Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue Tipper. Ask Taco Bub on one on one one wj r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station. Ask LCTV, the world renowned life Coach segment brought you. My Petties meets on State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of four. I know they're not open today. I'm sure that might rightfully, so upsetting to you a little though, ELC. I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I stocked up ahead and they had those tomahawks last week. Was that where they all went? Whoo? I'm so thank you very much, Patties. You all be safe. You've been part of a lot of people's families for over forty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Petties. Look forward to shopping when you're open after the storm. Guid it communication from your your valet Donnie last night that you were going to be here for the people and serve the people this morning in this time of ye anxiety for some I I was wondering because usually Chopper in on that note, I did not hear the usual rumble up on the no Chopper.
Speaker 1: That's a Noah's bar on it to do some that's the only official hurricane Hunter chopper you yes, so wow, they let them use it cut your company. Actually they have they have a big heart, a big heart, I heeart. And they put me up a stretch Limo to get here. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this really breaking news here that there's a hurricane hunter chopper. Yeah, belongs to private sector.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see TV, So tell you tell your bosses and your company and everything. I think Petties might have chipped in on it. Thanks for the stretch, Limo. Appreciate that you ready for the storm. Party in that backseat. You ready for the big storm. As ready as ready as I can be. Yeah. I got a bunch of cases, heavy on Perryer all down there in the stretch. Nothing but yeah, I have an heavy on the water fountain in the Sikorski. But of course Noah's barn it. So I'm a little concerned about my vineyard though. And in Claremont, that's your vineyard. Uh huh wow, who knew. I specialize in Claremont cab Feberne. I also do Claremont shard too. Oh I shard it on the way here. Sure you did. Stop by. I'm gonna be squeezing grapes, making sure they're coddled during the storm. All right, let's get all these questions. Lcie wife wants to start ballroom dancing, please help.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, this is someone who's been pulled in by that dancing with the stars phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but I'll take great carry on this one, Old l. S Will. Let's here's what you do. Your timing is actually impeccable, and the reason being the storm's coming. Here's what you do. You know you're gonna be picking up yard debris, right most of us? Sure? Yeah, yeah, fake a broken leg. Those things last for months. You're out there cleaning up yard debree, you fake a broken leg. I know a local doctor here, he's hung out of the Claremont venue. Before the local doctor that'll slap a cast on you for a couple hundred bucks. I mean, and supply you got to buy the plaster and the gauze and all that to be a fox cast, a foe cast, and then Cyan Harris Sinatra. You ain't dancing and there ain't no stars. Boy.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, you know, when the power goes out for so many of us during these storms.
Speaker 1: That's always a good excuse. People if you. You know you really don't want to do something the husband or wife want you just you know, have a buddy or or one of your girls slap a cast on you. Oh, I can't. You wanted me to swing with this couple. Look at my arm. I can't swing.
Speaker 2: I really thought for a second you were going to suggest when the power goes out, rather than have to jump on board games you a little ballroom dancing there.
Speaker 1: Burned down the dance studio. Don't do that, all right? So what are your hours at work this week? You two going in tomorrow? And oh this is me and the guy I work with tomorrow and Thursday. Or is the life coach gonna have to pick you both up? And as Sivorski, it's just a coursky dummy. It's being used by Noah.
Speaker 2: As I said that guy I work with, who you'll meet one day, I think he's off getting last minute supplies because it's gonna be here for the duration, probably.
Speaker 1: Some cases of beer.
Speaker 2: I bet I wouldn't be surprised he has a bit of an issue there. Oh, perhaps a meeting might be in his future.
Speaker 1: No, we got one of those coming up in a question. Listen to this you want to see what the life coach opened yesterday? Would open having a little uh little Asian delicacy. Oh read that.
Speaker 2: Let's say he's handing me a fortune.
Speaker 1: From the fortune cookie. Read it and then show it to the camera. Up there on Facebook Live.
