Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I forgot what you always say about puppetry. What is it?
Speaker 3: Oh that I got a degree in medieval puppetry.
Speaker 1: Medieval puppetry, not puppetry of the penis right, But my dad would say, if you're into medieval puppetry, great, but go to school and do something that you may not love, but that you will secure you a job so you can pay your bills.
Speaker 2: It will pay for your medieval puppetry.
Speaker 1: And if you think going to college is about potlucks and crushes, you're going to college for the wrong reasons. You should have pressure on, you should cry over bad grades or miss opportunities or missed professional opportunities before you graduate.
Speaker 2: And she's in law school.
Speaker 1: You've got people in law school that think that they're just going to go there for potlucks and crushes.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: And quidditch, I was never excited about Excuse me, I was never excited about college for those aspects of it. I mean was We went to Chicos so of course we knew that there was going to be a social growth aspect to it. But I wanted to go because I thought that was the best way to get the best paying job. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: In fact, the reason my parents were so all in with me going to Chicos because they had the best rate, the best percentage of students getting a job right out of graduation than any other school in California State school And that meant a lot to my parents. Yeah, get employment right away so that you're not living in a car off of our bills. I would have lived in my car before I went home and lived with my parents. So it was a different time. But the takeaway bold comment from this opinion piece in the New York Times is pressure to succeed after graduation impedes.
Speaker 2: The process of learning. That is terrifying.
Speaker 1: Anyway, proof that Gavin Newsom listens to the show.
Speaker 3: He has signed a bill that makes it a crime to farm octopuses for human consumption the great state of California.
Speaker 2: What are the odds of that.
Speaker 1: We spent a considerable amount of time last week talking about the octopuses slash octopied both are correct, and how smart these animals are and how wonderful they are, and how they swim with fish, They hunt with the fish, and when the fish get out of line or distracted, the octopus punches the fish back in line.
Speaker 2: How they are aliens potentially potentially.
Speaker 3: I am not a fan of that style of seafood. No, alos is not my favorite go to when it comes to eating creatures of the sea. And they say that they recognize in this bill that octopuses are highly intelligent, curious, problem solving animals that are conscious, sentient, and experience pain, stress, and fear, as well as pleasure, equanimity, and social bonds.
Speaker 2: The last line of the story Americans want to keep octopuses wild. That's what I thought of all weekend.
Speaker 3: Yes, the governor also blocks VETOED and AI Safety bill would have imposed some of the first regulations on our artificial intelligence. He was concerned, said the governor, that the bill would stifle innovation and prompt AI developers to move out of state. Oh, I'm sorry, now you're concerned about companies moving out of the state. Senator Scott Wiener, who spent the weekend at the Fulsome Gay Pride celebration, said that the veto allows companies to continue developing extremely powerful technology without any government oversight. So now Scott Wiener doesn't like Gavin Newsom or something like that.
Speaker 1: A new call, new call at the Intuit Dome for last call. Last call in California is two am. But gavinor Newsom signed a bill into law yesterday that extends public drinking time for a select few who VIP suite holders at Englewood's new Intuit Dome arena where the Clippers play.
Speaker 2: Why because if you watch the Clippers, you have to.
Speaker 3: Drink to No, that's not right. Oh, no, I do like that. You called him gaverner? Oh did the gaverner? It will allow alcohol to be served until four in the morning, specifically two dues paying members of private suites inside the arena. That's the only place in the state of California where you can legally buy and sell alcohol at that I mean you could do it in your house if you want to. Because if you're up at four am and you're still drinking, maybe there's other issues going on.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to judge. How much does this cost?
Speaker 1: Well, one suite was offered to rent for about ten eight hundred dollars for a Clippers game against the Suns in October. Offer included seventeen tickets to the game, balcony views and access to VIP bars. Doesn't say your alcohol's free though, you just have access to the bar. So you're paying ten thousand, eight hundred for you and a bunch of your friends to go to a Clippers get aim. The author's left to buy your booze till four in the morning.
