Speaker 1: My version of Bigfoot is not some big scary beast. It's not a scary creature of a highly lightened spiritual being. I didn't go looking for a Bigfoot, but on a particular trip out to tow Lake, Washington, when when three days in twenty seventeen, that's what happened, I would share this papping there was just be a capp hap hap hap. It went on for probably an hour, so every time I just about fall asleep, this tapping would return. So it's like, you know, I got woke up and I had the pee, you know, I opened the door and start to do my business and look up again. The ego mind kick then and wants to stay like, well, what's that a big old cow standing on a pine leg? You know, that's not what it was. The best I can describe is is it It vanishes now, It doesn't just like go poof right and at dawned, but it's from the top of the head gears start to almost just like de materialize. Yeah. No, it was solid. I mean I'm sure in that did. If I would have gone up there and poked it, it would been pretty It would have had density to it, So yeah, I know, I know it was solid, but at one point, I know it just it just dematerialized. It was not there.
Speaker 2: Now you're in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I'm like a stone's throw from the Tennessee border, and I'm about at south Central that you can get. Lake Cumberland is very close to me. And I've got the Cumberland River actually in my backyard that you know, that's that's one big stassy river, you know. So it goes a lot of places. And I was actually drawn out to this area from a visit to a friend's place probably about seven years back. Really she's got a little yeah, she's got a little spot not far for me in Russell Springs. So you know, everything out here is a half hour away, even if it's you know, five minutes, even if it's five miles. But she's about an hour from me. But yeah, a really interesting gal. And basically her son had you know, I was talking about, you know, how I was given a mission if you will, when I was you know, decided to pick up my cross, you know, and really trying to follow the reason I came here and you know, stop serving myself. And a friend of mine said, you know you're talking about you know, starting these healing centers and you know, I'm getting into this weird etheric stuff. She's like, you're gonna meet my mom. And I'm like, well, what's your mom's story? And she was like, well, every he said, well, you know, we kind of thought mom was crazy for a minute because she just kept saying, well, I'm Jesus told me to buy a little piece of property outside the city where people could just come and you know, heal and relax. You know who just you know, kind of had too much of the city. I felt like I could dig that anybody that got a message from Jesus to go do something like that. You know, yeah, I meet your mom. I mean I had some really amazing experiences from the get go on that property and I'm just you And I told she did a real simple Christian lady. But I told her it was like Judy, like between du and God and Jesus, Like you did a really good job, you know, like you pick a really nice spot, you know what I mean, just a really high vibrational spot. And of course, you know, you can start to get a lot of people's stories around that area and this area too, you know. Now, like in Birksville. Everybody's got you know, they've got their uf though, and they seem to have their big foot short. And then if you really kind of yeah, and if you really kind of you know, pry into them a little bit, you know, they'll they'll give you even a little bit more than that sometimes. So, yeah, there seems to be a lot of stuff out here in this general area. And I think that's why I was drawn to it. You know, no mistake. When I came across the property, as soon as I put my feet on it, I mean I was I felt like I had like electricity flowing through me, you know, yeah, and it was just like, oh, it was like, oh, yeah, this is the place. And you know, I consider it sacred land. And so that's also how I how I try to treat it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I believe that there's just a lot of stuff going on here. I think part of my my journey and all this bigger picture was to come and if nothing else for a little while, to hold this land out here and you know, get back in touch with it and just you know, have some of the experiences that I've had, and as well as to allow other people to you know, come out and and you know, when they need to get away from the city. And I don't know, somebody offered a place like that back in about twenty seventeen where kind of my life started unfold in ways I had never predicted, and I kind of, you know, I just sort of wanted to return that and so that kind of was the the journey in finding that's about five years ago. You're on a side note. Yeah, I'm I'm a minister. I'm not the type of minister who wants to beat you up about your your sinful nature. Does that makes sense, Matt, Yeah, yeah, I'm the minister you call when something goes bumping the night, you know, or when you really want to talk about you know, maybe not necessarily your sinful nature, but you know what you're doing here and what your purpose. So I mean, I also consider myself a shaman. That really what is that? Well, on the core level, I mean there's many different levels to shamanism. You know, some of it you can only be born into that on a basic core level, a shaman and somebody knows how to work with to help those heal, and so that's just kind of a core level. But yeah, I mean I dig more of the ghostbusting side of shaman and the healing side. I've seen higher spiritual healings, but I also I dig bring in the two sides together. So I also work with frequency medicines out here. So a lot of people have heard about rife frequencies, at least at this point. Have you heard of anything about mister Royal Rife.
Speaker 2: A little bit, not much. I'm certainly not knowledgeable on that stuff, but it's something that has crossed my desk before, you.
Speaker 1: Know, thirty thousand foot over, do you, Matt. He was just showing us back in like the late the forties and fifties, is that basically a disease has a frequency and vibration. He had created a machine that essentially creates a frequency of vibration that can counter that. So he was finding that he could take stage four cancer folks. Now, stage four you know the hospital, so go home and you know, get your stuff together and expect to die in a couple of weeks. But he was actually taking them, reversing them, and they were living, you know, then their normal lives. We're just something as simple as frequencies. So I really that past I don't know five years really really dug and dove into that. But you know, is that who I am? No? I mean, I was actually a behavioral therapist. I was a child and adult behavioral therapist for many years. I've got, you know, stories in that field, gift like stuff, you know, you can't make the stuff up type things, you know, stuff that was never in my text. But then I got to see and witness. But you know, even even that part of my life, I find it interesting that it's almost if I step back and I and I observed my life, like do you want to call it God Creator? The higher Stelf? I mean, yeah, that there has been that aspect in my entire life, almost sort of like guiding the whole ship. And I almost like to just sit back, almost like in the third person, throw it away and just sort of observe it all. My story on I don't you know anywhere you want to go? Man? I think maybe, I mean, I know your audience was Bigfoot. I mean I do too, And but I'll be honest, Matt, I've had a lot of people. I think I did my first interview maybe three years ago, and of course then you've kind of seen I kind of started my own little thing a little short, and I'll do an interview here and there. But I find like people really like to heavily, heavily edit sometimes my story. I hope that's not the case here tonight. But my version of Bigfoot is not some big gary beast. It's actually quite the opposite that I just you know, I share it because he can't make fit stuff up, and it's really had a huge impact of my life. But I don't think Matt that, at least the experience that I had, I don't think it lined up, if you will, in the creator's bigger plan without me being on kind of my own spiritual path. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, And so.
