father said he used a sanitize blade to perform the procedure and gauze pads to catch the blood, but quote wasn't prepared for the amount of bleeding. This prompted the parents to take the boy to the hospital. How about the pain that your kids going through? The leave that to a doctor, husband said in an interview. He left the blade. He left the blade he used in his bedroom, but cops did not find it. While searching the home, cops did find an empty box of medical gauze. Five kids ended up getting removed from the home by family services. These two have been charged with child abuse.
Speaker 2: Five more kids under their care. That's scary they circumcision? Is that guy over in Bevart's still.
Speaker 1: Oh, the guy that would freak out at anytime we mentioned circumcisions time.
Speaker 2: We even mentioned this one on for years.
Speaker 1: And it's like, hey man, I'm I'm whatever you want to do, you know, cut the cap or believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't care. He just he's like, was so vehemently opposed to the active circumcision that he just like would go nuts on us. We would suggest that it's okay to.
Speaker 1: Circumcise a child, thinking that we were like the Circumcise Show. And it came down to, as I just said, keep the cap or shed it. I don't care what you do. Whatever your choice is, that's cool. But people doing it at home with your kid.
Speaker 2: You're right. He was treating us as if we were like these rogue.
Speaker 1: He thought we were like, you know, the abortion people that stand outther with signs that were out there, and if there was a circumcision place going, we want circumcision.
Speaker 2: Dude again, just you know, to snip or not to snip. His Tako said, that's just.
Speaker 1: Car hood it man, put that thing right underneath the car hood. You know, when you got a heavy hood and it comes down right, you drop the hood of the car and you lose the other hood. Hey man again, if you're listening to Bravard the Circumcised Guy, we love you. We love you, Rocko and j r R.
Speaker 2: No, he's I don't think he is circumcised.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Okay, but I just call him the circumcised guy because he was. Anyway, If you're listening, we love you. We're not like advocates or against just sharing the story. Yeah, but boy angry email coming in three two
Speaker 3: Linchin Taco on demand, Tell loady, iHeart you at one way to give