Speaker 3: The author of this bill, by the Way Assembly Member Tina mckinner, said that it will help Inglewood's renaissance and that the city is unique because of its entertainment tourism.
Speaker 2: They said it's very limited in scope.
Speaker 3: It does include several safeguards to protect public health and safety, including an approval by the Englewood City Council, But it would provide another entertainment option to complement the two billion dollars of private investment in Inglewood's recently opened Into It Dome. How in the world do you convince a state assembly member.
Speaker 2: You take that opening more, that keeping open.
Speaker 1: Give her free stuff, and that it has a pass to the Into It Dome as long as she wants it. Absolutely, That's how things get done. This is how these things get done.
Speaker 3: Okay, But how then do you make that argument in public, a ridiculous argument that somehow this is helping the renaissance in the city of Inglewood, which is undergoing.
Speaker 1: An incredible because you can say that it draws big money people. The people that normally wouldn't dain our doorstep in Inglewood now want to come because we're offering this entertainment value to them, and that means that they will have more of a stake in our city and they'll look out for it.
Speaker 3: And all, Madam assembly member, let me ask you, if you are drinking at two o'clock and you're like, oh my gosh, I can still go until four o'clock, are you then hitting the road at four am in Inglewood and dispersing more money to the businesses and to the great people of the city of Inglewood.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say, commoner that to the people that are paying eleven thousand dollars to watch a Clipper Suns game and drink till four are not people who are going to be getting in their cars and driving they have drivers. Be commoner, like justin Timberlake, be commoner. I would say that, uh wait, I lost my train of thought. Now sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Oh, this is the thing about rich people. They love to say that they have access to things that other people don't have access to.
Speaker 2: It's part of the thing about being rich.
Speaker 1: So even if they're not drinking till four they get to tell their friends and you know what, this is the only place in the state of California where you can drink till four am. And I this is my box and it's the only place in the whole state of California you can drink till four am right here.
Speaker 3: But let me also say, because of me, if you're at a Clippers game and the game ends at what ten, yeah, nine, you're gonna stick around for another six hours at the club.
Speaker 1: No, it's just it's all about bragging, like I have access to things.
Speaker 3: That is a good point, that is speaking of rich people. When rich people move out of the they're beautiful homes in bel Air, it is still la You might as well just slap on some graffiti and call it a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to the old broken windows theory of policing. Now the little break in the side of that front window has become a complete disaster of the entire front facing area of the home.
Speaker 3: I mean, and we do nothing about itper we do nothing about it. Striscrapers, we do multimillion dollar mansions in a broken window in South Central Now is become a completely tagged whole home in bel Air.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: A quick baseball note. Regular season's over. Dodgers won the National League West. They don't have to play again until yes record in baseball Okay, they don't have to play again until Saturday. We don't know who they're going to play yet in the National League Division Series, partly because there's a double header today that just started between the Mets and the Braves.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now the Mets need to win this to if they split, right, both the Mets and the Braves stay in. Okay, if the Braves win, or if the Braves sweep, they win both games, then the Braves are in, the Mets are out right, and the Diamondbacks are in.
Speaker 2: And the same thing.
Speaker 3: If the Mets sweep, the Mets are in, the Braves are out and the Diamondbacks are So the Diamondbacks in Phoenix some right right now are probably watching these games.
Speaker 2: Why don't we have these games on? I have it on over here. Well, I would like it on over here. Just what do you need to know? What do you need to know? I would like to watch a game that matters.
Speaker 1: Bottom of the first inning. Okay, sure, well no, I mean watch it. I don't need the box score. Well right, all right. So there was this mansion in bel Air. It's getting a bunch of coverage today because it is a third multimillion dollar home recently targeted by taggers graffiti vandals. They're called this was a home, just I guess, designed by a famous architect, a Hollywood producer. A renowned Hollywood producer lived there at a time. Ben Lawden lived there at one time.
