Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, yah.
Speaker 2: H m, y's mate.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: H m m. You got debated, you got debated to debate it debated debated. Sorry, you guys get get debated. Mm hmmm in the who.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 2: D do you want to burn with? Hello?
Speaker 6: Hey Bobby, Hey Bobby, Bobby, Hello, Hello, you're aun there we can hear yet?
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, I I forgot to plug my fucking mic kid on my headset.
Speaker 3: Oopsies.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you didn't know, by the way, I should have put the way by the way, we had doctor Steve on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how the hell do you do that?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And by the way, we're on kick.
Speaker 4: Cool right home by them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was actually a good conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but doctor Steve have said you.
Speaker 2: He he he told me all about the flight the dabbler. He's a daddy gorilla. It's nice nice, is he a guess? Yeah? But he was also here's the thing he doctor Steve told me. This was doctor Steve said. He said that he doesn't touch the money. Carl doesn't touch the money. Suley doesn't touch the money. All the money is going to the attorney. The attorney is the beneficiary of to go fund me?
Speaker 3: What go fund me?
Speaker 2: Is this the one that that that doctor Steve set up for the fight to dabbler for for Surely, uh, for Surely and Carl. You know, you know what the bad part is, I have to be I have to be neutral because I know both doctor Steve and d d D. He's doing one for uh for Stetter and John, and doctor Steve is doing one for Surely and Carl. So I have to stay neutral. It's some friends with with both people that are making the go fund me, right, And I don't want to piss anybody off. Yeah, hey, you just you just doctor? By the way, how was how was linitate? My own members?
Speaker 4: Only that good?
Speaker 3: What do you mean it's doctors myself? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, I thought I heard marine tone. By the way, marine tone is a is A is a copyright free ring tone. It's a Newflex Oh yeah, it's immortal by Newflex Netflix or Newflex.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: But so I want to I want to talk to you about something. I just want to I just want to let you know. Let you know, remember when I told you I had a sponsorship, but I couldn't say what it was until I got okay until I got the sponsorship, because I think I told you about it. I told you I had a sponsor coming in. I had a not a sponsor, but I had a a an affiliate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, so many give you a code, right, I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: I did. I didn't want to. I didn't want to tell people until I got the code, and I didn't want to blurt it out and not get it. But it's so the the code. The code is for a. It's for a Delta. I think it's Delta A or Delta non gummies. The name of the company is called Space Panda. Oh really, common sense? Good morning?
Speaker 4: It was a common sense.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 4: I I know who it used to be. Yeah, but because I started to change their name on my uh on the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so we got the all Space pandel I'm so excited to do a code with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it's it's sorry and the reason they are a friend.
Speaker 3: They are a friend.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 1: That changed a lot.
Speaker 3: Is it damp.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's a female from Canada as far as I.
Speaker 2: Remember anyway, is it is it miss Thompson?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, Hey Thomson, how you doing?
Speaker 3: But she was somebody else before.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She's the reason why I got my YouTube premium. This was Oh yeah, she was the one that gave us the twenty Yeah are they sorry?
Speaker 4: Don't well, as much as we've talked to her, Yeah, I don't know how I guessed that one.
Speaker 2: She's the only one. She's the only one from Canada.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 2: Yellow word from Canada unless it's unless it was a gena balbina.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, So what have you been up to besides interviewing the big stars? Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh u?
Speaker 2: Steve doctor Stephen. Now it's on my show that he might be retiring.
Speaker 4: Oh no really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn?
Speaker 4: How old is he now?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He said that he he's not part of He's not part of serious Satellite Radio anymore.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you like what I named the title this stream?
Speaker 3: Uh? Jake and Bobby in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Jake and Bobby in the Morning.
Speaker 2: W A w A w A keeping keep a mail key?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean I've been getting a little mail lately, but yo, it's fuck all compared to what it used to be.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't got my credit card yet. I'm about to call my bank soon. Oh yeah, no, thank you, no, thank you, No, I mean stupid, because like they fucking mailed my credit card out like days before the fucking strike happened, and then they should just res it because they know that this fucking bullshit is going on and send it a different way. But now they said, oh, we'll just wait for three weeks. Uh, it doesn't, it doesn't come by, then we'll read it. So I've been waiting. Wait.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey, her brother, her brother. Did you see Uh? Jacob sent me a picture. I'm not gonna post it on the stream. I'm not gonna pose. Hey, but I got something for your brother. Jacob sent me something.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: You're gonna you're not gonna hope you're gonna like this? Mm hmm, you're gonna like it?
