Speaker 1: How about Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. So unbelievably good, so tasty. It was named best Pizzeria and DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News. It's located in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. What are you doing? If you're a true foodie, you want to know what the best of the best of the best is, get out to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Preston and Plano Parkway. It is exquisite Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this. What's going on in Dallas?
Speaker 3: Dalla sure is? So we did this a little bit last week, and I wanted to keep it going because I did look at some of this and I think it's kind of funny. But they released a City of Dallas community survey to Dallas City residents last week, and Dallas Morning News got a copy of the actual file of it, that's one hundred and eighty two pages back into that people could put in, you know, their opinion, some of their problems. We discussed potholes a lot and things like that. So I have some more things. These are direct quotes from people that live in the city of Dallas and things that they would like fixed or complaints that they have in all caps Dallas Maverick's new owners. Oh god, that's great, said, I'm gonna get my get my shot in here in this survey. This one has a gunshot.
Speaker 1: I want to say something. Yeah, somebody sent us. I sent it to you guys. They're in the Dallas Film Festival or whatever. I don't I don't know what, which fuss do you know? It festival and they've made a documentary about the trade, and it's just fair.
Speaker 2: I watched just a few minutes of it. It's just fans talking about I think it's only like nine minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like wow.
Speaker 3: I watched it and then I was like, I'm past it. So I felt good that I'm I'm past Yes, dude, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's well done.
Speaker 3: I was just kind of like, I feel like I've moved on from that and that place those people.
Speaker 1: Are in is Cooper Flag changes everything. Getting that number one pick. It's it, you know, because the thing you lost with Luca was the hope, and you just got to restored hope. You still don't have to think it was a good trade. I don't think anyone does.
Speaker 2: But that's in the past now, Yeah, I think I also think the nature of this has impacted our politics greatly, the nature of our world and how social media manifest everything. People are. They're just inclined to just be whatever they were and whatever they established themselves as publicly dig in double down here, it's dig in double down culture. And so, you know, I have a few people that I, you know, big basketball fans, talk about this stuff that they're just kind of like, I can see them slowly coming around because I'm like, you know, don't you ultimately like really like basketball and that kind of why you're in this thing in the first place. Weren't you into this thing before Luke was here? So you know, I mean, I think that probably has to do with the age of the person. Like if they're twenty two and they don't remember anything before seven years ago. But if you you got into it because you liked basketball in the first place, and if your stance is I refuse to enjoy this new good basketball and like, well, why did you get into it in the first place? Right?
Speaker 1: The Cooper flag gift changes a lot everything, because I I don't if Cooper Flag wasn't here and they had the eleventh pick or whatever and just got some guy, man, I would still be really upset.
Speaker 3: It'll be sulking and trying to figure out what the hell's going on.
Speaker 2: Right, there's like brain fog. Okay, but now we see the long term vision. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So a couple other Okay, this one is Downtown is a disaster. It's a trash covered rundown, urine covered mess. It stinks like rotten trash and urine. That's how they chose to use their time filling in this I thirty is a nightmare. All highways are two congested, chronic problems with power outages after storms.
Speaker 2: That is true. But I think it's just storms are getting worse. I was gonna say, I think that's just the.
Speaker 3: World ignorant and slow city officials. Okay, do you think this is a little specific, a little specific to the area that you live in. It's what these people do though, loud modified cars and motorcycles on shallow road between Ferguson.
Speaker 1: And Bubb Rub and Little Sis.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Prostitution Okay, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Over there in the Harry Hines Royal Lane, walnut Hill, that area where it's always been.
Speaker 1: And I love that b roll the news station show, like, how do you know you're showing a prostitute right? Anytime they do a story in prostitution, they show scantily glad women walking the streets.
Speaker 2: That's just a waitress. What if it's just some lady going out to get the papers. No casino, no Broadway, that is true.
Speaker 3: You know what if we had a casino or Broadway, I do think our city would be much better. I would love to take in some good theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't we have we do that fair park. I saw Lion King on Broadway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bit ago.
Speaker 2: But they're saying when they say no Broadway, they mean that part of town. Oh yeah, gotcha. Yeah. I would assume like they're saying, we need Times Square.
Speaker 3: I'd have been on this one was last one, and then we'll save some more for tomorrow or next week. Kids driving golf carts on very busy streets.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude. The other day I was pulling into my neighborhood. Light farms right off the toll way, and the toll way, you know, cars are zipping by sixty five whatever. I don't know, maybe it's fifty right there, it's totally extended. And I saw three teenagers on a golf cart. There were boys, they were probably fifteen, and they were about to cross the toll way. Were they playing through in a golf court? And I don't know where they were going. Yeah, there was nowhere for them to go but either north or south on the toll way. This is not gonna end. Well, all right, there you have it things our city complains about, coming up next to the Today Game. And then don't miss this shocking new revelations in the Cowboys new documentary. All that's coming away on the Benin Skin Show next