Speaker 1: Somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. I got a bunch of us together with another author and very excited to have him on. I've seen him on other shows and I think he has some really impressive, deep shit to talk about. And I think something very interesting about this man as you started at a young age, very lucky in my opinion. But before we get to him, we will introduce some of the other rejects. Lisa the Occult reject med Scientist, How will you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm good. Thank you for inviting me, Helen fellow rejects and very excited to hear what Alex Sander is going to be talking about today. Just wanted to plug the occult research into dot org and check us out on Mary Jacks have contributed to that in literary form, so check us out on a cult research institute dot org.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Thank you very much. Would you like to let anybody know what contact in case I would like to get in touch with you all the podcasts getting.
Speaker 1: To sure Twitter, so Lese, Lisa.
Speaker 4: Litome, thank you very much, and Jin the Ninja. What is going on, sir, what is that?
Speaker 5: Boss?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for inviting me on. It's been a little while, but I'm always excited to podcast with you guys. And hello to Lisa, Bennett, Tyrone and Alexander. Of course, I want to plug our episode just dropped on Chat It Down, which I'm pretty proud of, to be honest, because I think we sounded like super tight and cohesive and like we're you know, spending the same message. Magic's real. If you want to check me out, you can on Twitter woukom Reborn, w k O and g Reborn for the show account at Threshold Saints, which is also the same for IG I'm calling it this week, we're calling it terminally online ocall to audio easin so conversations on metamagic basically, so if you're interested in.
Speaker 5: That, check me out.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Thank you very much, and definitely keep an eye out for he's got another episode dropping with Toby Chappelle for the people who aren't scared. Check that one out. Thank you very much, Jen, and we got Benny joining us today again. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: It's always a pleasure to have you.
Speaker 7: Hey, everybody, thanks for having me on Hello Other Rejects, and you can check out my podcast Broadcasting Seeds at all the normal places YouTube and all the audio players that are out there, and then also at broadcasting seeds dot com and that's probably the best place to get hold of me as well, or on Instagram. Probably do the most on Instagram.
Speaker 4: So well, thank you very much. Minute and I always appreciate you joining us. And last but not least, we got Tyrone, what is going on my.
Speaker 8: Mat It was going on everybody, So what's up alex Man. It's been a minute since we talked. Definitely excited to talk to you again. Of course we talked on my show before. On your book. I love your book, great book. Always recommend every thanks, thanks, I appreciate it. Everything that you can find me on is on my website, rebirth at theWord dot com. Thanks for having me on, Nick, because alex is man, He's.
Speaker 2: Recommends I can highly recommend.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, Tyrone. And finally to the man himself, Alexander, please h not even going to try to pronounce your last name, So I guess let everybody know. Let everybody know what you're dealing and what you're about, and where they can find your book or books.
Speaker 2: My book in English is available on Amazon. It's today.
Speaker 9: Ja Vi has everything already dibbin and I think if you just copy paste my name and surname, you will find it on most of the amazons like US, Canada, Australia and many others. So Dejavic has everything already been and you can find me on many social media jazz as I mentioned, copy paste my name and surname and you will for sure find me.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Thank you very much, Alexander. At first, I would also like to thank Mike and Dave, especially Dave. He hoped put us together. So that's what's up. Appreciate that, sir. One of the things I guess is before we even kind of get into your stuff. Not take guess to get too personal with you right away, but I do know from the things I have read, you kind of got into this at a young age, like around I think it said seventeen. There's a great number. How did that? I'm just gonna be honest, How does that happen? Like with it influence from family, friends, school, something on like TV? How does somebody get into the esoteric or even stuff like atlantisk correct? At age sirventeen. How did that happen?
Speaker 9: I mean yes, I would say it was heavily influenced, not maybe by school itself, but by study not only for school, but also for plenty of competitions.
Speaker 2: And at one point during.
Speaker 9: My middle high school, I was at the point that there were problems with choosing high school because of the governmental reforms of some kind.
Speaker 2: It was much.
Speaker 9: Harder than before to go to a good high school. So in order to be safe, I went on many competitions, including historical one, and it was the historical one that led me to all of this research. And then, as you mentioned, writing my book at the age of seventeen.
Speaker 2: So I wrote it at seventeen. Then I ended to.
Speaker 9: Wait until eighteen years old to publish it. Published then at eighteen in Poland, and then the next year, at nineteen, I translated it myself to English.
Speaker 2: So this was the journey.
Speaker 9: And it started because for that kind of competition.
Speaker 2: I needed to learn.
Speaker 9: I would say all of the history. Maybe, of course, not all all. I don't want to brag, but I would say the whole picture of how our history is accepted by academias, So from all the even before history prehistory, how minutes, all the evolution up until let's say our species, then through cavemen into first settlements and first city civilizations and so on and so.
Speaker 2: On up until modern times.
Speaker 9: And I think that because of that that I acquired this holistic picture. I started questioning things, is it really all we know about their history? Why it couldn't turn out to be different way? How do we know that everything was just as it is portrayed in textbooks and academic books and so on. So I started digging deeper and deeper. First, as I mentioned, from let's say a materialistic point of view, I was very heavily into science, all kinds of science, from biology, physics of course, also into history and stuff like that. And then at some point I went even beyond the materialistic part in matteristic science and went into alternative history, and then into spirituality and everything that is non physical. And I would say that, you know, it was a very fun now looking at it, because I would say that I have two power paths going on at the same time when I started this research. At one point I was so invested into research. I was reading books, you know, like crazy, These are all real and I have plenty of more in my room and read throughout these years.
Speaker 2: And on one point this.
Speaker 9: Was like two hands, two paths, and these were all together, like during one point in my life and I was heavily researching. I would say this was the masculine part, like heavily research research and you know, get this knowledge.
Speaker 2: And at the.
Speaker 9: Same time I would say I had spiritual awakening or something like that, because before that, I would say I was maybe an atheist or agnostic, something in this kind not heavy dog, no, there is nothing beyond physical and something no, but a little bit skeptical. And I would say that partor to the research stuff I started having, like this was the masculine part, the research, and the feminine part was all the internal things. And you know plenty of spiritual experiences, dreams that came to be a little.
Speaker 2: Bit prophetic and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: So yeah, it was equal experience, as I mentioned, was somewhere between. I would say fifteen sixteen, maybe fourteen. It started at fourteen years old, and it led to me writing my book.
Speaker 2: And you know it isn't just you know, a book written by a seventeen year old. No, it's like.
Speaker 9: Four one hundred and fifty pages in English and about four hundred in Polish in my of course native language.
Speaker 2: And here I see tire showing this.
Speaker 9: Book too, and yes, it led me to all of this, and I continue this journey heavily, heavily and going into more and more discoveries about not only the history as I started with history, but also about the entire universe and maybe even beyond, of course the physical boundaries of the universe.
Speaker 4: What I guess, I guess maybe to go forward easiest way to go. Well, first off, well, obviously, I mean I'm assuming you're from Poland, yes, yes, okay, all right, all right, so yeah, because I was just getting an idea of like, you know, you had to do these studies for a certain thing. Yeah, I'm just wondering probably a little different than what the United States would expect you to do. I guess going forward, when you started doing this, when you were studying this stuff for whatever reason, was there like a moment where you thought, not like so much of an hour, but I guess, or maybe an a moment something that convinced you was like, wait, there's something weird here, or something didn't seem to add up, or things seemed like different than what you thought that got you into writing this book.
Speaker 9: I guess I think maybe it was not of this kind as you described it, But I would say it was a little bit to me coming from just being a casual guy, you know, child at this moment, like fourteen fifteen, I was still a child, I need to say that.
Speaker 2: So I had a really.
Speaker 9: Open mind and when you know, I needed to learn this this. I was passionate about learning and reading all of this, but I was from, you know, just being It's a little bit childish thought, but I think we need it in all areas of our life to just be, you know, childlike, to have childlike curiosity and you know, think, oh, maybe just thinking what if our ancient past didn't turn out to be this way just as they described? How do we know that you know everything that is this described in these textbooks, like oh, these were the first settlements, this were the first civilizations?
