Speaker 1: Question. Oh, I had it. When people do that, I gotta hang out that question. Okay, Quinn with shutting your eyes.
Speaker 2: So the idea is to close your eyes. It's radio so I have to describe it. Close your eyes and lean your head back, tabak and.
Speaker 3: Go question.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you are in prison, yes, and you kill someone or you have killed someone, they put a little tear, a blue.
Speaker 1: Tear for your eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, but it's right below your eyeball. I got right on your high cheek.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Does it matter if it's on the left. Here's my question. Is it on the left or the right? Is this like the old ear ring thing? That's my question. That's my question is does it matter if the tear drop? And then I guess if you kill someone else you get a second tear drop?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was for a number of years in prison, you'd add a tear.
Speaker 5: No, the cobwebs on the elbow, on the elbow, yes, that's an indicator of doing time too, because you're sitting with your head and your elbow, you know, like that, and just gathering cobwebs.
Speaker 2: So do you you don't know whether it's left Okay, that's why maybe there is no difference. Okay, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 5: I do know that there's a lot of people with tear drops on their cheek, yes, now see it. I'm like, there's like wrappers and stuff post malone cat.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I think I'm the right.
Speaker 4: The tier is a sad one for victims, and the other one on the left is people that needed killing.
Speaker 5: How do you know how to phrase It's one of the greatest lives of all time? He needed killing two people over here to how do I even phrase this to the Google machine?
Speaker 3: Oh, without having Homeland Security coming in?
Speaker 2: No. No, I think it's so general that I think you can do it. All right, let's go, let's we'll figure it out through the show. Mike, what brought that up?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: What brought that up?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: I cut my cheek at the hot at the part today and it little blood kind of formed a little tear drop. And I was at the gym and I was looking in the mirror. I was I was doing shoulder shrugs at the jos.
Speaker 1: Room, yell at you taking the lavenderweightst You.
Speaker 4: Didn't want one of the guys at the gym to see the left tatsoo, which means meet me in the shower.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm well, no, that's not what I thought, David. But I had the little thing and it looks like a tear drop. It was on the right side, and I went, I always see these tear drop murder tear drops on the left side, and I wonder if that indicates, okay, something else. So that's where it came from. It does whoa whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa. Dame's not too far off.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, no way, no way, no way.
Speaker 5: A right tear drop can symbolize a life taken, especially in gang culture.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel I feel better, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the left tear drop tattoo can represent a profound loss, such as a left death of a.
Speaker 2: Loved one, so that nothing necessarily mean murder. She wrote, uh.
Speaker 3: Needed so needed killing.
Speaker 5: Once you see people with face tattoos, the first thing I think is, uh, gosh, I wonder which bank he's president of.
Speaker 2: No, you don't even have to state president. I wonder what bank you work on? Uh?
Speaker 6: All right, so, Mike Braun, I'm Mike Mike bron Company of Indiana. Yesterday he said, you know if you're a state worker, you're coming back to the office.
Speaker 1: Ah, Mike Brod.
Speaker 2: I'll give your tell, April, I give your April. You're coming back to the office. Wow, it's like Mike Braun's in he ado. That's incredible, dude, it is incredible.
Speaker 1: Hey, way to go, Mike Broun.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, I don't. I think that's going to become the norm here in the next time.
Speaker 1: You remember the federal statistic that we put out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, like federal workers. If you take out.
Speaker 1: Like ten percent of we're shown up to the office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you took out security and rangers like at forestries and stuff, then it was like ninety it was nine out of ten work from home. And I think that's probably going to change. You have all these government buildings that are empty. Right, people are militant about staying home. Like I said, they're birthright suddenly.
Speaker 5: And what's crazy the three of us, this show is one week in the COVID.
Speaker 1: We were saying, just let us go back. We'll be the only show, will be the only show in the studio. Every other show wanted to broadcast from home, and we were separated by glass and well, here was the kicker.
Speaker 5: Then you Dave, who was in the building producing, you would come and do the afternoon show.
Speaker 1: So all three of us were together every day.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was a nightmare, a high. We do it. How do you go through something? You go I couldn't do it again.
Speaker 5: Sometimes on Facebook you only get these Facebook memories, and I'll get I'll get memories of us being at my house or your house.
