Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving week? Everybody tomorrow is Thanksgiving Today is what they call it. Green Wednesday. I've seen or bar night, biggest bar night of the.
Speaker 3: Year, that's all. What's Green Wednesday? I know Black Friday deals, I know just also being ones or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm assuming the du with like consuming cannabis instead of going out and drinking. But before we dive into all that, God give a shout out to our partners, and I'm thankful for all these partners that we have that are part of our team over here at MICC Studios. So I'm gonna kick it off first with Lost Coast plant Therapy. If you're looking for a new IPM spray, checkout Lost Coast mention my can of twenty at checkout and save twenty percent off. Also this Friday, we got the Black Friday Giveaway that we'll be live at seven to ten Eastern PM doing Lost Coast as swack pack. There's a beanie, there's.
Speaker 4: A backpack, there's a hoodie, there's a jacket, there's a t.
Speaker 2: Shirt, and there's also a bottle of Lost Coast And I think that's everything. So make sure you tune in this Friday and check out our socials till to uh slag n.
Speaker 3: Sure, but that bottle too, that's a pricey bottle. So you don't want to miss this if you haven't checked it out IG my canon cast, Cannon cast everywhere.
Speaker 4: That is fact.
Speaker 2: It is expensive. The bottles are nice, man, The bottles are quality.
Speaker 3: It's quality. We should say they're pricey because it's quality. You know, you pay for what you get. You know it's quality work.
Speaker 4: Yep, it does the work that you needed to do.
Speaker 2: Then second, shout out to Candady Extracts right here, shout out to Scotty and the team's looking for award winning extracts. Go check out Scotty and Canady Extracts. Also check out our recent clip that we just posted on IG as well too of Cannoby and his black male Black Maple Live resin, which was very good, nice balance high, I would say. Then shout out to Kinship and Tyler at the team over there at Kinship. If you're looking for terps and you like Turpy Bud where the turpeens thrive, go check out Kinship. They got new genetics popping off, they got some crypto, they got some punch flavored.
Speaker 4: They got Exit eighty five I.
Speaker 2: Believe, and then they got I don't know if this one's out, but I got the package of fuzzy Navel I think it is. And then I want to give a shout out to Franz and the team over at High nine. So shout out to High nine. If you're looking for a new caffeinated drink, non caffeinated, you're looking for a healthy drink, check out High nine. It's a great hunt. It's a hump drink you can get in all fifty states. All you have to do checkout just mentioned my cannic kiss and you get to save more money. What's better than that, especially with the holidays right around the corner. Who doesn't want to save some cash. And then also shout out to Jason in Old Score Organics, our longest our longest partner we've had, and shout out to Jason and the team over there. They produce some of the best organic bud in the state. If you're looking for old school genetics to new school genetics, they got it all.
Speaker 4: So again, thankful for all of the partners we have lost.
Speaker 2: Coast Canoby Kinship, Old School Organics and High Nine. Thank you to each and every one to you for helping our move our media company forward as well, So thank you. And then pretty much the theme of the episode Groove is just gonna be kind of what we're thankful for, and get talked a little bit about probably some of the cr news which we talked about on the Waking Bay, and then also probably just some of our thoughts before we had mj biscom because next week we'll be out in Vegas for the Big Cannabis Conference, so it's a pretty busy next couple of days here, would you just.
Speaker 3: Add awesome to be hel Billy eight.
Speaker 4: That flower clabf So yeah, that's not bad, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you want to dig into CRA stuff that we talked a little bit first, because I feel like it's a little less ranty. This is just kind of more effectual and something that I want you to keep their ears to the street about. So long story short, Uh, the CRA might be introducing labeling remediation, which is pretty huge, pretty big win for this podcast. And because as we've been talking about remediation for a long time and although we've you know, we've been getting educated and learning that there's other ways to mediate past the radiation style, you know, with these two different types of things that are newer. But just like anything with cannabis, that we don't have to do it, we don't have to do it right. So that's why it's really such a fly when these grow companies talk about no remediation, they talk about how low their things pass by. But long story short, I think it's up to the customer to make their decisions. So I think it's a long time coming man for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they've been working on it for a couple of years now, trying to get labeling on it. I know Anton Posting and Mike Cann of Pros, even tech Rick Thompson on the post I know he was working behind it as well too to try to get this going.
