Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your lady's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Coach Derek black Man, and Tom Sweet.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some a shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing fuck. Okay, all right, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Hey, everybody, welcome to this Dark Tank podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Derek, it's him Sweeney. Look at all of us. Uh, we're remote again today. We're recording this on a day that I do sacred, so it's it's a little bit late in the day. Also, it's rainy. It's fucking annoying, raining and freezing. I would have died, Yeah, he would have been. He would have frozen to death on the train and everybody would have laughed at him.
Speaker 1: My hairline was this love.
Speaker 2: Then I wouldn't be friends with you, actually, yeah, because I would. I would think that there was something really wrong with you.
Speaker 1: I already have some lady, tell me tell me. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: On Instagram. I showed Jojo because there's this lady that was you know, you could tell if you if you trimmed, you know, the weeds and the fucking the hedges and stuff like.
Speaker 2: She was a very beautiful, like ethnic woman, but she had some jeane where clearly like her fucking she had hair on her forehead and like and it was and then she had like a nice you know, better mustache than me, because you know, like you can.
Speaker 1: She was rocking it, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro that those jeans are unfortunate.
Speaker 3: But clearly she was proud because she was in one of those like model like you know, she was like killing it, And I'm like, I don't know how to feel about this.
Speaker 1: Your beautiful, beautiful, but you have features that really bother me. You are beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, hey listen, if you're a bearded lady with a hair on your forehead, feel free to go over to patreon dot com sas a snark tank early access to ad free episodes, all that jazz. Remember if you remember, if you have fun here, go leave us nice reviews on podcast serviss, leave a like on the fucking video, comment all that crap that people tell you to do.
Speaker 1: Do it. That's all. I'd knocked a bitch, I'd knocked on a bearded woman, don't. I don't think I would.
Speaker 3: But the first time I saw Facebook started what was it a dating? Facebook has a dating section, and I think it started around like the pandemic or some shit right before it, And so the first time I was like, what the fuck? So I went on it and one of the first women I saw was a very large woman with a very impressive beard, and I was like, oh, I guess oh, I don't know if they're trying to tell me something.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, this is this is your style, bro, Like, clearly this is Oh.
Speaker 1: You go ahead and bro, here you give you walk into a store and they give you an order. Immediately, let me know what you're gonna get here, you go to the front.
Speaker 3: I seeing one of those women in the wild, though, you know that kind of it's disappointing. I want to see a girl just rocking, like a like a biological woman that has like just impressive genes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't go outside. That's why you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't see female dwarves very often, you know, you know what? You don't see female dwarfs, you know what?
Speaker 3: That's fucking weird that you say that. I can't remember the last one I've I've seen one. I feel like I've only seen a female little person.
Speaker 1: I feel I've only seen hemal public.
Speaker 3: I see the men quite often. Actually, I just saw one at the Dollar Tree yesterday.
Speaker 1: Did you attack him?
Speaker 2: I thought about it. It's not a lot of experience yet for it. As far as the experience, the.
Speaker 1: Experience is purely like in the moment, you know, you like, you start acting like a dog and you chase the one down and it's terrified.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, he can really eat me.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can get my stamina by chasing them, you know, like like trying to get my ship to the legendary.
Speaker 2: It's like it's Cardio just chasing little people.
Speaker 1: It's like Goku chasing bubbles. Yeah, what is that? What are you talking about? He chased the monkey I got the crickets called the fucking Filler episodes. Essentially, I've totally forgot him again. It has like a person's name. I forgot about this crickets. It's Paul. It's something like that. It's like a person's name. Is it actually Paul? I don't think so. It's not close. I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 3: You better not be Jimmy. I'm gonna quit the show of it. It's fucking Gregory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a person's name. I remember that. The guys.
Speaker 2: That's so fucking infuriating that everybody in that show is like vegeta Goku yamcha, Go ten Go, tanks, trunks, and then the is Gregory.
Speaker 1: Fuck that man. So he has the only person's name really, you know.
Speaker 2: Literally, I don't think there's another person who isn't I would think there's like a John in. I'm scanning my brain and yeah, I'm coming up with nothing. Gregory. God damn it, well Gregory whatever. Man, he's adorable. We're doing this episode today, I think, I don't know if it's today or if in the last like day or two from the day that we're recording.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They announced the Game of the Year nominees, the Game of the Year categories. So we've got some stuff to talk about. In regards to that. Nothing really else happened, I mean the standard stuff of like you know, the you know, the world falling apart and everything being stupider than it really.
Speaker 1: Should be, defending pedophiles, you know, Other than that, you know whatever, Yeah, other than that, do you see that?
Speaker 2: They like they were talking about the the what is it the the Epstein files passed or whatever, but there's an investigation that's preventing it from well that's what is.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's what it's slated for.
Speaker 3: Where he was like, oh, let's investigate it now, and I'm like, you slick bitch, you slick as bitch.
Speaker 2: I heard I was listening to some people who were talking about how that's what was probably going to happen, and it it did, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Because what are the other options, Like you're being back into a corner. Oh, here's another way. It's it's just gonna be the kick. The can's gonna get kicked down the road so much and it's like, guys, can we what are we doing here? Why are we still acting like he's gonna incriminate himself in that way, Like he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Just be like, oh yeah, let's do it like on It's all crazy.
Speaker 2: But regardless, we've got Game of the Year nominees and uh, it's a stacked fucking year, dude. It's been a stacked couple of years, I would argue, honestly, like we've kind of been running since like twenty twenty three, twenty twenty two. H something happened at the end of the pandemic where everybody was like, all right, here's all the great ship. Uh, but we've got a lot of categories here do you guys know best? The esports team? You guys know any of this? I know, dude, I am so bowildered, Slumper Dunk. It's so hilarious how little I know about this entire subset of of like video game called like I don't know jackz Fuck.
Speaker 1: Geeze, Team super Weekay, Team Gay, Team Mega Penis. I would.
Speaker 3: I would bust my ass to get on Team Gay if that was like if they're they're like you think you got you think you got it?
Speaker 1: Even you got skills like that to be on Team Gay.
Speaker 3: No, if if I was thirteen old, if I was sixteen, I could have. I remember a time when I was You know what's funny, I actually the the you know, because like when you hit your thirties, pretty much the decline is forever.
Speaker 1: I feel it.
Speaker 3: I don't even have the drive to play really difficult games right now. Silk Song came out and I was like, I'm good right now, just right now, I'm like, nah, like I'm thirty.
Speaker 2: You know what I've been playing, you know, playing the last couple of last the last couple days have been playing fucking Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines too.
Speaker 1: How do you like that? How do you like that game that gave us?
Speaker 2: It looks kind of nice, it looks fun like that game. So here's the here's the real answer. I'm skipping through every single fucking line of dialogue that they could.
Speaker 1: Possibly throw it. It's crazy but.
Speaker 2: But so so so. In other words, I'm playing it completely wrong. I'm probably gonna have to restart it. But dude, playing the game, like beating people up as a vampire feels awesome, like charge it, punch, charge, punching somebody into a door and then they explode and blood. It's fucking awesome, awesome. There's like an ability where you could like boil boil someone's blood from the inside and they explode.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is kind of sick that that that look. So I like it.
Speaker 2: So I like it a lot, but I don't know what the fuck is going on. I don't know who's talking to me, I don't know what's going I'm definitely gonna have to restart it.
Speaker 1: You're a message of that game so bad. You're such a that game is all its story. That game is literally all a story.
Speaker 2: You're like, I would I would wager I'm having more fun beating up homeless people and eating them as a vampire than I would listening to whatever story they're trying.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, you know what, I don't. I don't put that against you, Chris.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's a handful of games where I just want to fuck with the gameplay. I mean, I feel like, I feel like so that's why I really enjoy Fallout four, because even though I do know the plot, it's so inconsequential to me just whipping people's asses and just nuking fucking mutants and ship if you know what I mean, Like say, that is so much better than like, I don't like people are like, oh the fucking dialogue options. I'm like, I know, I know, but also I don't care, Like I'm I don't.
Speaker 2: My strategy strate do with games like this is that I know, like I know, if I try to play it in the way that I'm supposed to play it in the beginning, I'm just not going to get into it. So my hope is that, like, if I rush through the beginning as far as like dialogue goes, and I just get acquainted with the gameplay and like really enjoy it, then I'll be like, you know what, I'm invested enough in this now because I like playing it, then I'm willing to start over and actually like hear what they're trying to tell me, because I know myself well enough to know that like this would have I I was if I was just listening to the story, I was gonna uninstall it because I was just like, bro, I just I want to rip people's heads off with with my hands as a vampire.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you so. But I'm liking it so far.
Speaker 2: I'm only I'm only like two hours in, but like in gameplay, I'm probably like five hours in because I've skipped so much story.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. That is so crazy. No, yeah, that's it is crazy. It is a funny. That game is really funny. That world is hilarious. Do you remember clearly queer? You remember, Oh, it's so gay, it's home. I said it last time and you guys were like, what are you talking about about? And now you're playing and you're like, oh, no, I get it. You're right.
Speaker 2: There's like a Harvey firestegn Igor type character who's all disfigured and he's clearly like a Brooklyn gay And it's the strangest, it's it is the weirdest tonally, it's fucking confusing.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck is going on in this world, but like the tone is all over the place is there's a gay, deformed Igor talking to me about how like my pants don't match. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Every vampire becomes gay eventually. That's the that's the that's the adventure, that.
Speaker 2: Is the code that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It does, of course they're alive too long and they get breaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, what were you gonna say, Derek, you we interrupted you a couple of times.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't matter, it was it was just a supporting argument for how you could enjoy that game.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Absolutely more properly, you know, I think I think I actually do like it enough at this point where like I'm doing such crazy ship where I'm like, Okay, i think I'll just restart from the beginning and it won't be going over stuff that I already heard.
Speaker 1: Because I skipped all of them. I don't know, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, so like all this esports ship like I don't know any of this. Like I'm looking at esports Athlete of the Year and it's like Brock and Chovy and forsaken crazy.
Speaker 1: That they're called athletes. I'll be honest, Well, they're sports. They're playing sports.
Speaker 2: Calling the bowler like, I'm like, I guess you're an athlete again.
Speaker 1: You barely make the cut. They're not physically, but they are.
Speaker 2: I actually would argue, I actually would argue some of these are more impressive than bowlers, to be honest with you, charge, Like I just mean the sheer dexterity, you know what I mean, Like there's no there's no dexterous match in like bowling.
Speaker 1: No, not the same degree if we need any coordination and stuff like that, and that's next. I'm an unreasonable good bowler.
Speaker 2: I haven't bowled in so long, but like I was really good at it, and I being really good at it taught me that it was not impressive to be good at it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, this is not I'm dog shit at bowling. How are you dog should have but it's just a bowling. I'm not good at how long has it been since you've been bowling, like maybe three four years? That's not my bowling. All right, let's go bowling. I'll going with you. Guys. You know we should do We should go bowling. We should always should go bowling and then get way too high to the point that we're nervous to bowl and see how we can bowl. Will we're nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not going to be Why not.
Speaker 1: That's not even bad. That's not even that bad. Chris the bowling alley back home. You never got way too drunk in that bowling alley when they have the lights on everything and you're just ruining other people's time.
Speaker 2: I have never I don't think I went bowling when I lived up there.
Speaker 1: Actually, really, you never went bowling over no one by our house. No, it's crazy, dude, that was I was. I've been so drunk in that place. I've been so drunk in that place that I literally went up to the guy. I gave him my shoes and said, please call call for help. You not drunk, said please call for please call for help. Someone help me.
Speaker 2: That's fucking insane. Anyway, leave, I'm like, get out of here. Dude, what the fuck best esports game? Counter Strike two is still up here? Man crazy?
Speaker 1: Of course this is because of the fact that you know why it's up there, right, because of the fact that so many people have so much money bound into that game they literally cannot stop playing it.
Speaker 2: That is true. Do To two is up here too, So Valve is up here twice, Valorant and League of Legends. Not much has changed here, uh, Creator of the Years, Kist, Moist, Critical Secor, Amiko Some which is some like some some YouTuber and then and then the Burnt Peanut, which I don't know if you've I've seen that. I've seen clips of this guy. I could see him winning it.
Speaker 1: Is he the guy that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I may have seen him before, Like he was playing that car stimulator game and he went flying like do you know? Do you know what that game is?
Speaker 2: I forget what the fuck it's called, not exactly, but I could see that. I mean that sounds believable to me. Let me see, I've only I've only ever seen him play like tarcav and arc Raiders. But like I've got the glasses, He's got the glasses. The white guy, his ball, his no look at the page. Look at so he look at this? Beaming is what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Dot drive?
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait, where's how do I open the chat? Why is it not?
Speaker 1: Let me open the chat? If he's that white guy that has glasses does make those jokes, so he's playing those fighting look at it.
Speaker 2: He's literally a fucking peanut with a face.
Speaker 1: You mean, what do you mean? Wait a minute, Wait a minute, who are you? I don't I that just don't know entirely pulled me out of this. I don't care about the game awards at all anymore. That made mean I don't care at all anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, you shouldn't care that much in the first place, too, Honestly, it's just a committed kind of game. Most anticipated game, on the other hand, recognizing it. So this was something where people were noting this when Jeff Keeley said it right when Jeff Keeley like had his little announcement, it's like, these are the most anticipated games based on currently real announced titles, and he never says that, and people are taking that to mean like, oh, is it Half Life three? Because the Steam Machine, Like I think, are they gonna unveil Half Liferee? Are they gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I could see it, but I doubt it. I doubt it's going to happen. It's gonna happen. Gonna happen. Do they need to? That's the whole problem. They don't. They don't need too, doesn't have to do anything else ever, but they don't machine. They could not fucking update Steam ever. Again, like they don't have to do anything anymore.
Speaker 2: True, but they don't. They also didn't need to make Deadlock at all, and they didn't need to do Half Life Alex at all, you know what I mean. Like they just kind of do whatever they want. And I could see, like if they have a machine that they're trying to sell or they're trying to like, you know, get eyes on, that would be a good way to do it.
Speaker 1: Very yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, most anticipated game.
Speaker 1: I mean double obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh gee, I wonder if it's gonna be The Witcher, Resident Evil Wolverine, James Bond or Grand Theft Auto six.
Speaker 1: I can't lie, I don't, I can't lie. I'm excited to see Milk SERI. I'm very excited for that. No, No, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm excited for all of those games.
Speaker 1: Pretty much all of these.
Speaker 2: Actually, I haven't played.
Speaker 1: A double of seven game in a long time.
Speaker 2: It's the hit, it's the hit man. Guy's making it too, So.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make double something autistickness one too. I mean, I got bad news. Isn't he already? I don't think he he?
Speaker 2: When you're that efficient, what else could you.
Speaker 1: He's sought to think that.
Speaker 2: It loops around into like almost seeming like he's normal, you know, but like he has a watch with a laser in it.
Speaker 1: He's autistics autistic, he's charismatic. He's so autistic? Is it the only thing?
Speaker 3: Him getting like continuous pussy is the only thing that would make you doubt that he's autistic, That he's just like, oh, usually when you think of an autistic male, they're not just going out fucking tons of bitches. It's usually like very efficient in every other way, and then women are kind of like second, like whatever, yeah, I'll get one eventually.
Speaker 2: He's autistic about pussy though, Yeah, that's the thing that's like he's super efficient.
Speaker 1: He walks in, He's like, all right, I gotta get pussy shake and not started off looking around?
Speaker 2: What is the most I've calculated. I can guess. I can look at a building and guess how much pussy is in that building.
Speaker 1: You want to be exactly you want you want to in grams or you want to in pounds.
Speaker 2: Pounds of pussy are in that building. And he knows, and he knows exactly how to route his way through it. I'm telling you, man.
Speaker 1: He does his mission efficiently. That always leads him to pussy at the end of the night. Like every single nook and cranny he like, he too does not the doing certain doors. He's like, he's right there. He's like, yeah, but if I go upstairs and go through the window, by seven minutes of the fight, he'll knock me out of the window, I'll land in a bitch's arms. And then yeah, is that is that technically not? Is that technically bad? Or is that like already I mean calculating, but like if you're your calculation is damn near, Like look, I gott it. It's almost manipulative. It's over.
Speaker 2: I gotta be. I don't know, man, I think the therapy speak is getting too crazy to you know what I mean, Like, I think it's getting a little ridiculous. Like if you go out if you go out drinking or you go out to a bar with the intent of like, you're dressing better than you normally dress. You know, you're putting on like a new cologne. That's technically like manipulative because you're not. You don't do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's that's not manipulative, But I understand what you mean.
Speaker 2: It is it is literally manipulative.
Speaker 1: Though that's not manipulative, no, no, but it literally is is because manipulation refers more to the fact that you are doing something to someone else. You are actively affecting someone else, and that is more you're affecting yourself to perceive to other people. I know what you mean, because someone stupid would argue that you like, someone really dumb would argue like, oh, you manipulated me by having a job when we first met.
Speaker 2: And it's like, dude, there are people who say that, people who say shit like that.
