Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's producer Ingrid from Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: Mary Payne wanted.
Speaker 1: Me to let you know that she is doing very well and appreciates all of your greetings. She had an abdominal aneurysm a few nights ago and was fortunate to receive immediate medical attention. She is going to take off one more week while she recovers and looks forward to talking about all the shit shows when she returns. Thank you all for listening and for your patients, and we will talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Bunkies, Hi there, welcome back for another episode of Pink Shade. This is the Pop and Bravo episode, and I am with you today.
Speaker 2: I am Kit Casey.
Speaker 3: I am host of Reality Life with Kit Casey, and I'm doing eight makeover episode for Mary Pain this week. And so many of the things that I'm going to discuss I know that she equally gets fired up about, and I'm hoping that you do too. There are so many stories floating in pop culture, especially after over the last few weeks, but in particular Bravo, I feel like we have to first address what's going on on the valley now. Mary Pain and I both think that Jacks is probably one of the worst people that I've ever been on reality TV, and that says a lot because she watches a prodigious amount of TLC and the people that have been on ninety Day Fiance have really ranked themselves high up in the hierarchy of craziness. But Jacks is one of those people who only looks out for themselves.
Speaker 2: Is clearly a pathological.
Speaker 3: Liar and will do anything to make the people in his lives in his life their lives miserable. Brittany, I've had empathy for for a long time because she married this weirdo and they have a child with special needs, and you can't help a feel for her. However, this last episode, she was on my last nerve, and then it makes me start to second guess some of the.
Speaker 2: Empathy that I've had for her.
Speaker 3: We've all had a friend that got engaged or got married or had a baby and they wanted to keep the secret of the baby's name, you know, protected, and then there's some dingoing who lets the cat out of the bag and you're so mad at them for spoiling the secret. Well, that's what happened this week. If you have not watched the episode, long story short, Kristin gets engaged to Luke. Luke decides to only include Nia and Danny in on the secret because you know, when it comes to secrets, there are only few people in your orbit that you know are a vault, so he has them participate. When Brittany finds this out, she's enraged because she says she's best friends with Kristen. Why wouldn't you include her? But as Luke pointed out on the after show, if you tell Britney something, it's going to get back to Jack's Now. She says in the after show while she's being interviewed with Laala, there's no way I would ever tell Jacks. Well, we had archival footage that proved that she tells Jack's everything, namely things that are personal about her friends, which include getting engaged, and that's a big problem.
Speaker 2: So he then sends.
Speaker 3: It to the text chain that he has with thirty of his dude friends, and of course, you know they're going to tell their friend, their wives, their girlfriends. Then they're going to DM people. It's going to get out. And I think it wasn't just that Kristen had not told her family. I think that she probably had some sort of magazine deal set up that Luke set up with their publicist or something spoiling. It may have not only been putting them in an emotional predicament, but also a financial predicament. So I think there's some stuff behind the scenes that were probably going on as well.
Speaker 2: But because she.
Speaker 3: Did that and she comes across as such a dangling, it makes me start to think about the timeline of her relationship.
Speaker 2: How she knew he was an awful person and still married him. That is weird.
Speaker 3: Then it makes me think about how she seems to get a pass from this group even though she was clearly a fan of the show and knew who he was when they started dating in Las Vegas, like years and years ago.
Speaker 2: There's this thing on.
Speaker 3: The show where Kristin despises Janet because she says, well, Janet was a fan, but I mean a couple of them were clearly fans, So that's kind of weird. Well, I don't know what's gonna happen with Jackson Brittany, but again, she's starting to get on my last nerve and I'm wondering if everyone else is feeling the same way. So tension boils over between Janet and Kristen because they were already fighting, and of course Kristen's getting engaged. Everyone's already kind of like, throw kristin a bone. Be kind, be loving, be excited. Janet could not be more disinterested in Kristin and Luke getting engaged and isolated in one of the rooms of the hotel, which obviously have been paid for by the network. And she's just like a bump on a log and also coming on the heels of a couple episodes where she's just going after Danny. So there's this major bombshell. Janet drops the serious allegation that she accuses Danny, who's married to Nia, of sexual assault. She claimed that he assaulted both Jasmine and Michelle, who is our partner, at a Hollywood party and said in no uncertain terms that he had crossed a line. Now, Danny has denied the allegations, calling them slanderous, and Kristen even criticized Janet's wording in a confessional colonist defamatory. Add this to the list of things that are making this show so hard to watch. I am surprised that they evencluded that in this season.
