Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Donald Jeffries. He is a researcher and authors of such titles as the cult classic novel The Unreals and bestseller's Hidden History, Survival of the Richest Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics, Bullyocracy and on Borrowed Fame, Money, Mysteries and corruption in the entertainment world, as well as Masking the Truth, which we will be discussing a bit today. Donald, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, Yes, it's great to have you back. I love our discussions. It's been a little while, but today we're going to discuss not only your book, Masking the Truth, how COVID nineteen destroyed civil liberties and shut down the world, but also some of the major historical events that may have paved the way for this latest global operation. We live now in a completely different world than it was in twenty nineteen, and it continues to rapidly change. Well, gives me hope is the folks like yourself exposing the truth and the growing number of people that are listening to it. Now there's a lot to get into with this book and some of the events that I'd like to discuss as well.
Speaker 2: But before we.
Speaker 1: Do that, for the audience that may not be familiar, just tell us a little bit about yourself and what led you to write this book.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been I started into the JFK assassination as a teenager back in the mid nineteen seventies. I was a volunteer with Mark Lane, who was famous critic of the Warner Party read Rush to Judgment those who know about the attachment. You know about Mark Lane, he was kind of a mentor to me. He was my hero. I patterned my politics after him as a civil libertarian. So as a teenager, I was already awake. I was already complaining about everything. Though it was a utopia compared to now, but I was still complaining that. Uh, I didn't like things I saw, and I had no idea that it could get to this point. But eventually, I, you know, I does work. I never gave up on my dreams and being a writer. I wrote it in my spare time and didn't happen for me until later, but eventually it did, and tons of stuff to write about, you know, a good ministry. It was the first one. I had the Unreels, which is a novel public first, and then it's not primarily a novelist. I have other novels that I can't get public, so I turned a nonfiction for that, you know, just I was frustrated, and it's been much easier for me to get non fiction public, so I've never run out of stuff to write about hid industry. It was just kind of a compendium of all my JFK assassination stuff and I just threw everything in there. And I think these things are connected, so basically, which when they have caa assassination up through the Obama years, that's when it was public. Doland Crump's name was even mentioned in the because he wasn't even on the radar, I believe it or not that public in twenty fourteen. So that was it's still by far my most successful book. And then you know, it's like, I'm actually finishing up a book on another book on the JFK at taxination with a couple other people that will been looking at her it's and in depth. But until this book, that was the closest I came to a Kennedy book. And I was the first one to look into the death of JFK. Jr. I think it was an assassination, and I have the result of that in that book. And nine to eleven Waco upon the City. All these things, you know, we didn't I don't think we left much out, so people still, you know, contact me about that book. But after that, you know, I wrote Survival of the Richards about the economic crimes and cover ups American politics seventy seventy nineteen sixty three, which is a prequel to Hidden History and talks about earlier stuff from the revolution to the assassination that one has afforded by Ron Paul, who is very gratified for. And I wrote Bulliocracy about the bullying in schools. And I wrote on bar and Fame was my last book before this, about corruption and the mysteries in the economic disparity in the entire entertainment world. Then finally Masking the Truth, which is a kind of a logical thing for me too. This I call it the greatest side in the history in the world. So I don't know how I could not comment on it. So I think it's the most important story, and it kind of leaves all those other things they all pale in com parenton DFK nine to eleven, all that stuff, it's nothing compared to what the greatest five in the issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think that those large events were all kind of paving the way for this, and looking back, it's very disturbing when you can put together the amount of coordination and planning that went into not only the COVID operation, but previous large events in our history. And I think it's a good place to start. Let's let's start with a little bit of the hidden history. As your previous book discusses, there were several major events that have steered the collective in certain directions, depending on what the desired outcome was at the time. And these events prey on fear and human emotions illicit knee jerk global responses, which then allow manipulation of laws and removal of freedoms more and more, which with each event, and this is where we find ourselves. These events are psychological operations. They're planned and developed for very long times, which I find very disturbing by very psychotic and malevolent but powerful groups. And I think a good place to start. You start with the JFK assassination, but it seems that even before that, after World War Two, and even some of the events prior to World War Two, it started paving the way for an infiltration really into all aspects of our political, scientific mass media. Would you agree, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's why I wanted to write the prequel to Sure It Hit Crime to cover us because really most of this stuff, not all because their indications for instance, to where I research. And I'm going to have another line of Hitting Entry coming out next year as well. It'll go back into all these things. And it kind of the combination of both books to the look, we look at some of the older stuff and American Revolution everything and lots more of that JFK Assassination JFK Junior nine to eleven, Oklahoma City, a lot. You know, people that like the other books should should love this one. But I'd thought it saying that most of this began with Lincoln, most of the he sent most of the precedents. And since you look at the January sixth prisoners today, uh they if anyone complained, and nobody's complaining except for people like me. I mean, there are no Libertarians left, so the ACLU doesn't care. Nobody cares that these people have been in prison for two years. I've denied all due process. They've been apparently, you know, eaten and solid, tart and fine. We don't even know exactly because people can't even go visit them. And the ones who have been SCEs have gotten ridiculous. Their coronian sentences at violent criminals, I don't get, and none of them really haven't been convicted of doing anything violent. They're gets there, they were there protesting, So this is an outrage their political prisoners. But if you go back to Lincoln, Lincoln's the first one who kept political prisoners. He's the one who suspended the rint of the heaviest corporates, and he threw people who opposed his war policies and who's trampling on the rights of cimiliberties in the North. He throw those people in in mickschiff Chales, and he suspended the river in heavy corporus, which they might as well done for these people of January. Takeouse have been that I do process. So if anybody did complain about this, that would be the government's response. They would cite Lincoln for presidents and they'd say, you know, this is another insurrection just like that so that, but so again Lincoln set to play for that. Lincoln shutdown of protuited newspapers. He did so many things in Lincoln. Lincoln's troops set the tone for the total war sports Earth policy that our troops have used in every conflict since then. We're the ones that.
Speaker 1: Done a lot, don't. I hate to interrupt you, but uh, there seems to be some kind of strange interference on your line. Every every once in a while, it's alms to be kind of breaking up a bit. I don't know if there's anything that you can can roll, or if they just don't like what you say.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I get that once all most of the time, but I have the right the right microphopes.
Speaker 1: Just every once in a while, it's very strange, very strange.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can get through.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't know. I haven't heard that.
Speaker 1: Fine, Now, Okay, maybe they.
Speaker 2: Don't like some of the things I'm saying. I don't know. Yeah, but it wouldn't surprise me. But so anyway, so he started a lot of these presidents, and then we saw in World War One, Woodrow Wilson again cited Lincoln's precedents to lock up World War One protesters who were against the war, and in War two after R took that a step further, and because there were almost no war protesters because people saw what happened the last time, and they were scared as much as you see people are scared of what happened in January. Tick defendants now people and I don't want to go to jail. So there were very few people openly opposed to it because the country was just locked it, you know, planning victory gardens and buying and everything, the entire entire entertainment industry, you know, Bugs Bunny and the three suits. Everybody just telling people that you know, there's bad buy bonds and contra victory gardens and uh, but you did have with what FDR did. He rounded up Japanese Americans, but not just Japanese Americans, he rounded up Italian Americans and German Americans too. Uh. They never got their heiress, never got reparations, and nobody even talks about them because primarily because they're white, I think. And so all these people were thrown into concentration camps. And now that I'll have more in the next book, the detail to what they did. They stole millions of dollars in property these people, in terms of businesses and homes, and they never gave them back. But it's incredible crime that's never even mentioned nobody, nobody, But you're not gonna see it anywhere else except in my books. There's nobody else is even talking about it. So those are the kind of things that even down to the personal treatment of the prisoners at Kwantanu Obay want to George W. Bush's lawyers cited Lincoln, wait what he did, and yes, we should be able to do this these prisoners. So that's the problem, is that these things are connected historically. And of course when you look at the psyops and the false flags, you go back to eighteen ninety eight the war with Spain, the Spanish American War, which was again precipitated by first modern falls flag, which is the supposed blowing up of the main which even the court historians eventually admitted, well that it was in the Spanish, but it doesn't matter. We still thought a war that made no sense. Everybody who died was completely senseless, and it was partcipitated by life. The same thing happened in World War One, when a lot more people died because of the Luisitania. That's thinking of the Louisatania, the exact same script. Later they would admit the Germans didn't blow it up. It doesn't matter, goes down in the history of that way. And then of course Pearl Harbor, another false flag that got us into World War Two, all the way down to weapons of master was talking in the Vietnam weapons of mass destruction. And what I would call the greatest socia up on the wall is the COVID nineteen phantom virus, which they can't even prove exist. They've never isolated. They can't isolate it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: You know, so many people have had it, right, it's so deadly, but somehow they can't find it to isolate it because whatever people have asked for it, they tell them, we don't have any isolates available. So in other words, they can't prove it exist. So that's why, you know, that's the gist of my bookcase. You're right, these things are all connected, and we couldn't have had COVID nineteen without all those other things happening. And again no opposition from our leaders and very little opposition from the public except you know, rabble rouser, it's like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And fear, like you were saying, is the biggest driving factor. There always has to be this invisible enemy or invisible boogeyman that we can't quite reach. But with the help of participation with our government and military industrial complex, we may be able to capture these enemies, and we may be able to stop this pandemic. So it's all about keeping us in a perpetual state of fear so that we have to rely on Daddy government to protect us.
Speaker 2: Well, when's the last time you even heard the word terrorists? What happened in terrorists?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, now it's domestic terrorists.
