Speaker 1: Know that like that much dedication and like you know, homework was done to.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, at the end of the day, we're athletes, we're sexual athletes. So you know, it's like if you don't like your own performance, don't you want to make it better?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I remember my first blowbang.
Speaker 2: I watched blowbanks for like a month, you know, and I was asking around to people, what are your favorite blowbangs?
Speaker 3: And I would watch them and take notes. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I remember watching romy Rain's blowbang for.
Speaker 2: A Mason and was just like, okay, like she's doing that, She's doing that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So out of all those things scenes and the notes and everything, and the scenes that you've watched, what you personally have you been involved with that has kind of been like your top tier scene and like maybe like crazy as orgasm or anything, He's experience that you learned so much that you kind of like stick set in your head. I would say, to this day, my favorite scene that I've done is the blowbang.
Speaker 3: How many guys? It was just five? Just five, I mean was the minimum for a blowbank.
Speaker 2: I wanted more, but I think Jules was having trouble getting wrangling more guys in and I just feel proud of that because like the energy was was so you know, it was totally there, Like even when we were shooting, like every time we would take a break, I had no fucking clue how long had passed or like I was just like so scrambled, and they would keep asking like are you good, and I'm like I'm good.
Speaker 3: What you know, I'm like, this is fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would say that one I think I've done like a content trade with Ramon that was really good. It was like a full squirting thing. It was pretty insane. I'm not a reliable squirter.
Speaker 1: I'm working on it a more reliable one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but like at this but I can squirre, you know, like the video whiz Ramon. And why I'm proud of that was because it was the first time that I had actually like prepared for squirting, you know, like he had a whole list of things I should do, and I'm like, okay, So I'm like chugging waters all damn chugging pedia lights all this kind of shit, and I was so physically uncomfortable because I was filled with so much liquid. Yeah, my body was cold, you know, like my temperature was so cold, and like we would do this really insane scene, like there was so much squirt and it.
Speaker 3: Took so much out of it.
Speaker 2: Like I was so exhausted and just like the physical discomfort of my body. I had never felt that while shooting. I remember after we finished, I get to my friend's halls. It's just how was it.
Speaker 3: It's like I think about to cry now, Oh my god, are you okay? I was like, no, I'm good. That was just like a lot. Yeah, so I'm just gonna get.
Speaker 2: In the bath and just cry for a little. So that one I'm pretty proud of. But you know, I really want to step up the work that I do. I'm really trying to push myself into being more of a becoming more of.
Speaker 4: A hardcore performer or being able to at least do some of those things we're.
Speaker 2: Trying to work up to ANAL. Yeah, I just really want to step it up. Have you done anal on your personal life?
Speaker 1: Bath?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there haven't gone there yet for like corning. Yeah, I was just not comfortable yet. You know, I'm I'm hoping I take your time. I think it's you know, those things, it's there's not you know, it's nobody's race but yours, right, right, doing the level of though comfortability.
Speaker 1: And then you perfect those things as you do them, as you want to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's important to you. Where it's just like, just have fun with it.
Speaker 1: And if you're asking it, ready to get girl, don't don't force it.
Speaker 3: Don't force it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you know, I I think sometime this year maybe at least being able to be comfortable enough to be on camera, you know, I don't know, like maybe a content thing sometime this year.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna we're gonna see. So what is your dating?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it hard to date? Is it? Are you dating somebody? Yeah? Like how does that work out for you? Yeah? It is hard to date. I am kind of dating someone.
Speaker 1: Does that mean like boyfriend, girlfriend situationship?
Speaker 3: Situationship? Yeah? Is he in the industry as well? Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, there's an understanding of sexual things going on.
Speaker 3: That's what you're part of, kind of both, you know.
Speaker 4: I think it's just misaligned expectations.
Speaker 3: Expectations are bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like him, so that's why I continue to deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is a luxury item that you spoil yourself on? You're doing all this work, Are you like making some money over there?
Speaker 3: What kind of luxury item?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Do you splur John when you have a resting day?
Speaker 3: Candles? Candles?
Speaker 2: I have thousands, tens of thousands of dollars of candles on it.
Speaker 4: Tens of thousands. Yes, there's a lot of handles. I'm like, girl too, none of tens of I have one candle that's like four or five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, no, I'm a big candle person.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I started going into.
Speaker 4: It, but.
Speaker 3: Pretty much any luxury you can brand, I am.
Speaker 4: I have, and I am familiar, and I can tell you ranking based off of set.
Speaker 3: And throw and how it burns and girls.
