Speaker 1: B two three four, okay, three way dance and I gotta hit the music. Developing story from our buddy Ben Jacobs. And like I said, I know this will shock both of you, and I know that this will shock humanity to its core.
Speaker 2: Exclusive from our buddy Ben Jacob.
Speaker 3: Let the music play little, then the suspense built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but really, I know that this will shock both of you, Ben Jacobs, that give me sport saith quote into Miami are set to qualify for the Club World after beating Columbus Crew to win the Supporters Shield for the first time, the victory in which Messi scored twice to ensure Miami will finish top of the table. They can also an MLS Cup. MLS Cup doesn't conclude until December seven. Enter Miami are likely to be confirmed as the host representative and Miami's Hard Rock could host the opening game featuring them. Confirmation of participation is expected soon, potentially this month.
Speaker 2: So I know you're both.
Speaker 1: Shocked that that wild card is heading to Messi and friends. I don't know what the world is coming to. I'm stunned. Let me check my pulse. Yeah, I'm really stunned, color shocked that that was gonna be where teen thirty two is going to be in the Club World Cup that doesn't have a TV deal, that has clubs sitting there wandering, Uh okay, fam where's the payout? And we finally had venues announced, but there are too many questions and there are answers and oh no, Messi and friends of the wild Card color me stunned.
Speaker 2: How did this happen? How did this happen? People? What's the world coming to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know what shocking last Dad or Poschettino eventually being announced by US men's national team as the head coach. I mean both the shocking things that I never saw coming. And yeah, I mean it's it was written in stone. It was clearly going to be the perfect way to transition that Messi is done what he's done in MLS and he was going to be and he's going to be in all the marketing and all of the spotlight of the Club World Cup. And you know now that it is Miami, they were going to use the shield as well. You know, we have to make sure that we give Miami the credit they deserve and getting the shield shoot also get them an opportunity to be in the Club World Cup. I mean, it's it was so obvious was going to happen that. Yeah, it's interesting, is what everybody expected. But good for Miami.
Speaker 2: Good for Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the handoff, So all right, so let me ask you this, Nico. Before you came in, we were discussing what happened last night with the match involving Nino's favored at Crew ninety six and Messi and Friends. I will maintain and I think that this is probably a majority opinion. All right, So let me ask you who's the better Club Crewe or Messian Friends Crew Crew?
Speaker 3: For me, I mean, they've done it for a longer time, for a longer period of time. They've done it in different ways with different coaches. They did not have the need to bring the best player of this generation along with three friends and a guy like Tata Martino that makes scouting just to walk in the park. I mean, it's like, oh, I don't want to offend anybody, but you know, like Nick Saban and Bama at one point, I mean, you know, the best of the best is gonna go there because Tata's there, and so it's so much easier to just get that's exactly the big wallet, and that's just the way it is. And look, as much as I'm happy for Miami, it's so hard sometimes to get behind it because it's so forced and it's so cosmetic from the fan base or part of the fan base to hore him off and Jerry Jones like attitude. I mean, you know, last night all over the background of people's interviews and talking and with the shield and all the antics. Come on, man, give me a break. Here's cringe man, something my son used to use. That Apparently he's no longer cool either, But cringe is what I would say when it comes to so cring he mos.
Speaker 2: Terribly. I'm down with it all right.
Speaker 1: So Nino, your MLS question for Nico and the handoff, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: What are the.
Speaker 3: Chances you know, what the chances to Seattle? No, you won yesterday, you number four? And expecting expectations? What are your expectations for a playoffs?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, I mean it's a good question, because as soccer tends to do, it changes through the weeks. I am still firm that Seattle has no more than a fifteen fifteen percent chance of really putting it all together and making it all the way to even the Western Conference Final. I understand that results is what drives us, but we got to see beyond it. And as much as it's not Seattle's fault, the calendar has been very benevolent. No pont S against Houston, no Ryan Gold and two other key components for Vancouver. Last night when they beat Columbus, there was six players and a field player goal when they got the four zero wins. So there's just a lot of things that I continue to hold as I'm not sure what the Sounders will do when they get a full loaded team that's better than they are and can they put it together. So because of that, I still think that the inertia and the momentum is there to where maybe they will put up a really good performance in their first match. And that changed for me because I feel like they were gonna get burned out in the very first game. Now maybe they'll win one and see how it goes from there.
Speaker 1: All right, So, Nino, you said, what's going on on the weekend? What else do folks need to know about what's going on with you and Goal TV and everything else during the week there with you?
