Speaker 1: Hey, sorry to interrupt your study session.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Uh, I've been kind of just every hearing you being really frustrated with the study material. Yeah, you're kind of the only one you can hear besides Snee. So yeah, I'm in your class actually, m Yeah, I don't talk to many people on campus, so no, you weren't interrupting me or anything.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No, I actually came over to ask if you wanted help. H No, I actually got really high in my Yeah, I'm not seeing anything, but well, you were just really frustrated, and I wanted to see if I can help. Oh, yeah, that would be me yeh m. I'm assuming you already met her. Yeah, she lives on my floor, so I mean she's super popular, so I would kind of guess everyone knows her or at least heard of her. So would you like to take the offer of helping or well, me helping you. I guess helping me too, But well, I'm kind of Oh, I don't talk too many people, so I was wondering if you maybe wanted to kind of hang out with me. I'll totally help you. It's no big deal. Yeah, uh, do you want to go back to my door?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: And I know.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean like that.
Speaker 1: I just have most of my notes and study material for this course up there. M I'm kind of a teacher's pet in that class. So yeah, I guess that's kind of way. You don't really see me very much. Yeah, I help the professor of the class. Sometimes she's super nice actually, but I guess when she gets in the zone of teaching she can feel a little horsh So yeah, but she really teaches material. Well, it's just sometimes it's hard to focus on her when she is a little bit brash. Yeah, if you just want to follow me, I can give you my notes and stuff. H Yeah. I was at that party last month.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: I don't usually go to them, but it seemed fun in the moment, and then as soon as I actually write, I pretty quickly regretted it. Yeah, I'm kind of just shy, introverted my friend group, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: We have a.
Speaker 1: Wide diverse range of personalities. So yeah, I guess I have to fill the boots with a shy friend. But oh no, it's not like that. I mean, I'm smart, yeah, but I guess I just kind of want friends.
Speaker 3: So I decided to talk to you.
Speaker 1: It's not that you're dumb. No, I just don't really need to see people kind of I don't know, get mad at themselves and they don't understand something. M. Besides, if I can help you, I really want to. So yeah, anyways, here's my dorm if you want to go in love what you expecting, Well, you can't exactly paint walls, but we can hang up stuff. So I'm glad you approve of it. I didn't exactly want to go for the regular I guess pinterest board college room work. Thanks. I think my notes for this class are can you get me that chair over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can't really reach them?
Speaker 1: Are you could picking up in sign?
Speaker 2: Uh? It was for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I think it's this pink one. And then I think I have correction notes. Uh here, yeah you have them now, so you can put me down. Thanks for lifting me up to get them. Yeah, come on, we can see my bad and I can explain the material to you. I don't mind. Yeah, besides, those chairs are not exactly the most comfortable thing to be sitting in. Okay, So what section was giving you trouble? M m, yeah, he inch? What was it? Four twenty eight I think here, these are of an ex I took on it when I read it, and I think, oh, here is the corrections for my first rough draft turn in of the essay. M hm, you can go ahead and read up for it.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: M No, you're just kind.
Speaker 1: Of cute and you're frustrated. Yeah, muh m hm, oh no, I'm not blushing.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: Well, and so you know how I am in your class, right, yeah? Uh, well I might have. I might like you. Oh it's stupid, just kind of yeah, forget about it. Well, no, wait, I never really found the right time to I don't know as cut or anything. And you're kind of always around friends, so I didn't want to I don't know, put you in a weird situation or myself. So I never really approached you before. I No, uh, I I really do want to help you.
Speaker 2: I thanks, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I didn't use this as an excuse fully, I just saw in as an opportunity that I could talk to you alone and also help you not be so frustrated with the material. Yeah. I might have peaked in the Great Book and saw your scores. No, they're not bad. Don't feel bad about them. It's just I think you could be better if you had some help. Well, yeah, I mean I used to tutor. Yeah, I don't do it anymore. But if you want some tutor recommendations, I can give you some names.
Speaker 2: Yeah me?
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean, I you're sure you want me to do to you? Well, I just thought that after I kind of told you I liked you and half i'd have told the truth about helping you with this, you would, I don't know, be weird a out or something. Yeah, you've found me cute?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: No, I'm serious? Why do you find me cute? I was blushing when I approached at the library.
Speaker 3: You're kidding?
Speaker 1: How long was I like that the whole walk over here. I'm so gonna hear about this with my friends. No, we walked by them. Yeah, I wasn't going to point that out, but I mean more embarrassed now. Yeah, that's not helping. If you laughing, I guess, yeah, it is payback for me finding your frustration the dooraball.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're always so attractive to me, but I don't know when you're frustrated, you're really cute.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh here.
Speaker 1: It's my schedule.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I have my free times on there for tutoring and if you just want to hang up with me. Maybe you're laughing again. Oh no, I'm not really used to any of this I'm doing so am I doing it? Okay? Well, well yeah, I just want to make sure that I'm doing this whole. I guess friendship, maybe future relationship. Thank good? Okay, good. I'm free Tuesday at I think four o'clock. Yeah, I would love to do do you. Yeah, we should probably.
Speaker 3: Actually finish doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we kind of have a test on this tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that essay isn't due for a while. I just turned to my end super early.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it now, come on, you have to understand the material. Yeah, now that I told you I liked you, I don't want you flunking up the glass. He come on, I'll help you, promise.