Speaker 1: Somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen.
Speaker 1: To?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode, we got a couple of rejects with us, and we got two guests, and one's a returning one and one's a new one. And very excited. We're going to be getting into numbers. You know, I love my Jamatria. But before we introduce the guests of the show, we're going to start over with everybody else. First, we got Lisa the Occult, the reject a mad scientists or what is going on?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, I'm excited.
Speaker 6: You know, ja Montria is one of my favorite things because I know nothing about it, so I want to learn everything about it. So I'm really excited. Thank you very much for having me on. I'm looking for very much to the discussion.
Speaker 3: Of course. No, of course, even though you're not into numbers anytime.
Speaker 4: I've probably done a lot of jomatrio work for the show myself without I guess it's pipe being with you.
Speaker 3: So that is interesting. So you have contributed any.
Speaker 5: Can I plug a cult research institute?
Speaker 6: Dot org Ethan and some of the other rejects have contributed to a cult Research Institute dot org, so checks out there.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you very much, appreciate that. And we got the man himself, Ethan Indigo. What is going on?
Speaker 7: So peace everyone, Nick, thanks for having me, rambow Aj.
Speaker 8: I'm excited to hear about your gamatia insight and ideas and TJ of course, and great to see everybody. And yeah, writer on the Esoteric and the Exoteric, a couple articles on Occult Research Institute and very elsewhere easy to find on the social media.
Speaker 3: So excited to be here. Peace listen, No, thank you very much. I was glad.
Speaker 4: I was glad you were able to make it. Ethan, always appreciate you jumping on. And we got the one and only Julia. What is going on? How are you?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's up? I'm excited for this.
Speaker 10: When I was on with AJ before and I kept saying, oh my god, oh my god, like all the connections, it was crazy. So definitely excited. First time meeting Rambo and it's going to be a good one, I can tell. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Of course, thank you for joining us, and we got our man, TJ. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir? I'm glad you were finally able to make it onto another cult rejects. We missed you.
Speaker 11: I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I write the lead Jamatria section on Ocal Rejects dot org.
Speaker 5: So my god, yes, that's true. I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I'm like AJ was one of my jamatri views I brought on and now was bringing on Rambo, who I'm excited to learn and share.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is well think about that's right. Yeah, you put me onto him and he Yeah, that's that's awesome. That's great stuff right there. Thank you very much, DJ. Again, I'm really happy you were able to jump on. It's been a minute, but you know, it's always right having you here. And we got a returning guest, we got Aj.
Speaker 3: What is going on? Sir? Let everybody know where they can find only You're amazing work.
Speaker 13: Nick.
Speaker 1: How are you my friend? Thank you again so much for opening the door to your platform today. I'm really excited about this one. Just got to extend a thank you to TJ for allowing me to come on the first time. So I appreciate you allowed me to come back. My name is aj I, go by Ball don't lie with three l's in Ball. You guys can find me on Instagram. At ball don't live with three l's and Ball, And same with my new YouTube channel which I just started a couple months ago, and I'm really excited to be joining forces today with Rambow aka The Truth Codes. I'll let him do this thing in a second. But we also have our own weekly show that we do as well on Tuesday nights on my YouTube channel and those that's at nine pm Central ten pm Eastern. And lastly, I do have areon page for those that are interested in kind of the decoding of sports when it comes to trying to you know, predict roughly, you know, future outcomes. So you guys can find all that is. The links are in the description. So thank you again. Nick really appreciate it. And Lisa, it's very nice to meet you. Julie, it's really nice to see you again as well. And Ethan got your book. I'm halfway through it and I really appreciate the work that you put into your research as well.
Speaker 7: So you're very kind to support Man mentioned it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 7: AJ and Ah, you do appreciate that, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you very much, AJ for real.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys for coming on and bringing the topic you know, really, you guys are the ones bringing the work, so I really appreciate it. And finally, the man himself, Rambo, we heard, we heard about him the whole time last time AJ was on, So here we is. What's going on, sir?
Speaker 13: Yeah? All, I like to thank AJ first and foremost for setting it up and you know, spreading the word about my work and appreciating my work, and I thank you for hosting. And what I do is I analyze the world. You can call it metaphorically the matrix high Susan Donna Hue and the chat if the World is a metaphor for the Matrix, which is quite popular in US since the movie came out. What I do is I look at what appears to be the code to the quote unquote matrix, and what I see is the mystery traditions. Now I'm not an expert in anyone think but I see tarot allegories, mythology, astrology. I'm not an expert on any one of those things, but I know a little bit about a lot of things like that, and I connect the dots and I discover amazing, astonishing patterns, and it's just it's philosophical work, just asking what the nature of this world is. You know who we are, what this world is, where we're from. I don't know if these questions are answerable, but I say that's the gist of my work. And of course it includes the mysterious number letter code. That's why it's called spelling spell cat does seem to have a creative property the numbers as coordinates with all the other things that I mentioned. That's what I call my channel, which is on Patreon The Truth Codes. I was on on YouTube, but that got complicated. I deleted as ninety thousand subscribers away from ten thousand, and I deleted my channel for complicated reasons. But now I'm on patreon dot com slash the Truth Codes, and I'm also on Instagram The Truth Codes.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Thank you very much, sir. I really appreciate it. I think I had already told you prior.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe you kind of maybe said a little bit in your intro, but I was gonna ask you what was it with numbers? What got you into Like was there a certain moment or a thing in time that it just clicked and you really goo, what's up with the numbers stuff?
Speaker 3: How did this.
Speaker 13: Happen in general. I started, i'd say around twenty twelve hours always just curious. I just have always had curiosity about the world. I just wanted to know. Put that plain and simple. So I'll just I just look in general, just information, things like history, politics, news. Looking back, I trusted the that's just normal, the news and just the the mainstream establishments. I trusted them more than I should have. But that's part of the evolution process. And I just I used to just like to analyze life. I just look at religion and I didn't stick to one religion. I just had questions. And I did start to realize, this is more to life than meets the eye on the surface. And I started it occurred to me that the mystery i'll call them the mystery traditions, had a lot to do with what happened, what was happening in the world. And uh, that's when I started looking at I guess. The first thing that that I guess alerted me to the more mystery tradition aspect of life was the death of Whitney Houston. She drowned in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel and the details of that at the time YouTube had not Google had not changed this algorithm to suppress quote unquote conspiracy channels, but the details of that alerted me. Also one thing that started, like, wow, there's a cult, which I know called is necessarily a negative term, but still this this in this instance it was negative, you know, human sacrifice. And the big thing was the number eleven. It was on the eleventh of February, and I saw a video which this has happened in modern day. In modern times, I probably would never seen the video because they suppressed those channels. And it was the number eleven and the numerology of the number eleven and the power of number eleven and how Alistair Crowley talked about the number eleven is the most part He's seen a lot. The number eleven has the most powerful number. And I was born on the eleven. So that was very intriguing and I'd say that's what opened the door to it. And as a result of looking at those mystery elements I did come across. I was watching Mark Passio. Mark Passio actually is the one who from whom I first yeah, yeah, I first learned about you can call it gem Matria jamatra Ga Matria tomato tomorrow. But gem Maatra. I first learned about it from Mark Patio, and so I just did a little bit on my own, and some of the things I found were astonishing, absolutely astonishing. But Mark Patio didn't while he introduced me to it, he didn't really not personally like on the show. He didn't even go in depthinite So I had to search extensively, like this is really fascinating stuff. And I had explored Jamatria. I just looked. I did web searches and uh, I searched on YouTube for videos. They all made it seem more complicated than it was. Most people said, it doesn't apply to English. It's a Hebrew practice and a Greek practice, and that's it. That's when I came across as a result of searching the work of Zachary K. Hubbard, and he did a video intro video on the number forty seven, and then I said, yeah, this is this is where I want to learn gimachia from. And it was through the work of Zachary K. Hubbard where my interest or just my knowledge of gamatria and the explanation of how the court works, specifically in English. That's where it started, and then yeah, I started applying Gamatria as well as other things to my analysis to the best of my ability of the world.