Speaker 1: I have sense. Now. I did not know this when I ran into that first family of Bigfoot. I did not know that there was a whole Buddhist thing. I've had Buddhists on my show and I talk a few different boosts about this, and I've got a great Buddhist friend, But I didn't know that there. Do you know there's a whole tale of Buddha and in enlightening a group of sasquatch or YETI there's this whole tale now now I guess I look at it now and I'm kind of like, you know, you're sure it wasn't a YETI that maybe enlightened the Buddha. I don't think. Kind of my experience is that, like, it's not a scary creature of a highly enlightened spiritual being. But I didn't know that on my journey. And one of the other things to Buddhist day is to see the yetti, if you will, you almost have to reach a certain level of consciousness, right he almost kind of you know, got to pull yourself out of that ego mindset. And and then they say that you know the yetti will appear, Well, I'd probably agree, because I've told this story a few times. I would say, you know, I did not find Bigfoot. Bigfoot found me. I didn't go looking for Bigfoot. Yes, I knew I was going to a place that multiple people report being running into having interactions with, but that wasn't my plan. But on a particular trip out to Child Lake, Washington, when when three days in twenty seventeen, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Why were you going out there? Was it to try and have an interaction?
Speaker 1: No? Actually, I had had an accident like twenty sixteen, a pretty nasty skiing accident. Now, usually when you break a hip and put you back together until you start walking the next day. But where I broke my effects that it yeah, you'll be in bed six to eight months. But during that downtime, I don't know, I had a lot of time to just sit and think and focus and like kind of like you know what life about type then you know almost and I don't know, for whatever reason, YouTube was spitting out this guy in his place out in trout Lake, Washington. It's called ec ETI or set he like contact or extraterrestrial intelligence. I didn't even really go out there for the UFOs that they loved to sit out there and watch at night. That's not I went out there because basically it was described to me that places like this are bore Texas and that when you go and take your intent, whether good or bad, the intent is magnified. And so I thought, well, my intent is I want to go out and have that connection I had with Christ like I had when I was a child. And all I can tell you is that nobody taught me how to meditate as a child. That you know, there was multiple time that I would see Christ and what you could say, like a calm state laying in bed and you would have to as a conversations. Was introduced to a Buddha be a Christ. When I was child, Buddha had a conversation with me one day and but at any rate, I digress. So I kind of wanted to get that connection back. I don't know, I felt like it had you know, just the au fairic connection ability to communicate just wasn't as strong. And so that's what I had set out really to do. It's just okay, I'm gonna go out three days to this little conference, you know, UFO conference, but I'm going to really bring the intent of bringing that connection back. And I'll tell you what, brother, Like I got that and then some I mean, you want to see a grown man try within twelve hours of being on a property. Yeah, Like, I don't know, it was just really interesting that. Yeah, I definitely got that connection back. And it was reminded even to the whole thing that if you will fight, never stepped away before it stepped away from the tables. That makes sense. Yeah, and again and again love to give to you corny on that stuff because I know a lot of times the audience would get turned off as soon as you mentioned anything like that. But again that's why I went out ful. Well I got that and then some. But it was the first night. So it's just like from the get go, there's a few different things you can stand. You can tenant, they had a few earths. Now they made put it some other things now. But I was just staying in a little simple earth and you know, there's no power. That's little fireplace, and so I mean it was it got chili out there. It was raining pretty much the whole time. Well I had started a fireplace or the I started the little fire box the first time I was been there, you know, a little stove. You know, it got going, and you know I had I had left the earth and you know, got out I think for a little bit of the sky watch activities or whatever that first night was or I was you know, really just kind of winding down from you know, the plane ride out there and then get a rental car and then you know, driving to the place there in trout Lake. But it was, uh, it was really interesting because it was again it was like from the get go, I get back the earth and I'm like, holy cow, you're at one hundred and ten or one hundred and twenty degree than here. So you know, I'm opening the windows then laying down and I'm like, okay, you know, you know, kind of get a little shut eye and get ready for the next day's activities. But I know, it was just a few minutes, and once I kind of started to just doze, I would share this happening and it it was almost impossible to tell where it was coming from. It sort of sounded like it was coming from the top of the third It was should just be a cap hap hap hap hap hap cap And it went on for probably an hour. So every time I just about fall to sleep, this tapping would return. I'd wake up to the tapping. I'd sit there and think, oh, that's interesting, and then the tapping go away. I'd go back to sleep, that tapping would come back. I'd wake back up and matther was something about the tapping it was, I don't know, it felt like it was more than tapping, do you know. Yeah, it felt like there was a It felt like there was a consciousness on the end of that. So, you know, on one thought of my mind, I wanted to sit there and the you know, I think the ego mind who wants to go explain everything, and you know, the ego singer going, well, the irt that expanded right because it would heat it up right, but then it didn't make sun. You know, It's like, yeah, but why does it decide to only cap or heat up or expand when I'm starting to go back to sleep, you know, Okay, so I don't again, that maybe went on for an hour. I think I woke up. It might have been maybe two or three. Little bit I'm not old, but let's just say like I don't have the best bladder, and so it's like, you know, I got woke up and I had to pee, and you know, I'm thinking I'm not running across this this you know, however far it was quite a waste to the bathroom really, and so I'm just like, you know what, it's two in the morning. I just I'm when I opened my door, it was like it's like this little apple orchard in front of the earth. I don't know, it might be fifteen trees there, and uh, I'm just gonna relieve myself out the door and I'll be like, you know, I opened the door and then start to do my business and look up, and I mean again, the ego mine kicks in and wants to stay like, well, what's that a big old cow standing on its hind legs? You know, that's not what it was. And the best I can describe it is is that it vanishes. Now it doesn't just like go poof, right and it's dawn, but it's from the top of the head. You just starts to almost just like de materialized, sort of like I'll beat me up, gotty. And I'm not saying I think you know that they're getting Bean the bull of the ship. That's not what I'm saying, but like I saw the thing de materialized, and I don't know, like you know, I don't even know if I was paying attention what I was doing at that point. But it finally went from you could see it all the way from the head and it's a little bit right. There's like a washroom sort of beat behind the orchard where they've got a washer and dryer, and there's almost there's a light on there like twenty four to seven, so there was a little bit of back light illumination. I wish the illumination would have been from the front, but right you could.
