Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 2: Do shout out, Molly, Molly's got paint tickets. Oh, it was like a ditch work. Sit in my car just for this.
Speaker 3: What don't call her?
Speaker 1: Oh my name, God, you are a NRK bro. What a nart?
Speaker 4: Okay, just get different, Molly. If you're like, oh, that's my employee. Different Mollie. We have more pink tickets at two fifty, three, fifty and four fifty. Also, I hope you've had a great day and it started off on the right foot.
Speaker 1: Mine started off.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Some crazy stuff happened back to back.
Speaker 4: I will tell you more when we come back in five minutes. Katie w B one oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. I have a five year old daughter. Cult you were like this, you almost have a five year old. You have a three year old. Sometimes they wake up in the middle of the night and sometimes you can get them back to sleep. Sometimes you give up and you want your own sleep, so you bring them in bed with you. That is what happened last night. I was like, make just bring in bed with us. We still are a little jet lag from our trip, bring her in bed. My daughter grinds her teeth like no one. It's disturbing the honestly. And then so I'm so out of it.
Speaker 2: Why she so stressed out in her sleep?
Speaker 4: Which I don't know, but you know how like if your partner's snoring, you like kind of punch.
Speaker 1: Them a little bit, just shut them up. I caught myself shaken my daughter last night because I was like out of it, and I was like, I was just hearing this awful noise. I'm like, oh, stop it. And then I'm like, oh, that can't be good.
Speaker 4: And today I was like, when I was normal, it's like, Jake, we probably should look into that because of a lot.
Speaker 1: He's like, her teeth grinding is bad.
Speaker 2: So then teeth like a year.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: So I get up at five, I'm like, forget it. I'm not getting sleep. Clearly, I'd rather just work on the show. I go on the kitchen and I'm like, okay, I need to like start my day off right healthy. I was like, I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna make a protein shake. Jake comes in, He's like, oh, I'll do it for you. So it adds all the ingredients.
Speaker 2: And when you're making a protein shake while the rest of your house is sleeping, do you take it into the garage?
Speaker 4: No, they're at this point they're already waking up. I've now I removed two hours from my morning to speed up the story.
Speaker 5: Cult makes me go outside though, okay that.
Speaker 1: I would, yeah, like up the family.
Speaker 4: So throws in the normal like protein, powdered milk, some blueberries, and cottage cheese, and he's all right, good, here you go. I take one sip. It tasted like how he's drinking, like with cottage cheese. He did not blend it well enough. I was like, why do you hate me?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I thought it was fine. I was like, I will never trust you again. He's like, well, what do you expect cottage cheese to do. I'm like, I put cottage cheese in all the time.
Speaker 2: It's cheese and your protein.
Speaker 1: The exact same thing is adding like yogurt.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is disgusting, dude.
Speaker 1: That it wasn't It didn't taste bad, it was clumpy. I don't want to drink cottage cheese.
Speaker 2: You have too much cottage cheese too often, like the cottage cheese pockets. You leave just a drip of the cottage cheese.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe don't connect that to me because that makes that sounds bro It's okay, I.
Speaker 2: Mean great protein, it's great. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Look what I'm doing. I'm getting well.
Speaker 4: I didn't because I threw it away because it's like you ruined for me. This morning was ruined. You could be like you leave just cheeto dust everywhere. That's what you would say for me. So you're a lot healthier. But the consumption, no, I wouldn't. It's very different you saying I drip creamy.
Speaker 1: Oozy, gotta cheese everywhere I go. It's very different than you dropping hot chios.
Speaker 2: Boom right there. It's like everywhere you go. I'm surprised you didn't get padded down at customs like coming back to Middlely.
Speaker 4: First of all, I did get stopped like twice. I didn't get stopped multiple times, not for my cottage cheese. No, you man't mean insecure. Don't people put cottage cheese and their smoothies they're protein shapes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could. I'm wrong about a lot of stuff, so maybe, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 4: Everyone's putting cottage cheese and everything to amplify protein.
Speaker 1: They're putting it in like pasta sauces. They're blending it.
Speaker 2: You could do yogurt protein. Yogurt so much better, so much.
Speaker 1: Better, unless what do you mean it's so much better?
Speaker 2: It just tastes a million times.
Speaker 4: Better if as long as it's smooth, you cannot taste a difference.
Speaker 2: Just making me so mad.
Speaker 4: It tastes like a creamy substance, like any of them do.
Speaker 1: No, yes, it does, okay?
Speaker 2: Can I be honest with you? No, I've never tried cottage cheese. I assume.
Speaker 1: That makes so much sense because you just always say something.
Speaker 2: You know what you know?
Speaker 1: I no, stop?
Speaker 4: Where're doing a new segment on the show. This is actually your idea. It's called the shut up button. We each get one a week. Oh yeah, and you have to you immediately have to shut up the other. We can use it on each other one time a week. This is I'm using it, the shut up button. Shut up cult, all right, hit it for me, that's not it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna work on that.
Speaker 2: We need to something for it, all right, fun.
Speaker 3: Look at you?
Speaker 1: You want to talk about it? You can't.
Speaker 4: Actually, I feel like so powerful, so I can just keep talking about it and you don't get to be a.
Speaker 2: Part of it. One thing you will like though, No, I don't need to talk about this at all. I went years without eating cream cheese cinnamon rolls because I thought I didn't like the cream cheese, and then my way it was like, it's literally icing.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure. I told you to shut up.
Speaker 3: On one on one point three.
Speaker 2: One one point three k b WV with Balon and Colts. We got there's a little Survivor game I like to play where we get three people on the phone. I put you through some scenarios. That's it, based off of your answers.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Whoever is the last one standing wins some tickets And just so you know, there's no rhyme or reason to this, there's nothing you can do that is right or wrong. It's fate. It's fate.
Speaker 1: It's fate.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: And would argue, but the prize is really cool. It's pair of tickets to the Saint Thomas U of M hockey game on October twenty six, So really cool prize. We did talk about this because we've done this Survivor game a couple of times. Cold has to pull back on the amount of time he is spending on the adventure. He got a little little long winded the Survivor edition last week.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody hooked up with a metaphorical cougar and then she caught and then died, and then it's a whole thing. Just we need three people. That's all you need to do.
Speaker 4: You'd like to try your luck with these tickets six five, one, nine, eight nine kd w B.
Speaker 1: Three KTWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: The name of Survivor it is.
Speaker 1: You know, I asked Cole.
Speaker 4: I was like, because he doesn't have anything written down for this, I'm like, do you come up with this on.
Speaker 1: On the spot or do you have ideas in your head?
Speaker 2: Here's what we have three people on the phone. Yeah, and we're going to run through this. We have Gavin, Joe and Chrissy. I put him through a random scenario I conjured up in my head.
Speaker 1: Right, But when did you conjure this up?
Speaker 4: Justin on the spot. It's but it shows how your imagination works, and honestly, it's impressive or scary.
Speaker 2: I don't know one of the two. Yeah, So we're gonna see who the last one is standing. Each of you will be killed off one by one, but we'll see are you ready for it?
Speaker 6: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna put you through a little scenario and we'll see who's the last one standing. Okay, okay, okay. So you start off in Antarctica. You're freezing. Not in there. You were there to study some sort of rock or something. Gavin, you get real upset at Joe and you decide to start hitting him with some yo mama jokes. So what are you gonna say to him?
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh boy, oh boy, Joe.
Speaker 2: You see his hesitation, so you fire right away. You say, yo mama joke, first to hit him.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 5: Dust comes out.
Speaker 2: Gavin, you are just crying. You are so upset and embarrassed and ashamed what you have done to your family that you actually leave the group you got on your own. You get frostbite and you die immediately.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry. Joe and Chrissy are left. Chrissy, how are you doing an Antarctica? How are things little freezing? Okay? So your you tore on a lovely walk. You start actually feeling some sort of emotions for each other. Joe becomes very vulnerable, and what do you say to Chrissy?
Speaker 7: Joe, Okay, hey, it's just now.