Speaker 2: What's the words or what folks need to.
Speaker 3: Know, well they need to know as the Columbus school will be back. I will see you again into Miami in the finals of the conference finals and we see how we're doing that I would agree, and Nino I would say that, and I never want this to be an excuse. But the referee and was very lopsided in my opinion. I felt like Busquet had a really tough challenge that could have been a red card that didn't. I felt like the second yellow and Rudi Camacho was very shock.
Speaker 1: Hey, that never happens that gets escaped exactly.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying that that was the defining factor, but I feel like it definitely played into the game. Chicho I've never seen him shoot a pik that way. It was very odd. Uh So they could very easy tie this game. So I believe you. I think Columbus will be back and it'll be interesting to see what happens in another point of the of this the tournament.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, as always, you know, great to see you to go fully loaded to take things off. In the first half hour the show, all of the first half hour of hour number two on a Thursday, be safe, My friend, have great calls, save those pipes, say hi to the boss, back behind you and go taking that.
Speaker 2: We'll see you, assume my friend.
Speaker 3: See you guys, take care. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That is Nino and so yeah, Nino. Nino's fired up about his crew this morning.
Speaker 3: Uh, I mean everybody would be right. I mean, it was a good game, It was entertaining, it was fun, but there were some things that were odd and and cringe afterwards, and some of the referee and was questionable. Uh. Like I said, evens p K was suhs. I don't know. I felt like it was all just ready there for Miami to just take it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that we do on a on a match day leading into the matchups themselves is we make a point to go through the officiating crews that are attached to matches, and I think, disappointingly, more often than not, you end up with center refs that shouldn't be assigned to higher profile games, if that makes any sense, because there are there are center refs that have problems navigating high profile matches, matches involving teams that have that do things stylistically, and you lose control of the match early on or you secede, you give up control of the match. Ye, unless I mean unless you're gonna call things consistently. And from all indications, it sounds like Drew Fisher, the man in the middle last night for Crew and MESSI and friends, wasn't all that even handed when it came to his distribution of things.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 3: That is very fair, And I think that's spot on, and that that was the odd part about it is that And I've always said it, I don't expect the referee to be perfect, nobody is, but I do expect you to be consistent. And I felt like he really lacked consistency overall. And when he did start to call a lot of fouls on Miami, the switched of the game. The momentum was already had already shifted. The moment that Columbus had to take this game away was as soon as the first goal comes through. And that was just not there. And a lot of it have to do because of the way the officiating went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it's something and we do this as a public service. Yes we do rail on officials, Yes we do rail on pro but I think at the same time, I think it's just as important to sit there and give folks something to keep an eye on and be vigilant about with your viewing habits and your critical eye as we get to the final match or two or three in a regular season and get everything all squared away.
Speaker 2: So it's just things that.
Speaker 1: We would suggest that folks keep an eye out for going forward as we get to crunch time a couple of other matches last night and we have to reset the clock on you know, you know how like when there's a building that's under construction and there's always that sign out front with all the plank boards and everything days at this construction site since the last accident happened, you know, the consecutive days of safety kind of a thing. We do the same thing here involving stupidity down here. And so we had a good run. We had a good run of days where you know, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen, you know, we've had a good run. But that came crashing to a halt apparently last night in New Jersey where the FC Cincinnati match in NYC playing at Red Bull Arena in New Jersey. That's just confounding on a bunch of different levels. So according to Pat Brennan, Cincinnati Inquirer, and a match marred by la stoppage and play due to an FC Cincinnati player reportedly being subjected to discriminatory remarks. FCC dropped its second game in a row, three to two lost NYCFC in a sparse crowd at Red Bull Arena, home of the New York Red Bulls.
Speaker 2: Color me shocked that it was a sparse crowd.
