Speaker 1: Heard.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that was my intro music for my other show. But welcome today. Zero is day one, seventy five and it is Super Bowl Sunday. I'm here Lindsay Sharman of Roaguways dot Org, Corey He's of Corey Hues dot Org, Charlie Robinson of Backrogressions dot Io, and ex Cube of x Q four twenty. Happy super Bowl guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy in the superb Owl.
Speaker 2: Superb Owl.
Speaker 3: I'm asking about the year. This satanist. I don't know Kenrick Lamar's he's kind of It's kind of a week half halftime shame.
Speaker 1: I'm so old and out of touch that, Honest to god, I did not even know what Kendrick Marr looked like. And I still have not heard a single song he's ever put out.
Speaker 4: I heard three days ago.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you have heard. You've had to have heard the song. They not like us to disc to Drake. I have never heard the song. Like the whole song is like Colin calling Drake a peto, which is fair. He won a Grammy for it. I saw, I saw a Grammy like a little guy. Is he a little fella? Yes? Okay, mm hmm, yeah, yeah, he's little.
Speaker 2: I know, my students liked him and that's all I know. But if he's doing dis tracks calling other people petos, maybe he's not a Satanist. Why would you call out a pedophile if you're a Satanist?
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know this is this is true? That's true? Yes, that that was last year because they him and Drake were going back and forth with multiple disc tracks and then which is Kendrick hit him with the last? Can I just say that's super.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Kendrick hit him with the last one. They not like us and they hit him with the past and Drake was like, I'm not a pedal. I'm gonna take you to court. You know what I'm saying? Yeah? That was that was the line. It was a habitual, habitual line stepper.
Speaker 2: She used to like shoot each other over disk tracks. Now just go to court. That's progress.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. Press having himself some fun this weekend on X.
Speaker 2: Wait. Who what ye?
Speaker 3: Kanye is?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I swear, I swear like the the spirit of Kanye is asking to be investigated because I'm pretty positive that he was captured and he did some ship to him at that Utah Damn resort. All Right, he came back with Beyonca. Sensury came back with the AI robot. Beyonca's AI Okay, definitely look at her manner rhythms. Yeah, like she looked just like x Mockina and damn uh megan.
Speaker 4: That chain. This weekend, I've been clipping his tweets. First he's like, I fucking love Hitler, Hale Hitler and all this stuff. And then he's like, I would like to thank the Jews for porn and this is my favorite porn and he's been posting porn clips all morning.
Speaker 3: He's asking to be investigated because the most entertaining shit I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is me does the Avenue album coming out? I mean, is this some sort of gorilla marketing campaign?
Speaker 3: What's going on here?
Speaker 2: He gets pure mk ultra shit. I mean, like if you see like clips that he'll post and then he'll delete them, So like his Instagram traditionally just has like three or four posts because he'll post something and then delete it. But like his ship, his Vulture ship, I don't know if that's an album or just like a vibe.
Speaker 3: He's great album, I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh it's dark as fuck. You're like, this is what they do to them in MK Ultra. This is his way of like letting it out because it's just like deep, it's so demonic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harley Pasterneck said he was going to take him back to Dreamland takes kids away from him.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, well we see what happened, you know. He went on. He went on the podcast rant where he was this jew that he got me a soon came back with some some new chick who steaks but naked. I'm not quite sure what's going on there.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful people maybe ever existed like her. Her tits and ass are like perfect that. But that's also why, like maybe she has bought Like how did you get this perfect?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. As there's some Australians out there that are pretty hot.
Speaker 2: Is she Australian?
Speaker 3: She's Australian. Yeah. They also they also all about all themsel pussy too. Like every every time I see something come up about like some some hooker or some only fans, it's like, yeah in Australia, I was like, damn, is that all they do over there?
Speaker 1: They're the youngest youngest country country that has the lowest I think it's the lowest age of losing their virginity.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're just horny bastards, I believe.
Speaker 3: So I think they're wrong.
Speaker 2: Mostly they're just drunk. They're like hardened. They're just like, whatever, we gotta live while we have it.
Speaker 3: They're probably thinking that there.
Speaker 1: So they just they're just they're on a short trajectory. They're just getting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're figuring they might get eight or something might bite them, like so might as we're gonna get in the old days. You know what I'm saying. At thirteen, you were a man and you got married, okay, and by twenty two you were dead.
Speaker 4: You know. I saw a map of Australia the other day and it showed the population centers and it said half of all Australians live here, and it's like it was like six dots the country is empty. That country is I think we just need to take over Australia and ship everyone there.
Speaker 2: Australia, Greenland, fucking Canada, Mexico were coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm wrong. Maybe I am an imperialist. I don't know these people.
Speaker 3: No, no, like like the like. The more the more you live, okay, the more you see dumb people. I ain't gonna lie. Man, the more you start to understand the psychopaths, and you like, y'all might have a good point.
Speaker 1: I've been working on a book on depopulation, and it's like the challenge is making sure you don't fall into the point where you're going.
Speaker 3: They make some good points, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, especially when you're talking to the people who are proclaiming themselves to be against the system. They're like against the government, they're against this, they're for the people, and yet they're just only spewing propaganda that supports the system and is not actually pro people. And you're like, I'm like trying to talk to people. I don't know why. It's the teacher in me. I'm like trying to help still somehow, I'm like, yeah, but this you're saying, this is propaganda. This you're saying this isn't even true. This is how you're serving, like the system, and this is how you're keeping these people in power. And then they just like they degrade. I mean, they can't even handle it. They can't make points, they can't fucking follow logical conclusions. They just come out instantly like every time, almost and just start calling you names, like they're just like, you know, you can only attack the person. That's the only argument you have. And I'm like, I don't know if there's hope for any of you if you can't even think or talk, you know, And it always always sunk down into this level, you know, as a teacher and as like a psychologist and all sorts of people, you have to learn like the developmental stages of humans, and so you know, we learn this like we're in this concrete operational stage when we're like I don't know, I think it's like seven to twelve or so. You know, there's like a stage that we're in this and we can't understand that something could be nuanced or more than one thing. So we're like, oh, you're either a Democrat or a Republican and it's like, well, no, I'm neither actually, and they just like break down like they can't handle it, and they're like, oh, you're either this or that and you're like, well no, actually, there's like many other options, and they just like bray and I'm like, you guys are literally retarded. You stopped developing, and you can't get past this concrete operational stage, and you can't understand that there isn't just this false dichotomy. You like, can't fucking get through to these people. What can you do if someone's stuck at a twelve year old intellect but thinks they're better than you and wants to put you in a cage if you don't take a COVID shot or something. So, yeah, sometimes I understand the depopulationists.
Speaker 1: You can you can sort of tell you can do like a litmus test on them too, and see if they understand averages. You know that that seems to be like the monkey wrench that they can't They can't get over right when you say, like, on average Asian people are smaller, And then they go, well, I know a fat Chinese guy And you go, dude, do you understand what averages? And it's like they can't get past that.
Speaker 2: And I and people get mad at me when I call them stupid. I mean, like they are stupid, but they are stupid, And so I'm like, what do you want me to say? Do you want me to say you're mentally retarded? You cannot rise above like concrete operational thinking, say that you're stupid.
Speaker 1: I think when I think mentally retarded. I think that it's out of their control, like you're born in some situation where you're it's but stupid is a choice too. It feels like I understand that you didn't develop, but you could have developed.
Speaker 3: Like I get it.
Speaker 1: If somebody who's who's actually retarded or somebody who has down syndrome sort of capped on their intellectual horsepower, you understand that there's something like their bodies are a little bit different than everybody else. You can kind of understand that the problem is stupid people. They look like the rest of the people. Usually sometimes there's some signs that given away, but but you don't. You sometimes don't know until you're into like this conversation. Oh wait a second, I don't understand why this is conversation or debate or argument isn't going.
Speaker 3: Well, you're dumb. I now it makes sense. I get it. You don't can't understand not even talking about hard concepts, like a concept like averages and medians and mean and things like that, and it's just like over their heads, just no point or or even like this you can be like, hey man, Trump has done a couple of good things. Ah, you saying he's gonna save the world. He's gonna save everybody. I'm like, can I just I notice a few things I don't agree with? Can I say he's also done some good things as well, and be okay. Here's the problem.
Speaker 4: The problem is it's one or the other.
Speaker 3: Like Lindsey said, you gotta be one or the other.