Speaker 2: Is true?
Speaker 9: What if it is not true? How do we know about all of this? How do we know that this version of the history is true. At the same time, just a side note, I was also into philosophy of science methodology, so I can later speak about all of that because it's very very complex and verver misunderstood nowadays.
Speaker 2: But I would say it was a childlike.
Speaker 9: Curiosity and you know, thinking, oh, just asking you know, simple questions, what if ancient humor was in the first or what if these kind of settlements were in the first or oh I learned that biology that genetically speaking, anatomically modern humans existed for about two hundred thousand years at that time, but nowadays even it is taken back four hundred thousand years. So I was just asking questions, why first civilizations started five thousand years ago and here we've got two hundred or more thousand years of anatomically modern humans. So what was what was going on there doing all of this like ninety five percent of the timeline of our species. Is it lost or we were just primitive? I was just asking these questions and trying to search, and when there weren't any answers in these sources or in the academia, I started searching. I've seen okay, but most of our ancient answers stores whether famous Plato's Atlantis or whether ancient Egyptians, ancient Sumerians, ancient Indians, all of these verst civilizations, like I mentioned, thought that they weren't the.
Speaker 2: First, or that they were much older.
Speaker 9: So maybe some of the answers to my questions of what if it is all much older, what if it wasn't like that, may lie in these ancient texts. And that's how I went first into the rood of those alternative texts, sources that are very often omitted because.
Speaker 2: They are mythical or folk or.
Speaker 9: And stuff and legendary, of course, and then from that I also went into metaphysics, spirituality and so on. So I wouldn't say it was like a ham moment that something isn't right, but more just it started from a curiosity what if it.
Speaker 2: Isn't like that?
Speaker 9: And how do you all who wrote these textbooks, and how you all who are proponents of these theories know that these are true? But what if not? What if there was a previous civilization? What if there is something new? That's why I actually started my book not from a historical analysis, but from looking at a modern civilization and how quickly would it decay if there was some kind of a catastrophe, or if just humanity was wiped out and everything was left abandoned. I started with that just you know, with normal you know questions.
Speaker 2: And trying to find the answers.
Speaker 9: And when I tried to found the answers, I found out that the entire story may be completely different than it's portrayed in the official main extreme narrative.
Speaker 4: What was it that brought you to Atlantis? Is that Plato?
Speaker 9: I think what brought me into Atlantis, and I think it was an initial Plata was this question, you know, what if there was something before these first civilizations? And I would say that the first one, because prior to that I was very heavily interested in DNA, genetics, biology. The first thing was this, like at least two hundred thousand years of anatomically modern humans. I've seen some theories that, okay, maybe it's a little bit less, a little bit more, but genetically, you know, almost the same species as as today. Of course, everything is changing constantly, even our bodies are changing for the generations from each you know, person, from each father to each son. However, I thought that you know, genetically almost the same. And also this thing that led to the beginning of our species was also I would say a miracle, because it was so improbable to occur that, you know, how did it occur? So this was the first and then I started searching the sources, not initially Plato's Atlantis, but I was starting searching these sources.
Speaker 2: The sources.
Speaker 9: I thought to myself that, you know, ancient ancestories, whether from Egypt, Summer or other civilizations, were much closer to those prehistoric times that we are today, so maybe they knew something that we nowadays do not know. And I thought to myself, Okay, everything is decaying, so maybe plenty of stuff were lost. And then apart from sources from these first civilizations like the musical kings lists from Egypt and the famous Sumerian wines, then I came into Plato and his tale of Atlantis, that was at that time completely i would say forgotten, because this trend of lost civilizations, I wouldn't say was popular in Poland at that time. And I was like, okay, there is something more and more going on, and I was searching and searching for other their sources of lots civilizations just like Atlantis, like famous mul and Mouria, or either some local folk about that there was something before that, or if al Klo concerning cataclysmic events like the Great Flood, and that's how it initially started.
Speaker 4: Does anybody have any questions for him? Before keep going?
Speaker 6: Sure, I'll ask a quick question.
Speaker 4: I caught you.
Speaker 6: Alexander on Igo is really impressed because simply because this is something that we play with, especially from Nick's influence on the show, is that, like a lot of what is described in these older ancient texts are actually experiences of consciousness or maybe magical experiences. And you kind of said that the same similar thing, at least like the ideas that exactly we don't have to hold on to that we was caring mythologies and we can just you know, forge our own sort of like experiences with the same tax.
Speaker 9: So would you say, sorry, yes, continue.
Speaker 6: I just meant that, how would you describe what you believe?
Speaker 2: What I believe?
Speaker 9: I would say from the beginnings, I from all of my personal experiences and my research that I mentioned, I would say that there is something, of course beyond the physical realm.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know what is.
Speaker 9: Exactly that, but I deeply believe that there is something beyond the physical realm. And I think that our consciousness or consciousness is just like a modern trending name something in us some people may call it self spirit, maybe there is a whole science to describing these particular things inside us. I think that there is something beyond physical in us that may survive our death or maybe before our life. I do not say that everything about our incorredation and stuff like that is true, but I think that there is something beyond us, and I think that it manifests here in physical realm. And I also did a little bit of research about how you know events, how history can be actually aligned and can be a manifestation of something above the physical realm, and how just by calculating, for instance, the cycles of time and cycles in history, we can show that, okay, there is something more than just randomness as portrayed by biology and modern scientism, that okay, we are just a materialism of course, that we are just biological machines. So I do not believe in that. I wouldn't say I'm of a particular faith. I do not support a particular faith.
Speaker 2: But I think that.
Speaker 9: There are some golden nuggets and plenty of religions or spiritual beliefs, and I think that there is something above us, like some kind of source, universe, God, whatever you may call it.
Speaker 7: So Alexander, I I've been wondering because I've been looking in the stuff like like Adams calendar and stuff like that, what sites or artifacts are like, how do you say the smoking like a smoking gun that mainstream or archaeology refuses to acknowledge.
Speaker 9: In your opinion, I would say that the biggest smoking goun is gobekly tape that is commonly accepted to be like from Averver prehistoric periods of at least twelve thousand years ago. But why for me is a smoking gown because it completely shattered the old not maybe partim but old opinions on history. Because when theories of Atlantes or previous civilizations were like in the seventies, fifties or eighties of the previous century, I found that the biggest skepticism of them from mainstream archaeology and history was, you know, these things cannot be let's say, ten thousand years old or more, because we know from historical records that humans were not capable of creats that creating such megalodic things back then. But then at the end of nineties of the previous century, we found gobeically tape, and I think it is and it was the smokey is gun because you know, now it's all shattered. You cannot just deny any theory of let's say, pre Ice Age or Ice Age civilizations because.
Speaker 2: You know, you just do not have any evidence. Okay.
Speaker 9: Also, lack of evidence isn't the evidence for absence. That's another thing. But you know, this was a common argument back then. But now this argument is lost. We see that there were builders at Gobeicle Tape, so people twelve thousand years ago or even more, because they're or more things to the Gobecle Tape side still buried beneath and maybe older than what we have than the days that we have now. And I think that now you know, if you just say, oh, this may be from ten thousand years ago or twelve thousand years ago, and maybe we're still speculating, you cannot say, oh, it cannot be because humans were not capable of that, because we have an example of Gobechle Tape that they were. But I would say another, but I think this is the biggest smoking gun. I would say that another clue to this question, and to go in this route of Gobechle Tape, and the biggest thing would be the megalodic architecture of the biggest polygonal huge blocks that can be found in plenty of the places on the entire earth, like the famous sax Si Woman in Peru and many sites. Because it's not only in Cusco sax Si Woman in per that we find these polygonal walls, but also similar walls can be found on Easter Island, which is of course nearby Peru, so maybe someone traveled there. But then you have Europe in Italy, in Greece, and then you have in Egypt. For instance, the Ausulian is very similar, maybe not with that many angles like the polygonal walls of Cusco. However, for instance, the fundamental blocks of the Third Permit of Giza, the mencar One is also very very similar, and you can point to at least a few similarities.
