Speaker 1: Energy, set canst I'm so high ecstasy sag canst it?
Speaker 2: Not sorry? And energy? What's up? Positive bitches? I am bear faced with my glasses on because I have yet another problem with my eye because things just love getting into it. For some unknown reason. It is Wednesday, according to the Greg Gorvigan calendar that I don't even believe in. You know, some pope just decided on that. Whatever. This has been my energy all week. Okay, So if you're here for some like calming initiation, I'm sorry, click off. It's not happening today. It's just not happening. I feel like I went through seven lifetimes and it's Wednesday. It's Wednesday, and now I'm sweating, and now I'm setting You know, God, Hi, clip season, how the hell are you? I got a trim today on my hair. If anyone's feeling called to clean out their closet to trim their hair, and I said, trim, don't cut. Don't go for a bobcut if you know your facial structure is not meant for a bob cut. This is not me being mean. I'm We're just being real. I'm trying to protect you on that front. Okay, this episode's gonna be absolutely insane. I couldn't even comprehend how to draft a script for this. I couldn't even comprehend what to talk about. So I asked you, beautiful positive bitches, to DM me on Instagram. If you're not yet following me on Instagram. It's at Vibe with C Seats always going to be in the show notes literally every week. Okay, and I'm just feeling like we just need to have a chat. I don't want to tell you to get a course. I don't care. Get it if you want, get my book if you want, I don't care. I don't care. Let's just have a chat. Okay, Grab some tea, grab your beverage. Okay, I try not to go for the one with nine thousand chemicals. Okay, maybe a grab an f to give because I've lost all of mine on my own hero's journey. Thank you so much, Lord God. Maybe you're feeling this energy too, I don't know, or maybe it's just me. Maybe I've lost all my marbles and maybe this is just what life is now, fine by me? Sure, great, love it surrendering. Let's get into these questions, shall we? Or should I just keep literally spiraling on camera. Awesome. How did you get into spirituality and how do identify the messages from higher self angels? I got into spirituality because I had a mental breakdown that actually ended up being a breakthrough to just spill all the tea. I swear this is true. I went to a church and I prayed, screamed, cried at God, and I said, look, look, I don't know what my purpose is. All right? You have me in college and I'm double major in communications. I could literally go anywhere and do anything with that. What am I meant to be doing? I at least had the intelligence to ask God what to do instead of a parent or a sibling or a friend. I knew to go to the divine when you're trying to figure out your purpose or the next step. I don't know who needs to hear this right now, but stop going to Betsy, John and Phil. They don't know shit. They don't know shit. You want answers, plug into the divine, do a prayer. Would you go to a holy place of worship, get into meditation. I don't care, go to the secret place within, but stop asking mere mortals who don't even know what they're doing and give terrible advice to advise you. Does that realistically make any sense to me? I will end up in an asylum. Oh yeah, I will. If I ask other people for advice, you'll see me and I'll have a stick with a little pillowcare filled with two lip glosses, and I will be walking my way into an asylum. Because every time I've asked someone for advice that was not like a shaman or a coach, or an energy healer or even a therapist, their advice made me feel absolutely terrible, terrible. They don't understand your situation like you do. Sometimes you're gonna have to for shit. Sometimes you're gonna have to flow with shit. Sometimes you're gonna have to do this weird in between dance. But that's what life is. It's a dance with destiny. And the person who's going to understand that the most is the divine. Your angels, your spirit team, go to them. How I got into spirituality, as I was saying, is I went to this church. I said, God, give me the goods, show me my purpose, and I did do the prayer that everyone's afraid to do, and that was remove whatever needs to be removed within, Like what three days I found out my then person, and to be honest, our relationship wasn't good. I was still blind, but we were in a sticky, weird season. I always reference that episode of Friends where Rachel is like, we were together, and Ros said, we were on a break. It was like that. And I found out that he slept with someone in the same twelve hours as me. Oh yeah, cool, awesome. Dan Day loves that. So when I found that out, I never screamed in my relationship literally ever. I don't operate like that. And I started to get a little screamy, a little cray cry, and and then I started laughing and he was staring at me, like WTF. How do you go from screaming crying to laughing? And it was because I knew God was real in that moment, I said, oh damn God, like that was that was quick. I'm not gonna lie like you stood on business with that one. And I just knew he had to go. So I kicked him out of my house and I played Lemonade by Beyonce and I just danced and I cried and everyone thought I was crazy and I felt crazy, but knowing God existed gave me something. It gave me the missing puzzle piece, the key that would start this whole, entire spiritual journey. And then I ended up going to a therapist, and thank god I went to this specific therapist because she told me, you know what, I'm getting goosewumps right now. This really changed my life. She says, I know you have the ability to transcend this. You need to read the Power of Now. And so I did, and it changed my life. That's a book by