Speaker 1: Oh bed of Bartre, Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the caje to night.
Speaker 2: I'm raving it's today. We have one a very special guest.
Speaker 3: This is a medical professional that was there on the front lines when all the COVID foolishness and malarkey was going down, and she has let the world know that it is time to hold the line.
Speaker 2: Nurse Nicole, what is going on? Thank you for being on the show this evening.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, There's been a lot that's happened since the pandemic and after, so this should be an interesting episode to keep everybody up to date on what's really going on.
Speaker 3: Agreed, So give everybody your background here. How long you've been in the medical field. How did COVID shake out for you in your area of the country. Give us the whole should being, should bang.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, I've been a registered nurse. I've been in the acute care setting for close to twenty years. I predominantly work in the cardiac field of nursing. I've worked in all kinds of areas in the healthcare setting. I've been a product rep. I've worked as an air medical escort. I've been a heart transplant nurse, heart failure nurse. I currently run a very large chess pain program. I am a Central Florida registered nurse. So I have practiced my entire career in Florida and have worked at various hospital systems and for the most part, you know, have never really had too many issues. Aside from the low pay and our you know ratios that everybody hears about. It's been fairly well until the pandemic hit, and there were some things even in Florida that I'm not too sure people really understood how the timeline went down.
Speaker 4: But we did close if you will, shut down, go on, you know, lockdown.
Speaker 5: If you will, for a couple of weeks, which was obviously a lot less than a lot of other states, and Governor Ronda Santis did so at the orders of you know, the federal level, and then quickly realized that that was absolute asinine and we had a lot of things that took place where and the hospital system that I was working in, which is a very large system in central Florida, was getting up to date information from the northeast in you know, New York area and talking about these cases that were coming in and you know, from China and Italy, and you know, this virus that was coming and hit one hundred percent success rate of death, and basically we all just needed to brace ourselves that it was going to be absolutely horrific and there's.
Speaker 2: A success rate of death.
Speaker 5: Meaning like no one was going to live, Like there was going to be no way that it was going to shake out that anybody would survive this. So yes, I did say that because as things unfold, we learned that there were a lot of things that were implemented that did not have good outcomes.
Speaker 4: For the patients.
Speaker 5: And for the first few months though, we were like a ghost town.
Speaker 4: We didn't really have patients coming in.
Speaker 5: Because the whole message was do not come to the hospital unless you can't breathe, which is never something we tell our communities. And it put so much fear out into the communities that people were not going to their doctor's appointments, they weren't going to church, they weren't going out in the community. They were absolutely terrified to be members of society. And so after so many months of this, hospitals were laying off nurses, they were furloughing nurses. Nurses were leaving to go to the northeast to travel nurse in Ground zero where there were cases, you know, at that time, and so there was a lot of things that were shifting and people were not quite sure what was going on until we started to receive cases, probably around August or September. Now, this announcement was made in March, so this is a fair amount of time that we're talking about that we really didn't see a whole lot.
Speaker 4: You're a whole lot.
Speaker 5: And then around August September for us, we started to see those patients coming in with severe respiratory illnesses.
Speaker 3: So a couple of follow up questions, just to circle back, you've been in nursing for how many years now?
Speaker 5: Well, currently where I'm at twenty Back then it was seventeen eighteen, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, solid, So it's not like you're fresh out of college with a few years experience. I know, you've been around the block a time or two. As far as like seeing how things come and go. You were around whenever swine flu was happening. You're around whenevery bowl of scare was going on, and helped bird flew even you were probably in the medical field at that time. So you've seen these quote unquote potential pandemics go out, and you've seen what the I'm sure you'll have like a JCO for your hospital or a joint commission. Right, So you've seen when the work comes down from on high of how we are going to handle this. As these things shake out and move forward, some of these things come to pass. Some of these things are more like bracing for impact for something that never comes whatever. So when COVID came and you were working with the cardiac group at that time, right, So you were not an EER nurse, you were specifically working with a cardiac specialist, right, correct.
Speaker 4: I was a heart transplant nurse.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Okay, so you're working with surgeons.
Speaker 4: I worked with heart transplant surgeons, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, Wow, okay.
Speaker 3: So a lot of things with COVID, A lot of it said, oh, it's respiratory, it's respiratory. But then we started seeing a lot of things as far as blood was concerned and clots and all these things. Now would Florida specifically, I would assume you'll have a little bit more of a a higher threshold for geriatric patients as opposed to most other states, because Florida is a.
Speaker 2: Retirement state, right, correct, Yes, sir, So.
Speaker 3: When COVID hit did hit y'all, you would think relatively hard er because it seemed like it was the old and the young that were getting hit the hardest with COVID.
Speaker 5: Yes, at that time, we were seeing elderly mostly that were being hit with this virus that were having trouble breathing, not able to keep their oxygen saturation up, and that caused a lot of other issues to spiral. And again, you know, there's a lot of conspiracies on whether this comes from the vaccine or the virus itself, but you know, there's a lot of people that at the time had not received the vaccine because it had not rolled out in our area at that time, and so most of these individuals had come across the actual virus itself and was having issues like I mentioned, and then those turned into blood disorder, you know, blood clotting issues, neurological issues, and then proceeded to bring them in and follow these what we call Dudley Hospital protocols that Anthony Fauci put into place where other countries did not and had runn deseevere or run death is nearor is what we call it given to patients as part of the protocol.
Speaker 6: Can you explain the protocol for everybody that didn't know, that might not actually understand what was happening in the hospitals, at least in your area at the time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. So.
Speaker 5: The first the wave, if you will, that we dealt with were people that were coming potentially to the hospital, but they weren't amusing air quotes sick enough. So they were basically being followed up for their oxygen saturation, their blood pressure, and you know, what was their breathing status, and if they didn't meet a certain number, they were being sent away and possibly given some resources to work through an app with a nurse practitioner where they would input some of their vital signs and this would be how they were monitored. But they were outside of the hospital. The thought process was do not let these people come to the hospital, because when, if, and when these other patients come in that are far worse that we were being told from the northeast we're going to be coming, we wouldn't have beds. So this big issue of are we going to have enough beds for people was what was the driving force, So people that were sick, people that were not meeting that criteria, or those people that originally came to us and weren't sick enough, but then twenty four to forty eight hours later came back and were very, very sick. Then were brought into the hospital immediately swabbed for COVID immediately if they were positive, and depending on their oxygenation, were sent to ICU, which is a critical care floor. They were immediately put on a ventilator because the thought process was at the time that came from Italy and other countries that if you ventilated them, if you put them out, sedated them, paralyzed them and decrease their workload of the heart and their lungs, you would have a better success rate in keeping them from overworking themselves. So they would bring them in ICEE. You ventilate them and then prone them, put them face down and basically just not touch them and just give them remdesevir, which was the drug of choice. Again using my air quotes, that is now what we know and not even at the time. Nephrotoxic, toxic to the kidneys, and it would be given to these patients. The nurses were told to basically stand down, do not go and interact with these patients. To preserve yourself and your health. Please be very mindful how you're going in out of these rooms. And basically these patients were not getting the standard of care, and the medications, meaning the remdesivir, the sedation, the paralytics, all of it was a perfect storm to further progress these patients who weren't being moved, who weren't being getting up, you know, and things that we typically do. And remdesevir has a thirty percent chance of affecting the kidneys and shutting them down. So a lot of those patients ended up filling up with fluid and passing away from that not necessarily COVID.
Speaker 3: So wow, follow what the room desert? I know Fauci created this drug and that's like his baby. He has been trying to find a sickness that this thing can cure since was like late eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 2: Why what is.
Speaker 3: It actually listed as as far as like a treatment for blank because he's tried using it for everything and it just kills people. I don't think there's any clinical studies showing like, hey, this drug is actually really effective against blank.
Speaker 5: Correct and if I think it was in the eighties originally that they were using it for Ebola trials and that was where they found a lot of those patients were not responding very well to it and it was killing those patients, and it was immediately stopped. And that is one of the most interesting but also most frustrating problems, is that we were the only country that were using remdazevir.
Speaker 4: No other country was using it, and.
Speaker 5: We have the highest rate of death, and that it was one of the things that a lot of people were trying to connect and to the increase of death. Because words matter. People did not die from COVID, They died with COVID, And I hope people could understand what I'm saying when I say that it's a lot of those instances that we heard were people that were getting in car crashes and.
Speaker 4: Then coming to the hospital and passing.
Speaker 5: They really died from a motor vehicle accident, but somehow they might have swalled positive for COVID so that on their death certificate they were put you know, COVID, COVID death Excuse me. And so we saw these weird things that were coming from these patients that were you know, had COVID, and so with the REMDESEVERR it's specifically used now for adults and pediatric cases, which is absolutely terrifying to treat.
Speaker 4: Them for what they say is COVID nineteen.
Speaker 5: The problem is is that it affects the kidneys and it's very nephrotoxic, and it can also affect the liver, and a lot of these patients never had basic blood work to get a baseline of what those kidneys and lever were doing. So when they were given this medication, it progressed so rapidly that and again at the time they weren't doing the autopsies for various reasons that you couldn't really prove what was the cause of it. But patients that were admitted and put on remdesevier and family members that knew about the process or had access to their records.
Speaker 4: Can tell you it was almost twenty four to.
Speaker 5: Forty eight hours after they were started on the medication that they were rapidly declining and in some days, you know, a few days after that, completely dead. So it was the amount of remdesevier that was given, it was the length of remdesevier. Some of it's ten days plus and it's not supposed to be used after so many days five days bax if that, and we were exceeding those amounts and people were told to do this, they were giving it a ground zero. They started it in one of those New York hospitals, to a hospital that took an indigent people, and so they were basically the guinea pigs for this, and again they were all dying. So it was horrific deceive. But then it just continued across the United States and became widely accepted as the drug of choice to treat COVID nineteen.
Speaker 6: Do you think that Faaluci implemented this to increase the death toll?
Speaker 5: I think that at the time it would have been part of the perfect storm, because who would have thought a medication that you're being told is supposed to treat the very virus that you're coming in with would be actually what would kill you. And again the confusion was is that it wasn't COVID that people were dying from. It was these protocols. It was the medications. It was the lack of care that they were receiving. It was the orders that came from a federal level to tell people these are the protocols. Admit them, swab them, admit them, vent them, prone them, started on remdesivier, don't really touch them. And then the patient progresses at a rapid rate and they have almost as zero success. Again there they're successfully killing these patients. They're they're not recovering at all. And I was part of the Backs three documentary and I mentioned that and I said, you know, we saw it time and time again, and then it was confirmed with people in the coding and billing department that saw these patients being coded out with certain you know, disease processes such as COVID and then receiving remdesi beer and then seeing how it unfolded on their death certificate. And it was like clockwork, and you received higher payment for those patients that were come in and diagnosed as a COVID nineteen patient then did cost more money, so they got more money that remdesivier the same thing. So everything was a checkbox that costs the government. You know, they were paid to have these things done. So whether you were alive for three days or thirty, they received a payment an extenuating amount of.
Speaker 3: Money was the same for these motorcycle wrecks that came in and were classified as COVID related debts. The government was paying out the hospital for having one of these COVID debts. And that's another reason I think it was a multi multifaceted issue that yes, they were just kind of oh they had COVID, so list it that way, but I think it was way more financial than it was anything else.
Speaker 5: Well, in the families that had you know, earlier on that had family that passed from COVID, FEMA came in and they paid you know, I want to say six don't quote me, but I think it was like six hundred families an extenuating amount of money to have the death certificates changed to say what the cause.
Speaker 4: Of death was to COVID.
Speaker 5: And there were a lot of people that were approached for this because they again, that was really hard times. People had lost jobs, they didn't have money, like there's a lot of things they didn't have. So this was kind of appealing to some people who were trying to bury their loved ones, weren't allowed to say goodbye or go to a funeral or have a funeral, and so one of them was Ernest Ramirez, who is the father of Ernest Ramirez Junior, who lost his son to the COVID nineteen vaccine. So it didn't just strictly go to COVID nineteen viral patients. It also went to the vaccine deaths. And he was one of the families that was approached by a FEMA and asked to change the dust certificate. And again this affected the numbers that you see that were pumped out into the media and social media and all these things that were skewed because of how they collected the data, which is another whole issue in itself. We are very data rich, knowledge poor, and the fact that they didn't keep that data where they should have, so a lot of it is lost and it's going to be skewed and we'll never know the real numbers because it was purposeful. It was every time we got in order to swab someone and it was positive, that was a positive number that showed up on CNN until they realized, well, if you swab somebody one time and you do it again in a couple of days. Because of the way they spun the actual swab, you could get a positive, a negative, a positive. It was very inconsistent, so we were told as nurses, you can only swab once a week, and those are patients that have been there a while. But of course orders and things and chaos all the time in healthcare, so a lot of times the doctors weren't paying attention, nurses were busy, and they would reswab the patient and in one week you could have two positives and a negative and the patient be completely asymptomatic, meaning no symptoms at all. And I think it wasn't until twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two they actually came out with COVID asymptomatic COVID, which is basically you're testing positive, but you have zero symptoms and that could be because right that could be because either you had the virus at one point or maybe you were just vaccinated. And that really affected our heart patients because at the time they weren't allowed to go to surgery. They were holding these patients and not allowing them to have life saving persons because of the way the oars were set up that they were terrified if they opened someone up who had COVID that they would all be exposed. Despite the PPE and the hazmat suits that people were wearing, so they would really weigh the risk versus benefit and make patients.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 7: I have a couple questions.
Speaker 6: So you'd said that the autopsies weren't being done, and personally I've read into it, but I know that some people actually didn't really read it into it.
Speaker 7: Can you explain a little.