Speaker 1: Post match, the consequences of the defeat for FC Cincinnati took a back seat to what MLS officials stated in a post match report was a homophobic chant directed at an FCC player. In a separate statement, FCC officials said NYCFC fans were responsible for the chant in question. Around the eighty six minute, referee gid You Gonzalez Junior stopped the match in response to the slur, then discussed the matter with the head coaches of both clubs. Instructed stadium officials to proceed with the PSA regarding the incident. Ladies and gentlemen, discrimination has no place in our sport. Fan chant was used as offensive. We asked you not to continue to use the chant.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Match did not restart until the end stadium announcement was repeated in Spanish after it occurred. FC Cincinnati got the match restarted in the nine indieth minute with a drop ball. After the game, FC Cincinnati head coach Pat Newton was asked how many match officials handled the incident, or how match officials handled the incident, how he personally felt about one of his players being targeted. At the time, he was still gathering facts, but club and MLS officials would later confirm the tales of the incident, and so then Pat Noonan says what he says and statement to the inquirer, and MLS came up with their statement involving a homophobic slur. We have to reset the stupidity down here clock to zero. We got to put the zero back on the board outside the construction site here at SDH. I'm real tired of this crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sick of it. I feel like a lot of times where poorly influences a community as a society, and those sort of things, unfortunately happened a lot in Europe and in the top leagues in South America, and they seemed to get misinterpret as pass in it or for cloric or whatever word in term makes people feel better about just being a d word to anybody about whether it's their ethnicity, race, or sexual preference. There's absolutely no room for that in our sport. It should not be tolerated, and I'm glad that it was handled that way. It actually ended up helping Cincinnati and being a disadvantage to New York that had some momentum building and because of the whole stoppage of the Blues in some of the momentum, So the result and the sport goes second to this sort of situation. But I feel like because of the stoppage, I'm glad that it affected the team of the people that were trying to make this ridiculous chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, good on, You're nicely done.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we have to reset the we have to reset the stupidity clock back to zero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in a lesser stupid way, we could ask to add Bernardeski man, he had blinders on last night. I don't know what happened led the let his frustration get the best of him and he was another factor of a stupidity in a lesser important way. But yeah, he did not. He was not very bright last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he was not very bright last night at all, and so so since you mentioned it, three zero win dominant, Vancouver did have some absences last night. You were plus one seventy nine heading in, but you got the win as a road dog in Cascadia, obviously that helps things out when it comes to the standings. But some of your takeaways from the three nil win for Seattle last.
Speaker 3: Night, Yeah, I think it's the most complete game they've had over the last two months in them a less play meaning away from League's Cup. I felt Dad Bryant Metzer is very lucky to have found to not just contributors, but influential players like Paul Rothrock and Georgia Mnongu, both who scored last night. I think specifically, Paul is tiding very well with the turnaround the team had when they were having issues, when they needed a spark, and he's become a guy that has surprised many. Last night, I asked him that if he was surprised, he's that he had high expectations that he had. I think he was fifteen goal contributions something to that similar number he said about what he had expectations for him. But man, the guy has eight goals in all competitions. And it's not just the goals. Is the press he has, is the effort, is the runs, is the shiftiness of his game. I mean he's not just a player that is your typical American, just high effort and athletic, and no, the guy can play. I mean there's a couple of times where the way he brings down the ball with his shoulder, his eye on the ball. I've talked many times about his notes for a goal. So last night we saw a lot of that defensively this team and I've said it consistently as well. That's the baseline, that's the foundation of Seattle's success is that defense. Is Yamar gomenz Andrade, who was unbelievable in the last two games. Is Electro Dan playing well, He's knew who last night gets the ball and blocks it on the line. Steph was beat, Yamar was beat, the ball was about to get in the goal, and with that flair that knew who has he gets it out of the back of the net. So yeah, it was just the overall good performance as a unit, the collective play yesterday, it was very well. There were moments where Vancouver challenged Seattle, and there were moments that they lost some momentum. And at that time, even when they had to defend a little bit deeper and they have to get more compact, they did that. They were physical, they were good on possession. That's what their game models about, their possession based team, and last night it was effective and therefore it's going to help out in the future. But again, this was a Vancouver White Cups team with three key absences, and therefore we'll see how that plays out. But happy for Paul. I will take some time to give Georgie Manongu his credits, and I need to applaud a kid that has done so much. But last night he mentioned that his dad died two weeks ago and that he was still playing with the team and he did not take time off, And the way Brian put it is that he wanted to make the most of his opportunities. So that sort of commitment to the team, that sort of commitment to yourself is to be applauded. And for a team that got so much heat for being for having no activity and not doing more or actually not doing anything really in the summer window, a guy like Paul and a guy like Manoongu that last night they cannot put him on the leash. I mean they were trying to figure him out, the way that the stepovers, the way he moves his body, the speed. He's a little bit of an orthodox with the ball, so he's hard for a defender to kind of figure out where he's gonna go. He was fantastic, very good. And I'll finalize by saying that Albert Russnick as well, career high sixteen assistances. I believe that he has very good He's earned a new contract here as a DP. That wasn't the question at some point that if he was going to return, if he wasn't. I think that he's finally lived up to that cam that leader on the field, I did hear. I saw this morning a tweet though about you know this is the best season this that how people are ready to admit that this season from Albert Russnick is better than any of Nicolesto d'iro's. And Mark's a guy that I respect. He has some very good knowledge on the team. He used to be a or he's still a journalist covering the team. But let me just say this, yeah, maybe stat wise and if you want to limit that to the regular season, then yes, you can make this statement. But the best from Nicolesto Dero came in the postseason, came on what he did afterwards, so that's still to be proven. By Albert Russnak is that legendary players are built by bringing championships and about stepping up on big moments and not just padding down stats. That's why I'm not a numbers guy. There's a lot more to the game than statistics. So I will say that I disagree with that because a season as a whole, it has not been better player than nic Coolestadaro. He's the best player of all time for the head of Thunders, There's no doubt about that. So let's give him credit without having to take credit away from a guy like Nicholas Darrow.