Speaker 1: This just it makes me stick about stomach.
Speaker 2: Sick to my stomach. I think that's why when they make the COVID movies in ten years or fifteen years, because the kids won't remember it, and these are directors that want to relive. I will be the people that were older that that will be like, yeah, I'm not watching now lift through it. I know I have no desire, all right. Developers plan to transform more than one hundred and fifty acres in south Side, a project meant to handle masses, masses, massive amounts of data. These are the data centers that are being built all over the country. This is going to be the campus on Campground Road. Do you know where that is?
Speaker 5: I need a mining facility for my crypto Well.
Speaker 2: That's part of this. So this is the Google. This is Google.
Speaker 3: If you work there, you could go to Mike Lennox for lunch.
Speaker 2: Right campground Road west Shively. Where do you know where that you're south?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 2: Where is it for everybody? Great shot?
Speaker 4: By the way, it is Mike Lennings one hundred first season opening.
Speaker 5: So they're officially one hundred years old there, yes, no one, no, there's a difference between being one hundred and one and going into one hundred first season.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the important part of what this is going to happen. The construction workers that will take to place to build this place in the South End. It's gonna be about a thousand construction workers. They'll need to build this thing.
Speaker 5: Just like if we got a thousand Indians, a thousand policemen and a thousand horley riders. We have a thousand village people groups.
Speaker 3: Who it does take a village to raise a building.
Speaker 1: Hit my dingy, would you that's a dollar out? That's a dollar out?
Speaker 3: Or anamous guy half a dingy?
Speaker 2: All right, So the important thing is it's going to be a thousand people to build this. But once it's built, how many people do you think in this gigantic facility that will that will use the amount of electricity that all of Louisville needs in a day. How much do you think? How many people do you think work in said gigantic data center?
Speaker 3: Be ten nerds?
Speaker 2: Know that you're exactly right, it'll be ten people. And most times if there are two data centers close together, ten of them work both both of them, so five each. Basically, so you've got five to ten workers and a giant data center cost a billion dollars to build, which is great for us in Kentucky. The construction workers will make some money for a year and a half, but in the long run, no one will work there. It's not like ge or Kentucky Harvester or someone else building a huge facility and you think this is great. We're going to employ a bunch of people. No, you're not. You're going to use a lot of electricity, which, by the way, is going to be an issue. You have to choose between your electric car or these data centers.
Speaker 3: I guess we need a lot more windmills.
Speaker 2: It's stop laughing, Stop laughing, stop laughing. But these data centers are going to take all the electricity that we need to Actually, I don't know Can I just run our houses?
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you how ignorant you are, how ignorant you sound right now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: How am I supposed to use my cryptocurrency to buy my Tesla without these data centers?
Speaker 2: And I know you're right.
Speaker 3: You have to sell your NFTs.
Speaker 1: Any problem never never ever well sell my.
Speaker 2: Ft Louisville Boat Rvsports show dot Com. I'm gonna go there now. Save a couple of bucks on the ticket. It is Wednesday, Yeah, Wednesday is when will be out there. It goes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. But every boat, every RV, every vacation cabin place will be out there, so you can kind of walk around. I think Jackie and I are going to do that. Look for places out in eastern Kentucky or western Kentucky we can go and get a cabin and hang out for the weekend or something like that. Getaways just what we're looking at.
Speaker 5: So these, for lack of a better term, RVs that you can go in. Some of them just look like tour buses and they are absolutely gorgeous, like I would.
Speaker 2: Where you push a button once you park, you push the button. Yeah, and the side of it goes out and now you have a living room. Right, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I saw one.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if they'll have it here. But underneath you can drive a Mini Cooper up and into it.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 3: So you have a car with you.
Speaker 2: You have it's in the back, so instead of instead of pulling it, you load it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But part of the fun I have one of those tour bus houses is just be sitting around. Go hey, honey, I'm gonna drive the house up the doggers VP and get us some fried chicken.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: No, you have to look longingly out the window because it's your it's your third stop in three days.
Speaker 3: It's midnight.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't really care about what car drive really, I mean point A to point B for the most part. Older, I get a like heated steering wheels, but.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I love heated and the heated butt.