ed cart Tole, and I want to say to you right now, I know that whatever you're going through, whatever the circumstances, you have the ability to transcend this shit. Read the book The Power of Now. You can read my book show up as her I outline this all for you. It's a great book regardless of where you are on a spiritual journey, whether you're beginning or you are deep into it, it will give you the medicine you need. In that moment, somewhere along those pages, and I decided that I didn't know where I was going, but I was not going to let someone who hurt me make me hurt myself. Further, I was not going to get some sort of weird addiction I was not going to be addicted to oreos anymore. I was not going to become worse. If someone hurt me, that's fine, that's part of life. I was not going to hurt myself. So I read every book, I studied every experiment, quantum physics wise, I committed myself to energetic excellence. And here I am. Here I am, And I would just say I had no one in my life at that time. I had liked maybe two friends at that time, but I really didn't have anyone. I was scared to judge me, and that was a blessing. If you're going through a season where you don't really have friends or family to rely on, or a relationship, let it be and just do everything you've ever wanted to do. It's actually better when you don't have a social circle when you're trying to start something new, because you might think, well, then where's my support. Your support comes from the divine. Instead of having family and friends and a relationship that I thought might judge me for what I was doing, I literally said to myself, oh, I have literally nothing to lose. I'm just gonna do whatever I want. Started posting on TikTok and here the hell we are? How do you know the messages are from angels? They will be based in love. It won't always be what you want to hear, but it will be based in love. It will be a little whisper but clear, and you won't have a reason why you have to do something. You'll just know I have to break up with this person, I have to move. That's your angels. I'm just gonna play this and we'll listen together. Oh my goodness, Cecy.
Speaker 1: I have a million questions for you, but I wanted to check one out, but I figured it'd be better just send it like this.
Speaker 2: I just I love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your everything you do.
Speaker 2: I've listened to your podcast for like a year straight now. Really helped me bro and change and learn a lot. So intelligent, so ill spoken, amazing.
Speaker 1: My question is it's about relationships, which I'm guessing most of these will be because while I understand and navigate my life pretty well in most other areas, when it comes to relationships with men, granted, I was abused as a child for years, sexually abused, and I know that that's the reason.
Speaker 2: I behaved the way I do.
Speaker 1: When it comes to relationships, but I.
Speaker 2: Let these men in my life.
Speaker 1: They love Bomby, They're obsessed with me, and eventually they fucked me over.
Speaker 2: And then I'm begging for them to stave in my life, and I repeat the pattern over and over.
Speaker 1: How do I break the pattern?
Speaker 2: What you have been through is so life altering and I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that those things happen to you by vile people, beings, energies. I'm so sorry. With that being said, I also want to remind you that, yes, these people may have deeply affected you and deeply hurt you and deeply altered your perception of self, of other of relationship. I really have to say those people, the people who do negative unto you, They will affect you, but they don't have more power over you than you have. They might cause some harm, they might cause some good, But no one, no one, not one person has more power over your reality than you. You have the power to change how you feel about men. You have the power to change your relationship to relationships. The first thing I want to say is the same thing I thought in my relationship when I ended it, and that is if someone hurt me, Okay, fine, I'm not gonna hurt myself. You have to make a decision, and it's not easy, but it is simple. It's not easy, it is difficult, but it's simple. You have to make a decision that your past is no longer going to dictate your present and your future. You have to make a decision that you're not going to take this experience or maybe experiences, because usually there's not one. Usually we've reattract and retraumatized ourselves. You have to make a decision though that okay, Yes, bad people exist. Negative people exist, Horrifying people exist. But that's not the only type of men that exist. There's also lovers and providers and grounded masculine energies. Some dogs are vicious, not all dogs are vicious. Some men are terrible, not all men are terrible. Some women are jealous, not all women are jealous. So we have to start separating ourselves from the story that we've been telling ourselves our whole entire life. And you might say, well, see, see, this is not just a story I experienced it. Yes, you experienced a specific circumstance, but that doesn't have to be the story you carry with you for the rest of your life. It's time to close the book, to close the chapter and open a new one. You have so much life to live, and you have to start making this reality more painful than the one you're assuming could happen. Because when do we realistically make change, it's when we are faced with so much pain that we have no other choice but to change how we view something, change the meaning, change your energy. Think about continuously living like this for ten more years. You know what it's going to attract, is that how you want to reside within