Speaker 2: Why now, Chrissy? What is your response? I'd Joe, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your sentence, a polar bear comes out of nowhere and bites your face off?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: In the background, Chrissy, what are you saying? Yeah, a polar bear is biting his face off? What do you do to try to help?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 9: Were?
Speaker 2: That's the best decision as show. You're going You're going to the hockey game. Chrissy. Congratulations, you sacrifice.
Speaker 10: Joe joh so sorry you will Joe.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one of one point three kd w B.
Speaker 4: If you're a fan of the TV show on Apple TV, Shrinking has uh Jason Segel okay, almost a Jason batement, throw me off. Harrison Ford. Uh, that is a show that's coming back for season two today a minute.
Speaker 2: Harrison Ford is still doing things.
Speaker 4: He's done lots of things, and he's this show Shrinking is so have you not watched it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't?
Speaker 1: You should?
Speaker 4: They're like therapist and it's funny, but there are like really serious like scenarios, like things that make you feel emotions but also make you laugh. It's like the first comedy Harrison Ford's Bennett. I can't believe haven't seen it. It's really the first season was like so good. I'm so excited for the new season to start tonight. Is because he's eighty two, Like, is he still hot? Yes, but he's like, yeah, can you tell he's eighty two or no? He's getting to the point where you can tell he's eighty two. Yes, Okay, absolutely you can.
Speaker 2: But it's like the way he talks, because I just feel like an eighty two year old just like you know, it's how are you?
Speaker 4: That's kind of how he's always talked. Actually, he's always had like a deep slower. He's always been like a very dry, like very dry, like he's real chappy. Selena Gomez, this is a story stopped and gave a homeless man twenty dollars for food and said have a good meal. And everyone's like just freaking out about it.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for it.
Speaker 4: And they're like, oh my gosh, she's so kind, and it's like well, yeah, she also.
Speaker 1: Had a bunch of cameras on her. It's true.
Speaker 4: Also, of course I have like Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift stories.
Speaker 1: I love that. Jason Kelsey though.
Speaker 4: His brother just roast him because he's on a date night with Taylor and he's like, are you wearing a shirt that has a freaking horse's junk on it? He's like goes after him because it's like a shirt that has that and then it has people in different positions and things. He's like, is that seriously what you're wearing? That's like, really, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's an older brother thing to roast about.
Speaker 4: I know it is, and he's like, no, it's like no like that. He's like, no, I think it is. He's like, I think you just have a fancy shirt on and it's actually if you boil it down, just a couple of guys, a couple of people will hook it up all over her shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes says, Taylor Swift bakes with his daughters, and yes, all of the things she bakes are just as tasty as you would think.
Speaker 1: That's her thing. She's a baker.
Speaker 3: She's like weird life.
Speaker 1: Why is that weird? Is it only weird because you're like, why would Taylor Swift bakes?
Speaker 2: Not that she's it's just weird, like Patrick Mahomes, like just Taylor, it's weird thinking about celebrities hanging out with other people, like famous people. That's what's weird about it.
Speaker 4: It's so weird to think about, Like, I mean, she kind of has to be friends with them.
Speaker 2: Well, there's nothing else to do when you go to.
Speaker 4: A Kansas City. Yeah, I think you're sa Kansas City and Jeneral.
Speaker 2: I mean like when she's in town for it, it's like, what is she going to do? Like, yeah, le's good Patrick's house.
Speaker 4: I don't know Brittany Mahomes and I only know even really of her since Taylor's came into the scene. She doesn't she seems like interesting, Like I don't. She seems like a polarizing person.
Speaker 2: They were little sweethearts. So like the only fame she's gone is like from like the success they've had in their old So it's not like she was an Instagram model or whatever and had Like no, I get that. So yeah, it is it's weird because she's I feel like she's still kind of like small towny, Texas, small towny. Yeah, and then she's like just on a giant platform now though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like when someone that is a little trash you gets some money, you still get some booze and them, and they're still going to embarrass you at a nice restaurant.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's by the way to subscribe me. I didn't get any money.
Speaker 4: I didn't get like Patrick Holmes money, but get a little booze in me and give me the nice restaurant embarrassing some of the.
Speaker 5: Stuff I say just sober. I'm like, oh, yeah, I am a piece of trash. Oh no, you're not okay.
Speaker 4: So the new movie Wicket is coming out and the star Cynthia Arrivo, she's opposite.
Speaker 1: Of Ariana Grande.
Speaker 4: She is upset because people keep editing the poster and they're making it more like the Broadway one where it like removes her eyes, like the witch hat covers up her eyes. And she said, made this huge posting. She said, it degrades me. It's not funny, it's not cute, it degrades me. And she's like, stop vessing with it. They purposely showed my eyes because I want to show my face and my eyes. Do not edit my face and my eyes to erase me. It's deeply hurtful from like fan edits and stuff. And they're like, we were just trying to make it look like the Broadway show playbill, and she's like, don't do that. So it's like, okay, she doesn't think it's funny. So just something to keep in mind. Also, people are freaking out because the Zoo and DC just had two new pandas shipped to them and they're like celebrities. Look, they had a private jet bring them from yeah, China to like DC.
Speaker 1: And people are creaking out, and I would be two.
Speaker 4: That's your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lasigan Lens one on one point three KDW with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do have pink tickets.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have those for you very soon, but first we gotta do anyone listening who the infinity these categories you call us and this is this is our way to interact with you. Maybe you've been maybe you haven't even heard the sound of your own voice today because you're an introvert.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't. You don't like talking, but you have all these stories, just no one to share with, or you're like your little timid or whatever.
Speaker 1: We're here for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So anyone listening who fainted in public? I only know one person who's ever, like really fainted, My grandma.
Speaker 1: She's a fainter.
Speaker 4: Oh no, anyone listening who eats gas station food daily?
Speaker 1: No judgment, baby, hit it with that rollo down?
Speaker 2: Do I want to know what it is? Like you going a quick trip and.
Speaker 1: You got your spot?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: A lot of people do coffee? Are you going to count that? Because like a lot of people do. Are you going to count that?
Speaker 1: Because that's not really eating at a gas station every day? But you get coffee.
Speaker 2: You don't just go in for a coffee though, that's crazy, like if you're going to new gas.
Speaker 1: Glazer with it something all right?
Speaker 4: Or anyone listening whose life is already ruined by a Now that's dramatic, but kids are out of school today.
Speaker 1: It does affect us parents.
Speaker 2: It is interesting, like do you take vacation time?
Speaker 4: A lot of people do a lot of people will do like a little mini vacation, little retreat.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 1: We just had vacation. So we hauled all of off to mammo.
Speaker 2: And what's what's the what is? What is it? M because I have it, I don't know what it is though? What are they doing? They run a bating Do.
Speaker 1: You are you a little itchy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: A little?
Speaker 1: Now that you say something, maybe yeah, that's an early sign of m A. You should go to your doctor.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Yeah, they're just handing out at this cool.
Speaker 1: Really need to go to check.
Speaker 4: I think like teachers do, like some meetings and stuff over it. God forbid, the teachers would get a couple of days off REMYA am I right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Maybe they do. I don't really know the details. If you fit into these through categories, give us a call at sixty five.
Speaker 1: One nine eight nine katiew B.
Speaker 4: If you've ever fainted in public, if you eat gas station food daily, or IA is already ruining your life.
Speaker 2: I'm really interested about the gas station food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you are. Can see get wrapped up over.
Speaker 2: There, you know what I'm even say. This doesn't have to be daily, but multiple times throughout the week.
Speaker 1: I went to the gas station today and the guy complimented my outfit, and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 2: The clerks that gas stages are so nice.
Speaker 4: So nice, but set my day off right after the cottage cheese incident.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, your calves are so nice? Got that one time?
Speaker 1: No one set that?
Speaker 10: One?
Speaker 4: One three, katiewb with Fallon and cult. Yes we do have pin tickets right near those in just one second, but we're going to wrap up anyone listening. Who first, here are the categories today. You call if you fit into these stainted in public you eat gas station food daily, or your life has been ruined already by nea, which just started today.