Speaker 4: That is awesome. Nice, Yeah, Zachary does a So what'sn't work? Actually, I meant to tell you prior to the show. I think I had a whole two minutes of fame on his show. He actually let me jump on for two minutes. I was trying to tell him something about Jamatria. I think when I went on, I was like, yo, if you're trying to look for a cult stuff, see if it matches like parts of the eyeballs or certain birds.
Speaker 3: And he was just like, yo, I don't know. I don't know if he was like, oh, is this dude coming from it this shit?
Speaker 4: But I was just like trying to tell him, like certain things I noticed would pop up whenever I think I'm onto something, you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, so it is what it is.
Speaker 4: But uh, I guess he was entertained enough to ask to come on the show, so hopefully that happens next week. But uh, yeah, So I don't know where do you want to go? Like, I mean, I know you have a presentation. We don't have to get into that actually, first, does anybody have any questions for any of these guys before I start asking anything?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Everybody's good?
Speaker 4: Okay, Uh so, Rambo or age I did one of you just want to go somewhere with this or bring anything up?
Speaker 3: Is there a hot topic right now that you guys want to talk about or whatever?
Speaker 1: Really, all I have prepared for today is just kind of a cleaned up version of my presentation with Rambo on our weekly show yesterday with regards to the reported passing of Ozzy Osbourne. And I can already tell you I know Julie's going to have some wide eyes when she sees some of these those alignments. But we can touch on that at any point. You know, I think maybe kicking things off with Rambo, we can maybe you know, get into that information as we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds good. All right.
Speaker 4: So I guess if you guys want to get into the AUSSI stuff, Rambo, what did you think about it when you first started?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 13: He caught me off guard. I was shocked.
Speaker 3: So I actually, you know what's funny. What caught me off guard was his age. I was like, why did I think that dude was older?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: He looks older. Yeah, but I mean in uh, in defense of him, he's had a pretty rough life and I actually talked about it on the show. So the main angle I had on Ozzie was the MK Ultra mind control that he most likely clearly was subjected to. And they put a lot of the symbolism in which they do with a lot of artists, uh, you know, the monarch symbol to symbolize the MK Ultra monarch, And that was pretty much what I I focused on mostly with Ozzy because I didn't talk about the incident. I know you're not supposed to speak ill of the dead generally, but it is. It is noteworthy his infamous incident at the alumal where he urinated on the Alamo while wearing a dress, while wearing Sharon's dress, and uh, yeah, I mean, and that's not normal. I mean so so, and I don't know. And the country seems to have forgiven in but I think they've forgiven him for the wrong reasons. They've forgiven him just because of the power of celebrity. They should forgive him because of what he's been subjected to, which I say is uh trauma based in mind control. And that was evidence of that, and that's pretty much what I was, uh the angle I looked at when it came to Ozzie because it is rampant throughout, not just in show business, but especially in show business. That's where they really they put out the images of MP ultra.
Speaker 3: You know, I was.
Speaker 4: I was talking recently with real least some bullshit about uh I think torri Amos and trend Reslor about how like they man.
Speaker 3: Have actually like had a tiff.
Speaker 4: Or whatever, and it's like, you know, you would be like, yeah, hell the hell did they like even like you know, how do they come to know each other? And it's like they'll make remarks in their music about them like almost personally, and you almost have to wonder. It's like, well you kind of like Stranger Things scenario where it's like you knew each other growing up because of like programs or whatever you were into or club, so like you kind of personally know that person. And that's like why you're saying like, oh, dude, like you never you never hurt yourself today because she knows he might.
Speaker 3: Actually be a straight pitch in real life.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like is that how they talk shit? Because they actually know each other because they might grow up in like these MK ultra type fucking things for kids.
Speaker 2: I think they do. I think they one.
Speaker 10: I think they're all characters too, like Ozzie, you know, and that whole.
Speaker 2: Shiit rud get me a cigarette.
Speaker 10: And it's like you can't even tell what the fuck he say and half the time, like, I think that was all a persona. These are characters. They went to like some type of MK ultra acting.
Speaker 2: School and uh, yeah, no, I'm.
Speaker 15: With you, Nick, I think for sure it wasn't even like sorry, just real quick when he started doing reality TV, like he was kind of like he was around there when Trump was kind of pioneering in a sense too, right, So it's just like, you know, how much of that is real and how much was that acting? Because we all know now that reality TV is far from reality, but when those shows first came out, we all thought this was real, you know, so interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just gonna say that the timing is always super interesting with these things and how much it aligns with the world of sports, music, entertainment. Let's not forget what just rolled out at the end of twenty twenty four, which was Wicked, right, which is the kind of the precursor to the Wizard of Oz. And then now we have Part two of Wicked coming out one year essentially one day short of a year later this year, So Ozzy dies between the bookends of you know, these new Wicked movies. Just as a latest example, don't forget about James Earl Jones who played the original Moufasa and then they released the movie Moufasa, you know, right after, and he was also in the movie The Sandlot, right.
Speaker 3: Didn't bring that up there?
Speaker 1: I think there were two teams that were referenced in The Sandlot, the Los Angeles Dodgers and the New York Yankees, who were just in the Last World Series. You see what I'm saying. So, you know, sometimes even to the future, you can just pay attention to what's going on in the world of news, entertainment, et cetera. And then these reported debts that keep rolling out, they seem to fall in line very often.
Speaker 13: I can actually show how Back to the Future actually predicted a super Bowl Super Bowl fifty. Back to the Future predicted super Bowl fifty.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, let's go for it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'll show that in my Yeah do you want me to bring that up now or yeah, I was going to intro I was going to introduce back to the Future first, but it looks like Osbourne is the primary topic.
Speaker 11: For I had.