Speaker 2: See the silhouette, so it was backlit, so you could tell at first that it was definitely solid.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, No, it was solid. I mean, I'm sure in that instant if I would go up there and poke it, I you know, it had been furry, it would have had density to it. Now, I don't think I after seeing that, and I've seen it more than once now, so yeah, I know, I know it was solid, but I at one point I know it just it just dematerialized. It was not there. And again it happened from the from the head to the like to the toes. No, I did not see it all the way down to the toes, but let's yeah, I thought maybe down to the waist where it finally was just you know, it was gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I get up the next and I go back in the in in my arg I'm just you know, my head is spinning. My paradigm of of I guess what reality is has just been like, yeah, I've got to I've gotta I've kind of like take my brain out, readjust it and put it back in because I've got some new information here. I didn't have it Now, I was interested as a child in Bigfoot, in the paranormal, and all of that stopped. Uh u f O. The only thing I really liked. You know. I'm fifty three or fifty two right now, something like that. But when I was a child, you know, it's you know, if you're if you're around my age, Well, we didn't have the internet, right, I had a library, right, and so you go in and look what little Devin Lindell checked out. It was all the big Foot stuff. It was all the UFO and in anything paranormal. I probably had an overdue and passed to you know. But you know at Ciltain Pime, I guess you know, you I'm an adult ride and you follow the you know, the ways of the fall in the world, I think, and you just get pulled away from I think, what our passions are. But so it's not as though I never had any interest, but you know, it just never really you know, you can tell you feed one, right, Yeah, it's like a totally different thing.
Speaker 2: Were you aware of what you were looking at whenever you saw it? Did it register that like, oh my gosh, that's a Sasquatch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I But I mean, like I there was still again, like I think part of the ego brain that was like, no, we have to make sense of this. There was that little ego I think in the background it was like, no, it was a you know, the the pastor there was a there was some angus beef I think that were being raged in like the next field over. I mean it was apple acres over. But you know, the egos like, oh maybe when the cows got out and walking on its hind leg, you know, it's like, come on. The mine had the ego I think, if you will, had to explain it away. But I went back in the the arth and was just you know, I don't think I went to sleep for a little while because it was my mind was just racing. But there was still something in the back of my mind that was trying to say, oh no, no, no, it had to be this or this. You could have seen what your thoughts you saw, you know what I mean. Yeah, And so I get up the next morning and I go to breakfast and we have kind of a group breakfast thing, and I just start sharing my hell. And as soon as I start talking about it, a couple of other people who have been there a few times start chiming in. Yep, I've seen it too. There's like did you see the family? Did you see the kid? Did you see the mom? And I'm like, oh, I guess I don't know big gold, you know airy now what i'd know to be fat, squawked or bigfoot? But I said, I guess I don't know. You know nothing. Ton't have any you know, measurement or skill that say well, this is the you know, the juvile, this is the adult, this is the female. Crazy day right, A lot of different things happened, but on night two it's it's almost like a it's like a cobbon copy of night one almost, and that I've wormed out the earth. I went off and did some activities, came back, you know, put my head on the pillow, and finally go to sleep and wind down. And there we go again for about an hour. Every time I would start to get to sleep, I'd start to hear that tap again, and I'd wake up. I kind of look around, all right, where's the tapping come from? Ed go away again, I go back to sleep, tapping comes back, I wake up, and it goes all I don't know, like an hour and so it's about the same time, and unfortunately I've got to do the same business, you know, and I'm not going to run over to the bathroom because it's still pouring rain. So at this time it was a little bit different man this time. And I've been phak my whole life. I believe that everyone is. It's just kind of what level you are, and it things like, it's really not what a lot of people make it out to be. But any rate, so I go and put my hand on the door, and I thought, no, no, no, no, no. Before I go out here, I'm gonna send a thought out. And my thought was and getting ready to open this door, and I gotta go Picky really bad. So yeah, there's no choice, but I don't want to startle you. And would you please kind of show yourself again? Does it make sense? Yeah, that's about what I said, right in my thoughts as I was sort of projecting them out. And so I opened the door. Well there it is Matt, not one, not two, but three of them. Wow. Now this at this point it's a little bit obvious. I would say. The first night, what I saw was the young one, and so from I guess my left to my right right as I'm looking out, it would be the young one mom's and I say mom, because it the figure was different, right, It was like it would ben like a more feminine figure, not quite as big as the one to the furthest on my right, which was considerably bigger than the smaller one. And again looking back at it, I'm like, yeah, I saw that the smaller one. So what I follow the first night? They're almost like in a Unison step and they're not moving like fast. It's almost like step one, step two, you know, just like at a at a real slow gate. But they they begin then to do that same thing. They begin to vanish from top to bottom and almost like they did it in Unison. Do here. So when we're again just from the head to the shoulders, to the chest and to the waifs that they're gone, it's just more confirmation to me that not only they're highly like they can communicate with us. But so I go back in. I finished my business, I shut the door, and I do stand there for a minute because I'm kind of like, yo, what'd your mind just coming? Like? However, you exited with coming back in the same way, you know, you know what you mean yeah, but yeah, that that didn't happen. But I did stand there for a minute. I also stood there for a minute just in awe at this point in time seeing three of them, Like, the ego's pretty crushed. It can't explain this away, but I go back in, I put my head on the pillow and and there was still that little bit of the ego. Well I knew it wasn't and in my mind I heard, if you will, the ego say a deer or bigfoot. Now, Assuna's bigfoot came through my mind the top of the year. It goes. Now a lot of people like, we're like definitely like scared shitless. No, No, I wasn't. I wasn't scared whatsoever. Like the message that I got. And I believe that the little one banging on the top was Yo, it's me. I'm telling you by responding to your thought and and all I've got. All I got from that that knocking and that consciousness, if you will, that I talked about I felt on it that first night was just nothing but pure unconditional love. And I don't know, some people have said, well, Devin, that was a state of consciousness you were in and so they just reflected that back to you. And I think there might be some truth to that now that when some people go into the woods and they get like a nasty bigfoot, I think like, well, just like the offended masters, like Christ and like Buddha, and like anyone who reaches a higher level of consciousness, what they tend to do is when people come across these people or I think even beings, did they simply had their own consciousness reflected back to them.
Speaker 2: It seems to be the case in a lot of situations, for sure. There seems to be a direct correlation between the experience someone has with them in accordance with what intent that person has at the time and where they're at and what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, I think so.
Speaker 3: But you know that that also, if you know, if we if we go ahead and and look back at even some of the and I want to go on to the that next day too, because some people all lose at.
