Speaker 1: Welcome back. Today's zero to day one sixty nine. It is almost twenty twenty five on this eve of New Year's Eve, of New Year's Eve, and I'm Lindsay Sharman here with you from rogueways and Cory Hughes off Corey Hughes dot org, XQ four twenty of XQ four twenty dot com, and Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions Dot. I. Oh, how you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Stressed but stressed fit. I feel like the Indians are coming to take my job right now? Oh Indians, man, Not not really, but.
Speaker 3: They're stupid headdresses and shit.
Speaker 2: Not really, but somebody, somebody.
Speaker 1: Does debate even smark, like, haven't we had that uh whatever type of visa for since the nineties?
Speaker 3: No, okay, so let me send it up for you internutshell, Okay, white people don't want any more non white people come into this country. That's a goddamn reality.
Speaker 2: And okay, yeah, but I was trying to figure it out too. I was like, h one, let me, let me, let me, let me go look this up, because I mean, did this get implemented like last week? And I was like nineteen ninety. I was like oh, someone and somebody gives a fuck today. I was like, y'all thirty four years.
Speaker 3: Late, how about like implementing a program to develop the best engineers instead of import them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but somebody's got to want to do that and do that.
Speaker 3: We can do that.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to want to do that. Okay. So so for for that, for that to actually happened, that you would have to start forcing people to do that, so you're best for them incentivized. Incent ain't gonna do that, man, Bud. You tell you we we're talking about gen Z. Okay, talking about the gen Z.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you don't smoke weed and you want to make two hundred grand a year, Uh, you can join this program.
Speaker 2: Work life balance, work life balance. The work life balance will be off. What are you gonna do about their work life balance.
Speaker 3: Life balance and go out to fucking win?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, you paid me, No, no, no, Corey. This is this is multi level. This is multi dimensional. There's a lot you got to do here.
Speaker 3: No, you pay me the money and I'll put whatever the personal desires on hold for X amount of time because I want that money. You will you, most people will you, most people will most people want that money.
Speaker 1: But they'll feel entitled to kill you because they still are being enslaved by you.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: That's the leftist way, like y'all take your job. Yeah, I'll take your job of you.
Speaker 3: Watch it, and I won't be happy about it.
Speaker 1: Owner class you watch out, you landlords. We're coming for you.
Speaker 2: I'm just trouble. I'm trying to tell you, man, Bud. It's like, now, I noticed some people here who do that stuff. But if you look at what the majority of of a of younger people wanting to do what they want to do, you know the.
Speaker 3: Problem is we've never had the equivalent of a Siberia.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We can't be like, if you fuck up, you're going to Siberia, which is what they did in Russia, because if you fucked up in Russia, you went to Siberia, not hard. So you don't have that here in America.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody keeps talking about America, but niggas want to be in America. Okay, That's just all there is to it. Everybody keeps talking shit about it. Oh, y'all ain't shit. Yeah, but Joe I asked well to come here, and don't you I know you do you know, and the H one B Visa whatever the fuck it.
Speaker 3: Is, asked this question because this has been on my on my curiosity meter lately. Reference the projecting that Donald Trump and what's his name, Homan the new borders are. They're projecting a lot of we're gonna come for you, right. My question is how much of does that projecting alone impact the numbers because they're limited on what they can do legally. But if they're projecting the idea of if you come here, we're gonna fucking get you, like, will that fear alone prevent people from coming? I kind of I don't know. I'm leaning in the seventy thirty kind of yes, it will. So.
Speaker 4: But if if the punishment is I came from Venezuela and you catch me in the United States and then you send me back to Venezuela, is that really a punishment? That's where you need the Siberia. Yeah, where you go? No, no, no, we're not sending you to Venezuela. We're sending you to Uganda now from Africa. No, I don't care. We're playing roulette here. You got on the you Ganda Airline flight today, that's your number came up you're going to Africa. How now you're doing that where it's where it's Russian roulette, it's airport roulette. And you don't know where these people are going after they get deported. That that you can bet on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 4: It'd be.
Speaker 3: I say, just make sure that they're all put on Boeing flights.
Speaker 4: You're flight you're gonna go in a Boeing test.
Speaker 3: Flight planes that they're pretty sure work.
Speaker 1: Serviced in a while. But we think it'll do.
Speaker 4: Everyone that gets caught in the Pacific Northwest is most definitely going to that big Boeing airport, and and they're getting sent to wherever Boeing you know, ditches those airplanes out in the middle of the ocean, those old used ones, so they don't have to.
Speaker 1: Pay you get a flight to the Pacific Ocean. The most terrifying I would like to die any way, except being dropped in the middle of the ocean. Everything else is preferable.
Speaker 2: No worry, you'd be dad quickly. First all. First off, you're gonna freeze it. You're gonna freeze the day at first. Yeah, that Hypothermiah, you probably pay us a out, so you're dramning.
Speaker 1: From high enough would be great because then I pass out. I have a fun time for a little minute, and then I pass out and I hit the water and splat. So that'd be fine.
Speaker 4: But there's a as a any of you guys scuba dive, I'm assuming next was gonna say no, But there is a thermal climb when you go down deep enough where and I remember this in California. This is why you mentioned the Pacific Ocean. It's cold anyway, right, full hood everything to go down, but you go down and it's cold and cold and cold, and then you get to this layer and you can just tell it's like you've dropped into some whole new realm because it's incredibly cold. It's like an additional ten degrees colder than it just was. When by the time you come up to the when you get to the surface, all the water that's in your suit is so warm that by the time you get to the top you feel like you're you're boiling sort of. But when you're down there, it's not just cold. In the Pacific Ocean, it's cold. You get like forty feet down, then it gets even colder. So good luck to.
Speaker 2: You, I'm supposed to be warming that water up.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: By it's really boiling, so it wouldn't but it wouldn't boiling on the pre.
Speaker 1: No soon, it's supposed to be our what like arctic cyclone like death bomb of freezing temperatures or whatever they're freaking out about now in like a week or so.
Speaker 3: Doesn't global warming anymore? Are we having global coaling? As that was like.
Speaker 1: Having global icing? Yeah, we're all going to die from the ice.
Speaker 3: Trump like all this fear mongering about the climate, like illegal, can you put those people in prison?
Speaker 1: This is the thing too, so excube you are. Its probably doesn't often get to freezing or below freezing, but they're saying it could get to like like negative temperatures negative ten, negative twenty, even even as far south as yeah, even as far as Mother's hey, old East coast. Yeah, in the south the first week of January or seeing I think for like the second through the seventh or something if I'm remembering correctly. So they're freaking out about it. And again they're like, this is unprecedented, this is crazy. And so my favorite weather guy's name is Chris Martz. He's like, actually that's happened in nineteen seventy, nineteen seventy seven, nineteen eighty nine, and like you just lists all of these years when this exact thing has happened. He's like, and I don't think that's going to happen January.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I remembered that a.
Speaker 3: Lot of these records that were broken, Like the last time it was set was one hundred years ago. I'm like, wait a minute, Yeah, you're telling how long ago and it was broken by like half a degree. You're like, wait a minute, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 2: But no, right right here recently is probably in the past six years. Like it was so cold here for two weeks, like pipes were bursting in the ground. Oh wow, yeah, so I mean yeah, yeah, I guess folks forgot that. But it was like, you know, eighteen degrees and I was like, dude, what the hell going on around this jointet it was it wasn't getting at it, it wasn't getting at a freezing temperature. It was staying like you're hilf for the day would be like thirty two.
Speaker 3: Wow, So we haven't added. We've had a couple of snows here, but nothing's really stuck.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, are we going to be warming?
Speaker 2: He said, I can only hope. I can only hope.
Speaker 3: Like the cognitive breakdown amongst the people who were like this is global warming is truly fucking unbelievable. Like the two things have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 4: At all, won't get me wound up?
Speaker 3: Those people people are so stupid.
Speaker 4: They're doing the bird flu thing again. Yeah, you're so They're so committed to this.
Speaker 3: It's like the third time they're trying to bird flu shit.
Speaker 2: Nobody gives about they even bought birks and when back they bought burks and.
Speaker 4: No, I know they brought them out of uh wow.
Speaker 3: Aides could take up a physical form with wings and be flying around at people and motherfuckers would still be like, I'm not wearing a fucking mask off.
Speaker 1: That's true. There's like what is supposedly sick in a hospital and we're supposed to be like freaking out because of that, and they're like, oh, no, we tested him, he's got it. I'm like, dude, I don't know how many people don't know anymore. The PCR tests aren't real. They don't test for anything, Like nobody believes you her cares, but that didn't stop. What's her fucking name, Leanna Winna Chinese. Yeah, she came out and she's like, let's get everybody been injected, and specifically before Trump takes office for some reason, like what China, because those are.
Speaker 3: The magical human form. It would be fucking Lena when I'm telling.
Speaker 4: You, that's who Frank from quite frankly calls the homunculusus. Yeah, basically he makes fun of her the way she talks mmmm, and that after everything, she's she's a World Economic Forum young global leader. She was the president of Planned Parenthood for almost two years. She's a she's a witness to the Boston bombing.
Speaker 1: Oh god, she's born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's an asset to the empire.
Speaker 3: Okay, how do you get to be an asset of the empire?
Speaker 5: Like, I mean, people think we are somebody out of it and you get to go to that faction. Is that how this ship works?
Speaker 4: Well, they identify early and and you know that Rhodes Scholarship program is part of it, and they they they they identify you know, I mean you look at the list of people who have gone through that program who have gone on to be sociopathic monsters like Bill Clinton and Rachel Maddow and the likes. And you know that this is they get identified early, is having like ambition and huge character flaws that can be exploited later. Right, So it's it doesn't do any good. You're like the straight a student like Goody two Shoes, doesn't do anything. You have to be that reprehensible scumbag like Bill Clinton who's trying to fuck underage girls and having his security guard stand guard and apartment buildings while he goes in and rapes people as the governor of Arkansas. Yeah, which he's most definitely did all those things. Right, So you have to find somebody who's like broken on the inside. It's a Prerequisite's while all these bloodline, multi generational families fuck their kids up right, It's like you just break your toy so that you can always keep it a little bit broken. Yeah, it's a prerequisite. I guess you got you dug into Lena Winn's past, you would find her family had some tex connections to intelligence in some level, or she went through some deep state school. She probably went to Johns Hopkins or some fu Columbia or some school like that. I don't know exactly what her background is. She obviously went to you know, the wef identified her as a young global leader, and then you're just sling shot into the top. I mean then it's no longer like what what your legislative skill sets are any of that stuff. It's just like, no, you are inserted into high positions of power that are bypassing, you know, skipping multiple layers here, just being installed at the top. Yes, too, but you have to be controllable. Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pretty. It's pretty. Sample.