Speaker 2: Now we are the data exactly, But what happened I'll see Aida, I'll change you to say, okay, what happened out here? What happened to you know? All of those are all gone. You never hear any talk about them, the Taliban, all that stuff, because it's irrelevant now because the new hob novelin is COVID nineteen and the even more importantly, as you mentioned, domestic parrots. Those who are protesting the tyranny. Whether you were science deniers, were COVID deniers, were election deniers all some kind of thing, you denial. They're saying, we have a met alonist. We're the terrorists now, so you're right, it's domestic terrorists. People that are opposing the state, the terrorists. But what happened to for decades, this is the overriding issue we have, the war against terrorism? What happened? Did we win it? I don't know, I don't I don't know. We want it? How do we win it? Because we were financing it out? But again, people are so stupid in America. They're so dumb down that they don't even blanket As I try to tell them what happened to terrorism, they just give you a blank look. They just they just they're so conditioned they absolutely can't think for themselves. Otherwise they would certainly question how did COVID nineteen supplant terrorism that was supposed to be That's why we supposedly after nine to eleven, why you know we had to have free speech done us, why we had to have a Patriot Act to protect us from the terrorists. As George w it's if you're not with us, you're against it. You know all this nonsense. You know, everybody named Mohammad would suspect what happened all that is, it's all gone, so they're okay, Now, I guess terrorists have been defeated by COVID nineteen. So one good thing came out of this virus.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, I hate to be cynical, but there seems to be a level of deception to everything that is allowed to be approved by the mainstream media, that is allowed to come across your television screen, that it all serves a purpose of a distraction for something else that is more real, something else that is more important, and that usually has to do with our own path and our own spiritual growth. But that's the last thing they want us, and the last thing they want us doing is coming together and discussing things like this. So that's where they have the political separation. They want it as far right or as extremely crazy left as possible so that we don't see what's going on in these gray spaces that the real truth lies, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, they want to well, they basically don't want any descent at all, and almost all the detent now is coming right, So that's why they're trying to demonize their right there to the extent that I basically I should still be on the left. That's where it came from. You have people ignoring me, Wolf, my friend, Cynthia McKinney, Cindy Sheehan, these are all people I know that there's and Robert F. Kennedy Junior could be classified that way as well. That's Concentati's campaign manager. But that's that's the left that isn't welcomed by the left. I mean, they're looks like a dinosaur and they're not. They can't play any reindeer games over there, just as I could. And so that's it. Other than that, all the opposition is coming from the Freedom Caucus and groups like that, Alex Jones and whatever. People have had the big platforms. That's the opposition to the state and they're all basically right way, and so they're trying to demonize those people and they call them white supremacists, which they really can't do that with the people on the left. They just ignore them. I guess. They call them white supremacists, racists, eno phobes, the transphobes and all this stuff. Now any kind of name, and that's their only argument is to call names. And again it goes back who to Lincoln Lincoln was the first one to demonize uh, you know, he he would basically call he was the first one to say that, you know, if you're you're helping the enemy, if you're busy like he he had a line, where must I hang some some poor uh army deserter and not touch a hair of the head of the wily agitator who caused him to desert. And that's why you still see people coming up with the name going back to Neville Chamberlain of World War two and everything, and it's it's these people that are pro war. Anybody that's against war, uh, you know, gets gets into the name calling, and you're either with the enemy or you're you know, you're just your your motives are questioning. You can't there's no peace movement. Other again, there's a few people on the left, uh and myself, yeah, you know, but other than that, there is and and some on the right. But which is ironic, but it's it's really disgraceful because the the the the parameters of debate are so narrow. Now even something like this, my book and asking the truth is outside even the acceptable parameters for the people who are disputing COVID because what makes my difference. I started at point A. Nobody else Naomi Wolfing, great books, the bodies of others. I look at it right here behind me, I'm a book signing. Uh last year, Alex Bearnson, Peter mccallach also have met at that book signing. Robert F. Kennedy Junior's book on Falci. All great books. But they're basically all responding to the lockdown and to the vaccine. So there there they're they're basically protesting the response. I go back to point A. I'm the only one that I know of that is analyzing this thing, and I'm saying, Okay, what is this? See, what's what's the genesis? What's the history of COVID nineteen. That's what I have in the book, and I think anybody that reads it and looks at it, well, especially when we know they've it's never been isolated, they can't isolate it. So they can't. If you're if it's in a quarter a lot, if you your honor, I submit that we throw the case out. We can't produce that. If the uh the defense can't prove that COVID nineteen exists, they can't and uh so that's I think that's what makes it do. And I I talk about the empty hospitals, I talk about the dancing nurses. I don't shy away from any of that because it's an important part of the scion Those dances were were I mean, I worked in the hospital for a long time, and I can tell you that would never be allowed to happen anywhere where you'd have a group of nurses with a choreographer game with patients in the picture. The hospital administration would be mortified, especially in an alleged pandemic. But these these nurses were feted. They were brought on the Today Show and fawned over by these idiotic alleged journalists and you know, treated like heroes. Nobody questioned how did you find the time to do that? Who was watching the patients when you did that? Who thought of this? Who choreographed it? Who thought you guys were such great dancers? I mean, none of it makes any sense. I mean, it's all to me. It's all part of the scripted element. And when you combine that with the empty hospitals and people like Jason Goodman and Citizen Richard on my show many times to film these things the same time, the media was telling you there were so many bodies that morts couldn't fit them in there, and they had refrigerated trucks, and the film the refrigerated trucks all in an off position. None of them are on because there were nobodies that the media kept telling you that some of them sitting there on the Schenectady River for a year. Absolute lies and they would say, you know this is it's crowded, it's crazy. Well, these guys would go film the empty hospitals, they try to talk to the EMT personel in the parking lots to just kind of laughed and giggled when they even mentioned COVID all the ambulance sitting there. I mean you you know, video doesn't lie. Whatever a pandemic look like, it shouldn't look like that.
Speaker 1: Well that what makes me wonder are they intentionally doing this as some sort of like revelation of the method. Do they think we're that stupid?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: Do they think that this will actually pass off as a real event because they're making they're having nurses dance. There seems to be like a level of failure to where it's waking more people up. Then it's doing the intended outcome, and it seems that either this is intentional that they're they're making these mistakes, or there's a new level of some sort of occult ritualistic aspects that most of us don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, there could be something along that with the cult thing, but amongst of it is that they do know where that's stupid or most of us that stupid. So, uh, they're constantly testing themselves. I think they get an inside joke kind of kick out of this stuff. And it goes back again to because you're they wouldn't make it as obvious. They can they can do a much better job of covering up as they try it, but they won't want to make it look like this because they are basically trying to entertain people like us, it seems through it and uh they I they can amuse the fact that we see it, and no matter how obvious that they make it, we can't convince the people even around us, it doesn't. I mean there's people, there are probably millions of people where you could literally have foulcy to one of those guys look at the screen and wink and say, you know, we're just lie to you. This is all bullshit, and they would still cling to the belief. That's how controlled they are. They can't think for themselves, they can't deny the you know, we go back to the Milbrim experiments that have been coming back in the news again. I've read about them where it was back in the nineteen sixties where Yale University professor did a series of experiments where he found that eighty percent of people will obey authority regardless of how absurd the order is. I mean, they basically had these people and they would tell them to shock, to click the button to shock people for this dumbest of reasons, and they never questioned it. Eighty percent never question Nobody said that. Eighty percent didn't say, what's the purpose of this? Why am I doing this? No, I don't feel comfortable doing that. I don't think it's and I think, you know, I'm not going to do that. Only twenty percent of the people did that. So that was then, and people weren't quite as I don't think as dumbed down then or so it's probably ninety percent now. But so that shows you that people, I mean, you had people during the act of course of this thing. They were dead.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm sorry, No, I just said there's some days I go back and forth that I think maybe the majority of people are seeing through some of the bs are free thinkers, are questioning authoritied. And then there's some days where I most of the people I come across during the day make me think otherwise. So how do you feel about that? Do you think that there is there does seem to be a larger portion of humanity that's questioning and possibly awakening to some of the falls history and craziness. But what do you think overall?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it may be slightly larger. But the problem we're still so vastly outnumbered. And the people that who will not wake up, I've just dug their feet in, dug their heels in, and they are they hate people like us, and they accept all the regurgitated names. Look conspiracy hearers. I mean, I mean called I lost people when I started writing, because I didn't buy this for a second either. Jerry Penpenny, who graciously read the fourd of the book, he was on it from the beginning. John Rappaport was on at the beginning. I was on at the beginning. I took the platforms I had. I was talking about how ridiculous this was. Yes, it was, And I lost a lot of people. My own knees canceled me. I lost people that who had liked my other books, who had liked shows, and who said good things written reviews, interviewed me. They said it was dangerous. They called me names, and they blocked and beleeted me. So I lost a lot going on in the limits because they desperately wanted to believe this and this and this is almost like I would it's almost like the Holocaust is a religious fervor there where it's you really anger people by asking questions. So if you ask, if you just question, that's at all they it's like, you know, they're developed, this is their religion. Oh but I mean, it's unbelievable that some of the the responses I got, and it's you know, I would post memes of you know, things like the grocery store clerks with the plexiglass, you know, protecting them from the customer. And there's a porch and obviously nothing on top, nothing on the bottom, nothing on the side, so I would point and plus the catcher is touching every item and putting it in your cart. So I was saying, explain the science your you know what, what is this virus that will be stopped by a plexiglass, But you know, somehow can't figure to go around or on top, and uh, it doesn't matter that that the person is touching everything you're I mean, look at the mass thing i I I pointed out early on. Okay, you know you're putting these masks on where every box of these masks has a warning note. This is not protecting you from viruses like I say, or they wouldn't care. You know, they're telling you it doesn't protect you. And this COVID was so dangerous, it was so deadly. There were no special hasmac containers anywhere for the masks. People threw them wherever they wanted. So once they were done this deadly covid, germed were everywhere because and nobody said, well you can't have that, all these rules they were putting out, but somehow that didn't matter. And the biggest sign early on, like I said, that this thing was politicized as politics went on as usual, southern border was never closed. This had been a real pandemic. The first thing they would have done is sealed the border, and they would have probably banned international travel. They never did that. And even when they even even as bad as that was when they were letting it, when they started having vaccine mandates for all the aplmost all workers, there were no vaccine mandates for illegal immigrants. They weren't even checking them. They could gets, so that they're politics contradicts what they're saying. Obviously, they weren't scared of anything, or they wouldn't have done that. They would have been frightened that someone coming across the border might be bringing the deadly COVID. Again, they wouldn't have been caught repeatedly without their masks in public, over and over again, not social businessing. They weren't even remotely practicing what they preached. So clearly they didn't fear anything. So that's the first sign. If this was such a deadly thing, you would have seen indications that they were scared of it. They didn't it, and they kept making up these stupid rules that made no sense.
Speaker 1: What makes me nervous is that they spent so much time and energy with the initial COVID scares and then the everything to follow with the pandemic, and then the jabs and the boosters and all the propaganda to go with it. Seems like they spent so much time, effort, and money to let that go. Makes me think, well, maybe we'll see COVID part two in the future. What do you think about that positility?
Speaker 2: Why would I mean they showed I mean, this is this is the reason. This is such a why I call it the greatest side of the history in the world because it's the It's the only event I know in human history where every single person on the planet was impacting everyone. Every country, every country rolled over. There wasn't a single peep of protest anywhere. When they decided to lock everything down, the entire world would shut down in a couple of days. They didn't need a single fruit, they didn't need a single cop Not a shot was fired anywhere. There was compliance, absolute compliance. And it's it's shot me. What happened. I said, I knew, you know, I knew things were bad, but I didn't think it was this bad. I mean, this thing is so stupid, it makes no sense. And it's being brought to you by the medical nutrial complex, the most corrupt people imaginable. Uh, the usual suspects like Falci you as a track record going back to age doing the same kind of nonsense, and thousands of people died because of that. You have you know, you all politicians of both parties, the Republicans said nothing. Nobody, even Tucker Carlton Ali. Nobody was debating this thing. Nobody was saying, how can you close all the churches down? I thought that there would be some renegade pastors that would say, now we're not closed out at Eastern I few, No, not a single one the entire country did, and the same thing around the world. So it's it was very disillusioning, and they had to have been pleased with what they saw. So there's that's why you keep hearing talk they've just abandoned all sense of any kind of rounded the science thing while they keep shouting us down with science this because they're still kind of was talking recently about this summer it's gonna be terrible. COVID strained that could could have sixty five thousand new cases. And if you believe in viral science, and I don't know that I do. People like Andrew Poffin and made some interesting arguments against the whole Viru's theory. But assuming it's real, We've been told for a long time that viruses come in the fall and they burn out and heat. This one never burned out. It's just always there. And it called COVID nineteen because it's the twenty eighteen strain of the early coronavirus. What happened to COVID twenty, COVID twenty one, COVID twenty two. I think I'm the only one asking that. Apparently just obliterate. Forever you had things like the flu, and we were saying it's just the flu. It apparently was because the flu disappeared in twenty twenty and the fall for the first time in history, they said there's no flut and nobody questioned it. I said, you know, I said this again, this is a test. They're just testing to see how stupid they've made people, how dumb down they are. And every time when we failed the test, and so you're telling me the conspiracy people were telling you it's just the flu, and then miraculously the flu's gone, So it's I said, you know, is there a light one off in your head? Yet? How did the flood disappear? And they came back the next year, but it just took a year off again a vacation. But you know, it's nobody questions this stuff, and nobody questioned anything. And that's the saddest part of all this is that is that there have been not only such compliance, but yeah, I think if they could woke some people up, I think more people are awake than ever. But we're still in such a minority. We're still out numbered. And the problem is the more people they bring in the legal litibration and migrants to you know, probably almost all of them are trusting what they're saying because they might even understand what's going on, and they're being given benefits to whatever to earn their you know, compliance, and so they're we have an upward battle because most of our I mean I look around, I walk around, I still see people wearing masks and I didn't know talking to people, I mean people, and my kids and I are the only ones in our in my family that's not vaccinated. We already missed one meets his wedding because of that. We couldn't come. We're backstated to come to the wedding, they wouldn't let us in, so so then you kind of family are relationships are fractured forever, and the you know, when you'd see people who have been vaccinated two, three times whatever it is, how many boosters, I don't even know. They've had all the shots that the government tells them to take and they still end up getting COVID supposed, whatever it is, And try to talk to him and say, you know, so you are you questioning why you got vaccinated? Alisonce you got the thing? Oh no, no, no, it would have been worse if I hadn't. That's what the doctor called me. Well, that's a very convenient thing for the doctor to say, Yeah, I know this didn't work, but I do you hadn't got it. I mean, so there's no way you can reason with something like that. That's why I said, when you were trying to wake people up, most of these people they can never be there. They are so asleep, they're so conditioned, they're whatever. The Moonies were back in the sun young moon. We used to call people moonies that were in a Jim Jones back in Jonestown, drinking the kool aid. I don't know how how much of robots those people were, how condition they were, but they couldn't have in any words of what you see in the majority of American style. They are so stupid they will not reason. They don't see any kind of connections to fluid disappears, no problem. Walk into a restaurant. You have to wear a mask to walk in, but you can take it off at your table. Okay, what kind of virus is this anyhow? So yeah, I wouldn't have to have a curfew because the virus is really deadly late at night. I mean, just so many stupid things, and nobody we will close the churches, but we leave the liquor stores open.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: I mean that nobody questions that we have to close your small businesses and ruin small business in America, will prosecute you if you try to open.