Speaker 2: Give him credit a slow basically.
Speaker 3: Yes, slow your role baby.
Speaker 1: With that win, two matches to go, Seattle's fifty three points and you have the tiebreaker on RSL even on goal difference, but you've got one more win with two matches to go, so the street fight will continue. In the Chase group in the Western Conference LAFC three matches to go, two points, clear of Seattle on RSL Houston right now at fifty one points, Colorado at fifty and then you get into Vancouver, Minnesota, Portland. Portland had a chance last night to kind of get out of that ish that's eight to nine, but Austin came up and bit them, winning one nill at a plus four thirty four.
Speaker 2: So it's a draws Austin closer.
Speaker 1: Austin's gotta win out and get tiebreakers and they'd be even with wins and everything like that. Interesting win for Austin. Portland stepped on a rake last night when they had a chance not to.
Speaker 3: Austin just playing spoiler at this point, man, I mean that's all they're doing. They drew Iris a week ago, I mean the last game, and they beat Portland for what you just spoiling people's chances. But it's on Portland. Portland had chances Portland created. Evander looked frustrated at the end of the game. I mean, I've said it a thousand times. With no Evander, there's no glory, and when he's not shining, neither is Portland. The goal was a deflection. Good for Stuart, who's been by far the MVP for Austin the most consistent player. Just the way he's kept that team going. It's it's amazing at the goalkeeping position. But yeah, Portland should have done more. Minnesota is not losing a beat, So I think that we're starting to see those teams that are going to stay above. Good for Shadow to be in third, I was not expecting it. They have a tough game against Colorado coming up. But yeah, the West thing is starting to take shape. And if there's two teams that should be worried RSL because man, it feels like there's the curse of the Bembino and then there's the course of the Columbino because once Andris Gomez was out, they have not been the same. Baby, they have not been the same. Not Chico has been the same. The tech hasn't been the same, and they really need to figure it out before and U Portland. Man, if they keep dropping points, if they keep giving this team's way in, they might find themselves out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the East is its standard amount of chaos. Uh.
Speaker 1: We talked about Messi and friends getting the win last night in a very unevenly called match at Crewe. Joseph gets a brace last night at a plus three eighty. Atlanta loses to one. Charlotte gets rid of the dumpster fire. They were a favorite and one. NYC exposes Cincinnati's issues at the back once again, winning three to two. Purple Team won at home, beating Philadelphia two to one.
Speaker 2: Red Bulls.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned what's going on with Toronto FC. It's like, I don't, dude, I don't know what what Toronto FC team is going to show up on any given time. And so the standings in the East after the end of the day, we'll get into Cliffhanger in just a seconds.
Speaker 2: Messi and friends are clear and they're going to the Club World Cup.
Speaker 1: Who knew Cruise at fifty seven, but they've got a match in hand on Cincinnati. I'm worried about Cincinnati, I really am. With all the injuries that they have at the back, They're gonna have to outscore folks.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they can do that. Purple Teams one four of five. They're at forty nine and fourth.
