Speaker 1: Good morning. I'm really glad that you're here with me today, and I'm happy, uh that you're listening if in if you're tuned in, we have UH. Of course, today is our final lesson in this sequence before we enter into the review. And UH, obviously the lesson for today, let me recognize my problems have been solved. Uh is uh a carry on of yesterday's lesson, which giv did a fantastic job with yesterday's lesson. So but you'll notice and uh, and I'm saying this, UH, particularly for those who perhaps are new to the practice of the work book of a course in miracles, you'll notice that the lessons do give us an instruction, They give us a rationale and a reasonability to what we are performing in our people, performing in our minds. Yet we also see, or at least I hope you're beginning to see, that the ideas, while they are useful, it is really the practice and the application of them that will demonstrate to you that you can demonstrate to yourself the reality or the truth that is all around you, that is in you, that is everything and everywhere. Hello and anyway, So with that, I just I really want to just really express my love because you know, no matter what seems to have gone before, no matter you know what your experiences have been, what you consider positive or negative, it's always a new vista that opens up that you know. It is never a point in this undertaking where we settle in an idea that well, now this is it, and I found peace and I found happiness. Yes, you have found peace and you have found happiness. But that is ever increasing and ever expanding, and so we don't settle on a definition of what that is, but the realization that we come to through our own application of the exercises, through our own meditations, that you know, this is our reality and it is only this. So before I get into today's lesson, I wanted to share something that I discovered yesterday. I did not know that meditation the root or the connection of meditation, and I think it's in the Latin or whatever actually has root in medicine. I did not know that. But because you can really see that meditation or quieting the mind or quieting all of the assertions of what you are and what your problems are, and what this is, and what that is is literally healing, and it heals in every aspect. So I just found that I didn't know it. I was fascinated by that idea, So anyway, I just wanted to share that. Let's just play one song before we get into the lesson for today, and it's come to peace.
Speaker 2: Come to the table, m come to the feat, Come be the gear of the bread.
Speaker 3: Come as a lover, Come.
Speaker 4: As a friend.
Speaker 5: Come and join the joy that will not. As you soul, you shall me.
Speaker 6: If it's love.
Speaker 7: You would give, If.
Speaker 3: It's love.
Speaker 8: For which you live, love you must give, Come join them, give it me.
Speaker 3: Come as you walk.
Speaker 4: Come for a moment, Come to day.
Speaker 9: Some come by fire, some buy flve, but to love it's all say.
Speaker 6: Come be free commands, Come with me.
Speaker 10: To the past, to green.
Speaker 6: A quiet streams with a hood.
Speaker 1: Super thank you so much. So let us review a little bit. Yesterday let me recognize the problem so it can be solved, And today's lesson is let me recognize my problems have been solved. So we went from singular let me recognize my problem to let me recognize my problems have been solved. And he deals with this, of course in yesterday's lesson, And I just like to reread this idea The temptation to regard problems as many is to is the temptation to keep the problem of separation unsolved. The world seems to present you with a vast number of problems, each requiring a different answer. This perception places you in a position in which your problem solving must be inadequate and failure is inevitable. Okay, we can all admit to this by our own personal experience. Okay, no one can solve all the problems the world appears to hold. They seem to be on so many levels, in such varying forms, with such very varied content that they confront you with an impossible situation. Dismay and depression are inevitable as you regard them. Some spring up unexpectedly just as you think you have resolved the previous ones. Others remain unsolved under a cloud of denial, and rise to haunt you from time to time, only to be hidden again but still unsolved. Okay, we can all admit to this. And finally, we always look I mean, even in the idea of the world's problems, we look to our political system or are this or are that? To solve all these problems, and then complain about how all of that is because somewhere and it doesn't take a lot of thought to recognize that this is indeed the case. Everyone who walks this world deals with this idea. It's part of it. Okay, But here is our answer. All this complexity is but a desperate attempt not to recognize the problem and therefore not to let it be resolved. If you could recognize that your only problem is separation, no matter what form it takes, you could accept the answer because you would see its relevance. Perceiving the underlying constancy and all the problems that seem to confront you, you would understand that you have the means to solve them all and would use the means because you recognize the problem. So let's go to today's lesson. Let me recognize my problems have been solved. Okay, so we recognized the problem. Now we're recognized that they have been all solved. If you are willing to recognize your problems, you will recognize that you have no problem. Your one central problem has been answered, and you have no others. This is an invaluable idea because it already has been solved, is already occurred, and the distance that you place between yourself and the answer that has already occurred is what we call time. Yeah, but the value of that is is if you can stop and just drop, if I can say it that way, stop and allow for the fact that it has already occurred. And since it has already occurred, it's within your you can recognize it. It's within your ability to recognize it if you're willing to let it be so all right, Therefore you must be at peace. This is just another way of saying the same lesson that we had five days ago. The light has come. I have forgiven the world. It's already happened. The light has come. I have forgiven the world. My problem was my own grievance. Salvation must depends on recognizing this one problem and understanding that it has been solved. One problem, one solution. Salvation is accomplished. Freedom from conflict has been given. You accept that fact, and you are ready to take your rightfle place in God's plan for salvation. Accept accept as an action of the mind. It is a willingness, it's a granting, allowing taking for yourself. I know I'm not trying to belabor this, but this whole idea of just letting go, just letting go and allowing what has already occurred.