this earthly realm. No, think about living with this belief for twenty more years, for thirty more years. That is more hellish than any possible relationship that you could get into right now. Nothing is worse than you using your own imagination to stag yourself. That is more painful, That is more violating than anything else. That is more painful than you engaging with a man and maybe getting hurt. You engaging with a man and maybe it doesn't work out. We really would have to do inner child's work. I can only say so much. We need to sit down and do the energy work, where we're revisiting these specific memories and we are rewiring your literal brain and also releasing and shedding the older energies that are no longer serving you. The first thing that you need to make a change is awareness. The second thing, now, though, is interruption. Someone love bombing you is not that interesting. Anyone can do it. My grandma could do that to you. Someone giving you attention is not that interesting. And I know someone else actually because I saw it when I passed, said how can I stay connected to myself and not feel the void of needing male attention? What I really want you to understand is that male attention is not hard to get. It's not hard to get. So if you're getting mail attention and they're love bombing you, or they're showing up really great, Okay, awesome, cool, walk down a street and you'll get mail attention. Mail attention is not this hard to get commodity. It's not rare, it's not that interesting. But when you tell yourself, oh my god, I'm getting the attention of this person and you place them on your pedestal, that is illegal in CC's world. No, not allowed. And I think, really, what this is is you see someone and because you're in such a high vibration, you could see who they could be so you romanticize them and you really fill in all the blanks, but you don't know them yet, and you're filling in the blanks with your own fantasies instead of who they actually are. The way to really face needing this male attention or oh my god, they love bombing me. I keep getting stuck in these cycles is to give it time. Oh, time, time is the cure to love. You'll see who they are. The truth always comes out. Over time. You will see exactly how they are. You got to give it at least three months to see someone because then that's when their attachment systems start to come online and you can see how they actually operate. Everyone will not really everyone, because I've seen people in the first three months be absolutely horrifying. But most people will put on that mass for at least three months because they're trying to show up as their best self. You have to take accountability. They might be love bombing you, but okay, you're accepting and responding to it. If you have awareness around this, then you need to now interrupt it. Oh look at that and old behavior that I used to give into, Well, that's not interesting anymore. Because Number one male attentions not hard to get. Number two. I've been down this road a million times. Why would I go down it again? Why would I retrace my steps? What's the definition of insanity but doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result. If you didn't get male attention from your father and so now you're craving it, or whatever it may be, talk to Jesus, talk to archangel Michael. Get mail attention from a divine being that can actually guide you and give you really amazing advice and show you the way. Not these NPCs. There is a never ending source of men out there. I promise you, I don't care what limiting reliefs are out there. There's a never ending source you have to plug into. What do I want and what do I have to believe in order to get that? And then you have to practice those sentences as affirmations every single day of your life. If you're in a void and you feel like you need mail attention or the first person who comes in love bombing you, you are thinking, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, then that just shows me your life is not fulfilled enough that you need someone else to come on in and give you attention or give you something to focus on. Get a hobby. You have a hobby, great, get another one. Read a new book, start working out, get more into are there chemicals all in my food? Become healthier. Channel your attention into something that's gonna build you up. I don't care if it's your body, or your career or anything else. A hobby, learn something new, become a more well developed, well rounded, interesting person. You don't have enough going on in your life. And that's why the first man who comes into your life, you're like, yes, I'm gonna go this male attention is so good. It's really not. It's it's you know, it's not that great. I get it because as divine feminines, we crave connection and we crave devotion. So that is there. But what else can you be devoted to? Oh? Could it be yourself for the meantime until someone shows up and they really can give you everything you need, just don't even entertain it. To me, I'm personally so over it. That's why I won't go on a dating app. You can think I'm hot, Okay, wow, that's still about you. You just want to what use me as a whole no thanks. You can think I'm intelligent, I also think that don't care. Unless you're showing up and you can provide all that I need, I don't care. And the way I got here is I was just so frustrated and refuse to give my energy away because I know what my energy can do. I can build a business. I can write a book and now I'm writing another one. I can create a following online. I know what I can do with my energy when I channel it in ways that I actually want to. So why on God's green earth would I give my energy to a man who has done nothing for me? And that's what