Speaker 1: Welcome to conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation.
Speaker 2: To join D.
Speaker 1: Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one six one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 3: Hello are you beautiful people, I love I am coming to you from home again. Oh my god, I think we're setting a record here. It's a beautiful day in southern California. Although the blue skies were out and now they're cloudy again, but I think they're going to pop out again here any minute. So a lot to cover here this morning. You know, I uncovered a bunch of our beautiful I am necklaces. I hadn't made up years ago and I just uncovered them in a corner. So I'm going to make this offer if you would like one there. I think they're gold plated. They're beautiful. It says I Am on one side and the symbol the ME symbol on the other side. If you would like one, just send me a self addressed envelope if you're within the US with postage for a dollar and five cents. If you're in Canada for postage for two dollars and thirty cents, and that goes for most international also, or if you're international, you can check with your own postal. If you are, you know what do you need to put on there? If you are having well a necklace posted to you from the United States, but I went to the postal service for you and weigh it, had them weigh it, and anyway, you need to put on postage for a dollar five if you're within the United States, and two dollars and thirty if you're in Canada or in most international venues. Okay, So if you would like one of these at no cost to you and just the postage, send me a self addressed envelope. With a postage on it, and I will send you one of these beautiful I AM necklaces. Yeah, while supplies the last as they say. Okay, and remember our next webinar is coming up July seventh on everything that we need to get into alignment to create the possibility and probability for self healing. And the other thing I want to speak about today is oh, yeah, you probably need to know my address right to send your envelope to for the necklace. So everybody get a pencil and paper. Two three zero three five Kumura cu m O r Ah Crest Drive would Land Hills, California nine one three six four. Okay, Now what I want to talk about today is I I realized a pattern that I was doing in my life. I would buy fruit, like say four stone or me, and I wouldn't finish it. And I would start working on something and I wouldn't finish it, and I would go, okay, well what is that about? And I sat down to test it and I would I started testing it, going okay, why am I not completing this? And the channel said no, that's not the right word, and I went, well, that's interesting. I'm not completing I'm not finishing. Yes, that's the right word. Well, it doesn't finish in completing mean the same thing. And to make a long story really short, what it ended up being is, no, you have to finish something in order to complete it. So I want you to just stay with that for a minute. You have to finish something to complete it. And when I got to that, it made a lot of sense to me. But in general, I think we think of those two things as the same thing, and the channel is saying no, they're not the same thing. That in order to be complete, you have to finish a lot of things. So look in your life at the things that you need to finish so that you can complete who you are. It's it's an eye opening practice, it's an eye opening exercise. It's really opened a lot of introspection for me. And so now I'm going to test with you, what's the biggest thing I have to get into alignment? Well, and now they're saying that we all have to get into alignment to finish things that we start. That's the highest question. This page here here here, sixteen seventeen eighteen. I'm scared to death to go huh, I'm scared to death to go Well, the first things when I when I get quiet, what I hear is scared to death to go forward into my power. So I don't finish things highest, most correct, most complete. Well, that's not what I want you. Okay. I am excited, and I am if I'm not scared, what am I what's the opposite of scared? I'm excited and I'm powerful and I'm in my knowing about going into my power and being in my power. It excites me and I'm powerful in my power. There's another word hanging here, guys, hang with me. Happy. Happy is the highest word for me. I am happy in my power, because you can't be happy and scared at the same time. Okay, that's my command with love. I am happy in my power, and so it is invoking the symbol the formula divit, that flame, the golden light. I am divine love, and so it is. Okay, guys, here we go. All right, we're going to the callers. I'm gonna take you in order as you came in today. All right, We're going to start with Adele in Connecticut. You're on.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello. That was really powerful.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, interesting huh h.
Speaker 2: So basically, My question is am I complete with the whole mold issue?
Speaker 5: And thank you?
Speaker 2: Boy? Did I become powerful? I got the health department and I got everything. But I just want to know that am I complete with the mold in my apartment and in my body?
Speaker 3: That's the highest question. And I get and I get a big yes.
