Speaker 1: Anybody want a rock band two set and hopefully read it because it's time. It's about to get weird. Be preparing for INTI get weird. Thinks are gonna get weird. It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it? Where where? Get? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready to listen because you're listening to one hundred and ninety seventh Episode's getting weird. I haven't sold that damn set one day, one day.
Speaker 3: But my name's Hoddy, and every week we give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the internets, the sky nets, don't judgment, and the sky's above. Just to give you a fun time. You know, it's it's halloween ey time. Maybe trying to figure out what Halloween cotch you want to get. We'll help you figure it out. Maybe Ketchup and Mustard. Are you a Ketchup man or a Mustard man for your costume?
Speaker 1: Ketchup? All right, so you get through Wolverine, there you go? Oh I see, Oh no, you're dead bol Sorry you said Ketchup? I said ketch up. Yeah, you're gonna put your new game.
Speaker 3: You're Eric literally just downloaded a game that he saw in another game, and now he's hooked, and he almost downloaded another game that he saw advertised in this game. You're in freaking adception with these damn iPhone games.
Speaker 1: I love playing them. You're like the one person I know that plays iPhone games like that still. I know, you know, people play iPhone games all the time.
Speaker 2: When they're in if it's Marvel Snamp, Yeah, okay, mister Marvels. You playing that game a lot exactly. You still play the game, and I get after that game all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm collecting all my cards over here for what to say? I got them all? You know?
Speaker 3: That's funny thing is Pokemon actually just released their like card app, and that one's even more addicting because you can buy it. You can like buy packs like you would, but it's digital and people are obsessing over that. Apparently the only way you can get like a mute card is collecting one through one fifty. Yeah, they get you pokemons, how to get you? You thought the game was rigged, it's rigged even more not. Pokemon's entered the chat well, Pokemon. You'll remember Pokemon Go when you're like, damn, I need one more pokeball, but I'm nowhere near a bogus Stop.
Speaker 1: Do you want to walk? Or they're gonna say paid.
Speaker 2: Definitely stop playing Pokemon Go as soon as I got that game, because I'm not.
Speaker 1: A son cal everyone. It took over the summer, didn't. I didn't. I don't know Pokemon like you do. It was not. It was the first one fifty baby. You sold them. You sold them cards and video games left and right at the RUSS. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also made fun of you at the bottom when I worked there, so yeah, because there were children and you were a grown ass man.
Speaker 1: I was not a grown ass man. I was a twenty year old jackets grown.
Speaker 2: Ass jackass is here than a grown ass man.
Speaker 1: Author switched today. I want to hear about that. God.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm wearing jaw. No one I tried to look professional today. No one liked it.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, okay, he's just cold, that's it. It was cold this morning, Poppy. I'm still in my Miami You're sure still my Miami days. I got how many more Miami shirts do you have? This is my last one?
Speaker 2: Is the only two you couldn't buy me one couldn't be like, I can't ask for one, I don't ask for one. I don't ask for one.
Speaker 1: There were forty five bucks each, So do I love you that much? Hot topic? Hot topic now? Not at the hot topic at the Nike store. Hot topic that area to be like ten bucks hot topics topic shirts are like. By the way, my.
Speaker 2: Funko pops that I bought for you three weeks ago still have not come in yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who would have thought the gift you thought was not gonna come came first before that did?
Speaker 1: How do you like the skateboard? By the way, it is in the house. The box has been thrown away because I didn't need the box because the box also looked jinky of how he opened it.
Speaker 3: I don't know where to put it doing the house, Just get some I have thingsding hanging up already.
Speaker 2: You know I bought that because I figured you would have liked it. Sorry, wasn't a blue eyes White Dragon or you couldn't guarantee? Did you have guaranteed that? No Privy paid, No, it was all random on their website. Do you think they're still They're not sold out though, I.
Speaker 1: Feel you bought me a bear Walker skateboard collection.
Speaker 3: You know they're the mystery boxes are done, but you can buy the actual like mini. Oh no, you can buy a box are still there?
