Speaker 1: One one Taco Orlando, Who's rock station? It is? What a one one?
Speaker 2: W j r R.
Speaker 1: Right before we get going here, it could prove beneficial to you to vote for this morning you say we play, it could scoop up passes to see Papa Roach and Rise against next year on their joint tour. We have three songs a year voting on from Cheap Trick. Pick the one you want us to play back at nine o'clock and we'll play the one with the most votes. Obviously the Flame Dream Police or ain't that a shame?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know the one that's gonna win. I bet you ready, we'll see listeners will have the ultimate.
Speaker 2: To say again jr R Facebook page, somebody who picks is gonna win those tickets.
Speaker 1: Pat talked about Papa Roach Baby. Also, on a serious note we mentioned yesterday, I wanted to remind you if you need gas today, if you can wait until between four and seven this afternoon, you can say forty cents a gallon at Circle case they're doing another one of their fuel day things.
Speaker 2: We're not getting paid to talk about this, We're just looking to save you some cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty cents off a gallon is pretty significant, and that's between four and seven at Circle K gas stations.
Speaker 2: You could get it for your car and your wife's and it would be a significant other. Yes, what he said, it's a very long stretch there. Sorry, your computer mine, it's not mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was made. I was like, wow, I know you are you all? Really? I should have a camera trained on Taco at all times. The amazing multitasking that goes on during this show, it's mind bottling.
Speaker 2: We have a camera right there. Well, you can use it for every one of these segments if you wanted. Oh yeah, we got in trouble with that. Yeah, that's careful what you wish for there? Bruddy, forgot about that?
Speaker 1: Would you like a headline of the week contender? Oh? I told you I had the pen ready, Let's do it. Deer runs through Tennessee. Jim poops in women's locker room. Where's the tells Tennessee gym? So now Hermitage, Tennessee. Uh. Deer came crashing through a window and Competitive Edge and Fitness in Hermitage, Tennessee, running across a treadmill after crashing through the gym window and into the women's locker room, where he uh quote took a big dump in there and didn't even flush. I wonder from one of the uh first orders at the gym.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder, And we have female listeners who work out of gym's. I wonder if you want to text in two two five two six if the women's locker room is as bad as the men's locker room at a gym where pat the ones that feel it's a necessity to get nude are the ones you don't want to walk. I'll walk in there to pee if I got a pe real bad or uh clean up Aisle nine. You know, I'm sweating and uh and you walk in and.
Speaker 1: You go, oh god, it's old balls. So I'm wondering if there's like old tufts in there. Yeah, the women's room is the.
Speaker 2: Brushfires burning similar two two five gray smoke, We got your pack. The women's room or the women's locker room at a gym? Is it as scary as the men's is not scary?
Speaker 1: Just disturbing? Almost The New York City Housing Authority is showing off a brand new, state of the art vacuum powered trash system in Harlem. They're uh, they have installed uh this new pneumatic think like the pneumatic tubes at a bank. Yeah, they have kind of outfitted the trash choots in the New York City Housing authorities, polo grounds towers in Harlem and promises to tackle energy rodents and recycling issues. I see the glaring first potential bodies going down. How do you stuff a body into a pneumatic tube? Garbage? Shoot, just it's gone down into the dumpster and off to the you know, landfill in Jersey.
Speaker 2: It's a bigger tube. It's just Staten Island doesn't go it doesn't go there either. It comes to like Texas. Remember they don't have the duty train. Yeah, all the trash up there, same thing they send it over our way. Okay, question pneumatic tube. I think this then could work because look it just it sucks. It's straight in instead of the it's going down that the tube goes.
Speaker 1: Right there. There's too many opportunities for the.
Speaker 2: Bag to rip open, and then that's where stuff falls on the side of the dumpster. Hence more rats and you know big the rats are. I've always wanted to uh and it's a little weird, but have a friend who works at a bank, just so I could pull up one time.
Speaker 1: And hey, so and so and say.
Speaker 2: Hit the button with my you know stuff, my deposit in there, if you know what I'm talking about. Hat look right here. I wonder what the sensation would be.