Speaker 4: That's why you go out and say that I was at the Boston bombing and it blew up and I saw blood and I saw people, and you didn't see any of that.
Speaker 1: You were there anyway, Like this is like those people who are just like I was just at my third fucking mass shooting event.
Speaker 6: You're like, uh, what about Adams in New York because he obviously stepped out of line and so you know, they tried to get him for having like free airline tickets and the dumbest ship ever.
Speaker 2: In a Turkey sandwich.
Speaker 4: Right, So yeah, when criminal like Eric Adams, right, who you know is You're like we're going after it. Excess turkey sandwiches and air and airline tickets here. Really, when this guy has probably got a you know, several million dollars buried somewhere airplane tickets, what is this really about?
Speaker 1: Is this spread that doesn't lead back to them though too, so they're like, okay, that crime.
Speaker 2: No, but he just started he started cutting up.
Speaker 4: It was like one pin on you.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know this about him, but he allegedly did some time in the Bronx, in at the Spofford spo F far D youth House, which is allegedly one of the places Oswald was when he was in New York.
Speaker 4: But when I hear youth houses, I always think of them the ones in the UK where they're running kids.
Speaker 3: Well, the weird thing is like, so obviously when you have juvenile delinquents, they got to send them somewhere, So you have these houses for juvenile delinquents. And in New York City back in the fifties there was a fucking ton of these places, Like I've come across like a half a dozen in just Manhattan and the Bronx alone. And so it's when you see people associated with these places like Eric Adams, right, it just kind of sets off some red flags. And then when you go through some of the language when they're interviewing these people who knew Oswald, they're talking about experiments, but not in the sense of like doing experiments on people, and they keep referring to like the youth house as the lab. A couple people have referred to it as the lab and then right, exactly, exactly right. So there's some definitely some interesting weird connections through some of these youth houses. And to see people like Eric Adams having gone through one of these places in New York specifically, is like, really really weird.
Speaker 4: I would I would look for ties to the pharmaceutical industry as well, because they have a long history of using them as lab rats.
Speaker 3: Well that's my that's kind of my thing with MKLTRE. A lot of people think m k LTRA is all the mind control stuff, which to some degree it was, but I think really that mk LTRE was mostly a cover for chemical and biological and pharmaceutical type weapons or experimentation. I think all the stuff they did with drugs fell under mk ULTRA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just had John Potash on we talked about his new movie CIA Drugs r US and it was fascinating. We got into mk Ultra and Lookout Mountain and all those places where they were manufacturing actual propaganda where they were trying to get inside your brain and create propaganda for your mind, you know, with acid, with trauma based mind control, with all that stuff, and in the role of the Central Intelligence Agency, and how much of that information was destroyed and how lucky we were that we got any of it, that it was just like a clerical error that some of it was accident. Forty thousand pages were accidentally sent to one office when they should have been sent to another office and they would have been destroyed. And it was the last batch that got saved. And that's where a lot of the the you know, mk ultra component like that, we think about it, it's in that documentation. But like to your point, Corey, what's in the documentation that was destroyed? Yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: So I think when it comes to people demanding these Kennedy documents, I think it's what they're really hiding, are these past projects. They're not hiding anything related to Kennedy. I mean, maybe a little couple things. David Morales, A couple things on Valenti, you know, a couple of things with a couple of other guys, but nothing major, nothing that would be a smoking gun. But I think that all these fucking any of these documents get released, and it'll show people connected to Kennedy are connected to other programs, and then there'll be questions about, well, what are these programs, And that's going to be like the fucking that's going to be like the mind blower of all time, because that's when you get into like the duplicatet Oswald shit and the duplicate all these other how many other duplicates have we had throughout history, how many presidents weren't real presidents? How many you know? This is all connected to that. And I think that's what we'll come out.
Speaker 4: If you open the Kennedy files, then that exposes you to all of these other programs that were operational at the time that people aren't asking questions about that they heard that people remained ignorant too. And if you expose the ken though of course obviously they don't want to be known. It to be known the role of the US government in the assassination. But beyond that, it's like, oh, that's just part of it. That's just part of what you'll discover when you see that. What you'll see is that we're also involved in spraying chemicals into the New York City subway stations and spraying the all of San Francisco with all these weapons to bio weapons, to just see what happens. We sprayed bacteria and we spade radioactive germs everywhere, and you know, just to see what happened. It's like, well, if you if we were to know that, if the general public was to understand that, they would want the CIA shut down completely, of course. So it's it's it's it's survival on their part to not allow the Kennedy documents to see the light of day, because if they do, then they'd have to shut the place down.
Speaker 3: So to me, I wonder if how much of the experimentation of the CIA is done with everything they're doing today seems to be focused on continued colonialism, imperialism, and helping Israel and that's pretty much it further acquisition of resources. That's what the CIA does today. So where does mk ultra type shit fit into.
Speaker 4: I think it's the IDA. I think it's gone digital, don't you like that. It's the blue flicker in your screen that puts you in a hypnotic state, and the subliminal messaging in televisions and all of that. I think they've gone optogenetics. No need to drug people when you can optically confuse them by flashing certain lights and knowing what I mean, they talked about that's seventy years ago too, how how exposing people to certain light frequencies could could put them in a more susceptible sort of state of mind. And they were exploring that. So fuck if they were doing that, you know, so a century ago, what are they doing now?
Speaker 3: When I look back at the last sixty years of intelligence operations, they've all focused around a couple of different things. Like it's like, you know, it might start with this big, wide net of various programs and operations and intelligence gathering, but it all filters down to a couple of things. Like during the Cold War, it was all about the Soviet Union and counterintelligence. How do we not get spied on and how do we spy on them? Really, so every program in the world boiled down to that at the time, right, So I think you could probably look at what everything is boiling down to like for some goddamn reason, like they won't leave fucking Russia alone. So a lot of the CIA operations have to do with ultimately spinning Russia in a bad light and ultimately how would we you know, invade or infiltrate or how do we get in digitally? So there's always like a main thing you're operating on, and then all the subprograms kind of boil down into into aiding that main theme that the agency has going on. So but it seems like they don't have much to fucking do, really, they don't anymore. They keep fucking with Russia. Why don't think it's go fucking with like the Congo or some bullshit country that can't fight back. I mean, like that would be in our best interest really, because we're not getting anywhere with Russia except having our our dollar destroyed and all the other things that went along with our bad decision making in regards to Russia.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's the point is to is to and I think the point is to destroy America by continuing to make bad decisions like going after Russia and all the things that with that, you know, the strengthening of the Russian ruble and the pushing them into a gold back bricks currency and tightening those relationships with them. I mean, it was a fucking catastrophe for the American Empire. What has happened in the aftermath of the sanctions against Russia, I mean, it is one hundred percent backfired. It's made them stronger. It sent a message to the rest of the world that America will use the dollar as a weapon against you. So it's made everybody very uncomfortable with being dependent, Like you know, the future of the dollar, made them look at other things, made them start buying gold or their central banks, made them consider buying bitcoin, moving to that because they don't. I mean, there's a whole lot of talk about doing things differently, and that was never talked about. Like ten years ago, the idea that you would sell your oil and anything other than US dollars would everybody knew that that would get you murdered.
Speaker 3: If you happen. We didn't do nothing, We didn't do shit. It happened in such it happened in slow motion, and then all of a sudden, all of a sudden, it was just gone, you know what I mean, And I ain't shit they can do about it. Who are they going to invade to get the dollar control back?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Nobody, They can't.
Speaker 4: But it's just like the accepted Ponzi scheme. And so in that in the acceptance, it has strength. The dollar has strength because it's like, well, it may be bullshit, but it's less bullshit than my you know, Venezuelan Boulevar or whatever the fuck they have that's devaluing thirty percent a month, you know. So that's the problem is that the dollar is it's negative behavior is going to be positively reinforced by the fact that it isn't going to collapse even after doing all this horrible self destructive stuff, and it's still going to be like worth something, and they're going to go, see, we were right, still worth a lot because we can put sanctions on Russia and fuck them.
Speaker 1: I think the globalist technocracy, whatever you want to call it, has had plans to degrade the USA for some time now, and this is why we started to see all these presidential people who were openly known as failures in various ways. Right like before that they obviously were too, it was just hidden we didn't talk about it, you know, like it just was under the rug. And then like we knew Bill Clinton, you know, fucked women with cigars or whatever the fuck. And then it was like Bush can't even spell and you know whatever, you know, and now we have Trump and people are just supposed to feel at least that the United States is not strong, that we don't have like a united sort of cultural value system anymore, that we've been invaded, basically, that we don't have control or power. Everything's so corrupt and it's sort of like currency, right, like if you don't believe in it doesn't work, and so it's actually a super effective strategy. And here we are like third world defying basically. I mean, like everything's crazy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What I just heard too is that And I'm not in the job market, so I don't know, but I heard that it's actually super hard to find a job. Again. For a while, it was like anybody go to a job anywhere, they were just like, if you're a breathing, just show up, like we will give you money. And now apparently that's not true, like it's it's a lot harder. So I don't know that it's getting worse and worse. It seems like all the time, and it was long time ago.
Speaker 3: They seem to always be hiring at King Super's the midnight shift at like twenty five to thirty bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think they had a night time shift because everyone's stalking in the fucking middle.
Speaker 3: Of the day, I know, right, So if my shait ever falls apart, I'm just gonna go work midnight shift a King Super and that'll be that. Maybe I'll even start smoking again.
Speaker 2: It is okay, So, man, getting hired is so simple. Know somebody in the building that is fucking it that it's your education and all that sort of ship doesn't matter. None of that matters. I know somebody, that's somebody. That's that's how you get anywhere. You know somebody. That's why. That's why when people are like, oh, I'm introverted. I don't like to hang around people and I don't want to talk, I said, well, you're fucked. Then don't worry about it. Unless you get lucky on your crypto, unless you win the lottery, you'r fuck buddy. Okay, people walking around, don't give a ship what nobody thinks cool. You won't ever have nothing. Okay, don't don't worry about it. Life will show you. Life will show you that you should give a fuck man. People, this ship is easy, man. That's how you get gigs. Gotta know know somebody.
