Speaker 1: Sports Page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI Jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Coffin and lind Entry Attorneys. Good morning, Mike Bianki.
Speaker 3: Good morning, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Ready for a little Thursday night football Tonight Buffalo at Miami.
Speaker 2: Gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Dolphins are favored by two and a half in the game. I'm a little curious how the whole Tyreek Hill incident is going to affect the Dolphins tonight, you know, because, let's face it, the game, the game has become an afterthought down in South Florida this week, while all the talk has been on Tyreek Hill being handcuffed and detained. And Tyreek Hill had a press conference yesterday he said, yeah, I could have handled myself better, you know, things like that. But you know, I'm of the opinion that once the game starts, nobody's gonna really be thinking about Tyreek Hill being handcuffed.
Speaker 2: However, in preparation for the.
Speaker 3: Game tonight, I think this has definitely been detrimental to the Dolphins. I me at Tyreek Hills on CNN and every other major media out and the other players are talking about it during interview sessions, probably among themselves during the course of the week. I think this incident is probably been major distraction.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to there probably is one thing for certain note that we can count on. What's there'll be no speeding by Dolphins players as they approach the stadium for the game.
Speaker 1: Dude, I would still have a speed trap set up if always one of the cops down there are there, and I'm going to get one of these guys at six. But again, Tyreek needs to drop it. Like Lynch said yesterday, Tyreek drop it and the cop.
Speaker 2: He's still he's still demanding the copy fire despite admitting yeah, I probably could have handled that better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trust me, I disagree with you, Lynch. I think that I think that the Dolphins players can go as fast as they want now and nobody's gonna pull them over after the what happened this week.
Speaker 2: So they could take an airboat.
Speaker 1: They could come right off, right off the inter coastal there straight into the stadium. It would be a long airboat ride, but that's why it's an airboat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Boat.
Speaker 3: By the way, Dolphins need to win. The Dolphins need to win. They what have they They've lost four in a row to Buffalo. Thirteen of the past fifteen they've lost to the Bills. So we'll see what happens tonight. So huge game for the Dolphins tonight. Gonna College Football Billy Napier spoke yesterday. He says quarterback Graham Mertz and DJ Lagway are sharing first team reps. He said Mertz has been cleared from concussion protocol, so both of them are practicing as if they're both going to play on Saturday. We don't know who's gonna start. I think they peers should start Lagway if for no other reason, then it would be unfair to put Graham Mertz out there to open the game in the swamp because he's probably gonna get booed because all the fans want Dj Lagway the freshman feet on him. So do you really want to trot out the senior and have him get booed and put a bad vibe in the stadium to start the game against Texas A and M, which is the SEC opener. What would you guys do?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're if you're sure your fate is sealed, maybe you want to do a little trolling.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, I would hit the I would hit the portal. I'd hit the portal. You can't go to the portal right now? Oh, I could do the portal anytime. According to how college football is, I got nil do that right now. I can do it all the time. I'm getting a third quarterback bulldog with your nils with my nel. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Roy McCrory said yesterday he wasn't trying to send the message to the PGA Tour when he agreed to this. Did you see this match? This exhibition match? He and Scotty Scheffler are going to do a made for TV match against the live golf stars Bryson Deshambeau the big meathead in Brooks Kepka in December, and McRoy said, no, this, I'm not sending any sort of message at all about, you know, being frustrated. I don't think he's sending a message about being frustrated. I do think this live in the PGA Tour are meeting. I think this week in New York, YEP.
Speaker 2: I think we're.
Speaker 3: Getting ready for a settlement here and I think this exhibition is just part of that.
Speaker 1: It's the beginning it's the bridge over the water. I guarantee you it. Yeah, Yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's what the message is that finally the PGA Tour and Live are about to come together, which will be great for the game of golf, obviously.
Speaker 1: Pat being a non golf fan, what do you think, Pat, because I'm telling you I thought that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like you, guys, I was under the impression they had made an agreement what close to a year ago at this point, and you know, there's probably been no more than a more than a year. Yeah, so I guess it remains to be seen.
Speaker 3: Here's the other thing. The PGA Tour is going to grant McCrory and Scheffler releases to appear in this event.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was very kind of that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's the writings on the wall right there. I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: By the way, any fantasy football talk, any Christian McCaffrey of fantasy managers or owners out there, I think he's going to sit out again this week.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it. Yeah twelve.
Speaker 1: I haven't even looked at my line up. I might call you later about that, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll be sure to pick up Are you done, bulldog?
Speaker 3: I'm done unless you want to talk about Caitlyn Clark liking Taylor Swift's endorsement.
Speaker 2: Aaron, We're gonna go ahead. And why do you insist on trying to, you know, go to us. He's trolling. I know he is.
Speaker 3: No, Hey, I'm just saying that that's a that's a controversial sports story because Caitlyn Clark is obviously a big name in sports now.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Mike's Bulldog being Nike host of Open Mike over on AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety Game. If you want to bounce over there and blast him, feel free. He also takes time out of his show to come and do the sports page here on j r R each morning, brought you by Kaufin in Lynd.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Copfin every Saturday morning, seven p thirty on FM ninety six nine The Game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform. Oh oh, Lynchin Doco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You know every