Speaker 3: Architect John Elgin Wolf designed a bunch of homes in the Hollywood Hills, Bob Hope, Carry Grant, Judy Garland, Errol Flynn. You mentioned the producer Arthur Freed lived there for a long time. He made Brigadoon, Showboat and American in Paris Gig Singing in the Rain. Was also an uncredited producer on the Wizard of Oz, as you mentioned. Also, Ibrahim bin Laden, a half brother of Osama bin Laden, lived there in the eighties. Apparently that was really the last the family that owns it is still the ben Laden family, perhaps.
Speaker 1: So last yesterday morning, excuse me, empty paint canes, can's beer bottles littered many of the rooms of this place. A front patio windows above the front door had been shattered. Others had been just covered in red and black paint, and elegant stone archway had been ted with hopes and black paint. They destroyed everything. There was glass everywhere. It had been defamed, vandalized. It so horrible, so horrible. Police detained one man at the property late Friday, but the real estate agent who oversees the property said a security guard believed the uninvited visitor was only taking pictures, so she declined to press charges at the time on Friday. Then Sunday this all goes down, or Saturday night into Sunday.
Speaker 3: When the reporter went over and asked a bunch of the neighbors what was going on. Guy answered the intercom said he hadn't heard anything about the vand apparently the house itself is behind gates and behind shrubs and everything, so you can't necessarily see it from the street. So that's why neighbors would have been surprised to see that this was going on. Fred Rosen, one time chief executive of Ticketmaster, lives in that neighborhood, and he said, this is all on George gascon Yeah, he said, LA's woke. It's also broke. The city's broken. There's crime, people leaving, and politicians lying more than usual.
Speaker 2: He blamed Gascone.
Speaker 3: He said, we've had a basic breakdown of consequences for bad behavior. I don't know anybody from the Valley to the west Side to Compton who's not afraid or isn't concerned.
Speaker 1: Amen. Fred Well put two large homes in the Hollywood Hills got similar treatment. Recently. Of course, downtown. Downtown high rises have been plagued with graffiti. Just if there's no consequences, why not? And what street cred you get for taking this mansion, this famed mansion, and turning it into your tagging canvas inside, outside, backyard, front yard, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm a street cred though.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're a part of the tagging gang, well I mean this quite the conquest.
Speaker 3: If you're if the picture of it appears in the La Times like that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because if I'm tagging a gang, I us a subscribe to the La Times.
Speaker 2: Look, guys, we made the Times. We made the front page.
Speaker 3: Hey, my grandma said she saw your tag in the paper.
Speaker 2: Are we on the online edition?
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris was in town yesterday at a star studded event to raise money. Donors were asked to contribute between five hundred and two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to attend the event at the JW.
Speaker 2: Marriott there at LA Live, but.
Speaker 1: Could chip in as much as nine hundred and twenty six thousand dollars, according to an invitation to the event. Say the money was split between her campaign, the DNC and state parties. Alanis Morissett was there, Halle Berry was there. They eight duck egg rolls, beef Wellington and lobster roles.
Speaker 3: Is it Halle Barri or Halle Bailey? Excuse me, Halle Bailey, because I saw that Halle Berry was going to be there, but that she was performing. Yeah, I think that that's been If your name is Hallie Bailey.
Speaker 1: Well I'm old, So when I see Halle Bailey, I think Halle Berry because I'm an old and she is uh.
Speaker 2: She is is a young mermaid? Is that what she was in recently? Your guess is you know when I need little Mermaid news? You're my guy. I never saw the movie. I mean I never saw the live action. Yet you know the music so well. That's because it was a cartoon. I know that. I've never seen the live action. No, no, no, but you've seen the movie. I've seen the movie.
Speaker 3: Sure, I had kids, I mean we had we had the movie, probably still had those kids.
Speaker 1: Those kids were not born when that movie came out. Uh you saw that movie because of no right, but.
Speaker 3: We had the I mean you kind of everybody's got a library of Disney movies at some point.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Crisis is unfolding in western North Carolina. Officials have been pledging they're going to get more water, food, and other supplies to these areas that still don't have power, still don't have cell service. Days after Hurricane Helene rolled through, the death toll from the storm is now up to at least one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 2: People over the six states.