Speaker 3: What look, I would say, because manipulation has everything to do with intent, And if you're not normally the person that dresses sharp and wors colonne and stuff, and you're doing that specifically to try to have a certain appearance, you may not want to use that word. But you know to other people it's like say, I mean it's it may be a defensive to you, but it's not. It's just we're just talking. We're just being objective about it. Because there are people that again I go, I'll go to the gym. Motherfuckers are wearing they always wear clone. It's annoying. So those people, I believe them. This is how they present themselves all the fucking time.
Speaker 1: And then there's.
Speaker 3: The the blue moon, me putting on a stupid fucking suit and something to go to like some classy thing, and I'm like, this is gay. I'm basically pretending to be fancy when I'm not this person.
Speaker 1: I think there's de porum, Like I understand what you're saying, where it's ideas, it's altering. It is altering of yourself. But I wouldn't consider that manipulation. I think to say that manipulative on that is when like when people agree that's manipulative, the roof breaks in and we're fucked. But that's kind of you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is whatever the point is, manipulation doesn't necessarily have to be negative. That's what it's like, how you manipulate space and time or something. For example, you are taking control of something and changing it. And this situation is you were trying to convince somebody at the bar that you are somebody that you're not, which is kind of but.
Speaker 1: That's better present that's presentation of manipulation, I think is false advertisement. If that's that's better, that's better. Yeah, that's not manipulation, that's false advertise. What what is false advertising? Manipulation? False advertising can be manipulative, but it's not manipulative, not exactly, because it could be beneficial.
Speaker 2: What but manipulat that you're you missed you didn't person said, It doesn't matter if it's beneficial, it's still whatever.
Speaker 1: Manipulate could be. I wouldn't call that, I guess, like I wouldn't think being specifically a negative thing. It can be positive thing.
Speaker 2: Like I manipulated you into doing this show by like breaking all of your technology and making you depend on the show.
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 2: Remember, Remember when I spilled all all that acid on your your PlayStation, your phone, your computer. When I did that, when I made you do the show you did?
Speaker 1: You didn't do that. I remember that.
Speaker 2: See, I see how effective I was. He doesn't even remember.
Speaker 1: Doesn't remember. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: You're good, dude, thank you, thank you. Anyway, let's move on. Uh, he's gonna be thinking I did this.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: I have it. No, no, no, that wasn't never mind, that's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Uh, best adaptation. So this is a funny one. So until dawn, there was a movie. Oh I don't know if you guys knew that. It was terrible, Uh, the Last of Us, two splin Ourselves, death Watch because fuck me, uh, double may cry, and a Minecraft movie.
Speaker 1: Well you know what's winning that? So probably Minecraft? Honestly, I think so, probably it was not probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would put money on Mincroft.
Speaker 1: What's crazy. Everyone I know that saw that movie that likes Minecraft hated that movie. But they were like, I'll go see it again, and it's like, you're done.
Speaker 2: Although I don't know it's gone. Do you know do you think it's not gonna be the last of us? Because I think it might be the last of us?
Speaker 3: It's between the two Minecraft and the last of Us. But I will say I didn't really hear. Now, maybe this is just me and my own bubble. But I didn't really hear anything about the Last of Us season two versus the first one.
Speaker 2: I only heard negative shit.
Speaker 1: I watched four episodes of it, and I was like, this is I watched for episodes. Something happened that really bothered me, and I didn't want to watch anymore.
Speaker 2: Was it the was it the gay episode that was season one?
Speaker 1: That season one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did, they did eisode.
Speaker 1: They did it again. If they did it again, I'd be like, why they what is the same episode two?
Speaker 2: But there's no difference, Just like if they did it again, Cakeson would have became Charlie Kirky would have been like, why are they shoving?
Speaker 1: This is like, that's it, that's it. I would just get out of the way. This is my company. I would just ask why are they doing it again? The exact same way.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking questions you can't ask you bigot.
Speaker 1: I was be like, hey, guys, didn't everybody else see this episode before? And no one would have greet me than I think I'm going crazy. And then I'm gonna be like, so what you can't like how many times have we seen men and women make out and have love scenes? What you can't. You can't handle too, you can't handle to you, biggot. But it's the same one again.
Speaker 2: Like, hey Hitler, Okay, Kanye.
Speaker 1: It's wait wait, I'm just saying it's the.
Speaker 2: Same Okay, yeah, but it's the same.
Speaker 1: I'm struggling to think of another one. Yeah, Kunis Owens heard that before, and it's so obvious. I say, I said, Conis Owens and Coon Sinnat those are the two ones I say right now? Does he deserve that?
Speaker 2: Yes, I haven't really heard any of his like any he hasn't talked politically, but he's like clearly homophobic. Oh I guess technically, I guess technically doesn't necessary really qualify he.
Speaker 1: Also he also he's also does chucks and jives. Literally he literally what does he do?
Speaker 2: I haven't I haven't seen him do anything. I personally, I haven't like.
Speaker 1: He played He plays up the nigga roll way too hard for someone that is just not clearly not. Oh so he's not like he's actual characters. He might he might be like he's cleared from the Bronx. He's a fucking trinny guy from the Bronx. He probably is a nigga in almost every extensive phrase. But it's like, you don't come on, bro, like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I don't know, you know what, because he's just never No one I know has ever made a video about Kisnett.
Speaker 1: So that's why I don't know much about him, because they want to be old on stream. That's why everybody's like, I mean, I I don't.
Speaker 2: The only thing I know about him is that he made uh he caused the fucking riot New York City giving out PlayStations. And I remember from that moment being like, oh, this guy sucks because like you don't need to be like I mean, I think even Kinksy was making excuses for him. It was like, ies, he's only like twenty three or whatever. I'm like, brother, you don't.
Speaker 1: I think he's just stupid, That's what it was. I think it was just a double kid. I don't think like clearly that's gonna end badly, Like there's no if you tell people in New York we're gonna give out old fish on and freaking by the freaking Bronx Lebanon Hospital, there's gonna be a riot.
Speaker 2: You have to understand that people show up. People will show up for so much less.
Speaker 1: People New York. That's the problem, not to mean there's so much traffic there in general. Like it's just not a smart move. Do you remember that guy?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that guy who did the uh come to uh Union Square Park, I'm gonna eat an entire thing of cheeseballs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And a bunch of people showed up.
Speaker 2: He had like two hundred people watching this guy like eat and like cheer him, like of course people are gonna show up for PlayStations. Absolutely the fuck. Even I may, I would have thought about it, for sure if I was about it too.
Speaker 1: If I was, that would have went just to go. There is some terrible things happen. I would have one. I would have been on top of a building watching like fucking Batman, but not there.
Speaker 2: I would have been on the best Buy, the second floor of the best Buy, and I would have been looking out the window. It's like certain you need anything. It's like no, no, no, man, no no no.
Speaker 1: I have a fucking chair and I'm just watching it, watching the animals flop together.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, it's minecrafter last of us. Probably I would bet last of us just because it seems like the thing that they would choose the voters, the voter, the.
Speaker 1: We care about games that are mostly movies.
Speaker 2: We care about real we care about real media, and anyway, so it's so then it's the best multiplayer of the Battlefield elden Ring Peak, which is good. Peak should get a NOD Split Fiction, which is that, uh, that co op game by those co op fellas, and then our graders, which I think we'll take it our graders is uh, it's definitely gonna steal it. I think I'm gonna give it to just splizzy splizzy splizzy fizzy.
Speaker 1: Oh, split Fix.
Speaker 2: Is probably better. I would I would, I would wager, I would wager. That's what I'm saying, Like, I feel like that game probably deserves the Game of the Year, probably like or not deserves it, but like should be like nominated acknowledged because like I heard people talk about that game like, yeah, it's better than it takes two and it takes too is like my obvious game of the year that the year that came out. I remember being like this is fucking amazing. So if it's better than that, like I mean, just like that's that alone is insane.
Speaker 1: That's hypraise type praise.
Speaker 2: It's good shit, yeah, but our greats is a fucking phenomenon.
Speaker 1: So I think it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of I don't funny thing is I don't know anything about it it. Uh I keep seeing it around, but I just haven't looked into it. Uh, Like what do you think about it in your opinion?
Speaker 2: Like is it like ooh, it's it's very good, but it's it's very good in a way that like, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 2: So like a lot of a lot of what's cool about it is the being on mic because it's it's an extraction game with proximity voice, so you're like incentive, like no one's in like a discord chat. Well somebody might all they might also be in discord, but like they're in game and they're speaking right, and so a lot of it is like you just you go onto a map, you search the map for like valuable shit shit that you need, and then your inventory gets full, and then you go to an extraction point and you hope that you can get out, and there's like AI robots and shit running around trying to kill you that you have to try to avoid or try to fight, team up with, or take down. And the thing about it is that like you can run into people and you can form alliances. They can stab you in the back, you can stab them in the back, you can authentically work together. It's good shit. And the interactions that I've had in that game are hysterical.
Speaker 1: Is there a benefit? Is there is there any reason why you wouldn't kill your other people on the map?
Speaker 2: The reason why yes, because so if you kill another enemy, if you kill a human, when they die, a flare goes up signifying that they're and so someone's killed somebody over here, So that means it draws attention to that area, not just from other players, but from certain AI, and the AI will fuck you they like they're not. This is the first game in a long time where I was like, I think I kind of understand video games enough to know what that enemy is capable of doing. And then like so they have like these drones, right, and they're literally just fucking drones, like straight up, like they look like drones you could buy it like best buy, and they have turrets on them, but like they'll fly around and they'll hover and they'll spot you and then you'd be like, oh fuck, well, I'm just gonna go in the building and then it'll motherfucker will go in and fucking chase you, like down the halls. And I'm like, I can't believe that it understands how to do all this shit as well as it does. Like you can't it's hard to escape them, and so like it actually behooves you to just work together with people and if you can borrow, if you're like, hey, what do you need and they could say like I need this microprocessor for a quest or whatever, or like this material and you could be like, oh, I have that, I'll leave it here. You can take that. I need a free inventory space anyway. Do you have a battery?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and so you can barter kind of in real time.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm killing it. It's just fun. It's on site. For me. It's just I just don't play the game like that. It's like I got to I got out a room People's day. I can't play that game like that. You I'll do it. I'll do it until I get sucked over, until I get fucked over. Eventually, I'm like, I don't want to play this anymore. But I have fun while I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: It's the most fun thing about it is genuinely just the fact that it's like, oh, it's like back to the lobby again, like you're talking to people and it's toxic. But it's also like weirdly like incredibly friendly. Like I've met people already, Like I got like a crew of people that I've never met in person that like we play like pretty regularly.
Speaker 1: It's just like, this is cool.
Speaker 2: I haven't had this experience since I was like fucking seventeen, probably earlier than that. I actually so it's good stuff. It's definitely not for everybody, but it's unquestionably kind of like I mean, it's it's the game that's taken over the most, Like it's the only thing I see on like my fucking for you page now, Like Battlefield is great, but it came and went Eldon ring Knight, Wait, Eldon Ring Knight. Rain kind of came and went too, Like that was like a fucking fart in the wind. So I think it's probably going to win. If anything else, though, like maybe maybe split Thing shouldn't gets it because I because I could see that also, but I haven't played it. Best sports are Racing. I could give a fuck, but it's a sports football club f one. It's a Formula one Mario Kart World rematch and Sonic Racing Cross worlds. I hope, I hope Mario wins.
Speaker 1: Hop Sonic wins. I hope. I hate Sonic, I hope it loses. It's mad. I love I love seeing Nintendo fans upset, So I hope Sonic wins.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a good point. Actually, it would be nice to see Mark Actually yeah, actually there.
Speaker 1: You don't understand that. That's perfect game. He blows up. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: I had people try to sell me on Kirby air Riders, and I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's a good game. Is that is you? You won't like it? No, I know I won't like it. I'm looking at it game.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody play a match and it's like, hey, I'll show you a match and you can decide. The match was thirty seconds? No, No, it was not.
Speaker 1: I was not.
Speaker 2: I am not fucking exaggerating.
Speaker 1: And seconds Chris, shut the fox up.
Speaker 2: Okay, the fuck up.
Speaker 1: You might have saw thirty seconds of the match. That's possible.
Speaker 2: No, dude, the match starts and it ends in less than a minute. This is what I saw.
Speaker 1: Chris. You start the game, Chris, you start the game, you have to go get things if they'll get a bunch of freaking items to power up your thing, and then you do the game. That might be one mode.
Speaker 2: That's the game. I played the game so much growing up.
Speaker 1: There's other modes in this that. Yeah, but you don't just go straight to racing. That's that's that game. Doesn't have an.
Speaker 2: Eye for that. I promise you. I saw the get set fucking ghost screen in thirty seconds of uncut game was.
Speaker 1: The final part of the racing or the final mini game part itself. It's like saying, like Mario Party is just the when everybody fights each other in a round forgetting about the moving around the freaking board.
Speaker 2: But so the race is so so the final race part is thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: It could be quick. Yeah, it can be pretty quick because because of the fact that the other part of the game is you building up your car to do the various like races or battles or stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not gonna listen to anything else you have to say. See that's christ Simmons strategy. I don't know any of this I've never even seen.
Speaker 1: Isn't it going to be freaking what's it called? Uh? Kingdom or seven? Which niggas ain't happy about that game? But when are they like, yeah, yeah, you know of that play that game. Care too much about that game to like like anything they do, Like they're just but.
Speaker 2: I heard really good things about this game, The Altars, but like, I don't know. Yeah, I saw it on game Pass and I was like, yeah, I might get give it a shot. And then I heard people talk about It's like, oh, it's good. But it's like again lately, in the past, like several years, even if a game is good, it's like who cares.
Speaker 1: Final Fantasy Tactics might get it. It's a remake.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's inteligible, it's it's up there.
Speaker 1: But that game is that game is very very, very very well received. Like I argue, those are some of the best Final Fantasy games period, is the tactic ones. They're really good games. Yeah, I don't I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could be right, I would guess, yeah, I'll just I'll guess that I really don't know. Yeah, best families that a lot of.
Speaker 1: The audience stuff that one directed that game.
Speaker 2: Uh, Donkey Kong Bonanza Voyage. There's two lego games.
Speaker 1: The fuck probably gonna win that, unfortunately, well not unfortunately. It's a great game, but it's probably gonna win that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know, I could see, like Mario, because like, is Donkey Kong Bananza really for the family?
Speaker 1: Not so much? But I mean, I don't know, it's I don't think it should be there, probably honestly, but.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you know, it's just like a fucking a game that everyone could play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a kid could play this, It's like yeah, but not with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like fuck you we talking about I would yeah, I would guess Mario Kart. But fighting okay two x KO Capcom Fighting Collection two.
Speaker 1: That shouldn't be up there. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: That's Legacy Collection. That's that's happening. Virtue A Fighter five, Revo World Stage, and Fatal Fury City.
Speaker 1: Right, dude, it was a bad year for fighting games.
Speaker 2: That's true because because like think about it, everything came out last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why in God's name are so many remakes up here? No fucking game came out this year. That's probably gonna be It probably gonna be TwixT Ko because of all the fucking League players Pieces of Ship, but Fatal Fury, the.
Speaker 2: Characters, the only city of those is the only thing.
Speaker 1: Did you see? Fucking who is it that game? Yeah? So it is Lee I'm mistake. Oh that makes sense, you know. So it's chuning and fucking and they made her ass obscenely in this game, and I'm like, look, yeah, I think niggas, you Saudi niggas. Man.
Speaker 2: I think you might have put Ken in it too, if I remember.
Speaker 1: It is it is?
Speaker 2: It is kay? They are the Saudi, Yeah, the Saudi Fellas, which is hilarious. It's between two x KO and Fatal Fury because those are the only games, like everything else is everything else is like, yeah, it's trash.
Speaker 1: This is probably gonna win it if if if Tokon came out, it would just wipe this. Well if it's good, yeah, ton probably. I think to cons are better, I guess even if it's like have you, I mean, have you played it? Yeah? I was in. I was in young I was not. No, I'm signed up for what you about to come out. Whenever madea drops, I'm signed up. I did the uh the the thing for a PlayStation what is it called like the thing to be a part of the early drops wherever I see. So I did that to make sure I'm gonna because I really want to play that game. Yeah, I mean, I you don't want to fire no more. It's fine, It's actually I just I really I'm being man. I really want a Marvelers Calcum with X Men. Dude. Like, I just I.
Speaker 2: Feel like Mike got you got it already, bro. Brother, It's not that, it's it's just like I feel like my dick's getting punched. Bro. Like it just the Infinite was fucking like, you know, it was underwhelming, and then it's like, hey, here's all the here's all the X Men, and I'm like, oh cool.
Speaker 3: There it's like playing Marvel Superheroes, like one of the first ones that came out a million years ago and the Midnight Cool and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that game came out almost three decades ago. You get that again, saw.
Speaker 2: Real, but it's like you're getting just a sup up version of Marvel.
Speaker 3: Superheroes, you know what I mean. Like it's like, all right, that game.
Speaker 1: When I found out that it wasn't, uh, it wasn't just straight up like like marvel S game. I was like, why would they do that? They know how they advertised this game to us. They know how they advertised this game to us. We were all like, oh sick, we're gonna get Marvel Superheroes again. Liars, I don't know, fucking liars man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is bad here for fighting games, clear it is bro The collection. I can't believe a collection is. I can't believe a collect collect that is. It's so bad. That is like like if master Chief Collection was eligible the year that came out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that is crazy, And it would have came out Shooter, if it would have came out later, it would have been maybe.
