Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show, and we're going to get criminal this hour. We're going to talk to Brandon Darby about drug running and the mob and Italy and cartels. That's coming up about a half hour from now. Dome sat down with Dolo Mundo. Chris, it might be hard for you to understand anyway, she's sat down with Telemundo and came out for amnesty. We'll get to that in just a moment. We have to get to see world Ukraine mass death emails and voicemails, and we have to crunch all this in to one hour. So let's begin, and let's begin right here. Dome sat down with Telemundo and said this.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're talking about border security, and there's nobody, no Democrat talking about pathway to citizenship, an immigration belief and the benefits that migrants bring to this country.
Speaker 4: But there's no question that migrants bring the America.
Speaker 2: We'll get to her stumbling answer. It's the question that grades on me to no end. Do you see anything wrong with American politicians sitting down with Telemundo and being interrogated about making illegals into citizens. Why do you ever have to answer that question at all? And the authority with which he asks this question.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're talking about border security, and there's nobody, no Democrat, talking about the pathway to citizenship, an immigration belief and benefits that migrants bring.
Speaker 2: And listen, she starts to try to defend herself. Right now, we're talking about border security and no one's talking about pathway to citizenship because we don't want you here. No, in fact, we should take people we've made citizens and strip them of that citizenship and pack them heading back too. Why don't we talk like this. We are a sovereignation of citizens. We are not the world's open sewer. You have no right to come here whatsoever unless you do so legally. And if you come here illegally, I don't care if it was thirty years ago on a raft from Guatemala. You should be arrested and deported and on camera. This should be done as a lesson to the rest of the illegals around the borough, around the world, from Uzbekistan to Argentina. This is what happens when you violate the sovereignty of America. If you want if you want the ultimate prize, which is citizenship of this country, you wait and you do it in the legal way. And if you can't do that, you should be arrested in the dark of night and chucked in the back of a man of a van like your firewood, and deported back from whence you came. And yet we have our own politicians of either party being interrogated by Telemundo. Why are you talking about amnesty? The entitlement these people have drives me up the wall, and then you have her brain dead answers.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about border security, and there's nobody, no Democrat, talking about pathway to citizenship an immigration belief and that the benefits that migrants bring to this country.
Speaker 4: But there's no question that migrants bring. America is a country that was built.
Speaker 2: She's so eloquently in part by immigrants.
Speaker 3: People about their GPS third that have there, we're talking about massiportations.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about what do you stand portations? What's what's your stand there?
Speaker 2: We need listen to how concerned this scumbag is. Are you going to give us ambesty? We deserve ambesty. We took a crap all over your immigration laws, but we deserve amnesty. Surely you're not going to deport us, right, surely you're not going to port us. You freaking people better pray to God. I never take power. I will tell you that much. You better pray to God. I never take power. I'll deport you just for asking me the question. I'm not even close to kidding. I am so sick of this country, of the country I love being treated like crap by all these people. Drives me up the wall. And then you have these dirt balls in the cot.
Speaker 5: A man is behind bars after detectives say he's sexually assaulted his eighty year old landlord in Miami Now. Police say that elderly woman had fallen and while she was cooking and was yelling for help. Officers say she asked Eric Garcia Gutierres to call an ambulance, and instead he assaulted her. Police arrested the thirty seven year old, charging him with a felony sexual battery. He's being held without bond.
Speaker 2: Eighty year old falls how harp. It's just one of those things that guts me. Old people falling and hurting themselves. I've always hated it. It breaks my heart. Little old lady falls laying there in pain, asks for help in this dirt ball from nick or Wogua comes in and instead of helping her, because we let animals like this into our country unmolested, just man, that woman the rest of her life she will relive that moment. How many years does she have left? I don't know, but not many, no matter any way you slice it. And now, at eighty years old, she will have that trauma on her brain the rest of her life because the scumbags who run this country have thrown open its doors. It makes me sick. It sickens me. We're moving off this because I'm getting myself in a bad mood. Let's go back to the voicemail.
Speaker 6: Oh Jesse, do you like to watch Gladiator movies?
Speaker 7: Who is gay?
Speaker 6: Anybody?
Speaker 7: Any man that watches Gladiator movies has to be?
Speaker 2: Kay? What does that mean? I don't understand what that means. I am a huge fan of Gladiator movies, and no, I was not in the Navy.
