Speaker 1: Where history's shadows cast long, unsettling doubts. The truth lies buried from cryptic wartime codes to assassinations that scarred generations. Unearth the secrets the world tried to forget. Post Tim Gardner guides you through a labyrinth of unanswered questions, where every clue pulses with danger and intrigue and perhaps an opinion or two. It's not all facts, because history never is. Welcome to the Ciphered Past.
Speaker 2: A Welcome everybody to a new podcast of the cipher Past. I am your host, Tim Gardner, pleased to be here tonight with author and researcher of the Kennedy Assassination mister Corey Hughes. Now. Corey has been an author of two books right now. The first one is a in Black and White which just came out, story of Harvey Oswald. Cory, you can go ahead and reward that for me. I don't have the book up in front of me, but.
Speaker 3: Sure, Lee. Harvey Oswald and Black and White, Volume one is about the early life of Oswald, going back to his birth. I start with what we have of his birth certificates, which we actually don't have birth certificates for Lee Harvey Oswald. We have certificates of live birth which were signed about four or five days after his birth. So, but his life is a very interesting, twisted story, and it's been mostly ignored over the decades since the assassination. So I tried to shine a light on all the contradictions in Oswald's life growing up. And I'm currently working on Lee Harvey Oswald and Black and White Volume two, which focuses on Oswald's time in the Marines, which is even more of a complicated story to tell than the early life of Oswald. So it's the more you dig into it, the more it comes becomes a parent that they were two Oswald's and so that's the story that.
Speaker 2: I tell absolutely. And I want to welcome you, thank you again for being on. We've done work before on Our Spaces Dialogue before, so it's it's a pleasure to be have you on again. And I also wanted to give you a shout out to your first book, which is one of the best books I've I've ever read about the JFK assassination. It's a warning from history and it is really really, really good and detailed, and if you haven't picked it up on Amazon, do please pick that up. And again, it's a pleasure, Cory just to have you on, So.
Speaker 3: Thank you. A Warning from History took me about two and a half years to write. I started it at about I don't know, three or four years into my research. At that point I kind of come to the bulk of the conclusions that I flesh out in the book. But my focus was the shooters. So a lot of people out there will talk about the assassination and they'll say, I don't care about the shooters, Like, what are you talking about? Of course you should care about the shooters, right, And so nobody has ever even seemingly attempted to tackle that outside of some genuinely outlandish conspiracy theories. And so I felt that there was enough data in order to put that story together, and I believe I was correct in my assessments. So yeah, so Warning from History definitely if you're interested in knowing who pulled the triggers in their relationship to the larger apparatus, that's definitely the book to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's interesting because it does go back in detail. And again that's when I first got a copy, I kind of was in limbo with things I've been studying the assassination for a long time. You know, not Corey Hughes level. You know, Corey used to be a homicide detective and a street cop. Excuse me, forgive me, but it's just interesting the background and then getting into this and the parallels when it comes to let's say, a story like this which is still unsolved, but for you, you have you have a good idea of how how it happened, and and in your mind and in your research your fellow research team's mind, you feel like you've solved this case. Now, what I will say is the differences between let's say life as a police officer on a on a certain murder case versus a case like this, which is still open. What are the parallels on that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it'd be easier if I went with the differences, because the big difference and the reason that we can't advance the way we would like to in our researches is in a modern day case, you can still track down suspects and interrogate them. We don't have that luxury in dealing with Kennedy. Almost everyone's dead. I can think off the top of my head right now. Two suspects who were well aware of what happened there in daily plaza. William Seymour and Paul Landis are still alive and they can be talked to, but they're the only ones. I can't think of another person who is still alive from these circles. And so one thing I want to comment on in general is that when I talk about my conclusions on shooters and whatnot, that is all based on the evidence that's out there, and that's been out there for a long time. And when you go through all the documents on all the relevant subject areas within the assassination, you will eventually establish a cast of characters, a central cast of characters that pretty much meets the descriptions of witnesses in various places. Right, So police always have when they construct a case, they have their lists of suspects, witnesses, you know, subjects, others, all kinds of stuff. And when in going through this case, I found that establishing a pretty centralized cast of characters wasn't overly difficult. The central cast of characters really circulates around New Orleans and David Ferry and that whole click I'd say, well, over I'd say, like sixty percent of the plotters are connected to this New Orleans circle, right, And so as you get to know David Ferry and you get to know the people he surrounded himself with, you can kind of establish whom was in his inner circle and whom was kind of on the outskirts, whom would have knowledge of his plotting of the assassination, and whom probably wouldn't because they were far enough away. Right. So establishing the central cast of characters is absolutely paramount in putting together any case. And so when I look at the conclusions I've drawn and I look for alternatives, alternatives to conclusions I've made, I have run out of people in central casting right to plug in the gaps and the idea that there's anybody who, in all the vast amount of research I've done, who's escaped me in anybody's inner circle, whether it's Jack Ruby in Dallas or David Ferry in New Orleans, you know, or the mercenaries. Doubt, in no name, key, there's nobody who I could possibly put in any of the roles who's outside these spheres, you know what I mean. There's not some random third party I never heard of who could replace any of the people I put in Daily Plaza. And so that's why I'm pretty confident in the conclusions I've come to.
Speaker 2: So h yeah, I mean, And again, if you read Corey's work, you'll you'll see just the vast detail that he is put into it. And again, his team of researchers are phenomenal. They really go into it and deep into the whole, you know, the plotting to the aftermath, and is just fantastic to read. I think I've gained more information from you in my time, just my little short time with the social media aspect of this thing, I've gained so much knowledge from you, and so I'm very grateful for that in itself.
Speaker 3: And another thing is that this central cast of characters we have been they're all round. The most important ones are surrounding David Faerry in New Orleans, and everybody has been on the verge of like those people are entrenched in everyone's knowledge. Everyone who's into Kennedy understands the New Orleans, seeing the relationships, and they're so close. So many people are so close but fail to pull the trigger, fail to match The descriptions of the man by ed Hoffman and Velma behind the book depository and the witnesses at the tip of shooting failed to connect that with the descriptions of David Ferry, right, And so it's to me. And like another example is, like Garrison had fucking Ferry in his office on Monday after the assassination. That's how close they came all the way back then thanks to Jack Martin's phone call. Right, Like, the assassination has been on the verge of being solved for decades. If you ask me, it just needed a couple pieces shifted around, that's it, you know.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, And speaking of which, for our audience members who are just casual viewers to this, your take on how close Jim Garrison got back in his time, you know, with Clay Shaw charging Clay Shaw for the murder of John Kennedy, please do talk a little bit about that and how our audience can learn about how close he was. And yeah, just give it, give a little spin on that.