Speaker 4: By the time the information is carefully and selectively packaged, processed, and distributed, when it gets to the end user, it's simplified to a point that they don't understand anything else behind. You know, it's like a candy bar analogy. They're like, oh, I got a candy bar, right, But really they don't understand the politics of every ingredient and everything that goes into it and laws behind it in the whole universe that goes into a fucking candy bar. You know, they're just like chocolate, right, And so that's the problem. Nobody has the ability to see multi dimensionally pass like what's in front of like them right here?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: God, Oh, everyone's fed information. Remember we're fed information. We seek out information, but simultaneously bombardred with information that we're fed. We go to Twitter to seek information, but we're fed whatever is in the stream, you know what I mean. So, but there are some people who don't actively seek anything, and they're just nothing but a fucking sponge for the little dribs and drabs that are shot at them in mass you know what I mean. Member propaganda has to appeal to the lowest common denominator, and that's how they package that.
Speaker 1: They're like a retarded, a retarded sail on their boat, right, they just put the sail up and it just takes them wherever their retardation allows them to go with information that's fed to them.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been asking people like, you know, why are you upset about this USAID thing? Like why are you upset about it? Looks to me from the outside if what we're being told is is accurate, that like you know, we're no longer funding research into like cocaine on you know, horny hamsters and shit, and like I'm okay with that? Are you not okay with that? And they're like, you're so ignorant. You don't understand this is a Nazi takeover and that poor people all over the world are gonna suffer. And I'm like, can you explain to me which poor people I want to know which poor people and I want to know how they're going to suffer. And they're like, you're a stupid bitch, and I'm like, see, this is the problem. I'm literally asking you because I'm curious. Am I missing something? Are there poor people who are going to suffer? I would like to know? Nobody can fucking give me anything? Is that matred? I'm like, you, guys, are.
Speaker 3: Is that what they call you? Landcay? Whenever they don't agree, they call you stude bitch.
Speaker 2: They call me all kinds of things. That's one of them.
Speaker 3: They use it. They usually say something about for me to fix my teeth. I'm like, guys, I've realized that that I have a gap in my front two teeth. I've had it for thirty five years, so I mean, yeah, I'm just like, okay, I'm glad that you can see.
Speaker 4: You don't get no food stuck in that gap, I promise you, so.
Speaker 3: All day, all day no. No, I just like it's just and of course, like children are like, oh man, you know you need to go get a teeth. I'm like, well, obviously I'm missing two teeth, so you can't see actually, because I had the front tis I'm missing the two on the sides, just why it's like the way it is. But you know that that's what I get hit when you get hit with stupid, what you get hit with, Charlie when folks don't agree with you. It was something that's uhmatic.
Speaker 2: Enough that nobody would ever call him name.
Speaker 4: So maybe I was.
Speaker 1: Called and I was called an anti Semite and a propagandist by the one of the holdover writers of Activist Post because I have the audacity to to publish, republish information about what's going on in Gaza Wow, and her religion blinds her from being objective about what's actually happening. So anybody that that sees through, anybody that sees through all that is an anti Semite and in a propagandist, even though the evidence speaks for itself.
Speaker 3: And you can call me whatever you want, but Naga Naga not gonna work here anymore, bitch, Get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Well, I bet Corey gets the exact same all the time.
Speaker 3: Corey, what what you get? What you get?
Speaker 4: I don't really I can't tell you. I'm thinking racking my brain and.
Speaker 3: Hello, let's see what the Lambert be called used to that's good. Oh yeah, he's here, that got on Twitter, like.
Speaker 4: Let me explain, let me explain this guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, very he's calling you a freemason. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So right when right out the gate my first year, like five six years ago, he fucking started to contact me and I was like, dude, you work's gonna save the world and all this shit, like extreme kind of stuff, and I'm like cool, and he was cool, right, But then if I disagreed with the slightest little thing at his he would like post all this shit in my fucking chat. That was like, course, here's what's your problem. You were fucking working for the fucking CIA, would fucking just because I didn't, I didn't condemn some shit that he wanted me to condemn. I'm like, what the fuck? So we just kicked him out of the fucking group, right, And so the funny thing is a couple of months later, I unkicked him from the group, told him I unkicked him from the group, but he continues to still post on people shit telling people I kicked him from the group. He can post in the group right now, and he probably watches the group all the time and never post because people like this there's something wrong with them. And so honestly, I think there's something wrong with him. I think he had like a head injury or something like that. So I don't want to bash the guy. You know, I appreciate in the beginning what he did for me because he spread my he connected me to a bunch of people and spread my work. But then he fell off the deep end, right. But but yeah, that guy's I don't want to talk shit about him because I do think he has like a head inch or some shit like that. So something that is like causing him to do this.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I had one guy call me a fed one time, and I went, I came back way over the top with this guy. Listen, motherfucker, in my line of work, you better have your fucking evidence. You call someone a fed, you can get them killed for this ship. Fuck, you show me your evidence or shut the fucker.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Like I just went way over the top of him, and he just just I never heard from that very again.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you do you do actually have to be careful with that shit because like like he can like some people can take it as as serious and yeah, oh he was.
Speaker 1: He was seriously accusing me with zero evidence. So that's that's part of the reasons why I just kind of like, let's show.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so Charlie A Fayed uh Landsay, agent of the Pope. I'm just black and yeah, and then a courseway freemason say hey, look man, we're doing pretty good here. You know what I'm like, I mean it could be worse.
Speaker 4: Right, I share Hitler's opinion on secret societies. Right. Hitler hated the secret societies, and so do I. He thought there were things of cowards. So when I he read we talk about the dual society and how in all the Nazis, Like, no, I'm sorry, it's propaganda.
Speaker 3: So what were they in? But what were they into that?
Speaker 4: Because Hitler has written ten speeches about how he hated the fucking secret societies and how he he destroyed freemasonry in Germany, Like, so when I hear about stuff like that, it's like, what are you talking about? How can you how can you talk about this secret society among the Nazis when they're not part of the Nazis? Fucking Like main thesis was against the secret societies.
Speaker 2: Right, So in a cult group that isn't necessarily a secret society as such as sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Let me put it this way, just in all the thousands of pages I've read, I haven't had a single reference to the dual society pop up yet in any meaningful way. And when I look at things like what Hitler was doing and where his focus was, and what was going on in the world at the time, then where his battlefronts were and what was stressing that motherfucker out, I don't see. I don't have room for him fitting in aliens or fucking spaceships or like none of the crazy shit people have the Nazis. I'm like, where do you have time to fit this in anywhere in this schedule?
Speaker 1: Did you see this maybe in like a crystal meth induced paranoia delusion because he was.
Speaker 4: Maybe from like two to four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Uh for a while there he was he was pervetent.
Speaker 3: It out pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, but really that is true. And you could see him in that video at the Olympics where he's like rubbing he's rubbing his dick with his left hand and he's like rocking back and forth. I mean, yeah, man's straight up tweak behavior. But when when you get into like hitler state of mind. He was still fully rational to his men, like when he had people surrounding him all the time. Right, no one ever wrote, oh my god, his Hitler's on a bender this weekend. Right, That never popped up one time. Right. So I can't help but think a lot of the stories, while true, are a kernel of truth in a much bigger propaganda campaign. So yeah, what.
Speaker 2: About the anairby Anna Nairby am I saying it right? All I'm talking about it's I supposedly a group also not a society, but a wing of one of his people, one of his factions or something that was sent around the world to investigate random Well.
Speaker 4: Oh well, let me put it this way. I can see in some of the super duper specialized groups like the Otto Skorzeny group and some of those really specialized those guys indoctrination. For those guys you could almost put at a brainwashing level. But they were willing, They were willing subjects, you know what I mean. But they were so it was everything about their operation and how it went into secrecy and all that for national security purposes could almost mimic the kind of ritualistic behaviors that you might see in those kind of groups. So I can kind of see that angle of it.
Speaker 3: What were they doing in Egypt that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I haven't studied any of that stuff outside of.
Speaker 3: I mean, besides looking for the Lost Arc.
Speaker 4: I mean, they went to North Africa because they had to go to North Africa because that was becoming a stage in grounds, or to prevent a staging grounds from occurring, right. And so then you see a lot of the movements of Hitler made and a lot of the territories he took were never intended, and they were strategic because the war was coming, you know what I mean. He wasn't like in planning on taking France or England ever, but then he's like, fuck, the war's coming, So now I don't have a choice. I have to do this, right, And so you can look at it from that perspective, which is realistic. War changes things, you know, I mean. And another thing, this is off topic, but in June of forty two he put off the solution to the Jewish question till the end of the war, right, so all the adverse things that they say happened to the Jews during that time. We have written documentation of Hitler posted this time getting angry for Jews getting killed realistically, believe it or not in mass shootings and things like that that were brought to his attention, and some of his men were executed for conducting these things, right, So.