Speaker 3: Here? Oh photos off?
Speaker 2: Oh Jacob sent me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, my god, sorry, how many how many times you jerked off to this?
Speaker 2: I haven't Oh my god, I'm saying, leime a link. Oh well that's the Jacks Fridon.
Speaker 3: Did you uh? Did you see her on a super party last night?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. I I went to sleep last night early.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yay?
Speaker 4: Money money? What did you get money or something?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, okay, it's just just just just just just just should I send it to uh at least fucking cold right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why ain't a bitch? It was cold last night here and then I woke up fucking boiling.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 5: Do you like jaz.
Speaker 3: No, I don't really like chazz.
Speaker 5: H Do you like hamburgers? Do you like hamburgers?
Speaker 3: I love hammers.
Speaker 2: Do you like hot dogs?
Speaker 3: Hot dogs? Yah, they're pretty good, pretty tasty.
Speaker 5: Do you like ham? Do you like ham? Do you like ham? Do you hate him? Do you hem?
Speaker 2: Do you hear? Do you hear you?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oops?
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: And by the way, to the people that I don't know, we're on the red brand, the green brand, and the purple brand.
Speaker 4: The red brand, the green brand, and the purple brand.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's t J.
Speaker 3: Banks.
Speaker 2: By the way, Oh, he using his girlfriend's account.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, I got you, hurt, I got you? Yeah. Hi.
Speaker 5: Hi, my name is I'm a little I'm I'm a louserluser.
Speaker 3: You're a fucking louse.
Speaker 2: By the way, I haven't spoken to Matt or Seawang lately or Sewan I panned them both. I blocked them. Why remember Tuesday we had the big fight on there.
Speaker 4: I thought you ended up unblocking them.
Speaker 2: No, I just told I just I blocked him on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Oh what? Jake Jesus.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you haven't gotten blocked. Why don't I block you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Why don't you block me?
Speaker 2: Because you.
Speaker 3: Need all right? I guess you need me then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, how about how about them?
Speaker 4: How about the Cowboys Cowboys? Nah?
Speaker 2: I like Cowboys, Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: How about Sweet Scolio like her? Good? A loser?
Speaker 3: So my it's okay.
Speaker 2: So all right, Oh, Janet work today.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: It is Thursday, so yeah, you might be at work. Yep, they work. Uh, thanks fucking Bobby. I think you should unblock Matt and Sean too.
Speaker 2: I'll think about it. I'll think about it.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't do anything to you. They're like your biggest supporters, dude. Yeah, even when you're not around. I see both of them posting h W.
Speaker 2: By the way, Roberts bond and are good.
Speaker 3: Now, well that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good Robert Robert Bobby, Robert Robert Robert Robert haven is a good person.
Speaker 3: There's no Robert Havens. That's not a.
Speaker 2: Name because you know, you know, Robert stands for Bobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not my name. Look, you should look at my diverse certificate. I would show it to you if it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Docs you live at three one three Horse Avenue.
Speaker 3: How did you fucking know, you son of a bitch?
Speaker 2: Do agam alberta?
Speaker 3: You wish? Uh? Goes of common sense?
Speaker 4: Is it's like a game survivor some players community, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sub players, some players. You know, I need Bobby. Bobby is my producer. I should have hired. I should have hired oj H. I should have hired oj be my my producer instead of you.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, asshole.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know odious. You don't talk to any of us anymore. And he was small time people. They've got to get hold of them, like ship over six months ago, maybe a year ago.
Speaker 3: M nope, nothing nothing back.
Speaker 2: I got a sold for you. I got a new air and song for us, a new er and so okay, this is this is the first one that's called one of a.
Speaker 3: Time, one of a kind.
Speaker 2: Sure the person one is ready to go.
Speaker 4: Air and for steel told you locked up in a cell eight days in the slammin It must be like hell, you're sitting in there thinking how to come to this. Should have heard my warning? And now you're paying for your den.
Speaker 7: I was like, you should have listen.
Speaker 4: You shoot some mound, Nick, and they believe.
Speaker 7: A mile alone.
Speaker 3: Was right.
Speaker 1: We try to save.
Speaker 4: Now you're still buy them and that feel toe.
Speaker 2: I'm having some issues with my headphones.