Speaker 3: Sure. So, the entire assassination plot unfolds once you debunk David Fairi's alibi, once you realize he didn't go to the Winterland in Houston, the ice skating rink, once you realize that he spent most of that weekend in Hammond, Louisiana. And once you go through the statements of Thomas Compton, who was a Civil Air Patrol guy who is now up at Southeastern University in Louisiana, once you read his statements in the statements of his dorm room roommate of Frank Cholona, once you read those two documents, those two documents are like the thread that when you pull them, will unravel first David Faerri's entire story, then it will unravel the Knowle, and then it will unravel the whole assassination. Right, And so the problem with Garrison is that. And I don't know why he never put David Faerry in Dallas, but to the end he stayed adamant that David Ferry was not in Dallas. And I think most of his conclusions were drawn upon the fact that that information came from the FBI and the Secret Service. And I just don't understand how he never made that connection, because once he would have made that connection, the whole thing should have fallen right into place. When you go through the files about the Winterland, it becomes apparent that the two boys who went with David Ferry allegedly Alvin Bobouf and Melvin Coffee. Melvin Coffee never went on the trip. That was just an alibi use of his name by Leyton Martins. There are some interesting things in the Garrison files and how he structured his files. And he knew that he knew that Leyton Martin's went on that trip, and he also knew that David Ferry never went to the Winterland. And I don't know why he never put this in a book or said it in an interview, but from the manner in which Garrison structured his files, it became pretty apparent when you pull his file on Sergei Arcochia, who I have concluded was the man who went to the Winterland instead of David Ferry, who went as David Ferry to provide David Ferry with an alibi. When you get to the Sergeia Arcocha file in Garrison's collection, the entire file is about the Winterland. It doesn't mention Arkocha once. Now, at first I thought that might have been a mistake, but it wasn't a mistake. Garrison put all the Winterland stuff in the Arcata file because he knew Arkacha went to the Winterland, but he never said it out loud. A lot of things about Garrison and his files that the way he set up and structured his files told me a whole lot more than he ever said in a book or anywhere else. Like when you get to the the Kerry Thornley file within the Garrison collection, on page one is a note about JD. Tippett, Okay, because he knew that he was involved with the shooting of JD. Tippet. The second page I believe was up a picture of a file from Doug Jones at Jones Printing, and that was because he knew Kerry Thornley picked up the flyers from Doug Jones, the fair Play for Cuba Committee flyers.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So Garrison, just in the way he structured his files told me that he knew a whole lot more than he ever said publicly, which is strange to me. And I haven't really quite figured that out because I can't ever conclude that he just fi he structured the files the way he did by accident or was or didn't realize the things that I'm telling you. It just that doesn't make any sense. And so Jim Garrison. Another problem with the Garrison files is we have barely any of them. I know that he arrested Emilio Santana, who I place as the shooter at the Daltex, and he interrogated him for five days. We don't have a single page of that interrogation. Okay, So the vast majority of Garrison's files were destroyed. There should be a thousand pages on Lauren Hall and William Seymour and Lawrence Howard, but there aren't. There aren't any. And I did find an interview of Lawrence Howard that was from the Garrison files, but it was actually stuck in the Wiseberg collection. So Wiseberg scored a copy before it was actually destroyed, which is interesting. So, but Garrison was the closest we had come. He arrested clay Shaw for conspiracy, and he was correct in doing so. He made the connections correctly so to Centremondia Commercial and Lewis Bloomfield and perm Index and the Israeli apparatus. But that never really he never really pushed that angle of things when you look at the materials that he had and the conclusions that he had drawn. He arrested clay Shaw extremely extremely prematurely, because he hadn't put the case together yet. The most important Garrison stuff came from later on, way after the case was concluded, in his personal notes and things like that. I think he eventually ended up coming to a lot of good conclusions, but he never put Fairy in Dallas, which is still very frustrating. And I'm positive he never identified the shooter on the knoll, or probably any of the mafia guys who are in Daily Plaza. But he was on the right track in his investigations of Faery and clay Shaw, but seemingly he didn't take either one of them far enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when I allude to Jim Garrison, I'm talking about District Attorney Jim Garrison. To those people out there who don't know what we're talking about, you know, I think most people in the research community, if not everybody, has seen JFK the Oliver Stone film. And like you mentioned about Garrison himself, he came up with some really good conclusions. I mean, like he he obviously there there were moles and people he was dealing with, and he was he had threats, you know, his family had threats, you know, and the guy was really just I mean, you'd mentioned to me one time before that you feel like he was, out of all the researchers, he was pretty close, just like you mentioned about Fairy, I mean like he was he was that close to getting this thing dialed in. And unfortunately it's just like one of the some of those things in life, you don't know how close you are to greatness until you know. You know, but it that's how it goes. And so in the aftermath of Garrison, do you think that he just was deflated after losing that trial on Shaw.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't really think he thought he had a chance. And looking at the case, really, it's almost seems like almost that he knew he didn't have a case, but he had to present what he had. I mean, if you're gonna say that Clay Shaws involved in the conspiracy to kill the president, you should be able to demonstrate how the president was killed, and he was never able to do that. So to be able to bridge a gap between that and Clay Shaw is that's difficult, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he also he also had Perry Russo's testimony to work with on that right, and.
Speaker 3: Perry ruster testimony is so important, it's so important it's.
Speaker 2: Very, very important. But I think at that time the jurors, I mean, did they take an account about obviously I I don't want to get to graphic about this, but did they take an account obviously his sexuality and of course some of the problems that he had. And that's why they kind of discredited him for his testimony.
Speaker 3: I are you talking about Perry Russo? No, I don't think so. I think his testimony was all right. So when he identified Oswald as being the man at the party, but he said that he had whiskers. And when you study the Perry Russo story, it turns out that Perry Russo had been to David Ferry's house multiple times in the weeks leading up to that party and had met that individual several times, and that person had been introduced as Ferry's roommate. And the first couple of times that he met him, he had a big beard, a full on bushy beard. Okay, So first off, there's only one person in New Orleans in the circle who's ever had a big, bushy beard and was described as a beatnik, and that's Kerry Thornley, right, And so the party puts what Clem Bertrand and David Ferry and a couple of Cubans and Perry Russo and David Ferry. And the conversation is extremely prescient, I'll say, because David Ferry is ranting about Kennedy and they're talking about assassinating Kennedy. They're talking about triangulation of crossfire. They're talking about how everybody involved needs to have an alibi and they need to be somewhere where they can be saved, where they can be said that they were seen in public. They also talk about how one of the shooters will be the patsy and you'll have to pull it off in a way, and one way to do it would be that one of the shooters shoots Kennedy and that one of the other shooters shoots the patsy. And so that was talked about. And so when you start to dig into like what they were talking about at this party, and then look at what happened in Dealey Plaza, it's pretty close. Not identical, but it's pretty close. You know, triangulation to cross fire and then everyone has an alibi, right clay Shaw said that he was on the train to Portland, but he doesn't show up. In Portland till the twenty fifth David Ferry is seen at the funeral in Hammon, Louisiana. Right, that's supposed to be his alibi there, but that conflicts with a whole bunch of other stuff that he's supposed to be on this trip. Right, So David Ferry's whole trip story falls apart.
Speaker 2: And this was.
Speaker 3: God. I realized that David Ferry was lying about everything in about not only been doing my research for maybe a year, it was about twenty nineteen or so, and when I started to make discoveries I was I first started with research, not really thinking that I'd be able to figure anything out beyond what's already been done, because it's been out for sixty years and everyone's worked the case to death. What could possibly be left Once I started to realize that David Ferry had lied about everything, and that in the documents alone, just in the David Ferry file, from comparing his statements to what actually happened, it becomes obvious he's lying, right, And so I don't know if everyone was just stuck on the statements of Regis Kennedy and the alleged alibi story that he gave which is even he screws up when the FBI interviews David Ferry. He screws up his own alibi so bad, and they just brush right over it, you know. So, and when you think that David Ferry was in Garrison's office on Monday, held till Tuesday, and then talked to by the FBI and the Secret Service, and they clear him like the guy's immaculate, Like he couldn't possibly have anything to do with this. How could they be so sure after one in a short interview with David Ferry? It makes no sense. Here's an interesting connection. The first person to visit David Ferry in jail was John Corporan. John Corporan was the guy who put Oswald on television on WDSU. So that that is interesting, isn't it very interesting considering the series of events that got Oswald on television. So that's a great story. I love that story because it's proof that it's proof the CIA was setting up Oswald. The story started. It starts with, you know, when he's out there handing out those flyers on Canal Street and then he ends up getting filmed and all that stuff. That story came about because John corpor William Gaday is across the street in his building. William Gadday runs the Latin American Report, which is a straight up. He's a CIA employee and he runs Latin American propaganda add New Orleans, and he sees Oswald out there. So what does he do. He calls Jesse Corr at the Trademark, who's an associate close associate at clay Shaw. Jesse Corr goes and sees Oswald. He calls John corporand John corporand sends out a news crew. They get Oswald on TV. Then they set up the interview that he's on television. And who was William goad Day's boss? It's Joandas Joanitas of jan Wave is his boss. And we know that Joandas was in New Orleans that summer right, So to me, this is pretty clear evidence the CIA intentionally got Oswald on television to help build the legend of Oswald the communists.
