Speaker 1: One one.
Speaker 2: On Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R. Shall we play Closing Time again?
Speaker 3: Only one person noticed it, one person that texted, yeah, we have to figure out I'm going to blow in the call to the engineers because there's something that you type that pauses the song.
Speaker 4: It's happened, now, what did it happen yesterday as well?
Speaker 3: It's happened a couple of times while you were sitting like this with your feet kickback.
Speaker 1: You go just pause.
Speaker 4: So I'm getting to the it.
Speaker 3: Bob is going to reach out tomorrow Marita or game Mic or.
Speaker 1: What we know it.
Speaker 3: Bob's on the case. It'll be handled right after. You know the Easter weekend happened on the list of things to do? Oh not today? Huh oh hell oh, all right, I don't be using the equipment after today, until tomorrow, until Monday something.
Speaker 2: You might want to handle this voting, you know you say we played. If you haven't done so yet, you get about fifth teen minutes to get by the JR Facebook page Megadeth featured band this morning, Hangar eighteen, Angry Again or Foreclosure of a Dream. The song choices the one with the most votes will play back for you at nine.
Speaker 3: O'clock and somebody who votes is randomly picked when Metallic could ticket. So a little motivat or a little nudge to get you to vote JR.
Speaker 2: Our Facebook page. All right, let's begin with this one quite the site. Earlier in the week, some storms that rolled through Bucks County in Pennsylvania spooked a herd of cows, who then managed to blast through not one but two electric fences and wander into nearby neighborhoods. About twenty five young heifers showed up in these neighborhoods, I guess just outside of Philly, running past the two electric fences, ripped the fence post out of the ground. Cows caught on camera wandering through multiple neighborhoods, so we have some the footage on our JR Facebook page. The about ten of the cows were captured outside of B and B Beverages, no Way, Doylestown where their owner when I was was say owner, No, some guy named Zach. He's like, this was the last thing I expected to have happened. While selling beer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got milk, dairy cows beer and steer outside the the beer store. Dude, if they go through two electric fences. You think it makes them like rare medium rare, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just a little, a little.
Speaker 3: The zapps got them cook cooking just a little bit, almost like Pittsburgh steak.
Speaker 2: You ain't Pittsburgh just just yeah, barely anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tinge bro I cooked pitt I cooked Pittsburgh style stakes at Charlie's Lobster House. It was the most fun I'd had, well, one of the most fun things that I do, throwing that on the open, you know, flame and just throwing butter at yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other thing that came to my mind was the time that Pinball Pete twenty pounds of swinging meat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of my nickname friends, Pinball Pete, happened to stroll outside of a farm that we were partying at the next morning to go pee in the backyard and right on, remember you can finish it on the electric fence.
Speaker 4: He came over. My whole side hurts.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm on and this isn't like high school. And he's talking, so you're not thinking stroke or whatever. I told him. I said, dude, you need to go to the hospital. I can't feel the side of my body still. It sent him back were you a partying with some farm girls. Yep, triplet farm girls. Actually, yep.
Speaker 1: Did you have a thing hay in your mouth?
Speaker 4: No, I had a whole bitter in my mouth and a cigarette.
Speaker 3: Farmer needs a wife cigarette That shows back on they're really cool girls. I'm rest in peace to one of them. Farmer needs a wife. H you see some of the chicks on that one?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, I have. What are you watching Bravo for?
Speaker 1: I just saw a promo for it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I got you into Below Deck.
Speaker 1: Farmer Needs a Wife is on Fox?
Speaker 4: I thought is it? And I saw it somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna watch not a below deck channel. Guy, I know.
Speaker 3: We think that our engineer, the one that has helped me in the past game Mike, I think he'd be.
Speaker 2: Guy was in a comic book store in New Jersey with his two young kids when he decided he was going to put on the superhero cape and pull a gun on another customer who was, in his estimates, acting disorderly. The vigilante was then properly probably arrested charge.
Speaker 3: I think this is one of those rogue BWO people in a comic book store. Yeah, who said you can't misbehave because Bob World Order tells me that, No, we do not advocate anybody pulling out a gun.