Speaker 2: At all, because it just why would you even include this.
Speaker 3: There's no proof of it, and so it's just hearsay, and I just feel bad for Danny and for Nia, and I don't understand what chance motivation is. So she has gone off for a vacation. There were reports that she needed to get away, that she was in isolation. She put out a video saying I just had a family vacation. She has gone private on social media, which is a good idea. I would have recommended the same thing to her if I worked on the show. But this show's dark.
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 4: It's summer and you know what that means? Lenen? You guys, I love linen in this summer. It is so lightweight. It makes me feel so happy. It makes me feel like a fancy lady on vacation in Italy or something. It look I might just be in North Carolina, or am I be in Virginia? I could be in Mississippi, but whatever, it makes me feel fancy. I love Lenen. Right now. In my Quent's cart, I have the most adorable shirt dress. It's a short sleeve short dress, but it's sort of mid thigh. It buttons up, it has a sash. Linen I just got two short sleeve linen shirts from quints for myself and I got one for my husband. You guys, go over to Quin's and get their linen. You will not believe it. It is summer and it is great quality. And again I've told you guys about that little chart they have. Go down to the chart, look at other luxury brands. Compare the prices, and you're getting the same item, you guys, It couldn't be more the same item. They are beautiful and so affordable. Okay, so treat your closet to a little summer glow up with Quint's. Go to quints dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. You guys, that's no joke. I had something sitting around from Quin's, a little pair of shoes that just didn't fit me properly. I'd got the wrong size or something. I went to return them. It had been two months. They took them back, no problem. I got credit in my cart, and then I bought myself some more linen and I bought myself a suitcase. Okay, went dot com slash pink Shade free shipping, three hundred and sixty five day returns. Qu I n ce dot com slash pink Shade, you get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. It's quins dot com slash pink Shade and at the end they'll say where did you hear about us? Make sure you say pink Shade sent you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This has triggered a lot of reactions online. Some fans are praising Janet, saying, Okay, she's you know, understands the assignment.
Speaker 2: She shows up.
Speaker 3: Others are siding with Danny and Nia, and of course they've denied all of the accusations. I just feel bad for the people that have to promote this show because I have to think they're all looking at each other like this is such a disaster and it keeps getting worse.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much longer I can watch the show, But I'm wondering what you guys think too. Now and watch what Happens live. Jesse was asked about out the things that he has said about Michelle, his ex wife, and he claimed she constantly creates narratives about him and needs to be more fun and friendly now The other guest was Abby Elliott.
Speaker 2: She was on Saturday Night Live years and years ago.
Speaker 3: She gave him this side eye, and Andy made a joke that it landed so badly with the Abby he can't even see the forest or the trees either. So again, everybody on the show, there's an issue with I want to know what you guys think. Are you into the show anymore? Does it still get you fired up? All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Then we have the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 3: So the golden Bachelor is supposed to be someone who's open to the idea of finding love again. Typically there's someone who have been widowed or divorced and they have kids from a previous marriage. They're usually adults, they don't have kids at home that they have to still raise, and so it provides them the freedom to kind of begin this new chapter. Well, we know what a headache the first gold in batster was. I could have told you from the very beginning that he was going to choose Teresa because she had the most money. They of course broke up soon after they had the television wedding. Well, now they have mel Owens. The first thing I heard out of the gate was he was sixty six and from Newport Beach, and I thought, they'll there's the problem. I live here sixty six year old men. It is a sea of veneers, very tight shirts. They're all on like human growth hormone. They all believe they should be with a twenty eight to thirty two year old woman. I couldn't imagine a man here who played college football and then in the NFL as an attorney wanting to be with someone in the age range that the production would have chosen. So on June fourth, during a podcast that he did for University of Michigan Football because he was an alum, he openly stated that he asked ABC to only include women ages forty five to sixty, adding bluntly, if you're sixty or over, I'm cutting them. And he also criticized potential contestants for having artificial hips and wigs, which of course promote prompted accusations of being shallow, agist, and misogynistic. Well yeah, obviously, so fans erupted over social media, as one would expect, because this is the one that you're going to promote that it is pursuing a love story of Like, clearly this guy is elated that he's going to get a little bit of fame again because he played in the NFL. And again, I'm telling you, he believes he should.
