Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's a star one on one three, It's Marcus and Corey and it's time for the Bay's favorite trivia games called what you Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got a four pack of tickets to California's Great America. Summer's almost gone, but the fund's not done. At California's Great America, Northern California's premier amusement park, where NonStop excitement waits around every turn. Open daily through August eighth, se like days after.
Speaker 1: That, say good morning, North contestants, we take you to the South Bay San Jose. Good morning Loose, Good morning Loose. Do they still call it San Jo? Or when I do that, does it make me sound like a I'm one hundred, I think so. Okay, I've heard a lot of people say that. Okay, I just want to make sure it's got to conquered and say with some Jennifer, Hi, Jennifer, good morning, Good morning. Jennifer's got her son in the car. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Cody?
Speaker 1: Cody? Remember Cody? No helping. Cody is desperate to start googling. He's I can hear it. He wants to play so bad. All right, good luck you guys. Games super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them. All person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass, and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, okay, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Jennifer and Cody go on hold in Conquered, and we start with loose and San Jose. Loose. I understand you're playing for your daughter. Is this correct? Yes, Let's get her a shout out as well. I know you guys both listen every morning we do every morning. Victoria, all right, fingers crossed from mom. Here we go. Question number one. Which planet is known as the Blue planet Mercury? How many wives did King Henry the eighth have six? Before becoming president? Barack Obama was the US Senator of which state Illinois? What email service is owned by Microsoft.
Speaker 2: Outlook?
Speaker 1: And what is Superman's birth name? Okay, answer for everything. She goes on hold in San Jose. We pick up Jennifer and Conquered Jennifer deep breath. Yes.
Speaker 2: Question number one, which planet is known as the blue planet?
Speaker 1: Little? Sorry, Mercury, I don't know. It's okay, okay, Earth.
Speaker 2: Is the blue planet? Man? I know he's helping her.
Speaker 1: How many wives did.
Speaker 2: King Henry the eighth have?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: Before becoming president, you'd be quiet.
Speaker 1: Body, you'd be quiet. You're going to get your mom disqualified.
Speaker 2: Before becoming president, Barack Obama was the US Senator.
Speaker 1: Which state Pennsylvania?
Speaker 2: Which email service is what? I have no clue, I said, I was just talking to you.
Speaker 1: We're out of time. I hang hang on you guys, take on, doboo.
Speaker 2: I'm going home.
Speaker 1: Let me know what you're ready. This is finish up. Okay, all right. Louiz comes back in San Jose. We'll see how she did against Jennifer and conquered. Question number one, Which planet is known as the blue planet? Lou said Mercury.
Speaker 2: Jennifer had fourteen answers, but I think she landed on Earth, which is correct.
Speaker 1: You have made my morning this morning, Jennifer, I have to tell you how many wives did King Henry the eighth have?
Speaker 2: Lou's said six. Jennifer said five.
Speaker 1: It is six before becoming president. Barack Obama was the US Senator of which state?
Speaker 2: Lou said Illinois, Jennifer said Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: It is Illinois. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
Speaker 2: Louz said Outlook, and Jennifer ran out of time. It is Outlook.
Speaker 1: And finally, what is Superman's birth name?
Speaker 2: Lou said Clark. Jennifer ran out of time.
Speaker 1: It's cow El.
Speaker 2: Our winner is lose three to one.
Speaker 1: Standing on business there home, I've got the tickets for California's Great America. Nice work, Jennifer, You're getting a chip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of not deserved, but okay.
Speaker 1: I love you guys who are listening every morning we did. Corey's having a moment.
Speaker 2: I'm having a moment, but you know, I still appreciate you guys very much.
Speaker 1: You guys are the best. Thank you. What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight o five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on our iHeart app and never miss an episode.