Speaker 1: You can call, which the categories do you fall into?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 6: I've passed out in public?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 4: Twice?
Speaker 2: Okay? So where were you? What happened?
Speaker 6: First time was.
Speaker 11: In high school.
Speaker 6: I worked at a clothing store and on my way in I just started to.
Speaker 12: Like lose my balance and fell into a customer.
Speaker 1: A great wait to get out of work.
Speaker 11: Customer was a nurse.
Speaker 1: Oh good?
Speaker 12: And then I woke up in the back room with a bunch of people around me.
Speaker 1: So that was fund. Did you ever figure out why what happened?
Speaker 12: I had way too much caffeine that day?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're just raging on caffeine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the second time was the second time more dramatic? Or were you just like in your bed and then you passed out some mouth.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 12: I was actually at the that with my dog, Oh my god, and I was talking to the event and all of a sudden the room just started to like narrow and get dark.
Speaker 1: And she looks at me.
Speaker 6: She's like, are you okay? I don't think so, new dude.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to like get a settlement, like fall in somebody's business and then sue or something.
Speaker 4: Why did your mind always are the worst toxic thing possible at all?
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not saying you should do.
Speaker 1: That, but crossed your mind though.
Speaker 2: That's the way to get your dogs some pre check us. Maybe.
Speaker 4: Gosh, that's crazy. And you don't know what happened that time either.
Speaker 12: I think it was caffeine again.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got a full fat girl. You're going too.
Speaker 12: Hard, Get off the I don't do caffeine anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, good good choice, good life choices.
Speaker 4: Thanks for colling the mom talk life. Okay, here you goin, Hi, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 7: I went through a swummer where I think it's like often in public?
Speaker 4: Will you figure out why was there an embarrassing one?
Speaker 1: Did you pee yourself? I don't know. I have weird questions.
Speaker 2: I threw up on my Oh there's no coming back from that, dude, So.
Speaker 1: Then you woke up in a random corn field with puke.
Speaker 2: If you're throwing up on yourself after you pass out, that's a double whammie.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, that's rude.
Speaker 2: You can't go back to that location ever again. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 11: I actually kind of fall into two of the categories. All right, So I don't saint in public, but I frequently fall asleep in public because I have narc lesty. So like, what, yeah, so I fall asleep average like a minute thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Are you terrified to drive?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: Actually driving kind of makes me zone in, like focus with my brain.
Speaker 1: What's your round into work so I can avoid you?
Speaker 11: I'm by Iowa, I'm.
Speaker 2: What's the weird where's the weirdest place you fell asleep?
Speaker 11: I've fallen to sleep out a concert before.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous of your power almost. That's crazy cool.
Speaker 11: It's a power.
Speaker 6: But also it's like not because I can.
Speaker 11: I've slept twenty four hours before and still woke up tired.
Speaker 1: So whoa, that's a different life.
Speaker 4: I've never met a real person with real narcillips like I saw in a movie, the Deuce Bigelow.
Speaker 1: Movie back in the day. But that's about it. You don't move I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about right, Yeah, I know which one you're talking about. Dude.
Speaker 1: I said Duce Bigelow and you didn't have any reaction.
Speaker 2: What did you say? I think I was like six at the time.
Speaker 1: You probably so annoying.
Speaker 2: Honestly, watching Chris Angel, mind freaking your.
Speaker 1: Most annoying quality is that you're ten years younger than your most annoying quality. Because I'm like, get that reference, and people are like, no, okay, cool, we do have Pink tickets and of Talk and fell and and Cold show up and give me my tickets.
Speaker 4: I totally understand that Pink's come into town, and uh, she's actually gonna be here in two days. These are for the tickets on October eighteenth. Just we call her ten right now at six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w b to win and we're going to come back with our winner and Radio Categories with Max from down to k Fan.
Speaker 1: Just like that, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Twenty one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt and Max. He's joining us on the regular now he's down on k Fan. Also last week I'm in Italy. Max text He's like, hey, I'm not gonna be able to bake it today picking up my kid.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, I'm not going to either, maxim in Italy. You're good.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, I burned my one excuse you can never again.
Speaker 5: Didn't even need That's why you need a stock image of like a tire popped on the road.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of those, Like, sorry, it's so sketchy. Could well you never know?
Speaker 1: Tell me? Yeah, well, welcome back.
Speaker 2: I could get sick a lot.
Speaker 4: Quote, well, we're excited to have you back for radios categories.
Speaker 1: You've consistently been pretty great at this game.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would say I'm unstoppable. I think you're kind of understanding it.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You've never lost. You've always won or tied with Falon exactly like I've never lost. Undefeated. Kids stopped me on the street and like, oh my god, are you like the lebron James sategory. I'm like, you need something, you need something, I'll sign it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's some sad bragging, but you are the king of radio scategory. You got to aim higher. Max.
Speaker 4: Well, today it is going to be Max versus cult and we're going to build Max immediately.
Speaker 1: No comment, no comment, and your letter.
Speaker 4: Today cult ism, Oh you sneaky.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: We're going to do ten categories. He has to come up with a word that starts with M for each of these categories within sixty seconds. Are you ready? Your time starts now. Apps on your phone, nicknames for a pet, moose, things you would find in a superhero's layer, Marvel drawings, things in a haunted house, monsters, items you can buy a farmer's market, monchies, things you'd see at a music festival, musicians, things you can't live without, milk.
Speaker 1: Jobs you'd never want.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa jobs? I never want?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Monicle monocle, monocle maker.
Speaker 1: Okay, things you do on vacation.
Speaker 2: Things that are on vacation, meet people, things you'd find out of a couch, messes.
Speaker 1: Time, that's the time.
Speaker 2: I can't circle back to the first one.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't lie mad.
Speaker 2: Every time. It's like the grint.
Speaker 1: Wait, can we get that down effect? Please? For each time? We always until it happens.
Speaker 2: I know, pressure. We have three minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Col, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 1: Ready your letters? M M yeah so surprising?
Speaker 4: Okay, and your time starts now. Apps on your phone mongoose. Nicknames for a pet, Marty McFly. Things you would find in a superhero's lair.
Speaker 1: I'll make chicken thangs in a haunted house, Pauz. Items you can buy.
Speaker 4: A farmer's market, Marbles, things you'd see at a music festival Paz things you can't live without, mob.
Speaker 1: Job you never want.
Speaker 2: Marvel's superhero things.
Speaker 1: You do on vacation.
Speaker 3: Pass.
Speaker 1: Things you'd find it are a.
Speaker 2: Couch, a'm mastiff, what.
Speaker 1: A haunted house?
Speaker 2: Macaroons?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Okay, things you'd see in a music festival.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, can I change my time?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: Time?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: Time time?
Speaker 1: The final question? How high are you right now?
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 1: Mac say, okay, here we go. Apps on a phone? Cult had nothing, Max had mongoose? Does that? Napp number?
Speaker 8: Two?
Speaker 4: Nicknames for a pet we got Marty McFly. That's double points for Max. Moose is cult's actual cat names.
Speaker 1: So we'll give us to him. Whatever number three.
Speaker 4: Things you'd find in a superhero's layer m chicken for sure for Max, and a Marvel drawing from culture. I'm just saying things in a haunted house macaroons.
Speaker 1: No, Max, you don't get it. You don't get it. You got monsters, Cult.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, you eventually got there, all right. Things you'd see at a music festival, musicians.
Speaker 1: You had. I think you had marbles? Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: This is probably probably some dude with marbles, some weirdo and somewhere with marbles?
Speaker 12: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is this what you had?
Speaker 4: You had things you buy a farmer's market cult, you had munchies. Yeah, and then Max said nothing for that one. Things you can't live without milk. And you had my bros. That is good jobs you'd never want Marvel superhero rode from Max and a monocle maker from.
Speaker 1: The Cold double m Yeah.
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 4: Things you do on vacation, Colt said, meet people, Max said nothing, Thanks, you'd find another couch.