Speaker 1: Because it distracted from the mission of winning the war. It's always I mean that that always was one of the difficult components to.
Speaker 3: Rational net la.
Speaker 4: You need a slave labor, period.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. It's like, well, why would you kill all these people if a you could use them to work them to death? I mean you would kill them avenure I guess, or they die from typhus or whatever. But still you why would you get rid of them if you could use them as a as you already had camps?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: And and why would this be a priority when you've got a war going on on two fronts?
Speaker 3: It we're really three if you count now North Africa and Italy. So it just didn't it.
Speaker 4: Make any sense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also don't understand why we aren't just super angry with every single country that's ever been in a war, because they've all had prisoner of war camps, and some of them have been brutal and full of torture and like killed people and like we just don't care about that.
Speaker 3: That's just okay, okay, okay, I mean that was brutal.
Speaker 1: What was going on with what the Japanese did in the Philippines, like marching people and slaughtering people and all that, that gets nobody. Nobody's remember doing sixty year anniversary remembrances of what the fuck went on and in Manila, which was completely leveled.
Speaker 4: And honestly, next to the atomic bombs being dropped on Japan, like the bombing of Dresden is probably the worst civilian.
Speaker 3: Mess, one of the worst atrocities. And that was and that didn't have to happen, No, he did it right. That was we were the night time bombers, weren't we.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? And and and the British. So really this was Churchill's war when you really come, when it comes down to it, everything was somewhat settled to a degree. America and France were both willing to make peace before their invasion, and Churchill was sending bombers into bomb civilian areas in Germany, and so then Hitler had to respond. And no matter what he did, no matter how many peace offers he put forth, Churchill wouldn't stop, and so because he was backed by Zionists. I mean, these were Jewish wars. These were wars that were meant to overthrow Germany because of their biblical prophecy. Shit about the Ottoman Empire and Israel and all that stuff. Period. I don't want to hear nothing about the we went into war because of Pearl Harbor and all the typical propaganda we've always gotten. These were wars for Jews, straight up.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, we don't care when people, because didn't Japan also say like, no, we're good, We're fineal surrender and we were like, too bad, and then drop the biggest bombs of all? What about they said that we just sent the mother of all bombs, literally the bomb to Israel.
Speaker 3: You're you gonna drop it on Beirut?
Speaker 2: Dude, It's fucking So.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: At some point, at some point, we don't know when that point is, somebody other than America is going to step up and go to war with these people. It's inevitable.
Speaker 1: Why hasn't there been a coordinated effort? Why don't they know Lebanon Iran the who thies?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Why don't what's stopping them all Iraq from all saying, you know, on this day, we're going to hit them from four different directions and we're going to take care of this this problem once and for all before set up a beachhead there and move their troops in.
Speaker 2: What if that is what was happening? And then that's when we sent in the pagers. A lah, did you see the golden pager mounted on the fucking slice of wood or whatever?
Speaker 4: That real? Yeah? I couldn't couldn't wrap around that because to me, that is no different than Whenaho met with Obama and gave him a copy of the Book of Esther. No different because it's a threat. It's a total threat. The Book of Esther is what they were mimicking in Daily Plaza with the purem ceremony comes from the Book of Esther, and he gave him that book of which is about the salvation of the Jewish people.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so.
Speaker 4: That's the Kennedy that's the Jewish ritual sacrifice aspect of the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 2: What a fuck it? Because I was like a golden pager mounted to this fucking piece of wood, like you.
Speaker 4: Have kidding me? Yeah, if I were Trump, I'd be like, put this man into handcuffs right now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I did have a nice flight. The bombs on the plane, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wait till it gets halfway across the Atlantic and then so.
Speaker 4: This is the only bone to pick I have with Trump. But then Trump fucking Like I've said this before. Trump's administration last time had around fifteen Jews in it. Fifteen. It's not every other administration fifty is sixty, all of them it's all Jewish. Okay. That tells me he told them the fuck off and some level you don't do that, like this is it's he you know what I mean. So I'm really waiting to see how it shakes out out with his current staff administratively, like once it's fully, once all the dust settles, how many Jews are in this administration? Like why do you kiss Jewish ass but keep them out of your administration? Yeah? Well, I don't understand this. My brain is having trouble computing this.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to play the Q game, and I'm not trying to give him any excuses. I'm not trying to say he's a savior or anything. But I am wondering if it is possible that he has to seem to pay some sort of you know, loyalty or something while he tries to figure out like what else to do.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You had to play baller, you got to play ball or you die.
Speaker 4: But necessarily this could be the change, This could be the breaking point for all.
Speaker 3: That no, no, when when when when I when I say when I say play ball, I'm not I'm not talking about, you know, being into their every whim. But you have to be somewhat cooperative. Why you why you try to make your neighbors think of this? Think of this like the like the like the last TV show that we we uh we went through the penguin. The penguin was very cooperative with a lot of groups while he was maneuvering, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So he was.
Speaker 3: Dabbling here, he was dabbling there. He's like, all right, okay, how can I make my next move? So, I mean, is that what's happening here? I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: He gave him like two or three years worth of money that we give him in one file swooping in a weapons package.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and he's saying to clear out all Palestinians period, the end, no more Palestine, which is fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Said that, well, well look, and I know it's gonna sound bad, but look, hey, may God have mercy on their souls. But man, if it happened, could everybody shut up about it? I mean, it would the Holy Land be finally cleansed then and you could just you could take the spot and it just be it. There's no finish line, there's no finish line. There's even a thing that you know, the folk ain't there.
Speaker 4: You can This is to take over the world by Jews. You understand that.
Speaker 3: Well, that is okay, all right?
Speaker 1: If next will be Jordan's, next will be Iran, next will be Egypt. I mean, that's part of their plant. That's on the patch on their uniforms, the Greater Israel project. It's a patch of this land showing a much bigger version of Israel that doesn't currently exist. They're telling you what they want to do. This is the first step in this, and of course they want America to fight their worse for them, which is you know what we've been doing with the seven countries in five years?
Speaker 3: Nonsense.
Speaker 1: It's taken a little bit longer than five years. But still it's all those countries on the list. That's part of their plan.
Speaker 3: They want you.
Speaker 1: It's like bowing down to the woke mob or apologizing to the woke mob. There's there will never be a finish line. You can never do it. They will they will constantly demand more from you. It will never end. And that's how it is with Israel. They're gonna take I mean, once they take we think they're going to stop. No, they're going to go after the West Bank. Then after that they're going to try and take Lebanon. Then they're going to try and expand out. That's what they're gonna do, because they've said that that's what that's what they want to do.
Speaker 3: I'm not you know.
Speaker 4: But the thing that they don't realize is that parasites invda host and then they die with the host. They don't realize that part.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't think they're parasites.
Speaker 4: Though, right, but they are. You can wrestle short of that.
Speaker 1: It's been it's been it's been a mask off moment for the last year and a half with them, and that the rest of the world is you know, I mean Net and Yahoo is is a is wanted in multiple countries. He has a standing arrest warrant for crimes against Humanity's he's Israel has been found guilty of genocide by the international criminals.
Speaker 2: See well then, so that's other Trump just didn't you do an executive order. That's like, we don't recognize this court anymore.
Speaker 4: We haven't for a while, but we haven't.
Speaker 3: The same with like the un.
Speaker 1: Because the United States, because Rockefeller started the United Nations, the US has veto power over anything. So it's like every single country in the world can be against something. If the United States is for it, then then the United Nations is for it. It's just there's no unite in unineteen of these nations except in the sense of into it maybe.
Speaker 3: A world government.
Speaker 1: But if if America, I mean you'll see all the things, like every single country votes for it, except uh, whatever it is, you know, name the horrible idea, and it'll be like Israel in the United States, You're like, yeah, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The same with the ceasefire, and over and over and over again. They're the only two countries that don't vote for the ceasefire and Gaza Yea, they just left the human Rights Council of the UN. They just like, yeah, we're not part of this anymore.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the well the what what's the what's Can we say that the two biggest religions would probably be Christianity and uh Muslims.
Speaker 3: That is yeah, that would be that would probably be the two biggest, right, and that would be the two that's at odds yeah, per per Yeah, so that's the two that's at odds. So here and I think I've said this before on the show, but it's gonna be extremely hard for us to be anti Israel because we are kind of founded on Christianity and the Bible says they're God shows and people. So do you like the likelihood of people who are Christians who want to go against Israel. It's kind of low.
Speaker 1: Because especially since the doctrination of the Christian Dyanism component that that has been right a fifty year plan to convince uh Christians to cut themselves and and say yeah, yea, yeah, we're Christians, but we we love the Israelis too.