Speaker 4: You gotta know somebody I got. I'll tell you in my real estate I'll tell you how I got my real estate jobs. And I worked in new home sales for doll Web pultid Web, which is a publicly traded company. It's a really well respected company, and in new home sales you will make a lot of money. Surprisingly, it's a bunch of old ladies working there. But and my mom used to work for one a long time ago, and her boss in Palm Springs went to Vegas, and I stayed in touch, and I knew her boss. I stayed in touch with him, and he hired me. And when I was in the office with him hiring me, he said, he says, well, I can't get you to start like right away. I'll hire you for sure, but I can't get you just I can't say when I'm going to get you to start because I have to get a spot open. It's too bad you aren't like a recent college graduate, because if you were a recent college graduate, then I could get you hired right away And I said, well, my girlfriend is this was like twenty years ago, and he said, really, she just graduated from college. When I said like a year ago, he goes, do you think she'd want a job in sales? And I was like yeah, she flashed forward. She made four hundred and one thousand dollars that first year. Jesus accidentally got the job.
Speaker 7: Mayam there it is, and a bunch of my two bosses that were there at that job for me, one went off to a high rise and took me with her.
Speaker 4: The other one went off to another builder and hired me three years later. So I never had to do the interview thing.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the interviewing they put it.
Speaker 4: Put an open call out then and they interview fifty people for one spot. Good luck. You're wasting your time. What you want to do is make sure that you don't that they don't have to have the interview, that they that they know you in advance. My boss, my ex boss who became my boss again, didn't put an ad in the paper saying we need to hire salespeople. He called four of us that we used to work together. As soon as his lock up period expiredired, where he could then poach his old people. As soon as it expired. The four of us were sitting in his office accepting a job with him. And that's I mean, that's that's how you do it. You don't go interview for jobs.
Speaker 1: Well, teaching, they have to post the job for so long publicly, they have to accept all the applications, they have to interview the top five most qualified people, and then they can choose based on whatever criteria they want. But they have to do that. It's like force. So my first year teaching, I got like just so many It was a shitty year. Everybody was getting laid off and teaching. It was like I just graduated with my degree and that everybody's getting fired even though they've been places for many years whatever, and I'm applying all these places. I got shiel loads of interviews because I was like one of the most qualified people because of the degree I had, But I didn't get any of those jobs because they always know who they fucking want to hire, even though they have to go through that process by union standard. So it was really really frustrating.
Speaker 2: Even ye in that scenario, I mean, that's just the way life it works, okay, I mean, ain't about your smarts and all that shit. It's just, man, know somebody, why you think the motherfuckers did a frat thing. Frat thing, sorority thing. You just create a network.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I remember here for oh oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that guy. But in college, but he was a hoop man. We played beer poll and all that. Ain't got shit to do with a job. Yeah, but he was a cool do yeah, get him on, get him on, come in, we'll we'll figure out something for him to do. And then that's how you get in. I mean, to be honest, that's how I got my job now, I mean, that's that's how I got it. The guy's like, hey man, I'm about to be the manager. It's like, what you're gonna do? I said, I don't know. He's like, we'll come work here and do you figure it out? And I figured it out that the place of man's great. So it's just like, I mean, I didn't have no experience in them cars or anything. Shit, I ain't. I ain't never changed all on nothing. Now I can talk to you about a car as if I've worked on it before, because I've just acquired knowledge in the field. Uh, but as far as as far as actually know anything, like could I go to your all right now with DH it to it, He'll know I don't know what I'm looking at, But I can talk to people today. I'm relatable, you know, and I'm not an ass at least not all the time.
Speaker 4: I will say this though, Sometimes you got to make sure you work for the right company too, because right when I did work for Pulti Dell Web, when I first got into new home sales, they put every employ every new hire, through a ninety day training program. And one of the things that they make you do is they make you spend a week doing everybody else's job. So I had to spend a week with construction. I had to spend a week with the ladies at the front desk who answer all the phones in our building. I had to spend a week with customer service. I had to spend a week with maintenance. I just spent because they wanted you to know, like what everybody was doing and how they did it, and how fucking hard they worked and how the whole machine worked, so that you would have a better understanding of what your role was. And they were always like number one home builder, number one customer satisfaction, number one quality, and like the employees were treated really well, like I got spoiled. That was my first like real big job in there. I was working for a company like that. I then later found out through working for other companies just how many of them suck ass and how terrible they really are and how much they don't care about any of those things like customer service and everything. But I will say this, when I was working for Pulti del Web, they like were obsessive about making sure their customer was like really well taken care of. And I was like, damn, So if I like company too, like it makes your life easier.
Speaker 2: Well I got lucky, you know. But I see the owners of the company every day every single day they've worked there. Oh yeah, I hang out with the owners every single day, talk football, talk all that stuff. I mean, it's just you know, And so when it's when it's a family business like that, like that makes it for me, and other people don't see it that way. That's why I they're like because usually turn over for anything as far as automotive, if you're gonna do service advisor manager work usually about three years. It's all people can make it in one one destination. Now they'll stay in the in that particular field, but they'll have to leave and go somewhere else just because it'll be it's like extremely it's an extremely toxic environment, just because I mean, you're dealing with people who's pissed off. I mean when you come in and I tell you sixty five hundred dollars to put a transmission in your car, you're like, you know, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. You know what I'm saying. It's not like you. Yeah. Yeah, people are happy to go see the salesman. Yeah, oh I got this new shiny toy. I can show off look what I got. Nobody's really happy to come back there and see.
Speaker 4: But I told you about of the autumn.
Speaker 2: World. Yeah so, but news. But can I can I turn people who usually would have a bad experience in there to having a good experience, and the good experience won't even be about so much their car. I'll just talk about random stuff in life with them, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's a type of skill.
Speaker 4: Has anyone ever offered your job?
Speaker 2: You're diffusing ever offered me a job. Oh yeah, yeah, I've had a couple of couple of jobs.
Speaker 4: That's another way, too, Like, when you're in a position to interact with the general public, you never know who you're interacting with. The person whose table you're waiting, maybe some big shot executive who's like, you know what, I like your style. You handled this fuck up with our dinner tonight perfectly. Uh do you like waiting tables?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, if you want to do something different, you're like, you know, I don't mean that in a creepy way, but in the like like you you still like a good problem solver. I need one of those on my team. What are you doing? Do you want to work for me?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Like, oh, that stuff happens too, So like you're always sort of auditioning and interviewing. And I And the reason why I have so much like animosity towards the interview process was because I got fucked with one time really bad by a commercial real estate company who hired me. But they put me through seven interviews.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And and hell and the guy who is the boss at the end was like, at the end of the I said the seventh one I came in and I, you know, every time I was meeting with somebody knew, but I knew who the ultimate boss was. And he was a guy who had gone to the same college I had gone to and and I kind of didn't realize how important that is. And so in California, like in some cases, it's the deciding factor that they will quite literally hire you if you went to the same school they went to, because they're crazy about that. But on the seventh interview, I was agitated when I walked in there and and the guy said, how's it going, And I said, fucking hire me right now, or I'm walking out the door, and he goes, dude, he's going to hire you. On the first interview, I just I just needed you to meet everybody. Don't worry, You're hired. And he's like, he's like, I'm glad you stood up for yourself and told me to told me to fuck off. I like that. I was like, good, great, that's the same boss who when I quit. This was also turned out to be the worst job I've ever had in my life. And I will tell you a very brief story of how you know it's the worst job you've ever had, and I specifically remember it. It's burned into my mind. I had gone out to lunch one day and I fucking hated this job. And and I came in and it was in a like an eight story high rise building where there's like a lobby. And as I was walking in the front door on a Friday afternoon from lunch, there's this dude is in there, mopping the floor. And and I thought to myself, that guy's got it all figured out. That nobody's up his ass. He's just his own sort of boss out here. He's doing his you know's, there's no wrong way to do it. There's nobody he's gonna chew his ass. As I fucking this's great. And I thought, you know what, if I have that thought, I probably should quit. And I told my boss, I fucking hate this job every day. I want to kill myself. I'm out of here. And and he's he was he was the only cool guy in the whole place. He said to me, he goes, what's it worth to you to not have me stand up on my desk and scream at the top of my lungs in front of all these lunatics in here? You're fucking fired. Get out of here.
Speaker 3: Go Well, that.
Speaker 4: Would be pretty funny. He goes, I'm not going to do that too. You get out of here, he goes, get out. He goes out of here. While you're young. He goes, I'm ten years older than you, and I can't leave. And I was like, okay, and I remember, and I honestly I never never looked back. I never hated a job more than that in my life. But I think I kind of needed it. I needed to hate it that much so that I was like motivated to do something else, do something that, you you know, like, I don't know what I want to do, but I definitely don't want to go to work every day and say I hate this. Yeah, it doesn't matter how much money it is and these and I never made a lot of money there either. That's the worst part. All the guys in the office that have been there for years, and your guys showing me that you want to see why I do this? Man and go yeah, and he holds a one hundred and four thousand dollars commission check like I never saw one of those. I mean, I never got pretty nice. Yeah, it's pretty nice. I think well, could I do it for the occasional one hundred and four that I fuck, I don't know right now, I can't. And I was like, I'm twenty seven and I want to die. It's not good. Yeah, I think that's I think that's when you know, when when you look at the janitor and you're like, yep, then it's time to time to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I left teaching, I was literally like, I don't even care what I do. It just will not be this. It will be literally anything but this, and I will just be happy and not just fucking hate life for me when I'm that stressed out or that hateful or that like I want to kill myself instead of go to work, like it affects my body, like my health starts falling apart, like my my body rifts itself apart. Like I can't fucking do it. Literally, I will die. It's just like anything I will. Yeah, I'll mop a floor, I'll make your fucking coffee. I just I don't even give a shit. I'm not doing this ever.
Speaker 4: Again that I have had an ex girlfriend who was a teacher who had the same thing, drove her out of it. I think that they say that what like fifty percent of teachers are gone within the first five years.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's you know, it's just the averages five years.
Speaker 4: The average average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the averages five years, Like lots of people are one year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I watched and I.
Speaker 1: Have to clarify every time, like it's not the students, it's not kids. Yes, kids are fucking pieces of shit, but I love them for it. I love kids.
Speaker 4: She loved the kids too. I came in, I came in and read stories, mister Charlie came in and read stories to the kids on a couple of occasions, and they were second graders, and the kids were fantastic adorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really great, adorable. You're just like, oh.
Speaker 4: The problem she had was that the parent teacher conference, out of like the twenty eight students, like only one parent came, you know. And so it's like, I mean, like, if you don't give a shit out your kid, why should I, you know? And I got that. Oh and by the way, they also like I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but like there's no budget for their school supplies and decorating the classrooms all that stuff the teachers go out and buy with their own money.
Speaker 1: I actually never had that. I've always had plenty of budget and plenty of stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh did you well?