Speaker 2: Because you may be skeptic that, okay, huge blocks.
Speaker 9: People were using them because you know, they were the best for building biggest buildings, and maybe you know they cut them similarly.
Speaker 2: They didn't want, you.
Speaker 9: Know, to cut them over exactly, so they left these polygonal walls. But you may say that, okay, there are similar in structure in this megalithic polygonal maze, but also they have a special knobs that are going out of them, probably for let's say, some kind of ropes to be attached to it to pull them. Maybe, I don't know, but these attachments, these knobs can be seen very very similar ones in again South America, in Egypt, in of course Europe, but also in far far East in Asia. There are plenty of similar megalis in China and Japan and probably a few other countries. So I think this would be the other smoking gun. But I would say also the smoking was the first thing that I mentioned that we now take the roots of anatomically modern humans back in time. So what we were doing before the first civilizations? If the first civilizations appeared let's say about seven let's say plus or minus thousand years ago, and we see two hundred thousand, four hundred thousand or even more years back of anatomically modern humans, so what we were making no progress. We're just cavemen four hundreds of thousands of years.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Even let's assume that.
Speaker 9: We were cavemen for all this time, probably somewhere on Earth there appeared is this small culture, a city or some kind of thing like Atlantis. You know, with all of the humanity, all of these years, probably there appeared something. And I think that's the biggest smoking gun because it denies logically the lack of let's say that because skeptics, so you know, Atlantis was not therefore sure, it's all mythical, it's all false. But you know, we have we see that it is more likely for something like Atlantis or like some kind of city culture civilization to appear like thirty or more even one thousand years ago than not. So I think that this genetic thing is another big smoking gun.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to co opt everything.
Speaker 7: But like you, you run in and you talk about forbidden knowledge, right, being suppressed, right, So I always like asking this question, So who do you believe is doing the suppressing?
Speaker 4: I think, and also to what end?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, oh great question.
Speaker 10: I love that, and I will I think, let's say first who I think people who have knowledge and are keeping in the dark, people who do not have this knowledge or have just glimpses of it.
Speaker 9: And I would say this is still my conspiracy theory of the anti history.
Speaker 2: I do not say that it is.
Speaker 9: True at all, but I think that everything points out that something similar is happening. I think that a group of people, of course, not some reptilions.
Speaker 2: Maybe yes, but maybe not some group.
Speaker 9: Of people who have knowledge about these non physical things. Let's say some people would say they have knowledge of how to remember everything before incarnity in your earth, for example, I would say, I do not accept it as a truth, but for example, and I think that throughout the history we see this trend that from the beginnings, I think, and it is similar, and it is similarly described in playlenty of ancient texts. People in the very distant past were more in tune, in harmony, we would say, with the entire surrounding reality.
Speaker 2: We would say that they.
Speaker 9: Were much more in modern terms of in modern spiritual terms, much more psyching that psychic that we are nowadays. They were having plenty of more of these psychic capabilities. They were much more open, They were much more in tune with everything. And I would say, and this mentioned in plenty of ancient texts, and plenty of the oldest ancient texts, even in Mahabarata, for instance, that there are different ages and each age is of less and less and less spirituality in Mahabarata is from Mahabarata. It stems the famous concept of yugas of these ages of time for ages, so from the great Satia or Krista Yoga, the golden.
Speaker 2: Age when dharmas, so what is right and all.
Speaker 9: Of these spirituality psychic capabilities are one hundred percent, then it comes for one one fourth and then we end up in Caliuga, which is the worst the material age of only one fourth quarter of the drama. Similar beliefs can be fund for instance, and Native Americans who mentioned these cycles of time as a cow who is standing on four legs, and each age, this cow or buffalo, I think, loses one leg, one leg, one leg, and then if it has one leg, it is very easy for it to collapse or it collapses. And I think it describes everything. And I think that it is neutral that there are different ages. In ones we have we have more heightened psychic capabilities, in others we do not. I think it's natural, it's nothing wrong, and there isn't conspiracy here. But I think that where the conspiracy is is with all we would say secret societies from the verver beginnings, even the illusions or then the hermetis and then resecutions and so on, And I wouldn't say all of them are, but no, but I think that some people who had this knowledge, say knowledge of initiation, because if we, for instance, I was also researching ancient initiations like Manly Palmer, Hall Staff, ancient Egyptian virtuals and so on, and I would say that the common denominator, so the common thing that is in many of them, would be the out of body experience, new death experience, some kind of experience that provides the person experiencing it with this ham moment that there is much more than physical body, that there is something more, something higher. This is I would say, the basics of the secret knowledge. And I think that this secret knowledge was hidden from humanity and secret societies. Maybe not all, of course, but some people in the secret societies were hiding this knowledge. We see it, for instance, in hermetists. We're saying, okay, we are doing that because we would be persecuted and all of this knowledge would be lost if we weren't hiding it. So maybe there was some kind of good idea behind it. I do not deny it, but I think that some people, you know, in all areas of our lives, there are idiots, cowards, or people who want to have the power and you know, rule other people, narcissists and so on. And I think that such people, you know, hijack this knowledge hid from other people for their safety, just as nowadays, similar mechanism is being done in the modern world that for our safety, will do that, will do that, and our.
Speaker 2: Freedom is limited. I don't want to go I don't want.
Speaker 9: To go into this part, but I think there is a similar mechanism to that, and I think it's going that. You know, in the past, people were much more attuned. We even see it. You know, plenty of psychologists were analyzing ancient Greek and Roman texts and they found out that people from these times were much more into being tuned into the surrounding reality of theirs. So they're thinking, okay, different energies, for instance, in ancient Greece, different energies or beings or spirits are at the temple, different spirits are at the bay, at the beach.
Speaker 2: Different spirits are in forest.
Speaker 9: They were real in tune and people say, oh, they were hallascinating or something, but maybe they were feeling everything of it. And I think that with all the ages from the ancient times, that's why I think the Dark Ages were the peak of the Caliyuga.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, maybe.
Speaker 9: It's a different way, but I think that the Middle Ages were the peak of caliuga pick of darkness, of non spirituality. And I think that then from them from then on, because you see people who were initially attuned to spirituality, then they were losing losing their abilities. Then, because you see it from history, religions came in, let's say, from the shamanistic, you know, spiritual not religions, but spiritual beliefs. Then came religions, religious beliefs, dogmatic beliefs that we know the truth, this is like that, this is like that, so heaven helen and so on.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 9: Next step from the religions would be the enlightenment, all the science materialism. And I think now we are being hijacked into the materialism that nothing except for matter exists, that we are just biological machines. And I think, you know, this small impulation goes on and on and on. From the times that we were very in tune with nature, shamanistic beliefs and many other beliefs that were non dogmatic, then into dogmatic religions because people were still more attuned into let's say, the spiritual things, and then we are being cut off cut off spirituality more and more, and you know, maybe this is some evil I do not know a couple plan to hijack humanity into this material.
Speaker 2: So that's my.
Speaker 9: Little I do not say it's true, but that's from all my research, from all my experience, and it's a lot of research.
Speaker 2: I would say this is my holistic view.
Speaker 9: If I would say there is some kind of conspiracy going on, I would say that this is.
Speaker 2: The broad view of.
Speaker 9: The conspiracy theory of the entire history.
Speaker 2: Here in Polish we have.
Speaker 9: Even spiecovatoria ja if we call it so, the conspiracy theory of all ages. We call people like that who are into conspiracy theories that, oh you and your conspiracy theory. You know, we have still it in our Polish language, like the name for it.
Speaker 2: So it's really really fund it.
Speaker 4: Something I wanted to ask you, going by some of the things you said, like in my opinion, I'm just wondering for people like you were saying, you know, were we always dumb for that long? I'm just going to put it in those words, you know, and some of the things you said makes me think that maybe you believe in magic in a sense, and if I look at magical experiences from my experience, I would think that it could be quite possible that a dumb person can start getting pretty intelligent if they have these experiences. Regardless, I don't know how their brains were back then. I don't know if they had the capabilities which is we're using it blah blah blah. I know that shit was different. But I do wonder if even somebody that was that ignorant or a caveman, if they were to have a magical experience across the abyss and come into contact with God or the all, is it going to start getting ideas that is available to anything and start bringing that back with them and that's how you start to become a little bit more intelligent and the other.