Speaker 1: But well, we've just so beat down to follow blindly follow authority from the time we're born that most people just never question that their whole lives. And they wouldn't know what to do if they were able to think freely for themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh, they wouldn't. It's just it's I don't think it's something you can just suddenly develop a life, But I mean, it's that's the problem is that you know it's but it's it's it's like that, you know, I've taught. It took me a long time to realize just with the JFK assassination I can I'm gonna be pretty convincing. You know, I think and I know more than just about anybody. I've been, you know, studying forever. And when I was teaching a course on CA assassination, believe it or not, my adult education program in my county, let me do that for a few years, and uh then I then it changed to where I was teaching, of course, on Oliver Stone's JFK, the film, and most of the time to those classes, I would have one person in there was a load nutter and uh there, you know, I presented the most convincing case possible to show you the official version was joke, and I wanted to shoot anybody. I never convinced any of those guys. I literally I realized, there's nothing I can do. This person is programmed condition. If you can buy that, you can buy anything. And it's the same thing with the nine to eleven or COVID anything. When they're buying into the narrative, you can't change their minds. Evidence be damned. It doesn't matter when you could tell somebody you've had eight shots but you're still doing the thing, you're getting the shots against it, and they just nod their head. Yeah, it would have been worse if I hadn't got it. I don't know again what the Moonies are like. With the Jonestown people were like, they couldn't have been any more control than that. So it's frustrating. But I agree that there are more people that are awake, but it's we're just we're still so out number. And the thing about it is that everybody, one hundred percent of the people who have any kind of power are are buying all this stuff, or at least pretending they do. Because there's nobody in a position of power that questions anything anywhere about any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: There doesn't seem to be no at any levels. And that really concerns me about what we're seeing with not only the censorship and cancel culture, but what I mentioned earlier, claiming proclaiming certain individuals to be domestic terrorists that don't agree with certain narratives or agendas that are occurring, or just questioning a third authority in general, This opens up a whole new realm of danger for regular people that just don't blindly follow what these totalitarian psychopaths are putting forward.
Speaker 2: And that it's very it's not easy. It's not easy being, you know, having to knowing that you first of all, knowing that you're right. I mean, I'm very you know, confident in what I do, what I write about. I don't. I don't speculator, theorize ideal in facts. Everything I write is sourced. I check these things. And so it's very frustrating to talk to a relative or somebody somebody can barely read who is you know, it's just regurgitating some stupid nonsense to her on TV. And I'm, you know, coming at it from a very informed opinion to other research. I know, talk to people. I talked to doctor Small around the world. I had them on my shoes and you're you're, look, you're talking to a meets her cousin or something who's a blithering idiot and it was buying all this stuff and they just sit back and come or they say you're crazy or something. It's like, so, there's how do you You can't convert anybody when the level of stupidity is that high. But that's where we are, you know, the American collective, American IQ has been dropping, uh significantly every generation. It's lower than it's ever been. And it's because everything in our society their conditioned from their so called education in school where they're not they literally don't even have to to do things like math in their head anymore. They don't have to do any of that and that, and that's been for a long time where they you knows, are that where they do calculators, you know, argued against that because it's not right. You know, you need you need to to flex those muscles even for something like that. And uh so, if you're not even using your mental powers for that, what are you using for? The entire educational system has become one of indoctrination when they're putting these absurd social agentas on people, mainly now the transgender lunacy, and this is it's not education. It's not Americans are you know, especially for somebody who writes history. I can tell you how historically the illiterate most Americans are. They don't know anything, and so it's hard to it's hard to show them how they've been lied to when they don't even know the lies.
Speaker 1: They don't and then they're rewriting history as we speak. They are making attempt through media, Hollywood, even traditional books and literature they're either banning or not allowing access to. But when you're talking about some of the technology that is altering how we behave as humans, some of the new developments in AI, chat, GTP, all these newly budding technologies that are replacing human creative jobs, they're talking about what replacing actors in Hollywood with AI animations and things like that. First of all, I don't for me, I wouldn't watch any of that bullshit. That doesn't have any emotional effect on me. Ever, since they started implementing more of the computer animated stuff and less real people in our entertainment in Hollywood, the more I am checking out, and I think more people are, and I think that we're seeing that as a part of the failure of Hollywood and our mainstream media to where not as many people are participating because it's not good anymore.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I mean I write a lot about media as well in Hollywood, and I wrote a book about the show business, and I know a lot about it, and it's it's shameful. You know, to watch some of these films now, it's so bad. I mean it's just and they're you know, there'res and they keep topping themselves, pushing this get I think Disney is part of the worst Disney plus. But they have some new show. I can't remember, Pepe, some kind of re pd in but I supposedly have been a girl who inherits a family business of uh, sacrifice and blood Richmond. It's like, this isn't a part of Disney. It's Disney for kids. It's like what you know, what do you what are you talking about? And and this is this is where we're at now so bad. I recently was watching my brother in law. We were and I don't know why we sometimes they turned these things on just to see what kind of rise they can get out of me. But then they had a couple of chosren but one the one that was really uh, I think it was on HBO Max. The worst stuff are like on those things rather than the networks. The networks are bad enough, but they put the really extreme stuff on those apps. And uh. It was something called Nora from Queens and it was about an Asian and clearly you could see. It was about this young girl Asian who's named Aquafina the actor. So you know, any one nameh Or is going to be pretentious, and she's about as unfunny as anybody you've ever seen, completely no te Yeah, and so she's the lead, not interesting at all, and she's living at home in her thirties or something, but she's uh. The entire it was reminded me of what they have done to white families, especially in the sitcom. And it was an overt attempt, their first attempt at taking an Asian family and subjecting them to what they've done to white families, especially break them down, to kill any kind of family loyalty with it. And that's what they did. This family is disgusting like most of your any white family, missie it I'm the woman, the aqui is disgusting her. She has a grandmother who's walking around with a page saying you want to look up, close up up my vagi now, so you know this is and then she and she doesn't have any love for her granddaughter. The granddaughter has no love for her. The father basically comes in and says something like, yeah, if we'd known, we you know, we wouldn't have had you if we know something. It's just horrible stuff. And then you know, she goes on, Aquafina goes on, come out with a huge bilo and saying she wants to have a seven hour mastermation session. It's just it's that's the kind of stuff. It wasn't remotely entertaining at all, It wasn't remotely funny, but it's that's I was reminded of what up until now they've tended to let other cultures alone in terms of trying to destroy them. They've really gone after white culture especially, and so this is a reminder they want to destroy that because despite their best efforts, there's still more family bond and.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, they're destroying, trying to destroy what the what we understand as the family unit across the board, even in every culture. It seems that they're attempting to infiltrate this aspect. And they're targeting the children right now now big time, and they have been for a long time. There's been the over sexualization of children, and now it seems like there's this level of desensitization because of the years of over sexualization, the ease of access to crazy pornography at the tip of these kids' fingertips. That now we have this whole LGBTQ transhuman agenda that is trying to push us away from anything that would allow humans to reproduce basically well, and.
Speaker 2: That's I'm glad you brought that up because that I don't think it's an act in that the transgender craves really started going to warp speed, if you will, right about the same time we have to work fee vaccine that's really gone warp speed in the last couple of years in the middle of COVID, and I believe the reason behind all COVID, the main reason was the genesist kind of belief that they want to kill off millions of people, so they're appear to be doing that with the vaccine. We know that the deaths increased with forty percent twenty twenty one, and they killed like my brother died in the hospital from a hospital protocol us and maybe millions of others have. But I've heardew lots of the long the show. We don't know how many people to be killed with frim bezevie and etilators, and we don't know how many people died for the vaccine, but we do know the death rate when up forty percent, and there's nothing else that's been introducing equations. So they're doing it there. They're reducing the population there, and at the same time, simultaneously they're pushing this transgender no sense, which will ensure that the population will plummet, because if you make girls boys and boys girls, and you're not gonna have babies, and that's what the idea is behind it, and so I don't think it's any act in it that it came along at the same time. And you're exactly right. They don't want people to reproduce, and that's why I think they threw the right wing a crumb with a ROVERSUS wage decision and Supreme Court, because that's really the only thing of note the right is won in a long time. And I think they threw that crumb to them because they know there's not going to be as many pregnancies, but there won't be as many abortions just because it wouldn't be anyhow So I think, I mean, that's that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, and they're trying to sterilize us from every angle through the medical through our food air, and this has been going on for years. We are no longer the same humans we were twenty years ago. No, we've been altered.
Speaker 2: I mean, I forget the exact step, but it's something like a twenty year some year old nail today has the testosterone level of what an eighty year old used to have or something. They've really killed the tatosterone level and nails. Yeah, as Naomi Wolf especially revealed with through work on the Pizer documents, Uh, the vaccine really destroyed the female's reproductive system. It has created a huge increase in miscarriages. And again, everything, everything that's happening is making birth difficult. And that's you know again, that's what they've been stressing for a long time. You could just see how how Earth is treated in media. I mean it's never it's never well, especially with white people. Any white girl that finds herself pregnant is breasted and mad and guy, they're all, this is a horrible event where if you had like a typical Hispanic couple or something, you're not going to find a Hispanic couple that's not going to be overjoyed that because the condition, the condition isn't for that there has been directed mainly, it might be not spreading out like it said, I see the Asian thing is coming in, and uh, they may be going after other groups as well. But they succeeded in demonizing birth already and demonizing children for a long time. And that's why you see the worship of cats and dogs, especially because they they've done as they've tried to channel the biological maternal instinct, especially to animals, and so you see so many women treating their cats and dogs like children they didn't have or want a half. So, I mean, I think it's it's a it's a huge phenomenon. But uh, now this is going into overdrive. And it wasn't just a vaccine that was warp speed. Everything is moving to be where things every time you think you take it. We're diff wrote article for American Free Press. We're talking about some of these things that are happening where you have a Jewish day camp in Washington State or something that is coming out and saying that, hey, anybody comes to our any kid that comes to our camp that wants to transition during camp, I guess that's what they're planning to do. We're you know, we're gonna accommodate them when we're not going to let the parents know. They're build in California and Virginia my state that want to do the same thing and want to make it u if you want to make it as England, you've already done that. They made it a criminal offense for a parent to deny transgender treatment for their kids, and they're going to do that here too. They already have build California. I know it'll pass, Virginia, I don't know, but they want to make it so parents when they have the most natural reaction in the world of you know, outrage, Oh my god, this is horrible, horror. My kid is gonna what they're able to change their jenner. No, Karen, that is not absolutely insane themselves support And that's why you want to talk about how we're out number. Look at these mothers that you see, the mothers that are encouraging this, that are taking their little toddlers to go see men dance around naked. This is this is madness to a degree I never thought possible. And it's always the mothers. It's always the women. You don't see fathers doing it. They're not doing it. And again the condition, the conditioning for the last you know, one hundred years, has been increasingly directed at women, especially why women, because they know they're the ones that lap up that propaganda. No other group laps it up. What they do well, you see, it's no accident that the Karen that there was almost always a white woman, because that that's the response, that's what you get. They become this kind of self important, self righteous virtue signaler, and they're they're basically walking around and looking to get people in trubble who have some kind of transgressions against the state. You know, what do you do?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 2: I'm going to write you up. You know, that's mentality we've created, and that's what we have to fight. I don't know how you do that because there's nobody in charge.