Speaker 2: It's so But I wouldn't, sorry, if anybody owns one of these, I just couldn't drive a Mini Cooper. I just couldn't do it. If it was ad meant my family could have more money whatever for whatever, Yes, of course, if I it was a deal.
Speaker 4: But no, Meker runs are pretty good. The work worse than that. So one one time, when I was in a little fender bender, I got a loaner car and.
Speaker 2: They gave me a meanie Cooper, a petty cruiser Woodie.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, lumpy ruther of Oh.
Speaker 3: I got a design. I got the glasses with the nose on it.
Speaker 2: No one that drove those wasn't weird.
Speaker 3: They have a club.
Speaker 5: What about the remember the what was the car that? It was like a big cube? Remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the Hamsters did the commercial and the window went from like the side all the way around to the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can go with that.
Speaker 1: You could go it is you can go with somebody walk on a car. I go, look, I want to buy a new car.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't Hampsters. It was Guinea pigs.
Speaker 1: What about a new car?
Speaker 3: But I want to know, asked Richard Gear.
Speaker 5: Completely ridiculous when I'm driving down the road. We got just the thing for you, mister Whitten.
Speaker 2: And the Hamsters or other guinea picks had bucket hats on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like sunglasses.
Speaker 2: You can get.
Speaker 3: What is so you could get that was the key of soul.
Speaker 4: There's another car that was more cube like and can it might have just been called the Cube.
Speaker 2: I wonder. I wonder in the pitch when they do the commercial and you have all the big wigs from the car manufacturing place and then you have hamsters as people with bucket hats and it's you could get what is and you can go And they're driving the truck. The commercial stops and the ad agency looks at him and goes, huh, you could go with it?
Speaker 6: You go with it?
Speaker 5: Ah, Dave Jennings is right. It's called the Nissan Cube, all right. It came out in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: No offense, man, But what you drive sometimes can tell you who you are.
Speaker 1: If you drive a hum Vy.
Speaker 5: Dude, that's why I drive a brown Probe how business clean version?
Speaker 2: Mini van? Uh Humvy?
Speaker 1: Get with that?
Speaker 2: It can? It can say? Your car can say a lot about you. Uh the little Mini Cooper. I tell you this. If you see one of those little tiny Suparo wagons, how is that person voting? Oh no, I'm asking. I'm asking a question. Answer the question.
Speaker 3: And he's got an earring in the right ear.
Speaker 2: How does No, that's not necessary too. I'm just saying I will tell you that if you drive a super how does they vote? How do they vote?
Speaker 1: Well, I won't answer that question, but I will say why not. I will say every evening they returned to their home in the Highlands and then they Uh. I will tell you.
Speaker 2: This, but first of all, that person listens to public radio.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will tell you this though. When that person, I will tell you that when that person was driving home from the Little of Fair and got their cars great, they were able to get that fixed at the simple body shop dot com.
Speaker 2: I mean, super wo knows Democrats drive super Woos.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's just the bottom line, of course. Okay, nobody voted for Trump that has a super Woo station wagon.
Speaker 1: I promised.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Does it make you bad or good?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, does the super rue calm stock with a coexist bumper stick or is that something that you have.
Speaker 1: To pray to put on there?
Speaker 4: If you okay, if you look in the fine print at the bottom of those bumper stickers that says coexist.
Speaker 3: As long as you agree with me, Right, what's the other.
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: I't even get the coexist bumper stickers.
Speaker 1: I don't even know, all right, So uh, this comes.
Speaker 2: What's the other bumper sticker?
Speaker 4: They have?
Speaker 2: Co exists, Peter, co exist? Uh huh think globally.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: Okay, means you're well rounded.
Speaker 2: Look, if you're a super driver, you're going it's pretty much.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: They're listening to listen to public after seeing this commercial again. I love this hamster commercial or gurbil commercial.
Speaker 1: It's awesome to louve a public radio.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Dryden.
Speaker 3: Dave Today on the show.
Speaker 2: That's not true. It's very good jobs over there, something that those are very talented jocks. Something they have a different view. But since it's public radio, it seems like they only do one side.
Speaker 1: And luckily your tax dollars are the ones paying.
