Speaker 1: Well we should figure this out before we started recording.
Speaker 2: Also going to be lounging because there's no chair in my room.
Speaker 1: That's fucking sexy. I'm just in a room fucking sexy. And and the gray sweats. You know you've heard all the jokes about the women and the guys in the gray sweats.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, stand up so you can see my package.
Speaker 1: Especially with the controller just sitting on that. That's sexy as ship.
Speaker 2: Which way do you reckon?
Speaker 1: That way? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just going to be like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going to open something that you should have on the table right there in front of you, which is.
Speaker 2: A crap which I'm not going to hear. But I did just have a beer, good old, what a beautiful pool. I did just have a beer with my Jenna. But I can't give away the name of the beer because they'll give away where I am nice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know they do. They do say you should pour the beer with a lot of foam. You know, I made fun of you a long time ago.
Speaker 2: That looks like a fucking ice cream.
Speaker 1: I made fun of you a long time ago because you know, you poured a foamy beer on the podcast. If anybody wants to see it, they can go back and check it out. But according to science, the way to do it is to do that because it releases all the toxic gases that are that are in the beer, and supposedly if you don't poor it with the foam, it doesn't release those talks. That's why when you drink it, if you've poured it clean and then you drink it, you get that like kind of bloated like you know, those are the gases that are supposed to be released on the poor.
Speaker 2: Incredible, look at you teaching me things. I guess we should say, Welcome everybody to the Paperezzi Podcast. I am Jedi and he is monk.
Speaker 1: I've got my Movember going November.
Speaker 2: I've got a goaty bember. Plug the phone in all the way down there to find there's a bloody another socket just here.
Speaker 1: See incrible. How many hotel rooms have you been in this year?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, too many?
Speaker 1: And how many have not had an outlet right there on the nights down a bunch?
Speaker 2: What yeah, I just have to move this night's down to find the one below. And as I moved it and plugged in the one below I suppoted the one above.
Speaker 1: I've never seen such a thing.
Speaker 2: So well, I am in a very teeny tiny hotel room and you want to see what's what's ridiculous in its hotel room. I'm in the bed, right, I am doing the podcast on the bed. Have you ever seen a TV this close to the band? Are you ready? What?
Speaker 1: And you didn't just zoom in on that? Right?
Speaker 2: No? How is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Does it? Is it on a little hinge?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I'm touching the wall. That's how close the TV is.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So normally you could like push it up against the wall.
Speaker 2: Though, right, it does go up against the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which, like it's still kind of weird because you're like looking off to the left. But you can can you even can you pull it even closer and over your feet? More? Sure? I don't want to pull it off the wall.
Speaker 2: Like I'm going to be in the game as I'm watching it in a couple of hours. It's ridiculous, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, welcome everybody.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Mane cheers. I've had kind of a busy week. Yeah, I wanted to talk about a few subjects before we got into our week. Okay, because there was some stuff that I was going to bring up last week and didn't get a chance. But number one on the list. Did you see this right here? He's a little glary right.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I was. I had me in large, not even a large.
Speaker 1: It's Sidney Sweeney's Man of the Year cover for GQ magazine.
Speaker 2: Oh God, going to hang on, Sidney Sweeney was Man at the Year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I remember on the podcast maybe I don't know, a year or two ago, there was some other woman that was the Man of the Year and we complained about that, or maybe I complained.
Speaker 2: I mean, Sidney Sweeney is not a man. She does not identify as a man. She is very womanly. Yes, why are they doing this? Why is she saying, oh, yeah, I'll accept this Man of the Year. That's just going to infuriate more people that already hate Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Well, supposedly it's a couple of weeks old now, and no one has said anything about it.
Speaker 2: So I've not seen this. I've not seen this anywhere.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not AI.
Speaker 2: Then it could well be, because that is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember somebody was another woman was Man of the Year for GQ a year or two ago, and we said the same thing. But I mean, if anybody could be Man of the Year and not piss off everybody, it would be Sidney Sweeney. But at the same time, like you said, she's, you know, very feministic woman, you know, women power all that. Why would she even accept that as a thing. I mean, obviously there's a there's a paycheck coming along with it, But I don't know why.
Speaker 2: That's pissed me off. If have you Googled it to check it out.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's it's got all these other things, got Hailey Bieber, you know, Stephen Colbert, There's there's all sorts of things on here.
Speaker 2: So oh god, I would google it on my laptop, but my laptop is not working with this Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: We need to we need to figure out how to do all this stuff. Because you were my researcher, and I'm you know, and I'm on here. I guess I can go on to my my laptop and do it here. Let me see how this works.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 1: But if she is Man of the Year, why would she accept it? Right?
Speaker 2: She wouldn't. I mean, it's just something that will piss more people off, like, you know, there's a lot of people upset with her already. Her latest movie tanked. I haven't seen it yet, but I read.
Speaker 1: That a tanked.
Speaker 2: They performed really poorly at the box office. Yeah, this, I don't think this would be a good look if it is in fact true.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna ask my AI real quick. Is City's the Man of the Year for GQ?
Speaker 2: No? Bidney Sweeney's a woman. She's actually the cover star for GQ's Men of the Year issue this year, as their obsession of.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, That makes sense, I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you you interpreted it wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quirky, but cool. They're shaking things up.
Speaker 2: Anything else on your mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's not Men of the Air. Let me let me bring back up my my.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at Sweeney anymore.
Speaker 1: No, and okay, so it is Men of the Year. So that's my bad. I guess I read it wrong. But still you would think Men of the Year City Sweeney on the cover.
Speaker 2: Will you think that'd be men on the cover?
Speaker 1: There would be men of like And I want to you know how, I want to know how many covers of the Men of the Year episode have been a woman on the cover as well. We have to probably dig a little further into that. But anyway, moving on.
Speaker 2: From that, that's why.