Speaker 9: Yes, actually it is going mainstream. It is called I think this ston't ape theory. It was initially called that, you know, how we evolved from let's say apes probably speaking from home minutes or from apes into how minutes first then into humans because how minutes were also let's say, more intelligent, more capable.
Speaker 2: Than the other apes. We know.
Speaker 9: It was probably and did is a theory, and it is going into mainstream science, but it's still one of the many theories how we evolved that you know, magic mushrooms or some other psychedelic substance was taken by let's say monkey, it had spiritual visions. Maybe they started hitting it more and more and it led to, you know, changes in their brains into more intelligent and so on and so on.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a very.
Speaker 9: Good idea and probably how at some point it happened. Maybe it wasn't the only factor, but maybe that was one of the factors how we started to be different than other species, and how our previous let's say ancestore species like other how many its started to be different than just let's say apes.
Speaker 8: You also didn't get hit in your hair really hard and become really smart too. There's a lot of people that have that happen to them. And we talked about that before Alexander, you know, and we also talked about Savann syndrome too.
Speaker 9: Yes, it maybe I think that we have much many, much more many capabilities when it comes both to our I won't say only brain, because I would say the entire nervous system, let's say, or even genetic stuff. I think that there is much more hidden and a any proponent of you know, going and not limiting ourselves when it comes to our potential and Savan syndrome as mentioned, tyrone is one of the best examples that you know, you are just let's say casual well by many terms human being, and then your hit and now you're a genius. And there are plenty of cases like that. It is even started extensively by scientists. It isn't some woo like maybe it was before. And I think it shows us that there is much more to ourselves and maybe there are some kind of internal beliefs, internal blockades that may be connected for instance to our own self portrait or maybe even our upbringing, that are limiting us and we did not even know it. And maybe you know you're being hit by the rock, and now all of these subconscious locks are being opened, and the same for instance during out of body experiences, during maybe hypnotic regressions, and plenty of other experiences they may cause and they may unlock all of these logs that are subconscious. And I think even going through the ages, there may be some kind of dislogs being implanted to some extending us, like religious ones that are emitting ourselves, and many others that may still be there, and maybe to some extent is intentional, maybe it is random. I don't know, but I think that there is much more to our brains and our capabilities.
Speaker 1: Alexander, I had a quick question. Have you looked into any of the brain development after primates evolved into hominids, when we stopped being frog wars and went into meat eating capabilities. I guess you could say where our diet was basically more meat than more meat and fat than it was carbohydrates.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's I think the most accepted theory that how we evolved, But it wasn't the initial revolution. I think it was all a bit later in our development that we were already some kind of divided from the apes, I would say, and let's say we were a little bit more advanced apes we started eating as you mentioned, meat, more fat or problem more energy because you know, from casual we will see it very clearly from how much food like for instance, rabbits it how much hay because how much you know energy it needs, or how much leaves particular vegetarian animals eat.
Speaker 2: It's you know this meat.
Speaker 9: And as fat, as you mentioned, was you know, a hugely forward and I think that to some extent is to just write that it was some of the factors that led to our brain developments, but I would say that there were probably many others, and it was just one point how the capacity of the brains was increasing, but not always capacity. Capacity of the brains equals higher intelligence.
Speaker 2: You know, it may be only intelligent at one point.
Speaker 1: I guess the the angle that I was looking at is that the moment that we started to eat flesh was that we reduce the gut length as you do see in these frugivores as well as hervivores, and so it was kind of like a trade off to where gut basically shrunk, so to speak. We were no longer for mentors, mindgup for mentors, or for somethings whatever. But then there are amygdala and our pre frontal cortex basically increased, which is the site for memory, cognition and what have you, and nervous system as well as being an extension of the brain. But also when you do speak to people who have these meditative mystical experiences, they have gone through a period of fasting and if most of the diet that is considered fasting is withdrawing of carbohydrates. So if we left frugivre Villa and we are no longer consuming a carbohydrate rich diet, but now a protein fat diet, leaving us in ketosis, so this week that we would be able to have a more or at least it'd be easier to have a mystical experience because you have now suspended yourself from the chirohydrate bridge diet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just wanted let's retort.
Speaker 9: I would get a little bit lecture on the anthropology and of this evolution, but let's start with ketosis. I would say it was in on Kito for about two years, maybe one and a half, and I would say that it wasn't a better experience than eating carbohydrates. I think that you know, it wasn't a better living, better training, and so on.
Speaker 2: There were a few benefits.
Speaker 9: But I would say, yes, that during ketosis, I was having more like maybe not the entire visions, but more like trans state. It was more often like this state before we sometimes dream before we.
Speaker 2: Go to sleep.
Speaker 9: So I would say like that, but I do not think that ketosis is the key but what else I would say, how it all if I it wasn't only that, you know, reformed our cordex and everything evolved because we started eating meat. It was not initial, it was the first we started eating meat, and it was not only much more energy in it, but also much less time was needed to get the energy because you see, for instance, coalas they need all day long and probably all night long they are eating, eating, eating, and plenty of herbivores are eating all the time, or a large amount of the daytime is spent into eating.
Speaker 2: But now you hunted once and.
Speaker 9: You could even leave a few days I don't know, depending on the amount of food. So it was also this development of our intelligence was also because of the free time.
Speaker 2: You know, we have.
Speaker 9: Energy, we have free time. So we started thinking, like, imagine going out of this let's say survival state. Now you have let's say all day long, you you are not hungry, so you.
Speaker 2: Think, oh, let's go here, let's go here.
Speaker 9: Let's say from a primitive level, and that's how everything evolved, and that's how, you know, we started the way of life that we lived then and live now, the hunter gatherer one. And you know that was the initial one, how the culture the art started all of this cave painting, paintings and so on. So it wasn't only about the meat and not only about the nutrients. Nutrients were important, but it was also about the conclusion of that that we have plenty of free times, so we can you know, explore more than just you know, eating leaves all long.
Speaker 2: And that's how we then.
Speaker 9: Adapted because you know, we do not need to be like monkeys like here to climb the trees because we are not getting the foot from the trees. We are going into hunting and most of the prey is on the ground, so we go and go, and that's how we started having better posture that we now have and so on.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't only.
Speaker 9: About the the meat and the stuff like that. And I do not think that kittosis is the thing, at least from my experience into but I think that these states because it's not only about ketosis or fasting. Let's say I fasted for a lot too, But I think it's about our bodies and how they are behaving in conditions that are not good for our survival, because there are even practices and I think that even ancient practices were like that that people were put into a place with no lights, with no foot with no everything. You know, they were hidden in a cave or something and close for so let's say a few.
Speaker 2: Days, maybe even in some cases.
Speaker 9: And I think that then they experienced such you know, psychic states, spiritual experiences.
Speaker 2: And I think even ten years ago or five years ago, it.
Speaker 9: Was very popular at least there was a brief trend of that that, you know, going into retreats, being hit in a place with zero light for three to five days, of course with some camera and they check if you're dying there of course.
Speaker 2: So they can help you survive.
Speaker 9: But you know, I think that these conditions, and I think in these conditions, I don't know, maybe our biological body shuts down, or plenty of the things I mentioned shuts down those keys in our subconscious, those locks and so on, and all of the let's say, primal behaviors for our survival these shut off. Maybe they think, oh, you're dying, bye bye. You know, biology doesn't need you. Will take another species to reprit this, and then you may have a much bigger access to this spiritual internal self. And maybe partially I do not deny spiritual experiences, but maybe partially there there is something going on with psychedelic substances in your brain. We have DMT found a few places in our body, not only in the brain, but also heavily in lungs, and I think that during such states that oh your body thinks you are dying, it may you know, create just as we are dreaming.
Speaker 2: Some of the.
