Speaker 1: All right, everybody, we're alive. I'm here with Rider Lee. How are you doing, Writer.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. Thanks so much for having me on. Really appreciate it. We got a lot of stuff to get into here today, including my new documentary, Psychic Agent The Gate Program, which will hopefully be available on Amazon Prime in the next couple of days. I don't know a week. Hopefully it's not going to be that long. It's already been quite a bit of time. But keep checking back on Amazon Prime. If it's not up by the time you're watching this, just keep checking back and it'll be up there at some point.
Speaker 1: Here's what AI says about you. They said, Writer Lee is a multifaceted creative professional known as a podcaster, filmmaker, director. And were you a former country band member? No, okay, that's what they're saying. You were a part of a country bad and AI they talk about your JFKX documentary, also a Clockwork Shining, which I know you did, and now the Psychic Agent Gay Program. But they have you listed as a former country music band member. That's a conspiracy and of itself.
Speaker 2: I don't like country music. I don't even listen. I don't like country music. Does it look like I like country music.
Speaker 1: And be in a country I think it's country music is supposed to be a sie up in of itself mkalstuf.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean the country music, the rap music, it's all it's all inter twined and intermixed, and they all serve out their own types of agendas for the people the types of people that listen to those. And there's nothing wrong with country music. I mean, it's just not my thing. I just don't like it, but it's nothing against the people that do. You know, if you like whatever you want to like, if that's what helps you out and get you through the day, then more power to you. It's just not my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: So everybody that's joining in the comments, meme writer are just going to go for it. Puts your questions in there, But if I don't take them right away, I'll get to them towards the end. I just want to get through this stuff and keep the narrative, and so your questions hopefully will be answered unless they're unless we've already answered them while we're talking. So we'll go through it. And I've already had someone saying they know everything about it. Charlie Kirk isn't dead. I don't know if I believe that, but you know that I'll keep my mind open. You never know with this crazy world. But so what I'm going to start with first, to let you kind of lead off with it, writer, is I kind of want to know what led you into looking, because we're going to talk about the Gateway Project act. Actually, let's actually before I ask you the questions, let's go in and I'm want to show people. At least we can't show the clips. We can show the actual trailer for your new documentary and check that out, and then we'll talk about what actually led you to looking at the Gateway program and starting on this documentary.
Speaker 2: Many people claim and many others question the existence of esp CIA director Stansfield Turner had disclosed. The CIA chief said that the agency found a man who could see what was going on anywhere in the world. There were his psychic powers.
Speaker 1: An individual can sit down and describe the scene ten thousand miles away.
Speaker 2: What does that really mean.
Speaker 3: We provided information to the military, the CIA, the DIE and other three letter organizations, three letters that we've never heard of.
Speaker 2: We had a success. We found that airplane. Surely that's not going to end there. What more could this be used for? Could one get inside of someone else's head?
Speaker 3: The Russians who were doing psychic spine, but they were also doing a program called dolny ghypnos and that is hypnosis at a distance. Can they handle this topic that becoming overly emotional one me or another? I thought the Army doesn't use psychics. Come on, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: If a person's belief system does not believe in remote wheeling, nothing you do is going to change their mind.
Speaker 3: At that time, it was politically profitable to somebody to uh not find their people was pre contented.
Speaker 2: At the Phillies have been around for centuries.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of information in my head that is going to die with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and apply today.
Speaker 3: I'm not want to create it.
Speaker 2: The words starr Yate. There were several reasons why the program closed down.
Speaker 3: And what about today? Are there any operational groups right now ongoing somewhere within the government.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that after Stargate was shut down a new program open way, more sophisticated and invasive, such.
Speaker 1: A program more to exist. I think it would be so compartmental and so buried so deep.
Speaker 3: But nobody really ever talks about that, and I won't either. You can get to a person at the subconscious level and persuade them to do things. I had one of the highest security clarences in the government.
Speaker 2: From what I was told, there are.
Speaker 3: Only seventeen people who ever had that high security clarence.
Speaker 2: Is it possible to psychically assassinate someone? I won't.
Speaker 3: I won't really go into that. There's some things you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: You're finally starting to remember.
Speaker 2: You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice.
Speaker 3: You should be hearing my voice, and you're right here.
Speaker 1: I did hear your voice in my right air. Good one, all right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So why the Gate program? What propelled you to say this is my next project?
Speaker 2: Well, I started looking heavily into the remote viewing Stargate program, and I had brought several of the individuals that are in this documentary on my show, and I felt like that there really hadn't been a cohesive layout of how the Stargate project was developed in all the name changes that it went through, because it's very confusing and convoluted history, and it seems like not a lot of people, even the people that were literally in the program, has an accurate history of the program itself and how it came to be and where the research first started. And I found that to be kind of odd. There's always like these weird discrepancies within It's like all the people that were in the program no longer like really get along with each other. There's only a handful of people, like the three actual remote viewers that are in the movie. You just saw them. Buchan in there and Angela Ford and Dell Graf was the director and the operations manager of the Stargate Psychic Spy DIA Army Intelligence program. He wasn't a remote viewer, but he was basically in charge of all of the remote viewers. And he's the one that coined the term Stargate. He's the one that created that name Stargate for the remote unit. It went through several name changes, and I was like, I really need to get a comprehensive history of this program and get it onto film so that people can really understand how far back it really goes. As I completed that, I was like, I really started looking into the Gate program stuff. And a lot of people have claimed to have been through the Gate program, you know, millions of kids since the sixties, and if you watched a documentary, you'll find out that it may have been started even before the sixties, and it might have been a operation by the literal military. So basically when the education became, you know, kind of funded by the government because we were the official excuse for it was that we were lacking in you know, scientists and astronauts and engineers, and we needed to keep up with Russia. You know, Russia was literally the excuse for doing anything after World War Two, which still kind of persistently exactly, and it's still kind of a thing into like this very day. We still are going through that. We're still we got to do this before. It's kind of shifted from Russia more to China now. Yeah, but it was Russia for a really long time, and we still do consider Russia our enemy. And it turns out that Russia on paper got a lot of World War two Nazi scientists and engineers more than the United States did, and they put them all on a train and brought them into Russia after the war, which was the Russian version of Project paper Clip. Not a lot of people talk about that because they don't know about it. We tend to just focus on, you know, the United States and all the Nazis that we brought into the United States. But on paper, the Russian version of the americanized project paper clip, all upwards of six thousand Nazi officers, scientists, and engineers and their families entered into Russia after World War Two, which is almost triple what the Verify account was that came into the United States. Now, people claimed that it was much larger. The groups of Nazis that came into the United States out of Germany was much larger than what was documented, and it very may well have been right, But on paper, Russia got more of them. So this kind of this gifted and talented education stuff when the government became involved, which had a lot to do with the Rockefeller Foundation and then putting standardized testing into public school and this kind of really started when Russia beat us in the space when they launched the Sputnik, and this really freaked out the Eisenhower administration, right, and they thought, well, what's the best way to, you know, keep up with the Russians, the best way to how do we get these all these you know, big time engineers. How do we get these people, the scientists and the inventors and all of that, you know, out of the box thinkers. Well, I know what we can do. We can control the education system. So if we get them at a very young age, we can bring them into the fold and then program them and then they'll just follow along in whatever that we tell them. Right, And the best people to do this too is children. Right.
Speaker 1: So that's basically the Gateway Program. That's what it was. Did it encompass anything else besides just for engineering.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of distinctions here. The Gateway Program is something completely different than the gate program. The gate Program is Gifted and Talented education that was for the public schools. The Gateway Program is the Monroe Institute HEMI sync.
Speaker 1: Technology right right, right.
Speaker 2: They are intertwined because people believe that they heard the Gateway tapes in public school inside of these Gifted and Talented education programs, that they were putt out of the classroom taking to a separability in or a completely separate classroom. And many of them remember hearing the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes. That's what was played at the end of the trailer. You should be hearing my voice in your right ear. That's the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes that.
Speaker 1: Actually spooked me out when I heard his voice say that, I was like, Eh, I don't want to hear your voice, am I right ear? I'm an adela, a child, you know, easily to very malleable, easy to manipulate.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. And you know that's the children are of the future, you know, And if anyone really kind of steps out of law or steps outside of the box, they then it's harder for them to do that because they're already being controlled. You know, this is a big reason why not a lot of things tend to really get better in our reality. We don't really have too many things that has really revolutionized our way of life in the last fifty years, right, I mean, we've had inventions, you know what I mean. We've had like the cell phone and the computers and electronic stuff, but nothing to really revolutionize the way that we live on a daily basis, you know, Like and that's.