Speaker 1: Oh? I hate that one. It's like, oh, it's there. You want to buy four that's got the trucks and mini skateboard. No, it's not a mini skateboards. It's a smaller skateboard. It's a regulars Okay, I don't know. I don't know how skateboards work, but uh, I want I might buy you this Zodia hoodie like you have to wear it. You have to wear it. Don't make my size yep, two X, I'm not X. You get in there.
Speaker 2: I'm getting there. I gotta take my shot today at one o'clock. Semi glue Tide's work.
Speaker 1: So it says, are you going to do a Couple's Cash this year for Halloween? I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: Talk about We did talk about me and my new little lady friend Woo Thang potential girlfriend about doing Nightmare on m Street because I will be working at Public, the bar that my brother owns and I worked as many How is that gonna work?
Speaker 1: If you're working but she wants to do it. Well, she doesn't know how to get down there. She's like, I don't want to go down there the public. Huh. Just hang out with you at public really because I'll you might be busy that day though. Oh it's gonna be a crap show. You the morning shifter. I do the morning shift. Remember the crawl usually starts around two. Yeah, and we're.
Speaker 2: Usually one of the checking points, thank you, registration point things. That's always a disaster because you always have to have the license outside because abercam.
Speaker 1: And there's also like four other crawls that were these other ones I know about get the wristbands and everything. We ended up.
Speaker 3: My favorite memory of a Nightmare and m Street is there's a year it came back and it was me saw us. Oh god, you guys didn't go for some reason I don't know. It was my old roommates and it was.
Speaker 1: A ragtag group and we were like, yeah, we were fun.
Speaker 3: We found friends, and then we ended up on this other bar crawl and we were like you they can't, you can't drink anything and why because we didn't have the right you could know where we ended up.
Speaker 1: But I ended up back we ended up back where at public at public bo thank you, And that's.
Speaker 3: Where I like to say, Ryan, You're welcome because I helped you find your girlfriend partner, So you're welcome. Was that nightmare on M Street? Because I told him go go talk to that girl. I'll wait for you, and.
Speaker 1: It happened and she followed us. There was one look at you match making son of a bitch. But I like to say claim the fame more like, No, that happened on her. I'm like, no, I told him to go hang out with her, and that's what happened. She was a stranger to talk to her. No. No, he's pretty confident, dude. I think I think she went amazing. Yeah. Yeah, but like it was like, oh, we know of you, but you're out in the wild, so let's hang out.
Speaker 3: Who does a good leader of drunk people you kind of are at the Batch party? I did pretty okay, but then I realized I also was drunk at the time and didn't realize things.
Speaker 1: Are you tired of talking about the Batch of party because you talked about it on your podcast?
Speaker 3: Because there are things I can't talk about on there I can talk about here. You know what, like we got lost. I could go in depth on that of we went into the stadium in the south entrance. Didn't realize we left the stadium in the north entrance.
Speaker 1: No parking line like this, And I literally I remember saying that I was sober by the time we left the gate. It's like, I don't remember us going through this, and like there was people serving food off the side like this, and I was like, no, no, no, I keep going. And then we got the parking line. It's name right, guys, Holy crap, how does that walk?
Speaker 3: It wasn't too bad, it was really we just had to like go around. Luckily that city has like a big kind of circle around it. You just follow the path back. A lot of people were also doing it. But like I was like, yeah, we were all drunk when we came into the stadium.
Speaker 2: So I don't remember your brother running away from you guys trying to see were great, brother, John.
Speaker 1: I've never seen my brother drunk like that.
Speaker 3: Really, It's fun being part of this group chat because they just keep sharing photos.
Speaker 1: That where did these photos come from? Don't you love? There's a photo of him and he's just gone, He's gone, Like okay, was it all beer? Was it mixing at the tailgate? It was?
Speaker 3: I think the thing that sold us on drinking a lot of beer was that they had Dolphins Edition bud Light there he wanted at all because dolphins on the cannon of them.
Speaker 1: No, because I'm think you could brought him through ts over the empty cans. No, brought it through TSA. Why not? Like, what are you gonna do with Can you just cut it open and then keep the dolphin logo? I don't know, but we've had that. We had vodka, There were cigars, there was meats, There was pub subs. So the pub sub how good was that?