Speaker 1: I always worked in underprivileged. Oh cool, So they always have like grants and shit, just different funding because they're low income and they're this and that, and people avoid those schools because they're like, oh, those are the kids with the you know, behavioral issues. And I'm always like, I want to be there because those are my people, because that's who I was when I was a kid, and I get it, and I fucking love them and I'm good with them, like those are my people. People would come to me and be like, how are you doing this with these kids? Like I was really good at it too, like getting them up to standard and like getting them to do well. But people fucking hated me for it. So it wasn't even the budget. It wasn't that parents didn't care, it wasn't the kid kids. It was that my coworkers hated me because I did a better job than them and they couldn't fucking handle it. They hated me for it.
Speaker 4: The crab bucket yep.
Speaker 1: Hated me for it. I mean made my life hell for it. Couldn't fucking take it, and they would say, shit to me, you're making us look bad, and it's my favorite fucking line. I'm like, bitch, no one can make you look bad, but you you make you look bad. You're a failure. Give up because yes, I'm not even a try hard I'm not like they're trying to be teacher of the year. I just love kids. That's actually all it takes.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've had some teachers that I'm pretty sure didn't love kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, those they love, They love summers off, they love that they can you can make teaching an easy job. I can't because I have a soul and I have to fucking try actually like help kids. But you can make it an easy job. And most of these motherfuckers don't care about any They spend their every waking moment talking shit about the kids they teach. I'm like, why are you here? Then, like, that's literally the whole job. Oh it drives me that I could go off forever about it. But I also think we should abolish the federal Department of Education, and I hope that's what we're gonna do in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: No, some people were like, well, I mean, how we gonna get these people for steam if we're abolished a Department of Education. I was like, I don't think it's I don't think what I was trying to say is is not a correlation. And even if it was, then it would be it would be not a good flex that that goes back to like not we don't understand what a win is anymore. Like that would mean that the Department of Education would be failing if they were forced to go outside to get them to I mean, it's not the flex you think it is.
Speaker 4: I think they assume that without the Department of Education there is no education.
Speaker 2: Right is that with these Yeah, yeah, that's that's the assumption. Yeah, that's the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then it means that there's no school anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're already got a bunch of fights that Kate, that's like, that's like eighteen hundred type.
Speaker 4: It's it's why don't we open it up to best practices in fifty different states. You know, let the states control it, let them decide, you know, things get Part of the reason why the Department of Education, which is so horrible, is because Obama used them like a weapon to install common Core, told them that there was funding that was tied to it, and they had to agree to the new curriculum common Core. Before that the curriculum was even written and they had it had to sign on to it. The standards weren't written. The two people who were math PhDs that were assigned to it dropped off the program and said wanted nothing to do with it. One of them travel this country on his own dimes speaking out against common Core and saying I had nothing to do with it. These people are anti science.
Speaker 3: Tomgor was developed by two Jews just saying know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see it comes back to that trying to destroy the United States slowly over time. They're like, how can we make you motherfuckers even worse?
Speaker 4: It's the only explanation for it, because there's no reasonable you, there's exactly there's no way to it. Feels very like Marxist, like if you can bullshit your teacher and explain why three times four equals eleven, will give you partial credit. That's from a man to August, the curriculum coordinator for common Core who wrote who I quoted in the Octopus about that, talking about how we're really not concerned so much that the answer is twelve. If the answer if they give us the answer is eleven. But they can show that their work, and they can show the how, and we're really more concerned with the how and the why than the there, you know, and all these like you go, this sounds Jewish, Marxist horseshit that I'm hearing from you, Amanda. You're explaining to me this is so fucking Orwellian. You're explaining to me how three times four can equal eleven if you bullshit your teacher well enough, you know what I mean. That's that's what it summed up. And that was installed by the Department of Education against the state's better judgment because they needed the money and they had to sign on to it in advance and got the money and spent the money, and then they got the curriculum and they went, what the fuck are we supposed to do with this? And they're like, you're supposed to implement it because you took our money. Oh, they want to get fucking gangster organization to begin with, and Obama was running them at the best Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Do they still teach comic core?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they yeah, And this is the fucked up part. The money that they get is exactly the same amount of money they spend on the tests that they have to do in order to keep getting the money. So like they're not even making anybody, it's not even helping anything at all. It's just costume the exact same amount as you get, and it serves nothing except to make everyone stupider. They even wanted to go so far. I forget what this was called, but they wanted to go so far as to say like, you have to use this curriculum, and then you have to do it like this, you have to be on this page on this day. So for me as a teacher, I'd be like, oh, I have to teach this, okay, Well, the way I'm going to do that is I'm going to be like, look, guys, here's what they're forcing me to use with you. Let's break apart how fucking retarded it is. And also let's look who funded it, and also let's look what their motivations might be fight it right, and then so, yeah, you can give me any curriculum and I will use it to make my students smarter. But I wouldn't be able to do that if you said I have to teach this on this like page thirteen through fourteen on day thirty two, right on day thirty three, like these pages, like I wouldn't be able to then. So they're smart and how fucking horrible they are and how well their destruction plan works and when it's rolled out. Luckily wherever I was didn't yet get to that point. You had to be on what page on what day? But dude, it's coming if we don't abolish this shit, it's coming to where they'll just be like, oh, everyone's just on the computer and they have to go through this module on this day, and you know the teacher was just there. If there is a teacher to make sure the computer works, I guess to make sure people aren't killing each other. I don't know, no point.
Speaker 3: Maybe they should bring back nuns and like beating people who don't do good in school.
Speaker 4: So so I put out a Macroaggressions episode on Wednesday that was about Germany, about the German schools. Did I mention this before? I don't know what a catastrophe it is. The statistic is It sounds like I'm making it up, but I had to check it and find the actual source, and I was like, holy shit, German seventh graders on average, seventy percent of German seventh graders cannot tell time. What on o'clock? I cannot tell time?
Speaker 3: I bet you they could when Hitler was in charge.
Speaker 4: They also don't speak.
Speaker 1: German, oh, because they're all immigrants.
Speaker 4: Right, And there's twenty six different languages being spoken on the playgrounds, and the teachers don't know how to communicate with their students because fifty one percent of them are non German, non for you know, non German speaking foreign nationals that have been injected into Germany in general and Berlin in particular in this part of the article, and the schools are dangerous. They had like three hundred and ninety assaults in the schools just in Berlin. The cops are getting called like on average five times a day to schools and things like that. It's like, it's not just America.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what when I went to China and I got to go to a couple of schools there, you know, and some of the people there, I was like, you know, your schools do so much better than ours, like you have such higher scores, you have whatever. And my tour guide, who probably wasn't supposed to say this shit to me, dude, he's probably get killed for it. I don't even fucking know. But he was like, yeah, but you guys educate everyone, and we only educate the kids who make it. And I was like, what do you mean. He's like, in fourth grade, there's a test. If you don't pass it, you don't ever go to school again the end, Dude, like cutthroat shit. Fourth fucking grade, fifth grade, another one, sixth grade. Every year after that is another one if you don't pass the test, and it's a hard test. So yeah, our kids are hell smart and they can do good shit, and everyone else is off dying in a fucking factory and a gutter, like nobody cares about them. And I was like, that's great. We educate everyone. Immigrants, fucking people who don't speak the language, people have learning disabilities, people who can't even move or blink. You know, we're like spoon feeding them. They're at school for some reason. Like everyone gets to go to our schools.
Speaker 4: So yeah, go to the government schools. Right, But as Woodrow Wilson would tell you, you know, the two classes of education, right, there's a there's a more formal education for the for the.
Speaker 2: You know, for the.
Speaker 4: Higher class, and and then there's a more you know, an education that's more befitting somebody who's going to be working in a factory.
Speaker 3: I wonder how Hitler would feel about modern day Germany.
Speaker 4: He'd he'd have my mind comf too, I think would be on audiobook, he'd have a Adolph would have a podcast.
Speaker 3: Required listening, someone to have a podcast where there Hitler?
Speaker 4: Hitler? So tell me about the Jews?
Speaker 2: Damn it?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? Amazon selectively edited? Uh? It's a Wonderful Life, the best Christmas movie ever made.
Speaker 4: If aund.
Speaker 1: On Prime, if you were watching it, you would not see the scene in which what's the character's name, George or I don't know, was shown his life the world if he had never been born, because he was going to kill himself, right, and he's like, who cares to be better if I'd never be born? And then his angel shows him like, actually, here's the world if you were never in it, And that's what changes everything. That part's not in it. It's like literally the central crux of the entire movie.
Speaker 3: Why DIDs no?
Speaker 1: It was just suit there, like Suicide's so dark, Suicide's so dark, and we don't need people thinking about that for Christmas. I'm like, oh, big Daddy Prime gets to decide what's good for people and like what they should fucking watch, Like geez.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, they're just taking keys from other countries. Other country been doing thish it for years selectly yeah, selecly.
Speaker 1: World actually and like everything that you you.
Speaker 3: Know, I just can't cancel it ever, because, like I it pays for my shipping in like one package. So like it's just so.
Speaker 4: Fuck Amazon Prime. I feel like I'm.
Speaker 3: Great ever been, and I fucking hate every minute of it.
Speaker 4: I know. I was just talking about that with my wife. I said, I feel like I should get it. I feel like it's probably super handy to just be able.
Speaker 3: To say fifteen a month and you fucking get one package delivered, and to just pay for itself.
Speaker 4: I always do like re shipping, you know, like I don't need it today. I wait a couple extras. I never pay for shipping anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on how much money you spend ta.
Speaker 3: At your house at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'll be like that that. I did use that feature a couple of times when I was in Vegas for things that I needed, and it would be like kind of scary that they they're like at four o'clock in the morning, they'd get through the gate and they'd they'd be like a whatever I ordered back brace for my mom something.
Speaker 3: It's so weird because they decentralized everything and they got like fifty fucking like I got more than that. They probably got one hundred or more fucking Amazon distribution facilities, and so each one is like the main shipper.
Speaker 1: Is like a small city in itself. Those things are crazy, So.
Speaker 3: You can order whatever the fuck you want and it'll be their first thing, like this morning. Like I was high as fuck last night and I ordered a new keyboard and it was at my door when I woke up this morning.
Speaker 2: That's pretty bad unless you're unless you're in California right now. They strike it out there.
Speaker 3: Or live in a bad neighborhood and then they just steal your shit.
Speaker 2: They're looking a living way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't how much is prime.
Speaker 3: It's like fifteen bucks a month. All you gotta do is order one package and make the whole fucking thing worth it, and then you get.