Speaker 2: So hmmm. You know what's so interesting too when we talk about oswalden that day and again your second book, which is called in black and White, Lee Harvey Oswald. You know, I, you know, we could go back to the beginning of it we'd have to do another separate show for that, because the story in itself about Oswald is just his humble beginnings to just everything that he'd went through. We could well, we'll talk about that another show, but I want to kind of stay on topic about what this whole thing is. You know, Oswald being involved. He wasn't involved. I mean, as the audience gets to know about you and your work, they'll begin to see that everything is not what it appears. But from a let's just say a surface level activity. You said that, and I agree with this that the CIA, you know, had Oswald there doing the interview basically just to talk to the guy from New Orleans. Now, when that expunges out to the day of the assassination, a lot of people have the impression that they had already had this thing pre coordinated about like what you mentioned that Perry Russo. It saw at the party, you know, where they had plans for Patsy, they had plans who would take the shot, this, this, that nature. So with the CIA's aspect in CIA's role in this, in your opinion, how would that coordinate with the day of the assassination.
Speaker 3: Well, the CIA are masters of plausible deniability, right, And so all the guys who were involved have overlapping relationships, most of the guys in New Orleans with Carlos Marcello, right, So I mean technically they CIA could say, yeah, you know, hypothetically speaking, you know, yeah, David Ferry might have shot Kennedy, but he was working for Carlos Marcelo, which is a fact, right, So they could kind of have a plausible deniability there. But every single one of these guys from Clay Shaw who was not working for Carlos Marcelo, right, clay Shaw was a long time upper level guy going back to the days of the OSS when he worked for General Charles Thresher. Isn't that his name Thrasher Thresher or Thrasher And so it's it's very difficult to separate the CIA from any one of these guys, even the mercenaries Hall Howard Seymour. Those guys were all CIA back through inter penn which was funding funded by the CIA down in no name key. So the CIA is completely entrenched. And then you can look at it from the angle that the CIA and the mafia has been working together forever, right, So the mafia guys, you could say, had some CIA contacts. That's the problem with the CIA. They're entrenched in everything. Like ever, it's hard to get away from it. So but people will often ask, did the CIA kill Kennedy or was it just a couple of rogue people within the CIA. I'm sorry, but when those rogue people are the top guys in the whole agency, that's not a rogue operation' that's the CIA. Okay. If Dulles and Angleton and Weisner and all these guys were in on this, that is not a rogue operation. That is how the CIA operates. The players might have just been more closely connected to the top than they normally are when they pull operations, whereas like an officer out in the field will be making the decisions, you know what I mean. But still I believe the again more plausible deniability. I think a bulk of the decision making process was offloaded through the mechanism of permandex which permandecks, make no mistake about it, It's still CIA and Masad and Mafia and Corsican Mafia, and like permandex is like the proof that all these all these different organizations work together and they're like the center They're like the center of the wheel, you know what I mean. Everything connects to them. And so that's why they have organizations like permandecks for more plausible deniability, to outsource the things that they can't do within the agency, things that might be illegal within the agency, they could offload to this shadowy corporation to make the decisions on and then they can maintain their plausible deniability. Right, that's the name of the game. That's why the CIA does everything they do so they can maintain plausible deniability. That's why tradecraft even exists in the first place, you know. So, but yeah, they're entrenched in the whole thing. But you have to understand the overlapping interests because in nineteen sixty three, at that point in time, going back to World War Two, you have this relationship between the mafia, the CIA, and the Free Israeli Zionists, who all have the same interests. At this point in time, they're all the same organization. Fundamentally, the mafia is more concerned about money in their own territory, but they got the gunmen ready to go, you know, you know what I mean. So when I hear people talk about like, oh, even the gunmen don't know who gave the order. That's BS, you know, that's BS. Like I don't. I'll never buy that at all, because when I've come to understand too much about the mafia and their hitmen and how they operate, and they're not outsourcing to like nameless assassins on CIA payroll, you know what I mean. They got their guys in house, and that's how it was across the board. There's no outsourced assassins in this damn thing. So everybody's in an inner circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting when you mentioned that, because there's a lot of red herring type stuff going on with this, whether it's all the intelligence agents in Dallas that day, whether it be you know, quote unquote the foreign assassins, all you know, whatever has been told before. You know, we hear different theories, you know, whether it be the driver that shot Kennedy Greer or the guy with the semi automatic rifle and back in the car. The stories go on. But you know, I think what people fail to realize is that the assassination itself was only what eight point four seconds, So you can't really do a whole lot. You have to have that thing well coordinated I mean, the thing has to be just like you mentioned triangulation of fire earlier. You have to have that thing. And you, as a former police officer, you know if somebody is planning to do the perfect crime, they are going to have that down to a t. And in eight point four seconds, that's quite clear what happened.
Speaker 3: That would indicate that they didn't just show up that day randomly to do the assassination. The twentieth there's that story about the two cops in Daily Plaza who see men pointing a rifle over the fence at the grassy Knoll. By the time they get over there, those men are gone. So we have that story. We have another story about a younger man and an older man moving a rifle from one car to another car, you know, in the days leading up to the assassination. So there's a lot of little tidbits that would give us the idea that they had thoroughly scope this thing out. Then you have the document involving Clara Flournoy Gay who was a client of g Ray Gills, who goes to Gill's office and she's there after the assassination and they're cleaning out David Ferry's desk, and she finds a piece of paper there on the desk that has like a street in the street has ELM written on it, and there's like a box which indicates a building, and that building had the words VIP written in it. Right, So, that to me is another piece of evidence that would indicate that they had the area very well. They were very familiar with the area that they were going to. Right. We have two or three of these little pieces of data which would indicate they knew exactly what was going on, what they were going to do. And I think one of the biggest, one of the biggest conclusions I've drawn in regards to their activities is that I think they knew there was an escape. They knew they had to blend in, and that's that they had to fire. And then instantly, like the statements of Ed Hoffman, the shooter fires, takes the rifle, throws it to the railroad man, and then he fixes his hat and just walks off casually. Right. So I think all of them were in that state of mind where they knew that's exactly what had to happen. And then when you ended up going through all the documents, you'll find out that they ended up they ended up locating I had found five rifles in Daly Plaza that they had found that day, and then one of the guys in the research chap pointed out that one of the cops is walking out of the building with a Remington, so that's a sixth rifle. So they found a slew of rifles there in Daly Plaza. The guy's fired and if they couldn't didn't have someone to handle the rifle, they just ditched it. And then they have the rifle that was traced back to Lauren Hall, the Johnson thirty six, which they There's no real clarification on how they found this rifle. The word on the street is that it was found the next day by the lawn crew, but I don't believe that because by the next day, the FBI had already contacted Richard Hathcock out in Los Angeles and he told him the whole backstory to the rifle and linked it to Jerry Hemming and Lauren Hall. Jerry Hemming, I can't put anywhere near Deally Plaza. He might have just been in Miami, like he said. But Lauren Hall, on the other hand, place on the sixth floor right next to Lawrence Howard, and so they had all the information on that rifle the very next day. So yeah, they found a slower rifles that day, two probably three mausers, the Carkano, the Johnson, and then they end up taking an infield three to zero three off of Buell Fraser, which I'm convinced they planted on Buell Fraser. And you know, I'm almost convinced that that rifle that they pulled off Bull Fraser was the actual rifle that shot Kennedy. And so I would love to find that rifle. My guys have tried to find that rifle. It's Dallas Police don't owe anything about.