you need to be asking yourself where focus goes, energy flows? Why are you giving your prime real estate, which is your attention, your energy to a person you don't even know. It's because you don't have enough going on in your own life, and you need to find something to channel your energy into. And when you do that, you will be having this moment where you realize, Wow, I realized what my energy can do. Why would I give it to a random person when it can create so much abundance, so much happiness, so much joy for me. Someone asked, how do I stop falling from men so easily at first, giving power away basically everything I just said. But I also want to talk about something because I, as a lover girl, have this just immediate knowing whether someone is it for me or is not it for me? And I really do believe that we could have potential husbands, like multiple potential husbands that come into our life, and it's kind of just up to us to say, am I willing to settle for this or do I want to keep going and seek out someone who's more in alignment with me? And I fall deeply in love not just with men, but not sexually with women, but deeply in love with women too, my soulmate friendships. I love, love love the women I have around me, and I will know immediately if I love them or I'm not about it. And it's the same thing for me in relationships with men who I am actually attracted to and want to have that intimacy with, I will know so quick. But how do I balance this? Because if I am to know fairly quickly and act on it, well, I can run into some trouble. So I have non negotiables for myself. Unless you are committed to me, and I'm committed to you and we are in a solid relationship. I'm not sleeping with you. I don't find that interesting. Sorry, don't find it interesting. If I'm not in love with you. I am completely abstinent. That's it. That's how I operate. So I might know very quickly, oh this person's my husband or they're not, and my mom will get so mad. I mean she's like, say, say, stop saying it's not your husband. Stop saying it's not your husband. Just go out on more dates with them. And I used to listen to her. This is why I go to God now, not mere mortals. I used to listen to her, and all I did was get effing burnt out and mad as shit. And now I say to myself, you know what, I gotta trust my intuition. I gotta trust myself. I know if someone's it for me or not, and I will honor that. And if they are for me, great, I'll keep it going. If they're not, they're getting cut out out of the orbit. Now. If they are for me, it doesn't mean I sleep with them right away. No, I need to get to know them. I need months in order to get to know who they are. So what you do is you date them, you give yourself time. Time is going to be your best friend. Now, I want to talk about another thing that's related to this, and it's called accelerated attachment. Now, there are healthy ways to experience accelerated attachment. I have this for sure, and they're unhealthy ways. So we're going to talk about if we are lover girls, which means we can love easily, which if you're listening to this you probably are. We're going to talk about how do we be a lover girl, but also safeguard ourselves, make sure that we're not just giving our bodies, our hearts, our minds to just anyone, because we don't want to deplete ourselves. Right. So I'm going to help you understand with what an accelerated attachment is healthy versus unhealthy. When it's healthy, both people feel the same pace of connection, attraction, and investment. It is recis so you are not, therefore the one person in the dynamic moving much faster. You are not feeling pressured, and you're not feeling this weird hesitancy around moving forward. So this means if you have accelerated attachment and it's healthy, both people feel like they want to commit fairly early. On a second date that I had with someone, we professed our love for one another, and that to some people might look like love bombing, But we truly were in love and this man would have married me, and I at the end of the day just didn't want to be with him, but I did love him and I'll always have love for him. We both had the same pace of connection. We both had deep love for one another. We both committed to one another. We both deleted the abs before we even met. That's that's accelerated attachment. That's fast. But the reason it can be seen as healthy is because it's at least mutual. Okay, so that's one green flag. If someone's love bombing you and you're like, wow, this is really weird. I don't feel this for them, but since they're choosing me, I guess I'll just choose them back. No, no, no, that's a loser mentality to think, oh, someone's choosing me, I'm just gonna choose them back. What are you a loser? No, get back up, stand on business and remember who you are. If they're love voming you, red flag. If you're feeling all this attraction and feelings for them, and they want to date other people. Red flag. It should not be one person, it has to be mutual. Okay. Another way accelerated attachment can show up in a healthy way is it's driven by genuine compatibility, shared values, emotional openness. So you are not just oh, god, I'm obsessed with Brad but I don't know anything about him. No, you're saying, oh, we want this same type of a life. Great, we have the same values. We align pretty much politically, spiritually, religiously. However, you fall into that box and you want the same thing, the same type of family, the same type of dynamic. When you recognize that, it makes a person more attractive, so you might have more of an attach to them. But that is okay because you're recognizing we're at the same pace. We both have this deep connection and we both want the same thing. There's a quote and it