Speaker 2: A big yes. Everything is perfect perfect, I get a yes, yay. But really, boy, I brought up so many things and went really deep in so many areas. And because we went to that thing, that something about you know, when I was three that you know, some my father apparently told me that I wasn't important, and then boy did I become important?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good, yeah, yeah, go ahead. Isn't it funny how the most obnoxious things can lead us into our power? Oh?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 2: You know, I always believe when anything comes, it's there for us. So and the biggest suffering is when you resist it or you're not accepting that it's there. So so be with it and find out the real meaning. And so I just want to say thank.
Speaker 3: You, well, thank you, good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I just want to check your address. It's two three oh three five, that's correct, okay, And then it's it's six four.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got it, all right, Good for you, Adele. Congratulations, that's great. All right, We're going on to Judy in Ashville. You're on.
Speaker 6: HIK So, so I don't want to go. That That in itself was really powerful.
Speaker 7: For me because.
Speaker 6: My sister's been in the hospital for thirty one days and yesterday I was going to make a decision and uh when doctor called back, they said they have a bed for her at the Maine Cleveland Clinic Hospital and I was like, oh my god, and I and I had her sent there because.
Speaker 3: Oh God, honey, what's your question?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I don't want to go because I know that I'm going up there for a funeral, and I guess one of my questions is I'm really worried about my nephew.
Speaker 7: And is he going to be okay?
Speaker 3: That is the right question. And he will be okay, and he will have to go through the process of grieving and dealing with death and he will be okay. How old is he?
Speaker 4: Forty?
Speaker 6: I was he was really really angry the point of talking gun angry the other night, and that's where I was going with that.
Speaker 3: What do you mean packing gun? Yeah? In what way. What do you mean killing himself?
Speaker 6: He was talking. He was also drunk.
Speaker 7: He was talking.
Speaker 6: Maybe even hurting other people. So I did get his friends involved. But that's more of what my question is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Judy, if you think there is any possibility that he could hurt other people, you need to either get a friend involved to take the gun away or get authorities involved. You can't have that information and not move on it, sweetheart, You can't do it. You can't get involved physically. But for you to have that information and then if he yeah, when I say it's a distinct possibility that he could hurt other people right now, I get a yes.
Speaker 6: And it's not going to make a difference if I'm up.
Speaker 4: There or not.
Speaker 3: It could, But sweetheart, you this is not Circumstances like this are not something that you play around with or wait around with. Is he angry just because his mother is dying? No? Do you know any of his friends that you would trust that could intercede in any way?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've called him, and one's coming into town this week, So.
Speaker 3: And you know him well enough to tell him what's going on?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Okay. The channel wants to be very clear that you cannot physically be involved, do you understand?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, but somebody has to be involved enough to remove the gun from him while he's in this state.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Will you let me know what happens here?
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 3: Okay, Judy, just keep focused on what you want. Everything works out, everyone is safe, everyone is calm, Everyone makes the best decisions. Okay, don't get wrapped up in the fear. That's the worst thing you can do. Okay, Okay, all right. Our love is with you, Our strength is with you, I know. Okay, we love you. Keep me informed, Okay, all right, Sandy and Pennsylvania, you're one.
Speaker 5: I feel this is so insignificant. Good luck to that individual. Let's see, I am trying to decide how to proceed. I have been working with a mentor and in my art, and recently I don't understand why. I just don't want to do it anymore with even though I love my art, and I see he's getting discouraged and I'm going to lose him, and it's like I feel like, well, gee, part of me just wants to go back to just fiddling around with pain shells or just doing something little instead of trying to break out and be big? Is there some help I can get with this? I started the business last year. It's gone nowhere.
Speaker 3: Okay. When I say you want to be big in your art, it goes to know, Okay, well, hold on, mmm, is there something to align that would help her move into wanting to be big? And does she want that? Well? Those two things I get a yet us Okay, see this page here five? Yeah, see, we're going to I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong. Okay, So I'm supposed to be here and I belong, invoking the symbol, the formula, the violet flame, the golden light, I am divine love. So it is okay. Now she wants to be there, she wants to be big, she wants see. Now I get a yes, yes, that you want to be big, that you want to be there, you want to go all the way with your art. So that's started zero through five zero and around three years old with your mom and your dad. So what messages did you get when you were a little girl about don't be too big?