Speaker 2: For No, that's not true. It's a very small amount of tax dollars.
Speaker 3: That's what they want you to leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So, uh Tony is drinking the kool aid.
Speaker 3: All right, he is getting better though.
Speaker 2: I bet we all have friends over there. I'm trying not to upset that. I bet all right.
Speaker 1: I bet he doesn't have a co exist bumper stick Would you like a baby with locks?
Speaker 2: Please? All right, can you do the joke?
Speaker 1: I can do the joke of today not dying and going to heaven.
Speaker 2: That's no joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a promise right there.
Speaker 1: Right here we will, here we go. Okay, I need immunity music. Hey fellows man died and he went to heaven. So who do you think the first the death part?
Speaker 5: But who's the first guy you see for? That's right, Saint Peter says, okay, look, before you meet with Jesus, I should tell you, well, we've looked over your life and we honestly don't know what to do with you.
Speaker 1: You're not particularly good, but you're not particularly bad. You're just you're just there.
Speaker 5: Can you tell us something that might help us make a decision. That's when the newly arrived soul said, well, yeah, once I was driving down Hurstbourne Lane, God was from East n Hersborn Lane.
Speaker 1: I saw this little old lady.
Speaker 5: She was being harassed by this group of bikers, big mean bikers.
Speaker 1: See what that's what I know.
Speaker 5: So he pulls over and he sees the leader of the biker gang, this big, huge, muscular guy, a ring pierced through his lip tattoos. He even had five tears, like you said, coming down on his cheek.
Speaker 4: Which which side the bad side side?
Speaker 5: So I parked my Mini Cooper, my SuPAR Roo.
Speaker 1: And I walked up to him.
Speaker 5: I yanked that ring out his lip and I told him, I said, you and your gang better stop bobby this old lady, or.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to deal with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Saint Peter goes, Wow, that's impressive. When did that happen? He goes, that is about three minutes ago.
Speaker 2: That is your joke of the day. January seventeenth, twenty twenty five, Ohio Marijuana Car Kentucky Marijuana dot Com Kentucky Marijuana.
Speaker 1: Card dot com. I got mind, you have yours?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 5: It took me about ten minutes at my appointment at Kentucky Marijuana Card dot com. Well marijuana is a legalization has taken effect as of January one, Kentucky Marijuana Card has helped over three thousand or three hundred thousand people get their marijuana card. They help me, they can help you.
Speaker 1: If you use code dwight dwi ght, you'll get thirty dollars off your visit. Go today Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. Stick Around News on the way news radio Waight forty wha s before we get into the list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're talking to NFTs and Jeff Parker sent me this.
Speaker 1: Here's an NFT for you.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the RiverFrogs logo.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, do I miss nah?
Speaker 2: Here is either him or somebody else that has the blanket, the RiverFrogs blanket. He has it over his couch. Oh does he goes every every once in all? In my head, I hear in a wrapper didn't swoop?
Speaker 3: So oops, I did it again.
Speaker 4: Tony cut himself shaving today and that got him to thinking about prison sex.
Speaker 2: And that's fair enough. I I don't you took it to prison sex. I took it to prison murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tomato tomato.
Speaker 4: Uh so. BuzzFeed asked their readers, what is the dumbest way you've ever injured yourself?
Speaker 5: Oh, fingers shutting my garage door highway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I I was chewing on a pan. This was the last time. Remember I was famous for chewing on pins. People would leave labels on that these are venetties choose pan. Chewed pan. That was me because yo, you know the you know the cup, These are venetties choose.
Speaker 1: In the studio.
Speaker 5: You had to write on the log you know what you play back on the stone age and every one you got was just gross because he's got to put.
Speaker 2: The last day, I chewed on pans the top broken half and it stabbed me in the eye. And today if I look into two lights, you know how you see like little amivas, it look like amibas, like floating in the air. That's the scratch on my cornea or from that, or it could be an amba paramesum.
Speaker 1: A flesh eating per.
Speaker 4: I closed the trunk of my van onto my forehead. It was the side as not the back, so it caused a wound going from my hairline to above one eyebrow. Weird thing. It didn't hurt. I was just worried about getting my groceries in the fridge. Now I have a four inch vertical scar on my forehead.