Speaker 9: Dreams may be spiritual. I experienced plenty of out of body I would say dreams that were that couldn't be explained by just physical material turns. But I also think some of the dreams are just basically biological ones of our brains. So I think that you know, during these times of intense fasting, not eating, or being in the dark for many many hours, many many days, I think our body may have some mechanisms that may help us survive. You know, Okay, we will give you all of this trans stuff in your brain. You will see it and maybe it will come alive. Maybe you will have meaning again. Because we're often with such states, people have new meaning in life. So maybe partially I do not deny. I think there is something more than just biological things when it comes to mystical spiritual experiences and stuff like that. But I think that some of lighter spiritual experiences or just you know, hypnosis states and stuff like that may be connected just to biological mechanism defensive mechanism. Okay, he's dying, he didn't it, he haven't didn anything in three days. There is dark, there is nothing, no any light, and so on. So maybe let's give him spiritual experiences so we will drive him, make him motivated to pursue the survival because maybe I think, just but from biological terms, maybe this person doesn't want to live. Let's say, so maybe this will enable it this person to have the motivation to then continue on living and he will survive because biology is very very often about or mostly often about survival. So I think there may be some mechanisms like that.
Speaker 6: I had two quick points. One thing is to sort of rough off what Lisa said about the sort of pre evolved will say form and Alexander will know this because he brought up some things of the reg vetta. But the idea of humans being closer to Yaksha's or nature spirits or like who have big feet, pop bellies, lambodherya, bigger heads, very close to the earth, the earth spirits really and so I that's what I kind of thought when you were speaking Lisa about how maybe that was the primordial sort of form you could say, and then we very literally arose from that, and it's not necessarily Darwinian evolution, but there maybe it is psycho spiritual psycho biospiritual as well. And so Alexander, I also agree with you that the yuga has was way, way overextended, and I think that has a lot to do with the later in eighteenth century. I think they didn't understand the sort of sanscrit math where the Kalpas and the Yugas are actually much more relative to time and also exactly you get at it, and so they're also shorter, so much shorter. It's not millions of years, it's uh, you know, maybe hundreds, maybe it's dependent, it depends, but I agree with you. I think it's it's much more actual.
Speaker 9: Yes, So if you want taking continue to you guys, because you have a great point that they're like not billions of years or even hundreds of millions of years in some cases. And I think it's like from modern New Age staff the karmic cycles that they are on the bigger scale and on a smaller scale. I think that the yogas are the same. And even in the Mahabarata, which is one of the longest and at the same time oldest of the known text to humanity, there is to mention that there are for instance, there's only division into two divine and human years. So once are these long ones and ones are a little bit shorter, but still not like during our known periods of history. But I think it's like it's factal that you know, all of these cycles are mirrored reflected on plenty of other scales. So we may say, ah, there is a large, large Maha yugas. It is called Mahas or the great the biggest one you know, on the millions or billions of your scale, but you know it goes on a smaller and smaller scale, just like you know, we have entire universe. We have let's say, galaxies. In the galaxies, we have Solar system. In the Solar system, we have our Earth on our Earth, we have like atoms, and so on and so on. I think it's fractal, and we see fractals everwhere in nature, in cosmos, and so on, and I think the same is with yugas.
Speaker 2: So maybe there are even.
Speaker 9: Yogas that are let's say minutes or seconds long.
Speaker 2: We do not know. Maybe even these ugas do not apply to us.
Speaker 9: But I think that the yogas are on all levels of existence jazz as. Let's say, on the level of we can compare to like space to time, on the level let's say of the entire galaxy, on the level of the Solar system, of the level on the planet which is similar to solar system, we have the moon, which is also surrounding us.
Speaker 2: And then on the level let's say of.
Speaker 9: An atom or something, and maybe plenty of the other levels in between them.
Speaker 2: And my I think I am a much. I am a.
Speaker 9: Proponent of a division of the yugas when it comes to our history, especially of Shri Yukta shfar who was the teacher of the famous Paramahan Sayogananda, this autobiography of the Oogi, and he actually got this yuga cycle scaled it into procession of the equinoxes. And I am heavily writing in my books and heavily researched the precession of the equinoxes. And I think that the precession of the equinoxes may be the key to some kind of incarnation or something at least when it comes to repitting history. And I will ask myself, Okay, if history repeats according to this astronomical cycle, it isn't man made fictional cycle. This is astronomical cycle that we see that you can observe, let's say, physically, and independent of any kinds of beliefs and stuff. And if we can or if this precision of the equinox cycle, these cycles are governing history, so maybe there is something beyond that. Maybe this is some kind of a cosmic clock that tells what is happening on earth. I'm heavily explained that into my book and I think that, and that's why I'm proponent of this division of the Yugas. And in this division of the Yugas, the Middle Ages or the Dark Ages actually would be the worst ages when it comes to let's say our known history from the ancient times up until nowadays, Dark Ages would be the Cali Yoga, and then let's say antiquity would be I think that Vapara Yuga. And now we are also in the Vapara Yoga from the times of the Enlightenment. And that's why I'm propellent of this kind of division because it fits with my research on the cyclical history connected with this cosmic clock, astronomical cosmic clock. The precision of the equinoxes, and this precision of the equinoxes can be found in plenty of ancient myths legends. I think most of our listeners heard of Graham Han Kok and so on. Plenty of people like Graham Honkok explained that in plenty of the most ancient myths there are our references to this exactly precision of the equinoxes stuff.
Speaker 2: And I even.
Speaker 9: Connect the astronomy of the precession of the equinoxes with let's say our Western Zodec system of twelve or sometimes thirteen. It would also apply signs of the zodequ with these yugas of Shri Yuktashfar that fit into the one full cycle of the procession of the equinox, which is about twenty six thousand years, or to be exact, twenty five thousand, nine hundred and twenty. And why I'm so exact, because you have twenty five thousand, nine hundred and twenty years, and if you divide it into zodec signs or into yuga. You have exact numbers that can be found in the dimensions of the Great Point of Giza, and even in the dimensions or the lamps and distances from let's say Sun to Earth, Earth to Moon, Moon to Sun. So in physical bodies, these numbers are everywhere. And I think this is I would say the code of the matrix, matrix saying the material world, because if history repeats according to these numbers of the precision of the equinoxes, and if we see these numbers not only in time let's say, of the repeating history, but also in the distances in our solar system, or in the proportions let's say of Earth and Moon and Sun, so the key free key bodies. When it comes to our existence, I think there is something going on, and I think it's both in space both in time, and that's what I'm searching for it. I will be honest, I'm searching for this code of the matrix because I see these numbers are there.
Speaker 2: So maybe you know, if we.
Speaker 9: Crack the code of the matrix, it's like a I would compare it. I don't say that everything is like a video game. But I would compare to the video game. If we crack this coat and put it, let's say, into some kind of computer engine or something, it would simulate the entire like solar system or our place of living and everything. So I think this is the code of the matrix, and I think that's it.
Speaker 4: Anybody have any questions or say anything on that before I kind.
Speaker 6: Of I'll comment really quick. Alexander, I thought that was great, and I thought it's so interesting. I always think of because Nick talks about how he got into podcasting through David. I like listening to him like as og and so I think, like, when you're talking about cosmic time, well, that's very Saturn moon matrix, right, because Saturn is really cosmic time, and then the moon is really the time that's contained in our minds, that what we can measure through our own perceptions. So it's really interesting that you say that. And I agree that the Yoga Nanda, although himself not a Tontric, his mother was actually what we would call a Shrivigia tontric. She wasn't necessarily a tontric, but their family understood some of the shrevigitexts. Now, this kind of axial idea is not necessarily vedic or paronic, but it is tontric. So I often wonder if this like Dark Age period, this kali Yuga, the true Caliyuga time, if that was like to reforge these sort of lost ideas or maybe refound ideas and then propel them, like you're saying. That's why I think it's so much more compelling to view it as sort of a progressive access of history, like things are always moving, it's like always a cycle rather than staying fixed in place.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Was going to say, a explain to them what you believe as civilization is, because you know, I always say, you know, everybody has their own definition and meaning of what a civilization is and what criterias needed to be considered a civilization.