Speaker 4: I believe that he was tacked in this. I'm assuming he was trying.
Speaker 3: I mean, such a this is such an important thing to people who are especially using it for medical purposes because like you know, we I've definitely you know, the big thing about cannabis is just there is the medical card and you can get that stuff that's cleaner. But a lot of people self diagnose, right, some people don't want that card and still use it for some type of practice, right, that's personal. So it's like you still want to know what you're getting is clean and unfortunately a lot of this you can't say a lot of spo bud, but a lot of the bud that's getting through and some of this cheap bud has got mold on it is passing, like is getting through the grapevine. So it's like it's getting such a bad rep where there's like remediation shit like marking. Mediation is basically saying like, hey, this has some problems with it, and you know, you know what I mean, it's a way to kind of get around the whole. Is this actually a good weed or not? Because just because you have a fancy strain name like something runs you're paying fifty dollars an ounce, it's probably garbo, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 4: Definitely a good potential.
Speaker 3: You know, you're probably getting that shit that hasn't been treated well, and it should be up to you to make that decision, not thinking you're getting some amazing deal.
Speaker 2: You know, No, it's about point. I think I think you said it best, groovy. I think it's gonna be up to the consumers to decide, because if it's on the packaging that you use, the consumer will be like do I want to buy this or do I want to buy that. It's just kind of like honestly, with cigarettes that have this may cause fun cancer, it's just giving you and it's.
Speaker 3: I think I can say that exactly on the stream, Like people are gonna do drugs and do stuff like even though it's like it's bad, people are not gonna be like, oh, okay, I shouldn't do it, you know, like nowhere out there is they're like medicinal like blow, but people are still like, hey, I'm gonna do it because guess what, Like because it's because they like to do it, has nothing to do with it being healthy. And like I understand that people who lose cannabis for medicinal purposes doesn't apply towards but like people who are just getting high to get high and mix it with drinking or mix it with other drugs, like, they don't they may not even care the type of shit they're getting. So it's like to me, that's why I was bringing up because I think people are still gonna buy this for mediated product, whether it's from misunderstanding what mediation is or just not caring because they don't consume a lot, you know what I mean. So I think it's still gonna happen. It's like think about like you said, tobacco, Cheap tobacco is still out there, Cheap booze is still out there.
Speaker 4: It still exists, so hey, there's a market, there's a market. People are gonna buy it.
Speaker 2: I just think this just gives a great label to it, and it's something we've been talking about.
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 2: We've heard of brand We've heard of brands that you know that have had batches that some lamp stuff happens, and that's understandable, and that's what we understand. It does happen sometimes. Sometimes something happens humidity. You're you're fucking humid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: You're you're humid or bright Now you're humid, or your humidity machine breaks so your humidity runs rampant. Like, There's tons of things that can happen within it grow that can cause this, but we just wanted it so if it's on the packaging, the consumers are able to know because if you are using it, like Groovy said, for medicinal purposes.
Speaker 4: You need the best well.
Speaker 3: Product health if you're trying to if you're trying to smoke healthy bud and you're not being informed, like you know what I mean. You some people may just think, like say, because I think about marketing, half off of one hundred bucks is fifty bucks. But sometimes that's just bullshit, right. So it's like people are thinking they're getting this high quality product for a cheap price because it's a good deal, when the whole time they're getting possibly remediated, possibly garbage bud. So it's like that's where it should be up to them. They should be able to know if they want to smoke healthy butt like that. I mean, yes, price for sure absolutely plays a factor, but I think there's a bigger factor of like medicial not that you should it's like organic food or not. You should be able to make the decision if you want healthier food or regular gmo food like health process foods. You know, it's the same idea. That's kind of how I look at it, is like maybe maybe that's a better way to look at it, is like processed food like with gmo and stuff, rather with organic food, you know, without it because I know it's you know, more poison, but there's still poisons and sprays that are left on our fruit and stuff that need to be washed. So it's like it's not that far off. It's just the different style of cleaning. Pesticides versus radiation. Neither are good, I feel like for your health. So but they're similar, like the analogy there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also we don't know what what's the microwave? What's the raise in the microwave that destroy your food? Is it's not radiation? Is it?