Speaker 1: More corrupt and worse and more pyramidy where the pyramids, you know, there's more on the bottom than there is on the top. It's just more oligarchy craziness and war.
Speaker 2: And the reason for that is anybody that can make a difference in our reality, in our world is already working for the government.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That was the goal was to scoop up all of those people, put them into the military, put them into the Three letter organizations, put them into companies and CEOs of companies, writers for the New York Post, writers for you know, movie actors. You know, they've been essentially bred for their role in society. And the sad part is hardly none of them know it. The only people that have any kind of inkling that anything like this happened is the ones that did not accept the program in public school. They didn't go long with the agenda, and their life normally does not turn out very well.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's children that they find hard to program because I remember them testing me and I was a brat in school. I remember them testing me a lot and I was really mouthy. Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, those people end up having They say that they have problems with them, they have ADHD, they have they diagnose them with all these disorders and autoimmune disorders. They call them crazy. They'll lock them up in an insane asylum. That's what happened with Charlie Kirk. They wanted to literally lock Charlie Kirk up in an insane asylum when he was a kid. Yeah, and his mom refused it, and then they put and then they put him into the Gate program. So it's like then other people are like drug addicts, they're alcoholics, they have all of these issues that when they don't accept the programming, you know that they don't accept what is where they're trying to push their life and where they're trying to push their what they're supposed to be doing career wise and working for them. They essentially just try and completely destroy the individual's life. And that can be there's a lot of testimony of that, you know, like with with people online. You know, the people that actually remember this type of you know, stuff happening to them are not very well off people. That doesn't mean that they shouldn't that they should be like that. It's just the kind of the fact of the matter, and you can get up out of that. But it's just very difficult. And I'm talking about the people that you know, we're being forced to take a strange substance, you know, the pink drink, you know, playing with blocks, playing with strings people describe as like three D glasses, which is a very real thing that's actually called the Handsfeld experiment. It's to essentially induce hallucinations and activate your psychic abilities. And you can actually just do this yourself. You don't have to do anything special. You just cut a ping pong ball in half and yeah, yeah, you just take them to your eyeballs and then you take a bright red light and shine it on your face. And anyone that's done this for a long period of time has experienced something. Right.
Speaker 1: When I was really young in the province I lived in Canada, kindergarten was not mandatory. I skipped kindergarten, went right to grade one, and I couldn't I absolutely couldn't stand school. I was like what, I just it felt really dangerous and I don't know how to explain that. And now they try to get them into like high like pre schools, like they're trying to get them younger and younger and younger. And I remember in the early eighties I didn't have to go to kindergarten, and now they have to go full days and sometimes they're trying to get them into special preschools. It's crazy. They want to take them from a surprise, they're not in the hospital, taking them from the womb. Maybe they are, they might be.
Speaker 2: And the ones that slip through the cracks, you know, the ones that don't really go along with the program, or they tried to invent something that would revolutionize the way we operate as a society. Their patents are buried under the National Security Act. No one will ever find out about it, and a lot of times they're killed, assassinated, or murdered for just trying to make a difference. The guy with the water car suspicious does a guy that literally modified his vehicle to get up to like one hundred and fifty miles gallon by adding an extra some type of thing onto the engine that made this car run way longer on one gallon of gas ended up dead. All these main, big time inventors that could actually do something about the way that we live, it's just their patterns are destroyed, they're covered up. And the ones that don't go along with that and that attempt to keep doing it, they're then killed and assassinated. Right, And that's just the ones the faulty. Everybody else is already working for the defense contractors. They're already working for the military industrial complex, so they're under like a secrecy pact where they can't come out and say, you know, because it's not your product, you're creating something for somebody else, Right, And that's how I feel is exactly what's going on and why nothing seems to change, just because we've just gotten all the people that can make a difference at a very young age and they've been brought in. I mean, that's the best way to do it. So when the government got involved with the public education system, they just would go out and identify these people, sometimes based off of certain testing. There's literally a document that I show inside of the movie that tells you all the list of qualifications for a gifted and talented individual. And it just doesn't talk about being smart. It's also about being creative, it's about being outside of the box thinkers, it's about it's a whole list of things. It's not just academics that they were looking for. They were looking for entertainers, people that can entertain people, right, And this is all all laid out and one of the gifted and talented education documents that I literally show in the movie, right, So other than just recruiting people, because that is a major part of it, there's also things that you know, like I mentioned with the pink drink, the playing with blocks and strings and the three D glasses, and we also have a thing that a lot of people remember inside of the gay program as flash cards, and those are very real.
Speaker 1: In the documentary, you briefly someone kind of mentions like, is it still operating? Kind of like MK ultra, You know they close it down, but is it still operating? I'm going to say and obvious yes, but you obviously cover that in your documentary about what it is today and what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it is. I actually had someone reached out to me and told.
Speaker 3: Me that.
Speaker 2: Some really strange things were happening with his children in school. And I trust this an individual. I know them pretty well, and when they found out that I was making this documentary, they got in contact with me and I talked to them on the phone for a while and they said that this was I don't know, five or six months ago, when I was actually in the process of making the movie. I was going to try and interview him, but he didn't want his identity to be revealed, like a lot of people don't want their identity to be revealed, but very scared because it's super terrifying. But the individual told me that his daughter came home from school one day and told him that every day, for two hours, a black van shows up to the school and take her and a handful of other kids and they go to a separate location. And she called them like field trips and this this was happening every single day, and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't field trips have to have consent forms? My parents usual parents know when field trips are happening, that parents haven't done field trips.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's what they're telling the child to get the child to go right. And and that's what she's relating to the to the to the parent, is that, yeah, we go on these field trip, a black band comes, picks up a handful of me and a handful of kids. And then another really surprising thing that he told me that his daughter said to him was that every night, these same group of kids all come and get her. They all come to her house at their house at night, in the middle of the night and get her out of bed and wake her up. And then like they go and have like they go and do stuff every night.
Speaker 1: She didn't detail what kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't have. I think he might have told me, but I it was like a meeting. They would have like a meeting or something. And this really like disturbed him a lot. And when she said this, he immediately took her out of public school and put her into private school. So I don't know how much better price.
Speaker 1: Private school better. I'm sure they can target private schools too.
Speaker 2: And also apparently homeschooling as well. There's a individual that commented on my post on my trailer video and said that she was in the Gate program because she was homeschooled. They would have these meetings like once or twice a week for Gifted and Talented education.
Speaker 1: Parents were in on it or they didn't know where they were being tricked. Some people homeschool and other parents teach their kids too.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing is that the parents don't know. They think that this is a good thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the HM.
Speaker 2: Right. The school says that your child's very talented, they're very smart, they need to be in this gifted and Talented education class, and the parents don't ask any more questions other than that, and they signed the papers and then boom, it's done. That's it. Now you just get told your child scored very high on this test, they need to be a part of a special classroom. Or in some cases it was kind of the opposite, and it depended on what part of the United States you went to public school in. You were given different reasons as to why you needed to be in this Gifted and Talented education class to be in this special class. Just like people were giving different reasons as to what the pink drink actually was. People were That's the thing, no one really knows. I believe that it was personally some sort of drug, but some people were told that it was liquid vitamins. Other people were told that it was.
Speaker 1: Different kinds in the audience had the pink drink? Let me know in the comments, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people did.
Speaker 1: Now, did you come across any actual real government documents or anything in your research that was actually disturbing that really solidified your you know, your further investigation or your belief that this was really this really happened and it was really nefarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we show a documentation that there was and did have Gifted and Talented I mean it's all over everywhere. I mean, all that you really got to do is look up Gifted and Talented Education and you'll see when the Act was signed and it went under different names. Every state had kind of like a different name, but it all kind of fell under the banner of Gifted and Talented Education. Some of it was called WASP. They had different abbreviations for different types of programs, again hanging on which state that you were in. But there is a documentation that we show within the documentary that shows that literally the CIA has a file on every single child from preschool to your career. They got one on you, they got one on me, they got one on every single person listening, and it's stored in a database.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird because it feels like their database and all their AI centers and stuff. Now it feels like they're trying to be like an acashaic record, but not a very nice one. It feels like they're they're copying something they know about what mystics say, and they're trying to but it's not because they care or want you to learn. It's for control. There's something very strange to this idea of everyone's in a database, everything stored forever we have you.