Speaker 12: I had one thing interesting with Ozzy Osbourne and he brought up Trump because he had beef with Trump because Trump was on Twitter using crazy train to like slam other people and Ozzy was against it. That was in twenty nineteen. Ozzy Osbourne dies on the two year anniversary of Elon Musk buying Twitter, which is a pretty interesting thing, and then he died on seven to two, which is a huge code. I think we kind of covered it a little bit last time we were on with AJ, just like a little side noteing. But it has to do with pie twenty two divided by seven is the smallest fraction that you can get to the closest number of pie twenty two divided by seven equals three point one four and so on so forth, And that's connected to money. We don't need to get into that deep later. But I don't know this this felt like a significant shift. Someone commented like when we first went on about like this feels like just as big as the shift is like when Kobe died. Even though it's like we were expecting Azzy because he did his last show and stuff, it's still just felt like a significant kind of kind of shift where where just so they just felt very just felt very big, very iconic person to pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is actually like what like even though it's like, why is that so like such a surprise because of the life he lives, but it's still surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I requested to share a screen just since we're on the topic of Ozzy. So I guess if anything, I'll dive in and just knock out the slides I have prepared. Sure, pretty much all numerically based. Jamantra isn't just you know, the the letter number combination, but a lot of times you got to pay attention to the date durations in alignment with what they're known for. Right, Nick, you were talking about the reality show the Osbourne's Yes, things like that, So I'll just dive into it real quick, you know, for those that aren't aware, I mean, Ozzy Osbourne, his whole persona was very satanic to say the least, and so first and foremost, I took a look at the founder of the Church of Satan and Anton Levey, and of course you know he's born April eleventh, the date written for slash one to one, and you measure from Ozzy Osbourne's reported death it's exactly four months and eleven days, so it started there. Don't forget about the song, mister Crowley right from Black Sabbath Sins. You're essentially worshiping this guy. But you know he's a very well known occultist. And sure enough you measure from Alistair Crowley's date of birth back to the reported death yesterday of Ozzi eleven weeks and five days, and that's a big number. Just in the English reverse cipher, A is twenty six back to z is one. Lucifer equals one five. Not to mention too, just look at the date numerology, you guys. When you add up the way that the date was written yesterday, seven plus twenty two plus twenty plus twenty five equals seventy four, and then you can break out twenty twenty five to two zero two five, you get thirty eight. Well, in the base ciphers of Jamatria forwards, lucifer also equals seventy four and thirty eight, so that's three of the four base ciphers of the word lucifer that fall right in line with this, and please feel free to ask.
Speaker 5: You a question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta get you every time.
Speaker 13: Crazy gets you every time.
Speaker 1: It really does. I mean, when you know what to look for, right, So take a look at this. We just touched on the date of birth of Alisir Crowley and we were talking about how it was four months or sorry, eleven weeks and five days. Well, you can also break that down to just total days, and it's a span of eighty two days, which is interesting because black Sabbath equals eighty two.
Speaker 3: Trump is his text, the eights and twos.
Speaker 1: There you go, and that's just in the simplest cipher A one, B two, C three. Add a black Sabbath, you get eighty two. You can also include the end date, okay, meaning essentially the span of days from yesterday's reported death to what would be Alisair Crowley's upcoming birthday. If you include the end date, you get eighty three. That matters because devil equals eighty three. And for some more eighty threes, let's talk about the founding date of the Church of Satan, which was April thirtieth and you just go back to the last founding date of the Church of Satan. You also got eighty three days there and eighty three days forwards. Like I mentioned, when you include the end date with Alistair Crowley's date of birth name, like, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Y the eight and twos. But I don't know about you know, I've never really noticed eighty threes.
Speaker 4: But the eight and twos I do think is like, you know, does a I've always said, I think that covers the path of to hoodie and I do think death could be even associated with that number.
Speaker 1: It absolutely is. I mean, the word murder equals eighty three. Oh that's why the song murdered by Numbers by the Police came out in the year eighty three. Oh shit, that's why Prince rolled out that song I would die for you, written out the number four the letter you the twenty first letter. He ends up dying on four slash two to one. But he wrote that song in eighty three as well, so you got that. You could also say that from the last founding day of the Church of Satan it's two months and twenty three days, which matters because once again, the simplest cipher the Synagogue of Satan equals two to two three, which is the reverse of the number of skull and bones three to two two, known as the Brotherhood of Death Right. And I was talking about Wicked earlier. Just notice from the release date of the first part, if you will, of this movie Wicked, which is essentially a what do you call it, a pre curse to the Wizard of oz Osborne, Notice that it's a span of one hundred and twenty three days before the anniversary of that release date, November twenty second. And that matters because Ozzy Osbourne equals one twenty three. Number of a man equals one twenty three. That phrase is referenced in Revelation thirteen eighteen, which references the number of the Beast which is six sixty six, but also Ozzie's birthday December third, written one two three perfect. And Nick, you were talking about the Osbourne's, Well, take a look at the final episode date of the Osbornes March twenty first, right, And when you measure from Ozzy's reported death news yesterday back to the anniversary of this final episode, you also get one hundred and twenty three days. And you could also say that one hundred and twenty three days is also seventeen weeks and four days, okay, And that's a big number because number of the beast. Once again, like notice how often we're using the simplest site for here, We're not even using very complicated calculations. But seventeen weeks and four days number of the bees equals one seventy four, which is sixty sixty six. And when you take a look at part two of Wicked, it's called Wicked for Good. It's releasing on November twenty first, later this year. That's one hundred and twenty two days. And that's that's huge. I mean for people that have been doing the Jamatria thing for a while, it's a big Satanic number because words like Satanists, Satanic, Satanism all equal one to twenty two. And talking about the Church of Satan found it was originally founded in San Francisco, which equals one twenty two, and San Francisco is located on the one hundred and twenty second meridian West.
Speaker 10: Come on, yeah, the devil just lives inside this guy, or lived inside this guy.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. Look at all this stuff.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting? Oz In Hebrew Jamatra equals Nazi. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You like a Wizard of Oz because then there's also Libra oz by Alis the Crowley.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 12: I always pointed out how all the like mainstream comedians all moved to os Oz ten Texas.
Speaker 1: Right, true, yeah, my, my, uh my new stopping grounds.
Speaker 2: Of course, say hi to Joe Rogan for me.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a bunch of double of sec guys I love out there.
Speaker 1: You know that, oh for sure, trust me. I've I've seen a lot of weird stuff out here. There's a reason why they say keep awesome here.
Speaker 5: It's not as weird as it used to be.
Speaker 1: But no, that's true, that's true. But really enclosing you guys, the community too was touching on you know this podcast that the Osborne's you that used to have. I don't know if they're still doing it, but you take a look at one of these episodes that is titled Satan. It's the first thing in there, Satan Builderberg Group and the Illuminati Invite Only Well. That released on September twenty sixth and twenty twenty three, which is very interesting when you just measure from that date in twenty twenty three to yesterday's reported news.
Speaker 2: What the hell kind of title is is? Where'd you get that from?
Speaker 1: This is the Osborne's podcast.
Speaker 2: I believe they talked about that stuff. They talked about the Builderberg group.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen to it, but they.
Speaker 2: Kind of like a crisis.