Speaker 1: To watch the ship and then you also have the music thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah, you get the movies and the TV shows.
Speaker 3: And limited music. You can't play an album, which sucks. You gotta listen to commercials and shit.
Speaker 1: And you can't skip shit or something like you can't.
Speaker 2: Like nobody wants you to skip it. Well, it's a hell of a lot better than damn and I assume. So then the was it? The YouTube music? The YouTube music you can like, you can listen to the whole album. Problem is is that you got to pay for premium to cut your phone off, Like you can't. Your phone's got the screens got to remain on screen off the music goes off. You're like, what the fuck in the premium? The premium is high. The premiums like fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah did YouTube day when I first started ripping a lot of YouTube videos for podcast stuff because it was worth it.
Speaker 2: But like, this is just the music, Cory, this ain't even the whole premium experience.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like fifteen dollars a month, yeah, for the for the for the YouTube music premium. I was like, dude, I just keep my phone on.
Speaker 3: Exists on YouTube anyway. You just go to YouTube and listen to it.
Speaker 1: Sixty percent of the time I can turn my screen off and it keeps going, and the other forty time it shuts off. I have no idea why.
Speaker 2: I know, well I used to use it on my phone, so on my phone like yeah, okay, well look here's what I do now. The minute it's supposed to be it's a flute, will shot rite off?
Speaker 1: Not me again like time yes and or six per yeah whatever whatever I just said.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's feeling gracious.
Speaker 1: I guess I think my phone has some fucking CIA like spyware in it. It just fucks everything else up.
Speaker 2: But something with your Agent of the Pope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gotta keep taking d.
Speaker 2: Many radical many?
Speaker 4: Is that what I've been The first the first sort of like Illuminati title I was given by crazy people.
Speaker 1: Is is agent of the Pope.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I forget what my most recent one was, but yeah, people get big mad sometimes. The reason I was called an Agent of the Pope was because I wasn't currently talking about child trafficking or like petaphorism. And I was like, yeah, but I've talked about it.
Speaker 2: Like you got to mention it every time you should be.
Speaker 1: Talking about that. I'm like, then you go make a show and only talk about that, Like what E for?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: So fun to talk about Sure, I guess I'm an agent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that you I mean, eventually you would just you would say that all that would need to be saved. Eventually you need to give the topic a little, little little time to breathe a little bit.
Speaker 1: You come back to it. Right, there's things I've covered multiple times. I'm sure that will be one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it, give us, give it a little room, you know what I'm saying. Don't worry. There'll be another one come up just right here, shortly, Okay.
Speaker 1: I just always love when people think they get to tell you, oh, you should do this in this and I'm always like you, I mean, I appreciate feedback sometimes you guys have great ideas, great leads. Like people send me articles, I use them like it's fantastic. Thank you. And also if you think that I actually like should do just because you're someone who listens to the show, like, bitch, I don't depend on you, like you're one person in the whole fucking world. By people act like you owe them something because you exist. I'm like, I don't owe you ship.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, well, it's actually not the quote unquote easiest thing to do, especially if you're doing it by yourself, if you don't if you don't have anybody else up here on the screen, like you know, giving your feedba Like, it's it's not the easiest thing. So like when you see people up there trying to trying to get their ship started and it's just them talking, oh, trust me, Like, unless you've got just the gift the gab and you just ring your ring your mouth all day. Yeah, yeah, you you run into a few issues along the way, you know what I'm saying, trying to keep things interesting.
Speaker 1: So dude, it's it's like, but I'll take it as a compliment. Eventually I was like, oh, yeah, they're just saying I make sh it look easy. Good. I should thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you didn't say nothing about the damn child pedophood or this this episode. Every time you got to be an agent, there's no doubt about it. Why are you covering for him? Why you covering for him, Lindsey, You didn't mention it this episode. That's it. Well, that's where people feel like you should, uh just just talk about one circular idea if you're not talking about deep state. You know, like you shouldn't branch your ideas as far as what you can talk about out when you might have, you know, some opinions and ideas about something that may not even be related to the propaganda being pushed or globalism or anything. So you know that you run into that from time to time. You know, some people hit me on that, why do you talk about that? I was like, because I can, and I want to a multifaceted I ain't got to just stay on one topic just because you know what I'm saying, Yeah, so, and plus it just I mean eventually you just get if you just stay on one topic, you get burned out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't think a show can go forever a one time. I get confused. And there's a show that just has like we're gonna talk about this, I'm like, you're gonna last like a year.
Speaker 4: You know. There is one show that has been able to do that for a long time, and I love it. It's Dark Journalist with their X series. It's like the X series is in like the one hundred and thirty episode mark at this point, and I just would have never dreamed that there would have been that much information to cover, And somehow every time I watch an episode, it's new things I've never heard before. What is the topic X deganography, the X that runs through the UFO file. You know who I'm talking about, Corey Dark Journalists.
Speaker 3: Yes, his work on Kennedy as something.
Speaker 4: Daniel List, he's Kennedy's stuff. Aside, his stuff on on extragonography is fantastic, And stuff on the Hot Zone in Cuba and the Keys is really interesting. UFO file fucking interesting stuff, man, And I keep thinking, how can you do so many episodes about this? Everyone is just as interesting as the one before, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Know that's cool. Have you listened to them about the recent flap of drones and whatnot?
Speaker 3: With these goddamn drones.
Speaker 1: I think they're just drones. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're doing ship right. They're flying and doing the weird people out and stuff.
Speaker 2: And they ain't doing sh They're doing like drone shit, ain't they.
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not worried about them until they start putting like bullets in like whole whole town. You know what I'm saying. You come back in the whole towns wiped out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, into zombies and ship or like weird.
Speaker 4: Like the ones I have a problem with. I don't know if you've seen the footage of the the ones they're using in Ukraine that have flame throwers attached to them and they're just going through and cooking entire uh fox holes, like you know, like yeah, it's like it's like it's like, yeah, it's like spitting. It looks like it's no, it's spitting. It's thermite. That it's not fire. They're not it's not actual fire. It's thermite. It's spraying thermite.
Speaker 3: So I wish Putin would like stop playing with his food and just like get this thing over with.
Speaker 2: Well, it's part of the that's that's part of the hunt. You ain't You ain't seen that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They had a recent video on Eggs where there was a there was a leopard out there and it had like a little baby deer and it was just sitting there just tapping it. Baby did get away, it just it was just playing with it. Just you know, I'm tired of ship and they grabbed it by the naked The videos later, like three minutes I.
Speaker 4: Started watching like ten seconds of it, and I went, nope, uhh, I'm not watching watch the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. The nature. Yeah, the nature stuff is like you're very fascinating to me. Yeah, it's unforgiving. Like like I said, I mean, nature shows you how things really are, all right, And it's the same way as far as with us humans. You know, we pray upon the weak, you know what I'm saying that because those are the easy keels. We like to go for the easy keels. And it's the same way. Now we try to make it seem like that's not the case, you know what I'm saying. Oh, we want, you know, want things to be fair and all that. No we don't. You want to get the easy keel, all right, The less work you have to do, the more you can profit it then, So what I mean it makes sense to me. I'm just thinking.
Speaker 1: Today that like the bane of the world is how fucking lazy everyone is, and that everyone will do the easiest thing instead of the best thing or the right thing. Not everyone, not all the time, but like.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much that's that's that's the nature. That's the nature of the world in general. I mean when he when when when the lines and all this that when they out there looking they're like, okay, I could chase this full grown adult. Well, ho, that baby looks like a struggling Yeah, we gonna get the baby. But it's actually they kind to run a baby.
Speaker 1: More often it's like the I don't know, like the decaying one or the fucking lame one or so then you're like, well, yeah, weed it out, like get shipped strong whatever is. Whatever's leftist is the strongest.
Speaker 2: Well it would be the decaying one or the one that was just born.
Speaker 4: And this is what makes me insane about leftists. They just fail to understand mother nature. Yeah, there would be as as nature ish as they fake that they are. The truth is, if they were real honest about mother nature, the strong survive, those who are able to adapt survive. Those dummies that aren't paying attention, that allow themselves to be part of a herd that runs off a cliff, they get eliminate themselves. That's the way it works, and it works with VIDs the same way. Yeah, And they want to pretend like they want to put guardrails on life and to say it's so unfair and everything it is. I agree, it's nature is not fair, but that's just the way it is. And some people get dealt shitty hands at life, and I think you should help those people as much as you can. Right, if somebody's born with cerebral palsy, like holy moly, like you got to like help that person out if you can. That's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: But ay ay, sometimes you're to hammer, sometimes you're to nail, I'm exactly.
Speaker 4: And you can deny nature at your own peril.
Speaker 1: Well that's the shit too. They're like, I was born here, now I just have to work for a fucking bo I'm like, you don't have to work for shit. You go out on the street and like live in a tent and beg for money or whatever. You can go off in the woods and cut down fucking shit and burn your little fighires and build a shelter for yourself, or you could do whatever the fuck you want. Nobody's making you work. Like, don't be a liar. I'm not saying the system is perfect or that it couldn't be better. I'm saying, like, don't pretend like you're not choosing to do this. You have options. You can do anything you want.
Speaker 2: The only thing you got to do is die. That's it. That's the only thing you have to I have to do anything else. Yeah, that's only your only requirement once you're born, is that you You do have to die a robot. Yeah at some point, yeah, yeah, they're so worried about the four to one B visas. I said, ship, the fucking AI shit gonna be running the ship anyway, Damn whether you got a B visa or a O one or whatever the fucking else they talking about.
Speaker 3: Ain't you know what, yo, But white people want to make sure that's a white AI.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay, Well it can be a no, I can't be no white AI. Now, it can be. It could be like an olive color aricly white. It's got to be like an off white, you know what I'm saying, a pearl that's it can't be straight white. And we know this because I mean you went and asked, you know, chat bet gpt about you know, what white people can do to improve and they had a long list, the longlist, first.
Speaker 4: And foremost yourself here.
Speaker 1: In Canada, they have a lovely program for you, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yeah, that's what they ask you. If you I mean, you just look in a little help. I mean, woman was just looking at one of those uh, one of those chairs that can get you up the stairs. Uh. And they were like, well, I mean you could die. We got that program.
Speaker 4: Throwing yourself in front of a bush.
Speaker 2: You got spots available.
Speaker 4: I just want to be able to get up the stairs in my house. Have you considered killing yourself? It was but my one man was commission that that I would be feel if he's like, listen, I can get you into this nice suicide.
Speaker 1: You know you won't feel anything.
