Speaker 1: H Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can somebody give me an amen for this pedal?
Speaker 3: Anybody in the Gamian.
Speaker 4: A man? Brother?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want no one. Doctor Tim mounts. He don't been enough churches. Man. He's from nother Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Right Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night, Tan revivals, Bible school, Bible drills.
Speaker 5: Oh, doctor Tim, one of my best friends is from Corinth. Is that near you or no?
Speaker 3: No, it's near ish. Corinth is very north Mississippi, near the Tennessee line. And I grew up in a small county called Ponta, Mississippi. And that's an Indian word means land of hanging grapes. And that's right between two blow birthplace of the King and Oxford, where I went to school, old miss.
Speaker 5: And when he says the King, hopefully everybody knows that means Elvis Presley.
Speaker 3: So it's like, oh, dude, I think I'm talking about Jesus.
Speaker 5: All right, let's introduce the panel right here. The voice you were seeing down below me with wearing the muscle shirt, much to the delight of many of the Cabby's, is the host of all things unexplained, none other than doctor Tim Mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, thank you. For having me, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: He went there.
Speaker 3: Since they were talking about the King.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely, I didn't know about that whole thing about the Elvis impersonators and all the drama between them and the Feds and everything else. I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: About that story. Yeah, yes, wild story. I know some of those people in there too.
Speaker 5: And why am I not surprised?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's a small town, small world, holy cow.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, well, we're gonna have to have a cover that on another show. Next to me is one of our newest Cabby moderators. I think she's the second to newest. She's amazing. She is a genuine but equa from New York. Uh and she is just a brilliant person whom we rely on to kind of that context in almost any situation. So we're very, very fortunate to have her as a member of calling all beings family, put them together for miss Ruthie problems.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, Hello everyone, Hello, welcome.
Speaker 5: Next to Ruthie is her body equa sister h She comes to us from Puerto Rico to Texas to Oklahoma, where apparently she's got a lot of chickens and animals to look after. And a farm put them together for Akashi christ Oh, I'm.
Speaker 6: So happy to be here. If I looked panicked at the beginning as you guys were talking, it was hilarious. I had three sessions of DJ going amen, and I was trying to find like all my DJ windows and it's like Amen, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh my god, that's overwhelming, so many amens.
Speaker 6: Feels so religious and thank you for having me tonight. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. In fact, you are part of keV, so you're kind of automatically part of it. But the fact that you love conspiracies made you a shoe in for this episode. You had to be here.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. My sister's not here tonight, so she had to Tapi was supposed to be here tonight and she's not able to join us tonight because she's been in the hospital all week. But she loves conspiracies as well, so you're gonna have to have her back for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she sent me some messages today. She sounds exhausted, but Wanta said, you know her looking after a friend in need when there's emergencies going on. That is That's all you need to know. Nothing else matters. The show doesn't matter. She's doing yes up above a Kashi is believe.
Speaker 8: It or not, somebody who also has a conspiracy she bet to bring out.
Speaker 5: Tonight, CAB co hosts Boston.
Speaker 4: Be Day, Bust and Bay Yeah in the house.
Speaker 6: Hi everyone, have you said an hour and half with you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they didn't expect you to have a conspiracy, but you never know what's gonna happen on CAB.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: Never know.
Speaker 5: Ye, I'm explained exactly one of the original get you know what? We need to play that clip from Steve for Doctor Tim Mounts tonight. I believe he's heard it, but maybe later on. Remember the clip we listened to last week, there was two and there was one that kind of blew us all away. Maybe later on the show, we'll we'll try to get a reaction from Doctor Tim Mounts and Debs since the rest of us have heard it. Anyway, Uh, This next young lady to be is right is an original gangster of calling all beings. She has been here since we started in twenty twenty one. And by the way, don't miss it. Late August, either the twenty second or twenty ninth will be celebrating the fifth anniversary of CAB. I expect every Cabby will be there and there will be some special guests. Party people put them together for a study of UAPs DASO. There it goes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I guess the girls outring the guy.
Speaker 5: We were talking about that today, whether it's true crime, whether it's UFOs, the girls out number the guys. I mean, you girls are leading the way, whether it's the phenomenon whatever, you girls are leading the way and you know having your voice heard. So we need to just be there and speak with you. So thank you, lady for leading the way as you have.
Speaker 6: We have a lot to say.
Speaker 5: You do you do ye?
Speaker 6: Lots lots a lot of to say.
Speaker 5: I think he's here.
Speaker 6: Many sassy.
Speaker 5: All right and and uh, Ruthie's probably spoke with him this week, so yeah, we need to get with him as well. All right, let's kick it off. Who wants to start off? Because it doesn't matter to me. You're plenty, You're plenty, Ruthie. Well, we got to start somewhere in the screen that makes sense, not I. You want to start with Debs. Debs, you want to kick it off? I don't know where Debs is actually.
Speaker 9: Earlier saying something, and I was just messaging, did you guys hear me?
Speaker 5: No, we didn't you. No, it could be because you were on mute.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I went on mute after I tried to say something. I was saying that I need to make an original gangster sign.
Speaker 5: You do, Yeah, you need some. We need some sort of cab Gan sign that's you know, west coast or East coast or yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: So that like home when the men in black are after us, we can stick to each other something like that, you know. Okay, So I guess the biggest conspiracy that I'm seeing that is confounding to me right now is the response actually to the UFO dumps that are happening, all the documents and the videos. So this is an ongoing conspiracy in the UFO community. People think it's a signop. So I think that that is what I want to bring to the table first. So there's there's this conflict that I'm seeing. Some people are like, oh, the US government knows everything and they're not telling us anything yet. And then there's the other side that's like, they don't know anything. So that's the conventionrum I wanted to up.
Speaker 5: Oh it looks like we might have a new book from Doctor Mounts. We're gonna have to get to that later on. Okay, So the way this is going to go, just from the way we're set up on screen, is Boston bea Akashi, Ruthie and Doctor Mounts and then and then I might have something from the Peanut Gallery. So Boston bea what's your reaction to that? Is this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: I guess the crux? Is this a siop? And then also it sounds like you want to know deb's do you believe they know everything or they don't know anything? And the truth probably lies in the middle, But go ahead, Boston bea.
Speaker 7: In my humble opinion, I think how quickly we got the information as far as it was alluded to. Then things started dropping that this was part of a bigger plan.
Speaker 6: And I believe I don't think.
Speaker 7: They know everything, but I think they have had enough time to study what it is that they know, to study UAPs.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, dips.
Speaker 7: Sorry, So yeah, so that's where our stance is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sorry, all right, there we go a little. All right, Akashi, Uh, what is your stance on on what depths presented?
Speaker 5: Is their syp involved? They do they know everything? Do they not know anything? Where are you at?
Speaker 6: Well? I believe that even Burchette and Annapoleon and Luna have mentioned that they have seen stuff that's like ten thousand times better than what has been released so far, based on how they have released information in the past and the fact that it did it did happen so quickly. I mean, of course fifty years in the making, but that it did happen so quickly. It feels like this is files Light by their own admission. So is it a psia? It's it's dangling a carrot, you know, It's like, are they gonna like when chet the carrot? Or what are they going to do with this? Because it's all about testing. It's all about testing particular people and how they're going to react to things before they go all out. So I think, you know, this is files Light in my opinion, not necessarily a psion, but controlled, very very controlled message my.
Speaker 5: Opinion, fair, fair, no, no? Could? Does someone want to say somebody's name that's in the middle of the screen next to you, Akashi.
Speaker 6: Love List? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Hi? Okay? So I have two opinions or two conspiracies or however you want to put it. One is they're trying to hide something from us, the Epstein List, the Epstein files, and putting all these stuff out for us to forget about what's actually going on, and giving us, like she said, like miss Akashi, like a care of dangling, like here, take a take, and then they pull it away, little things that we probably already seen on the internet. And you know they want to now say that you know it's real, guys, Okay, we've been know it. But also there's the blue beam where they want to pretend that this evasion is happening with aliens and all this, and that in reality it's not real and it's manufactured. So the way all this stuff is coming in, I want to see a real freaking alien shaking the hands of the president. If I don't see that, then what are you guys telling me? I already know this. You know.
Speaker 5: She can't tell you what man girlfriend drives are hard bargain. The only one thing I want to say about Daniel, you know, the only thing I want to say about dangling. Artice is good for the eye side, right, doctor Tim?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Carrot's a real good for.
Speaker 5: Us, Doctor Tim Mounts, The host of all things unexplained that he does with his co host CJ and Smitty. They are three really smart people. Every one of them is taught school and you can tell clearly I wasn't one of their students, or I'd be smarter. Tim, What do you think about that as far as is there a sy op going on? And do they know everything? Do they know nothing? Wear you out on the continuum?
Speaker 3: Well, look, first of all, we should never expect anything from the government. That's just the way it is. And there's no doubt in my mind that these are UFO files, and there's there is some intriguing stuff in there, mostly the historical stuff. But there's no doubt in my mind that there is somewhere between disinformation and cyops going on within these files and what we are seeing. I mean, just look at the new involvement of doctor phel I mean, believe it or not that actually had I mean he got the last files early. His involvement actually has some people very concerned, concerned that because he is a voice of reason, a voice of trust for a lot of people, and that his involvement is a sign a signal of some sort of catastrophic potentially catastrophic disclosure that is imminent. Now, that is what some people think. But then look at the debacle that was aliens dot gov. Like what a farce. It was very reminiscent of the Phoenix Lights farce where the mayor of Phoenix went in front of everyone and brought out this dude in an alien costume and just made a big joke out of it. Right, Like, just when you think they're taking it serious, they do something like aliens dot gov. And by the way, they totally played up, you know, the extraterrestrial UFO angle of that in just a humiliating way. That that was horrible. But there are some very serious things embedded in these files. Like there's one particular incident, and I want to talk too much. One is in the Western United States. It's been in the first three releases, at least the FBI. It involved orbs, involved the military helicopters chasing the orbs, looking for them a cave or a cavern entrance. It involved the FBI responding, And in my opinion, there's only two ways FBI responds here, and one is espionage and two is the FAA, and both of those could have been in play here. Because we have public reporting of our sensitive sites where fair space has been shut down in Palm Dell, for example, and then in Plant forty two they were being invaded by what they called at the time drones. And at the exact same time, the population in Palm Dell was literally seeing things in the sky and reporting them that as UFOs UH. And then we have the creation of this UAP Advisory Council with av Lobe and by the way, their primary objective is national security, and then a lot of people forgetting. Twenty twenty four, we had this lawmaker Jeff Andrew. He goes on Fox News Live and he says there is an iranium mothership off the East coast launching drones into the United States. He told that and he said, yes, sources I told him that. So it's hard to know exactly what to believe, but it's clear to see that there's some sort of funny business going on.