Speaker 2: Actual and the parents were starting to catch on to this and the late seventies and early eighties because they weren't able to get access to their to their child's school records at all. That literally went to court over it, and then the CIA basically slipped a some sort of memorandum into the bill that still allowed them to have access to the everyone's school records. Any child that they need their school records of they can have access to them, but now the parents can also have access to them. So they were trying to block the government and the CIA from getting access to their children's records, their school records, but they slipped in a memor random that it still gave them access but also allowed the parents' access to it. And that happened in like the early eighties. It's in the documentary. It's really unbelievable that it's gone that far. But there's nothing that you can do about it. There's nothing I can do about it, nothing you can do about it, not no parent can do anything about it. It's just what it is. And then the Patriot Act kind of came in and just solidified that and completely overruled anything that happened previously, because now it's just about you know, terrorism, right, and that's never gone away. That's been a thing since since nine to eleven, it's been that they've been able to spy on the good United States government has been able to spy on its own citizens legally under the banner of national security. And what is national security? When national security is whatever they say that it is, right, they can just make it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's it's weird how we let these governments, you know, take such an official position that they can just I mean, let's not I'm not going to beat around the bush. I mean all the national security stuff we need. We need national security from them because they're the one causing most of the trauma and reenactments and false flags. And and then isn't the CIA, Like obviously they're involved, but are they? Were they not created by the banking system itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also partially formed out of Germany as well, so was essentially the OSUS in Germany. And then you know, we didn't have a CIA, We didn't hardly have any branches of the military until after World War Two and the Nationals Defense Authorization Act in nineteen forty seven is what then created all the branches of the military and all of the armed forces, and all of the three letter organizations. And let me tell you there are three letter organizations that nobody has any idea about.
Speaker 1: We don't even know they exist.
Speaker 2: You don't even know that they exist. Missile Intelligence Agency, which if you googled right now what the missile actually I want you to do this because this is actually really important. I want you to pull up on the screen screen share and type into Google Missile Intelligence Agency and see the description of what the Missile Intelligence Agency does.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have to do. Let's go here, We'll go here and we're going to share. Oh, this is going to work out. Guys, I just didn't have a share screen sign set up. Well, well, I think it's going to share. Yeah, there we go. All right, So we have Missile Intelligence Missile and Space Intelligence Center. The Missile and Space Intelligence Center a specialized component of the US Defense Intelligence Agency headquartered at the Richard C. Shelby Center for Missile Intelligence. It was formed in nineteen fifty six as a technical intelligent vision within the US Army Ballistic Missile Agent under doctor Werner von Braun. Do you have more you'd like to say about it besides what it says here?
Speaker 2: No, I just want you to keep reading because it might say what it is and what it's not. You might have to put in what does the Missile Intelligence Agency do?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do that. What the missile intelligence that? Other people have asked it? Apparently? So what did it say? They're formerly known as Missile Intelligence. It's a specialized component of the US Defense Intelligence the DA. Its mission is to provide scientific and technical all source intelligence to support US military planning, operations, and weapons system development. It works focused on surface to air missiles, short range ballistic missiles, anti tank guided missiles, missile defense, directed energy weapons. They miss the is there it is? Directed energy weapons exist, and then they'll tell you when you say they killed them by directed enerry, but they'll tell you, oh, that doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: There you go, That's exactly what I was looking for. You just hit it. There you go, corrected weapons. That's one that's not trying to hide. You just got to know the name of it, and a lot of them aren't really trying to hide. You just got to know the acronym and the name of them. And then you can type it in. If you just typed in, you know, give me all of the three letter organizations, then it's just going to give you the main ones, right, they give me all the militaries. It's just going to give you the main militaries. But there's several other militaries that are in operation. We just don't know about them. There's several other three letter organizations out there running doing different operations. We just don't know what they're called and exactly who they are.
Speaker 1: So we essentially become the ultimate fascist machine. I mean there, and the way they're doing it is so much more sneakier than any thing that Adolf Hitler did. I mean, it's sneaking. Nobody even knows it's there. It's like a parasite that's invading and you don't know it's in your body.
Speaker 2: The black budget, zero congressional oversight, you know type stuff. I mean some of it, and a lot of it is like I said, is opening is operating in front of everyone's faces. They just don't know what it is in order to look it up. So, you know, the CIA takes the heat in the fall for a lot of things, and so does the FBI, which they much reasonably deserve a lot of the hate, but it's spread out between a lot of organizations that do not make the headlines and the ones that we have no idea about.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to ask you this question. Then I kind of want to ease into the Charlie Kirk stuff because obviously we discussed that it's deeply connected. But you had a lot of compelling interviews and witnesses in your documentary. What was the most compelling interview or guest for you to interview, Like, what was the best interview you had that made you go, like your hair stand up on the back of your neck, like from their testimony.
Speaker 2: Oooh, that's a rough one. We have several people in it. We have I'm in it, Dell Graph, Lim Buchanan, Angela Ford, Walter Bosley, Katie Page, and Jay Widner. And I don't think that it was anybody singularly. It was once everything came together, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It made a whole story when all.
Speaker 2: The pieces of the puzzle fit together. And that's my favorite part about making a movie is watching everything come together in real time and you're like, holy shit, this is this is it? This is this is the thing, you know? And I just had and goosebumps during the entire thing because I'm kind of like a I'm a puzzle maker. I like putting things together and inciting that emotional response out of people. That's what I've always liked about movies. I've always loved movies. I'll watch I've watched tons and tons of movies and TV shows and because it gives me that feeling, and I always want to try and replicate that the best that I can to get the viewer to have those types of chills when something comes together for them and they get that aha moment, like because it's really as the documentary explains what's going on, but you still have to really pay attention. It's almost a two hour long movie. Okay, I made it extra long because people like long things more now, you know, long form content more now. So and they were like, I wish the Clockwork Training was longer, and I was like, okay, well, I just make this thing. I does make this thing as long as I possibly can. So the first around fifty minutes of the movie is really the history of the psychic spies and how the government became interested in how all that began and how that started, and then the next hour is really focusing and nailing down on to the Gate Program stuff. And I think that what really locked everything in for me was whenever I found the proof and documentation, because this is what I had an issue with as I was making the movie, Like I had all these people's testimonies, and I had what I believed was happening, but that's kind of all that we really had. It was like speculation and uh, you know, theorizing, Yes, these people did experience this, but how do we really prove it beyond that? And it wasn't until I found an actual document that proves that they were testing children in public school for psychic abilities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is it psychic abilities? Like we said, it's for a whole bunch of different things. You could be an asset, FBI and assassin. You could be an actor, I mean you could. It's endless. The amount of use they have for special children. They never they never got me. I think everybody has psychic abilities personally. I mean that's what I feel that. That's why I think they're drugging a lot of us now, is they want they don't want everybody to tap into that and have the ability in intuition to see things. That's why when kids don't fit into the system. I was just I watched this with Cody Blue. He's the son of Twisted Sister. He has his own podcast, and he was talking about how they dragged him and they convinced his parents it was for the best thing, and how it just destroyed his life and how he had to go do spiritual retreats and everything to help heal himself, and that he never needed the medication and all these diagnoses he felt with BS, and you know, he talked about how they based you know, how medication and all this stuff was syntheticized and just doled out under Nixon or something like that. He just went into it and how his life was so horrible and no one would listen to him, and they just kept up in his dose and downing his dose and it made it life worse. And I'm like, I'm like, kids never needed this stuff before. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, because the one people drugged up, Because when they're drugged up, they're more easily controlled. They want things thrown in their face. Twenty four to seven. That's where the phones and the TVs and the instant gratification of getting everything delivered to your house till the point that you don't have to go out and interact with society or interact with anybody anymore. You can get your coffee delivered, your groceries delivered, you can watch movies on your TV that are currently in the theater. You don't have to go to the theater anymore. And then once you drugged up and zombie fired out. That's just the reality of it. And that came from the mk Ulture programs directly. Literally, anthetamine, which is at erall and Riddlin, it's one molecule from out or all in Riddlin was tested and developed inside of the mk Ulture programs. And then what did they do. Oh, They're like, we'll diagnose your children with this disorder and then we'll put them all on this substance that we developed out of the mk Ulture mind control programs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when you notice that all these diagnoses in the criteria keeps expanding every year. Your child got into a fight, he's got ADHD, your child didn't do the homework ADHD.