Speaker 6: Bit more why, at least from what you've read or heard, why they weren't actually being completed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at the time, from what I know, it wasn't being offered because of the risk of COVID and the exposure and the way everything was moving so quickly with our medical examiners being so inundated, there were a lot of people that never got that opportunity. I was a transplant nurse at the time, so it was very interesting to know that when a patient passes, we are required by law to call to the databases, whether you're a registered donor or not. Most people don't understand we still have to legally call in Florida, and those patients were completely being written off at the time, and so there were records of people that possibly could have been a donor with a high risk organ, which we do all the time, but because they had COVID. They were no longer a candidate that was completely sealed, shut down, you know, especially in the beginning that's now has since changed. But the autopsies were not being you know, I don't want to say the word promoted, but families were not really given the option. They were just told, you had COVID, you died from COVID. That's where it's at, and that's where it went hand in hand with They couldn't have the funerals. They weren't letting people get their hands on anything that could possibly show what maybe really happened with these people. And I do know a handful of individuals that had a lot of money at the time who were a able to do some autopsies, receive tissues, if you will, and wanted to confirm how their family member died. And one of them, again was a vaccine injury at the time. He died from it, and they sent their son's tissues overseas and it did confirm that he had spike in places, the spike protein that we were told would have never left the injection site. So there's a lot of things that came about this after the fact, but only people that had resources, had money, knew someone could really push this for an autopsy and to get these things. A lot of them were not being done because of the climate and the exposure.
Speaker 3: And that's also really good that these people recognized the writing on the wall to say, you know what, No, something's not adding up here. I don't really care what the government said, what the medical professional said. Something here is, something's awry here. We need to get further research done. And it sucks that it was only people that were of a certain class who happened to have stacks on hand to be able to do these extra tests and things. But at least they were there and were cognizant and aware enough to be like, no, no, we're.
Speaker 2: Doing more and more digging on this one. So I mean, at least we got that.
Speaker 6: I have a question, So, how long does the virus naturally live after death?
Speaker 3: If you know, I'm sorry, how long does the virus live inside of the corpse?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, like what she was saying is that they didn't want to perform autopsies because of the virus itself, and so I was questioning how long does it technically live? How long if it was say it was something extremely deadly. You know, how long would that corpse stay or would you have to just burn the corpse like they did back in the day. Like I just I don't actually know the true I answered to that, I think.
Speaker 5: And again I'm not sure if this would be specific to COVID, but I do know in cases like Ebola, it could be months. I mean, that's why they were so terrified to have any exposure. And so with COVID, I think that was the general idea as well, because there was such a push to say that if you were anywhere near this individual and you were breathing in the same air, because I don't know if you guys remember it went back and forth between airborne droplet there was a lot of confusion. As nurses, I'm right face to face with these people hacking and coffin in my face. I'm an unvaxed nurse, which is a whole nother thing, you know, we could talk about. But so I by definition should have died. But so we're in these people's faces. And I believe that that was the same sentiment, is that they were so infectious that up until a certain point after death. Mike Ebola, that it could be weeks to months that potentially could live in the body. And we know this with the spike, So if you're coming in contact with the spike, then you could beosed to that and that is something that is a continuous process. So I would say weeks to months that it would be a possibility for those individuals that were deceased could still potentially have that virus and be you know, an issue.
Speaker 7: So with a spike protein, can you break that down?
Speaker 6: We just had a doctor come on that broke it down in a totally different manner, but I would definitely love to hear like from you as well. Could you break it down for us and kind of explain because that's like a heavy topic, is a spike protein, and like what it actually does and how it really works and stuff. And we just had somebody kind of explain it to us and he actually had like little models to.
Speaker 7: Show us and stuff. He was like a really like genius litl smart and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, he got really fancy.
Speaker 2: It was borderline crazy but also borderline genius. I'm be real like super genius.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh okay, yes, yes, Well so you know the I guess the basic way to described a spike is it's and it was so their spike in the virus and their spike in the vaccine. The issue with the spike in the vaccine is that it is you know, ample amount of times more consolidated being given to an individual than the virus naturally going to someone and their body working through the system.
Speaker 4: It's not the same in my opinion.
Speaker 5: And the spike is carrying the mRNA technology, where we are told so many things about mRNA is supposed to be great, and it's supposed to be helpful, and it's supposed to do all these things that is sold to the public to make them feel like this is a good thing. But what we found is that the spike itself is binding to all cells in the body, and it is causing the body to attack itself, and it's replicating.
Speaker 4: And this is the really scary thing.
Speaker 5: And I know there's people that probably we're going to argue this, but I work with severely vaccine injured individuals. I work with physicians who work with severely vaccine individuals, So we're speaking specific to the vaccine who have still since twenty twenty one, have never received a vaccine since then, and are making the spike you know, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of days later, we're talking years later, are still having spikes circulate at critical levels in their body, and there really hasn't been anything to show spike removal, like one hundred percent spike removal. There are products on the market, there are things that can help with symptoms, but there isn't anything to actually show it being removed and it not coming back for individuals that have had this, and so it creates a cytokind storm. Essentially, it is causing this significant inflammation in the body, and it's continuing to circulate, and it's attacking the organs and in some situations it could attack more neuralgically, where you see people have pots disorders, neurological issues. You can see the blood clots, the inflammation of the heart, myrocarditis, paracriditis, You've seen things like gi in relation gut issues. So it kind of depends on the individual. But it goes in these you know cycles, if you will, and the spike continues to attach itself and basically wreak havoc on all of the healthy cells. And again we were told that once it gets injected into someone's arm that it stays in place. But after so many doses and people have been affected and they've had these injuries and death, they have found in the autopsies that they've actually done, you know, years later, that these people had spike in their ovaries, their kidneys, their brain across the blood brain barrier.
Speaker 4: So all of the conspiracy that it.
Speaker 5: Did not go anywhere was completely debunked, and we're seeing these people affected by it.
Speaker 4: So it's basically, you know.
Speaker 5: This foreign agent that is being injected and it's attaching to healthy cells, and it's continuing to replicate, and there's really nothing that is showing it to be removed fully that maybe you could slow it down, maybe you could help some of your symptoms with nicotine patches and spike protocols and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice people are sleeping on the fact that nicotine actually helps against COVID.
Speaker 2: But it is a fact.
Speaker 5: It is a fact, and it can be used for the virus and it can be used for vaccine injury. Not everyone responds well to it, you know, it can raise it can raise blood pressure, it can make people very nauseous.
Speaker 4: It's not a much spice at all, for sure.
Speaker 5: Right, But it's definitely a potential option, right, and so there are things that can help with those symptoms, but the spike itself, and why this is such a serious issue and why some of us at a legislative level are continuing to fight to have these pulled off the market entirely is because you've injected our children. There are nine million kids in the United States. There's no long term studies, and the adults that I work with are extremely harmed by this and are disabled because of it, and there's not a lot of research on them still to this day, and they're willing to donate themselves to do it. But the blood is very specific, and the spike protein, there's not a test. There's a group working on it right now. If it goes through and it's funded correctly, it will be the first of its kind. But only right now can we test for the antibodies. So there's a specific test that you would need to have to show a different side of the spike, and right now all we have is the antibody test, So you have a little glimmer of what's going on in the body, but not enough, and that's part of the issue and how we treat these people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it blows my mind to look at the statistics on this, right, I think it's eighty three or eighty six percent of adults in America got the first JAB and somewhere around like sixty eight percent or sixty three percent. I'm a little off of myne numbers, I know this, but over sixty percent got one, if not multiple boosters and all these things, no long term studies, no actual look of like a tenure down the road of what this would look like. And then I remember when these adults and I'm using that term very loosely here, we're championing this idea of getting your children vaccinated with this completely experimental death serum, and it's like.
Speaker 2: This is such a good thing. We need to make sure your children get vexed.
Speaker 3: And then if you don't allow them to get vaccined at school, we're gonna call CPS when you for endangering your child. And it's like, over my literal, cold dead body, are we going to have this conversation? But exactly, Yeah, it blows my mind that this actually happened, and people act like, oh, that was then we didn't know yet. No, that's the point, we didn't know, So why were we all acting as if you did so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So for the I have a question about the blood itself, I actually have quite a few.
Speaker 7: I'm writing questions as you're talking.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: So when it comes to you blood donors, since you worked in the transplant unit and stuff, when we talk about the vaccine itself, and these people that have been vaccine entered showing high levels of spikes even after what happens when you get blood from a donor that has had that has had the code vaccines and you have not, and potentially they're rocking this high level of spikes because that whole conversation came about about the true bloods. So I'm I've been a donor since I was fourteen, and I'm O negative and so when the last time I donated was I think twenty twenty two, and they asked me multiple times had I been vaccined and I said no, and I won't be vaccined, and they wrote in my chart that I would not receive the vaccine. I refused, and I've had pretty much every month since then they've called me for blood. And when one of my children had a surgery, I brought blood with me because I was like I'm not you're not doing this, and you can.
Speaker 7: You can bring blood to surgeries. You have to do it in advance. They have to do all this stuff.
Speaker 6: But I'm wondering, though, for those people though that don't know this or have had blood transfusions from people that have had received this, is the is the true blood quote unquote conversation like an actual thing, because there's been a lot of talk that we've heard about that there is there after blood that isn't tainted with COVID.
Speaker 5: So it's a really good question and something that we've been talking about on a legislative level in Florida, and we actually have a auto I always say the word wrong allowed Autologious Directed Blood Donation Bill that we're trying to pass just for what you said, for you being able to donate blood, either to yourself or to someone who may want specific blood. Because right now, the answer to your question is especially I'll speak to the state of Florida, I don't know when I'm transfusing blood to you, if they were vaccinated or not.
Speaker 4: They don't disclose that to us.
Speaker 5: They've never disclosed it to us, even though they're asking the individual who's donating. They do not include that and why it's been such an issue because a lot of people have refused to donate because they're afraid one two they don't want to donate their pure blood if you will, if they're not going to be able to get it or know what the blood is actually carrying. And so again we know the basic individual's information for the blood donor signers that we use in Florida. I know what your blood type is, if you have any antibodies.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they'll let you know if it's.
Speaker 5: A male or female, the age, but they don't go into anything else like maybe lifestyle choices or different things like that, especially vaccination status. So there is a great possibility that you are going to receive blood from someone who has spike. And when we say true blood or pure blood, I was not vaccinated. But the likelihood of you not having any SPIKE in you is probably next to zero because at some point you've probably been exposed to either the virus or people that have been vaccinated. And dare I say that word shedding, which we do know is a thing. A lot of people will still deny that, but I can tell you I worked with patients who were married couples. One was vaccinated, one was not, and we had situations where we found that they did have spike in their system. So it can cross over. You know, it can cross in semen and vaginal fluids, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And so you know, spike proteins can be passed sexually.
Speaker 5: There are some situations and studies and fluids, yes, sir, that they are showing that they can cross, especially depending on recently being sick with the virus or recently being vaccinated. And so it's very important that people know that that is a possibility that you do need to be aware of. Then why people after kind of the main focus of the pandemic, they were all saying I'm vaccinated, right, People were like I'm vaccinated.
Speaker 4: They wanted you to know I'm vaccinated.
Speaker 6: That yeah, I was like on the dating apps and stuff, they had like that little badge of I'm vaccinated and stuff for people.
Speaker 5: And now and now there's people who are like, I don't want to touch you if you are vaccinated. So now there's like a skew where now they're not being truthful or they may not be disclosing it because now most.
Speaker 4: People, as he mentioned that have been vaccinated with the least one.
Speaker 5: The program that I run, I see anywhere from two to ten COVID nineteen vaccines and patients the higher of the vaccines COVID nineteen boosters is typically are transplant patients, and there's that are in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. And I've said this on every podcast I've ever been on since twenty twenty one, I have patients that have had five up to five COVID nineteen vaccines and twenty twenty one alone because of the way these facilities we're injecting people. Because once you put grandma and grandpa into a facility and you sign all that paperwork, you are basically signing saying that you allow them to come do certain things with or without your knowledge. And some of those include vaccines.
Speaker 4: Because they're in close.
Speaker 5: Quarters, right like jails schools, they're using that as a way to come in and basically say we got to protect And so some people ended up getting anywhere from two to five in one year because the systems.
Speaker 4: The systems didn't talk to each other at that time.
Speaker 5: The systems did not say CBS, Walgreens, whatever, And people don't know that and their family members did not know that until they ask for records, and then they're like, why did you receive a vaccine a week apart, a month apart, a couple months apart, up to.
Speaker 4: Five and one year? What the hell is that?
Speaker 5: And then there was a time where they were like, oh, it's only good for three four months. Our hospital system, each r our hospital system would flag it every three to four months. Okay, this patient's due for another one. Do for another one.
Speaker 4: Because the efficacy was trash.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 7: My dad actually got one without my knowledge. So my dad had.
Speaker 6: Dementia and he was doing he was doing okay, like he was. It wasn't super fast progressing at the time. Then something happened. And what that something was is that he got two COVID vaccines without my knowledge, back to back, and my grandma, his mom, convinced him to do it, and she also went and got him.
Speaker 7: And I noticed a rapid, I mean like.
Speaker 6: Crazy decline in a matter of six months, and I couldn't figure out. I actually didn't know until I think about a few a month before he passed. I found out and it made perfect sense because it all lined up because he was talking and able to function and do all of these things, and then all of a sudden, it was like somebody just turned off light switch and he no longer could do pretty much anything.
Speaker 7: He pretty much lost the ability to completely speak and.
Speaker 6: Like he was there, you could he could unders stand what you're saying, but like he it was like he was trapped in his own mind, and it was it was the exactly we lined him up, we printed out his forms, and we could see when he got him verse when all of this happened. And I had told my family up and down, do not get these from the beginning.
Speaker 7: But you know, they were old.
Speaker 6: They watched the news and scared, you know, scared and believe the doctors, and with him taking care of his mom and she's like, you know, in her night at now ninety, you know that's it was something that happened. But I just it's kind of a weird. So the original Stars vaccine, and do you know about the original vaccine?
Speaker 4: So they said that, they said, so there's like probably.
Speaker 6: So they had one from two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine that was the original, the parent vaccine pretty much it was the first one.
Speaker 7: So I actually received that vaccine, okay.
Speaker 6: And I developed double long pneumonia within seventy two hours. I got tapped for meningitis because I became so sick so violently, and they couldn't figure out what the heck happened.
Speaker 2: And I was a part of your predeployment.
Speaker 6: No, this was before I even went over to Okinawa.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, and.
Speaker 6: They I and and since then though, like I I wasn't the best runner in the world, I'll say that. But when I developed that and then I got better, they put me on like a ventilator and they had me they gave me like a steroid Injucson's and all sorts of stuff, and I was really sick.
Speaker 7: And at one point they told.