Speaker 5: I just want to respond to Steve, but before I do, I want to welcome back this young lady had been missing. She had things going on. She is the OG of cab moderators, and I'd like to give a random applau Plous are amazing mod Jules. Welcome back Jules horeat Dude with We also welcome Sarah Shaknhara from a friend's birthday party. And we always celebrate people taking care of their business. The show can wait, We can wait. You go and take care of what you got to take care of them. We're ready to welcome you in. Relative to what Steve Wolfe says, I will say that Kurt Russell was not the only one flying about during the Phoenix Lights. The Luke Air Force Base which housed at that time in ninety seven, they had a wing of S sixteen's there and they also launched as you would expect during Phoenix Lights. And I have not heard and I don't know if doctor Tim has any direct testimony or debs from those pilots, but the crew chiefs who caught those aircraft when they landed did have. They have spoken to people in the UFO community and said these guys were like white as a sheet when they landed. Whatever they saw up there. However, the size of this craft, I mean that would look like Independence Day. As big as that craft was, it was miles cross. So so yes, Luke Air Force Base did. I don't want to use the word intercept because you're not intercepting something like that, but they did go up and have a look at at what that craft was. Now getting to my answer, since the Peanut Gallery is going to weigh in tonight, we're a little light and we expected a couple more conspiracy conspirators. I guess we could say so an answer to your question, is this a syop and this is kind of not going to diverge at all from what be Akashi, Ruthi and Tim said. There's always some sort of a psychological operation going on because you want to control disclosure. Otherwise it's just letting everything out there, let everybody see everything, see what happens. And that's never a good idea when you're in government because you don't know what's going to happen, and you don't want to you don't want to release information without having a very very good idea of what the result of that is going to be. From that standpoint, Doctor Mountsman mentioned doctor doctor Phil one of his colleagues. Another another phdo double G and you know there is There have been PhDs in psychology and sociology that have consulted with the White House on this topic. For decades, literally decades. But doctor Phil happens to be a face that we all know and that America trusts. I think ross Caultart said, ross Caltat said something analogous to that, And it's true that you know, someone like doctor Phil is has you know, decades himself on television. He's a trusted voice of America. Obviously he has the trust of the administration, and they elected to utilize, collaborate, synthesize with doctor Phil on some elements of disclosure, the exact nature of which we don't know. But I'm I'm for my part, I'm really glad about it. As far as the second part of your question, Debs, they definitely don't know nothing, and they definitely don't know everything, and I don't think that should surprise anyone on the panel or anyone in the audience. And now, how do we know that when you listen to the best sources on this topic as to what the government knows, the best sources we have are people like Jim Semivan because he was I don't know, head of Foreign Service Officers for the CIA. So if he says something that he believes it's this, take it to the bank. As far as what the government knows, because we know that CIA has knowledge on these programs as well as others these that we don't even know the source or or what agency these entities work for, Department of Energy, you know, we don't know. But yes, certainly they know something. Definitely they do not know nothing, And definitely they do not know everything, because how could you possibly know everything? That would be an absurd comment to make, because we can't know everything when we don't even know all the intelligences are out there and where they're from. So that's my take on that. Please hold your applause till the.
Speaker 3: End, though, DJ, could you pull something up for me? Yes, put a screenshot there? Uh, say the hell? Yeah? So this is literally the the image the cover sort cover image of the UAP Advisory Council's public survey. Okay, someone on the UAP Advisory Council. This is their artistic rendindering rendering of one of the encounters in the UAP file, the Western US encounter at a site. It's my belief this happened at the Nevada test site. And you can see that they he's throwing what appears to be some sort of huge cavern or cave opening, and they have Orbs. They're calling him Orbs in the UAP files, which I'm interesting, right, And they're having a very close encounter with a military helicopter and this is their understanding of what that incident looked like at this Western US site. And I mean that just gives you something to think about in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Well let's go there, Tim, because we played the Jesse Michaels video on this show. So I mean you dabs, I mean Akashi. I think you guys are best place to weigh in on this more than myself or anybody else here. What do you guys think? What about that narrative? Because did Jesse Michaels interview seemed to indicate that it was in Mexico? Am I wrong about that? Where the fighter jets chased those helicopters that flew into the mountain it opened up? And then am I are we talking about the same thing here or no.
Speaker 9: I can say that I did not see that the interview, but I would say that this reminds me very much of the Foo Fighters, which is the third wave of sightings that were reported and that occurred during World Wars. And if so, we know Graham Randall has a lot.
Speaker 11: Of books about that.
Speaker 9: Yes, but this is what that looks like to me. These look like foo fighters.
Speaker 5: Well, I we did cover it, so I encourage you to tune into calling all being steps.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't remember this particular incident.
Speaker 5: You like my laugh track? Is that good? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Not? All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Tim? Your thoughts? Do you do you think is this the same incident that or did you the Jesse Michaels I.
Speaker 3: Trying to remember who's that this is not the same incident if the incident he was talking about was in Mexico, because they spell it out in now three different releases of the UFO or UFO files that this incident occurred at a western United States site and it had FBI involvement, which happened because again it was at a United States site. It's my opinion that this incident represents the Nevada test site. I think there's a slim chance it represents Plant forty two near Palmdale, but I think it's more likely it represents the Nevada test site. And they still have not released that that's still redacted where that exactly took place at. Now you won't have to wonder how much does Ivy Lobe and the rest of the UAP Advisory Council know about that. But you know, it's that's part of what I can't figure out because I think they had some sort of prior intelligence, which is why they went to investigate this cave. They believed, in my opinion, that these orbs were coming from and returning to, potentially a subterranean area. I even located an abandoned subterranean area near Plant forty two that is now under security guards. They put up a guard shack. There's an active security truck guarding the little road out in the middle of nowhere that leads down to an abandoned mine near plant forty two. Now, who utilizes that? Why did they block the public from that? Oh, shortly before the drone incursion started? I can't tell you. But something here doesn't add up.
Speaker 11: Tim.
Speaker 5: Is this one where the terrain opened up to accept that helicopter and those orbs or no? Or is it just always like this?
Speaker 3: Well in the file it said that they hovered the cavern entrance for quite a while, that it was not saved for them to land there, but they did hover at the cavern entrance for a while now, wow, you know you, And like I said, it's been in all three the first three UFO files at some point. I believe that twenty twenty three was the first incident, but maybe I'm wrong. It could have been twenty twenty four. But anyway, this spurred some US intelligence official to go out there and investigate, and they had their own encounter, and this is what brought in the FBI. So again, if this was at the Nevada test site, we're not really talking about fair space here, but we are. We are talking about espionage, which is why, again I feel like there's some disinformation out there, because there is also reporting by Christopher Sharp and others through sources that the military has been luring these things into our sative sides. Well, you tell me, day Jay, in your experience, is it really espionage? If we're lowering things into our sides, it's certainly not an adversary country as we think of it. I don't believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think espionage is the wrong word only because as Americans or as humans, we associate that with foreign intelligence services and I don't I don't think that's this, So yeah, I have to agree with you, Chris, like objects like this have been seen coming into Dulce, New Mexico for years, into that piece of train in Dulce, right, doul before bea correct me.
Speaker 6: Let me get that right, Yeah, that on this particular one. And I don't know enough about the background on this image. I mean, was it specifically like the three Was there a particular reference to three or does the image just show you know, for.
Speaker 3: There at least three orbs involved in this incident. As a matter of fact, at one point, one of the orbs appeared to release several smaller orbs that went in separate directions, so a lot had.
Speaker 6: So there was more than three potentially, Yes, yes, okay, yeah, I just I didn't know if this was I'm not a fan of the whole image three seventy thing. I'm not. I don't like to even talk about it, but I always see those images where they're always showing the three orbs and the three orbs and going around, and it's like, I just wanted to make sure that's not what this was trying to depict.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, just you know, just take it as it's an image of orbs going in a piece of train in a helicopter following, w what do you do? You have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you know, I'm with Debs and that this is food fighters. You know, this just feels like another It's just another piece piece of the puzzle. This is this has all been out there for so long, and if if this starts to come out and you didn't what they didn't show this particular incident and.
Speaker 5: Just when she's talking about food fighters, just so you know, Dave Grohl has nothing to do with these foods fighters. That's a totally different thing.
Speaker 3: So okay, there's.
Speaker 5: Exactly different. Rock back. All right, let's get everybody off the screen. It looks like we say.
Speaker 2: Something DJ, yes, hold on.
Speaker 6: So here's what I like. You notice that we are.
Speaker 7: The the US helicopter is behind them, and it's not that they're coming after and the US is kind of running like scared.
Speaker 6: So that this kind of that image kind of gives me a sense of strength.
Speaker 7: For our on our side that we are following, so we look like we're more in control rather than they're coming after us and like we're scared of something happening.
Speaker 6: So that actually gave me some like confidence.
Speaker 5: I just want to say thank you. To dit dot fifty five for the two uh and want to thank law Wife twenty five JOHNA for our our ten memberships. Thank you very much, John, and we greatly appreciate that. Man. You got that DJ, I got it all got it on the Yeah. I mean the only thing I would say, I would caution everybody on the panel. And I think Akashi was alluding to this is we don't know the veracity of that photo compared to events. And I think that's what she's getting at is sometimes they're using technology to create a photo and it doesn't necessarily even represent the narrative or what or what actually happened, or or if there is an actual photo of this from because a lot of times aircraft like here, just to give you kind of like a frame of reference, you're looking at a you're looking at what looks to be I mean, it could be an MH sixty from the one sixtieth. It could be an H eighth sixty from the Air Force. But generally they fly in twos, so there'll be a wingman. Even even my aircraft I flew, we would a lot of times we would fly in a pair. So especially if if you need more than one to get the mission done. So if that's the case, there could be a photo of Chop two, what we would call number two in the formation, taking a photo of Chop one. And what Akashi's saying is this photo may not represent what it it actually looked like. So we got to be careful if you put if we.
Speaker 6: Put your thought MBS thought together, because I like where Bria was going with this. What does she pick up on the strength? Yes, you know, she's looking at it from a different perspective, So she's picking up on that statement of strength. So what we're looking at it might be a you know, a message of strength. We're still in control, guys, something a real thing might not be that might not have that sense of strength, you know, But that's what they're going to show us. And that's exactly what be I picked up on. That's what they want.
Speaker 7: So look at how much smaller those those orbs are compared to the strong USQUE helicopter wearing the helicopter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You know, you just got to keep in mind here though, what this is. This is the cover art for the public survey of the UAP Advisory Council, which has been formed to help the military it's actually a cross uh entity group, so FBI se a military government to help them figure out what these things are. And so on the flip side of this coin, that's that's not strength at all, Like that's admitting we have no idea what they are, where they're coming from, where they're going, back to, who they belong to, how to stop them. That we're literally admitting to that, and we're now asked avy Lobe and a like a I don't know, a aighteen group of scientists to to figure out what they are. It reminds me I've compared this situation too, and it's not a perfect analogy. I've compared it to the the group put together at Bletchley Park world War two to attempt to crack the Enigma code ooh.
Speaker 5: Oh, any of the German comms or.
Speaker 3: No, meaning that this is a serious military situation that we're having to bring in outside experts in on to get to the bottom of it. And I think that it's knowing that it could be of potentially equal seriousness to the military that should, you know, really make us continue to dig into these cases and try to get to the truth.
Speaker 5: And you you know what, several years later you still are, and we still are, and you know BA has joined us, and it's a worthwhile endeavor. I mean, it can't really get any bigger than are we alone? I think that's been said in many interviews with people like Ross Cultar. Actually the first interview question with Ross Caultard and David Grush was what And we remember he said, are we alone? And David said, We're definitely not alone? And this guy was cleared high enough to go briefit the White House. So you got to have pretty good reads to go briefit the White House. So and we'll get to that maybe later on. We'll play some of the David Grush interview if we have time, because that interview. There's certain interviews that never get old, and that's one of them. But let's go on to Boston Bia and her conspiracy theory, which doesn't include duty.
Speaker 6: It doesn't. But Ruthie didn't ask to go next, so I will just go ahead. I get your back, no problem.
Speaker 4: Okay, because this one's long. So have you guys heard about the Nicola Tesla conspiracy theory? No? All right? So yeah, so Nicola Tesla was all right? So how I got into this was you know how all these scientists were quote unquote, you know, dying or killing themselves. So Nicola Tesla apparently he was a a mad scientist too some and he was a very okay smart people to others. I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: So, so he was obsessed with the Great Parents of Giza, right, So a lot of people don't know what the Pyramids of Giza were made to be or whatever, but in his mind he thought it was an energy source.
Speaker 4: He was very obsessed with it. So he found a way to harness the energy of the earth to make free electricity. He did this experiment I think it was in Colorado, and many people say that they saw lightning bolts falling from the sky and in his notes he wrote how his experiment worked and all the bolts turned on with free electricity. And we all know the electricity is one of the biggest things that people pay for, so of course that's not good, right. He was targeted, in my opinion, conspiracy theory because he found a way to.