Speaker 2: And I guess if it didn't cut out broken as fuck, that also didn't help. I guess the fact that it was unfixably broken for six years it didn't necessarily help it. Uh, is that the most broken thing you can what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What was? What was that I've ever experienced? Yeah? Yeah, it's not even didn't work. It should have did not work. We'd had to play Land because of how bad it was. Do you remember that. I remember playing Land because.
Speaker 2: I remember coming home. Well, here's it's not even just that it was broken, but it was as broken as it was for.
Speaker 4: Years, for years. It's not like I got whatever. And it's not even like it got like big crazy fixes. It's not like Fall seventy six, where it's like okay, it launched kind of bare bones, but you could see like okay, the map's cool or whatever. And that's a game that you expected to evolve over time. These were games that were already fucking done, like they were already perfect. Yeah, so like for it to just completely break, it was I'll never forget. Like you've come in Firth Place. It was one th one th and I'm just like, bro, they.
Speaker 1: Didn't get a shit. That is crazy. First Place is crazy. Sorry, crazy, it's crazy. I think I might actually have a list naturally, and I I suppress it and then when I let myself list, I fucking do it too often. Man, you should list it up. Not uh but yeah, that's easily.
Speaker 2: What's the most broken what's the most broken experience that you've had in a video? Like the most like this is unfixed, this is easily fucked.
Speaker 3: It was uh god damn it. AC five What was it called unity?
Speaker 1: Unity? Oh? That came with my Xbox One s.
Speaker 2: That was one year later, I think, if I'm not mistaken, or like two years later, maybe no, one year that was twenty fifteen, right, it was yeah, yeah, so that was a year after the collection. That was a bad had time to be a gamer man, Like everything was busted to fuck.
Speaker 1: It was broken for me. There's a Final Fantasy game that's on that's on PC. It was like one of the city of games that genuinely you can't get past the menu. It's like so broken, it's insane. Like I open it and I'm like, all right, I can't get in. When was this? I don't remember. It's a habit right now on my computer, Like if I streamed my thing and I showed you guys, I can't get into the game? Is it? It doesn't give me controls? It's like, what how do I get in? Here? To your settings being crazy? It's interesting, fair, I wonder probably Halo. Halo is really really bad? What's not? The broken video game was like, oh, this game just doesn't run.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, dude. I remember getting like when it started working, I would get into matches and it would be me and one other person versus seven people. Like the team, like the teams were broken. It really people don't understand how I wish there were more video documenting at the time, just how fucked it was. I made a couple of them, so I'd be curious to go back. But like, but like dude Firth place, I remember, I remember the campaigns would kick you out because it would lose connection, You would lose connection to yourself.
Speaker 1: It was fucked. It was fucked.
Speaker 2: But uh, the next category that should be they should have like a Razzies kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most ship, fucking creations of the year, most ship, most ship game of the year, fucking what was the movie? The funniest game to put there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's probably there's probably so many that you could. I know that The Walking Dead Destinies has to win some award.
Speaker 1: It's enshrined. It's it's it's like the award is.
Speaker 3: A case of it, Dude, award is fucking no, the award is fucking shot.
Speaker 1: Is Shane shooting in the.
Speaker 2: Face and Rick and Rick's not reacting.
Speaker 1: I'm a better man.
Speaker 2: If anybody, If anybody's popping into this episode, and they might not be familiar, but what we're talking about, please do yourself a favor and look up Walking the Walking Dead destinies. It's a video game. There's a boss fight with uh fucking Rick and uh Shane, and it is It is cinema, dude, It's absolute, absolute cinema.
Speaker 3: Shane is shooting the fuck out of Rick and he's barely taking any damage, and Rick has a crowbar.
Speaker 2: I think that's doing more damage. It is so awesome. I really, I earnestly highly you will not be disappointed.
Speaker 1: The crow bar is an instinct killed. It's an instant kill.
Speaker 2: He's got the half life crowbar. It's like very effective.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, he hits you with that ship wants and fucking It's either it's either Rick's durability is off the charts or Shane's shotgun is pathetic.
Speaker 2: He got he he literally just got a shotgun full of blanks.
Speaker 1: Would hurt you eventually?
Speaker 2: I think no, it would, but it makes sense. It makes it tracks anyway. Next category, So I gotta be honest with you. I saw this. I didn't know so little story. I saw this next category Best RPG, and when I saw the nominations, I was under the impression that this was the game of the Year list, and I damn I almost lost my fucking mind. I almost like I almost had like a whole Twitter rant because I was like, no, fu, are you serious? This is crazy? So best RPG avowed which when did that come out? That was like, that was like March or February or so. It feels this, this feels might be it might be later. Actually you're You're probably right. It just feels ancient to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, February thirteenth, okay or eighteenth, very early in the year. Playing that game, it was okay, it was uh it's but I saw it and I was like, I thought game of the Year about I was like, oh, no.
Speaker 1: Like under in no world.
Speaker 2: Like it was fine. It was entirely fine, if a little underwhelming, So avowed Claire Obscure Kingdom Come Deliverance to both valid Monster Hunter, Wild's okay, I don't think it's gonna win it, and then Outer Worlds Too, which I have not played yet but I heard is pretty good. It just made me realize that Obsidian released two games this year. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, this year is off. This year is a fucking active gang raping man. This year is fucking crazy. It's saying, Okay, so that was one of the ones. Let's go to best game direction, Chris, why don't we a right within game direction Claire Obski, Yeah, dev stranding, Ghost of Yotaie, haites To direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, best game direction, that's.
Speaker 1: What I Yeah. I actually this is a hot take for me, right, I think that game directions should probably go to Haites two. I do think Claire made a masterpiece, but I think you should go to Hades two. But let's go to the I would I would, I would wager.
Speaker 2: I would wager actually, like based on so I've played most of these, I haven't played Hades to or Split Fiction yet, but I would be inclined to agree. I would probably guess that Split Fiction and Haites two are probably more deserving than a better game direction than Like, Claire Scire is really good, but like, I don't know if I feel that the game is directed that exceptionally well, Like the narrative's good, but like that set do the side stuff with like the platforming so you could unlock the fucking swimsuits or whatever. I'm like, bro, fuck this, I.
Speaker 1: Did all of it. You're insane. I did, like almost none of it that game. I finished that game at like not.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe, but next, hold on best RPG you didn't and people.
Speaker 1: Should get it. Oh no, clear, there's no, there's no way.
Speaker 2: I think there's a case to be made for Kingdom Come. That's what I think, because Kingdom Come was.
Speaker 1: As an actual role playing game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, Kingdom Come was so in depth that it turned me off, Like I was just like, there's so this is so, this is so much of a role playing game that I don't know if I have the patience or time for this. I gotta hammer my fucking sword with all respect right off to that role playing game.
Speaker 1: That's like it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think it probably deserves it more than because claips Here is a role playing game, but like it's it's it's I think clarif s Here is a better game technically, but like, I don't know if it's a better RPG. Honestly, I would say no. I would say no. Maybe in the building, like your build and you're team crafting, maybe, but I think.
Speaker 1: Not, even they're freaking Kingocom. Deliverance is everything, man, I'm pretty sure linea just matter in that game, you know. Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure your parents are matter.
Speaker 2: It's like I do want to get I do want to get around to it, but like, I just know.
Speaker 1: That's too game of that's too gaming of a game, because I felt if I start playing that I won't be able to play anything else. You play the first one hundred hour game minimum, you know you played the first one a very little bit, very very My friend had it. My friend had it on his PC. He was like, you want to try it? And I was like, I guess I'll try it. And I was like, oh, I'm I'm like first one came on like twenty thirteen, right.
Speaker 2: No, I think a little bit later I would say seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I didn't. I guess didn't play that game. Then, No, I didn't play it.
Speaker 2: Case one released Deliverance twenty eighteen, so February twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: So basically twenty then never never.
Speaker 3: You know what convinced me to play because somebody was fucking around just so you can see what a third person would look like. And so it's because you know, it's not designed for it.
Speaker 2: So the arms are flailing, you know, like, but like everything else is stationary. It's it was so funny. It was like hysterical. Yeah, I remember seeing that with Doom when Doom Try sixty came out, and it's like, Dooom guy is literally a foot tall and his feet or like below his fucking neck. It's really it's the dumbest fucking thing you've ever seen. It's hilarious. But uh, the I think Kingdom Come deserves it because it's I don't think it's going to win as much. I don't think it's going to win as many awards as it should because it was early in the year people forgot about it. It is like I remember a lot of people who like are big into Bethesda games being like this is what we wish Bethesda would like would evolve into, Like this is like a natural like next It felt like a next generation Beth's the game to a lot of people, which is like, yeah, I see it. I totally, I totally get it. I'm enamored with it. I just it's such a commitment that game.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, best action Adventure, Death Stranding, Gocot, Hollow Night, Silk Song, Indiana Jones. But fiction is probably gonna go to action adventure. Actually, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it should be soalk song silky. I don't think it's gonna win it. I think I think it's gonna get it. Fucking Kojima Kojima production is gonna get that one. Even though I think that game, even though I think that game is fucking great, I actually stand by how much I really enjoy playing Death Stranding too. That game is mad fucking.
Speaker 2: That's genuinely surprising, so over the top.
Speaker 1: It is like so watch because they were like, Okay, you guys didn't like the gameplay the last one, let's put ridiculous gameplay in this one.
Speaker 2: It's the same gameplay.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's it's not that the traversials that the traversal is definitely different, for sure, that's the biggest difference between that when the first one and second one. But in fact, the gameplay is way more over the top of this one than it wasn't our last one.
Speaker 2: I don't I or combat at least, I just don't think you played the first one that deeply, because it is a lot of it is. It's just the game is better at shoving that stuff into the forefront than it was in the first game. Because the first game had a lot of that stuff like a lot of it. There's some stuff that's definitely new, but like, I think the core of.
Speaker 1: It, I think that I think Silk Song is a masterpiece. But I think that the problem is that a lot of people probably didn't finish that game. I think a lot of people are probably like, I can't do this.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of people that are still working on it. Actually, yeah, it's like it's like I'm hurting. This hurts. It's between Silk Song and Ghost Yota.
Speaker 1: I think is good. But it's a female main character, so you know.
Speaker 2: True, that is gross.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a well what about what about Silk Song? You gotta say to that, Oh, ship is a girl? But I don't. I don't What do I do? He's falling out? What do I do? Quartery, what do I do? What do I say? What do I do? Pissing in the middle of my bedroom? I don't know? Brain Blee Larsen.
Speaker 2: Playing say best action game Battlefield six, Doomed the Dark Ages, Hades two, Ninja Gaiden four, and Shnoby.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know what about this one Haiti Hades or Battlefield maybe I don't know. I didn't play Ninja Gaiden or Shnoby Doom. Doesn't deserve it this year. I don't think it's good, but again that's what's crazy. Everything is good here, like best VR. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I bet Hades will get this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mobile game eighties, Oh, debut indie game is interesting?
Speaker 1: So this is so.
Speaker 2: I saw this and I was like, hmmm, I don't know. So oh so best debut indie game and best indie game. So here's best debut Blueprints, Dispolte, Dispatch, Claire Obscure.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know if Claire Obscure should be here, you know what I mean, like, give it a rest.
Speaker 1: You know, But it is true, so technically it's it's true, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Stamps attractive, main fucking the ain't big times though, do you know? But they do have a publisher, and that's kind of something like Dispatch doesn't have a published If they weren't.
Speaker 1: There, Dispatch would absolutely win. Though. Yeah, I think the game is in people Blast. I played Dumb episode one and I do like it. It's I like it a lot. It is a good game. It is kind of whiplashy. How many famous voice actors are in that game though, it's it is kind of like God damn all of them, all of them in.
Speaker 2: Jesus Corporal Oprah Winfrees in it.
Speaker 1: Uh, my grandma's in it, and I don't. She's lost her mind pretty much.
Speaker 2: His grandma's in it. What's the guy I'm married with the married with children, Guy O'Neill.
Speaker 1: Ed O'Neil's in there.
Speaker 2: He plays the main menu.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so, like, I don't know, it's I think it's a little overkilled to put that in India, Like, I just don't. I think it has enough triple A bonafides that like, it doesn't need it. Well clear, I totally understand, you know, it feels a little fucked eating up stuff that other people could. Uh, you know, get what you don't. You don't need everything.
Speaker 1: What else is in there? It's that? Then what else? I'm not? I can't what the hell?
Speaker 2: So so best Indian is like Ballpit is up there, Hollow Night is up there, Hades two and I get it. Yeah, because they're self published. It's team Cherry. That's kind of the spirit of what like Indie means like, uh, you don't have a publisher like you kind of self. You do it yourself, which is not necessarily This is this is this, This one is crazy. This is a crazy one. This is nuts.
Speaker 1: I would bet on Ballpit of Silk Song personally, because Absalom is a great fucking game.
Speaker 2: Have you played apps? I don't even know I played it.
Speaker 1: It's a side scool side score. Will beat him up? Mmmm, gret fun. Here's what.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm curious to hear from you, guys. Best community support Balder's Gate three Final Fantasy fourteen.
Speaker 1: Remember what the patch? Patch fourteen came out this year, and it was like it was just a shit of DLC, Like it was what DLC would be, and it's like, god, damn guy, I'll probably win, right, I would imagine, let's let's keep let's keep seeing so best. It was only because because only Hains Fortnite held ever soon No Man's Sky and or No men Sky is actually pretty helldivers to win last year. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, they had notoriously bad community support last year, so I don't think so. Because they fucked the balance up entirely. They tried to make it too like serious, and everybody was like stop it and they were like okay, and they just undid it.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous. I love BG three, but I don't think it should be winning awards anymore. It is kind of like years old. I love that game, but also like you gotta let it go because it's it's it came in there, it took everything and shoved the kid over, and then it's coming back to see to get something else. You know what the hell they've done with fun of MC sixteen. I haven't heard of that game. That game. I would argue that game has the best community support in any video game of all time. Actually go from.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I shit about like what like I because they keep adding more content and they keep like every time the players like hey, can you fix this, They're like sure and they go and they fix it.
Speaker 2: Oh so Derek, listen to this. So innovation and accessibility, I'm skipping over some of them because like we don't need to go through right right, I don't want to get to you two questions, but innovation and accessibility Assassin's Creed, Shadows, h Adam Fall, Doomed, The Dark Ages, A Sports South of Midnight It's a very funny because I I don't remember any accessibility settings in Assassin's Creed, and maybe there are some that I just didn't care about.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't need them because we're not.
Speaker 3: The thing that's interesting is that I will say about Ubisoft games, they've actually notoriously if you're into any of those games like the uh, the Ghost recons or any of that bullshit, the amount of like options that it is so heavily customized. Like say, if you're if your dog ship at stealth, for example, you can make them so retarded that you know, they can't even seem feet in front of you. But if you're if you're into combat, you can put like the actual attention to detailing.
Speaker 1: That is actually kind of.
Speaker 2: Cool for people that are like, you know there, they may be challenged in certain ways, so I understand, but it also just feels like, hey, let's just throw these people a bone because they had a rough going.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: It does kind of feel like, uh, we feel bad, Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: Adam Fall.
Speaker 2: I totally forgot that the game came out, Oh right, that wasn't a bad one like the second one, like on its wear zone or might be tripping. I don't know, No, you might be thinking of you might be you're thinking of a Tonic hert.
Speaker 1: Yeah I knew it. Yeah, but uh so this is remember that.
Speaker 2: So this is the next So it's like a it's a smaller I don't even know how to describe. It's like a stalker ish kind of game. You ever played Stalker or it's sort of like that, but a little bit more. But that's it's very odd. So the next one, this one's funny, and then we'll get to like Game of the Year.
Speaker 1: But so best.
Speaker 2: Performance did you see this? So it's so it's so listen to this. So okay, so it's uh, I'll go in reverse order because I think it's funnier to go in reverse order. So it's so it's for the audience. It's Troy Baker for Indiana Jones at the Great Circle, which I think it is deserved. Actually he did a like a weiry good job, very good job. Kanatsu Cato for a Silent Hill f I have not played it, so I can't speak to it. Erica for Ghost of Yota, and then and then it's Jennifer English from Claire Obscure, who I think played Mia.
Speaker 1: She just wins.
Speaker 2: She just wins, So hold on. So it's Jennifer English from Claireb'scure, then it's Charlie Cox from Claire Obscure, and then it's Ben Starr from Claire's Year, which, in fairness is probably correct. Like I don't know, Like I've played a lot of games this year, I don't know if there's any performances that stick out more than those three.
Speaker 1: They all had amazing performances. Half of the fun.
Speaker 2: Look was great, But he's Ben Star. It's Ben Star. It's more Ben Star.
Speaker 1: It's good, right. Uh.
Speaker 2: Charlie Cox doesn't even remember that he did this, which I think is hilarious for that reason.
Speaker 1: He didn't know it was a game. He didn't know it was a game. He's like, no, but he did it in like three hours.