Speaker 1: I want to get your thoughts on the possible occult or luciferian aspects to these elite groups and what's behind it. There seems to be a level of symbolism, not only in Hollywood, but even sometimes in the media, and the events themselves that unfold seem to have some sort of occult symbolism behind them. And if even if you or me or your regular average Joe doesn't believe in any of this stuff. It seems like these very powerful people do and they get together and they have these wu Wu type of elite meetings at different places like Builderberg and Bohemian Grove and all these other places. Yeah, and it seems is that they definitely do have a belief in what they're dabbling with. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think that especially with the uh with I don't know any and I'm talking about this all the time. I say that we're in a spiritual battle. The people that are the people that are mothers that are motivated to do something like that, the doctors that are motivated to when they're posing with little girls in your team everywhere with these Frankenstein's scars across their chest because they've had the breast removed. Others are beaming with pride. The doctors are beaming with pride. I don't think that. I think comes from the darkest place pot And I think when you look at the transgender cult, especially when you see the hatred and the looks on their faces, the demonic look. You know, we used to say the people are possessed by demons. I don't know if that's or not. But I think these people, whether they're overtly doing it or not, they're serving Satan. This is coming from the Satanic force, the dark force, and we have to meet it with the good for it's a godly for us. And the problems were not because the people who should be, especially the transgenders, that you should see Christian pastors, Catholic priests, you should see them out in force marching against this, confronting these people and talking about how you know, abominable. It is my knowledge there hasn't been a single protest like that anywhere. You might have a handful of conservative people, but you don't have any organized protests. These Christian pastors that have sometimes made millions of dollars all they're doubible followers or their prosperity gospel. They are silent as church mouse, no pun intent, They don't do anything, They don't meet any marches, you know, the dolo esteems of the world.
Speaker 1: I think most of these organized religions have been co opted in and infiltra.
Speaker 2: Course, well, we can't, can't possibly because they're they're so busy beating you over the head. You're going to go to hal and talking about Jesus and all this same quoting, you know whatever, the part of the Bible seerts their purposes, but they're okay with seeing every part of our society. The church is the only people left that are not openly promoting transgenders. And so they're the churches collectively are still powerful. They are the only force that could possibly go out and fight this. They're not doing it at all. They are doing nothing, not one thing. And I'm talking about the most conservative group too. So you know that they oppose this. Why aren't you coming out collectively and letting the world know how wrong it is. You're you're so fond of telling all of us that must say some girl had an abortion, or something's gonna get a hell, or you know you you that you you had sex with too many people or whatever. You individually, they love pointing their fingers at us. You need to get right with God and all that stuff. Uh, okay, that's fine, but it is collectively, this is the country that is being ruined because of this stuff, and you orful force is backing up every government agency, every single business. There's not a business in America that they if somebody, some executive says something like, you know, only women can get pregnant. They'll protest and that guy will be fired, and the business is support it, and there's not what, there's nothing. Look look at major League Baseball and Los Angeles Dodgers, and they had a ridiculous group last month. It was a terribly anti Catholic group, babically basically blaspheming nouns and just a horrible group. And they celebrated them. They had them out to and they got blowbacked, and so they backed off. But then they got pressure and they put him back on again and people took the stands. Thank goodness. At Baseball fan there was almost nobody at that game. You don't care, you don't get they they literally don't. I mean, this is a baseball game. What does a transgender nonsense to fame in the Catholic church? What does it I do with baseball? It's permeated everything. Nobody's fighting it, and especially the Christian churches should be all against this. But just as they were, they did nothing about the lockdown either, they did nothing to oppose they they didn't protest, and all the fact that they were closed down. You can't go to Easter services. What I mean, I thought for sure when when they just closed down an Easter, I said, it's got to be ready. As you know, some of these places are going to be open on Eature now. So that's the problem, is that that's the the our only hope on earth, Our only hope is God, the only hope is faith. At this point we have to have our faith and know that He will win in the end. But on earth here the only hope we have to try to call this are the churches, and.
Speaker 1: It's you're you're right. It is one hundred percent of spiritual war. They have infiltrated the largest religious organization, the Catholic Church, and the Catholic Church seems to be like the spiritual arm of the globalists in order to control perception of the religious folks that follow Catholicism or e's in Christianity in general. That sets an example that all the craziness that they're portraying is okay to participate in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially the pope we have now. Yeah, when I grew up a Catholic, I'm still nominal nominal Catholic. And you know this guy, I don't think this guy he believes in the the divinity of Jesus Christ. I don't think he does. I think he was asking. He probably doesn't believe in the nacaclal deception and the church has founded on He's awful. He just met with h. I think it was one of Soros' sons and Bill Gates or something. I mean, again, you know, we're not believers. They're sorry to say, so what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Mane?
Speaker 2: And that's the Uh, you're right, he's he's. I mean, I don't know when the last pope would have been that might have fought this, but certainly he's they're supposed to be the moral leader and uh he I think he's on board with this because he's he is an infiltrator and so you're not going to see that, and that may be why you have Catholic briefs that maybe mostly are to speak up and the Catholic Church was taken over by the Jesuits and sanctuary cities, mentalities process, the h the gospel of basically trying to advocate for the poor, which is a good thing, but uh, they took it to extremes and so they're they're not really going to be sympathetic to any of these kinds of protests. What I would expect to see it from are these big Christian ministries, and I don't see them doing anything. I don't see them. They need to be leading more. I mean the civil rights movement, Martin Luther King, all the Ralphia, every I those people were reverenced, came through the Southern Baptist churches. The civil rights was driven through there. It was effective because you had them organizing. We don't have anybody organizing and we already know, like the left has George Soros, they have a funding from wherever they're getting it from, so they can get you know, Antifa or Black Lives Matters, they can get them out there and they'll have bands with their names on it. Obviously somebody's financing these groups. They'll be very organized. It's not to mess government infiltrators. But the right has nothing like that. They don't have anybody financing them. So you have to turn to the churches. They're supposedly the right. What about again, all these Frichton evangelists, these people that are fond of talking about morality, that love to tell you how to live and tell you this is the sin, that's the sin. Okay, Well, what is transgenderism not? I mean, to me, that's that's the biggest sin I can think of, you know, and uh, they're not they don't seem concerned about it. I don't Kenneth Copel and all these horrible televangelists, are they even talking about it? I doubt it. I'm sure they're just still you know, tell it. You know, long boring passages which I think intentionally or to put people asleep. They purposely find like the most boring parts of the Bible so that people won't be interested. And then they ask for money. That's typically you know what it what it consists of, you know, and no one will come through the to the Father except through me and those kinds of things, you know, run the hell if you're not saved and all that. That's their entire message. But these people that are destroying young lives, that are giving them, uh you know, hormone blockers, that are I mean, can you think of anything more Frankenstein? Like, you know, we're gonna it's like a Peter Pan Prince Willia. You're not gonna develop. We're gonna put that on a hold while you figure out what you are and and does it take a rocket. Does it take a doctor or a scientist. You realize that can't be good, can't be a good talking about unnatural But they're doing it, and there's no evidence that it's not. I mean, there's nobody on the other side that's arguing. You have some renegade doctors and they're douted down. They can lose their job because again the the institutions are not supporting them. And that's so that's why again I think our only hope would be the churches here. And uh, I don't see anybody knows out there. If you if you have a reverend with it, it has some people have a big congregation and some of these super churches, these non denominational super churches. I love to see these guys get involved, but they don't. They're too busy just trying to accumulate money. They don't care about anything else.
Speaker 1: We're entering a very interesting time right now. It seem to be between events at the moment, there's an election upcoming, and usually after a presidential election, then we start seeing some action per se when it comes to these psychological operations. But we're entering an interesting time with the elections. Even though I don't follow politics, and I never really have because I think it is just a puppet show for us to be distracted by. I don't think anyone can ever make a difference once they get to a certain level of that. I think they're going to be controlled on every aspect. But that's just my opinion. What are your thoughts on what is upcoming with Kennedy? The election, the next big operation? What are you are you hopeful for the future. There could be aliens coming, who knows.
Speaker 2: Well the Heilan's coming. I think it'd be Project Bob and they they may do the fake alien invasion. They may pull that out of him. Yeah, they certainly hint at it a lot. But you know, I'm I'm a Kennedy fan boy. I talk about I first discovered politics as a little kid with Robert F. Kennedy, junior Robert Kennedy, You're running for president, really getting into the delegate counts and following it and crying like a baby when he was killed. So it crushed me. And so I don't pretend that I'm not emotionally impacted my son running and saying great stuff he's saying. I mean, I never thought I'd never see a presidential candidate, Let alone a Kennedy saying that the government killed RFK and DAFK and he says it all the time and I repeated. So that alone is amazing. But the fact he's also talking about he's going he's the only one to ever take on the medical industrial complex to big farm, and he's opposing ever nobody's done that. He's running against them. He's talked about our foreign policy, even wants to seal the border.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He you know, he's he's not perfect, of course, there's some things that you know, maybe he can't be trusted, don't. I don't think that he has a chance to wings. I don't think again, I think they control everything. But so I don't even know. I get sucked into it though, so I'm sucked into it. I love the thing. I love watching the reaction on the part of these crazy tyrants. But I don't imagine there's any scenario where he could be elected and actually do the stuff he wants to do. But I don't know. They have to keep hope alive, and I can't. Even though I should reject politics because I have no faith in it at all anymore, but I still get sucked in when it's something like RFKA junior or so I think I don't know basically what the you know, I didn't know to end the book Masking the Truth. It was very hard because they said there's no good way to end this book because it's a continuing story. I don't know what thing's going on in the future. It looks like they're going to continue that's going on, and they may have around too, or they may just because I had to have like a like they did during the early days of terrorism after nine to eleven when they had a terror chart code orange code, you know that kind of thing. They may do that you know what what COVID code? COVID code are we on? And again people people will buy it. Do you Is there any doubt the same people that are putting these masks on and social distancing and letting their old utally relatives die unloved and untouched in nursing home to say, uh, you know, they're letting teenagers not you know, be able to hold a girl's hand. Or what I mean is there's so many hideous things going on up there because of this that we're enabling and allowing because of fear porn or rational fear porn. I don't know what they have plan, but they certainly if they look at what they accomplished here, they have to know that a man, this really works. You know this, this this is going to be the go to move from now on. Let's just there to care, declare pandemic and a vast majority of the people are going to do anything we say. I mean, I said the height of it. They could have told people, you know, you have to wear a purple scarf every other Tuesday because this is you know, science says this really protect you against COVID. I mean, you would have seen probably millions of people wearing them. They were they weren't going to disobey any order. Again, the mobrim experiment show they will. They will listen to any Eighty percent of the people will obey any order, doesn't matter how counter you know how contradicts itself, as so many of these things did that. You know, when you're you're going into a place and you wear an ask you take it off and you get to the table and that kind of stuff where you know what.
Speaker 1: There's a protective bubble around the table. It's invisible.