Speaker 6: Me at the hospital, They're like, well, you might need to call your parents to come here, because like you're looking pretty pretty bad off. Like we don't we aren't really sure what's going to go on. But then I could never really recover lungwise after that, even when I ran like throughout the entire Marine corps, I like could not breathe. And even now to this day, like I it's like my lungs like won't expand all the way and stuff, and so when this came about, I was in I'm not going to lie. I was like, there's no way that this just happened to be the same thing that they tested on us.
Speaker 7: And I'm not going to be one of those people that's going to get this vaccine.
Speaker 6: I won't do it because there's no way that I had the original parent and then I need this one. I just so it's crazy to hear, you know, kind of what's been going on with people and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, our increase for organs is very high because a lot of these individuals now will need lung transplants, like you said, because they were hit so hard. And you know, like I mentioned in the beginning, a lot of this had to do with the fact that we declined treatment straight straight off the gate, Like we told people, don't come until you can't breathe.
Speaker 4: Well. By the time they.
Speaker 5: Came to us, they were so far gone that there was really no way you were going to be successful in bringing these patients back. And at the time, and it's the weirdest thing, and I don't know how to describe it, but I remember it came in waves. First it was the elderly, then it was like the middle age group. I saw more African American Hispanic males, middle aged. I was taking care of more of them than I was females. And then after that it was like, okay, now they're coming for our children. And it was like all these different variants. It's like differently trying to wipe out different people. And you know, we were always told, oh, they're going to be getting camaraderity. The vaccine, it starts with a sea. That's what they were telling everybody that they were getting, which was bullshit. They weren't getting it. We weren't even we didn't even have that. And I remember working on the transplant unit, and why my story became what it did was because those patients received the vaccines first, and I came forward not as the necessarily a whistleblower, but I did come on a local and federal excuse me, local and state level to tell them my transplant patients, they're getting these vaccines, they're rapidly declining. They're very sick, and a lot of them are not making it like how are we not seeing that this is happening? And people are like, oh, well, they're already so sick, right, They're waiting for transplants and this and that, like they're already compromised, so that it was almost like this group of people there was a small percentage that if they died, it was okay because this was going to be expected, and we kept saying something is wrong. And so patients were being presented with the surgeons walking in the room with us, and.
Speaker 4: They would say, hey, you have two options.
Speaker 5: You either get the COVID nineteen vaccine and we can move forward with your transplant because it's required and at that time it was by law, or you don't take it and you won't stay on the transplant list and you're going to die. Two options, that's all they had. And I can tell you a lot of people decided to move forward, and those people did not have good outcomes, and then the ones that said no, they eventually passed because at that point you had to have a heart unless you had alternative medications, but those only lasted so long. So it was really tragic that people were being forced into something that they were not comfortable with, and that there was no testing on on that people kept saying was safe and effective. Safe and effective when you have to be told day in and day out and see the death.
Speaker 4: Told numbers and being told all this other stuff. You know, it's garbage.
Speaker 5: And when I was taking care of these patients and I'm watching what is happening in front of me, and then I'm seeing what is happening on the news.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about a twilight. I was going insane.
Speaker 5: I could not yell enough out of the echo chamber that this was not really what was happening. And we were censored. We were silenced. I had death threats. I mean like people were insane and all because we were just trying to say what we saw and.
Speaker 4: How could we fix this?
Speaker 5: Because everything we were taught was completely thrown under the rug. It was the most bizarre that now we couldn't talk about it. You can't ask questions. They gave the vaccine, there was the insert was blank. I saw with my own eyes. We had packets, fifteen page packets to give to patients and it says, we have no clue what this vaccine's going to do. We have no efficacy testing.
Speaker 4: You know, it's very minimal. This is what could happen.
Speaker 5: And you're only going to get your first dose here. The second dose must be given outside of the hospital and if you have a reaction, here's the number to theirs. Sign here. And when I tell you, the patients didn't bat an eye. They were so terrified that they would just sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was it.
Speaker 4: And now we.
Speaker 5: Don't even give them in the hospital because of the liability.
Speaker 4: So that should tell you something. No longer a COVID nineteen vaccine is given in the hospital. So it's just.
Speaker 7: Crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Is that of us say? Is that nationwide or just in Florida.
Speaker 5: I can't speak to nationwide, and Florida we do not give them. And they made such a big issue about getting that second dose at the time outside of the hospital, which I thought was extremely weird. But on the floor that I worked on, people were extremely ill. You don't vaccinate people who are extremely ill. There's rules in place for that to make sure that they have a decent immune system. And when your heart is working at five percent and you're very sick and all they want you to do is give the vaccine, that's when you knew red flags were happening, like this is not normal.
Speaker 2: I do know.
Speaker 3: I remember when Louisiana made it to where they're no longer giving the vaccines and hospitals. I have a family member that works at a local hospital, and she actually took a picture on her phone of the screen whenever they sent out the big memo saying, oh what was the three big ones? It was Moderna, Pfizer, and the Johnson Johnson. They said we will no longer be giving the code vaccines from these companies from this point moving forward. And she texted me and a couple of family members it was like, so, I guess this is a thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not that guy to be like I told you so, okay, because I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: But I was also like, praise God, Praise be to Jesus on this one. But also I recognize that that is because of the governor that Louisiana has.
Speaker 2: He's a bit of road dog. I'a be honest with you. Your boy.
Speaker 3: Your boy stopped caring somewhere back in ninety five. I don't know where he came from, but I like them a lot. DeSantis also operates on his own accord. He does not really care what the Feds say.
Speaker 2: De Santis be doing. De Santis shit, So positives, positives and negatives with that.
Speaker 4: If we're going to keep you.
Speaker 2: No, you're keep it one hundred percent here for sure.
Speaker 3: But uh so I do know Florida, like you're saying, they don't do it, Louisiana, I know we don't do it, but I don't know if that's a nationwide thing either.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I think because oh go ahead, Oh no, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, I think because of the liability, the risk. And this is where as a nurse, I did not even give any of COVID nineteen vaccines. I had this weird discernment in my head that at the time, if if I did it and something happened because we didn't know what was going on, was the hospital. Because I'd been a nurse so long and I know how the system works, they're going to come after the nurses, like they're going to say the nurses were the ones that gave the injection, right, like, we just gave you the order, and you follow the order, and then if something happens. And so that's what we're seeing and we have seen, right people can't sue because of the PREP Act, it's protected, and so they're going around different ways to figure out, well, how can I sue for.
Speaker 4: What happened to me. And now people are.
Speaker 5: Working with lawyers to sue the employer because you can't sue you can't sue the manufacturer. And the federal government's like, well, we just guided you. We didn't force it. You know, it's like this is the big thing now.
Speaker 4: We never forced you. It was a choice.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I have people that are offing themselves because they have lost everything.
Speaker 4: Like it is a.
Speaker 5: Real thing right now, that people were not really given the choice, And there's a lot of things that are unfolding from that.
Speaker 4: And so when people were talking about the.
Speaker 5: COVID deaths and you know, whether you've got a vack senior arm, could you be a productive member of society or you're going to be shunn from society. We saw an increase in suicides, alcohol, drug abuse, negligence, you know, marital abuse, you know, all these things were happening because people were stuck between a rock and a hard place. Right I worked with veterans, people that were in the military for thirty years that are like, if I don't get it, I'm gonna lose everything, and some of them walked away. We had medical professionals that were trying to help people. They were getting reported to the Board of Medicine, they were losing their licenses, and nobody was coming behind them to help them to support them. So some of those doctors worked underground for the American Frontline Doctors and I worked as an American frontline nurse at the time. But like people were just being stuck and not knowing what to do and afraid to lose everything. And unfortunately those ones that got the injection, I will tell you they are it's a ticking time bomb. There's a lot of things that are happening, and I don't say that to scare anybody, but there are things that people just need to be aware of, and there's ways to be proactive to protect yourself and to make sure you're following if there is a potential progression. But you know, a lot of people have been injected with something that is no there's no long term studies on and that they have to understand as aggressive thing. And each one you add too is going to be a problem. But then on top of it, they're pushing shingles vaccines, pneumonia flu vaccines, you know, RSV, and so a lot of these people are coming in and they've had all of these other injections on top of COVID and the system is overwhelmed. Because adults also have a vaccine schedule. Most people don't talk about that. They just talk about children, but adults do have a vaccine schedule and.
Speaker 4: They're being manipulated.
Speaker 5: And also there's plans to add murna into a lot of those vaccines as well.
Speaker 6: Yes there is, Okay, I have like, so, could you explain the progression for everybody that has potentially had a COVID vaccine. I know that my uncle actually ended up getting one recently, like.
Speaker 7: A year ago, and it's had a lot of heart Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't even know why or how or what happened to cause him to do this. He held out for so long and he's had nothing but horrible heart issues since. And so just for my own personal like, what kind of steps can people take to help with this progression? To help because obviously you can't remove the spike protein. It's going to be there, So what can people do at this point?
Speaker 5: So again not medical advice, but if it was me, I would say to no longer get the COVID nineteen vaccines. You really need to understand that risk versus benefit is a thing, and when you get COVID you have a ninety eight percent plus chance of survival. It's time it gets a different level of severity. And when you have natural immunity where you've had it before, you've got your antibodies, there's no reason why you need to go and get a vaccine. They will tell you that that's false, but all in medicine and books and the way pandemics have happened in the past. The reason why we got to where we were is because when you mass vaccinate on a scale to this level, you mutate and you can't keep up with the mutated virus, and people.
Speaker 4: Are always going to be That's why we have the flu. It's an endemic.
Speaker 5: It never stops because we keep pushing people to vaccinate with a vaccine that's twenty percent at best efficacy, meaning it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Work worth a crap.
Speaker 5: Your body is better off fighting it naturally and going through the stages that your body is designed to do.
Speaker 4: God made you a certain way to protect yourself.
Speaker 5: So if you've had these injections, a recommendation would be stop getting them. The second thing is know how to look for signs that may be different from what you're used to. So if that's more shortness of breath, that's problem, sleeping, laying flat, you know, anything out of your norm that may be something on your radar, you would want.
Speaker 4: To get it checked.
Speaker 5: I do realize people have lost a lot of trust in the healthcare system. I work in the hospital. I've worked in the hospital for twenty plus years. Don't come to us unless it's major. We are there for emergency purposes. So hospital settings are for emergencies. The rest of it. Doctors off this is urgent cares, stuff like that. They can help with getting you seen, routine blood work, routine testing. Some people feel very much that if they do those things, we're going to find more problems. That's a good possibility. But again, you don't have to do anything except receive the information that you're receiving on said blood tests and testing. So if you get stuff done and it shows positive and you want a second opinion, you can have that.
Speaker 4: If you get told, hey.
Speaker 5: You need to do an EKG and maybe an echo cardiogram of your heart and you're not comfortable doing.
Speaker 4: That, you can say no.
Speaker 5: But my point is is that you need baseline blood work. You do need baseline testing and for the patients that I work with cardiac wise, that is basic blood work, a routine EKG, an echo cardiogram of your heart, which is like an ultrasound of your heart, maybe a stress test. These are baseline, non evasive tests that you could have to see if you have anything extenuating when it comes to possible microclid issues with the heart muscle, things that could cause inflammation. You know, these things can be found on routine blood work if you just ask for it. And so if you have that baseline and you're able to continue taking care of yourself with eating right, hydration, you know, sunlight, you know, all of these things that they tell you are not really beneficial. They are, you know, your natural circadian rhythm, lowering your stress, you know, turning off the frickin' news, all this other stuff that keeps you in a fight or flight. Patients are dying from that. They are dying from stress, and they are dying from inflame because they're inflamed all the time.
Speaker 4: So it seems.
Speaker 5: Simple, but it is really simple. It's really trying to regroup and go back to the basics. Everything else is noise. You're going to hear everybody try to sell you this, do this whatever. I'm not hating on that, but it's not that complicated. It's just really get the baseline work so that you know of something changes, and try your best to eat best you know, stay active as best you can, you know, and not live in fear because a lot of people right now are feeling like any minute they're gonna drop dead. And I can completely understand that is absolutely terrifying. So it's if you have the information and you have the knowledge, you can do certain things with it. But people that refuse to go get checked out, refuse to get blood work, you know.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of these people. I get it.
Speaker 5: They like to do a lot of natural, holistic things on their own. That's totally fine, But then when something happens, they go, where did that come from?
Speaker 4: How did this happen?
Speaker 5: You know, and you don't have that baseline to go by to say maybe what in that timeframe has changed.
Speaker 4: And when I look through.
Speaker 5: The charts, I look through charts every single day, I can tell you the exact moment these patients got the vaccine, and then you can see on the timeline and the records when they're going to their physician more, they're requiring more blood work.
Speaker 4: Ope, they've had a heart attack. Oop, they've had a stroke. Oh guess what.
Speaker 5: They can't find infections now because our immune system is so shot that they are constantly septic coming in with inflammatory stuff. The list goes on and on. It's very it's very much in your face. You just have to look at it and be able to see where they came in with these vaccines.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's I have a question, what is the American frontline? You said it was kind of like underground, and I had heard different you know, different people doing different things. So because you decided not to be vaccinated during this whole thing that would put a big target on you, did you end up having like lose your job or have any kind of stuff like you know, a lot of doctors and stuff like the one nurse that was charged for giving people placebos and she, you know, honestly, I feel like she was doing everyone a blessing.
Speaker 7: But that's just my personal opinion.
Speaker 6: But I think it was like twenty eight hundred or something people that she quote unquote vaccinated, but she actually didn't, you know, did you have like a lot of when you were working kind of in that setting, what did you have to deal with, because you know, you were you're rolling deep with all the people that were brainwashed into thinking that you're just of the devil pretty much.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: I worked in Orlando at the time, and that is a very liberal, you know, democratic city. It is what most big cities are for sure, right and it was constant, you know, gloom and doom. And so when I made the decision that I wasn't going to get vaccinated, you know, my husband and I talked about it because at the time, there wasn't any protections in place. So by December fourth of twenty twenty, I was going to lose my job. And there were two thousand healthcare workers at this facility who stood arm and arm to say that they were not going to get it. And in the last hour, Governor DeSantis implemented the medical and religious exemptions for adults because at the time it was just really for children.
Speaker 4: In our state, we have.