Speaker 1: Do a.
Speaker 4: Collecting energy through the environment, through the energy, and with that he can give free electricity to everyone. He also was known as a mad scientist who created a death ray and in this conspiracy. This happened in World War Two where he was found dead. I believe he was like eighty years old. But the thing is with his death that within an hour of his death, American alien programs and secret services took all his stuff, everything, everything he ever, you know, put down in lettering words, all his experience experiments, and it disappeared a lot of them were missing. But now it comes to where his findings connect to HARP, which is a supposedly quote unquote again quote unquote conspiracy theory. HARP is a company or whatever you want to call it that can affect the the weather. And again with the death ray, there's a lot of people that talk about seeing electric rays coming down to start fires and all that. That's a whole different thing. So after his death, they took all his files and many things they did not understand, but many things they did. And the conspiracy theory is that Nikola Tesla found a way to do free energy for the world, but companies like Morgan and Morgan took over or quote unquote maybe killed them to get all that to themselves. That's it.
Speaker 5: Take it away, Akashi.
Speaker 6: I love thank you so much, Ruthie, because Tesla's story is so tragic. It's like, you know, it can remind you a little bit of Truman Show, whenever Truman wanted to get some and there was always an obstacle. This is what happened to Tesla all the time, right that they destroyed the death ray was called telephorce, and of course saw conspiracy theory, right, but you know he called it cosmic energy. What he found. It's like a way to harness the earth, you know, to use those natural resources, you know, and get away from from this crazy turning of energy that we have right now because we just don't want to accept it. So I it's so sad. He died alone, broke everywhere he turned, he was turned away for somebody else, or his equipment was destroyed over and over again, or like you said, his paperwork has taken all his work was stolen and taken him where the go? You know, who knows? So I love tesla story so sad, but I loved it. You know, I've always wandered the whole three six nine session with three six nine? What you what was he thinking? So thank you so much Ruthie for bringing that to lessons.
Speaker 5: A good one, I think the mall had it right, Oh, Gosha because they had that store five seven nine, so they're only off by two. J tough crowd.
Speaker 6: I love that store. Oh my goodness, that was store. Good for you, skinny. Some people had to go to the fat Girl's store.
Speaker 5: She's like, do you have nine and a half. They're like, no, we cap it at nine. Uh, don't worry. I'm in no dangerous shopping exactly. I need the husky kids clothing, the modern world.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna taste.
Speaker 5: The modern world.
Speaker 3: N Buddy bought a pair of pants, Smitty. He bought a pair of pants at Frids one time because he spilled his something on his other pants. Like, you want to get some cheap pants, get him at Freid's son. Let me tell you, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Back to you.
Speaker 5: Nikola Tesla a great deal of thanks, but we definitely did not get all his tech. This stuff they problem. This is aultimating current one of them. So yeah, Boston be a taken away on the Nikola Tesla conspiracy.
Speaker 7: Well, admittedly I didn't know a lot about him, but one of the things I was doing behind the scenes is trying to see if he was part of the Tesla car company. But it does look like the Tesla brand was named in honor of him, right so, and it's also no coincidence that also like solar panels, like my bill to the solar company is from Tesla. But as far as his history, I have to say I didn't know much about him. But I know with the modern you know, when we say Tesla, you just think of the cars. But I guess that was then in his honor. So that's all I got to say.
Speaker 5: Debs Nicola Tesla conspiracy.
Speaker 9: Okay, so interesting story that I found out. Once upon a time the light bulb companies sat down and had a meeting because some of the light bulbs were lasting too long. In fact, there is one light bulb that is still going that is I believe, about one hundred or something years old in a firehouse, and they decided that they needed to change the light bulbs because they wanted to make money off of them, they didn't want them to last too long. So do I suspect greed would have something to do with the demise of Tesla, Absolutely possible. I do think he had some of his own demons. However, I don't think that he was all to together so to speak. So I think that could have also contributed to his demise. But I think that people were definitely watching him like a hawk to steal his ideas from him.
Speaker 5: No question.
Speaker 11: And the.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, when you think about an incandescent bulb with the filament that runs across it, there's no way that a piece of metal shouldn't be fatigued and break in the middle after all these years. So the fact that that happened as a miracle, I also know from I did some reading up on navigation, and there was they were trying to figure out a new ways to navigate in England. And I want to say it was in the eighteen hundreds and this guy built a clock made with wooden gears. It's still running today, like York or something. The clock is over two hundred years old, has wooden gears and still runs. Tim's got Tim's got his watch from Switzerland, right there? Is it? Yeah? Oh wo.
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah for real man. So anyway, regarding your your conspiracy, uh, someone in the chat putty very well, I don't. First of all, I want to confess I don't have a lot of knowledge on Nicola Tesla, so I wouldn't go there. This is a conspiracy that I've heard for the last five years about since I started studying UFOs, that I have heard about Nikola Tesla. So I find that there probably is a lot of credibility in that there's obviously been movies and documentaries made about him. He was in competition for which electricity would power America with Thomas Alva Edison, and obviously, although he didn't get the credit because Thomas alva Edison was was a proponent of d C power. Well, what happens when a generator is running DC power and for some reason that generator slow down, slows down, your lights go dim so as it slows down. So that's why alternating current and why now we used to have DC generators in vehicles and now we have alternators. So yeah, I don't doubt your conspiracy at all, Ruthie. Zero point energy is something that you would think that the world or production would not be in favor of something like that. People have been killed for very very ridiculous reasons that would be at the bottom of a ten thousand line continuum compared to someone producing something that would make companies in stock tank, especially when you look at the stock market crash of the nineteen twenties, doctor Tim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so thanks for that conspiracy theory, Ruthie, because I think it's the perfect concert seriously, because it still resonates strong today and it's a great continuation of our previous topic from dev with the UFO files. Because and by the way, thank you for bringing up the light bulbs, because a lot of people may not realize this, but we all in this country may have something in the light bulbs. Right down the roads from all Things Unexplained video, this is actually going in my next book, and that is tungsten. And so two brothers down the road here in North Carolina discovered at the time the largest North American tungsten deposit and known at the time, and they discovered that, wow, this this stuff has a really high melting pool and it's perfect for things like covering tanks in them, and then later on light bulbs. So I'm glad you brought up the light bulbs. But Tesla, you know, and I think Ruthy brought up Epstein files earlier. I think it can tie in here because I do think the UFO files could be a distraction from the UFO files because from what I've looked. I've been focused on the Epstein files just on one thing, and that's his connection to science and mathematics, physics, and I believe, I fully believe that if not Epstein himself, whoever was behind Epstein, they were attempting to achieve a new breakthrough in physics and mathematics. And that should be frightening because he also had conferences on the apocalypse. He literally had conferences called doomsday conferences. And the last major breakthrough in physics we had, I mean major breakthrough. We had a little something called the atomic bomb come out of that. And I think it was Einstein that said that he didn't know how world War three would go, but world War four would start with sticks and stones. And so I think that, you know, we hear all this talk about free energy, but that could come at a price too, right, if we have a breakthrough in gravity and physics, you know, and we're talking about the military is almost certainly going to be involved here. We have to believe that, you know, this also the potential for incredible harm in the world. Ruthie brought up the death ray. That's applicable today too, because look at the reporting that sixty minutes is done with the Vana syndrome. I mean, what would you call that if not a death ray? It literally is a direct energy weapon that we know is being used on scientists and officials around the world potentially. I had an astrophysicist after a podcast one night tell me off the air that a colleague of his had been attacked by a direct energy weapon and had physical damage from that, and that they were literally afraid to leave the country because they did not know what would happen to them. And this is because of a literal death ray.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 3: I think that the Tesla conspiracy theory is terrific because it continues today and continues to resonate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I h the when you look at the energy that he created and what it looked like, you know, it looked like lightning bolts.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: So, Ruthie, when you talk about a death ray, if you're just harnessing and containing that energy in one single beam, if you can harness that into a beam, you have a death ray. I mean, so I can I can go there quite easily from the energy that he created with his And again I'm not I don't know, I'm not a test expert, but it's very easy to see how he could have projected that energy that would have done destruction. It's not a laser technology. That's a totally it's a laser is a is a you know, a beam of light, basically an intense beam of light. But but this, yeah, I could totally see that, totally could see that. So that was a great one. Ruthie, thank you very much. And you know, maybe we should give a little bit of an applause to Ruthie Roblez. All Right, our next conspiracy, I believe is do you want to go back up to you Bia or you want to go to a Kashi. I'm mute. It sounds good. It sounds like, oh.
Speaker 6: I said, you can go to Akashi.
Speaker 5: That's oe Akashi. With your conspiracy, what do we got?
Speaker 6: Okay, So everybody thought that I was going to come in with blissive diarrhea with the Cyclora Explora uh y, but I pivoted. I pivoted at the last minute. And I think this one's actually pretty important and really relevant to the conversation that we're having here. We can talk about diarrhea later.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about everybody dire. But that is a totally different show. Not for this show. So there was an article written in Popular Mechanics. Seriously speaking, that was a Popular Mechanics article written the other day that talked about inventions that the government doesn't want you to know about, and it was looking at all these projects right that go unpublished, and it was actually quoting I didn't know that this existed, and tell me, I might just be stupid and new to this. But the Invention Secrecy Act of nineteen fifty one. Did you guys know about that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: There? Okay, so this is really interesting. If a patent application contains technology considered potentially harmful to national security, the government can place it under a secrecy order. Well guess what there was like sixty five hundred and forty three said are under the secrecy orders. It does not have to be government related, so they can review all these patents and basically say this does not get released, you know, and nobody ever really hears about it. And there was a FOYA. So what the article was talking about was a FOYA that was done in twenty ten that showed that some of the logs said that the things that were getting flagged were energy efficiency. So this kind of ties it all together. Right, we got you know, we got the Tesla piece, we got you know, the stuff that ten was talking about. It's like, is this is this law the way that things being you know, you know, suppressed. And maybe it's you know, money related, maybe it's not you know, national security, because that's pretty subjective. This goes back to UAP, right, don't release it because of national security? Same thing. But now it is like this blanket and look at the year nineteen fifty one. You had the CIA created, you know, you got the forty you know, nineteen forty seven, nineteen you know, all that started to happen, and this law sitting there just protecting, you know, making sure that patterns don't get out that they don't want. What do you guys think?
Speaker 5: All right, who is next to It's not diarrhea, but it's you know what, nothing is going to be as good as diarrhea. We're gonna we're going to suffer without that. I don't know which direction. Let's reset. Let's go to DEBS and then we'll go to Bah and then Ruthie and then doctor Tim. So let's start with DEBS.
Speaker 9: I think that's fast, is slightly alarming, you know, I'm kind of like in the middle when it comes to politics. But I'm also sometimes inclined that the government shouldn't have that much control over us, which goes a little bit I don't know towards the Republican side, I think, but I don't appreciate that they're hiding those things, and I know that greed is definitely one of those things that contributes to that. You know, what comes to minds for me on this is, you know, the astro car and some of the hovering platforms that were created in the fifties and we didn't even get to learn about them until, you know, some seventy years later. You know, so how many things are they actually using that people are trying to patent for their own use and that we're not going to find out about for seventy years.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Boston Via So I was looking it up and they have over sixty five hundred active secrecy orders in place and it's still active today.
Speaker 7: So yes, it allows the government to suppress the disclosure of patent applications and that restricts exports and prevent technology from being commercialized.
Speaker 6: That's pretty interesting that.
Speaker 7: You know, you know who's in control, and you know they can hide it under a secrecy because they want the technology that somebody is thinking of.
Speaker 6: So that's pretty interesting. I never knew that existed.
Speaker 7: So thank you for bringing up a great topic and it's definitely worth diving into a little bit more.
Speaker 6: Thanks for looking that up. Yeah that thanks for looking that up, because I think this could lead to some other convos things.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, I have a follow up to this one as well, but it's not my turn yet. So if you could introduce the person sitting in between Tim and Akashubia, sure, Ruthie Ross.