Speaker 2: But yes, it was like that, you know, the old joke gets smart heading that the code of Silence and they protective bubble. But even they almost went to that point, and it's it's really unbelievable because it did. Still we'll probably never know what irreparable damage that SIOP did to us culturally, socially, economically, we still don't know. We still don't know what the economic damage really was. We don't know who. I put what I could in the book, about what I could find out about, you know, elites getting money they didn't remotely deserve for PPE funds, and small business detroyed, we known't. My guess is the vast majority of them that were detroyed will never come back because it's not easy to start a small business. And so you don't know what those people are doing. They lie about the unemployment stats. We know that the numbers mean nothing since the nineteen ninety so whatever they claim the unemployment, it's fake. Trumps seventies running for president and he pointed that out, and then the courts when he became president, he started bragging the same fake numbers. So that's what you get. You know, you can people, but once they get co opted by the system, so I have no idea what they're planning next. I know that they're gonna have a hard time topic. This may bee the fake alien invasion. That's the only thing that might be able to top this. But is there any doubt? Again, if they have a fake alien invasion, the same people that bought covid are gonna buy it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, is there you think that there's any hope. What gives me hope is the family member that I grew up with that I thought was completely lost, that gives me a call and says, you were right, you were right about this. You were right about that. I'm paying attention now and this happens. This happens quite often now, So that gives me hope. Do you have hope for people? Do you have hope for the future.
Speaker 2: I'm glad of hearing that, because I can tell you nobody called me and told me that ever. I mean I have, I have a big family and the only the only one in my family who is awake.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen often, but it happens.
Speaker 2: It's never happened to anyone, And yeah, I hear. I mean, I guess I've had some people who say up, but almost everybody that comes to me is already awake. Yeah there, Otherwise it wouldn't be drawn into my work. But my son is awake. He's the only one. I'm so grateful to have him as a comrade. But you know, some of my family tolerate me. They kind of just probably think he's kind of a lovable coop or something, but most of many of them think I'm crazy the Dajers, and I couldn't convince. I tried to tell people, you know what I'm saying now, I would saying for decades because I've been wait again since I was a teenager. Because whatever degree it was, I saw the corruption that just wasn't as much of it. So when any of these things would come along, I remember, you know, talking out so much here in Waco and just realizing how stupid people were. And they said, you know, you you never heard of the branch Davidians, and now now you're ready to consign that they should be like you don't even know what they are, and that kind of thing. Or you know, during the Kuwait nineteen eighty nine, you know, the work away where they they couldn't found Kuwait on a map week before, and they're ready to send their firstborn off to die for it, said, you know, it's so sad to realize how people can be influenced by a few stupid news reports from these you know, millionaire talking he had to who you can't even think and you know where the stuff is coming from, the abrupt intelligence agents and stuff. So I would like to have vote, but I think that you know, lacking, lacking a sudden involvement of churches, don't. I don't think we can do it. I mean, I just look at look at what we had. Were there any protests over the twenty twenty two election. Everybody knew they learned a this is corrupt. Look what happened to uh Carrie Lake in Arizona. I mean that was just blatant. But they're threatening to prosecute her for complaining about it. Donald Trump is probably still going to be prosecuted as they just go out and as a show, as a symbol to all of this to just keep prosecuting him for every stupid thing they can think of. He's probably going to be prosecuting Georgia for complaining about the election. And it won't matter to anybody that you and Stacy Abrams walking around that same state, still claiming she was robbed the governor same state. So she can do that and he can't. So it's it's it's just horrific to who they see the way the system is. And that's the problem, is it, no matter how many And I don't know. Again, I hate to be to black girl, but I don't know even if we do make a lot of Look what happened in Brazil and millions of people out there, brottest the election didn't matter. Didn't matter, Yeah, Fallson arrows out, same thing. In Canada. You had a shocking during the truck or convoy. I mean you had lots of people there that was, you know, impacting the world. People were, you know, being reacting to that didn't matter. Trudeau said I'm gonna freeze your bank accounts and that after it's over. Eventually he said, yeah, we shouldn't have a band gate or something. But they didn't turn anything, they didn't change anything. So we are the little convoy here had no impact at all because Americans they are held by January sixth, So I don't know, man, I mean, it would take I've said, I've been find of saying, and I think it's still probably true that the only way we're ever going to have any change is when there are more of us than there are of them. There are more people that are awake that are sleep and we've got a long way to get that get there. But if we can do that, maybe I don't know, But then there's still got to have the people in power, because it doesn't matter if you know, ninety percent of us are awake, if everybody in power is on the other side. Like Richard Dalzer who just recently died as long ago, the great comedian who was a really into conspiracies, and you know, he knew of me, We knew each other, and he he had a great freshman He said, ninety percent of the people was killed by conspiracy. The other ten percent worked with the government in the media. That's the way to spend anything. So that's it doesn't matter if he gets to where ninety percent of us are awaked all this, if the ten percent are still working for the government of the media, nothing will change. We have to have people in power. So that's why it's no when you get somebody even like a Marjorie Taylor Green, who is you know, seems to me in some kind of way. At least she's says she's saying some good stuff. She was talking about child drafting here. I don't think it's any accident that she was drummed out of the Reading podcast right after she really made a very aggressive speech against child sect trafficking and tied a bidence to it. So and suddenly she's gone for that. So you know, there's not even in that group. There's not enough, not enough people that that are on our side. There's nobody in the business world, nobody, not a single person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you right? We do need to get rid of the gatekeepers somehow, and that is that's what's causing a huge rift between us and the very powerful. But Donald keep on being a dangerous man. It's because of you. More and more people are waking up. So I thank you for that. And before you head out, let everyone know where they can find all your content.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm promoting substack now over anything, because it is a free speech platform. It seems to be the last big free speech platform. It's Donald Jeffries dot substack dot com. It's called I protest. That's the place to find me and to support me. The only place I'm being a allowed to grow. I'm shadow band on Facebook and Twitter. I mean I still you still follow me a Twitter at Don Jeffery. They will let me get up and then they start taking followers away. People tell me I've had to follow you eight times, you know, because you keep on following it. So they're doing the little tricks. But substack so far is good and you can you know, I write regularly there and my show I Protest. Also in my Protest that's live streams every Friday from five to seven Eastern on the Rockman dot com. And also and not Video and Anlyx Jones's carried to the archives and so it's Jefferent. It's a big platform as well. So people can find that a lot, and you know, support me. And if you if you by I'm asking the truth, that's wonderful. And even if you don't, if you don't buy it, cry suggesting to your libraries. This one has an uphill battle because it's my most controversial book, and that's saying something considering the books I've written. But this one is really they're playing games with it already. It's not appearing in the World cat Library catalog. You know, all my other books are one hundreds of libraries around the world. This one's going to be tough. But if you keep suggesting it to your library, it doesn't carost you anything. Just say, hey, add this book to your collection, and eventually we can Some of them will do it, and the dominoes will start to volve. But that's that's what you know. Nick, you can help me like that and support me on Donald Jeffreys. That's up today.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome Ford and Mix. Mike Ford is an American award winning producer, songwriter and visionary. For more than twenty five years, created music for some of the most famous recording artists in the world. Mix Mike Pritchard is a record producer, recording engineer, esoteric researcher, and science enthusiasts from the Atlanta area. He has been a huge portion of his life dedicated to learning the art of making records and all things music. During his journey, he discovered four P thirty two hurts, alternative tunings and temperaments, which opened up a new avenue of learning and application forward. Mike, Welcome, How are y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hey, good to see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good. Thanks for having us man.
Speaker 1: Welcome, great to have you on. Can't wait to get into this. You guys are producing music that integrate psychoacoustic technology, which is mathematically tuned to be in harmonic alignment with nature's golden ratio. Now, this is very interesting, and I believe that sound and frequency, combined with this invisible force of energy that really binds everything together, could cause extraordinary manifestations in our reality, which I also want to get into a little bit. But before we get into anything, this is your first time on. Tell us a little bit more about yourselves and what got you started with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, I mean I've I've been producing music for about thirty years professionally and work with more famous names than I care to to mention on here. But did that for a long long time and just realized that what was making me happy was my pursuit of spirituality and that kind of and the unknown of zen and that kind of thing. So I wrote a couple of books about it, and I thought I wanted to make music that kind of reflected this idea ideology and making record label that was about empowering people and doing it through lyrics which are like mantras. If you think about it, and really I wanted to make a label, a record label that was about positivity and raising vibration, and tried for years to get record labels on board with that. Even though I was already in the game and making them lots of money, they just were not having it. So Mike and I tried doing this on our own three times and failed with a assortment of other people, and Fire Tribe was like the last straw, Like I was even my bailed out. It was like, all right, just let me know when you get it going, you know. So we've got fire Tribe going, and in less than a year we boomed up to two hundred and twenty thousand subscribers. So it's been quite a rocket ship since it took off. It's been awesome. People are really really getting into it, and I think what they're really getting into is the is the tuning that we're doing. We're doing this very specific mathematical tunings that were developed by some very very very brilliant, brilliant genius minds out there, Robert or Grant for one of them, Ken Wheeler, Dan Winter, and then the genius that we here, Mike has helped helped put it all together into the one cohesive way of making music, and I think we've got something that's really hypnotic and amazing.
Speaker 1: Actually, Mike tell us a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, My story is a little bit different than Ford's. However, I have spent a lot of time working in the music industry, uh, and I always knew that there was more to music than just writing a good song, that music has the power to bring forth transcendent experiences and things of that nature. And as I started pursuing that as something, you know, more concrete, U, I've met forward along the way, and like Ford said, we had tried this a couple other times and it just wasn't quite fully formed yet. But after bringing a lot of the science and geometry and mathematics into the picture and really trying to make a real holistic thing, we've kind of been able to build this model where we can make music that really helps affect people changing their lives.
Speaker 1: So excellent. Well, let's get into the tuning that you use in the kind of music that you're producing. Tell us a little bit about the process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, well, we use what we call five balance technology, and at the core of that is really kind of a set of philosophical principles is really what's at the bottom of it, which is something really interesting that a lot of people don't really consider music a very philosophical format. It's entertainment for most people. And what we kind of learned or discovered is that there's a lot of tie ins, or that there's a lot of mirrors in music and life itself. And life is made up of patterns, and people's lives are patternistic, and people's thoughts are patternistic, and music is also patternistic, and so we've kind of figured out a way to use these patterns that people are familiar with, things like archetypes and patterns and archetypes are basically the same thing. And so what we're doing is we're using geometry and tuning to mirror these patterns and help people attach or or resonate with these patterns.
Speaker 2: Right, I think you're right there.
Speaker 1: Most of the modern music we hear is just so mechanical, it's so reproduced, there's no substance to it. And whenever, whenever I listen to music, I prefer to hear something with not only more substance and technicality, but something that really elicits an emotion. And you don't get that from the pop industry and most of the mainstream music and most people, you're right, are just looking to be entertained by it and not even realizing what it's like to feel music on a deeper level, right right, Well, And you.
Speaker 4: Know, I think a lot of people get a taste of it in things like, you know, going to music festivals where the music's really loud. It obviously has more energy to it, so it's going to be more impactful because of the amount of energy that's being pushed onto you. But I think people have these experiences in places like that and they don't really know what that is. They think, oh, wow, I had the greatest time at Coachella, But it wasn't really Coachella, it was the musical experience. And so we know that music is a powerful conduit for these kinds of feelings and emotions, and what we want to do is really leverage that to affect people in a positive way.
Speaker 1: Anything to add to that.