Speaker 5: So give them an idea of what you consider.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember that question.
Speaker 9: I think there are something it's I would say that according to our norms of modern let's say, science, society, logic, and so on, society would need, like some people, some structure when it comes to people living it, and it couldn't be like one.
Speaker 2: Family or something.
Speaker 9: And another key denominator of this of the civilization is like some kind of writing, some kind of script, and that's how history actually think this civilization needs a script. But I would say from now, going beyond that and beyond everything, I wouldn't consider that civilization needs a script because let's say, like hypothetically speaking, what if civilization is so psychic that it doesn't need to write down anything, you know, just as even coming back to Mahabarata, which is one of the longest and aldest epics, there are plenty of psychic abilities described them. I mentioned it in my book. There is a blind person seeing psychically the entire battlefield from miles miles and miles away. And I wouldn't say, I think from our own materialistic point of view, civilization would need script or some kind of writing system. But I would say that it doesn't need because maybe it can communicate in other forms, maybe some kind of other civilization would even communicate even differently than psychically, and so on. But of course, as I mentioned, there needs to be a script. According to scientists, there needs to be some kind of structure. Some would say hierarchy, but at least some kind of structure. And yes, this structure actually was the biggest thing because before there was structure, and without structure, there couldn't be that progress into civilization because imagine everyone, all the families, even living in a community and not let's say, sharing the roles that everyone needs.
Speaker 2: You know, there is no blacksmith. Let's say, there is no farmer, et cetera.
Speaker 9: Everyone is doing everything and there is no communication between them, no hierarchy, no structure. In that state, you cannot move that forward. But it is hypothetical, of course. But scientists, you know, are very fond of this idea that because of the structure, that Okay, you go farming with these people, I will go will be blacksmith here, you will be doing that, you will be taking.
Speaker 2: Care of the family.
Speaker 9: Because of the structure, it could grow and grow and grow because.
Speaker 2: Of these roles.
Speaker 5: You know, I was going to say to the add to that.
Speaker 8: You know, it almost reminds me of how when I was growing up. I'm forty one years old now, and I remember I remember ten to twenty phone numbers with no problem, right, Like just every friend of mine.
Speaker 5: That I had, I can remember their phone numbers.
Speaker 8: But now you know, I can barely probably remember maybe not real one.
Speaker 5: Maybe you know.
Speaker 2: What Plato said that more than two thousand years ago. In one of his I do not remember which.
Speaker 9: One texts dialogues, he mentions this that when the goat of wisdom Toes came to Egypt and when he introduced the hieroglyphic script, all the memory was toast because everyone everything could be written down and there was no need to memory. So play them in two thousand years ago. Describe what you are talking about.
Speaker 8: Look look at what AI is doing to people right now. Grock and chatch Gypt. You know a lot of people will go to chat PT and Rock for a quick answer, which is something wrong with it? If you know the basics right, you can read out. You know where chachipt you know, got its information from. But a lot of people before that, before chat GPT, they would just go to Google. And what would people do click on maybe the first five links, maybe the first two, because it's always on the top, so they think.
Speaker 2: And compare the information themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know it takes away And then you have some people who.
Speaker 8: Say, oh, you know, and I'm a very big advocate on books too, I like to read just like you. You know, we talked about that in the past, and just because I read something in the book doesn't mean it's accurate or right. It's just that person giving me an idea in their book, and their book, you know, they had somebody believed in the more they published their book in boom, and people take that as, oh, see that's evidence, which that's not always true. Because I've read three different versions of the Maha Barata.
Speaker 5: It's funny that you mentioned that, and three different.
Speaker 8: I was able to go back and see the difference in between the three of them, and it's just interesting that you can find that throughout any text, even the Sumerians. A lot of people believe that the sa Marians did one thing. And like you said, you know a lot of people believe civilization started because, you know, some kind of writing or some kind of place to where people had to work together and stuff like that. And you know, I know Margaret Meade, she was an anthropologist, and she said at the beginning, and we talked about this too, that she believed the beginning of a civilization started because of a healed femur. Somebody took time out of somebody else's life to take care of.
Speaker 5: Somebody that had a broken femur. And usually in that timeframe.
Speaker 8: I think it was about fifteen thousand years ago, if I'm not mistaken, that that person be left to debt to die.
Speaker 5: But you can see in every animal world around.
Speaker 8: Us, there are different animals that help other animals all the time with different things. So and then you know, the the idea of what ants are. Ants are considered one of the most sophisticated civilizations out there, the way they have their workers and you know, hierarchy and structures and so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: They just don't have the technology. And that's why I was asking about, you know.
Speaker 8: What was your criteria of a civilization because there's different ideas and different theories on that, and everybody has their own, you know, way to you know, spend it for their narrative or whatnot, you know, but you know, there's obviously something that was before us. There's written records of it, and as long as the beginning of writing has ever came to be, that was a way to record our history. Sometimes it would be exaggerated, sometimes it wouldn't. But what is always consistent, and I like consistency, is that there was something that was known before a higher civilization that we know of what is normally said through archaeologists and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: Mm, yes, yes, I totally agree with you. That's the same thing with me that I see.
Speaker 9: Even if you dig deeper, you will see that sometimes the footnotes are wrong, or maybe there is a footnote to something and you get the book, get the footnote, and you see that there isn't anything about that in this other book. So you know, even you cannot trust the books, but especially the I'm not using for the research purposes. I maybe only give me some new videos or new information, new sources.
Speaker 2: Just to check out.
Speaker 9: So maybe just in that way, but I couldn't be using like even if you ask, like, let's tell from mahabarat a something now, it would give you probably false answers in most of the cases. So not only for let's say, maybe technical not important things like I want to.
Speaker 2: Upload a video to YouTube, what to do.
Speaker 9: Or something like that, or a little bit more advanced of course, but not for the research purposes.
Speaker 2: There were instances, many instances.
Speaker 9: In which aich At, GPT or others were even inventing the books or the articles like scientetic articles that were not there, that were not existing.
Speaker 2: And so yes, that's the state of AI.
Speaker 4: If you don't, does anybody have any more questions before I switch over to something else, I.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to take a quick statement. You had mentioned about cosmic time, and it got me thinking about the test act and the test react is considered an eight cell or I guess like a cube prism, and then eight cell got me thinking about the embryo when it reaches the eight cell stage. The eight cell stage is very well known, especially with IBF. It exhibits the most successful stage at which an mbryo develops for embryo transfer and implantation. This is also said that when an embryo reaches the eight cell stage, whether implanting or not, it's almost guaranteed to continue on. Is much higher because that is the point at which all the DNA that is contained within the embryo is beginning to be transcribed. So when you say that you're looking for the code to the matrix, it reminded me of the eight cell stage starting to transcribe all the information that is available. So that's all I just want to make that.
Speaker 9: Yes, there's a magic in numbers, in correlations between numbers. That's why I think numerology is important, not maybe in the sense that it is portrayed let's say on the internet, but especially and looking for let's say, even sources because numerology. Numerology is one of the oldest sciences, because numerology logic.
Speaker 2: Science of course.
Speaker 9: So yes, there are plenty of things when it comes to numbers, geometry and more.
Speaker 4: Listen, did you mention.
Speaker 1: Any Yeah, eight cell stage when the embryo has divided into eight cells within and it happens on day three, which is funny if you nine eight bisexits threes mirror each other looking at each other.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah. Uh, I was going to go over. I guess kind of switch over to something different, only because I think you talk about it in your book, and I know everybody's kind of got an idea and the theory of it you have, I guess different. You have a different idea of what the pyramids it might have been used for. Correct, mm, I don't know if you want to.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 9: And I'm action in my book comparing plenty of theories, and I'm still thinking that there are manyal theories. But the more I compare these theories of the Pyramids, the more coherences between them. I see that maybe both of the theories are right, and you know that the purpose of the pyramids was connected with that. And I see that even maybe the mainstream thing that, oh the pyrameters or terms of the furious, it's to some extent true that you know, all the alternative theories and maintion theories may be true, that there is a similar purpose to that. And you know, everyone is touching a part of the same thing. And scientists say, oh, it to were the tombs. Others say, oh, it were the electric power plants, others say, oh, it was something spiritual. And I think that they are to some extent all right. And in my book I heavily show plenty of experiments with the energy of the permits, energetic properties, both physical and some kind of spiritual non physical and energetic properties.