Speaker 1: This part of the story. But I'm I'm gonna tell you because I do believe this tie is all went together. But you know, you've got the Native Americans again, I'm not real great, I'm pulling their tails I'm not a native, but I've listened to plenty of them, and that I guess at some point in time. One of their tales is that the bigfoot and human kind of co mingled, or they were much more aware of each other. And then at some point in time, the big Foot of the Sasquatch went on more of a spiritual evolution where we went more on, if you will, the fall in world evolution and things of man and rather not things of nature. I don't know, and maybe that is true. Maybe that's why, you know, you've got to almost be at a high enough conscious level to to interact with them. The second day when I come back, and you know, I'm sitting back again after that second second night and seeing the free I shit down to breakfast again, and I'm just you know, I'm just like like, I don't know, I've got to seem like a little kid. I mean, I'm like so excited and everything else. I'm just telling this tale right of seeing the family that was discussed and telling them, you know, the banging on the earth and all of that, and you know, my mind is still just it's like on a Bigfoot overload, you know, And there's a lot of other things I got to see out there too, but at least right now we're on Bigfoot. And and so I go back. The apple orchard actually had several apples on the tree, and I'm like huge apple eaters, so I have I think a couple of eggs. And then I went out and just started picking apples and the apple orchard and just eating them right off the tree. And I thought, oh, this is interesting. As I'm sitting there and right about the time I'm just pondering on the events on the night before, a buck and a mother and a baby deer walk into the orchard.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah.
Speaker 1: The baby walked all the way up to me, and I thought, well, you're an awful brave little deer. I mean close enough I could have like grabbed its nose. Now I didn't. They're right about that time. I mean, your audience can make of what they want of this that I share it. And this is this is this is just what I believe at that moment when I was like, holy cow, you're a brave little deer and I just want to grab your little fuzzy nose, you know, there was something inside Mutes said, no, that's Bigfoot. And somehow you're seeing or it's projecting a deer now light. When that happened, the buck orded scratching at the ground. Now, if you ever see like deers, dude, generally what they're telling the other deers, Hey, it's time to go, let's move. And that's exactly what happened. It was almost like the little baby with a little hesitant, but dad starts scratching at the ground, and Dad started moving, Mom was following, and then finally the baby followed. Now again, a lot of people sayah, right, Devin, I believe you called Bigfoot the first night and the suckond night, but I'm not buying this. You know you saw Bigfoot as a deer. Well, I've shared this story with a few different Lakota and an elder while with out there the next year, and he just told me, he said, no, Dad, and I believe that's what's it's all. And I said, what do you mean? Like, you know, other people are having trouble believing that maybe that next morning I saw the same family, but for whatever reason, that's not what they showed up as. Or you know, either they most into something else or I believe it's more like a mind trick that they do on you. But he said, Belle, lord and e we we will talk about the sad squatch and that you know, you could be a group of hunters, he said, walking up the mountain and you know, hunting fat squatch. And a hunter can walk by you with his gun in hand, and then you know, his hunting gear on, and you can say, hey, where's the fat squatch and he might say, won't click up the road here, and you just walk by bigfoot. I don't know. Apparently they believe that. I don't know if they're morphing or if they're just sort of projecting something into the mind of the person that's seeing them, but that the next morning, that's you know, my hand to God, if you know, if somebody wants to press me on it, now, there was a bigfoot. I don't know exactly what they're doing. Again, I think they're probably somehow twisting my own mind to make me think that that's what I was actually looking at.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not the first time I've heard that. Have you The deer there's a guy that tells a story about seeing a bigfoot turn into a deer, and the idea of them being able to kind of project things into people's minds to conceal their identities or whatever. Is something that I've heard a few times over the years.
Speaker 1: Let me let me go to them. The following year and I was again following what I believe is it was. I was almost like on an etheric boot camp. For about five years. I was on the road and so literally if I got thought of the what I would call it, you know, the holy spirits that he go here. I had a job basically where I could kind of throw everything in the back of the trunk and work remotely. So I was like, oh, you know, I'm game, you know, And so I just heard it kind of plain as day. It was about two years prior to me going to was Cameron, Texas, and I did some sharecropping out there, just basically told, you know, take the business out there. He puts feet in the you know, and get back in touch well being understanding that I've I've seen through the veil. I had my first encounter with a black astral being and got to cast it out if you will, when I was about four. But the probably I think part of me going on these journeys was almost to get back to I think maybe original reason I came here, maybe some of the gifts that I, you know, I had been given. So I was out on this property and yeah, I went doing sharecropping and just having some really interesting UFO encounters and other encounters. But I was noticing that one night and actually a couple of days were just wellarticularly hairy, and all I can tell you is that like the uh, the negative energies or whatever you want to say, we're just getting a little bit too much for me. And it was just kind of feeling a little bit of the ick and the ooze and almost like I have something sort of latched onto my back and I couldn't shake it. I couldn't even really see it. There was a lot of weird you know, there's there's some Poulter guys on that property. That was my first time running into a Poulter guy. So it's hard to tell what I think had latched on to me, But I mean I just couldn't take it off, and my normal things that I would do, prayer and different techniques, I just was like, no, I can't seem to get rid of this nazy thing. I'll just share it with you. Because we're on the subject of them morphing. So I believe that more than one time I've run into this same family and it's not been in the same location. So and I'll just share the story with you. Yeah, so on this it was a three hundred acre organic ranch. Now we also had he had cattle, you know, he had the big steer cattle and had a few others. He had horses, but they were pretty much on one side of the property. Yeah, there was a fence over near my cabin that that they could if they wanted to wander over there, they could, But I mean it was rocky, gravelly stuff over on the side of the fence and that that I did never really fall cows or sears go over there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm walking back to the irth and I'm also sitting there thinking, man, I still got this negative thing on hanging on my back, and you know, it's kind of like, what am I going to do here to get rid of this? You know, I'm I've been leneering now for a couple of days, and I walk into the cabin. I think I'm really too much focused on you know, just I don't know a lot of the a lot of the negative stuff that has gone on the property. But I had looked over it was about I don't know, forty feet away was where the fence line was, you know that would divide the field. And well there is where we go again is a big old steer but look to probably be a female and a smaller you know, a smaller I guess, you know whatever spear probably cow right. I didn't, but it was at first it didn't make much sense to me, like I didn't. They didn't register right away, but they were moving, but it was like, what the heck happened to your moor? Do you know what I mean? Like it just sounded so strange, like you know what I mean, Like it just didn't sound right like I understood, Like I understood when I was looking at it didn't register right away, like what are you guys doing over here? Like I never see any of this steer over here? That's loggy ground over there. You know, how are you even walking over there without just you know, falling over? And and then this weird mood that they were putting out and it was almost like you're doing it in unison. And then so I I see that I turned I opened the door to my cabin and I shut it. Well, whatever was on my back was gone, just like it vanished, It was gone. I was like, holy cow, what what the heck just happened there? Do you know what I mean? And it But then I go back to wait a minute, what's going on in those three cows? This yeer in the and the would be would appear to be a teamale and a smaller one and open the door back up to where they were and that just within a second and they were not there. They were going And I believe that that same family and what did they do? I don't know. We're removing some negative energy off me like a good shuman? What have I guess? Like I should have been able to if I was, you know, really on my game.