Speaker 2: Be with like a thirty year old.
Speaker 3: So Jerry, who was the disaster from the first season, publicly condemned his stance, saying it was a huge mistake, reminding him that being open minded is essential on a show that's designated to celebrate mature love. Okay, A publicist wrote that, I promise you. So then rumors quickly were spreading like reality Steve Who's buddy of mine. He reported that he'd been fired over the comments, but sources connected to ABC confirmed that they're standing by him, despite internal staff concerns that the tone conflicts with the inclusive spirit of Golden Bachelor, Like they're upshits crick, Who's.
Speaker 2: Gonna watch this? So I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But again, you can't choose a guy from southern California, because this is what's gonna happen. You had to choose somebody who is not from a part of the country where all of the men think that they should be with a woman who's like twenty eight years old. It is absurd. I'm telling you Bobby his ex wife was twenty years younger than him. Do they do zero research into some of these candidates? It's crazy, So I'm interested to know what you think. Do you think that you will watch a show with a sixty six year old man who believes that he should be with somebody much younger than himself.
Speaker 4: Look, feeding yourself is hard enough sometimes, but what about when you have a whole family of mouths to feed? Okay, one is home from college and I'm back to feeding four people every night. I'm exhausted from it, You guys, I'm exhausted from it. So thank goodness, I have Home Chef. I can choose from over thirty five meals and eighteen extras per week, and they can also cater to special dietary needs. Or you can order some kid themed meals, which I like because sometimes I like kid food. Home Chef delivers fresh ingredients and chef designed recipes conveniently to your doorstep to simplify your cooking experience. Users of leading meal Kits have rated Home Chef number one and quality, convenience, value, taste, and recipe ease. Now I prefer the Classic meal Kits with the pre portioned ingredients, but they also have quick thirty minute recipes of and ready options, microwave meals, a dedicated family menu. No matter what you want, they have everything you need for hassle free dinners that come to your door and it's economical. Customers save an average of eighty six dollars a month on groceries. And they have this new five ingredient meals that simplify the prep with everything, and I love that too, because when you simplify the prep, you simplify the cleanup, and that's what I hate after dinner, all that stuff you have to clean up, But not with Home Chef. It's all simplified and there's no waste because you used everything that sen't you. It's fantastic. For a limited time, home Chef is offering my listeners fifty percent off and free shipping on your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash pink Shade. That's home chef dot com slash pink Shade for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash pink Shade. Must be an active subscriber to receive free dessert.
Speaker 2: Now Denise Richard's divorce. This was a shocker.
Speaker 3: This came out Monday that Aaron, who is her husband, filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences. Now he listed their separation eight is July fourth, So you're running through the numbers just like I was. July fourth. They got in some huge fight. What happened, and then Monday morning he's already filed. So the spouse support spousal support requests are bonkers. He's asking the court to mandate spousal support and also reported that their combined monthly expenses total around one hundred and five thousand dollars. I know, you just threw your phone out the window. First of all, apparently she makes two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month because of only fans, and he is saying again the expenses are one hundred and five thousand dollars. Also, he says that he has not made any income the last two years because he is now part they've got a fifty to fifty split of their joint venture, Smoke and Mirrors Entertainment. Now, remember she said he would be he would have been enraged to find out that she alluding to, you know, on the Real Housewods of Beverly Hills, that she may have hooked up at some point with Brandy Glanville, saying, you know, we're in a monogamous relationship, and you know it's very important that we you know, he were in a very serious relationship and he doesn't like any of that stuff, and then to all of a sudden become her business partner and then she's on OnlyFans. It just seems like that's in conflict. Like she almost made it seem like he was either controlling of the relationship, like you can't be with anybody else but me? Would that same person be okay with her? Like flawning her body on a subscription site? Like it all seemed very weird. Also important to note he does seem bonkers. He seemed like somebody who is a conspiracy theory theorist about just about everything in life. Like there was one dinner scene on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills where he was saying, everything that you believe and you can correct me if I'm wrong on the phrasing here, So like everything you've ever believed about health is completely wrong, like you should believe nothing that you've ever read anywhere by any person, which includes any doctor, like he's you know, one of those people that really believes they know more than anything that anyone has ever studied, like crazy pants. So he is no longer a health coach. Shocker, because Denise is making all the money from OnlyFans. So they become business partners, as mentioned, and so that's what we're talking about. But what's also crazy is they talk about the list of expenses. Oh, by the way, for context, they got married in twenty eighteen, so it was a seven year marriage. At the time of filing. He had that healing business and face significant debts. Court filings have detailed over one hundred and ninety thousand dollars in defaulted business loans, with debts bellonging to two hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars. Creditors have even attempted to claim her income to repay his debts. According to the Sun, and the couple started or they started filming Bravos Denise Richards and Her Wild Things, I think just maybe six months before it premiered of twenty twenty five, So that show showcased their family life and the ups and downs of marriage. So he's got a lot of debts. He's probably pushing her do only fans because they needed the money. I'm assuming we can only assume and then to do this TV show. Maybe that added extra strain too, But the financial entanglements could be some of the reason for this. With shared business assets and substantial joint expenses, that divorce could involve a complex legal and financial settlement, as one can explain or expect. So is TV figures that split is short unfold under the spotlight. And I got to tell you, if he thinks the media is not going to cover this is crazy.