Speaker 4: What is it microwaves? The waves that destroy the food.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that would make sense.
Speaker 2: Whatever, that's not good cook food. They do, but they have raised that technically aren't good for you to be by when they're on running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know a lot of Yeah, that's just comparing, it's exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the technically they're not the best for you to be on when they're doing their uh, when they're cooking the food for you.
Speaker 4: But that's besides the point.
Speaker 2: We just want to touch on it a little bit if you didn't if you we did touch on it after the news broke last week on the Saturday for our waking bake and again we usually have a Waking Bake every Saturday, but this Saturday, there's not gonna be a live waking bake.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be live on.
Speaker 2: Friday, Black Friday at seven ten Eastern, and then the following Saturday there's no waking bake because we're in Vegas, so we won't be back to like December fourteenth for the next waken Bake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just so everyone knows.
Speaker 3: Lots of trial and the time changes. We try to do it the first year, but it's like we'd have to live stream at like six am and Vegas is impossible to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have to be six am. Yeah, that's that's not.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Ain't that ain't happening.
Speaker 3: It's not We're the conference for three days with after parties, Like it's not feasible. We love y'all, it's just not possible.
Speaker 2: Like so no, no, Dave Canada. Dave is exhausted by Saturday. That's the last day. That's the last day, and we're like sleeping in that Saturday and like it's like all right, well let's just chill, put the feet up and get ready to leave.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 2: That's literally it. And speaking of that, might as Well's dive into Biscon. We'll be out of MG Biscon next week. Stay tuned in the socials, like definitely follow the IG and Facebook. Facebook, it's a lot of our story posts by IG will be I'll be posting there consistently in the story like I normally do on our trips. Anything we're doing.
Speaker 3: Let's link up, you know, if you're a fellow creator or you know a fellow in the industry in any way, like maybe we can connect. We got I think meetings set up most days right now, Like, so let's just keep it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got meetings, we'll have on site interviews, we'll have interviews off site. There's tons of shit happening this year that's happening, like not even at this kind.
Speaker 4: I think it's sweet.
Speaker 2: Planet thirteen's having like guest speakers consistently throughout the entire day at their place and it's free.
Speaker 4: Thing is like it's literally free.
Speaker 2: And there's like tons of there's tons of industry experts that are going to be there. You have the Heisman, you have Ricky Williams, you have brands, Like the list is insane and it's each day like I'm going to be because we got the car, I might even drive over to some of those because it's like that's some of these I kind of want to see some of that stuff and it and I think it's cool because I don't think they had that last year because I never saw it.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, they're always adding things, I think since we've gone. It's just that you can't really like there's no other place you can do a conference like this, no other city because like the amount of infrastructure it has for this type of stuff and parties specifically, because I mean I think last year there was hundreds of events or if not a thousand events that were not associated that we're associated with Bizcom, but not even on site. You know, some people will go there and just go to after parties, and just because it's just a networking event, you know that most people are going to try to be out there. So it's one of those things that I just think that like you kind of get that like advantage of And it's unfortunately why I don't see it ever leaving Vegas, because trust me, I always dream about that we're gonna find out it's in a different city, but I just don't think unfortunately it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But it's just because that Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty crazy for Vegas. It's what they're built for, having this many people, right, the tons out there, they're already used to going to four or five AM, So it's like every party is like.
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry about noise ordinance or anything like that, and it's one of those things they don't really care about. Three after parties in a night, you know, that's.
Speaker 4: What we're doing one night.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Speaking of that, shout out to Harry. Harry and my Cannipro or me connect Puff. They're actually throwing an after party out in Vegas, which is which is pretty cool. So shout out to Harry and the team over there. They got to send over there. They stop in the story for sure, yep, and touched on the Friday. But again, yeah, that would bet.