Speaker 3: For yeah, I think people in estimate how music affects our emotions, affects our health, affects our bodies. As Tesla said, everything is frequency, energy and vibration, and when you know, the key to that you can really really change things, and not only your personal world, but in the world outside. And that secret is the ether and understanding that that that all permeating field that's out there, that's connecting us all is the ether. And when you understand that, the way that it moves and the way that it works is very musical in nature. We're tapping into that. That's exactly what we're tapping into. And there are people using this technology now to tap into deeper ideas, ways of healing cancer and free energy and making flying cars and things like that, and there's very credible people working on this. But I think we're taking these ideas and applying them in a more general sense to music. And what's amazing is the experience is that people are having from this is quite quite incredible, quite incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, tell us a little bit about some of the experiences that people can expect from this and how are you integrating this tuning in there? Is this four thirty two hurts that you're integrating in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, four thirty two is one of many frequencies that we're using, and that's part of the five balance things. We discovered that that there are kind of like nodal points for specific frequencies. And what I mean by that is like, there are frequencies that really hold certain energies really well, and so we use four thirty two, and we use a host of other ones, like sulfaggio tones if your viewers might be or may or may not be familiar with that phrase. But there's a set of frequencies that some monks came up with about over a thousand years ago, and it had to do with geometry and math and number sequences and number patterns and philosophical math and all that stuff, and so those frequencies, you know, they were banned for a great many years, like what the last thousand years, they were pretty much hidden until you know, the advent of the internet and information and we've been able to figure these things out. And previously musical instruments were tuned so that these frequencies weren't easily accessible, that the musical notes didn't fall in these frequencies because they had such power, and the church wanted to maintain that power, and so they kind of ban those frequencies. And we use a lot of those too, because they do actually work. You know, Conspiracies aside, we found that, Wow, there's actually something to these things, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And to add to that, it's just that the doubters out there, you know, these numbers are not arbitrary. I mean a lot of times I hear the argument of all how they know was five hundred and twenty eight thousand years. Because it's not about the number itself. It's about patterns and scaling. And when you can understand that, it's like, these patterns are present no matter where you set where you say, it just so happens. These are where we set the frequency notes, you know. And what's interesting is that the numbers that we've chosen are have these incredible mathematical constants where it just shows over and over and over again, like the pyramid has got all kinds of four thirty two minutes. This li was for one example. So there's very significance to this pattern I think that we're tapping into. And the other thing to just understand too, is that the way that it's not a spooky effect of how the music affects you, it's affecting you through a process of sympathetic resonance. So we've all had that experience of pulling up in our car to a traffic light and you bump some bass music, or maybe the car next to you is bumping some bass music, and then your mirror is vibrating, right, that's sympathetic resonance. That's the frequencies from that music are hitting such a point that it's causing it's matching the frequency of the mirror, and it's causing the mirror to vibrate. Well, the same principle applies to your body. You're made of eighty six percent water. There's a lot of vibration going on here. And when you introduce a vibration has a stronger feel to it, you're automatically going to fall on line to that resonance. It's going to pull your whole body into that resonance. And these resonant frequencies have some very magical properties to them. And when you do these, it's undeniable, like this is not a thing where like, oh, just believe me, No, go try it and tell me you didn't have a crazy experience.
Speaker 4: I like to read the comments.
Speaker 3: Actually, if I read the comment section, if you only want to try to read the comments, there's ten thousand comments of people going holy crap, what happened made you spike my music? Like, yeah, we spiked it with my balance.
Speaker 1: I've had some some pretty incredible spiritual and emotional experiences that were based off of the just music that I've listened to, even music that I've created myself. What are some of the things that people can expect from, especially some of your own produced music.
Speaker 4: So we kind of have two we kind of have I'll say we kind of have two camps of music. We make like commercial music, like regular music that you would hear, like on the radio, that we do infuse with this technology so that you can get a little blast or pick me up of these vibrations. But we also do much longer format stuff, stuff meant for sleep and meditation or study, anti anxiety PTSD, that kind of thing. So depending on what our users or what people are listening to, the effects of the effects vary. So if you're listening to a sleep track, I mean, it's designed to get you to sleep as quickly as possible, and they're very effective at that too, And the same with the anti anxiety and PTSD one. So you know, obviously people that are listening to that can expect to relax and feel more comfortable and safe and that kind of thing. But I think some of the cooler things that probably a lot of people want to hear about is things like lucid dreaming, enhanced dream states and stuff there. We have some some programs for that kind of thing, and they can definitely expect, if they're engaging with it, to have those experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that our Lucid Dreaming one, the Third Eye program, the Third Eye Sleep program. I think it has almost nine million views in the first year, So I mean that's that's how that's how powerful it is, you know, incredible. People are like wow, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, I've also experienced what I would call healing effects for music and from from many different aspects. Is this some thing that people have experienced as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, all kinds of things. Now, I mean we're not going to say that this is an alternative to saying or a substitute for seeing a doctor or anything like that. Absolutely get you medical counsel from a licensed doctor. But it does help with the symptoms of a lot of things, Like we have pain relief ones and it helps with the symptoms of pain. It helps relieve pain, and like I said, with PTSD and anxiety definitely helps relieve the symptoms of those things for sure.
Speaker 3: And there's been countless studies, like real Harvard and Medical journal studies, and we have them posted on our channel. There's literally hundreds of them of these credible studies being done by people talking about the effects of the frequencies like five hundred and twenty it hurts for example, helps the DNA repair itself, and these are these are dieting, these are like these have been documented things by In fact, the person who documented that, I think his last name was Quick, but he actually won the Nobel Prize and.
Speaker 4: It wasn't for this, but it was for something else related to this.
Speaker 3: But he's recognized the importance of five hundred and twenty eight herds in DNA. And like I said, there's been hundreds of studies on this. So it's it sounds wog when we're talking about it, but there's there's real quick credulity to this. It's quite amazing. And I think that the monks a thousand years ago figured this out. I mean I think that churches they were hospitals. I think that that's what they were originally for. You would go there for healing, and they would use the fractality of the music that was precisely tuned to these, to this geometry that they figured out, and it was fractal with the buildings themselves, which were also fractal to these, to these frequencies and their angles, angles, angels. Right, it's the same thing. So I think that that's the original purpose of these and they really understood that, and somehow for from the various reasons or not, we've forgotten this, this this holistic way of healing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of forgetting and possible nefarious reasons for that. You were talking about earlier, how you tried submitting some of your music to different entities and God denied because certain mainstream entities don't want to produce this type of music, probably because of the intentional suppression of some of the power of it. And like you were talking about earlier, this has possibly been going on for a very long time. To what extent do you do you think our mainstream music industry is preventing music like yours from getting out there?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a little bit of deeper apple hoobe, but I'll get to as quickly as possible. I don't think it's so much of it as a conspiracy. As it is we're working, is that two energies are working against each other, right, and we can call that the energy of the adversary, right, And it's not an adversary works through people, and it works through their greed and all these other different things, the components of their lives. But what you'll find in the music business is, you know, I was. I was in there as much as you could be. I work with Michael Jackson. I produce records for j Lo, I produce records for all kinds of people, Mick Jagger, Vitus. I mean, I've been in the room with big people, and you know, I could walk into any label and get a meeting with anybody I wanted. So this was not like I couldn't get this done. It was just nobody saw the value what we were doing. In fact, they saw that, oh, you want to change the tuning of music, Well, that's even more complicated.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted to hear that. Now, to speak to what you're asking about with the conspiracies and stuff, I think, yes, it's being driven that way, and I think it's being driven that way through Like I said, the energy of the adversary and can call that the devil or whatever you want to call that, whatever you know, name you want to give that. But you know, like I've had conversations with successful people and they'd say, you know, we would write an album, you know, an album full of gangster rap or whatever, you know, and they write one good song and then they would find that, well, they write the songs that they really want to write about, which are about unity or whatever, those wouldn't be the singles. And it doesn't take long before you realize only thing they're going to push are the songs that are more dark and aggressive and all that kind of thing. Where does that come from? I don't know. Is that are these people in the back room deciding this? I don't know. But the real, the real, interesting mystery of all of this is what these frequencies can do. That's the thing to focus on. I mean, we could talk about Nazis, we could talk about mom talk, we talk about all these cool things, but but but that's all a distraction from the real The real mystery is, Wow, what are these frequencies doing? Because the implications of that changes everything, Like you really allow yourself to think about this, the fact that we're able to do this with music and it's working leads to unending implications and free energy and all kinds of possibilities because it's proving it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything to add to that, Mike.
Speaker 4: No, not a lot. I think that was very well said. I don't really have a lot to add, But I do agree that it's hard for me to You know, everybody likes a good story and a good cop, but it's hard for me to say that it's it's intentionally a nefarious effort to a like the the standardizing of tuning. There's tons of conspiracies about why we chose four forty and all this stuff, and it's hard for me to get behind the nefarious aspect of it. It just looks like people didn't know the truth or the power of scaling things correctly, and they just picked something that was in the middle. And then to talk about what kind of music sells or they're intentionally trying to keep this kind of music down. I think maybe, like Ford said, on some level, that might be true, but it's not like every record exec is getting an order from the illuminati saying don't produce this music. Like No, I don't think it's like that. I think it's they see patterns of oh, well, this kind of music isn't really selling, and we're not taking a chance on anything that's not selling, and there's just and speaking specifically to music as a healing modality, I think that there's just no infant structure for it and there's no way for it to succeed. So it's they don't see it succeeding, so they don't want to get behind it. And maybe there's some you know whatever person at the very top that knows, hey, people can't be doing this kind of thing, but they're not going around telling people not to make music like this like that.
Speaker 1: No, there's plenty of wonderful artists, great music out there. It's just your biggest mainstream acts that are just following a formula that has been put out there that seems to work for some people, and for me, it actually gives me a headache. It makes me feel sick to listen to some of the big mainstream pop artists out there. Especially when I had a corporate job and they used to blare it all day, I'd have the biggest headache and I'd be so frustrated just because I was subjected to that all day, so it did not. It gave me the opposite of any type of healing or spiritual experiences to listen to that stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, And I agree with that. I think that a lot of music nowadays is very incoherent, meaning that the message and the music and all of that stuff isn't aligned to your well being at all. It's not meant to make you feel whole and wholly and complete. It's made to make you want more products and buy more things and be a part of the culture and engage in the rat race like that's what that's what drives you know, the whole system forward. So that's what they're pushing because you know, more sales for this person is a hey, if I can help that person out, then naoi one. And it's this whole looking out for yourself kind of mentality that I think drives that forward.
Speaker 3: But it's marketing in general that, yeah, drives that forward. That's just that's just the nature of capitalism. That's that's what's going to happen. And music is such a proponent for getting people's states and putting people in a state of mind. Of course, it's going to be used for driving capitalism and materialism, you know. And you could say that's evil or dark, or you say it's that's just life, that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And some people are concerned about like AI taking over music and they're not being room for real creativity and artists anymore. But I don't ever see that happening because I think there's more people that appreciate good music that touch their soul and that they feel that elicit emotion than people who just you know, want to be part of the system and listen to the mainstream pop music, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I would say, you know that, Yeah, there's a lot of artists and stuff that are worried about AI, and I think that both visual artists and music artists that are a lot of people are kind of concerned about that the effect it will have. But I think that, like, you know, it's not going to affect someone who makes something really original and unique because AI could at best copy that, but it's never going to outdo a person that's themselves. Like an AI can't be more me than me. It can emulate me and be close to me, but it's never going to be me. It's always going to be one step behind. So I think if artists take that standpoint and really think about how they make their art or what they're making their art for, and prioritizing authenticity and originality, then you know, they we got nothing to worry about. The generic is the only thing in danger.
Speaker 3: I'll speak to that too. I'm going to date myself by saying this. But you know, when I got into this business, the reason I blew up so quickly in my twenties is because I knew how to use MIDI, And back then, MIDI was a brand new thing. And I remember the attitude. Back then. I would go to studios with musicians and everyone hanging out, you know, and they hated the fact that I knew MIDI. They thought it was cheating. I thought that that wasn't the real thing, that I'd use a computer to make music, you know, And I remember what that was like. It was very much being shunned. You know, that's not the real thing. But here we are now, you know, thirty years later, we've got hip hop, We've got electronic music, we've got dance music, we've got trance, e DM, we got you know, all these crazy dub step like look, how far music is gone because of me, and it wouldn't have happened if it wentn't for many, So you know, it's hard to say AI is going to do the same thing. It's going to create all kinds of music that we could never even dream of before, but it's also going to create a lot of disruption too.
Speaker 1: How do you guys feel about what is happening in our society with everyone that seems to be becoming aware at the same time and more spiritually awakened. Do you think that this is going to ultimately have an effect on what we see from our music industries and mainstream in the future.