Speaker 3: I bought a refrigerated one because the line for the heated cooked made ones was too long, So I was like, I'll just get this roast beef one. But what I did was left it in the front windshield, so I heated it up. So I worry about it. Genius?
Speaker 1: Didn't it? Mayo want it? No? It was just meat and cheese and bread. So wait, all the public's is packed? Oh yeah, god right outside right outside the stadium. Great, real you go? Could you go back and get more stuff and reload?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, once you're in the thing, you can't go back. Yeah. But we had a handle of vodka, big handle, and.
Speaker 3: They were like, oh, we'll get I remember what one they wanted to get Gray Goose. I was like, no, just get Tito's. That could go with everything, and UH hadn't opened it. Our challenge was a bottle of day. We did bottle of Jaegermeister.
Speaker 1: That one quick.
Speaker 3: Ew you guys drink that was that was the first day. Bottle of tequila. That one quick as well.
Speaker 1: Of course it did. Vodka lasts a long time because you were exhausted at the tailgate and we weren't putting in cubs. We were like, just drink it, drinking.
Speaker 3: And my my smart thing was I hid it so they couldn't eat one round.
Speaker 1: Sounds a little bit better than everyone. Well, you're the best, You're the best man. You're trying to be. You had to be a little like even keel there.
Speaker 2: Every time I've been the best man, I've always tried to stay above par with everyone so that I can keep the the boat floating.
Speaker 1: So we try to do Yeah, I learned rookie mistakes.
Speaker 2: Your first best man party, you're going to be the drunkest one in the last.
Speaker 3: Also, fun fact is if you're going to a bachelor party, you're only going to eat two meals a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna skip one of the meals. Yeah, what did be so busy or sleeping? Exactly? You guys didn't do a man dinner though, right? Or did you? We cooked, but you didn't go to like a man. We went to Hooters when we got there. Oh god, I Misshooters. First time, my Hooters? Hooters today? Where's their Hooters? Chantilly? You want to go to Chantilly for Hooters? No? I don't go over there anymore, just because on my side of ninety five.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you know the one time I actually think about going to Virginia.
Speaker 1: You pooh poo it. Bro, you want to go all the way over there? You call allay back. I don't have Max today. Oh yeah, you were going into some other places we have already listened like three other places before this. I kind of want to go to Habit Burger or Mission Barbecue.
Speaker 2: You want to go to Torches Taco which the line is going to be out the door again.
Speaker 1: Which is good for them, great for them? Yeah, great, cool, awesome. I want to tap great text Max. I bet you he's just like Taco Bell or everything else. No, it's probably better towards your tacos. It's the taco above. You're welcome. I'm grumpy. I don't know why. I'm grun hungry. That's why you had a pancake. And I like you more. I want my shot. You need that too, And I'm excited to go away.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why I was great. We actually did a good I was gonna go from that to you. You're going to South.
Speaker 2: I'm flying North Carolina this Friday. We're gonna go to t K South Carolina, which is right outside of Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Oh so he lives in North South Carolina. He lives right on the border in North South Carolina. Go to the buggies. Is there a Bucky? Actually? What city he living?
Speaker 2: T K t K T e g A n k okay, South Carolina. There you go see good k t K here you good k t K t k K. Let's find out how close you are to the bug all right? Uh fin in and then you get to do that.
Speaker 1: The car you're just type in t BUCkies directions BUCkies.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's BUCkies. Drive hold on, hold on, I keep going with you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we we have he has two kids, so you got one game on Saturday for one of the kids.
Speaker 1: Don't know. We're gonna do Saturday afternoon. Sunday.
Speaker 2: We might go to an October Fest and watch the Commanders game Fridays. I have no idea we're gonna be Friday night. But I'm excited to go down there and see my boy Blake. I haven't seen him in a couple of years and his fan bam, so I am pumped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not one, all right? There fa there South Carolina. See there's other one told on that's it, Bud Laurence, South Caroline. Yeah, that's way too far away, Laurence. I don't think it is. Yeah, Papa Doc, I mean just it said we cannot leave two hours. Two hours. That's not bad. What am I going to drive to? What BUCkies for? Because it's great and the men and can buy me a T shirt? You already have one, another one one in Virginia, another building one we'll go to two hours. It's two hours, baby, you can do that for you got you're renting a car. I want to spend time with Blake.