Speaker 3: Link up with them. They're great. They're great team out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Brittany. She's the ship. She's pretty pumped to see us again. If you didn't check that out, we interviewed Brittany. Uh yeah, she uh. I don't even know her title because she keeps growing within the company at Hardean, but she's one of the top people at at Hardean, like one of the top three. And she's honestly they literally.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know no, and she she you know, you know, just cool people out there. So I just shout out anyone that we've you know, been out there and connected with. And then, like I said, I'm always I love about biscon is like just you get a lot of people there, so you're always networking and meet new people. You know, there's people like Clone Coach that we always somehow run into. He's a great dude, shout out, shout out a mad plan, Madman plant like you know, there's tons of Crimson and Grows, like tons of homies that we've met through just like creating and being in this space of the media, podcast, studio, whatever side. So yeah, man, I'm just grateful for uh just to start off this because I mean, honestly, there's nothing else to say about Biskon. It's a conference, but it's fun to get out there.
Speaker 2: Oh, he'll be running in the dirt and his family Lost Coast. I think we might be hanging out with them for a little bit as well too. When I talked to Dirk So's it's an overall phenomenal event, just with all the networking that goes on there and they got yoga going on too, which.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so but I was trying to transition a little bit and just say, yeah, I'm really grateful because without you listeners, and without our partners, and without honestly just like like to have this life, to be able to use this money, because again we go out to Biscon to do the research to find out what's new, to talk to people, get interview set up for the year, and it's like to build so y'all have stuff to listen to. So it's like we without y'all, we couldn't do it. So we appreciate y'all, We really do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, Ben.
Speaker 3: We have different topics set up this year, you know, supporting brands that we know and love and people we haven't met. You know. We just had Grace on from d C. We finally got to hear about DC market, so just crazy be able to actually meet people that are outside of Michigan now and do more national stuff. So just real grateful for all y'all listening, and this is your first time listening. Please subscribe check me out to Groove of Music. If you're into Saxon Canadave if you're into like Weed, which you probably already so, and then we really appreciate the subscribe. Oh wow, that's funny. The YouTube banner came up right when I said.
Speaker 2: That's then, and then hit that five star on Spotify for me too. Please that's just heavy Dope or Apple wherever you're listening to, wherever you're listening to this, just please hit that five star anytime. I mean, I appreciate it man, and pick it. Backing off of the thankfulness with Groovy, I want to go with thankful to our partners because without our partners, we wouldn't be able to always be able to travel to bis Kind, we wouldn't be able to do certain reviews, we won't be able to do all this stuff we're able to do because they help help funds, so we're able to go out there and provide a nice value of content like Groovy set. I mean, we were able to we line up interviews, a lot of stuff we try to do.
Speaker 4: We do it for all you listeners. So thank you that groove because.
Speaker 3: To keep it interesting because it's just like thankfully, like shout out to summer to summer Sky if you haven't checked her out Summer Sky for wives, check her out because adding her to the team. We're always trying to evolve this and why even Dave shout out mi CC studios because we are trying to go by that because the podcast and the Waken Bay could become two different entities as well as what we do out in live streaming with things, so you know, and the media was like just not the right term for us because what we tend to do is a little bit more you know, studio base or streaming base, you know, so we kind of like that term. We still do media recaps and stuff, but you know, we just pay respect to these guys with like crazy as setups. So it's just what we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes sense the podcast that.
Speaker 3: We're growing, you know, and we were really I'm really grateful because I've had a really tough year personally, just to get real with everyone. I mean, Dave knows behind the scenes, I've you know, had a few three plus people or beings i should say, pass away. So it's like having to have something steady and like this in my day job. And like even music is kind of falling off a little bit, but more just because of like it's hard to write when you're not feeling well, like right, so my mental health has been fucked this year. So having this and being I'm so grateful for having this because this has been kind of a rock, like something stable throughout all of it, especially through the growth of it. And you know, our community that comes into the Waken base shout out Luck, shout out t Dub, shout out TIV, shout out Dave Cobb, shout out all the homies.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I'm missing people, so sorry if I miss you. You know, I'm just thinking of some of the people because of that community who show up consistently and tap in with us and message us and all that stuff. It just means a lot because like we're people just people too, right, Like we're like, you know, like we're not like this isn't like what we do. We're not Joe Rogan. We're not your mom's house, you know, yet you know, it's a dream trying to be on serious. It's serious. We're trying to be the weed your mom's house or Joe whatever. I think more of your mom's house because I we will do a podcast well because like there's just so much great, so many great people here in Michigan. Like, I'm so grateful to have such a good community because we have such a strong culture community, we have strong metric, we got activists, we have these powerful stories. Like I'm just grateful to be in this community. Sorry, I literally just say Talker was right before this, and I'm like, again, that is sittings, and I'm like trying to keep you realier. I'm not like not just or anything. Your boys ate too.