Speaker 2: It, of course don't. Of course they don't. Yeah, it's it's interesting about Buell Fraser. We could talk about that some other time too. But you know, his story is interesting because there's a lot of claims about Curry and the Dallas Police Department having pre type confessions for quote unquote Patsy's that day. What do you what's your thoughts in regards to that particular story.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised of that at all, You don't, Okay, So when where that could be heavily. Uh. The situation is there's a If you look for it, you'll find a stack of documents of statements of the people who worked inside the book depository. Okay, oh my god. There are some sentences in there that are straight up copy paste from one statement to the next, statements like um, and the phrasing was very specific, and they say in almost all the statements, I did not see any strangers or anybody who did not work in the building present that day. Something along those lines is virtually copy paste in everyone's statement from within the book depository. So this just a comment on the side. This set of statements of people who worked in the book Depository throughout all the different businesses. This is what really kind of gave me the first possible inclination that Oswald wasn't present in the book Depository and hadn't really worked at the book Depository at all. You'll find at least a half a dozen statements inside that collection where people are saying, I thought I might have seen him before, but he wasn't there that day. I didn't see him that day. A bunch of people said they didn't see him that day. A bunch of people said they didn't see him ever until he was on television, and so I thought this was very unusual because when you work in a building like that. I've worked in an office building with a bunch of businesses that weren't the ones that I worked for, and after a while, you know, you all go to lunch at the same time. You just see everybody coming and going at some point in time. So when I started to see witness statements that said that they didn't never see Oswald, I'm like, that's interesting, and that kind of gave me the idea to start looking and comparing statements and digging to see what proof do we actually have that Oswald was in the building that day. And you know what, to this very day, I'm still looking. I can't find any evidence that can't be easily explained away. So that's why I came to the conclusion that Oswald hadn't stepp foot in that building. And then recently it was shared with me a video of the district Attorney Wade, and he's talking to the press and he tells the press that when Oswald was interviewed, he completely denied being in the building that day, and then to clarify. One of the reporters asked him, well, he does work here, right, and then Wade says, yes, but not that day, like that's what Oswald told him, that he wasn't there that day. And I one hundred percent agree with that statement because we don't have any evidence that Oswald was there that day. We don't have a photograph, we don't have a video. And once you substitute Oswald for another person who was working as Oswald, it fills in all the gaps on the people who interacted with Allz over a couple of weeks that he was allegedly there. So Yeah, it's a very interesting set of events that happened within the book Depository, and it's so my conclusions are so drastically different from the official story that I don't see how they could ever let anything out that's even remotely close to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I agree with that. I mean to kind of branch off that statement that you just made. I posted something last night on my ex account and it was CBS News. I think it was back and well it was on the twenty I think it was a twenty third when he spent the night at the jailhouse, and he had confided into talking to a guard that was there, and he was they let him know that he was being charged for the murder of the president, and his words directly were, it's ridiculous. It's just ridiculous, you know. You know, And when you look at his quote unquote many press conferences that he had and he said he was a patsy, that's a legendary statement there. But you look at his by body language, just everything that he had. They don't have key transcripts to the interrogation too, which is very interesting. So you don't even you don't even right, Well, of course no, I don't. I wouldn't believe it either.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't believe him anyway. I wouldn't believe that anyway. Like I have a very hard time believing anything that they tell us was said by Oswald from the interviews or from who was it was it like Fritz's notes or whoever it was, because we're believing, we have to believe a bunch of liars that are gonna give us hearsay that Oswald said this, like the statement from Roger Craig, and I can't figure Roger Craig out Roger Craig's the one who said when they talked about the station wagon, that Oswald said, that's missus pain station wagon. You leave her out of this. That statement in and of itself doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Once you realize that that Green Nash Rambler actually was a Green Nash Rambler, it wasn't the Pains station Wagon, then that statement doesn't make any sense. There's no reason that he ever would have said that. And we got that from Roger Craig. Roger Craig the same guy who said that there were three shells underneath the window. Yet every single document surrounding the collection of those shells says there were two shells until the twenty seventh when that changes. So I don't know whether to believe Roger Craig about a damn thing, because he says somethings that like his statements in regards to when he believes he saw Oswald come running down from the slope gett into the Green National Rambler and leave his statements to me back my theory that it wasn't Oswald, that it was William Seymour. But then he says he sees that guy inside the office and he says that stuff about missus pain, Like, none of that jives at all. So I don't know what Roger Craig's deal is, but he seems he seemed kind of on the up and up sometimes, you know, and they didn't kill him for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's interesting. I mean I I always think about this too. I mean, this is just a hypothetical. Okay, Well, I have a two part question. Let me ask the latter question first and then I'll ask the generalized question secondly. So when it comes to and I don't want to spoil the book, but if people have done their research themselves, they'll know about the movie theater incident where there was a Oswald second quote unquote Oswald up in the balcony. It was arrested and taken out the back, and then obviously Oswald himself was taken out the front. Now is it a possibility, and this is just a really low probability, is it a possibility at the Dallas PD that day that there was two Oswalts being interviewed that day or interrogated.
Speaker 3: I don't believe so. No, because the series of events leading to that second person being arrested out of the balcony of the Texas Theater taken out the back right, they're wearing a white T shirt, put into a cop car, driven away. This is all seen by Bernard Hare at Bernie's hobby house. From there, less than five minutes later, we will then see the same person white T shirt inside the red Ford Falcon, which is owned by Igor Vaganov, and he's seen it mac Pate's garage, right, So that person got funneled out the back door given Igor Waganov's red Ford Falcon, and then he drives over by mac Pate's garage where he's probably just collecting himself because this is within five minutes of him being funneled out the back door, so that would preclude him from being brought to the station for any kind of questioning. Now, kind of separate from your question, Robert Oswald was there that day at the station, and Robert Oswald could have possibly been mistaken for Lee, And I can tell you at some point in his life he went by the name Lee. So it doesn't really answer your question, but I'm very suspicious of Robert Oswald at some point in time. I'm gonna I'm gonna do a big focus on him one of these days because it needs it.
Speaker 2: I am too. I am too. So let me let me give you Let me give you my take on Robert Oswald. And this is a very biased perspective because I mean, I you know, you know me, I believe Oswald is innocent. I believe that that he I just even said this earlier on my AX I said it was the biggest growth injustice in the almost American history and what happened that day because I believe he was innocent, you know, I mean, regardless of who it was that got arrested that day, right, But anyways, for the fact that Robert would go in and talk to his brother and make this Kakamami story talking about how his brother was all cocky about things. You know, there's two sides of this, Corey. I mean, I would say that he wanted to protect his family, right, his his his wife and his kids. Right. I would think money would be a big factor protection things of that nature. To turn against your blood. But I got a major problem with that because that's gonna that lived with him for the rest of his life. I really believe that. I believe he screwed his brother over when it comes to I mean, you didn't see him ever defend his brother whatsoever. So either there was some sort of like vitriol that was there. They didn't like each other whatsoever, and so he wasn't afraid to just throw him under the bus. And if that's the case, why was he only one of the few people that went to visit Oswald when he was there jailed that weekend?
