Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a Gangsterato. It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't want mess with me?
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, I'm a.
Speaker 3: GANGSTERA tou.
Speaker 4: Ouch baby, you're a Gamesterato for good warning.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener Discretion is a vibe the Fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome back to the show.
Speaker 1: I have a.
Speaker 4: Pretty interesting topic for you guys today, but before we jump right into it, I know a bunch of you out there are probably Stranger Things fans. I did watch the first two seasons, and then I lost interest in it and I never really picked it back up. My husband is really into Stranger Things. I think he's really into Stranger Things. I mean I think he kept up with it. At least I caught a little bit on this season finale or whatever he was watching it. I was watching him watch it pretty much. Being a new mom and all, I like to get my hours in when I can, so when he goes down, I go down. And that gives my husband plenty of opportunity to watch whatever the fuck it is he wants to watch while we're snoozing. But I did catch a little bit of this last season, and there's like a weird character. I guess his name is mister What's It? And I found like this weird thing. He's just like a creepy, weird character. I gotta read you this thing, says, mister What's It might be the creepiest Stranger Things character yet. And it's not just because of how he looks. What makes him truly unsettling is that he's reportedly tied to real events inspired by a disturbing nineteen sixty two school case where thirty seven children who had never met each other all drew the exact same imaginary figure, a tall, shadowy man wearing a hat. That eerie coincidence is said to have caught the Duffer brother's attention and helped shape mister What's It's presence, blurring the line between fiction and something far more uncomfortable. And there's these little pictures of what these kids were drawing. Let me show you. Look at that shit, like if that wouldn't keep you up, Like that's on some slender man shit right there, And it's the hat man, right, it's the shadow figure, the shadow person, like the sleep paralysis demon and so I guess, mister, what's it is based off of the hat Man the shadow Man, and that's not fucking creepy at all. So I just wanted to share that with you because it popped up and I was like, ooh, how interesting. Thirty seven kids who had never met each other all drew the hat Man, and wow, sleep paralysis demons showing up even for the little ones, I guess. And in other news, keeping up with current events here at first, RFK Junior hat re called the hepatitis B vaccine, And say what you will about this guy. I know a lot of you out there are not big fans of his. I don't even think that I'm necessarily a big fan of his. I'm glad that he's doing some of the stuff that he's doing. Doesn't mean like I'm gonna start a fucking fan page for him. But he took the hepatitis B vaccine off of the recommended newborn vaccine schedule, and that was pretty great. Vitamin K I think is still on the table, even though I think it's highly unnecessary. But just today and I will include this nippet. He recalled a bunch of the recommendations for the newborn vaccines to match Denmark, and people are saying, like why would why Denmark? Like why is he doing this shit? Like why because Denmark has like the least newborn fatalities and the healthiest kids. And I think he took it from like seventy doses. That's what we were doing to our kids, people, seventy doses down to like ten doses, which I'm not even fucking with the ten. You can miss me with the ten. And one of them that he took off the recommended vaccine schedule was RSV. Now they like to scare you to death during RSV season that your baby's gonna get sick from this or like whatever they took off the flu, they took off covid, they took off pneumonia. I can't even believe people were really thinking that was necessary for newborn So like, why are you vaccinating your newborn for COVID, RSV, flu, pneumonia? Like these this this is overkilled And in my opinion, we've never even decided whether or not any of those things actually exist. Okay, flu, pneumonia, COVID, RSV, they're all just like upper respiratory infections. To varying degrees. The parents that are freaking out because RFK is saying, we're overdosing our babies. We don't need to do this, this, this, this, He took it from seventy doses to like ten doses. He even took one of the HPV doses off, and people are freaking out. I bet you can guess what color their hairs are, right, all the blue hairs are freaking out about this, and this is gonna harm our children. This is what we've been doing is harming our children. Okay. I was stoked about the hepatitis b because even though I would never engage in that behavior, I know that it's going to save a lot of babies in the future. So I was stoked on that great, one less thing that we're loading our babies up with. When I saw this announcement today that he's matching Denmark's schedule and he took flu off, covid, off pneumonia off RSV, I was like, fucking fantastic. This will save a lot of babies. And it's, you know, not my feelings about OURFK Junior that I'm the reason why I'm stoked, Like, oh, he's our hero. No, I'm just stoked for the babies out there who are not going to get shot up with a bunch of toxic shit, poison and heavy metals. I'm stoked for that. That's amazing. So there is a chance now that we have this new vaccine schedule that in the next I don't know, fifteen to twenty years, we won't be surrounded by a bunch oftism. Forrest gum motherfuckers out there, there might still be a chance that we can. You know, autism is not a superpower. It's not the next wave of humanity. And yay for the new vaccine schedule. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: It's a new year, and OURFK just dropped the largest rollback on the childhood vaccination schedule in US history. Let's talk about it. Hi, I'm Katie to PA, and I talk all things conventional and crunchy, and I talk about vaccines.