Speaker 2: But let's get back to the costs.
Speaker 3: He's claiming they spent twenty five thousand dollars a month on food. By the way, he never adopted Eloise, her daughter, but apparently he had plans to, so the the filing. I don't know how much he can include. No, you know, I stand corrected. He does say that seven thousand dollars was spent on Eloise's care per month. There was like five thousand dollars on dry cleaning, eighteen thousand dollars on their rent. There was no mention of a mortgage and on the show because I watched a couple episodes of the Denise Richards Show with her kids, Denise Richards and her Wild Things, it looked like his family was staying in the home that she lived in Malibu, and then they had adjoining apartments. But that rent is eighteen thousand dollars twenty five thousand dollars on food.
Speaker 2: How do we explain that one?
Speaker 3: So what's next is the We can expect the court filings outlining the custody, support, debt division, and the business ownership. Also, we have to keep an eye out for official public comments or updates from the reps, which have yet to come. But I don't think the custody is going to be issue because he never formally adopted her Eloise. Then we've got a Love Island scandal. On Love Island, there's been a way of controversy surrounding season seven contestants being removed after resurfaced racist content on social media. So it's a cast member by the name of you, Lissa, and she was removed after leaked clips from a twenty twenty four podcast where she used an explicative and it is very upsetting. Producers quietly sent her home early into the season, but they only gave a vague reason that she left for personal reasons. She later apologized, acknowledging that she used a hateful word I had no writing using, and said that she was reflecting, learning and growing. But then Sierra twenty six days later, she exits. She is an influencer and a content creator. Ejected just before the finale after pasted Instagram posts from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty three emerged containing anti Asian slurs. Her remove followed petitions. They had seventeen thousand plus signatures, with intense backlash and a significant drop in her follower a count. Her family has called for compassion and stated that she was isolated in the villa and had not fully processed the incident because they take away everything, their phones, everything. So again, that was the second time the season tied to contestants that were made to exit because of racist past social media. So it obviously is sparking public scrutiny of Peacock and ITV's vetting processes and consistency, and the viewers are questioning the production's double standards because Ulyssa exit, her exit felt abrupt and unexplained, while Sierra had more public pressure and action. So I'm going to say that there probably were working on the fly, and it is a good question of the vetting how that didn't come up, But.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's hard to say.
Speaker 3: I would love to interview somebody who works in casting about the level in which they are able to do the vetting process for some of these shows. And that finale is soon approaching. It's like July thirteenth, I think that's the finale, So it'll be interesting to see if they interview executive producers after to find out all of the things that happen.