Speaker 3: Authorities have been struggling you get supplies into that area. Massive rains, of course, brought by Helene, left a bunch of people stranded or homeless or completely cut off around that region.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty nine is when my Little Mermaid came out. My little Mermaid, the little Mermaid, excuse me, my little murmur so much.
Speaker 2: I wanted to stare back. I'm amazed at what happened.
Speaker 3: There were always stories about Michael Jackson that when he not those stories, the spending stories about Michael Jackson, that he would just walk into places and drop a million and a half dollars without blinking, and it would buy stuff that was not necessary, wasn't it wasn't even useful.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that he was going to display art.
Speaker 3: It was just he would just buy stuff because that's what he knew how to do.
Speaker 1: Mariah Carey is one of those other names in the Hollywood Superspender Circle right, and she blows an obscenely expensive amount on designer clothes, gifts, champagne. In fact, it ruined her relationship with James Packer, billionaire tycoon. In twenty sixteen because of her obsession with money, she spent forty five grand on doggy spa treatments, one hundred thousand dollars a month on exotic flowers ten thousand every time she get her hair and makeup done.
Speaker 3: Which is probably pretty often, right, Sure, how many every time she leaves the house she goes out? Like you said, she split from that guy, which is crazy because he also has all kinds of money. They said that the full insight into her spending. Mariah Carey's was revealed after she was found to have borrowed eighteen million dollars against the Manhattan penthouse that she bought for about nine million.
Speaker 1: Paris Hilton's dogs live better than we do. She's got some designer dogs, and she has a doggy mansion for them, a two story Spanish colonial style building. It's got a second floor balcony with sweeping views of Los Angeles. Three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars she spent on her dog house.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money.
Speaker 2: Does your dog have a house? Yeah, it's the house I also live in.
Speaker 1: Oh, he doesn't have like his own little house. No, like in the backyard. No, you can put in that grassy area. Well, you build the custom may make them a house. Oh, you can have a little that's funny alcony.
Speaker 3: There was the the people who owned that house before did have a doghouse out there.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, that's funny. I thought something was missing with your mess.
Speaker 3: He made him take it out because I don't know what kind of weird dogs lived there, probably gross little yappy ones.
Speaker 1: Elton John's sunglasses, his collection is worth four hundred thousand dollars. He owns two hundred and fifty thousand pairs of sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Well, then that sunglass collection is worth a whole lot more than four hundred thousand, right two bucks a pop for Elton John sunglass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's silly. Hunt. Has he been to.
Speaker 3: Sunglass Hut lately? Those things are like two hundred and eighty bucks if you go for the big name Sunglass Hut. Well, I'm just okay. I like to shop my Little Mermaid where the rich people go. You need to get an orange Julius on your way. If they were still open, I would Those were delicious. Justin Bieber, for example, paid one hundred thousand dollars not for a car, for a paint job on a car, one hundred thousand dollars to have his Cadillac painted black and then put a Batman logo on it.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian and Kanye spent a bunch on toilets. You put in new toilets in your home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I bought one hundred dollars toilets. Are they the golf ball toilets? No? No, No, that's that would have been a five or six hundred dollar bowl.
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh wow? I have no idea what toilets go for.
Speaker 1: Stolen dinosaur skull to the tune of two hundred and sixty two hundred and seventy six thousand dollars is what Nicholas Cage bought. He, they say, a self proclaimed history buff. He's also somebody that we've heard throwing away money for years, right, Cage?
Speaker 3: So when does it? When does it strike? When do you lose all touch with reality? When it comes to money? Is there a dollar amount? Is there a If you're for like Paris Hilton, for example, you came from money.
Speaker 1: These people don't care about a dollar amount. They probably don't even ask how much things cost. I want to get into the business of something where like I make something that has little to no value and I can sell it for obscene amounts of money to rich people who don't even ask how much it's gonna cost.
Speaker 2: And then you could just add another zero to it.
Speaker 1: Like if I could turn the Space Wars merch into something that they covet right and just charge like sixteen thousand dollars a T shirt?