Speaker 7: Showgun watching a retrospect of the Biden's career in pictures from the eighties, when he had no hair on the top of his head and el Rushbo used to call him plugs, and somebody has to start calling him plugs Biden again. Let it be you, cheers.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. You bring up, an excellent point, and Joe Biden's hair plugs. I remember when Rush used to call him plugs, and I used to laugh and laugh and laugh because they were so obvious. But the advancements and hair, it's reached a point where you can't see them anymore. That's one thing. And the other thing is everyone's heard the saying if you live in glass houses, don't throw stones. I just don't feel like I am qualified to blast anyone else for the state of their hair. Mine is. It's leaving me, okay. It's like an old friend slowly saying goodbye. We keep hugging, you know, hey, don't go, don't go. And I can actually, I can actually hear him every time. Every time I watch my hair and I see a little hair come off with it, it's like it's a friend I'm never gonna see again. And sometimes it's just see with me talking. I don't I don't tell this to everybody. Sometimes I say goodbye, do you know that? When it's not funny?
Speaker 6: Chris?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I look down and I know that hair is. It's not coming back, it's not growing back. And every time, Now do you see you see are you watching on a simulcast? Remember you can watch the show. They simulcast it on the first TV. You see the top? Do you see how thin it is? It's not just retreating towards my years anymore, it's just all going away. What Chris, what? I don't have the magneto? And oh my gosh, I kind of do Oh no, I see it too, now, oh see? And then you know what really hurts. There's some sort of supplement my wife is taking. I don't remember what it's called. We saw an advertisement for it on television and she just cuts me. She just cuts me deep. She was taking it for something. I forget what it was, but she was commenting on how fast her nails are growing. And she looks at the advertisement on TV and she says, oh, I've been taking that. It's really making my nails come in strong. And then, without missing a beat, without missing a beat, she turns to me. I'm sitting beside her, and she says, you should try that for your hair. You know that hurts?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: That cuts me deep. Anyway, let's let's talk about other things. Let's let's talk about Dome and and how she's just kind of.
Speaker 6: Dome that's not landing with voters.
Speaker 4: One of the umbers, it's the opposite. Former President Trump leads you on this issue.
Speaker 8: Well, when I'm out, this is why I'm going out to Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and.
Speaker 6: Michigan.
Speaker 4: Michigan.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, just got in late this morning.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh, you get the word.
Speaker 6: Cell.
Speaker 8: I think part of what is important in this election is really not only turning the page, but closing the page and the chapter. On an era that suggests that Americans are.
Speaker 2: Divided, what does that mean? Let's suse some emails. Jesse. You forgot to mention they what they plan on doing about putting people. He's talking about the loss of freedom and threats of prison. Okay, please understand that we're not in an era where they might start putting us in jail. They are putting us in jail. Fifteen hundred January six ers. You know who Dexter Taylor is. Dexter Taylor is a computer nerd, like a software engineer, nicest guy you've ever talked to in your life. He legally purchased firearm parts assembled them in his home, didn't sell them, never fired them, never did anything. They kicked in his door with a swat team, and he, at fifty three, is going to New York State Prison for the next ten years of his life in one of the ugliest, most violent prisons in the country. They're not going to start locking us up. They are already. Take your chalk, gentlemen. The time for testosterone is now. It's needed now more than ever, and we have less of it than we have ever had before in our lives. Take your chalk. Male vitality stacks give you a twenty percent increase in ninety days. It's not even a long time. It's not like I need you to just cross your fingers what Jesse says. It might work.
Speaker 6: In a year.
Speaker 2: You will feel the difference. You will know the difference. I get people. Can you believe this? I get people all the time, daily emailing me, thanking me for recommending chalk, natural herbal supplements, female vitality stacks, Male vitality stacks. It's Choctober. Go to chalk dot com promo code Jesse c hoq dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a hump day.
Speaker 9: Member.