Speaker 1: Colt had messes and Max had a mask?
Speaker 2: How elevator is your cauch couch?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: You know about big couch?
Speaker 4: What long legs okay one two, three, four, five, six seven eight For Max, Colt had one two three, four, five, six seven eight nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you are not high enough. This is crazy the first time in history probably last time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, enjoy, enjoy this way.
Speaker 9: Well, enjoy today's trending with Fellon and cold On one on one.
Speaker 1: We do have Cat's Eye tickets.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I know people are like, when are you doing them? Three twenty and four twenty Cat's Eye front and meet and greet.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy because you know, Colt and I were talking about, like we both have started the show. They had an actual show on Netflix to show them forming this group, and it's like the people who made like all of the k pop groups, but this is the first all girl like world groups. They're not just all Korean. There are people from all over the country that made it. They whittled down the best for this group and so they're called Katsi and their first performance ever in the US is at the Huntington make Rotenda Mall of America Saturday, two o'clock.
Speaker 2: It is crazy because they have they're so buttoned up, like they're so professional, and then they're like bound and Cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever, I know.
Speaker 4: So we're excited for it, and we do have front road tickets for that show and Meet and Greek coming up. First, we got to do a little trending. This is really exciting. It's brought to you by nicolay laud dot com. Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives is going to feature a handful of Twin Cities restaurants. Now, if I butcher any of the names of these, my apologies. They're going to go to a step Child, which I'm so excited. Stepchild's great, I've been there. That one's going to air October eighteenth, eight o'clock, so if you want to check it out you can. Others will be High High Union, Munk Kitchen, Guakea or by Nixta, and ojis Aza. Now I hope I did not ruin those names. It's very possible I did. But what an honor to be featured on that show. You know it was on an episode once, right, Oh, Is that.
Speaker 2: Why you're so into this because you're no.
Speaker 1: I think it's a big thing for these restaurants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because people see it and they actively seek out those restaurants. My buddy owned a restaurant sadly the restaurants no longer open. Okay, but my buddy was on there and he's like, hey, you want to come be on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, dude, all the awesome stuff always happens to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's exactly true, but that's good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Walgreens they're doing a mass closing, which sucks. They're planning to close five hundred stores in the coming year. In twelve hundred stores over three years. I did not look into this. Yeah, I didn't look to see if any of those are going to hit here in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 1: Hopefully not. But that's a bummer. You hate to see that.
Speaker 2: You want to say it was probably go to that one like almost daily.
Speaker 1: You good?
Speaker 2: Why why to stop for stuff? You know?
Speaker 1: Rollos?
Speaker 4: That is your trending. Do you want to do the tickets now? Cult, It's up to you.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of pressure. We can do it now. Okay, we could just do it now.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: If you are a huge fan and I'm going to test you, you're a huge fan of Cat's Eye and you want to sit front row and get meet and greet be collor ten right, now at six, five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 1: Hey, d w B.
Speaker 2: Now let me ask you something. No, this Saturday, let me show up Mall of America. If you don't win, by the way, you can still show up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't. It's a free event. You just aren't in the front row with meeting.
Speaker 2: Hun, it's in bank Rotunda. It's gonna be crazy, that's right. So my question is are we being flown in on a helicopter? Like, what's gonna happen? Where is the parking?
Speaker 4: You need to stop spending so much time stressing about the parking.
Speaker 1: I cannot. You have to figure it out for yourself. Called.
Speaker 4: You have to figure out your own logistics for ye. No, I don't think you should. Well you should ride your bike. Oh man, yeah, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 6: But sorry, my name is Hillary ellery.
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just yeah, I'm okay, Hey, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to call in for Cat's eye tickets by chance?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 1: I am Yeahhllary, are these for you or for the other person? Shrieking in the background.
Speaker 12: Oh it is, it's for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Well, guess what you can't get a sip front row and get some meat and greets.
Speaker 2: Congratulations so much.
Speaker 4: You're so welcome, Ellery, it makes me so happy. We'll see you on Saturday. Okay, heck yeah, and don't hang up. We need to get your info. By the way, Ellery, you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to be all sad about not winning right now because we have some money.
Speaker 3: One on one point.
Speaker 1: What I just fell out of my chair. Okay, one oh one point three kadi w B with Ballin and Cult. Thank you, Fallon and Colt. It's time for listen. I know it's m a A, but we're still doing an after school pop quiz because you still want to learn.
Speaker 2: Oh you do. I can't take a day off.
Speaker 1: You can't with that knowledge. Train baby. We have a four pack, a four.
Speaker 4: Pack of tickets to Onion Heads Revenge the Hunted House in all of America. If you answer some trivia, call the play six five, one nine, eight nine kd w B one oh one point three KATIWB with Ballon and Colt and your after school school pop quiz. That's right, we don't. It may be me a, but we don't rest here on our show.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: The trivia keeps on trivia ing.
Speaker 4: We have onion Heads revenge tickets, a four pack of tickets, the Hunted House at All of the America.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. Colt has been through it. He pet himself. He didn't want me tell anyone.
Speaker 2: He peed himself as I'm live and you were at the mall, but you just didn't come with me.
Speaker 1: I want to eating dinner. I'm sorry. I was like, all right, got off my back. I was in a dress, like a long maxi dress. It's not made.
Speaker 4: You do not wear a long maxi dress to a haunted house. Okay, give you that, thank you. We do have Ashley from Northfield playing Crystal and Maple Grove. We're gonna ask you trivia. You know the answer. You chime in with your name and the first one that gets two questions correct?
Speaker 1: Whens? Are you ready?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay? Question number one?
Speaker 4: What actress is the voice of Anna and Frozen?
Speaker 1: Ashley Kristin Bell. That's correct? Actually all right? Question number two?
Speaker 4: What social media platform is known for its one hundred and forty character limit?
Speaker 11: Crystal?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Crystal on Twitter? Yes, now known as X but I will always call it Twitter. Question number three, how many sides does an octagon have, Ashley?
Speaker 1: That is correct? How do you know that octagon ticket side? They both knew it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Ashley, congratulations you got the tickets, Crystal, try again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you? All right, guess what we do have pink tickets?
Speaker 5: Baby, got scared me.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: We do, and we're gonna get you the chance to win it.
Speaker 13: Like a little over six minutes.
Speaker 4: That's one on one point three Katie w B with Sallon and Colts and your pink tickets. Yes, she's in town on the eighteen, and yes we have tickets, lots of tickets. As it turns out, she's gonna meet the Excel Energy Center. You will be too if you're collared ten at six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B one on one point three KATWB with Fallon and Colt. Congrats to Mollie, she grabbed the pink tickets. Don't worry, we have another pair at four fifty. I also want to give you a heads up another pair of front row Cats side tickets with meet and greet at four twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's just so crazy, you know, Cold Night. We do the show every day and we just talk and talk, and you may not know us at all. Actually I did the morning show for like twelve years, but it's possible you never listened to the morning show and you're like, good, fallon, tell me something about yourself.
Speaker 3: Colt.
Speaker 4: Who was this Colt? Somebody will still call you cole c l e. And so I thought we should, you know, give people a chance to get to know us a little bit, date me right now. Je Wish. First of all, that's you and I've never told a speed story. We're both very luck one did we would? We would, we would get three? We would we would have ruined every speed day. They'd like, you didn't get to your point.
Speaker 1: And now my times and you ask me a single question about myself.
Speaker 2: If my wife divorce man, because she would have to initiate it, and I'd be like she would want out of the relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: I'm such a slow burn. I've tried to talk to people just meeting them, like hey, how are you you have to I have to wear you down and like you have to be around me, and then you're like, Okay, I guess he's not that bad.
Speaker 1: You're like a new pair of boots.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: Like they're gonna give you got all kinds of blisters.
Speaker 1: They're gonna mess with you.
Speaker 2: You gotta run me over a couple of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, beat them out back a little bit, and then you might be into Okay, what about your teenage self embarrasses you?
Speaker 1: Cult tet the scene? You were in Michigan?