Speaker 1: Did you happen to see the F One last night? No in Vegas? The F one Las Vegas? No, my god, Jedi. I mean, I don't know that they're reaching pretty hard on this thing, because I remember last year, and it might have even been two years ago that they did it, but I remember the ticket sales were kind of down. It was, it didn't go as well as possible. And then this year they were kind of hurting a little bit on sales, but they brought out all the star power.
Speaker 2: Oh of course they did.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw Beyonce's the pictures of Beyonce.
Speaker 2: You know what, I haven't seen anything at all because I I went to bed very early yesterday as I traveled this morning, and I was just laser focused on my doorstep today and I haven't been googling. I've not gone on the mail, the pos, the Sun, you know, the usual suspects. I've not gone on any of them. So I've not seen anything, well, any news really. The last couple of days.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't even take any pictures off of her, but she was. She was in a full racing outfit with a helme. Walking down the street was like a Louis Vauton, you know, obviously just decked out walking next to jay Z, and jay Z is just an all black jacket, jeans, timberlands, the whole thing. But yeah, I'll bring it up here.
Speaker 2: So they got paid an absolute butt load.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, yeah, I mean paid butt loads. But they're just see here she has right here there you go, Oh, she looks good. She looks good. I don't understand the whole helmet thing. She was wearing a cape too. There's a black cape that goes with the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But she came in with a moment like an F one superhero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe she was wearing the helmet because she jumped in a ferrari with with uh Lewis Hamilton, you know, And I guess her and jay Z both jumped in there and and they did like two hundred miles an hour in a ferrari with Lewis Hamilton. But yeah, she did look good, and then she popped up in a couple other offense. But that's not really what you know, what my concern is about this whole thing. This was for Sam Worthington.
Speaker 2: Who oh he was the dude from Avatar.
Speaker 1: Sam Worthington, Is he the dude from Avatar? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, And so maybe he's an F one fan and that I don't know about or something like that. But he was doing the interviews because once the racers won, they jumped in a lego pink Cadillac driven by Terry Crews and they drove around in they drove around the track and waved to all the fans right, and then they stopped in front of the bellagio. Then they got out, and they got out and they did an interview with one of the F one guys and then Sam Worthington for some reason, and Sam Worthington, I don't know, if he was a little drunk us have something to provide and yeah, I mean it's Avatar, you know, he's probably got Avatar coming out and he's promoting that. But he might have been a little drunk, might have been a little buzzed something like that, because he was just making these comments like because what happened was I mean verse step in one. But it was one of the other guys that started out. He was in pole position and he crashed or he kind of just went around to turn spun out a little bit or something, and then max verstep and took him over like right in the beginning of the race, right right, and he just led the whole thing the whole time and just won it outright, you know, and Sam Worthington is asking questions like, you know, hey, are you are you upset? Upset that you that you know that you made a wrong move and he passed you. He lost it, like and it was just so uncomfortable to watch. I wish I could play. But if you, if you get a chance, is to to play some clips or something like that. Man, it was super uncomfortable, awkward interaction. Those guys seemed less interested to talk to two. I mean, they wanted to talk to Mickey Mouse more than that. And then uh, I guess F one also made a deal with Disney where Mickey came up after the whole interview and did like a whole fantasmic you know, like the water show that they do at Disneyland. Yeah, they did one at the Bolagio Fountains, which was kind of cool, I guess, but with Mickey Mouse with Mickey Mouse. Yeah, he was out in the middle of the water, just like kind of you know, orchestra.
Speaker 2: What Mickey do with f one.
Speaker 1: Well, they've made a deal, you know, and they're they're a big sponsor. I guess they're you know, they're obviously picking up the rest of the check, the rest of the money that they're they're losing out on and getting their promotion in there. But but also you know, Disney owns ESPNPN is the one that ran blah blah blah the whole thing behind the scenes. Right. But yeah, if you get a chance to watch this interview with Sam Worthington, because I have a history with Sam Worthington when he used to live in Malibu and we used to go and shoot him out there, and the guy was a total fucking dick, always driving like a maniac, always talking shit, always yelling at us, always just never even. And this is back when his movies were coming out and Avatar was out and he was the biggest star on the planet, you know, and man, the guy was just a nightmare. Never cool. So I like to see when he does these kind of interviews and I think gets shipped for it, you know, but I don't think anybody's talking about it but us. But it was just it was hilarious. So since we talked last, I've been out and about a little bit. I came across an old legend. Oh he was getting out of his Mercedes at Chacone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, I know where we're.
Speaker 1: Going in West Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Rose and Robertson.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I'd plan on working on this guy because he lives on the West Side, and I was planning on working on him for a while as an oldie, you know, because he's getting into his I guess eighties.
Speaker 2: Now all you could say is a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And so with that it was the funds getting out of his electric Mercedes.
Speaker 2: I used to work on the farm so much for one of the old agencies I used to work for in LA and never saw him.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, that's the thing. You you could work on him, you never see him. Yeah, So to my surprise, he's he's hopping out of his thing and he's there with his wife, right and they're getting out of the car. But this was like two o'clock, you know, one forty five two o'clock.
Speaker 2: Was it completely random?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I was just driving by and some oh no shit. So but it was one of those where you know they're getting out with bags. It looks like they're going to celebrate something, you know. I looked it up and his birthday was a few days earlier. Her birthday was a few days later, so maybe they were out just like, you know, celebrating their birthdays.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one of those where you're like, oh, well, I can't really get them going in because they're walking in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, I gotta wait for the whole thing you have to come out. But also it's that place you never know who's going to be coming out in arount.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you never know who's going to jump you as well. That is a prime position.
Speaker 1: For exact exactly. And I'm obviously parked in the red anybody who knows the car I was in, it's not it's not a big secret. But yeah, exactly, but no one, No one came along, really he did. He did finally come out about an hour and a half later, and I found it funny because I shot him coming out. You know, it wasn't a really good two shot. I've got some stuff here of him just kind of coming out he's got a little on his face, you know, joking with the joker with the valet. I'm sure he's a lower. But I don't think his wife and him are, you know, seeing too much together out and about, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I mean these are kind of there we go, there is Henry Winkler.