Speaker 2: And it gets more vague with you know, if your child doesn't display signs of ADHD. Then that's actually displaying signs of ADHD. They're doing it like uh, you know they did with COVID. That's exactly what they did with COVID. They were like, if you don't have any signs of h if you don't have any symptoms of COVID, then that is a symptom of COVID.
Speaker 1: Like, what's like that COVID. Yeah, well it's it's all. I remember my son was struggling in university and they tried they tried to suggest that I drag him in elementary school and you know who flipped them the bird and told the teacher off me. And then when he was in university, I was up. I was here, he's adult. I was here in the United States, and his dad's girlfriend was trying to tell him, Oh, you're just have anxiety, that that's why you're not performing or doing this stuff. And you're struggling and trying to get him to take these kind of anxiety meds that are like meth and I tore a strip. I told him, don't you dare touch those. I said, you don't have anxiety, you don't have ADHD, You're just maybe not interested in what you're doing. You're following your friends trying to do these programs in the university that they want, and maybe you're just not good at it and you don't like it. You're young, you can choose something else. You've got lots of options. And I got my mom to call. My mom called him and said the same thing, and he didn't take them to thank goodness. But I was like, I've fought my butt all your life not to have these teachers get you on these meds, and I've stood up to them. You are not going to take it from this girlfriend. His dad left the girlfriend anyways, now, So I was just like, this girlfriend is not going to convince you to get on meds that are like math. That is absolutely not happening. And he fortunately listened to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the messes with your brain message with your brain system. I mean, that's the whole that's the goal is to you know, get people on some form of medication. And I did a statistic. I looked up a statistic back I don't know, three or four years ago now, basically when I first started doing my show, and I think it was a statistic from twenty and fifteen that said forty nine percent of the population of the United States population. This was twenty fifteen, This is ten years ago now was on at least one pharmaceutical prescription drug.
Speaker 1: You know how I learned and I was suspicious about this in the eighties as a young kid, like I said, I was mouthy, with pushy double ares. I always had to have my way. It was hard for people to tell me what to do. I watched my grandmother get into these then I put her on these mans in the eighties, and I watched how it changed her personality. I watched what it did, and I said to everyone, I'm like, this is a scam, this is bs even when I was a teenager, said I will never be on these medications. I'm like, there's a reach. She has ptsc there's a reason she's depressed. She was having nightmare seeing crazy stuff like it just got crazy and I had to I watched it, even from like from nine years old on, and I said, I will never ever be on these things. This is bunk, this is this is bull. You know, she has trauma, but this is making it worse. And that's how I knew from the eighties that this stuff was bad, just as a kid and it's because no one in the school could control me or tell me what to do, and so I figured that's why everyone always sort of socially shunned me too. Yes, that was a bra they called me a brat, but it's just if I didn't want to do it, I wasn't going to do it.
Speaker 2: That's the way to be. That's the only way to be.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot of I don't have a lot of friends for it. And I'm now as an adult, I'm like, you know what, I used to be sad about it, but now I'm fine. I'm fine with it. Okay, I'm not meded up, I'm not crazy, and they try to convince me i am, but I'm like, no, sorry, I'm not taking those medications. And even after I had my son postponed depression, I just got up and I'm like, I'm gonna go to the gym. I'm gonna start structuring things. I'm I'm not doing medication. I don't need to do. I just had to structure things, go to the gym, workout, eat less sugar, and things started to get better.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, it's not happening, it's just crazy. What they're doing to her kids, and it's it's as you just said with your numbers, it's gotten worse.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guarantee it's definitely gone up in the last ten years, especially during COVID and all the doaths just from overdoses and alcohol and drugs and the form rate you know, jump through the roof. So I guarantee it's even then you could just set in your home and get a prescription delivered to your house because you couldn't go to the doctor's office. She was a zoom call, zoom call with the doctor. I'll prescribe you. You your medication.
Speaker 1: Now it's coming out, so I want to kind of transition into Charlie Kirk. So whenever it does come out, I'll let the audience know. Just guys, go to writer Lee's channel raised by Giants if you want to keep up tabs or follow him on I think you're on Instagram and Facebook, keep tabs and like you say, keep searching. It's Amazon Prime for it. Support him by the documentary. You get two hours of amazing content. But I want to kind of ease it into how this is tied into Charlie Kirk, Tyler Robinson and all this crazy stuff that happened with the Charlie Kirk assassination. Because I know you've been covering it at length in reels on your channel, and you've been doing a hell of a lot of good content. Where do you want to start? What got you pulled into the Charlie Kirk case?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, where do we even start? The fact that a thirty add six cannot hit a man in the neck and not leave an exit wound. I guess that's a good start. That's the best start that you could possibly think of.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: It didn't make sense to me from the very beginning, from the moment that I found out did it happen? It did not make any sense. And then I just kind of took a step back from it. And I had initially and I said to my girlfriend and my close friends that had called and talked to me during that time. Once they found out about it too, they called me and I was like, there's no way this was from a rifle. If this was from a gun and it was a bullet, it had to have been up close. It had to have been somebody really up close with a handgun, right, And then then what do we find out during the preliminary trial. The guy says the agent hole I believe it was, or the other officer that was on the scene, said that they found a handgun holster at the crime scene. And then not only that, there was actually another guy that was arrested. That's right, they let him go, but not not Zin, not just George. There was a guy, yeah, Russell Kennington was his name, and he was arrested on that same day. Diligent Denisen has done amazing work on this on ACTX and uh, he had a rifle. Now, apparently the person that's claiming to be his mom contacted Diligent Denisen on AX and said that it wasn't Russell's rifle. But the policeman is clearly carrying a rifle. If you looked up the photographs of him being arrested on the scene, the policeman's carrying a rifle. So whose rifle was it? And apparently he asked, is the person that's you know, supposedly his mom, and his mom didn't have an answer, you know, so they put out all of these patsy's out there, and George then turns out that he worked for TPUSA, just like the.
Speaker 1: Year before or something like recently too, yep.
Speaker 2: The year before in Arizona going door to door and knocking to get people to try and vote for Trump. So it's this just this culmination of so many things that just does not add up in the least bit. And uh, I do think that I do believe the Candice Owens is does really good work in this regard. She's we would not know hardly anything about this if it wasn't for Candiss research.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you when I first saw it the because you know, I lived maybe half an hour of forty minutes away from where it happened, which is crazy that I would move from Canada to like, I feel like I'm in a lion stand somewhere here. But I was shocked. And when they said they were looking for this tranny killer, I was like, no, this is too much because I already saw the fake narrative that was happening with Trump in twenty twenty four. Everything felt stage and phony and everything crazy. And I was in with the mega groups online and I left them. I was like, you guys are nuts. They're wacco and it's all fake, all their share out, they have it all calculated, all those influencers. It's all calculated share outs. And I seen it. I'm like that this is weird. It's not I go, I bet you this is some kind of CIA thing. And then I saw his wife with that coffin, and I'm like, oh my goodness, this is the most disturbing thing I've seen. And I'm like, Okay, there's something way more to this than I know. And I remember me and my husband. I said to him and I said, I bet you the Mormons had something to do with this. I'm not talking about regular Mormon people because a lot of them are upset and cobeuse. I'm talking high uppers. And I'd never even heard of Erica Kirk and suddenly she's everywhere, and I'm going, there's something wrong here. There's something really wrong. And now they're having the memorial, the whole stadium's already booked and everything's I'm like, this is like COVID when everything just rolls out like a script. I'm like, I'm telling you, this is crazy. And that's when I became like, right away convinced that this is another sigh up from hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, you pretty much doubt it there, And I actually came to that conclusion about the timeline of events as well, because I thought that it was really strange that he was already in the casket two days later. That's when that photo was posted of Erica Kirk next to Charlie Kirk's body. Was two days later on the twelfth September twelfth, this is the official date that it was posted, and I brought that up. That video went viral. I went viral on x I went viral on Instagram and on Facebook, and I was like, it's kind of suspicious that this happened so quick, because I thought something was wrong with it, but I didn't know the reason why something was wrong with it, and it wasn't making sense what people were saying, like, yeah, okay, it should have been a private moment. Whatever. It's kind of is what it is. And I wasn't really upset about that part. I was upset about something else that I didn't really understand at the time that I couldn't put my finger on it until I went back and looked at the dates, and then the dates showed that he was in the casket ready to be buried. He got they were putting him into a hearse two days after he had just been assassinated. So the biggest assassination, the biggest political assassination since JFK. I don't care what you say it is. And you're and he's ready to be buried, and he's been in the autopsy has been done already. You're telling me there's enough time to do a thorough autopsy for the highest profile assassination in modern times in that amount of time, and get him embombed and get him in the casket and get him ready to be buried. He's already in a hearse. But then Baron Coleman picked up on that. Then he found out that it wasn't even the pictures weren't even taken two days after that. They were just posted two days after that. They were actually taken the very.