Speaker 2: I was in Michigan.
Speaker 1: What's the town you were from? Because a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Okay, sheboy in Michigan. It's a rundown town, only five thousand people, biggest town within forty five miles, and it's all hopeless beings there, just a bunch of depressed people. Maybe one doctor, but the hospital got shut down.
Speaker 1: Where do your family? Where's your family live?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: My family's in Michigan, but they're in city. Okay, yep, yep, but there every kid there is just there's no direction.
Speaker 1: So what embarrasses you about your teenage self?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm setting up the context cause I did a lot of sketchy things when I was. I wasn't I was just kind of a tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you want to give an example.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of underage drinking. Oh yeah, a lot of just dumb stuff. Okay, Yeah, and I'm totally different from that. I was a lot more like confrontational, like in your face, like I deserve this because I'm growing up this way. And I look back and I'm like, oh, you're just a stupid kid, gotcha?
Speaker 6: For me?
Speaker 1: I think it would be like.
Speaker 4: Trying so desperately to get guys to like me, and that embarrasses me a little bit. But like when you're younger, you're comparing yourself so much and you want the guys to like you, and I would just change who I was, and I'm just yeah, I mean, it completely changed who I was.
Speaker 1: They might have liked me more if I'm.
Speaker 2: Just informed whatever they were interested in.
Speaker 4: What is your go to drink at a bar? If you go to a bar, what is your favorite drink to order?
Speaker 2: Miller Light?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I've never seen a drink a Miller light in my life.
Speaker 2: A Miller light or if i'm if i'm watching carbs, Tito's and.
Speaker 1: Soda okay, Tito's vodka yep, okay, No? What else does they does Tito's? Does Titos have uh? Tequila? Don't feel I actually don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know mine would be Thanks for asking a margarita probably, but if not a margarita, like, I'm not at a place that where they would have good margarita's. I typically would get the same, either a Tito's and soda with lime or a cosamegos blanco and lime and soda water. Yeah, if you had to change your name to something totally new, what would you choose?
Speaker 2: Leviticus?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Or if I'm like, yeah, dude, I'm Levita Kuss.
Speaker 1: My first kiss was a guy named Levi, so yuck. You don't get to take.
Speaker 2: Just vi. Okay, that's what I'm saying, straight, dude, Leviticus is a boss. Dude, you kidding me? No one's gonna mess with Levita kiss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, sure, Hi. I did a guy named Zebulon. No, not at all.
Speaker 1: He was a very, very kind soul. Yeah, but I always thought like his parents, you can just tell they were just massive stoners. Like it was like, yeah, I get it, what about you? Wait, I thank you for asking. That's so considerate. I haven't thought about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, no, I.
Speaker 1: Like my name.
Speaker 4: Growing up, I hated my name so much because it was so different. It was never on a keychain and maybe so bad.
Speaker 1: But now I.
Speaker 4: Actually like my name, so I refuse to change it. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 4: If you could talk, If animals could talk, sorry, animals could talk. Which one do you think would be the rudest, dude?
Speaker 2: Kualas are just smugs sons of bees. I feel like like a koala, just taking up everybody's time, moving slow down out the way. Dude.
Speaker 1: Cats one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: Cats would burn you and you wouldn't even know you'd been burned for like twelve minutes, and then it would sink in that they had just insulted you so hard and like and then like they do the thing they breadcrumb you. They like leave just enough for you to be like, oh, they're into me, and then they're like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I have never been into you.
Speaker 2: It would be a toxic relationship and it already is a toxic relationship.
Speaker 1: Is I think ads would absolutely be the rudest.
Speaker 2: Any animal that actively does its business in your house and just watches you clean it. They're a holes.
Speaker 4: It's all of them, by the way, including my five year old. Which of the seven dwarves is most like your personality?
Speaker 5: Sleepy could probably I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know the seven dwarfs.
Speaker 4: They're sneezy, sleepy, happy, doc, dopey, grumpy, and bashful.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't we've actually got those all? Which one am?
Speaker 2: I doc? Probably?
Speaker 1: Why do you think that?
Speaker 2: I do you know?
Speaker 1: His personality trade, his.
Speaker 2: Dock's well established. I feel like leader of the group, is he? I don't know, I've.
Speaker 4: Never you never seen some You've never seen snow white? No, I know he like messes up his wording quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm dog.
Speaker 1: You just mispronounced things all the time. I'm alien. What was your most ridiculous Halloween costume?
Speaker 2: One time I went? Was the fat skinny guy?
Speaker 3: What it was?
Speaker 2: When I was a child, there was a commercial guy was fat, Andy was skinny, And I've just went out to houses, looked on my shirt, pushed my stomach outs and I'm fat, sucked it in.
Speaker 1: So I really didn't have money.
Speaker 2: I'm a fat skinny guy. Yeah, my parents will like get created. And it also our holly I remember to stay our Halloween candy bucket. Yeah, was a Pillowkay.
Speaker 4: Sayer, that's actually common that that was actually a common for actually not your generation, but like kids in the eighties. So I feel like I've seen that. Okay, that's cool, Y, I hope you got to know it's a little bit better. We're gonna come back and up Cat's Eye tickets in like seven minutes one O one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt and yes we do have your Cat's Eye tickets. This is their first performance ever in the United States. I've said it before. Our boss is magical Rich. I don't know how he gets his hands on things, and I don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was like, Okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 12: Rich.
Speaker 4: So they're gonna be have all America's Saturday two pm and the Huntington Bank Rotunda.
Speaker 1: Anyone can come. The meet and.
Speaker 4: Greets are sold out, so your only way to get the meet and greet and the front row is to win them here on KATIEWB. So we're actually gonna give those two collar ten right now at six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: Dude, while you were in Italy, I was watching a documentary.
Speaker 1: Oh the Celine dion one. I love that. It was so touching and moving.
Speaker 2: No, it was about the Titanic. Oh okay, now I know there's little information or you've heard all the information you want about the Titanic.
Speaker 3: I get it well, yes.
Speaker 1: From Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
Speaker 2: But it was at the bottom of the ocean for a minute, because now they're going to go down there at that time in the twenties or whatever. So the dude who was like head of the first exploration to do this was a billionaire tycoon oil guy in Texas. Nobody cared about it. They're like, we're not going to spend seven hundred thousand dollars, like, maybe find the Titanic. This guy, though, this guy spent a bunch of money already. I'm trying to find one the Locknus monster.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Secondly, Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is awesome. This is someone with a ton of.
Speaker 2: Money looking for the monster.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Bigfoot. And then he had a team of ten people in Antarctica digging to prove that the Earth is hollow.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, But of the three, which one's the most ridiculous? I say the third one. I think I say Antarctica hard because I'm all about NeSSI and I'm all about it.
Speaker 2: Was probably at some point maybe it's like, okay, you know what, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna find a Titanic. So he gets these people from Columbia, the university.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, Okay.
Speaker 2: So he pulls up these two brilliant people, very navigationally smart, rents equipment for seven hundred thousand dollars. Now they're on the p.
Speaker 1: You went equipment for Okay, anyway, I have a lot of weird questions.
Speaker 2: So they're on the boat on the way to the Titanic and they hear something rustling around in his luggage and they're like, what the hell's that. He pulls out a monkey.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: He pulls out a monkey, and he says, I believe this monkey can lead us to the direction of which the Titanic was sunk. Okay, this monkey has all the knowledge show He's like, monkey, start pointing on the map, and that's where we'll go. Now the people are like, obviously, dude, we're not going to waste our time and maybe break our equipment.
Speaker 1: To like how much he's paying I don't know, and.
Speaker 2: We're not going to end up like I feel like you're leading us to like some sort of death trap with his monkey. So the monkey's got to go or us. He kicked him off the boat. The people is that the people?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 4: What is the reason he thinks the monkey knows where to go? He just he's Oh, so he's crazy.
Speaker 2: Then guess what. Guess what you're lying? He spent four million dollars in twenty different dive sites, didn't come up with anything.
Speaker 4: Oh that monkey was Oh, that monkey was scamming him so hard.