Speaker 3: We love that. You're like, what the are you talking? You you look at it. It's like everybody who want to get central, they all got fucked up in the Bible that include Jesus careful. I mean, that's they all got fucked up, Like these people are not these people Well, I'm just I'm just I'm just like, you know, don't know that.
Speaker 4: The Jewish community in the world, it's still existing. It's fifty five hundred years old, and it's in Ethiopia.
Speaker 3: They're black, norm he's man, Yeah, they yeah, they were their descendants of Congress. They had to they had.
Speaker 4: And their imposters the Synagogue of Satan, just like it says in the Bible, those who say that they are Jews but are not.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear Graham Hancock talk about the Ethiopian temple that's guarded all the time and everyone that guards it gets cancer and dies really young.
Speaker 4: I didn't. That's wild.
Speaker 3: Oh well, no, that there was like it was a couple of years ago. It was like eight hundred people that got killed out there or something like it. Oh, yeah, that was that was That was a mecca though. That was a different thing. Okay. As they were looking for the arc, this.
Speaker 1: Is where they He believes that the arc of the Covenant is in Ethiopia, in this one place, and that everyone that guards it. You know how it's like like in Raiders of Lost Ark, everybody melted there. He there's the belief that it's like radioactive or something like that, something along those lines, because everyone that that winds up guarding. He gets Graham Hancock used to be like the North African correspondent journalists for for something. He used to used to be stationed there for for a while and and has that.
Speaker 2: This is how he thought on his entire ancient civilization kick and why he does all the work that he does. Actually was starting with that story, but I think, excuse right in the exact same place, they did have this big, huge war and they and then the Ark of the Covenant is said.
Speaker 3: Yeah right here, yeah here, Moses, and is not real.
Speaker 4: These are fake, This is all literature.
Speaker 3: This is not real, Moses man. This city is real, Tori, this city is real. Look, eight hundred Ethiopians were killed at was it tigray t I g r e Y battle at church holding Arc of Covenant. This was in twenty twenty one, so we're still in the middle of Okay, Yeah, yeah, that's what that's what I thought. Yeah, it was defending the church that local Christian tradition relates as holding the sacred ark of the Covenant, but that was in twenty twenty one, so nobody was really paying attention. But hell, that lies down COVID big news theory. Yeah, so they said the fighting began in late twenty twenty one. Thousands left displaced, and this says both sides have been accused of violations that may amount to war crimes. But I don't know if anything ever come moment, you know what I'm saying. So, uh, yeah, have folks out there, they're letting off rounds. But so I don't I don't know what the deal was there, you know, But what's this on I twenty four news. I don't know who this is. This probably is for twenty four twenty four probably.
Speaker 2: Like ancient civilizations, like super computer fucking AI something, and they took it and now we're being run by it.
Speaker 3: Man, oh man, that sounds wild.
Speaker 2: Ancient AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ancient AI is it? Is it better than the new the new style AI?
Speaker 2: AI is the ancient AI. Nothing new under this.
Speaker 3: So the new is the old, yes, but nobody reinvented the wheel here.
Speaker 2: Na, We're just getting back to where we used to.
Speaker 3: Be getting back to our reach in.
Speaker 2: Time for the next cataclysm to take us all out again for the technocracy, for the technology, and it's a this is crazy, This is kind of random, but you know, so we're the Sun's doing all this shit. We have all this wild ass coronal holes that are like now they're more than a quarter of the Sun's diameter. It's like a third or half of the Sun's diameter if you add it all together, so they're pretty unprecedented. They're massive. We have all this energy disruption going on. Our magnetic shield has been low for a while. If you look at the solar radiation and like the way it interacts with our magnetosphere, it's just completely different than it's ever been. We have two new belts of radiation in the Earth's larger sphere of radiation around it that we've never had before, and nobody even knows what that means since this past few months. So I think it was March last year when the two new belts showed up, because the Sun's been in this cycle for it peaked in December, so we were leading up to it and now we're leading back down from it. And then this is connected also not in mainstream traditional science, but in a lot of cutting edge scientists like are studying plasma physics and they're looking at that level of things. And this has then been connected to earthquakes and storms. So all the climate people who are like, there's more storms than ever, it's like, well, yeah, but it could very easily just be that the Sun is going through the shit and the Earth's magnetic field this weekening at the same time. So this is all going on. Well, so so there's all these earthquakes. We just had, by the way, an eight point zero in the Cayman Islands in the Gulf of America down to the islands. Yeah, so we have you know, who knows earthquakes happen, but it does seem like a lot of the plates are having all of these like major swarm quake swarms over in Greece also this is happening, and so and so we're seeing all this action. Who knows what's actually going to happen, but a lot of scientists for a lot of years now have been positive that we're going to get like a micronva, or that we're going to have whatever the Sun is going to do is gonna have like a just gigantically cataclysmic effect and like entire plate shifts and like continental shifts and pole flips, and you know, this is the geomagnetic excursion that we're in right now. Also, so all of that is happening right now, and who fucking knows what's going to actually go. It's like impossible to predict or to know, but it's pretty crazy. So yesterday, just while I'm on the topic, I was looking I just like, I mean, it was like a mindless moment, like I just opened Zillow. I look at zillo a lot. I opened it, and instead of looking at any houses, I just casually just sort of went down and was looking at the Cayman Islands and I saw like the seabed looked hella weird. It's just like a straight, dark blue line, like it's really deep there or something. So I thought to myself, that's really weird. I wonder if that's like where two plates might meet, and I wonder if the Cayman Island gets big earthquakes. And then I just shut Zillow right then, and then I opened telegram and I opened disclosed. It was already open to disclose. Actually in the first picture was just of the Cayman Islands, of that exact same spot, and they're like eight point zero earthquake just hit. I was like, what the fuck? I was Jess looking Zilla like literally like two seconds later, I looked at telegram and saw that.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: It was so weird. I was like, am I dreaming right now? Like Nope, that was really reality.
Speaker 3: I was like, lindsay, storm storms or something that's new like hurricanes, earthquakes all that year is new because the climate change that it hadn't been happening at any point throughout history. Okay, it was like the past fifteen years, about fifteen years worth.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the only time.
Speaker 1: I spent my honeymoon in the Kyman Islands getting fucking rained on the entire time.
Speaker 2: Oh really? Is it nice? Otherwise?
Speaker 3: It's okay? I mean, is there is there nothing worse going on? Vacation and singing and seeing that it's gonna be raining the whole time, you like, piece of shit. And it was nice for like maybe two days, but like the rest, it was just like fucking raining like crazy.
Speaker 2: That's someone was saying, it's the best diving, some of the best diving in the world because of that shelf.
Speaker 3: I went diving there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really did you? Did you think it was some of the best diving lot.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty good, no doubt about it. Yeah, it's pretty good. I I mean, it all just really depends on where you go. I mean, there's so many places. I would I would say that the best diving I've ever had was in Thailand actually, which I don't think it really has a reputation as being this killer dive spot. But I was blown away and did that for like and like for almost like four days straight, like three dives a day every day for four days. So we did a lot of diving there. It's pretty good. Cayman Islands is has Stingray City, which is cool because that you go out in this like sand bar. It's offshore, like way offshore, but it's super shallow. You're like the boats pull up and you go walk out onto the sandbar that just sort of appears certain times a day and you just sit there and these huge ass sting rays will just come right up to you and if you've got something, they'll give you these like squid you can hold in your hand. You just hold them in your hand underwater and it'll swim over you and it'll suck it right out of your hand. They're super fun. They're they're they feel like.
Speaker 3: Uh, like a foam beat like pool floats.
Speaker 1: If you've ever you know, you're like laying in one of those foam pool It's exactly what they feel like.
Speaker 3: And there's there they'll come right up on you and like swim upside your head.
Speaker 1: They're really like Irwin, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but these are these are different.
Speaker 3: And then there's a there's a there's a there's a.
Speaker 1: Dot you go down there. So we did this dive off off there and there's a guy who'll say, like, follow me, we'll go to the big yellow more eel and then you guys can all feed it. I was like, what there's and he's like, it's like a dog, it's like a tame one down there. I was like, and you know it'll be there. He's like, it's always there. So we go jump off the boat and go down. Sure enough, this fucking bright yellow moraate eel comes flying over to us.
Speaker 3: I was like ugh. I was like, no, that's cool.