Speaker 2: Much food, right actually for lunch, your boy forgot what you're recording.
Speaker 3: And Dave was like, hey ready, I was like, oh shit, I mean dogoes. Yeah, well I lost track of time. I literally thought it was seven. It was seven thirty. I was like, whoops, it doesn't matter. Like we're here now.
Speaker 4: But it's all gucci, We're still kidding you guys, the content. We're still dropping that new episode.
Speaker 3: And just grateful, you know what I mean. That's I said, man, like I said because like, just like I said, just because things appear to be great, and like we do, we working hard and got been blessed with great partners and stuff. You know, there are still things that go behind the scenes and it's still there's some tough days and there's still a lot of grind that goes behind it. So like I said, I without y'all community and just the support, it's like it would be hard to keep going. So that's what I'm saying. I appreciate y'all. We love this community, and we have a message to build bridges and to support brands that support us. And then you know there's there's something powerful behind this, you know. I mean, we don't just kind of stand behind these people, really stand you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not like, you know, I'm thankful for the community to welcome us with open arms man, you know, like they.
Speaker 3: Do rip Rest is Soul and shout out Jamie James. Those are the big two, you know, miss you know everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to give it. Thankful for the Groovy for being a part of this. You know, he's he's a that's my dude.
Speaker 4: That's my dude.
Speaker 2: Without Groovy, you know, we wouldn't be able to do half the stuff. Shout out to again Summer, our new co host. Shout out to my Cannabisity for being pr hooking us up with interviews and getting us in the brands like dude, it would.
Speaker 3: Not be where it is without like adding you know, uh my Cannabisitie and Summer Sky. Like, it's been great the evolution of MCC studies, and that's why we decided to evolve it too, because it's not just two dudes talking about buddy money. Now we have a new perspective and you know, it gives different than me and Dave are still doing the stream, but now Summer's on the podcast. And you know, we also, like everyone's any interested with help doing their own podcast, you know, reach out to us, you know, like I mean, I don't know exactly what capacity, but like you know, we're kind of thinking maybe you take someone record a few episodes, like try to start doing that. If you already have your own production, that helps, and maybe we could just help use you know, not use each other, but work with each other and build with each other each other's networks, you know, I mean, so.
Speaker 4: Your NetWorld, but you're not worth right maybe if I you.
Speaker 3: Know, clean up audio and we can help each other and stuff. So we're trying to like slowly build that. So it's like it's just been grateful, you know, and like to be honest man, Personally, I've been grateful for all the gigs I've had because of how like all the ship I've been going through the past, Like year, I've just been kind of doing my own thing and just like doing what I have, like doing what I can, you know what I mean, you know, not reaching for Ye.
Speaker 2: We've also put in a lot of hard work and people people have seen the hard work and stuff you've been putting in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it works easy to do when.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but you've also performed very well. You've been putting out tracks, You've you've done gigs last year, you've done festivals last year, and people see that, and you know, you've had a couple of rough things happened this year, but they know how well you can do within that that time slader, the people you draw when you're performing, you know, and hey, I'm thinking, I'm thankful this year I placed first place in the hash Bash Cup still, you know, like I didn't even when I even even guess that, man, And to enter the bangering in place first place. I can't wait to do it again next year and do more competitions. Uh, because there was I there was a bunch this year. But honestly, I feel like the year, the year flew by to me. I don't know the Like Groovy said, there were some rough patches for him. I had my own rough patches a couple as well too. It's been a it's been a up and down year, and I'm looking forward to going into twenty twenty five and what the future brings. But like reminiscing and being thankful for this year is just very it's very very good to be able to, you know, give back or have these joys where you're like, hey, that was really cool, and being thankful for those moments because like, not everyone gets to experience some certain things in life, and being thankful to be able to do doing this and doing things it's pretty fun.
