Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Yea, But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Pe ponicle, what's up guys?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Typing. I think he's gonna say he's busy. He's but you might say he's busy. He's gonna say he's busy. But what's up? What is at? Got got so the back of the lawn?
Speaker 3: Mm mmm.
Speaker 4: M m h.
Speaker 5: M Steward okay, h okay, but what is up y'all?
Speaker 2: How is ever? Would do it right now?
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 4: Thee?
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How is everybody doing that? Look up?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 2: H Hey, what's up? I just wanted to pop out to do a stream.
Speaker 7: By the way, don't want burg feel in his veins.
Speaker 6: June fifty nine, under Summer Range, Ohio, you.
Speaker 1: Fits supper than Blade.
Speaker 8: Sports Senator King of the College Cruise.
Speaker 6: Sads Shorts called that since he close to the rocky mountain nigh with a damp a view, that's the fort daily flash in the pan. But Chicago Sun Times made the for young man Jay a reality boys c Igo Raza. Blade cuts through the heroes that other man made around the horn points in the air. He steal every so with that Pittsburg clearway we.
Speaker 9: Know when spoke, the room got quieter.
Speaker 6: The fit skin robe say Maryllebody. He never muted for lost they'll screaming is truth in.
Speaker 8: A pot Joy song.
Speaker 7: Seventeen years at the Yeld Sun.
Speaker 8: Times, as he win nuclear, a couple of.
Speaker 6: Times called him to name the can't go in verse. They just smiled and called even worse esp In Lights the Black certain grin Woody and Wilburn and reality wood Spend. He tortured closer, He roast the coach, then vanished from Bristol without a reproach.
Speaker 8: Two thousands in the headline turned black.
Speaker 6: La night Cup sent a media attack.
Speaker 8: He said, no.
Speaker 6: Contest, just seeing the fight some since getting sponged in the California Night. The neighbors are dying, he sawn versus bird on bird jumped to the will while the young Wilpers Yeah, Aol lashes and froskogalgxamin their four columns a week like a truth torch. Mcclennor back with a podcast. I muted the name same o Jay still fan in the flame wood he wrote shotgun then rode away. But Mariotti still talking every damn day. Jane Ariatty voice like a razor blad Leger retiresome just meloathed the rage from Pittsburgh to Bristol to whereverie dreams.
Speaker 8: He's the sports world's eye and it's broken dreams. Love them or hate him.
Speaker 7: The man won't ben till die on the hill that the.
Speaker 3: Take never ran.
Speaker 6: Shame Ariotty have a few never long to turn it out loud.
Speaker 8: Here comes another song.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is up, guys? I hope everybody is enjoyed in their day. I know it here in the great state of Mississippi. It is six oh six pm on a Tuesday, March thirty first, twenty twenty six. The end of March is here. I am just letting people know that I am blind y, but I hope everybody is staying to say. I hope people don't get it. Good fuifications. Let me just say that she might have a perky just because my friend Perky a uh Ecamia wasn't at all remember on the Patreon Welcome to the Patrion. Perky's a good person, y'all. Perky is a good person. She is a very awesome person who I met. Yeah, and I wanna say thank you to people who.
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: Yo, how is everybody doing.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yo? M M save us yo that were putting?
Speaker 2: M M. Yeah, where's her? Oh? We got rid of I got rid of him. But what's up about the other brain? My favorite person, the guy who you know a nerve brain made me a T shirt without me asking him to do it. He sent me a shirt. He I didn't even have to ask him to do it. All right, what's up? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: By the way, this person is a good friend of mine. By the way, this person is a good friend of mine, and she's also a hundred dollars tier member of my patriarch hold On, hold on. By the way, if you guys could go check out Perkey Perkey's of uh twit Twitter please, she's a very awesome person. Yeah, I am slattery.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a hundred dollars tier remember.
Speaker 8: Yoh dagul.
Speaker 2: M because I gifted her a twelve monthe to yo, it's here, I'll I'll give you a.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's a very awesome person that I met through twitch and she's even on twitch. Let me get her twitch for you guys. Buh, Perky is very awesome. Go check her out. She's a very awesome contact theater on twitch.