says it's a shame to parallel lines never get to meet because they're exactly the same. And I just love that. But the reason I bring that up is because you actually want to be like a parallel line with your partner, meaning you're not really looking at each other, you're looking in the same direction. You're not just falling in love with each other, but you're falling in love with what you're going to create together, something that's based in a foundation and can create longevity. Now, it will be unhealthy if it's driven by abandonment, loneliness, or filling a void. So if you're just accelerating something because you're lonely, because you don't have enough hobbies, because you have a fear of abandonment, red flag unhealthy, Get out of there. It's a green flag if boundaries are respected. Even with quick closeness, there's a space for individuality. So you're not betraying yourself in order to have them. You're not saying no to friends all the time now never seeing them and just seeing them. You have your non negotiables. You still go to yoga. If you go to yoga, you still do exactly what you were doing. There's an addition. It should not be a subtraction of your life. Of course, there's going to be compromises maybe on timing or dinner reservation here and there, but overall, you are not betraying yourself for someone else. It's a red flag if boundaries are blurred fast or is oversharing, rushing into commitment and ignoring personal needs. As soon as you're betraying yourself for that person, get out. It's a green flag if both stay curious. I feel close fast, but I'm going to keep learning. Intensity is paired with consistency. Actions match words, words match actions, and you can tell that they actually embody a grounded presence. A narcissist is going to want to move fast because they don't want you to see who they actually are. Someone who's wearing a mask is going to want to move fast because they don't want you to see who they actually are. So if you feel like, okay, there's a lot of projection here, how do they love me? They only know me as a concept. There's an idealization. You know you're romanticizing them. I already know they're perfect for me. You don't know that they might be really close. But you've got to give it time. You have to see it through. If there's hot cold love bombing skipping, important stages are getting to know one another red flag. You need to see consistency, and not just consistency in word and action, but consistency in embodiment. Are they always grounded? Or every other day they are having an explosive fight with their coworkers. Are they grounded most of the time, or are they angry at everyone in traffic every other Tuesday? Like, you need to actually see who they are when you're near them. So feeling excited and safe is fine, that's a green flag. Your nervous system can relax into the bond. You're starting to say, you know what, I actually feel really good about them, and it's not just this newness, but I feel safety. Fine. But if you feel you fork like it's a drug and it's unstable and you're always waiting for the next high, get out of there. You need something that can create a mutual stay the foundation. And if that's not there, then this accelerated attachment is actually just your wounds. It's just your wounds. I'm telling you right now. I know as a spiritual person we can feel quickly. I know as a lover girl we can feel quickly or a lover boy, but you need to see in this physical realm them over time. I don't mind if you're committing to them fairly quickly, but that doesn't mean you commit everything. You could commit time, okay, well, FaceTime every night. You can commit to seeing them on dates. You don't commit your body, your whole entire life. You don't betray yourself for this new person. What is your advice for men with a broken heart who have hit rock bottom? Well, congratulations, you cannot go literally any lower, so it's only up from here, I will say, regardless if you are a man woman, I don't care if you're a cucumber alien. Take time to be with yourself because so often people go from being in one relationship and then they just rush into the next because they're so to be with themselves when that's what we actually came here to do. Get to know who you are. Take time to heal. I did it this guy once and he was not over his ex. I literally said to him, I just can't move forward because you're still in love with your ex. And this is weird, Like I'm not even attracted to this. This is uncomfortable. And I see a lot of guys do that. They go to the bar, they go to the vabe, they are so quick to go into addiction. Give yourself space and time to heal. Get a therapist. If you can't talk to other guys about what you're going through or your mother. You don't have a girlfriend that you can just speak to. Then get a therapist, invest in your own mental health. Do it for you, your future family and your future freaking wife. God, you gotta take time to be with you. And it's gonna be uncomfortable, and it's gonna be awkward, and it's going to be upsetting. But instead of getting under someone new, get into yourself. That will heal you so much quicker, and instead of repeating lessons, you'll get to stroll into a completely new reality. Get someone to talk to. So many men I speak to say they have no one to talk to. Okay, a lot of people don't have anyone to talk to you. That's not excuse. Get a therapist, find a different friend, go to a men's help group, find an outlet. You're not alone in this, but you do have to take responsibility and accountability over your own reality. Don't bleed on other people. Get help to untangle the mess that's within your mind, within your body. Book a session with someone like me. Get the energy work done. Go to a raiki session. Plug