Speaker 4: Are you? I mean you're kind of clipping on my hand? If you're audible, you're audible?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is anything else wrong?
Speaker 3: Like? Can you hear properly?
Speaker 2: I can hear prob Let me switch to another pair of headphones.
Speaker 4: Another pair of headphones. Yeah, you got another pair of headphones?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: Whoa h.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me see these headphones. I haven't seen them yet. Cakey kakeg oh, well fuck, I'm all buying my lonesome now. God damn it, God damn it. H talk to me, people, come on, talk to me so I can do it and have it. Motherfuckers. I see there's six of you. Let's see seven now, mum. Welcome to Poppy Nick's second channel. Yeah, I'm taking over, motherfuckers. It's right, Ja.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: No music? I can't play music?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Can you? Hey? It's it's the it's the hair. Can you play it? It's the hair on the board on the media access It's it's the name of it. It's called hair Air.
Speaker 4: Here we go a year ago. I told you, yeah, can you hear it? You'll see what about it's playing.
Speaker 3: I can hear it. I couldn't. My other box on your wrist, and I know it's playing. I just stopped. You must have stopped it. Yeah, okay, that's weird.
Speaker 4: Can you hear that?
Speaker 2: I'm sound mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We can't do sounds now, we can't do sounds.
Speaker 4: Oh we can, but you just won't be able to hear them. Well, that sucks. There's so many people that have that problem. And I don't know what it is. It's just stream ruder. It's always on them. Well, actually it's not always just on them mobile device or a fucking.
Speaker 3: Or an iPad or anything. It's some some people right on a computer. It's happened before too.
Speaker 4: I remember mister A had the problem when he bought his new computer. That one time, and he managed to fix it though somehow. So, yeah, it happens. Somebody's backstage.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Hey.
Speaker 7: How are you doing to the hanging in there? Hanging in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, I just want to let people people know the dude do love is dead.
Speaker 7: I know it.
Speaker 4: I now.
Speaker 2: There. Here's the thing they're they're trying to get people to go over there. But you don't you you had strited for like a month. That's how I was getting my limons. But now now it's like that. They're back to their old systems. The systems. Yep.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know what what is that? What is their old payment systems?
Speaker 2: Uh? You can't. You can't. They use like a thing I called my card.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wouldn't fucking know.
Speaker 2: I can't use so I used straight Hello.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jaclyn dropped her phone.
Speaker 2: By the way in about in about thirty five minutes over on, be right, be right, you're back.
Speaker 7: Sorry I dropped my phone.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I've seen that. That's okay.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh.
Speaker 3: Look at this good all right, look at this.
Speaker 4: Jake's there. Ah, you can't hear nothing, dude, Hello, Scott, can hear you guys, God damn it.
Speaker 7: Can you hear us?
Speaker 4: Go on a comb vit?
Speaker 3: H go a comb vige? Oh you can't hear us.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's two Jay Hudson's in here.
Speaker 3: Now, what's going on?
Speaker 2: There's two Jake Hudson's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 7: Just disappeared?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scott disappeared.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 3: The second Jake.
Speaker 4: Oh, and the first Jake is gone, Holy crap. Just wh.
Speaker 7: Like I said, I'm doing. That's good, try and do at least.
Speaker 3: Takes back down again.
Speaker 4: Come, Scottie can make you all.
Speaker 7: I went over there last night to see what all was going on, and yeah, it's it's you might as well turned off the lights, close the doors and chain them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the thing I would like. No, it's like they're you know, they're they're charging those So they're charging those people that scream over there a thousand diamonds. They have to make a thousand time and.
Speaker 7: In order to cash out.
Speaker 2: Oh no, to keep the stream for another hour.
Speaker 4: Closest common senses. Scott in daylight is a whole different experience. I love it. Yeah, I mean it's been a while since we've seen him in not in the tar.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, it's like, I'm not even I'm not even like want to like stream over here anymore because of all the bullshit and all the you know, you know, give who's over there gives a minute?
Speaker 7: Gives oh, gives a minute? Cabs seven.
Speaker 3: I don't know D live that well, I never.
Speaker 7: It's they call it d Live for dumb lives, called the decentialized Live decentral Okay, yeah, decentralized life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but here's the but the thing is.