Speaker 5: Well, it may have been about art itself, where they dabbled in art. Yeah, it was that they dabbled, it's not that big a deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get a yes on that nextay, Dabbling is okay. It's like it's like my grandmother saying, they're the rich people, we're the good people. Dabbling is okay, making it big nuts on that tenny, Okay, you.
Speaker 4: Know, so.
Speaker 3: It's time for you to talk to your little girl and go no, sweetheart, it's okay.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Also, also, an artist never makes it, and that's something I always told of home my life, whole life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well so so why you know, yeah, it's okay, just go play big. And what is making it as an artist anyway? You know?
Speaker 5: Well, to me right now, it's money because I need money. And it's repetition because I say.
Speaker 3: When I say it's okay for you to make a lot of money, it goes right to know. So that's another message you got. You know, my family doesn't make a lot of money.
Speaker 7: M So I.
Speaker 3: Remember the.
Speaker 5: I remember the the recordings of the artist's life. I used to listen to the life life the life stories of artists. I think that they had a lot of influence.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, you know, artists have always been taught that it's it's uh the artist's way to suffer. Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean actors. They're never verbally told you have to wait tables for ten years. It's just an assumed truth, right, and it's bs yeah, just ten years, Yeah, exactly. So I want you to start looking at all of that and writing down the beliefs you want, Okay, the belief that you choose. You can make up any beliefs you want. People, what beliefs serve you? Okay, okay, all right, you know how to do this, Andy, Okay, all right, you do. Okay, goodbye, take care. Whoops, hold on, oh the switchboard. Okay, we are going to RYL in Houston.
Speaker 2: You're on, Andy.
Speaker 8: I have two questions, if you don't mind. One is I was very, very sick in May and lost twenty one pounds and yet, oh my goodness, yeah, and not in the other way, and it's still off. So somehow it's staying off. And yet the circumference of my body is bigger than it's ever been. I'm not convinced. Then you know that my weight is fat, is what I'm trying to say. My five is fat. And I just wondered. Someone talked to me yesterday random stranger about the gastrointestinal sleeve, which I'm assuming doesn't like change body parts permanently, And I just wondered what the channel had to say about that, because again I'm not sure eating is what's making me round.
Speaker 3: Gastro intestinal What.
Speaker 5: He said, gastro sleeve, I think instead of like the surgery sleeve, like a sleeve on your shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh, never heard of it?
Speaker 8: I haven't either.
Speaker 3: It sounded okay. So basically your question is.
Speaker 8: Why would that help reduce my size? My size is getting difficult to manage, and I just don't think it's food. I don't know what it.
Speaker 3: Is, Okay, So why why are you? Basically what you want to know is why is your body? Why is your body keeping the size on when the weight is less?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: Okay, because the size seems actually more like even bigger than a few months ago.
Speaker 3: Book song. Give me a movie, please, any movie that pops in the word.
Speaker 8: Astro popped in my head. I don't know a movie about that, but.
Speaker 3: Well, wait till a movie pops.
Speaker 8: In, okay.
Speaker 3: Song of the South, Song of the South.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well the first thing that came in was that song, bare Necessities, the Simple, Bare necessities forget about your troubles in your stride and strife. Yeah, so what does that have to do with her size? Now we're going to a core belief this pate here the first one. I'll never be good enough, so I leave. Hmm, what an interesting show this this is today? Okay, Okay, So if we put all those breadcrumbs together, basically, what the channel is bringing our attention to is you're not looking at the necessities that you really need. Uh, you know, like like the the daily recommended necessities that they tell us that that every person needs daily for a balanced Oh you're not getting those.
Speaker 8: Huh what does that mean? I'm not absorbing those or I'm not getting them? But like, okay, both, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I would start looking at your diet m like fruits and vegetables. Okay, when I say you eat enough fruits and vegetables, it goes.
Speaker 8: Right to know I definitely do not. Even I fear yeah, because I don't know how to cook in a way that tasted. So okay, I'll work on that. I'll enjoy learning that.