Speaker 1: And you just put food out there, it'll eat it right out of your hands, Like God, damn. I don't think this is normal. Like it's it's great until it's not right, until that thing decides to attack you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not great. Look it's bad, okay. I mean it's the damnly the white folk shit. That's why most of the movies, like the white people always missing with these animals, and then you have the one black person that has to be there because they drive the boat or they got the gun, you know for somebody. Yeah, we're gonna give you five million dollars. It's like, shit, I shouldn't fuck with this, but find me and okay, I'll take the risk. It's like, yeah, it's just like the life. I was like, man, this is great. Man, you want to go out and it's definitely that's hold on this thing, right, you're talking about the one that the peers irwin in the Chaise. Yeah, that's thing right. Don't you want to go swim with them? It's sting.
Speaker 1: Gray City is so well known that when you get it's almost too much. Like you'll go out there and and there'll be like seven boats there, you know, like you're just like oh god, damn, Like really it's it's it's very commercialized.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you. Oh okay, okay, so not as not as dangerous as the same.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it's not dangerous at all. I mean, you know, you don't you never get the feeling. You never get the feeling that you're gonna get Steve irwined.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, whenever you talk about diving and all that shit, I'm like in this ship in the water to eat you. It's like, well, I mean maybe, yeah, but you know, I mean, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I went to snorkeling in off the coast of Oman, which sounds a lot more indulgent than it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: I was living in Bahrains. It was like eighty bucks to go out there, and it was like practically free to go snorkeling. But it was really cool until I saw Amori eel and then I was like, I'm going to go back now to the boat. And then I realized how far away the boat was. And then as I was swimming back to the boat, there was just like it just got kind of almost milky, and my skin started to like hurt everywhere. It was like I was being shocked, like just tiny little shocks like all over my body. And then I realized that all the milky shit was actually just tiny, tiny, tiny baby octopi octopus. No, sorry, what's the other one? Jellyfish? Yeah, a little fucking jellyfish. And I was so far from the boat and I was like, oh my god, I'm getting stung like hundreds of times a second, and I just had to keep going. And by the time I got back, I was like, what the fuck is like? I was just being stung by all these jelly fish out They're like, oh, yeah, it's fine, it happens all the time. I'm like, Okay, I guess I'm not going back in there, dude.
Speaker 3: It was just fun. What y'all just is shall therapeutic ship. Y'all jump out there and just get stung. Okay, Oh no, no, you'll be fine. You can get stung at least five thousand times before the queue.
Speaker 1: You then you're in real trouble. But they're like a float on the top. You can see them a mile well, you can see them if you're in a boat and you look down, you can see them floating there. But if you're underwater, you can't see them. And there their tentacles are like one hundred feet long and so you could there could be one like not even close to you, and if you get in the wrong spot and you get caught in it, you're gonna it's gonna give you a heart attack and you're definitely gonna die.
Speaker 2: You're definitely gonna die.
Speaker 3: If you're diving, definitely worry. Yeah, don't worry, jump out in the water, unies.
Speaker 1: The craziest thing I ever saw in scuba diving was not underwater. It was on the shore. It was in Thailand. It was the same trip, and it was like, we're going from one place to another, and we're actually we're going into this place called copp Island, which is where they filmed The Beach. You ever see that movie The Beach with Leonardo DiCaprio. There's like this really great beautiful place, and so we were going there and I look over on like the shore and and there's like a there's a little bit of a beach and I see I'm like, oh shit, there's a bunch of monkeys over there, right, Oh cool, let's watch these monkeys.
Speaker 3: You start looking at the monkeys. I look over there.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, there is a monkey drinking a coke on the beach. And I was like, that monkey is drinking a coke. Who gave that monkey a coke?
Speaker 3: He's like the boat drivers like he's like, he's like, holy shit.
Speaker 1: He's like, that is really weird because there's no there shouldn't be really anybody on that island. I'm like, am I hallucinating or Everyone that was on the boat was like, oh my god, that is really weird. And I think I have a video of it somewhere, but it's on those like little tiny like seed ROMs that you could that were like this was two thousand and seven, so it was a while ago, and I was like, damn, man, I think I've seen it all now. I mean, the only thing that would have been left would have been him smoking a cigarette, which would have been really difficult to explain. But I don't know how he got the bottle open. I'm sure he could figure it out, but I don't know how he got a coke. I don't know why he was drinking a coke. But he was sitting on the be drinking a coke, a little one of those little like you know.
Speaker 4: This week, a video made the rounds of an African tribe and they gave him a coke. Did you see that video they tried biting it open and stuff. It was rather humorous.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, man, man, there's monkeys and steamer ship. Now during the during the convent area. Hell, they they broke into the people's laboratory. They had like specimen of the disease or whatever, and they just took the ship ran off with it. They were like, yeah, they took our damn samples. This is like bow man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, some COVID lab habs some ship and some monkey stole it. That's the worst fucking government cover I heard in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the monk is I don't know, man, you've seen the one video where the monkey came up and damn yanked the child out the damn chair and drug it down the damn street while folk the video take it trained monkey.
Speaker 1: That was a monkey that was trained to do that, trying to take that kid back to the guy that was sitting on that moped.
Speaker 3: Grabbed the sub bitch and yanked them boy took off, and the parents just sitting there like, I mean, they take off, you can you cause you got folks just recording it. Oh man, look it is a monkey, damn y'all, yeah, but it was it. I can't remember what what country that is where they just let their monkeys run wild. You can't Eyeland. There everywhere, Cambodia, there everywhere in India.
Speaker 2: The untouchable that because they're sacred or whatever, that they'll go in government buildings and just like rip up papers and just like fun shit up and everyone's like, don't touch them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cut up. Yeah, don't put your grocers in the back. I seen the one man he had his grocers in the back. Man, it was like uh. And this was of course during during COVID, so there wasn't as many tourists out feeding them, and so he drove through. Man, all the monkey swarmed on them. You know what I'm saying, took all the shit out in the back. I said, damn, buh, your grocery's gone. Man, you can't even take no groceries home. But they lead the windows open and shit, let the monkeys come in. I'm like I saw an interview with Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: He was on one of those like late night shows talking about filming some movie. I forget what movie it was, but he was like I think he was. He was in South Africa. Or someplace.
Speaker 3: And he's like, we were.
Speaker 1: Specifically told to keep your like when your windows and like sliding glass doors to the balcony shut because of the monkey situation. And he was like, I went next door to go see a friend or whatever and then and I didn't think much of it, and I was going gone for a little bit. I got the friend and we came back to my room and opened the door and he was like, the monkeys had come in the room, had cleaned out the mini bar, had drunk everything, and they were just on the bed, just bouncing, bouncing, bouncing and jumping on the on the bed.
Speaker 3: He was like, what the fuck do we do? We closed the door, left him.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, we had to go get security to come in and get the monkeys. He's like they were they were drunk in his room. So you know, I guess you got to havelf. You know, you have to be careful with them. I've seen them in Costa Rica, but they weren't ever like aggressive or Frankly, I didn't want anything to do with us as far as I could tell. I was just like, oh, let's get one of these monkeys come over here.
Speaker 3: And they're like no, I don't want.
Speaker 2: Well, this reminds me of the NIH grant for research on gambling behavior and monkeys.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's another one with monkeys that is studying why monkeys throw their feces.
Speaker 3: So because they can so.
Speaker 4: Have a question here of a quasi question, quasi statement. So, now that the government has told us of their own disgusting, fucking waste, I don't see how I r S could even prosecute anybody at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, like it just.
Speaker 4: Threw all convicted. All prosecutions of anybody not paying taxes is out the window, because all you got to do is go, look what the government told me. They just told me they pissed my money away for the last fucking fifty years, and you want me to pay you. You're never going to find a jury to convict anybody in this climate ever, or you can spin it and be like, I hate Trump. I'm never paying that guy ever if you get a liberal jury.
Speaker 3: True, I'm smart told is to recognize users ain'tal print. I mean, how long how long you gotta keep your.
Speaker 1: Saying that they're they're scanning your eyeballs, your fingerprints, and your buttthole.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god, I'm having a This is a no no, no, no no, this is like the universe is broken. Okay, what the fuck? Anal print? Okay, I should have known about this.
Speaker 3: You should be signing documents with it. You get like it's.
Speaker 1: Like a perfect impression of your butthole and you just stamp everything with it.
Speaker 2: This is my that's my favorite one out of all the ones I've seen so far. The smart toilet to recognize the anal print is my favorite.
Speaker 3: Pretty good. Wow that I can't argue with that.
Speaker 7: Fund condoms for god anything.
Speaker 4: It's condoms, not why are they giving the place they must do? They got like trojan on a fucking laundering list.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's the deep population saying right, they're sterilizing it, these people everywhere every chance they get anyway, but just in case, because you know, you know what you know when you're when you're fleeing for your life, when the bombs are going off like crazy, there's one thing I know. It's you want to get naked as soon as possible with as many people as you can.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Definitely, like the condoms are probably somehow they're not just preventing like pregnancy, they're like killing.