Speaker 7: They're allowed to stream porn over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Boy, I just happened to be I just happened to be over there last night and ran across this. I don't know if she was German or Russian or whatever. She was sitting in a teddy with fishnet stockings and she was sitting there playing with herself. Sorry, and I'm sitting there, I'm going, oh my god, they allow this.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it's good the freedom of speech, but Jesus.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is that they have to X tag, but some of them don't even x tag.
Speaker 7: No they don't.
Speaker 2: Damsons, Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 7: You get to watch it on the Carousel, which is all the top rated live springing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: If they're not even showing that, they're showing copyright. People are showing copyrighted contents, showing that two and a half and showing yup family got stuff that we if we showed it on YouTube or or YouTube.
Speaker 7: Or twitch or kick or something like that, we'd be we'd be banned.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know what the thing is, It's like so many of these people that want to, I want to, like, you know, say that D live is is the is, But the thing is when they lost. So here's the thing. The problem was, pud Pie showed up the first couple of months of the live showing up. Peudie Pie showed up and and it was a cash graph for them. Soldier Boys streamed on d Live. Soldier Boy streamed on d live a lot of the times. They were trying to get people to come to D Love. But here's the difference. D Love didn't have the you know now, it's like everybody that you know, even scam Pepper streamed on d live. Scam Pepper, Sam Pepper, the scammer from Britain. And let me tell you this, scam Pepper, and I say this lightly is a scammer that scammed people out of millions of dollars because of his save as Kids coin.
Speaker 7: Sam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was part of the Safe the Kids Coin s. Here's another reason why you need to every n f T, n f T or n f T or that's it.
Speaker 7: I went over there. I went over there because of some big YouTubers who were over there. Yeah, James the Fam was there. Yeah, I remember, Oh gosh, their next friend Patty lou Rock was over there. Have you seen lou Rock, Jake.
Speaker 2: I have seen. I've seen Omar and uh, James the Fam because I.
Speaker 7: Brought up I seen lou lately. No, he is looking bad and I mean he looks rough.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So I was saying I was over there because one of my favorite YouTubers, lt Zander decided to cut his Twitch partnership in twenty eighteen and go over to dlave.
Speaker 4: Yellow.
Speaker 2: Let's go. But you know, I think, gee so, I so, I've been on every platform. I was on Mixer Beam, sorry the old beam I was on. I was. I have an account on Trovo. I have an account on other places because here's the thing, but I love places because I don't think it's comfortable. I don't feel comfortable in some of those places.
Speaker 7: I left when they're when d lives top people, they're like security people when they left, and one of their people, which is Frozen Box, when he left, he used to be my little guy behind, you know, the chat, watching the at and when he told me he was leaving because they let him go, I left.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now we're both over. Now we're both over on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And here's the thing. This is, this is into a lot of people. This is not a good This is the conversation. You know, we have to have this conversation about d Love because d Love was the place to go. People were going over there to to it was it was it was it was like the it was here was the thing. Twitch and Mixer. Twitch was like WWE. Mixer was like w c W. When Mixer crashed, it bought out Facebook Gaming. But I heard in twenty twenty six Facebook Gaming is going bye bye. Yeah that did.
Speaker 7: No, it's so what it's gonna go. It's gonna go go, It's gonna be gone. Yeah, it'll be totally gone.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that they're still gonna have live streams, right, They're gonna still have Facebook lives yeah, but the Facebook game in live streams is going by because of going by bye, because there's not a lot of people that what. I go over to Facebook because some of my favorite streamers streams on Facebook, like Lucretia Clay, Clay Edwards, the Christia Hughes, Steve Summer, A lot of the guys that I watch, I go over there and support them over there. I have not or and or because w d a M stream is streaming the weather. WDM my local NBC affiliates streaming weather over there. Map.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The only the only platforms I even mess with these days are rumble and and YouTube.
Speaker 7: Hey ja, yeah, I made a new headstone to put out in our yard for Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: Oh let's see.
Speaker 7: I'm fixing him put a red I'm gonna get some red paint and I'm gonna put a red arrow.
Speaker 2: I hope they steal your stuff again. I hope they don't steal your stuff again.
Speaker 7: They're not. That was sad. That's that's sad.
Speaker 2: Hey, is your dog is the dog outside? I forget the dog's name, sorry, fang fang. Hey. I saw a video this is funny. I saw a video of a guy walking his dog as a dog. He gets inflatable dog costume.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the little dog and he was wearing the inflatable ween dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah you saw that.