Speaker 2: You're talking about like I did like one afternoon in between, like I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I just came back from Zanku and I just did this game and then I left. Like the way he talks about it is hilarious. He's like, I hope it's I hope it's yeah, I don't know, I did it like four years ago.
Speaker 1: I don't hope people.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it, people coming up to him and saying all this like inspirational ship and all this thing, like I.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: I think between it's between Jennifer English and Charlie Cox. I think I think Charlie Cox it's shadow heart dude, like let's let's let's let's come on.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I just think.
Speaker 2: But I will say, like from what I The one thing that I remember more distinctly about the voices of Claire's heure was that Charlie Cox's uh character felt so weirdly real in comparison to everybody else. Everybody else felt like they were doing like a voice acting gig, like Ben Starrs doing like the you know, the fucking soliloquies they're enunciating in the way voice actors enunciate Jennifer English too. There they're everybody's great in that game. But like he was like, Oh, that's a guy. That's just like, that's like a guy in here. And I remember this feeling that like this is such an unusual way to voice a video game protectonist, it's so weird. Hope he I kind of hope he wins because it'll be hilarious see him go up there and be like, uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Watch Born against season two. I guess I don't know against Flip, I don't know. I brought this mask, puts the mask on, does a backflip, and it fucking walks off. Doesn't say a one don't think you he should have won anything? Right right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Half right?
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: They're all up there, They're all up there, you know what, right right right? Everybody got a lot of nerve read what the going on.
Speaker 2: John Bertholl shows up for Walking Dead Decinies under the assumption that they were just late to get around to it. I don't even think you see that game and it's something after doing an impression, it goes there anyway, cost too much? Yeah, of course they have a fucking brawl.
Speaker 1: They're fighting up there and it's it's brutal, and the cake pick comes in. What else picks somebody? But yeah, and Jeff's like, fucking just yeah, Jeffinitely Heally is doing a blood ritual while it's happening. He's fucking drying blood on the floor. This is the greatest Game Awards ever is a sade. I'm so glad you would have to kill this because it's never gonna be anything closeness ever again. It's never gonna be an impromptu random daredevil fucking born again seen at the Game.
Speaker 2: Awards just because Charlie Cox happened to be there. Oh so here's here's one that I did Best Scoring Music. Oh look, it's actually kind of it's actually kind of a tough. I think Claire Skars should win it.
Speaker 1: But I think Claire Sears should win it. But I think the best song this year is a song from Silk Song. I think it is on unchallenged. The best song is from Silk Song, but I do think should get it overall from Claire Sears.
Speaker 3: Like stuck in my head a lot of times, Claire Up's good, look that look look the I think it's a Chuiral Chapel from from Silk Song. It is the best song, Carl Chapel. I just heard it.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 3: He's gonna's insane, that's insane. He's just gonna say it sounds like fucking like this sounds.
Speaker 2: It sounds exactly like fucking you know what I hear when I hear the fucking when I hear Silk Song, I hear that's all I hear.
Speaker 1: That's that's what you're gonna say. That's insane. It sounds like it's like you don't like orchestral music at all. Can you understand it again? I think it's I think it's choral chapel, chorl chapel, choiral chapel.
Speaker 2: Like, if I don't like it, I'm gonna fire.
Speaker 1: I got Chapel of the Beast?
Speaker 2: Is that chral chambers?
Speaker 1: No, well then you don't know what it might be. So there's coral chambers, and there's Chapel of the Beasts.
Speaker 2: There's only yeah, I mean, honestly, chorl chambers. Look listening to it, it sucks.
Speaker 1: It starts with.
Speaker 3: The piano and then and then the court the choir going huh is it that one?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really don't good. It's really earnestly. I earnestly don't think I would be disappointed in any of these winning. I haven't played Hades two. I love Darren Korb. He has like my favorite soundtracks ever he did. He did Hades one and Bastion and all that m Silk song I've heard is great. Claire stre I think is fantastic. Go Seeota is probably the least impressive here, but it's still pretty good. And Death Stranding I remember being pretty great when I played it, so like, I mean, whatever, it's fine. Yeah, Like I would bet on I would bet on Claip.
Speaker 3: Clarib Scure, especially the story too, like this niggas just like a SoundCloud, like hey, hey fucker, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, best narrative is probably gonna go to Claire as well, and then Game of the Year definitely Game of the years between Clariub's Cure, Death Stranding, Donkey Kong, Bananza, Haites Two, Silk Song, and Kingdom, I think it's gonna go to Claire. Yeah, it would, it just would. It would be extremely surprising if it didn't.
Speaker 1: I think. I think clip scare takes. I think not not only is it a great game, but unfortunately, because of the way the game awards work, there's politics to it, and it plays all the right politics for Game of the Year unfortunately, so it's woke trash not No, I don't think that games woke at all. I think that game is not woke at all. It's like very removed from anything like that. But like what what what the game? Like what video games have kind of become is that it fits more that like my game of Year is so song it is my game of Year. I think that song is It's a great game. But I think Bonanza is also a great game. But I think Clipskier fits the kind of game that they want video games to be nowadays. You know, talk like like like you know, like it's the most last of Us ask game there, you know, and they give they suck last was every time they get a change.
Speaker 2: I think Death Stranding is more of a last of Us game in Claire.
Speaker 1: Scary, you are right, You are absolutely right. So here's here's my argument for it.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a new studio, A handful of people come out of nowhere with this thing. They get a they get a fucking SoundCloud artist to make the the soundtrack and it's one of the best soundtracks of the year. They get a rider off of fucking Reddit or Craigslist or whatever, some random fucking just like I'm serious, Like, well it wasn't, but it was. It was literally Reddit, I think I couldn't remember for sure, but they got some writer off Reddit who never worked on a game wrote this fucking thing. It's it's fantastic. They made it for like a very like reasonable budget over the course of like many years, and it's a turn based fucking RPG that I normally fucking would hate, and I love it. Like I don't know like every everything about the story of Air Obscure, like how it came together, and like the people involved in making it, the story behind, like how they made it. I just think that's that's it screams Game of the Year to me in a way that you know, Team Cherry, God bless him. They were working on Hollow Night Solk Song for fucking eight years or whatever. It's more hollow Nite and it's very good. Hades Too is somewhat similar thing. It's like they made Hades again and it's I'm sure it's great. Kingdom Come Deliverance too. It's like, oh they they they enhanced Kingdom Come Deliverance from what it was before. Donkey Kong, you're beating it up. It's good Death Randing. It's more death Randing, but like better. It's like it's good. Yeah, but like I feel like it's almost undoubtable yea. That like it's it's.
Speaker 3: Origin one original, that's the like out of all the out of all the the options, and like you just said everything that came with it, So it just makes perfect sense, Like nobody should be upset. Like I feel like there's people that were mad last year, and I think those were just you know a lot of men. I think, uh that astrobots like to uh like, oh this is chill, it's too kitty. Yeah, like this is true, you know, like shit like that, like and it's just like, shut the fuck up. But this, I'm like, bro, even if you didn't enjoy or you just like this is not my flavor, you should still be able to understand why it won.
Speaker 2: It just seems kind of obvious. Yeah, it just seems obvious to me. Like the only other game that I would have said, I actually probably deserves to be here that isn't is probably Arc Graadors only for the pure reason that I think of the game of the year is like almost like Okay, this is the game that kind of defines the year for like it like it, you know, people think about it. It has a long tail. ARC great, this is unreal for how well it's doing for like a new IP that's kind of nuts. But multiplayer stuff doesn't normally win. And also there's like the AI thing that's like weird about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad as Cal Duty, Black Ops, Black Ops seven though. Did you see the AI shit in that game? I've heard about it in all of it.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: So there are these like cards I guess that you can get, the like nameplate cards, I guess that you collect. They're all a I generated. It's all like and it's the Gibbli. It's the studio Ghibli like piss filter stuff too.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So it's not even like it's not even like abstract or like you know, to make art like Call of Duty. It's like it's like, no, it's this Ghibli rip off and it's just like, why is this in this interesting? It's fucking insane. They shot the bad hard with Call of Duty this year.
Speaker 1: It's unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard people are not happy. They'm like, eh, you know what, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's I feel like it's they just starting normal people to write stories something true.
Speaker 2: But it's dude, it's bad in ways that you can't even you can't even imagine. Do you remember Woods from Black Ops at all? Did you care about Black Ops at all? I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I kind of fell off after two, so I don't know what the hell's been happening. So there's a character called Woods. He's in the original anyway, He's a plant, all right, Okay, he's He's like a yeah, this sounds like I'm making this up. There's a boss fight with because you are. There's a boss fight with Woods where he gets absorbed into a fucking little shop of Horror's plant that you have to fight the plant and the plant shoots beams at you.
Speaker 1: In in black ops. So seven, why are there weird bosses?
Speaker 3: Because I keep seeing screenshots of that giant guy that you have to fight who shoots lasers and pounds the ground and ship, and I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: What makes sense called that's the call of duty, that's the call duty? What if side it's called?
Speaker 2: It's called he basically doing fast and furious. I guess, dude. There wereettes flying giant machetes, building sized machetes flying out of the sky that you had to avoid in one of these levels, and I was like, yeah, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: But I'm like there has to be there in like a virtual world or something, right, Like, there has to be something.
Speaker 1: It can be. There can't be a giant man you're fighting.
Speaker 2: You know, and if it is, honestly, why not? But like so I think what it is is like there's like a scarecrow kind of fear toxing thing going on in the campaign, which is by the way, equivalently insane in my opinion for a call of dude, Like, if you're going to have a fear toxin, you might as well have.
Speaker 1: A giant man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like its like why like why not just did m fucking oh squirt the fear toxin? And then there's giant scarecrow looking for Batman and ship, which is actually really fun. No, it's awesome, but it's awesome because it's Batman. Would like imagine if they made like a Saving Private Ryan video game where you have to where you have to like I don't even I don't even know how to how to end that sentence, but like like you have to run away from like a soldier who's like giant and he's like where's Rome is?
Speaker 1: The game came over and you're like, bra what.
Speaker 3: And those are those like stealthy miches. I played Mordern Warfare two, the the new one that came a few years ago, and there's those missions that, oh my god, where you have to direct people how to escape, so you use the surveillance cameras, the CCTV and all that shit and you have to direct It is so frustrating because you if you get spotted, they shoot them on site.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I hate that. I can't be a soldier in this. I know.
Speaker 2: This is exactly the same thing with like Cyberpunk, whenever they had the brain dance editing sequences, you remember those, Yes, literally I went to I went to replay, and I was like, I forgot that these were in here, and I immediately stopped.
Speaker 1: There's like genuinely three maybe, but I get it, but there's one of them you just have to do. I'm pretty sure, right, And the first one, yeah, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: And it's the one that like pre like precedes the game becoming the game really like it's like before more then you're kind of like on a linear path to beginning the game. And so I was like, oh yeah, and then I was I was, yeah, I'm gonna play Cyberpunk, and then I was like, oh yeah, I gotta do this part again. It's like okay, and I went through and then the.
Speaker 1: Brain dance happened. I was like, nah, dude, man, I love twenty seventy seven does not get the does not get the respected deserves. They sucked it up for themselves, particularly particularly for the creation of night City. Night City as a map is probably one of the best maps in video games. It's up there with Midguard. Those two are like two of the best, like map, like just play to play a game. Yeah, from the remakeup Final Fantasy seven, Like, those places are insane.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest about Night City.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little overrated. I think it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's as much to do as the game. That's actually how I feel. I was like, I care is you that much?
Speaker 1: There is?
Speaker 2: It just looks you can only kill you can only kill mentally ill people, or or do side cops for random MPC. That's that's what it really is. That's all you do in the cops.
Speaker 1: That's stupid as ship the cops. When you get to the higher ranks and you meet the cops that can teleport, I'm like, brother, I am, I am death incarnate. What are you? What are you? You are different? But listen if you they just show up. Like I climbed a building once and I looked down and one just like it looked like it got was a P and G being pulled up a building. But he just came up the building and I was like, what is happening you do? I'm really excited for a next one. I'm really excited because I imagine to be the place up like last time. It's not gonna be in the same place. Guy, the guy that created tyr Punk, I forgot his name. He's a black.
Speaker 6: Dude, John Cyn Yeah, yeah, Jerome Cyber Jerome all right, but yeah, like Jerome, but he he made, he's making.
Speaker 1: He's like heavily involved again in the newest one being made. And he's like, yeah, I don't want to do it in night City, like I want to do it somewhere else. And I'm like, it's probably gonna be probably gonna be Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think it'll be Chicago or something. Okay, still standing, I don't know. I don't know about that because I know Brooklyn is still around. It's the only placed on that part of the world I know is still a place because a lot of America is gone so yeah, I don't know. I I whatever they do. I hope that there's this more stuff to do than beat up mentally handicapped people and.
Speaker 1: What else do you think it really doing that game? Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: More love and more pussy and or guy the trans girl.
Speaker 1: I didn't let me know.
Speaker 2: It was stupid. They didn't let me like like I was gonna her whole arc, thinking that I was gonna I don't do a whole arc, and I was like, because I'm trying to funk as much pussy even even even was it don't matter, and like, uh was honestly, and then they was just like, oh, thanks, Uh you really helped me in the memory of my dead's stupid husband.
Speaker 1: I was like, what fuck you, bitch? Take off your pants? What is this? You know? You just.
Speaker 2: That's first of all.
Speaker 1: That's also not being able to Judy really bothered me too. I get it she's a lesbian.
Speaker 3: Whatever I didn't, I wasn't paying enough attention to realize she was gay. She was giving you very clear signals she was gay, though, because I was just like, I can't wait to fuck this bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do your missions real fast. You just see her grinding your hands on your fucking table.
Speaker 2: I went and dove the water and ship and went to that dumb church thing and I was like, oh this is there were this water.
Speaker 1: This bitch made me swim and I didn't get any fucking pussy. I'm gonna kill everywhere. This city is gone. I'm setting this city up. It's over. Nice city is ruined. Call me to call me Israel the way I'm about to destroy this place. It's over. I don't know. Thinking about it, I'm like, hey, that was fun. That game is awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: Pasted all the stuff that you have to do to enjoy the game. It's it's pretty good. Yeah, intro.
Speaker 1: As soon as get past the intro, the game is real, really fun. I couldn't imagine playing that game but out all of the ridiculous weapons I had because I did like side I'm a side mission fiend, but I do side missions and I got all the cool weapons. I'm like, what was this game game like this? They're pretty They're pretty same. You like, you go in there, you give somebody a fucking concussion with your fucking net gear, and then you walk in you beat somebody to death. With a stick. The boxing missions are really fun because of the fact I cheated. I put the gorilla arms on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And I went and I thought this like really net geared up woman and I hit her twice and killed her. It was amazing. That's out rad insane because I was like, why would you?
Speaker 2: It is funny that they let you do it, Like what, like are we talking about why are we talking about scarfark? I don't know, but I was.
Speaker 1: I was talking about like maps, like designed maps. You brought up some ship and that was like nice cities, fucking fantastic. It's it's so fun to just be in and it feels alive in a way.
Speaker 2: The other maps, like thee I think the Red Dead's map is is the craziest one like that. That's the one that feels the most alive to me.
Speaker 1: Because you can hunt, so you can, you can attack Native Americans. You can, you can kill a vampire, swim Native Americans. You can. You're really held up on that, huh. You can. You can, you can find love interest, you can, you can draw maps, you can attack Native Americans.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're gonna move out to some questions now from our patrons over at Patreon, a compass, a snart tank. Remember you can go over there Kingston early on free Access.
Speaker 3: No doesn't, doesn't, Arthur, he says, Kingston, Kingston, please, Kingston, please.
Speaker 1: Fast and all. All right, let's see what do we what do we? What do we got here?
Speaker 2: What do we got here?
Speaker 1: It's a lot let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh, one thing I do want to plug before we before we get into questions. So we did a snark Tank jeopardy over on Extra Ammo, which is our Patreon exclusive show. Uh, it's fun, it's it's a fun it's a fun time. Laughs were had. It was a close, it was an interesting game. I'm not gonna say who won, but it was surprisingly fucking balanced. Yeah, so go over there check it out. I think it's I think it's a fun episode. A lot of people really liked it. We got in, we got a lot of comments that were just like this is the best one. This is the best Extra AMMA that you've done, which is like, okay, cool, We'll try and do something like that a little bit more often.
Speaker 1: But it's good stuff. So go on over there if you're curious.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash the snark Tank uh.
Speaker 1: You eat snizze? What is that? What's that guy's name?
Speaker 2: I don't know his name, but Andrew Wilson.
Speaker 1: I think that his name.
Speaker 3: I think I just saw that because it went viral again. I guess that clip. Yeah, snizz It's like, what is that?
Speaker 1: What's and it's like, dude, you're such a He's such a dude, he said, he said ship. He has said ship that legitimately should have had him incarcerated. Like actually, like dad, I don't know much about him. I just I only saw. There was one moment where he was talking about, well, is rape objectively bad? And it's like yes, it's like what about the woman? Because there are times where women have had orgasms during sex of rape, and it's like, oh, I do remember that. It's like, oh, gun him down. Someone walks off from behind him, put put your and I guess it shouldn't be on his head, and then pull the trigger three times. He shouldn't be here. That's crazy. That's well, I don't I don't endorse that. I can't. I can't make those jokes anymore because people are active right now.