Speaker 2: Good stories, yeah, uh so after we grow hair, Indy, they're like, look, don't run your head into anything, like don't you know, try to sleep sitting up, but don't don't do something by accident to hit or damage the area. Right, So I look, I walked downstairs to get the laundry and I looked at a pipe and to the right, and I went, nope, I was gonna run into you, and then turned left bam right into the stairs.
Speaker 3: This wasn't an injury, but it was gross.
Speaker 5: I used to dip tobacco, you know, and I would take a little starfall.
Speaker 2: The evergreen smell. Yeah, I was a bit in evergreens.
Speaker 1: And so in the eighties, the eighties, I walked into it.
Speaker 5: I worked at a truck shop, okay, and I was spitting one of these star phone cups coffee cups, you know, and when I.
Speaker 2: Was don't, don't don't.
Speaker 1: So you had to put oil in the trucks these diesels, you know, so I have to you reach up to the they were like a pneumatic from hung from the cell and you had to reach up and pull them you lift.
Speaker 5: Well, what happened was I put the dip cup in my mouth so I could use both hands.
Speaker 2: Looked up.
Speaker 1: All of that dip juice went right down my throat.
Speaker 3: It's better than Stiffler's solo cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weirdest way as people hurt them say.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. I was throwing a small watermelon up and down. I missed and it landed on my head and gave me a concussion.
Speaker 1: I guess that could happen. And they're pretty heavy, man, I did that, you did?
Speaker 2: I threw a big wheel in the air.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait a minute, it's not landing on the bunk.
Speaker 4: I was singing part of Your World at a Disney karaoke night. I was doing little princess hops while singing and snapped my acl. I fell to the ground and finished the song as a mermaid on the floor. Then asked over the mic for the bar to get me a bag of ice. I'm a bartender at a neighboring bar and I still get teased three years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that happens. I've walked off stage several times, like backed out because I was talking, and sometimes I walk backwards when I'm talking on stage. And I didn't know the Thunderdome where the floor was conquered. Yeah, I just I And that was a high stage. That was like really yeah, And I went bunk right on my back and by the way, continued to talk from the back from the floor.
Speaker 3: That is dedications.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then did you say when you got up, did you go te da?
Speaker 4: I tried to park or remember that thing where people would try to like take direct routes hop over fences and cars.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dumbest sport or exercise.
Speaker 1: You would not walk, you would just jump from like we didn't bring that.
Speaker 2: Back, so dumb, we need to bring that back.
Speaker 4: So I tried to park or over my old wooden fence. After placing a worm on my sister's arm while gardening, she then chased me around the backyard with said worm. I got a nasty gash and bruised. And this was recent. We're both in our twenties.
Speaker 2: Wait, she was.
Speaker 1: Chasing you with a worm.
Speaker 4: Because she didn't get over the fence she smacked into it and then couldn't escape.
Speaker 2: What he was chasing her with the worm or the other way put her on.
Speaker 4: One girl tried to get away and hop over the fence, missed. She and the sister terrorized her with the worm.
Speaker 1: She was chasing him with the worm. What kind of dude is scared of a?
Speaker 2: I better know what carry drives super.
Speaker 5: And it says he's got coexist peta. And then right in the middle of a bumper sticker that says worms ew save the worms.
Speaker 1: Save the worm.
Speaker 3: I had just mopped and waxed the floor.
Speaker 4: While waiting for my mom to come home, I decided to try the Tom Cruise risky business slide.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I like it.
Speaker 4: When I did, I didn't stop and slid into a corner dope door post and busted my lip open.
Speaker 1: Good, I'll teach you to do stupid Tom Cruise movie.
Speaker 4: Mom wasn't happy taking me to the e R after all.
Speaker 2: Right, that is my sacred that's my second least favorite song or hate song.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's my second.
Speaker 2: That song my first to rock and roll in my pocket.
Speaker 5: Old Tom rock and roll was banned at my wedding reception, so was we are family?
Speaker 2: Come on in our family? I got all my sisters and me. Yeah, that's still lie.
Speaker 5: Hey, I can't help but notice that your family has a bunch of sisters.
Speaker 1: Maybe they could like to get with me.