Speaker 5: Medical and religious exemptions for children up to the age of eighteen. And so I replied, I applied for the religious exemption. I got it, and other people did not and I will say there was a lot of backlash. I had been a nurse there five years. I worked in the administrative part. There were a lot of things said about me. We were segregated, we were constantly receiving emails. Meetings we could not attend unless we were in zoom because I was not vaccinated. They made a script on a business card, an excuse me note card that was given out to us and family, so that if you noticed on my badge that I was not vaccinated, you could ask me why and then how I was supposed to respond to you, so that you didn't feel threatened that I was an unvaxed nurse. And it was completely dehumanizing, and it was really a part of where my PTSD started because I had never encountered such hateful behavior and unprofessional behavior. And I will say, out of the entire time I worked there, maybe five p will ask me why I wasn't vaccinated.
Speaker 4: Only one refused me.
Speaker 5: Most of them were so grateful to have a nurse that gave a shit and treated them like a human being that they really did not care if I was vaccinated or not. They were surprised that I could still work. They were really kind of confused by that, and they didn't understand why some people were and some people weren't. And you know, just kind of how that whole dynamic went down, I will say, and I could prove that for the time that I worked during the pandemic, I never missed work.
Speaker 4: I never called in.
Speaker 5: I worked nights, weekends, holidays where my counterparts were constantly sick that were vaccinated out all the time, you know, not able to fight. They caught everything, they were coughing, hacking.
Speaker 4: They were just a mess.
Speaker 5: I mean, these people were younger than me and they were always sick.
Speaker 4: And so I continued to work. I kept my head down.
Speaker 5: I decided to come forward, and I received some death threats. I had people basically saying that if I got sick, I didn't deserve to live, that if I was a nurse, I should have known better to be anti anti science, anti vacs are really disappoint people that I worked with that said, you know, I just thought you're so smart, like what would happened to you?
Speaker 4: You know, and it was it was something else, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And so but here's my thing to your point that you made, and I hope this is well received and understood. When we took a notath to do no harm, that means that I'm not going to conform to anything. So in my beliefs, if it came down to giving rem doeseverar or to give a vaccine, I was not going to give it. And for the vaccines I didn't give it.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I was able to trade those tasks out with other nurses because I felt so strongly about it. But I will say if patients were informed, which there wasn't a way that they could be because we didn't have the information, but let's just play the game that they were informed and you had the risk versus benefit, and all of the things made sense. As a nurse, it's not my job to tell you what to do. I can just lead you with the information and be able to to just tell you, hey, this is what we have. You know, but you have to be the one to make the decision. There was a physician, doctor Kirk Moore, that received a lot of praise.
Speaker 4: I stand differently in that.
Speaker 5: Aspect because if it was me, I wouldn't have done it period. I would have held the line with us who didn't do those things.
Speaker 4: We were crucified, right. We were completely left out for slaughter because we didn't do any of it. We didn't fold. It wasn't like, oh, I'm going to give you this vaccine and I'm just gonna inject it to me. That's unethical.
Speaker 5: If we're going to give something, you're going to give it. You're not going to say, oh, I'm giving this remdesevir and then not actually giving it and not let the patient know. Like there's certain things that happen that some people chose to do that I personally don't agree with. I know why they did it, and I'm not hating on it, but for me, it was all or nothing, Like I was not going to do certain things because I knew we shouldn't be doing any of this, Like we shouldn't have to get an exemption, we shouldn't have to force patient to get vaccines.
Speaker 4: If they don't want it, they don't want it.
Speaker 5: And so it became very difficult for me because I stood on that hill differently than some people and that's okay. And so with that, I became an American frontline nurse. I worked underground is what we called it, with Nicole Sarah Tek who was one of the Ground zero New York whistleblowers and worked with physicians who had lost their licenses or had been fired for being reported for trying to treat people with ivermectin and other alternatives. And so it was basically an underground system that took people who were basically being held hostage in hospitals and had to get court injunctions to get them out. We had situations where people were just trying to seek to get ivermectin and hydroxy chloroquin. They were just trying to stay in their homes if they were sick and not necessarily seek medical help. So there was a system in place that people were able to reach out to us, and we at the time did not show our faces.
Speaker 4: We were not somebody that you could identify.
Speaker 5: It was all done without our information being shown, and so we were able to help people in that particular situation.
Speaker 4: To get them things.
Speaker 5: Most of those situations were just medications ivermectin, hydroxychloroquid and.
Speaker 4: Being given treatment.
Speaker 5: Some of them were as serious as moms having babies that tested positive for COVID but didn't actually have symptoms and were being taken The baby was being taken away and they weren't allowed to leave with the baby because the mother was positive, and so there was court injunctions to get people to release the baby to the mom. And then there were other people that were trying to get their family members out of a hospital room that they had armed guards down saying that they wouldn't let anybody into a hospital and they were basically medically kidnapping these people. And so different people were donating time as lawyers to try to help get these people get their family members out. And I will tell you the way that this happened. Just for the listeners, we made people hospice. We told people that you would go on hospice, because what happens when you go on hospice you have to you get to go home. And so we were able to get people able to get people resources to go home and get them out. So there was a lot of things that had to be done that it just ethically destroyed me. But there were some things that we could do to help get people to where they needed to be. And again that was a whole effort on a lot of other people that were involved as well. But those were some of the things that were done to try to help individuals because we were outcasted. I mean it was I never lost my job. Answer to your question, excuse me, is just I never lost my job. But after I left that job because of being bullied in Cohorse and a surgeon losing his ever loving mind on me and acted a fool because I wasn't vaccinated, I did end up leaving, and for so long after that, I ran into getting hired for jobs that all of a sudden, now different vaccines were now our problem that never were before. So that is where I also came forward and worked with legislation to talk about.
Speaker 7: So yeah they goodhe no, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I had a completely other question on this of your I was.
Speaker 7: Just gonna ask you about vaccine injury stuff. So you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well okay, So on a personal note, you said that these things ethically destroyed you, and you watched this medical industry to which you had devoted coming up to at that point, now over twenty years of your professional life too, right, I mean I'm in the military and the police like that is retirement twenty years like you good to check out.
Speaker 2: At that point.
Speaker 3: You have put in your time and in a year two you watched the entire moral and ethics of your field, of your craft get ripped out from under you, and you get ostracized in very loud public ways. Did that dissuade you from wanting to even continue in the medical field.
Speaker 4: That's a weird question.
Speaker 5: I have never been closer to my faith than I was during that time, because it got really dark. It was I call it a form of survivor's guilt because I saw people just I saw people dying all the time, and no one was listening. There was nobody willing to listen. I mean, so for me, I wanted to tap out. And when I say tap out, not take my life, but just walk away completely.
Speaker 4: But I do.
Speaker 5: I did work with people that did commit suicide. I mean, there were a lot of people that were mentally unwell for various reasons. And so I constantly ask God, why me, Why am I here?
Speaker 4: What is my purpose? Because this is absolutely too much.
Speaker 5: It's overwhelming, because when I tell you, it was every day it was like just because I wasn't carrying it, you know, I'm also two A and everything else, but putting my gun, it was it was like going into a battle zone, a war zone.
Speaker 4: It really was.
Speaker 5: It just was a different battlefield and what we were dealing with and trying to save people. I was told that I was part of the problem because I stayed. People were like giving so much hate. But I told them, do you know how many vulnerable people? Vulnerable people are still there? Like they need people like me who are there to protect them. And when I tell you, even prior to the pandemic that you know, there was instances where physicians would come in and they would be spouting off things that that they wanted to have happened to a patient, and I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: They're not with it.
Speaker 5: There's no advocate, there's no family, like I'm not, You're not doing shit to this patient.
Speaker 4: And we would go head to head.
Speaker 5: And if you didn't have people like that like me, and there were others, but not as many at the time, which was all by design, you know, you would lose more people. So I stayed because there were so many people that needed somebody to care and to want to be there. And as much as I wanted to walk away, as much as I tried to walk away, and God just kept saying, you're not done. So I always go by the Isaiah six eight and then the Lord said, whom shall I send?
Speaker 4: Send me?
Speaker 5: That's what I live by, because at that point there was no other explanation because people were leaving by the droves. They were like, f this not worth it. And I just kept seeing all of these people with no one because I was there at a time that people were taking their last breath on an iPad to say goodbye to their family because there was so much going on that people were not able to come in at the time. When you see that, that changes you as a person. There's no reason for that. That should never happen again, and as long as I live, it will not happen again. But you have to fight tooth and nail to do the right thing. And a lot of people were not holding the line with me. They just wouldn't. It was like, I gotta put food on the table. I don't want to lose a job, I'm terrified whatever, And they caved.
Speaker 4: They caved, and.
Speaker 5: So we lost more people than I think we should have because of that.
Speaker 4: And if people just would.
Speaker 5: Have held the line better, I think this would have ended a lot sooner than it did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when did the hospital stop giving the I can't even say the name starts with an arcrin. I'm terrible with names, so I didn't want to like butcher it. When did they actually stop yet the bullshit drug. When did they actually stop giving that as a protocol to COVID.
Speaker 7: We haven't, Yeah, I didn't think, so I was wondering.
Speaker 6: I was wondering, but I was like, I don't think they have technically, but I didn't want to speak on it because obviously I'm not in it.
Speaker 5: So so we I've had many instances with doctor Joseph Flatipo because I work in the legislative arena as well. And it's not removed for the protocol. Now it's down the line, so instead of you coming in and immediately being given to you, it's further down and it has to do with your respiratory state and really how bad you are, and there there are some risk versus benefit. But what they're doing is is they're putting people on pacslavid and that is another drug of choice that they say is for COVID for mild to moderate COVID. It's got a block box warning, it has rebound symptoms. It's definitely not anything that I would recommend to anyone. Again, not medical advice, but it is something that is being pushed and given on the hospital side, and then if you are beyond that or they feel like you're worse, then they're reordering Remdazevier. So, unfortunately, it has not been removed. It is still part of protocols even in the great state of Florida.
Speaker 3: For any of our cult members out there listening, if you don't know these drugs that we are talking about right now, it's worth a Google. It really is worth a google's amount of time for your life. Look into rebdesevir, look into its connection to Fauci, just to give you a little insight.
Speaker 2: He's the one that developed it. Right.
Speaker 3: Then look at how many things this guy has said this is the cure for It's never been the cure for anything ever. He's trying to find to plug his poison as a miracle drug. But fine, then go look at Packxlavid And if you've never heard of that one, go look at it. It's it's very uh, it's not positive. The more you look into these specific two medications, there's not many positive things you're gonna find about it. And the testimonies of people who are claiming that there's positivity to it yeah, I would be very interested to see their money in their bank accounts then who paid them to say these things honestly?
Speaker 4: And they're they're anti virals, you know. And so for people that.
Speaker 5: When you go to get treatment, why go get swabbed? People are going to offer to swab you, whether it's a physician's office and urgent care at hospital. The purpose of swabbing is to identify what you have. And currently we have something called a quad swab, so QUAD is for it tests for influenza, A, b RSV, COVID. Essentially, it's going to diagnose you and then based on that diagnosis, they're going to recommend these drugs and if you have had symptoms greater than forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: The drug is mute that.
Speaker 5: Goes for tama flu, for the flu, that goes for packslovid for covid, all of these things, and theory should be given on the onset of symptoms, and a lot of times people have these adverse outcomes from taking it, and they do have black box warnings all of these drugs. I'm saying tama flu packed slow and especially for children.
Speaker 6: There and they love to give it to kids and it's so terrible for children, and it's so dangerous, and there's so much information about how dangerous it is, so.
Speaker 4: I just they don't know and they die.
Speaker 7: I will argue to.
Speaker 6: That one to the day I die, because I have gotten into way too many arguments with people about tama flu and I'm like, you don't understand.
Speaker 2: I was that parent.
Speaker 3: At one point in time, me and my two kids at the time all came down with strip and the flu at the exact same time. This is a pre COVID boy, right, we were all legitimately sick as dogs, and so we were on a round of antibiotics, and I gave all this tama flu.
Speaker 2: I did not know. I did not know. Now that I know what I know, Good God Almighty.
Speaker 6: I remember that when you got given tama flu for the kids again, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, don't do it. I was.
Speaker 7: I was so adamant.
Speaker 6: I was like, don't you do it. You need to look into it, read it all about it.
Speaker 3: Reason As a matter of fact, you're the reason why even start doing research into this ship. And I'm just like, well, all right, I guess I just fucked us, okay, but yeah, everybody's good.
Speaker 7: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: The silver.
Speaker 7: I didn't know about silver.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't know about because I had a lot of people talk to us about taking small doses amounts and stuff, and I, you know, I looked into it. I read a bunch about it, and I was like, okay, you know, I mean, doesn't look super harmful.
Speaker 7: A lot of the people in the you know, in the.
Speaker 6: More natural areas were taking small doses, like you know, you're talking I'm talking a dropper a day.
Speaker 7: I'm not talking like massive amounts.
Speaker 5: And uh.
Speaker 7: Then, you know, he'd talked to me about it, and I was like, okay, okay, maybe not, maybe not, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's just like you know what, your body needs more of heavy metals in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clearly.
Speaker 6: But I only did it for like a time, like a six month time, and I was and I would forget. Honestly, I'm terrible remembering things. So overall, it was like a bottle of like I don't know, like five ounces, and even that had like two ounces left in it. So I mean you're talking three ounces over six months, and it was like a dropper thing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, were you inhaling it?
Speaker 4: Were you doing the nebulizer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, it was just the drop, the little liquid dropper that you can buy and stuff.
Speaker 7: But I didn't.
Speaker 6: I had no idea because all of my friends literally that are all in the you know, nature and natural areas. We're all using small droplets of it and stuff. And so I will say I didn't have any adverse effects that I felt like I had.
Speaker 7: But after I found out more information, I was like, never mind.
Speaker 4: I mean, we do use it a lot in the holistic realm.
Speaker 5: A lot of people will nebulize it. They will do it to try to help with the airway, you know. So again it's not a one size fits all. Some people respond very well. But just like anything, people are self prescribing, and like even with ivermectin, Like there's people that take I remectin every day and I'm like, if you don't need it, you don't need to take it every day.
Speaker 6: I had a friend injected in her injected and she said that was like the most painful thing that she'd ever experienced ever.
Speaker 7: And I was like, let's not do that. Let's not do.
Speaker 6: This injected Where they ejected it into their I think they're either their ass or their side of their thigh.
Speaker 4: The paste what was it the pill?