Speaker 4: I think they did kind of entertain some conspiracies in their in their shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually yeah, I just thought it was interesting. They put Satan right in the front of the title, and sure enough, six hundred and sixty six days after this episode we get the reported death of Bossie and this is the last lot I have really going back to the Osborne's. Like Nick mentioned earlier, the kind of one of the og reality TV shows. Take a look at the first episode right. The first episode was released on March fifth, and when you just measure once again from the reported death of Bossie yesterday on July twenty second, written two to slash seven to the upcoming anniversary of that first episode, you get two hundred and twenty seven days just reflecting the date of his death. And two two seven is related a lot to pie because twenty two divided by seven equals three point one four. If you type out twenty two divided by seven as words, you're going to get three fourteen. So there's kind of this cyclical pie alignment that's going on as well. But yeah, that's all I really have for you guys us today.
Speaker 11: There's there's one more because you had the two two threes going.
Speaker 12: When you type in his full name, John Michael Ozzy Osbourne uh into the calculator in reverse, that equals three hundred and twenty two.
Speaker 13: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. Well, thank you Nick for allowing me to to share that. As we were talking about it, I thought I would just throw that in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Rambo, is there anything you wanted to add to uh to the Ozzie Osby Yeah, it.
Speaker 13: Looks fourteen is interesting the pie number because you know twenty two to have by seventy three point one four. That's also a date. Three fourteen is also the date March fourteenth, which happens to be the birthday of Albert Einstein, which relates to Back to the Future because that's the name of Doc Brown's dog. And in my presentation, I'll explain why specifically did they name dog Einstein. It has to do with what's called time dilation, which is an actual scientific thing where once you go past the speed of light, time actually stretches, which is a scientific fact, and it's based on Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, and it's called time dilation and so which is related time travel. And because of that, they named the dog of Doc Bron Einstein. It's not a random name, Einstein again, and that ties into the three fourteen, that's Albert Einstein's birthday. So that's just some synchronousy back to the future. There's more of a Drmatria connection there too, with time dilation.
Speaker 3: All right, did you want to get into that?
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, I can start for a little bit. Now, I'll positive for anyone wants to add or sure ask a question.
Speaker 3: Let me know if you want me to pull up it's or whatever you want me.
Speaker 13: To Yeah, yes, what I have my screen. Yeah, I'll scroll through my screen. So yeah, okay, good, thank you, welcome sir. Right, so we're talking about back to the future now. And the question is why are you talking about back to the future now? You know, in twenty twenty five, And that's actually why I will explain its relevance this year specifically, which is ready to jamatric gamatria. So I think Wikipedia has a pretty good explanation of what gamatria is. I'll just as an introduction, I'll just go by, you know, Wikipedia's opening paragraph. In numerology, gamatria is a practice of assigning a numerical value to a name, word, or phrase by reading it as a number, or sometimes by using an alpha numeric cipher. The letters of the alphabets involved have standard numerical values, but a word can yield several values if a cipher is used. So what they're saying there is a word can have a numerical value, but that depends on the cipher. There are multiple ciphers in gamatri, and i'll just use the four base very easy to understand. There's one other cipher i'll talk about and we'll use the word time, the perfect word to use as an example. So the first cipher is it's the simplest. It's also called simple gamatra. You can call it ordinal on the calculators. Gamatronator dot com is the most popular gematria calculator website. But it's a through Z and each letter of the alphabet has a numerical value based on its order that appears in the alphabet. Very simple, So a the first letter has a value one through z twenty six, the twenty six letter has a value twenty six. Then you'll add the values of the letters that make up a word and the world will have a value based on that. So the other cipher is full reduction, but also called the Pythagorean cipher. Now this is a single digit cipher only. So what it does. It takes double The first double digit is I is which is sorry J which is ten through Z twenty six. And the way you reduce double digits to single digits is by adding the digits of the double digit number and getting its sum. So J is the tenth letter. You add the digits to ten one plus zero J equals one. L would be the twelfth letter, twelve is one plus two, you get three all the way to twenty to Z twenty six. Two plus six is eight. And that's the Pythagorean cipher, and that's how you get the the values in the Pythagorea In cipher. This is actually considered the purest cipher of English Gematria. And then you have the reverse as well. So you'll start with Z as the first letter with one and as the last letter, which will be eight. That's in the full reduction Pythagoreay, you called it reverse full reduction. The same can be done with simple. You'll do reverse simple, or you'll start with Z is one and A is twenty six. And those are the four base ciphers. So I'll look at the word time. So why is it so significant? Well, in the Pythagorean cipher try you showed here single day, it's only the letters that make up the word time. So T T is too because T normally is the twentieth letter. You reduced when by adding two plus zero to get two I. The ninth letter M is the thirteenth letter one plus three equals four. E is the fifth letter. According to this cipher, the letters that make up time some to twenty. It's very significant. Now you look at the reverse of this cipher starts with a, ns with z and you do the reduction in the reverse for reduction time equals twenty five. And this tells you why one of the reasons why time is so relevant in the year I'll show them a together twenty twenty five. So and I'll go back. Yeah, and I'll go back to back to the future.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't expecting that now, yeah.
Speaker 13: So there are more clues on twenty twenty five. Now, there's another cipher I'm going to introduce here. It's called the Agrippa cipher. Can also be called the Latin cipher. This cipher was developed by the name Henry Cornelius Agrippa, who was He was a polymath and he so this is just an excerpt from Albert Mackew's History of Freemasonry. Henry Cornelius Agrippa's three Books of Occult Philosophy may be considered the textbook of the old Rosic Crucian philosophy. So that's the significance of Henry Agrippa. Well, he came up with a cipher, James. He exists in the fifteenth and sixteenth century. So looking at the word time in his cipher is one forty four, and this is how it synchronizes with you know, shows you there's some kind of universal synchronicity to this, because one forty four is significant. That's the number of minutes in a day, is one four hundred and forty minutes in a day sixty minutes times twenty four hours is one thousand and four and forty that's where at a time and time just happens to sum to one forty four in the Agrippa cipher. And I'll show you how this becomes very significant. So that kind of lays the foundation, I guess for understanding the matre is fairly simple and why twenty twenty five is so relevant to the time theme. And uh so twenty five is a it's it's very significant in Back to the Future. So I'll just show a clip here from Back to the Future how it shows the importance of the number twenty.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I worn they're exactly twenty five minutes.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, dog, are you telling me this a twenty five?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm waiting.
Speaker 13: For school, right, So there's a significance of twenty five and back. So it starts just that's the opening scene. It already establishes the number twenty five. All the clocks are turned twenty five minutes behind then, so he's late for school. He has to rush to school, and he hitches a ride on a skateboard to the back of a car, and you can see in the background twenty five miles an hour speed limit and The date on which Back to the Future is set is October twenty fifth, So he starts in the twenty fifth of October.
Speaker 10: Oh stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it.
Speaker 2: You're crushing me already.
Speaker 3: You again with the eight twenty five?
Speaker 1: Can I just say too, really, rambout what's what was the name of the farewell tour of Ozzie Osborne?
