Speaker 2: No one with Lichtaco.
Speaker 1: This is Orlando's rock station one on one one w JR. Are still time for you to throw voting for you say We play it on the Jar Facebook page this morning. If you haven't voted yet, your vote not only counts towards which Ozzy song will play back at nine o'clock, the one with the most votes will play. But that gets you in the running to win that you say it, we play it? Concert ticket giveaway this morning.
Speaker 2: For Trans Siberian Orchestra that is a favorite for listeners, so hopefully you'll be there.
Speaker 1: All right, So three Ozzie tunes you want? Suicide Solution, Lightning Strikes or Crazy Babies? Tell us which one? All right? Stuff in the you are? I mean we should have just a camera on you at all times so the listeners can get the full grasp of your skill set. Clock that envelope. Stuff in those BWO envelopes.
Speaker 2: If you mail If you mailed in for your Bob World order sticker and not get it yet, I'm probably mailing it right now.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna bring those with us to Stamford tonight for Thursday Night football at Cabana Life.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are on my desk. I will grab them before I leave, and then if I forget them, I'll run upstairs when i'm back here hitching a ride to Cavana. Off again, BWO stickers, if you don't know what we're talking about, is a grassroots movement to stop stamp out rampant shoplifting. Yeah, to get rid of shoplifting. You could be a part of it. B WO stickers. Just mail us as self address stamped envelope and envelope envelope to mail at Tomatoes. Send it here, Google the address and we'll mail them out to you.
Speaker 1: Son a bitch.
Speaker 2: A few of them. We live in Florida with all this humidity. They're already sealed when I get them. So now I got to waste all my tape, But you're worth it.
Speaker 1: You again. My idea of putting just a dedicated camera on taco at all times is I think would provide a endless entertainment for many of you.
Speaker 2: I have a cereal bargo and I have tape. I've beat WO stickers and envelopes. Let's do this.
Speaker 1: I've spared you all so far, but I can't hold back anymore.
Speaker 2: Happy a pirate day, I saw that now I was hoping we could make it through. They don't like any Captain Morgan specials.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna let that slide. Did you not?
Speaker 2: Of course? Okay, you know what, I'm gotta stop multitasking because you know my attention.
Speaker 1: Yes we do. A woman sustains thermal burns to her legs while doing something she shouldn't have been doing in Yellowstone National.
Speaker 2: Park, the geyser. Something with the guyser.
Speaker 1: She and her I guess husband and dog decided to ignore the signs that said please stay on walking path. That's for everyone else, not me, I'm special. Strayed from the stay on the walking Path designated walking area, which was near the trailheaded old faithful and uh yeah. She stepped through and broke through the thin crust that was over scalding water and suffered severe burns to her legs. The husband and dog are okay, wow, thermal burns. Thermal burns, yes, lucky, it's just legs didn't go all the way in. You got a crispy kritter going, yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody text it in love my BWO sticker represent baby, stay.
Speaker 1: On the designated walking path when you're walking near thermal scalding water. Yeah, Jesus man. All right, a couple of stinky situations to tell you about. The first one, Taco. You probably can speak to this as your vast resume includes some restaurant work over the years.
Speaker 2: What do you need to know about a restaurant has to do with grease traps? Yeah, he told you. I used to have to empty it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this restaurant in Fresno, California.
Speaker 2: I'd have to empty our grease from the friar into the grease trap.
Speaker 1: Yes. Heirlooms is the name of the restaurant. Their grease trap system malfunctioned and spilled and coated most of the parking lots at the height of dinner service on Tuesday, I have around seven thirty eight o'clock at night, so these diners.
Speaker 2: Had to walk through the grease to go to its Heirlooms. Is it a tomato restaurant?
Speaker 1: It just like.
Speaker 2: Tomatoes because it's a popular restaurant. Yeah, until you have your vats of grease covering the entire parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking fats and oils made for well a slippery and stinky situation. The odor was described just terrible.
Speaker 2: When you it's so bad. It smells so bad when you walk next to the big drum that you dumped the greasing, because again I had to do this at a restaurant for years. And when you walk back there, your feet right, when you get close to it, you got your like, oh god, it's like like mineral spirits. How slippery that is. Remember what I did at Glenridge Junior High.