Speaker 2: You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We'll get to this. Bob Woodward, Ukrainian. Then the foreign policy people are some of the most cruel people I've ever seen in my life. We'll get to that in a moment. I want to address something that Chris was talking about during the break. Chris, he was struggling with something I could tell he was, and then he I asked what it was wrong, and he said, I don't want to tell you. You'd be the worst person to tell. And then I had to press. And now all that did was peaue my curiosity. And then I had to know, and I had to know, and I had to know. He said, I don't want to tell you. I don't want to tell you, but I pressed enough that eventually Chris caved. And here is Chris's problem. He said, what do you do if you get a text from a number you don't recognize? How do you handle that? Obviously it's a personal text of someone who knows you, who got your numbers somehow, some way, how do you handle that? I don't understand why you think I'm the last person to ask, Chris, I'm what I'm the best person to ask. How do I handle it? I'll tell you it actually happened to me last week. It happened to me on Thursday. I can actually read it for you verbatim. Hold on one second, I have it right here. I'm gonna skip I'm gonna skip the name. But I got this text, Hey, Jesse, I just did this documentary for I'm gonna skip the name of the channel. Hey, Jesse, I just did this documentary. I feel like it's something you would love. And he just sends it and I don't have this number recognized. I don't. I don't know this. So this is how I handle things like this. I said, who is this? Send? It's very very simple, who is this? And sent and he texted back who he was, and of course didn't know him. Otherwise I have had the number saved in there. And then I was gonna let it go because it was funeral week and I was feeling really really generous and nice. I was gonna let it go. And then and then he made the critical mistake of following that up with a oh, I guess you don't remember so now how it's kind of teenage girlish. And so then I asked him, how did you get my number? Because I never gave this guy my number? And he texted back the name of the person who was in my phone who gave him my number, and boop blocked them both. He's blocked and the person who gave him my number is blocked. I don't understand why you think that's difficult or why I'm not the one to ask. I'm the perfect one to ask. In fact, that's the technique I've been using for years. Michael Barry, my mentor, taught me that a long time ago, because I was getting frustrated people start abusing your number whenever they get your number. I was getting frustrated with it, and he said, don't get frustrated. Ask every one of them who gave you the number, and then block them both two birds with one stone. Why do you think this is difficult? What's wrong with it? Why are you shaking your head? Why can't you do that? What doesn't my wife say that I have no sympathy for people? No, I think she says empathy is what she says. She says, I lack empathy I know. I don't really get the difference either, Chris. Neither of those things are my concern at all, She says, I lack empathy. That's not true at all. I'm a big believer in pruning my tree of life. You prune your life tree. I use this on social media. It's the worst for well, it's the best for me because I don't know you. So if you even annoy me in the slightest, just block you, immediately, Block you, immediately. But I hope you don't think it's only reserved for social media. I do this to real life friends, things like the second I sniff crazy or anything like that, bipcount immediately my phone number. Oh gosh, there's no faster way to get blocked than by bludgeoning my phone number with stupid things. I'll just block you immediately. I'm the best one to ask, Chris. I'm here to help you. And you know you think I'm the worst one to ask because you think that's me, and maybe in a way it is mean. But guess whose life is going to be better in the tiny tin of way, tiny tiny way. Guess whose life will be better now mine? Those are two people I will never have to concern myself again. We'll never have to concern myself with again. One of them is so careless they hand my phone number out without my permission. The other one uses a number when he knows I don't know who he is, to self promote himself and then gets annoyed when I don't text him back, as if we're teenagers and homecoming is coming up. Both of those people are people I don't need in my life. So Jesse had to bust out the old tree pruner. Snip, snip, snip, goodbye. Jesse's life is now more worry free than it was before. When you accept this, Chris, you will find your life is better. Let's go back to the voicemail.
Speaker 9: Trying to show you were talking about Chris's water, and you said that you live in a normal size house. I don't understand how this is possible. You're six foot eight. Do things have to be extended in the house for you? Serious question like do you have to have the doorways I ened a little bit, or do you just walk around cranking your neck and you know, trying to avoid smashing your head on things. Inquiring minds want to know I.
Speaker 2: Didn't get tall yesterday. I've been tall my entire life. I told you we didn't grow up with a lot of money. I had a single bed, just like the little twin bed for my entire life until I left for the Marine Corps. That's the bed I had, just tiny, little bed. I learned to sleep with my feet hanging off of the bed. And now, actually I'm forty three years old, I can't sleep unless my feet are hanging off of the bed. You asked, do I crank my head to the side. Do I walk around like that? No? But if you ever see me in public and you see me go through a doorway, you will see this. It doesn't matter even if the door is tall enough. I instinctively, when I walk through a door, I cock my head to the side. I just walked through and I cocked it to the side. It is instinct. I don't think about it. It's what I do. It's been my entire life. Speaking of life at home, I've been talking to you about gove x, but it is at this point in time, creating marital problems for me. See gove x. It's the website that's for military and first responders, current and former. It's the place where you can go get ray bands and Oakley's and Yeti's and Stanley's, and that they are theme parks, cruises, concerts, ballgames. You want huge discounts on all kinds of stuff. Gove x is for us. It's for us who served current and former. But the discounts are so drastic. And the gear we're talking knives, baby, Oh my gosh. You should see the knives. You should see the monocular I got. I just got a monocular and now I walk around with it clipped on my belt. My wife is furious about the whole thing. I'm gonna bankrupt in my family because of gov X. You can at least be fifteen dollars ahead on that. Go to govx dot com and use the code Jesse and geek out. You want sick gear, It's at govx dot com. Plus vacation stuff, all kinds of cool stuff. Promo code Jesse go geek out. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a Wednesday, I was very excited to speak with my friend Brandon Darby, of course of the Cartel Chronicles Bright Bart, but then I found out he's a Van Halen fan. Darby, you want to explain that to everybody now that you pick the song.