Speaker 1: There he is the funds out out and about and so uh, he comes out. He says it's goodbyas to everybody, and then he goes and he gets in his car, and you know, they came and brought his car out, like they know exactly how long he's going to be there. I don't even think he has to ask for it, but they had it waiting there for him when he came out. But at the end here if you could see in these pictures, I mean, I wish I had video of it. But he goes and he reaches into his pocket to tip the valet and he didn't have anything, so he just got in his car and left.
Speaker 2: Oh no ship.
Speaker 1: So Henry Winkler, I'm sure he is a good tipper, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what that that was not happy pays for the.
Speaker 1: No no, And I'm sure he is a good tipper otherwise. But he it looked like he was kind of bummed that he didn't have the money. But Henry Wickler Winkler not tipping his valet was pretty funny to see, incredible, especially when they gave him such a such the first class service, you know, yeah, exactly. Yeah. And speaking of Sidney Sweeney, I did go by and I did some aerials because Sidney Sweeney, she's she's got this house up in bel Air and yeah, bell Air. It's it's it's not behind the gates of bel Air, but it's just right up there off of Sunset in bel Air. Yeah, and she's got this house. It's kind of a southern looking house. And I went and did some aerials of it because I just wanted to see the you know, kind of the progression of what she's doing to the house and stuff. And you know, I got some stuff here. And I don't really want to talk about this because it kind of, you know, gives people ideas, But I don't care. I think people know anyway, as as I'm flying around looking at this thing, and I'm looking under her garage right here, I see her cars, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, and.
Speaker 1: They're no secret. I know people know that she she has these cars. But her look at her house is looking good. It's you know, she's got the she's putting the pool in, she's putting the big pool. It's gonna be nice. She's got this, she's got this table out here where she looks like she might have some dinner parties. But you know, we're talking thirty forty construction guys, you know, just blanketing that street out front out here, major construction going on this place. Here's the front of it. You know, just a southern nice place. Yeah, probably twenty million, twenty twenty five million, Jesus. But she she's got the she's got the classic, she's got the classic Mustang. And then she's a brand new Mustang, same color.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: You know. And supposedly this girl's pretty good with engines. Supposedly she's worked on some engines.
Speaker 2: Supposely, Yeah, she had a TikTok thing or at some point Sydney's garage she was working on, working on like an old, an old bronco.
Speaker 1: I think was that after she was famous or before.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, she'd been.
Speaker 1: Famous, okay, so it was everybody knew her already. It's a good thing for girls to get famous, to and is working on cars.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Oh yeah, yeah, she looks good in a set of overalls.
Speaker 1: And I was driving around l A and I started seeing these ads everywhere. I don't know if you've seen these ads. They're hairy, they're Haley Bieber and she's doing these sapphire cards but she's holding this card. Don't if you could see this video here, she's holding these cards in the videos and they're enormous, Like I know, you see it? Yeah, why would they do this? Like I understand that it's got to be big for the ad because if she holds a little card, I guess you can't see it. But why make it look stupid that she's holding this giant credit card just to have some brand recognition? You know what I mean? Jesus, it looks it looks like a handbag, right, it does.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: She's like sitting on the bend. It's like the oh yeah, go get this giant sapphire card. And I've seeing seeing them all over town and it's hilarious. So a few days ago, I was flipping through my social media and I saw that Karen Gillen, the Redhead Scottish Girl, from Jumanji. Okay had posted a picture of the cast saying like, we're back, you know, and it's a shot of them and they were standing on a street in downtown LA, fourth Street, and they're saying, oh, we're back, you know, We're back. And I'm looking at the picture and I'm like, they're in the middle of the fucking street right there. I'm like, this gotta be AI like that. I'm like, they wouldn't be in the middle of the street in downtown LA, Like, why would that movie be you know.
Speaker 2: Why would it be in La.
Speaker 1: Why would it be in LA? Why would there you know? It didn't make any sense. And then I got called. I was gonna go down there and just kind of check it out, just because I had a kind of a feeling whatever.
Speaker 2: And in the same day you saw the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then I got called on a day rate, so I never went down there. But the next day I went and I'm driving down Fourth Street to where this is, and I see the road completely shut down. It's all decorated like they are shooting a movie down there, and I'm like what, Okay, Fine, So I pull up find a place to park immediately, which was great. Downtown could be a nightmare for that. Went around, saw the cast out in the middle of the street, well off to the side, just starting to film this scene. They're all in, they're all on their characters. I look around, I look around for competition, because this is probably ten o'clock in the morning. Yeah, and I look around for competition. There's no competition. And that big of a cast with those kind of.
Speaker 3: Those kind of the rock Kevin ha who else, Jack Black Jack Black Yeah, and Karen Gillen uh and you know normally these things, if they're in costume there like that, they keep this really secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's kind of a high profile thing, right.
Speaker 2: Why would she post it? She put up the back signal she wanted to be shot.
Speaker 1: You know, if people knew where that picture was taken, Yeah, which they would, right. But remember this was two days before, right, so she posted she'd posted the day before. I went the next you know, I was going to go the next day, couldn't do it. And then so this is the third day. Right. So as I'm walking through, I'm kind of scanning it. I'm trying to get a frequency. I'm trying to figure out what's going on, and I see a restaurant that's open, that's right across the street that has these big wins, and I just kind of dart into the restaurant, right, And since the restaurant's completely decorated on the outside, there's nobody in it. There's nobody in there. It's like a sushi place, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, and it was actually open for business.
Speaker 1: It was open for business, and there was two guys in there, one of the one bartender and just a waiter and stuff. And I'm like, hey, you mind if I just hang out here and like take some shots out this window and stuff. They're like, yeah, come on in, you know, and I'm like cool. I'm like I'll get a beer. It's like eleven am. I'm not going to get a beer, and you know, I'll get some some lunch eventually and stuff. You guys, let me hang out in here. So I'm shooting it. They're doing the scenes. I'm getting a little bit of pictures, getting a little bit of video. So this is, you know, this is obviously me here at the bar, like getting the and.