Speaker 1: I don't. I didn't go to glen Ridge with here.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it was two separate things, but I've told you before. One was, uh, I knew that everybody had to It was such a bad child.
Speaker 1: See you bad child? Of course I'm on the straight and narrow. At Saint Clair's, Yeah, North Pond Beach.
Speaker 2: We two things with the mineral spirits there Saint Clair, and please forgive me Lord for doing this. The first one was that I knew that everybody had to wash their hands in the mineral spirits after woodshop. You know when you paint your bread box that you made with the stain when you stained it, So I may or may not have you know, in the mineral spirits. Okay, And with the with the thought of, oh, these winter park kids are gonna have to wash your hands from my pee, so I know that being one. And then the second one was we would take the mineral spirits Pat and likes, toss it down the hall a little bit and we had this downward angled hall and you cement or whatever the finished product is. You'd get running and hit that concrete concrete and you would slide down the concrete. It was like the slip and slide down Stewards. That was the same class that McCracken got caught whacking off in and became whacking McCracken. It's my world, you're just living in it. At least I started out by saying I was a bad kid.
Speaker 1: So he's still stuffing envelopes while all this is being conveyed. Again, his multitasking skills are top shelf.
Speaker 2: I got one of these ones again that the humidity got to it somebody at two two five two six, So gain this multitasking.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't played the Double Dose of Metallica yet, which you're listening for to win Metallic tickets for the just announced shows in Tampa next June.
Speaker 2: Man, we're all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, people are asking questions. There's been a lot of stuff happening this morning, and we're just trying to get it all in here.
Speaker 2: Here's the other question is somebody said, uh, you should definitely have a camera.
Speaker 1: Run in the whole show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that camera run in the whole time could be a really bad thing too. Somebody said, I'm requesting for a football gig of Thursday football. You come back out to Mount Dora. We love, we love Mount Dora. I got actually just a bwo sticker stickers being mailed out there.
Speaker 1: I did it upside. Okay, So we had the stinky situation at the in the parking lot at Heirlooms in Fresno. Which do you think might have been more disgusting that? Or what happened during the evening commutes last night right around six outside Dallas on I six thirty five when a semi overturned on blocking all lanes of I six thirty five and spilled its contents Chicken and alligator remnants. Yes, I have video of this on our Facebook page chicken and alligator remnants. You think this is a variation of the fat truck? Yeah, you think you want to explain a fat truck? Oh, the fat truck is when I that is my akin to Taco's grease trap at the restaurant. In grocery stores, the fat truck comes to pick up the trimmings from from the meat department, the waste and whatnot. Those all get, you know, as the butchers do their job and carve and you know, prepare the lovely meat selection that we ultimately end up buying. The remnant going these large, you know, brute containers. Yeah, and there they're kept refrigerated until the fat truck comes, which is is not refrigerated. And uh, when the fat truck backed up, you knew the fat truck had arrived, especially when you're in the hot summer months here in Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh god, a fat truck. You should have You should have used your h That was Osawski, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Osowski Family Foods to locations there in Lake Park in West Pond Beach. Long live Osawski's should I say, no longer live Osowski? Yeah, family Foods. You should have.
Speaker 2: You should have grabbed some of them tremens for crabbing chicken trimmings. Oh, you would have been up to your ears in blue crab.
Speaker 1: I was up to my ears in heavy metal music at that time, and still am. I wasn't worried about crabbing.
Speaker 2: There was no time to stand on the dock with a stagging a beer. Huh, those are the good times, Pat, you missed him that and be in the mineral spirits.
Speaker 1: Chicken and alligator remnants.
Speaker 2: Damn it, you said o Souski's family food. Somebody wants to hear shopping carts. Yes, this is a thief's head running across shopping carts after him and his football buddies catch the guy stealing.
Speaker 1: Early version of Bob World. Order here go for it.
Speaker 2: And then somebody wants to hear the sound effect for the blind runner.
Speaker 1: This is a human beatbox sound effects library.
Speaker 2: Here, this is a blind runner running.
Speaker 1: There's no a show that does this for you, folks.
Speaker 2: Half More Nights, Orlando's rock station.