Speaker 1: One on one with Lynch in Taco to.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R R. Lynchin Taco with a reminder eight o'clock this morning, just before the commercial free workday Rock Block, we got a fairly large concert to tell you.
Speaker 3: About, very very big concert, and we'll have tickets to give away, don't we see, Senor?
Speaker 4: You're rolling the rolling the other there?
Speaker 2: See Senor? Are you still taking your uh no, you I bailed on your Spanish course.
Speaker 4: I do a lingo.
Speaker 2: I I hadn't heard you mention it in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot to even tell you. Or a possum man, did I tell you? I think I did tell you, and you maybe forgot about it. I stop doing it because every night I'd be going to sleep in a go take care of the cat floss, and I'd go, Oh, I practice my Spanish. I know enough to get by, dude, and they have phones that you know. You just tran the rationalization. Oh hell yeah, I didn't see you learning any of the other languages.
Speaker 2: Never claimed that I.
Speaker 1: Was exactly rationalization.
Speaker 2: That's what you were doing.
Speaker 1: That's what you just.
Speaker 3: Okay, well agree to disagree. Let's do some let's do some idiotology. Yeah, I I did have to battleman Pat. It came a chore every day. I'm dead serious. I was like to hell with this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I almost have said the F word because I've been off for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: If you have Disney Plus, you know the Deadpool and Wolverines available on there now if you haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Yet, I have something to tell you about what I did over the break, involving Disney Plus and others.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll fail you later. Oh okay. Disney gave Ryan Reynolds and uh, you know, everybody pretty much leeway to do whatever they wanted in that movie. But there was one joke that did not get behind the final cut of the Disney Overlords.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 2: While we there was an indication that we would never know what it was, because that's what Ryan Reynolds kind of indicating. He goes, I'll take it to my grave in the final cut of the movie Deadpool says quote daf Now, Disney gets cheap. It's like Pinocchio jammed his face in my blank and started lying like crazy. Okay, so I don't know, well that made it. Yeah, but they were okay with that one. The one they weren't okay with was the original line that was supposed to go in that place.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I was wowing that they were okay with that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's kind of mild compared to some of the stuff that was in the movie, A very funny stuff, adult natured through the whole thing, which when you do, you go, well, you know, this is technically a Disney production. You go, how things have changed? The original line was not gonna fly with him. Disney is so cheap. I can barely breathe with all this Mickey Mouse blank in my throat.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that one.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I kind of don't even think you saying that. Oh, I know what was in the throat? Pat because ever they were doing signals to me, you forget, I'm pretty quick to the chase.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't even feel right when you were saying that on air. In this town that we live in, I was raised on said mouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So that one wasn't okay.
Speaker 4: So you watched the movie, I take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I figured you watched it over the break, right.
Speaker 2: No, I watched it actually, before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you went to the I think to the theater.
Speaker 2: Or no, no, it's been it's been on there for a few weeks.
Speaker 3: I keep seeing that. I'm just like, I'm all right, I got too many things to I finally finished your your show Penguin.
Speaker 2: Okay, I finally got that one in the bag. Wow, that that's one of the better, better shows of the year.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, crazy ending, dude, we won't spoil it.
Speaker 4: Dora, all right.
Speaker 2: Lily Phillips, we talked about her a couple months ago.
Speaker 1: She was the one that was gonna it was one hundred guys or something.
Speaker 2: She did some ungodly number of dudes in a relatively short period of time. She's now a set of new lofty goal that she's planning to have this event in January.
Speaker 4: What's it called.
Speaker 2: She wants to set a world record by entertaining one thousand guys in one day.
Speaker 3: Her parents must just thank at Thanksgiving dinner. They must have just been going, you want some gravy, No you can't, You got too much coming your way. In January, she.
Speaker 2: Put she put a post out that says all you have to do is send a photo and your ID along with a picture of you holding the ID to your face. Supposedly, the event will happen in January, and if you're selected, it's safe to assume you'll be on your own as far as getting there and transportation, having the nest necessary medical clearance. Let's do the math on this. You're ready for the math.
Speaker 3: One thousand guys in a day. I was already over here crunching numbers.
Speaker 2: It breaks down to just over forty one dudes an hour. That means participants will have less than two minutes.
Speaker 1: To two pump chumps less than two minutes too.
Speaker 3: If you were sitting in that room, the waiting room, I don't is it at a school gym or something?
Speaker 1: I mean, where do you have.
Speaker 2: They're going to do this at a grade school?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, as saying a sarcastic where do you have one thousand dudes? Just it's got to be a hotel, like a whole Florida hotel. You're in the waiting room with nine hundred and ninety nine other guys. Pat, I'm getting a little bit of like, you know, bubble guts, like the belly's kind of flipping around a little gone. You are imagine her oh god, she's like a ninja blunder. It's hurting my might and I don't even have one.
Speaker 2: You know how we all felt after that Thanksgiving meal? Will you pile away too much on your plate and you shovel it all down and you just you kick back, and you're like.
Speaker 4: I hate so much? Do I want pie? No? Do you want to watch me get sick?
Speaker 1: I did kind of take it.
Speaker 3: I got to the limit where I was full pat I go ooh, I ate, and I said, I'm stopping for once I stepped back.
Speaker 1: I had one bite of pie.
Speaker 2: So I tried a new method this year to kind of better pace myself as far as Thanksgiving Day goes.
Speaker 3: And that's sad US Americans and just people in general. We have to pace ourselves. Yes we do, we all do. We all try.
Speaker 2: The problem I've always run into, and as lots of us do, is you do what I just described and then you're done. You're done, You're life done. I can't. I gotta go to sleep. You know, I had every intention of doing this or that. I didn't drink any beer on Thanksgiving. I just just did. Jamison had a couple Jamison's. That was it, And I tell you what. I made it straight on through the Dolphins game.
Speaker 1: It was the no bloat factor exactly. You know what I did to keep going. And this is a first.
Speaker 3: My nephew was over and set up my mom's trees, a couple of Christmas trees, right, and the light went off between my wife and I. When I got done with dinner, I said, hey, Travis, let's slide out. We went from my parents to my house, pulled out the tree, and I paid them twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: To set it up.
Speaker 1: It was the most genius thing ever.
Speaker 2: He like, really into setting up Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: No, he's just very handy. And he said, Uncle Bob, you don't have to pay me, you know. I was like, dude, you don't even know how much you just saved me. And then we just decorated it over the weekend instead. It's great and that worked off my food.
Speaker 2: And finally there's this more on our Facebook page on this item as well. Remember that uh that art installation of the banana duct tape to a wall.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do well.
Speaker 2: That recently sold for six point two million dollars. Some crypto guy bought it again. Art he ate the banana.
Speaker 4: Because he's got that kind of non cash.
Speaker 2: It's just him, you know, saying this is inconsequential to me, and he has I guess, the same attitude you do about art. I'll show you how much now you're probably going, isn't the banana? Like the banana is routinely switched out before the uh the bruises, but before it is displayed at any installation. So he just took the uh, the freshest banana that was there and said, all right, I'm just gonna end this thing now, peeled the duct tape back, ate it. That's it. That's it over.
Speaker 1: They can't start it over and say.
Speaker 2: It's hazy owns it. He can do whatever he wants with it. Now it's just a piece of duct tape peeled off of it.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't you just restart it called banana Part two?
Speaker 3: I would if you got six point two out of this dumb ass, he should turn it all around and you know, digest and then yeah.
Speaker 1: Tape that. Yeah, we'll just leave it there.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like, you know, there in the throat exactly.
Speaker 2: Clinch Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app if you
Speaker 4: Don't have a hu