Speaker 1: Next day in the Utah funeral home.
Speaker 2: In the Uh, Yeah, it wasn't even at in Arizona.
Speaker 1: I think there was a guy like, sorry, I can't remember your name. I think it was Dylan. He was saying, that's probably why he thinks Charlie's not dead, because the body looked weird. People were questioning the hands at the time, like what's going on, and it's the timing. It's it's just like, like I said, like COVID, they had they roll it out, all this stuff, all this news documentaries. I'm like, wow, that was really quick. Who does documentaries that fast? Like, I'm like, this is kind of weird. I go, it's almost like central casting, Like it's something's coming from some central agency that's had this plan for a while. And when I saw that and it come out so quickly, I'm like, oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. And I felt it right away. I was like, this is too fast. It's something wrong here.
Speaker 2: Well. Candace had just mentioned on her last show that she had gotten reports that the the hospital that Charlie was taken to was cleared out hours in advance before he was even shot. They cleared out the entire hospital, they transferred all of the patients inside of the hospital.
Speaker 1: Like the week, weeks before, days before.
Speaker 2: Even No, it was it was that same day, but it was still hours before they that that this even happened. So someone has some ford to be like, get all these people out of here, Like, how are you going to get them all out? Within ten minutes? Ten to fifteen minutes, that's how long it took for them to drive.
Speaker 1: Would it would have been getting mass coordinated.
Speaker 2: Mass coordinated. You'd had to have buses, big vans transporting all of these people out of the hospital to another hospital. It's really unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's like when Jim Jones fled with his crew to Guyana in Jonestown. They did it in less than twenty four hours, all those like thousands of people on the airplane. I said, I'm sorry, that takes coordination. You don't just go, oh, someone's writing some articles about me. Let's go, guys, less than twenty four hours, a thousand people on flights all the way to a jungle in South Africa. I'm like, no, I'm sorry, that's not how things happen. That's that's some coordination with some higher powers. It just this is how they do it. And then everyone just believes the slob.
Speaker 2: That's right. The crime scene was covered up. They paved over the paved over the crime scene with pav They his shirt is gone as Mike is looks like it has been exploded at the bottom of the suv. They clean the suv. They do not put the suv into evidence. They sell the suv. Tyler's fingerprints are the most degraded on the rifle. We know this from the preliminary trial. You know, all this stuff, and it just keeps adding up and adding up and adding up. And it's like, at this point, if you believe the official narrative, then I don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people who believe it. Either that or there's a lot of bots and that the internet really is dead Internet. But there is a lot of people who believe it and are a lot of people who are getting paid to spew out the propaganda.
Speaker 2: The bomb dogs didn't find the gun. The gun didn't appear until the FBI showed up.
Speaker 1: You know, all of these footage and all the influencers lying about what footage was they had, Like they had four K footage we could see Dyler Robinson and.
Speaker 2: That was the footage of the exact same footage that was shown at the end of day two of the preliminary hearing. Then they just did this massive campaign and they thought that it was that it was going to work. You know, I think that they thought that they were going to get over on everybody again. But they forgot the biggest flawed at all is that a thirty six bullet didn't leave an exit moon on a man's neck. That's the biggest I think all you got to do is go back to that simple fact and you realize that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: That And I don't think they intended for it just to happen that way. It went wrong and it looked weird even when it first happened. I'm like, what the heck was that outside of his neck?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: And I think the other biggest flaw is Erica Kirk herself. She's unlikable, she's unbelievable. Her acting is really bad. You'd have to be a retarded, evangelical, brainwashed moron to believe her, Like, you'd have to be totally non connected with your own intuition to be like, that's a good woman who loves her husband. And then the rest of the crew, there's just something about all of their behaviors and body language that says something's wrong. TPUSA was infiltrated, And I want to get to that point because we were talking about how does this tie into the Gate program? And so who really was Charlie Kirk? Did he even own TPUSA? What was going on with Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. And Erica Kirk was involved in some form of specialized school as well, called the Tesseracs School. Very little information. Can't hardly find out anything about the woman, can't hardly find any photographs of her. It's like someone kind of attempted to erase her from history and a lot of different ways. It's really strange, really odd. She has two different birth certificates that has different dates on them. It almost seems like that she is some form of a honeypot or some form of an asset allegedly allegedly, but that's just what it looks like. And she was kind of sent in to infiltrate into TPUSA because all of these people that surrounded themselves with Charlie started to come after she got into the picture. Then she started introducing these people to be involved with Charlie, and they all just happen to be super evangelical, you know, Christian sloppers. Get up there and just you know, say a bunch of words and somebody will cheer you. No. I think that's what Erica thinks that she can do, is just get up there and say a bunch of words and everybody will be like, yeah, yeah, Yeah, it's kind of like Kamala Harris and what she was doing Joe Biden. They're trying to do that exact same tactic, and we can tell by now that it's fake, that the way that she acts is not genuine at all. And to be quite frank with you, I don't even know what their role is anymore. I don't know what TPUSA actually does anymore. They don't have anybody up there taking Charlie's spot. They don't have people going out to college campuses and debating college students. That that was pretty much all of what tp USA really was was Charlie. No one took his place, No one has bills to even come close to taking his place. When Erica gets up on stage, she has to read everything from a teleprompter. She she can't, she can't string a sentence together without reading it off of something. That's whenever she she freezes up, whenever she gets asked a hard question.
Speaker 1: The story, let anyone ask her a question, Just stop.
Speaker 2: Stop, That's all I got to say to you.
Speaker 1: The widow widow, Well, here's the the interesting thing. Yeah, more trauma, people saying and incognutiss making sure we all had to see it like a sacrifice. Yeah, it's just really crazy. I think what they're doing if you look at where they're focusing, they're focusing on this newer division of tp USA Faith, and the irony is I don't think most of them really are religious in there, and a lot of them half of these people that were involved with Charlie in his organization weren't even Christians. There weren't Mormons. They weren't I guess Christian Mormons are a type of Christian. But I think this TPUSA Faith is running like a Mooney's cult. I think that's how they're trying to run it. And we know that the US government had a lot to do or these agencies had a lot to do with the creation of the Mooney's cult over in Korea and Japan after the war. They had a lot to do with the guy who ran it was total gangster guy, and they put him in power and they funded him. There's a lot more to it than what I'm saying here, but I think it's kind of running like a Mooney's cult, and there's going to be some people who fall for it, but hopefully, I mean, there's a lot of people in Utah that are leaving the church. For lack of better words, they're trying to expand outwards to other countries all over the place. It's it's just crazy. So I'm only assuming that they're trying to form like some giant moon he's culled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the uh. I mean, you can just see the way that they speak that they're coming from an inauthentic place. I mean, all you got to do to be a Christian thought leader is half charisma and know a little bit about the Bible, you know, and you just get up there and you just put a few things together that God is love and if love is God, and if you don't love God, then God won't show you love. But if you love God, then God will show you all the love, you know what I mean. Like they just keep going on and on about not really even saying anything.
Speaker 1: Or like, you know, it's so spiritual. When your pastor starts trashing Candice Owans trying to make you hate her, I'd be like, Okay, what's spiritual? Why do we have to talk about Candie Owans in the church. There? These are obviously attack dogs. This is propaganda And I sorry, guys, I know churches used to be very different between before World War Two, they were probably more authentic. But the government has long since infiltrated all your churches and turned them into megachurches like corporations. They're all brainwashing tools. It probably doesn't matter which one they are anymore because they're going to infiltrate all of them. So your high holy rollers and you're Tammy Faye Bakers. Sorry, they're probably all assets, you know they are.