Speaker 2: So it's not a joke to you. You mean it, I know you. You can't prove that I can and I can, you can. You can shut up anyway, listen. Uh yeah, I saw that. I saw that fucking video of him debating this lady. I don't even know what the context was, but like they were talking, and I think the point that the woman was trying to make was like, hey, you you talk all of this virtue all right, like Christian values or whatever, but like your your wife has three baby daddies. You know you're you're not You're not really a traditional I think they met in like weird circumstances too, so like the you're not really a traditional person in the way that you're trying to say you are right. And then he goes, well when and you.
Speaker 1: Lick snizz and you eat snizz?
Speaker 2: You he says you licks. Like, first of all, I have never heard the term snizz in my life, no, au fantically, not never, not once. That was the first time I ever heard it, and I was like, what is he saying? And then and then I only learned through context of the later conversation that that meant eating pussy, And I was like, that's a crazy argument.
Speaker 1: It is weird. Don't don't insult my wife. You fucking bitch, and he's like, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: Your wife has three children with with with like three other men or whatever, like that's not in a in a conversation, in a conversation, and a conversation when you are projecting the correct light way to live life to someone who you objectively don't even.
Speaker 1: Respect the rights of as a woman. For you to get that upset at anything that could possibly say to you is such a fragile display of who you are. He's a pussy, that's the guy.
Speaker 2: He struggled to open that fucking jar of olives or jar pickles or whatever. Girl.
Speaker 1: Then, because I do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Which actually about it, which by the way, would be fine in and of itself, like if that like who cares, Like nobody gives a shit about that, But it's it's the excuses he kept making. It's like you oiled the lit up or something like that.
Speaker 1: And then the girl's boyfriend grabs and opens it immediately, and it's like, brother, my brother, I mean, like like the brother. Clearly that guy's a fucking giant.
Speaker 3: Plus he's like Matt Walsh, you know, like these people that like, oh, I'm so masculine and traditional, and they're like the weakest fucking men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the weakest men possible. It's like, bro, stop, I'm a fucking fisherman. Meanwhile, they're they're clothes on the boat or just like completely clean, like they just.
Speaker 1: Ran brother, his tackle bottom was empty, not even empty, dry, dry, dry and clean clean. I've been fishing twice in my life. Bro'sy what happens? You get fucking messy. You just get messy.
Speaker 3: Everywhere you have fucking you have weight, you're trying to fish and they's hitting the bottom of the dude, there's muddy fucking everywhere.
Speaker 1: It just you just get messy, like being clean after fish is either your Jehovah himself walking on water and it's pulling fish straight out of the water, or you're you're you're lying, you're lying to me. It's it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty. It's very That was fun. That's a fun clip.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Just see, like, Bro, you can't how many I imagine that guy's done so many different debates like this or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 2: It's like, how are you still crashing out like that? Like aren't you expected? You know someone's gonna mention your untraditional You're supposed to be like, all right, they're gonna say this, I'm just not gonna acknowledge it, Like you know, that's all like a grift. That's how you win by pretending reality isn't a thing. And that guy gets not good at it.
Speaker 1: He's terrible. Apparently he got him. He got him. His weakness is getting made fun of by lesbians. It really sets him off. You like women sexually though, It's like, dude.
Speaker 2: Bother me.
Speaker 1: He said it in such an immature way.
Speaker 2: You is even just the thing, the word that he said and the way the way that he said it helix snizz like youlx snizz. Who does he listen to till it's like who says that?
Speaker 1: Where did he pick that up? That's like fucking.
Speaker 2: That's like Ben Shapiro, uh saying like he started saying glazing recently because he's been saying glossing, no ship. Have you seen this? He's been saying glossing, no fucking and so he correct you have to correct himself. It's like, oh, glaze, So he's been he's been saying glazing now, but like that's great, It's just glossing is crazy. I guess I understand it.
Speaker 1: What he's going through it now is really funny to Ben Shapiro because he's he's realizing that his team's about to start aiming at him soon and whoa. And he's like he's like, wait a minute, wa wait, wait a minute, wait a minute. But we probably shouldn't be. I'm listening to his voice, is like, you've been incentivizing them for a long time. Yeah, Jews. Now they've coalesced to hating every one that's not damn Literally.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop right there and the buck stops there. You can't go to Judaism, you can't go to don't. You gotta leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I was totally fine with this when I thought that I was completely examped.
Speaker 1: But then my brand of white it is not good enough. I'm just like, is it Historically?
Speaker 3: Like for a very long time now, they have been the number one target for specifically Nazis, Like like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell are you doing? Ben?
Speaker 2: Yes, Like you're number one on so many.
Speaker 3: Lists, like like other brown people. It's just a it's like it's like a yeah, it's a part for the course, but they target you specifically. They're like you are the cause of all the world's problems.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hire the I'm gonna hire in fact, and.
Speaker 1: You seem like you seem like I'm standing young man.
Speaker 2: I kind of work for me, please. I mean I could do something with you.
Speaker 1: It's funny he's going, he's he's literally just trying to be like wait a minute, wait a minute, but this they're Nazis And it's like, really, really.
Speaker 2: It really is insane.
Speaker 1: How many of them? How many of them just with the Hermes jacket on what.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Man, It's just like, how do you not see that? That's just where things would end up? Obviously, Like what do you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: It's genuinely stupid because you would because it's like if you could, if you could not have seen this coming, if you're not playing an act right now, because you should have known this is coming, if you're genuine, if this response, if he's genuine about his response, and I'm like, oh, you're just a stupid asshole. Okay, I didn't. I thought you were smarter.
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 2: He's like the quartering or something where it's like just a dumb fucking grifter. And then like and then just got to a point where it's like, oh shit, the chickens have come home to roost. I didn't know this was gonna happen. Yeah, I was under the impression that you knew this was gonna happen, and you were just like kind of raking in the money while you could. Huh, you know, That's what my understand That's what my assumption was. But like you're you're actually serious, Like you thought like one, Yeah, I understand that you hate Mexicans and Blacks and uh Ancients and Indians and everyone. But I thought that maybe you'd you'd like Jude.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought, for a second, In fact, for a moment, I thought for a second that you would be fine with me and my Jewish descent. And it's like you, I want to kill you the most.
Speaker 2: If you can't afford to live in New York City anymore, you should just leave. That's what it's what America is all about. If you can't, if you if it's if you can't say somewhere, then you should just leave anyway. Uh, please sepsidize. Uh this home that I was promised three thousand years ago. I deserve to be there. I know it's not easy for me to be there right now, and I kind of all the you know, crazy stuff going on out there, But I think I deserve it just because just because it's where I'm from.
Speaker 1: Just because in this book that not everybody agrees it's true, it says it.
Speaker 2: It really is insane that like that, I don't know, man, they're all fucking They're all crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's happened conversations about that isn't saying this is like the entirety of the Israel situation. The fact that we're supporting it is like what if you're not Christian, then none of that matters to most of vas. We don't care or we're not gonna defend them because we're not of that religion. It's stupid. Even the book, even the book is like, oh, it's a person, not a place.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like, I think Israel's really cool. I want to go. I don't know if I eat McDonald's face that made was disgusting. The face that this made was disgusting. The idea that they have McDonalds and israels hilarious, like this is a holy land, Like the fuck you got McDonald's there. You know, that's the desolation right there. That's they don't even have They don't have it. They don't even have a McDonald's in the fucking Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably do. They probably do. They don't you.
Speaker 2: Sure it's a canyon Caseton like like no, anyway.
Speaker 1: It was one of the problems. But there has to be one year brought rushmore. There has to be one. You have to drive up there like.
Speaker 2: Ear his ear, his ear is the order window, his eye is the the pay window, and his his other eye is the is the pick up window. So there's like a little there's like a little street built around George washing his head with the McDonald's built into it. Hey man, don't God willing man, you might if Trump is the forever president, I mean, it will be there eventually. I'm so excited to be killed.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to be murdered. I can't wait. It's gonna be so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's snap off like like two's questions and then and then go home.
Speaker 1: Sure, Papapa, what is this? I wanted to show some kill me?
Speaker 2: Please? Yeah? I get every time I begin an impression, I lose I lose it.
Speaker 1: Cason was like, yeah, I get it, shaking this head and this guy's like, this guy's a knots what are you doing? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 2: That that fucking I was actually I realized.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, that sounded more like Hassan when I was trying to do Tucker Carlson because he has a crazy laugh too, you know.
Speaker 2: Like there's a I can't do it. It's it's okay, let me stop your That wasn't even close. What is that?
Speaker 1: I forgot that?
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Yeah, anyway, where's the new video, Chris?
Speaker 1: I need it?
Speaker 2: He says, Hello, the three people on the other side of my parasocial relationship. A long time listener, but I'm finally now in a position to donate and wanted to show some love that have caused many many tears from laughter over the years.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I like that your profile picture is SpongeBob dehydrated, saying I need it. I like that.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: But he says, not a question, but going further, what do you guys going? But going further to what you guys discussed on a previous episode regarding your listeners working in a serious profession.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, this is so true.
Speaker 2: I am a trainee lawyer specializing in distribution of assets after people perish from this mortal coil. Oh my god, So is that an a state lawyer or no, I'm may I'm getting terminology. Death dealer. He's a death dealer. You deal in death, he says. I have to listen to some pretty tragic stuff at times, like actual deep web stuff, And so I listened to you guys to bring some joy into the day. You would not believe the amount of times my coworkers looked at me like I'm a serial killer and this guy's laughing at random clients of misery. Sorry for the long post, but wanted to finally give something back to the people who have brought me countless last over the years. All the best, Thanks a lot man. That's such appreciate it. First of all, I appreciate how well written that right it was, But second of all, like, yeah, I love, I love whenever we hear from people who are like surgeons or like building aircraft carriers or like astrophysicist. There was like some guy who was like an actual physicist or a physicist or something something like that wrote it also and now we've got a you know, people dealing in dealing dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 3: The fucking the Grim Reaper's lawyer over here. It's pretty crazy, the.
Speaker 2: Grim Reaper's lawyer. How would that even work? Like, well, it's a diary that's a scary person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I feel like he doesn't need a lawyer, Like what is he gonna do? Just takes people that are dead. He just kills people. Like, what do you need a lawyer for?
Speaker 2: Well, you don't know what the world is like in the afterlife. You're play Grim Fandango.
Speaker 1: No, that name sounds familiar, but I don't think I played it.
Speaker 2: It's a it's kind of about it's it's not about Death's lawyer necessarily, but like I feel like I remember, like some figue it's about like the afterlife and how like it's just as mundane and boring as as like real life is, like I used to have to work, and it's like they're all skeletons. It's really cool. I haven't played it in forever, but like I remember really liking it. You'd recognize it if you saw it, Like if you googled Grim Fandango, you'd see the images of it, you'd be like, I've definitely seen this floating around.
Speaker 1: That name does sound familiar?
Speaker 2: Look it up. I swear to god. I swear to god, you'll notice sounds great. Grim whoa, let's relax, bitches, literally to death.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I've seen this. I've seen this before. Yeah before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, It's like a point in click adventure game. It's like it's by the Oh my god, it's by the Monkey Island. Guys, I think, but you think nerds are just oopa lupa kidney Stones rode in Jesus Rist, that's insane, gott nerds. I got these nerds, these nerds candy canes recently because I saw them at the store and I was like, I'm curious about that. Interesting, Yeah, because I don't I don't like candy canes typically because it's just mint, but like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I've had skid ones before. How were those? Pretty? Pretty good? Very sweet?
Speaker 2: The thing I don't the thing I don't like about candy canes ultimately is that like they become so dangerous to to eat.
Speaker 1: You can kill somebody with.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah, Like you can like suck them into a shive and like stand on. It's kind of insane and like they cut you think.
Speaker 1: Really you're going to really pier somebody or more or.
Speaker 2: Less depend on the thickness. Yes, absolutely, I think unquestionably it would it wouldn't be it would chatter also, but like it'll go through. Dude, like that ship is, I should get one. It's deceptively man.
Speaker 1: Get one of those big ones. And then you just like work on it for a while, like, yeah, show you it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I can. I could turn into a shive in about thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Man, give me.
Speaker 2: That is a level of digestive prowess that your.
Speaker 1: Stomach acid, your your slive is dangerous. It's like genuinely caustic. It is.
Speaker 3: Man, you gotta watch out. You better watch out for me. Dude, you better not make out with me. If I licked you, you'll die.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: You you nerds think coople ompus are just kidney stones, right, And he says, hello, middle aged men, what's a genre slash setting you wish games would tackle more often? After watching Annihilation and playing both uh what and playing both Look Outside? Oh both Look Outside and Bloodborne, I've never heard of Look Outside. I got an itch for games involving eldritch abominations. Now, yeah, there's not a lot of eldritch stuff in video games actually, weirdly enough, you think there would be a little bit more of it. But I've always felt like Colonial America would be cool setting. Like I'm sad that what is it, Assassin's Creed three kind of wasted it. Yeah, because like I do think the setting of that game was like the coolest part of it, and then like you just didn't really do anything meaningful in it.
Speaker 1: You just wind around. Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Built for this, Like it wasn't even built for the franchise anyway, because it's like in that in America, especially in that era, there weren't even the architecture wasn't that impressive too, And that's a big part of Assassin's Creed as far as like scaling and doing shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it was more of like you gotta be a tree dweller. What you gotta be a tree dweller more or less at that period of time, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like it would have been some other game taking on that building trees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like yeah, fucking there's anything crazy. It's like there's there's not there's no buildings. You can't really do building drops. There's not really like.
Speaker 2: Actually it would be like a Vampire Master and maybe and to be fair, maybe Vampire the Mass Raid Bloodlines one is in Colony America.
Speaker 1: I just don't know it, but.
Speaker 2: Like that would be a good setting for something like that, you know what I mean, Like you're you're like sulking around and you're just like, you know, a kind of like you're like a like a plodding first person kind of RPG, like a Morrow Wind or something like that, like something a little bit more down to or like Assassin's Tree is so like rooftop oriented and there's no rooftops in like colonial America. Not of any consequence.
Speaker 1: It was Yeah, it was underwhelming. Yeah, there's something that has never been explored, right, I think it's wealth for so much kind of interesting to telling only one thing I know explores and it's one d indie setting. But I would like the idea of a magical version of America that is post World War One going into World War two. I think that the period of time is really interesting because the idea though, yeah, like there's like there's things going on, like the gap between world and One War two where the world is kind of like there's like there's like nasty ship out there. There's that exist.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say when you say magical, you're saying like magical, like like like fantasy magic and not magical like like the Muppets.
Speaker 1: I bet the Muppets fitted fantasy magic, though, I like they don't know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like the real world magic of the Muppets, and how like we just kind of go along with the fact that they're they're real people outside of the Puppets.
Speaker 1: Because that's kind of magical, you know, It's yeah, but why is one separate from the other exactly.
Speaker 2: Because one's like like sorcery and the other one is just like.
Speaker 1: And they're not sorcery. They're just not sorcery the Muppets, if relative to them being like if Miss Piggy walked in right now, that's not magic.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm saying the Muppets as they exist now in our in.
Speaker 1: Our world or in their world.
Speaker 2: In our little reality here, as the Muppets exist, the one.
Speaker 1: That we are forging, or the reality that we currently existed.
Speaker 2: You know how, mister Rogers says, won't you be my neighbor. And that's kind of magical.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so magical in sentiment, not magical and literal magical effects. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying to figure.
Speaker 1: Out what you mean. Okay, you're an idiot, but let me I think that'd be interesting. I think the idea of the post World war idea of us like really realizing that, like there are credible threats overseas and we have to kind of fortify our world or like try to keep things under wraps. That the pop pop off. I think that's really cool.
Speaker 2: They should make a game. They should make a they should make an Israel tactics.
Speaker 1: That if they make as the name of the game the fire emblem but for vehicles and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What's it called again, I have no idea what the fuck you say.
Speaker 1: It's like fire emblem but instead of using like like characters who use like tang and stuff like that. I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 2: I I I don't know. I think you're making that up the mobile game World of Download, World of Tanks. You that's the only context I've ever heard World of Tanks and is in the context of like an announcer selling yeah, yeah, I've never heard somebody be like, yo, you gotta get on world. Like Jalen has never messaged me. It's like, yo, you know what I've been getting into World tanks. It's never been anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Advance Advanced Wars they make an Advanced Wards, but it takes place in Israel.
Speaker 2: Advanced Wars. Okay, that's the game Boy Advance, right or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, game Boy Advance. They delay, They delayed it once. They delayed one of them because of I think indefinitely. They delayed one because of that I was going on in Turkey and Russia and then Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because it's it's about They made it about Israel, thinking that they they assumed that they would have They assumed that no controversy would arise because Israel was such a safe bet.