Speaker 2: In my head, it's all in my head. But yeah, there's candles just littered all.
Speaker 1: Over my house. Okay, yeah, biggest pet.
Speaker 3: Peeve, biggest pet peeve. Inconsiderate people Okay yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you find that a lot with's like you coming into the adult world, that people in your life and it's inconsiderate.
Speaker 3: I think people in general sometimes can just be inconsiderate. You know. It's just like I think a lot of.
Speaker 2: People have issues with communication and that lends to being inconsiderate of someone else's feelings or time.
Speaker 3: Or unaware.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you get like an influx of like friends and people changing when you got.
Speaker 3: Into the adult industry, Not at all. It was. It's really cool.
Speaker 4: Because I've been Connie Perrin young for over a decade, right, and so many people have watched me grow up on the internet.
Speaker 3: I was on Tumblr and all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have had fans from just from when I was a tumbler girl. And so all of my old co workers, all of these people, they're all seeing me change and stuff. So I'll see like my old coworkers and they're like, man, you're like famous now, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh wow, And would you say is unique about you? What is unique about me? I think I'm the most tattooed Asian girl important. Okay, I think I'm pretty well spoken.
Speaker 3: And I'm real, you know. I'm not putting on a persona.
Speaker 2: Like every person that I vibe with in the industry is fully off of like personality and not cloud chasing or anything. And I think that authenticity comes through, comes through social media, comes through on camera, Like I don't try to put on errors, like I look like this every single day.
Speaker 4: You know, if people try to do that to you that now that she like you said that you they call you like you're famous now or other different like you know, the level of you know, life that they're Yes.
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have more issues with like people in the industry, like just cloud chasing behavior, you know, and try to qualify whether or not they should know you or like invest something into a friendship with you or anything like that.
Speaker 3: But my my friends are pretty solid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you say that you're in the most tattooed gro Asian girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why do you have any tattoos that you regret all this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I have one on the back of my neck that is awful. Okay.
Speaker 2: I got it when I was seventeen in a living room with a man with a tattoo gun.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's just it's a rose. But it's just the way it's done is awful. And I've looked into getting it lasered a million times, but.
Speaker 3: It's so you can't just cover what they do. You can, but it would.
Speaker 4: Have to take up so much space and I still want to get like a back piece.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's just this ugly rose on the back of my neck. Have you ever slid into somebody's DMS? Yes, didn't it work? Probably? Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably is anybody slid into yours?
Speaker 4: That's work that we've maybe started dating or probably hooked up with that you wouldn't have Yes, yes, y often?
Speaker 3: No, no, no the beginning.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have a reputation for being impossible to pull.
Speaker 3: So usually it's just like.
Speaker 4: If you catch me when I'm in the right mood, maybe I'm bored enough or I'm like yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: So why why why did you have that nickname or that label?
Speaker 3: I have really high standards.
Speaker 1: There's something wrong with that, you know, what you want?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think when you come from being an escort, and especially like you know, kind of a high end escort, right, you get treated a certain way, and it's really hard sometimes to make that differentiation between.
Speaker 3: Work and like this is just by clients, you know, or just men in.
Speaker 2: General, you know, like being showered in gifts and like all this kind of stuff. Like and I will say that is an issue for me sometimes of like Okay, if a client treats me like this, like obviously, if I'm dating you, you should also be doing right, But that's not necessarily a realistic expectation to have.
Speaker 3: So I think that's made it a little bit hard for.
Speaker 2: Me to to date, because it's hard for me to turn off, like you should be simping over me, you should be doing all this stuffy get.
Speaker 4: That's your love language and you like those things. I think that that's you know, warranted, maybe not to a degree of like what it is with simps or you know, terminology use, but like, I think that that gift giving is a form of receiving in like affections.
Speaker 2: Right, but I think it definitely makes it harder. Yeah, I could see that to find the right person, Well he's out there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know about this one, but there is the right one, right, all right, So we're gonna play my favorite game truth with Texas. We're gonna ask you a little bit more spicy, a little bit more naughty, a little more kinky, some romantic questions.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do some spicy question. Craziest place you've.
Speaker 4: Had sex, Craziest place you seem quite adventurous. You've been all around the Marks city over there, is there any money? Your place is crazy.
Speaker 2: In the ocean, in an elevator in a Christian school.
Speaker 3: You're like where I am like everywhere? It's six? Well, what is like?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it is like different for crazy different. You know all those things.
Speaker 1: Are definitely people have never said any of those on my couch.