Speaker 4: I always get the wrestler intro, So yep, sorry, I got hit gups. So my thought is the government, the government is gonna make you think whatever they want.
Speaker 5: And you know, I think we're losing some of your audio.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, can you hear me now?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the government wants to let us think and hear a certain thing, which you know it doesn't it doesn't matter at the end of the day. But I agree with the cash.
Speaker 5: And you know, yeah, I want I'll follow up with this one real quick. There is I knew this act because I worked in industry in between what I do now, like for Lockheed and says the Export Control Act, which is covered under twenty two US Code, Chapter thirty nine, and that basically prevents foreign companies from selling arms for like I'm sorry, defense contractors. That could be Lockey, that could be Boeing, that could be Raytheon, that could be l three, that could be any of these contractors from selling to a foreign government. Because so, in other words, if somebody buy, let's just say there's I think there's I don't think there's any countries within F thirty five. I don't think that technologies out there there are countries that have F thirty F twenty twos. Let's say we were to sell an F twenty two to the Saudi Arabians. They are getting an F twenty two in terms of engine propulsion, navigation, but they're not necessarily going to have all the magic boxes of avionics that exist on that F twenty two, so it won't have the capabilities in terms of targeting, in terms of weaponry. I've explained this to you via you and I had this conversation once that our F twenty twos have. So I guess everybody should know and understand that even though the Saudis at the time were flying around with F fifteen Strike Eagles. They didn't have necessarily the exact same radar or the exact same targeting pod, et cetera, because they don't want other countries to have the exact same technology we have unless they build it. These rallies have built some great technology and they're not selling it outside of their their country. As well, they have some avionics that they've that they're their companies in Israel have have have engineered. So anyway, this follows that same premise that this follows that same premise that, uh yeah, if an inventor worked to come out with a technology and file for a patent like Salvatore Paist did for the Navy, that that that that that may get locked down and not released any further than us seeing those drawings, which basically are nothing. They're just based basic drawings that they're submitting to the US Patent Office. So yeah, that that totally makes sense to me. Who's next, I believe it is, uh, doctor de Mounts.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think that's a great conspiracy because it really ties into what we generally think of as conspiracies. This this grand compartmentalization of knowledge and the separating of it and the keeping it out of the public's hands, and all the different people that are involved in causing these things to happen. And I'm gonna tell you something that is related, in my opinion, to what we're talking about here with these inventions, and that is the Atomic Security Act or the Atomic Energy Act. This came about in nineteen forty six. If you're not familiar with it, and essentially anything that falls under the Atomic Energy Act, you're not finding out anything about it, I mean never ever, and nobody is. I mean, I'm not sure. I know DJ might know someone that has high enough clearance to find out something that's in that vault, but I don't know of anybody, and you're never gonna find it out. Like anything that went under it in the forties, basically for the most part, it's still there. And I'm gonna give a shout out to somebody that I think everybody should look up if you're interested in this subject matter, and that is Richard Guildret Skeldreich on Twitter, it's ge L D R E c H. He makes fascinating posts and he has really dug into this Atomic Energy Act. And here's a post of his It says doctor detlif BRONC MJ twelve member applied for an Atomic Energy Act security clearance on July eighth, nineteen forty seven. If that date rings a bell, it is the same day as the Roswell capture announcement. This is in a declassified FBI memo. And if you really just get to pay an attention, you will be shocked at what you'll learn about the people and how you can and Richard tracks them based on their security clearances and applications with the Atomic Energy Act. So really fascinating stuff.
Speaker 5: Go figure, I'm already following them.
Speaker 3: Tim, there you go.
Speaker 5: And the fact what you mentioned Debt Lift, I mean that in the time that MJ twelve happened, Debtlift is obviously a German name. I think you know that from the NBA. Tim, everybody here might not know that, but he could have been one of those scientists that came over as part of the Nazi captures. You know those scientists. What was the other guy that came that headed up NASA and that whole Apollo program. What was his name? You know who I'm talking about? Oh, yeah, yeah, he was a Nazi. So yeah, there's several I mean there's more than just one bun. Yeah, last last ba. We're not gonna get any more tough, cirl. So so yeah, there, it's it's likely in the time that the first iteration of m J twelve would have been in that after World War two time frame? Am I correct? Debs? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: I agree. There's a possibility that that's about when it happened because if you if you look in the Armies Boya on UAPs, that's when they start looking for the flying Wing and they go to Germany and they have a lot of investigations about what was seen over the United States. It's very interesting. So I think that's about the time things would have peeded up.
Speaker 5: H good stuff. We got a lot, we got a lot of great smart people on this panel right here that's really helping to inform the audience and a lot of great perspectives. So I'm really really enjoying enjoying this, h Tim What is uh? I think it's time for your conspiracy in the meantime going to try to bring up that Crush interview because I think we would all just have a blast with.
Speaker 3: That, Okay, And I just wanted to click add on there to what dy Ab was saying. Please, I had mentioned how to me, some of the greatest things in the profile so far have been the historical reports. And we were doing a shocking amount of studies into green fireballs in the forties and fifties, particularly green fireballs that were appearing over our sensitive military sites. So this goes back to this whole thing that you know, these orbs and stuff like this is not a new phenomena, this interaction with our sensitive military sites, and they were very concerned about it, and we're bringing in outside scientists to study that phenomenon back then, and for the most part, they said, hey, this is this is not something we know exactly what is going on here.
Speaker 5: The only reason I'm hesitant to talk about the green blobs is because that could make Akashi think of diarrhea. And then we'll go back to our our conversation we had Thursday with a.
Speaker 6: It's a different show, talk about that later.
Speaker 5: This is your.
Speaker 3: All right, So I actually made a power point for my little thing here. Yeah, and I'll see if I can run down it. So I'm fascinated with Mount Saint Helens and we all kind of know about the tragic situation that unfolded there in nineteen eighty. But did you know that a lot of people believe that something was hidden after the Mount Saint Helen's eruption, And this is a bigfoot cover up conspiracy involving the nineteen eighty Mount Saint Helen's eruption, And of course, eight thirty two am on May eighteenth, nineteen eighty, the north face of Mount Saint Helens collapsed in the mountain exploded sideways. The official death toll was fifty seven lives. There's some great documentaries here, including one scientist that was studying it. He seemed like he was at a very safe distance, but of course when it erupted, he is not able to escape. But he captured some of the most iconic footage, unfortunately in his death that we have of the incident. But there's also a persistent legend involving the Mount Saint Helen's eruption, and that that is, it didn't just kill people and wildlife as we know it, but it also kills something else, and that that evidence was hurried away by the military. And here's basically how this legend was built. So it kind of has three parts here. So we have the pre existing legends of bigfoot sasquatches in the area before the Mount Saint Helen's eruption, and then we have the eruption itself, and then we have the cover up and this legend well before the mounts Helen's eruption ever happened. Sorry, oh nowhere, let.
Speaker 5: Me I was trying to put that big on screen and then I was trying to make it as big as possible and it screwed it up there.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, oh nowhere. Well before the Mountain Helens ever erupted, there were reports of something large and hairy and just out there in the woods. And this goes back to actually native people and they called it the Skukum. So even back to ancient times in the area of the Pacific Northwest Tribe, they had legends of the Skukum and this was Chinook jargon for strong or powerful or something big and hairy, wild man of the forest of the area of the Schuokum. And then we some of you may have heard of the Battle of Ape Canyon and this occurred in yeah, the summer, and that was in this area. This occurred in the summer nineteen twenty four five. Gold prospectors working on a claim on the mountain's northeast flank reported a night long deluge of boulders and rocks down upon them by something mysterious. They weren't quite sure exactly what was going on there. One creature allegedly reached through a gap to seas and acts and the men answered and shot their rifles at them, and the Oregonian, the local paper, even ran the tail and the gorge Earns earned its name since then Ape Canyon. And actually I love Josh Gates and Expedition Unknown. Josh Gates with Expedition Unknown has actually uncovered what they believe was the site that this Ape Kenyon incident actually took place at. So they did uncover like archaeological evidence of the cabin and the campsite and that sort of thing, only kind of like the cliff face there where they're in Ape Kenyon. And then later we had the account from a prospector. I believe what what year did this take place? This was, what's that in the thirties or twenties?
Speaker 5: Eight Kenyon.
Speaker 3: Eight Keny was in twenties, This was in nineteen parent in the sixties though, there was another party out there and they described creatures over some foot tall, covered in long black hair, walking upright. And there was actually a book written by Beck Fred Beck called I Fought the Ape Man of or Eight Men of Mount Saint Helen's, and the story became a cornerstone of Pacific Northwest Lower. And then, of course we know one day the mountain exploded. But the thing is, you know, if you grew up believing that there were bigfoots out there, then you had to believe that they would have been wrapped up in this incident as well. And March nineteen eighty there were some earthquakes that preceded this, and then on May eighteenth, the magnitude five plus quake dropped the entire north face, largest landside in recorded history, and the sudden pressure release let superheated gas and rock explode latterly towards Spirit Lake, and eruption column climbed eighty thousand feet high. And on my next side here this is some mind blowing statistics. Here the speed of the blast was six hundred and seventy miles per hour. It flattened two hundred and thirty square miles. I already said fifty seven lives were lost, but the energy here involved. Think about this was equivalent to sixteen hundred Hiroshima bombs, which is just, you know, pretty mind blowing. And then the cover up came in because they did send in the National Guard to recover the bodies that were on the side of the mountain, and surface began and they were blocking off some of these areas, and so it didn't take long for accounts to start surfacing that the cleanup crews were collecting dead sasquatch among the animal carcases, and that the eruption's recovery, which included a heavy military in presence. You know, this was actually the perfect breeding ground for such stories for the conspiracy theories involving the Bigfoot and believers. Note the local Bigfoot were said to live exactly where the blast struck the hardest. But of course, if that's true, where did the bodies go. Well, one man identified as Bradshaw, and his story was recorded in a book written by Linda Cole such he called Who's Watching You said he was posted over a covered heap of carcasses under armed guard, and when the tarps were lifted, he claimed to see sasquatch bodies under there, and then there were other accounts from witnesses that claimed to see a Chinook helicopter flying at one hundred hundred and fifty feet with a cargo net slung underneath, with three hairy, ash coated bodies with long gray limbs. Of course, there's been no official recognition of such an event happening, and what exactly did they hide? And I'm going to go back one slide actually to talk about the keepers of the legend. But these are some names involved here. Fred Beck, he was the prospector who survived the nineteen twenty four incident, and I had wrote a book on it in sixty seven. Mark myself, researcher who probed ap Ken Insight for its twenty twenty four centennial. Linda Sutchi who wrote that book. I mentioned, Who's Watching You? And a lot there's been a lot of modern median podcasts that's talked about the incident. And you know, all these accounts keep coming together about these bodies that vanished, and so this mystery has persisted that the Mount Saint Helens eruption not only claimed human and animal lives, but our dear friend the Bigfoot as well. And I was lucky enough to get to hike near Mount Saint Helens three years ago, so twenty twenty three, that's me out there hiking there Mount Saint Helens. And I strongly encourage anyone if you get a chance, to hit out that way and check it out. And that is the Bigfoot conspiracy theory of Mount Saint Helens.
Speaker 5: Can somebody give me amen? I love that man, That was excellent. I have heard that one. At least part of it is very very well founded. We've mentioned this on the show several times. Battle Mountain in Nevada, that fire Mount Saint Helens, that government entities came and picked up bigfoot that were burnt, singed, injured, some alive, some not a live ap Latchicola when they had a fire there in Florida. So yeah, it's that that information is is quite well founded. And that was a beautiful presentation. Thank you for putting that together. Oh thanks, Let's go around the horn, debs. What do you think about that? About the revelations and that presentation by Doctor Mounts and Bigfoot and et cetera.