Speaker 2: Like they've got no idea you're shooting them either, right.
Speaker 1: No, they can't see me through that window, you know, so I mean, here's you know, me just kind of you know, with the beer, and they're just right out the window right there, filming this, filming this scene where they're going up to this is hot dog vendor, and so I'm immediately thinking New York, even though right on the thing it says Boston, but I don't see that initially. And they're out there getting these uh, they're out there getting these hot dogs, and so I'm I'm I'm blasting it, just drilling it, and you know, to the point where I just kind of just now, I gotta wait. I just gotta wait for the next scene. See what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you getting too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And I'm kind of looking out the windows too. I'm kind of peeking out the side windows seeing if there's competition anywhere or anything like that. Nothing anywhere. So I turned back to the guys and I'm like, how long have they been filming this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How long have they been out here? How many days? He's like, they've been almost like two weeks, no shit. And I kind of didn't think they knew what they were talking about, you know, because it could have been a thing shooting around there. But he's like, yeah, they've been here for a while. So I'm like, how is there no pictures? I even called my sister who is you know, she's always in front of a computer. I'm like, have you seen any pet pictures? Can you look up and see any PAT pictures that are going on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No PAT pictures anywhere? Like fuck, how can this? I'm like, great, awesome, stoked. You know, nobody here. Maybe there'll be people there later, but nobody here. Now. I'll get plenty of frames. I've got all the cast in the same frame.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: You know, here's here's the rock stoked, some relaxed and I'm like, order me some sushi, right, We're good to go. So I order some sushi. The sushi comes, then my alarm goes off from my for my meter right, and my cars all the way on the other side, and I can't go down the road that they're on right in front of me, right, So I go, I pay my meter right, and as I step out, I see fern across and that is Mega or Getty images right. So I'm like, okay, cool, non exclusive. You know I'm gonna get my pictures out soon, you know, whenever I can. So I go pay my meter, and I kind of run. I run over there, I run back. I come into the restaurant, and right when I get into the restaurant, I look to my left, Backgrid standing in the restaurant that I'm in shooting out the window pretty much the same. I am no shit. So I kind of give him a look like ah, fuck, you know, and so I go and by this time I'm pissed off. I'm just like, fuck, you know, can't get anything.
Speaker 2: You'd already ordered your celebrate very.
Speaker 1: Seriously exactly my bad. You know. It's kind of like you go from a real high to a real low, you know, immediately, because you know now that there's really not any money in this thing anymore, and you thought you were going to nail some good frames and you know, just kind of have free rein. But so I start shooting a little bit more. I'm just kind of chilling, and he comes over to me and he goes, why'd you give me that look? And I'm like, what do you mean? He's like, what did you give me that look? That looked like you know, I'm jumping you or something. I'm like, man, I'm not giving you that look because of that I'm giving you that look because I'm just a freelance guy. You're obviously a staffer. You don't get your information. And I look back, and when I look back, I look back and I see the agency. I don't see you. It's nothing personal really with you. I see the agency that you work for. You know, I know what they do to photographers, and I know how they treat photographers, and I know that they don't do that to you because you're their oldest slave that they have on the payroll. But I look back and I see your agency, and I see your agency owner's wife, which is even worse. I've been here all morning, just nailing some really good frames, and I look back and I finally see you. I'm like, it just it just bums me out, you know. And he's like, well, I've been here for three days, it's just nailing it. Well, where are the pictures, That's what I said. I'm like, well, then where are the pictures?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You know, because this is the type of guy that just talks like there's nothing up with the business, Like he's just making so much money, always making money. He's always on it, always, he's his life is spectacular. All that stuff, and I never want to hear it. I never want to have those conversations with other photographers because I know that they're bullshitting right.
Speaker 2: Oh, and he's obviously bullshiting because if he's now the on day one and the pictures aren't anywhere, why would you go back to day two and day three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he says, oh, we've been selling it exclusive, premium exclusives. That's what I said. Bullshit. I'm like, you know what this bullshit. I'm like, don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I'm like, today we're not friends, bro, Sorry, it's not happening, you know. So we go on with the rest of our day. We're just kind of popping around shooting here and there or whatever. But definite bummer after that, and then get my pictures in later on in the evening. I'm checking, you know, see who's got what here and there? Because I know now that I know, I'll get a couple of sales. They'll get a few sales and stuff. It's gonna there's gonna be stuff that goes around. I'll probably make more money than them, just because we don't do subscriptions. But all of them do. So the next day, I'm looking around and I see all the pictures. Mm hmm. I see backwards pictures, I see Getty's pictures, I see my pictures, and they're kind of all spread all over the place, just like I expected. But no picture, no pictures from many days ahead of that, no pictures from from any time. So those premium exclusives, I don't know where they went. You know, maybe they went to somewhere in Afghanistan that we never saw. But I'm calling bullshit on that count, and you know who you are. Bullshit. But I added more to it. So I'm up there. I'm in a parking structure that kind of looks over the base camp.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a different day of the same day.
Speaker 1: This is the same day, but I went back for another day because I thought of an interesting kind of aspect to this base camp because the day before I saw when the Rock went back to the base camp. They're all in SUVs, by the way, all the main casts are all they have their own SUVs, and most of them were walking because the base camp is literally caddy corner to the set, so all they have to do is the cops come out. They kind of stop traveic for a minute, they walk across the street, or they just come down to the crosswalk and then they just cross over. But the day I was shooting, it started raining, so they were taking SUVs. But the next day they were just walking. Kevin Hart was walking, Karen Gillen was walking, the Alex Wolf was walking, and Jack Black was walking, Big old Jack Black, you know who wasn't walking the Rock. Okay, And remember this is across the street, right. But the way the base camp is is if you came out with your in a normal car, if you were a normal person, you would have had to oh, right, you go down Maine a half of a block, turn left to go down Third Street, turn left to go down Spring Street, and then turn into the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Which is left, left and left again.