Speaker 3: Even ruled out the possibility that Robert Oswald played some role in the setup of Lee Harvey Oswald. I haven't ruled that out yet. His ability to throw him under the bus so quickly is inexplainable. Really, if you asked me the thing. Have you read his book Lee, It's a fascinating reads. He's so he's the whole book is him condemning? Is basically, Oh, my brother was a good guy, but he obviously did it. I mean, that's the theme of the whole book, you know. But Robert Oswald is duplicitous in as far as he was most certainly involved. And if you've gone through Lee, Harvey Oswald and Black and White, he was clearly involved in the dual Oswald scheme going back to probably nineteen forty five. So that means that Robert Oswald has never been honest about the life of Lee Harvey Oswald. Ever, his warrant commissioned testimony is a must read because he almost spills the beans several times on contradictions in Oswald's early life inadvertently, and so he's not somebody that can be trusted at all. Period the depths of which he was involved in Oswald's setup, I don't know, but I have a feeling that most certainly he was at some point in time.
Speaker 2: I mean, his whole circle of people that he was involved with, other than his children, I mean, they were all just crazy. They were all aloof to anything, perpetual liars, compulsive liars, people that they were kind of a mirror of like what the CIA is, right, I mean, even though they weren't made, they could have been CIA, could have been some sort of agency, you know, Oswald was. He was surrounded basically by piranhas, and he was the only fish in the pond.
Speaker 3: So my thesis is that Oswald. So we have Oswald handing out the flowers on the street corner. He's obviously dealing with Kerry Thorn Lee, But I feel as though you're not going to let your patsy in on the inner mechanisms of your operation, right, So I believe he was kept at a distance from David Ferry and that circle. We do have Clay Shaw going and looking for Oswald after he had moved back to Fort Worth at Lillian Morett's house, so and we know that Oswald did stay there for some time, both Oswald's believe it or not, and so Lillian Morett's most certainly in on that scheme. But I believe the only evidence that I have of people who would have been handling or even interacting with Oswald are Carrie Thornley and Clayshaw. I don't believe they ever would have let him around five point forty four Camp Street, which means then all the sightings of Oswald at five forty four Camp Street were Carrie Thornley, not Oswald. And so I don't believe that you're gonna have a central base of operations and then you're just gonna let the guy you're setting up come hang out with you all the time. It doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. So I don't think that he had anything to do with any of the stuff going on in New Orleans. Other than what he was told to do by carry Thornley, hence like the handing out the flyers and all that stuff. And then it makes more sense that Oswald was getting set up when you get into the letters that were sent to Vincent t Lee and the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. When you read those letters, it's clear that they were not written by Oswald. One of them was even one of the letters sent on August first of sixty three, sent to Vincent t Lee, talks about the fight that Oswald gets into on the street and how he got jumped in all that stuff. Well that fight didn't happen till August ninth, So how was it talked about in an August first letter?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So they backdated letters and put in information that they screwed up. You know, they just screwed up. And so the only person in that who had been in that world who I think would have done that was carry Thornlee. I think Kerry Thornley forged those letters, and so yeah, I think he was kept at a distance. Same thing. That's why another reason I don't buy that he was ever at the book depository. So if you're gonna have assassins come in the back door. You're going to take all the employees, get him to come out in front of the building so they can't see what's going on inside. You know, you're going to kill the power to the elevator so that nobody can screw up the escape of the assassin's coming down in the elevators. And and all this time you're just gonna let Lee Harvey Oswald wander around the building. Give me a break. That doesn't make any sense either.
Speaker 2: So casually go on to a bus, have him leave the bus, then go on a cab, right and let him go to his boarding house, and then go right to a police officer, shoot him randomly, and then go on foot to a movie theater, get some popcorn, and then start talking to people.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, right and so, and Tippett has shot at one oh six, and we know he wasn't on the bus or in the cab. When you get into those stories, those stories fall apart right, right, and so, but Oswald from the time he pulled the trigger on Kennedy till the time he would have had to pull the trigger on tip it would have been thirty six minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Either I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't think Yeah, it just doesn't add up to me. And that's how I figure out. You know, you put two and two if you know they've been hood winking the public for you know, sixty two years, and the fact that the public believes this is their naive, completely naive. And you could be on any camp that you want to. But the camp that I just can't buy into is the lone gunman camp. I can't believe. I just I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think we're ever going to have the documents, so never gonna give us anything else. And the reason for that is it'll just tarnish American prestige and reputation if they were to ever admit anything, because right now they still have a plausible deniability. So think of it this way, like modern day Russia is a different country than the Soviet Union was, I mean vastly different everything. Yet and the Soviet Union committed atrocities like unbelievable against its own people. They had their own mk lture and all that stuff, and they didn't have any constitution to restrict them from doing anything. Yet Vladimir Putin would never ever let any of that information ever get out, period because it would tarnish on an international scale Russian prestige. You know what I mean, maintaining a plausible deniability is the story is the whole game, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and that's what that that's what was with the March release. I mean, like you know, you and I talked about this a long time ago. I mean we both knew that nothing was going to come from those those those those files. And so the thing for me is that, you know, I look at all the files that came out, and sure you got an Underhill document there, you got the slush Ins, your memo, whatever, but those things were never going to be as you know, as our friend Jefferson Mortley likes to say, look for a fact pattern, not for a smoking gun. Okay, well yeah that's true. You're never going to find a smoking gun in any of these things.
Speaker 3: Well see, I disagree. I disagree completely because you have the to me that these smoking gun document of all time is the Frank Cholowna document.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm not but I'm saying about the March files. I'm not talking about the March finals, the Shilloona document I'm not talking about the Sprague documents that you've talked about. I'm talking about what is in the what you might call it the National Archives or even the Mary Farrell Foundation. You're not gonna you're gonna find a generic wall of what they.
Speaker 3: Have, right. I've skimmed a big chunk of those, all the documents from twenty seventeen onward, you know. And there's a decent search function, and I go and I search for specific terms I never searched. They never have any of the stuff I want. It's all about Russia and so and uh, Mexico City. One hundred percent of it's irrelevant. There's nothing new or good in any of it. But I'll tell you what is good. I've been covering on my podcast this document we got from the Russians, which is it's not a no smoking guns or nothing, but it makes it very clear that they knew putting this thing on Oswald was bogus from the beginning. That's pretty apparent when you read that they call out the November ninth, nineteen sixty three letter to the Soviet embassy, which is clearly they even called it out. They said it's either a forgery or an intentional provocation because Oswald talks about if he stayed in Mexico any longer, he'd have to use his real name, which is totally bonk. He doesn't have another real name, right, So the letter is written in such a manner to try to connect Oswald to the Soviets, and they call it out. And that's the best part of this whole Russian document. Other than that, the whole point of the Russian document is it's a message to America. It's showing the parallels. You have to read between the lines on this one, but it's basically the Russians telling us, Hey, there's no need for us to repeat history. We don't have to have another Cuban missile crisis all the thing. Like when you read through it and it talks about like it's a lot of Russian posturing around the funeral and stuff like that, but it's it's very very clear that they're trying to send us a message with this document, and that's that we really all just need to chill out, not repeat history, and we can all move forward. That's what I get from reading this document. It has more to do with that than it does about the assassination but it does call out a lot of the stuff, you know, to them, it was pretty obvious in their internal communications back and forth between du Brennan, who was the ambassador and mccoyan, who was another one of these Russians. We have the internal communications pretty they know it was a conspiracy period. They're talking about it in terms of it was a conspiracy, whether Oswald was involved or not. They knew it had more moving parts than what we were being told. So this Russian document I think was great, and it was not translated by the government, thank god, it was translated independently, So very good stuff there. It's the best document we've forgotten in a decade.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I do like I did skin through a little bit too, But they didn't mention that that. They didn't really think that highly of Oswald either. They they looked at him as more of a liability and like, you know, kind of but I don't want to say a joke, but.