Speaker 2: How would I do that? If your brain is spinning, right, how would you do it?
Speaker 1: How would I make Space Wars a coveted item?
Speaker 2: I do not know.
Speaker 3: Johnny Depp spends thirty thousand dollars a month on wine.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it, But for him, I actually don't get it. I don't get really nice bottles of wine.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say those are you could spend. You could buy thirty bottles of wine.
Speaker 1: I can tell the difference between a ten dollars bottle and a fifty dollars bottle, But I can't tell the difference between.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even know. I could barely.
Speaker 3: Tell the difference between hard mountain dew and white claw.
Speaker 2: Did you get into those?
Speaker 3: I did not yet, It's still I'm they're supposed to be aged. Apparently, No, No, I must have misread.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think you could probably drink those quite quite drinkable today, maybe this.
Speaker 3: Week I feel like I need to clean. I need to prepare my temple before I dis your temple, before I disparage it with appalation juices.
Speaker 1: Gary and Channa will continue. Wow, that was quite the picture.
Speaker 2: Gonna be hot.
Speaker 3: That's not great news out there on the fire line and specifically the line fire at a bit of a flare up. We'll be talking with kfi's Blake Trolley about that week. Can we ban the term appalation juices from the show Mountain Juices now because the mountains and no I like appalation juices.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand KFI A six forty.
Speaker 1: Gon It be damn hot around here. Well, we've got the National Hurricane Center tracking five separate systems currently in the Atlantic Ocean, including a newly formed tropical storm Kirk. Only one is a real concern for the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most of those are just going to stay out in the ocean and not really not really do much. Former Rhodes scholar, former Army Ranger, Golden Globe winner, multiple Grammy winner, Chris Christofferson died a couple of days ago. He was eighty eight years old. Also, actor John Ashton died. His movie and TV career started early seventies. He played I mean like ninety percent of his roles were either cops or military members. Probably his highest profile role and definitely one you saw him recently, was Chief Taggart in the Beverly Hills Cops series of movies. I mean he wasn't he was Chief in the axle f version of it, but he was Taggert in the Beverly Hills Cop stuff. Well, the evacuation warnings new ones have been issued because of a flare up in the line fire out in San Bernardino County. Kfi's Blake Trolley has been covering the story for us and brings us the latest Blake.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this fire had a little bit of a flare up over the weekend, and this was near the Seven Oaks area. So what I'm told is that yesterday, if you look at this fire, this fire has been burning just so you guys remember since the fifth of September.
Speaker 2: That's when this fire started.
Speaker 5: It was starting by a suspected arsonist who has since been arrested. And really we weren't getting too many media updates about this fire because it was really appearing to be kind of in that mop up face. I mean, it was eighty three percent contained heading into this recent flare up. Well, what I'm told is that outside of Angelus Oaks and an area that was not contained, this is an area that's really steep and has a lot of dry vegetation, and it's really been a challenging area for firefighters to get containment lines. Some winds picked up yesterday and it really just created the perfect storm for this fire to to take off. So the fire grew a little bit. It grew by about one thousand acres during this little flare up. The fires now about forty three thousand acres, and that containment that was at eighty three percent has come down to eighty percent. This led to the evacuation of the community of Seven Oaks. It's a really small community. In fact, I was mapping it this morning to see where homes would be. There's only about three hundred people that live in this little community. But nonetheless, Angelus Oaks, a community that was already under threat, is under threat again, and the western side of Big Bear Lake is also under an evacuation warning.
Speaker 2: As this new threat emerges.
Speaker 5: I'm told that firefighters are expecting some challenges today with hot, dry temperatures. Interestingly, it's going to be about eighty six eighty seven degrees, but I'm told that the humidity level is still very low. The vegetation is very dry, and some of this vegetation, guys, that's burning in this recent flare up, has never burned before. There's no record of any of this burning before, so it is prime fuel. And firefighters are now trying once again to get a handle on this. Unified Command is back in effect out there, trying to wrap my head around the geography of this. Is this on the this is going to be on the east side of fire where it's growing. Yeah, so the fire pushed The best way to say it, I think when we think about mountains is it pushed up and in So it pushed to the north and east, meaning it pushed further inland and further up into the mountain. So the fire right now is kind of sitting below the Big Bear Lake area, kind of creeping up into that area.