Speaker 2: Charlie. You know what's commission based. It's that you get to take yourself take themselves out this year. I got you got specialists. It's like, all right, I call up. It's a probably something that I be get at. Like you go, you go through their list like that. That would be my occupation. Like you know, you got therapists to help you. I got I got more. I'm more of like end of life, like I can help you get over that, get over that hump. You know what I'm saying, Like yeah, kind of like that. Yeah. So so here here's the things that you would have to look forward to. Okay, it's like your body hurts every day. You said that, right, correct, Okay, that's not gonna get any better. So we don't have any pills. Obviously, you can't move anymore. So that's that. It's really not you're gonna be able to eat like this is kind of it for you on that. What's the good things that happen to you? Nothing? Okay? Yeah, So we've got a perfect program for you. All right, let's take you through. Uh it's a three step program. That about it. Uh for step of course, Uh, what's your immunization's like? We got to have those up to date? Put Yeah, the immunization process has to be uh, we gotta we gotta get farm in there first. You know what I'm saying. Make sure they get their cut. All right, We got you immunized, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Now get another bonus. You're gonna get your bonus killing this person and the bonus for the vaccines. This is double good, double plus good.
Speaker 2: Got almighty. There's money that can be made. Consulting firm h Q four twenty.
Speaker 4: Is consulting from I. We can franchise this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: An Asia clinic partner with our guillotine line and we're gonna get a grant from George Soros.
Speaker 2: Any Dano A, Hey, don't worry. Hey, we're we're we ain't even got to worry about the damn the globalists on the population thing. We're just gonna do that at our sales, you know what I'm saying. On the woman's side, shit, Bud, I've seen more women talk about celibacy and fuck me and and four b I'm just like, can you blame them? Have you seen the guys?
Speaker 4: Faggots?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, really like embarrassing selection of men these days. I don't blame the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is pretty sad, but we are dead by now. Wasn't the Dago report show like everyone's dead by twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: This breaking news end of twenty twenty five U seventy percent reduction.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's by the end of twenty twenty five. I thought it was the end of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's twenty fifteen to twenty twenty five. Okay, we got it. However, you want to frame up year, Maybe maybe maybe it means the January first, twenty twenty five. Maybe it means, let's just say it, December thirty first, twenty twenty five the entire year. If that is the case, then yeah, the numbers showed about a seventy percent decline in North America, the Western Europe, the West, really like in general anywhere.
Speaker 2: Australia.
Speaker 3: Oh no, is this motherfucking vaccines taking way too long to kill everybody? Saying people like, if you're going to kill everybody, speed it up a little motherfucker.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But but here's what we do know. We do know that some of them won't ship, won't nothing with sling the solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: You can't. You can't give everybody a hot dose or they'll know, right if you're going to commit one of these crimes, you have to sort of just disperse it in some way through lot numbers and things like that, and so.
Speaker 2: Depending on Okay, so this is like the Russian roulette, you know what I'm saying, The more bullets I put in the gun, the more likely I am to shoot my sale. So I think if you got the eight nine jabs, like you had no other choice but to probably get a hot one, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, you're you're again, You're it's likely roulette, right, You're you're spinning it again. Maybe you're playing vaccine roulette where you hope you didn't get a hot dose, but they're never good anyway, So hot cold, you know, I mean if you've got saline, obviously, but some of them are just like remember it's funny. I've been seeing this lately and it reminded me remember at the beginning of the vaccine rollout where they were saying that they needed to be delivered in these like three hundred degrees below celsius containers. Yeah, dry dry market was and the vaccines had to be like transported and everything, and everyone's like, oh my god, this seems like really a official and then all of a sudden it just went away and nobody's more Magically, everything was fine.
Speaker 1: Scraping fluid off the parking lot and the fucking bottle like here do you wantjeck this? People are like yeah.
Speaker 4: It parking lot, remember that, or like the amasiums, like come on and let some stranger injectorism.
Speaker 1: Parking lots and just like lines of cars like wrapped to get injected by some fucking random person. You guys are all insane.
Speaker 2: Well no, they did that in Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina, where the homies were walking around and they had the shots and the bait pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I I've skipped that. I must have skipped that day in science class? Where where that where where they explain how that acceptable? Are you a pediatrician? Now?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you a doctor?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 4: You're some dude? You're the dude that flips the sign on the street corner? And now you've got a backpack filled with maderna.
Speaker 1: They went to like was it like Phoenix U or something. They took it online class. They got the diploma from there, so they're good.
Speaker 3: They were showing up at your door with a backpack of vaccines, like, fuck right off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an amazing world we live in.
Speaker 3: I don't see how those people just didn't go to jail. I'm sure there's a bunch of local charges everybody could have stuck on those people.
Speaker 1: And why didn't we have any serial killers in that time that were like, oh I can just walk around with a backpack.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there was Oh don't oh don't worry, don't worry. Oh yeah, oh yeah, there were a couple. There were a couple people took took primate vantage of that. Oh yeah, I'll jet you today. All of a sudden, they just wake up on the table and I got your kid. Yeah, but I mean they were in the hood, and they sent some white folk. I said, damn, you could at least send some damn some gang bangers. I'm pretty sure you could slip in. Hey, they used to selling drugs to the own folks. You could have sped, you could have they used to destroying their own community. Say you could have slipped them a couple of dollars. Hey, man, so you can get somebody take some of these jams. But they sent white folk with back pat. I mean, Ninja Ninja had a day in town and everything. I'm like, brod, they ain't taking your jam. You got a town. Come on, man, you in the hood knocking on the doors. You ain't getting shot on the spot, you know, man. I mean, but hey, hey, look, the science can change all of a sudden, you know what I'm saying. And I hear a whole lot of I hear a whole lot of apologists, a whole lot of apologists. Well we didn't know, well, damn, a lot of us knew like the first two weeks, right, it.
Speaker 1: Was settled then, But now the science can change now that we know the science can change. The science can change. But then it was settled. It'll be settled again the next time I want you to do something. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Hell, I knew December twenty nineteen when they said it was gonna give you a favor and a call. That's this ship what we talking about. We talking about nothing moved on fever and a call. I was like, okay, oh, you talking about that ship that people get all the time. Okay, yeah, I know about that.
Speaker 4: The new rebranded special. We'll just wait a couple months. Well, we we've repackaged the flu. Yeah, we've given a Madison Avenue makeover. It's called COVID nineteen. Yeah, we test marketed it and it tests well with the audience. You're gonna fucking love it, man. You just wait.
Speaker 1: Oh and then we get the replay, We get the sequel now with the bird flu.
Speaker 4: Covid two electric boogaloo.
Speaker 2: But the bird flu is just not latching bo It didn't It didn't have a good ring.
Speaker 4: Scary, it's not scary. It's not scared. Monkey Pox is fun is too funny to be scared of as well. You know you've got to get was just around like gay people's beauties. Yeah, you know it's got to I don't know, I'm not I'm not trying to give im to give ideas on how to scare the funk out of us.
Speaker 2: But you know, well look look, you know you know how to scared the funk out of people is when some real ship comes along. You know what I'm saying, where like folks like actually are just laying dead in the street. That's have to face. That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Legitimately happening, you you would, That's the thing. If it was really happening, you wouldn't need to sell it like the way the media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still wouldn't take their ship. There'd be people like heads exploding as they walk by my house, and I'd still be like, no, I don't want your vaccine.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you You wouldn't even be You wouldn't be worried about looking at the TV to take something. You'd be like, how the fun can I get out of here? You know what I'm saying. I mean, I mean that's that's what That's what you'd be thinking, Like like the in the End of Times type ship movies a lot. Moybes depict it perfectly. There is nobody to talk to. It's radio silence, you know what I'm saying. There's nothing but static. When you do pick up something, you're like, holy shit, there's somebody else still alive.
Speaker 1: That's why it sucks that they've convinced every fucking person that, like, there has to be an expert in something for you to think, Like I get that, like if there is an expert and there genuinely no more than you, that it is smart to listen to what they have to say and consider it. But like, you can't just fucking count yourself as nothing and worthless. But this is like the culture we have now. It's like, oh, oh, are you an expert? I'm like, well, I'm smart enough to know you shouldn't inject yourself with fucking tested shit. The shit that hasn't been tested, who knows what the fuck's in it? I mean, that's just simple. I don't need to be an expert for that, Like, oh, are you an expert in fucking men and non? Like I might as well be. I'm more of an expert than you, dude, Like everybody has to go to this like are you the expert. I'm like, yeah, I actually am the expert for myself on actually every single fucking thing that exists in the universe. And I'm also smart enough to listen to people who are smarter than me. But like, why it's ridiculous, like you have to go PhD to understand basic reality.
Speaker 2: Like no, yeah, but what Yeah, but people don't understand. Like just because I'm an expert, don't mean I can't be bald and damn yeah.
Speaker 1: And still be a fucking idiot. Also like Neil degrass fucking Tyson A Row, like I even have degrees? Or is he just an actor? Like that guy is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Hey, but I tell people at work all the time, you know what I'm saying, bribes still work. Yeah, when somebody comes in without an appointment. Somebody come in without an appointment, you know what I'm saying, and they showed their ass, then I you know, I'm less likely to to to give a damn period, you know what I'm saying. Of course, you know, you put the face on. But then when somebody comes in without an appointment, but I happen to bring you a fifty dollars gift card to Texas roadhouse. I'm like, huh, matter of fact, I got a spot open.
Speaker 1: Rib still work.
Speaker 2: Bribes. Hey, look there was It was this one guy. His wife owns a on the dessert shop in town. Best peanut butter chocolate chip cookies hand down, all right. He's like, man, I really need to get my son's truck back. I was like, you know what I really like. He's like, what's that those peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that your wife seals at her at her shop. He's like, okay, man brought me ten. I said, I got you. We in and out. Yeah, bribe still work. You know what I'm saying. My mom told me that I was I was too skinny. She's like, we ain't nothing the bones. I was like, I'm the same way to use them. I'm used between one hundred and eighty to one hundred and ninety pounds.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a good thing that we can still do bribery, because if we were engaged in black mail at the level at the elites were engaged in black mail, motherfucker, I don't want to do I need to get an appointment. Oh really, Oh I got these pictures of you here man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to do. I don't want to do the blackmail because that I mean that using by somebody getting taken out eventually, you know what I'm saying has occur. I'm good on blackmail, but you can bribe me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can be bribed. My students would try to bribe it, like how much? How much for this? I'd be like, well, my salary is this, I would probably get fired. That's like how many more years am I going to be teaching? Multiply my salary by that many years, Like that's how much.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have yees. So, I mean we talk about people who can actually afford to the bribery, you know, like it has to be something worthwhile. It's kind of the same way as like, oh, I'm gonna go I'm gonna go rob somebody. So I go rob a convenience store for six hundred dollars, Well, it's not really worth with a gun? Is that really worth me going to prison for? I need a big heist, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do you hear about that?