Speaker 3: I believe Oswald wasn't sent there to do any kind of operative work. He was meant to go there and just get them to spin their gears. Meaning we know for fact they put him in an apartment that was bugged to the hilt, which means they had people listening to that guy twenty four hours a day for years. Okay, they must have generated thousands of pages of documents just documenting the fact that Oswald wasn't doing anything, you know, and I think that's why they sent him there. They sent a bunch of spies there just to do nothing, just to go and work and live. And he actually did bring back diagrams of like the radio factory and stuff like that, which is pretty interesting. But there is so much more that the Russians didn't give us. They have to have thousands upon thousands of other pages about just just their surveillance of him that they did not give us. And they downplay who he is big time. And you have to think part of their downplaying him could be just political posturing, modern day political posturing, going along with the American official story as a nod to hey, we're your friend. You know, that's always a possibility to so. But they they called out from the jump from the time he got there, and they see they put it in a different perspective. They said, from the first minutes that Oswald got there, he didn't even attempt to explore or enjoy Soviet culture or find out what Soviet life was like, or any of that stuff. He immediately went to the embassy and started to do all that stuff, which gave which tipped them off that he really didn't care about living in the Soviet Union. So it was, it was it was a new perspective on it that I hadn't heard.
Speaker 2: So, m uh, yeah, that's really interesting. I didn't. I didn't know that part of it, which would lead me to believe that, you know, when we fast forward from his time in Russia to when he gets back to America, which really blows my mind because there are some top tier quote unquote research or influencers that are out there that like to say that because they got back to the United States, they were not they didn't get the recognition or whatever they whatever they were looking for. And this is not my quote, this is their quote. They said that Oswald Marina had gotten fed up and they decided to go or they wanted to go down to the Mexico City embassy to get a passport, passport to go to Cuba. Now that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, after the whole debacle in the Soviet Union in the first place, Oswald should have known or would have known, they never would have given him another visa. He went there, and then literally within the first six months of being there, he started sending letters trying to get home, right, But he was there for two and a half years, and so he couldn't get back, and so it took him that long to get out, and so why on earth would they ever give him a visa. The notion that they would ever even consider giving him a visa is ridiculous. So to me, it's just part of a ridiculous story that they tried to paint him as this still in all the way up till October September October sixty three, still a radical communist dissident, which when you read everything about what Oswald said about the Soviet Union, once he got back, he didn't like it at all. He couldn't wait to get out of that place, right, So the very notion he would even attempt to go back is ridiculous. Now, one thing that caught my attention was that the KGB they just they gloss over in this report why they let Marina leave, Because they don't let Soviet citizens leave married or not to an American. They don't care. And the fact that her uncle was KGB and they just let her go that doesn't make any sense to me either. So they're hiding something there. Honestly, I think they knew exactly what Oswald was, They knew exactly who sent him over here, and sending Marina back was more like a middle finger to them, Oh, you're gonna send us a spy. Well, here's one two, right, Because how much time did they put into surveilling Marina after she got back, Well, we don't really know, but I guarantee it's a lot more than we're told they're just gonna let the niece of a KGB officer just come into America and just everything's kosher. Yeah, I don't think so a lot. It's so much more to the story of Marina and Lee and their stay post June of sixty two that we don't know about. There has to be.
Speaker 2: Right now, I want to make a quick note that they had her lines tap too. You shared with me about five months ago, the you know, tap calls that she had, So it kind of makes me wonder if they actually had those lines tap prior to the assassination as well. It would be very interesting I mean, obviously, if they did at one point any records with Oswald on the call or even Marina at that time, they obviously are scrubbed. But that would just be fascinating to know if they had those lines tap prior to the assassination.
Speaker 3: Well, they were monitoring his mail, right, So what are the odds they're monitoring his mail but not tapping his phones. I mean, I think it's pretty slim. See. I bet you that's another big thing that they're hiding. We know about Hosty going out and talk to him. We know about him go to the FBI office about the note and stuff like that. We know that when he got arrested in New Orleans he has to talk to the FBI. I bet you that these are just the incidents that they couldn't hide. Those are the ones they couldn't hide. I promise you. This's probably a ton more contacts. They were probably all kinds of entrenched in these people, you know what I mean. So here's another thing I can tell you with certainty. The Office of Naval Intelligence has a nine hundred and eighty six page file on Marguerite Oswald in nineteen sixty three, years before the assassination a year about six months after the well, no, it's about a year after the defection. It was because it's from October, so about a year after the defection. They have almost one thousand pages on Margarite Oswald. That to me, the idea that they would have, that they would care, they would do so much research and digging and put together a file on Margarite Oswald just because she's the mother of Lee Harvey Oswald. But yet they had no contact with him when he gets back with his Russian defector wife, and they don't bug his phones and they don't have any contact until Hosty bs. That whole story sounds totally bunk. I have a feeling that everybody was all kinds of up in Oswald's business, like ohn I, the Marine, g G two, like everybody Defense Intelligence Agency, because we know we have documents from them from the seventies. So I bet you all of these guys were all kinds of up unmonitoring Oswald. I wouldn't be surprised if there were cars parked outside his house watching them. I mean, I bet it was. The surveillance was probably over the top, and they can't ever tell us that, you know, can they Oh, you watched the guy for a year and a half and he still killed the president. Like you know, it's just another just another piece of evidence against them. If they were so.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all too obvious too. I mean, but to a public back then, they were, they trusted the government. They were again, like I mentioned in the beginning of the show, they were very naive. And I believe like if the President said anything, you know Johnson, or if anybody you know, the fact that Lennon Baines Johnson hired Alan Dolls to help be a part of the Warrant Commission, I mean, that absolutely blows my mind. It just blows my mind. And then you you have I mean you've heard the phone calls with Richard Russell. Richard Russell's basically like, man, I do not want to be on the thing. I do not do want I don't want to be a part of this. And Johnson's like, well, you will do it. You got it, You're gonna do it, And uh.
Speaker 3: I love it when he goes he goes, well he didn't miss that automobile or the street. That's like the best quote from that whole call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just makes it. It just makes me think how obvious that was too. It's like some of these things are just so obvious. I feel like they're rubbing it into normal people's face, you know. I mean like they're rubbing it in their face. I mean, you have, you're, you're tapping the phones about the Oswalts, You're, you're you're going through their mail, you're you're heavily surveilling them. And then all of a sudden, like you just mentioned it perfectly a moment ago you said, you know, basically, but they didn't monitor him when he went to assassinate the president, you know what I mean, like it just you know. And and for the Loan gunman people that are out there, they they're they just they are that either super naive or they are just they're compromised in some way. I just I can't. I honestly just can't. I don't see any other explanation, Corey.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the loan see I understand different variations of like I understand people disagreeing with my conclusions or within the research world, but like everyone agrees in the research world, Oswald didn't take part in the assassination, but like the lone gunman people. They ignore like the simple list of facts, Like they ignore the fact that the rifle was ordered with a fake money order, right, so obviously it wasn't ordered because the money order is fake, right, it was just planted, you know. So just like the just like the Revolver, you know, the Revolver gets ends up at Railroad Express picked up from there. We don't Oswald's signature isn't on it. We don't know where, we don't know what. You know. It's like, it's obvious at this point that Oswald really was just being set up and just a very cursory examination of the evidence will show that. And so lone gunman people just I just they're in their own world.