Speaker 4: All of the time.
Speaker 1: And this is wild.
Speaker 5: Following the President's orders to align America's childhood schedule with international peer reviewed best practices, RFK just dropped the new recommendations for the US to mirror Denmark's vaccination schedule. Currently, the US recommends vaccinating for eighteen different diseases with a total of seventy two doses overall. This is going to be shrunk dramatically to match Denmark schedule. Denmark only vaccinates for ten diseases with get this, eleven doses.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Vaccines that are no longer recommended influenza, COVID, RSV, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rotavirus, and ME ninja cockle disease, and these are just removed from the routine recommendations. They will still continue to be offered with shared decision making with your provider, and don't worry, these vaccines will still be covered by insurance. The vaccines that are still on the schedule MMR, DETAP, polio hib new macaccle vericella, and one dose of HPV instead of two. Not only does this reduce dosing exposure from seventy two doses down to eleven doses, this also reduces cumulative aluminium exposure from eight milligrams down to two point nine milligrams by age eighteen. I've already heard some reactions on the internet saying we're not Denmark, this is going to harm children. Let's go over some of the stats from Denmark. Denmark is one of the healthiest countries in the world, with low infant mortality and low rates of chronic disease and kids.
Speaker 4: In other news documentaries you should check out. Here's one I just found out about. It's called Love Has One and it's about this lady named Amy Carlson. You're probably all familiar with this. I really had never done a lot of digging into the subject because, uh, you know, I've said this in the past, the hippie, dippy New Age stuff is not really a tree that I bark up very often. But I guess to Samy Carlson, she was like a cult leader. She drank a bunch of coloidal silver and turned herself blue, and you know, she thought she had the keys toll Emria and was so out shaking her titties and doing some kind of dance in front of Mount Shasta. Had all these people convinced like that she was Jesus or something. Now, despite all that weirdness, if you could get past that part, which hello, is weird, she fucking died somehow, and they did, like the cult members did, like this whole weekend at Bernie's thing with her corpse. They fucking were out doing the Cha cha with her like this tango waltz, living it up, dancing her around, painted eyes onto her dead eyelids, dressed her up like a Christmas tree, lights and all, and they were having a whole weekend up Bernie's thing with this woman, her dead fucking body. Okay, this is I mean. They were getting spiritual with it. Okay, in one way or the other, they were getting spiritual with it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: This is why I say, and condemn me if you must, but this weird new agey stuff, this it goes to dark places. One of those places being dressing up your dead cult leader's dead body and fucking partying with it, weakened up Bernie's style, feeding it cocktails and doing juking and jiving, fucking dancing around with it, dressing it up like a Christmas tree. And that I mean people. The documentary is called Love Has One. You can check that out. Okay. She was saying there was like some kind of portal activities near Mount Shasta, which I agree with. I think there is portal activities which going on with Mount Shasta.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't think that she unlocked the keys to the Kingdom or any shit like that. I don't think she's the second coming. But speaking of portal activity, I guess we could get on with the topic of the hour. I'll just come right out and ask you, have you, guys ever heard of the Kentucky meat shower? Ever heard of it? Not to be confused with the Golden Shower.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 4: Kentucky meat shower. This is strictly meat fucking Michael Jackson's Weat dream a meat shower. We got it right here, and it's coming out of Kentucky. Listen, my entire family is born in bred Kentuckians. I lived right directly in the center of Kentucky from first grade all the way to ninth grade. I mean, you could pretty much say my entire childhood was spent rolling through the blue grass. Then we packed up and we moved back to Cleveland, Ohio. But in all my years and all my relatives who literally were born and bred in Kentucky, I lived there myself, what a eight nine years? Never had I ever heard of this shit? Never had I ever heard of this shit. This is another zinger I found from listening to the Brohio podcast, And again they went in a little bit different direction with it, but We're going to bring the cosmic fire to this little investigation, and we are going to go balls deep into the Kentucky meat shower. Okay, Kentucky is just great for these little novelty items. I really loved growing up there. One of my favorite novelties has to be Jesus Christ and his love of Kentucky pizza Hut. Jesus Christ, not to be confused with Amy Carlson. This is a different Jesus Christ, and this one happens to really love pizza hut. Let me play the clip.