Speaker 1: Assuming is It was a safe bet is crazy and that is the safe bet. Well, hey, man, I don't know. M m okay, yeah, I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Let's see, we're seeing right now. Actually, in fact, we'll see, we'll see. Actually, I was also shocked to find out Chumbawamba are what did I say in Irish band? It cuts off after that, but he wrote in says hello, acute, obtuse and reflex angles, nice geometry. Lingo there, What was a band or singer you were shocked when you found out wasn't from the US or wherever you thought they were from. I recently watched the video showing one hundred and fifty hit songs that were actually made by UK artist and was genuinely shocked at some of them, like Seal fucking Seal is English? I genuinely had no idea. Really, how do you not know that?
Speaker 1: Really he didn't. I didn't. I didn't know that either. To be honest, what do you mean he sings with a British accent?
Speaker 2: I have? He does not sing with a British action. Actually he also doesn't.
Speaker 1: You're fa man, I canna tell you, And I.
Speaker 2: Think he does. I guess form may Rose the Baba.
Speaker 1: Range, because we're never going to evolve.
Speaker 2: We get a little crazy, little sing with a fun think.
Speaker 1: I think I probably assume he does. But I've also known he's British for so long. Yeah, I didn't know so long. When he was married to brook Shields, I was like, how did this British nigga with fucking battle scars British nigga. Listen, this nigga looks like he fought the fucking reapers and made it out and he married Brookshields. Look, man, I don't don't even know. I think that's worse than acne scars. That's something else they did that is excluded some sort or like a cultural scars. Those are not Acne stars. It's not acne stars at all. It's the guys who got Jay Leno.
Speaker 3: They got to know they thought he was an actual seal and they were clubbing him and then he was like, stop stop, you stop.
Speaker 1: Hitting me with clubs, seal sign things. I'm a PATHI I'm a pathidt from what is that from? It is that from anything? What are you saying? I'm a real puff. It's like a disabled person saying something like that with a really really quite disfigured.
Speaker 2: Honestly, don't know what you're talking about, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Uh so, you know, actually speaking of UK, so, one of my favorite songs growing up is a Return of the Mac Return Yeah, and that's by Mark Morrison and that nigga is from.
Speaker 1: The u K.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And I was like, what the lot the guys were British, but then it makes sense because I'm like, uh, English, you know, they like that wasn't like an American. Americans weren't making any music like that at that time, like especially the way that he sounded, so it was unique.
Speaker 1: After Yeah, we're definitely after Like after that, I was like, oh, you can make music like this.
Speaker 2: It's fine, ya, we got approval.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. Yeah, I don't know if I have that.
Speaker 2: Many things of things that we already like fucking a C d C. That was. Yeah, we talked about that on that on the podcast.
Speaker 1: We talked about that.
Speaker 2: But the the one thing I will say is, and I think I I brought this up probably recently on the show.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I was fucking bewildered to find out that who was sayings lead singer was like, I was like, genuinely, it is a It was a shock to my system when I saw it.
Speaker 1: I guess for me, it's Amy against Amy Winehouse. Oh right, yeah, yeah she is British because because she doesn't even really sound white either, she could have been could have been too. No no, no, yeah, I've been bad. Way I go back. I won't. First of all, that's Australian. Yeah, close enough, same ship. I don't care, don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to Neil Patrick Harris's house. I bet he's really nice.
Speaker 1: No one says really nice anymore in real life anyway. No one's like, oh he's really was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh Bush, the band Bush.
Speaker 1: No, George W. Bush is fucking daily?
Speaker 3: Do you guys know the band Bush? Like they have a song called jean Head. That's the fun that is not an American band. They sound like they're from fucking Seattle or something. They do sound like they're they may sound specific breathe it like that's so grungy, and they're like, oh I saw them do an interview like I was when I was living in Vegas. They came on a local radio station like oh yeah, we go and be playing. I was like, what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: I was just like, I can't believe that definitely smacked me in the face. It's like, because this would be harder if it was like Canadians, because Canadians are like so already pretty much us, and like the way they talk and sort of act that you don't really know until something random happens.
Speaker 2: A lot of time, you just hear the little subtle differences.
Speaker 1: Like the Weekend is Canadian. I would have never guessed he was Canadian. You just ruined. You ruined me. Really, you didn't know.
Speaker 7: You didn't know you killed with Jim Carrey the Weekend, I thought, so my friend turned me onto the Weekend In twenty eleven, I remember this.
Speaker 2: I was with an amazing artist. I was living with him in Phoenix and the first song was called The Birds Too.
Speaker 1: You lived with the Weekend in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Birds Too is like one of my favorite songs. Like, damn, this nigga shut the fuck up anyway, but yeah, yeah, I just assumed. I was like, this is a smooth I was like, this dude's bringing R and B back because R and B was dead around that time. Yes, and I was like, this dude's bringing R and B back and uh and then now he's one of the biggest artists of all time. I was like, dude, you kind of you kind of felt he's from Canada.
Speaker 2: Damn, dude, that doesn't feel good. Why because where's your American pride?
Speaker 1: Man? Just kidding, but like you know, I mean, there's plenty of really good American well artists too that I do R and B again too. You just don't You just don't hear about them. There's a lot of women and that makes me happy because I'm always gonuber for a female singer over a male singer when it comes to pretty much anything R and B in particular, pretty much anything. And there's a lot of really really really.
Speaker 2: You know, Hayley Williams is from India.
Speaker 1: She's not. She's literally from North Carolina. That's crazy. What are you talking about? There is there's Carolina Carolina. You're you're stupid either, look like Louisiana. I think it's North Carolina. So Louisiana is.
Speaker 2: The thing, but North Carolina, there's no there's no North Carolina.
Speaker 1: That's insane. So just there's just Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Don't go crying to your mother. I guess we're world.
Speaker 3: Maybe get done world.
Speaker 1: We had a little fan.
Speaker 3: I heal the curtain back ever, so business take it from the top stop like seven kidding. Yeah, that was that was just distaste.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything that was said that Kingston is so stupid, Cray that.
Speaker 2: You just did that impression and passed it off on Derek for the audio a whole same.
Speaker 1: If I could throw my voice like that, that'd be amazing, just make it sound like you that ruined your life. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know any other ones to be honest with you, Mississippi apology or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I got so many jokes too that I'm just trying. I'm just holding back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Derek, because you're a racist. That's why you guys all.
Speaker 3: The flaming Israel for like nine hundred years on the podcast.
Speaker 1: And he's like, flaming Israel was valid. I'm not flaming.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, I forgive me, forgive me, I actually I say, watched you flaming Jews?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? That's insane. I was going through Instagram yesterday and it was something where freaking christ was like, there's this person being like, I love watching Core, I like Keeping the Value of or whatever and all that bs, and I was like, I don't watch Gore. I watch people dying, okay, a safe way, the safe to assume they're gone. But it's not like I don't watch videos people getting mad and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you saying? Are you referencing the video of the Yeah, I didn't send that to you because I thought that was you. I said that to you because I thought it was hysterical, because I didn't even know how to say this is annoying about this, because I don't know how to cite this or show you when I'm talking about there's a video.
Speaker 1: Of this girl talking about when she's like watching Gore in public, and she's like, it's really interesting either she's she's clearly someone that's watched a lot of people expire. And then Chris commented in the comments of the video, I saw it this said, this feels unbelievably familiar or shockingly familiar to something. Yeah, and everyone in the freaking comments of that post was like, oh sween sweet, is this swing? Oh right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that was not my like I was, because the impression is so specific. It is like a high schooler, like an autistic high schooler from like twenty ten, who isn't great at communicating but wants to seem really cool. And there's like these these little inflections that she does that like nail it. And I was like, I was cringing into my fucking mind. She said, I'll send it to you, Derek. Uh, because I don't know if I said it to you. Maybe I said it to the chat, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, and everybody was like Dutch sounds like sweetness, like I'm not a gore person.
Speaker 2: She does this thing where she like, she's like, what if somebody I loved went through that, Well, she does this, and she does this thing. It's like, well, I guess I would I guess and she starts over again and I was just like, oh my god, this is so this hurts to watch.
Speaker 1: You know what. It probably about the most because people probably assume that you were that age, you were like that, and you just weren't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Derek Spark, it's it's it's in the It's in the dark tank, uh, Discord chat, it's this. It's this fucking video where he says I feel personally attacked or not Discord oh Instagram right, yes, sorry, Okay, yeah, it's it's this girl and just like the inflection of it, dude, it's gonna physically bothered. I already hate just just looking at the fucking thumbnail.
Speaker 1: I already hate it.
Speaker 2: I know it's I've because I knew people like that, like they wouldn't say that, and it wouldn't be It wouldn't pertain to Gore necessarily either, but like that in those inflections, those mannerisms are so real, Like it makes me mad thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I know a handful of social retards.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but it's like a it's such a unique type of social Yeah, a flat ill is crazy. The snap, the sna app and the restart of like she's starting to say something that she thinks is witty and then like she has to restart it from the beginning. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen I've seen that so many times I have, like in high school, and it's always gross, right, isn't it Like it's I've never seen somebody capture it so so well. I was like I saw that video and I was like, this is fuck. Yeah, it's it's it's unfortunately too well.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like hating Jeoffrey and Game of Thrones, where it's like, you know, like I know you're not real, nigga, but like I'm still upset at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's either a recovered one of those or very stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either a recovered one or an extremely talented actress. I said.
Speaker 2: I commented, this is triggeringly familiar, and everybody's like, yeah, Sweeney moment, show this Sweeny moment, Sween on the Stark Tank. Sween has four days to respond.
Speaker 1: I am not a gore person. Gore doesn't bother me per se, But I'm not a gore person. Whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't trust goore people. They're like they're they're they're one and slip away from trying some of themselves.
Speaker 1: I think that's why they're doing I think I think it's good that there they have that outlet so they don't try it. I think, like, good, you stay over here, you don't hurt bunnies, but you watch people kick bunnies into the fucking into space. Ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've got two final ones that we'll go through and then we'll read the names t road in Do you guys have any guilty pleasure songs? Mine solely is that Safe and sound? That song safe and sound. It's in most it's the most commercial ass jingle song. But I really like it a lot. I don't even know what that is. I think it's specific, it's not even specific.
Speaker 1: I can you up is that it take you where you want to be in want?
Speaker 3: I put it safe and it put came up immediately Capital City and what a stupid no, we'll call.
Speaker 2: Your Yeah, I know, all right, you don't have to keep saying it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, like this is the type of audience you know, they listen to, Uh.
Speaker 1: I got, Actually, I'm sorry, I got really really bothered me.
Speaker 3: They listened to, you know, imagine dragons and and all that ship like Loom in the year yeah Loom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's all that. It's that's it's stomp clap, uh huh.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's when you're writing something that you know is going to be on a fucking commercial, which understandably, I understand the incentive. You know, Yeah, I get it, get a fuck ton of it. Look at one hundred and sixty seven million on just the the YouTube video loan.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. They probably made two hundred dollars on that, like the ad sense, it's fucking ridiculous. Yeah, but I don't know, I gotta be honest, I don't know if I have any like guiltful players here, but like, like I add stuff to my playlists pretty pretty shamelessly. Like you guys can check my public you guys can check my Spotify playlist, and it's it's pretty public. You search Chris reg like, it's a playlist that says it's it's called every song I've ever even remotely enjoyed, and the most recent thing on there is from fucking has been Hotel. Hmmm, So I gotta I don't got no guilty pleasure, you know what.
Speaker 3: I would say it probably for me same I would say it's for me like one, it's not necessarily a guilty pleasure, but it's the closest thing I think is because it's a song that kind of gives me chills when it goes up like a half step or whatever. Uh, I forgot what the actual term is called. When they do at the end of the song like oh they the chorus, they bring it up one last one to.
Speaker 2: Oh the kid that's I think it's just a key change, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's just a specific name for it.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't matter, it doesn't fu yeah, but uh, the slean Deon's that's the way it is or whatever, and that's.
Speaker 1: The oh yeah. And then at the end of the then it gets even when you're ready to go, there's no easy.
Speaker 2: Way it gets like it gets. It's so hype there's something about it that like hypes me up. And then I feel like, like, say, this is what I want to play in my mind. If I was in a fight, I want like I have to, like I win. That's good that I get it, and so so January fifth, twenty twenty one, I added, that's the way it is by Celine Beyond to My Place. It's a good fucking song. Good song, dude, I've always liked it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have any I don't know because my playlist is pretty like I like white Girl fucking music from like the twenty tens.
Speaker 2: So it's never got Michelle branch On here, I have fucking Kelly Clarkson On here, I got. I got a bunch of stuff. I I there's a there's a song from Hasben Hotel with fucking Patrick stumping it, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Yo, let me hear it.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it, fucking fall Out boy in a TV show. Okay, I'll take it, and.
Speaker 1: It's good, all right. So I don't know. Moments in love? What is this this song? I have Moments in Love by the Art of Noise.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's that's crazy. I have everywhere I go by Hollywood, I'm dead. All right, Well that's pretty which is that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, because that's that's a good one because I'm be honest, I fucking hate that ship.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. It has a weedy that he likes. Are you fucking serious, dude? It Let me tell you something. It sucks, but I like it. I like that somebody did this. I like that people went into a fucking recording studio and did this on purpose. Yeah, it's and I authentically like it's just it's funny to me, and so of the rhymes are so fucking obnoxious. Yeah, yeah, like it's yeah, I think my problem with that and look at I'm probably supposed to be reading looking at it the way you do.
Speaker 3: I I've heard this Hollywood and Dead is just cringe inducing entirely. So in my mind, I was kind of thinking, like, oh, they're serious about this, like they think this is dope. And I think that's where my disconnect was, because that is it's so stupid to me, and I'm like, oh no, these niggas thought they were cooking, like they went to studio like this is this is we we fucking knocked this one out of the park, and I'm sure it's more of like, no, this is an obvious, fun, fucking like eminem type of song or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's how I he I'm sure that's what it is.
Speaker 3: But I'm just I was being like obtuse, I guess you know what I'm saying, make a move.
Speaker 1: I saw you winking.
Speaker 2: Drunken pussy is what I'm thinking. It's it's funny, good, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying. It's like, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Drunken pussy is what I'm thinking. That's a wild line. I mean, it's bars, it's bars, wake up, grab beer, grab rear, it's it's it's it's ridiculous. And I and to be fair, like I think melodically, I like, like, I wish it was in other, I wish other. I wish another band with different lyrics was using it have beer.
Speaker 1: I like half Bad, and I like the chorus of Bad. I don't know this.
Speaker 2: There was a satisfying kind of progression to it that I hear more than the lyrics. But like, it's it's just such a fucking stupid song. But I have that on there. Oh, I got a good recommendation. Here's a song that I probably would never I actually so me and my friends would listen to this kind of One of my friends was one of those bros, those Orange County bros. So he was into cotton Mouth Kings.
Speaker 3: And me, as a you know, as me, would like, I'm like, oh, that's fucking stupid, of course. But they had one song that I was like, undeniably, this is actually kind of this is I don't want to give them credit for anything, but they have a song called Where's the Weed at that actually kind of like the Beats fun He goes button the fucking chorus, where's the weed at?
Speaker 1: Yo? Where's the weed that?
Speaker 3: It's my back back but you can't touch that. I'm like, shut the fuck up. But it just sounds good, something something in my prime, blowing hell of smoke, and I'm like it just kind of it like it it.
Speaker 1: I was like, God, if I hate.
Speaker 3: I hate bro so much, but I was like this one. But I wouldn't be I probably wouldn't be caught dead listening to that ship. Like if I was in my car, I couldn't do it, just out of principle.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I just flag poles, flag poles, do you know flag poles? That no, flagpols? It is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is it? What is the what is the lyrics? Paranoia?
Speaker 2: Paranoia? Everybody's coming to get me. Yeah, I'm not sick, but not well. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I've got that. I've got a song that's fair.
Speaker 1: I like you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got Whip It by Devo. This is all over the fucking place. It's ridiculous. That's after so this this, this is fucking insane. This lineup is ridiculous where it's fucking Helicopter by Block Party, the Passenger by Iggy Pop, Whip It by Devo, Flagpole Sita, and then fucking bad Bunny. My playlist is my playlist is fucking schizophren but.
Speaker 1: But my, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Guilty pleasure is kind of a thing like you kind of grow out of because at a certain point you're just like why do I why is it? Why is a very good point, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: There was an era of a lot of that scream Oh ship that I was hanging out with the when I was when I was in a certain band, a lot of them were listening to like the scream of Ship that I never really because I because I'm like with Kingston where he's like, oh, I prefer female vocals, particularly when these men are singing falsetto these very high fucking chords, and uh.
Speaker 1: A woman would be way more suited to those songs.
Speaker 2: Those songs would all be better bangers if if women were right. And there's why no bang.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sleeping with Sirens was the ultimate one for me. They have a song called something like if you're if you're James Dean, if you're Audrey Hepburn, then I'm James Dean or something. It's called that or some stupid fucking all those screambo bands had fucking names like that the song titles.
Speaker 2: But like, oh yeah, like it's not a scene, it's a goddamn army, like oh, I write soon, it's not tragedy, it's ship like that. And uh so even though I liked that song, but it's yeah, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like that one, the Sleeping with Sirens, because that is it was the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life, and I was like, bro, this is hard for me. I probably can listen to it now like in my car and feel unbothered since I'm like all old, but at the time, I actually did feel embarrassed because, especially if you know that it's a guy singing it, if there's something about it feels like I'm like, this is the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life. But if a woman was singing, I'm like, this is this is like damn this could Hailey Williams look out, you know, like watch out?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, the only song that I've ever felt embarrassed to listen to, and I really don't know why because it doesn't really make any sense, but like, fucking uh, oh my god, what the hell is it called?