Speaker 3: Yea bake in the car and you can go to BUCkies, get lunch and come back.
Speaker 1: I just came out with a great dates. There's a waste time.
Speaker 4: Oh I guess what you stock up on food? You eat there, get snacks on the way back, you bitch. That is a great day. Activity with Blake gets you both away from everybody.
Speaker 1: You got to hang out with each other, put some tunes on the car. He sent me a link to a place. Is it BUCkies? I hope with BUCkies.
Speaker 2: It's called uh Center whitewater dot org. Apparently you can build your own boat competition. It's a whitewater rafting place that they have and it's a b yo b build your own boat this Saturday from noon to four pm and live music from Cool Cool Cool exactly. So yeah, we can go to a white.
Speaker 1: Water raft load all the way down where and BUCkies, you and your BUCkies bro what it's fun? And then it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Why it is is because it's like how in and out is here where it's far away and we take it for granted. So we're like, oh, it's great because we don't get it once in a blue moon, but once it's here, we're like it's nothing. Look at wah wah, look at sheets. We take it for granted in this area. But people like one intern John, they don't know what that was until they moved here.
Speaker 1: He still doesn't get it. Don't get it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get wars. He'll never get BUCkies point. Do you think a man does a road trip more.
Speaker 1: Than an hour and a half? Yes, he has actually where he goes to the Berkeley Springs. That's an hour and a half, buddy, an hour forty. Really, I'll beat you. That's right. Excited to hang out your buddy, Excited to make out.
Speaker 2: Yes, see Blake, makeout, get high, do a lot of Yeah, we're gonna do something at all.
Speaker 1: Send me a great ticket. Which time your early flight? Wednesday? Monday? When do I come back Monday? I said Friday? When you leave Friday? Friday? When do I leave? Let me double check? I always forget the time. You might want to check because two six where dca? No? What time you get packed? Monday?
Speaker 2: At eleven one sixteen? And then apparently I have a hot event that night, apparently something of the American Pie.
Speaker 1: Does anybody know about this that? Nope? Do I know what I'm doing? Yes?
Speaker 3: Because you love American Pie twentieth anniversary. But you're gonna get some pie. You know they're gonna have a good pie, you think. Yeah, Do I have to check into my flight now? Or do I do it tomorrow?
Speaker 1: It's American tomorrow, twenty four hours ahead of time? Oh yeah, Thursday, Thursday. Yeah, Well there you go. I'm ready. Oh my trip changed? What'd my trip changed to? Oh?
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 1: I not going now? Oh yeah? Two o six? There you go? Yeap sitting next to you? Yeah? Who you sitting next to anybody? Yet? I don't know. I can upgrade my seat for eighty three bucks? What a good idea to plus or move to first for eighty bucks? For eighty three bucks, that's not bad for first class? Is it? That's pretty good? Eighty bucks? A person I know someone who spent three hundred dollars to move their fight from the back of the plane in the first class? Really did he regret it? No? But would I have regretted it? Yes? It gets three hundred dollars. Can't be changed. No refunds are allowed. I forgot that.
Speaker 2: We apply on the flights. You upgrade, let's see, uh.
Speaker 1: Oh eighty three there, one oh six? Back? I would do? There? You would do there? Yeah, what didn't you? Why would you want to do back though, because you'll be like, I'm going to sleep on the plane. I had such a good weekend with my body. I'm gonna take a nappy noop on the plane. I don't care why I'm.
Speaker 3: Sitting sitting there on the way there, You're excited, like, oh my gosh, my buddy, I'm so excited. Let me get first class wine and dine. He's gone, oh, you're ranting the cars? Never mind?
Speaker 1: Do they? Does American airlines have free WiFi? I always forget. Well, I mean it has like it's entertainment app and stuff like that. But they're download on my tablet.
Speaker 3: No, I mean they got movies on your ass, Like if you have the you have the American app right now.