Speaker 10: Be.
Speaker 1: So is all that's being asked. Your only problem has been solved. Your only problem has been solved. Repeat this over and over to yourself today with gratitude and conviction. My only problem has been solved. Wow, you see how you can just relax into that My only problem has been solved. Okay, but that's an experience right now. Yeah, you have recognized your only problem, opening the way for the Holy Spirit to give you God's answer. You have laid deception aside and seen the light of truth. My only problem has been solved. You have accepted salvation for yourself by bringing the problem to the answer. My only problem has been solved. You can recognize the answer. Because the problem has been identified. You are entitled to peace today. A problem that has been resolved cannot trouble you. Only be certain you do not forget that all problems are the same. Their many forms will not deceive you. While you remember this one problem, one solution, accept the piece this simple statement brings in our longer practice periods. Today we will claim the peace that must be ours when the problem and the answer have been brought together. The problem must be gone because God's answer cannot fail. Having recognized one, you have recognized the other, so that you're depending on his answer. You're depending on God and the fact that he cannot fail. Simple, The solution is inherent in the problem. You are answered, and have accepted the answer. You are saved. Wow. Now, let the peace that your acceptance brings be given you. Close your eyes and receive your reward. Recognize that your problems have been solved. Recognize that you are out of conflict, free and at peace. Above all, remember that you have one problem, and that problem has one solution. It is in this that the simplicity of salvation lies. It is because of this that it is guaranteed to work. All right, So we're just going to take the time right now, and we're going to allow ourselves to accept the answer, to see that it has already been given to Let the peace wash over you, and we're going to just play some music and let that be Recognize your problems have been solved, close your eyes and receive your reward.
Speaker 10: Boo bac, don't.
Speaker 1: Look like it.
Speaker 11: La Okay, I'm gonna turn it down from there. And if we're going to.
Speaker 1: We're just going to allow ourselves for a moment to see why this is actually true, that your problems have been solved. What is lesson number seven? Right? I see only the past. It's all memory, It's all memory. The problem has already been solved. That is as much a part of your memory as the scenario that you play out in front and that in front of you, And not only that, you also recognize that you know memories can come and memories can go, just like that in the all you're always seeing and I'm not talking a memory about about something that the whole thing is a memory and there is actually no sequential order in that time is not sequential, and yet it is already over so along that context and the idea that your problems have already been solved, and it's just a matter of accepting what is true here and now let us turn to chapter twenty eight, and this is the present memory and doing a fear from chapter twenty eight present memory. The miracle does nothing. Oh, Chapter twenty eight, first one, and I just want to say thank you. I want to thank our translators for bringing this to all of our Spanish speaking brothers. Thank you guys. Okay, the miracle does nothing. All it does is to undo, and thus it cancels out the interference to what has been done. It does not add, but merely takes away. And what it takes away is long since gone, but being kept in memory appears to have immediate effects. This world was over long ago. The thoughts that made it are no longer in the mind that thought of them and loved them for a little while. The miracle but shows the past is gone, and what is truly gone has no effects. Remembering a cause can but produce illusions of its presence, not as effects. Wow, see the key is right here. All my problems have been solved, yet it is still incumbent upon me. And I say this for myself. Is always a quick forgetting. It's always a so it's wanting to pick up again. We're always picking up the drink of solving our problems. We're always picking up the idea that we have a problem. We're picking up an identity separate from everything. Okay, so all effects of guilt are here no more. For guilt is over in its passing, when its consequences left without a cause, why would you cling to it? In memory if you do not, if you did not desire its effects, I have to say what comes to mind with this? And I'm just gonna uh tell a little joke. I'm sure most of you have heard this one before. But the little joke goes like this, and it really does, uh demonstrate to me what I'm always doing when I want to hold on. So there was a nun who was walking along in the field and she tripped in a hole and she said, damn.
Speaker 10: Shit.