Speaker 2: It's actually above and to the.
Speaker 5: West of Angelus Oaks and Seven Oaks, and it's kind of pushing eastward from there. I'm told more than twelve hundred firefighters are unseen right now. They are establishing containment lines, some are directly attacking this fire.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: They are anticipating a lot of air resources to come in. I'm told there's really no other fires right now competing, so that's a real positive for firefighters getting resources on this fire. They're going to be able to get I believe ten more helicopters. I believe they have a couple right now, ten more helicopters and four additional tankers on this fire, so they will be able to establish a strong offensive push to bring this thing back into containment.
Speaker 1: That's what is going to be the key here, because when you look at this terrain, there's only so much those crews can do on the ground. It's just it's near impossible. So this definitely calls for a strong air attack. So hopefully they'll make some headway with that and take advantage of the fact that it's relating only incident locally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they're really supported by the fact that they don't have a lot to compete with.
Speaker 2: If you guys remember at one point, I mean.
Speaker 5: It felt like all of southern California was on fire, and that was a real challenge, right trying to divvy out those air resources that each of these fires has to deal with.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: One of the things with this fire that I'm told even last night they were running air missions making attacks using helicopters on this fire. The visibility, I'm told is kind of the Achilles heel here. They're able to get those helicopters up above this fire and attack it. But as soon as that smoke socks into much, you know, they can't get those helicopters in there. So that'll be another factor to watch over the next few days, is if they're going to be able to keep air clear enough to get those air resources in and out.
Speaker 3: Blake, great stuff, Thank you all right, guys, Blake Trully there again with the latest on the line. Fire little flare up of course, right before we start to see some probably record breaking heat. I was just checking the SoCal Edison public safety power shutoff page. They don't have any public safety shutoffs that are being considered right now because of the potential. These are the ones, these are the warnings, the considerations in the event that the temperatures go up and the winds pick up. So they're saying the wind is probably not going to be the biggest issue. They don't have any power shut offs that are being considered, but PG and E does, so if you're a PG and E customer, there is chance in several areas, a lot of them, most of them I should say, up in northern California, but there is a potential for those places to have their customers have power shut off today and tomorrow in an attempt to you know, avoid any new fires. Of course there, but that's Alameda, Butte Calusa, Contracsta so way in the northern part of the state that they're where they are watching to see whether or not they're going to need to cut that power.
Speaker 2: All right, A lot coming up next.
Speaker 1: We've got Trump escalating his attacks on Kamala Harris, a fight between the two campaigns over over time. We've got this obsession now on both sides with crowd size.
Speaker 2: But I think we can argue that our crowds are really the biggest.
Speaker 3: Well they're the best, the biggest and the best, right, big crowds, I mean, the best crowds.
Speaker 2: Most people are saying.
Speaker 1: Most people say that my crowds, your crowds, Our crowds are the best crowds. It's good crowd You know what people actually do say that, Like when we're in Steve Gregory's office. He was talking about our crowds on Friday. Remember he was talking about how great our crowds are. Yeah, crowds were better.
Speaker 2: He knows krowds. He's seen a lot of crowds. He has seen some crowds in his life.
Speaker 3: You can always leave us a talkback message on the iHeart app. When you're listening on the app, there's a little button on there that's got a microphone on it. You hit that little button and it leaves us a message. Could be something as simple as telling me exactly what those hard Mountain dus include.
Speaker 6: Hey, Gary and Shannon David here in Kentucky, let me know what you think of those hard Mountain dews, because I think it's got fake sugar or something in it. All that taste is kind of like the aftertaste of a dock coke when it get done drinking wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will let you know. It does say zero sugar on the front of it. Yeah, that doesn't mean it's.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Chemicals that taste like sugar.
Speaker 3: Mmm, you've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app