Speaker 6: Yes, this time I picked the song. I love Van Halen. I think they're great. I like Van Halen, I like Van Hagar. I'm all in yep, you know what.
Speaker 2: That hurts my soul. Anyway, let's discuss the things that are important, and let's discuss that's the issue of trend rag Ra Arragua, which you were the first time a lot of people heard that name. They heard it from you right here on this show. Venezuel Than prison gang. Everyone now has heard stories about Colorado and New York and San Antonio and things like that. But are they the only one? Is this just the only prison gang that's been brought here. That's kind of what I've been sniffing around for, Brandon. Surely there are more, right.
Speaker 6: Right, So, in Venezuela, each state of Venezuela has dominant has dominant gangs, dominant criminal groups, and people from all over Venezuela have come here. So they are probably the most aggressive, which is why we're hearing about them, which is why I mentioned them rather than mentioning twenty other groups. But you have to remember, yes, some of the people who show up here listen are good people who I totally get when they come. But we have to remember a lot of the people who show up illegally and illicitly are not good people. So there's all types of reasons why people cannot you know, why people cannot come legally to the United States. And so anytime you have an illicit way to get here going through criminal groups, people who maybe have you pedophilia charges, people who possibly have other criminal convictions, are obviously not going to apply to come into the US legally. They're going to attempt to come illegally. And that's why we get the dredges of society of other places.
Speaker 2: Here Brandon, why so many people from Venezuela in particular, the border is wide open. There's a bunch of people, and I realize they are coming from other places as well, but we hear this so often Venezuelans, Venezuelans, Venezuelans. How did we get a pipeline from that dump into America?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so that's an interesting thing. So I would I would mention to people that when you have extreme levels of leftism, right, when you have what we have in in with the Chavistas, right, what we have in Venezuela. What we've seen from like what two thousand and four, two thousand and five, two thousand and six, there was kind of this golden period where where, you know, there was a lot of bad in Venezuela, but it wasn't as in your face, and there was a leadershavez who to some extent, you know, redistributed wealth to his people. But with socialism, without a constitution, without the protections we have in the United States, what happened as a strong man takes over government, abuses the power they have, and then government runs everything into the ground. So the reason that we have so many people from Venezuela coming such a disproportionate number is because then Uela is in such a bad situation. So when you have a country where people are eating their dogs and eating their everything else, people want to get away from there, and that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It just astounds me that they sit on the world's largest oil reserves and they still manage to bankrupt that poor place, those poor friggin people. Okay, well, you have a country that is in that bat of shape, Inevitably, it's going to affect neighbors in one way or another, and it's really never in a positive way. What about their neighbors, What is the status? How unstable is this entire region.
Speaker 6: Well, the entire region is very unstable. So if we look at, you know, what happened in Colombia, right, which is a neighbor of Venezuela. If we look at what happened in Colombia, people tout that Colombia is doing better, and it largely is because the US began to target the criminal groups there. Right, the US began to declare certain criminal groups in Venezuela as foreign terror organizations, which allowed the US to just absolutely gut those organizations, something that we for whatever reason, the US government does not want to do in in Mexico with the criminal groups there. But if we were to go to Guyana next door on the other side of Venezuela, Venezuela is about to invade Guyana, right and try to take over their oil resources. Again, it's a horrible situation. So as we as we look at their neighbors, you know, I'm sure there are tons of people pouring out of their into those countries, but ultimately, you know, the US has has it doesn't have open gates, but it definitely has said, Hey, we left the windows open if you want to sneak in, and people are doing that, and that's what we see.