Speaker 1: That monkey was rich.
Speaker 2: But at what point do you stop listening to the monkey and get the professor's back on your boat? Dude, Nope, this guy's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's something about him, this charming.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know. I just feel like, if you're rich, that's the way to go, though, you gotta be wild, eccentric and just I don't care. I'm I'm funding this. Let the monkey figure it out.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many people do deal with this? They work for rich people that are apps. They have the most ridiculous requests ever, and they're like, I just got to.
Speaker 1: Go along with this for my paycheck.
Speaker 2: My leaders gotta go along with it.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget when like the general manager of the radio station I worked for asked me to come look at a word document and he's like, I need this to start over on this word document.
Speaker 1: I hit tab. He's liked, how'd you do that?
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, you lead our company. And I was like, what is happening on cover?
Speaker 2: CEO? Have you seen that show? And they go under cover and they're supposed to work the most simple job in their company.
Speaker 4: They can't and have them don't even register work. It's like, dude, we gotta get a little training. I mean, I don't know how I have register works. Give me a break. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hi, Katy w B.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is so?
Speaker 1: Are you a big Cat's Eye fan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well guess what.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be in the front road to see them Saturday. Oh and also you get meet and greets by the way, what yeah, you get to meet them? Also, congratulations, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome. We'll see you Saturday.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get mall of America Cats Eye and they're running to running to bankroa dunduff.
Speaker 9: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and cult on one on one point three.
Speaker 3: Kd w B.
Speaker 4: I don't have all the detailed details in front of me, but the menindas family. They've been holding a family like a press conference. They had a live stream everything going on. People are like saying more and more, the likelihood of them being released is like very high, very high.
Speaker 2: Did you hear the audio where he was talking about how people are pitting them against each other, the two brothers.
Speaker 1: No, the audio of who who's saying this.
Speaker 8: The yea.
Speaker 1: So one of the brothers, one of.
Speaker 2: The brothers was like, I hate how like the narrative that I got my brother in jail also even though it did happen, but you don't need to put us against each other. And apparently you're supposed to be this big thing where they meet each other in prison because they got relocated to the same prison, first time seeing each other in like.
Speaker 1: Oh years, they didn't realize they weren't in there together.
Speaker 2: But no, they weren't. They were the first time in like twenty whatever three thousand years they seen each other, and they thought it was going to be heavenly. But he says it's been difficult.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, Okay, interesting, Yeah, if they're both released, will they have try to like I mean, their parents are gone, will they try to have a relationship. I don't know, but it does seem like the likelihood of them being released is decently high.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Carter, he wanted.
Speaker 4: To be able to cast a ballot for Kamala Harris. But he's you know, he's one hundred years old, all right, and he was able to do it, so they like posted about it. His family did that. Jimmy Carter, obviously former president, was able to cast a ballot at a one hundred years old. That's insane to me. He's one hundred years old and he moves around good too. Doesn't even I thought it was It wasn't really at this point.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of him at a birthday party a couple of months ago. He was turned up.
Speaker 1: Are you sure we're talking about the same person. I don't think that's true. I don't think but that as accurate, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes says that Taylor Swift is a great baker, and she bakes with his daughter.
Speaker 1: Do you care about this story? Cult? He says that all the stuff she bakes is amazing for me, It's just.
Speaker 2: Interesting that celebrities are hanging out together because you want I look at them as like an entity like want just singular, but then just chilling together, hanging out doing normal stuff is a wholesome I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're a fan of the TV show Shrinking, which I'm a huge fan of. Season one was so good at Jason Siegal, Harrison Ford.
Speaker 1: It's on Apple TV.
Speaker 4: It's like a comedy, but it's like it hits really emotional things.
Speaker 1: They're a therapist.
Speaker 4: Well, the new season, season two premieres today, so I'm going to go home and check that out right now. I'm actually gonna leave the show earliest then go check that out.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a Diddy update.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Do I want to know what?
Speaker 2: The baby oil? Yeah, was laced.
Speaker 3: With what? And how?
Speaker 2: GHB, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if that means.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like molly.
Speaker 4: So it was just like an addition a case people didn't drink what they gave them. It was an additional way to.
Speaker 2: Get the baby oil. And then it was like absorbed out through the skin or something. What in the world, dude, he's crazy. He's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And while were you were in Italy, they were he was His lawyers were talking about how they put out that Cassie. They were saying the federal government put out the Cassie video to make the public dislike him. Dude, but you still did it. You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you suck. Okay, yeah, you're awful. Anyway, I don't I don't even know what to say that stuff like that. It's it's so crazy that it's just it's mind boggling that it actually exists, and that this is Yeah.
Speaker 2: Small circles, just two friends, two friends, so all you get. Don't get too crazy in life.
Speaker 1: Am I your second friend?
Speaker 2: You're my only friend? You might have wife cult outside of my wife. Okay, Jake's my friend, your husband.
Speaker 1: Well, so you're kind of by default you're doing to me what you do to your wife, which you're you're just claiming that my friends are your friends.
Speaker 2: Now I send Jake DM sometimes.
Speaker 1: I know I witnessed that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk to a woman.
Speaker 4: And she said, if her husband doesn't do this within six months, she is.
Speaker 1: Filing for divorce.
Speaker 4: And it's a little surprising, but you may you may understand where she's coming from, or you may think she's overreacting. We'll talk to her in six minutes on kd WB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and Laura is joining us. Laura, you have kind of a bold statement something you've just decided, and you told me that, you know, we were talking kind of back and forth on the text line. You're like, I haven't told anyone else in my life this huge decision I've made.
Speaker 1: But I've made a big decision.
Speaker 4: And I was like, would you mind sharing that on the radio, And You're like, yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna know who I am. And I was like, all right, let's do it. So, Laura, what's going on?
Speaker 8: I decided that I am not going to initiate anything romantic with my husband for six months.
Speaker 6: Like no sex, no dates, no anything.
Speaker 8: And uh if he doesn't notice, if he doesn't initiate anything in those six months, then I'm filing for divorce.
Speaker 4: WHOA, Okay, So I guess my first question would be why this is obviously a problem, So why aren't you going to give him a heads up and like so he has the chance to try to like correct what's going on in the relationship.
Speaker 8: I am exhausted I've always done everything, and when I've tried to talk to him about it or tried to be closer, he just kind of moves around the subject.
Speaker 6: And doesn't or if he even acknowledges that he won't do anything about it.
Speaker 1: And how long has this been? How long have you guys been together?
Speaker 6: We've been together for fifteen years?
Speaker 1: And do you have kids?
Speaker 6: We do. They're in middle school, so they're not little anymore, you know, they don't meet us every second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they're super young.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think Colt I both have experienced as having younger kids, it's hard to find time for dates. Usually if one person isn't exhausted, both are so to really, you know, make sure you're getting in that quality time is difficult, but you're you know, but I also I have had a middle school or in high school, and yeah, they get pretty self sufficient, so you become less exhausted and you do have more time, well.
Speaker 6: Busy, But it just seems like he would rather be playing a video game or playing basketball with his buddies or you know, scrolling than spending time with me. And I don't I don't have it in me to like fight him anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess there are so many people listening right now that are shaking their head yes, because they're experiencing this exact same thing. If you are feeling this exact same thing in your relationship where your partner's just more occupied with video games or scrolling, just text in and say I right now or something like five three ninety two one KDWB one. I don't think that's actually that uncommon, which is very sad. But you said, if after six months he doesn't like set up a date night or try to initiate sex, you're you're just you're done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's much less to save at this point, but I that would be proof to me, and I just don't think that I should have to tell him to try.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, well, I kind of want to like check in and like, I mean six months from now, I mean that's a long time. I've to put a little note in my calendar. I'm sure six months will come quickly for you, because you know there's a lot like on the line, But would you be okay if we checked in occasionally?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I'm sorry you're at this point in your relationship Colt, do you want to add any words of wisdom?