Speaker 2: There are some things that you've said that have been said in other episodes with people that I've talked to, just some reoccurring things that seem little. But there's certain things that are standing out to me that are different from typical big foot encounters that people have. If you know, they're just out camping with the family in the wood and see when while they're out hiking or something, the movements in unison, the tapping sequences and everything on the roof and a few other things. I've actually had a practicing Buddhist on the show before talk about some very similar things that you've mentioned, and they.
Speaker 1: And they, as far as I know what I'd explained to, they just call them David and so I kind of like basically any bean that can kind of go from their dimension in and out of our dimension, and you know, they just put it in one big category good and bad or just all Davis. But they do, they do say that, I believe, you know, they'll say there's some natty Davis where they're basically angelic. Well, my interaction with Bigfoot has been nothing that I get you called angelic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think that there's the two different varieties though, whenever it comes to these beings, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I've I've got to I've got to understand that. I I don't think everyone out there is Sometimes I think people are telling another person's story. Sometimes I don't think they know what they're seeing. And there's a lot of things out in the woods. You know. Yeah, I probably are going to go back to if it if they are indeed running into a fast squad or a bigfoot and they have a negative encounter. I want to say more, it's probably just that the creature is reflecting back wherever you're at. And you know, but you know, you know, people don't like it when I say, you know, what do you do on hunting for bigfoot nets or bigfoot you know, droppings? If I'm gonna if or you know, you wonder if I've heard some people wonder, you know, well, how do they tolerate the cool or the warm or you know whatever. I'm like, I'm an inter dimensional being. What do I got to worry about any of that stuff? You know, I'll just, you know, if if it's too cold up here in Kentucky, and I guess I go down to the Florida swamp, you know, I just just teleoport myself and that how it works. I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's that's the key. I don't think anybody knows for sure what's going on with these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've had a run in with a dog man on my property that was not benevolent, I don't believe. And you know, if anything, that thing was just trying to scare the the ebgb's out of me. But you know it, I've seen a lot. I've seen a lot since I was a kid, so I think maybe it takes a little bit more to scare me than the average person.
Speaker 2: Would you mind talking about that?
Speaker 1: You know, I just I'll just tell you, and I'm going to tell you in the entirety, or try to my best I can. It's very short, and there's but I mean, it's nonetheless, I know what happened, and I'll just share with you how it happened. And yet people take what they want of it. So I had been out, I don't know, it was probably right at twenty twenty, late twenty twenty, and it was allish because I remember the others and I just been on the property a few months. And there is a spot on my property. Actually I call it baptismal pond. Now that's another story, but I don't think I accidentally named it baptismal pond. I haven't any baptisms in there, but there does seem to be something really special about this area of the property. And I come to find out that before I own the property, some other people in this town were actually going to that same spot on the property. And we're saying basically they're kind of having I recon call it miraculous feelings, but they were able to other woman said she was able to go down and just let Steph go. So anyway, so I'm on the part of the property where i've myself, I've been down there, and let's just say, like, you just feel this higher energy a lot of times, and you know it's just a I don't know if it's shit, a very very pleasant vibe if you will, right down there. And well, one night I'm down there and I was walking from my house down to this pond at about I don't know, it's about one hundred yards. It's not very far, and so i'd not maybe like a fourth away through my beer and i'd shut that down on a picnic table down there. And I want to cover this part birth because I think somehow they pie together. And I've heard one other person report seeing a dog man and also report something similar. Now at the time, I know I've got a neighbor, and now she's another like forty acre lot over. So but if thee sort of offen my property towards her a property, it was like almost like a towilkling of light, and I don't know. The best I can describe is it seems I was almost like a metallic twinkle, if that makes sense. Now, there wasn't like one pinpoint where they were coming from, but they were coming from a general area, and it was just a really brief sort of thing. But my mind was kind of like, well, what the heck was that? You know, is my neighbor having like a little bounty house, you know, play party and I'm seeing like the lights off retract off of that or something. But now looking back, now, no, there was, you know, my e I just wasn't really familiar with the property to where my neighbors were there. There was nothing in that general area, and like somebody was back in my woods mess around with some weird life I've never seen. There's nothing in that area. But I just kind of like, oh, that's interesting, little little twinkles of lights there, you know. But immediately after I saw that twinkle, just seconds later, I hear sounds like a dog in the briar's next to the pond. Now I have since cut back the briers because they had been so neglected that they were just really heavy. But in my mind too, I'm like, what's the dog doing over here in the briars, you know, yeah, like but you I would have said it was on the ground that I could hear it. I mean like snipping in court, sort of grunting it. And I'm thinking, well, where are my dogs? My dogs are back up at the house. Yeah, I've got a couple of big dog and a couple of smaller dogs. They're back up in the house. I know it's not them my neighbors around here. You know, you get into rule parks Kentucky a lot of times people let their dogs wander. But you know, even the neighbors dogs, they don't come down to my pond. Now, they'll walk the street in between, you know, wherever they're going to the next house. I don't see him down there. But I thought, well, I got you know, I got a neighbor's dog in my briars, right. I don't know what the dog would be doing in the briar, wouldn't seem to be a very comfortable place to be. But I thought, well, I'm gonna sew it out, you know, I'm gonna kind of now make a little noise and stop at the ground. And that's what I did, thinking it was gonna bowled out of the bushes. Well, it didn't build out of the bushes. The best I can describe is it stood up. Now. When I say I saw it, I followed in my third eye, I did hear it. And but so people who medicate and meditate regularly, particularly if you're a weird person like me, who's you know, kind of in the shamanic way. Sometimes I'll meet somebody and I'll go to shake their hand. I'll even shut my eye for a moment to kind of see what I see around the person. That makes sense, Yeah, Or if I go to somewhere and I'm feeling some sort of you know, different energy, I'm shutting my eyes to see what I'm seeing with that other eye. And a lot of times, believe it or not, your third I can give you more detail than what you know. That our our physical eyes that only see what not even a third of percent of the light spectrum. Right, So what I do is, you know, I I feel this thing. Basically I can say, is I feel it like walk through me? And my people might talk with them. Why do you think it walked through You say you couldn't see it, well, because all of a sudden I had to grab a hold of the table. Like what I think happened when it walked through me was that it may be messed with my chakra or my own energetic system to where like I was sort of discombobulated that I mean, I felt like I had about a twelve pack of beer for about five seconds. I had to grab a hold of the picnic table almost from falling over. But and that moment, what I did was I shut my eyes, like what is this? Because it was it was it was very, very very dark out there. I believe than new moons. There wasn't any you know, there wasn't any moonlight, nothing to really be casting any sort of light. He sided a little flickle. I thought this prior to this, But I have, like again this moment where I believe my power centers, my chakra have been spun or they're just not in alightenment anymore. To what my physical being can't even really stand there. And I shut my eyes and I see it. Well, it's very skinny body, almost sort of like hunched over, you know, humanoid form, but it's got a big long snout and it's a you know, it's a dog head. But people can say, You're like, Okay, Devin, now you think you're seeing this thing in your third eye. But what I hear at the same time that I see this thing in my third eye standing behind me. As all this said, and I hear the faith gets me free. Times I lose your man.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this.