Speaker 1: Right, But this is my cell phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what they do is, uh, it takes you to a browse that works on the plane that has the movies.
Speaker 1: Like if you want to watch whatever is on there. I love what you know what movie? Got? You know what movie?
Speaker 2: I watched multiple times on a different multiple flights. That movie tag, that's a great fun movie to watch on plane.
Speaker 1: Two towers and I heard of the King extended both on Flights the Past. Wait, so you didn't watch the Hobbit, you watch the other ones? Tell what you're saying. To start with Lord of the Rings. Oh, when I started the Hobbit. Yeah, no, Lord of the Rings came out first, the movie The Hobbit came Yeah. I don't talk about the books, I'm not about the movies. Yeah. So I'm not sure if I wanted to watch the Hobbit movies again. Now why not?
Speaker 3: Because Lord of Rings movies were so good. Now I'm an adult and respect them and take tight.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I listen to podcasts about it. I'm like, I knew about that reference. I know about that reference. I get Lord of the Ring TikTok. Now it's great.
Speaker 1: So but the you gout exist.
Speaker 2: The other day, I listen to your Crisis podcast with you and Keavin on in the podcast in the free I heard radio app download today. Whenever you come out on Monday and Wednesday is usually when the podcast drops for a crisis. You don't want to watch the Hobbit. So you don't want to watch the Hobbit.
Speaker 1: The Five Armies in Docination of Smouth, Yeah, because I heard they were good. They're right, and I'm like, oh, with that tarnished my view on.
Speaker 2: The Rings were burnt out by the Lord of the Rings and it's it's the Dwarves and fro like, gimbli, Gimbli's not a lot.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch Rings of Power season two. I heard it got real good at the end. Yeah, because all action are teeing up a lot apparently supposed to end that show is supposed to end with the like the g I need war from Lord the Lord of the Rings movie. Really like everyone taking on sour on. I'm like, I'm right, I'm kind of down for that now.
Speaker 3: It is interesting too, I know the sight tangents of how Amazon and the directors of that show have supported the cast even though people have been dogging on it.
Speaker 1: People have been comparing it to the Star Wars shows and how people like no one supported those actors and they just got dogged on.
Speaker 2: Really a little fun, but they did too many Star Wars shows like come on.
Speaker 3: And let's see Ury McGregor wants to do a second season, Obi wan and I want it?
Speaker 1: How are they? What's the point he's hanging out? Hang out Qui gon Qui Gon's dead. He's a Force Coast. I watched that scene. I was like, oh, that's a good scene. I'm sorry. I know, try to Nor season one pretty good, but they don't have they're not. We got Soca Season do coming and got the Skeleton Crew coming out show that they have not advertised at all, which I'm not. I'm worried about so of Jude Law.
Speaker 2: He's a Jedi, there's no there's no like connection to anything though in the in like.
Speaker 1: It's connected, but what's the But what's IM saying?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Connect? Like what somehow? What's the forward of the ray movie which will come out Star Wars Fans annoy the crap. You guys need four momentum. You need to go the Ray movie. You're gonna hate the Ray movie. I like the I liked character. I just didn't like game. I'm ready right, Skywalker, I didn't damn that movie was just bad. I like the character. The movie they would have kept one director would have been better, though. Three Oh yeah, if it was just JJ Arams the whole time, I think it would have been like all right, cool, Like if people would have dogged on if he did last Jedi, then they would have like, all right, JJ, you gotta do this kind of look at how the I mean the Russo Brothers, how that worked for Marvel. You keep the same director and it works. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Granted, the Star Wars methodology was, you know, Georgia just did the first one and then two other people did five and six. Really, but then he's like, no, I'm doing one, two and three.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. That's that's why Star Wars did so well is because George Lucas was there the whole time created. But you know, they didn't have.
Speaker 3: The Dave Filoni during the movies because he was doing the Clone Wars and Rebels and all that stuff, Amanda, and if they had him, I think the movies would have been better if they had him in that position. Yeah, because one one creative, one vision is what makes everything flow, you know, instead of having five different things here and there.