Speaker 4: Y'all, as ladies of a certain age, we are always searching for products to help our face, but sometimes we ignore our neck. You guys, you can't ignore your neck. You know that I have been using go Pure Beauty on my neck. The skin on your neck is thinner, more delicate, and less oily than your facial skin, which means it gets specialized care. I've been using it for a few months. It has completely worked for me. Go Pure's proprietary firming complex is designed to visibly firm and smooth the skin on your neck and chest and as little as four to eight weeks. You start at your jaw, you take it all the way down to that deca latte between the boobs. It is really working and in consumer study, one hundred percent of users said their skin looked more supple and ninety seven percent noticed a firmer appearance. With over one million jars sold, it's no longer a beauty secret, okay, and Go Pure isn't just about transforming the skin on your neck. They have a full line of science based skin and bodycare to tighten, lift, and smooth skin from head to toe. I just bought their shower scrub, their sculpt and tone arm cream, and their butt and thigh firming cream. I am all in with Go Pure on my whole body. Tightan lift, and restore elasticity in your neck because your skillcare routine shouldn't stop at your jawline. For a limited time, our listeners get twenty five percent off Go Pure with code pink shade at checkout. So head over to gopure beauty dot com and use code pink shade at checkout. Go Pure Beauty dot com use k code pink shade and you're all set. And after you buy, do us a favorite. They'll say, where did you hear about go Pure? Make sure you tell them it was from me.
Speaker 3: Now, the other thing I wanted to tell you about what you should watch because every week I put out this list of what to watch, and I cannot recommend this enough. It is a documentary called My Mom Jane. It's on HBO and if you love all things pop culture, you will appreciate this because Mariska Hargateay, who is the director of this documentary but kind of woven into the subject. She is a star of Law and Order and her mother was Jane Mansfield, who is this blonde, blonde bombshell. So if you're familiar with like a lot of Hollywood, lord, you may be familiar with the story. But I'm telling you got to watch this doc And for so many of you that are listening, you're looking for something that's really hearty. It's got great personal storytelling, and this doc is the one to watch. So it revisits the life of one of Hollywood's most misunderstood icons, Gene Mansfield has mentioned, but it's through the eyes of her daughter, Marishka. So of course she's best known for her role on Law and Order, but in this case, she's taking us on this emotional journey to understand her mother behind the myth, not just this blonde bombshell or a tabloid fixture, but her mom as an artist and this complicated human being. She was one of the most fascinating figures of the mid twentieth century pop culture, often remembered for that blonde hair, her persona, and of course her tragic death, and the full story of her life reveals a woman who was far more complex, intelligent, and driven than the headlines had ever allowed. She was born in nineteen thirty three in Brynmar, Pennsylvania, but raised primarily in Texas after the early early death of her father when she was just three years old. He died of a heart attack while he was driving, and sadly, she was in the car at the time, which we will come back to in a second. From a young age, she was ambitious, she said, acting, singing, She knew multiple languages, She had a very high IQ and dreamed of Hollywood stardom. But it wasn't just talent or ambition that got her there. She was a master of media before that was even a concept. So if you were to compared to someone now, maybe like a Paris Hilton. She understood long before the age of influencers, that success in Hollywood wasn't just about performance, it was about perception. So she was an early architect of personal branding, crafting a public persona that positioned herself not just as an actress, but as a spectacle. And she did it knowingly, but with a wink and not a stumble. While she leaned into the Hollywood caricature, she was, at her core a multifaceted artist. She could play multiple instruments, including the violin and the piano. Again, she spoke several languages fluently and took acting very seriously. She studied at UCLA and with private coaches, but she didn't want just fame. She wanted a career, and she also knew how to work the system, so she would orchestrate these publicity stuff. She'd invite the proparazzi to capture these outrageous moments, and seemed to always be one step ahead of the press. She knew that to stay relevant, you had to stay talked about, and she was brilliant at staying on the front page, whether it was a wardrobe malfunction or a controversial photo op or eyebrow raising quotes. She wasn't just playing the Hollywood game. She was rewriting the rule book, long before the rest of the industry really caught on. She broke into business in nineteen fifty and was crowned Playboy Playmate of the Month in nineteen fifty five and signed by twentieth Century Fox as the studio looked for someone to rival Marilyn Monroe. Her breakout role came in the Broadway in film versions of Will's success Spoil Rock Hunter, where she played a self aware parody of a Hollywood starlet. Her life often teetered between the aspirational and the outrageous, between stardom and scandal. As the sixties wore on and Hollywood began to shift away from the studio system and from the overtly glamorous start line archetype that had really had been something that she embodied, she found herself increasingly sideline. Roles became fewer, and the ones that she was offered often felt like echoes of the persona she had already outgrown. The industry that once courted her began to turn its gaze elsewhere, and while she was still in her early thirties, she was already being deemed too old for the image that she had so carefully crafted. So she pivoted the way that women in Hollywood so often have to do, by taking her fame on the road. She performed in nightclubs across the country, including Las Vegas, lounges and small town venues. These were no longer high budget film sets, but she brought the same star power to a nightclub stage as she did to a movie camera. She'd have the sequence and the jokes, and always in control of the room. She also appeared in a string of European B movies, often with lurid titles and minimal scripts, that capitalized on her notoriety more than her talent. But she leaned in, working constantly hustling to provide for her children, refusing to disappear quietly. Now she had five children, and she worked hard, and if you think about that time, she would bring her kids everywhere.