Speaker 1: Well, ask me any questions, I'll be better thing I can tell you.
Speaker 2: But I want to ask you if you chose that property for a reason?
Speaker 1: Specific reason was really I'm kind of looking for that piece of sacred land that sort of got that that nice buzz and field where the veil gets very thin, if you will, Because I do believe that in certain parts of the world, you know, people will talk about the grid system right the lay lines of the earth. I do believe that there is something to the different places that I visited. The place that I've talked to you a little bit about being hired to be a shaman and a ghostbuster, and some sacred land in Colorado. Yeah and yeah, So I did deliberately pick this spot because I feel the veil was spin here and I think the work that I do is a little bit easier, and I like you know, I think once you really dive into paranormal, when you realize that there are uso, there are cryptids. I mean, personally myself, I've just kind of It's not like it's my constant pursuit. But if it's a passion, you know, why wouldn't I want to put myself where I can have more experience of that. If I was in to good at surfing, I'd try to live on the coast. Right. I'm an awful surfer, you know, so I've been experiencer I see, it's the veil since I was a child. So I you know, why not you know, my in my semi in my semi retired years, why not pick this property.
Speaker 2: It's just the sacred ground thing has come up, you know obviously several times while you were talking, and it's got me thinking about the whole concept about how you know, back before technology, sacred ground, sacred areas were just a thing. It wasn't folklore, you know, it wasn't anything paranormal. It was just a thing. If you look at the Pyramids and Stonehinge and all these huge mysteries of the world, you know, those locations were picked for a reason, and it wasn't just a single culture. It was all cultures believed that there were areas that were sacred. There were areas that were spiritual, there were areas that were good energy, positive energy, other areas that were dark energy, and it was just an accepted thing. And those areas were still on the same planet. They didn't go away. We just pulled ourselves away from them. However we did it through technology or just you know, however you want to say that it happened.
Speaker 1: But I think, well, I think for a lot of a lot of of course, a lot of history has been twisted in and raised. I think a lot of the true knowledge and wisden that we used to have been twisted in a race. I think that if you will, if if my experience had been and I've had other people come to this protropherty and you know, those say the same thing, and I tell them, I said, listen, this is sacred land. You will have whatever you bring to this property intensified times a thousand or I should make sure you know you're coming from the heart. But it's the same thing here as I've seen in other places like this. It's like I've seen prayer. Answer man Matt I've seen I've seen prayer answer in less than twenty four hours when I when I've lived in different places like this, and it's just like, look, you know, there's something happening again. I'm I'm not the expert on it, but i just know that certain areas, you know, the I call it the Veil Getting Center. I consider it to be sacred land. You know, they're the place that I worked out in Colorado. The tale was, is that the top springs that you would have even warning tribes that would come to this location to heal, but they would put down all their beef, if you will, before they came because they understood that area. They did not war, and it was you know, it was a spiritual place.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a firm believer that things of a paranormal or unexplainable nature can occur pretty much anywhere. With that being said, there are definitely some areas, and I've talked about it before that there just seems to be areas where it's like people experience all sorts of strange things. There's just always weird things going on there. And I think that's kind of like what we're talking about now, is some of those places and then if you combine some of those places with some of the right people, amazing and extraordinary things can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they really can.