Speaker 4: Perhaps perhaps for me Mustang Sally as a walk out Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mustang Sally or Devil with the Blue Dress on play that song. I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 4: You're pretty much telling people don't go see Caribou, stop picking tell their songs. He's not wrong killing them. Play they play those two songs a lot.
Speaker 1: What it's they play?
Speaker 5: They have a catalog you see, of thousands of songs and can.
Speaker 2: I just want them have a boy that's on the forest? I thought I saw him on TV.
Speaker 1: The the Keeling family is rich in serving this community.
Speaker 4: I was renting a basement mother in law unit from my mom. One morning, after visiting with her, I opened the door to go downstairs, not realizing she'd set my nine by thirteen Pyrex disc she borrowed on the top step. It was dark, and my first step went right into the dish who which immediately began moving. I attempted to step over the dish with my left foot, but the dish kept on moving and I rode the thing to the bottom, all while sitting on my crumpled ankle, which was wedged into the dish. I was in an air boot for the next eight weeks.
Speaker 1: Can't say something about the airboot thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had a family trip to Cabo Saint Luca's plan for Susan's birthday a few summers ago. Yes, and about a week before somehow she breaks her foot.
Speaker 2: On the treadmill. No, I thought she was playing tennis.
Speaker 1: Now you just running on the treadmill. So she's got a It was a pretty bad It was really bad.
Speaker 5: So you know how you have an inferior heart, she has an inferior left foot.
Speaker 2: Dave, do you understand that this is leaning towards the conversation that his wife's health is not nearly as important as the trip to Cobbo?
Speaker 3: Who so, go ahead, the inferior left foot, go ahead?
Speaker 1: So she has to wear a boot down to Mexico? Yeah, all right, the whole trip.
Speaker 3: How'd that affect you?
Speaker 1: Well, it was a bit of a I would have to wait for her because she couldn't. It was miserable. In a nutshell, she made my trip miserable. That's not the point.
Speaker 5: The point was when we're going to airplanes, they would see her boot and they would usher her right up front. And I got to go with her because I was her husband. Yeah, so I think I should make her wear a boot every time we travel, right. Oh yeah, it's got like the fast pass at Disney exactly.
Speaker 2: Those boots are a miracle for people that have a foot. Whoever came up with that idea is fantastic.
Speaker 1: It was Frank boot.
Speaker 2: No, you know what.
Speaker 4: Air boots are also good for what getting around and swamps.
Speaker 1: I don't get the reference.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Hey, hey Tony, I didn't say it, Bill, I didn't say it, Hey, Tony. Cariboo plays a lot of songs, very good ones they do.
Speaker 3: Dave said it?
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 2: Keeling Bill?
Speaker 1: Get out of Billy?
Speaker 2: I didn't say it, dude. Yeah, the complement of your son, he's really good. Lucky you didn't like you Cariboo, I said, they played those two songs.
Speaker 5: You've said it, Sniley, and I said that Cariboo has a catalog of thousands.
Speaker 3: Of the Cariboo we do.
Speaker 4: Just some of the songs are on our kryptonite list. That's all, not all of them. I'll go to the bathroom and get a drink when you're playing those songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it me.
Speaker 1: I got a whole mustage dance watching. Oh so.
Speaker 2: Here's something we can do is we can start a GoFundMe to have of Caribou. Never play Mustang Sally again and give it to the widows and orphans fund.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go.
Speaker 1: The way you think Mustang Sally.
Speaker 2: No, you don't know, Detroit. You're feeling, you're fooling yourself, You're fulling your face.
Speaker 4: This one's gonna hurt. Weird wise people injured themselves. I pulled a beef skewer straight from the fondue pot and put it in my mouth. Oh no, I shoved the whole piece of beef into my mouth and wrapped my lips around the metal skewer. I lost several layers of skin on my tongue in the roof of my mouth. My lips bubbled and blistered. Because of the swelling, I couldn't talk for the rest of the day. Because of the pain, I couldn't eat salad food for the next two days, and because my taste budge were all singed off. No, I couldn't taste anything for a week.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what you get for eating fon.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's exactly right. That the dumbest thing.
Speaker 5: I would like to order food, but could you not cook it? And could everybody put their germy ass stick in this pot?