Speaker 2: And I would say that they were.
Speaker 9: Connected to death to some extent. I think that they were connected to solve some kind of journey to the soul. But I wouldn't say that they were especially tombs, and I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: They were only power plants and so on.
Speaker 9: No, I think that the purpose of the pyramits was some kind of either initiation or ascension, some kind of spiritual transformation.
Speaker 2: And even when we see the.
Speaker 9: Shafts from the let's a great print of Giza, for example, shafts pointing at the famous orion or other shaft point he had, serious we say that these starts were very, very important to even the lure of let's say ancient Egyptian. Whether we accept that ancient Egyptians build the pyramids or not, we see that ancient Egyptians and a few Native Americans were telling us that at the orion there was some kind of gait for the soul or for the spirits to come, like let's go off this material realm.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's some kind of bad thing.
Speaker 9: Maybe the orion one is a bad like negative or something. But there were a few belief systems that I found that mentioned that, okay, these where the shafts of the permit point may be connected.
Speaker 2: To the journey of the soul.
Speaker 9: But I do not think that it was like just for dead body for dead people. I think that it was more for some kind of mystical experiences, out of body experiences near that experiences. And I would go back into this conspiracy theory about the initiation and especially I think Manley palmer Hall, from his famous The Secret Teachings of All Ages, mentions that such things as this coffin, this box, granite boxing, the permit that is unfinished, such things were very often used to what I mentioned about initiation. Near that experience, that the person was like a dead man put into the coffin, the lit was being closed, and in the permit of gas there is no lid.
Speaker 2: Of course, however.
Speaker 9: There is like a huge block cut from this box, and I think that it may be. I think Maney palmer Hall even mentioned that that probably it was for the person to breathe, because it couldn't be without there, because this man will die, for instance. But I think that yes, it was just for initiation. People were close in these coffins, and we many palmer Hall at least provided plenty of other examples of coffins or caves that were closed and there was no let's say light there, and as I mentioned, doing no light conditions, there are plenty of hallucinations or maybe spiritual experiences too, So I think that these were used to do that. And I think that the energetic properties of the pyramid, because there are a few both on the physical level and both on non physical level. I think that these were just to amplify the result, just as for instance, acoustics in special temples, or even by science science admits that these acoustics in special temples. I think it was in Malta or somewhere also in a few other places that these were done in order for people inside of this temple to maybe not have exactly altered states of consciousness, but maybe to be a little bit more harmonized, like it was a little bit different experience. There's just normal living. So I think that the premits were is for something like initiation some would say ascension, some kind of non physical effects, and I think that the energetic properties just were there to amplify them, just as temples are created in such a way to amplify let's say, also maybe a little bit less mystical experiences that anyone if we go into like great temples, ancient temples, we will see that there is something strange going on. So I think it was all to amplify this to have much more accessible spiritual mystical experience, but not for people who are already dead and living.
Speaker 4: Quite interesting that you mentioned something about you thought it was associated with death. Then you also thought it might have been mystical experiences. Do you think that's part of part of it? Do you think like I would say, like you know, the Shamans, in my opinion, they're pushing you to the edge of death, you.
Speaker 2: Know, do you think having.
Speaker 4: That experience is actually part of a match.
Speaker 9: Your death experience would be much stronger than just, let's say, hallucination or something.
Speaker 2: So, yes, I think this putting. Maybe not.
Speaker 9: I think it depends on place, and probably some people used neurdath experience, some may use out of body or other mystical experience.
Speaker 2: I think that both are correct.
Speaker 4: I had wondered because when you kind of mentioned that with the Pyramids, I mean, my idea about the Pyramids have changed so much since then since I've had this idea. But you know, and who knows. I do think it could be multifacet like like you're saying, it could be doing multiple things. Yes, I have always thought though for a long time, that it was kind of amplifying, like shooting your soul out of your body.
Speaker 2: Like exactly to some extent what I mentioned.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was one of these things you're going on with the same thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, maybe some other conspiracy theories. Is for harvesting soul energy who knows, you know, putting some people inside of the Great Permit, maybe near deit experiences and getting this energy.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 9: Also, the Great Permit is a model of the northern hemisphere of the Earth, and that's why it resonates with the So in physics, if we have let's say a big ball and a small ball that have similar properties. Let's say they're out of metal, and they are the same shape and size and proportions. But when it's bigger, when it's smaller, and if we let's say, put one into vibration, the other one would be amplified to vibrate too. So this is this phenomenon with the Great Permit that it does. It's true to some extent, of course, not maybe like in the example I mentioned, So who knows what was the exact purpose?
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate some of your opinions and ideas on that. Anybody want to ask them anything, have something to say? What you're gonna say something? Lisa before I go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I keep seeing her.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm sorry, I'm just you know, just that you know, when you talk about the Pyramids and Orion. I'm pretty sure you said this, but it's interesting how they already knew what I think they did, that it was the birthplace of stars, that it was the birthplace the Nebula was the birthplace of the stars, and that you see that being I guess repeated throughout all of the ancient civilizations in whatever they left, that it was revered by dependent I mean, regardless of where on the planet these civilizations were.
Speaker 9: Yes, there are strange connections between plenty of isolated cultures, both not only by space let's say America and teach it, but also by time. Some people from three thousand years before or current here are some people five hundred.
Speaker 2: Years ago or one thousand years ago.
Speaker 9: So yes, there are plenty of different similarities that are crazy, and in my opinion, I analyze them very deeply beyond just mercying coincidences and just you know, similar achievements of ancestories. Now there is something deeper going on.
Speaker 4: Have you gotten any kind of like any like I guess, critiques or you know, bad reviews from like academics on your book, or have you had like anybody say that they didn't agree with this stuff?
Speaker 9: Yes, probably, and even myself, maybe not after the critique, but at some point, and I still do that. I very extensively read critiques of similar theories, like the bangings of some alternative theories and stuff like that, and I learned that always you you do not need to be very heavily invested or very no invested is about word, because you need to know research to be invested. But I would say, never be attached to any theory you know, never be oh, I know everything. No, you can be like that, And yes, I'm heavily reading criticism. I received some of the criticism, maybe not a lot from the academics and from people who.
Speaker 2: Say like that.
Speaker 9: But I see, I think recently last year or last two years, the a period this channel, the dunking down. I think most of us know about him, you know, dumped the dunker or yes, so I think he popularized this that not all the bankings are actually the bankings, and that you can dedunk them, that the banked the banking, and.
Speaker 2: You know, it's ecal idea.
Speaker 9: And I see that, yes, and plenty of the cases those the bankings are not the bankings at all, and plenty of people believe in them. Sometimes yes, they're point to some flaws in theories or even total mistakes. But you know, it's a different thing than just completely disproving this theory. You know, just because you see a few holes doesn't mean that everything is completely wrong. And I see some opinions in the bunkings like that. And that's why I also very often say that I speculated theorist. I do not know if it is true, because how can I be so sure about you know, so I can't defend the theory. You know, this is not This is like the old school. I will defend this theory with all the things, But why defending it so badly when at the end it will turn out to be let's say, eighty percent or seventy percent wrong. The better route is to just speculate, admit that you are speculating theorizing. And my own idea is not to show, oh, attant this was real and others.
Speaker 2: Are you know, faults that they do not believe in it.
Speaker 9: No, I'm saying that there is much there's there are much, many more possibilities both to our history, both to our universe, to both to ourselves and to plenty other areas of our lives that there is much more, and you need to see in it to go out of the schematics, out of your let's say, belief systems, out of your paradigm's dog mass and so on, and just see everything.
Speaker 2: And I pointed, I'm a little bit a critic of science.
Speaker 9: I'm not totally anti science, but they see also flaws, just as sciences see flaws, and I'll turnative theories.