Speaker 2: That's that's just a fact. That's just the facts of it. You know, you want to get a charismatic person in there to lead the people, to get them to donate to the church, get a tax exempt status. You you basically don't have any government oversight. You can essentially, you know, do whatever you want. And it's just it's become this this religious mafia, that's what it is. And Christianity has already has a built in fan base. And this isn't me, you know, bashing Christianity. If Christianity works for you, perfect, I got no problems with you. If you think that it betters your life, great, you're good in my book, right, but uh it you already when you're a Christian influencer, you already have a a certain section of the population that already subscribed to everything that you're going to say, yeah, and that are already always going to be there to defend you. You know, the Bible thumpers, the people that take the Bible at face value and believe everything a word that it ever says, instead of looking at it as an allegory and uh, you know, parables and stories explaining a bigger meaning or an astrological a phenomena, or you know, it has to do with the zodiac and the seasons of the year, and the death and resurrection is actually the seasons of the year that we go through. They look at it as all literal, literal.
Speaker 1: And that was decided on purpose in the Council of Nicea that would be literal. But I don't think it was ever meant as literal, you know. And I was doing a show the other day where hers talking about Jesus as a sun god and this Christian, Oh my god, this guy that was a regular just lost that just came at me in the audience and I gave him a little time out. He'll probably not be back, but you know, I mean, it's written all over it. It's written all over all the icons of Jesus, that he's literally a sun god. He was literally adapted by you know, paganism and the Roman Empires. It's all there. And like I say to people, and like, these these archetypes don't die. It's just when we go through these AONs, these two thousand year periods, they just transform with it. And everybody gets we're always going to have these institutions that try to take control of these archetypes and energies so they can control the people. And I was like, I know, hopefully we're coming up with Age of Quyers. Hopefully people actually really do become independent thinkers. I think there's a lot of people who are, but I still see a lot of people who clearly just can't get with that. They just can't let go of the the sort of herd mind that makes them get on their knees and worship because.
Speaker 2: It's so because it's so ingrained into them at a young age. It's another trauma response, and then they end up reverting back to it, even though that they know inherently there's something wrong with it, because a lot of it does not make any type of sense whatsoever. And then you use the same book to constantly reference itself. You're not allowed to use any other books outside of this one book to verify that this book is real. That's not how investigations work. Could you imagine if you were doing an investigation and all you could do is reference a stack of one papers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it you. Charlie Kirk was probably gated. I'm assuming that he was chosen for something. Yes, highly intelligent, and so he plays into this with Erica Kirk and all this. It's like players on the stage.
Speaker 2: Yes, I believe that he was in a program, a gate program gives it a talented education school, and this was an entire school that was dedicated to gives it and talented children. And once they're identified either then the real high level ones are then just put into an entire school, an entire separate school. It's not just you know, specialized classes. It's it's an entire school dedicated to gives it in talented children, where all the people inside of the school have been hand picked as gives it and talented people. And then they're then spread out throughout society. You know, it's kind of like Oprah. You you get to be you get a job, everybody gets a job both. Yeah, you get to be the head of Apple, you get to Tesla, We'll give you this technology and then you'll get this. You know, there's all these front facing people that are apparently running these companies in these organizations, but they're really not. They're just the front people for that organization. Monroe, it appears Bab Monroe with the Gateway tapes, that same thing happened with him. He was given this Hemi synh technology by Andrija Poohrridge, which worked for the CIA, and then he became the front facing public version of that technology, just like how Facebook was given to Mark Zuckerberg, and Mark Zuckerberg is the front facing person the person that created Facebook when it was really an intelligence gathering asset social media.
Speaker 1: Site back in the nineties when Windows was first big in computers. I remember Bill Gate. Now I'm not going to quote him, obviously I'm paraphrasing, but he said something along the lines and it troubled me. Then it troubles me even more now. He said something on the line like the only the threat that we have to look out for isn't it's it's young kids in their basement or their bedrooms that are really intelligent, that know how to create new technology on their own kind of thing. Are no, are really smart and can think and compete with us. He literally said it was something like that. I can't quote him, so look it up, but he was talking about how young people, genius kids are a threat. And I'm looking back on that kind of commentary and I'm thinking, wow, this is I always tell my son, stay off those Discord servers. Don't talk to anybody. You never know what if it's a fed, you don't know who you're talking to. I'm like, they scrape these places and look for people. I was like, you got And he thinks I'm nuts. I'm like, no, I'm serious. You just don't talk to anybody. I used to go and spy on his Discord servers. He didn't know. I used to go and check it all the time, make sure there wasn't someone saying something weird HMN, like hey, you know, like it's saying like not just Discord, but roadblocks and all that stuff. There's weird people out and going after young men and women. It's crazy. And Bill Gates he knew it back then. Why do he n it? Probably because they've always been looking for these people, whether they're in schools or whatever, online anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the way that you can really tell who actually created something and they're not the front person for it, as if they died early, or they died under suspicious circumstances or something happened to them. Steve Jobs, John McAfee, like a lot of these people that seem to actually because you can't do what you're actually doing with a good conscience, right, you have to you have to be under contract by the military. Yea. I think the John McAfee thing is really insane.
Speaker 1: So I think like where we're going with this, it sounds really the fairies about Charlie, Like Charlie wasn't didn't really start TPUSA. Do you think that's a possibility that it's not really his company or never was.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a point that it becomes your donors company. And that's what he was finding out towards the end, that he didn't really run any of this, that it was his donors and if you don't toe the line of what the donors want you to do, then this is what happens. This was a was This served a lot of different purposes, but one of them was also like a warning shot, right, like, this is what happens when you try and step out a line. This is what you get. I'd said on a show around four years ago that I forget which one it was, It might have been with David Dubaian or somebody, but I said that it seemed like that we were getting back into assassination season, that that was getting ready to wrap back around. And then Charlie, Yeah, before Charlie, before Luigi McCrone or whatever his name is, macarone. My bad because.
Speaker 1: That guy who he allegedly assassinated apparently and then correct me if I'm wrong, was supposed to testify or something in a case that had to do with insurance companies, and that they think that somebody wanted to take him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it just becomes this, uh, we've we've circled back around to the you know, kill your political opponents if you can't do anything about them, and if they've gotten too big and they don't do what you want them to do.
Speaker 1: Flame a furry the furry thing. The minute they said it was a furry, I'm like, nah, no, no, no, it wasn't. This is this, This is total ci fed whatever it is military crap the minute they said it, and it's it's sad. So maybe Charlie I thought it was his company. I mean, I'm just his parents. There's a mystery here with his parents. I know they stopped him from being medicated, but it just seems like they are not even aware of what's really happening, and they seem to just be like thinking, we're all nuts.
Speaker 2: I would like to hear from his parents. I do want to know what his parents think. So I think that they we haven't heard anything from them. Are they still alive, do you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think they were at that Weren't they at the preliminary.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't. I don't remember the judge. Maybe they were and the judge didn't introduce them or they or the judge could have said Charlie Kirk and family, but the only person that he formally introduced from that side was.
Speaker 1: Erica Kirk, right, well.
Speaker 2: But you could have said Charlie Kirk and family, including Erica Kirk, and I could have included them. But yeah, I don't know. I would really like to hear from them and what they think about all this, for sure.
Speaker 1: And the well. The other interesting thing is, according to Candace that after assassination, that Andrew Colvey guy comes on and says to her it was supposed to be you what what? And now she's saying she could have handlers? Do you think? I don't know, I don't how how is Candace as good house Candice getting away with you all this information without someone trying to do you hear it?
Speaker 2: I think they got bigger fish to fry than then. We're in the middle of a war. We're in the middle of a war right now. In public opinion has completely swayed against Trump and the Republican Party. You know, they've Trump's approval reading is abysmal from where it was when he first took office. He hasn't lived up to hardly any of his promises. He refused. He said that the Epstein files that there was nothing in them. That's something. Yeah, and just I think that they have other issues because they got this thing, they got it in the bag. I mean, there's absolutely no way that. I mean, I don't want to I really don't want to say it because I don't really want to see it happen. I really hope that something happens with the defense and they're able to get through some of these jury people in the trial and they have some kind of sense about them, or something happens. But it seems like that the FBI and the State is just they're just keep going and keep going and keep going, and they'll bring out more witnesses up onto the stand to verify that the person in the footage, the person in the surveillance footage is Tyler Robinson, even though that you can't prove that it's Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 1: Well, and they know that, Okay, so they know they did this experiment decades and decades ago. And if you're in a room of people, like say, I'm in a room with a bunch of jurors and I'm part of a jury and who knows it could plant jers and everybody says, yeah, that's Tyler Robinson. You will even though you're looking at that and you're going that doesn't that's just blurry, that doesn't look like Tyler Robbins, because ten other people in the jury or whatever says, yeah, it looks like Tyler Robinson. Me, you'll probably more likely say yeah, that looks like Tyler Robinson. They know this psychology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget what the name of that study was, but it was done with a lab setting where they brought a bunch of actors in to say something. And I think they did it with lines and with like circles, and then with different shapes, and then everybody, like ten other people would say that a circle was really a square, and then all those people were actors.