Speaker 13: Back to the beginning? Right, yeah, there you go?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 13: Come on? Yeah? So this establishes twenty five Back to the Future time. It's about time, time twenty five, twenty and twenty five. In Gematri it starts on the twenty fifth of October. The clocks are twenty five minutes behind. It's eight. It's eight twenty five. When he thought it was eight o'clock. He gets on a hitches ride. He's late this twenty five miles. How disappointed in twenty five? Now, what is the mythological ruler of time? That is Chronos of ancient Greece, who is Saturn to Rome. So this is always something significant to look at. Is the economists when they have their their year year I guess prediction, or their first issue of the year, the Economists magazine, Well they talk about the year ahead, the world ahead, Well for twenty twenty five, they had the economist has a collage and what's at the top of the collage for the year twenty twenty five and the economists the planet Saturn the ruler of time. So even the economists has kind of established that. And so we have Donald Trump as president. And Donald Trump is very much associated with Back to the Future. The one of the writers and producers of Back to the Future, Bob Gail. He said, the character Biff Tannon, the arch villain, he is based off of Donald Trump. So Donald Trump is the inspiration for Biff Tannon. Now this is the New York Post. And if you see the date here, it's kind of small as you can see it. I actually saw this in person. I just happened to live in New York. So I just I was in the supermarket and I saw this. I thought it's like something like come off of my channel or something. I couldn't believe. The New York Post, this is mainstream is doing this this October twenty fifth. Remember what October twenty fifth is. That's when Back to the Future starts on October twenty fifth. So the New Post knew what they were doing when October. On October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four, this was their headline. It was shut Yeah, so this I'm not sure.
Speaker 10: It's not just me Ambo, Please a second to wrap my mind.
Speaker 12: Even with the like the time being eight twenty five, like oct October octagon, like the eighth is October is a secret eight.
Speaker 11: So it's like it's it's twice in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and eight is related to time, it's the infinity symbol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just real, the magician, this is real.
Speaker 13: The only thing I regret is I didn't buy the actual copy. I was walking by. I would never have known about it. I was just I was leaving the supermarket with my groceries and I look on the newspaper act and there's this is Back to the Future, Donald Trump. This is stuff I've been talking about literally four years in my decodes.
Speaker 2: It was meant for you to find it. Holy shit, Audiause.
Speaker 10: It's like, look at this back to the Future and in all caps, like huge in your face. And they put it out on October twenty fifth, the day Back to the Future starts on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's that's too much.
Speaker 13: This is October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. Now this has done three weeks before the Actually you remember the election date in twenty twenty four, it was November fifth. Why has November fifth significance because that's the date that Martin McFly traveled to time travel to in nineteen.
Speaker 10: Fifty Yes, oh my god, Oh you're killing me smalls.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so yeah, so it all has. I'll give you more examples of how Donald Trump. That's why he had to be president now in this time associated year, because there was an association back to the future. We're already established. He's the inspiration for Bif Tannon and so his son, Baron Trump. There's this nineteenth century, these nineteenth century novels. This is a fictional character. This is all verified. It's it's authentic. The writer's inger Saul Lockwood, and he had he had some books about a fictional quote unquote fictional. Now I'm sorry to wonder if it is a fictional character named Baron Trump. But Baron Trump's spelt with one R. The Baron Trump we know, we think we know it has two rs. It's Baron Trump's marvelous underground journey. It's it's the nineteenth century, nineteenth century novels about a time traveler named Baron Trump, a young boy named Baron Trump, and he's funded and assisted by a rich New Yorker named Donnie or Donald. That's in the book from the nineteenth century. The fuck yeah, absolutely, and it's it's been talked about a lot. How this and the other alignments too with the real Baron Trump and this fictional character. It starts, there's somebody from New York City, a very rich man from New York City named Donald, who helps him in his time travel journeys. And this is actually a illustration from that book, nineteenth century book. This is actually an illustration what the boy looks. If you look at a young Baron Trump, he looked just he looks just like this illustration from this time traveler. They say, supposedly fictional character.
Speaker 2: One hundred yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah. So it's called Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey by Ingersol Lockwood and it's all verified and it's mysterious how it synchronizes. But again, so this is establishing how Donald Trump is so linked to time travel. And another thing too, his uncle, uh uh, Fred Trump, I believe he had access to and think of how what an elite level you have to be have to have access to Nicola Tesla's papers. Donald Trump's uncle had direct access to Nicola Tesla's papers. I mean, who is he to to gain custody of Nicola Tesla's paper?
Speaker 7: I believe to build on that, that is great information right about to build on that. Bred Trump was really big into radar technology and development, and that was kind of like, uh, you know, or could have been you know, encoded for just top secret technology at that point in time. And he was up potentially involved with the Philadelphia experiment too. On top of all that strangeness that you just mentioned.
Speaker 13: Right, Yeah, So you're talking about time travel and multi dimensional travel and Donald Trump's in the middle of it. You gotta wonder, Like I said, you know what's real anymore? And you know they're not going to share all that they know. Sometimes they'll quote it into things like this. So remember I talked about how time is one forty four in the Agrippa cipher and they're one thousand and four and forty minutes in a day. Well, I have another clip. This is from again, this is twenty twenty five. This is what's going on in twenty twenty five. This is so this is His name is Michael krot Seals. He's the white House Director of Science and Technology. And he made the headlines with this statement.
Speaker 5: So much more our technologies permit us to manipulate time and space.
Speaker 13: They leave distance annihilated causings to grow and improve productivity. Yeah. So that's just a small clip just to get us straight from the horse's mouth, and it made the headlines. He said we have the ability to conquer space and time basically, and that's what the headlines were. So this is newsweek. White House says it has tech that can quote manipulate time and space and you just saw that. That's a clip from his speech, which again so they're wondering what is it a figure of speech just mean, oh, technology has advanced so we can manage that time better. You know what doesnt mean it?
Speaker 4: You know what's really interesting? Not to interrupt you not that, No, no, no, trying to promote the guy either. I mean I brought his name up a few times recently, but like even Ashton Forbes is getting into saying that our government has like tech that does this, or like he's even saying that they have like he takes it like he's claiming that's if Iran really got bombed.
Speaker 3: That's how it was done.