Speaker 3: And when I say you eat way too much fat, it goes to yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: That actually surprises me. Okay, I tend to eat just lean chicken since I don't cook, I just buy three made healthy salt and pepper chicken, zero.
Speaker 7: Fat on it.
Speaker 3: Well, just start really looking, okay, yeah, being aware? Okay, like, do you eat potato chips with your chicken?
Speaker 8: Whoah? No, I don't eat any jump food at all, or carbonated beverages or anything.
Speaker 3: Well that's not fat.
Speaker 8: But okay, I'll pay attention.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something about the food you're in jesting and that you're not You're not getting the necessary nutrition. Nutrition is the highest word. That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 8: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: We got the highest, most correct, most complete. Yes, there anything higher. I'm getting the highest understanding. I get a yes. Everybody's balance Yeah okay, all right, try that for a couple of weeks and see, okay, see if you start feeling a difference.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, yes, thank you, and real quick. My mom's trying to give me my stepdad's car since you's got to so now and selling one giving her the money and keeping the other. His is such a nicer car, it's going to cost a lot more to maintain. Would it be better for me to keep his car or keep my car?
Speaker 3: Well, what is your instinct tell you.
Speaker 7: His?
Speaker 8: I don't trust my car anymore because I know I haven't maintained it well, even though it's a reliable car.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've already decided.
Speaker 8: Well, his is a Mercedes. I can't freaking I got over the I deserve it. It's okay, I'm worthy. But then I'm like, yeah, but the maintenance is crazy on it Mercedes. Just an oil chanin is more than it would be on my Toyota.
Speaker 3: And somehow share all this dovetails back into the weight. The weight yeah wow mm hm, and we're going back to I'll never be good enough, so I leave.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I feel like I've taken up too much time for one person.
Speaker 3: So well hold on, hold on. Hey, if people are listening, this serves them too.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So it's in your highest good to go with the Mercedes. Okay, it's the highest answer. Okay, And but you've you've got to direct then what you want. I create easily all the money coming into me to.
Speaker 8: Uphole effortlessly maintain the car. Yeah, okay, alrighty and me Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, guys, you just have to remember to do the work. Direct the positive of what you want from the car to the body, everything you want, the positive of what you want. Okay, yeah, okay, okay, okay, thank you Cheryl.
Speaker 7: Okay. Hi.
Speaker 3: Ah the switchboard today, Good God, I can't get you off. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm supposed to add the little piece about the.
Speaker 3: It just won't respond. I don't know. Lauren, get her yeah, thank you, Cheryl. Just can't get her off. And now the whole switchboard went off. Great, Lauren, are you there? Can you get the switchboard back on for me? Lauren? I am there, Yes, Okay, I'm gonna bring on Victorian next. Thank you. Hello, Hi sweetheart, Victoria? Are you there?
Speaker 5: I am here.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What can I do for you? Baby?
Speaker 5: Oh? The last night I went out to something like a VIP house party dance celebration with other people, and at the beginning, I was like, oh, I don't know if I can go.
Speaker 8: It's so far.
Speaker 5: So you know that the inner voice that I have had, I was.
Speaker 7: Like, no, go.
Speaker 5: So I went and I had so much fun. And I just want to say thank you because it's through the work that I'm doing with you on these calls that I'm able to.
Speaker 3: Shift that great good for you, baby, who good for you? And it doesn't it feel empowering?
Speaker 5: It does. And I met you know, imagine, when you go out in the world, you meet people. So I met people and good people and it was Sierra Marin Marine M A R I N. She's fabulous. She is doing this new Earth I Am type of singing and she's out in San Diego. And I guess this is my shout out to her for opening the space for me to be able to go. And it's just, you know, so much appreciation, and I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Share that beautiful, yeah, beautiful, good for you.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, and good for you and everybody else here because we're all facets of the same, like disco.
Speaker 3: Ball, right, yeah, we're shining it out, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And to go back to what you started with, I'm forgetting what your words were. But what I was thinking of was tolerations, Like what am I tolerating? That I haven't finished, that I haven't completed, and there's so much If I'm looking around and like, oh, there's so much, but I can feel so maybe this is let's if you can tell I feel like I have honestly, shifted something that is putting me on a new trajectory. Is that a true statement?