Speaker 9: Okay, so weird syncreticity here. My roommate literally just made me watch the eruption of Mount Saint Helens.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, sorry, can't make that up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's how weird?
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: My my thing is it Yes, it's very possible for sure that that happens, But the bigger issue is it's probably happening at all the national perks, and it's probably not just exclusively for that. I think that we have gotten the impression from rangers that they're aware the Bigfoot is there. So I think it is a good question where are they taking bigfoot when they recover bigfoot? And what are they doing?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 9: Why are they not being open about that? Great question? But I unfortunately have no further answers as to what would have happened and why. It is to me a conundrum because you know, for instance, if we had wild gorillas in a park, they would tell us that we have other very dangerous like bison you know who saw and recently with the vice in right, So yeah, so why are we not being told about this?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: Yeah, debs, do you if I had to asked you, yes or no? Uh, do you think we have that our government has a big foot in captivity?
Speaker 9: I'm sad to say that. I think they have a lot of things in captivity. I get a strong impression, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 9: I just think that they do. And I watched Disclosure Day for the first time yesterday. They mentioned freeing an entity in that movie, and I will not lie, I did get emotional during that part. So I think that there's a reason that I have that lingering sense that we have things that are captured that should not be agreed.
Speaker 5: Tom Boston ba.
Speaker 7: Well, I think the common denominator here, I think is the National Forests and all the secrecy around it.
Speaker 6: I think deb made a good point.
Speaker 7: If it was, you know, a bison, if it was anything else any other, they would tell us about it. But yes, I do think they have one in captivity. Of course, they have a lot of things in captivity that they've studied. And you know, with all this disclosure, I wonder if they will ever let us know anything about Bigfoot.
Speaker 11: Good.
Speaker 5: That's a great question. I think there's no pressure for them to do so, and pressure creates change. And because there's so much pressure from Congress, from you know, former government individuals like Louel Zondo and David Grush and Christopher Mellan and Jim Semivan and Tom DeLong, the the guitar player and all his contacts and and and others. There's there's others other than those guys. But with that, yeah, that pressure does not exist in the Bigfoot universe, and that that's the problem. We all address that when we get to me. But Akashi, your your thoughts on what doctor Tim's presentation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the whole connection. You got volcanoes, you've got Bigfoot, You've got you know, usually when you have that, you have UAP in the middle. So you know, all of these things are connected. But you know, we talk about I love one of the things that I had a conspiracy was, you know, my list was the Smithsonian. We talked. You know, when we talk about Bigfoot, I can't help but think of all those old newspaper clipping the giants and the elongated skull and those also included these. You know, it wasn't Bigfoot was a giant. Probably it doesn't too, you know, but those those were all out there. Yet you know, we're supposed to believe that all those old newspaper clippings, they were all the newspapers. You know, that was printed media at the time. There was no AI, there was no photo shopping, there was no technology, you know, but you know, and this is where I'm like, where did they wind up? They're probably at the Smithsonian, you know, not a living but you know that a lot of stuff landed over there. You've got the tunnels, You've got you know, you got so many secrets in a place where it's supposed to control the narrative of accept the history. That's that's what I'm thinking. It's like, it's all about history. We can't if you let Bigfoot out, you know, open the kimmuno Bigfoot. You got to open the coimmuon of a lot of stuff. And I know open kimona is probably the wrong phrase to incorrect. I want to die. It's well good to open kimo. No, thank you so much, Tim, that was your presentation.
Speaker 3: You were going to do it before I got the chance to.
Speaker 5: Go for.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I lost sake. No, but I'm back. So with this Bigfoot. So, the place I'm from is called Schenectady. It was the Native American Mohawk Territory, and the Bigfoot was always known in where I was where you know, this territory. So when it comes to Bigfoot, every time anybody talks about Bigfoot, or says something about Bigfoot. What comes to mind is it's been here for thousands of years. The Bigfoot conspiracy, the Bigfoot warning, or whatever you want.
Speaker 6: To call it.
Speaker 4: The Native Americans already knew about Bigfoot. And in my humble opinion, okay, the reason why we don't see Bigfoot is because, in my again, in my humble opinion, it has the capability of becoming invisible, kind of like the predator, and we can't see what's going on, but it sees us. It sees what we're doing, and it's scared of us. Because if again in my opinion, if the Bigfoot opens up and shows who they are, they're gonna take them and they're gonna do scientific experience experiences on them, and they know better, they learn, just like I'm gonna go on a whole different route, Mermaids and all these other things which are quote unquote not real. Trust me that there's big foots in a facility somewhere and they're being tested upon because they are real. Again, it's been here for thousands of years. Native Americans used to speak about the big foots and tell people to be aware about the big place. And that's all I gotta say yeah.
Speaker 5: And to add on to what Rubles says is you're gonna hear this theme over and over on CAB And it's not because I like repeating myself, but because it's applicable to a lot of things that we talk about when we talk about the phenomenon. And we've even used this to contextualize true crime and why people act certain ways that we've seen when we were covering Karen Reid and certain norms that exist within people and how they've reacted to that case. So true crime does have elements of this, as we do in the phenomenon. But humans like to be able to place something into something they know. You'll tell someone a story and they'll say, oh, yeah, I have a cousin who did something, you know, Like I could say, oh, talking to somebody about Moto Gpin, they'll say, oh, I have a cousin who raises dirt bikes, you know. So they always want to take something and put it in a box that where they can where they can understand it, where they can feel comfortable with it. What I suspect and what and now why I don't just suspect things out of thin air, or I'll tell you, I'm susp I'm taking a guess out of thin air without knowing anything. In this case, both Tim, myself, Bia and even Akashi and Debs have also interviewed a lot of bigfoot experiencers at this point, and what they tell you is that when they're looking at it and they're having a class a daytime close upsighting, they're saying, I feel like I'm looking at a human. This is when you know where Tim comes from. If they train their rifle on something that they can eat or that or sometimes that they can just kill, they will shoot it. And for them not to shoot it is is a departure from the norm. So if it were a bear and someone had a big enough rifle that they thought they could take down that bear, Tim, and it was legal, they'd take it down, right. They're either going to eat it, which they do in the Caucuses and I've been in Romania they eat bear, or they'll mount it. So but if they train their rifle on something that they think they can take down, they're going to take it down. If they're a hunter for one reason or another, either to eat it or because it's unique and they want to they want to mount it. Okay, So when they don't train their rifle on Bigfoot's or when they train it and then they lower their rifles because they're saying that looks like a human, That to me looks like some sort of a different tribe of people, which is getting after what Ruthie talked about. So if you're the government and you and you capture one of these things, and that may have happened decades before, or anyone on this screen was alive, for all we know, we can only guess as to how many they've captured, how many have been or are in captivity, if any anyone's guests. If that's the case, and they say I'm looking at a human, well, how are humans going to react to another type of human roaman around the woods with InCred? You know that survivor man Lestrauz said, I am not one one hundredth the woodsman that any Bigfoot is, any adult, male or female bigfoot. So how does how do we expect the government tim to put that in a box if that is some sort of a human being?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's a great question. I gave a recommendation in the chat one of the most fascinating guests that I've had on All Things Unexplained is a by the name of Kawani laps Aritis. He's in the middle of nowhere in Washington State. I could only communicate with him through his satellite phone, which he occasionally turned on, and when he did turn it on, it still didn't get good service. I don't know how he got enough bars to actually be on the podcast one night. But he is the author of a book. Yeah, there we go. He's the author of a book called The Psychic inter Dimensional Bigfoot, and I think the title of the book says it all in terms of his experiences with the Bigfoot. And that's an extension of what Ruthie was talking about, and that may very well explain exactly why that sort of knowledge should not be publicly available. And that's what Akashki a Kashi was talking about too. Bigfoots and UFOs are highly correlated with each other in the same timeframe of encounters. I don't think anybody could say they know for sure why, but it's it is a fact. It's a mathematical fact, and you know there's something to that.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing, tim this is I'm trying to confine the question I don't. I don't want to explore the totality of what bigfoot is in this discussion, because that is a great discussion. It's a discussion that we will continue to have on cap For the purposes of this discussion, I'm trying to drill down to and just draw this in the frame to if it's partly human, looks acts human in some way, is that enough in your mind for the government to want to to be KOI and perhaps not even discuss, admit, or talk about this creature because they know that they're there, and they know that they're human, some sort of offshoot of human.
Speaker 3: Mind absolutely, because what are we What have we been led to believe about aliens? We've been led to believe that they are bipedal humanoids very similar looking to us, potentially giving very advanced versions of us from the far flong future, or advance versions of us that escape the Earth at some point, you know. And so if we if our thoughts of our notions about these different species of extraterrestrials are correct, and we definitely believe that knowledge is being kept from us, and we know that bigfoots are highly correlated with UFO sightings and certainly the same logic I think would apply to the cover up of the Bigfoot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it makes total sense to me. I don't know what this thing is. It kind of looks human. I don't know what we have to give it, what we owe it? Do we have to bring it in to Congress and have testified? I mean, you know, what do you do with it?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, and I think Tji, I think that's the issue too, is that you're you're giving it a label of a human, but now you're going to have to give it the rights of a human. Insurance are they you know, I'm sure any opportunity to make somebody else pay taxes we would jump on that.
Speaker 6: Uh, now we have to take care of it.
Speaker 7: So or you know, how are they going to contribute to society like the rest of us.
Speaker 6: So I think there's an issue.
Speaker 7: With giving it a label of a human because now what where is the expectation?
Speaker 6: What what do we need from them? And what are we willing to give them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just look at alf.
Speaker 6: Oh my God, was awesome.
Speaker 3: From Mailman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, I love alf Oh my God, that is great.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Put him to work is yeah?
Speaker 15: I mean it.
Speaker 5: You could have them on you're one of your new team members at work, you know, just to be able to, you know, make calls with other bigfoots. But no, that question, no, that question could come out. Do you need to provide veterinary service to go out and meet them in the wild because we've heard I think there's a few of us on this panel that have heard of injured bigfoot, elderly bigfoot. We've heard of all these things, which gets to why James Bobo Fay from what's the name of that show Finding Bigfoot? Why James Fay believes that they definitely bury their dead. The evidence would suggest that that is the case. If they're that smart. Okay, if you have the bnobos that are hanging from a limb in Africa and fashioning a rod, a fishing rod with a twig and bugs on it, then why would we not believe that these guys can figure out how to use a tool to dig with I mean that just makes sense to me. Let's watch a little bit of this interview, shall we, and then react because I think it kind of it still blows my mind. We talked about it back when it came out, and nothing has changed. About that. All right, let's say here we are Rascal.
Speaker 14: Test, speculation, conc and science fiction.
Speaker 5: Tell me if you can hear Okay, everybody.
Speaker 14: Serious people have started taking the subject seriously.
Speaker 5: You'll see it come through the top of the screen. There it goes.
Speaker 14: Prompted in part by the release of these videos purporting to show encounters between American naval aviators and what the Pentagon has labeled unidentified aerial or anomalous phenomena, Congress has convened hearings to determine what these UAP are and what threat they might pose.
Speaker 5: I'm going to fast forward because I don't care when these people say. I want to get to Dave Rush. This is one of my favorite UFO videos of all time. We are flying pyramids, but now.
Speaker 14: For the first time, a former mem made that man for the very welcome absolute. Maybe start off telling me your name and who you are.
Speaker 16: My name is David Grush. You know, I came from a blue collar family in Pittsburgh, didn't have the money for college. Always admired people in uniform, and I've always wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself.
Speaker 11: And eighteen years.
Speaker 16: Ago, you know, I got an Air Force Scholarship in physics. I originally commissioned on active duty in the Air Force. Served fourteen years in the Air Force.
Speaker 14: I look at this photograph, Dave, and I see a very proud officer.
Speaker 11: I was getting promoted to captain when I was deployed.