Speaker 4: It was like kind of like not back to the Future, but the manipulate time and space basically just take a portal there and drop shit and disappear. That's why nothing happens, because they just show up and disappear. So it's just like interesting how he's even kind of claiming that the White House does have you know, that type of tech.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so he talks about annihilating distance, so, uh, teleportation is part of this as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: What I find interesting is this a synchronistic or didn't news he planned this. I just looked at the time when this was published. It was published on April seventeenth, But look at the time of the published eleven oh five. Man, we're talking about one one five November fifth, that's when the election day was. This is the Trump White House director back to the Future, go back to November fifth. This was published at eleven oh five. I don't think that's a coincidence. But uh, well because the details like look at yeah, look at the date on which he made this speech. It wasn't a round day. It was a director Michael Kratzios. The speech is called Endless Frontier's Retreat, and it was in Austin, Texas. We just talked about Austin. Everything's planned where they were. It was on April fourteenth, which the rest of the world says fourteenth April. So that's one four to four. That's the Agrippa value of time. That's you know, one thousand and four and forty minutes in a day. That is why they chose fourteenth April, one four four to make this speech. None of this is coincidence. So this some of the headlines I came from this White House exec forced the issue statement after claiming US has technology to quote manipulate time and space, and I said, how this is not a coincience. Then they wouldn't do this in his in Trump's first time in office, because it wasn't twenty twenty five. This has to be done in twenty twenty five. They wouldn't have Biden do it because Biden not associated with time travel like Trump is. And in order to have a twenty twenty five you'd need Trump to have a split term. You couldn't have consecutive. It all seems perfectly planned out. You talked about what is oz is Nazi. There's a Nazi connection to back to the future. And so speaking of time travel, it actually is a real life time travel experiment that was done by the Nazis. Now you can debate whether or not or how successful their program was, and the program did continue after World War Two. It was moved to Argentina after World War two. I mean, it's unlikely that Hitler and a bunch of top Nazis actually died. Many of them came to the United States, and not just Operation paper Clip, and they call him doctor Green. It was Joseph's mangled He went to South America. He spent time in the United States. He said, he called himself Doctor Green. So a bunch of them came to the United States and mostly South America, but other parts of the world as well. So there time travel project or dimensional travel project continued after World War two. And the best source on this, you'll get many sources on that is the work of Joseph P. Farrell who's a PhD from Oxford University, and he has a book called the ss Brotherhood of the Bell. So his research he comes from an academic background, right, That's what I say. He's the best source for this Nazi Uh, it's some dimensional travel project.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've actually tried to get him on for this time. You have to I've tried to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've gotten I don't think either I can't find a contact or I haven't gotten a response.
Speaker 3: I can't remember which one it is.
Speaker 13: It's yeah, it's so good. So you're familiar with him.
Speaker 3: A lot of people even ask to have him on. That's that's another thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, So I think he's done the best work on illustrating how the Nazi Party did not lose Germany lost the war. The Nazi Party did not lose the war. They're still alive and you're seeing a few examples, and there are a lot of ways in which they code their presence, and so one has to wonder how successful this time travel project of theirs was. Well. Again, so if want to look into it, and you just look maybe on YouTube or some videos of some of his speeches, but look at his book, The SS Brother of the Belts. It's an academic work. It's the best work on this project that's available. Now, what's interesting about Michael Kratzios is he's he's with the the product of the Sorry World Economic Form. So he's recognized by the World Economic Form. So this is from his Wikipedia page. He said Kratzios was included in Fortune magazine's forty Under forty lists three nineteen and was honored as a young Global Leader by the World Economic Form. And here he is. This is from the World Economic Forum's website where they talk about Michael Kratzios. So he is connected to the World Economic Forum and who founded the World Economic Form it was Klaus Schwab. Now Klaus Schwab's family is directly connected to the nat Party. This is from Wikipedia, part of a conspiracy site. Klaus Schwab his parents had moved from Switzerland he was Swiss, to Germany during the Third Reich. Now, most people you'd think would leave Germany during the Third Reich. No, his family in Switzer Nice, Bucolic, peaceful Switzerlan moved to Germany because of the Reich. In order for his father to assume the role of director of Escher vs Ag, an industrial company and contractor for the Nazi regime.
Speaker 3: I think it would be kind of hard to do.
Speaker 4: That would be a really weird explanation for like, why did you move there when that was going on if you didn't agree with yeah, like that is.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you pull off that excuse? Like what kind of job did you get? Like I don't know.
Speaker 13: Yeah. So, so this is who Klaus Schwab is. This is his father. And it's very difficult to get any information on Klaus Schwab's early life. It's just you can't get it. It's like super mysterious. There's reason to believe that his family still has some affiliation with the Nazi Party. The Nazi Party did not die. It still if I recommend the work of Joseph P. Farrell on that he does and this is extra vice this so yeah, this is his father, Eugene Wilhelm Schwab. So again, so the Nazi Party is connected to time travel through this Bell project. The president the project is called the Glocka. The gloca in German means bell, which coincidentally sounds like clock in English gloca. So the Bells was actually a pretty UH and a common figure to Nazi Germany. And there are a lot of Nazi connections in the modern day. Here's what they say Canada, they're talking about the former UH deputy Prime Minister of Canada to Justin Trudeau Christia Freeland. Her grandfather has direct Nazi connections. This is just an example of this is a tablet mag dot Com Canada's future prime minister and needs to come quan about her Nazi collaboration, collaboration as father. I have a clip on Klaus Schwab talking about the the influence of the World Economic Forum, just to get an idea straight from the horses mouth. You know, it's not.
Speaker 9: When I mentioned our names like Sis Merkel, even Vladimir Putin and so on, say all have been young global leaders of civil economic food. But what we are very proud of now is a young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, President of Argentina and so on. So we penetrate the cabinets. So yesterday I was a recept at a reception for Primos Trudeau, and I would know that half of this cabinet, or even more half of half of this coveinet for our actually young no believes of sodic.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So that's Claus Schrob himself bragging about the influence of the World Economic Forum. And famously they did this projection for twenty thirty which really created a lot of controversy where they said you'll own nothing and be happy, and they said everything you'll need, you'll rent and it will be delivered to you by drone. And that's coming straight from the World Economic Forum, and you see it's it is directly connected to the Nazi party. And Michael Krazios, who made the time and space speech on one four four, is connected. He's also a product of the World Economic Form and he bragged, he said the World Economic Forum had half of the Justin Trudeau cabinet, that's half of his entire cabinet. And Christian Friedland, his deputy deputy has Nazi passed and the Nazis had their time travel project. So nazis very relevant. You just talk about Nazis in Oz that connection. All we're seeing. The Nazis are so relevant. So eighty eight was the big back to the future number. That was the speed in order to achieve escape velocity to achieve time travel. Eighty eight. And why did they pick eighty eight? Well, well, Trump is eighty eight for one thing in Gamatra, in the simple cipher of English Gamatria, Trump is eighty eight. That's why you see a lot of eighty eight. Marl Lago was rated on eight eight August eighth by the FBI. He said the Trump actually said that all the tariffs he's done has gained eighty eight billion dollars for the United States. He didn't say where he got those figures, he didn't back them up, but he just announced Donald Trump, eighty eight billion dollars has been gained by the United States as a result of his the tariffs. He faced eighty eight charges. When you know those sham charges that he was facing before he was elected. He never looks stressed. He knew nothing was gonna stick. But it was eighty eight indictments. That comes from the eighty eight the gmatria value of Trump in the simple cipher. Now, eighty eight is also related to Nazis because this is from the Anti Defamation League from their website. On the number eighty eight, this says, eighty eight is a white supremacist numeracle code for Hyle Hitler. That's because Hyle Hitler's hh and H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so Hyle Hitler's eight eight. So you see these Nazi connections. And he goes further in the official canon of Back to the Future, so we know that Operation paper Clip. One of the most famous people from that is Werner von Braun, who, actually, I thank NASA pretty much owes his existence to him and Nazis. Nazis pretty much founded NaSTA.