Speaker 1: NYC is two wins ahead of Red Bulls at forty seven. That gets us to Charlotte at seventh at forty five. CF Montreal's at forty they're unbeaten in their last five. They've got some separation on everybody else. Toronto FCE, now everybody's the one that's gunned for you. You've only got one point in your last four matches. You only have one match left, so you'll be a sitting duck on the decision day. Philadelphia's at thirty seven to nine wins, DC's at thirty seven to nine wins, Atlanta's at thirty four to eight wins, Nashville's at thirty three eight wins. The Revs they need to win out and have everybody else lose out. And Revs right now are at thirty one. They've lost three of five and the dumpster fire been eliminated. They have one match to go and can't get any higher than thirty three points. All right, So that sets up cliffhanger and oh, actually, what do you think about what's going on in the East and the chaos before we get in the cliffhanger.
Speaker 3: I think Charlotte heard us talking and they decided to figure it out and score some goals and find that way through. And they've been moving up. Toronto just seems like they're imploding and it's about to you know, just the wheel. They're about to follo off that bus real quick. All the rainbows and sunshine that was that locker room and a new head coach is no longer there. And I think between DC and Philadelphia they both have a really good chance. Like DC been taking just takes so much pressure off everybody on the field. I mean, last night they were in a thriller in a four to three game against Nashville and Parani's two goals. They are set up by everybody just looking for Bentechy, where's Benecky, where's he at?
Speaker 2: We at?
Speaker 3: Oh, you forgot about me? And there goes a brace. So it's it's an interesting team. I do think Toronto will find himselves out though.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And Toronto has Messi and friends at home this weekend at a plus one twenty nine, Messi and Friends are in the barn. They don't care, they but I mean, shoot, what was it? Sasha question said that Messi was out of fifteen games, and he scored seventeen goals in the games that he was actually in, So Messi and friends in the game, that doesn't mean anything. On the road of a plus one seventy seven. I still think they get a result. I think Toronto continues to fall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they get a result, but I don't think i'd won too much action on that game, just because we don't know what's going to be the Miami that plays out. I don't doubt that Tata is looking at the points all time record. That's just who Tata is. But I also think that he's not looking at dad wear and tear of his team, and he might just put a rotationary team against Toronto. So yes, they'll get the win. Don't know about the.
Speaker 1: Bulls Atlanta and Red Bulls. Atlanta's favored must win situation. Red Bulls come to town. They got Forrestburg back there at a plus one twenty four, Red Bulls a plus one ninety two.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Well, man, that's a tough one man. Atlanta against Montreal was just tough. I mean, Joseph just he really came out after you guys. I respect the fact he did not celebrate, but man, you couldn't have written that anymore.
Speaker 2: Him that much space, You can't.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you have to know where he's had at all times. You know, It's it's just it's tough and Red Bulls, there's such a different team when Forstburg's in there. I still see a draw in this one. I feel like it'll be a game where both teams are inconsistent, both teams are hard to decipher. I think the draws a safe bet on this one.
Speaker 1: Charlotte's playing CF Montreal, good for them, crew hosting Philadelphia mine minus one sixty one.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I want? Nothing worth of the goals. I definitely that those numbers are not going to get any better. So the only thing that I would won in this game is maybe goals. I could see Columbus coming in. They're trying to work something out, so let's just look at the goals.
Speaker 1: Two and a half is a minus one thirty three is a minus one fifty two. Three and a half is where it flips to a plus one oho eight on the over.
Speaker 3: I want nothing to do with that game, But I say Columbus takes.
Speaker 2: To win a Why does that not surprise me? Absolutely? All right?
Speaker 1: So interesting one here FC Cincinnati and a minus one o nine hosting the Purple Team at a plus two to sixty.
Speaker 3: Orlando is a plus two sixty. So give me as you look for the goals. For me, please let me just say s ce. Cincinnati has won two of their last seven games. They've been inconsistent, they've been beat out. The defense is not what it used to be. I'm shocked out of my mind dead Miles Robinson got called up for the US national team to be frank. So yeah, Cincinnati is just a very It's a shell of what they were last season. There really are. It's just a show. It's just the jersey now. And because of that, I think Orlando City does win this one. But it'll be a thriller as well. So what are the goals?
Speaker 1: Three is a minus one of four three and a half on the overs of plus one forty seven.
Speaker 3: Wow. Oh yeah, they're not giving you much choice. They know what's going on. So yeah, I just take Orlando and find yourself, you know, lucky with that. But I think Orlando wins it and they give Cincinnati another tough loss and a lot more to think about for a team that at some point we thought was a candidate for the Cup.
Speaker 1: And then you get all those injuries at the back and you're trying to figure out, Okay, who's going to do what?