Speaker 14: And you still love your country, don't you. Absolutely a career intelligence officer, Grush spent time on the ground in Afghanistan and other places he can't mention it before rotating back to Washington.
Speaker 16: I was an intel officer for the US for fourteen years. My last position, which I left in April of twenty twenty three, I co led the UAP portfolio for the National Geospacial Intelligence Agency, and some of the highest officials within the Department of Defense and intelligence community used to call on me to advise them on some of the hardest target sets that the country had.
Speaker 14: You are one of the most trusted former intelligence officials in the US defense and intelligence establishment.
Speaker 11: Yes, I was.
Speaker 14: You were trusted with the most intimate secrets. Yes, and he says the most earth shattering of those secrets were revealed its verteen nineteen when he was invited to join the UAP Task Force. You had the security classifications to go anywhere and ask anyone anything I had.
Speaker 16: Based on my foremost secure clearance and multiple polygraphs, I had the ability to be read into any program that I needed. At one point in time, I was extremely highly cleared.
Speaker 14: What conclusion did you come to at the end of your time on the UAP task course?
Speaker 16: The UAP Task Force was refused access to a broad crash retrieval program.
Speaker 14: When you say crash retrieval, what do you make.
Speaker 16: These are retrieving non human origin technical vehicles. You know, call it spacecraft if you will, non human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed.
Speaker 14: We have spacecraft from another species.
Speaker 11: We do. You know how many? Quite a number? You're kidding now.
Speaker 16: I thought it was totally nuts, and I thought at first I was being deceived.
Speaker 11: It was a ruse.
Speaker 16: People started confiding in me. They approached me. I have plenty of current former senior intelligence officers that came to me, many of which I knew almost my whole career, that can invide it to me. They were a part of a program. They named the program. I've never heard of it, and they they told me based on the oral testimony, and they provided me documents and other other proof that there was in fact a program that the UAP Task Force was not read into.
Speaker 14: You are religion that the US government has been concealing the existence on this planet of alien life.
Speaker 16: I would couch it as non human intelligence, you know, nhi, like we would like to say in our language.
Speaker 14: Why do you say that? Why do you say ni chine?
Speaker 16: I don't wouldn't necessarily denote origin. I don't think we have all the data to say, oh, they're coming from a certain a certain location.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we said earlier that we that we don't know. We don't know everything. That's what I'm talking about. We don't know everything. Everybody tell me, how's the audi is the audio? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Okaytian and I cultured as somebody who studied physics, where maybe they're coming from a different physical dimension as described in quantum mechanics. We know there's extra dimensions due to high energy particle collisions, et cetera. And there's a theoretical framework to explain that.
Speaker 14: To be cut to the quick, you're saying, there is an intelligent species engaging with this planet.
Speaker 11: Yes, that's potentially extraterrestrial.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I speak for everybody sitting at home. That is a shock.
Speaker 16: It was to me, and I had a lot of sleepless nights.
Speaker 14: Grush says he's never personally seen non human intelligence, but he's spoken to enough people directly involved in what he calls the program that he's convinced it's real.
Speaker 16: I started out as a non believer. I came to the problem as an hardcore physics guy intel officer, so I have a you know, excuse my language, hype factor. I was very methodical, interviewing people who didn't know each other, making sure this wasn't some kind of cover up of some other program.
Speaker 14: He says he pressed to gain direct access to this program, and that's when his trouble started. Brush claims his investigation was stymied, his requests for access rebuffed.
Speaker 16: They shut the door in my face. They denied me access to these programs.
Speaker 14: Soon after, he says, he endured reprisals and retaliation from above. He then reported that information to the intelligence community Inspector General. That's why he's filed this whistleblower complaint. He says that experience is why he decided to go public here and in a recent article written by Leslie Kane in the debrief, You're not being paid for this interview.
Speaker 11: Now, I'm not why are you doing this?
Speaker 16: It's a sense of service, you know, call me a boy scout or whatever.
Speaker 11: It just a when I saw that kind of wrongdoing, I did.
Speaker 16: I don't want to be sixty seventy years old in the future and have that you know, could have, should have, would a kind of feeling where I could have made a difference. I did not want to live a life of regret.
Speaker 14: You are saying to the Human rights For the first time, an official intelligence representative at a high level from the US government is saying publicly, we are not alone.
Speaker 11: We're definitely not alone.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, the data points empirically that we're not alone.
Speaker 14: Yet empirically, you've seen that we have The United States has spice craft, intect craft we do. Do we have bodies? Do we have species?
Speaker 16: Well, naturally, when you recover something that's either landed or crashed, sometimes you encounter dead pilots. And I believe it or not, as as fantas has to cause that sounds it's true.
Speaker 14: Have you seen spacecraft.
Speaker 16: I've seen some interesting photos and I've read some very interesting reports.
Speaker 14: But he says the specific documents and photos that would prove his claims are still classified and he cannot disclose them.
Speaker 11: Here, let's deal with.
Speaker 14: The issue of your credibility. Why should we believe you. You're just somebody coming out of nowhere making claims that we really ultimately can't prove.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, we provided the proof internally to the Inspector General in the Health Staff and when all the details, I mean, I have the credentials. I was an intelligence officer on the EP Task Force.
Speaker 14: But let's face it, allegations of aliens and their spacecraft are hard to accept.
Speaker 5: Even I think that's pretty good for in terms of discussion points. So let's go from there. Team, Let's start with debs.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I just want to say I think it's incorrect to say he was the first high ranking official. It's actually been many high ranking officials at this point, and prior to him as well. Obviously we have presidents talking about it now. But it's a little frustrating for Ross to say something like that. I feel like sometimes people need to do a little bit of research, Like he could have asked Rush about those previous testimonials maybe, and that would have been beneficial. But yes, of course, you know, it's very helpful to have him come forward and bravely tell everyone what he knows. I can't disagree with his assessment. He is also being very careful with his wording and saying that he's not sure where they're from, and I appreciate that because.
Speaker 5: He's probably not sure where they're and probably nobody is potentially Boston, Bia. How did that interview strike you? What are your thoughts coming out out of that?
Speaker 7: I definitely think the fact that, I mean, he looks credible, the way he speaks, you know, show you feel like you can totally feel that he's trying to be as truthful and give as much information. The fact that he's saying he doesn't want to live with regret that he didn't put it out there, the fact that he was willing to risk at all, and when he started asking them, even though he was put on this task force, when he started asking some tough questions, that's when they started shutting him out. And I don't think he would risk his career to just come out and you know, just.
Speaker 6: Stay all these things.
Speaker 7: And now you have now fast forward where our current administration and is admitting to these to having these things. So obviously, I think this is good for him because I think we can see that what he has been saying, we validated some of that information, you know, like.
Speaker 5: The trust three years ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and now here we are three years later and our administration is confirming this information. So I give him lots of props for coming out and speaking his truth.
Speaker 5: So just real briefly, how did it make you feel? What his words, what he said.
Speaker 7: It definitely resonated, He's that's what me And like you can tell how his credibility.
Speaker 5: I mean, how did it make you feel.
Speaker 6: Like do I believe him or not?
Speaker 5: Or like how do you feel like? Okay, Like for me, the way I would answer our question, it kind of like it kind of gives me this shock, this kind of wow, you know, listening to him talk and reveal the things that he's revealed, knowing what he knows. So that's kind of how I feel. I'm just I always ask people how did that make you feel? So that I'll ask the others that question as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think it definitely made me feel like we're not in any imminent danger, but.
Speaker 6: The fact that it made me feel like.
Speaker 7: It's incredible what we don't know, and obviously, like you're talking about your box, like we need to think outside the box because there is. We have to be open to what we don't know, or we should be anyway, because there is. We still have a lot to learn and we still you know, and that's part of growth.
Speaker 6: So I'm all.
Speaker 5: For it for doctor Tim. Let's go this one real quick.
Speaker 14: I mean, how much of this stuff, you know, the the mystical stuff, do you attribute to.
Speaker 7: Just screen understand, yes, scientifically.
Speaker 17: One hundred.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, do you think there's anything out there?
Speaker 18: I mean, it's such a hard concept to even grasp, but the idea that there are things that defy all explanations, even beyond our own comprehensions or whatever, there's actually something truly mystical out there or is it just stuff that we don't have the right sensory organs or we don't have the right tools of measurement to understand it.
Speaker 14: At this point, both.
Speaker 19: Both and you're going to get that answer to a lot of questions tonight. Both we don't understand anything. See, that's this is things at the core of it. We don't understand anything. Now we know how some things work, but do we understand it understanding and being able to I don't know how combustion engine works, but I can drive a car. Yeah you know, I don't. I could not build a computer. I don't really know how computer works, but I use them all the time.
Speaker 17: So it's kind of like that. Our our very physical sciences.
Speaker 19: Our Newtonian physics, clearly is just missing a piece of the equation. There's something that it just has not factored in yet, which I suspect is consciousness.
Speaker 17: That's underpinning the whole thing. So is there something out there? Clearly there is, Do we have any inkling what it is?
Speaker 19: Or have we ever?
Speaker 17: Probably not?
Speaker 19: Can we even know?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 19: I mean we're limited by primate brains, and even though we have a very advanced and highly evolved primate brain, that is a physical construct within a physical theming setting, and so there are going to be things.
Speaker 17: That we may never be able to grasp as long as we are in that physical life.
Speaker 4: I think we're having some technically difficulties.
Speaker 5: Are we No, We're good. Okay, that was not me speaking, That was somebody more intelligent than I.
Speaker 6: Jules is asking who it was that Steve.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Steve did not identify himself. He was on with our friend Matt Knapp of Bigfoot Crossroads. Tim knows him, Bia knows him, Kashi knows him, and Deb knows him. Uh and uh Man. Matt is a great interviewer. I've said that a gazillion times. I'll probably say to a gazillion more times. And Steve was brilliant. This is a Hall of Fame level discussion that they had. Parts of that discussion will remain in my library probably forever. Let's go with the Kashi David Grush, and then I'm going to get him to react to both, because you reacted to this last week. But David Grush, how did that make you feel?
Speaker 6: Number?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 6: Home made me feel disappointed, disappointed that he had to go through what he had to go through just to speak up the fact that, you know, I'm not included. There was all the beatings that he had to take, you know, this personal life, and I mean we saw it all play out on X and it was just horrifying. It was just terrible. So I'm disappointed in our leadership that put him there to begin with to have to do that. But what they'd resonate big time with me. That really kind of went with the discussion we were having. Is the whole multi dimensional interdimensional as we're talking about Bigfoot, And that's definitely how I think about Bigfoot. You know, it's like somehow the ability and I don't know if it has the ability. He just happens to come and go. You know, it goes with the flow. You know, maybe he doesn't mean to come in and out. But also his stressing Nhi that it's not necessarily about location, that always makes me think USO is in underwater. You know, he is telling us what's going on without really saying it, in my opinion, so he's leaving us a lot of breadcrumbs. Yeah, it got total respect for the man. Total respect for the man.
Speaker 5: Me too, as they say in Portuguese. Respect respect ahead, ruthy.
Speaker 4: Okay. Though, with anybody that tries to come out to tell us the truth, either we take it or we don't. Right, some people will say this person is crazy, this person is a fake. There's been a lot of people like Louis Anders Sander. I think I'm saying his name wrong. Yes, So there's all of them. They come out and tell us what they what they've seen, what they experienced, and most people don't believe it until it freaking happens. And with with what's his name Shaw, the most recent.