Speaker 4: We're Bob World Order. BWO.
Speaker 3: You can still get your stickers here at the station business hours, but BWO is where the comic book store would have hired a guard to make sure nobody steals those D and D cards.
Speaker 2: So the way it went down, I guess this disorderly customer was having a back and forth with whoever the clerk was or the owner, I don't know, And that's when this guy named Jason decided to jump in the action, pulled the gun out, racked it to intimidate him, like, what are you doing, dude? The guy who's disorderly in the and the guy behind the counter was.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, yeah, because they're both just you know, which is cool Nowadays the comic book.
Speaker 1: Nerds just chill man, settle down, chill. And I came across this discussion.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, we hit a cow. Dude, that was a car. We hit a cow a few months ago, coming home from a dri concert in the middle of ninety two in Lake, Okay. Back in ninety two, no a few months ago. Wow, DR I still playing? Where did DR I play? Ambisciles? Maybe they met back in ninety two that they did it, because but they said.
Speaker 2: One of the best crazy things I ever saw was at a DR concert which was at the Beacham back in the day. The what the drummer for the band? I guess the band got here. This is late eighties. Some of you were there. I know some of you were there because I saw you there. What did I because I had back when I was doing the metal show at the College station. So we had a dr at the Beach and there's like three or four bands playing that night. And uh, the story I heard, and I pretty much got verified from some of the different sources, including law enforcement, was the drummer had hooked up with a nurse during the day, all right, and he got his hands on some pharmaceuticals and uh, two songs in flipped out and kicked over his drum set. And when I would go to shows at the Beach, I always stood in the back by the soundboard where it was any show, yea. And so he kicks over, kicks over the drum set and comes charging up towards he's running towards the soundboard and he dove over the soundboard, attacks the sound.
Speaker 1: Guy like he wasn't happy with the monitors? Are it all hell broke?
Speaker 4: He was like Perry Farrell.
Speaker 1: It was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Where was I had d R I written on my Uh?
Speaker 3: That was one of the many bands with the DK for Dave Kennedy's and sex pistols written on my my book.
Speaker 1: R t R race logo is the best with the skank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I had all those logos written on my Brookshire Elementary book cover.
Speaker 4: Soapunk rock, Uh huh. I didn't even know what it stood for.
Speaker 2: I came across this discussion that was going on online this week the best ways to well politely tell someone to f off without actually telling them to f off.
Speaker 4: I knew what it stood for, by the way, Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: I said, I knew what it stood for, by the way, Well, what stood dri what dirty rotten?
Speaker 4: So anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Polite ways to tell someone well more polite ways to tell someone to f off without actually tell them to f off or if you My favorite though, is the classic Southern phrase and a lot of folks don't even know this is really the origin of it is no Bless your heart. Bless your heart is an insult. You know, I could totally under telling you right now. Bless your heart is a Southern insult.
Speaker 3: It's fantastic, but I think it over the years, older people don't realize it's a punch in the face.
Speaker 1: The older ones are the ones who do realize this.
Speaker 3: It's inside I'm talking about, like a sweet old lady, bless your heart.
Speaker 4: They're basically saying you're a moron.
Speaker 1: The some of the other ones. Have you heard any of these?
Speaker 2: Just the way to react or just really let someone know where they can shove it. Instead of flipping off another driver, you blow him a kiss, ye say to someone, have the day you deserve if you use the phrase noted noted.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's as he's saying, quippy in an a hole. To me, you've genuinely been wonderful. I'll pray for you.
Speaker 4: I hope you fall in a manhole.
Speaker 1: Just smile.
Speaker 3: That's all you have to do is just smile it. Yeah, Uh, don't do any of these two drivers. That's why when Pat said blow a kiss in the driver, I kind of like, uh, you don't do anything to drive. You might run into Jason the comic book Gilant. That would really sun him off, But yeah, Bush, Bush Your Hearts.
Speaker 4: It's at Station is w j R R