Speaker 1: They're not wrong Head Coach's entertainment talk. You can get more of it on Crisis. I never the podcast every Monday and Thursday right now because Agatha Along comes out on Wednesday, so I have been watching it.
Speaker 2: I did see the episode where they're in the house on the road, and I ended it where the woman is dead.
Speaker 1: So you were an episode behind. Yes, all right, that's okay. But I know I down down down the Witches Road, and what's out of here in the distance. I don't know what could it be? He tries to make It was on Connections all the time. I don't cut you off. I know you didn't. I just we're we were draining the circle, and I said, let's just go full ind the circle. You know, well, yeah, I want to sign.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what happens on this podcast. Sometimes you're like, oh, look, shiny China Circle.
Speaker 1: It's called Let's get weird. It is what it is. But the misconnections where we read we read there you read.
Speaker 3: Uh actual misconnections from Washington, DC dot Craigslist dot org.
Speaker 1: Slash m I s find out what's going on. They're looking for love, they're looking for freaking thangs. They look for booth eggs. Well, that's up to us.
Speaker 3: The new thing we've been doing BOO not only has been Competia, Who's freak your DC? Maryland, Virginia, but doing roulette where instead of me pre selecting the ones we talk about, we just look at the title and we pick on our ones.
Speaker 1: We want to read together.
Speaker 2: You got to read the one from Woodbridge, and we got to read the one from m Tell me what the title is. I don't know if you wanted to give it away right now? AutoZone that's it. Yeah, you were walking you work at AutoZone?
Speaker 1: Or loser. We rode the elevator together. That's my selection in Falls Church a little bit a little longer, white male here, you're the older woman who rode the elevator of me for one floor, and we joked about how I should have taken the stairs. But they're secured at the what But they're secured at the scene. Row Okay, would love to chat more. Did you see that movie?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It called Devil All Trapped in the Elevator? No, oh, you gotta watch that? Is that? You sure? Your moose selections lately have been a little elevator elevator Return of the King? Were a dog got me for Return of the King twenty ten? Were you alive? Back the prime video?
Speaker 3: I says right now, But yeah, it's like they're all trapped in this elevator and you find out like there's like five people, all five of them have done like horrible things and they all get like attacked by the Devil in the Elevator, except for like one guy.
Speaker 1: Who survives or something. Okay, your boothing might like that movie I'm gonna I'm gonna ask for right now.
Speaker 3: If you've seen that Devil the Elevator movie.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, all right, next one, because you're doing that right now. From Husbands to Wives DC a poem.
Speaker 2: No matter what I do, you'll always have an excuse. But I understand now, and when I hear it again, it won't be news the light.
Speaker 1: This life is a journey. We don't get to choose. We ride out for the.
Speaker 2: Best, having a ha aha moment only wishing you knew. I'll keep my head down and stay moving. Can't promise ish, can't promise shit, but my best I will do. The rest will play out like like the way our lives are supposed to. It's the battles I will fight will define me for who I for who I truly am, not how I really is?
Speaker 1: Batman, What the is that? I don't know? A misconnection? Wait due guys for McDonald's in Germantown, right your last one wasn't good.
Speaker 2: I saw you a few times in McDonald's sitting there using your laptop. You seem to be a nice guy. And forty eight male looking for a good friend.
Speaker 1: In the area. All right, McDonald's in Germantown. There's like three out there, so it's fine, so find them, all right? Fine?
Speaker 3: Wrestling wrestling for any man and woman know how to wrestle and submit.
Speaker 1: Me hm mail here. Let me know. Jiu jitsu is also applause. They want to feel those pressure points? Get it? Jiu jitsu? Pressure points? Is that a thinking jiu jitsu?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You use okay, submissions?
Speaker 2: Come on, do you know what MMA got anything else? Tyson's Corner or Shopper's food warehouse?
Speaker 1: You tell me, baby, but pick one, just go you pick one lower for upper Woodbridge to Arlington right there? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Man, sixty four year old white male looking for an upper Get to me if you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Man, you know you know what he's talking about? Fudge. I'm terrible.