Speaker 2: Says you are a deep thinker and a and have a knack for problems solving.
Speaker 1: Swear to God, hold it up closer to the camera. They yeah, get up there, Red, hold that up so they can read it. Don't look at my lottery numbers in the back. Swear got that, yes, Orday, not kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh I landed when I flipped that back over to you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my latter numbers right there. I'm buying lottery today. I hope machines are working. My luck all win the lottery day and it doesn't print up or something, you know, walk water damage tickets. What does BWO think about the dock workers? They call them dick workers. The dock workers price gouge and have or a natural disaster the other week. Look, man, Karma isn't just the name of like a Lady of the Night that I was with. It exists and karma will get them even though they got a sixty percent raise.
Speaker 2: Is that what they got? Well, they were only making six figures. I mean, gotta you gotta have a little bit of God, God help us. Sure heavy crates.
Speaker 1: Dear l CTB, we heard from our trucker contingency they're not happy with said dock workers. We're a dockworker. You're cool because you're listening. But yeah, dear LCTV, that's how you cover base.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get clobbered by a longshoreman. You seem to have short fuses.
Speaker 1: Dear ELCTV, I'm dealing with a weenie in my office at the workplace that's redundant. He tries to get into me and my boss's business and sticking his head where it doesn't belong. How do you handle that? All right, this is another sim you said that he's getting into you and the boss's business, right the bosses. In the words of the late Diamond Dick sheets boss is it backwards? Double sob? Yes, think about that, digest. I know it's deep. I'm in Fortune Cookies now and Fortune five hundred companies. So since the boss is involved, the double sob is Diamond Dick rest in peace would say, have the boss fire him problem solved, right, I'm like sick. Sure, I'm like a problem solver. Have me peek over the fence. I retired from the military on October tenth, LC. I'm a federal technician, but I lose my job October seventeenth. What should I do? I need a job. Well, first and foremost, thanks for your cervix, I mean, sorry, pram I use with the women. Thanks for your service, and you're probably gonna start retirement with a little bit of a yard cleanup. But then after that, take a well deserved vacation. You served your country. We truly appreciate it. Enjoy the retirement. Then, I mean, the sky's the limit, hin, hint, you know what I'm saying, Come fly for the life, coach. Really yeah, I might have a job for you there, Bud, you have an opening sea. I mean, I'm pretty sure Tonni's gonna be moving on. Dear LC, What should I do about this? A thief got inside a house last night. He got broken ribs, contusion, raccoon eyes, our raccoon eyes, and bruises. My wife beat the crap out of the guy, thinking it was me getting home drunk again. Should I be happy or extremely worried. Could you give me some advice? Yeah, they have meetings for people like you, sir. Okay, that's your advice. God, dog, look at a fly already, don't we Well, no, you've got a limo. Actually, how long you get?
Speaker 2: Time for one more?
Speaker 1: Okay, one can wait then LCTV. I know marriage is for better or for worse, sicker or poor, all that stuff, but my husband is growing a mullet and I can't stand it. Please help, ma'am. It sounds like you're gonna have to let this guy go because it all starts with the mullet and it just goes downhill from there. He's gonna be out at the bar. You know, these guys growing the mullets. They're going back to their heydays. They're in the midlife thing, you know what I'm getting. And then they're like, I'm just ready to party. Yeah, So he's gonna be out at the bars, hitting on the ladies, you know. Yeah, you know, business up front, party in the back. You know what I'm saying. The business part wants to buy you a drink, ma'am, buying them drinks while he has White Snake cranking on that jukebox. Before you know it's panties in the glove box of his new muscle car Hot Rock. Drop them have a song, certain raw or certain rap group. I believe drop it leg its hot, drop it leg He's hot. Wait, maybe it's pop it like it's Maybe it's pop that Koucie. I'm gonna go to Life crew references. Let's go. Let you your Taco on demand, download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R. This