Speaker 1: Just two lefts, three lefts, and maybe a minute and a half of travel time. Right. Yeah, the Rock doesn't do that. What the Rock does is he has the LAPD block traffic at the intersection of Maine and Fifth Street or Maine and fourth Street, so that he can drive out, go the opposite direction on Main Street and then turn right into the parking lot to save himself thirty five seconds, right, But not only that, and I have a video of that right real quick, right here. Not only that, I wouldn't have such a devil, I know. Right. So you could see in this video right here, see the traffic stop right here, there's his suv, there's the cop and he's turning into this. So all you had to do was go the other way to go around the building right there. But he goes to turn in right here. And it was funny too because the crew didn't expect that at all. They expected him because what they were doing is they were doing a scene where they had traffic going around in circles, their own traffic, you know, for the background, right and they had a full system set up where they would go around. They'd come around right here, and they would drive down here and they turn into that parking lot where the Rock just turned in, and they would go out the other end of the parking lot and they would circle back around, and it was a constant flow right to the scene. They didn't know the Rock was going to do that. They thought he was going to come around or walk, but instead he goes in, he pulls his suv in, and he blocks the flow of their whole thing, so it disrupted the entire shoot. The guy had to run in. He's like, oh no, he's parked right in the middle. And you can't just go and tell the rock. You have to wait for him to get out. You have to wait for him to walk away and all this stuff. Then you go up to his driver and you tell him he's got to move, you know, But you can't tell the rock to do anything. So totally disrupted everything. For about ten or fifteen minutes. They had to readjust they had to stop shooting all that, and it was just chaotic. Then when he's done, he goes back to the base camp right and he doesn't walk, doesn't walk, goes back, but then I notice the base camp something I hadn't noticed yet. But he went back to the base camp and there's a different part of the base camp for him. He has his own little island. Check this out. He's got his own little fenced in base camp inside the base camp. So he comes in, he comes in through this. They open up a gate right here for him, and then he drives his suv into this base camp right here where he has his own hair and makeup trailer. He has his own trailer, which is gigantic and all of his own stuff. Zoom is kicking us out for a minute, So I'm gonna come back. I'm gonna finish this story about the Rock. They call him DJ on the set, DJ Diva, More DJ Diva when we come back. All right, back for round two, the DJ Diva, the DJ Diva. Man, I mean, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: You photographed him before, right, yeah, I've never photographed.
Speaker 1: Him, and I know, you know he's he's Tom Cruise status, you know, he's he's Will Smith's status. He's yeah, he's yeah, elite. Tom Cruise still has his trailer amongst everybody else, right, he's amount of the people. He has a big trailer, a bigger trailer than anybody else. Because if you look at these base camps right, like you know, I'm showing you up here, so this I think I have a video actually here something like this. But here. So you've got the regular trailers, you know, and then you've got these gray trailers here that are obviously the bigger A List trailers. But then he's got this big old box. Right, let me find this box. So there's there's the Rocks trailer.
Speaker 2: Right, there, Jesus Chrust.
Speaker 1: It's the semi truck, you know. And this is the same pretty much as as Tom Cruise or Will Smith the size they have. You see, I mean it's literally a semi truck. Like there's hold on, like there's the front of the semi truck up there, you know. So it's a semi truck that brings this whole trailer to him. But he's also got this trailer, and he's got a hair and makeup trailer, and he's got other trailers. And not only that, Jedi, he has a guy that comes and details his truck.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the dude's a freaking princess, right, must be nice, huh.
Speaker 1: And I mean I get it, man. It was raining the day before. He got a few drops on his big gas raptor truck, you know. But oh, poor guy, poor guy. You know. See he's got the guy detail in his truck right here for him, because that's the DJ truck right there, just in case anybody wants to know, look for DJ and that thing. He's he's got full service and you know all that. The other guys are over here, they have their trailers over here, and they've got their cars parked up front. You know this is Karen Gillens, I think her tesla, and you know this is the young kid, the Alex Wolf. I think that's his truck. And then Jack Black's got a nice little electric thing. But this gate right here did they open up his gate? So basically the Rock doesn't have to even look at another crew member or anybody until he actually sets foot on set. You know, wow, And my question is why did like why do you have to act like that? I mean, I'm literally.
Speaker 2: Saying he gives a on his Instagram is like as many of the people, isn't it. He's like, you know, he go, he waves to the MZ tool bus. He'll he'll buy somebody a fucking truck that he you know, is cleaner a truck or something. Or he is posing up with fans and taking selfies. So it just seems crazy that he seclude himself from everybody on his movie set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you give off the impression that you're something that you're not obvious, and then when it is behind the scenes and it's like nobody sees this, you know, so the fans and stuff don't see this side of it, right, but the people you work with do. And isn't that the worst part about it? Where it's like, you know, at least at least be that way for the fans, you know, like show up, show up and do your thing, but then just be like open about the fact that you don't want to when you're working with co workers and stuff like that, and you just seclude yourself from everybody. Why does everybody want to? Why would anybody want to work with you? You know, right?
Speaker 2: And it's not like he's getting himself away from everybody so he can focus and get into character. It's like the fucking third sequel of Jumanji. Nobody cares. Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and and and pick her shoes because I mean, if you do have to get into a character or something like that, and you do have to have that seclusion for some reason or whatever, then go ahead and build yourself that base camp. But Jumanji, I mean, come on, what is going on here? I just want to know his reasoning. I want to know why DJ the Rock tell us contact us d m us because you're gonna hear about this story. I'm trying to get rid of this story actually, and let us know why you have to have an island base camp inside your base camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you have to be such a diva? You're the you're the You're the exact the opposite of the of a diva to everybody else in the world. Why are you a diva on set? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild, absolutely wild.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the pictures did okay, and I'm excited to see three, you know, because I'm like that, I like those kinds of movies. Whatever. Yeah, the first one was actually really funny. I loved it. Second one was man, and then obviously this one is a little bit weird. But if we're getting into this actual movie, from what we saw on this scene, I think at the end of the last movie there was like ostriches running down the street. So somehow the game finds its way into the real world, kind of like the old original how they how they get into the real world, But we don't know how that happens yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've only seen the original. I've not seen any of the the rebranding to Manager.