Speaker 3: But that's what I was, like, I guess what I was trying to say, why I was so excited and happy for this and like because of the downs, I think I've been more grateful for everything, because once you start living life and actually going through some things and more things, you really start opening your eyes how sometimes the little things don't matter, and how sometimes like these these fortunes to be able to live life, whether it's like have friends and family that love you in your life, or just you know, a community you can go to, or people you can rely on, our podcasts, people you can hang out with, you know, like whatever, like whatever it really is, you got to look out for any of those fortunes you're you don't hate your job like anything, you can like try to be grateful for, be grateful for because.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I mean, if you got a if you got a home, you got hard.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just I'm hard enough all myself, and I've learned the world is so hard itself. Don't be hard on yourself because it doesn't do any good, you know, preach. Yeah, So I'm really, I really am. Because of the dynamic of this year, because of all the high high and low lows, right, I've kind of found this like perspective of gratefulness. You know, I still get super negative and up and I'm super happy because that's just emotion, right, shit happens. You move through those emotions, you get through them. You're all good. But overall I've become more grateful because of like all the people that have been in my life. And you know, now the thing, the people I've lost, it's like, damn, you just gotta appreciate everything. I appreciate you. I appreciate it, the school community, my family, everyone that I can because you're.
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 3: Petty, shit goes away.
Speaker 4: No, man, just so grateful.
Speaker 3: That's I'm looking for. So grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say man, I'm looking forward to the holiday. I've always love spend some time speaking how great?
Speaker 3: How grateful are you right now for the mother freaking lions?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like that shit's crazy. I saw they won again in ten and one and I'm ten and one baby, and the last time they had double digits on the wind side and it's just like, damn dog. They're like, I'm not I.
Speaker 4: Did last year.
Speaker 3: I'm a fun I'm not a football guy, right, so yeah, something I don't know, but they're.
Speaker 2: Haven't They haven't had ten wins this early in about since they became a Detroit team in like nineteen thirty four some crazy.
Speaker 4: Year like that. Honestly, so thankful for the line and they are about the whoop on dubbles.
Speaker 2: They go whoop that ass. Yeah, and Thanksgiving they haven't won on Thanksgiving in years, so like I expect a full out like I heard.
Speaker 3: No, I like this thankfulness gratefulness like section that we're doing because like even like I really am so thankful, grateful, whatever for the Lions being so victorious, because dude, the energy you feel with sports is so awesome because I and I've learned this, because it's why I like sports movies. I figured this out from the other day, man, and I don't remember where I heard it, but it's because someone I'm quoting someone Roughly, it's like the sports kind of like surpasses or like overcomes like religion or race or all these things that normally divide us politics, you know, especially through like a whole oh left right bullshit era that we're in, Like, it's like so refreshing to be like Honolulu Blue, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and everyone's just like everyone one.
Speaker 3: Just comes together off that thing. I just use the like red blue, like Honolulu blue, because it's like that that like you're seeing everyone's just so happy because it's something they can unite over, you know what I'm saying. And that's why I like sports. I don't know, I am more of a bandwagon sports, you know, fan, but I will always just support the home team more than anyone. Like so if they're Lions, Tigers or Red Wings, I'm probably gonna roof for him win or lose, just because I'm from Michigan. I live in Michigan, Like you know what I mean, Like I'm not really a big enough sports fan to be like, oh yeah, you know Suns, Yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: I feel. I feel that. I think. I think.
Speaker 2: The vibe in like just the city coming together and supporting a team in a dream and in the Lions. Their slogan grit, like it just vibes with Detroit and Detroit sports have a something different with them. We play hard, we play dirty, and that's like, how.
Speaker 3: That's Detroit's man, were you playing dirty?
Speaker 4: I mean, we gotta do what you gotta do Detroit first, everybody. I mean it's like classic saying. But like we put we.