Speaker 2: You saw that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just watching it. He's just watching it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, shout out to the people that you know, here's the thing I pay for YouTube premium. Never mind because number one ads, because I hate those ads because you get you get the skippa boy ads, you also get the unskippable boy ads, where.
Speaker 4: Like I just get the add I have an ad blocker extension for Chrome, so I don't have to better.
Speaker 2: But but I don't. But but the thing is for me is like I'm.
Speaker 4: I am Yeah, you're mobile, right, Yeah, I think, Yeah, I don't know. I really wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: But but but the situation right now, it's like you always have a situation.
Speaker 7: We always I want to carry her around and use her as a prop. What I was telling David that I bought this dull grave breaker on the in her hang on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, David's her charge. By the way, if you guys did know that.
Speaker 7: I'm really hesitant on putting her out in the yard.
Speaker 2: He's not need to fold like the least.
Speaker 7: I was thinking about carrying her in my costume.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, in a few minutes, we're gonna be losing Bobby because Bobby's got to go run over to his show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well not my show.
Speaker 4: I gotta do be live vibe. Search that up on YouTube, watch it at noon.
Speaker 7: But I was thinking about carrying her on my cost with my costume for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, do you remember what they did for like Christmas one year for de Love? They did like a so you have a chance to win? Uh? They spent a whill for lemons.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, but that here's the thing is, because here's the thing they're now like there they're.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to say this politely. You know who's good if if if if if ghost politics is aren't he's going on the carousel if you know, if some of the big guys like Jesse Lee Peterson hate gets gets carouseled. I heard, I heard Benton is banned from the carousel because because of his content, because they didn't want but they here's the thing. You you give him a pro because he dreams, but you let you let people show their everything on streams. Yeah, doesn't do a lot of crazy streams. He he goes surfing on, he does the outdoor streams. He says there, plays great music, he shows videos. He's one of the Now.
Speaker 7: Remember Jake d Live freaking uh ding me several times for playing content that I video.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went to a.
Speaker 2: Winterfest.
Speaker 7: I went to the Winter Jam and video skillet being there and a bunch of other Christian bands, and I got dinged for that.
Speaker 4: So they let me get this dright. They they they advocate from copy. I did music, but they don't advocate for like they let you have porn on their What the fuck?
Speaker 7: Yeah? They they even dinged me for going through a Christmas light display and playing Christmas music.
Speaker 4: Oh, what the heck, that's weird, tell me about it.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like rumble. They don't really ding you for anything.
Speaker 7: Twitch don't either, And I.
Speaker 2: Just put on the that's that's what we don't. Hey. I just want to let people know when when we say deemed, that's what we meant.
Speaker 7: You get, you get a violation, just basically play what it is. But they tried to get me. They tried to get me for playing a concert that I had went to and videoed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's That's the thing with me is I sometimes I I got in trouble.
Speaker 7: I got in trouble for trying to start a recovery through Christ program on D live.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm yeah, A A n A. You know.
Speaker 7: They dinged me for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. And and the thing is, it's like, you know we have here's the thing, so I want to say this what what I don't like. What I didn't like about D live is number one there there they say they're free speech, but I'm seeing people. I'm seeing people that that are were So I'm.
Speaker 7: They suspended me for what ten days from streaming because I had a rant and rave about somebody going and trying to do the same stream I was doing one night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh I know who it is? Uh t o d Nope?
Speaker 7: Who who was Blue Eye Diva?
Speaker 2: That that that girl still online?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but they that they get that girl got mad.
Speaker 7: They allow bullying.
Speaker 2: On D live mm hmm.
Speaker 7: There was so much drama going on over at D live. I went through Non Hodgson's lymphoma a second.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was people over there trying to say that I was faking it, and.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 7: Sitting here going like this to my hair and showing people watts of hair that was falling out.
Speaker 2: So so here's the thing t o d tards on dick those morons, idiots, I'm saying, I'm I am trying not to play. But but by the way, Aaron Arnell spending eight days in in uh In County lock up in Minnesota because he.
Speaker 4: Had to he had to check in finally, uh last Friday.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he's probably almost done then, and then.
Speaker 2: When he gets out, he's got to spend a year on probation.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because his lawyer, he he has money for a lawyer, but he doesn't have money to feed his kids. He has money for a good attorney, but he's not. He's he's always.
Speaker 7: Pay for food for his kids or or that makes absolutely no sense.