Speaker 1: Half point nineber one. What is your emergency? Yes, this is Jesus Christ. And I just broke in into the pizza hut. I broke the window and I'm here. Jesus is here now he's He's back to Earth, all right, And uh, you don't work there? No, I just broke in had a pizza. I'm Jesus. And what was your name again? My name is Jesus. What's your last name? Jesus Christ? Okay? And what do you look like? I look like Jesus? What else? So I was supposed to look like? Why did you do that? Because I'm Jesus, I can do whatever I want We're tired of Jesus is on this earth. We're going to clean this earth up. So what are you up to? Man? Where do you live at? I don't I'm from heaven. How'd you get over over to the Pizza Hut? I'm from heaven, sir? Okay? And do would you break a front window? Yeah? I broke the door windowe sir? And g the pizza? Yeah? At a mountain, dew Are you gonna stay there for a minute? Yeah? You ain't got any weapons or anything on you, do you? No? I'm not violent, sir, Okay, just hungry. Yeah, I was starving to death.
Speaker 4: That came out of Kentucky. Right, I'm pretty sure could be wrong, but whatever, You'll never look at Pizza Hut the same. How about uh the Cuff? Good old KFC, even though it started in Utah, we can group that into the Kentucky culture, right. I grew up in Somerset, Kentucky, and we had little to no entertainment. But one thing we did have was the twenty seven to twin drive in. Literally some of the best memories of my life. Every chance we got, my mom would take me to the drive in and we would get hot dogs, and nachos, and we'd sit in the back of our station wagon and some kind of weird little trunk pop up seat that it had and watch movies. I loved growing up in Kentucky. We had every season. Summer was great, beautiful falls, snowy winters. It was just majestic. So while some of you out there see Kentucky for its unfortunate cousin to spouse ratio, or you think of the movie Deliverance, I'm here to tell you it's actually quite beautiful, and in the more populated areas there's still hope you can find a spouse that you're not related to. But in other news, we are here to talk about an incident occurring for a period of several minutes between eleven am and noon on March third, eighteen seventy six, Okay, where what appeared to be chunks of red meat fell from the sky in a one hundred by fifty yard area near Olympia Springs in Bath County, Kentucky. Now, there exists several explanations from blood to vulture ejecta as to how this occurred and what the meat quote unquote actually was. They say the exact type of meat was never identified.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Various reports suggested it was b flamm, deer, bear.
Speaker 1: Or horse. But we.
Speaker 4: Yes, we are going to get to the bottom of it. Okay. And despite various theories, the exact cause of the Kentucky meat shower remains a subject of speculation and mystery. So what exactly the fuck happened? Let me tell you exactly what the fuck happened. So it goes on March third, eighteen seventy six, a farmer's wife, missus Crouch or crotch. I've heard it both ways. For the sake of easy listening, We'll go with Crotch. Missus Crotch was making soap on her porch when she reported seeing a piece of meat fall from the sky. She said she was forty steps from her house when the meat began to hit the ground. Missus Crotch and her husband, Farmer Crotch, believed the event was a sign from God. Missus Crotch is on record saying that it was snowing meat and that the meat fell with a snapping like noise when it struck. Okay, let's pause. Wouldn't the meaty crotch shower be a better name for this event? I mean, they are the originators of the claim anyways, and usually people who come up with something get the fucking event or product named after them, right, So, as I do with serial killers, it would just make sense that we should be calling this the meaty crotch shower, And if you're okay with it, I think we'll proceed with that notion. So Joe Jordan, a grocer in the area, stated that quote the smell was offensive to the extreme, like that of a dead body. End quote. The phenomenon was covered by Scientific American, the New York Times, and other publications. So what's crazy to me is that it wasn't like little fragments of meat. Most of the pieces were like two by two inches. One piece was four by four inches. Fucking filets literally dropping from the sky.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: The meat appeared to be beef, but according to the first report in Scientific American, two men who tasted the crotch meat judged it to possibly be lamb or deer, which means it was gaming and disgusting. And who the fuck, By the way, I guess only in Kentucky would you have a rogue piece of stanky crotch meat fall out of the sky. Hit the dirt and then you pick it up assumed raw and maybe uh, just having landed in dogshit, and take a nibble that right there? That right there's deer. Actually, let me take another little taste. Could be lamb, but I ain't tasted a good lamb in a month of Sundays. I mean, really, this is what gives Kentucky a bad rap, all right, people nibbling on stinky raw crotch meat that falls out of the sky. But whatever. Writing in the Sanitarian Leopold Brondice, some bourgeois asshole identified the substance as gnostic nostalk nost talk something, a type of Ciano bacterial. That's as close as we're gonna get with that. Leonardo or whatever the fuck his name is gave the meat sample to the Newark Scientific Association for further analysis, leading to a letter from doctor Allan McLain Hamilton appearing in the Medical Record and stating the meat had been identified as lung tissue, either from a horse or a human infant. Here's a quote, the structure of the organ in these two cases being almost identical.