Speaker 2: Put in time, we put it work, and it's just great to finally see the Lions winning. Man, Like, honestly, it's just it's such a blessing in disguise, Like I'm enjoying this moment so much each and every week, and this might be the Lion this could be the Lions best year ever.
Speaker 4: And they heard ship you give me that one? Ship that one.
Speaker 3: I listened to another like radio show podcast thing and I heard that one of his buddies is literally traveling to see every game. He just took the time off because he's like, I have been let down for so many years. I'm finally getting to enjoy this and he's going to like all the game. That's it. Take a month off work and like I'm going to Lions games.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, what, yeah, no, Lions. It's just people talk about it. The city thrives anytime there's a Detroit Detroit sports team or like event or the Christmas light. They just did the Christmas Tree in Detroit. They just let the Christmas Tree and I heard it was like a record of like one hundred and fifteen and ten thousand people downtown. And that just brings people together and it kind of goes with the holidays. It goes with you know, the sports, and it's better to be together.
Speaker 4: Than hating each other.
Speaker 2: Like like you were saying left right or why aren't you going? Why aren't you going at a red light?
Speaker 4: Green light? You know what I'm saying. It's like, just be be happy.
Speaker 2: We're all in the same place together. We're all here on earth at the same time. In twenty twenty four, November twenty sixth. You know what I'm saying, we're all here, just enjoy it. We're here for a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's enjoy this. Let's live and let live.
Speaker 2: And I'm just thankful for everything that's that's happened this year that's helped helped helped me grow the business grow.
Speaker 4: Hasn't been the best year, but there'll be better years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I gotta say this because it has been down, but I am so grateful for that damn dog Kilo because he was the best and that's that was tough. That was real tough, still tough. Yeah, and everyone that past a couple other p and a quills. So just you know, it's been a crazy year. So it's like just to be able to be able to be moved and be touched in this way is also a double eded sword, right, it sucks, but it's also really amazing because getting to feel like this is an awesome thing. Like I'm never been like the super manly man type, like you know, like I love I'll just talk about my feelings. I don't care when you know, So you know that's why I'm just getting real with you all. Little been just saying I'm grateful because it's been a a different year for myself, going through a lot of new things behind the scenes. So having these these pop positives, I have been nice, so grateful my new cat, which I've been just calling her pretty Lady lately, Like I know her name is Cicily, but like she responds so much better to pretty lady. Like I don't know why.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because she's a female. She's like, call me pretty.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, I called Molly pretty. I called all the time. She she she came off the streets, so I just don't know her actual name, you know. So like I'm just kind of like, I love you and like lady, and then she's like, so look at me. I'm like, oh, you know, Cicily.
Speaker 4: She's just like she's like she's like, I am a pretty lady, damn.
Speaker 3: Right when I got a new cat or like a like a rescue cat that was already like mid age cat who was you know, on the streets and stuff. So it's just been new things. But I love her, you know, grateful because grateful, So I just think it's such a you know, I know, you know that I've always had trouble with this holiday because deep down, I know the roots are horrible, you know, but like my memories have always know I know, and then I don't like being like Yay Thanksgiving And a lot of times I'm like, go Turkey Day because of the day. Do you remember a ton of turkey? Should eat a ship ton of turkey with our family and friends and just chill. Like that's what I like about it because every every year I would go up north with all my dad's side of family and we would do up north things, hang on my cousins and like that's what I remember. Granted I'm not taking away any of the ship that happened the past. It's horrible. We probably shouldn't even celebrate it. But because I like just the turkey and the relaxation of family. It's always been like I said, hard, you know what I mean, But because Turkey Day is great.
Speaker 4: So it is.
Speaker 2: I just like it because of the family aspect. But yeah, it's based off of bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's rough.
Speaker 4: Rough.
Speaker 2: I mean, we used in elementary schools to talk what what what pilgrim ships?
Speaker 4: You come on the Nina, the Santa Mario.
Speaker 3: You just didn't understand it, but you didn't understand it. Yeah, like that's what they were taught. You know, that's how fucked up the system is. But you know, the government, the system is just that's a whole other fucked up situation.
Speaker 2: But it's good if you be with family, be with friends, be with people that if you're not if you're not cool family, try to see some friends on Thanksgiving. Be with people that you're thankful for. And that's what it's abouy like, hang.