Speaker 10: I wondered if you were going to bring this up, because that I think you're about to go down the back to your part three weirdness.
Speaker 13: Now huh yeah, I'm not sure what you're referred to, but you can add I might not really.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Back to the Future three is when Doc Brown says his family is the von Browns. Yeah, so that's that's actually my favorite out of all three of them.
Speaker 2: I like the third part the best.
Speaker 10: But yeah, yeah, I wondered if you were going to bring that up because I always thought that was pretty significant that they tossed that in there right after the second part where they set all the Trump stuff. In the third part, now they're bringing up that Doc Brown is part of the von Brown family. It's that's always been crazy to me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but now you see the Nazi connections. The Nazis did have an actual dimensional travel project. They are they are directly connected. It was called the Bell Project, and you see all these other Nazi connections, and they have a White House Director of Sciences Technology talking about dimensional travel on the date one four four when Trump is in office. And then the director himself is a product of the world can form, which is established by somebody whose family is directly connected to Nazis and the whole eighty eight thing. So yeah, there's a Nazi connection to all of this. So it says, yeah, Doc Brown's asked, were the von Brons?
Speaker 5: So can I can? I? Can I interrupt your amazing presentation? Just to build upon what you were saying. You talk about the eight. If you look the number eight in Hebrew, it's the chet. And if you look at the symbol itself, it looks like Donald Trump's hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah it sounds silly, but it does.
Speaker 13: If you look at it, You're like, oh shit, oh yeah, okay, yeah, that's a great, great observation.
Speaker 5: Your amazing presentation. Sorry, that's it.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, thank you. I mean, if anyone wants to add or I ask a question, just please. I don't want to dominate everything. But so so people have pointed out the amazing similarities and physical appearance between the original Superman George Reeves and Werner von Braun it wouldn't really take much, you know, as far as you know, makeup and stuff to even as he slightly changes for but his whole the structure of his face, the size of his his head. There is amazing similarity between Verner von Braun and George Reeves who played the original Superman. Not talking about twenty twenty five, and it's significant what other movie has just come out in twenty twenty five, Superman with all this going on. Now there's a Superman that just got out in theaters and it turned out while the original Superman very I think it's very plausible it could be Verner von Braun. It could have been him. So he's a and that's Doc Brown they say is familre is sorry related to he's a Van Bron basically, so they're telling you he's a Nazi, so Doc bro So. I talked earlier about time dilation, which is an it's an actual scientific fact. This is from medium dot com. But you this is an example. Many sites will corroborate this. It says, uh, imagine this this you leave Earth at fifteen years old. In order to they'll use a lot of fives in this example and think of back to the future. It's it was released nineteen eighty five. They started nineteen eighty five. They time traveled to nineteen fifty five before it turned to nineteen eighty five and back to the future. Two they go to twenty fifteen against you're ending in five, and back to future. Three they go to eighteen eighty five. They're always going to years ending in five. Twenty twenty five is a year ending in five. So this is an example of time dilation. Says, imagine this. You leave Earth at fifteen years you know, back to future. I went to the year twenty fifteen old fifteen years old in a spaceship traveling at the speed of light. It was all based on Einstein's theory of relativity. You spend five years see how they loved the number five exploring the cosmos. You left at age fifteen. You spent five years exploring the cosmos. When you return, you're twenty years old. Remember time is twenty time is twenty five, and Gematria twenty and twenty five. So you're twenty years old because you're at the speed of light for five years. But here's the kicker. Your friends back on Earth, who are fifteen years old when you left are now sixty five years old. It sounds like something straight out of science fiction, right, but this mind bending scenario is actually grounded in real science facts. Two. Einstein's theory of relativity. Let's dive into the concept of time dilation. So that's what I talked about. Now this is a scene. Oh yeah, This also explains why Doc Brown's dog is named Einstein. It's not just so I'm a scientist. He's the most famous scientist. I'll call him Einstein. No, it's directly connected to time die violation based on Einstein's theory of relativity. That's why dog is Einstein. And this is a scene back to the Future three when he's on the train. The train is pushing the DeLorean because back in eighteen eighty five, there are no there's no gasoline, and nothing can really reach eighty eight miles an hour. That's escape velocity to achieve time travel. So Doc Brown rigs a locomotive, he puts some crystals in the furnace to get it to go to eighty eight miles an hour, and it pushes the Delore into the time travel escape velocity. So that's the prime premise of the show. But look at this on the train. I know trains have the standard there's a bell. There's a bell right behind the steam, and maybe this is standard for locomotives, but are we.
Speaker 10: There's another bell connection though, that's very significant to this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you found it.
Speaker 13: No, no, go ahead.
Speaker 10: In this third movie when he said is my ancestors were the von Browns, they're looking in an old history book.
Speaker 2: And there's a picture of Doc Brown and he's.
Speaker 10: There for the creation of the first bell of Hill Valley and it's him standing next to a huge bell.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember that? In the third one, I do remember that.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then when Marty goes back to get him in eighteen eighty five, Marty is thin with him with the bell. So there's two pictures, both of them referencing like this big historic moment in time where they hang this bell in Hill Valley which later becomes the clock tower. They replaced the bell with the clock tower. So yeah, I think that's crazy.