Speaker 1: Well, and there was an article two because the Rock because he went up to bunch of fans and stuff at Universal. I guess this week and you know, said hi to him, just like we were talking about said Hi to Hm while they were on their tour around Universal Studios in the middle of shooting, and he had a necklace that had a dice on it that was supposedly paying some tribute to Robert Williams or something like that. So you know, he is he does have a heart, I guess at least a little bit. Yeah, that is it for me as far as you know, everything I have to talk about.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of action.
Speaker 1: Well it was one real day of action and the rest was you know, just kind of you know, piecing together. But I know you are on the road and I know you can't really talk about what you're doing yet. Yeah, is there anything on the road that you've come across that you want to.
Speaker 2: Well. I went on a family vacation hmm, which was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, can you tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I took my family, my wife, my daughter, and my mother in law to Orlando. We stayed at a fantastic resort which I will give a plug to They were absolutely incredible. It's called the ever More. It's a health and branded property. So I used my points which was fantastic and It was just glorious, great place to take kids, great place for families. They've got an artificial beach, they've got a huge lagoon swimming pool that you can paddleboard on and you can kayak on. They've got a number of heated pools and hot tubs, an arcade for the kids, restaurants and dining. It was brilliant, and they brought in different activities every day. They had a dude from Gator World or Gator Land come in with alligator and tarantulas and lizards and all that kind of fun stuff. And then forty minutes away from the evermore is Pepper Pig World. Oh shit, which is the main reason that we actually went there. Really, we spent My daughter is a new Pepper Pig fan. Okay, so we spent a full day at Pepper Pigland. I took some pap shots of Pepper Pig, her mother, and her baby Evie.
Speaker 1: Is there a story there?
Speaker 2: There's no story that I was hiding hiding. Actually I shot them from Missus Rabbit's blooon ride, very discreete and I did did. I took a few frames from Daddy Pig's roller coaster. Didn't get spotted, but unfortunately nobody was interested in pictures of Pepper Pig. But it was a great day out and we just had absolutely fantastic vacation. I needed a vacation from the vacation. It wasn't very relaxing because it could just go, go, go the whole time, but it was really nice to spend some quality time with my loved ones.
Speaker 1: That's good. Did you so? Did you get to go to Disney and all that business that ship?
Speaker 2: Disney's way too expensive for.
Speaker 1: Four of us. Good? Thank god.
Speaker 2: Pepper Pig is also expensive, but not as expensive as Disney, and you didn't have to wait in lines. We walked on every ride straight away. We rolled the roller coaster three times in a row without getting off. It was awesome. I highly recommend it for families with young children. All right, but yeah, I am back to work now. I'm I'm on one currently. I think I'll be away for the whole week here, the whole week of Thanksgiving. And I just got back from a job on Saturday. So I spent Sunday at home watching sports all day and then threw out again this morning. My job prior I was in South Bend, Indiana, which I can't talk about the story ext it's not come out properly. But I did find a fantastic curry house that we went to two days in a row, probably my second favorite curry in the US. And prior to that, I was working on a job closer to home. I did a few days, I nailed some pictures. Can't talk about it yet, And I was supposed to be going back to that job today with a reporter to try and do a front up. But I think that's going to happen when I get back from this job now. So yeah, lots of cogs are moving, but nothing I can talk about at the moment, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I mean I get it. I actually have been on a job the same thing for over over two weeks now, off and on, trying to get somebody because of a story that a reporter is putting together that's gonna gonna supposedly rock Hollywood when it happens.
Speaker 2: Is it a blondie story?
Speaker 1: It is? Oh, And I did have a crew Dutch? Is that Danish? Netherlands? Danish? Dutch? But the Dutch and the Danish the same thing, The Dutch and the Danes. Yeah, are they the same.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get absolutely flamed by European listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I you know, I'm just a simple American guy. I've never even been over there, so I don't know. But I had a Dutch crew with me that went around for a couple of days, and they jumped in with me as I got a phone call to get on this person. So I actually had to be discreete to the film crew and then know what was going on. It was, Yeah, it was kind of interesting how it all worked because they got some pretty good action out. They came out for at least a day and then maybe a second day if we didn't get anything. And on the second day it was just kind of going shitty. But then I got called in to go because it was just spur of the moment. This person was somewhere in Hollywood, and so I called those guys and I said, come meet me here. They actually jumped in my car with a camera like under their shirt, like a real proper camera, you know, under their shirt, and like ducked into my car right as I was kind of shooting this whole thing. And then we followed this person all over LA and I mean, I think we got spotted because the follower turned weird. But they got some really good footage out of it, and they're waiting on me to let them know what is of this whole thing so that they can put it together. They weren't going to put together the footage and until December or so anyway, and then put it out next year, so we do have some time. But it's gonna be really interesting. This guy is a he's kind of a underground staple with Hollywood, friends with everybody, so he's a drug teamer. It could be, yeah, that could be. Even I'm in the dark on some of this story because you know, it's it's very hush hush, but it's gonna be very interesting to see how this turns out. And I'm on another day rate tomorrow for it to try and establish a little more information. So that's good. Let the investigation continue, love it.
Speaker 2: Keep keep the day rates rolling.
Speaker 1: Keep the day rates rolling. But now it's become personal.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, absolutely, you need to get this person.
Speaker 1: It's become personal now. So it's just I, you know, I want to I want this story to actually come out because supposely this guy is a fucking dick, So there's everybody thinks he's a saint, so you know, like a literal saint.
Speaker 2: So they're the ones you always want to know when you know just.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly which brings us to what you're watching. Oh, I've got I've got a list here, Jedi and I can go on and on and on, so i'll start with you if you've seen anything that you want.