Speaker 2: Hey? Have you played left? Have you played right? Back? In your life. Yeah, back when I would play eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, you're you're right back, So purple team of the plus two sixty out West.
Speaker 2: Shoot, we'll just go.
Speaker 1: We got we got a couple on Sunday in MC in Nashville, Portland, in Dallas. But yeah, let's just go straight to your game. Colorado and the Prairie Dogs hosting Seattle at a plus one twenty seven. Seattle is at plus one ninety four draws.
Speaker 2: What do you think about this one?
Speaker 3: What's the draw?
Speaker 1: The draw is after I click on the years, The draw is a plus two five seven in the composite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that that's tough. Honestly, Colorado a tough team. Seattle has a hard time in Colorado, but I think that they'll have enough defensively to hold and limit a lot of what Colorado likes to do. Likewise, I think that Colorado will do a lot to limit Seattle's efforts offensively. We got a nice little break, uh eventually for this for this game after that, and it's gonna be it's gonna be interesting how that plays out. I think SATA will go all out. Brian has not rotated his squad. I asked him about rotation yesterday, and he answered me with a shoe in his hand and was just like, if you look at the calendar, you would know. I do look at the calendar, Brian.
Speaker 2: I'm aware he's going to krus on you and he's banging.
Speaker 3: I'm aware of the calendar. Brian. Don't treat me like a rookie here. I was just asking because you have been very reluctant to rotate your squad, so uh, I think that one would be a stay. Bad to say it's going to be a draw.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I just had this vision now of of of crusher schmitz Aer going sitting there and he's banging the table.
Speaker 2: He took his low turn with it. How dare you ask me about the calendar? All right? So what's going on with the Pols sports and the soccer bar? My friend?
Speaker 3: All right, well, we got soccer bar here in about forty minutes, we're gonna be going taking a deep dive into a lot of this. We're gonna take a deep dive into into Miami. As much as people hate it, we have to give Miami their credit. We have to go into it. We'll talk from horhe mans Man. I'm gonna be talking about hoheim Master's antics there. Man, it was so weird just in the back of every interview, just kissing, hugging, looking at the camera like, oh, I'm not really sure if i'm you know, you're on the camera. Come on stop it. So you know, we'll talk about that great, it's so hardy, it is terrible. We'll have to talk about Seattle, what's coming up Colorado. I'm gonna go a little bit deeper into what that game kind of meant for the team and what it can mean for the future. So it'll be a good one. And in Pulsel Sports, we probably won't have anything until the team is back. There's no availability today. I don't think there's any on Friday, so whenever they're back, will be back at post for sport. I'm also taking a trip to Vegas, so the juice boxes are going to be very convenient for me. And that's why if you would allow me, sir, I would want you to please let me know if you have a way to look at the goals for the LA Galaxy Austin, because I feel like Austin has done some things as of late where maybe Vegas is thinking this one might not be a high scoring game, but La Galaxy and Ricky puts with the Salt Babe last night and his two best friends in Pencil and Peck. I think if that one's a high scoring game, I'd be willing to go as far as four and a half on.
Speaker 2: That one plus one eight five on the over.
Speaker 3: For four and a half.
Speaker 2: Four and a half is a plus, Vegas, come on plus on the over at four and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh that's tough. Dangn all right, well that's not gonna work. But either way, I'll be in Vegas. All of these juice boxes will come very handy. Uh So man, it's uh, it's gonna be a fun weekend. So pussl Spores might be a little delayed on some information, but we'll be back on Monday, nice and ready to go.
Speaker 1: Beautiful love it be safe when you have fun as you're staring at all of the video monitors that have all of the juice box activity going on and sensory overloading everything, And please come get there safely, come home safely, enjoy your trip, and we will see you next week in the International window. Talking about where things stand as we get ready for international windows and decision day and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Be well, my friend will catch up with you next week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my friend, have a good one, all.
Speaker 2: Right, he's gonna go Rave Green. Oh is that two or three? By the way, three? Man.
Speaker 3: I have to watch a lot of games last night, you know me. Man, I gotta see that. I have to see I had to rewatch the Colorado I mean, I have to rewatch the Orlando game. I had to rewatch the inner Miami game. I was up for a while.
Speaker 2: So it is my third, no doubt. All right. Well, I'm right there with you.
Speaker 1: You've got You've got your coffee, I got my soda, and we'll rock and Roll'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Take you to see my friend, all right.
Speaker 2: That's Nico.