Speaker 3: That is a big true statement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I will go with that and stay on top of the surfboard.
Speaker 3: Yep. You just you just start finishing everything and completing everything. Baby, You're on a great trajectory.
Speaker 5: And yeah, so you know, perfect timing of course for the finishing and completion. I really like that. And my doggie here has plenty to say too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, they tune in, they really do. Yeah, they get it, they get the energy.
Speaker 5: Thanks for calling in, baby, Yes, quick question, what are a couple of your favorite colors? Because when I send my self address dance envelope, I want to put something else in there. Blue and pink, blue and pink. Got it? Mission mission receives.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, Lauren. If you could bring on the next person for me, please.
Speaker 5: Please, Yes, we're gonna bring on Susan.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Hey, Hi, Susan, Hi, can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: I can?
Speaker 5: Okay, great. Well, my roommate of several years has passed away, so I was.
Speaker 3: Called I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well I am too. I mean, you know he's gonna be he's gonna be missed. He was a great man, and you know, he was a really good roommate. So he passed away last week, and so I'm kind of like, I'm not really sure what to do if I need to get a lawyer to figure out what. You know, I can't rent out the room right now because it needs to be repaired. There was a lot of damage that he did to the room. So help, what do I need?
Speaker 3: Want? What do you want, Susan, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Want to be able to rent my room out again. My place is kind of a mess. My house is is not in any kind of shape at the moment to rent anything out.
Speaker 3: Because okay, so the first thing you want is the room is repaired in an orderly style. The room is rented out yeh, to a wonderful person who takes good care of it, who is a great compatible roommate, who always pays their rent on time. Right. What else do you want?
Speaker 5: Well, that's pretty much it actually for the for the room. As far as that goes, he's and he's compatible and you know, and agreeable to live with.
Speaker 3: Okay, make sure that's on there.
Speaker 5: You know somebody someone that uh will be will be you know, a good person to live with and be honest and you know, okay, so yeah, that's pretty much it. So and right now my my son is living with me. He's helping me quite a so I'm really happy about that. He's doing a lot of a lot of he's he's changed quite a bit from what he used to be like, and he is.
Speaker 3: Uh, can he help you fix up the room?
Speaker 5: Yes, he can help me fix up the room. I'm gonna ask him to help me with with that too. I'm I'm I'm wondering if I should if I need to like get a get an estimate from somebody that can do it professionally, because the walls need to be replaced, so, I mean, the wallpaper is all messed up. So I'm not really sure what to do about that. I'm worry if I could get a get a you know, have somebody come out and give me like an estimate of what's going to cost, because according to you know, perhaps his my roommate, maybe his uh maybe he you know, his uh money that you know he had coming can go towards you know, fixing the room up so I can re rent it again, which is what I want. I don't want to be able to re rent my room.
Speaker 3: Well, I would check into all those possibilities.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm Yeah, that's what I'm doing. So thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So again, guys, don't go into that space where you go, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, and you start floundering. Stand back and objectively look at your options, write down everything that you want, and then take action that gets you out of the oh my god, oh my god, oh my god overwhelm, because you will not ever get started if you keep yourself in the overwhelm.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, I'm working. I'm working with his family, his sister and his and his younger brother to you know, to get's taken care of so that I can re rent the room out. So they're helping me out a lot. So that's that's good. And they're also you know, getting rid of you know, because he had a lot of stuff. I mean, my god, my house was you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it, Susan, I got it. Okay, you got it, all right, So take your steps forward, you know, and let's get this accomplished as soon as we can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, exactly what I'm doing, all right, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: So much.
Speaker 5: I love you all.
Speaker 3: I love you too, baby. All Right, everybody, let's say it together, loud and proud. I love me, I love, I love, I.
Speaker 5: Love, and I love me more because.
Speaker 6: I know that's that's what it's all all about.
Speaker 3: See you next week, guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you for joining D on conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome downloads, archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace, and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.