Speaker 2: They are they are, and how you cannot see ties from that? To Gerald Ford, I mean, like again, you and I could do a whole series on this. It's just crazy. But so I want to give you a quick shout out for your books right now. In Black and White, Volume one, Lee Harvey Oswald is now out right now, Corey's working on volume two, which is very exciting. You can get volume one on Amazon and then talk about just give a brief sypnosis of your inaugural book that you had written, which I you know, I I you mentioned a little bit at the top of the show, but I just want to get a little bit more perspective from you as the author to our audience about the first book, because the first book is just amazing.
Speaker 3: Sure, so I really just wanted to know who the shooters were. That was my whole focus. And when you there's enough data out there to put two and two together on who the shooters are, and like I said before, it all focuses around David Ferry and those guys. And once you realize who was surrounding David Ferry, and once you realize that those guys were all in Dallas also, right, the pieces of the puzzle will start to fall into place. And then I get into some very heavy character development on Jack Valenti, who I place as one of two shooters on the knoll along with David Ferry. And I think the proof in the putting of Jack Valenti's involvement in the assassination is in McIntyre photo number two. McIntyre photo number two to me depicts Jack Valenti and David Morales on the side of the Secret Service car that to me was the icing on the cake. I had already done two years of research into Jack Valenti when I found that photograph, and I had already placed him anywhere but where he said he was. So I focus heavily on Jack Valenti. I have multiple chapters where I talk about Jack Valenti, and I do a whole chapter on his background and debunking his alibi, thoroughly, thoroughly debunking his alibi. His alibi story is so stupid, it's impossible, and so yeah, and then I get into how some of the guys got out of Daily Plaza, and when I you know, in going through all the evidence and in writing the book, I still have zero evidence that Oswald was ever at the Book Depositor. And I believe that William Seymour was working there as Oswald, and he's captured in the Robert Hughes film. You know, and once you put him with Lawrence Howard and the Green Nash Rambler, the whole series of events from the Book Depository leading into oak Cliff and ultimately their escape from Dallas on a CIA plane, that stuff all falls into place. So yes, A Warning from History is available now on Amazon. I plan on probably by this time next year, I'll have my second edition out, which will be fully illustrated with documents and photographs and all that, so a multi volume set probably, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And with over fifty five ratings, so he's got a high rating on Amazon. It's an amazing book. It's one of the one of the best books I've ever read about the Kennedy assassination, if not the best. Is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Mean, well, there's a lot of books out there that are amazing as far as digging up facts and information and laying out data and painting somewhat of a picture. But my biggest of most Kennedy authors is that they fail to pull the trigger and make definitive conclusions based on the evidence that they gather. So I didn't want to do that. We have enough of that, So I wanted to build the thesis around identifying the people who actually pulled the triggers. And so that's the whole focus of the book.
Speaker 2: Absolutely coming from a law enforcement perspective as well, which is fantastic. So I'm want to pivot to a different question here in your research starting with this, you said you have a a handful of year specifically on this topic. I you know, your perception of reality after investigating this case so deeply, how has it changed since you started to where you are now. I'm assuming because I've had talks with you off the air, and you your mind has been blown over and over and over by just how deep you've gone with certain things, especially with the doubles and all the other things that we'll talk about in upcoming interviews. But your perception of reality from what you know now versus back then, I'd like to hear about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, once you realize the strong influence that the intelligence community has over everything from mostly media but our government and our foreign policy and everything, you really come to realize that, like, it's hard to know what's real and what's not a good example we've seen recently with this Charlie Kirk shooting. This shooting is not what they're telling us at all, not even close, and why they're covering up stuff. I have no idea, you know, but I trust everything that goes on less and less, and I know that decisions are made aren't made by the President or Congress or made by our intelligence community, and then they whatever, they backdoor their policies into our policies. So yeah, it's a scary world we live in. Wait, I look at it. I only got about twenty five years ago or so, so I gotta worry about it for too much.
Speaker 2: Logger. Yeah, I'm myself too. I got about about twenty five thirty years left, so but you know, I mean, and again with the Kirk thing, which is interesting, it's sort of there's a lot of, you know, similar things with the Kennedy assassination, except I feel like we're ultimately gaslighted on that. Today with all the things and you know, social media and and like your devices and stuff, you can actually see directly everything that's happened with the Charlie Kirk thing. I mean, whether then they're they scrub the scene, whether the cameraman grabbing the camera on the back there, like I mean, that whole con that whole crime scene was contaminated.
Speaker 3: So I've worked crime scene. I've probably processed five hundred crime scenes when I was a cop, and I can tell you with certainty that crime scene was toast within like ten minutes. Within ten minutes, all those people trampling on everything, I didn't see them at all. Get people out of there, and then like rope off the area. Like it took hours for them to clear that space out, and that was that's atrocious. That is absolutely unacceptable. Now, it's a tough situation having that many people there, but from the split second those shots were fired, you should have had no less than four to five cops at the location where he was shot, clearing everyone out. And that didn't happen. It didn't happen at all. Now, I can understand they weren't expecting this. No one is expecting stuff like this, you know. So I understand they only had five or six of the Caampus cops there in the first place, but from knowing my knowledge of crime scene processing and handling and seeing what they did, oh my god, it's a travesty, complete travesty. Like to this day, I still don't know where that bullet came from because that whole that doesn't look like an entrance wound at all. So I don't know where the hell that bullet came from or what he was even shot by. And here's another thing. If you're gonna set some if you're gonna they got to stop with this loan Patsy stuff, loan shooter patsy. They they should know everyone's a conspiracy theorist now and everybody wants a conspiracy, So you would think that they would set up a fake conspiracy to do something like this. They're not even smart enough to do that because they never changed the fucking playbook. Never, they're still running the Kennedy playbook. Give me a fucking break. It's ridiculous, you know. And I've seen enough. I've seen enough video evidence to where they'll never get a conviction on this kid. Never like the pictures of him walking up the stairs with the backpack, like he's got a black backpack. The other photographs where he's walking in shorts, he's got a blue backpack. So what did he do his backpack change colors in midway? Give me a break, Like, the whole thing is the whole thing is messed.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, not only that, but the story about that plane that that traveled. There was a plane that directly left i think Probo right directly after that, and they had tracked it and went overseas.
Speaker 3: Uh that, So you don't want to do you don't want to do stuff like that. You want to be David Ferry. You want to toss the rifle and just walk off casually, no big deal. You don't want to have any planes. You don't want to have no nothing, right. You just want to be casual and blend in with everyone else and act normal. That's how you get away with stuff. You know, having a plane take off ten minutes later. That's no good. There's no reason to do any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, and I want to. I mean, this is all like social media talk from people. But that that that. But it's interesting because you know, again with that case, I it's clear that he did not get hit from the rooftop adjacent to where he was he was sitting, and that in itself, I believe they're gonna have conferences for this saying, just like the JFK thing every year, they're gonna it's gonna be a conspiracy because the FBI really screwed this thing up. In my opinion, I believe they really they dropped the ball on this. And you know, I don't like the knock law enforcement. I mean, especially somebody for somebody like you, as a former you know, police officer. I don't like the knock law enforcement. But I mean I think that with the man running this whole deal, Cash Petel lying to us I feel like he's lying to us. I feel like he's gaslighting us and lying it lying to us. And you're right, I don't think the kid is going to get convicted, But then again, I don't know if he's going to be alive to actually make it right.