Speaker 2: No, I feel sad.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing you know, you brought it up and you're you have done all the planning, and maybe he's depressed, maybe he's going through something, but at the same time he should make an effort. So I get where you're coming from.
Speaker 8: Thanks, it gives the satisfaction.
Speaker 4: Ki twent o one point three, Katie WB with Fallon and Colt our boss just texted us and these are like the kind of announcements that are just terrible, terrible to make. But top story on TMZ Liam Payne from One Direction is dead at thirty one years old. It says he fell from a hotel balcony in Argentina, and wow, that is horrible, just absolutely devastating. Obviously, he was a member of One Direction, and I mean we've had him into the radio station when he was part of the group, when he was doing his solo music obviously, and I know he's been through various things over the past few years, but that's devastating. I mean, thirty one years old obviously far far too young. But normally we wouldn't break in with like an announcement like that necessarily, but it's really really incredibly sad news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think you said it best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, Well we were gonna we're obviously hard to transition from that into something else, so we'll play well, was like jump back to the music really quick, and then we'll come back and I know a lot of people are wanting to win some pink tickets, which is like a weird transition, So we'll do that after the song and take a little break. Sounds good, Katie WB. It's one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult. Okay, so we do have pink tickets. I feel like it's it's such a very, very bizarre thing to go from horrible, devastating news to like playing this upbeat bed and upbeat Megan Trainer song.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about, like should we have played one of his songs there or something.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Want to just text it our boss. So I think we're gonna do one in honor of Liam Payne. But the story, I mean, it just broke. If you didn't hear us a second ago. Liam Payne from One Direction at thirty one years old, passed away. He fell off of his hotel balcony in Argentina. Yeah, third floor, And I feel like it seems weird. And then they obviously they they don't know what happened. They don't know if it was an accident, they don't know if it was intentional. They don't know any of these things. They do know one hundred percent is him, but it's just awful, awful news.
Speaker 1: So it's weird to casually talk about that.
Speaker 2: I can't even rememagine, like, what is what are the other members?
Speaker 3: What the well?
Speaker 4: The crazy thing is TMZ learns about things before family members do in many cases.
Speaker 1: It's bizarre.
Speaker 4: And then that they're probably learning about it right now the same time everyone else is learning about it. I mean, he was probably like a brother to them. They're not as close as they used to be.
Speaker 2: So true because I remember when Kobe died, that's how his like wife found out, like through TMZ. This is so insane.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's honestly, I get that that's their job, but it feels very gross. Yeah, absolutely, I mean yeah, I mean obviously you feel like you know celebrities sometimes when you have like especially like when you're growing up and you have like your artist or your boy band or your growl group, whatever is you're obsessed with. So I'm imagine this is going to greatly affect so so many people who idolized him and One Direction, and they'll be quite heartbroken to learn this news. So we are going to in an awkward manner, giveaway tickets for pain concerts coming up. So we'll get those to Coller ten at six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B and then we'll play I think that this song is probably the best one we could throw in there, or just a little you know, I don't know. Our hearts go out to his family. He has a child. Can't imagine it's One Direction two one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt. We did get our pink winner, so congratulations. We will have more pink tickets tomorrow at two fifty, three, fifty and four fifty. Put this up on Facebook. And I always love stuff like this because it depends on your family and where you're from, the crazy things that you that you think are normal within your family or your region, and then you go out into the real world you meet other people and they're like surprise, suprese Yes, what mine is? I always and I always told the story a million times. But something you ate growing up that you thought was.
Speaker 1: Normal but later learned was not.
Speaker 4: I grew up always eating saltine crackers with peanut butter.
Speaker 1: On them as the side, as a side to chili.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry oh.
Speaker 4: People would always be like that was just like a thing. I thought it was so normal, and I'd bring it up and like people have chili, Oh where the saltines and peanut butter, And people were like, sorry, what and they're like, I get putting maybe crackers in there, and I'm like, no, man, that's what we have on the side, I thought, And everyone would just stare at me. And so I learned, Wow, that was that's weird. That's not normal.
Speaker 2: That's out there, that is concerning Actually a little bit degni on delicious peanut butter and ChIL.
Speaker 4: Peanut butter in the chili, but it's still like it's crackers and peanut butter on the side. No delicious. Some people put cinnamon rolls and chili. By the way, that's like a regional thing too.
Speaker 2: Oh really it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I learned that when I talked about this one time before, but we wanted to get yours. You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Something you ate growing up thinking it was normal but later learned it was not. Put this up on Facebook, Like I said, got a lot. This says noodles and milk.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I don't like in what world? I mean, I get if you add a little milk to some cheese sauce.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're a psychopath.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get to those calls and more Facebook post when we come back on KDWB kiss one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Colt. You know, we grow up, we trust our parents. We later learn they've deceived us. They had us eating some weird stuff thinking it was normal. We're out in the real world and people are like, oh, you're nasty.
Speaker 2: Oh did you ever do Graham crackers? Donkedin lemonade?
Speaker 1: Nope, you don't have that. You didn't have that word.
Speaker 4: No, I had both of those items where I'm from. We just didn't combine that.
Speaker 2: I was so good, just try it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we're talking.
Speaker 4: About something you ate growing up thinking it was normal, but you later learned was not. Jen posted on Facebook saying peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches, but she said I still love them peanut butter, and that is that's a bizarre combat.
Speaker 2: So we're trying to feed a turtle or something. It was like a turtle sandwich.
Speaker 4: Nicole says, canned oysters as a snack. How did I love them so much as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a that's rough, dude.
Speaker 4: We have people on the phone also, So what was the weird thing you ate growing up?
Speaker 1: Thinking it was normal but learned it was not.
Speaker 8: I'm from Kentucky.
Speaker 6: We also did chili with noodles and crackers on the side.
Speaker 1: Found you are, well, I am from like southern Indiana, Rye on the Kentucky border. So hell yeah right.
Speaker 6: So but the other thing is pinto bean soup with mashed potatoes and cornbread in the soup.
Speaker 4: Okay, that is not normal, but that sounds actually delicious.
Speaker 2: It does sound really really good.
Speaker 1: Very calm forward. Oh do you still eat that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Not since I moved to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Okay, when did you move to Minnesota? And why did you leave good old Kentucky?
Speaker 6: Well, I moved here about eight years ago, and I moved here for more job opportunities from Bartstown. There's not a whole lot going on there except for the bourbon.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, unless you're going, yeah, hosting a bourbon tasting.
Speaker 1: Probably not for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, we're happy to have you here and as a fellow other, like you know, Kentuckiana girl.
Speaker 1: I welcome you.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Hi, Katie w B. So what's the weird thing you ate growing up?
Speaker 7: Okay, so I want to preface, but I do not eat this anymore in my adult life.
Speaker 1: Oh it's bad.
Speaker 7: Then I've recently found out that this is not normal.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: So my sister and I grew up with a single dad in our teenage years. Okay, but my dad used to take a Jack's pizza and he'd jump an entire bag of teddar cheese on it and put it in the oven. And then when he would take it out, he would take all the cheese off, and we would eat the crust first and then just eat the entire glob of cheese separately.
Speaker 11: And I'm this is not normal.
Speaker 1: Why did let you eat it as one unit?
Speaker 7: I that is a question for mister James.
Speaker 12: I don't know cheese.
Speaker 1: He was like, this will keep them like maybe he maybe he thought like it would slow the eating down, you know, and like he'd last longer that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but to be but back then, big milk, big milk was a thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They were really on the milk and the cheese. So maybe just like bought into it. He was like, this is what you need.
Speaker 7: I also grew up with noodles and milk, So I don't appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. That was that was rough and it seemed like a weird combo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, actually not bad. But I I said, I do not take the I eat pizza like a normal min aesultan. Now I don't take the cheese off and just eat a glove.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, you know what, I'm really proud of you. You've really grown.
Speaker 7: I know I've come along.
Speaker 1: Things for Colling Katie w B. What's the weird thing you ate growing up thinking it was normal?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 12: My dad said me a squirrel.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd feel like in the moment you had to have known that was not it.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 12: No, I was a little kid around like if there's like sicken and he's over.