Speaker 7: It was they got the liquid somehow.
Speaker 3: Basically it's like old school kind of selling, like a peanut butter shot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they said that it was the like yeah, no they did.
Speaker 6: They looked it all up and how much they didn't give it was a very small minute amount, but apparently it was so excruciating and I was like, let's not do that anymore.
Speaker 5: So well, during the pandemic, when it was not readily available, we were having people we were again not medical advice, having them go to the feed store to a little bit to utilize it because it was better than nothing. But just like anything, it's weight based, so people were not understanding. And of course if I tell you to give you a little pinky size, well my pinky mane and be the size of his pinky. And there are you know, issues with like light sensitivity. People were getting like they were overdosing. This is where all the things was on the news about the horsty warmer and all these people are coming in like, you know, because they really weren't necessarily doing it the right way, but you know, it was something that people were so afraid of to get COVID that they were like squeeze bottling the ivermectin into their entire system.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, let's take a pause.
Speaker 5: But just like anything, you know, if you can do it in small amounts and moderation and when you really need it, it can be really beneficial. Lot of people are doing these things, is what we call maintenance, or they just are trying to do it as like a preventative, and your body at some point will become immune to it. Right, it's not going to work anymore because at this point it's being utilized and it's outside of its capacity. So we always tell people really, don't unless you absolutely need it.
Speaker 3: Ivermectin is another one of these things where and I'm just like you're saying, I know people that are.
Speaker 2: Doing like on a maintenance level.
Speaker 3: Once a month, they will give themselves a parasitic detox.
Speaker 2: And like, Okay, I understand where you're.
Speaker 4: Coming from, right, I understand that, But if you are.
Speaker 3: Living in an environment where you have that much access to parasites making their way into your body, we might need to have a different conversation. I mean, listen, I'm not I understand our food is poisoned. I understand that a lot of us are living in an environment where we are accidentally coming into contact with a lot of things. I'm not negating that, and it's very much person to person, case by case.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if you legitimately are seeing benefits from doing a once a month parasitic detoc hell, yeah, get after right, agreed, But for the average person to do that on a monthly basis that has no real risk of this you're putting your body through unnecessary. I don't want to use the term trauma. I feel like that might be a little a little bit too much here. But you're doing more than Z absolutely necessary and that is going to have negative effects later on.
Speaker 5: I don't know, And we also don't realize that. Ibramectin, we'll just speak to ibramectin. It's been on the market for decades. It's an old pride and true drug. It's used for a lot of things. What happened was is that people were panic buying and it creates shortages. And we had seen during the pandemic you desinied breathing treatment stuff ibermectin.
Speaker 4: We created this.
Speaker 5: Overwhelming you know, demand versus supply, and it became where people were not able to get it who really needed it. And that's another thing that a lot of people don't think about. When you start just rapidly panic buying things and it becomes medication. You know, we do have to outsource it from other places that we may not necessarily want to do.
Speaker 4: And you know, but.
Speaker 5: Again it goes hand in hand because if we're if we're just having people buy it and use it or hoard the stock, then we can create these shortages, which is what happened numerous times during the pandemic and caused a lot of delays and some care. So you know, again, I just say it is like, you know, a common sense, you know, common decency kind of thing. If you don't really have to have it, you know, but you have it on hand, that's one thing. But you know, your body is not designed to take all this stuff in all the time.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: It definitely needs to be.
Speaker 5: More situational and or you know, like he was saying, if it's a detox every now and then, because otherwise you can have more issues with the medications, just like we see with antibiotic resistance.
Speaker 4: Like the list goes on and on.
Speaker 3: Right, that's very that's a very good comparison that's like giving yourself a once a month round of antibiotics. Like, okay, listen, if you if you're seeing some benefits to that, because you are one that comes down with strep once a month, then we might need to have a different conversation. But like okay, but also doing a once a month round of antibiotics is probably not overall good for your health, right, And so your point about the shortage is good. God the toilet paper and the tonic water because the quantine that was those were hot commodities for a good minute there.
Speaker 2: That was hilarious.
Speaker 6: Well, what's weird is the different antibiotics or different medications that had nothing to do with antibiotics that went shortage. We have my kids to my kids take a certain type of medication, and it came down to her their doctor she put just she passed away last year, but their their doctor was like smuggling pretty much these to her patients. Like she was going and like getting them and like calling the company and be like.
Speaker 7: Hey, I need some samples.
Speaker 6: And then no joke was like hanning us like a bag of them out in the parking lot. I was like here, like this is this is what we're doing, and you know what was crazy. So she she was a marathon runner, she was phenomenal, she had a phenomenal health.
Speaker 7: But again she's one of those people.
Speaker 6: That they forced to take the COVID vaccine and she died in her sleep. And she held out for a long time to not get it, and they told her because she was performing surgeries that she had to have this. They refused to let her and it was about I think a year later she suddenly passed away in her sleep and I couldn't I still can't get over it.
Speaker 7: Meredith Hitch.
Speaker 6: We still love you every day and it's just sad how people that were forced into this situation lost their lives to this and that woman did nothing but help people day and night. And like with her with the medication that we need, you know, I have like no joke thirty boxes here. She wrote me a script before she died, literally a month before she died, and she wrote it for like thirty boxes and she's like, just in case something ever happens, you guys will be good and like we won't have to go through what we did before. And so you know, there was a lot of doctors and a lot of healthcare workers that were trying their best. But when you're in a system that's setting you up for failure, it's so.
Speaker 5: Tough, hundred percent. I mean, and I respect the decision she made. I just you're gonna take me out. There was just nothing. You weren't here forced me to do it. There was just no way, and I did pay the price and a lot of obviously I'm still living to tell it.
Speaker 4: Not everybody has that luxury.
Speaker 5: But you know, to those that are vaccine injured, there's nobody that regrets saying that they didn't take it, But there are a lot of people that regret who did. And you know, it's it's rampant, and it's not just the COVID nineteen vaccine, but because of the mass scale that it was done, that's why we can vouch for the things that we've seen and we keep hearing, and why the injuries are so prevalent because so many billions of people received it across the globe. And you know, different vaccine manufacturers now had to disclose after going to court and losing that. You know, these can cause myocarditis, paracarditis. My first patience as a nurse was a twenty one year old who received the Johnson and Johnson one dose. He was tremmoring for twenty four hours straight. They could not figure it out. This kid looked like you had dunked him in a swimming pool. He was just profusely sweating, could not stop like it almost looked like he was seizing. And it was from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. And then I had a forty year old Asian male who had maderna and had myocarditis. And then it just kept spiraling. People were having blood cloths, people were having neurological issues. I had young women who had gotten the COVID nineteen vaccine who were passing out behind the wheel because they were having these neurological issues. I mean, just the list goes on and on. And these people are disabled. They're literally labeled as disabled. They cannot work like you had mentioned, you know, they can't exert themselves, they get tired easily. And people don't realize how much of a problem this is. When you have a working class that is being eliminated and everybody wants to pretend it doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, you have people buy the.
Speaker 5: Millions in my opinion millions, and not just adults, but children who are also injured. Because one of the things that blew me wide open was when in twenty twenty three when I went to the state capitol to rally against the mandates in Florida, and I came as a nurse, and I presented myself as a nurse, and we had a whole group with us, and we were presented with hundreds of parents of vaccine ninja children that were coming in solidarity with us. When I tell you, it smacked me in the face because I knew of it.
Speaker 4: It just I didn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't exposed to it because I'm an adult, you know, geriatric nurse if you who want to call it, who takes care of gerastric patients.
Speaker 3: It's hard to contextualize until you see them as a as a group, as a warde with.
Speaker 7: The one of those parents. Actually, that's why I reached out to you in.
Speaker 5: Your case, and and they're literally saying, do you know how long we've been begging someone to believe us? And now you see what's happened with the COVID nineteen vaccine and now our children and we're talking kids that have autism severe. My brother is one of them, neurological issue. The list goes on and on, and so I was presented with that, and so we have then since work together to try to give people the understanding that vaccines are not safe and effective. There has never been a double blind pacibo study on a single vaccine on the market.
Speaker 4: You can fact check me on it. There's not one to exist. COVID had different trials.
Speaker 5: And events used a placebo, but it was on the second or third round, so even then it's not truthfully a placebo tested vaccine. And there's no long term studies. There hasn't been updated data. And so when you go from six vaccines back in the eighties to if you follow the CDC schedule for a child up to seventy two vaccine doses, and you wonder why these children are hyperactive, they can't sit still, they have asthma, exma, all of these things.
Speaker 4: Why can't we ask these questions? Why is it? It can be anything else but a vaccine? And then you see these.
Speaker 5: COVID nineteen injured patients and people will go, that's not that's that's a conspiracy. They don't that's that's not what happens, and I'm like, how can you deny a class of people that's discrimination one, but they don't get recognized.
Speaker 4: Vaccine injured individuals are.
Speaker 5: Not a class to be There's no diagnosis code, there's nothing, And this is why there.
Speaker 7: Are most people think you're crazy when you talk about it. Two percent Offlet So your name.
Speaker 6: Actually came up in the vaccine injured group that I belonged to because I am one of those parents, and so that's why I found you and I reached out to you, was because I wanted to so my children, thankfully, are not as bad. It's taking years and a lot of I belonged to that biomedical vaccine group that like, these people are broke down everything that you could possibly think. And so eventually the one that was vaccine injured has been healing and is getting to a better point. But that doesn't come with all sorts of random side effects and stuff. And like he had a tumor, a giant gangula and aroma coming off of his spine, and it was he's the youngest in the South to have it, and it was just there's a lot of things that didn't add up, a lot of things. It was he went from having nothing and being perfectly happy, healthy to having vaccines. And literally the next day, it was like a light switch just went off off and it was like he was allergic to all sorts of things and all this stuff happened. And when you talk of and for years I never talked to it with other people, people thought I was crazy. They were like when I did bring up stuff, I just didn't really explain like what happened, and no one could really understand the family, and I'm like, this is the only thing that changed, the only thing. And I was really cautious anyways, but because of social pressure and family pressure, I went against my gut and I decided to vaccinate my kid.
Speaker 7: And I and I didn't really follow the schedule.
Speaker 6: Very much, but I did vaccinate him several, you know a good amount of times in his little schedule and stuff. And it was the two year old vaccines is what got him. And he only received two that day and that was that was it then.
Speaker 7: So it's one of those things.
Speaker 6: And so your name came up and your name was given us to us by somebody else, and your name came up in the group, and I was like, you know what, I want to reach out to somebody that actually has worked with people that have been vaccine injured adults and children alike, because it gives a voice to a lot of people that are trying to just explain for me personally, if they would make the vaccines safer. I am one hundred percent for having that conversation. If they can make them safer and show us that they are safe and that they aren't hurting people, I'm.
Speaker 7: Good with it.
Speaker 6: Like if you want to take them, if you want your kids to take them, I'm one hundred percent okay with that. The problem is is we can't even have that conversation because it's so biased and so one side or the other. You can't you're either anti vax or your pro vax, and there's no in between. It's like, okay, but we had to find a common ground here. They really need to have those conversations.
Speaker 3: And I think also especially when children, you and your ex husband both having the long list of vaccines that y'all had before you deployed, I think that also ties in very heavily to your children and how they responded to their child vaccine regiments.
Speaker 2: And that's another conversation.
Speaker 7: That for you, and that we've been trying to have.
Speaker 3: Nobody was giving the veteran community any kind of actual Hey, wait a minute, how many veterans they want and active duty? How many of their kids have some sort of autism, have some sort of autoimmune deficiency, have some sort of fine motor issues, have some sort of social issues, whatever the case would be. And it's like, oh, well, that's just military lifestyle or is it actually genetic because y'all altered the genes of your military to send them overseas with seventy some odd vaccines before they.
Speaker 2: Even got on the plane.
Speaker 3: And yeah, really, they're willing to start having this conversation barely.
Speaker 6: Which I've been fighting for for so long, even to And I had like several doctors that I spoke to about this specifically, and they flat out told me that they personally, on their personal level, believe in what I'm saying, that they know without a shadow of doubt that what I'm saying is true. But all of them were like, there's nothing that the VA or the government will do because that means that they have injured every single one of us, correct, and that they won't agree to it, because like I didn't have have a lot of what I have now and what I deal with I didn't have prior to the military.
Speaker 7: And the vaccines.
Speaker 6: Were given so so many vaccines, especially living overseas, there was the regiment alone was ridiculous. I mean, I've had smallpox twice, like there's you know, you name it. I've pretty much had every freaking vaccine there is. And I continuously said that, like, especially for the males, that their sperm is broken or has some type of genetic mutation in them because of all the vaccines that they receive. Let alone, you notice if there's two veterans together that a lot of times there is some type of something going on. Now, I don't you could pick your flavor of what that is.
Speaker 7: Personally.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of us that are paired up at one point, and we have children from both veterans, and you can see that there's different types of things that are happening that are pretty consistent with all of our children. And I'm not saying that it's just like oh, maybe one or twosies. Now, I'm talking about almost every couple I know that are paired up veterans, they have one child at least that has some type of issue along those lines.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the number has to technically be before you can call it a real pattern versus like you know, the little the rare cases here. But I would guestimate the number of veteran couples that have children with some sort of issues like that, I feel like it would be enough to classify it as an epidemic.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And that's part of the issue, right, is that we don't study these things. We see it, we kind of come in contact with it. We become exposed to these things, and people will ask my opinion, and it's like, well, I can see what I can see in the in the program that I run, but to be able to prove it, to be able to pull all this like who's studying the day And as a matter of fact, the veterans the military is exactly who got buried the most during the COVID nineteen pandemic because at that point they had like a three.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent increase in cardiac issues.
Speaker 5: I worked with pilots that you couldn't have a vax or two vax pilots. One had to be unvaxed in the event something crazy happened, and then they moved the goalposts on their EKGs the heart criteria, if you will, because when some of these people were receiving the vaccine, they were having prolonged complexes because of the way the vaccine was working on some of these people, and it was putting them in a group or category that was like not really quite sure if you're safe to fly now, because we're starting to see some changes.
Speaker 4: And the FFA came out and said, well, we're gonna go ahead, and they quietly changed the guidelines.