Speaker 2: There is a well, it's not going to be Germany because water, it's not gonna be germs. But there's a restaurant will not name it that does that. That's what's that's all they do. And I ate there once. It's not the fun fond Hut, but they know it was very I thought it was very I thought it was a little too expensive for the fact that I'm cooking my own food. So they bring you a plate of raw meat and it's cut up into little squares, yeah, chicken or steak, and then you stab it and then you put it in your flavored water. And then I was like, I should be like peanut. They're like, you have to wait three minutes, and I'm like what. And then I got one little tiny bite and I was like, I'm starving. Why stab the other piece and had it in the litter and wait three minutes? What it's a ton of money. It's a ton of money. I was like, what is going on now? That place has been open forever and it's always packed, so people love it.
Speaker 1: The fond Hut.
Speaker 4: There was a weird, weird steakhouse concept in Tallahassee when I was in school. It was a steakhouse and you'd order, they'd say, you can save three bucks if you want to cook it yourself. They had these cooking stations. Yes, they bring you the raw meat and you could cook it yourself.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't mind doing that.
Speaker 4: Oh, why are you going to the restaurant, then do that in your backyard for real, dog?
Speaker 5: What was the joint they did like a stir fry and you picked your own ingredients.
Speaker 1: Remember that joint?
Speaker 3: Oh that was pretty good though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: Play sta again.
Speaker 1: I don't know the name of it.
Speaker 5: Some kind of a joint where you you went and you picked out all your ingredients yourself, like at the volume amount, like loaded up with steak.
Speaker 1: Then you go the eggs and all, and then they stir fried it for you. You just give them all the ingredients and they and they did the flipping thing.
Speaker 2: I do miss the You go through the line, cafeteria line. You get your jell o, you get your brownie, you pick out the steak. But you when you order your steak, they give you a little triangle a you know, a ARB, C D whatever, and then they brought you your steak right off the grill as soon as it was ready. That's how it was the cow Palace as the Cow Palace or Ponderosa was.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, all your fancier steak joints are like a cafeteria.
Speaker 4: One more in this one's kind of take no Jeff Ruby's Oh this one's kind of gross weird. Do est people hurt themselves. I didn't know I had a cut on my toe. I cleaned the litter box and got dirty litter in my foot. I had no idea. I got litter in my foot infection, my toe swelled up. I got sick as hell. Antibiotics didn't help.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 4: I ended up in the hospital with mursa yep.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: A pediatrist found the numbed my foot do I no, no, no, no, and dug around it because they could see on the MRI that something.
Speaker 3: Was in there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Once the litter was removed, the antibiotics finally did their thing and kicked the infection away.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, always wear shoes when cleaning a litter box.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I'm saying, And this is twenty five years ago. Don't know a guy that had a little cut on his big toe and he was walking around the hotel room without his socks and he caught something from the hotel ruggie was like one of those thicker kind of shag rugs. Again twenty five years ago. But they were like the doctor was like, there's a chance we have to take your toe dude, because this is pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Oh, I told you what told you to wear socks and then it was this big toe so you didn't have any balance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they had to remove his nose and make his nose a toe and everybody caught him nose foot.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to do a stupid toe truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, story is there?
Speaker 4: Speaking of animals, Jeffers an Animal hospital.
Speaker 5: Jeffer's an Animal hospital. I love you, Thank you so much for all that you do for our little ones.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Did you know that your dog your cat could save another dog or cat's life? Talking about donating blood? They could donate blood, thank you, Mittens? Was that Mittens or Skittles? Skittles?
Speaker 3: No, it was Mittens Mittens.
Speaker 1: Oh there she is.
Speaker 5: Uh, listen, your dog your cat can save lives. Did you know they can give blood just like you and I do. That's right, they can. If your dog's over fifty pounds and your cat's over ten pounds, they may qualify it to be a pet blood donor, where every donation can save up to four to six pets lives plus just benefits for your pets.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. If they're a blood donor includes regular examinations, blood work, vaccines, all at Jefferson Animal Hospital. On the outer loop. For more information on how your dog.
Speaker 5: Or cat can save other dogs or cats lives, called nine hundred Pets or visit pet bloodbank dot com. Stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty whas