Speaker 1: Handlebars? Oh? Is that the twenty one or Crazy by Flow with no handlebars? No handlebars? Yeah? That one.
Speaker 2: I like that song for whatever reason, Like it was like.
Speaker 1: That song is cringe. That song is cringe, but only cringe because of the fact that it's like like a guy being like, yeah, I believe in myself. I can do my own thing, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, ah, it's not though, what do you mean it is about?
Speaker 1: It's about that, Like it's him, it's him revealing, isn't it. If I'm not mistaken isn't that.
Speaker 2: No, No, the song is about like a dude like becoming like an egomaniac.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know anything about but I've never like paid his names to the lyrics other than that line.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: It's a good I think it's a good song earnestly, like I think it's actually like well written, but like there's something about it that I felt like weird listening to it. I don't know, Okay, but anyway, that'll be the last one. And then, uh, this final question around us out because I can't believe I forgot to mention this. Uh we got to see and I don't know if we talked about this since we saw it, but like we got to see Metroid Prime four. Uh uh caseon did you see?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't where you didn't see it? No?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh boy?
Speaker 1: How does it look? Old boy? Oh boy?
Speaker 2: I hate to break this to you, so uh boycotting Metroid Prime four and all Nintendo products.
Speaker 1: Rode in, He says, what's up?
Speaker 2: DEI hires, I recently saw the previews for Metroid Prime four, and I've never been more disappointed in my life. The franchise, The franchise is known for isolation, cramped corridors, and insanely immersive atmosphere, So why the fuck.
Speaker 1: Did they put a quippy character in it?
Speaker 2: My question is when has the company or studio Dude, he looks like a racist, Like, dude, it's crazy, Rick moranis essentially yeah, it's literally Rick moranis.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 2: So the game itself looks good, but like that character looks like he could derail the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 1: It's really a shame, but.
Speaker 3: Like a goofy Jerry Lewis Rick moranis, it's like, that's what he looks like. If you just look at his fucking face, you're like, oh, dude, you should hear you should hear his.
Speaker 2: Line let me, let me, let me click on the They are like, yeah, you can, yeah, put it up, So why the fuck they put quep behind it? My my question is when is a company or studio completely missed the mark for you or a piece of media that got tarnished by dumbass people who went all Marvel money or something similar. So we'll answer that maybe maybe next but dude, man.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm keeping cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 2: I think the game itself will be good, but I think it'll have to be good around that character, and that's going to turn a lot of people off.
Speaker 1: There should be an option to mute him. What the hell doesn't isn't that? I hate the nice shut like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Dude, He says. There's a scene where he's like, it's about to get real nerdy in here.
Speaker 1: He says that the samis over the wall.
Speaker 3: What if Samus gets to kill him at the end of the game, do you think that would be a suffice?
Speaker 1: She walks up to him. She walks up to him, She steps on the back of his neck. He's like, blows that off.
Speaker 2: Really, dude, I've not seen I've not seen a character, And to be fair, like, dude, I don't know much about Metroic Crime, so I don't even I don't know much about it, but like apparently, like from what I've heard, it's it's built around kind of like isolation and kind of figuring things out and like being by yourself. So like the fact that they thought to do this is crazy actually, because he's so like no, even the IGN preview was like, this fucking guy sucks.
Speaker 1: I hope he's not in it for long.
Speaker 3: I read a comment, why is he wearing glasses under his visor in his futuristic spacesuit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's actually a good point. You think that wouldn't look I love this game franchise so much. I hope I hope it. I'm always for Nintendo fucking shipting a bed. But to be fair, a lot of them.
Speaker 2: It's the only negative thing that people had to say about it, to be fair, But it's so But it's so damnit, you know what It's like, it's one of the it's one of the reasons you play Metroid is to is to presumably experience this alone. And so that would be like if they put that would be like if they made the wart Hog sprint, you know.
Speaker 1: Like there's boosters on the Warthog, would that be kind of cool?
Speaker 2: Well no, I mean, like the wheels pick up and that's not the same thing, Chris, But yeah, I give it, it's not the same thing at all, but like, uh whatever, So yeah, I don't know, it's uh, I'm curious about it. But that that man, that guy, that guy sucks. I feel bad for whoever wrote that character to like you know that they were like passionate about it. They were like, man, we're gonna introduce a whole new audience this to this game.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I'm so excited. Like, Okay, look at if you're writing.
Speaker 3: Let's say you're a writer, right, I'm guys, you're like, all right, you're tasked. You've been hired to write a character for met for the Metro universe. You do even if you're not a fan of Metro, you do your research. Wouldn't you be like, all right, this is you know, like even if they were like, hey, do this, he'd be like, ah, like, eh, can I take some liberties and make him not as fucking retarded? Or can I you know what I'm saying, Like it just feels That's why I felt like when they were doing the Veil Guard or I was like, all right, guys, you guys know the fucking theme. You guys know this, and then oh they put in Blara or whatever, and she's like, whoa wait. I'm like, what the fuck is happening? This isn't what what is this? This is not the theme?
Speaker 2: But okay, whatever you got, you guys know best. It is what it is, man, it is what it is. But yeah, so my question, so the question was, has it has when is a company or studio completely missed a mark for you or a piece of media that got tarnished by Uh, I guess it's the same. It's a rephrasing the same question.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I mean we both just I both decided Dragon Age. Yeah, yeah, I don't I don't know. I don't know if I have an answer really because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Bungeie is really the only studio that I would feel betrayed by in that sense, and I don't know if they've ever really disappointed me to that degree. There are definitely expansions where I was like, this is dogwater, Like I remember Lightfall was pretty bad, but you kind of knew that, like, oh, a year later, there's gonna be another one, so it did feel that bad. I don't know, I uh, I'm sure there's an example. Oh, you know what fucking Battlefield then twenty forty two when that game came out and it didn't have a fucking scoreboard and everything was I can't believe that, but that was pretty rough. That was that was sad for no reason, just for no reason anyway. I kind of just depressed myself a little bit thinking about Vailguard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get over it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of don't worry because hard brother, you've I know, just well, I forgot to.
Speaker 1: I forgot to mention that, like.
Speaker 2: I entered your name in a raffle there and you've won, actually two thousand copies of dragged it into the That is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: They're really they're really trying to get rid of the the you know, the inventory.
Speaker 8: You know, sad because I can't even sell them, you know, I know you have to like smelt them into a sword or something, you know, something interesting.
Speaker 1: That would have me incensed, That would have me agonizing if I and you have to take on.
Speaker 2: If I Amazon, if I Amazon delivered a copy of Dragon Age The Vailguard to your door every single day for the rest of the year, would.
Speaker 1: That bother you? I'd be like, why are you wasting your money like this? Like why are you wasting your money? Like what's happening? Let me see how much that would be.
Speaker 2: Let me say a dragon Age, Dragon Age the Veil Guard. So I want to I want shopping. Okay, let's see fifty bucks. So there's about what would you say, forty one days, forty one days left. It would only cost me like two thousand and fifty dollars as a base, it only cost me two grand to send you a copy of.
Speaker 1: Just Wasting Money, Just Wasting Money, I would say, yeah, and that's how that's how I would put it.
Speaker 2: I would I would actually go to the bank and get alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be a good idea, man. Yeah, thanks fucking hell.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, on that note, let's get the fuck out of here. Let's read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons. Remember, you can come over to the Patreon and join this immaculate roster of lists or a roster of names. I should say and get your name right at the end of the show, as I will do. What if you open your door right now and it was there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you are waiting. I feel like this is funny once. Really, don't do it again. That's a waste of money. Noted. No, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, all right, have me down three two one.
Speaker 2: There's a spoof horror about a giant sperm called Wadzilla.
Speaker 1: It's a parody of Godzilla. Not bad.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that that's real.
Speaker 1: I hate myself. I might watch it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that that one name already drained to be honestly, put the peep in my boca. I'm sure someone's done it before presidential Yeah he confirmed. Yep, that's right. President Trump famously uh sucked Bill Clintons.
Speaker 1: Oh right, that's what yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah that did that did happen? Big Chrissy A comfy night flirting with the other comfy trans night through the Patreon names. During they had that like a couple like I think, like yesterday or whatever, they had like there's this audio that they claimed was leaked, and it was like it was Trump screaming like I'm not releasing the Epstein files. If I go down, I'm taking you down with me. I'm like, this is clear. This no way he said this. Yeah, I was talking to it's too perfect. It's it's too perfect.
Speaker 3: I was just like, hey, no, yeah, I literally I said, And then those exact things always said that Jojo was like brow Now, if.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that, it's also too energetic, like he's like, it doesn't sound like it sounds like twenty sixteen, yeah right right right, So if it's not AI, it's just a good impressionist, uh mist, which there are many. Mitch t Lemone, God's favorite femboy, Malik Barry Chris Is two thousand and six, Toyota Corolla, can you please service me anal footcake kobab. But my friend Lewis d lifted one and eighty kilograms call him gay?
Speaker 1: Please, you're gay? Lewis gay boy?
Speaker 2: Farty Michael bay sneezing on young Colin and vaporizing him. Kingston is Deborah Morgan with tits, saying well, that's why I don't know who's I don't know who. So that's the sister of a of a of a of Oh my god, Dexter. Oh you hear me, asshole Dexter's lab Dexters.
Speaker 1: It's the same character. Get out the bike, murdered broom, Sergeant House, murder House.
Speaker 2: I'm suspicious. I'm suspicious.
Speaker 1: That's just laugh That is so trash. That sucks.
Speaker 2: Genie asked me if I wanted perfect memory or to turn all of Sweeney's blood into bacon grease. But I can't remember what I chose.
Speaker 1: That is so dog shit.
Speaker 2: That is dog shit, saying well, that was fun, monotonously after finishing a video, game I paid too much for. That's a bummer man. That's always sad to be just like, well after forty hours, well that was fun.
Speaker 1: Tragic. Uh, dog shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna be my experience with Masquerade if I keep playing it the way I'm playing it, which is the wrong way. But I do want to play that Kronos game too. The dead Space kind of looking, it's all fun.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna miss like fifty games this year. Watch out, guys, Massad replaces people with pedo clones. That's the good ending too, That's what's great. That's what you don't understand is like that's like the best realities that that's what happens because the other reality is because the other reality is that they're just they're all just pedophiles. It's it's more whimsical and more like optimistic to assume that Israel just clones people and replaces them with their clones, and the clones happen to become pedophiles. Because the thing about clones, too, right, is that a clone is technically a child.
Speaker 1: M Uh, I'm not. I don't care about arguing at that point, care enough, that's all I'm saying is like if if you cloned, if you cloned yourself as you are now, yes, fifteen years ago, so that's not how I am now.
Speaker 2: No, listen as you are like your current version. Let's say you exist as you were now but fifteen years ago, and you clone that because those no, no, no, listen to me. You clone yourself fifteen years ago. Now that clone could date a fifteen year old legally.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like you can get to live out you so you can. I don't want to talk about I don't want to talk about this with you. I don't want this conversation. I just I don't want to I don't want this.
Speaker 9: Charlico, we carry the flame, prey to the gospel.
Speaker 1: Oh carrious name.
Speaker 2: I love that song, say my favorite song this year.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of not even fucking close.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of like I was like, dude, I legitimately should cover this.
Speaker 2: Cover I would fucking it would kill me.
Speaker 1: I'll look into it. I'll see if what I could do is we are dude.
Speaker 2: I I first started to hear you that like a day or two ago, and it's been like beginning of the week for I am such a I'm such a I totally missed it, so I'm a huge fan every time. Actually I saw this. I saw this list of like the best songs of the year, and number five was we Are Charlie Kirk and number four was we Are Charlie Kirk Nightcore and then like the other way, and it was just it was all the same song, and I was like, I can't argue. I don't know if there's a song I've heard this year that I like more than that song.
Speaker 3: True, it's been it's it's I thought that was that song was a joke at first, like I thought someone I, you know, to just make fun. But I went to the I went to the Spotify and it's just, oh, it's a legitimate like a I slapped.
Speaker 2: Christian be the same at the truth at the same time.
Speaker 3: I guess it's unless somebody was like somebody went to the you know, the app and made a bunch of AI slop songs knowing that it would do that. It just seems like some asshole is like profiting, like and you know, it's not like a serious song in the way that like they're passionate about it, but they're clearly someone's like, oh, let me honor Charlie Kirk and put this up.
Speaker 1: And I know it should be a banger.
Speaker 3: And I thought it was somebody like Chris at first, you know what I mean, like making like, oh, this is gonna be hilarious. I don't think so, because they have just a bunch of I can't be wrong. There's a that there's a full song. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: I was gonna it's got.
Speaker 1: Like a beat for the gospel. This is the legacy, so dramatic.
Speaker 2: It it's so crazy that the legacy, it really is just it's such a joke, dude.
Speaker 1: The circification makes it so bad. The cifications so disrespectful. They're so disrespectful, dude. Even you see the.
Speaker 2: Guy getting the g t a lady, Yes, yes, yes, Oh God, God bless Wold, God bless America.
Speaker 1: This is what it's all about. I mean, that's what happens to life.
Speaker 2: You live, man, No, this is what happens regard That's what That's what I'm saying. It's like this will happen with everybody. Like it's like the days of like respect the dead or over and they've been done. They've been done gone for a while, sure, but nothing like Dick Cheney. Dude, nobody gave a fright.
Speaker 1: Well no. The thing is this, right, the difference between not when people not caring and people making a legit fucking joke of it, that those are different, That is true.
Speaker 2: Fewer people made a joke out of change, ye don't.
Speaker 1: People don't respect him being dead, not even a little. That's the biggest problem. No one cares. I don't care, like I don't and I don't care. And it's the people.
Speaker 2: And I hope the people that are upset about it they at least find the common denominator. It's like, hey, why all the other people that have died recently, even that are public figures and whatnot, why have they not been mean to death like this? I want you to think about this. I want you to truly understand why they're going hard on the paint on this one guy. The only meme that I remember being like persistent was like the the them in daring with the other people who died. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Like that was always something that would happen. But and I love the idea of this, Like the FBI agent chasing mill House into the into the into the fucking pipe and mill house turuns around and he goes, Charlie Kirk is dead.
Speaker 1: I don't care, so would make that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like? Damn?
Speaker 2: No? I just I just I just advented if I would have been a fresh one something. Look when I just posted, guys, where'd you posted?
Speaker 1: The chat?
Speaker 2: And uh Instagram or the oh no and the yeah zen cass? What is this?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: Fifteen dies after coworkers in certain high pressure hose up erected another one, another one, no way, another one, dude, this this is I can't believe this happens is regularly.
Speaker 1: Fifteen. Oh my goodness, man, he's a kid. He's a little kid. That's so unfortunate. I'm laughing because I'm fucked up inside. But that's really unfortunate. It's just that, really is that?
Speaker 3: Why do people think I've never thought to put that up someone's I've worked with that ship before.
Speaker 1: I've never put on someone's ass, Dude, high pressurized hoses will whip the ship out of you when they filled with water. It's really bad. It's crazy. Where'd they work? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was like a burger king. I'm thinking of what I'm thinking of a fire hose. This is insane. What high pressure ized told you.
Speaker 1: Haven't been like sorry, Starbucks and stuff, I've definitely used them before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, watch out, guys, Massad, I read that already, get you. I have twenty five dollars by two big black, sexy Israelites and a light skin twink Delta. Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. And why is it still crying? Clamu les Squire the third making that pussy so wet like a like a what whoa?
Speaker 1: Making that that.
Speaker 2: Pussy so wet like a retarded kid eating playto no attack, no against the idea of comfy trans night Eerie, what do you mean not against her?
Speaker 1: After no screen?
Speaker 2: You do look you look like vanta black with lips. It's fucking crazy. Like the camera specifically on my screen, there's no texture in your beard. It looks like just it looks like my monitor is off for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like that's just just darkness on my face.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to shave it when you get to James Harden level.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get when you.
Speaker 2: Get to like case you ever done the you ever done the short hair beard thing you ever.
Speaker 3: Do that, you should buzz it off completely and then have James hard.
Speaker 1: I'm shaving off the sides of my hair entirely. It's gonna be I'm getting a bald fade, and then I'm just gonna get my facial hair.
Speaker 3: How about top of the head and then a cold sack in your beard?
Speaker 1: How does that work? Is this only beard here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The other way around? So's no.
Speaker 3: Beard in a circle on your chin, and then you have a colder sack like just basically match the top you want to you want to both the match if you have no facial hair to do that. If you looked up, you look like headphones.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like, uh, I'm probably about to buzz my like I'm so sick of I'm so sick of man. No, you gotta have a do ponytails from now on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get present with a mortar. What a retort? Now? I actually I'm gonna buzz it. I think I'm just so tired.
Speaker 2: You should be like that guy from the Sopranos. What's his name, like Furio or or whatever?
Speaker 1: Figure out Furio. I think his name is what I remember.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a fake Furios for Furio.