Speaker 3: You actively, right, they're like plutonium.
Speaker 2: What I mean, it's created.
Speaker 3: Full punched for your protection.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Where you can't see it. You're like, oh, yeah, this is it. Yeah, that's terrible, Actually terrible, that's terrible. Hey, look, look, we all know that they've been mismanaging fun and just obvious, you know what I'm saying for a long time.
Speaker 2: No, apparently people don't know that. They think that this is it's all like legitimate, and then that like Trump's this evil bastard and Elon this okay, this is my other Sorry, I'm so sorry. I just have to say this. People are like Elon's trying to get everybody's personal information. I'm like, so, the guy with the access to more people's information in the entire world than anyone else has ever had, cares about the government's information on you, You fucking retarget. He owns Twitter. You give him all your information all the time.
Speaker 4: He's got a billionaire, He's already gill the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see people out there, My god man, you have already gave it, given out all your information, all of it. So all of it.
Speaker 4: This is an interesting twist to the story. So this is what I read. I If someone can verify this, I would appreciate it. But I read that this Doge thing is really a renaming of a department that was already here that Obama had created when the fucking health website crashed, remember that shit, and they had to get people in there quick to fix the shit. He fucking gave all these people access to the back ends of the system that could access everything so they could rebuild the website, and that stayed in place, and that's what he repurposed his dodes so it already had congressional approval and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yep. And all they did was change the name.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's actually genius. That's that's that's my.
Speaker 1: I look, I don't like the idea of of them having access to all this information either, right, that they could they could get, you know, so I mean, I can, I can, I can firmly say I don't. I don't like that, But I do like the fact that they are outing USA, I, D and all these other groups. I mean, I don't know how far he's going to go with auditing the Pentagon, considering how much of his how many contracts he has with the Pentagons, is on it.
Speaker 3: Bro, big Balls.
Speaker 2: This kid's name is big Balls. I'm like, dude, he's a kid. Of course his name is big Balls. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: You see the show trials they were putting the employees through that were like fifteen minute long where they have them come up in front of this like it's like like it looks like an actual court, but there's only like two or three people in it, and they like have the person come up and basically it's like it's basically like the Bobs from Office Space, like what would you say exactly you do here? And these guys have to sort of like justify their jobs. And this one person came out it was like wearing like was draped in like a Trams flag and they're like, what are you doing. You're not making You're gonna You're trying to kill all of us.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're fired.
Speaker 4: Where can I see this?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can find it online. I assure you.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, yeah, just search for office space or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's really it's like the Bobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's all like they're saying, it's like nineteen to twenty two year old kids are the ones that are interviewing them.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be funny. I would watch that video.
Speaker 4: My favorite part of all this is that Elon Musk keeps trolling everybody on X about it. Everything that happens. He like puts like you know, the laughing emojis or like, I mean he's trolling everybody. That is the wildest shit in the fuck We've We've never seen anything like this, means Steve were arguing about this last night, right, and my point was that I don't know what the fuck's happening, and nobody knows what's fucking somebody knows nobody, nobody has enough information to know what's happening. No, So what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 3: Making the correct people very angry?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: That seems to be true, which is puzzling to me for someone who's owned by Israel, which would appear and the Jews are doing this to us. But what is happening in this world? Okay, I'm an expert at politics and history and I don't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I just saw something that is interesting and it was so the judge that said that they have to stop, I'll try to find the exact phrasing, but he put a hold on all of these layoffs and all of this stuff, and said, you know, it's not a ruling person, but it's just a judges and juncture. So I don't know, I don't I'm not a lawyer. I don't know the right words. But he stopped something, right, So so Trump has to and Doge have to stop laying people off, have to stop offering these buyouts or else they're going against what the court has said. But like what the court is saying is by all accounts, actually unlawful. You can't actually stop. There's nothing wrong with what they're doing. It's not illegal, and so you can't just say stop doing it just because you're a judge. But also if you don't do what the judge says, like now, you are at risk of being then having federal marshals sent to force you to do what the judge said, because this is how the balance of powers work a Supreme court. It's over, but how long is that going to take? So in the meantime, if a federal marshal comes and says like we're taking over, then what do you do. Well, if you're the supreme general, the president has the military, so then now are we going to have like a military not technically coup, I guess, because they're not going to be kicking him out but protecting him from the judicial branch. What is this? Is this a civil war? Is it something else?
Speaker 4: Like I think Trump just needs to get rid of Congress and then annex poland.
Speaker 2: Simple.
Speaker 1: What if they do like the solution that they used in Office Space with Milton, where it's like, you know, he was supposed to stop receiving his paycheck and there's a glitch and he continued to receive it. Well, I just fixed the glitch right, and so that he doesn't get his paycheck anymore. What if they just said, oh, we're not going to fire you, we're just going to turn off the mechanism in which you get your paycheck, or.
Speaker 2: We're not going to fire you, but you're going to wish we did. Like, there's so many ways to make your life miserable as a worker.
Speaker 6: And this is why I've.
Speaker 4: Always said, if someone stupid, they'll put forever and be like ha, they'll put up with it, get fucked and be like ha ha the whole time people are laughing at them. I mean, that's how stupid these people are while are on our taxpayer dollar. Honestly, I'm ready to scrap Congress and all this shit. Fuck that this whole democracy is a fraud anyhow, and our Congress isn't ship for.
Speaker 3: Us, so well, they're just so captured, they're so unbelievably captured.
Speaker 4: I get the right stack to a vote, so we should just put it to a vote.
Speaker 3: Mansa, just scraped the whole ship. Get the king and the king and the Queen of the USA, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then fraud. It's always been a fraud. We've always been led by authoritarians, and so I don't know why we keep up this charade.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't have a democracy anyway. We have a constitutional republic, or at least what we're alleged to have to have, which we don't have that either. But hey, you got elected officials that go when they and they fight for you when they're in when when they're working.
Speaker 1: When everything that isn't nailed down.
Speaker 3: Well, what I see, what I see them doing most of the time is bringing a singular person in there and then grilling them and everybody's going home, you know what I'm saying, afterwards and getting a drink.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, was anybody gonna get erased or anything? And they're like, no, no, no, we just just want to talk about it. It'd be that I'd like to watch.
Speaker 1: You remember when dom Hussein was did the big presentation, had all the people there. He's like, there are traders amongst us, and then you see these guys walking down, these guards walking down the aisles and pulling guys out one by one and taking them back up up. You're like, oh, that guy's going to get killed right now, Like oh my god. Like that sort of like got everybody's attention. It'd be great if in one of these hearings, like they bring Fauci out there, you know, they do the song and dance mcgrill and ask all these questions. They go, okay, well, well we're done, are we Are we done here with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 1: Arrest him, put him in handcuffs, and then he goes, wait what I don't get to go home? And they go no, no, no, you go to prison and you're held on no bail for crimes against humanity.
Speaker 4: Well, looking into getting around those pardons, you know that that's happening.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're working on it, I hope. So maybe not with Fauci because you know, I mean, i'd be great. But Trump is still enthusiastically supporting Operation Warp Speed, maybe even Operation Warp Speed two point zero. If we if if they get their bird gets kicking off again or something.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, they're like they're like eagles have bird eagles have bird flu like you guys are regarding.
Speaker 3: Now he he loves his jab, now, ain't a doubt about that. Now, he does. He does love his jab. But could well be honest, if if he'd have been back, if he'd been back in office, got back in then who would we probably have seen as a president now? Like Democrats went and went back with Biden. The damn sure want to pick Kamala Harris, So who do you think, mat you ran this last time?
Speaker 1: But I think I think Gavin has slit his own political throat with his nonsense lightly fire bungling.
Speaker 2: And now they're giving like fifty million to people who are trying to fight deportation.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's a very unpopular opinion, very very unpopular.
Speaker 1: But also have you seen that the people that are like, oh, Kamala twenty eight well, yeah, yeah, we're gonna we're gonna revamp this better. And you're like, oh, please do that'd be great. I actually that's a fantastic idea. Clearly you have learned nothing. Did you see the the the I don't know what it was some DNC voting where they where David Hogg is like vice president.
Speaker 2: Yeah here the dance Yeah, like the least masculine person ever. They're like, we need to get back young men. I'm like, I think you missed all what men. Young men are into right now because they're not into David Hog.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure they're in the not there, they're in the they're not in the titties.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe he is come out, yeah he is speaking.