Speaker 4: So I mean that you're winning, inn Yes, you're winning in my Okay.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex that dick was just that great that you stayed at a little bit longer than you Probably, I feel like that's currently what I'm doing, dickmatized. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: No? Has anybody ever fallen asleep? No? No, I think like immediately.
Speaker 4: After, yes, but not dirty sleep toys in the bedroom, yes or no?
Speaker 3: Usually no.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a hands person, so I'd rather you use your hands, but like, I don't mind like a hatachi or something.
Speaker 1: I go to toy smartly.
Speaker 3: Let's see celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 4: Do you have one like someone that I would want to FuG Oh skeptic? Easy, Okay, that's someone I've slid in the DMS a million times.
Speaker 3: Still, I'm not gone. I'm assuming he had the responded manifesting it for you. He's so hot, You are so hot that he's like your dick please.
Speaker 1: You heard her here manifesting this were you worst hook up story?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: There so many?
Speaker 4: Your favorite one that you haven't told, the one that's you know, a secret, the truth here skid marks. Oh pretty short, yeah, pretty short story. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how do you that's pretty bad? Yeah, like, how do you even? There was not really anything after. It was just yeah, situation. It was a very shy situation.
Speaker 4: Give me one that has a little bit more substance. This guy invited me out to drinks. We did not get drinks. We ate the free peanuts.
Speaker 3: At the barn. Even bring dree No. And then he's like, let's go to my place. And I'm like, okay. He lives in uh six or seven story walk up.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing lubatons, so I have to walk up all those stairs.
Speaker 3: That's tragic, yes.
Speaker 2: And then I get to his apartment and it's so small.
Speaker 4: All the furniture is touching. Everything is definitely from Ikea.
Speaker 2: Including that Ikea shelf that's the cubes, yeah, which I hate.
Speaker 3: And every man has for some reason, because I think it's decorative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ikea shelf. Whatever we had like the weirdest.
Speaker 3: Sex. Maybe I wouldn't constitute it as sex. It was very weird. Okay, last like three four minutes.
Speaker 1: But he liked him before you even put it in or he was just he was just weird.
Speaker 3: I just remember being really weirded out, like he was making weird.
Speaker 1: Face flashed by right now having this to where you're like.
Speaker 2: He was making weird faces all this ship and then like I kind of was like all right, I'm I'm gonna go. And then I was like, can you call me a car? Because that's minimum what I expect. If I gave you pussy, you're gonna call me a car.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: He starts going like, oh, I can't find my phone all this ship, and I'm like, okay, that I will continue to sit here and wait, you know. And then finally he realized that I wasn't leaving, so he was like, Okay, I found my phone.
Speaker 3: I'll call you this car. Okay, calls the car. I'm like, why you know?
Speaker 2: I get in the car. It's a shared car. He called me like a shared uber and there was like two other rooms car and so what should have been like a quick like you know, thirty minute Uber ride ends up being like an hour and a half where we're being shuttled all around New York City because we're dropping off all these other people. There's a small dog next to me because the woman next to me had a small dog, and the dog's more like shit, this.
Speaker 1: Seems like it should be like a store, I guess, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then and then imagine the chaos in this car.
Speaker 4: The Uber driver is on the phone, right the guy in the front seat is like on a conference call or something with his laptop open with Excel sheet.
Speaker 3: What time is this? This species New York? But it was like ten pm or something, so he's like on the computer. The girl next to me's also on the phone.
Speaker 1: Everybody's talk that's okay, the same.
Speaker 2: Time, and I'm like, what the fuck is this? So that is my submission for the Worst Hook Cup.
Speaker 3: I feel like you win again.
Speaker 4: You win with I don't know what she wins yet, don win another joint?
Speaker 3: All right? Kenaky questions?
Speaker 1: Any fetishes do you have any king, I have a bunch of them.
Speaker 4: I like feet, okay, I even like men's feet, you know if.
Speaker 3: I like pegging? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you like get off to the fact of like taking like the like Alphinus and a man or what do you like about the pegging so casulic?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like pegging. I think it's less of a power thing and it's more.
Speaker 4: Like I like the idea of letting a man feel open enough to like let me do that. Okay, you know, because there's they have all these weird ship about things that are there buttholes.
Speaker 3: But there's something about like I like when a man is.
Speaker 4: Comfortable enough to to go against like all of these societal yeah, you know, like even even I don't mind if a man like you know, for sometimes like dresses up like woman whatever. Like have you had partners in the past, I have that, okay, Yeah, but what else I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like really hardcore sex, other gang bangs, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Do you have you done ganging?