Speaker 1: Is it Furio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, check him out? Oh the slicks? Yeah, do that? That's you.
Speaker 2: This guy looks like I want to kill him. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: He looks like I want to kill him. Insane. That is the most insane I ever heard.
Speaker 2: You say, Actually, did did you bang blonde Blazer or invisibit?
Speaker 1: I went with a visit. I went blonde Blazer.
Speaker 2: The game kind of wants you to not do blonde Blazing.
Speaker 1: I know it's no I think it does actually.
Speaker 2: Now not if you played the end, you just kind of like that's clearly in VisiC ail.
Speaker 1: It's like I guess.
Speaker 2: There's like a cannon, you know, yeah, like Lea.
Speaker 1: Yeah hot, but Vanilla bro, I don't want that ship. I wish you could bang her mom. That's the like that'd be. That's the only problem.
Speaker 3: You should have been able to stop her problem, like, you know, like all right, the only way.
Speaker 1: A lot of people ask me, you should have met her earlier than that point of the game through some random what is this? What is this?
Speaker 2: Wait? What is this a reference to get in those blue guts? What is this a reference to this name? A lot of people as ask me, Tokyo sexually. Where do you get your name? I know exactly what this is, brob what oh is this.
Speaker 1: The fucking uh? The come down?
Speaker 2: I just want to say sexa the Cometown?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Good lie luck good luck? Yeah, Tokyo.
Speaker 1: It's been a while.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard a reference from Cometown for a while. One of the names is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a reference to Wale like the rapper?
Speaker 2: No, Tokyo sex Wally? No, no, no, that's just a real person.
Speaker 1: Does a guy named you gotta get a bunch of fresna? Not even from just from so sex w a l e okay, sorry to Tokyo sex. Yeah, he's the real person.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: He just looks like Eric Adams, I mean from the side a little bit, I guess from the yo. What happened to Eric Adams? Wish wishes? What happened to his eye? Oh? He got fun to death. Yo.
Speaker 2: He's got like he's got like a different He's got like a he's like different seal. He's got like a different eye thing.
Speaker 1: I'm different different seal. Chris, Chris, for real, that is the stupidest thing said. Actually, what are you saying? Shut up? That really upset. You don't like different seal is so stupid, the dumbest I ever heard. Why are you.
Speaker 2: Giving different seals such a hard time.
Speaker 1: He's got the thing going on. You know that he's got one heavy eyes. That's what he should be called his eyes. One of his eyes wiges witch. It's that.
Speaker 2: We'll have a we have a guessing contest with that forest Whitaker. Guess which which which of forest Whinker's eye weighs the most? Guess Wittaker weighs more so stupid anyway, Elder scrolls elves called red guards and only the gayest will suck guys.
Speaker 1: Blow me a gay by gave him Benjamin Emma, Emma, Emma Vigland.
Speaker 2: Calling Tim pull the N word.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That was your impression of her where he was like and it's me, oh my god, uh.
Speaker 1: The it's good stuff.
Speaker 2: The r beater, young colin throwing us, throwing saw blades at other children. He's literally mega man.
Speaker 1: What I think we talked about he does the polls like we.
Speaker 2: Talked about where what was that thing we talked about where he like he would skin himself into a meat, Mega man. Oh yeah, yeah, he had said and ass is an ass is in an ass in an assassin stroking my ship to Rick Blackman's videos, Berserker Bro's bang bus sized Venus, reckless Rhino, the Sloker two yso Dirpy Spedward Spedward Crayon, hands up, Christ Vane the cock Johnson, Uh, my sleeper house is demon is norm McDonald?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You can't move.
Speaker 2: Bayonetting a French soldier with a bad dragon.
Speaker 1: Doy Uh alright, wild.
Speaker 2: Old man spaghetti nuts. I pay hookers to wear a mask of Donald Trump with a hole cut out the Mouets' highly recommend that's okay, Domo Nation. If I build a flamethrower that shoots, come, can king some be the first target since he's so black and gay. Derek Notchov and his innocent hashtag free am round ied Asian on the run from the FDA for domestic assault.
Speaker 1: What the FDA Drug Administration is? That's is he?
Speaker 2: You you know how abusive you have to be for them administration to get involved.
Speaker 1: That's outrageous they've gotten involved. Uh.
Speaker 2: Guy that can't tell the difference between beef jerky and dried up scabs, and he really likes beef jerky Jesus Christ. No no, no, no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: No penis penis man.
Speaker 2: I support ethnicity affirming care for Jews who think they're from the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Nice. I didn't say it. I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Ship you agree with it, though, I don't even know if I agree. I don't even know necessarily what it's saying, because I'm really all my brain powers going through getting through this. Avoid Yeah, you get you're avoiding it so hard, Teleport.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I'm so hungry, Like I like, I had a little bit of food before I did this, but like I'm coming off right off a sacred so like I'm just like I need I need a real meal. What I've been recording since fucking six six am, which is still long, but like six ams would be fucking it, I'd be dead right now. Young Colin meets Art the clown. Hilarity ensues Queen of fab Hazard. Yes it's true. I gave Bubba a great blow job. Some say it's the greatest, A big beautiful blow. I'd say, let's go big beautiful blow. Bald, blue eyed German Man petitioning for Hassan to ask about the Wigers in China and see what happens. Mortar Am, mortar Am going to president the kill with me, Victor Frankenstein's won't womb sickness. I want to be the spirit of vengeance and swedens balls. Thug Zilla versus Mecha Mecha Wiga two parentheses. It's young college. Oh oh, it's me Colin Moriarty. That's my alter ego. Though I'm really Mecha Wiga two.
Speaker 1: That is trad. I didn't know that that is really trash. That is trash.
Speaker 2: Second, glitch frogs together strong gay master Chief, be like sir, finishing this dude. Why does pissing sound like frying chicken?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I think it's because we made friars to sound like that.
Speaker 1: Facts dull Uh.
Speaker 2: It's to make you think about relief, because you're thinking about, Oh, I'm so relieved that the chicken is on its way.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Froze Ogan says, honey, where is my alpha brain?
Speaker 1: Where is my alpha brain?
Speaker 2: So stupid, Frozgan is so goddamn stupid. This is the dumbest right, this is the dumbest name I've seen a while.
Speaker 1: You're a negro, mister, grinch. I don't like you.
Speaker 10: You's crazy. People just don't try. People don't try.
Speaker 1: That's the joke. That's the joke.
Speaker 2: Pray praying to the steam machine like like the Caaba Big Meaty stinks, Donald Dump sharded the deal. Gay sec should be hyped even more. Come on, guys, gay actor rosebud Delicious. Oh yeah, there it is, uh Sonic the Hedgehog feet porn. Sorry I can't. I had a burrito, water, fire, air, dirt, fucking sucking f slurs making.
Speaker 1: Them so what are their names again?
Speaker 3: Okay, that works, uh icp water and dirt, the Miracle song about the Magnets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Oh.
Speaker 2: Somebody was describing bitcoin in the context of juggalos and it cracked me the where like I can't remember, I can't remember what they were saying. It was like, uh, I like, you wouldn't bet like of the cryptocurrencies it's all it's mostly bullshit, but bitcoin is legitimate in the same way that like the Insane clown Posse is like it's it's not good music, but you you it wouldn't be wise to bet against juggalos, you know, like they're gonna be They're always gonna be and I was like, yeah, he was support for both of them, like it would be like there's always way to be support for Juggles, just like they're always be support for bitcoin, but like not every band.
Speaker 1: If you like A you could, you're not gonna want to.
Speaker 2: Jump You're not gonna want to jump on board with every crypto. I guess, but that actually makes sense. That was such a good it was he worded it so much better than that. But uh, Heath reminded of a Yu gi O card gets the real Kings and Jamison who went missing in two thousand and five. Derek is a powerful N word.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, when I say that, it's almost never written out, it's always written as Edward Really is there a yeah? Yeah, I can't remember the last time it's actually been written Is.
Speaker 1: There a Ball's cheney? God? Damn?
Speaker 2: I love titties? Uh? Sweeney gargles Spaniard diarrhea. That's crazy, gay Ny the butt sex guy e a sports It's in the sand. Sween eats garmin Bosia through his gay little silly straw.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was also shocked to find out Chumbawamba are an extremely political left wing band Elf, what is this elf? Fusila though and Waiting for the Bus are great?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't I really, I must say I have not delved deep into the discography of Chumble Woman.
Speaker 1: I never even thought about it. Maybe there's some gold Who knows how many monthly listeners do you think they have on Spotify? Who? Five billion? Five billion?
Speaker 2: Five billion? Okay, I'm locking it in. It's no, here's what I could go.
Speaker 1: I'm right, I'm not right.
Speaker 2: It's in between those two for sure. I would guess maybe, like, uh, maybe nine.
Speaker 1: Million, five billion, So nine million, I feel like it is way too high.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would say probably.
Speaker 1: Let's check it out.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred k monthly listeners.
Speaker 1: I'm going eight hundred thou Oh uh, it's it, I got it.
Speaker 2: What is he a million?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I did. I was it was millions, which is tub thumping. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me because those big those big songs are carrying a lot of that. Okay, they got They have a song called Nazi and it's played live, so that that's one of their biggest hits.
Speaker 1: It's it's a live version of their song Nazi. Uh. And then yeah, tub thumping. There you go.
Speaker 2: Bella Chow Jesus Christ, Oh, bella Chow. Yeah, that's right, that's like, that's that song that everybody was surprised was by. Yeah, because it sounds like a real fascist anyway, Chris, start eating before the pod or I'll give you more backshots than Angel does. Platonic cousin. Platonic cousin is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's that is. I almost didn't catch it. I was actually talking to someone recently about that, Like people are like, oh the fact some people were like, is it weird to like call that. I don't call my half siblings siblings, And I'm like, I think that's kind of strange, but also depends if you're raised with them. Because my sister is my sister, She's not mine, She's like, my sister is my half sister. Technically I've never called says that, but I've never called them my half No one says that.
Speaker 2: That's like a freak thing to do. Hello, half sister, what are.
Speaker 1: You talking about.
Speaker 2: Sister in the in the context if you're describing them, But that is that is like even a vagina, right you fucking because you're it's it and actually scientifically called a vagina, But.
Speaker 1: I don't even refer to her as as my sister. But granted I grew up with her being my sister. I think that's where the correlation happens, if you grew up with them being I think.
Speaker 3: It's literally only in the context of like when you're introducing this is my half sister versus it just in any regular context you say sister, because who just differentiates like that all the time.
Speaker 2: It's weird. Yeah, I have a different context, the department of Department of horror, Young Colin getting Young Colin getting a lured into a van with mega man merch.
Speaker 1: Holding it up like a bull holds up on the red flag of the bull, and he's like and he's humming.
Speaker 2: When you do the toil, you fucking And then there's just a naked guy right there, right, and then Sol throws a size space. He's walking home with he's walking he's walking home with his brother Dagan, and Dagan doesn't give a fuck. He's just like, well, I guess I'm I guess I'm getting hell of gifts this Christmas.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, oh hell yeah. Your brother gets kidnapped. And that's what you say is crazy.
Speaker 2: The idea that you would think immediately, like we're more financially stable. Had I had Squeezy Jibs signed my scumbag hoodie, I don't know who that is. I've been through the desert on a horse. I've been through the desert waits is I've been through the desert on a horse, and I'm gay. So instead of with no name, Oh that's pretty good. It felt good to be out. It felt good to be out. Also, I'm gay, nice, young, you know, and we're getting a lot of young college I forgot that. I asked for it and then we've it's been an awkward amount of time since we've recorded, so like they're all coming in now with the young Colin names Young Colin choking helplessly on his own penis because his spine snapped like a twig when trying to self suck crubs helplessly quick Someone someone touched Sweeney. If you don't eat pussy from the background, hungry enough, goon, devil, the man without come. Sween has true sight and that's why he can see his dad. The ditty of nair Uh.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I don't even know what that means. Really, that means, it's not bab he has mayor he's crazy. Everybody leaves ball.
Speaker 2: I got a four forty seventy t I rig for Sweeney for oh for twelve hundred bucks, Sweeny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, night owl, Young Colin who was just following orders. Smitchy the kid, Smitchy the gay snark Tank. The star Tank is powerfully racist. Uh alright, last page because it's true. That's what I like. That's what I like about Jews. Okay, that's what I like about you.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that song.
Speaker 2: Hey, come and in my ear tell me all the money that I would like to save because I'm too cass Is the goat hands a fantastic.
Speaker 1: Doesn't belong to you. It doesn't belong to you.
Speaker 2: It really gets me gay. Fill my Yama cup and let's get this party. Young Colins skinning himself to be the red Mega Man.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: The Hamster has left me, Pin my ride the next generation The Duck Dodgers theme song you an ape escape mod where Spike is replaced with Trump and the apes with Epstein. Victims called it rapist gape, uh, pound control to gagor com your your cocks gone soft? Is there something wrong? Can you queer me Gajor Coum? Can you queer b gagor com nice?
Speaker 1: Can you queer me Craignad Craig the Canadian?
Speaker 2: And this is just a bunch of face. I don't even know what to make it. This is just like a happy face with a bunch of bullshit next to it. I can't read this. Uh it's your boy, Shawne d Dick suckerstan at Grock Is this true?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: Swing Stark Killer does not pull a fling star story who just redirects it a falling one onto the ground.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You think nerds are just oom balloop, but kidney stones look at my profile pick.
Speaker 1: Would you fucking female nerd? I mean a female nerd? Female? Is that?
Speaker 2: It's fucking h Is that what that is? Is that Charlie Kirk as a train.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can. I don't know if I can tell. It was a little bit washed out for me, but it's too.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, this is no. I can't. I can't do it. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Brother went to the stupid, dumb gayety convention and then everyone there knew you Drip m h Lord of all Drip, Young Colin dropping the bomb on Hiroshima, jumping out of the plane, hitting the ground first and waiting excitedly. First of all, jumping out of the plane and landing first is fucking outrageous.
Speaker 1: Hard and then you just take it. You can see his knees are screaming, like there's red lines coming off his knees.
Speaker 2: All Ice agents fumble the Latina in their past Obi want you blow me? Kremlin to Gremlin Sweeney, would you still love Lily as a fox girl? Chris is in the top five wiggers of all time cock Shake Box by Kurt.
Speaker 1: Hole Pain No so stupid.
Speaker 2: More morally good Sweeny be like, sure, I got molested by a Kuma and five and five Falmer, but it was worth it for my friends to get pussy Wedge Slave five eighty three six Gay Rats in a trench Coat Running for President. Peppini Brothers Presents Publishing Presents Frank Renold's Nutrilgery's Book, The horr Ax, Don Donkerson, Homeless Chris Christopher ra Potzer, carn the Betrayer, Ravaging that Air a bussy. I don't know what any of that means pp I jam Q tapes in my ear like a muzzle loader and brother, it's the Battle of New Orleans. Uh, I don't even know what I don't even know what that means. And I'm going to peg Jason todd erm Are you still hanging out with Kingson?
Speaker 1: Isn't he pretty? Pretty? Cringe?
Speaker 2: John Strickland, I hate how tame the song more Bounced to the Ounce ends up being uh the first Church of Keith David. This podcast contains zeros, unseasoned crackers, the disgusted look on my face when my daughter brings home a dirty tin skinned oil drinking wireback clanker.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's gonna be me one day? That's you.
Speaker 2: That's you right now. That's me at the moment. I do not even have a daughter to be disappointed.
Speaker 1: That's me yesterday.
Speaker 2: The Charlie Kirk's song is so that it's kind of growing on me. Yeah, dude, it's good. Charlie Kirk's song Supremacy Blake eight nine six. I got Lockjawn doing gravebout chicks at the tick sucking backtory. All I got was lockdot previous he mentioned officer. I'm not some kind of pervert. I pissed on those kids because I don't respect them. Also, I also got fooled as a kid thinking kangaroo Jack was a children's movie. Dass goofy Dave Ruben being infected by the flood and becoming the Dave mind. Young Colin going forward in time to remove the sponge in like in the Green Mile.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: What that's fucking crazy? Young Colin throwing himself as hard as he can into a brick wall Nightmare on Wall Street, Freddy with all his might.
Speaker 1: With every ounce of power he has.
Speaker 2: Nightmare on Wall Street starring Freddy Jugern h r f K jr incubating. I know it's but that's what it says. Uh r f K Junior incubating the most mentally unwell grave mind in existence, cutting swim. I need some more calm beef, Cavid uh look out, Heather Harmon. Donnie t is coming from your crown. Rosa Parks at the back of the names list, call me Donica Lewinsky the way I slob Big Bill b What is that is that?
Speaker 1: Fucking Tyler creator? What do you say? That's Charles the Child?
Speaker 2: His name, his name is Chyler the Creakirk. I'm a fucking not walking paradox.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking walking dead person. I got shot in the fucking.
Speaker 2: Relax Jesus Christ, Sorry, missus Jackson. Listen to Randy marsh by dig barr I bet I beg you New York nick a theory and he's help blowing his webon halo three Perjurian Hunter is having a child. Congratulations if that's true. Uh and Nate from and rounding out our list, as always, our steadfast loyalist, the King of Haphazard.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking dead. I got all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Bye bye guys, Bye bye