Speaker 1: I said damn hell, I said shit. Need I say more? This is this is my condition. No guilt is here no more. Alright, thanks for indulging me in that one. Now I just have to find my place again. I don't know how I lost it, but just give me a minute here. Oh yeah, I'll just read it from my screen, all right. So all the effects of guilt are here no more. For guilt is over and in its passing, when it's consequences left without a cause. Why would you cling to it in memory if you did not desire its effects. Remembering is as selective as perception being its passed tense. I just want to highlight one thing from this, and that was thus the question, why would you cling to it in memory if you did not desire its effects. And see the idea of clinging and desiring are exactly the same. And so this is an admission that you can actually make that if you're clinging to what it is and how it is and whatever, it's because you desire the effects, you can set No, I didn't. I don't desire to be sick. Well, yes, you do, because it allows you to be you. It allows you to be separate and somewhere. You know. You don't have to convince yourself of this, but if you can just entertain the possibility that you really do believe that the solution is going to cost you your own identity, it's going to cost you everything you believe it's going to cost you how you want it to be. But okay, that's what you wanted, that's how that's the price she want to pay, all right? Not in truth, but at least you begin to see that you are you are receiving the effects of your mind all the time. Okay, so let me just carry on. Why would you cling to it in memory if you do not desire its effects? Remembering is as selective as perception. Being its past tense It is the perception of the past as if it were occurring now, and still we're there to see. Memory, like perception, is a skill you made up by you to take the place of what God gave in your creation. And like all things you made, it can be used to serve another purpose and be the means for something else. It can be used to heal and not to hurt, if you so wish it be nothing employed for healing represents an effort to do anything at all. It is a recognition that you have no needs, which means that something must be done. We got this in an earlier chapter, in chapter eighteen, I need do nothing, But when Helen was taken down the notes, this actually turned up in the special messages? Am I correct about that it turned up in the special messages? It is really this whole idea, you know, let me recognize my problems have been solved? Is I really I need do nothing? And acceptance of what has already been done? Now, these are the words. You hear the words, and it is within your ability to accept and let it be so. But it's always a matter of forgetting. Yeah, I forget. I want to pull in my own memory. No, let it be so, Let it be so? All right, So nothing employed for healing represents an effort to do anything at all. It is a recognition that you have no needs, which means that something must be done. It is an unselected memory that is not used to interfere with truth. All things the Holy Spirit can employ for healing has been given him without the content and the purpose for which they have been made. They are but skills without an application. They await their use. They have no dedication and no aim. I really, personally, I really love this idea because as Jubi said in one of her classes, and I I quote you because I it is true. Let yourself be your own experiment, Let yourself be your own project. Okay, what if I really walked around all day and allowed for an unselected memory allowing this to just be my past. So I just kind of loosen it and allow it to be my past. So I then I am I am in in And let's say, an a a high anticipation for something else not of my own making. But it is you know what is on? Uh, what I'm being offered here is not only can I do it, but it is something I want to do. And see the key is in your hand, you know, I I I always look at all stuff people are doing from all the time. There is nothing being said here that has not been said forever, and in many ways and in different whatevers. And we forget that this has already been said in an inn in a gazillion different ways. That's okay. We say it over and over again because we need to hear it. We need to hear it in the e in the sense that we let it be so for us in all of our doings and all of our undertakings, and and every moment that I am here, this can only be my purpose. It is my only order of business. And so y you know, we've given all the tools, we're given the means, we're given everything. All we have to do is let it be, to use it, to accept and let it be. Okay. I know I s keep coming back on it, and I keep pounding it, but it's I do it for myself, all right. The Holy Spirit can indeed make use of memory, for God himself is there. Yet this is not a memory of past events, but only of a present state. You are so long accustomed to believing that memory holds only what is past, that it is hard for you to realize that it is a skill that can remember.