Speaker 1: That simple of its thing where you're like, no, it's not what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But you can tell when it gets to the last guy that's not an actor, that's really there and he's seen that the that the circle is really a circle and not a square. You can kind of tell that he knows that it's not a square, yeah, and that it's really a circle, but he's still says it regardless. And that's the difference between people like you know, that would do that and the people that won't. And a lot of people like to say that they would that they wouldn't go along with the hard mentality and with everybody, but percent of the time they will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's disturbing that I'm just I can't even Sometimes I feel like the more I watch it, I might detract more of it like I'm trying not to. I don't go on X and like I'm trying not to. I like, Okay, let's do the show because this is good because people need to know what the education system is about and what they've done and how they're medicating us. And this case is totally a fraud. But I also, if I spend too much time, I'm just like, I don't want to make it my world. Like that's why I didn't cover too much about it, because I don't want to get obsessed and make it my world either, because I feel like we're and pulled into another speculative crazy and it kind of I don't know, this could be getting a little metaphysical, but it almost feels like they depend they have to have so much of us agree with it at some level, you know, and pull our minds in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I think that a lot of people have, you know, fallen victim to that as well. And there are people that will be like, oh, well, it's fake. You know, the whole thing was fake. But that's the easiest way to stop any further inquiry into the entire thing, right That stops every single question that you could possibly have about the scenario dead in its tracks. There's no conversation with anybody after they bring that up. You can't have a dialogue with somebody about something when they immediately go it's faked. It was a free Masonic staged play. Charlie wasn't even really there, he was he was, Uh, it was a three D holographic simulation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't believe that, that's for sure. I mean that was real. That was real.
Speaker 2: But uh, that's where they're going to try and take this to the Sandy Sandy Hook level. That's what they really want, is to get this to the Sandy Hook level, like what happened with you know, Alex Jones and all that. I'm saying, the Sandy Hook was you know, blah blah blah blah blah, bah blah, And then they're trying to do that exact same thing with this and trying to They're going to try and get a lot of people caught up in this. And if you want to believe that, then the I mean, that's your belief, you know what I mean. But if you if you keep going on, it's.
Speaker 1: Not that I think it's not real, it's that I think they need our upset and our emotions to kind of keep pushing it forward though what they want the outcomes and that authoritarianism. They kind of need us to be upset and angry about it. If you can look at it and be calm, it's okay. But if you're upset and angry and you're arguing online with people and you're not focused, I think they want that. There's something about I guess you could call it loose, you could go whatever want, but they want us to be upset and outraged at each other and arguing and part of the chaos that they create from these assassinations or these you know, all the politics. I mean, we've been dealing with this on crack for over ten years, since Trump came down that escalator. It's just been the craziest politics I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: That's really strange, And because you can get caught up in the and the whole thing and then start I mean, I recently this happened to me. I looked at the enhanced footage, and I thought that the enhanced footage wasn't the same footage that was shown in the preliminated heiring. I thought that it was a different footage because there appeared to be a highway sign that was really blown up, and there's appeared to be cars moving in the foreground of the enhanced footage that can of Zones released and I looked at it, tried to rack my brain with it. I'm like, this doesn't make sense. How this is so big? And I got on Google Earth and I started looking at Google Earth and none of it lined up. The highway sign was a quarter of a mile away from the rooftop of the Loez building. So I made a video on it and it blew up. I got a lot of views. It really blew up. And the very next day someone emailed me and was like, hey, you did the setup wrong. You were looking at the Google Earth from where the individual was positioned on the roof, not from the po where the camera was on. Yeah, that's where I made the mistake, and I jumped the gun on it and I shouldn't have. And I made another separate video apologizing and taking responsibility for the mistake.
Speaker 1: That's good ethics. That means you you are willing to make your mistakes. We need more people like that, you know.
Speaker 2: And it felt like that I was taking a really big l but there wasn't any other way for me to do it. I had to do it so that I felt better that, you know, these people knew. And it was an honest mistake, like you know, I just did not think to look at the po V from the camera from for some reason, and it wasn't lining up with where he was on the roof, because there also appeared to be a building on the roof that wasn't there, you know what I mean. So, but it was all from the perspective of the angle of where the surveillance camera was being shot from that may everything appear bigger inside of the frame because it was enhanced and zoomed in and made the highway sign appear bigger, and it made it seem like the building that was right in front of the Loesy building was actually a building on top of the Lowesy building. So there was just a lot of confusion and a lot of It was a pretty big mistake, but I made it and put it out there, and you know, that's all that's all that I can do.
Speaker 1: I've done an interesting comment. I'll take some comments and then we'll kind of tie up all the stuff of the charter. Kirk in the gate where you can get it. But member Terra says Candy Hook, Candice's own's dead was involved in s h I actually had heard that before. Have you ever heard that? That's bizarre.
Speaker 2: I I've heard a little bit about that, but I'm not I have to look into it more. I really don't know too much about.
Speaker 1: It, it says, what does it say? Quickly? I mean, there is no credit lens connecting can of sone's father to Sandy shooting. He wasn't connected to the shooting.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: He was in security or maintenance in Sandy Hook, that's what they're saying. These claims are speculative. They can't verify it. But some people are saying that he was in some kind of security at the school or something. So can't verify that. I'm gonna go way up to the top here, Yeah, squirrel scroll scroll through his questions. I told them I'd take them. So Dylan, who was here? He's a gen Zieri, he says. Tyler Robinson didn't kill Charlie. I know everything about it. Charlie Kirk isn't dead. What do you think of that narrative?
Speaker 2: I think I mentioned it. Yeah, that that's a way to get people to stop asking questions, to shut up, to shut the conversation completely down, and then get people on the Sandy Hook narrative so that they can turn around and prosecute and then bankrupt people that's been talking.
Speaker 1: Perfect And he says, is tell everyone about Agenda twenty thirty and Project twenty twenty six. I don't know how that would mean that Charlie Kirk is alive. I don't think so either. I think they'd be more than willing to sacrifice some of their people, and they do all the time. I mean, what's his name just got arrested there, Tate brothers and like Andrew Tate's dad was a linguist for the CIA.
Speaker 2: Oh but that was fake too, Melissa, you didn't know that was it?
Speaker 1: What his arrest.
Speaker 2: Everything that happens now is fake. You haven't picked up on that right now.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Was fake immediately when it came out. Every it's fake, I swear.
Speaker 1: So. Terra says something really interesting about the Gate. He said, facts and Gate kids are having shared, reoccurring nightmares.
Speaker 2: Have you.
Speaker 1: Did anyone mention anything about shared and recurring nightmares?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's called mall worldly.
Speaker 1: Do a show on that go ahead, you can take this and take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just, uh, this idea that people that were involved in this. But I've also heard that it's not that. It doesn't even have to be that you were through the Gate program. It can just be dreams of people that you've had dreams of for multiple years. Like some people have really weird, vivid, reoccurring dreams that is almost indistinguishable from reality that seem very real, and they have like a whole other family and a whole other group of friends in the dream world and in the nastroll world. So this is something like what male world is from my understanding of it. And people have mapped it out and they know everything inside a mall world and they go there all the time. And some of it's like a nightmarish type of reality, and sometimes it's more uplifting and fun and they're with their friends and stuff. But yeah, it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: So my husband commented, what you're saying makes sense. I believe I was engaged and then basically fast tracked into naval intelligence.
Speaker 2: There you go several people. Walter Bosley was in Gate. He's and he was Military Air Force AFOSI special investigations. Tree Hudson was in Gate. He was also worked for the DoD. So it's like a lot of these people that were involved in Gate goat pushed into the military.