Speaker 2: If she went to.
Speaker 3: A talk show, she would bring her kids with her, and that was so unheard of at the time, where you know, it was sort of like kids should be not kids should not be seen. We don't want to know anything about your kids. Just keep working, especially if you're this bombshell and you give this like sexy persona. So there is an undercurrent of tragedy in this period, not just in her declining fame, but in the way that the industry discarded her. She played the game it demanded of her, and when it a longer served her, it had moved on. So as the spotlight dimmed, she remained a consummate performer. She stayed visible, She stayed working, She stayed provocative. Reinvention wasn't optional, it was survival. But behind the scenes, beyond the care Emma flashes in the cleavage bearing gowns, she was that devoted mother. Her journey into motherhood began early. At sixteen years old, she married her high school sweetheart, Paul Mansfield, and gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Jane Marie, when she was only seventeen years old. That early experience shaped her deeply. Even as her Hollywood dreams took off. Motherhood was never something she treated as secondary. Like I said, she would take her kids everywhere. Her life unfolded in chapters, each one marked by intents of love affairs, public marriages, and children, and after her divorce for Paul Mansfield. She married Hungarian American bodybuilder and actor Mickey Hargateag in nineteen fifty eight, a union that became one of the most Hollywood photograph marriages of the era, and they had three kids, Mickey, Sultan and Marishka, the youngest, who would go on like I said, to become a celebrated actress in her own right. But her life was cut tragically short on June twenty ninth, nineteen sixty seven, in a car accident that shocked the nation and became one of the most haunting stories in Hollywood history. She was only thirty four years old, traveling from a nightclub appearance in Biloxi, Mississippi, to New Orleans, where she was scheduled for a TV interview the next morning. In her car were her then boyfriend Sam Brody, her driver, and three of her kids, Mickey, Sultan and Marishka, who were.
Speaker 2: Sleeping in the back seat.
Speaker 3: So at two twenty five am, in a dark stretch of Route ninety, just outside of New Orleans, her sixty six Buick Electra crashed into the rear of a slow moving tractor trailer that suddenly breaked behind a cloud of insecticide fog being sprayed along the road, so the car slid under the truck, instantly killing the three adults in the front. Now, the three kids in the back survived with minor injuries. So her father passed away of a heart attack while driving while she was in the car, and then she would die at the age of fifty four or thirty four with her three kids in the back. So in the aftermath, the crash became the stuff of urban legend, and the tragedy was so high profile and gruesome that it led to a significant change in vehicle safety, the introduction of the underwride bar, now commonly referred to as the Mansfield bar, which prevents cars from sliding underneath large trucks. So I want you to watch My Mom Jane, because it's a moving, intimate, and deeply personal exploration not just of her life through the lens of tabloids or pop culture and nostalgia, but through eyes of her daughter Murushka. And for decades her public image had been flattened into that caricature, the blonde bombshell, the Monroe look alike, the Starlin new died tragically young. But in this documentary, it goes deeper and she reclaims her mom as a full, complex human being, an artist, a mother, a woman who lived large but loved even larger. So again it's called my Mom, Jane. So if you want more of my lists of what to watch each week, ship what I put out every week, go to Katekasey dot substack dot com. I give you a list of tons of reality shows and documentaries to watch. And then, if you love Real Housewives, by the way, I've got an interview on Thursday with the executive producer of Real Housewives of Miami and it's all about how the sausage is made, so you will like that too. I'm sending all my love to the Pink Shade listeners and of course to Mary Payne, and I hope that this finds you having a great summer, a great day, and I'm saluting all of you.