Speaker 3: Are you a cute nerd? I have to figure out what I don't want to say it yet until I know what it is yet. Oh okay, that's what? Are you a cute zaft tig nerd? With a fondness for music. You want to know what zaft tig means. Yeah, it's having a full rounded figure. Plump a zaft tig brew little thick mommy. Essentially, that's what this is. It does seem that almost everyone enjoy music, but sadly that's not the case. Are you a woman who daydreams, loves spreadsheets and smiling? And I attractive people on subway? Who loves spreadsheets? It's a great sunday, and I find myself feeling restless.
Speaker 1: See look at I got the good ones to come apart. You did get the good one one more, one more, one more on third Mass Avenue.
Speaker 3: No, the ones with locations are never the good ones. It's always they got to find something that.
Speaker 2: Vinyl LP twin pa talking to Squirrels. This apparent this apparently random subject line is most is most likely a brilliant attempt to capture the attention of a certain type of woman.
Speaker 3: Wait, the title is Vinyl LPs twin peaks talking to squirrels.
Speaker 1: Columbia Heights.
Speaker 2: Might you describe yourself as an as electric, non conformitist and perhaps a wee bit insane, but in.
Speaker 1: A good way, of course?
Speaker 2: Do you love falling asleep to some sort of sound, whether it be music or the audio from some old film noir? Are you as elevated as I am?
Speaker 1: Right now? Questions? Right now? What the fly? My last one? What lays ahead for the fall? Jesus good, lucky Gosh, Maryland, smart out going, soon to be retired, fifty seven year old, masking and blackmail.
Speaker 3: Looking for a misconnection. I enjoy movies, cooking outdoors, stuff music, and going to the gym. Looking for outgoing, spontaneous, confident women to explore the city. And let's try four more new things in life. Looking for a true friend first, if you're sick of the same and take a chance, send an email. Not nothing like having a cup of to your coffee on a fall, race on important date? Please no please, no games and live within the DC area and race not important at all?
Speaker 1: Don't care. I feel like it is. If you had to say three, you're going, sir, it's important. That does it for us this week and let's get weird. We'll be back next week seeing if Eric watched the Devil Elevator movie or not, because I don't know he's gonna watch him like coo, do you pick the bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be around this weekend Prime video download on your phone, not gonna.
Speaker 1: Watch you gonna watch it with the with the cheek of friends. Yeah yeah, I'm not here in town this weekend. Watch it at the same time. But would you think by I'll give you good date ideas over here BUCkies. Yeah, but let's go two hours to BUCkies. Why not? You guys can catch up two hours to talk with your friends.
Speaker 2: Do you understand when me and Blake sit together for five minutes, we've already caught up, like we already know what it's like.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen each other. I'll give you two hours and see what happens. Lovers, we might kill each other on the road. Wait, what car are you gonna rent? I rented us SUV get large. You didn't want to rent like a Mustang or something.
Speaker 2: No, because he's got two kids and a wife, So feel we all pack into one cars, makeuse it.
Speaker 1: Smarter, works smarter. This car was just for you to rent. No buppy, docky. This is for everybody to be see. You didn't get a TESTI ew, I will never rent rente never. Sorry, don't believe.
Speaker 3: Until I actually seen your cars. I've seen you in Tesla when when commercial we filmed.
Speaker 2: For Tesla, did not get it that Tesla, sir, look at it. I like the Rivian, I like the Lucid, I like the DeLorean. I do not like the Tesla. I like Toyota Hybrids. I like Honda's I like everything else.
Speaker 3: I am about his car passion. Not that's m R E r K. See his adventures. Post on social Please where you're going this weekend. I want to see if you go to the BUCkies or not.
Speaker 1: I will post everything. I already know what I need to do. I need you to tell Blake's kids let's go to BUCkies and then you're going. They're not gonna go to want to go to BUCkies. I think they will. I'm an text Blake right now. You want to go Bucky? Text him? Note.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is text him? Do you want to go to BUCkies when I'm down and see what happens? How quick do you think he's gonna responding?
Speaker 1: Not that quick? Okay, we'll find out next time.
Speaker 3: But you follow me on social Media's at Andrew Hoodie with a why have a great week? I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,