Speaker 3: To him because all their like, man, there's no there's no need to see no no boobies in a movie. It's just like, I mean, it just splash them into every once in a while, you know what I'm saying, the live and the activities. That's the way it was back in the day, seventies, eighties, nineties. You just go along every horror movie you had a booby in it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I mean, nobody boobs like women like boobs. Men like boobs. Everyone likes boobs. Straight people gave people like boobs are great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, make boobs great ageat. Okay, come on, we're gonna work on that. We do. We're all we're doing all this with the with the booty right now. You know what I'm saying, we're a little bit too gleat dominant currently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need to need to move back to Let's bring back like funny movies, like actual funny movies like you know, yeah where they fuck with everybody, like Revenge of the Nerds and Porky's and all that ship, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like Onion Clerk.
Speaker 2: I just thought and it was like it was like some fucking bullshit or another. Some people say it's this bullshit. Other people say it's that bullshit, but it's something kind of fucking bullshit, and you're like, dude, the Onion used to be funny.
Speaker 1: That And then they asked the person on the street, like what did you see? It's like, well, I think I saw some bullshit out there.
Speaker 3: Though. Yeah, well we know right now that the climate still ain't there yet to make an actual funny movie, you know what I'm saying. The actual comedic movie. They always they tried to do like these romantic comedies, you know, they try to keep it today, but they don't want to go like all the way out raunchy, Like it's just like over the top stereotypical. You know what I'm saying. I want yea and verbally and I want nudity, and I want people getting called retards and I want midgets in it. I want every offensive component to a movie and I want it all in one.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is what's funny. This is what humor does. It pokes at every single crack we have and it exposes it and that's why we love it. We're like, yep, that is those are all weak and stupid.
Speaker 3: Well here's yeah, here's the problem. Like all of our all of our all of the best people who did all of our funniest movies are straight faggified. Now, yeah they are.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see Get Him to the Greek m with the Russell Brand and Jonah Hill, Dude, that is a hysterical movie where he where he where He gets super high in the hotel room and starts going crazy. It's a great movie. All those people ditties in jail, but all those people are deeply unfunny. Now, yes, right there, stoners, They're they're completely unfunny.
Speaker 2: What happened they got? They got like leftist wives or they eight babies together.
Speaker 3: Left and they were like, I'm really sorry for my past work. Can you forgive me? I'm like, fun a pussy man, I can't forget because you're apologizing for that. It's a great movie.
Speaker 1: Don't don't shot stop doing romantic comedies that nobody that aren't comedies.
Speaker 3: Are like, yeah, yeah, especially when you're not good at the romantic comedies. You know, there have been romantic comedies that were absolutely hysterical, had great moments in them. I'm thinking like wedd and Singer with Adam Sandler. What's the other one, Wedding Crashers. You know, those are more of your romantic comedies that had great humor in them. But you know, some of the stuff now is just like it's over the top corny. And they tried to do a movie right here recently that were was a little bit more edgy. It was the movie with the all of the when of the dogs talk strays, but it just it didn't hit it because they were just cussing like they weren't like making any jokes.
Speaker 4: It was just my friend Rob was actually writing wedding crashers too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh was that right?
Speaker 4: Rob McKittrick. He's the guy who did Waiting and he did tag.
Speaker 3: Oh, Waiting's great too. Waiting is a great movie. Yeah, man, I mean that was Pinnacle. You could sit around with your friends watch that ship and then like you would just you would joke on each other about it, like for years, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Rob and his and my good friend Daniel, they used to work together at TGI Fridays. They worked together there for years, and that's what he wrote Waiting about working there and that ship with the balls. He used to do that to us, like no joke. He'd like, brokeme here, I gotta show you something, and he'd spin around and he'd be fucking the bat wing and it'd be like, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: What are you see? Yeah, the damn bad wing And.
Speaker 4: Then he put it in the movie. But like so much of that stuff that we would joke about when we knew when I knew him years ago, that's fine.
Speaker 2: That's what I rewatched. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and I and another one super Troopers, and both of them made me realize, like, how many of the things I say daily come from those two movies. I was like, man, these must have been really influential.
Speaker 3: Stroopers fantastic and good and your and your comedy TV shows we talk about Chapello Show. I used to love Raino nine one one, oh d I mean, it was some good stuff, man comedy. We used to used to hear it the State.
Speaker 2: I went to see the States like Reunion Tour a year ago or so. It was really good. Most of the Reno nine on one people.
Speaker 1: Super Troopers were the where they're getting pulled over and they're like, hurry up, beat all that eats all the mushrooms, hurry hurry, and then the car takes off and then it comes back.
Speaker 3: Anymore, and.
Speaker 1: You know, and you're just like, oh my god, we need for Stoner's writing screenplays. Yes, Stoner humor is fantastic if done correctly.
Speaker 3: Young young kids, they missed out on all that stuff, you know what I'm saying, But they got they get none of it. What's the funniest movie in the past five years?
Speaker 2: I can't even think of anything. He cranks, Yeah, nothing, I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know. I can't think of anything.
Speaker 2: Nothing's even funny. I mean, Saturday Night Live isn't even funny. Like nothing is funny. There's like no comedy unless you're watching stand up underground comedians like an Opportunity, leonarda Joni or whatever.
Speaker 3: She's freaking d She's gonna be at the Third Eye Carnival.
Speaker 4: In Nashville.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: She's so had, she's yeah, she's here, we go maybe I hope so, Like, Okay, I went, I went to this reddit, this reddit post, and there's somebody up here requesting good comedies. Oh what they got up here? Free guy, the unbearable weight of massive talent Game Night Champions Renfield Renfield That it's not funny. We have a ghost babysitter wanting to you see like nothing none of that hits folks has got Shazam up here? What's not supposed to? Movie Bullet Trained.
Speaker 2: Like funny but only for children, like like.
Speaker 3: Like this, like none of the none of those movies are funny. Like people can't even put anything up here. I mean like, oh, like it's mad. Yeah, that's embarrassing. Hollywood's a disaster. They have.
Speaker 1: They're you know, they're their own worst enemy. Though they've gone so well open, there's nothing funny about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was truly it was truly made it terrible. And I'll take this all the way to the grave. Is that we just got too many projects. Let's see it. It's just got too many projects. There's too many streaming services, there's too many people trying to make movies and TV series and all that stuff, and so it's just diluted it. Let's see it.
Speaker 1: I just watched like two weeks ago with I was like, you know, my daughter's thirteen. I was like, what was out when I was thirteen? That was eighty five? And I was like shit. I went through and looked at like top grossing movies of eighty five and I was like, oh my god, this is this is like there's too many like here.
Speaker 3: Ever, I settled on.
Speaker 1: I showed her them movie trailer for a couple of them, and we settled on Fletch and I asked her like, how did like after I got done, Like, how was it?
Speaker 3: She's like it was really good.
Speaker 1: She's like it's funny. It was like still funny, Huh. She's like, you know, still funny for me, like I I know the movie, but for her to watch it, she was like it.
Speaker 3: Was really funny.
Speaker 1: It was like, see, we need those like eighties comedies that were like just killing it back then, and you take.
Speaker 3: A look at them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, movies of eighty five and it's like Beverly Hills cop spies like us. I mean, it was like the whole thing was like every there's like the top twenty five. You're you're gonna find like at least ten movies there that are like Hall of Fame level.
Speaker 3: It's like one year it's crazy. Yeah. And and the and the movies they had a than plot because it wasn't about the plot, and it was about the ship talking. Guess what it was about. It didn't you to be trains either, which is not they're not.
Speaker 1: There's no agenda, there's no like, well, why can't we all just get along and be inclusive and anything like inclusive.
Speaker 3: I want to watch a funny movie. I specifically don't want it to be inclusive.
Speaker 1: I want half the people in the audience to leave because they're so offended by it.
Speaker 2: I want it to be authentic. I want it to be like this is actually people and people can actually relate to it. And none of us are pretending to be someone or not. We're just being fucking honest. And if it offends you, then good. I love Ara the rugged Man's line, he said. And if I ain't offend you, I probably say it right. You should be offended.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that.
Speaker 4: I just signed into two B. It asked me my gender.
Speaker 2: They're like, go in the other direction. They're like, no, we're gonna go so hard on gender. There's gonna be still sixty five of them everywhere except the government.
Speaker 3: And they're just trying to figure out man, so they can they can cater what they got to you. Okay. Line up eighty five moves back to the future, Beverly Hills, Cop Rambo two, Rocky four, Goonies, Police Academy two, Fletch, European Vacation, Breakfast Club, Wow, Boosters, million Et.