Speaker 3: So it seems, and this seemed to be partially the case in Kennedy's day that in the investigation, they they didn't want to make an international issue. So I gotta wonder, let's just say today, if they figured out one hundred percent, let's just say Israel killed Charlie Kirk, would they hide that from us because America would demand going to war. I think America would demand retaliation and the government would go out of their way to not so, therefore they would hide it from us even if they knew. Right, they're not even trying to pend it on like Venezuela or someplace they want to invade, which is also stupid, Like I see if I see so many missed opportunities in this dumb conspiracy. Really, I mean, so if I was if there was gonna pull out of conspiracy, I know exactly how to do it to make it seem like it was like a Venezuelan operative or something stupid. Right, Hell didn't Luna come out and safe? They thought China was involved. I'm like, Jesus, shut up about China. China at assassinating people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yep, No, I mean I mean there, yeah. Don't get me started on some of the theories with her and what she's done with this task force. I mean, like, I look, I can appreciate the attention it's brought to this case this year. I find myself in a predicament right anytime that I criticize it the Task Force committee, Okay, I get a lot of backlash from people. They always tell me, what are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? Well? You know, I mean, like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: I mean, so all of these task force and committees have been either a joke from the start or compromised in some way, and I don't see this being any different. Like if the Church Committee couldn't get to the bottom of shit, then they really tried. What is Luna going to get to the bottom of nothing? Nothing? And I still don't understand how she's getting away with funneling documents to Jefferson Morley and putting him on a paywalled website. Those who go to NARA, why aren't they you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, I mean it's specifically states that they were supposed to be released to the National Archives. We've heard different explanations for that that they talk about, like, well, the government's shut down, they talk they there's all sorts of different things. But the government wasn't shut down when the William Harvey files were released to the Mary Farreell Foundation, the joannidese Ones, the DS files, they're all sitting in Mary Farrell right now. They're not uploaded over at the end the National Archives. So I mean, I think there's a little bit of a I think what it is is, I think Jefferson Morley and his camp they want to have first access to this stuff, right and to get credit for this when I think it's just a really you know, it's it's a very low ball way of looking at things. It's a very narcissistic way of looking at things, and it's just you know, release it to the National Archives. That's what it was meant to be meant to do. So, you know, yeah, and it's not you know, and I get where you're coming from about the documents and about how like people are complaining about, you know, they're not going to get anything from the documents. I totally get that. It's the premise of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I get that, But I still want to know what documents do people want. I got a list of specifics. I need the Marguerite Oswald file. I need the social Security and tax files. I need some of the employment records from some of his jobs, from Oswald's jobs, you know. I need a whole bunch of stuff I got. I know specific stuff that I want in specific reasons why I want them, I can.
Speaker 2: Well I want I want specific files too. I want the Allan Dole's files. I want the James Angleton files, and I want them.
Speaker 3: With tax records.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: What I'm really interested in is her relationship with Antioch College. I know she went there, and I tried looking into Antioch College and seeing if I can find a CIA connection. And it's a tough one because that place was like really heavily investigated by the FBI over their possible ties to communists China and Russia and stuff like that. Because there were a bunch of hardcore comedies at that school. I mean there was a very leftist progressive school. So I couldn't make a CIA connect there. But if we could make a CIA connection there, then there's your Ruth Pain connection right there, besides her parents.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So another thing like, I want the phone records of the phone records of the Winterland. We never got those in any of the phone in any of the what David Ferry is, they're making phone calls allegedly, right, where's he calling? We don't know, right, he just sat there by the phone. We're why didn't they give us those records? Right? You don't think the FBI pulled those I'm sure they did. So there's a lot of stuff that I want that I know we're never going to get. Then, I'm sure they pulled at some point. And then you got to ask yourself, did they destroy documents? Is it in their style to destroy documents? And I don't know, I don't think. I don't know, I really don't know. I know the CIA destroys documents.
Speaker 2: Because there's Richard Holmes. Yeah, Richard Helmes destroyed I think what they say, over one hundred thousand MK culture documents. Yeah, yeah, So I mean think about that rabbit hole, right, there and how that ties up to everything. I mean, you know, it's just it's crazy, but I mean like it all ties down together, you know, it through events, through history. I mean like I think our summary is is that obviously that day has really screwed things up. For what's going on today, I mean, both sides are just completely in my mind clueless. I mean, like you got the Republican side, who I don't even know what's going on over there, and then you got to and then you got the Democratic side, who is off e motion. They're baseless on things. They are just delicate as a flower man. I don't know. And that's why I'm not political. I sit from Afar and I just I gauge what's going on, and I'm like, yeah, I know that if this were Kennedy, right, Kennedy was actually the last president who was a president for me. And I think it's just I think our country was literally quasi destroyed that day.
Speaker 3: And yep, I think we were taken over by the cabal. And it's been the same group, no matter what president, running our country ever since until this new term of Donald Trump, which I don't know what's going on, but it's not the same establishment that we've had forever. It's a different kind of establishment, and I think the jury's out on what it's gonna end up as. But I'm now finally convinced that what's going on in the government today is a complete break from any kind of anything that we've ever had before in this country. So now, are we getting rid of a deep state? No, I think it's just creation of a new deep state, but definitely a destruction of the old one, which is interesting. So it's uncertain times. I would say we're in very uncertain time.
Speaker 2: Does that mean the dissolvement of the CIA? Though? Do you think that would be the dissolvement of the CIA.
Speaker 3: The way that he's getting rid of US aid people, like most people can't comprehend how big that is. That was the primary funding mechanism of the deep state for their bullshit projects around the world, Right, that was what they That was what that was, That was all that was all, Like when they're sending money to Guyana for condoms, they're not really sending money to Guiana for condoms. That money's going to somebody for some black operation somewhere, you know what I mean. So he went in and he just destroyed their largest funding mechanism. Crazy, crazy, how do you do that? But then still doesn't do everything that Israel wants you to do because they're also part of the same cabal, right, His actions are very contradictory. Trump's actions are very contradictory in as far as deep state kind of goes.
Speaker 2: You know, I think about it, and I'm just like, yeah, I mean, there's a famous line in JFK where you know, the the bs Prouty line when he's talking about, well, I thought things were never the same after that again after the assassination, because we know Proud he was not. He was not. You didn't even talk to Garrison at that particular time. You know, that was all made up. But yeah, things were never the same after that again. And you know, and if you look through throughout world history or not not world history, E see me US history, You'll see, like, you know, people that had heavy influence to that assassination, like all the way up until the late seventies or even the eighties. It's crazy. And then how you had everything tied I were on contra to even up to nine to eleven. It's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: These are all the same, These aren't separate conspiracies. This is they're all the same. To me, they're all the it's the same forces behind them, all with the same intentional uh, trying to get the same it's all leading to the same outcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. Well, Corey, it's been a pleasure interviewing you. And if you want to follow him, it's at Bloody History. Is that right? On X Bloody History sixty three? And again he has a booked in black and white, Volume one, Lee Harvey Oswald, which is everywhere on Amazon. You can pick that up there. I recommend it is a phenomenal book. Well, I want to have you back on again to talk about Oswald's past. I think our audience would love that. And yeah, it's been a pleasure. Thank you again for joining us tonight. And do you have any last words before we do take off tonight.
Speaker 3: Nope. I think I'm gonna do well. I think I'm gonna do on November twenty second, I'm going to redo my presentation of a Warning from History my big slide show. I think I gotta clean it up a little bit, but I think I'm gonna be doing that somewhere on the twenty second so perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, we look forward to having you back on. I mean I definitely do. And so we'll get you booked up hopefully by the end of not maybe this month or maybe at the beginning of next month. We'll get your set back up, so that'd be great man. Yeah, thank you, and the truth is out there. You guys have a good one. We'll see you next episode. The Peak Him