Speaker 5: I don't know what year it was, twenty one two, you can google it. They changed the cardiac rhythm you know category to extend what it was because too many pilots were going over the recommended number that would be unsafe to fly. And this was because they mandated all of them to get the vaccine unless they held the line and didn't get it at all. So it's like the military, same thing. There are some that got the fake cards. There's some that said they got the vaccine but they didn't, and then the ones that did get it, and then the ones that have all these cardiac issues and or you know, uh, did not get it and have some other things going on. So it's just this. There's so many things that could be studied, and I think the bottom line, as crazy as it sounds, as they keep coming for our kids in all areas. Okay, mutilate, general mutilation, you know, the trans thing, you know, over vaccinating these kids, putting them in these school systems. I have two boys are vaccinated up into a certain point. They're exempted by the state. They will no longer get vaccines. I'm vaccinated to a certain point.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't judge anyone for the decisions they make. And just like you said, people will say that I'm anti vacs. No, I'm pro informed consent. If you know what you want, it's not my business.
Speaker 4: That is up to you. And as a nurse, I can't play that game.
Speaker 5: Because I've taken care of murders, criminals, alcoholics, people that have made terrible choices. I can't just say for one thing versus another. I have to be across the board equally empathetic and just do the best I can and give you the information to make the best decisions. We didn't do that during the pandemic. We didn't give informed consent. Hell a lot of people don't even know what informed consent means, and they are just approached and told this is.
Speaker 4: What you have to do. Yes, you made the comment about the surgeon. I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I am sure that that is what they told her. I can't fathom walking away from a career like that, but I would have knowing that there could have been other ways, because most people will tell us I didn't know, they didn't tell me. But it is part of our job to be accountable, to see are their other options, what other things are out there?
Speaker 4: And part of what I do now after the pandemic.
Speaker 5: Is teach people that, not tell them what I want you to think, not tell them what you should do. It's hey, do you know when you go to a hospital and you sign those electronic consents, what you're really signing? Have you ever asked to have that printed out? Do you know that when you sign on the dotted line, you could be agreeing to be vaccinated under surgery. You could be agreeing to take your tissues and be put in some third party study. Do you know that you can say no? Do you know the patient's bill of rights? A lot of people don't know, so they just go with it or they're so scared because you have to make a quick decision that they don't have the right tools. So that's why it's so important that when we're doing these things with vaccines and you know, whatever, any kind of care, people understand what encompasses around it and that everything has a consequence.
Speaker 4: Whether we go with it or with or if we don't.
Speaker 5: And unfortunately, once these injections are given, you can't take it back. And we're seeing a rise in all of these health issues, and our children are becoming more at the forefront being very unhealthy, morbidly obese. What do they say, seventy percent of Americans do not.
Speaker 7: QUALTI five percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to go to the military, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not to go to the military. Yeah, but I don't know if that's necessarily because of weight. I was gonna say, when we're talking about the morbidly obese, if we're using the BMI, that that could be a bit skewed.
Speaker 2: That can be a.
Speaker 3: Little a little screwy as far as oh, this person's obese.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, they're taking I mean.
Speaker 6: But you can't you can't objectively look at the society in America and just be like everyone's super healthy, not facts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 6: Definitely not a thing when you talk about informed consent though with the printing out. So when a person goes in for any type of procedure or anything, can you printed can you say no?
Speaker 7: Or do you have to go line by line and actually mark.
Speaker 6: Out what you do not consent to because you ultimately have to still consent to the form. How does that actually work? Because I know that that's a thing that a lot of people don't actually understand what to do. And actually myself, I know I've heard different things and I've done different things, but I'm not actually certain what is legally the correct way to go about doing it.
Speaker 5: So there's something called implied consent, and there's something called inform consent. Implied consent is obviously depending on a certain situation. Let's say you're brought in as a motor vehicle accident, you're unresponsive, where you're being brought to us, the implied consent means that you know, we're going to save your life. We're going to do whatever we can for life or limb to protect you. Because it's implied you're still breathing. We have an ethical duty to take care of you and form consent is a form of conversation that we're supposed to be having between the patient and the healthcare giver, who is basically saying, Hey, this is what we're trying to accomplish here. If we go this route, this is what could happen. If we don't go this route, this coul could happen. This could go for surgical procedures, it could go for medications, you name it. Basically, you have to be told risk versus benefit. A lot of times time permits that from happening in the fashion that it should and why it's so important that if somebody asks you or tells you to do something and you're not comfortable, you say, I need to take a pause. I need some time to think about it. You know, understanding it's not necessarily life or death. A lot of these situations are not life or death, and people feel as if they have to respond as if it's life or death. Does that make sense? You have time to make decisions. So when it comes to the consent forms.
Speaker 4: There is a gray area to this.
Speaker 5: To spend, especially depending on the state that you live in, the organization that you may be at you. You have the right to always ask for a print out, you have the right to take time to review it, and you have the right to make adjustments. Depending on what adjustments are made, depending on how many things that you may change. A surgeon, for instance, can come back and say I don't feel comfortable with that. That's not something that I can do, and they can refuse service. So this is where it is something that people need to understand that we have the right to say no, but they also can have the right to say no. And I think it's really important that people have that physician conversation. You build that relationship to let them know, like, hey, when I go into this procedure, or I want to make it very clear that I don't want anything done to me. For instance, I don't want to be vaccinated. Or in some states you may have just recently heard medical students performing assessments on people.
Speaker 4: When they were created without their knowledge. So that is a thing. The state of Florida has consense for this. It's a whole big things.
Speaker 5: But you can have these conversations sure that it's put in your chart and that it's very clearly stated, or you know, I don't want blood, right, I don't consent to blood because I don't know if it's going to have spike in it or if it's COVID nineteen infected, and so I'm refusing all blood products.
Speaker 4: So these are things that you can.
Speaker 5: Have and have well documented, and then of course having someone as your power of attorney or health care surrogate in the event that you can't speak for yourself, having that proper documentation to support that, so that in the event you can no longer speak for yourself, someone is appointed to do so, and then implied consent doesn't necessarily have to take place because in some situations, especially in the state of Florida, we have a hierarchy that we would go through, and so it's really important that we feel comfortable to have these conversations and that you can talk to your physicians, you can talk to your health care providers, and that we're not attacking. I've had numerous people come into my setting, obviously not knowing my stance, not knowing that I may agree with them, and they just come straight out the gate, like down your throat, shoving things in your face. I'm not doing this, I'm not doing that. Very hostile, very aggressive. That's not the way we want to approach people. We want to be calm, professional, like, Hey, these are my concerns, I have questions, these are the things I want, I don't want. Can we make this happen? Is there a way we can work with this? Nine times out of ten the answer is yes. But a lot of times people don't prepare. They wait until something is imminent, and then the decision must be made for you. And even if you have certain ideas in your head, if it's not documented, if it's not on paperwork that's legalized, legalized documents, it's going to be out the window. So this is why I always tell people you have to be prepared.
Speaker 4: You have to be prepared.
Speaker 3: So with then when now we're talking about the legal ramifications of things, Nurse Nicole, I may be a bit presumptuous with this question, but you are pro to a You sound like you have a Christian background, You're from Florida, so I would just naturally assume you probably lean more right of center as far as your politics are concerned. Okay, good, So that being asked, RFK Junior, what is your take on him? Because when he got to his position, he was all about beating the table and letting everyone know about these vaccine injuries all the things, and he has done very little. Actually, now I understand the administration's got bigger things that they're talking about and doing, and so a lot of his talking points have gone by the way. Yeah, right, But I mean even then, they're moving on, they're trying to start wars and around right now, they don't even want to talk whatever RFK specifically, what is your take on him? Do you believe that he was just talking a big game to get to that position? Do you believe that he is still trying to fight the good fight and get these laws to be placed to protect.
Speaker 2: People against these things.
Speaker 3: And you being from Florida, you being in the medical field, I feel like you would have a little bit more nuanced towards the situation.
Speaker 5: Well, I also am part of a lot of medical freedom groups, but one of them in particular, I am an admin for the Florida Children's Health Defense who used to be run by RFK Junior. So he stepped down when he took office, rightfully so, because there was going to be a lot of backlash and possible bias for that. And so what I will say, is this. He has been an environmental lawyer for decades. He represented families indirectly at the time when he was doing things from a different perspective, and then was meeting families that were coming to him saying, hey, my child is not the same after they've been vaccinated. You know, could you look into this? Do you know anything about it? And that's how things kind of unfolded in his career where he was doing these environmental cases and then saw these families that were trying to figure out why their children were not the same after vaccinations. And I will say that there's a lot of things that he's done well.
Speaker 4: I can I could see where.
Speaker 5: He could be doing better, but he is being fought every angle, at every angle, suit at every angle.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: One he went against the American Academy of Pediatrics basically said, you know that he was going to withhold funding from them because they were not going along with the guidelines.
Speaker 4: They are, you know, an.
Speaker 5: Agency that is not governed by you know, the federal government, and they're making these decisions and telling parents that regardless of what the CDC and you know, FDA say, they're going to just recommend all these vaccines, and they're going to promote mutilation of children, and you know, under the guise of health care, they're going to support abortions because they say that's healthcare. And there's a lot of things that they're putting out there that you know, he basically said, we're not going to fund this. This is not the appropriate use of funds. The other thing he came back and said was changing the childhood vaccine schedule, which was recent. This was a huge thing that came down from the administration where he was going to mimic the schedule of vaccine's childhood schedule like Denmark, where it rapidly reduces the amount of vaccines, again never taking the option away, but allowing people the choice right. And so the other thing is right now is putting it together an autism panel where he has different individuals being brought to the forefront to try to start looking into the fact that these vaccines have never been placebo tested.
Speaker 4: So for him to have.
Speaker 5: Been in his position, I do believe there's a lot of good. I feel like that there's so much brokenness that like four years is not going to be enough no matter what you do, and the fact that he's being sued by these organizations because they feel threatened. Right, the States are suing him because they're also trying to withhold funding. So there's a lot of things that are being slowed down on purpose. But I do believe the intentions are good. I do believe that he's a huge reason why Trump won because a lot of people were hesitant to vote.
Speaker 4: For him again.
Speaker 5: And I feel like, you know that there is some hope, there's some light at the end of the tunnel, but you know, demons walk amongst us, and there's a lot of evil, and you know, they're trying to do away with all of those things that he's doing, saying he's not credible.
Speaker 4: They bring up his history. I don't know if you know his history, you know all the things, and so you know, constantly trying to invalidate he's not a physician. Well neither is Bill Gates. You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they trusted Bill Gates left and right, right, So you know, he's played all over every news channel and was giving medical advice to everybody under his son, and people were just chomping it up. So exactly, that doesn't that doesn't even miss.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, they wanted to throw Joe Rogan under the bus for his I remegt and shit. And this guy takes his physical health extremely seriously and has for decades. Yes, he's not a doctor or physician or anything like this, but he is somebody who knows a lot about the human body and how to live a very healthy life as a man. But sure he we need to throw under the bus. Bill Gates a tech guy, We absolutely need to listen to him for medical advice that yeah, yeah, the whole thing's a mess.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing, right, And so you have the left landing side that just eats it up, and they go with, you know, whatever they're being told to go with. And fortunately they don't have, you know, the right side of their mind understanding the full processes of what we're dealing with here, people like Bill Gates, who is funding these organizations to basically depopulate however you want to look at it. We see it in these other countries, We see it what happened in Africa. You know, these are not conspiracy theories. These are things that have actually happened that you can google and you can see and are continuing. And the COVID nineteen experiment was just another one that went down, and we'll go into history as one of the you know, the biggest ones because of the scale that it happened on. And so when people want to sit there and be dis dismissive about it and consistently put these other people at the forefront, Fauci, Bill Gates, you know, Berks, the all these other people who did not do the right thing, but then dismiss these others who just wanted to educate, raise awareness and say, hey, maybe this is not the right thing. You know, that really should tell you something that we can't. We're so far divided purposely that you know, it's going to be really hard for us to kind of bridge that gap. And all I can say is that the amount of despair and death and harm that we continue to see that will continue to happen is heartbreaking, right because just like your physician, nobody deserves this. Nobody deserves to go through life feeling like you are less than because you may choose differently, and that I experience firsthand. And people need to understand that your vaccination status is no one's business. It is a form of discrimination. Deny care to children whose family does not want to vaccinate them in a pediatrician's office is discrimination. You know, not allowing someone to work or to travel, that is discrimination. I don't care how you want to portray it. That's what it is. And people will deny that that's happening. And then the same people who are vaccine injured, who are seeking to be acknowledged as a human being and receive treatment, are being told to their face that they're they're part of the problem and that your anti science. And I'm like, they literally took a vaccine. They took They're not anti vaxed, they're not anti they took it, and now you've left them with no choices. So in Florida, we tried to pass Cody's Law. The unfortunate part about Florida is that our Florida legislation is heavily compromised in a lot of areas, and that's really unfortunate, so especially.
Speaker 4: When it comes to vaccines.
Speaker 5: And so Cody's Law was a law that was we had support from both sides to basically identify that vaccine injured people exist and to offer them resources, which would include the ICD entine ICD nine cloak I can't even talk codes to identify that they could be a vaccine injury and then have Medicare and Medicaid programs be able to offer resources to them, because right now they're not being recognized, and the ones that I'm working.
Speaker 4: With, they have a death sentence.
Speaker 5: They are literally dying, and all the other treatments are extremely expensive or they're out of the country. And so people will tell me, this has nothing to do with me, Nicole, I didn't take the vaccine.
Speaker 4: I was smart enough. I did this.
Speaker 5: It's on them, whatever, And I like to just remind people that it will affect you, whether it's because you don't have people in the workforce, whether the hospitals are so overwhelmed with the vaccine injured and their continual decline, whatever the case may be, it eventually it'll catch up to you. And we want to make sure that we have people have options right because right now they're just waiting to die and they just want some sort of quality of life. And not to mention, they always associate this with adults, not realizing you have generations of children that are going to potentially outlive their parents, that have no one and we have no systems in place to protect these children and to care for them. My brother is one of them. He's fully dependent, twenty two years old, got his MMR vaccine and has never been the same, and.
Speaker 4: He will require care. So people don't.
Speaker 5: Want to acknowledge that that elephant in the room is what we call it. But these are human beings and they continue to be hurt. And it's because these vaccines are not tested because we don't have transparency. You know, you don't become I can't tie vaccude and then there's that way.