Speaker 2: The big job?
Speaker 1: She stabbed a pregnant woman like fourteen times over a two dollars tip. Yeah, I saw that, Like, did was that worth your whole life? Or you go to You're going to prison?
Speaker 4: Like who about?
Speaker 3: People have control issues?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think there she left found a fucking to come back and murder this woman with her. I don't think the lady died actually, thank god, But like all that time she spent planning this, plotting it, and then came back to do it, does that impulse or is that just like you're fucking sick weird?
Speaker 2: That would be premeditated murder, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then that wouldn't that be the murder one or whatever?
Speaker 1: But we were thinking, like she must have looked in the door and saw some shit she wanted, because you could there's nothing in me that understands why you would do this.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, Yeah, that she came back saying like I'm going to steal.
Speaker 1: Something that's worth yeah, give me your TVs, your PlayStation whatever.
Speaker 4: Then and then it went awry and she stabbed her.
Speaker 1: I mean, which makes me not want to order shit from anywhere ever again, because what the hell? Yeah, no kidding, who knows who you're getting what they want from you or if they've touched your shit, if they've spit in your drink or like, I don't trust any of these people.
Speaker 2: Look, just know that you know when you get stuff, it's probably a space food was it's probably field the fund man. Yeah, And that's that's where it just it just comes into where you need to have a good immune system and a little bit of luck.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: True, good immune system and a little bit of luck. You know saying, keep yourself as as healthy as possible, and uh and have luck on your side. You know what I'm saying. Maybe your burger didn't get dropped on the floor today, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I I got so sick at TGI Fridays. Have I told this before? This was the This was the craziest thing I I was in Vegas, but it was before I lived in Vegas. It was like I was out there interviewing for this fucking job. I was just telling you about so just on the trip where the guy's like, Hey, if your girlfriend wants you know, just recently graduated from college, I can hire her. On that trip. We went to TGI Fridays and and then I went back to the condo and I was like, I think. I felt so sick. It was coming out both ends and I was I was hallucinating. I was going I was laying on the bed and I was trying to go to sleep, and I had the lights were on, and I fell asleep. I felt like I'd been asleep for hours. I was like, I woke up. I was like, how long have I been asleep? She's like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I was WHOA.
Speaker 4: I thought I was going to die. It really was the worst I had ever been, right, I had never in my entire life ever felt worse than that night. And it went on until like seven or eight o'clock in the morning, and she was like getting me Gatorades and everything like that. I was bad shape. So whatever. I go home and I don't think anything of it. A couple of years later, I'm in Miami Beach and I'm there. It's like late at night, and I'm there on business and I'm with this chick that I work with, and we're hungry and the only place that's open is TGI Fridays.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, So we go.
Speaker 4: In and we're sitting at the bar ordering and I said to her, the girl for my work, I haven't been to a TGI Fridays since I ate at the one in Vegas and thought I was got so sick. I thought I was going to die. And the bartender turns around and goes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Could you say that again? Did you get sick at the one in Vegas? I was like, yeah, man, I got so sick.
Speaker 2: I thought I was.
Speaker 4: I thought I was going to fucking die. I've never been so sick in my life. He goes, I'll be right back, and he like walks away. I was like, what's going on. He comes back with the manager and he goes, could you tell the manager what you told me? I was like, yeah, I ate the one in Vegas in two thousand and three in October, and I fucking thought I was going to die. And I went through the whole thing with him. He goes, he goes, You're lucky, you're alive. WOA, And he said, we teach that TGI Fridays got hit with a bad batch of green onions from Mexico, and not just TGI Fridays, but Chee Cheese in the Pacific Northwest got got shipped the same batch and it killed four people. Wow, And it put Chee Cheese out of business, like the entire tain got sued out of business for killing those people. I was like, holy shit. I was like, oh my god, that's crazy because when I was throwing up, the fifty times that I was throwing up, the only taste I had in my mouth tasted like green.
Speaker 2: Onions, like a little sprinkle on yours the scale.
Speaker 4: Right, the little loaded mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: So did they cop your meal that day or what?
Speaker 4: It was like? Poisonous green onions? And then I and then I went back to my hotel room and I was like, holy shit. I started get on the internet. I started looking around. I was like, oh my god, exactly what that manager told me. I went through. I was like all these people like I was like fuck and like I honestly I wasn't. I said, I thought I felt like I was gonna die. Like that's as close as I've ever been. And that was just like bad. That was just random spin the wheel of destiny lands on you going to that TGI Fridays at that moment and getting a loaded baked potato and eating it and going home.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's like your body was strong enough to fucking get through that and like the people other people who ate it and died like weren't. I'm like, your two died because you were weak. But seriously, I feel like that's so lucky.
Speaker 3: I think all of us have had a near death experience and we're really dead and we're just broadcasting from beyond the grave. There are people who think that, yeah, behindsight, I got half a dozen incidents that God of taken.
Speaker 2: Me out, so well, you gotta you gotta think, so, what's most of your food born illnesses? Would would they be coming from something that would be more raw in nature, more than obviously Mexic not not non cooked I thought I was.
Speaker 1: I think that they're like shit was on their hands and they're like touching your food.
Speaker 2: Wow. I would just think that you'd be less likely to to, you know, get some type of emails from something that had went through disappear heat. Well, unless it was unless it was frozen, un thought and refrozen. Of course we noticed that's a big no name, the.
Speaker 1: One like really bad I got. I got food poisoning pretty bad, but it was I was stupid, Like the lady said, like that, our oysters are just now back from having been banned because of red Tide or whatever. And I was like, cool, I'll take the oysters like an idiot, So the oyster. So I got sick, but it was a short one, right, Like it was just like that night and I was good. Recently, like within the last few years, we went to a place down here and I was sick for like three fucking days, both both directions like constantly, and I was like, is this normal? I have never even heard of this, Like, why is this happening to us? IoT? Food poisoning for three days? Is say that? You coal?
Speaker 2: I like, what the f?
Speaker 1: I still don't know. I I don't I wasn't genuinely thinking I might die, but I was like, I've never been this sick from food poisoning ever, even after eating shitty oyster.
Speaker 2: He said, I didn't know if I was gonna die, but I won't sure if I was going to live either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like, I don't know what this is. And now I like I can't even eat that. I'm surprised you were able to eat it. T g R fridays, Like I can't go back to that place.
Speaker 4: That was That was my point was that it was it was late at night and it was the only thing that was right next to our hotel and we didn't have a car, and we were like sort of like I was like, okay, fine whatever, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: Certainly your body is like getting ready to bar if just thinking about it, and.
Speaker 2: You know it said then you just start thinking, Okay, what's the safest things I could potentially.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what water going to kill me on the menu. I remember that. I remember the was was one of my funny like memories of my friends when we went down to Rosa Rita, Mexico, and we were like twenty and and one of my friends was being kind of a disrespectful asshole to the like a patronizing jerk to the to the waiter. He was kind of playing it up like to make us laugh, and he was he goes, what on the menu, we will not give me diarrhea? Yeah, and you guys like Jess and we're all everyone's laughing. I was like, Oh, he's got getting diarya for sure with this this nice waiter who you know, he's just kind of goofing on him. Sure enough. Man. Late later that night, we're we're in some clubs somewhere and he's like, dude, I feel horrible. And then and then he came and found me and he said, well, I met some enterprising gentleman in the bathroom who is selling squares of toilet paper for a dollar each Jesus and I bought him out. I go, you got that. You had that coming to you for being an asshole to that fucking waiter.
Speaker 1: You used your dollars.
Speaker 2: Spite that guy, like I said you should. It just takes a little bit of Look, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes you're too you know, yeah, well there's.
Speaker 4: You could have some of the drink advising.
Speaker 2: We've just ran into that before. It has in the look.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is why I'm surprised any of us make it out alive, like they're like, I just think, like if a restaurant is that much of a crap shoe, and it is. I've worked in rest I've worked in the kitchens, Like I know what goes on there. It's like horrifying. But like, if restaurants are that much of a crap shoe, Like why all the drugs that I've ingested and like just like by chance most of them were okay, Like they didn't kill me like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, just hey, you picked the straw and you had and every time you picked the straw, you had the long straw.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You just youre just able to pick the long strall. Oh, trust me. On my career as far as a professional drinking career, Oh yeah, I just picked the long straw every time. Oh my god, the amount of times I was out driving while I've been drinking a lot. Yeah, I just picked the long straw every time.
Speaker 4: That was it. We were talking about that when we were when I was with all my like old post college friends in Tokyo this year. We're talking about how like if we if today's drug scene was like what we experienced, like how dangerous that would be, Like like we never worried about fentanyl. Yeah right, and we didn't think about that. Like the worst that you could do is buy, you know, get something from some dude in the bathroom and some fucking rave or something and it's and it's you know, it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, or it's that, or it's water down and know you never like thought you were going to die. I did see a guy passed out on the floor from g H B. Which was settling, and his friends were like trying to like slap him awake, but he.
Speaker 3: And you end up in a k hole in the corner of the club for four hours, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's the worst long short because I got a ecstasy that was just mescaline, you know, like that's cool. Mescaline's cool, but also like when you're not expecting it, it's pretty intense.
Speaker 4: And I and I had that. I've had that experience before to where it's like, well I wanted this and you this trip and not interested.
Speaker 1: In will kill you just like not the not the ideal time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got to think like all the people like like you know, you'all talk about your experiences with your and things of that nature. And you got somebody who's never done drugs and picks up a dollar bill and falls out because they put fittingel all over it and they die. You know what I'm saying. They ain't never done drugs in their life. They ain't messing. Yeah, and then all of a sudden, boom, you just uko bloe. One day You're like, what the hell I mean, it's just there. That's what life looks like. Man, It's it's not nice. It's unkind and shit can happen at any time.
Speaker 1: And it's insane that any of this is still going. It doesn't make sense. There's no logical reason why any of this should still be working out for us. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really doesn't. It's like, well, it's just people used to reproduce it in mass. So we used to reproduce. I ain't gonna say the same way as animal animals reproduce, you know, multiples at a time, because they understand that over half of them are gonna get eight or die early. And so that's the way we used to reproduce.
Speaker 4: We should start eating each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on our way.
Speaker 4: It's happening, en courage.
Speaker 1: People say that Donald is serving us human so I mean, who know, they probably are.
Speaker 2: I think more towards horse eat.