in how to truly let someone go without having the thought of you'll speak again. I have to be honest, every time I wanted someone so badly that left my life to text me or to call me, I understand why I wanted it. In the moment. It's because I was getting my brain on board with my energy and my physical reality. But looking back, I'm so happy they didn't reach out because all that would have done is delay me and distract me. Realistically, if something ended, it's because it was not working and it might not ever work. Instead of getting rope back in or getting distracted by them, I just locked into what I wanted to create. And I'm so much happier now that I did that and that I didn't have to have another conversation with them because it was done, and even when I wasn't sure if it was done. With my seven year relationship, I'm so happy that we don't keep in contact, that we don't reconnect, because it would have been harder for both of us. It is just better off if you let yourself be free to your present reality. And I really think the worst sin that you can commit against to yourself is to continuously wish things to be different than what they are. If you're being invited into a season that you're not in contact with someone, or you're not with someone, you are meant to experience that season. There's a medicine in that season for you. You have to walk through it, you have to live through it. Give yourself permission to surrender. Maybe you need a surrender statement. There's one in my book Show Up as Her. I would read it every single day to remind myself, I'm surrendering to what is, because the worst thing I can do is to wish things were different than what they are. Instead, let me see all the beauty that's here instead, let me smell the roses. Instead, let me see what I can do with my energy that's actually gonna build something for me. Ninety nine percent of the time they come back. And maybe they didn't text me and call me when I wanted them to, but eventually they would and I would see who they are, and I thought to myself, damn, you're exactly who you were when I left you. I'm gonna continuously walk in the opposite direction. So even if you do talk again, you're probably not gonna like them. Someone says, I chose to leave an eight year relationship, congrats, baby, because my soul was slowly dying inside and the fear of not knowing if I'd lost myself forever was too great to stay away. But why do I continuously think about him randomly daily? I'm at peace with my decision to leave and aware that our soul contracts has ended. As they're listening to your podcast, I call my power back frequently, But how do I keep from thinking of him? I don't want to think of him. He did text me recently to let me know that there hasn't been one day that passes that he hasn't thought of me. So is it possible that he's able to pull on my energy with his thoughts of me? How can I protect my energy and thoughts? Okay, a lot of the time, if you are thinking about someone twenty four to seven, they are thinking of you too, and because we are all one, we will pick up on it. And that is how the quantum field works. But if you are realizing, you know what, this is too much at this point, then calling your power back is great, but you also need to protect your orc field. So what I would recommend doing is every single day imagining because what is imagination? What is thought? It's a thing, because in this quantum realm, all things are actually energy, so they're all real in the quantum realm. If I were you, every single day, I would see myself in a golden bubble, and I would intend that any energy sent my way is just ricocheted back to that person. That's going to help protect your orc field. Another thing you can do is literally tell your body, I'm done receiving energy from this person. I no longer want to think about them. It is crazy, but if you tell your subconscious mind, I want to recall my dreams tonight, your subconscious mind will make sure that your conscious mind picks up on it. So you just might have to encode your system a little bit better. Hey, body, we're done thinking about them. We are done looking at those older thoughts. We are done with this. Now. Make sure that your reality is filled up with things you enjoy, because it might be a lack of hobbies or interests on your part. Maybe just make sure there's that. Also, sometimes a feeling is required to be felt until it's fully released. Do you still have emotion around him? Is there still grief there because you might be thinking of him because your body's still releasing emotions around him. So maybe you want to book a session maybe you want to go to a reiki healer, maybe you want to do a really amazing workout class and intend all the sweat that is dripping off of you, is you releasing the trauma that was happening in that relationship. You need a release. Sometimes you're thinking of them because they're thinking of you. Sometimes you're thinking of them because your body's still trying to release them, and it's up to you to investigate that. Of course, you can book a session with me if you want to know more information on that. I do also want to say I'm gonna start doing recorded ten minute readings because my schedule is getting a little bit crazy and with time zones. So if you do want a ten minute recording energy reading but you don't want to get on Zoom, all my sessions are done on Zoom usually, then you can DM me now or email me and I will set that up for you anyway. Positive bitches, I love you so much. This is just a crazy tornado time, so we're just a bit all over the place. But I wish you luck and I wish you healing, and I love you, love you, love y'all. See you in the next one.
Speaker 1: Energy Nope, can't set me, kiss me, kiss me,