Speaker 2: How did this whole thing get started for you? I know you said that you had an incident at a very early age. For I think you said, how did all this journey sort of begin for you and sort of manifest?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'd like to say like I was completely turned on to it all as a child, but I wasn't. I knew that there was a lot of things going on, but I didn't have a whole lot of I didn't have the Internet. Of course, that's can be a good thing too. I didn't have the Internet to seed me right because my background behavioral psychology. I understand that you know that that that science itself a lot of times is just used against us in media and other places. But at any rate, I didn't have, like the the early like the the weird aunt or the weird uncle to sit there and put that stuff in my head of the paranormal and the supernatural. And I think a lot of times today a lot again, a lot of times I think with people experience for other people's stories, you know, them fault is their own. But I don't know my first experience, at least with the supernatural or a lot of people have different names. What I like to just I call it a black astral. Somebody had given me sort of a a list of how they categorize some of these beings, and you know, I roughly agreed with the list, so I thought, yeah, I like that name black astral. Well, what is a black astral? Well, in general, a black astrol's basically just a it's a powat shadow. But look clarified, that does not come off the wall. So if it comes off a wall and starts moving around the room, that's something else. It's not a black astrol. It starts coming off the wall moving around the room. And that goes to, like to me, at another level of if you will to the darker side of the etheric got the next next league. So black astral as I've always described this sort of bush league, and I don't tell people to go messing with them, but yeah, you would start to understand them. You can even do things like return the Black askl the thunder if somebody sent you something of that nature. But I'll tell you that this story so around about four and I was in a neighbor towels and it was about noon and I was being babysat, and you know, I can remember there was a bunk bed in that room, and you know there was there was plenty of light in the room. You know, it's new, and even though the curtains were drawn, but there's no reason to be a solid black shadow on the wall. But as I'm laying there kind of tossing and turning, you know, I'm sure trying to avoid nap time on the floorboard, it starts to fall from the floor. So basically it's kind of like you can start to see the legs form, and again it's just a shadow on the wall, but I mean it's it's solid black shadow, and it's got legs and gets to the point where you can see it's got you know, hips, and it goes up. It's got a chest and it's headled all the way to the top of the ceiling. So I don't know, maybe eight foot pall at least projected on the wall, and it gets to the point where where I can see the head and then it's got two horns. Well, I don't know, somewhere in between me seeing it start on the floor, and then about halfway formed, I think, as a little kid, I had already figured like, this thing's not here to sing Neil lullaby, you know, like there was even an I had enough, I think to sermon as a child to be like, oh, like this isn't good. Yeah. And so it gets to to the point where I can see the arms, I can see the chests, I can see the legs, I can see the head. I can see it it's got two horns on the head. Then even that it kind of starts to do this like little shinny like kind of moving back and forth a little bit, you know. And at the time I know one prayer and so and I think it's interesting that, you know. I don't run out of the room, I don't pee myself, I don't throw my head underneath the covers. But what I did was decide to repeat the prayer. Now, I mean, I'm sure you heard it. It's I've looked it up. It's probably one of the number one said you children's prayer. Now I lay me down to sleep, but pray the Lord might fill to keeping it. I die before you probably bet it before you probably couldn't.
Speaker 2: Have said it under the same similar circumstances.
Speaker 1: Huh, well, guess what this thing, Matt that took thirty seconds to fall on? Right roughly, I would say, and then kind of start doing this little shimmy. Dam All of I know is I bet it the prayer. But the first time I got to the word Lord, oh that penguin, damn, it's just like where the hell it came from. That's where it went back to an incidant. And so even as a child, though, I still pondered like bigger things. I was always laying in bed at night wondering where I was in the universe, Why was here? What my bigger purpose was? Who is Jesus? Who is this Holy Spirit? Who's the pirate? Right? Done? The Holy Spirit? Not of that as a four year old really made all that much then me and I had think Jesus a couple of times in my third eye, so that's really all I needed to know. I thought that what I thought was really interesting was this thing responded to the word Lord. I got that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't know why it did, but I would say, like all the frequency or vibration, right everything. We'd say, that's all it is, our thoughts, that's all they are. Well, I would say that frequency, that vibration of that word, that being did not want.
Speaker 2: Anything to do with. You experienced that at the age of four. What motivated you as an adult to go down this path? Because I mean, it's not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's not and you'll lose friends over it. But you know, somebody already told me that, you know if they hated me, though, I hate you too, And it's right there in your Bible. Once you pick up that cross, Somebody's asked me before as then thereser, how do I know if I picked up my cross and all right, I have all your friends and family rejected you yet now they probably haven't done it, But yeah, I don't, I don't know it. There was just that early drawl that was really beyond kind of normal, I think for a child to sit there and and have these these thoughts and these communications, and you know, there's a lot of different stories that I haven't you know, conversations that I've had with christ and I can still remember as a child. But tell you, when I was a little kid, I was having a reoccurring dream basically being brutally murdered, over tortured and murdered over the course of about a week. And I would come out of this dream and again there's nobody that tell me, Hey, dad, there's things called paft live. You know, I liven't taunt non denominational Christian church, right. But I go to my mom and I'd say, listen, mom, I've seen one of my past lives and I was murdered here and I have a good idea who I was, what I was doing while I was killed. And my mom would just look like I'm sure, just like look, who's kid are you? You know? And and should say Devin with kirts And we're not Buddhists, like we do not believe in path lives. And my mom could tell whatever she wanted, like I'd walk away and be like all right, woman and say what you want. But you know, I know what I've seen. But I was just like a knowing, like I don't know how I know that I know there was I was get in college and city I I was going somewhere with a girlfriend in my car and with having some experiences. They were sitting there with her realizing that, oh, these different faces. I mean, it was kind of like all coming to me. Not that I wasn't seeing a lot of this us as a child, and I knew I was seeing people's path lives as a child, but I was sitting there one day in the car, and it was like she was showing me like two different let's just say, I know, with her sitting there, but the face that I would see on top of hers was like a faith that I recognized and I knew. I didn't know how I knew it, and I and I loved that person too, but I knew that like it was her, but it wasn't her. Now, I don't know if that makes sense. I call it a cosmic basis, and that's a whole nother it's a whole other story and topic, and I won't bore you with it now. But she was showing me like a couple different I would say path life that, And she wasn't doing it intentionally, but I was seeing these two different path lives that we had already been together with and had been together in. And around that same time that she was doing this, she was having an internal conversation with herself. I didn't realize she was having an internal conversation with her THELP I heard it plain as day, and I was answering this conversation she was having in her mind with me that I was answering it out loud. And finally, at a certain point, as I'm driving down the road, he just like looks at me like I'm the craziest son of bit she's ever met, and she said, what the hell are you doing? I'm like, what do you mean, I'm answering your question? And it said, yeah, we're going to your mom. Putbay, dude, this this is this. You didn't hear me? He said, no, I heard you that. I didn't say anything. I thought it, and it like freaked her out, do you know what I mean? And it freaked her out to the point I don't you know, who knows what you caught. But at that point in time, I'm like, wait a minute. The church doesn't appreciate this, my family doesn't appreciate it, and now my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy when I experience it, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I just sort of, like the best I can describe it, I sort of packed it away. I think I just sort of shut it all down, and I don't think you can completely turn it off. But I mean I did the best that I could. You say, you know what, it does not serve me. Yeah, it really doesn't. And it's fun to play it and you know, but nobody likes it and you just need to get me in trouble. So it wasn't until about twenty sixteen. Really, I mean, I can't say that I didn't have you know, I was fourteen. I thought you up. Well, I've seen different ghosts, so I can't say like it the gift was completely turned off. But it wasn't until an accident in twenty sixteen that I don't know, you know, it's just it was. It was well, maybe Matt also be in pent around that same time at twenty sixteen. Yeah, I said, yeah, I know I've rendered to you before God, but and I've given you, you know, a lot of different stuff. I quit the job I was doing. I started this job, you know, to try not just to serve myself but help other people. I was actually importing medicinal plants from all the world and telling him in one place. But you know, I want to give it all to you, right and wherever you say go, I'll go. And that's really almost like like like the Creator was kind of like, Okay, you're back on board for the plan, right, the reason you really come here. So like I like I say, like I was almost like a five year like almost like boot camp. Like almost every place I went there had to be a lesson and experience that I had to you know, experience to get sort of back on what I believe is. I can't say that I'm critifically back in the Creator's plan for myself, if that makes sense, but I'm a hell of a lot closer than I was ten years ago, twenty years ago, and so there was something to me leaning into you're sort of if you will, to the will of God, right whatever whatever you want to call that. Where as good as I really did, that like the world and the universe really just began to open up, and in some ways some ways, Matt, it was almost like the the different I mean, I can call them adventures because there's so many different towns that I was called to and so many different opportunities that I just jumped on because I knew that there would be a lesson, there would be an experience there for me. But them was like in every different town and different every different experience and every different place that I lived, like the Creator was just like blowing my mind like almost like these little nuggets, do you know what I mean? Yeah, like little like a little like a little piece of the candy along my way that like, oh you know you're you're coming along the way at well here. You know, you think your thoughts you understood that creation before, let me blow your mind again. Oh you might you thought your mind is blown before, let me do it again. You know.