Speaker 2: You're personally I wouldn't say a gang babe. If we there's three guys, that doesn't count, are you, Like, No, it's not really I think he did a couple. Yeah, that's just you and three guys. Yeah, you know some more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most number of times you had sex in one day like twelve twelve? Okay, yeah, how many partners?
Speaker 3: Ten? You're like twelve?
Speaker 4: Tendor like ten or eleven and one day and one day, yeah, she'ld be fucking my high five.
Speaker 3: Proud of you? Shower sex or car sex?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I was like, I hate bo like.
Speaker 1: The ocean because that sounded horrible too.
Speaker 4: It was more the the context and like whatever, Yeah, it was one of the context. But I guess shower sexo car All right?
Speaker 3: Naughty question?
Speaker 1: Spit spit choked or spain choked? Do you like dirty talk? Am I doing it?
Speaker 3: Yes? Like how much of it am I doing it?
Speaker 4: Because sometimes they ask you to like paint a whole picture, and I'm like, my guy, I got like two sentences.
Speaker 1: Remember some of those notes? What is a dirty talk line that you that you like?
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of it is like surrounding, like being slutty.
Speaker 1: Or being like a whole of your dirty talk.
Speaker 4: What if you were trying to like seduce Miss Texas and you were wanting me to have my big fat Texas ass on your face, how would you entice me to do it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you're like, like the girls.
Speaker 3: Make me dirt. I should give you.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a lesson because I'm really good at dirty I went to the Babe stations in like London for like two years and dirty talk it's really fun. Ye give you sessions with Miss Texas. Role play yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes, oral sex, sloppy or clean?
Speaker 3: Sloppy says clean. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You kind of seem put together, like you're like I clean, You've.
Speaker 3: Thrown it, but I keep it all in my mouth. No, No, I like it really sloppy. Okay. Biggest turn offs? What is something that someone can do that just gives you bad hygiene?
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Hooked up with a friend's sibling. No, did I just give you a kink? No, I'm like the surprised.
Speaker 2: I'm like, actually, I've never done that at one point for me, yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Never done that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm always plotting though, And you know, romantic questions, the last couple of questions, giving your receiving, giving lights on or lights off on fore plate or sex sex deal breakers in a relationship. Deal breakers in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't like when guys eat like super bessy.
Speaker 3: That's a deal breaker. Yeah, like pig like behavior not for me. And I've dated so many.
Speaker 1: Guys someone's like disgusted.
Speaker 3: You your life.
Speaker 2: I've so many guys that like just like eat like they've never eaten food before.
Speaker 3: You're like, that's insane. Cut or uncut? Uncut?
Speaker 4: All right, we know your turn off. Let's know what your turn on is. What is something that right off the bat when you see a man just makes your pussy went.
Speaker 3: Ummm of course, just gonna say a huge dick. So when you see the print, you're like, hey, like a thick one. I like some thick. So that is that your describe your perfect dick?
Speaker 2: A perfect dick, probably eight to nine and like but like thick.
Speaker 3: Okay, thick like Dread maybe a little less thick than you know, lim.
Speaker 4: Like pretty thick, pretty thick. Yeah right, I like that. Well that's the rest with youth with Texas. Thank you so much, and I hope you had fun playing I did. Is there anything that you want to ask us?
Speaker 1: Texas?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like you makes me so nervous, don't I will bite you to her?
Speaker 3: So you're are you return to main Street?
Speaker 4: I did do a scene with Dread we did for Our Ofs, and I possibly might be shooting a movie for Jewels coming up, so but yeah, so yeah, I'm doing more stuff, like just things that I want to do like with mainly for myself, but you know, Jules is a really good friend of mine as well, so I was like, you know what, Julie, I will do a movie for you.
Speaker 1: I love working for you.
Speaker 4: Use my Gemini twin and so yeah, it make some hot magic yeah for that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, the fans were like losing it that you were there.
Speaker 3: It was it was It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: I hadn't been to Avian and probably it went last year but I went for my podcast, so I wasn't there actually signing, So yeah, in like four years or so. But it was a lot of fun. I had fun at the booth. That was always a good time and done to see a lot of like you newer girls and I've never met before but hear your name. So it was kind of cool to like be a part of the whole experience and see that.
Speaker 1: But yes, so let us know where we can follow you, support you and all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can find me on Instagram, not Connie Perignon, p R I G n O N, my Twitter slash X is con Pagnon c O n N p e r I g n O N My OnlyFans is only consc O n n s dot com and you can find me on porn Hub, Connie Peranion and yeah,