Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the world famous Ben and Skin show. Thank you for rolling with us. Coming up next an anonymous poll NBA players off the record with their comments on the Luca trade. But right now it's time for this Welcome.
Speaker 2: The wild Life New a wild life clue. Yeah, pretty good. There's a lady uh down in Uh. I don't know where that actually this is in Florida. And her name is Gail Hines? And how does she spell it? Before we did the story, like to catch up? Do you know? Well? She just you could spell like Hines Warren ed.
Speaker 1: Cheryl Hines spells it h I N E s could be h I N d yes quarter high before we get to the story. I guess let's get this out of the way, all right. What's the matchup?
Speaker 2: Honey number thirteen? Catchup number twenty. Honey, give me honey this, honey, give me honey. We've already got a ketchup representation in this thing. It's the wrong it's the wrong ketchup. What ketchup do you want it to be? Heins seductively. Was that Christina's a big laugh?
Speaker 1: I enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I sound, I said, heines like a sassy little gay country boy. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: You are what you are, a player raccoon attack situation, and let's go to the Florida News.
Speaker 3: A Florida woman recovering from an animal attack that happened in her own backyard. It happened in Palm Beach garden.
Speaker 2: She says she felt a.
Speaker 3: Bite on her leg as soon as she opened the door. Gil Hines of Palm Beach recovering after falling victim to a wild animal attack.
Speaker 4: And I step out like this, and all of a sudden, I feel something on my leg and biting me. And I look and it's this huge raccoon. And I screamed, of course, and shook him off, and he ran off to the corner.
Speaker 3: She says, she ran inside and dowsed her leg in peroxide. When her husband got home, they rushed to the er.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's stop it right there. So what could happen here? Just kind of change the story, you know, they could take it somewhere else. You got bit by raccoon, you run in, you put prox out, that seems like husband's there, gets you to the er.
Speaker 1: We're good, got peroxide with him. What are you saying? What could take this in another direction.
Speaker 2: Any guesses.
Speaker 1: Did the raccoon have some of the lady's jewelry with.
Speaker 2: What happened to the raccoon?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, did you take her belongings?
Speaker 1: Yea? No mouth aids.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, rabies or mouth aids. Okay, I have interesting, right, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Her daughter then came to the house to wait for animal control.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the daughter's now at the house. Animal controls that come check out the scene. Get the raccoon with the rabies, of the mouth aids or the jewelry.
Speaker 4: The raccoon had come out and come to the pool to get some water and then wandered to the end of the courtyard and spit up blood and keeled over and died.
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on, the ladies, the ladies. The lady had something in her that killed the raccoon.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: She had mouth aids.
Speaker 2: Okay, her leg So I'm watching this this morning. I'm like, okay, so she got by raccoon, Like it is a crazy story, but that's not good enough to make it to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, wait, the raccoon is like, goes the pool, gets a little drink, and then stumbles over.
Speaker 1: And then goes, oh, it's out blood and then keels over zombie raccoon.
Speaker 3: Out of caution, Gil opted to get vaccinated for rabies just to be safe, while the raccoon was sent to the lab to test for it. It was definitely more unusual, just because the animal died on its own right after the exposure, she says. The result came back negative for rabies. Gail has since learned that it may have ingested rat poison.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she learned from who told other local raccoons. So they think they think the raccoon had rat poison, but we don't know. They're like, look, we're not trying to start a war. This guy eat some rat poison. We're good, We're not going to attack you. They're all sitting there at the negotiating table.
Speaker 2: You see them on the next door app like, the doctor's already talking. They already taken the body in. He's tested negative for rabies. Yeah, So I don't know. I thought it was weird that she knew.
Speaker 3: Gail has since learned that it may have ingested rat poison. If that's not the case, she jokes that maybe she's the problem.
Speaker 4: All of my friends. We're saying, oh my god, one bite of Gail and he's dead.
Speaker 3: Well, experts with the reminder bent away.
Speaker 1: Did she get bluntsied by that edit?
Speaker 5: You know they're gonna throw out of that cold comet.
Speaker 2: Just check.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, one bite of Gail and he's dead.
Speaker 2: Experts.
Speaker 1: She just like she almost said, are you guys following the strip?
Speaker 4: Player, we're saying, oh my god, one bite of Gale.
Speaker 5: And he's dead.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well experts with a reminder to keep it.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the story, but just based on the audio, Gale sounds like a smoke show. Yeah, and she's got a uh. I think she's got a trail of dead boyfriends too. What the reporter looks like?
Speaker 2: Huh, she looks she's fine.
Speaker 1: She's very like Fox News Blazer, Florida, Fox News laser.
Speaker 2: That's a wasted question, blonde.
Speaker 1: What does that do for you?
Speaker 5: Either way?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Pants?
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're going did she look over her shoulders? Look over her shoulders?
Speaker 5: Weird angle?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next?
Speaker 5: Other men's in the Big Finish. An anonymous NBA player poll players talking about the Luca trade off the record, this is juicy, We'll have this for you in less than four minutes.
Speaker 1: That's coming up here next