Speaker 1: Like, probably rip it right off your body. It would suck, yes, But I'm thinking like if you could.
Speaker 2: Just say lead out right there at the drive through, Hey, Jenny, do me a favor. Turn off the camera on lane two. They might think you're doing a heist or something. But then all of a sudden, it's pneumatic time.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say something really crazy, like put rolled coin in the pneumatic tube. They all have that sign. No rold coin in the pneumatic tube. Pat is living on the edge. I will I see that on the rare occasion when I have to actually go to the bank and enter face with somebody. Yeah, I look at that. I'm like, it's always put in a check in at the drive through, right and thrown it in the There's just no rold coin in the tubes.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen that. Oh it's there, and I go to the drive it's there. Hey, it's there. When you've gone to the drive through. Have you ever had your pet with you?
Speaker 1: Oh? When they ask if you want a biscuit for your dog? So your bank does dog biscuits too. My dog don't like biscuits. I have to I have to shatter the teller's world with that.
Speaker 2: You have to go. Sorry, he eats burgers. He eats McDonald's cheeseburgers.
Speaker 1: Well on that note, uh he does. On you know, he goes into the grommer once a month and if he is good, which he almost always is, we then hit uh McDonald's. He gets to uh double stacks Plaine and they alway, it's always say oh, do you want a biscuit for for your dog? I know who do you think the double stacks are for? And they look at me, you fat so.
Speaker 2: For him, the most unhealthy dog in the world. No, listen, sorry, I was joking. But with the uh, the Juno. Of course, your dog Juno is gonna be Juno the German Shepherd, Juno the German Shepherd. He's a cool cat, he is, and of course dogs. Of course he's going to be.
Speaker 1: Good at the groomer.
Speaker 2: He knows the Golden arches are right down the road. Dude, Okay, two two five two.
Speaker 1: Sig in women's locker room.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, oh boy, blubes to the ground gross. Uh okay, hold on, he used to be a custodio manager at Disney. Oh yeah, women's places are always worse than than men's, is what they're saying now, laughing, myss off, You guys are a trip boobs to the ground.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 2: The women's room at my gym is always oh, it's always clean and in good shape.
Speaker 1: So I guess I'm lucky. It's Planet Fitness.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering if the lady's in there or the old ladies the dude, yes, and I'm embarrassed for them. Men's room at gym sounds gross. All those protein shakes just running through. Yeah, yell sating. Somebody said, yep, older ladies seventy plus swinging bear tatas left and right.
Speaker 1: Wow. And then we got tube talk.
Speaker 2: When they get cagged up, they send a person in there.
Speaker 1: No, what you do?
Speaker 2: Somebody said, just cut the body up in smaller pieces for the tube.
Speaker 1: Awful lot of work. I mean, you gotta get it. So you gotta do that in the baptub. Now you gotta get the thing in the heavy duty bags and down the hall to the pneumatic.
Speaker 2: Tragedyde It's much easier just to have a friend that works at the bank and go get pneumatic.
Speaker 1: Hum. Oh, just the old school in the carpet, in the carpet, rolled them up in the carpet in the back of the white windowless van dropped in the swamps of Jersey. All right. Uh And finally there's this some some visuals to go along with the site on the three oh three freeway in uh. Where is this? Uh? Somewhere in Arizona. Oh, it doesn't matter. Three oh three got it? Truckload of white claw overturns thousands of cans. Here's the strange part. They're all empty, empty white claw cans. Top truck full of empty This is why I brought it up, like they sort them by alcoholic beverage. Now, no nose with the claw. I did wrong again, son of a. No laws with the craw, Cynthia, My woman's voice is really getting bad. You notice that. Let me hear your woman's voice say, no laws with the claw. No laws with the claw? He hears is better than mine? Is it? Is it? Rohnda no or Cynthia or Jenkins over in the police squad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always Jenkins at the cop station. No laws with the Oh my god, what.
Speaker 1: You know what I think, it's just today allergies. Look at her. Great tought. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,