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: The limitations on remembering the world imposes on it are as vast as those you let the world impose on you. There is no link of memory to the past. If you would have it there, then there it is. But only your desire made the link, and only you have held it to a part of time where guilt appears to linger still. The Holy Spirit use of memory is quite apart from time. He does not seek to use it as a means to keep the past, but rather as a way to let it go. Memory holds the message it receives and does what it is given it to do. It does not write the message nor appoint what it is for. Like to the body, it is purposeless within itself. And if it seems to serve to cherish ancient hate and gives you picture of injustices and hurts that you were saving, then this is what you asked its message be, and that it is committed to its faults. The history of the body's past is hidden there. All of the strange associations made to keep the past alive the present dad are stored within it, waiting your command. That they'd be brought to you and lived again. And thus do their effects appear to be increased by time which took away their cause? Wow, that is a dilemma. The effects seem to be increased in time, but the cause is no longer there, so there's nothing you can do about it. Wow, No talk about hell. That's hell. Yet time is but another phase of what does nothing. It works hand in hand with all the other attributes with which you seek to keep concealed the truth about yourself. Time neither takes away nor can restore, and yet you make strange use of it, as if the past has caused the present, which is but a consequence in which no change can be made possible because its cause has gone. Yet change must have a cause that will endure, or else it will not last. No change can be made in the present if its cause is pasted. Only the past is held in memory as you make use of it. And so it is a way to hold the past against them. Now. Wow, here it is remember nothing that you have taught yourself, for you were badly taught. And who would keep a senseless lesson in his mind when he can learn and preserve a better one, When ancient memories of hate appear. Remember that their cause is gone, and so you cannot understand what they are. For Let not the cause that you would give them now be what it was, made them what they were or seemed to be. Be glad that it is gone, for this is what you would be pardoned from. And see instead the new effects of cause accepted now with consequences here they will surprise you with their loveliness. The ancient new ideas they bring will be the happy consequences of a cause with a capital CE, so ancient that it far exees the span of memory which your perception sees. This is the cause the Holy Spirit has remembered for you when you would forget. It is not passed because he'd let it not be unremembered. It has never changed because there never was a time in which he did not keep it safely in your mind. Its consequences will indeed seem new, because you thought that you remembered not their cause. Yet it was never absent from your mind, for it is not your father's will that he be unremembered by his son. One more sentence, what you remember never was kay, So let me go back to our lesson now, and this is how we're going to spend our day. Assure yourself often today that your problems have been solved. Repeat the idea with deep conviction as frequently as possible, and be particularly sure to apply the idea for today to any specific problem that may arise. Say quickly, let me recognize this problem has been solved. Let us be determined not to collect grievances today. Let us be determined to be free of problems that do not exist. Means is simple honesty. Do not see yourself about what the problem is, and you must recognize that it has been solved. Wow, thank you so much. So this concludes the lesson for today. And you know, as everyone may or may not know, on Sunday, on Palm Sunday begins our Easter event here at the Miracles Healing Center, and we would very much be delighted if you would join us here or wherever you are. And all the information is on the website, and please, if you plan to intend, please register so that we know that you are coming. And I just want to also say that we always remind you to stay with us for the video of the day, which of course you can find on the Master Teacher dot TV or Course of Miracles International ASIMI dot com. And we are instill the Journey Without Distance series and this is the production of the story of a Course of Miracles and the Oneness University episode. So it is the Oneness University episode. And this is great because we are in the at one minute university, which is universal. Okay, I love you so much, and I'm gonna play one song before we exit out if here, let's play one more song. And I am going to play the Song of Heaven.
Speaker 12: Oops, Brah the brother, Brah, the.
Speaker 3: Brother just be called. What's going on?
Speaker 13: Listen to the Song of Heaven? What's going on? Perhaps you can hear what's going on? Listen to the song of Heaven. What's go.
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 14: All hearts are tranquil, all longing satisfied, There is no sorrow.
Speaker 15: The joy of Heaven has come. Love no longer fee but gladly welcomed in.
Speaker 3: And every living thing. Father, now we see.
Speaker 16: Of you, and the song of Heaven sounds of raven sound.
Speaker 3: It's we are lifted up, lifted.
Speaker 16: No spot of darkness still to hide, the watill to hide the words.
Speaker 3: We are lifted up, lifted.
Speaker 10: Up, Love no longer fee, goodly welcomed.
Speaker 4: And every living thing. Father.
Speaker 3: Now we see.
Speaker 4: You, your grandma, my grandma.
Speaker 3: Sitting by the fire.
Speaker 4: Your grandma, my bag grandma.
Speaker 17: What's going on? Jellous song? What's going on? Perhaps you can hear all hearts a tranquil all longing satisfied. There is no sorrow.
Speaker 18: The joy of Heaven has come. Love no longer fee, but glad welcomed in and every living thing.
Speaker 4: Father.
Speaker 7: Now we sing, we sing, We say, listen you.
Speaker 3: In the song of Heaven. Sounds around the song of Heaven, songs around lifted.
Speaker 19: Our sounds are lifted, no songs of Heaven.
Speaker 3: Soundings red, song of river sounds.
Speaker 19: As we are lifted, our sounds are lifted up, badifted.
Speaker 3: Finally we stand.
Speaker 19: Finally we said, however lasting thing?
Speaker 20: Had you have been listening to voice from heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day. That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God blesses everyone,