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 4: Learn something new every day. I guess, uh. There's apparently no way to tell the difference between horse lung and chunk of human infant could be horse lung or chunks of you human baby. We're still looking into it, like, hello, these are two totally different scenarios. Here, a little crotchy horse lung is completely different than human infant chunks here. So the composition of this sample was backed up by further analysis, with two samples of the meat being identified as lung tissue, three as muscle, and two as cartilage. So Brandeice nos talk theory relied on the fact that nos talk expands into a clear jelly like mass when rain falls on it. But here's the problem. It was a clear jelly like substance, and hello, it wasn't raining during the event. Charles Fort noted in his first book, The Book of the Damned, that there had been absolutely no rain in the area. Another theory, Kurt Goad, a professor at Transylvania University, found was asserting that it was quote unquote cosmic meat. Now brace yourselves for this one. It's not inspired by Cosmic Peach podcast either. The cosmic meat theory is that the meat came from animals of an exploding planet. They literally compared it to a meteor shower, a meat to your shower, if you will, stating that the Kentucky event might have been caused by cosmic meat or exploded animal matter drifting through space. Now, what kind of a fucked up retard do you have to be to believe this freaking garbage? It's like, well, what about that? They think it could have been human infant chunks? Oh, you know, human infant chunks float around in space.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 4: Uh, so you're saying that there's horses in space, exploded horse and baby chunks just in space, just floating around with the stars and shit, that's one of the joke spaces. I mean, really, just blame it on space. Is it a comic, a star, a nebula? No, it's an exploded horse chunk. Come on, guys, cosmic meat?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: So what did it come down to? So the locals just came up with the explanation that the meat must have been vomited up by either black or turkey vultures, which are common in Kentucky. But that doesn't really make sense, seeing as how nine days later, on March twelfth, eighteen seventy six, red corpuscles with a vegetable like appearance fell over the city of London, Kentucky, and who the fuck knows what that was, right, Nobody fucking knows. Nobody knows about the crotch meat, Nobody knows about the corpuscles. Nobody knows. So in two thousand and four, a meat sample from the event was rediscovered in storage at Transylvania University by art professor Kurt Goad, who was conducting a collections clean out. It has been in various exhibitions since this finding. The piece of meat is primarily housed in its long term repository at the Moonsick Medical and Science Museum at Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky. Now the sample is pretty odd looking, all right. It looks like some frankensteinshit in this jar. But they say the sample is submerged in alcohol contained within a small glass vial which has a label with the faded words Olympia Springs written on the front. It is widely believed to be the last known surviving sample of the event, and the rediscovered specimen has also been the focus of later scientific and artistic experiments. What about this is artistic to you? What kind of artistic experiments are they conducting on this shit? What does that even mean? Artistic experiments on the crotch meat? I don't get it. So after the vile was cataloged, GOAD arranged for modern d anda analysis of the tissue, but the age and condition of the sample meant that the tests could not identify a specific species conveniently, because I mean, think about it, how else would they explain falling human in chunks that fell from the sky on that faithful day in eighteen seventy six. But if we look at the bright side. In twenty twenty four, the Bath County History Museum opened a temporary exhibit for the Kentucky Meat Shower, or as we've lovingly renamed it, the Mystery Crotch Meat Shower whatever. So they're showcasing the preserved piece of crotch meat from the event, and Bath County actually started an annual festival in remembrance of the crotch Meat on the one hundred and forty ninth anniversary in twenty twenty five. Just last year, the festival attracted nearly five hundred visitors, featuring exhibits, food vendors, and what they called a mystery meat chilli cookoff. So if you're ever passing through Bath County, Kentucky in March, you can look forward to stopping by the festival and possibly enjoying some mystery crotch meat chili. Why does it taste like fish? I don't know, mystery meat. And maybe we could just call this a one off freak incident, right, But that's only if something similar didn't occur decades later in nineteen ninety four. Maybe it wasn't hunks of crotch meat falling from the sky, but it certainly was something altogether interesting. But only those Cosmic Peach listeners true of heart may continue beyond this point. Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part.
Speaker 2: Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to Room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the app or go.
Speaker 4: To patreon dot com slash Cosmicpeach.
Speaker 2: What's in Room two three seven? Thanks for asking, Danny. Let me show you something see for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for there are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay awhile. You can check out anytime.
Speaker 4: You'd like, but you can never leave.
Speaker 3: Just kidding.
Speaker 2: Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see it over there.
Speaker 3: Early in the morning when the sun goes rise, laying in the bed with bloodshot eyes. Late in the evening, when the sun sinks low. That's about the time our rooms to close. I got winning up and down this creek and keeping me going in my engine cleaning. Love me ragged it. I don't fred because there rain's been one slow me down none yet. Get me drinking that moonshine. Give me higher than the grocery pill. Take my trouble through the high, walk through them in the river.
Speaker 5: And get your pill.
Speaker 3: Flee ben sniffing that cocaine ain't nothing letter. When the wind cuts cold cold, it's a mighty hard live and for
Speaker 4: The damn good filling to run these roads.