Speaker 6: Kn't be held accountable, Like they can't even beheld accountable.
Speaker 7: If that isn't the.
Speaker 6: Biggest red flag that you've ever seen in your entire life. Like, I just yeah, I agree with you. I didn't mean to cut you off. I just no, I agree with you. Listening to you, I'm just like mm hmmm hmm. Like it's it's like there's so many things and there's no testing that's being well, they're testing it on people and then reporting some of the side effects, but it's taking generations of them testing it. I think the interesting thing you brought up a few times was the autism conversation, which is a very hot topic, hot button trigger thing. I'm interested to see if they were able to get an unbiased panel and be able to bring in the doctors from around the globe that have a lot of the information and have been doing like that.
Speaker 7: One doctor that.
Speaker 6: Did a two decade study that have put out all sorts of research before COVID. I read all of his research before COVID. Now, I don't know if the research is still around or not. But his whole thing was he's done it since ninety one.
Speaker 7: I think it was.
Speaker 4: Yes, is it the invenient study you're talking about?
Speaker 6: It was an independent Yeah, it was in independent studies he did the inconvenience study.
Speaker 5: Was that was it that story you're talking about where they did the autistic versus or the vax versus unbacked children and they hid that data.
Speaker 4: That's yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, And and it was you know, that's the thing I would like to see because I'm not I'm not going to say, uh that that vaccines cause autism. I might be that person that I will not be that person, but I will say that there is a lot of injuries that I have seen in these groups, and I have met vaccine injured children in all different flavors because of being associated with the groups and trying to find answers for myself in the amount of research I've read, trying to understand. Thankfully my children weren't as affected as other children, but I would like to be able to see just neurological disorders and also, uh, you know, autoimmune disorders.
Speaker 7: Those those are the two big ones.
Speaker 6: That I would really like to see, uh, you know, at least an unbiased representation and actually see data and see what they've found and just see what they would actually discuss.
Speaker 7: Now, it's gonna be hard for a lot of people to hear this.
Speaker 6: It was hard for me to understand that I did this to my own child and like really stomach that because I went against my own personal Like I was like, I really don't want to do this, but everyone around me was like, why you've had vaccines, you know, and then when everything happened, like he was good, He was good up until two and then you know, it wasn't good after that.
Speaker 7: And so recognizing that.
Speaker 6: You know, you did this to your own child is a very tough time, and then trying to figure out how to heal your child is an even harder time. And so I think it's gonna be really interesting to see if he if RFK can even get to that point and actually show these studies, because that's going to be a super big issue. If anybody's able to prove that any type of these things were actually one hundred percent connected to vaccines, it changes the whole game.
Speaker 7: It changes everything for everyone globally.
Speaker 5: You did mention at one point wanting to basically have children enrolled, right there was this program and then there was a lot of outrage because a lot of parents were like, well, you know, you're not just going to use my kid is part of this study, and you know, giving consent and all this other stuff, and it's like, you can't prove on a mass scale unless you have a certain control group. And so I'm not quite sure how that's going to go down. But I will say that I was probably one of the ones that would not have said back then that even seeing my brother, we knew something was off, you know, but they kept telling us they had nothing to do with the vaccines. Now I can one hundred percent say that is it sole the vaccines. No, But I will say a fair amount of it is because I've met enough of I've met enough parents to believe them to see the change in their child, and because they've been so gas lit, because they've not been taken seriously. Because these children were given these vaccines and then parents saw a rapid decline in their child, there is just no denying it. Now, we could say there's stuff in our food or water, our air.
Speaker 4: All of those things are true one thousand percent.
Speaker 5: But when you inject this much into children, and you follow the schedule that people are and you see the ingredients of what's being injected to them and knowing how it doesn't leave the system, et cetera. And then the other thing is we're trying to get a bill passed, which is I thought was going to be a slam dunk in Florida, and it's looking like we're not going to make it even to the floor for a vote. Is a SIDS bill, which basically states that sudden death must be reported to the metal examiners. And so the bill that we're looking at is to the age of twenty, any sudden death, any type of sudden death from birth to twenty, if you've had vaccines within ninety days, it must be reported. Because it's not mandated to do that in the state of Florida. And so a lot of times there's no information that's documented to show this, and parents will typically say within seventy two hours up to a week of a child passing away, they had just had their wellness visit and received vaccines. And so wouldn't it be amazing to be able to actually prove this and have this documented and give closure to families, you know who some of them are being told this could have been something you did right, and it really wasn't you know, families have been reported to CPS for Child for children dying of kids that it had nothing to do with negligence. It could have very well been the vaccines that they received. Or you know, the people that are being told that you're in fertile. While you're infertile, you can't get pregnant. Well, could it be the gardasil vaccine that we're seeing causing it?
Speaker 4: Could it be the.
Speaker 7: COVID nine I hate that vaccine.
Speaker 4: The RSV, like all of these things are true.
Speaker 5: These people have had this happen, and there is data to show and it should be more robust and it isn't. But there is data out there to show that these things are causing this. And like you said, we're so divided, we should be able to have this conversation. And it makes you wonder why we're so divided. Why can't you say that it was a vaccine. You could say anything else and no one will argue with you. But the second you say a vaccine, and I think that's really important that people need to that needs to be a red flag.
Speaker 4: You need to that. Yeah, you need to question that.
Speaker 6: And you know you've been programmed too. I mean that's literally what it is. It's by design to just like.
Speaker 7: How conspiracy theory, that word triggers.
Speaker 6: An instant image in almost every person's mind, the same way it talks about vaccines. We have been conditioned for decades to believe that there's no other way, period, period, end of story, that vaccines are the only way, and then if you go against that narrative, you are the problem. That there's no way that these could be causing any of these issues.
Speaker 7: Regardless of what is actually showing in our faces. Nope, that's not it.
Speaker 6: And I like how you brought that up, like you could literally blame it on anything else and everyone be like, Yep, that's the reason, that's that's what happened. You even mentioned that a child passed away from vaccines from kids. That's you won't even hear that conversation. And I actually one of my best friend's sister. We begged her sister not to give her child vaccines just because you know, we've done a lot of research. And you know, my thing was is that I was like, just give your baby, if you know, a little.
Speaker 7: Bit of time.
Speaker 6: Let the because the baby was a PREMI and I was like, just give the baby a little bit of time, you know, if you if that's your I'm one hundred percent for everyone making their own decisions with their own families. I was like, but personally, she asked our opinion. I gave my opinion. I said, personally, I would wait at least wait and space them out just in case. That beautiful little boy passed away from SIDS at one month old and one day. And it's not that we I'm not saying because I wasn't there, so I'm not going to say that it was from the vaccines. But I will say that he had vaccines forty eight hours prior. And it was one of those things that we you know, when she I got the phone call, it was just we kind of sat in silence because we both, you know, really felt heavy like we should have done something more.
Speaker 7: And it's it's tough because I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I have never been about I'm all about informed consent because I work in the birth world and I'm all about consent, and I want people to make the best decision for whatever it is that their families are going through. And I'm not gonna, you know, tell them that vaccines are the devil and all of these things. What I'm saying is that they've made them in a way that is harming people to a mass scale that we can, like all of us can see, and I just want them to be safe, and I just want us to have the conversation. And I like that you guys are proposing these and honestly, I thought I thought that would pass.
Speaker 7: I thought the SIDS conversation has been around for decades.
Speaker 6: I figured that that bill would actually pass because it should be reported because that's a huge thing too, is the SIDS talk is still alive and well and babies are still passing away, but they will not discuss vaccines associated with SIDS at all in almost any state that I know of.
Speaker 5: It's true, and we are one of the highest countries of and mortality. People need to ask why people need to compare Why could that be, you know, a delayed schedule if anything, Why is that so frowned upon? Why can't parents space them out? Oh, they say, well, they won't come back, the compliancy, all this other garbage. Well, then take the incentives away from what you're paying the pediatricians to push them.
Speaker 4: Even if it's not a ton of money.
Speaker 5: It's so based on the amount of vaccines that you're pushing on a child and then telling a parent that you can ethically look them in the eye and say, well, if you don't vaccinate or you delay, I can no longer see you as a patient because it's not the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: That's bullshit.
Speaker 5: We all know it's crap and it's not appropriate and to see that this continues. But at the end of the day, we can say all of these things, we could be pro this pro that. The bottom line is, why are you taking something that has product shield liability like you have one hundred percent guarantee, no way to sue these individuals and they know it, So why are they going to go above and beyond and do any more testing and prove any of this other stuff like, that's what the parents need to understand.
Speaker 4: And if something happens just.
Speaker 5: Like what happened with COVID nineteen, you will be left with no resources, no help. You will continue to be gas lit because this is what happens, and you will spend X amount of time trying to chase what could have been. And again, my problem is is that it's always put on the parent. They always are told that it's the parents. Something happened, cancer rise, leukemia. Four percent funding goes to pediatric cancer, yet they're loaded up and we're seeing more cancers in these infants and children. Like, the parents want to know what did I do wrong?
Speaker 4: What happened? Why can't I get pregnant? Why can't I do this?
Speaker 5: And a lot of times if you peel back the onion, it is going to show you it is something around vaccines or possibly the genetic makeup. And you know, nobody wants to have that conversation. And we now have generations that are going to be infertile and our population is declining. It is it's crazy and people you know, so I don't know, it's it's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole lack of liability has always been a bit of a stickler for me personally, Like, and I know this might be me trying to mansplain, forgive me. This would be the equivalent if you were to go get your breaks done at a mechanic shop, but also you have to sign a waiver that says that, hey, by the way, if your breaks go out on you anytime in the next week, you can't sue us.
Speaker 2: Too bad.
Speaker 3: So sad, it's just one of those things get fucked and it's like, I'm I'm just not gonna get my breaks done here. But if the problem is if every single mechanic shop makes you sign that, there is no alternative even you doing it yourself, there's nothing else you could do. What are you supposed to do with that? Just hope for the best. It's yeah, it blows my mind. And the way that that is how our medical industry is currently running. It just it sounds like we're living in a bad movie. Honestly, like out loud, that sounds preposterous. Yet here we are.
Speaker 5: And it's allowed, you know, And that's the thing that I find really sad.
Speaker 4: And you know, we don't. We're very blessed. We don't live in.
Speaker 5: A third third world country. We have modern advances in medicine, these vaccines that are being presented. The risk versus benefit for what we have going on where we're at, even with the influx of illegals coming through and everything else, it does not match why we would mass vaccinate.
Speaker 4: If you're going overseas and you're going to be in a.
Speaker 5: Tent in Africa and also their stuff, maybe that's a different conversation, sure, but here in the United States, why are you injecting a one hour old baby with hepatitis B that is used for ivy drug use and promiscuity.
Speaker 2: That kills me? So like in that example, my mother got hepatitis.
Speaker 3: She worked in the blood bank in the eighties before you were allowed to before you were required to wear rubber gloves or any of this stuff. She contracted just from dealing with blood. I was born from her not knowing. So if that, if they wanted to give me a vaccine, there was a reasonable assumption that could have been made as to why this made sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can have that conversation.
Speaker 3: That should not be an en mass Every baby gets stuck with this' that's insanity.
Speaker 5: And they test the moms. Yeah, they test the moms. So if you test the mom and the mom is negative, then why would you do that? And so again, if you're negative and you still feel that that's important, then so be it. But to have, you know, hospitals and healthcare professionals tell you can't leave.
Speaker 4: With this child.
Speaker 5: We're gonna call CPS until you get them vaccinated with the hepatitis V vaccine or give them the vitamin K injection. Like on what planet is that? Does that make sense? That's not how this works.
Speaker 4: You are not a product of the government.
Speaker 5: You're not a product of the government. You know, they don't get to say and so, but there are states that have people because we're mandated reporters, that will say certain things that are not truthful, and they will get presented in these cases where CPS does get involved. And all I can say is that just know your rights. Depending on where you're at, what state, there may be other things that I don't know, but you do not have to do any of that. Just say you want to delay it, say that you know, whatever the case may be. Obviously, have these conversations before the baby is born. Make sure these people are hearing this before, so they're not shocked. But again, you know, you have the right to say no, the child can have a delayed schedule. But we are seeing it a lot in a lot of skates right now. Florida has a big case right now going on for a mom who had her child removed who had cystic fibrosis because she didn't want to give a medication to the child that had a block box warning and instead wanted to do other treatments, and the healthcare provider reported her to CPS. That child was removed from her you know, living situation, and for two years she's had visitation for her own daughter that this past week she just sat in a court case to decide if CPS has the right to remove her and definitely and put her up for adoption in DCFF because she is being deemed as an unfit mother for a medically fragile child. So it's happening everywhere. It's happening everywhere.
Speaker 6: I remember seeing so many different things during COVID and afterwards of the mom's being locked out and the kids's being taken, and that one story of the mom like they she the dad went in and was with the child and then the mom went to the car to get something or whatever, and then they both were kicked out and they medically kidnapped the child. And like that was always my biggest thing, my biggest fear. I had one child in the hospital, I had one in a small, little birth center, and I had one at home, and all were with medical professionals. I'm just gonna say that because I know people will go off on the off on a hinge thinking I just did unassisted birth, but.
Speaker 2: Also professionals, So get fucked. You know what you're doing with the.
Speaker 6: But with the birth community and the vitamin K vaccine for example. So because I deal with a lot of holistic people and that's just kind of where my hub is, a lot of people don't choose to have their children vaccine with the vitamin K. Instead they do the actual you know, the little drops and stuff, and there's some that you can really you can get from overseas.
Speaker 7: And I've read all the research.
Speaker 6: Into it, and it has according to the research, right now, they are one the same and as long as you stick with the schedule, they're one and the same. Well, I have a personal experience with this. My my one child was needing a procedure, and because I refused to give the vitamin K vaccine, even though I did the entirety of the schedule and everything like that and shows that the levels were fine and all that, I got denied by two separate doctors, which is fine, that's their legal right and it's my legal.
Speaker 7: Right to say okay, cool, exactly.
Speaker 6: But the amount of pressure that was like, well, I don't understand why you're not doing this.
Speaker 7: You know, that's just acdine.