Speaker 2: And the thing is now he's like he and then he's still here's the thing part of his the reason why he got in trouble because he kept talking about the victim of of his crime, Kayla Ricata. Yeah, yes, I can say Kayla Racada's name on my stream because I'm not the one that is being or be or the criminal case because I can talk about it because here's the thing, because I know when to shut the fuck up. Eric Aaron, I know you're not watching. Hello Aaron, Hello Aaron's attorneys.
Speaker 7: Hey, Aaron's attorneys read this.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jake, don't worry about it. Listen. Thank god Bobby put the viewer discretion as a buzz.
Speaker 7: Also, you never know what's gonna happen when you get GP on there.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't put that up.
Speaker 3: You must put that up.
Speaker 2: No, you did.
Speaker 4: I didn't put it up.
Speaker 2: It showed, it showed up. Sweet scorpio. We already did the sweet scorpio this morning. So that's the second time we did it this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh, isn't it? I never did it?
Speaker 2: Also, the chicken, the.
Speaker 3: Chicken.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? You're kicking on the screen with a dog. What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the fu?
Speaker 4: Roll the clip? Click page? You're red man. Oh jug Let Hudson, Yeah, jug Glad jug Let Hudson.
Speaker 7: Uh but uh yeah. I'm working on some new headstones. I even made. I'm even making a shadow box from my stepdad.
Speaker 4: Shadow box was a shadow box.
Speaker 7: Shadow box. It's a picture frame type deal where you can stick stuff in it. Okay, My stepdad is a Civil War reenactor because he's related to a famous general. He is he was a famous general, General Sherman, the man that burnt down Fort Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is.
Speaker 7: The shadow box. Yeah, and it looks like a little TV TV old TV box.
Speaker 2: Hey, so, so I want to ask this, do you think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: You know a lot of times when I when I get the setup, I would love to do a stream where so I'm not gonna I'm gonna mute the audio when I go go to uh Christmas if we if we get to do a Christmas in the Halla, I will mute the audio. So I could film a little bit of Christmas in the Halla, but be like copyrighted music, won't be copy righting music.
Speaker 7: Well, I went and did a haunted trail sort of say for my birthday, weekend.
Speaker 2: And birthday.
Speaker 7: My birthday was Monday.
Speaker 5: Oh you have told us, that's all right?
Speaker 7: Well, Monday, my charge David took me out to a movie. We went and seen the movie Truth or Truth and Treason And it was actually a really good movie. It's about a kid that wrote a bunch of pamphlets against Hitler.
Speaker 2: Oh so this wasn't in the movie theater.
Speaker 7: Yep. And after that we went to a restaurant, Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 7: Uh, the bought dinner.
Speaker 3: So but.
Speaker 7: They they do birthdays a little different.
Speaker 3: So but.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn, it's a it's a movie that came out this year. Yeah, I didn't didn't know that. It's played today, is playing over at the over Meridian in Hayesburg.
Speaker 7: It's actually a good movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even it's got so I'm trying to trying to see who's in the movie because it just shows me the producers. But passed.
Speaker 7: You'll you'll laugh, you'll cry. Then it's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Those spoilers, guys, those spoilers.
Speaker 7: Spoilers.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes body, ten minutes body, yep. So uh but by the way, I want to say this out loud now now. Owen Benjamin streams on on on d Live. Owen Benjamin, the guy that can't keep his mouth shut about anything. He People don't people don't understand why I don't like watching d Live. You know what, because I was I've been there since day. I was there in twenty eighteen when we didn't have a lot of like the stuff that we had to have. You had to. Basically, you had to spend your lino get Hello.
Speaker 7: Still there.
Speaker 2: You had to you had to wait for the person you had. I remember when the chest was a little different. Instead of the streamer opened the chest, we can open the chest every few minutes, yep, and get like to Lino to Lina, to Lina Alno two Lida.
Speaker 7: And then it went to Lemons.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, those diamonds.
Speaker 7: Then they came out with crypto current on there. You can put your crypto on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, And.
Speaker 7: I still have btt and I've never checked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because btt is so uh the big coin was big coin. Btt is actually was like there, they're coin that they use for like other right stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I went to that, and then I went to Tron.
Speaker 2: Yeah because Joker. Because of Joker. Yeah, Joker, I think you know what what what I work? You know, here's the thing. Joker is a guy that looks like the Joker. He wears the clown makeup. Bobby Okay, all right, hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I better get out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm better get out of here.
Speaker 7: Let me alright, let me keep
Speaker 3: A guest