Speaker 4: There gats I'm like my dad is a squirrel hunter and there was always something like that marinating them in the fresh I relate.
Speaker 2: Was so wrong, so long trying to please myself.
Speaker 4: One O one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt as something you ate growing up thinking it was normal but then you later learned was not. That is a really uh eye opening moment, because like you feel like judged and also a little protective. But we're like, no, this is like normal, and then you start getting like defensive, like would you eat it?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: I know you said no to lemonade and Graham crackers.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I did.
Speaker 2: I'm in the lemonade.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't do that.
Speaker 2: So good? But what about what about Apparently all we had was Graham crackers? What about Graham crackers and frosting? You make a hell helly.
Speaker 4: Listen, someone someone commented my Facebook page and they're like, it just seems like all the people that have the weird stuff just like didn't make a ton of their parents to make a ton of money. So they kind to like pivot. I'm like, you're not completely wrong here. That does represent my childhood, so h but we're taking your calls. Uh, what is your weird thing you ate growing up and you thought was normal.
Speaker 12: So my dad would take me to the grocery store and I would get a half pound of pickled hairring single Saturday, and.
Speaker 1: You actively wanted that yourself.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, And now to this day, I can't stand it.
Speaker 1: That's that is.
Speaker 4: You know, I know a lot of people in Minnesota like pickled herring, and I haven't even given it a chance. So it's rude for me to be like, absolutely not, but just really good.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, it's actually really good.
Speaker 1: But I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't you burn out.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's it's just a little kid to an adult thing.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. Okay, that one is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine eating that one.
Speaker 4: If I went somewhere else out of than Minnesota, I think people would think that was very odd. So wow, all right, well thank you for calling hi, Katie WB. What is your weird food you ate growing up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So growing up, so, my mom was a nice to you nurse and she works a night shift, and the babysitter actually used to feed.
Speaker 8: Us cottage cheese with peanut butter with triscuits.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Cottage cheese with peanut butter. So she would take the cottage cheese stir stirring the peanut butter, and then have to literally take the triscuts and dip it into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, so you're saying this is the babysitter. Yeah, So did your parents leave her direction to do this or was it just like her idea?
Speaker 6: You know, my mom was a single mom working in the nice to you at the hospital, and I think at the end of the day she you know, had to raise three boys and she didn't.
Speaker 12: Care one bit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you remember liking it?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying. I'm trying to think of like if the babysitter was like trying to get back at you for like being bad the entire day.
Speaker 4: It sounds like it's like an easy snack to give the kids and probably not a lot of options in the house.
Speaker 12: I think she well that too. But at the same time too, I think she just wanted wanted us to put us to bed.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You gotta check it on these babysitters.
Speaker 4: They're some wild things, right, all right, Well, we appreciate you sharing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Katie w B. What's the weird food thing you ate? Growing up? Thinking it was normal?
Speaker 12: Pizza dipped in apple sauce?
Speaker 1: And why how did that happen?
Speaker 8: I don't know. Me and my brother used to do it.
Speaker 6: We actually both still do it.
Speaker 12: Kind of like pineapple and pizza. It's just your different Okay.
Speaker 4: I've heard worse things. I would actually try that one.
Speaker 2: I mean, you would take apple sauce, maybe you would spread it across the pizza and you would eat it.
Speaker 1: No, she said she dips it. She does spreading same thing.
Speaker 11: No, you can't because then it's too warm too.
Speaker 8: Fans, thank you.
Speaker 1: There are rules, there was a logic behind this, right, Judge Mcjudgerton. You don't seem to have a lot of rules when you're plowing through the candy machine here at work.
Speaker 2: Any combination works.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling in, Katie w B. What's your weird food thing you ate?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 7: I've always eaten this little my whole family we eat waffles with syrup, and he put fast in those keysplaces on the top, and as an adults, I thought everyone will feed him this way, and finding out my husband is completely discussing.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, wait gold On, Wait a minute, wait, what about what about this? Though? Here we got a sausage, egg and cheese mcgretel. It could be the same thing if you put a piece of like a sausage between that that. I've never tried it without the sausage, So maybe maybe it's good, maybe it's amazing.
Speaker 7: Like I said, I still I can't eat them any other ways.
Speaker 2: You should bring me some waffles tomorrow and we'll try it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you having to me or her?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Either one, I don't care what ring it.
Speaker 1: Get your own waffles called We're literally workers to a cup walk across the street. Well, I don't know that I'll be trying it, but I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 9: Today's Trending with Felon and colt on one on one point three Katie W.
Speaker 1: B Uh, brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Uh.
Speaker 4: The top trending story that everyone's gonna be talking about for days to come.
Speaker 1: For sure. Horribly sad news. Liam Payne of One Direction at thirty one years old. He's dead.
Speaker 4: He fell from his hotel balcony in Argentina. This is a TMZ story. This happened, basically just happened. Several witnesses at the hotel said he fell from his room on the third floor. They were saying they don't know if it was intentional or accidental, but they did say that he was acting strange in the lobby earlier. Uh, they said that he they said, erratic in the hotel lobby. He smashed his laptop. He had to be carried back to his room. So not not sure what's going on there. Obviously there will be an investigation, but just devastating news. I mean, he's thirty one years old, he has a child, and uh, it's just it's just incredibly sad. There's not much more to say other than it's incredibly sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's had his issues and things and sucks that it came down to this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the other people in one direction are thinking about, are doing or it's got to be crazy for them right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably, I'm gonna guess they're just in complete shock. And yeah, so that is your trending. I wish it was something fun and or exciting, but that is what it is. And if you want to keep up with obviously, details. I mean, I think TMZ is probably the top place that you'll always be able to go to kind of get like the up to date news on that's like I said, that is you're trying to KATWB.
Speaker 3: This is the Fallon and Cold Show one KDWB.
Speaker 1: It's one on one.
Speaker 4: Point KTIEWB with Balon and Cold. There's a massive, massive fraud situation happening in our homes and our grocery stores olive oil. Did you know that there is olive oil fraud happening?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: What is this? What's this scam?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 4: So basically, producers are lacing their oils. They're saying, oh, this is this is olive oil. They're lacing it with things like sunflower GrapeSEED oil, diluting it, and you're not getting the real stuff. Now, I just went to Italy humble brag the finest tasting olive oil I've ever tasted. You think that, come back to the States and it's trash. It's proven, it's proven. So here's how you know if it's real olive oil. Olive oil must be pure to legally be labeled extra virgin. If it is labeled light pure or simply olive oil. It cannot be trusted, so it's going to be extra vergin. Yes, real oil will have a rich flavor. Fake oils have little flavor. O God, I think that's what I'm bey buying. Oh God. The bottle should have a lot of information about where it was produced.
Speaker 5: To The FBA is getting away with too much everything. They get everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what we should do. Let's just dump a bunch of color and everything. Let's get it.
Speaker 4: If you get deep into it, it gets disturbing. It gets disturbing. I don't care, doesn't matter. Check yes approved, yep.
Speaker 1: So anyway, just one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt. You know it's getting.
Speaker 4: Crisper out there, just wondering how your nips are doing on your bike rides home cold.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. To spend cold. It's spent real cold, and I decided cut in glass cold instead of an e bike, I'm riding my regular bike so I can like get warm on the ride. And exactly it worked out.
Speaker 1: You told me you got in today and had to get paper towels to wipe up your sweat.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand the luxury I had of an e bike.
Speaker 4: You don't get to make that decision. And here's why, because you wear a natural deodorant and I am stuck in a closed in room with you, so I get to make the decision if you use an e.
Speaker 1: Bike or not.
Speaker 2: I thought about that. I just ran out this morning and I order some on Amazon. It's not gonna I'm gonna be two days with I would be odoring. Just a heads up, it's not gonna be delivered until till sound. But no, not today. I'll be smelling good.
Speaker 5: What I want to wait some fun day for that to look forward to.
Speaker 1: I'm going to like I'm complaining. I'm calling someone I don't know what red