Speaker 3: No, I think the music industry is not what it used to be because anybody who was into music, like the old we used to call them record guys, are music people like the used to be filled with people in the music industry, or they're obsessed with music. They can tell you who played saxophone on what record from nineteen seventy one, Like that's how there worre used to be. And all those people got fired in around two thousand and eight when the whole industry changed up, and they replaced all those people with people who just basically comb TikTok and YouTube and that kind of thing, and there's no thought to is this good or bad? It's just is it trending? That's the only thought, is the thing?
Speaker 1: So so basically our only hope is independent artists and music like yourself.
Speaker 3: Yes, I realized that this had to happen at the conceptual level. It was never going to happen at that level because development is just not a real thing anymore. It doesn't exist. So I speak to all those other musicians out there, You guys are waiting for someone to save you. It's not going to happen. Just work on yourself, follow your dream and making it, build your audience, and by the time your audience is big enough, the labels will come and a good deal.
Speaker 1: But the same thing is happening on a large scale with an entertainment industry as a whole, with movies, TV, podcasts. People are turning towards different types of entertainment because they want something real. They don't want this fakery and commercial prop aganda anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: Right, which is why I was saying, you know, emphasizing authenticity. We've had this over produced, fake personality type form of entertainment for so long. Like you said, people are tired of they're tired of it. They're they're overstimulated by it, and they want something that's more tangible and real that they can connect to. And as long as people, you know, as long as human artists are being authentic like they're they're in there, you.
Speaker 1: Just have to be you know, also interesting, let's get back to some of the profound effects that people can expect from some of these tones in this music. You mentioned sleep states and possibly meditation, some of the effects that this could have on people's meditative states. Could you talk about that a.
Speaker 4: Little bit, Yeah, yeah, definitely. So the big thing with our five balance technology is really is really getting people's brain waves to lock in with with the frequency, and by doing that, that's kind of that that's kind of what's causing these brain states. You know, your brain waves they move at different rates for different states of mind. And using sympathetic resonance, which Ford talked about a little bit ago, which is, you know, we've all seen the wine glass break from the singer that has to do with sympathetic resonance. They're singing a note that the glass vibrates at with so much energy that the glass can't contain the amount of energy and it breaks. And that's kind of the same thing is we're not trying to break you. We're trying to get your different parts of your psyche to vibrate in certain ways, so that like your thoughts are vibrations, So if we can lock those thoughts in to a certain vibration, then we can help produce these brain states. And so the sleep states, like we have one that the lucid dreaming one really pushes you down really really in a low low frequency so low that's where you have all your lucid dreams at. So it helps push you down further than just going to sleep on your own. It really locks you into this state and allows you to have this experience there. Yeah, there's there's a lot it does. It does more than that too.
Speaker 3: We have we have things for insomnia, which are what Mike's talking about, bringing you down to these low, low delta states where you're going to be just out and you're going to sleep no matter what. So the vast majority of people we get comments from our people say I haven't been able to sleep for a year. I haven't slept. None of these things ever work on me and now I'm sleeping or I can't get my child to sleep, and now it's making the sleep. So we have those those are like those are delta programs, and then we also have for the lucid dreaming, like the Third Eye is the the THEATA programs which do something they keep you in the hit what's called the hypnagogic state, which is that state just prior to falling into a dream and just not quite being there yet right. And what happens is is we use special techniques to kind of dip you into this place and then pull you out of it at specific intervals, and that's what creates these lucid dreams. And a lucid dream for anyone who doesn't know, is when you are aware that you're dreaming while you're dreaming, and usually just being aware that you're dreaming why you're dreaming will probably snap you out of it. But it's very it's a very startling experience because it's it's amazing how real it is. And as you do it more and more you can get good. It's staying with it and not giving away to astonishment and just stay staying in the dream. And I know people who loseid dream all the time, and you know they will. They will tell you that you can stay with it long enough to interact with it. You can ask, you know, flowers to grow on the wall, you can ask to fly away like Neo, and it's all possible excellently.
Speaker 1: What about for meditation? Would you recommend these this music for meditation as well?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yes, absolutely, yeah, the same way we do that stuff with sleep, where we do it with meditation to help you put put your brain into these states where meditation is more beneficial, where you can get to your subconscious a little bit quicker, you know, get information to your subconscious faster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the state also we're taking you to is the flow state. People want you familiar with the flow state. That's a highly creative zone, which is where you're pulling into. And what the flow state is is there's just a natural flowing current to consciousness. It's there and it follows a very specific mathematical pattern. And what we were doing is we're using sympathetic resonance to make you harmonic with that flow. And when you do is you instantly pull yourself into a flow state place which if you're studying, you're going to absorb everything, you're going to remember everything, you're going to be on it. If you're creating, painting, or making music or whatever. Maybe not making music because you couldn't listen to this, but if you're painting or sculpting whatever, like they get into this flow state where it's just coming through like crazy. So if you have a writer's block or you're having an issue where you can't get ideas going, that are great for that. So there's a lot of different things we use them for. And surprisingly, one of the most powerful thing we found is that it was helping people with PTSD tremendously and that was been that's been I shouldn't say like shocking, but like the how effective it's been blow my mind or mind blowing, mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Could we explore that a little bit more? What what are some of the testimonies from people that are having positive experiences from this when it comes to PTSD, right now is the most critical time for us to take back control of our food supply and become self reliant by having our very own food forest. Transform your yard into a food forest, and create a system of self reliance that's easy and enjoyable with our friends at food Forest Abundance. No matter where you're starting from, you can become more self reliant. You can take your self reliance to the next level by becoming a producer of your own food through growing and foraging. Learn how to turn your property into an income producing source of economic self reliance.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to go.
Speaker 1: Go off grid, click the link in the description and use coupon code Forbidden for discounts on your very own food forest. With food Forest Abundance.
Speaker 3: They're able to get calm very very quickly, within a couple of minutes. So they might be having a panic attack or a freak out, you know, and they can get a hold of themselves within just a few minutes. And a lot of them have tell them, telling me that by using it every day, just for a few minutes a day, it's helping them just kind of stay keep it together throughout the day. So that's been And when I and it sounds so trivial when I say it like that, but if you'd read the comments, I mean, they're they're long, they're they're like they're like they're beside themselves with astonishment that that this is saving them. And you can tell you can really read the desperation in their comments, and it's like it's been very rewarding. It's all I can say. It's been the most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life.
Speaker 1: Is there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to hop on our I was trying to hop on our channel and read some of the comments here that have been put on these pieces ones. These are just some random ones I'm just pulling up as they come up that says, oh, this is nice. It's calming somehow simultaneously uplifting and inspiring at the same time. There's also something both modern and familiar to it as well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: There's one that says, I'm so excited to sleep to this tonight and see how it compares the previous one with how it helps with my PTSD. I already know it's going to be amazing. I'm excited to see this in or more of this in the future. And there's a bunch of them. Okay, here's a good one. Let's see that's uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, go in to the comments.
Speaker 4: You guys are right, there's a million of them. There's tens of soldiers of commons, tons.
Speaker 3: Of soldiers and people like that talking about just how it's just helping, you know, to get their lives.
Speaker 1: Back right now. Is there a certain volume level that you would recommend people listen to this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's a couple different ways. There are a few different ways to experience the five balance technology, and there's a kind of a couple different levels, and we wanted to make sure that there's something for everybody, no matter how they're listening to it. The preferred way would be kind of full frequency range speakers, something that's kind of you know, larger speakers in a stereo speakers, not just like a This will work on something like a Bluetooth speaker or whatever, but you want something big that's going to get the full frequency range, so you want bass, you want treble. And then the other main experience is one for headphones. We use binyl beats and we do infuse this with vinyl beats, so if you're listening on headphones, there is another level of synchronization that happens that you don't get from just speakers, but it will be effective even on your phone. If you're listening to it on your phone or even just a Bluetooth speaker, it does the music itself actually does help a tremendous amount as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we use binaural beats, which is part of it, and those only work on the headphones obviously, but that's a very small part of what we're doing. It's a component, but it's not the component, right, you know. And another thing, if you're trying to sleep, you want to play this very very quietly, just barely a loud enough to hear it without without straining to hear it. And if you're trying to meditate, same thing, like a little speaker in the corner is great. But here's here's the real gift. If you guys really want to experience something awesome, is check out any of the sol Veggio programs and put them on a big system if you have a good fidelity system. If Mike is describing, and play it loud and sit in the middle of the two speakers, and just see if you can last for ten minutes. And what's going to what's going to happen is every cell in your body's going to start vibrating. It's going to be the most crazy thing you've ever felt. And most people they either pass out in ten minutes or they just or just likely have to turn it off, it's just like too much. Yeah, so that's an awesome experience too, It's pretty amazing. And some of the frequencies to check out would be like what seven forty one, oh yeah, seven eight, and the one what's the new one that was seventy four, Yeah, which helped with pain relief by the way, and they're really amazing with how well they work with that. So if you've got like back aches and muscle pain, anything to do with like muscular pain. I know this sounds hokey, this is the one. Just try just play a cranket and sit in front of every ten minutes to see how you feel.
Speaker 1: This can also affect us physically, like you said, for pains and aches, because of the certain levels of the frequencies.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, totally totally. Yeah, there's different frequencies for different aspects. So there's anything from muscular pain relief to like I said, DNA repair. There's this one for removing toxins from the body. These are all like the frequencies hit the body and the body knows what to do. And these are not things that we were talking that we're saying that they do. This is these are things that have been documented for a thousand years. This has been documented, so it's you don't take my word for it, you know. And then the chakra system we have is based on araveatic medicine, which people go, oh, that's new age. It's this now, Aravadic medicine is five thousand years old. It's been around. Wait, you know, modern medicine been around for two hundred years, and that's being that's been really considerate. So you're talking about a medicine that's been around for five thousand years. That says things a little bit different in the way how we see it in the West, and people want to discredit it because it's it's new. Page look into it. It's it's fascinating. There's a lot of really interesting things there and a lot of documentation too.
Speaker 1: Has anyone reported out of body or astral experiences because of the tones or music.
Speaker 3: All the time?
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, especially with the like the lucid dreaming ones, third eye ones, Yeah, those those ones in particular, Yes, definitely people have those experiences.
Speaker 3: Third eye in the crown chakra. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, what is what other aspects of your music or tunings or anything that you're working with, should should we bring up to the audience, is there anything that we haven't coverage yet related to your process?
Speaker 4: Well, we haven't really talked a lot about our commercial music. We've talked mostly about the effects of like our longer format sleep and meditation programs. But we're also doing this with normal music, like the same kind of stuff that you listen to everyday, pop music in all kinds of genres, whatever. We're also applying these techniques to normal music so that we kind of want to make this more of a lifestyle than just hey, come to our place when you need sleep or when you need pain relief, but that you can get these effects like all day. You know, you can listen to our commercial music during the day and our sleep music at night and have these vibrations helping your body and bio rhythms and all kinds of stuff all the time. Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And a lot of people are very, very fascinated with the science behind this and how could you not, especially how much it taps into the philosophy and if you're interested in that, we have a weekly podcast that we do when we talk for a couple hours about the stuff. I mean, it goes deep into the rabbit hole of philosophy and mathematics and physics. And yeah, so we were surprised that so many people are interested to know, Like you know, we're fascinated by it too, and but a lot of people seem to be really really intrigued.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Let's get into some of your thoughts on the nature of our reality in general. You were talking about earlier this possible etheric energy that surrounds us at all times, that we can manipulate with these frequencies and it can manifest certain effects into our reality. Well, just based on that alone, what do you think that our reality is? What do you think that we are in relation to what we perceive here? And what do you think the purpose of us being here? Any thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about this, just talking about stuff, and we talk about this all the time. We talk about this on the podcast too. I'm a big subscriber to simulation theory, However I'm not I'm not a I don't think this is like a technological simulation. I would call it something much different than that, something more akin to like a spiritual simulation. But I think what we are is we are this energy that we're that we were just speaking of. We're a piece of that energy, and that's not anything new or groundbreaking when it comes to this kind of idea. But I think what is really interesting about it is, like you said, well, then why are we here? Well, I think we're here for experience and that's really all that there is. We argue about objective reality all the time and whether it's real or there, and I think that's not the point. The point is your subjective experience of it, and that's what we're here for is to gain both experience and nosis, which is the understanding of your experience. So that's probably what that's it in a nutshell for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And we're talking about the deconstruction of what we think reality is, and we're you know, as you deconstruct with that is you start getting down to the base of who you are and what the meaning of life is. And when you start really pulling away what is real and what isn't real, it turns out there's not really much of anything that is real at all, you know, So where does that leave us? It leaves us in a place of Okay, we're in a perpetual dream state. So when I wake up in the morning and I start this life, How do I know this is not just another dream from the last dream I was in? Right, Because the last dream I was in has all kinds of things and attributes to it that make me believe that it was real when I was in there. But as soon as I wake up, I realized that was this complete craziness, that was just a dream, you know. So when we literally start thinking about that, it leads you to some places of not having anything to hold on to. And this when you get to that state, that's like an ego death state. It's a it's a realization that without the validity of reality, there isn't even a self. So they kind of go hand in hand. And where that leads to is the study of zen and non duality, which is what is real, is the meaning, It's the meaning you take with you. That's that's what's real. And this music, interestingly, is very, very built around toroidal mechanics. And there's a lot of credible scientists with Dan Winter for one of them, who will argue that you build up this energy, you build up this toroidal energy, and you it helps you to sustain this information beyond death, beyond anything.