Speaker 1: Terrorists. Again, I'm wondering if rider Lee has an opinion whether or not they were looking for kids they could program in addition to kids they could not program. Did they have any youth for kids they couldn't program? And I don't torture them. They didn't have any use for me, that's what you think, Like, that's what you think, Melissa, Oh no, that it could have showed up and paid for my college. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that everyone kind of serves their their role, whether you know it or not. If you were involved in these types of programs and you could maybe not remember anything, but you're still serving a purpose in some fashion and you might not even know. You can think about it as like just creating a bunch of sleeper agents.
Speaker 1: Right. We got away with a lot when I was in school compared to what you ever get away with today. I'm telling you, it was crazy in the eighties and nineties, Like there was none of this stuff tracking and phones, Oppositional defiance disorder. Yeah, that's probably what they thought I have the prozec nation. I was never on anything though. I think some as I got older, I just sort of like stopped and I just kind of went into myself and just said, do you know what, Yeah, I'm not going to participate in this. This is all crazy. Someone said, oh, the idea of the gifted and talented kids are now targeted individuals, you know, people who are targeted in corporations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that it is possible. I mean, they do have technology to do something like that. But I don't know if everybody that claims that they're they are targeted individual are actually targeted individuals.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I remember the guy who was exposing the stuff was it on the tobacco industry and the stuff that he went through, like they like try to like torture his family and everything. It's why I'm always like, Okay, why would Candice be why would they why was she supposed to be the one, and why would he say? Why would Andrew Covid be that stupid to say that to her? It's kind of revealing something or is it some kind of thing they want planet in her head?
Speaker 2: Narcissistic, some kind of psychological psychological manipulation. But I think the way that she's able to do it is that she doesn't have people that don't support her backing her, like all of her sponsors and all the people that support her really support her and everything that she says. That's how she's able to do it. And you can tell the difference not just based on somebody's family member or their husband or who their dad was. It's when they're speaking. Do you believe what they're saying? Do you believe that they're an honest individual? What is the feeling that you get when you listen to them speak. Does it feel like that they are telling the truth? That's the most important thing. Doesn't matter who someone's dad is, who their brother is, who their family member is, what their family member did in the past, or whatever. It's how you feel when you listen to them and the words that comes out of their mouth doesn't seem authentic. And that's how you can literally judge off of everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it depends because there's some people who think Eric or Kirk feels authentic and I think they're crazy. But they could kind of counteract with that because there's nothing authentic about her. I mean every speech she's done, especially the one with the baseball cap. I mean, it just gets weirder and weirder. It's just not how a wife who is grieving would behave. And I don't care about your Everyone grieves differently. They don't grieve that differently. Nobody grieves like that. Sorry, not a real authentic person. But some people seem to think that she's authentic.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who. I don't know. I haven't saying anybody that thinks that so far, you know.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to ask you one other thing about the gay program, because they're saying kids that they couldn't target for program. Tara's kind of bringing that up. But there's some people who were targeted, who were in the manipulated. They went through MK Ultra, and when the person that did this stuff to them died, it was kind of a release. Have you heard that that sometimes you could kind of go out and start talking about it after your whatever handler is gone or something they die, that it's not as powerful in your mind that something happens. Have you heard anyone say stuff like that?
Speaker 2: No, I've never heard that before, but I think I.
Speaker 1: Said that Kathy Lady say something like that. My husband's in the audience. I think she said something like her captor whatever died and that helped her, you know, be able to reprogram normal or something like that. It's is bizarre because there's a tie between you and the handler. There's like there's an emotional tie between you and some of the people, and it's like if somebody in your family dies and then you're able to finally move on or do therapy or do things that you never were before because that person's gone. I guess, you know, maybe had a bad relationship with your mother. Who knows. I guess it's that concept.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could be I don't know. I haven't really I've never heard that before. I'll have to check out that that interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah I would, Yeah, I know. She was just on with Roseanne on Chris's show. I have to go check that out. Still interesting interesting stuff. Me. My husband kind of think Roseanne might be m caultre and we're not sure. We're not sure.
Speaker 2: She'll definitely get up there and say anything that she's ever heard before.
Speaker 1: She's just like she's just like the Muslim Brotherhood runs Hollywood. I'm like, oh, come on, Roseanne. When I heard that, I was like, I don't think that they do. But I'm not going to say anymore on who runs hit because I don't want to get some trouble. So is there anything else like that we forgot to cover that's really important about the Charlie Kirk case, the end the gate, stuff that you kind of want to get across and then let people know where to find you.
Speaker 2: Well, when my documentary comes out on Amazon Prime, please give it a rent or a buye on there. It should be within next week. I've got my fingers crossed for the next week. At some point. We don't know when it's going to be exactly. We've been waiting a while. I've been heavily promoting it for a long time. So hopefully it'll get a really big release.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Just mark out your day, mark out your evening when it releases, because you're going to have to sit down and really watch it and really dive in because it's a lot of information. If you thought that this was a lot of information, it's even it's way more than this, and it's crammed in to around two hours worth of runtime. So you did your pin pad, your notes, on your phone out and start taking notes because it's really consolidated and it moves really fast. The information is coming at you a supersonic speed, you know.
Speaker 1: And I didn't That's why I didn't ask too much questions because I didn't want to rebuilt too much because I want people to go see it, but to finish up. Did anyone ever say anything about what you can do to protect your children or what to be aware of? Like is there any way or are we just stuck in the system and it's soll Does anyone tell you any any solutions to these problems or is it just nihilistic doom?
Speaker 2: Don't put your kids in public school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my husband says about Kathy saying that. She says, I don't think she meant it like a spell is broken, more like it's easier to break the program if you're removed from your program. Er it makes total sense. Real bad rose amn bar is awesome. She No, I'm not going to get into that. You're allowed to love rose amn bar if you want to. She just kind of doesn't say a lot of things that are factual sometimes, and that's that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, don't put your kids in school if your kids are in school and the teachers start approaching you and they start trying to get you to drug them. You need to know that. That's bs like you need to take charge of your child's welfare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would try and get involved as much as I could inside of the public school. I would try and know what is going on a majority of the time. But that's another part. That's another layer to all this is that they don't want you to know. You know what I mean. They want to be able to do whatever they want with their children. They want to put them on hormones, they want to put them on drugs without the parents consent. They don't want to let the parents sign for anything to do whatever they want with the child. You know, your child is essentially a product of the state out of eight hours a day, five days a week. Okay, that's what it is. And so the best way to do it is just to be involved in try and figure out what is going on. But most people they just don't have the time. You know, they're working nine to five jobs. They the school bus, or they pick them up from school, they take them to get something to eat, or they make something eating and by the time all of that's done, they're getting them ready, their homework is done, and then it's time for you know, doing whatever. They're taking a shower and then getting ready for back and then it's the next day and you do the same thing over with it. So then by the time it comes to the weekend, you don't really want it. You want to have fun, and that's not the time for serious conversations or serious talks then either. So it's just becreates this revolving door of not really understanding everything that's going on. But if you want to one hundred percent be sure that you're going to protect your child for from anything that may happen to them like this, you just don't put them in public school. But I realize that that's a really big ask because a lot of people they can't afford.
Speaker 1: Don't have the resources.
Speaker 2: They don't and I understand that.
Speaker 1: Can you repeat the name of your documentary again someone in the audience as.
Speaker 2: It is called Psychic Agent the Gate Program, and I have DVDs available. If you would like to purchase a DVD of the movie, you can reach out to me at Raised by Giants at outlook dot com and I'll send you a copy of the movie on DVD if you're interested, but it will be available on physical media. Is coming back, guys, We've got to get back on the physical media train. It's always good to have a physical copy of everything, right. If they digitize everything, they can just wipe it and then you'll no longer have access to it, and you just paid that money for it. So definitely do purchase it whenever it comes out on streaming, which it will be on Amazon Prime. But if you would like to see it early, email me and say that you saw me on and that you would like to purchase a copy of Psychic Agent the Gate Program DVD.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I think that's a good show. I know you're tired. I'm tired to you. I want to get on because we work your butts off all the time and we have live So I really thank you for coming on the show, Writer, and you're always welcome back.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Go follow Writer's YouTube channel and go look at all his reels and his videos on this stuff. Very fascinating coverage, and get that DVD physically or you'll have to wait for Prime. Thank you so much. Writer. I'm just gonna end the stream here.