Speaker 2: Do you think your experience with the Bigfoot fan was part of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, because when you have that experience, it really just like I said it, you have to consider a completely new paradigm. I just don't know how you can't. And and you know that I think allowed to. You know, there's that there's that old staying that the Native Americans, you know, who knows. I don't know how true it is, but I've heard it many times, and I do think there's some truth to it. To a when, if you will, Christopher Columbus right when you first traveled over here on the Nina, the Mina Santa Maria or whatever they were, right that that there really only the elders could see the ships at first, and you might say, well, what do you mean. You know, it's a big old ocean. You'd see this boxed sail in this wooden ship, you know, but maybe there's some truth to that, and that that full of something to even register in your mind. You have to know it's possible, right, you have to know it's there. So I think even like the Bigfoot could have just simply been again being able to just rip open that paradigm to where I was able to just say, oh, well, if that's possible and that's real, what else is you know, and just be open to allowing, if you will, the universe to chill me. You know, it's it's splendor, it's glory and all that's you know, a little quirkiness, but it has.
Speaker 2: It's just interesting to me that in the situations where you had the interactions with the Bigfoot, I mean, originally the events taking place at that property, where one thing, your reason for going there was something else, and then Bigfoot shows up something entirely different than both of those things. And then again whenever you went down to Texas, your reason for going down there, the situation that was occurring with this you know, dark negative thing attached to you or whatever, and then boom the Bigfoot shows up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've never seen a past life as a bigfoot, you know, my own, but I've had a couple of people said, Devin, you probably have a past life is a Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: You never know?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think I think it's possible. But yeah, there's other things that happened. I mean, I saw my first UFO sitting on the ground too the third night I was out there. Oh wow, but that's another store. Yeah, if you ever get a chance, Matt, and again I am not pushing eat Eddie, and I'll be honest with you. And if you can edit this out, this pot out if you went, I'm more than happy if you do. I actually did volunteer there, So I went out there in the three days and just you know, have my mind just is literally like the top of my skull is removed. You had the opportunity, it just presented itself to volunteer there that next year until actually I went from share cropping out in Cameron, Texas. You got the opportunity and just be lined it out there and was out there for about six months. But I'll tell you what, Matt, you don't have to go out there volunteer there. I probably got more in that first three days. Yeah, I got more in that first three days than I got the six months of this being there as a volunteer.
Speaker 2: Have you ever experienced any the CE five stuff with UFOs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, up, good and bad there, good and bad there. I hate to say that, but it is.
Speaker 2: Here's my concern with all of this stuff that we're talking about, the kind of things that you're talking about, you know, the spiritual element of these phenomenon. There are people who aren't in the right place knowledge wise, experience wise, spiritually whatever, that hear these sorts of things, and then they go out somewhere in the woods or someplace where they think there's been a lot of sightings or where Bigfoot's supposed to be, or where they want to have a UFO encounter or whatever, and they try to open the door to have an experience because everybody just wants to see one. Everybody wants to have this experience so bad. And then whenever something shows up, they assume, oh, well, it looks like what I wanted it to be. That's what it is. And I think that can be very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think intent it's so much of what we do. And so if as a shaman, if I'm going someplace and I want to have an experience, I'm pretty specific when I then I do my own meditation, and you know, say, hey, you know, guys, I haven't gone out back and sat back and watched because I meant out here, I don't understand how people get bored. All you got to do is look up at night and see all the friggin ships we've got out here. And on my hand to God, the last night I was out I counted thirty worth it ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean there was multiple and streaking across the sky at the same time. But then I realized that, Okay, so I'm seeing so much stuff out here. I'm like, okay, we've got a lot of ships in the US military. All these ships out here, I'm saying, cannot be our US military. If we go back and we look throughout time, right, even our own Bible. Well, we've got mentioned of the cherry. It's the fire. I tall a ship one night, Sure it looked like it was on fire, and it was fitting on the ground. It wasn't on fire at any rate in tenth so important, I think. And I'll also say that man, and I'm and I'm not gonna go any names. But you brought up the five, so I will say this. I do not do it D five protocol and I don't find it necessary. I mean, you won't go out and have contact. Just open your heart, you know, go outside, look up in the sky, ask for your star family, preferably and only of benevolent ones because I have had contact with not so nice ones before, and say amen, So it is, so it is done, but you know the specific with your intent.
Speaker 2: Tell people where they can find your channel lot oh, well, on Rumble it is.
Speaker 1: And I prefer Rumble. It seems like they play a little bit fair game. But you can find me on the you on YouTube, but it's face Light and Love, and I believe in Rumble, it's just Christs Light and Love. And you might have put Light and Love Healing and Training Center. You can always find me on Facebook two but I don't go on there as much and visit that, but it's Christ's Light and Love Healing and Training Center in Berksville, Kentucky on Facebook and if I we do, but web page up and run again. It's christlight onlove dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Devin, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 1: Hey Matt, I appreciate it. Man.
Speaker 2: If you've had your own encounter with Bigfoot, dog Man or something else you can explain, send me an email at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need, all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods
Speaker 1: Used