Speaker 1: The Eddie Arnold Killed with the Willis Brothers, the Tennessee Proboys, Roy Wiggans, You're truly Pappy hal Harton and starring Eddie Arnold.
Speaker 2: Oh, hello everybody, and thanks for dropping around.
Speaker 3: This is Eddie Arnold dusting off the benches so you.
Speaker 2: Could pull up from said a while. We've got plenty in store for you.
Speaker 3: Here's a bit of what do we mean with the just because just because.
Speaker 4: You think you're so pretty, just because you think you're so hot, you think you've got something nobody else just God, you may spending all my money. You like to call me old.
Speaker 5: Clown and.
Speaker 6: Everybody became.
Speaker 4: Now coming down with something coming tell you old sate. Clause will be made. You say all the bills for you?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 4: You made me drop on my girlfriends? You laugh me call me your becall?
Speaker 2: Why it?
Speaker 3: While I get the boars together, there.
Speaker 2: Some more of this thing.
Speaker 3: Let's fallse a moment here. Listen to this good word. Some time ago there was a thong right at the top of almost every popularity.
Speaker 2: Pold it was. There was a modern ballad, but the.
Speaker 3: Words and all were so simple that it sounded more like folk music to me.
Speaker 7: I used to do it.
Speaker 2: Quite a bit. Some of the folks seem to like it.
Speaker 3: I hope I don't need choke will get into it. I hope you'll all remember Old Buttermilk Sky. Boys, would you hit me out on the old buttermilk Sky.
Speaker 6: I'm keeping my eye feel on you.
Speaker 4: What's the good word to Are you going to be malone? Old butter milk Sky? Ain't you seem at lucky in me?
Speaker 3: Where as happy as a Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: And for the one I love? I'm on the popper the question that question do you dollar?
Speaker 8: Do you do?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: Will be easy so easy? If I can only.
Speaker 9: Hang on you, Old buttermilk Sky, I'm telling you wine now you know, keep it in mind to night keep a person.
Speaker 3: Those clouds from side, Old buttery Milksky, don't.
Speaker 4: You a moon of a hitching post? Pase me to the one I love? You can if you try? Don't tell me?
Speaker 6: Don't lie?
Speaker 4: Will you be mellowing bright tonight, butter milk Sky. I'm on the popper of the question that question, do you don't do your easy?
Speaker 1: So usye?
Speaker 9: If I can only back on you, Old botermilk Sky, why now you know? In my.
Speaker 4: Version those glows from side old but a milk star. Don't you everyone to meet you more alone? It's mister, the one I love.
Speaker 6: You can if you try, don't tell me no lie mellow and bright tonight butter milk sky.
Speaker 1: That was slightly on the good side of they arnold. Yes, sir, you know the Oklahoma Wranglers. That means the Willis Brothers and Chuck writes the Silen Indians. They'd like to tell you the story of the first law of the Rains that shut that gate, only this time it's romantic go on.
Speaker 10: While I was sleeping, I dreamed that my life had him live my time.
Speaker 8: I had him allow.
Speaker 4: The angel struck me to a big burly gag, and.
Speaker 2: I dreamed fover someone shout.
Speaker 10: Shot that game and don't let him his time live sen a tribe man and a game man and sp and a cam shut that gate and don't lead him.
Speaker 4: Oh, my darling, you broke in my mind.
Speaker 7: I'm finding my poor life.
Speaker 4: Way and.
Speaker 7: If I should die, then I wait at that gate till you come, and then you'll hear me say.
Speaker 6: Shot that game and don't letter.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 10: My heart has made out the way a geene ocd around the sin shut that game and don't letter.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 7: All my friends, you must all change your way the honest be fatful of me through are. There'll come a time when you reach that big gain less someone may holler at.
Speaker 4: You shot that game and don't laughing.
Speaker 10: I'm a live and save.
Speaker 4: And again man, but I can't got that and a man.
Speaker 11: Like boys.
Speaker 2: I'll have you know right now, I never get tired of hearing that one.
Speaker 8: I don't get tired of hearing this man talk either, So talk up, good man.
Speaker 3: Well, Sir vic Willis got that old speeze box to working in there and the result was the Sheikh of Arabic. All right now, boys, I see if you can do as well helping me out here on old timer. That's pretty close to my heart. I talked to myself about you, and.
Speaker 4: I talk to myself about you.
Speaker 6: I realized that with.
Speaker 2: I know in my mind that I'm wasting my eyes.
Speaker 4: When I talk to myself about you. I talk to my heart about you.
Speaker 11: I tell I'll find the one news.
Speaker 2: But somehow I know I'm just foll and my part. When I talk to my heart about.
Speaker 4: I'm fly and mys to mortgage you, my darling. It's so hard to do. I can't help to feel that the words.
Speaker 5: Are in me when I talk to myself about you.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: I tell all my friends that it's all spirits, I say, I don't.
Speaker 7: Care here what you do.
Speaker 9: But me.
Speaker 4: You know, when the.
Speaker 11: Tears to myself about you, I talk for myself about you. I realize that with you, I know informal that I'm wasting my I wanna to myself for my Okay, Well, the folks, I hope you like that.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say a pappy how before we get away, So you have a little thought you'd like to leave.
Speaker 3: With the neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to remind them too, you said, when you start to sing that song, it's an old timer.
Speaker 11: It's pretty close to your heart. It's close to a lot of your listeners.
Speaker 1: Hearts to you, Eddy Arnold.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have got a little thought here.
Speaker 1: You there about three ways and two ways to do things. Well, here's four ways to make tomorrow a whole lot easier. Neighbors, when you get up in the morning, give the first four people that you meet your best great big smile, and see if your day isn't a whole lot easier.
Speaker 3: I'd say that was a right smarter truth in that type of hell.
Speaker 2: But we've got to go now. This is Addie Arnold saying, thanks.
Speaker 3: So much for listening. Be good of everybody.