Speaker 1: But like, here's your lab grown me and it's just people like.
Speaker 2: God, maybe, but I don't know. I think that that probably a story by now, Yeah, it would be, you know that that would be something too hard to hide at this point.
Speaker 4: Slime Chicken McNuggets story was not good for them. They certainly don't want the word to get out that there's people in their food.
Speaker 2: It's not good. They're like, where do you think damage.
Speaker 4: The new MC migrant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would damage your brand. Uh And so I don't know, Yeah, I can see that. Are they slipping some some excess of course ground up hum? And I don't think they've quite gotten that business ship. I feel like that business would be be be a little bit too expensive as well.
Speaker 4: I couldn't eat anybody anyway, spike proteins in them, all the plastics, you know, not could eating anymore, not.
Speaker 1: Like it used to be, and trust the quality of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure you'd get kuru later and go insane.
Speaker 2: But you know, and the cannibal's out there be like damn. But I remember back in the day when I used to get some grain a you know what organic now, but I got to worry about what all they take and you know.
Speaker 4: Gim oh shit gumo people because like the.
Speaker 1: It Crowdery goes. He thinks he's going to a cooking class at some guy's house and he gets there and the guy's actually like German, he's trying to eat him, like, oh, oh, you thought I was going to teach you to cook. Oh no, I'm going to eat you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the meal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel stupid.
Speaker 4: I feel like isn't that one of the Saw episodes?
Speaker 2: Probably it's not.
Speaker 1: Dude, how many shots? How many injections do you guys think you had by the age of two years old?
Speaker 3: Not a ton?
Speaker 2: Like I don't for me, Yeah, I'm in the eighties, so it wouldn't be mid eighties. It probably wouldn't be a ton, just a couple.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is now?
Speaker 4: Probably it's like, I think it's over seventy eight now, isn't.
Speaker 1: It minimum thirty two?
Speaker 3: Well, you can tell him the fuck off right by the age of two.
Speaker 1: It's seventy five by the time you're eighteen, that's the Yeah, I was thinking the whole schedule.
Speaker 4: Wow, two, that's by the age of two. Age of two, Well, then.
Speaker 1: Who's doing this to their children? Dude?
Speaker 4: People that any better, People that are that that literally trust the science, They just they just reflexively do it because they're told that's what you do, and they want to be good adults and they don't know any better.
Speaker 1: It's so sad because then if they do find out it's not for a good reason, and then they have a lifetime of guilt. And I feel so bad for those parents. So I'm like, yeah, you did the best you could. It's just fucked up. We live in this world where everyone wants your baby to die. Like good God.
Speaker 2: The last, the last one I actually remember was the I think they gave you the titnus in like fifth or sixth grade, I think, and the rusty nail. Really, that's what the fucker's hurt, bud like when they get it, like the next day, you feel like your own your shoulders about to fall off, like damn, Like it's not a good feeling, like at all.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't I cut myself. I cut myself on something and it was they weren't sure if it was rusty in nature, and I remember I was a little bit older at this point in time. They gave me one of those, and like the next morning I woke up, I'm like, dude, like I like extreme pain throughout the entire I said, what I mean, what y'all get me? I mean, am I supposed to be hurting like this? The next day? They can actually stabbed me.
Speaker 1: The reason I thought of this because you mentioned saw, and that's what it makes me think of is like how much we vaccinate our children.
Speaker 4: This is a horror movie.
Speaker 1: Actually, No, I got a hella tennis shots. I don't even know how many because I was always stepping on rusty nails and diving into lakes and getting cut by the metal someone had thrown into the lake because I fucking live in a rural nightmare, Like, I really have had way too many tennis shots. And they do hurt. They make your whole fucking shit sore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they fuck you up, like it's literally like somebody tick and stabbed you, like what Like, Yeah, I don't I don't know what y'all in jake to me with, but I'm not sure that I'm supposed to be hurting like this. A couple of years later, we were.
Speaker 1: Already getting sucked up a bunch of us by these shots. We had way less shots, and they're just I mean, they're mercury and they're heavy metals and stuff. And again, I guess if you're like strong enough, you just get through or something. But like these kids have all this mRNA shit now, they're like starting out babies, getting the babies all genetically modified or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's bad. It's a crime against humanity. It is.
Speaker 1: It is, and it's sad. Most people don't question it until their own kid and then.
Speaker 4: And then, as you said, some of them have guilt, but others develop the opposite, right, they do the magical thinking, like they just don't. They're in such denial they can't, you know, to unpack and to accept that you played a part, your lack of understanding in this situation damaged your child. Is a lot for people to have to process and deal with and accept. And let's be honest, we've been talking about society. Not everybody's gonna is going to be willing to accept it. A lot of people are going to be in denial. And so those people become rampant pro vaccine people, some of them in order as a way of sort of.
Speaker 1: Like covering for themselves.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, just just denying reality, Yeah, as a self preservation tactic so that they don't have to deal with the reality, which is that they were negligent in it, in their understanding of the situation, and they got their kid hurt. And a lot of parents feel that way, and I feel really bad for them, Like, you know, it's the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: It is the worst thing ever. Yeah, and it's like neurological. Yeah, it's fucked up. When people describe just like their kids screaming for eighteen hours straight, I'm just like, I don't even know how you survive that as a parent. Like I've never had kids, but I can't even imagine them getting like a fever. Like it's just my friends I'll have kids, and I'll be over there and their kids will like choke on something and they just calmly are like talking to me while they're like unchoking their child or whatever. I'm like, how are you not freaking out? Like I'm crying because your kid is choking, and like happens all the time. I was like, how do you do this? How do you do this?
Speaker 3: I don't know how parents all that.
Speaker 1: Too much for you and not handle that shit. You know, I can't even feed a child.
Speaker 4: It's uh. It's been a learning process for me as a parent. Having half of it is just.
Speaker 1: Hope that your kid's not going to die.
Speaker 4: That's crazy put him in a position. I remember my father in law telling me who's a Who's a funny guy. He's like, the really, babies are really hard to kill. They're really hard. They're fine I was like, okay, okay, okay, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's true. They're like made of rubber, like they can fall down like a flight of stairs.
Speaker 4: And cry but want to do that. Of course we're not that but but but in the event that it happened, you'd be surprised that the how how how resilient they are. And and I went through the the training class my they put they put me through the do Dad's class, so I had to like learn how to like do the baby and do the swaddling and change diapers on the doll and all that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's even I'll see new moms just like hanging They're just like holding their baby, their infant. They're just like turning all over and this heads just like jerking around. I'm like, you're not even You're just like always support the head. Heads just like flopping. I'm like, how is this kid gonna make it?
Speaker 4: I had to take the class because I had zero experience with kids, like I don't have like at that point my friends really didn't have maybe just starting, but it really didn't have kids for the most part. And I didn't have you know, I have no experience with them, so like I like change the diaper. Yeah, okay, because this is could be the first time I've ever done it in my life, so let's figure it out.
Speaker 1: So and then you know, I've weirdly had like more experience with from infancy to like full adult than like most people. And I have never even had kids. I've just always been around kids my whole life. I cannot imagine it. People are braver than I. Oh, Jimmy Carter's dead.
Speaker 3: Oh really that fucking time?
Speaker 2: Damn, because yeah, I did. I thought he was dead.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I wasn't. I didn't know he was alive. He was one hundred I think, yeah, one hundred, the oldest, the oldest president ever because I think what they said maybe.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure.
Speaker 3: Forever God damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially especially with me and me samities is usually it for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess he still felt useful. That's the key, right, That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm shooting for seventy seventy five. That's another twenty five years, and I'm kosher just checking out at that point. Just give me another twenty I need another twenty.
Speaker 1: I got to a place in my life where I'm like glad to be alive and would like to keep living. But I've like started and spent most of my life like genuinely not care if I died, and so I have this weird sort of ambivalence. I'm like, whatever, it's cool, don't really care. I enjoy it for now.
Speaker 4: Don't enough psychedelics to not really fear the unknown.
Speaker 1: There's that too, not worry about, which is like why I know I've said this before when a psychic was like, you're gonna live till ninety seven? I was like, why.
Speaker 4: You curse me with that?
Speaker 1: I don't want to like why me? Oh, I guess I'll do it.
Speaker 4: But it's quality over quantity, right, you know, it's right, live to be ninety seven, But the last thirty years of your life you were in a vegetative state, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, well, that's a couple of mil. I want a couple of mil to get through this the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: That's that's and that's basically it's like, but it's a really good.
Speaker 3: Like nothing else. Just give me a couple of mill and that's it. I don't care about anything, house period, not world peace, none of that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: Just give me a couple of mil to.
Speaker 1: Get billion dollars, that's what I need. Like, what would you do with seventy billion dollars own like half the world?
Speaker 2: Nothing like I could do anything. I was like, man, if that was extremely rich, to what would I do?
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 2: Eat French toes every day. I mean, I don't know, like I should be to.
Speaker 1: Move your body for you while you like mentally play Skyrim with your brain implant.
Speaker 2: I might be able to do two a days at the gym, but I am getting older, so it probably helped me. If I was younger with this, I just a lot cooler.
Speaker 1: If I was younger, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nothing like I'd hire a cook, it just didn't matter.
Speaker 1: A good one, A good cook who could make really healthy food taste amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah or really.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't like I am the cook that makes.
Speaker 1: Really healthy food taste amazing. I just would be really someone else did that for me. Yeah, all right, you could probably say goodbye. All right. You can find Corey Hughes at bloodyhistory dot so sack dot com and Corey Hughes dot org. Do you want to add anything else?
Speaker 3: Corey, buy my fucking book because it's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: This million dollars isn't going to appear magic.
Speaker 3: Now, motherfuckers, it am beer magically, we get the fucking book. It's on Amazon and pretty soon on I have some new slides for sale. I got about four hundred slides on my Oswald shit, motherfucking god.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: I didn't need this hassle in my life. Oswald, motherfucker fuck that guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask for the struggle.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask for it. I can't go fucking ten minutes without finding fucking contradiction, overlap and all kinds of weird evidence of two Oswald's everywhere. It's literally everywhere.
Speaker 1: So all right, well that's all there, and Charlie.
Speaker 4: Macroaggressions dot io is the place to find me. Wednesday big announcement. Check it out, your.
Speaker 1: First exciting, exciting stuff. Check it out. Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you out there, all right, you know Wednesday. Excuse thank you for twenty dot com. Yes, and thank you all right.
Speaker 1: And I'm Lindsay Sharmonett rogue Ways dot org. We will see you next Sunday in the brand new year twenty twenty five. Happy New Year, everyone,