Speaker 2: To I've got two episodes left in the the k Bell and Adam Brodie thing. What's it called again? Nobody likes you or nobody wants you, nobody.
Speaker 4: Needs you, nobody wants this, nobody wants this. Okay, Yeah, I've got two episodes left in that. Still enjoying it. I don't know if have you been watching it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are on the last episode. In the last podcast, I said I was still on the last episode. I still haven't watched the last.
Speaker 2: Episodekay k Bell is annoying as ship this season. She's she's very, very negative, and it's it's kind of true to life.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say that, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: She's portraying herself. She's like, she's a bitch. It makes me like the show more because it's portraying her. As what she is.
Speaker 1: I've always liked Morgan in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always thought she's great. I like her and Doctor Andy together, although we don't know where that's going to end up now, and and the relationship with her and and Sasha is fun as well. Yeah, I like Yeah, it's a good show. I like it, but I won't go to watch it now for however long on my way because it's a show that my wife and I are actually watching together.
Speaker 1: That's why we haven't watched the last episode.
Speaker 2: I just finished the Squid Game Challenge, the second season of that bought the ship out of me. Didn't get my didn't attached to any of the players, so I had no interest in who was doing what or anything. So I just kind of fastbwarded through that. I need something to watch, mate, I really need something to watch, especially with this stoor step that I'm on now for this week, there could be a lot of waiting and no action, so I need something to watch. So I will listen to your watch watching and maybe jump on one of them.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I did hear that Squid Game, the American Squid Game is going to be starting to shoot in twenty twenty six. If anybody saw the Last of the Squid Games, they were in downtown LA with watching McCord. Well, Blanchet popped out. So I'm hoping that it's coming my way. I will get some work out of it. Some other things coming to LA too, which I'm hoping to get some work out of it too and not see some of these other savages out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did see a couple of big movies that have come out.
Speaker 2: I did get one. Yeah, go ahead, have you seen Running Man? You must have done?
Speaker 1: That was gonna be my first one. I was just gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I figured that was a movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did that, and I did see it with the wife. Yeah, because she's a Glenn Power Powell fan, who is not right. Yeah, Glenn Powell is literally the Sydney Sweeney of the male.
Speaker 2: He's just gonna say, he's the male Sweeny. Yeah, you know, it's like the guys everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's weird how they're both the exact same person right now and they have that history as well. But running Man was have you seen the original Running Man? Jedi?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you watch the original Running Man, which I suggest you do ahead of time because it's Swartzenegger. It's old. It's like, you know, it's just nostalgic, yeah, for old movies and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Whatever, it is the same plot, like the dude is running, everybody's trying to kill him for money.
Speaker 1: Kind of Yeah, it's more of a game show on the old one, so it's like a limited kind of space in the city that they run around trying to kill him. But in this one, it's like anywhere he is in the world, anybody is trying to kill him. So it's just a bigger scale. And then but it was really really fun if you're in the mood to go watch a big movie that's just constant, you know, kind of fun, funny comedy killing just just always on the go, like there's never a dull moment in the whole movie. You know, it'll keep you going the whole time. It's one of those where you want to have like an expresso martini well before you go in, you.
Speaker 2: Know, a little nice Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I definitely suggest Running Man. And it's Glenn Powell. I mean, the guy's just so likable. You know you can't so but I found it funny because you know, Stephen King wrote Running Man, right, and Stephen King is like kind of like a hardcore, kind of liberal kind of guy as far as like politics go and stuff like that. Right, But you watch the Running Man, you watch the Old Running Man, it's kind of the same thing, but you watch the New Running Man, and it's really kind of a it's really kind of a kind of a porthole into what New York might eventually turn into because of you know, the recent politics that have been going on there and stuff where you know, the poor is super poor, there is no middle class, and it's just like these these corporations that run everything on top of everything, and everybody just wants to get involved with these game shows because it's the only way to make money, you know. But then you don't come back from these game shows. If you lose, you die, So it's like risk your life for tons of money where you can get out. So it's kind of a weird look into it. And the whole Stephen King, you know, irony behind it is kind of funny. So when you think about it that way, it's kind of it makes it a little more interesting. But I've been watching this other show, which is I imagined it to be kind of like everybody wants this or nobody wants this. Yeah, it's called I Love La.
Speaker 2: I've seen the trailer. Okay, it's on HBO.
Speaker 1: It's on HBO. And I had info on this as it was shooting, but I never knew anybody who was on the cast list. You know, the main character I think is super popular, but I don't think she's popular in our world.
Speaker 2: And she was in the other HBO show with Johnny deppstor right, yeah, on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that she was.
Speaker 2: She was the assistant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, that weird fucking psycho sex fest. Fucking made me hate the weekend after that, after that show, and I think.
Speaker 2: She was in Girls.