Speaker 6: You're putting your child at risk, you're doing this, you're doing that, And it's like, okay, first off, we can play this game. I've already been in and around the medical system with having children that have needed multiple surgeries for over a decade, and so I've lived around all of this that you're not going to pressure me into this. But for parents that don't know and that are trying to leave a hospital setting or have their child get something, and they're being told like, well, either you don't get your child seen, they don't get the procedures done, you're not allowed to leave with your child, you're not allowed to visit your child, and the nick you you're not allowed to do all this stuff like it's terrifying, especially for first time parents, like that's very terrifying, and they use the first time parent thing against them. And I'm not saying that all medical professionals in any setting is like.
Speaker 7: Just evil not to get people. That is not the case.
Speaker 6: Saying is that a lot of people have been brainwashed to believe that these things must be done a certain way, and if you aren't doing them, they believe truly that you are putting your child at risk and in their mind that you are actually being unfit. And I don't think not every single person is being out to get people, but I think they're trying to do what they feel is right with the information that they've been fed. And a lot of people, you know, it's very divisive in all sorts of medical settings.
Speaker 2: Ignorant, yes and so.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately, a lot of the studies when it comes to specific things in our medical community are only being done overseas and they won't be accepted here in America because they weren't done by American doctors and they weren't conducted in America, even though you have decades of research in prominent countries that you know, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, all these different places that have been widely accepted for being correct, they won't be accepted here in America. And the medical panels and the doctors that are in charge of these states are deeming what is actually credible in what is not. And that doesn't just fall with birth, that's where a lot of my information and hub goes to, but that goes for a lot of different areas and including breast cancer, different types of treatment, for all sorts of things. And so it poses the question, why is it that research done overseas in places that we know, without a shadow of a doubt are effective, that have actual quantitative and qualitative data that showing these things. Why can't we utilize them when we have worse statistics here in all different types of fields than even third world countries.
Speaker 7: That is a huge red flag in and of itself.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, a third world country that has you have to take a bus and walk miles to get to even to get care for a specific thing that we could go down the street and get care for, but yet our outcomes You're more likely to die here from that than you are there. We have a huge conversation that needs to be had about why so exactly, sir, oh, I could go I could go on and I'm in the same boat as you, and I'm like, how can I join you? I will, I will join your cause like yo, I will take up at the mantle in Louisiana. I have, I have wanted to join all this stuff. And I mean we need people though. I mean, I was an EMT for a while, so I mean it wasn't to it didn't do years of it and stuff, but I definitely have been I mean, I've definitely been in.
Speaker 7: The medical field. I've always wanted to be.
Speaker 6: I always wanted to be a doctor, but life had life, things happen, and so you know.
Speaker 5: I'm a pediatrician, and the Lord knew that was probably not my wrap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's what we need.
Speaker 5: We need a lot of people. We need a lot of people willing to show face. We need a lot of people willing to speak up. It's it's hard, right, It's difficult putting yourself out there. I have what you call a lot of silent supporters. We have people that will write to us and thank us, and they'll make phone calls and they'll write and you know, they'll do things to help because they don't feel comfortable putting their face out there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: My thing is that when they keep saying the same faces, they're like, all right, like where's is there anyone else that feels the same way, And it's like yeah, but they don't want to come forward.
Speaker 4: Because of what comes with it.
Speaker 5: But like you said, there are so many things that people just don't know, and with CPS, that's a whole probably another episode uh that is corrupt and unjust and not being utilized in the way that it should be. And I don't ever want people to live in fear, but you must know what goes on with some of these organizations, and they have the capability of doing some pretty insane things, So always understand and try to be as prepared as possible.
Speaker 4: I think what happens is is that.
Speaker 5: People get uncomfortable with uncomfortable conversations and instead of just addressing them head on, they just don't and then something happens, and then they're putting these bad predicaments and then things are being done and fear is being used. And you know, I had a family reach out to me. They had had their first baby. Mom was positive for COVID, had no symptoms, baby was removed to the nick you.
Speaker 4: Mom was not.
Speaker 5: Allowed to see the baby because she was positive. This isn't in Florida. That was illegal. They called me on day three. I said, what is happening? Oh, they won't make any arrangements. I go, you could put her in an isolated room, sit with her with the baby, like, there's all these things that could have happened.
Speaker 4: Anyways. They were so terrified. They called me, went through the whole scenario. What are our rights? What can we do?
Speaker 5: I'm giving them a scenario and they're like if we do that, what happens if they do this? And I'm like, it's still against the law. I'm like, we can talk about getting a lawyer. They said at day five they were going to re swab mom and if she was negative. If she was negative, she'd be allowed to see her her first baby. She never got to lay eyes on for five days the spouse. The spouse also had to test negative because he was caring for her, because she ended up having an emergency gall bladder surgery because that happened sometimes when you're pregnant, and had to have her gallbladder removed, and then when she had her gall bladdery removed, and the baby had to be delivered, and this is what all happened.
Speaker 4: They swabbed her for the surgery. She agreed to it because.
Speaker 5: At that point she's like whatever, and she tested positive and then it was like, nope, can't see the baby.
Speaker 4: So guess who they let see the baby?
Speaker 5: The mother in law that spent twelve hours on a fricking plane that came through and went.
Speaker 4: To the NIKU.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, so she traveled, probably was exposed to god knows what I mean, whatever, the baby exactly my point. They make up their own rules, and I'm telling the parents, but they were so afraid that CPS was going to be called. They were so afraid to push the envelope that they like backed off.
Speaker 4: And all I could do was just pray for them. But I can only fathom your.
Speaker 5: First baby and you have to see the child on FaceTime because the mother in law had the phone.
Speaker 2: You want to radicalize as a woman, Yeah, I'm gonna what. Let's just go there.
Speaker 3: You know what radicalizes a woman to make her go do some shit that they write down in the history books.
Speaker 2: Fuck with her children? What are we talking about? I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 6: I was my first I was I was bleeding, I was hemorrhaging, and it was twenty four hours I had not laid eyes on him. And they told me if I wasn't allowed to go, and I was like cool. So I waited till the middle of the night, and then I snuck out and I had my husband at the time. I said, we're going, and I don't care, and so we snug. We literally snuck past the nurse station and I got to like, I snuck in to see my own child, and I like that was the only time that he I let him leave our child's side.
Speaker 7: I was like, you're not leaving even for a piss. I don't care.
Speaker 6: You're gonna stay here and you're gonna watch over the sho child day. And even then I was a you know, young mom, and I didn't really I didn't understand the scope of things at that point, but I knew in my heart that I was not going to leave my child. And Nick, you nurses are amazing human beings. They are absolutely just wonderful people. And none of them did anything to my child or to me that would make me question, like, oh my god, you're horrible, but I had to sneak myself. Now, grant, I probably shouldn't have gotten out of bed, but I don't din't care. At that point, I wanted to see my child and I wanted to hold my own child, and so spending.
Speaker 7: Five days apart, that's just horrible.
Speaker 6: I've heard so many stories, and that's that experience. Was how I became a part of birth work was because of my birth trauma that came from it, which is an obviously I could go in a hold spiel about birth trauma, but that right there is like just one thing though. How many people have been taken away from their children while they have a.
Speaker 7: Surgery, or while they get a procedure.
Speaker 6: Done, They get told, oh, you know, yeah, we'll call you, we'll let you know, and then suddenly you got CPS there and you can't go back and see your child anymore.
Speaker 7: Like that. It's scary. It is really scary, I will say.
Speaker 5: And that's one of the things during the pandemic that radicalized me, because when you see these people dying and all of these things happening, and then you're face to face with all these injuries. Now, because nobody was listening to us, we were trying to prevent all these things happening. And then you know, we have these these people that took the vaccine, and then you have the ones that kind of held the held.
Speaker 4: The ground, you know, held the line.
Speaker 5: And I said, what is the last thing that if you knew wasn't working on the society, that you.
Speaker 4: Would go for? You'd go for the kids? Because what's going to bring someone to their knees as a parent?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Like you're willing like and I and I say this candidly, but I am willing to.
Speaker 4: Die on whatever hill that looks like.
Speaker 5: We're I'm going to take everyone with me if you dare come for my kids. You know, you can do something to me, but my kids or someone else's kids, like to the death, I mean literally, And that's how we should all be. With the files that are coming out with what happened during the COVID nineteen pandemic.
Speaker 4: What's happening and it's just like we're not mad enough. And I don't know what that looks like for people?
Speaker 5: How much more has to happen? What else do they have to do to you and take from you? Because every time you allow just a little bit, you never get that freedom back. And that's why we fight tooth and nail at a Florida legislative level to keep what rights we have.
Speaker 4: And people think we have it, got it made. We don't.
Speaker 5: Not in Florida, we don't. We're not as free as people think. We're better off than a lot of places, but that's because we have moms, we have warriors, we have people that keep showing up day in and day out saying we're not selling for this, but so many people are just handing them over like sacrificial lamps, and I'm just like, you can't they require you to protect them. You know, we just get put in these situations that are very vulnerable, and people do not stick up for themselves and they basically just you know, kind of hand these kids over or they just don't understand.
Speaker 4: And so we try to prevent that.
Speaker 5: We try to teach people how to avoid that and to be smart and to make sure that you are exercising your rights. But unfortunately, we just don't live in a society that's very honest, and you know, it's just continuing to be a thing that people need to understand.
Speaker 4: It's not going away. So you got to wake up you got to want to be accountable.
Speaker 5: You have to learn. You know, I didn't ask to be in politics. I don't give shit about politics.
Speaker 4: I'm a nurse. I was designed to save people and want to help.
Speaker 5: And now I go to a legislative level and we're like talking to these people that have no clue about anything medical, but yet are making decisions for our communities.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what the hell? Man?
Speaker 5: Like, absolutely not, this does not make sense. But you know what, they have lobbyists, they have big pharma, they have all this money that's poor bring in that tramples on us. And so we need people to want to get active and want to get involved and want to know what the hell is going on because we're losing our country and everything that comes with it, and people are just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 7: Client.
Speaker 3: I agree with you one hundred percent, and I'm hoping that people will wake up before things have to get so bad that true radicalization has to take place, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Hoping, But yeah, I guess we'll have to see how it shakes out.
Speaker 3: Nurse Nicole, you told us that you can give us an hour, and you gave us damn near two and a half. You are an absolute legend and thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Where can our good cult members find you your content?
Speaker 2: Your socials give all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 4: The floor is yours, so thank you guys.
Speaker 5: So I am one of the nurses on the Nurses Report on America out Loud dot News. We are the Friday Q and A nurses, so you can find us there where we talk about all things medical and up and coming things in our legislative sessions. I also have Hennessy zero three h n NAC zero three on Twitter. I run the Florida HD channels, the Social so Florida CHD Children's Health Defense to keep you guys aware of what's happening in Florida. And then on Instagram it's a little more confusing, but it's hold underscore the line CLNC where I help with legal nurse consulting things and just kind of educating the masses on your rights. So it was really good to be here again. Thanks to my hobby for watching the kids so we can make it happen.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You know we didn't give all the plugs in the beginning, but for all the good cult members that were listening to this podcast only of the listening platforms, and you'd like to see what we were talking about and see our faces rather than just hear about it. Then the only place you can get the video evidence and the footage of this commer of this Jesus I can't speak of this conversation is to go to Patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 2: We got kicked off of you Tube back.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty because of the COVID conversation, so we don't have video anywhere else except for Patreon dot com. And if you go there, you'll get this shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You'll get to see our faces and all the video clips and the articles that we post. But it's also the only place where you can get these shows absolutely COMMI for day.
Speaker 2: Yes, we know commercial suck.
Speaker 3: Ads suck, and if you've been listening to this podcast, you got bombarded with them constantly.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 3: Come support us over at Patreon dot com slash culture Conspiracy Podcasts and get out of the mix of that. Also, if you go and sign up for that Third Eye all the way Open tier on Patreon. You will also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member Live event. It's always a good time every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Come join us and be a part of the conversation. But also if you go to that third Eye all the Way Open tier, you will get to join Ravenlee every Sunday night for her book club.
Speaker 2: Ravenlee tell the people, Yeah, we have.
Speaker 7: A book club tonight.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna go over our next chapters and in How Jesus Became God, and we have a couple of weeks left of this and then we're actually pulling for our next book tonight. And so basically I post questions in the paid channels for the week, and that way it gives time for everyone to be able to figure out kind of what they want to talk about, and then honestly, we go over those questions and we kind of just talk about the book in and of itself. So come on join us and it's a good time indeed.
Speaker 3: And if you also go to that top tier that manictier on patreon dot com, you will also get exclusive merch mailed ex directly to your door from us to you. This is merchandise that will not be available in the online store, which we'll be up and running sooner rather than later. But this merchandise is only for the Manic Tear as a massive token of our gratitude to you from us for supporting us and our.
Speaker 2: Mission to spread truth.
Speaker 3: Also, if you're somebody likes to seize your food, and you're somebody that enjoys the taste of garlic, then go to the link in the description. We have an actual affiliate link to Flavors of the Forest.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: This is freeze dried and powdered garlic Lions Maine. These are delicious things, and we have a Cajun line coming out. I'm talking with them right now. We're doing a couch to line. I'm so fucking pumped. Come check us out over their Flavors of the Forest and use the promo code cult at checkout see ult to get fifteen percent off your order. Also, if you're somebody likes to stand for your own financial future and freedom, and you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bully in the best place to get your started be to go to cecsilver dot com and get your start today. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, whoever's handling your retirement portfolio, and ask them do you think about precious metals?
Speaker 2: What's your take on it?
Speaker 3: I promise you they're going to tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. The best place to get your start in the buying and selling of silver and gold would be to go to Cocsilver dot com and get your start today.
Speaker 2: But good cult members, we want to hear from you. What do you think about this conversation?
Speaker 3: What do you think about the hot takes from Nurse Nicole, from Ravenlee or from myself? Do you think we're off our rock or do you think that we're spitting only truth in here?
Speaker 2: Let us know what you think about it. The best place to do this would be too Please hit.
Speaker 3: The five starts at the Shares of li like ssuscribes to comment, leave a post, review, shares with their friends and family, share ess of We're here's the deal. The more I'll GI them seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promote to more potential listeners. Who could have become potential call members like there's you, fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you gonna go check out.
Speaker 2: Minimistic shoon and Show.
Speaker 3: And get the same lovely respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out The Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual patroon lives that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Knight.
Speaker 2: And there's one very importantly streaming.
Speaker 3: Vital piece of information needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: A brass or bladder