Speaker 1: Spies like us, Commando teen Wolf. I'm just doing the comedy once.
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 2: In one year nineteen eighty five, eighty five year for.
Speaker 3: Movie science, weird Revenge was great?
Speaker 1: This is great Nightmaron Elm Street, Flamingo kid Out, Damn Man. I remember going like the Gods must be Crazy? And do you ever see The Gods Must Be Crazy? It's like a mockumentary.
Speaker 4: That is the My dad took me to the movies to see that, and I remember that fucking movie. There were times we were laughing so hard that like we were having seizures.
Speaker 3: It was like coming out nobody knows about Yeah.
Speaker 4: Definitely a bottle, the bottle hitting them in the head. It was the greatest thing ever ever, my.
Speaker 2: So, my my favorite movie is The never Story. My favorite book is The Never Ending Story, and that was eighty four, I think. And so my little nephew's like five or six or something, and I guess he saw like a little tiny bit of The Never Ending Story on a TV while they were waiting in line somewhere, you know, for something, and he was like, what is this? And my brother was like, oh, we'll watch that. You like that, We'll watch that. So they watched it. My nephew's like a little genius. My niece is just a little bit younger than him, so I think some of it just kind of was over her head. But he had to pause the movie multiple times and be like whoa, whoa. He was just like this movie's like blowing his little mind. So I was like loving hearing about this story. It was so cute. Plus favorite movie. So I'm like proud, proud aunt. My nephew's finally seen my favorite movie. But then my brother was like, do you remember when I saw the Silence of the Lambs And I was like no, He's like yeah. For some reason, my mom and dad and my aunt like brought him to the theater and they were gonna go see Oh god, now I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: It was die Hard.
Speaker 2: It's die Hard, so whatever year that was, and Silence of the Lambs was also in the theater, and for some reason, they knew Diehard was inappropriate for children, but they didn't know that Silence of the Lambs wasn't. So they're like, well, you can't see die Hard, but do you want to see this other movie it's about Lambs or whatever. And so he's like thirteen, and he goes to Silence of the Lambs. Not only does he go to Silence of the Lambs at thirteen without the adults, but also like zero other people were in the theater because it was a mattine on like a Tuesday or something like he's alone in a theater watching Silence at the Lambs at thirteen, and in his brain he's like, holy fuck, if this is what this movie's like, what the fuck is die Hard?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like right, because I can't see that shit. I was like, this is hilarious, you poor traumatized child.
Speaker 4: Like what my dad used to like. We'd get out of a movie and we'd be going out the thing, and all of a sudden he grabbed me and be like, come this way, and he'd sneak into the next movie and we would catch the end of the lat you know, we would go in there as the movie was ending or whatever, and sometimes we'd get in there perfect, and yeah, but that's how that's that was my dad.
Speaker 2: You got a lot for your money, see as many movies as we can. Thought that was not looked down on, Like I thought. The theaters were just like, yeah, go watch I've never even done it.
Speaker 1: It was it's not okay, rocky horror picture show at like a midnight showing.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: But in Sarasota, where I grew up, they had a place that would okay. So we had the remember the porn theater that Pee Wee Herman got busted in. Yeah, that porn theater would play Rocky Horror Picture Show, and so they had like two nights a week that they would do Rocky Horror and it was always in the papers. So I never went, though.
Speaker 3: I've been one time and it was really fun.
Speaker 4: Actually, and they were dancing and all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, people like all get totally done up for it, and people are it's real. It's if you don't know what you're in for, you know, if like your friends are like, oh, it's just this movie.
Speaker 3: Like in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: I remember I remember hearing it, like it was right in the middle of the movie, and you can hear this beer bottle like rolling. I don't know how it caught a good run.
Speaker 3: It rolled.
Speaker 1: You could hear it rolling all the way down like under everybody's chairs, like all the way. Everybody knew it was like a beer bottle.
Speaker 3: Because obviously it's.
Speaker 1: Midnight on Saturday night and a bunch of high school kids are in there watching a stupid ass movie.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question. This football game is starting. Does anybody have the final score?
Speaker 2: I'm calling it right now. Eagles are going to win because they are doing They're trying to make it the patriotic zeitgeist of the moment. They're reinforcing it.
Speaker 4: Well, some some newspaper did the leak, you know, did the leak the shit early again this year and the Chiefs A, yeah, the Chiefs are going to win by like thirty thirty eight, thirty five, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: Here's here's here's the wild They know that they.
Speaker 4: Have to tell their systems and that's what that really is. They're testing their systems before they actually put the article out.
Speaker 3: But you know, Patrick Mahome rolled up in the Philadelphia Eagles green suit. That's what he did. Who's Patrick mahonons today? He's the quarterback for Kansas the quarterback for Kansas City. What yeah, well, where did you see Kelsea's outfit? Did? He rolled up?
Speaker 1: And he looked like a nineteen seventies coke dealer. He had like a tan yeah, like a brown suit, like almost like a zoot suit, and.
Speaker 3: He had like these brown.
Speaker 1: I'm a cocaine trafficker sunglasses on. You'll know it when you see the picture of him, you'll be like, oh my god, he really does.
Speaker 3: He looked like.
Speaker 1: Pretty convinced that the Bradley Cooper's character and what was that movie where he played like an undercover guy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I couldn't think about it what she's talking about. But I'm convinced the more yeah, the more money that you get, like just the freaker you get, like just across the board for some reason, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Why, why did you wear the other teams?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that, but it was all green, all Philadelphia green, like the exact Philadelphia green color. Like it's almost like a psychological operation. Like, hey, just like you know, I own y'all's ass. Okay, so years ago, I guess I want to.
Speaker 2: I usually do a halftime prediction and I'm usually one hundred percent right, and I haven't done one this year, so I don't know. Maybe I'll sit down after we're done and write one up. Yeah, but like what the themes are going to be, it's easy, it's just whatever. The themes of the media are very easy. But it's a little bit confusing this time because everything just fucking suddenly shift. Someone was saying. One of the journalists I like at Brownstone Institute was saying, like, this is the largest narrative shift we've ever seen in all of history. I was like, it's truly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so who knows. I do a lot.
Speaker 1: I republish a lot of Brownstone Institute's a fun activist post.
Speaker 7: I love their their really good. Yeah that's cool. Yeap, yes, we'll see. Well you want to wrap it so we can super bowel on.
Speaker 2: I'll just throw in one more thing. That woman who had sex with a thousand people whatever her name is, she can't post it on only fans and make money off of it because it's too many people and they don't want to verify that they're all consenting. So she just did it for nothing.
Speaker 3: It's perfect. That's great. Perfect. Oh yeah yeah, because when you go, when you go and try to google it, it's like it's unconfirmed. So it's like damn. You know what I'm saying. But there's a beef between Bonnie Blue and Lily Phillips. Now, like at first they were like buddy buddy, but now it's a beef because like she quote unquote beat her to the punch, And you know, I think it has to do with Lily phil I think somebody was saying like Lily Phillips is like high up on the on the radar and Bonnie Blue is like way down. So she was trying to, you know, get her name out there a little bit more.
Speaker 2: So I fuck me, and then she did. At first that bitch.
Speaker 4: I'm cheating and I'm watching here on the monitor, and I just saw a commercial for a comedy, a military comedy with Dennis what's his fucking name, Dennis Member, Dennis gad No, the guy who did the filing show, the smokes cigarettes, the blonde hairs. Oh oh, Leary Larry, there we go who Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a military comedy starring.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a Fox show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably gonna be funny. He's funny.
Speaker 3: It's about like to do with this military base in the Netherlands.
Speaker 4: And did you guys ever watch the Space Force comedy show. That show was actually fucking hilarious. Steve Farrell was in it. It was actually worth watching.
Speaker 2: Oh he's funny too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm Lindsay Sharman of roaguways dot org. You can find me at roaguways dot org.
Speaker 4: Corey, Yo, Motherfucker's February twenty second on an wake up channel. I'm doing a fucking four to six hour presentation on the Unbelievable story of Harvey le Oswald. My audio book will be out the same day. Fucking buy it, bitches. I read the thing myself with the with the finger, and then now that I realize how good I am in audiobooks, I'm now will be reading, willing to read your audiobook for.
Speaker 1: You, just beginning of that hypocrisy. Second edition is out with an audiobook.
Speaker 4: I got you covered.
Speaker 3: Darren Grimes of Grimerica did the audio on that one, so nice.
Speaker 2: Check it out, go get it and excute.
Speaker 3: X key four twenty dot com and uh remember, guys, me and Cory D Beyond the keybe live on Thursday, Nights nine.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it all right, see you guys next week. Have a happy superb Owl.