Speaker 20: Yes, so you're talking about the one that just came out. Oh my god, when they did the the UFO thing with the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: I think it was the youngest guy. You were just talking about him. We're just talking about him. So even he tells us what's going on, and people don't want to believe he's seen all these things, and there's people that told him certain things that we cannot know. And it's in our faces, just like when it comes to like the Bigfoot stuff, it's in our faces. If we don't want to believe it. We don't want we don't want to believe it, but people are telling us and letting us know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean ten thousand people that have made these reports or so can't be lying. Nope, even only one of them has to be right. In the nineteen sixty seven film Still Stanza's Unrefuted and they played some video at the Austin Film Festival. All this is gonna come out, It's gonna debunk the Patterson gimblin film how many months ago? Wus that be a we haven't. We're still waiting. We can do like the whole Cogan here, still waiting, still waiting. Cannot debunk that film. You cannot do it. You cannot do it. That is a creature walking across a fucking sandbar in nineties.
Speaker 4: And it's been here for thousands of years. People have been talking about it for thousands of years.
Speaker 5: Definitely, But I'm just talking about that film. It was shot on sixteen millimeter films fifty nine years ago. Well October will be fifty nine years ago. You couldn't have faked it. I'm sorry, kids, you could not have faked that. A guy in the suit is not gonna look like that.
Speaker 7: And the way she looks up at the camera, you know, the fact that it's sensed that it was being watched.
Speaker 5: I mean, Benny, I'll send it to you. It's the Patterson Gimlin film. If you want to look on YouTube, there's a four K version of it. Doctor Tim your thought and come off mute now, because you're about to talk your thoughts on what David Grush had to say. How did that make you feel? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Well, First of all, I got to show off one of my private positions here real quick.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 6: Screen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to give me a sec there, there we go. Let's go to doctor.
Speaker 4: Tim and that's beautiful.
Speaker 6: There is this.
Speaker 5: Pisses me off?
Speaker 3: This who's our camera man? Get that intern spotlight?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I need, all right.
Speaker 3: So here's my petty. This is signed as you say down here by Gimling.
Speaker 6: Wow Wow Tim.
Speaker 5: Bob Roger died a long time ago, a long time ago. But Bob is Bob is Bob I heard is not doing well, but he's still out there. You can see the man. Even in this photograph right here. You can see it's a girl and I'm sorry nobody, And look how long her arms are. Nobody is going to make a monster suit. That's a girl, and especially in nineteen sixty seven, that wasn't gonna happen, right harah, Sorry guys, there she is Now.
Speaker 3: I can't disagree with that, but I will say that, you know what, no matter what the truth of the Patterson Gemlin film is, it doesn't take away from the reality of Bigfoot itself. So I do caution people and being you know, connecting them too much. But it happens sometimes in ufology, right like that there are fake things out there in ufology, and sometimes if people put too much stocking into any one thing, then they end up getting disappointed and it kind of ruins the whole topic for them. And I think ufology has been around or the entire existence of community, just like Bigfoot. And so the Patty Patty is complicated. Maybe we can talk more about Patty one night. But onto what DJ was asking, I want to follow with a cost you real quick. She brought up you us O S so unidentified sub merged objects. I had the pleasure of speaking with Kevin Kanooth and he's he was addressing the Arrow report, and he said that, you know, his work with U A p X. Their findings were presented to Arrow. He made a point of saying that because essentially Arrow lied in their first historical report when they said the Arrow had not received any scientific academic briefings, But that was a lie. U a p X had briefed Arrow, and he said he they had briefed every three letter agency and the one question that they all asked U a p X was what are your capabilities of detecting UAPs underwater? That's the one thing they all ask them.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Interesting, yes, very very interesting. That interview that DJ played, the guy brought up consciousness. I had the pleasure of speaking recently with Italian astrophysicists massy Mo Tia Dorani, and I asked him, you know, what do you think the next breakthrough could be? And by the way, Massewmo he's an expert in the Hesteline lights. If you're not familiar with those, google those. But he actually and I had been wondering this because I'm right down the road in west from western North Carolina where we have something called the Brown Mountain lights, and Massimo was familiar with the Brown Mounta lights and he does believe that the phenomenon that is the Histelin lights could be associated with the Brown mount lights, like they could be the same type of phenomenon. But Massimo said that people might think he's crazy, but he thinks the next breakthrough could be the potential discovery that consciousness is a fundamental force of the universe, no different than gravity. And I was just like, WHOA, that's heavy. That's heavy right there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: That's also really hard to process because.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 3: Put humans in sort of a central role in the universe if you think about it.
Speaker 5: Timmy, let me ask you a question on this topic on consciousness. Yes, you would you agree that if you died tomorrow, your consciousness would your body would just be the you know, the shell, and your consciousness would would move on to a different a different plane of existence set. Would you agree with that? Or you think your consciousness dies when you die?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think that's a definition situation too, because we have this term called soul.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever you want to call it, Well, but are you?
Speaker 3: Are you calling it the same thing is soul? And what about the rest of the planet. Y'all better help me out here, right, because his soul and consciousness the same thing.
Speaker 5: Well, let's call for just for the sake of this discussion, because Donald Hoffman is not sitting here from the University of calat or Vine for this discussion. Let's call it the scene that your soul that is part is some intertwined in your consciousness. Is that fair?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll just stick with soul and say I do believe my soul will carry on, okay, the death of my body. I'm I'm not going to intertwine consciousness. That's I'm not prepared to that at the moment.
Speaker 5: How would you define how would you define the two of them? Or what do you see as? And anybody on the panel just chime in with this, go ahead and jump in. And how is your soul different than your consciousness on this? Please?
Speaker 9: So when you talk to people about their experiences with light beings or their experience with death experiences, they often talk about, you're much broader when you have died. So consciousness is almost like a very narrow version of what we actually are. It's what we use is to state it ourselves when we're in the show, But when we have died, it be gets it gets much bigger, like we can handle a lot more. Our soul is much broader.
Speaker 5: So our soul, you're saying, is broader than our consciousness. Yes, okay Akashi, Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know you think you can go all over the place on this one.
Speaker 15: But I'm thinking, you know, I always thought of consciousness being more of the the awareness of what's out there like that, whether it's a very narrow awareness or an expanded consciousness.
Speaker 6: The situation your soul to me as my ess what makes me me? It connects me to my higher self, you know, so I start thinking about you know, higher self and how it comes into play with you know, who I am inside at this moment. You know, I am definitely one that says energy does not die, It just transfers. You know how I feel about reincarnation, you know, and that whole you know, your ability to choose your adventure. So to me, it's just two different, two different things.
Speaker 5: You know, well, and what you just stated right there about energy not dying, that is actually a part of Newtonian physics. Ah, what's the difference between your soul and your consciousness in your mind? I think because we don't, let's face it, none of us, no, but.
Speaker 6: One of us know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like your soul and your consciousness goes hand in hand. If you think of when you've gone to a funeral, you can tell there's no soul, there's no consciousness, there's the life has been sucked out of this person.
Speaker 6: So I do think they go hand in hand.
Speaker 7: And you know, so I do think that it definitely leaves us and you're just left with a shell. But I do think it goes, it continues on in other ways. I don't think that's the end of us. I think we continue in some other form, some other way. But I do think they kind of go hand in hand. The soul, our consciousness, it's all related to us being alive.
Speaker 5: So I'm with Bia on that. Let's let's go see whatbless.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my take is, your consciousness is you right, every thought that you ever had, every emotion, every heartbreak, every happiness. But when that's gone, you have your soul, And yes, it goes hand to hand. But your true sadness, your true happiness, your true story, is your conscience. And once that's gone, there's nothing else but.
Speaker 5: With the soul. Okay, I'm gonna put Tim back in there. Tim is it? So, first of all, my answer is I don't know. But if I'm going to expound upon this, is it possible that the consciousness is your ability to connect with other people's consciousness and or other intelligent beings in the universe and or something like Bigfoot and or ghosts or paranormal Is it possible that that's your consciousness? While what Akashi said earlier, your soul, what leaves you is kind of like your imprint on the universe, what you leave behind, your screen memory if you will.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, definitely and I do want to before the night, so I want to chime in on the Davy Crush thing please, but definitely DJ because you know, that's one of the enduring mysteries of humanity. And this goes back to what you were saying earlier, like hunters. And by the way, this hunter gatherer instinct of humanity has been around for quite in a long time. Not not just a Mississippi right, not just row Missippi squirrel hunters, but but for quite a long time, not just my daddy's serving up squirrel brains and scrambled eggs. It's been around for quite a while. Say you two tigers, you know, Neanderthals anyway, But that's one of the enduring mysteries of humankind, and that is this notion that we seem to have a shared sense of good and right and morality that you can't really explain. And it seems to be mutually exclusive of religion, of ethnicity, of you know, gender, age. We seem to have some sort of innate understanding of what is right. And that is a mystery. And this could fall into line with what you are describing as consciousness, and this could be why we look through the scope on a gun and see a bigfoot and we recognize, hey, we don't need to harm this creature.
Speaker 5: It's another human. Yeah, And I was kind of using Kim to say because that there is a big hunting population and that one of the archetypes among hunters is simply that if you want to take something down in the woods, and that's the phraseology they'll use, and you have the power. Your rifle has the power to take it down, and it's legal because there's certain seasons that you can take down certain animals. There's there's a bow season, there's even people. There's a black powder season where it's very short, but the only thing you can hunt with is black powder rifles. And then so what I'm getting at, if there were a brown bear or grizzly, which don't exist in Mississippi, and a hunter we're out there and he were hunting deer, but he ran into a bear and said, you know, I have the firepower to take it down, they would probably take it down because either again to eat or to mount. That's the way hunters think, because when you have a weapon, you are the apex predator in the woods. Well, hunters that have encountered sasquatch have discovered that they don't feel like the apex predator in the woods because now they start in Mississippi squirrel eye.
Speaker 3: Well, and let's keep this in mind too, because this may not be the most politically correct viewpoint of mankind, of males of men and women. But then again, this is also a primordial instinct. Let's not forget this, and very well could be the reason we're all able to sit here and be chatting tonight, because if humans did not, for the vast majority of our existences, have this primordial instinct to hunt food and cook it and eat it, then we would probably be in trouble species, right, So this is a primordial instinct. Our human bodies also are uncannily good at telling ourselves, Hey, we need to stay alive somehow, and our brain can do a lot of crazy things to us to make that happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've become the dominant species on the planet. And when people in the woods encounter because when you're in the woods as a hunter, it's different than being a hiker. When you're in the woods as a hiker, you're looking to just be part of nature and exist within nature and move through nature. When you're in there as a hunter, you're in there to take an animal to harvest, an animal with which to eat. And when you discover an animal that is more you feel is more powerful, or if you took a shot at it, well, there might be one that comes up behind me and hits me in the head with a log. And believe me, they are a sasquats that have thrown logs that have whizzed by people's head to land on the ground once but over and over. And that's where how when they want to chase people out of an area.
Speaker 3: So that's go ahead, Tim, I want to tell you something interesting real quick like this. I think it's fascinating because this could be why we see humans acting the way they are today because for the first time in human history, a very interesting phenomenon is happening, and that is we live our daily lives in perpetual, perpetually satiated. We are never our bodies are never truly in need of food. We always have an immediate source of snacks of food in the pantry. And this is the vast majority of the population. Mind Johnnerson. There's exceptions in the refrigerator, but our bodies are now for the first time ever perpetually satiated. Well, we have a lot of microorganisms in our gut, in our gut file, and it's and they actually are the ones that tend to live on things like carbohydrates and fats. That's the majority of the American diet. And these micro organisms can literally control our emotions and our behaviors to put more of the food that they survive on into our bodies. So that may actually be the reason we act the way we do as a society.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just they worry about whether or not they're going to become conscious because they could destroy us from the inside. It's true. Now a show for our next conspiracy show blog.
Speaker 3: Bust out of the Theater, Good One, attack the whole.
Speaker 6: Town and like have you like think of it this way.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you've been running around crazy, super busy, and you're like, oh, I haven't eaten today, and all of a sudden, now you're more hungrier than you were and if you had because I think our consciousness is like you thought you had the thought and now you're hungry and it's telling your body, oh, you need to eat. But otherwise you would have kept going in its psych yeah, so there.