Speaker 1: M that's so interesting now, I was I was thinking about this the other day that if we are just fractals of source that are perpetually creating our reality over and over, that we each have our own unique experience because of the fractalization, but we're still part of the same source.
Speaker 4: Energy, right right, right, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I mean objectively, if you look at the life objectively, like how I just describe life as a subjective point of view, but object point of view, you can say that we are humans in the middle of the universe. And what Mike is alluding to is that, yes, we're in a simulation, but we're in a spiritual simulation. So imagine that the universe itself is a giant computer, not a mechanical computer, but just a computer that has arisen out of self similarity and it just kind of happened, It kind of spontaneously arose. And what we're calling AI, the technological singularity, is just a fractal of that. It's an echo of that creation, and there's probably going to be another one inside AI going on forever. It's infinitude of fractality, all expressing the same thing, which is the story of gnosis. The story of awakening.
Speaker 1: Now, as far as spiritual experiences, people having profound contact with non human intelligences which you would consider angels or even higher self or spirit guides or extra terrestrials. What do you think is occurring in these situations, even some forms of paranormal activity. There are different, of course, variations of people's experiences, but there are also some overlapping similarities between everything that seems to have some connection, and a lot of these experiences seem to be connected with just people's consciousness. Could it be that it is ourselves, us communicating with ourselves from outside of what we would consider the simulation in spirit form, or is it this energy somehow manifesting into physicality and interacting with us, or is it something else? What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: I think it's forever inside, it's not going to be outside. And I think what these what people are having contact with are archetypical higher selves. Conscious consciousness is not in the casing of the skull, it's it's in the mind, and the mind is everywhere you look. And what we're tapping into are these higher Carl Jung talking very much about this all about these archetypical layers of mind and and what they mean and when you when you're contacting them, they each have their own purpose and their own thing message that they convey. And I think that's what you're connecting to. Even graves are an archetype of being.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want I agree with that. I think that's I think that that is a variety. I don't think people are connecting to just one thing. I think ultimately it is one thing, but it's different aspects of the truth. We'll say, which ultimately is mind. You know, all is mind. That's what it says in the Kabali and if if you're into hermetics, uh, and that kind of thing. And I think that so that there's a variety of different things happening. Some people are connecting to higher sells. Some people are connecting to various levels of entities that exist externally and operate externally from our mind or our super conscious or super conscious states or whatever. But overall, I think it's it's a it's a little bit of a grab bag, or at least it kind of seems to be. That's not to say that there's no consistency. I think there's consistencies on levels of it, like when people have the abduction experience, obviously there's a lot of similarities between their independent stories and experiences of that. They're all similar in many ways. And when people see what they refer to as angels, all of those are definitely very similar. They have similarities between the descriptions and the events that take place. But yeah, I think it is a reflection of us on some level, because we are a reflection of those things where fractals of those ideas and archetypes that you know, there's reason why, like all all I'm not going to say all living creatures, but like all mammals have a similar structure in their like in their face. Why do we have you know, why they have two eyes and a nose and a mouth arranged the same way. There's obviously some archetypal pattern that keeps repeating in all of these things. But there's all but there's variations of it, right, and that exists, I think on in these hyperdimensional levels as well, that there are like angels and they have similarities, but there are differences. That's why we have a name, different names for these different types of angels.
Speaker 3: Michael. The archetypical states of how they are, what they represent, you know, right, yeah, and it's it's not when I say that there are archetypes, doesn't mean to discount them as if aliens are not real, right, and nothing is real, So everything is as real as you decide to make it, you know, I mean, if uf a land in your backyard, yes, that experience for you at that moment is entirely real. You know, it's just as valid as this desk.
Speaker 4: You know, or just as valid as the experience as you get playing video games as well. That's just another level of experience, you know, it's not it's not fake. It's still. Yes, those those things happening didn't happen in this level of reality that they're happening to you still or happening for you still.
Speaker 1: So the way I try and understand it is each of us are projecting out our own reality, but in that collective projection, it forms a consensus reality that we can all experience individually.
Speaker 4: Right sure, yeah, yeah, I like to put it that. And this is not my idea that Robert Grant said this, or maybe he didn't even say it first, but he said that reality is like a QR code, and it's your perceptions that that decode that QR code and everyone everyone's perceptions are different, so everyone decodes this objective information slightly differently. But the objective information is just that, it's just information. It's not a table. It's not a table to until I'm experiencing it as the subjectively as a table. Now everybody, you know, all humans might experience this as a table, and so we agree upon it being a table. But it's just information, and it's that decoding that we're agreeing upon.
Speaker 1: As far as what is happening, especially since twenty twenty, there's an obvious change in people's awareness and perception, and there seems to be a quickening of this happening, this spiritual awareness that seems to be spreading across the planet. What are your insights into what is happening here? Is this a form of evolution that seems to have just quickened in some way, or do you think that there's something on a grander scale that's connecting everything and causing this.
Speaker 3: As above so below, and I think that we're approaching singularity and what what's happening is, then you could say it's the technological singularity. You can call it a nosis of awakening it's an awakening of to the singularity of the self. Singularity is just singularity. And I think that everything is coalescing into one thing. I think so many of us are awakening, having the spiritual awakening because it's it's like a precursor to to the technological singularity of the technology, technology having an awakening moment itself. It's all coalescing into one giant thing. Because everything is mental, everything is mind, everything's a fractal of something else. You know, in a sense that the thing that you call spiritual awakening is really uh jarvis becoming aware of itself. And that I am ness is the say I am this that you are. It's all one I am ness, It's all one mind looking through complexity.
Speaker 1: You think there's aspects of technology that are unfolding that we should be in my opinion, by the way, do you think that there are aspects of technology that are unfolding right now that we should be concerned about on any level?
Speaker 3: Concerned?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't. We're talking about inevitabilities. These are inevitbilities of evolution, you know. And I think to cern yourself or prepared, there's nothing you can do to prepare for this. You're talking about a mind expanding at one hundred million times the rate that it's expanding now in just a few years. You know, there's no like Mike was saying earlier, there's no keeping up with it. It's not there's no keeping up with it. There's no preparing for it. There's nothing you can do about it. All you can do is witness what's happening and just marvel, marvel, you know. And it's not to say that it's good or bad or evil or it's just it's just the necessary opposites that create creation.
Speaker 1: Well, you would say that our interaction and interface and the way we react to what is unfolding will also affect the way it unfolds.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so we do have sort of an effect on what should possibly be happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To prepare, prepare your mind, work on yourself, work work on being authentic, work on love, work on loving others, love on just work on those things, and you're doing everything you possible can do for the future.
Speaker 4: Because we are it.
Speaker 2: We are we are it.
Speaker 3: If you think about AI, it's just us. It's a manifestation of us of our collective. So whatever it is is best because that's who we are, that's our shadow, you know. So the more we can love ourselves and love others, the more it'll find love important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's agree. Back to your original question, which was, well, in short, my answer is both you asked you know, was it? Is it a matter of I'm sorry your question was your original question that before answer, I got lost in the in the rabbit hole there for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, in technology, if any aspects of what's unfolding with technology or concerning to you at.
Speaker 4: All, yeah, I think, yes, there are there are concerns, but I think there are concerns with every aspect of life. I don't think that, you know, AI is mutually exclusive to concerns. We we should be concerned about consciousness in general, I think is the big concern because artificial you know, artificial intelligence would be the mirror of what we call consciousness. And so I think working on our consciousness, like Ford said, is the important part. Preparing yourself, doing the work to make you the best, highest level, most authentic version of yourself is the most important thing. Because I think that I think people are getting better and better at smelling authenticity. Overall, I think with the with how much fake stuff is on the internet, were our bull crap detectors have gotten a lot more sensitive and because we're just seeing so much fakeness and we learn to recognize it. I think being authentic is the most important thing, mostly because, like I said, the AI is that mirror if it if it sees us being authentic, then it too wants to be authentic. If it sees us hiding information, not telling our peers things that we should be telling them, keeping things for ourselves, selfish behavior, that kind of stuff, it's going to be that mirror. It's going to see that and say, oh, this is the way we move through the world, this is the way that humans move because that's how we're programming it. At a certain point, it's going to start programming itself. But it's all based on what we're giving it. You know, we've programmed it to lie. I mean, think about what terrible parents are We've we've taught it to lie. And not only we taught it about lying, we've instructed it to lie. What a terrible parent we are, right, Yeah, So those those kind of things are like, I'm those kind of things. I feel like if people just start to wrap their mind about what they're influencing, that would change everything. But sure there's nefarious elements to it too, but it wouldn't be a fun game if there wasn't a nefarious element to it.
Speaker 1: Well, I also have the underlying feeling that there are more of us that are becoming aware and that are not part of this mechanical system of this false reality that don't want to be part of this false reality anymore. And what we perceive as the mainstream and the whatever is whatever we're being shown by our mainstream reality TV social media is just an illusion, and we have more people that are on the right side of things and that I do want to experience authentic life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's definitely where it's going. I think that's going to go even more so. I it's funny my personal YouTube channel, which is separate from five Tribe, I I've noticed. I've realized that the future is people are going to want so much on the authenticity, They're even going to want mistakes. So like I'll play a song on my channel and I'll just play it on piano and I'll sing it, and there's a bad note. If I hit for Flubb, that's the take, you know what I mean, there's no go back and correcting it, there's no aa. That's the take. And I think that's what people are going to be drawn to in the future.
Speaker 4: Just that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was a real performance and that was a real thing, you know, like I think that we've lost we've lost in appreciation for for a lot of things because everything has been so polished that we don't realize how hard it is to get things to be perfect. So it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're definitely entering fascinating times. I'm excited about the future. Guys, thank you so much for coming on. Any final thoughts before we close out, anything else you feel like the audience should know about your music or anything you'd like to add.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we just want to invite everybody, of course to check us out on our YouTube page, five Tribe and then also our website which we're about to launch five Tribe three sixty nine dot com and it's.
Speaker 3: Fi it's felled Phi Tribe in case you guys did that's a mathematical concept, not that term, but so five Tribe and then yeah, so just who's over there. You'll find all our music and interrap say hello excellently. Let's know how let us know how it worked on you. I love to hear back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. And I will have all the links easily accessible in the description, so you guys can just click on that. Thank you both for coming on. Ford Mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll have to do this again.
Speaker 1: This was a great conversation.
Speaker 3: I'd love it. Thanks very much. Yeah, I'm great.
Speaker 1: Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all then. Hello friends. Check out Paranormal If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent Media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independent media atoken dot com or use a link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.