Speaker 2: I see flaws in science. So I think that's the best way.
Speaker 9: You know, everyone is giving each other feedback, but always be the most open minded. For instance, if I right now want to let's say I know nothing. I just am here sitting. If I wanted to know anything, let's say I want to gather information about the reality that's around me.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't assume anything.
Speaker 9: Maybe that oh okay, I see it, so this exists proudly. But I wouldn't assume, oh okay, only black Israel white isn't.
Speaker 2: Real, or only these colors are real.
Speaker 9: And this is to some extent what science is telling us with its base in fundamentals, with assumptions like materialism naturalism, so there is nothing super natural and only math work exists, and so on and so on.
Speaker 2: These are limiting stuff.
Speaker 9: These are like I would say, you know, different sunglasses if I know, I see the world as it is right now, but if I put the sunglasses, it wouldn't have all the colors. Let's say that there are so my vision my description of the world would be limited. The same is with science, and the same is with people who strongly, who have strong beliefs about things that are not one hundred percent true. Maybe there are some basics that are true. But if you aren't a hundred person, sure you would you have to Still, I would say, be a student of life, not to be a master. I know everything, and you know it's like I say, no, just be student again. Okay, I'm still learning. Maybe it's like that I have some knowledge, I admit, but the more I learn, the more I see how many things are there that I.
Speaker 2: Do not know?
Speaker 4: Well, said sir, thank you very much. Another thing I didn't want to ask you. Maybe we could kind of talk about this a little bit, maybe start to wrap it up, unless anybody else has any other questions and stuff. I know you're working on another project or I guess like a book.
Speaker 2: Correct, plenty of projects plenty.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there was anything you maybe wanted to plug or kind of talk about a little bit, like you know, give a little bit of a teaser.
Speaker 9: No, I am right now. I haven't uploaded for a long time on my YouTube channel. However I will come back. I come back recently in my Polish channel, so now I will come back to my English content, so videos and so on. Maybe not this year, but later I want second and other books. But right now I was publishing books here in Polish and doing Polish stuff. But I also have a project with historian Michael le Flam a YouTube channel called Atlantis Bros. And then we mostly talk about Atlantish related stuff. But again it is one of the correct projects. But I just go with the flow and just do things when they feels right. So probably plenty of projects in coming. I don't want. I don't have any idea what to tell you now.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right? Uh? Did you want to let anybody know what they can find, like, you know, find your stuff, any sites or anything that you want to plug? I know you're on Instagram.
Speaker 9: I think that the best way is just to copy paste my name and surname. Whether you want my book, it's on Amazon, Daja if it has everything already been in English only on Amazon is the version in English. Polish one is on other sides, and either're on Facebook, they're on YouTube. If you find Alexander Tishkevitch, it's me. There is another Alexander Tishkevitch. So just copy Instagram, Facebook. I think TikTok YouTube probably will find first my Polish ones, but the second one would be my English one because my media are greater. And then you will find all the links. Whenever you will find me Facebook, YouTube and the place to find me first you will have all the links attached to my books. I have a website to just Kiva global dot com and I think that's the best, the easiest way.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Well, after the show, if you want, you can send me whatever links and I'll at touch those.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Very much for coming on. Before we wrap it up, I will have the other rejects get a chance to plug themselves again. Lisa, thank you very much. I appreciate you joining us. It was great. I like the stuff that you hadded. I appreciate it. Would you like to plug anything or say anything, let people know where they can find you.
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure, Alexandra, thank you so much for your presentation. Very enlightening, eye opening, and so many nuggets to leap from and dive into, so thank you for that. And fellow rejects, thank you. It's always a pleasure to have quessions with you guys. Also, the only thing I like to plug is a cult researches to dot org. You can find us there and if you'd like to reach out to me, my Twitter is so Leise Lisa so thank you.
Speaker 4: A Ken awesome, thank you very much. And Jena Ninja what's going on?
Speaker 6: Thank you awesome, thank you so much. Thank you Alexander, really great. Honestly, I don't always agree with guests as much. Nick knows this because he gets the texts afterwards, but usually it's, uh, it's it's harder for me to suspend my disbelief, but I have to say, like ninety nine percent, I'm there with you. So yeah, I think that's great. I think it's great that you're kind of breaking that.
Speaker 5: Lusk.
Speaker 6: We could say like of the people's belief in sort of these like ancient alien technologies, whatever you want to call it, but it's kind of saying like, yeah, these arearthurgic tools, and I agree. I agree that that's what I think pyramids are as well as well as the mounds, as well as all of it. It's magic technology, magic architecture.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 6: Oh, and you can find me at Threshold Saints. I want to shout out my episode with Matt Murra, who will also be on the show tomorrow. But I just released an episode with Matt, who is a young cabalist and also a member of the Gray Lodge and he also runs our Gray Lodge YouTube channel. So we are doing Friday Night Nastik mass this Friday live on AX. If you're interested speculative gnosissism. We're just doing a free range roundtable on Friday, but usually.
Speaker 5: We do a series.
Speaker 6: So thank you guys so much, appreciate it. Bennett Tyrone amazing, Lisa, thank you of course.
Speaker 4: And Nick oh, thank you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Definitely definitely check out the gobala series I think we have. I don't know if we'll go live tomorrow, but I think the first part might be up live. But yeah, we're going to be adding Mat to it as well, so it should be really interesting. So definitely check that out in the future. And we got Bennett, what is going on sir.
Speaker 7: Awesome, alex thanks, got a whole list of notes they.
Speaker 5: Go research nicelf.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, just great stuff and of course the rejects. It's always pleasure. Check me out at broadcasting seeds dot com. And if you are in the Susquehanna, Pennsylvania Realm Saturday, come by and see me at the Central PA Cryptid and Bigfoot Festival. I'll have a booth.
Speaker 4: So that's what's just gonna say. I, Oh, that's crazy. You got a booth too. Yeah, that's what's up man for you. I'm all fancy, nice, nice, that's what And we got tyrone. Let him know what's up time.
Speaker 8: Hey, Alexander. Always a great discussion. Uh, hearing what you say, man, Like I said, I've always said it. Man, I recommend his book. Man, I got it tabbed up, of course, but I'd love his book. I've read it already three times. I probably read it one more time before this year is over with. And a lot of the stuff that he says in there, I can see a lot of what I what I like to do. Also, I had a lot of questions and you know, trying to figure out what is what and stuff like that, trying to you know, just get to the bottom of the barrel of the information and stuff. But everything that you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth Oftheword dot com. I created a Rumbo account. I'm about to start putting my documentaries on there, so I'm starting to do I was gonna do filming today, but I had to postpone it because I heard Alexander was going to be on today. So I was like, nah, I can't miss out on this. So I'm gonna start my documentary and that's going to be on start being on my Rumble. So just look at Rebirth of the Word on Rumble and you'll be able to find it. Start loading it up probably the next month or so. I appreciated Nick, No, thank.
Speaker 4: You, and again Alexander, that's what's up man. That was a really great show, a lot of stuff. Again, very impressed actually with your age, and I like how like I guess, you know, he kind of looked into you know, history and some of the older thinkers and philosophers and even saw how you came across stuff that way. I think that's rather impressive. It's kind of like what I've been doing myself lately is trying to look at some of the people that really influenced thinking and see what they were really saying back then. And a lot of them will seem to be alchemists or occultist in a sense, you know, or that's how I would look at them today.
Speaker 9: So it even the biggest scientists to know, those who should be the biggest materialisms materialists were not the proponents of materialism at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very interesting stuff. So it was impressive to hear you. You know, doing the same thing gets such a good edge. And again, thank you for the chat. That is what's up. There's a lot of stuff, was some stuff said in there, and you know everybody was there from the beginning to the end. Thank you. I appreciate it. That's where we go live and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: Lady, who's your words.
Speaker 2: To the darkness?
Speaker 3: Find the blazing star, focus on it. They become the eclipse. Don't fear. Let the show will be done. And does.
Speaker 9: You the show?
Speaker 10: H