Speaker 5: Was almost some Brooklyn in there. There was almost like he or the brunch.
Speaker 21: Hey, Doctor Mounts, oh.
Speaker 5: Man August first Calling All Beings episode, Just ask Nathan. This was made by someone that you guys may or may not have heard of named Akashi. Chris made this artwork and Doctor Mounts. You'll be invited back if you What we're gonna do is let people pop on for a couple of minutes and ask Nathan a questions. We're gonna have some special guests, so if you want to be one of those, we will send you an invite. You remember, Nathan, I'm sure because the first the first roundtable we did with these guys was calling All being and and all things unexplained? And Smithy's like, is this like a gang fight? Is this like the outsider? Is there some shit? It's pretty funny.
Speaker 6: Anchor man when they all went to the to the fight, did he kill the guy?
Speaker 2: What a trident?
Speaker 3: The time? It works every time.
Speaker 5: Well, you know Yogi Bearra's famous he said fifty percent of baseball is seventy five percent mental. So anyway, anyway, it's been a great night, guys. Uh, this has been a hell of a lot of fun. We'll see you on August first for ask Nathan. In the offing. We also have a Canadian roundtable with your co host Sati uh and a bunch of other cool Canadians from from the UFO and true crime space. Basically everybody there loves UFOs and just you know, depending on where they're half true crime and half UFOs. We have a Latina round table that's coming up, hosted by Boston via Akashi, Ruthie Uh and possibly one of my colleagues Lose Castile. So that should be fun. A Latina round table. And there's no telling what topics are going to come up there, but most interesting. Uh oh, you're on mute so we can't hear you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sorry, that's probably when the Lettice talk is coming, right, Are you saving it for that one?
Speaker 6: That's true? Wait, there we go, I will bring the Lettuce story will be coming the next the next thing people to my movie night DJ. Yes, So on Friday, I don't I can't put anything up on your screen. I can't manage anything.
Speaker 5: I don't think you can put anything in the studio.
Speaker 6: Then okay, okay, well I can't think right now. But so anyway, on Friday night. I will be hosting a classic movie night. It is Movies from an Asylum. We'll be playing nineteen thirties the Coco Nuts with the Marx Brothers and we're gonna have Boston b I will be there. I think Ruthie will be there and Aim. You're invited, Dubs, djit if you guys would like to be live. It's gonna be games, intermission, fun, commercials, and we're gonna be all black and white. It's air. We're gonna be all black and white man.
Speaker 5: Nobody does cooler stuff than Akashi Christ It's gonna be really fun.
Speaker 6: I got some really fun games for intermissions.
Speaker 7: So July thirty first, at what time?
Speaker 6: I make sure you? I'm sorry? Thank you, six pm Central Friday night. It's gonna be a party, so to he're invited for the live.
Speaker 3: Part Spider Man Noir. I think I'm ready for this.
Speaker 6: It sent me allir sis me.
Speaker 5: We will pump it out on on Twitter as well.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Akashi puts so much work into her broadcast. When you talk about content creators, Bia and I have had some discussions about content creators that are really lazy and kind of just talk bad about people as they're They call that content. Akasha puts so much work into her content with visual and audio things and spends a week preparing for a show.
Speaker 6: So actually too, I'm just kidding. I want to be proud. I love that you guys are like that, and you guys are proud of what you put together instead of I love being part of this team.
Speaker 5: I don't put anywhere near the work into it that you do. I'm just basically talking head. So I admire that you do, and I know Tim does as well. Tim is similar to you that he puts a lot of into his stuff. He keeps that team going.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: He's the one who does all the work to get the guests and so forth.
Speaker 6: So what do you have going on next?
Speaker 4: Timmy?
Speaker 6: Doctor?
Speaker 11: Tim?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, doctor, definitely call me Tim.
Speaker 3: Well, I am excited about some upcoming podcast I've got coming up. Let me uh and thanks for asking. A matter of fact, one I've got coming up it is going to be with Let me make sure I say this right.
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Legendary UFO researcher Kevin Randall some of you.
Speaker 5: Oh he knows about some crash retrieval stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, Yeah, Kevin, he has a new book coming out, so he's gonna be coming on All Things Unexplained that will be released the same day that his new book comes out, August twenty fifth. And then I'm also very excited to speak to physicist Jenny Lorraine Nilsen. She is pretty active on X. She has a lot of interesting physics research and she's got some She's had her own UFO encounter, she's got a lot of thoughts on the general Neil McCaslin case, and so looking forward to that. That should be quite interesting. And I continue to dig into these missing persons cases Monica Resa, Neil McCaslin, Melissa Cassius. Unfortunately they discovered her body, and so yeah, I continue that work as well.
Speaker 5: I love it, man. I'm so glad that we have reconnected and we're starting to do shows together again. BA and I spent the better part of two years working on the Karen Reid case and now it's just in civil proceedings now and fighting back and forth. So we'll provide some coverage on that as as we can or as we think that we can add value to it. But I'm very happy to have reconnected with my Ufo family and my Bigfoot family, and so you can expect more content like this where we debate consciousness and the soul.
Speaker 4: May I interrupt? Okay, mister, I've been holding back this whole time. Have you ever heard of Martin the Water Simolier, No detail, Martin the Water Simolier. I don't know why, but he reminds me of you.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have to look that up.
Speaker 4: Wrote that up. Martin the Water Smolier. Okay, you guys have the same vibe. Beautiful skin. I love it.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 3: I have been moisturizing, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we water.
Speaker 6: Look his forehead, it's so smooth.
Speaker 3: And I did just visit Saint Augustine, Florida. The found literally the yes, yep, he.
Speaker 4: Thinks about that too.
Speaker 6: He tells you there, Martin the Water Somonia tells you what water to drink, what's not good for you hydration?
Speaker 4: And you are his brother. Well thanks, and it's amazing and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, I'm beautiful. Sixty four ounces of water a day followed by ten ounces of smoky mountain squat shun.
Speaker 5: And that's what you can take the boy out of Mississippi. But you can't take the boy.
Speaker 6: Lots of water and moonshine.
Speaker 3: Yes out to my friend and check him out it, but drink responsibly smoking.
Speaker 6: Because I'm beautiful. Martin Martins from Germany.
Speaker 3: Germany. You can you can. Here's it, insider. You can also run your vehicle on this if you.
Speaker 6: Secret inventions, that's the secret inventions file.
Speaker 3: That's why you don't tell them. Timmy, why do you think they had a bootleg this stuff?
Speaker 5: You guys are so you guys are so hilarious. I love the way these shows have been ending. It's either Akashi's only fans are now tim with beautiful skin, I'm having.
Speaker 2: Only fans cow it's a joke. People.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, let me get that jpeg up on there.
Speaker 2: I believe my.
Speaker 5: I believe only all right, guys, we got to cut it off before somebody gets in trouble and it's probably gonna be this uh, thank you, roundtable members. Boston bea Ruthie.
Speaker 6: Track.
Speaker 3: I'm from some I would cue some banjos right now.
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 9: I had a couple of times I wanted to say.
Speaker 5: Yes, the show go ahead.
Speaker 9: First of all, we're sinked again because I have a noir video coming out tomorrow on Dreams Generator a Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 6: We're entangled, you not, We're entangled. We're all entangled in this group.
Speaker 9: And then the real quick question I had you can answer yesterday, not because we're wrapping up for Tim earlier, was do you think that they sensed the eruption ahead of time?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 5: I mean it, you know, I mean you would.
Speaker 3: Have I'm sorry, after Joel's posted.
Speaker 5: The doctor Doctor, Tim's only fan that could be in the offing. I mean you you would You would have to think that as in tune to the forest as they are. I mean, how could they not? You know what I mean? I mean it only it makes sense that they would would have sensed that something was about to happen. And it's probably very terrifying because it's the ecosystem that they live in, so it's pretty scary.
Speaker 3: That's a great question, and you know what, it could explain why maybe a lot of them did managed to escape hopefully. And yeah, and the only fans thing. You know, you know what they say about people big with big feet, don't you.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure? I want to go ahead? What are.
Speaker 22: They wear?
Speaker 3: Big shoes?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: I still can't. I got to say that Akashi Chris only fans. I got to dig into the uh the CAB's I can keeping.
Speaker 6: One for you man, a one dollar two dollars. People are just paying for those same mens. There you missed his talk about his feet.
Speaker 7: He actually went on and on one time how beautiful his feet was.
Speaker 6: That there we go.
Speaker 5: I was hoping.
Speaker 6: I was literally it was a whole thing. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 5: I said, one thing into a whole things.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I have ideas.
Speaker 3: Proctologists always hang out with those two.
Speaker 4: May I ask one last question?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, So, ladies and gentlemen, if you were to talk to him alien right now, what would you tell them? Is the number one thing that they need to eat? A think? What's your favorite meal?
Speaker 5: Oh boy, Tim, go ahead? Oh no, sorry, debs, you go ahead.
Speaker 9: I'm just so afraid that they'd get hurt by what I like to eat. I love her food that includes Indian and Korean, Trapanese, Chinese, and of course Mexican food because my dad's Texans, so you know. So I would be afraid that those would be harmful for them. So I would just tell them to drink lots of water, not.
Speaker 5: Very fulfilling filling of the belly. Tim, what are you telling you the uh the other non human intelligence? You want them tea?
Speaker 3: Well, for me, this is no brainer because it may be happening already. It may already be connected with aliens and cattle mutilations. It's my favorite theory about cattle mutilations, and that is, if aliens are us from the future, they may simply be coming back to aduct cattle for what could be a rare delicacy in the future, and that is a steak. Nice steak.
Speaker 5: I mean for me, I'd rather have like a smash burger with cheese. But okay, that's fine. Yeah, I mean you're a higher You're a little bit more of a you know, hoity toity than me. Go ahead to akashi.
Speaker 6: Blone. Oh yeah, and so east Flue. It is like like you get transported to a different world. So I'm hoping that that will make them like.
Speaker 5: Keep us, Ruthie. I love it fun.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Ruthie, I will say a seafood.
Speaker 12: Oil, seafood boil.
Speaker 4: I want everything I want, I want I want octopus, I want crabs, I want oh my god, everything seafood everything.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, totally. Uh what what are you telling the Aliens they need to eat?
Speaker 7: I think they need to try a Cuban dish, and I think they will be satisfied for the rest of their life.
Speaker 6: Some lichon, some.
Speaker 7: Black beans and rice, some yuca, and some sweet plantains.
Speaker 5: So it's a complete meal. Man, I can't argue a complete meal.
Speaker 6: You've got the whole things, like you brought it all that work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it's just one salty, one sweet, so they can they can have a little bit of each.
Speaker 5: For me, I'm gonna go to my standard. It's the Whole food version of cheese doodles. Like there's like the Whole Foods cheese puffs. So I'm just gonna go and go, hey, you know, take a bag of this, have at it. You're just gonna love it.
Speaker 2: So all right, it's puffs.
Speaker 6: You give the aliens cheesy poofs.
Speaker 8: I mean, I wanted to go simple. I'm not gonna you know, I'm not gonna try to outdo that. Look at Boston b It just gave him a complete Cuban meal. Savory sweet New York pizza pizza.
Speaker 5: You know, I wanted to go to this one. Alright, guys, we gotta get out of here. It has been two and a half hours of really we expect you do an hour and a half. But it really was a lot of fun and I really appreciate everybody being here. The Cabby's uh and our guest and Ruthie's a Cabby too. But you will see these mods come on screen with us and do shows. We did them on Mod Roundtable recently. We will do another. And someone mentioned Dave Scott. I will work through Jewels or Courtney if I need be to get Dave Scott for our Canadian roundtable. That should be a blast. And JOHNA is practicing sort of a hammed up Canadian accent for you guys. All right, so anyway, bye, everybody, please hit that subscribe button, please give us a like if you would, and we will see you on August first show.
Speaker 22: Everybody, good night.
Speaker 5: Who else is your ambus