Speaker 13: No, yeah, thanks, those are great additions. Absolutely. So you again, that emphasized the importance of a bell. Why are they emphasizing a bell in a movie about time travel? This goes back to the Nazi Brotherhood of the Bell. And I can't recommend Justice P. Finles work enough. He's an academic PhD from Oxford University. The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, that is what they're referencing. And we've seen all the Nazi connections. He just happens to be a Van Braun. This is about the Nazi Brotherhood of the Bell. Now what you'll notice here is the number of the locomotive that pushes the deloreon. It's locomotive number one thirty one. And this is all based on Gimatri. It took me a while to figure I mean, where do you even start when you see one thirty one? What could it possibly be? But when I stumbled across the time dilation, which is an actual scientific phenomenon, that explains why they chose specifically one thirty one for the number on the locomotive. And that is because in the simple cipher, the letters that make up the phrase time dilation some to one thirty one. And you know, the time dilation based on is theory of relativity and his dog is named Einstein, so that's why you have one thirty one. And it's shown up in other places. So the thing that first got me onto onto back to the future. This year is this story here. This is on February fourth. You can call it the fourth of February outside not to say says say the fourth of February. This is Michael Jordan's son. Michael Jordan is he's related to dimensional travel. He did the movie Space Jam with Bugs Bunny and and think of the trim rabbit hole. A rabbit hole is a metaphor for a a dimensional travel portal, a portal, you know, trans dimensional portal. That's what a rabbit hole is. A is a metaphor four. And he goes to a rabbit hole portal in in Space Jam with Bugs Bunny and One of in Space Jam, one of the songs they have on the track on the soundtrack is a really a cover version of the Steve Miller bands Fly Like an Eagle. Sorry, the opening line of Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Miller Band is time keeps on slipping slipping into the future. So there's a time travel reference in the song Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Miller bad A cover of that was in Michael Jordan's Space Jam, which is about dimensional travel. Well, Michael Jordan's son this year twenty twenty five. They set the year off. You know, this is what got me out to Back to the Future with his son wearing the original Air Jordan's, which I'm sure his son doesn't wear those every day, but he did for this occasion. His son wearing and I saw you could see you have to see the police cameras, the arrests footage to see that he's wearing the original Air Jordan's that were released in nineteen eighty four, the year before Back to the Future. Well, his they say he got his Lamborghini stuck on train track. So now as soon as I saw that, I said, this is a Back to the Future reference. This is Michael Jordan. This is in Florida, Michael Jordan's son's Lamborghini on train tracks in Florida, Like, how do you get your Lamborghini in this position? And I realized, no, that's a back to the future reference of when the DeLorean was pushed to eighty eight miles an hour by a locomotive. I know that was a direct reference to that. And it's a it's a big anniversary for Air Jordan Shoes and Clothing Company and back to the future because they're both celebrating their fortieth anniversaries at the same time. Air Jordan was, okay, this is this is on fourth February. That's Saturn in the reverse full reduction or reverse by Fagoora in cipher some so forty two the time, the god of time, Saturn. That's why they picked the fourth of February for this ritual. And the Nike swoosh that Michael J. Fox wears because his name Michael j Michael Jordan, Michael J. Fox, and he wears the Nike. Michael Jordan wears Nike. The Nike swoosh is it represents the ring around Saturn. And you saw Saturns right at the top of the road. You cannot oh, sorry, the Economist magazine of Saturn at the top. This has with the ruler of time well. Air Jordan was founded first introduced on November seventeenth, nineteen eighty four, a leap year. It's in fortieth anniversary. The date numerology of November seventeenth, nineteen eighty four. The release the first release of Air Jordan, which Marcus Jordan was wearing a pair of the originals is one thirty one eleventh plus seventeen, November seventeenth plus nineteenth plus eighty four somes to one thirty one. So you see how Michael Jordan Michael j ties into it and how sore. Here's a picture of the DeLorean next to the locomotive one thirty one and this is the date neurology of the release date of the original air Joy, which is when I saw this the scene back in February. This is what got me started. I said, I think back to the Future is relevant this year. They started back in the fairy or second with this incident, which you should see the whole arrest phos. It's it's a complete farce.
Speaker 11: It's pretty lod before you before you scroll up.
Speaker 12: I was actually on mute. I was trying to interject no, no, no, to the Jordan logo. Okay, just more Saturn stuff. That's the cube. His leg split like that and going up. That's the Saturn black cube that's making the cube on there. You put a cube directly over that.
Speaker 3: I guess what you're saying about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. And Rambow, I mean what I love. I mean, besides the numbers which are always mind blowing, and you know, I'm very much able to quickly see exactly how you're getting to those numbers. I know for some people, maybe new to the Jamatria space takes a little time for that to digest. But Rambo, I love that quote. You say, I had it written down somewhere I can't find at the moment. But you talk about a picture is worth a thousand words, yep, but a symbol is worth a thousand images. Do they get it right?
Speaker 13: Yes? And you know the saying that a picture, a picture can express a thousand words. It's a popular saying. I don't remember where I got this is. I don't make it up. I don't remember. It's a picture can express a thousand words. A symbol can express a thousand pictures. Got it?
Speaker 1: I was close?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I just I love that quote because you know, what I've learned from you, Rambo, over time and just my research and the things that I'm kind of picking up on is a lot more symbolic than before the numbers come. And I always know as soon as I just start doing some date durations and looking at the Jamatria, the numbers are always going to follow perfectly. But it's your work and how you present your you know, your research. I just I love the symbolic nature and the images that you provide. It's very educational.
Speaker 13: Yeah, in facts for the additions, if anyone sees anything, please jump in. I don't want to dominate.
Speaker 1: So what I will say is that it's it's very interesting that we're talking about this today because today is also the death anniversary of Michael Jordan's father.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yes, which which you know, I don't want to get us off off topic here, but Rambo, what I've learned from you as well is how the Chicago bulls intro song right, it's called Serious by the Alan Parsons Project, and that is all about the heliacal rising, a serious where there's information that can be found out there that today, Rambo, is this where serious comes full circle now or which you might elaborating on that just for a quick second, all.
Speaker 13: Right, okay, Yeah, So the star Sirius disappears from the from Earth's perspective for seventy days each year, that is because it is obscured behind the Sun, and the star Sirius earned the moniker the Sun behind the Sun, and what has been said since ancient times it's not just ancient Egypt. I guess they will. The culture that I guess we've been allowed to to understand venerated the star Serious. So while Seriously behind the sun, they would say that it metaphorically, or maybe some people take it literally, it powered the Sun. So if we're Earth, I mean depends on the Sun for life. So while Serious is behind the Sun, the Sun is being powered by Serious. So we're getting like the Serious energy over that seventy day period. And the way I mean Serious doesn't go behind the sun, Earth moves to a point where it's called a sun serious conjunction. You have Earth, the Sun and then Serious in a straight line. And when does that happen? July fourth and fifth. That's why July fourth was picked for Independence Day because it was a Serious Sun conjunction. I can go into more. It's kind of off topic as to how Serious is quoted into the establishment of the United States America, but it was this time. It was based on the veneration of the star Sirius. When it's behind the sun. Now one's Earth moves to a point where Sirius comes back into view. After the end of the seven seventy day period, that the very first point at which Sirius reappears, which it rises on the east, is called the Haliacal rising of Sirius in ancient Egypt, that is when they started their new year. The ancient Egyptian new year was based it's called the Sophic that's a Greece a Greek word for Sirius was the Sophic calendar. The new year started in ancient Egypt whenever the star Sirius reappeared, the Haliacal rising of Sirius. So that was symbolic of the beginning of a new cycle. Now if you look in modern times now it changes over the years. It's not the same now as it was in ancient Egypt. There was a time when the Haliakal Rising of Sirius occurred on July twenty third, But in modern days, it it happens. It's hard to even get an agreement where it is. But it also depends where you are in the world. But it's it's the first week of August anywhere from you know, what does it.
Speaker 11: Be July the serious I'm not trying to no, yeah.
Speaker 13: So yeah, so the actual halical rising of Serious Now in modern time of serious reappears. It's it's in August. It's not the beginning of all. Yeah, but in ancient times there was a time it changes. There was a time in anc when you go way back when it was July twenty third. Now this is honored in freemasonry, and freemasonry they ceremonially, ceremonially will honor the halical rising of serious on the twenty third of July. Now, the reason they choose twenty third of July, even though it doesn't rise now, that's not the time rises in modern times is because twenty third July.
Speaker 14: Flows your words. Look into the darkness, Kay, find the blazer, start focus on it, and it become the eclipse. Don't feel let the should be done. And does
Speaker 13: You the shoem