Speaker 1: I think she was in Girls Too or something. But I know you did. You did like it, But it's because it's the same kind of movie set in the same place. It's like Silver Lake, Los feelis the first episode. I couldn't stand anybody in it because when you live in LA, when you live in LA and you deal with the people like they are right, the whiny kind of nasally groups that are just you know, oh my god, it's my god, oh my god. You know, like this it's so fucking annoying. So the first episode you have to get through it if you can on that. But I did, and I got to the second episode and it was it's still super annoying. It's getting better. It's a weird kind of thing. It's you love to hate it. You want to stop watching it, but you can't for some reason. There's nothing even really going on, you know, the whole thing. It's all super gay, super LGBT. It's super I mean, you know, I mean there's literally a scene of you know, a guy holding a guy's feet behind his ears, and like, yeah, it's I mean, it's it's in there. It's it's intense, you know. And it was funny. It's actually a funny story to that because I was watching it during the day, right, It's like the end of the day. My son was home, right, and he was walking through the living room to like go out to his to get on his bike to leave, and he was just kind of saying, hey, you know, I'm going out, blah blah blah blah. I'm like, okay, cool, and the scene popped up as we were doing I didn't know the scene was coming, right, it was just kind of switched and so he kind of catch a glimpse of it, and I don't know what was happening really, I just kind of in the corner of my eye and my mind, I saw it was a sex scene, right, And then he looked at it and he was just like what And I just paused it real quick, Like I didn't pause it. I just kind of clicked it off, you know. And he looked at me kind of weird, and I kind of and I was like, you know, and then he walked out, right, and then I turned back on the scene and it's a hardcore man on man gay scene, right, And so it's like I saw what he saw, you know, where he was like, wait, what the hell is going on here? You know that? Yeah, but I thought it was a total different kind of scene that I was protecting him from. So it's that kind of a show. But the characters are annoying but likable, and I'm not looking forward to the next episode. It's one of those where it's like, if it's the last on my list, I'll throw it up there and I'll put it on the background or whatever. But it is what it is, But it is it is definitely it's definitely LA for what at least that part of LA you know, you come down to South Bay or something like that. It's not like that around here. But and it reminds me that that they need to make a new La Story movie. Remember East Do you ever see Ellie's Story with Steve Martin? Nope, never saw that one. Now that's a great one. It's just a constant, constant movie of them just kind of making fun of the people of l A. And it's it's just a hilarious movie. Well, and the girl I think his name is Rachel Sonnet or something like that. Yeah, she gets her boobs out in the first episode, right, but it was almost like forceful. It was almost like a knock of at like Sidney Sweeney, you know, because she's kind of a dorky looking you know, not as you know, perfect as as Sidney Sweeney or you know, and she gets him out and it's just a scene, total confident, that kind of thing, and it's like, we can do this too, you know, we can get them out too, and we can do this too. But she's not Sidney Sweeney. And I give her the credit for the courage for for doing it and that thing, but I just don't understand why, Like I don't, I don't understand why they got to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it wasn't in the scene.
Speaker 1: It wasn't needed. It's just it just doesn't need to be and it's just and it's kind of forced, like it's you know, I don't think if it's a glimpse or something like that, but it's a full scene, it's like back and forth, back and forth, and it's like, Eh, it's fine whatever, But I don't think it's needed. Yeah, and that's all I got.
Speaker 2: I think that might be might be it, and that might be all she wrote this week.
Speaker 1: That might be all she wrote exactly. I always seem to think I have more to talk about, and then when it comes to and I'm almost upset because I, you know, I feel like we should be talking about more stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, next time, I'm gonna have lots to talk about because all my stories will be out helpfully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be an entire Jedi episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm gonna I'm gonna be watching all of your stuff so I can I can relay Michael's.
Speaker 1: I also did see Predator. There's a there's a movie called Predator bad Lands, and it's just another notch on the whole you know, predator, same shit, different, same kind of thing. It was good. El Fanning is which was really weird. She plays a robot that doesn't have any legs and the predator runs around with her on his back like a backpack.
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 1: And she's and she's this super like upbeat, just you know, energetic, like go get her type of not like a robot at all, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like she like crying from the teenage ninja.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and and so. But but the predator like talks. The predator is like a he's like a younger brother of another predator that's been kind of bullied and he's going off on his own mission to try and kill his own you know, predator thing, and and you know it's kind of like a coming of age for the predator. And then she's there to just kind of encourage them along. The battle scenes are awesome. The rest of it, you could just mute it, fast forward through that.
Speaker 2: I've been shooting El Fannings since she was like eleven years old. Yeah, I used to shoot her going to ballet practice.
Speaker 1: I remember those pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how how when's the last time you shot her?
Speaker 2: Been a long? How old is she now?
Speaker 1: She's gotta be twenty something, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: So probably ten years ago, so.
Speaker 1: She was still young. You haven't shot her like like an adult or no?
Speaker 2: I mean, and I shot her, I shot her sister. I remember shooting Dakota Fannings sixteenth birthday. She was at school still and I got her leaving school with a princess Tiara.
Speaker 1: I remember those photos. Those were nailed too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. So yeah, yeah, that's crazy man, those kids. Well fuck, I've been doing this almost twenty one years. Yeah, it's well crazy watching these kids grow up so much.
Speaker 1: Well and grew and grown up. And it's funny because I did. I think I posted it last week or this week of Sabrina Carpenter because both the girls. Okay, so oh, there's another show I'm watching too. By the way, I didn't even put it on my notes. It's all her fault. Very good show. That's when you should watch. I'm not really going to get into it right now because I'm still involved in it stuff, but this will be something we can both get, you know, into on the next one.
Speaker 2: We streaming service is it.
Speaker 1: It is on Peacock.
Speaker 2: I just counceled my peacock.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it might be on something else. Just check it out. I'd be able to like download it or something. But it's a good show. It's about a kidnapping of like a five year old kid. Oh, the parents are going to figure out what's going on. They're rich, and it's just one of those things. But it's Dakota Fanning and so El Fanning is in. You know, she has got Predator out, and so that they both have movies out or shows out right now, and then surprisingly they both go to Sabrina Carpenter's concert. There's a there's a portion of Sabrina Carpenter's concert where she arrests a super sexy fan in the audience. She puts some like furry handcuffs on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just so appropriate for little girls. You know, all the little girls that are at the show watching her, looking up to her. She's putting furry handcuffs on people for being too sexy. But it happens to be the Fanning sisters. I don't think it has anything to do with their promotion at all. I just think they happen to be there, and yeah, definitely just total coincidence. Cool. Anyway, check out that show if you can. But yeah, let's wrap this one up.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, sounds good, Good to see you.
Speaker 1: Cool. Well, if we have offended anybody on this episode, we do apologize, but for myself and for Jedi, take care, be well. Good luck to Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Even though you're not going to be home for Thanksgiving, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to be having a good Thanksgiving dinner where I am. Okay, well, it's excited Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: A FaceTime Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a nice piece, peaceful and quiet Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. Nice. Well, yeah, happy Thanksgiving to everybody. We won't see you until after that, so take care and be well. Oh my god, it's my god, my god? Is that Danish Netherlands Danish Dutch