Speaker 2: Speaking with Brandon Darby Cartel Chronicles, Brightbart, Brandon, you you have told us before on the show again, you always drop these wonderful tidbits that the three most powerful kind of in general criminal groups on the planet are the Italians, the Russians, and then the Mexican transnational criminal organizations. I'm gonna stop calling them cartels. You stop yelling at me. But why don't we ever hear about the Italians? You know, it's just not something that comes up anymore. We watch old mob movies and we learned about Alward, Anastasia and al Capone and things like that, but we don't hear that much out of there. Are they weak?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't say that they're weak, but I would say a lot. It has to do with the region we live in. It's like when we talk about human trafficking issues. Primarily, when we're talking about human trafficking, we're going to be talking about people from who have crossed our southern border, people from Central America, Mexico. What have you? If we lived in San Francisco, or if we lived on you know, in the Pacific Northwest, we would primarily be talking about primarily we'd be talking about Chinese people and people from a to if we lived on the Northeast, if we lived in New York City, if we lived up in the on the east coast of the United States, we might primarily be talking about people from Eastern Europe right, and from Russia and from other places. And so not to say that there's not people from Mexico or Central America who are trafficked there, but primarily it's not going to be the dominant thing. So I'm a Texan, you're a Texan. We're talking about Mexican transnational criminal organizations. They affect us the most. If we were in New York City, I don't think that Mexican cartels have as much power in New York City, and I think that Italian groups and Russian groups would have more. But I think when it comes to Texas, I don't think that the Italians, you know that, I don't think that they could could deal with just the sheer numbers of groups that are aligned with Mexican cartels. As we say, do those.
Speaker 2: Groups work with or again each other. And I asked this. I know you're gonna laugh in my face. I asked this because I watched some series I think it was on Netflix called zero zero zero where the cartels were working with the Italians. It was fascinating series and it got me thinking. I always assumed they were at war with each other for the drug market, which is very international for these markets. Do they work with or against each other or do they just kind of exist in their own spheres?
Speaker 6: Well, all of the above. So primarily, you know, like if we're talking about gangs in the US, we see a lot of Aryan brotherhood working with the golf cartel, one faction of the golf cartel. We see a lot of that. Do they like each other? Would they go eat barbecue together? Probably not? But they make money together. And if we were to go, you know, to El Paso and look at the dominant cartel there, which is the war As Cartel Laalinia, as we say, they have certain games and said who they work with that they work with when it comes to importing drugs into into Western Europe. Absolutely, the Italian groups work with Mexican cartels and it's kind of their territory and their thing. You know, you've got to remember why did this happen. The US targeted the criminal groups in Colombia, the groups in Colombia, you know that they've declared them as foreign terror organizations, absolutely decimated them. And then the groups in Colombia said, wait a minute, if we just manufacture the stuff and we we let the Mexicans take care of transporting it, we're not going to be you know, we're not going to make as much money, but we're not going to be target Numero uno for the US government, right or for powerful governments. And so that's largely what Colombians did is they just stopped, they stopped bringing it in and they started allowing the Mexicans to transport it. So these Mexican TCOs transnational criminal groups we call cartels, they're they're in large part they're helping to shift that stuff around the world. So there's absolutely cooperation, especially with the advent of fentanyl. You have remember years ago, there was opiates and heroin, for instance, from Southeast Asia, and Mexican black tar heroin could not compete with it, right, Mexican drugs could not complete with Southeast Asian drugs. But with fentanyl being added to the mix. Now, ay, even if you had cigarette ashes that you injected with fentinil, you're going to get the same feeling as the best China White that Southeast Asia could produce. So it's absolutely changed the dynamics of these transnational criminal organizations. It's the power dynamics and the patterns. You know, you can't tell the difference between the most expensive, best heroine that can be produced in Vietnam or China versus or Thailand versus the trashiest stuff that Mexico can produce. You can't tell the difference. That's why we have so many over doses with sentinels because it's Mexican. It's it's cheap heroin trying to compete and create just as high of a feelings as the best stuff in the world.