Speaker 8: Cauz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I have a real bove. I have a roustagram. Shit, I forgot about that. Hurkey. I gave you a shout out, sweetheart, Perky, thank you so much. I hope you like your gift. I hope you like your uh your gift that got you off your wishless sweethearts hold on, Yeah, I'm okay, I'm okay. Hold On.
Speaker 8: May give you a mid night bitch.
Speaker 2: Up night bot fucking stop sorry that night but always causes trouble. Yeah. I By the way, I got your twitter, uh, Perky, I got your Twitter on alright, but I haven't ate ate food today, but I've been like this is my third stream of the day, actually third or fourth? This is my fourth. This is my fourth stream of the day. Holy crap. Actually fast if you count the first one because I had to stop what I was doing because there's some issues there. But yeah, I'm okay. By the way, I did h gave you a shout out to even have your Twitter on the uh thing? There? Did I give you a bot? Hold on? You are an amazing person. Perky guys go check out. Perky guys go check out Perky's channel. She is a very awesome content creator. She's a very awesome person, and she has a bear she calls Perky Bear on her street. Y'all, she has a bear on her street that she calls Perky Bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, cause she is a very you know, I just want to say thank you very much for everything you've done. And you know what, I just wanted, like to help you know. I know that I can't give you money with a sub or bits and stuff, but I when I had gift card, I wanted to help you. Sweetheart. You've always been very good to me. You've been a you've always been You've always made me laugh when I needed it the most, Herky, and I want to say thank you and you're You're welcome about that, because that's here's the thing. I just I'm just there to help the streamer around. I'm not there, you know, I'm not I'm not like the you have been in my you know a lot of times people people say, oh this, you know, but I just want people to I still got I actually, uh, I've had some The guy that is sitting with me in this uh photo that I have on my screen that is actually Tony Reality from around the hoard sitting with me. Tony, I've actually have had Tony reality on my show. I've had Tony Reality from around the hoard. He went around the Hudson with me. And here's the thing He's there was there was questions that, you know, and here's the thing I'm I'm I might be hanging out with celebrities. I hung out with Seder, Jona Belandez Bob Levy, you know, but I'm not a celebrity. I'm not famous. Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 7: M.
Speaker 2: Sorry, somebody put a picture of somebody wearing a peat and Bunny outfit on Twitter. Yeah, but you know, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: That I do this.
Speaker 2: By the way, I here's the thing. I do have a thing called stream Blutes that people can sew on stream bloots or they can buy cards. My gods. Yeah, I have to promote that because people thank you so much, and yeah, thank you so much for that, and I appreciate that. That's that is the reason why I gave you the shout out, Perky, is because you became a hundred dollar member of that. But it's for twelve months and then you don't have to redo it though. For me, I want to say that I really wanted to help help. I want to say thank you and as a care for me to you, Perky, I appreciate everything you do and I want to say that if if things that, I want to say thank you for anybody that has shown up to the stream.
Speaker 10: Sorry, it is a little h.
Speaker 2: Suggested here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Sad had a night.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 8: You need you need to get.
Speaker 2: Some new content on your uh, you need to get some new content on your channel. You got stuff for you got like I see the shorts you have. You are the basic person, Perky. You are oh shit, upsite of that you do need guess the new content up there? Yeah, yeah, you do.
Speaker 11: H yeah, I I don't know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be doing or don't even I just give you a second.
Speaker 10: Uh uh uh h.
Speaker 2: I still got the pre cast day. Sorry, I've got your days.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, uh huh mm.
Speaker 2: It's doing larger at the same time. You need. That's that that's actually a good thing you're cooking. Yeah, uh but uh, what's up y'all? All right, I think I'm gonna I'm gonna end y'all because I just thought you know, I just came on for a few minutes to see how everybody was giving it by. I love you, guys, Perky, thank you so much for the for the for the Patriot thing. I do appreciate that you are an amazing person. I'll see you, guys, want to see you. Bye, guys,