Speaker 3: Out with some work friends, you know what I mean, Go go go talk to someone new. Hell, Like you'd be surprised how much the person next to you is feeling the same way or just wishes they had one more person in their life. Man. Shit, hell, I've been even craving missing just hitting up my friends. Like I texted probably three or four people today that I haven't in a while, just because I was like, hey, man, let's have a dab soon. The other person, I was like, I don't think he smokes too much. I'm like, let's let's have a beer soon. Like I was just like, I need to like get out because like this past year, I've been pretty down in my dumps, and like I think people are meant to be around people, and that's like what I'm thankful for is that, you know, like I do have someone I can call a friend, and you know, just be grateful and thankful for everyone in your life and everything that you have, because like it's a it's just amazing how people just take things for granted and then it's gone one second, and then you wonder why. It's like because like ship, this ship is like it's all it could all be temporary, you know, you know, so it's all temporary.
Speaker 4: I forget to guys, you never know how long you got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's why we stay. Man, That's why especially we sit here and we love cannabis and we talk about it because I was so sick of living in that like I shouldn't be tat it's taboo to talk about weed.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was like that, man, that's why you shouldn't either. You're you don't feel shamed for being who you are. Smoke that motherfucking joint. Go to work the next day and be like suck it, you know, like I still get my ship done.
Speaker 4: What at preach, preach, preach, preach.
Speaker 3: I know I did that who on Saturday? I don't know where it was coming from.
Speaker 4: He's trying to get hard over here, groovy.
Speaker 3: Try to get hard over here, Dave, I think that was bad phrase. Weights. I know, wait about what you think about what you said listening on the podcast, I was flexing. I was not doing anything weird. Dave is just making it.
Speaker 2: You're the one that's trying attention to it, So I guess, yeah, I mean, maybe that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: I was not just listening. I just use your imagination.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're just listening to audio, that means you should go head over to YouTube and stype in.
Speaker 4: My candic gas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said when he said he said some.
Speaker 4: Healthier who we do is after he just lifted a bunch of weights.
Speaker 2: But all and all, honestly, man, we got a lot of stuff upcoming for you all in twenty twenty five. We have a couple more episodes coming out in twenty twenty four. They're all jam packed. We'll probably have toy'll probably be mostly all guests, and then we'll have one wrapping up.
Speaker 3: We definitely have to the next two weeks or guests. We don't know. I don't know which ones we're putting out yet because we haven't discussed it. But we haven't pre recorded. They're all great people, interesting topic, great stories, so good good stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you're.
Speaker 3: Strong and uh, like Dave said, you haven't check out Instagram my canon cast, am I canon cast to get entering that giveaway that's Friday now check it out. Groovy music everywhere that's to ease know why on the social handle, Uh.
Speaker 2: Play Canada every yep, check out some weed. Also follow us on all of our socials because we're back on acts.
Speaker 4: We are back on We're.
Speaker 3: But his bud's pretty good. Look at it.
Speaker 2: I do get shadow band like a mug my led like, bro, yesterday that was cool.
Speaker 4: That's a sad note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like thousands something boats to twelve hundred bots.
Speaker 4: That sad.
Speaker 2: But let's not end on that. I'm thanks will still happen. I already already emailed the CEO.
Speaker 3: Dave alright, that's Dave. You guys don't even know. I'm like, I didn't call seven places. Okay, there's always two steps out of you and you're all right, bro, relax. Already emailed the CEO oh, by the way, and his like his uh found his maiden name. I found his mom and I was like.
Speaker 4: Yo, respected on I G I'm just joking.
Speaker 3: Game does his research. That's my point. My man's gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: I messaged him yesterday and I go, this means does this mean they're broken? Because they like completely dimmed out.
Speaker 3: It's like for the light. Either way, it's all good. You'll figure it out. They're a good company. You'll figure out all right, bro. Well.
Speaker 2: As always, we're an advocate, here to advocate, educate, and inspire. Until next time, y' all This Friday giveaway Pece, Happy Thanksgiving, everybody, be safe.
Speaker 3: Eighty