Speaker 2: Used to synthetic Carolin Tech go on what a world Brandon Darby, you are the best. Go read his stuff. I read everything he writes at Breitbard. Thank you, my brother, as always, Thank you so much. Thank you, Chris. I've always felt like I could be a good smuggler. What why are you shaking your I'm not going to I don't want to do. What am I going to smuggle? I don't know, probably guns when our government makes them illegal. I want to be a gun runner. I've always wanted that for myself and my children anyway. And look we'll communicate on pure Talk. Listen, pure Talk. They have what you need if you're smuggling guns. They have a reliable five G network. And look, when you're smuggling guns sometimes the margins can tight. You save money when you switch to Puretalk. We all do, whether you're smuggling guns or just a normal civilian. You see Pure Talk. They don't have a store on every corner, so they don't have the overhead. That's how they provide for you the same five G coverage, amazing customer service, the brand newest phones. If that's what you want, for half the price, I pay half of what I was paying at T Mobile. And it takes ten minutes on the phone to switch run guns like an American. Pick up your phone and dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. It takes ten minutes to switch Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, switch to Puretalk. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky. It is the Jesse Kelly show, final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. We will be back tomorrow to do and again, let's do an email before we get to this Ukraine stuff. To Jesse. Back in the day, we combined two risk games and made a larger custom board. Games would last a few days with epic battles for world dominance. I suspect your prowess on the game board stems from the superior bite dice control that comes from your smallish hands. I hate you, guys. I'm an amazing risk player. I keep trying to tell you I'm an amazing risk player. Maybe I should be the one running foreign policy. Bob Woodward is a piece of trash journalist, possibly a CIA asset, and he's out there saying things like this and.
Speaker 1: Some of the things, the very sensible things in the interest of this country that Joe Biden did not sending US ground troops to the war in Ukraine. Someday he may get the Nobel Peace Prize for that, because very very important, so we don't have another Vietnam.
Speaker 2: These people are psychotic. You communists think I'm psychotic. These people are psychotic. Why would sending American ground troops ever have been considered. Ukraine is not a NATO country. It is not the job of the United States of America to protect every single country on the planet from aggression and invasion. And you cannot conduct your foreign policy that way. And what we did do to the poor Ukrainians was we ship them enough weapons and money to stand them up, so now they don't have any men left. Headline This is from National Security Journal. Is Ukraine running out of soldiers to fight Russia? Let me spoil it for you. Yes, they're conscripting sixteen year olds. My son James is about to turn sixteen, and what a week or two. I don't know when his birthday as I can't keep track of every day. James is about to turn sixteen, is a scrawny kid who likes to run and eat, play video games. When I let him, they are grabbing James, handing him a rifle when saying go die, and we, by propping up Ukraine did that. They have lost their sons, their husbands, their fathers, their grandfathers are gone. And these people think we deserve a Nobel Peace Prize. And I say that without an olenx of sympathy for the Russians. And I do actually have sympathy for the Russian troops because a lot of them are conscripted too. But it's not as if I'm a Russian fan. We we wiped out Ukraine. Even if by some miracle they end up quote winning in the end, which they won't, it'll be a negotiated piece. It was always going to be a negotiated piece. But even if they won in the end, what did you win when your men are all dead? These four, the people who've been running America's foreign policy for decades, are seriously the most soulless, freaking monsters man, they really are. Who was that? Was it? Metaline Albright Chris when she was asked if a half a million dead Iraqis was worth it, and she did without hesitations. She's like, oh yeah, totally worth it. Live freaking monsters people.
Speaker 6: And here's a headline, why you know, you know the.
Speaker 2: Thing headlines we didn't get to Orca leaves a gift in the water and then splashes it all over the sea. World guests, that's from not the Bee. I think you know exactly what that gift was. I will just say I watched this documentary one time called Blackfish, and it was about SeaWorld and this murder Orca who kept murdering people, and when he murdered the trainers and stuff, it was really really horrible and sad. But apparently some drugged out nut job snuck into SeaWorld one night. You want to talk about the all time bad luck. He sneaks into SeaWorld and instead of ending up with the seals and the otters, he dives into murder Orca's tank and he did not die easy, and he did not die fast. Goldfish is changing its name to Chilean Sea Bass. I hope that's true. That's freaking hilarious. Steve Bannon eligible for home confinement, but prison could hold on a second, I should clarify goldfish are only decent if you get the flavor blasted ones. The ones that aren't flavor blasted just don't cut the mustard anymore. Key Boeing supplier furloughs about seven hundred workers. Remember that guy who was blowing the whistle on Boeing and when he was giving his deposition, he committed suicide in his truck even though he wasn't suicidal.
Speaker 7: Kind of.
Speaker 1: While this has been a podcast from wor